Page 27 of 535 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 77 127 527 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #521
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Wade and friends,

I want to bounce an idea off all of you. Are you familiar with Ralph Nader? I am very naive (please forgive that), but I saw him speak about his book Only the super-rich can save us! and the overall theme was basically to persuade the old fading billionaires who have nothing to spend their money on into supporting a system of people (awake people) that went out and educated the public for the greater good.

I am young and naive, as I said... but, the way I see it, there isn't much use in an awakened individual spending his/her precious time researching more facts or ‘digging the rabbit hole’ any deeper than it already is. I’ve come to realize that the more I dig, the worse I feel, the more I alienate myself from the higher consciousness of one and the more fear-based my thoughts become. I see that many people are paralyzed in that rabbit hole, and they can’t seem to dig themselves out. Think Alex Jones

That being said, isn’t a more solution oriented, roundtable-like philosophy more of what we should be chewing on each day? If so, Nader’s idea seems pretty tantalizing. If it were possible to persuade some rich people to utilize their money into a full scale effort such as this, young intelligent people could be paid to go out onto the streets, ride trains day after day after day (etc.) engaging people in subtle, calculated ways that tickle the individuals consciousness that could possibly unlock the paradigm shift we need.

Money is supposed to be used as nothing more than a tool, so let’s use it to build our kingdom – the kingdom of one. Money can be the tool that carves the bricks (the people) into fitting into the shapes that fit us all together as one. Once we are one, we would take in with open arms ideas like FE – only then can abundance be a possibility.

What does everyone think about this point of view? Please critique my statements if you see fit.

-Phoenix
    Last edited by Phoenix; 3rd May 2011 at 03:22.

2. Link to Post #522
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Phoenix,

Great to see you here and to have your self-proclaimed naivety bringing you to this arena. There is an old saying about the Golden Rule>> "Them That Makes The Gold Makes The Rules" I'm not sure that even if 100's of billionaires came together they could tackle the trillions that "them that make the gold make the rules" have as far as money goes.

I think it is much deeper than money. I saw another quote today somewhere in my travels (can't remember author) on the net that I think may be appropriate. It went something like this....................the world will unite with the realization of 'the power of love is far greater than the love of power' With that said we have a major obstacle to overcome as I don't know too many people who can truly say they are a total sovereign being with no need for power and or connection to those who have power. ie employers, friends, banks, family, institutions and on and on

I think I am just beginning to comprehend what Wade is trying to bring to light on this thread. At the same time I'm only beginning to try and comprehend what a world of FE would look like, be like and feel like and can barely fathom the energy that earth and her wonder would emit. As dim as the light is for all this to become a reality in my time (oldster myself) I have hope that it will happen for my grandchildren in at least their time.

Hope you stick around, I enjoy your presence.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Hughe (3rd May 2011), Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

4. Link to Post #523
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Phoenix:

Everybody that I respect in the FE and related fields began their journeys naively, so you are in good company.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

You open up some big subjects and several facets of the conundrum, and I won’t be able to tackle it all this morning, but I’ll spend a few minutes here on it.

On the retail political scene (which is of very limited validity, BTW – it is mostly a stage play), Nader is the only candidate that I have seen in my lifetime worth voting for for president:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#nader

But Ralph is not an FE guy, either. What you suggest is grass-rootsie. I played that game with Dennis, at a level where it has never been played at before or since, and there are many problems with that approach that I do not have the time to get into today, but let’s just say that “talk” in the absence of being able to demonstrate it, will not reach very many people, no matter how hard you try. Machiavelli was right:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

Chasing the rich is a loser, too:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#power

Money is only an accounting game and can only buy people’s effort. I am trying to mount a volunteer effort, which is probably the only one with a prayer. Employee efforts have very slim chances of making a dent in this milieu.

When you talk about going down the rabbit hole, I believe that you are only referring to the dark side. Conspiracism is a pit, as is structuralism:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

Both play the victim game, and neither is really a comprehensive view:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

I am here to help people think comprehensively.

