Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4281
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

OK, more anecdotes, some I have never really told anybody about, which will help make the method of my madness become a little clearer. Again, I can only hit some of the highlights of my journey. When I have mentioned my salient moments, they were only some of the islands that rose above a sea of such events. While in the saddle with Dennis, there was rarely a day that went by that some event did not happen that helped develop my eventually radicalized perspective. Those were larger-than-life days for me, and I do not know how Dennis does it, although when I saw him last year, he told me how: he releases all expectations of the outcome and enjoys the ride, doing his god's work. That is not an easy trick, let me tell you, when you watch what you built get repeatedly destroyed and stolen.

I'll go back to the beginning of my ride, when my grandmother told me that I had a phone call, and I interviewed with Dennis's company that afternoon. The lightning bolt hit me at that moment. I am not sure if I had yet learned to accept when my "friends" were making events happen, but I knew that something was up. My interview that afternoon was with the controller (that was his job title, for you non-accountants - I have been a controller for ten years of my career, and might spend the next ten years as one), and I bowled him over. There were no other contenders after my performance. That was on a Friday, and the next week they moved facilities, so I did not get my second interview, with Dennis and his wife, for a couple of weeks, and they hired me on the spot. Dennis later told me that I was shaking in the interview, and I clearly recall the feeling. The overwhelming magnitude of what I was getting involved with hit me before I even began working for them. I walked down the hill from my grandparent's home that evening and heard Dennis speak in front of a thousand people, with several camera crews filming, and I saw my future. I began working for Dennis the next morning. I still shake my head when thinking about it, as it is still hard to believe that it happened that way, and I lived it.

My job at Dennis's company was to reconstruct their records, from the bottom up, as their books were a shambles. This was before computerized accounting for small companies, and I did it with my adding machine, columnar paper, paper ledger books, checkbooks, bank statements, and contracts for the systems. That is the classic way to do it. It took three months, but I completely built their books from the source documents, using my auditor's background. I had do some of that kind of grimy work in my LA days, when I would be farmed out to clients to help reconstruct disasters. If there is any area where I am an "expert," it is walking into companies on fire and taking over, putting out the fires, putting in fire prevention, and turning it into a place of calmness, or at least as calm as it can get with companies like that.

I received one paycheck before Dennis's company stopped making payroll, and I later received a promise of stock from Dennis, as he really wanted the books in order. So, I worked for more than two months with no pay, but I was so on fire that it did not really matter to me, as I burned through my savings from my yuppie days in LA. I hiked with my cousin every weekend and had the greatest hiking year of my life, and 1986 was my life's happiest year (some pics from that year are here), even though I starved for most of it and ended the year in the midst of a 45-day fast (still my life's longest), because it was cheaper than eating.

My boss, the controller, told me to tackle the reconstruction effort like an auditor would, and I did. The so-called accounting equation for a company is "assets less liabilities equals owners' equity." That means that if you value the assets and subtract the claims by those other than the owners on those assets, the remainder is what the owners own. Accounting back then used historical cost, and the profession has gotten away from that with "fair value" accounting, which is partly why there has been so much accounting fraud in the past generation, as companies like Enron put "fair values" on "assets" that had yet to be realized. Enron's CEO, Skilling, took highly aggressive stances such as when he came up with a bright idea, it had a fair value that could be recorded on the books. Today, we are in the midst of a scandal that will dwarf all others, but while everybody is madly printing money, they are temporarily wallpapering over the problems, but it will end very badly.

But in the good old days, my job was to construct the records based on historical costs, and record revenues based on enforceable and collectible contracts, and record liabilities based on legitimate claims. The company was in the midst of that fraudulent bankruptcy suit that Bill the BPA Hit Man was waging. It was a complete joke, but it was used to strangle the company in Kangaroo Court. Watching that court in action was one of my awakening moments.

So, as I reconstructed the company's books, I got to the equity section, and wearing my auditor's hat, I asked my boss for the records that would allow me to reconstruct the equity section of the company's balance sheet. It was the standard approach. My boss said that it was his area, he had it under control, and to just focus on the rest of the books and just use the equity section as a residual (assets less liabilities). He was my boss, and I did as he told me, and did not think that anything was amiss.

As I later discovered from Dennis, he hired my boss to ensure that the stock deal that Dennis entered into, to quickly take his company public, was properly executed. My boss ensured it, all right: he purposely did not ensure that the deal was not executed properly, and used his own negligence to steal Dennis's company from him. That was why he did not want me to peek into the equity section, as I might begin to ask embarrassing questions that would expose him. It was the first of many events that woke me up over the next four years, before I staggered out of my home town, radicalized.

In my naïve innocence, I really did not know quite what to think. As I saw my boss steal Dennis's company right from under him, as the employees cheered, it was my first big awakening moment. However, the controller was my boss, and I still could not quite understand what made him feel justified to engage in such blatant theft (I did not understand how he helped engineer it until months later, when I lived with Dennis in Boston). I was so naïve, and had so many hard lessons ahead of me. Because I was so friendly with my boss, even after he stole the company and Dennis left the state, he asked me to sign an affidavit to the accuracy of the company's financial statements. My naïve response was that I would be happy to testify to the truth. In the end, it did not hurt Dennis any, and I kind of got an inside view on them.

When I watched them win the bankruptcy action, and then went to their attorney's office to sign the affidavit (even with all the mayhem, Dennis's company still made a lot of money, if the customers simply paid what the systems saved them), it became obvious that they were trying to resurrect the company. My boss showed me a glossy brochure that they had created for Dennis's heat pump. Carter's tax credit had expired the previous winter, which was the basis for Dennis's big play, and looking back, they were either idiots blinded by greed, or were trying to pull off a bigger scam than simply stealing the company's carcass. They saw what the electric companies did to Dennis's company. Did they think that if they played nice (whatever that meant; Dennis tried everything that he could think of to work with the electric companies, thinking that he would get a tickertape parade), that they would be allowed to survive? Even though they were criminals, who stole Mr. Financier's company from him as a way to steal Dennis's, it seemed like they were not playing the same scam game that the Mafia did when it stole Dennis's company on the East Coast, but really thought that they could make a go of it. As I write this, I still have a hard time believing that they thought that way, but I know that some of them did, and maybe even my boss. Incredible, and when I pass over, maybe I will understand what they were thinking, but if they really thought that they could make a go of it in Seattle, that was an example of mindless greed. I saw dealers and others involved who were definitely in the thrall of mindless greed, and it was something to behold.

At the attorneys' offices, my boss told me that he wanted to hire me back when they got it going again. I was not naïve and stupid enough to actually consider it, but just took it all in. It was about the same time that I called Dennis in Boston, telling him that I could sleep on a floor to help him rebuild, and he tried to talk me out of it and just get a real job, and maybe one day I would hear from him again. I dutifully did so, and had an interview or two, but I could not stand it. I had been hit by the lightning, and a couple of weeks later I called Dennis again and told him to get a floor ready for me to sleep on, because I was coming out there to help him rebuild. Then Dennis said OK, and the rest is literally history.

I then moved back in with my grandparents, got a temporary job making $6 per hour, and saved up enough money to chase Dennis out to Boston (I was flat broke by that time, burning up my savings from several months of no income).

As I sit here, writing this, I still think about those times in awe. When I saw Dennis last year, I mentioned it, and he agreed, that our days in Boston were blessed days, a calm before the storm, even though they were anything but easy. Those were still innocent and happy days for me. That would all change in Ventura. More anecdotes to write later.

As an aside, I was Dennis's accountant for many years, and literally accounted for all of the money that went through his hands, especially the time period that is the focus of when people like that scientist who knowingly lied about how much money Dennis raised. As I mentioned in that post yesterday, who are you going to believe, Dennis's accountant who testified in court and signed an affidavit about how much money came in, or a scientist who makes up the numbers from thin air? In the FE field, that lying scientist has more credibility than I do, and is promoted to this day as perhaps the field's wisest voice. There are many other reasons why I do not want to have anything to do with today's FE energy field, but the promotion of that scientist (by people who have heard from me and should know better) is probably the most spectacular reason why. I still shake my head when I think of it. Nobody on Earth knows better than me how much money Dennis raised (I was one of his most important investors, after all), but some sweet-talking psychopath of a scientist writes and speaks cleverly on the issue, and he is the voice that is promoted in the field, which is another example of people not being able to distinguish the psychopaths from the saints. Every criminal that I ever saw who attacked Dennis, and that includes many public officials (if you commit crimes for the evil establishment, you can count on a successful career), made the same accusations that Dennis somehow skimmed off a bunch of money and got rich. They all tell the same lies, and repeat them in some kind of echo chamber, apparently thinking that if they lie loud enough and long enough, that it somehow becomes the truth, or their dupes at least think so.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th November 2014 at 21:17.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (25th November 2014), JRS (24th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (24th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #4282
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Hello again.