I will agree that when people get to the point where they stop calling the darkness the light, and when they can begin to understand all the positive things that are possible if only enough of us became aware, then class is over.

But chasing the rich, retail politics, talking up “the man on the street” are all beginner’s dead ends. Yes, understanding how the world really works is not an easy task, and the important lesson on the darkness front is not really that the dark forces exist, but how they succeeded in getting the masses to call the darkness the light, how the masses willingly imprison themselves and police the herd on their own, and so on. But there is another part of how the world works that is critically important if somebody wants to help, which is understanding that it all rides atop the energy situation. The vast majority of the population is scientifically illiterate, and are easy prey for the “solutions” being bandied about like hybrid cars, biofuels, hydrogen power, compressed air cars, and other non-solutions. I talk about it some in this section of my first interview with Scott:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum.../3/cx4v9Wx7qlY

The standard activism tactics will not work for FE. That is one of the big problems. I have seen many, many activists think that they are going to tackle the FE issue with the standard Lefty tactics, or the right wing approach. They are all victim-oriented approaches, and they will not work for bringing FE to the world. There are many layers and facets, and one of my pithy sayings, that can paint the picture a little more clearly, is that nobody has been offered a billion dollars to call off their protest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

Again, it is not just denial about the organized suppression that people need to overcome to begin to understand, but denial about many facets of how our world really works:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/happened.htm

I was just reading an interview with Chomsky the other day about Libya, and I saw something that the Left is notorious for. Because the Left is so materialistically-oriented, they cannot see beyond their structural way of viewing the world, and they actively deny conscious manipulation of the world scene. To them, there is no such thing as the dark spiritual path. They call it abnormal psychology and the dark pathers are called psychopaths, but until the dark side is understood in some detail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

there is this great tendency to deny the darkness altogether. In that interview, he framed Hitler and other despots as people who were simply delusional, believing their own rhetoric. I have never seen a structuralist ever admit that those performing the evil deeds did it with awareness of what they were really doing, actively creating misery and suffering because they delighted in it. That is a huge limitation in the Left. Those same blinders are why they deny that there could be anything like organized suppression of free energy, dismissing it as a “conspiracy theory.” But, the right wing also greatly overemphasizes that situation. I estimate that organized suppression only amounts to 5-10% of why we do not have free energy today. The rest of the responsibility belongs to the rest of humanity. For a few thousand people to have 5-10% of the responsibility is a lot, on a per-person basis, but is quite small when compared to the collective responsibility that the rest of humanity has. And, again, nobody really wants to hear it, not when they are playing the victim game, and want to believe that those bad old hyper-elites are keeping us from free energy and heaven on earth.

It is fine for you to make your suggestions, and part of my purpose is to help keep newbies away from the meat grinder, but to also help them learn. This situation is like nothing else that you have ever heard of, and all the standard tactics will not work. That is part of the conundrum. When I see people like Sandy begin to have the various facets of the conundrum become clearer to them, while also beginning to understand some of the potential, it is a “mission accomplished” moment for me.

Gotta go to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2011 at 19:02.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), nomadguy (5th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #524
    Thanks

Thanks Wade,

I found the author of the quote I previously tried to write and it was Jimi Hendrix who said "when the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace".

Profound but true and Fe is the way, as survival instincts then, will not be the imminent conscious or unconscious focus of one's life. The possibilities and potentials will be unlimited.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #525
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    I don't know too many people who can truly say they are a total sovereign being with no need for power and or connection to those who have power. ie employers, friends, banks, family, institutions and on and on.
    That's too true. But it would be very hard to survive in the current system.

I think I am just beginning to comprehend what Wade is trying to bring to light on this thread. At the same time I'm only beginning to try and comprehend what a world of FE would look like, be like and feel like and can barely fathom the energy that earth and her wonder would emit.
    I am as well. It's just very discouraging to see how many people can't bring this into their heart.

Hope you stick around, I enjoy your presence.
    Thank you I appreciate your wisdom.