Just wanted to hop on and mention something that I am reminded of sometimes when you refer to Godzilla and how it should be treated as a side-effect or symptom of our current condition. It's one of my favorite sections from the Law of One where they were talking about a negative entity from the Orion area trying to disrupt the channeling sessions, as it was probably pretty obvious how influential the material from the sessions could be to us.

The negative entity was trying to "offer" to the group, the "opportunity" to have the main channel get killed, which of course the group lovingly chose to reject, and in turn decided to "offer" their love and light back to the negative entity, which also chose to reject the return offer.

"67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

67.27 Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability— and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability— that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths."

Once you get familiar with the way of speaking in this material, and what a lot of the terms mean, then this does become a pretty humorous thing, when it's thought of in this way.

Joe
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 24th November 2014 at 21:19.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

5. Link to Post #4283
    Thanks

Hi Seeker:

The Ra Material is great stuff. When I lived in Ohio, I had a chance to meet Carla, but something came up and I didn't (she was coming to speak at a friend's home, as I recall). I would have to say that I groove to a lot of Ra's message that came through that little group, but it did not influence how I saw Godzilla back in my FE days. When the dust settled in Ventura, I had not yet encountered Ra, as my "channeled" orientation was pretty much just Seth, but I realized that the enemy really was us, not Godzilla.

Most failed FE attempts never had any organized suppression directed at them, especially from Godzilla, but they either never had anything or fell victim to their own foibles. And when they garnered some success and potential, then they came on Godzilla's radar, but usually just monitoring, and there was rarely any overt intervention needed, as the efforts easily self-destructed. We make Godzilla's job so easy for him.

So, yes indeed, there can be humor in that kind of symmetry. I realize that I am advocating a world in which Godzilla is obsolete, as he is in that Roads world. One way to see it is that the Big G will have to find a new planet, but another is that he just rules those highly negative realities, in which he has even more influence than in our current reality.

I will say this, however, in that focusing on Godzilla and thinking that he is the root of our problems is victim-oriented and not productive for making FE happen. We have to approach the issue as creators if we are going to succeed, and creators create with love.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th November 2014 at 21:44.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (25th November 2014), JRS (24th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (24th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014), ulli (24th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4284
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

The apparent polarity between scarcity and abundance seems to be very similar to that of fear and love in that one is not the opposite of the other since the former is just the lack of the latter.
    Godzilla, as i perceive it, is the phantom of scarcity manifest.
    Whilst such a manifestation takes on a very tangible, palpable identity within the scarcity framework which supports its existence, it will melt away once the concept of abundance is sufficiently visualized by a critical mass (choir) who recognize love as the creative force.

Too idealistic? Maybe…..just trying to hit a few notes with rusty vocal chords at the moment.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Joseph McAree (25th November 2014), Limor Wolf (25th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014), Wade Frazier (25th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #4285
    Thanks

Damn, Akasha! Those were some notes!

Thanks,

Wade

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (25th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (25th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #4286
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I will say this, however, in that focusing on Godzilla and thinking that he is the root of our problems is victim-oriented and not productive for making FE happen. We have to approach the issue as creators if we are going to succeed, and creators create with love.
    One could say that "tilting" at Godzilla is not an action that is characteristic of the choir's polarity. May your "choir" some day glory in the strength of its own polarity. Heaven knows, Godzilla certainly seems able to glory in the strength of his.

But enough of him.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 25th November 2014 at 01:02.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Joseph McAree (25th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #4287
    Thanks

Hi:

I have some pretty big posts coming, but have been busy today. I won't get any of them done tonight, but let me expand a little on some recent posts and other correspondence.

First, my journey made me realize the wisdom of Seth's dictum of the means becoming the ends. I went in thinking that way, and my years with Dennis only confirmed it, and also it has informed how I am going about the remainder of my life's work, writing that essay and trying to amass a choir. It ultimately is about "doing something," but until we can get aligned with what it will take, there really is no point in even trying, as the FE pursuit is the most harrowing one on Earth. A stampede of sentient lambs I know can do it, and if it reaches that 5,000-to-7,000 that attracts that 100,000 or so, then the risk to any of one of us will be minimal. I am trying to make this a No Martyr Zone.

I am one battered soldier, and not only do not wish my journey on anybody else, but I am trying to do something so that that kind of trial by fire is not necessary. Again, somebody has to have some kind of awakening experience in order to really begin to understand my message, but it does not have to be on the FE battlefield. Few survive that terrain for long. I think that there are gentler ways to wake up, although few would describe my work as "gentle." My original site was pretty harrowing stuff, and I witnessed "peers" having total meltdowns after reading only a few pages, such as this section. My big essay is a much gentler reading experience, although a deep one. Nobody is going to skim that essay and get much out of it. It requires deep thinking with the heart in the right place, to really begin to "get it." I designed it that way, to make it a pretty high bar for somebody to get over, as the usual FE approaches have not worked and are unlikely to. It could be a high courage or a high sentience approach, but I only know of one person on Earth like this, and one cannot get it done. I have had to mop up the blood from the courageous approach more than once, and do not want to do that again. But I am requiring some courage, such as real names and faces, to make the community as "virtual" as possible, and for anybody who is really part of the choir as it begins to move those mountains through a harmonic effect, he/she will see that that is a trifling requirement, kind of a minimum standard of courage that really is not enough, but it gives somebody a hint of what will be needed.

The energy and consciousness issue is central to that big essay, and if I may be so bold, I will venture my ideas on what this is all about. All of creation is a manifestation of consciousness, and love is the energy of creation. Past this plane of duality, they are seen as aspects of the same thing. I have seen it called healing the heart-mind split, but we really cannot see it from here.

Whether we are here because we "fell" or not, every single atom in the physical universe is participating in the energy and consciousness game, and everything has both. Raising the consciousness to higher levels is the entire point of physical reality. Our awareness is all that we take with us when we die, and that is the gold of our journeys. On a limited arena like Earth, the blessings of what we call life forms, as well as the harrowing process of living and dying, is what the consciousness behind all life on Earth came here to experience.

As the story of life on Earth progressed, as told today by orthodox scientists (and I respect their process and findings), after about four billion years of Earth's existence, complex life that could be seen with the naked eye first appeared. The first brain likely first appeared in the first worm, and a new way to play the consciousness game was invented (at least on this planet, but common enough in our galaxy). I pose the question in my essay of whether there was love among the trilobites, but I certainly could not answer that in any way that would convince anybody, so I leave it open.

But today's scientists, who observe animal and plant behavior, note that almost no organism is not entirely preoccupied with getting enough energy and avoiding becoming an energy source for another life form before reproducing. It is the game of life. Any species that did not play that game to the best of its ability went extinct, and even then nearly all species have already gone extinct.

Neural tissue is an energy hog, and increasing brain size, called encephalization, can be seen beginning fairly early on, and the Permian extinction temporarily halted the process, which began again after the extinction. Mammals had relatively large brains from the beginning, and some dinosaurs were significantly encephalized, mainly predators, as predators often had to outsmart their prey.

Primates had relatively large brains for mammals, likely related to their arboreal environment, which took new sensory inputs and talent to navigate. But the reward had to be worth the cost, or those brains would not have developed. This eventually led to humans, but it was a long, strange path to get there. Chimpanzees are generally considered the smartest animals on Earth after humans, and it is easy to see why (although I really wonder about our cetacean pals). But humans took those "smarts" to new levels, obviously. The human brain is comparatively gigantic and obviously has a lot to do with our "smarts." As I have written, chimps are the only other animal known to form hunting parties to kill members of their own species. Living in chimp society is not pleasant, nor is it for gorillas or orangs, as they all face the rigors of living, male sexual coercion of females, and inter-male violence as they vie for sexual access to females (orangs can fight but do not kill infants, but non-dominant orangs rape females whenever they can). In chimp and gorilla societies, males will kill infants they did not father in order to mate with the mother, which humans can barely comprehend. That is nature at work, and many species commit similar acts. But when the bonobos' food supply doubled, the females and non-dominant males ended the practice of male gangs ruling their societies, and their societies are radically different than chimps'. Actually, I can see plenty of humans that might want to sign up for bonobo life for a while.