-Phoenix

9. Link to Post #526
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    “talk” in the absence of being able to demonstrate it, will not reach very many people, no matter how hard you try. Machiavelli was right... The standard activism tactics will not work for FE. That is one of the big problems. I have seen many, many activists think that they are going to tackle the FE issue...
    So in your opinion, what should the awakened do? What should young people like me who understand all this, who really care, spend their time on? There is a huge underground movement (people I know personally) and we just don't know what to do.

When you talk about going down the rabbit hole, I believe that you are only referring to the dark side. Conspiracism is a pit, as is structuralism. Both play the victim game, and neither is really a comprehensive view.
    So true. I have only been focusing on the dark side.

The vast majority of the population is scientifically illiterate, and are easy prey for the “solutions” being bandied about like hybrid cars, biofuels, hydrogen power, compressed air cars, and other non-solutions.
    This I get - I am a chemical engineering student, and I can't figure out how to continue my academics wholeheartedly while understanding all of the suppressed technology throughout history...

-Phoenix

10. Link to Post #527
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Jimi was a Seattle boy. His influence can still be felt here, one of the last bastions of the romantic idealists (lots of fantasy authors live up here). Yes, in my interviews so far, too much of the interviews, understandably, focus on the drama of what I lived through, and how unbelievable much of it is to "Joe Average," but I got to talk some about what can be in my interviews with Scott, and how with FE and abundance, humanity would collectively move up Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs a few steps, and we would be more concerned with self-realization than survival. We will see if we get to see any of that in our lifetimes.

I feel a responsibility for my relatively abundant life. I am a member of history's most privileged demographic group, and I believe that I was given many opportunities that few have ever enjoyed on Earth, and I had to do something productive with those advantages.

Hi Phoenix:

You are asking great questions. To Sandy's observation, yes, no man is an island. Without each other, we are all pretty helpless. Let loose any one of us naked into the forest, and few of us would last a week. The most common response to FE is the most naïve:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#naive

and the most common response by people beyond Level 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

is something like, "I want to live way out in the wilderness someplace, but need an energy supply. Do you know where I can get a free energy machine?" It is not going to work that way, where those who want to live "out there" can just go pick up their free energy machine and return to the wilderness, not now. They have to help, first.

On your discouragement, I hear you loud and clear, and your response is a big reason why I am here. Everybody who begins playing this game at an active level has to go through levels of discouragement, dismay and disgust. It comes with the territory, which is why I said that Ernie's post a while back was so important. In order to keep going, aspirants have to move beyond that state, and it can only be done with love. We have to see people's souls, not their frightened personalities. We have to acknowledge where humanity is at (and dare I say it, love it), and own our piece of it, before we can change it. That is a lot easier said than done and might be the most difficult feat to perform on Earth. I saw my little responsibility vignette:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#responsibility

translated into Russian or something similar not too long ago. I think it is one of the more important parts of my site, and germane to this conversation.

What can the awakened do? Well, for starters they can try to help make FE happen. That is about the primary message of my work and this thread. If you are awakened, you are desperately needed. Probably more than any other thing, my goal is to help the awakened (and the awakening) know where the root is, so they do not hack at branches.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm

That is the motivation behind my upcoming essay (and much of my site). There are very few awakened humans on the planet today. If they are truly awakened, but have somehow not heard of FE (Level 0s):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

they should have the right stuff to quickly move to Level 12, especially if they have help from somebody who has already been there.

On being underground, my advice is to go aboveground. All the FE activists that I respect are not playing hide-and-seek with the GCs. It is a boy's game to think that we can hide from them, sneak past them, etc. As I stated earlier, on the FE subject, if I am still making public noise, it is safe for others to join the conversation and not try to play the anonymity game – anybody interacting me with does not have their identity hidden from those who want to know it. In this realm, the most important thing that a would-be activist can do is get educated before acting. Again, that is part of the conundrum. The best education is gained through experience, and I hear you on your formal education and its worth (or worthlessness). Getting the kind of experience that I did is life-risking behavior that I would not recommend for anybody. I point people toward experiences that are milder but can get them to where they may need to go:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

For anybody who thinks that they can play at the high levels of the FE game, they need to consider if they can meet these requirements:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