Anyway, that is all "natural," and part of our human heritage. What is the role of consciousness and energy for those creatures? It seems like the same game as ever, but more sophisticated, and bonobos took advantage of an economic windfall to radically restructure their societies and even bonobo consciousness.

It looks like that path to humanity from chimps was the normal one, in that "loser" chimps were forced out of their homes due to a shrinking energy supply, and found the opportunities that led to humans, which were always primarily about energy. And here we are today, several Epochal Events removed from chimps. Every one of those Epochal Events was an energy event, first and foremost. For that first one, it literally led to the human species. For the human events, they were all energy events, and the radical cognitive and social changes came as a result of the event, not caused by it. For each event, it happened as a result of necessity and opportunity, just as with all the major changes in the journey of life on Earth, and while those inventors of each event seem to have been unique for their time, they were all also in the right place at the right time, and none of them had any idea of what their breakthrough would lead to. In very real ways, that is just a macro-version of any human life. If you had told me what I was in for when I got my first energy dreams at age 16, I would not have believed any of it. My experiences may seem "extreme," and they certainly were way larger than life, but all people have similar experiences in that they cannot see what lies ahead.

The study of the journey of life on Earth has led scientists to see where we are heading, and fast, and the view terrifies them, for good reason. So, are humans really a sentient species? Good question. We have big brains and seem smart, but is that what sentience really means? Where is that line drawn? A fair number of species pass the mirror test, so have a sense of self.

These are big issues, probably the biggest on Earth. But what I found was that each human epochal event was an energy event initiated by a handful of people who were either extraordinary, in extraordinary circumstances, or both. Dennis and Brian are/were incredible people, and my FE fellow travelers make for quite a collection of extraordinary people. And this is likely the time when humanity gets over the hump or doesn’t, as Michael and others have observed, and it will be all about energy and sentience, as they are joined at the hip, always.

There have been plenty of Godzilla observations lately, and he represents the principle of power and control run amok. He only runs the show because 99.99% of humanity is fast asleep and egocentrically focused. My goal is to only help 0.0001% of humanity, who is already awake or awakening, learn to sing the song that I have to teach. And like Jericho's walls crumbling, Godzilla's Citadel can crumble from the simple sound of the song, but he can awaken to a new reality like the rest of us. As Seeker noted, many in Godzilla's ranks will likely not want to play the light and love game, and many of his members will likely seek easier prey, in other realities or on other planets, but most actually would like to end the Godzilla Game, and the dark path is not forever. But it will do no good to force it (that will certainly backfire), which is why I am taking the lamb's path. Make no mistake, manifesting FE and abundance is my goal, but once again, the means become the ends.

Signing off for the night.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 18:37.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (25th November 2014), Joseph McAree (25th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (25th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #4288
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

You preach revolt!

Your revolt is a peaceful one and a most productive one....

and most messages of this nature get censored....

and a quote from you....

"It looks like that path to humanity from chimps was the normal one, in that "loser" chimps were forced out of their homes due to a shrinking energy supply, and found the opportunities that led to humans, which were always primarily about energy. And here we are today, several Epochal Events removed from chimps. Every one of those Epochal Events was an energy event, first and foremost. For that first one, it literally led to the human species. For the human events, they were all energy events, and the radical cognitive and social changes came as a result of the event, not caused by it. For each event, it happened as a result of necessity and opportunity, just as with all the major changes in the journey of life on Earth, and while those inventors of each event seem to have been unique for their time, they were all also in the right place at the right time, and none of them had any idea of what their breakthrough would lead to. In very real ways, that is just a macro-version of any human life."

It seems that everything is to be decided now...however with an old earth theory one would think that there is a bit of time.. ....

However, many swore an oath to protect from enemies from both within and without and so the enemies are within and what you are saying that another way must be found....

Thomas Jefferson once said that we need a revolt every twenty years or so to purge the system....

In my opinion ....Bureaucracy is a living organism living a process of finding energy and avoiding a predator of energy and most importantly procreating.....

And so dearest Wade have you noticed how the Bureaucracy is getting bigger as we keep observing?

The bureaucratic process seems to center around Oil and the burning of hydro carbons.....

Some would call this the New World Order or some such.....or like how a one celled organism functions....

In a scientific rendering of my opinion it would seem this life- form has no sentience whatsoever.....

And so retail politics as you talk about Wade is a symptom of a process that few if any understand....

How do you combat a process once started?

The Political Process?

And the grand irony of it all is that we control the process....

What is logistics? The study of movement....or moving things from point A to B....Or....B to A....

Or the study of someones mind as or who would tell something to be moved from B to A or A to B....

And all of it needs energy and free energy would change absolutely everything....

thanx Wade...

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 25th November 2014 at 07:21.

16. Link to Post #4289
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

the system as it is can not be sustained long term....

Look at the movie Avatar.....where nature takes over but is invaded by the other.....yet the other wins in the end...

if it were all about energy and so I do not know what else will happen....

Nine

17. Link to Post #4290
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

Quickly, in a world of energy scarcity, all organisms and human organizations are constantly trying to maximize their energy at the expense of others. I do not care if it is trees, grazing herds, nations, empires, or bureaucracies. If energy was truly abundant, at least humans would no longer be so obsessed with "getting theirs" and organizational survival. As my work shows, profound changes in the human journey attended each epochal event. From the appearance of humanity with the first event to conquering Earth in the second event to a 200-fold increase in the human population in the third event and what we call civilization to an unprecedented standard of living increase with the fourth event. The fifth event will dwarf all that came before, and humanity will live in absolute abundance for the first time and will become a space-faring species. The social changes will be so profound that almost nobody can even imagine them today, but nobody could imagine what the previous Epochal Events brought, either.

The path that humanity is heading down is obvious to anybody whose eyes are the slightest bit open, but there is also a way away from the abyss which humanity is current about to fall into. The point of my work is showing the few who can see it, and to help them learn to sing about it. They will not reach the masses, but they will reach other vanishingly rare people who came here, at this time, to hear that song. That group can manifest the technology that will bring the Fifth Epochal Event into being, and when that happens, my life's work will be complete.

The fun will probably only begin then, but we will have stepped away from the edge of the abyss, and that will be good enough for me, and the rest will be gravy. For those who care to go there, futures can come into view that few dare to even imagine today, but they will become feasible with abundant and harmlessly produced energy.

Back to a big post that I am working on.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th November 2014 at 17:18.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (26th November 2014), Joseph McAree (25th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #4291
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have mentioned plenty, people with inventor-itis (almost always men, but not always) think that tinkering in their garages is the path to FE. Most of them never come up with anything, but for the few who do, the fun just begins. What is still the most impressive garage inventor tale that I know of is Sparky Sweet's, and if you buy Tom Bearden's video, you can see Sparky's gizmo literally being demonstrated in a room in his home. You can also see a "proprietary technology" message appear on the screen several times, which highlights the problems with inventors. I have never encountered an inventor with the right stuff, who both had the goods and was willing to give them away – but there is also no group today worthy to give it to, which is part of the problem. You can read Sparky's and Tom's papers written on the subject. Lots of nice theory there, but it would not mean much in the absence of working technology. Sparky had the goods, and suffered greatly for it. Sparky, like Dennis, originally believed the fairy tales of American nationalism and capitalism, and he mailed working prototypes to the big energy institutions, both commercial and governmental, expecting to get the tickertape parade, and the opposite happened. After the final death threats, Sparky fled into hiding in the desert, where Brian visited him, and Sparky was dead a week later of a "heart attack." That is how the real world of FE inventing works, but people with inventor-itis are unwilling or incapable of understanding it, as they are bedazzled with visions of riches and fame or laboring under highly naïve notions of how the world really works.

I have made threads at Avalon so that people can discuss FE physics, but as you can see, those are moribund threads. All that happens is people chatter about Rossi, Keshe, Steorn, and the like, thinking that they have a prayer in the current environment, and when Keshe announced that he was the Messiah, that was really par for the course for people with inventor-itis.

What is a far easier exercise is understanding the physics and economics behind Dennis's heat pump, especially as he repeatedly made a run at it in the 1980s. I have never seen anybody engage in an intelligent, honest, and informed discussion of that situation. As I have written plenty, Dennis's innumerable assailants ignore those activities as if they never happened and instead make up lies about them, which are endlessly repeated by those in the FE field, both newbies and veterans, which is partly why I do not want to have anything to do with today's FE field.

To back up and give it some historical context, the USA is the greatest energy-using nation ever. Today, China uses more energy, but its population is four times as great as the USA's, so the Chinese standard of living is far lower than the USA's. China is going through its Gilded Age right now, and anybody who strikes it rich it in China wants to leave, usually by going to the West, and the USA is always the primary destination, if they can get in.

The English stumbled into the richest continent on Earth and began plundering it with abandon, which their nascent industrial methods excelled at. Eastern North America was quickly deforested by the British and their American descendants, in history's most spectacular deforestation. When the trees were gone, just like in England, Americans turned to coal, and a century later, they turned to oil, and history's greatest fortunes were made. It all rode on the back of exploiting energy resources.

American energy consumption kept galloping along in the 20th century, and when the USA prevailed in two imperial wars for global domination, the USA experienced the most prosperous era in the human journey. Energy consumption per capital in the USA doubled during the boom, but it only lasted for about a generation, and I was born in the middle of it. It ended with the first energy crisis, a few years after American oil production peaked, and the American standard of living has declined ever since. Today, like fighting over the lifeboats on the Titanic, there is a global class war between the capital and working classes, as humanity races toward the abyss, as most are oblivious to it, seeing no further than their immediate self-interest. The system encourages that egocentric myopia, taking pages from Orwell's and Huxley's work.

So, until the postwar boom ended, Americans did not insulate their homes, as energy was so cheap. When Carter became president, he retreaded Brian's plan written during his politically active days and declared a war on energy, installed solar panels on the White House's roof, and offered a tax credit for renewable energy technologies. At that same time, my first professional mentor's engine was making waves in the American government. They calculated that a mail truck would get about 200 miles per gallon. That was when I got my first energy dreams. At the same time, a Colorado cowboy stumbled onto a new kind of heating system, in which the evaporator was huge and placed in the sunshine. At the same time, Dennis had his first business destroyed in the energy crisis, like so many other businesses did. While the USA suffered from the energy crisis, the national economies of developing nations were devastated and many never recovered.

When Dennis was in college, he sold aluminum siding for Sears and made more money than his university's president. That was the last time that he worked as an employee. After his construction business was wiped out, Dennis developed a plan to give consumers a voice in the marketplace. He became a Christian in those days and wedded it to his utopian philosophy. After trying to give his company away to the Christian community, he got involved with energy conservation, beginning with low-flow shower heads, but he soon graduated to home insulation. The USA soon learned the virtues of insulation. Dennis is a genius of the likes that I have rarely encountered, and as an unschooled entrepreneur, he began to industrialize the insulation business, which led to snuff jobs from the competition, numerous attempts to steal his businesses (which often worked back then, before Dennis wised up), the Mafia muscling in, etc.

Dennis's adventures in those days are actually hard to believe, but he was earning his Indiana Jones credentials. After nearly dying due to disease and hospital negligence, Dennis literally stumbled into that cowboy's heat pump. Just like he saw in the insulation business, that heat pump was going nowhere, in the state of arrested development that prevailed (similar to the FE field today). Dennis quickly became the biggest thing to ever hit that industry, which led to murder attempts, the Mafia muscling in, his companies being stolen – the usual.

Meanwhile in Dennis's home state of Washington, which had Earth's lowest energy bills because of all of its hydroelectric projects, they were having their own energy disaster, with an ill-advised attempt to build nuclear reactors, which turned into the biggest municipal bond default in America history.

I go into the physics and economics of Dennis's heat pump on my site, and do not need to belabor it here, but because Washington was an all-electric state, which meant that most homes and businesses heated with electricity, an unprecedented opportunity awaited in Dennis's home state. He could not sell energy conversation equipment where the world's cheapest energy was, but in the wake of that bond disaster, and with the electric companies running full-page ads encouraging conservation, Dennis thought that they would love a heating system that would save those all-electric customers 80% and more of their heating bills. Dennis reckoned incorrectly; that was far more conservation than the electric companies had in mind. But Dennis made a run at it in 1984-1986, which is the greatest attempt ever made to bring alternative energy technology to market in the USA. His company was wiped out with extreme prejudice, and that voice in my head led me straight into his company, and I got to experience its death throes before my boss helped engineer its theft. And the rest is history.

I went to business school, and if you get an MBA, you experience even more of what I did to get my bachelor's degree, as you study real-world business scenarios and have mock business exercises. Today, companies like Apple and other success stories are studied, or how Detroit fell on its sword. If they made a case study out of Dennis's adventures with that heat pump, it would be about the most educational one that could be had. The confluence of that moment of peak energy and a genius who had a breakthrough technology and industrialized the processes and tried to build an industry around it would be an incredible learning experience, but would also work at cross-purposes with business school indoctrination, as it would expose the fraudulent nature of capitalism. Forget even our subsequent free energy adventures, when Godzilla finally got active, just that heat pump alone is an incredible case study in how the real world works, not the business school version.

That heat pump is still the best heating system that has ever been on the world market, but because of insulation and the end of the tax credit the business opportunity is not as extraordinary as it was in the late-1970 and early 1980s. I have never seen any worthy discussion of the incredible run that Dennis made at it. The energy establishment and its minions either act as if it never happened or they tell Big Lies about it all. That is expected, but what initially blew me away was how the big names in the FE field also made up Big Lies about Dennis, about those very days when he made a run at it. I don’t know what a good analogy would be, but I suppose that it would be like telling Jesus's story as a man who was set on destroying the churches of day and being rightfully executed for his many crimes, while there was complete silence about his "miraculous" works and message. As I have written, I used to be disgusted, but anymore I am just kind of amused, but I hear no end of people promoting the libels against Dennis, and received another dose of it recently.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th November 2014 at 17:44.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (26th November 2014), Chris Gilbert (25th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014), Robin (25th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #4292
    Thanks

Hi:

This series of anecdotal posts is going to conclude with why I am taking the approach that I am.

To continue from the last post, it was in the last month or so of the Seattle operation that Dennis heard of Joe Newman (yet another FE inventor who thinks that he is the Messiah), which was the first time that I ever heard of FE, and I think that it was Dennis's first time.

The next month, the company was stolen and Dennis hurriedly left the state, expecting to be arrested for anything. Dennis received so many death threats that he had a bodyguard when I began to work for him, who appeared when Dennis engaged the public. By the time the company was stolen, I was sold on Dennis, and really did not even know how the heat pump worked. I was still reverberating from the lightning strike. Dennis could not get rid of me, as I chased him to Boston. The day after I arrived, Dennis and I met with a company that made electricity from hot water, and that is when Dennis began thinking in terms of FE.

A couple of months later, I rescued us by raising the money to get us going again, and improbably became Dennis's partner. That was the furthest thing from my mind when I chased him to Boston. Then my wild ride began.

In Seattle, the electric companies sicced Bill the BPA Hit Man on Dennis, and when he was responsible for a woman's death, that was Dennis's first radicalizing moment in his energy adventures, nearly a decade into those adventures. Bill was a Godzilla asset and began developing his fake alternative energy credentials many years before he was sicced on Dennis. Just when he went on Godzilla's payroll is hard to know. There are many levels of the organized suppression game. Godzilla's turf is merely the major leagues.

A couple of months after I raised the money to get us going, we got the first offer that was definitely a Godzilla offer; it was the garden-variety $10 million offer to make us go away. I would have been an instant millionaire, but that was not our goal. I began to get attacked by my investors around the same time, and began losing innocence by the bucketful. It was also then that I faced my possible death and I had fleeting delusions of grandeur. It just comes with the magnitude of the FE chase, and everybody has to face it if they get involved. Newman and Keshe are just a couple of the many who succumbed to the temptations and rigors. But you do not get Godzilla's attention unless you really have something, like Sparky did, or you actually bring disruptive energy technology to market, like Dennis did with his heat pump. "Disruptive" means market disruption, when the new technology erodes the revenues and profits of those selling the old technology. Apple's iPhone, for instance, disrupted the smart phone market and just about drove Nokia and RIM out of business. I was in the field back then, and when Apple came to the party, the writing was on the wall. As I will get to soon, high tech is still innocent, as upstarts can disrupt markets (even though Microsoft played very dirty, such as with Netscape). That is not allowed to happen in energy and medicine, for instance, as they have the suppression game down to a science.