I am not exaggerating. Those who are productively playing at the O'Leary/Greer/Dennis levels can credibly fill out an application like that, although Dennis is the only person I know of who can meet of all those requirements. I only meet three of the first six, and the fourth by proxy, when Dennis turned down the billion dollar bribe on my behalf (I would not have been tempted, either, but I respect why he did not tell me about it):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

I regularly get people saying that they cannot meet those requirements, so they have to walk away or look on from a distance. I always reply that I am not looking for heroes. Joining Avalon is not life-risking behavior, even for those using their own names. I am just looking for people who can sing the abundance song, and if enough of us can sing, we can form a chorus that has never been heard on Earth before. That is doing something. It is not scaling the ramparts and fighting the dragons, but I truly doubt that that is what is needed. I am not sure that I can even find a thousand people who can really sing the tune, but I am going to try. For those who want to solve the FE conundrum, this seemingly ancillary effort could be the key. We may still need the Indiana Joneses, but I hope that we do not. I do not want to see any more hero/martyrs in this effort. Can enough people becoming aware provide the catalyst? I am going to try to find out.

My break is over, and back to the long day.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th May 2011 at 14:06.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (4th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #528
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I read a lot of Dennis Lee's journey today (Wades writings) and what a man to behold>>>>>no words can ever be adequate for the journey he has undertaken and not forsaken. Yes, Wade, there are few, but I think your goal to find more awakened or awakening jewels is the answer.

The more I peruse forums the more I see, if people could truly understand what FE would mean and do for our world and how ultimately it is spiritual by it's nature, they would jump on board. Instead I see so many are connected to all the distractions that keep us from identifying any real solutions and taking a good look at how FE is the IMMINENT SOLUTION to the "world's" salvation. It will level the playing field for all of humanity.

Just think of all the time one would have to indulge their self realization dreams, goals, creations, relationships, communities and spirit when their basic needs were no longer the big issue in daily life.

Phoenix you could put your beautiful heart out there for all to see and feel as you are already leading the way in being here, questioning and colluding with like minded friends. We wouldn't have to wear shields around our hearts to protect ourselves from jabs, put downs, etc. We would be free from drudgery and slavery. The bottom line when you break it all down, we are energy, bound up, stressed out, reactive and dumbed down. Hey that could be another reason why it is called FREE ENERGY

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Melinda (14th May 2012), Phoenix (7th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #529
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

Yes, I think you understand - I am going to do my best to not have this thread turn into a free energy physics discussion, or a "how to make a free energy device in your garage" discussion, or a "how to outsmart the Global Controllers" discussion, or the many rabbit holes that this conversation can disappear into. There are plenty of places on the Internet where people can engage in those conversations, and I wish them the best of luck with those endeavors. Be very careful is all the advice that I can give for those playing those games.

The conversation that I am trying to start here I have not seen tried before (I have tried elsewhere, and the naïve, the trolls, the self-interested and so forth swarmed, but with Bill's help, this may be a "sheltered" venue that can keep its vision high), and we will see how it goes. My writings are primarily about the political-economic dynamics of the situation and the barriers to comprehension that must be overcome if we are going to be productive. However, there is also a comprehensive nature to it that deals with science, consciousness and other areas, although I try to keep the discussion centered on the here and now, in physical reality. Here is where the power is, not someplace else.

This situation intimately affects every person on Earth, and in ways that are not always obvious.

Hi Jeanncav:

Good luck in your efforts,

Wade
    Hi Wade,
    This really resonates for me. As amazing as the various specific solutions in technology may be, even more amazing is the root of our relationship to all that is.

Thank you for your post, this is the first opportunity I have had to comment in forum after joining Avalon. It is so great to discover this thread the moment I walk in the door!