We made waves in Boston, stumbling into the middle of another energy controversy, with nuclear energy once again the trigger, and the local electric interests were about to drop the ax on us once again, but the money and connections that I tied into, in my home town of Ventura, had us move away before they could strike. It would take weeks to relate what I had learned so far on my journey with Dennis just in Boston, but it was about to reach new levels when we moved our company to Ventura in June 1987. It was not my idea to move to Ventura, but I was the reason why.

Dennis started playing the "FE or Bust" game in Boston, and really kept playing it until he got involved with high-MPG carburetors around 2006. In Ventura, we connected with technologies that might have made our FE dreams a reality, but I really think that what made us dangerous was Dennis's talent and persistence, the nucleus that formed around us in Ventura, people like Sparky Sweet living just down the road from us, and a parade of people approaching us with their technologies. I really did not like the idea of selling information kits and wanted us to sell the heat pump, but Dennis ran the show. And then, of course, we had the boom lowered on us, and Godzilla made his second offer, through the CIA, for us to take around $1 billion to disappear. I was having a stress breakdown about that time, and never even heard of the offer until I heard Dennis publicly talk about it nearly a decade later. The offer was not surprising, nor was it surprising that he did not tell me of it. I would not have been tempted (I think! ), but I wanted out. 1988 was the worst year of my life, by far, and ended with me wanting to kill people, Dennis in solitary confinement, people in hiding, and other joys. I had my face rubbed in evil, and it inspired me to sacrifice my life to give Dennis a slim chance to life on this side of the bars again. It worked, in the greatest miracle that I ever witnessed, but my life was ruined by the events of 1988. Going bankrupt was the least of my problems, and people such as my mother taking her "my son the crook" scrapbook around to my friends, family, and investors was not even a nuisance, with what I was living through.

When we incredibly busted Dennis out of jail, he went right back at it harder than before. I was awestruck, but really was not interested in the businessman's path to FE anymore. I saw how rigged the entire system was. Only Indiana Jones types like Dennis have any business trying. That is why when I hear about Rossi, Keshe, Steorn, and the other usual suspects these days, I have to work at not laughing. None of them has even gotten on the playing field yet, and all act like they are near the finish line. When they begin to put disruptive energy technology on the market, then class will begin.

Dennis made the best and most persistent attempts that I know of, and if he can’t make a dent, I do not know who can. Again, his adventures should be the case study that all FE newbies study, to shed as many of their beginners' delusions as possible, but as I have written many times, today's field either ignores him or lies about him, with very few exceptions, while they promote Dennis's libelers, inventors who think they are the Messiah, etc.

Ultimately, FE is a technical project. It has been achieved since before I was born, along with antigravity, but I will attempt to mount an independent effort, and it will not take the many doomed approaches that I have seen. More on that later.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 18:51.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (26th November 2014), Joseph McAree (26th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Nine (26th November 2014), Robin (25th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #4293
    Thanks

Hi:

After I helped bust Dennis out of jail, I was done playing FE revolutionary, but Dennis kept trying to get me back in the saddle with him. For the next eight years, I dug out of the debt that I went into to rescue him, got married and put my wife through graduate school, picked up the pieces of my shattered life (having children and owning my own home was now out of the question), and spent all of my "spare" time figuring out why the world worked so starkly differently than I was taught that it did. Ever since, a pile of books has been next to my bed, and I built a 2,000 book library, as well as periodicals, etc. Without my radicalization, I doubt that I would have much worth saying. I am a learning junkie, however, and dove deeply. That study resulted in my 1996 website, how I met Ralph McGehee, and was just before I went to work for Dennis again. I probably should not have.

I shouldered a pretty heavy burden at my job, and stepped down, burned out, in June 1996. Right after I stepped down, I had that conversation with my Justice Department buddy. Dennis was flying high doing his barnstorming, and began his second tour that summer. In February of 1996, Dennis came through Columbus on his first tour, and I saw it after work and brought my protégé with me. I was blown away by the crowd, and I'll take that memory of that Amish group to my grave. Dennis did a show in Cleveland over that summer on his second tour, when he was promoting Yull Brown, and that is where first heard him mention Godzilla's billion dollar bribe delivered by the CIA.

Dennis and his family lived with Mr. Professor for years, and Mr. Professor wrecked his life trying to help Dennis rebuild, not only going bankrupt but having a health disaster that shortened his life. Witnessing that may have been the hardest part of my journey. Soon after I began my job in Ohio, Dennis flew me out to Las Vegas to a conference where he was taking the Madison Avenue route to FE, and I witnessed one more effort to steal his company, in another larger-than-life situation.

But for all the heroic acts that Dennis took, I had a hard time believing that any of it would succeed or be allowed to. On my own journey, I reached out to people such as Noam Chomsky, became a fan of Brian's work, and began my writing "career." Dennis finally coaxed me back into working for him in November 1996, but I did not last long and later discovered that I nearly went to prison for my trouble, as Godzilla raised the game to new levels. But that last stint with Dennis finally disabused me of that my final delusion, which was that inventors really cared about anything other than getting rich and famous. Yull and Fischer were prominent players in my final realization, but a string of inventors came and went. Dennis build three inventors' sanctuaries in three different states over the years, all were criminally violated, and most inventors in those sanctuaries betrayed Dennis before it was over, nearly always by taking the money and running.

It was all very sobering, and I never again believed that the businessman's route to FE had a prayer. I came home to Seattle and took four years off over the next six and wrote the site that I completed in 2002. I let Brian recruit me into helping found NEM in 2003, just before I resumed my career. That was another disaster, Mallove's murder aside, and my wife was glad that I finally got it out of my system. I decided that the next effort that I got involved in would be mine. Brian and Dennis still came back into my life years later, trying to get me to sign up with them again, but other than helping Brian out a little, I declined their offers. Others tried to get me to sign up with their efforts, but it was like I had been through the Pacific Campaigns, seeing action in Okinawa and Peleliu, and those newbies were like kids right out of boot camp, pining for battle to prove their manhood. They did not understand that I was done with that part of my life, and I did not know what good it did other than lead to piles of martyred corpses.

I have not yet gotten to why I am taking my approach, but am showing what approaches I was no longer interested in. Tomorrow, I will write about how I came to my current approach and why.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 01:55.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (26th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), JRS (26th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Nine (26th November 2014), Robin (26th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #4294
    Thanks

Hi:

A little more on what I found did not work before I decided what might. I have mentioned it plenty, that Dennis and Brian drank the red-white-and-blue Kool-Aid from their cradles. All Americans do, but Dennis and Brian got extra doses and especially liked the taste. Brian did it as an urban middle-class kid born during World War II, and Dennis was born right after the war in a migrant farmworker family. Americans were and are steeped in American mythology (AKA "lies") from the cradle. In Brian's last book, he devoted a chapter to his "codependent" relationship with Washington, D.C. Brian was overawed by the presidential monuments in D.C. as a teenager, became an Eagle Scout, and then an astronaut. It does not get much more red, white, and blue than that. When Dennis was in the army, he actually got in fistfights with fellow soldiers if they disparaged the USA.

Brian advised presidential candidates and played the D.C. game, on and off, for his entire life. Mallove's murder "inspired" Brian to leave the USA and live the rest of his life in South America, and when he spoke in front of the White House in 2006, he thought that he was risking his life. A few years before he died, Brian told me that retail politics in the USA was a dead end.

Dennis had his first awakening moment when he realized that the American nationalism that he was raised with was a fairy tale. But he still believed in the American ideal, and while he did not live in D.C. like Brian did, he was continually playing the "Mr. Smith goes to Washington" game. When Carter's tax credit existed, Dennis went to IRS hearings and got himself appointed to a committee of one to suggest performance requirements for the equipment, as most solar systems were scams. Dennis held numerous shows in D.C. and invited Capitol Hill to them. The FBI, CIA, Justice Department, and others know all about Dennis, and the USA's attorney general called him "squeaky clean."

Dennis kept pounding on the establishment's door, whether it was the electric companies, Washington D.C., Wall Street, and so on. Dennis's last act in D.C. was to make an exhibit at an energy show that had the sitting president's eyes bugging out. The federal government soon ran him out of the country, soon after one of Earth's greatest energy moguls contacted Dennis at home about the full-page ad that he was about to run in a national newspaper for 100 MPG carburetors (yes, they work, and have been around for a century).

Dennis tried working with the Department of Energy early and often. The head of the DOE for New England came to one of our first shows in Boston, and our first show was held where the Boston Tea Party was planned. The DOE officials that I encountered reminded me of college professors, and some may have been at one time. When Dennis and I spoke at DOE hearings about the nuclear waste issue, the friendly DOE official who ran the hearings nicely told us, "Hey, we are owned by corporate America, so I cannot help you much unless you make them rich in the process." When Brian had me help him write that proposal for the DOE, I really wondered what he thought that we would accomplish.

So, Dennis and Brian were anything but "rebels," and they approached the establishment at every turn, and both were run out of the country for their troubles. Both nearly died at the hands of the establishment, even putting aside the outright murder attempts that Dennis survived. Brian's life was shortened by a health disaster the day after he rejected an "offer" from the USA's military to do classified UFO work. After Dennis was kangarooed into prison for failing to file a form, prison officials repeatedly put him in position to be murdered, and Dennis got "lucky" and only had some fingers broken and teeth knocked out.

Dennis and Brian knew full well how evil the military was, and Dennis tried to talk a scoffing Stan Meyer out of working with the Pentagon. Stan died while having lunch with a couple of NATO officials. Brian was beside himself when some FE newbies associated with him began banging on the Pentagon's door for help in making FE happen.

I helped Dennis approach corporate America (Fortune 500 level), the federal government, and other establishment institutions, and helped Brian with the same. I saw both Dennis and Brian approach the "fat cats," or have the fat cats approach them, and I never heard of them part with a dollar. So-called philanthropy is a huge racket.

After several years of playing the Paul Revere of FE, trying to interest the biggest names in science, energy, and environmentalism in FE, Brian openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species. What initially blows FE activists away is how environmentalists treat FE as the enemy. Peak Oilers bang the drums of doom, and even those who say that they are interested in FE really aren't, and once again treat it like the enemy, and their prescription for "success" is a 90% depopulation of Earth.

Basically, every single avenue to the rich and powerful, or "progressives, to get FE help, is a dead end. I have tried to reach the "left" for more than 20 years, unsuccessfully, and I had the ear of its biggest names. Brian did too, to no avail. Every high-level FE activist will tell you how their journey caused friction and even ostracism in their social circles, including family members. Dennis's wife's parents treated Dennis like some bum who never wanted to have a real job. Brian was ostracized by his family, and when I told him how it went with my family, he told me to join the club. I don't need to go into chapter and verse regarding my experiences, do I?

Anybody looking for allies in the FE effort, in their social circles, among society's institutions, among the rich and powerful, among "progressives," and so on, is going to be disappointed and find what a waste of time their efforts were, if not life-risking, but I have yet to see an FE newby who does not immediately think that those avenues hold promise. FE has no allies and all enemies, in a sea of indifference amongst the masses. And the great irony is that FE technology is older than I am.

That is the reality on Earth today, and the sooner that FE newbies can shed their delusions, the better. I have written for years that those avenues are not only dead ends, but are another way of playing the victim game and looking for shortcuts. We give our power away when we do that.

So, if those are all dead ends, then what? That will be the subject of my next post.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 18:57.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (27th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), JRS (26th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Nine (26th November 2014), Robin (26th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #4295
    Thanks

Hi:

OK, here is why I am taking the approach that I am. I have written about how I progressed through the FE levels of awareness. I began as a Level 0 until I heard of Joe Newman. I had the inventor's perspective from the beginning, but it was not about FE, but just wringing more energy out of a gallon of gasoline.

Then that voice in my head changed my studies from science to business. When I chased Dennis to Boston, it still was not about FE, but resurrecting his heat pump business. It was only the day after I arrived in Boston that Dennis began thinking in terms of FE. Immediately, Dennis tried marrying a populist approach to his business approach. I did not see that in Seattle, and it was new to me, but I rode with it. Dennis had the belief that the masses really cared, but had nothing worth caring about. In my naïveté, I believed him. We were both rudely disabused of that notion in the coming years, and a decade later, Dennis admitted to me that almost nobody cared, but he was sifting through the mine tailings of humanity, looking for golden nuggets. He almost never found any.

Dennis's business, populist, and religious approaches were all what I called Level 10, as he tried to get a stampede going. The fatal flaw in such an approach is that it appeals to the primary population management ideologies in the USA. Humanity's social managers use those ideologies to herd people along to the elite agenda, and Godzilla is the master shepherd. You can't out-herd the master shepherd with his own tools. I saw many "give us Barabbas!" moments during my days with Dennis. The masses only care about their immediate self-interest. I initially thought that inventors may have been an exception, but was eventually disabused of that delusion, but it took more than 20 years.

When I saw Dennis join the Patriot Movement, I really wondered what he thought that he would accomplish (and he has tried the religion route many times). Dennis later told me that all of the "Patriot" leaders were a bunch of phonies (he said that Lindsey Williams was the only genuine one that he met, whose private behavior matched his public image - the rest were actors). I was not surprised in the slightest.

I really lost interest in what Dennis was doing in the 1990s, and not because he was not giving it his best, but because I saw that the "army" that he was amassing would always sell itself to the highest bidder if they did not stab him in the back making their own plays, and those arrayed against FE have the world's deepest pockets.

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, I was busying performing the study and writing that became my site largely as it stands today, and ended up carrying Brian's spears. When Brian invited me to help found NEM in 2003, I was game, getting my feet wet in the milieu again. Even leaving aside Mallove's murder and Brian's fleeing to South America, NEM was a disaster, and Brian got kicked out of NEM by the very people that he invited in to help. That was a familiar scenario. I witnessed dozens of attempts to steal Dennis's companies, and it was shocking at first, but I eventually learned that I was just seeing humanity in action. I wanted out of NEM even before Mallove was murdered, as I saw where NEM was heading. None of NEM's members had any experience on the FE high road, and it showed. That aside, we probably were being subjected to Godzilla's fun and games, which Brian picked up on before Mallove was murdered. I bankrolled NEM in its first year and quit the day after our first conference, staggering away from it and going silent for years. That was the last Level 10 effort that I would ever be involved with. Dennis and Brian kept trying in later years to recruit me back into their Level 10 efforts, but I was done with them. When I told them what I was attempting – the world's first Level 12 effort, they were both intrigued.

Although I intend for my Level 12 effort to have the numbers that were in Dennis's Level 10 efforts, it will be a very different crowd than those 5,000 people that Dennis put into a stadium to hear about FE. And that comes to my approach and why I am taking it.

I suppose it really begins with the primary lesson of my journey, which I resisted every step of the way until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms: Personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity. I learned it the hard way, and all attempts below Level 12 ignore or deny that simple truth. I can understand why they deny it, but denying reality is not the path to success. It is the reason why people deny the possibility or desirability of FE, it is behind why Dennis and Brian had their efforts stolen from them, it is behind those "Give us Barabbas!" moments, it is behind all of those fake philanthropists, it is behind all of that non-help that the world's institutions and organizations have provided to FE efforts, and it is behind organized suppression. The trials of FE are really a story of the human condition, and it is not pretty.

That does not mean that I have given up on humanity. People like Einstein understandably gave up on humanity near the end of their lives, and I could not blame them. The vast majority of humanity is semi-sentient today, largely driven by their animal instincts and social conditioning, as they seek fleeting moments of pleasure in a world of scarcity and fear.