Cheers,

Buck

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (4th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #530
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Thanks for reading. Other people will have different things to say about Dennis and his journey, although I do not know of any accounts more detailed than mine, and none from anybody who was actually there for the fireworks. People like Mr. Skeptic will tell a very different story, but he showed up about a decade after the main events, and all he can do is lie about them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

and that makes him a media darling. All the national TV shows that have featured Dennis in the last decade or so feature Mr. Skeptic. What I have to say about my account is that it understates the situation. If Dennis’s life’s story were ever fully told, it would be totally preposterous. Heck, as I look back at my role in his story, I sometimes find it hard to believe that it really happened. But it was in ways too real.

One of the crazy things about playing the FE game, or endeavors like the Disclosure Project, is that the mainstream media and the general public are either entirely unaware of what is happening, or when they gain some awareness, all that pours forth is scoffing, ridicule and lies (or paranoia). The Global Controllers however, or those that Greer briefed (including the head of the CIA, the sitting U.S. president, the Vatican, the Pentagon, the United Nations, and so on), do anything but scoff. They pay full attention to Dennis, Greer and O’Leary, and take them very seriously. Sometimes their attention is deadly, and other times their attention is mind-boggling but relatively benign, but it is never dismissive. The general public slumbers on, however, and the media parades people like Mr. Skeptic on the TV to lie about Dennis. It is really a mind-bender to witness.

Yes, you are seeing FE’s potential. I have been living with its potential for about half of my life, and I can barely imagine what it could catalyze:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

It could also blow the planet up, but so can nuclear energy, and we have lived with it for longer than I have been alive. As Greer says, the worst elements of humanity already possess FE technology, so only seeing FE as a Pandora’s Box is pretty short-sighted. Apparently, today, the GCs can tell when the ZPF is being tapped, and they can tell if it got weaponized, so the apparatus is already in place to prevent what FE newbies fear the most. I give the situation a nod in my work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

It is crazy to only focus on the downsides while never even acknowledging the upsides, but I have seen it regularly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

I write about that issue and my approach in another post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post193963

When we see people like Phoenix appearing, it brightens the outlook, for sure.

Hi Buck:

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you get something positive out of the experience.

Hi Butangeld:

It is an honor to get a post like that and, boy, we could go deep on the subjects that you just broached. Yes, it was likely me you heard on Camelot about Rappoport. In my interview, I erred when I said that Rappoport said there were eight cartels, when he actually says there are seven: energy, medicine, media, banking, organized religion, military and spooks, if I recall correctly. Government could be called another, although it is usually just the muscle to enforce the cartels’ supremacy.

Yes, imagination is powerful, and keeping stuff like FE unimaginable is the Global Controllers’ greatest triumph. Making it all thinkable is my game anymore, and it has been that way for a while:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm

Yes, open sourcing FE is part of the solution. I have long said that the only chance that I see via the inventor route is for the inventor with the goods to give his invention to a worthy group. I have yet to meet that inventor, and I have yet to hear of that worthy group. That is part of the conundrum.

Yes, the treatment that FE pioneers and others who “threaten” the scarcity-based paradigm receive can be incredible to witness. They can get some very special treatment.

Good luck with your efforts.

Best to all,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th May 2011 at 17:38.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Butangeld (5th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #531
    Thanks

Great Interviews!

Had time to listened to Scotts/Nexus Forum, interviews with both Wade and Brian today. Love the fact that they had some exposure and air time but there sure needs to be more focus of such information throughout all alternative media and forums.

In my mind, individuals are more focused on finding the truth to who is lying and planning more devious s**t versus a solution to all the BS. All the forums I visit are mostly a reiteration of many individuals proclaiming their theories and or intellectual opinions or views on NWO stuff (covers many topics) and spirituality. A chance to be heard, validated and belong through finding the like-minded. All to sooth the ego, sad to say and more often than not relegate responsibility of feeling powerless to the ever present pursuit of intellectual candy. (guilty)

We really need to refocus IMHO, SPIRIT, HEART and mind, and in that order. If we are angels here having a human experience then I think we need to understand that we are like 'angels with one wing' and can't effectively fly alone. We need to find those who have 'the other wing'. No matter how many teaching say go within for all the answers, we cannot totally go it alone because if we are one consciousness then we truly are not alone. Together, we can soar to the heights we all dream of and desire. Wade, Brian, Dennis, John Hutchinson, and others I'm not familiar with are still working their hearts out to wake the world to FE. God bless them and their support systems that help to keep them going.
    Last edited by sandy; 5th May 2011 at 05:06. Reason: grammar

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), Phoenix (7th May 2011), Scott (5th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #532
    Thanks

Thanks Sandy:

The FE situation is a conundrum, you know.

Yes, conspiracism can be a disease, and structuralism also suffers from the victim mentality:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

That may be redundant, because all dominant ideologies,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and most fringe ones, operate from the fear/scarcity/victim perspective, not the love/abundance/creator one. The divide can seem pretty pronounced:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#coming

Brian and I are doing an interview tomorrow, or at least it will be recorded tomorrow, on this guy’s show:

http://www.davidgibbons.org/id324.html

On the FE front, as can be seen on this thread and in my work, I am trying to do something different than discuss the latest FE aspirant, or FE physics, or tales of suppression. I really am not too interested in the organized suppression, other than to acknowledge it. It is very real, but is a small part of the picture. If we are going to break out of our self-created prison, we need to understand the terrain. We need to understand what the leverage points are, what the opportunities are, and what we can do, not what they do. Focusing on them goes right down the victimhood chute and plays right into their hands. I highly doubt that we are going to win our freedom through battle, outsmarting them, sneaking past them, and so on. As far as I have seen, the enemy is us. Those opportunists think that they own us, and we have played along. Refusing to play the victim game and instead playing the creator game is the only way where I can see some daylight. All other paths have led to disaster or getting the golden handcuffs. Love is still the answer.

We will see how it goes. Thanks for being out there,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th May 2011 at 17:39.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Butangeld (5th May 2011), eaglespirit (5th May 2011), Hughe (5th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), markoid (5th May 2011), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2011), Scott (5th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #533
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

@ To Wade and all members,

Quote What makes Hidro+™ sustainable?
    Hidro+™ is unaffected by the costs associated with fossil fuels, consumables, upstream and downstream processes, providing sustainable energy security and energy independence in a environmentally friendly and economic manner by utilising only nature's energy and phenomenon that is continuously and freely available to everyone to generate energy.

Can I purchase my own Hidro+™?
    Generally no as we are initiating the process of screening potential licensing partners and ascertaining the particulars of a relationship, however, purchasing can be considered on individual merit, subjected to a large capacity requirements.
    Look at the self-contradicting lie from the free energy company here.

Saying "freely available for everyone", only sell the technology to rich group or individual who builds centralized grid system for entire region. How they call it "Freely for everyone."

Getting energy free from the nature, then charge certain amount for profit as usual business. What a crap. (I'm sorry to say this.)
    Whenever the power grid knocks out, all the customers - individual house owners and people - will suffer any way.
    The power company will exploit the profit to multiple magnitude cause they won't need any material process nor heavy cost of maintenance like nuclear power plant.

Secondly, I know why they don't sell it to individual because any smart person will figure it out how to work and modify, enhance the machine for own benefit. It must not occur for them cause it means their projected profit margin will decrease.
    Last edited by Hughe; 5th May 2011 at 23:02.

23. Link to Post #534
    Thanks

Hi Hughe:

You are bringing up one of the aspects of the conundrum. I just did my first interview with David Gibbons, with Brian O, and there may be others. The FE conundrum was one of the themes of the interview. Anybody trying to do a business with FE walks a perilous path. To this day, Dennis is about the only person who ever got a head of steam going, and that is partly because he came from outside the ranks like he did, and was not motivated by money. There are many problems with going that way. Trying to approach it like some super-appliance, like they are (except centralized) is, easy to derail. Sterling keeps his ear to the ground on stuff like that, and he seems to do a creditable job here:

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Dir...version_(WAPEC)

Again, the inventor/capitalist route is pretty much a dead-end in the current environment. It is kind of like the situation where no alternatives to nation-states are allowed to exist; the inventor/capitalist approach seems to be about the only one that gets pursued. Nobody has ever come close yet, with that approach. If they ever get going, then the sledgehammer (or the offer they cannot refuse) will come down. There are literally no exceptions to that dynamic to point to, not on this planet.