But the rise in the human standard of living, driven by increasing amounts of energy consumption, has made it a far more humane world. Modern anthropologists have rightfully deflated the "Peaceful Savage" meme that long-dominated the profession. Humans were far more violent in earlier epochs than they are today. In the "greatest" ancient civilization, people were forced to murder each other, for entertainment. Only three centuries ago, nobody on Earth was arguing for an end to that institution that was older than civilization: slavery. Nobody could imagine the end of slavery until energy-powered machines made human labor uneconomical. Today, machines perform 99.9% of the physical work in industrial nations. In that nation that invented freedom ( ), its presidents were virtually all slaveholders or slavery advocates for nearly a century, long after the rest of the West had ended the institution as barbaric, but in the plantation economy of the American South, slavery still made economic sense, so it was defended all the way to the Civil War.

So, humanity is certainly capable of social "progress," (but are we even as "progressive" as bonobos?) but as I found in my studies, it was always predicated on economic progress. All economic progress for the entire human journey has been based on increasing levels of energy usage. Energy came first, and social and cognitive changes happened later. For humanity's Epochal Events, there are no exceptions, and I do not see why it should be any different for FE, and all the fear and denial directed toward FE, from all corners, is only a more "sophisticated" version that those australopiths would have held toward a campfire. None of them could imagine what the control of fire would lead to.

These are certainly not novel ideas that I made up. Machiavelli noted the human resistance to anything new, and I have not seen anything since then to revise his opinion. But, once people can experience the change, they can quickly adapt to it. That is borne out by history, too. The reason why people fear change is because in world of scarcity, change means winners and losers, and before the Industrial Revolution, losers starved. So those human fears are not outlandish, and Fuller noted how deeply fear and failure are baked into human consciousness.

So, that is long way of saying that the masses are ruled by fear, and fear and scarcity are at the bottom of all dominant ideologies, and Godzilla is the master of using those ideologies to short-circuit humanity's sentience, so people can be easily herded in whatever direction Godzilla wants them to stampede. The masses will be no help whatsoever in making FE manifest, and those who deny that simple truth simply have no experience on the high road to FE.

Dennis and Brian eventually tried to be more selective in their audience, but there was still nobody home, and appealing to groups that are built around the dominant ideologies is a prescription for failure. What I noticed over the many years was that while people could understand the potential of FE somewhat (even the dimmest among us did not take long to understand that the world as they knew it would end, and that is what scared them), almost everybody was also scientifically illiterate, and really did not understand the issues in any depth. They never got far past that overwhelming feeling, and then fled as fast as they could, or they were interested to the extent that they could reduce their energy bills with FE or get rich and famous. All inventors were stuck in the rich-and-famous rut, which could go off the scale to thinking that they were the Second Coming, and average people (potential customers) who got beyond denial were most interested in getting off the grid and living in the wilderness or reducing their energy bills.

I am not making any of this up out of my imagination or some new kind of social theory, but just 40 years of chasing my dream, interacting with thousands of people on the subject, carrying the spears of people like Dennis and Brian, and trading notes with fellow travelers. It is just the fruit of being on the high road for many years.

So, after those many years, being introduced to Fuller's work to help crystallize the paradigm that I had been groping toward for a lifetime, and a decade of studying for writing my big essay and interacting with the public some more in cyberspace, I came to the approach that I am about to try out.

I realized that:

• Almost nobody really understood the role of energy in our world, so that if they did anything at all to help right humanity's ship, they hacked at branches and did not even suspect that there was a root;
    • Those people, however, were less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population, and maybe far less;
    • However, the Internet is a tool with a global reach that people like me could not have imagined would be available even 20 years ago, and I can hunt for those needles in haystacks with it;

When the dust settled in Ventura, I realized that if Dennis and our core had 50 people like me and Mr. Professor supporting it, that we had a fighting chance to make FE happen. If it had been 100, it would have been easy. But there are not 100 of us on Earth, or 10 like Dennis. I am shooting for 5,000-7,000 people who can only shed their indoctrination enough to comprehend abundance, develop a comprehensive perspective (which will necessarily require some scientific literacy, not no more than is needed to comprehend my big essay), and attract 100,000 or so who have been pining for that song for their entire lives, and may have incarnated to hear that song and "do something." I designed my effort so that I do not need money to do it (the bane of all FE efforts), and when we finally do something, we will develop and then give away the most lucrative technology in world history, by far.

Nothing like that has ever been remotely attempted before, and Dennis and Brian recognized that it was something new and unusual. Will it make a dent? I do not know, but you never know until you try, but I also designed it so that nobody will be risking their lives, except maybe me at first. What I am asking of the choir is anything but easy. Almost nobody on Earth is willing to relinquish their scarcity-based teddy bears, but that is the key to learning the abundance song and singing it.

Maybe I will write a little more on what I am taking this approach, but those are the basics. People who immediately fear an unenlightened implementation of FE (Level 5) are no help, as they are simply projecting their scarcity-based fears onto a situation of abundance. The process of singing is going to help fertilize the ground for an enlightened implementation, which those who fear FE cannot seem to comprehend.

I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks, but I have budgeted the rest of my life's "spare" time to finding and training them, and we will see how it goes. I do not expect it to start fast, but training the first singers will probably be the hard part of what I intend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 19:05.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (27th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), JRS (26th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #4296
    Thanks

Hi:

I write about it in my big essay in some depth, but will discuss it here a little. When I write that Rome's primary entertainment was watching people being forced to murder each other, the point is not how uniquely evil Rome was. They just took the day's practices to more extreme ends.

Chimps engage in genocide, and today the leading hypothesis is that as humanity conquered the planet, there were always wide open spaces filled with easy meat, so any conflict would have been peacefully solved by moving on to the next valley. There is not much evidence of inter-human violence until the easy meat was gone and societies bumped up against energy limits. It has been that way for all wars ever since.

Agriculture independently began in at least two regions and as many as nine, but the lower number is likelier than the higher, IMO. It appeared where the meat was gone and women could expand on their gathering activities to domesticate plants. In societies in which a woman's economic contribution is substantial (which is edible calories in all preindustrial societies), they have relatively high status and their societies can become matrilineal, and those are always the most peaceful societies. Earth's four pristine societies all began peacefully, as women had great influence. But men soon rose to dominance, which reflected their advantages of physical strength (such as handling draft animals) and ability to inflict violence (the rise of the professional soldier and the hero archetype), and the advent of civilization meant a universal decline in women's status (which would not rise again until the Industrial Revolution).

All early civilizations were extremely brutal, partly so that the new and rising ruling class could inflict their rule, and that is common among all early civilizations. Mass warfare began with the first civilization, and the brutality of those times was the stuff of legends, and the first recorded laws reflected it.

Egyptians worked slaves to death in their gold mines, and the Roman practice of completely destroying cities that they conquered, while annihilating and enslaving the residents, had a long tradition going back to the first civilizations, as anybody who reads the Old Testament knows well. Carthaginians, who Romans annihilated, engaged in the practice of destroying cities and enslaving their residents, consigning them to short lives in their mines on the Iberian Peninsula.

Anybody looking for a Golden Age during the Domestication Revolution and that Epoch of the human journey are going to be disappointed, other than seeing how those pristine civilizations began peacefully.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 17:58.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (27th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), JRS (26th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #4297
    Thanks

Hi:

As a little addendum to my "strategy" posts, and much I have written before, the closest thing to "free" energy was Dennis's heat pump when he sold it under his systems for savings plan. That plan is a window into Dennis's soul almost more than anything else. What a divinely brilliant plan, and almost without exception, his greed-blinded associates dismissed it as Dennis's "crazy" marketing plan and discarded it after they stole his companies and, of course, all promptly went out of business.

As I have written many times, in physical reality, it is all about energy and consciousness. On the consciousness front, machines that think have been around since the 1600s, but obviously really took off right after World War and the invention of semiconductors (and maybe with some ET help). The reproduction of intelligence is in its infancy, and it is no accident that the two greatest moguls of their eras were the first energy mogul and the first artificial intelligence mogul, and it has been interesting to see Gates get into the energy issue.

I have always been the tech "geek" at my companies, and have been in the high tech industry for the past 15 years. The vast fortunes amassed in high tech are part of the "wonders" of capitalism, but West Coast high tech is something new in the human journey, and its pioneers were born and raised during the postwar boom, which is humanity's richest era. The trademark nerdish wardrobes of the high tech mavens are not just costumes, but that egalitarian credo is very evident in high tech companies. When else has the world's richest human waited in line for the movies and snacks?