The tinkering inventors really have almost no idea, on several levels, of what they are getting themselves into. I really do not like to watch…

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), sandy (6th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #535
    Thanks

Hi:

To Hughe’s latest and the interview that I did today, Brian and David brought up a subject that is important to understanding the FE conundrum. They brought up the mindset of the inventor and how well it fits with the effort needed to get an invention to the market. Inventors are creative types, like any artist. In the technical fields, those artistic, creative types are around 1-2% of the technical population. The rest have technical training, but they really do not have much creative talent. They are the specialists, for instance, who typically deny that FE is possible because their physics textbooks told them so. About 98-99% of scientists and engineers fall into that category, which is why people asking their scientist or engineer relative to assess the merit of FE is a loser:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#specialist

But, put aside FE for a moment. My first professional mentor:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

long before I heard of Dennis Lee or free energy, told me that inventors who developed any piece of economically innovative technology, and who were actually able to solely invent and end up getting the “rich and famous contract”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

from their invention, you could just about count on one hand over the course of history. The standard story was that if the invention was something really good, it would be stolen. Only if the inventor had business savvy, or partnered with somebody who did (and who would not steal it for themselves), would he ever get to the “rich and famous” finish line.

Usually, inventors are deeply naïve about how the social world works. That naïveté also reflects, to a degree, where the inventor’s focus is – their nerdishness is partly what enabled them to be creative ( http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#nerd ), but it also hampers their ability to navigate the social milieu necessary to get the invention developed, and they are tasty morsels in the capitalistic shark tank.

And that is just for “normal” inventing, like household tools and appliances, the automotive industry, and so forth. When you begin talking about something like FE, you raise the stakes by a factor of a thousand or so. So, the FE inventor, tinkering in his garage, thinking that he is going to solve the world’s energy problems, has absolutely no idea what he is getting into. And like in other fields, but greatly magnified for FE, there are far more pretenders than contenders, at a ratio of something like 100-to-1.

And we have not even gotten to the organized suppression yet. As Adam Smith said, the essence of capitalism is wiping out the competition:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#smith2

Being a businessman for my entire career, I know the game, and anybody who plays at the high corporate levels knows it too. The only way to make monopoly profits, like a Microsoft or Google, is to have no competition. Usually, that means colluding with them, buying them out, wiping them out, or strangling them in their cradles. That is normal capitalism at work. Terms like “barrier of entry” and other anti-competitive stratagems describe the capitalist protections from competition.

When you begin to consider the FE milieu and the forces at play, magnify “normal” capitalism by a thousand or so, and you get an idea of what the FE dynamics are. A hundred billion dollars in quiet money is capitalism on steroids.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

Those are some of the reasons why I say that I am not very interested in the inventor/capitalist route to FE, not in today’s environment. My goal is to help educate the public so that there might be some fertile ground for any attempt to have a prayer. The energy situation and its resolution is going to dictate humanity’s immediate future, and something like FE can usher in an epoch of the human journey that looks like Star Trek. But we need to become aware, we need to act from whole hearts, we need to take responsibility and care about this situation. It is our future that I am talking about. The people running the show are merely filling a vacuum created by a species playing the victim game. If we take our power back, gently and lovingly, it would not take much to have a planet that looked a lot like heaven on Earth. That’s my game, in a nutshell.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th May 2011 at 16:20.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hughe (6th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (6th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #536
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

Just wondering if they have aired the show or when they will. Went to the web site you posted but couldn't find anything indicating you and Brian being scheduled. Not sure though if I need to be a member to access the actual radio shows. If they haven't aired it, did they give you a date for when they are going to?

28. Link to Post #537
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

...free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, free energy, FREE ENERGY!
    THINKING IT WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW!
    ...with unconditional love, selflessness, wisdom and action as the core rhythms of epic change in Consciousness!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (6th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #538
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

I’ll post something here when I know when they will be broadcast. Already, it looks like there are plans for several more shows.