Although the capitalistic part of high tech is a big downside, high tech is still relatively innocent and idealistic, and the free software movement arose from that milieu. The ideals of free software, open-sourcing, crowdfunding, and other high tech ideas that were born due to the postwar boom or the Internet are partly what I am basing my strategy on.

They can be seen, like Dennis's systems for savings plan, as precursors to the kind of world that will likely manifest if FE can make its way past humanity's inertia and the organized suppression.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2014 at 21:16.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (27th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #4298
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

One interesting observation made recently in my massage therapy program is that humans still have yet to fully adapt to an upright, bipedal posture. The thought came back to me when thinking about the aforementioned violence in chimp societies. Evolution really isn't a "perfect" process, it's a state of constant dynamic flux seeking a point of balance that is never absolute.

Even though recent attempts at genetic engineering have been largely based on profit seeking and scarcity, it's uplifting to think of how genetic change might be pursued when sentience comes into play rather than the current left-brained approach.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Akasha (27th November 2014), Hughe (28th November 2014), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Melinda (27th November 2014)

35. Link to Post #4299
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

When pondering those Roads worlds, as both had genetic engineering, I have wondered how much in that heavenly world that humans were subject to genetic modification. What I find particularly fascinating about that heavenly Roads world is that the people all had golden skin and many different colors of hair and eyes.

It was only as I began to study evolution for my essay, and I thought about the ramifications of FE and attendant technologies kept under wraps, that I realized that geographic isolation would end and so would race, as races are just incipient speciation. So, a humanity 300 years into our future, if FE made its appearance, would probably look a lot like those people that Roads saw, without any genetic intervention. It would just be the effect of taking the entire human gene pool and mixing it up.

Later on in my studies, I saw Peter Ward speculate along similar lines about race disappearing, and there have been channeled and mystical works that stated that humanity would become one golden-skinned race, but none that I ever saw stated that it would just be a side-effect of ending geographic isolation in the human species.

So, while that was one of the many "aha" moments during my studies, I wonder how much genetic engineering of humans takes place in those Roads worlds. It might be a lot, but again, the differences in motivation between those two worlds would be like night and day. If it was done "sentiently," as you state, that would likely end all genetic diseases, everybody would have IQs off the scale, and the like. But yes, I doubt that anybody should trust such activities under the greed-based system known as capitalism.

Yes indeed, evolution is never finished, although there has been progress of a sort, and maybe a lot, if "intelligence" can be considered "progress." Humanity has radically changed the evolutionary game. The growing brain of the human line, very likely due to our enhanced energy practices, is one of the more dramatic events in evolutionary history. When humans began domesticating plants and animals primarily through selective breeding, it was another new development. Genetic "engineering," which artificially created mutations, is another level the game, far beyond anything that happened before.

I get that walking upright is pretty new and our adaptations are less than ideal. IMO, humans have not been "sentient" all that long, and that is why we are semi-sentient as a species, as the limbic system can still dominate (emotions, fear). In one of Adam's interviews with Scott, he said that compared to ET species, the human brain is not well integrated into the organism, and that makes a lot of sense, being that our big brains are so new. We are still getting the hang of having them.

That was a nice and provocative post, young man.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th November 2014 at 15:28.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (27th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Melinda (27th November 2014), Nine (28th November 2014)

37. Link to Post #4300
    Thanks

Hi:

In the USA, today is a day of feasting, in world history's most obese and sedentary society, and afterward, American men will hurt themselves playing football near their homes and watch gladiators take the field in a bunch of televised football games.

As my readers know well, as I staggered out of Ventura in 1990, radicalized, I began hitting the books, and was soon studying how the media lies. Only a couple of years later, I worked in Columbus, Ohio in 1992 when the city mounted a celebration that lasted an entire year, to commemorate Columbus's heroic feat. It was about then that I read Howard Zinn's account of the feat, and amongst all the cheering I happened upon David Stannard's American Holocaust. That was my big wakeup call on the truth of American history. I was reading parts of it just a couple of weeks ago. I know of no more searing book than that one, as far as challenging American delusions. He wrote the forward to Ward Churchill's A Little Matter of Genocide, and Stannard wrote that Churchill was "looking for trouble" in writing that excellent book, and he was right. The centerpiece of Churchill's book was an account of the "settling" of North America by Europe. I have never seen anything quite like it. It was that essay in particular for which an inquisition was convened and Churchill's career was destroyed.

What those psychopaths and cowards in academia did was deconstruct a few of Churchill's footnotes, attack a few of his minor points, and conclude that he may have been playing a little fast and loose in his interpretation of the evidence, and then they booted him out of his professorship. Career over.

It was the academic equivalent of putting Dennis behind bars for two years because he failed to file a form. In The Land of the Free. Freedom of speech is a farce in the USA, as Ralph McGehee discovered the hard way. While performing my studies all those years ago, the myths I had been raised with began collapsing fast and furiously, such as the Founding Father myths. Mass murdering thieves became national heroes. I do not want to pick on the USA too much as all settler states, such as Canada, Australia, Israel, South Africa, and the like have similar toxic piles of lies that justify the invasions and genocide, which we see happening today in Israel, and typically, Americans are totally disinformed about what is happening there. If Americans got the truth about both situations, they would realize that the Palestinian genocide is just an industrialized version of how the USA was "settled."

Of all the American mythmaking, I am not sure that anything tops Thanksgiving. I began seeing the holes in the myth in those early days of studying all the lies I had been fed. About the only true part of the Thanksgiving Myth was that the "Pilgrims" and their benefactors had a harvest feast that lasted a few days. European disease had already cleared the land where the Pilgrims "settled," and those tribal remnants thought that those new white people might be good allies to have for the region's balance of power.

Those "Pilgrims" actually had a relatively peaceful co-existence with those Indians for about a decade, and then Englishmen began coming by the boatload, when the active genocide of all of New England's natives commenced in earnest. Slaughtering sleeping villages and killing every man, woman, and child was an English specialty. When an English mercenary was able to reproduce his successful strategy of slaughtering a sleeping village, the church officials on Manhattan Island declared the second thanksgiving, and severed heads were kicked through the streets like soccer balls during the celebration. The son of the chief that hosted that original Thanksgiving feast had his head mounted on a pole at Plymouth for more than 20 years.

For the next couple of centuries, thanksgiving celebrations were held whenever a particularly impressive slaughter of Indians was accomplished. Abraham Lincoln finally put some structure to the celebrations and declared just one day a year to be a Thanksgiving celebration. The day that Lincoln made his declaration, he sent federal troops to slaughter Indians in Minnesota. That was the real American Thanksgiving, the one I was never told about as I made my construction paper Pilgrim's outfit in kindergarten.

During my studies, I regularly found situations like that, in which night was literally turned into day. Mass murdering thieves became "Fathers of our Country" and attained mythic status, but their bloody and evil deeds do not even appear in their standard biographies. It was like that for George Washington, Christopher Columbus, and the pious padre who is up for sainthood today, Junípero Serra, whose name graced my elementary school. My situation was like a German "settler" kid attending Adolf Hitler grammar school at Auschwitz, and the only mention of Jews was that good ol' Uncle Adolf tried to bring the light of civilization to those "heathen" Jews, but their fate was never mentioned; they just kind of vanished. Hitler's crime was losing the war and exterminating white people.

College professors have long used my work to bludgeon their students into awakening, but I wonder how effective it really is. It may lead to a little cognitive dissonance, but it is probably suppressed and people blithely continue along their paths of self-serving delusion. It is not like there is any quest for truth in the USA on the big stage. Washington's biographers still cannot bring themselves to even mention his greatest feat. We still have Columbus Day (and Presidents' Day, which was Washington's Birthday when I was a child, and was combined with Lincoln's birthday to make only one holiday), and while I can only admire that guy who is doing battle on TV, using my work as his bludgeon, it probably does not even make a dent.

People who eagerly believe that lies that sanctify the crimes of their ancestors are destined to repeat the same crimes, and that is richly evident in the USA's imperial behavior, as we slaughter millions and almost no American is aware of the toll or cares. We are heading toward the abyss at warp speed. Will we wake up in time to avoid a global catastrophe? We will see.

Time to go hiking, to burn off some calories before I gorge myself.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th November 2014 at 19:05.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (28th November 2014), Joseph McAree (27th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th November 2014), Nine (28th November 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 536 FirstFirst 1 115 165 205 215 225 265 315 536 LastLast