Thanks Eaglespirit. Yes, it is up to us, and miracles can happen.

Best,

Wade

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), sandy (6th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #539
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

I’ll post something here when I know when they will be broadcast. Already, it looks like there are plans for several more shows.

Thanks Eaglespirit. Yes, it is up to us, and miracles can happen.

Best,

Wade
    Great News,

Several more shows sounds fantastic and very promising for spreading FE viability and potentials. I look forward to tuning in

33. Link to Post #540
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Public interviews can help, but they can only scratch the surface. The people who will have a chance to really make FE happen have to go deep, far deeper than any interview can ever go. My upcoming essay is intended to help the interested few go there. Embryonic versions of my upcoming essay were these parts of my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

but those were written nearly ten years ago, before I became acquainted with Bucky Fuller's work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

and I never stop reading. The past several years of "serious" reading has been performed with the intent of writing that upcoming essay. FE can't really become a popular cause, not in the way that Dennis tried to make it, or other FE popularizers, because the audience is largely there to see FE happen before their eyes, usually so they can then cash in on it. They were largely attracted by the spectacle and the opportunity for short-term gain. That may seem harsh, but that is what I discovered after long years of being in the milieu.

Very few seemed to really have much understanding of our how our energy practices shape our world today and have shaped the human journey and even the history of life on Earth. The audience that Dennis attracted, for instance, would go home and forget about FE if it did not look like it was around the corner, and their perspective was largely concerned with the immediate impact in their lives, such as having no more utility bills, being able to comfortably live far from civilization, and so on. Almost nobody really grasped the big picture. When people do, it is obvious what a lynchpin energy is, and they stop scoffing at billion dollar bribes to keep FE away from public awareness and use. A billion dollars is a pittance to pay for the game that is being played:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#radar

So, my future work is going to be pretty cerebral, and I do not have many illusions that it will have a large audience. However, I am looking for quality, not quantity. It really would not take many of us to make FE happen. But that group will keep its eye on the ball and not be distracted by the spectacle of the next FE aspirant, the media attacks, the promise of nearly infinite wealth and all the other yawning pitfalls that attend the FE journey:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

If they form the nucleus that helps FE manifest, they will not be "heroes" in any popular sense of the word, but their pooled awareness and integrity may be the key ingredient to making it happen. I am not looking for heroes, and the only risk that anybody really faces when encountering my work is having their comforting illusions stripped away, but that clears the way for the truth to dawn, a truth that is liberating and can help lead to heaven on Earth manifesting.

I have no idea whether my attempt is going to be another fool's errand, but I have never seen anybody try it before, and I am going about it in a way that does not ask the participants to endure what I survived. I would not recommend that ride to anybody, although I would not have arrived at my perspective today if I had not experienced it. I am going to try to unravel the conundrum, and I will need the help of people whose hearts are whole, whose heads are aligned with it, and who can dare to imagine something different than what the societal controllers have been serving up for a very long time.

What has happened in almost all of my interviews so far is that the interview focuses on my Indiana Jones days, partly because it is so far outside the experience of Joe Average's daily life. Then the focus becomes the Global Controllers and their antics, and what I really would like to discuss – how humanity's energy practices have always shaped our existences and what the potential of FE is – does not get addressed except in passing. I usually get to talk about it for a few minutes, at most. I would like to be able to get past all the drama/trauma to talk about the important, visionary stuff. Maybe, one day, I can. One reason why I wrote these essays:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm

was so I would not have to continue to cover that territory. It is a lot less traumatic to talk about than it used to be, but there is a kind of voyeuristic aspect of people focusing on that stuff, and I would really like to get beyond it one day. In a way, it is very similar to the problem that Brian O has. We can't make the moon landing controversy go away:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Br...Hoax_edit_wars

and the public is forever fixated on that part of Brian's life, which amounts to a tiny part of his involvement in such issues, but it is where the circus continually gathers. I sympathize with his frustration.

So, we will see how future interviews go.

Thanks for being out there,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th May 2011 at 18:00.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (7th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 535 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 77 127 527 535 LastLast