Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #5441
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I was just reading about the latest attempt by scientists to link the megafauna extinctions with climate change. The temperature swings were no more violent than any of the others in the past several hundred thousand years, but the recent ones supposedly wiped out all of the world's easy meat, and humans had nothing to do with it. I call it defending one's in-group. With those correlations of climate change and extinction, humanity is absolved. The far more important correlation is that the megafauna quickly disappeared whenever behaviorally modern humans arrived, and they had the means, motive, and opportunity to do it, like nothing else in the history of Earth. Australian scientists, probably because the climate change hypothesis is the least tenable for the Australian megafauna extinctions, churn out paper after paper on why climate did it instead of people. There is truly a fetish about the mammoth extinctions, but such studies ignore or downplay their cousins who did quite well for many millions of years, to all suddenly go extinct when humans arrived, from plains to rainforests to woodlands. Elephant cousins did well over the length and breadth of the Western Hemisphere for millions of years, as did an assemblage of megafauna that looked just like Africa's, through numerous climate change episodes, to suddenly all go extinct when humans arrived. I don't buy the climate change explanation, and neither does any disinterested scientist that I have seen who has looked into it. Climate change has certainly played a role in mass extinctions, but what happened, climate-wise, with the expansion of humans across Earth was truly unremarkable, as far as this ice age goes. Mass extinctions of entire guilds of multi-ton herbivores and their predators only happened with the Permian and Cretaceous extinctions, which had infinitely greater environmental havoc than melting ice sheets. The climate change explanation for the megafauna extinctions does not fly, IMO. The only climate-induced mass extinction since the dinosaurs' demise was the mid-Eocene one, which was when Earth's plants and animal changed from hothouse to icehouse species dominating.

Thanks Freeknowledge, yes indeed, the rise of industrialization meant the end of drudgery and other suffering, in ways that today's Westerners can have a hard time imagining. It was all muscles a few million years ago, the development of stone tools and the control of fire began the rise to Homo sapiens. And it has been the exploitation and exhaustion of one energy source after another (including those megafauna) ever since.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Carmen (27th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2015), Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #5442
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

I was just reading about the latest attempt by scientists to link the megafauna extinctions with climate change. The temperature swings were no more violent than any of the others in the past several hundred thousand years, but the recent ones supposedly wiped out all of the world's easy meat, and humans had nothing to do with it. I call it defending one's in-group. With those correlations of climate change and extinction, humanity is absolved. The far more important correlation is that the megafauna quickly disappeared whenever behaviorally modern humans arrived, and they had the means, motive, and opportunity to do it, like nothing else in the history of Earth. Australian scientists, probably because the climate change hypothesis is the least tenable for the Australian megafauna extinctions, churn out paper after paper on why climate did it instead of people. There is truly a fetish about the mammoth extinctions, but such studies ignore or downplay their cousins who did quite well for many millions of years, to all suddenly go extinct when humans arrived, from plains to rainforests to woodlands. Elephant cousins did well over the length and breadth of the Western Hemisphere for millions of years, as did an assemblage of megafauna that looked just like Africa's, through numerous climate change episodes, to suddenly all go extinct when humans arrived. I don't buy the climate change explanation, and neither does any disinterested scientist that I have seen who has looked into it. Climate change has certainly played a role in mass extinctions, but what happened, climate-wise, with the expansion of humans across Earth was truly unremarkable, as far as this ice age goes. Mass extinctions of entire guilds of multi-ton herbivores and their predators, only happened with the Permian and Cretaceous extinctions, which had infinitely greater environmental havoc than melting ice sheets. The climate change explanation for the megafauna extinctions does not fly, IMO. The only climate-induced mass extinction since the dinosaurs' demise was the mid-Eocene one, which was when Earth's plants and animal changed from hothouse to icehouse species dominating.

Thanks Freeknowledge, yes indeed, the rise of industrialization meant the end of drudgery and other suffering, in ways that today's Westerners can have a hard time imagining. It was all muscles a few million years ago, the development of stone tools and the control of fire began the rise to Homo sapiens. And it has been the exploitation and exhaustion of one energy source after another (including those megafauna) ever since.

Best,

Wade
    ...delete...

I did not know that this was a dedicated thread, and so I deleted my post. My sincere apologies!
    Last edited by Selkie; 26th July 2015 at 16:40.

4. Link to Post #5443
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Hi:

Ilie, thanks for that vaccination post, and I plan to make an essay-length response to it, to write some stuff that I have been wanting to write for a long time. Again, it will be a long one, but the gist will be that maybe the vaccination concept has some merit, but the issue has been clouded by vested interests since the 1800s, and there is a great deal of evidence that calls into question the facts and theories behind vaccination. There has definitely not been a fair hearing of the issue, and the racketeering methods that I know so well have been brought to bear on it. Every pro-vaccination scientist and MD that I have seen was naïve about those issues and in denial, but they are all too real. Believing that vaccination is "evidence based" is like believing that the media tells the truth, the history books do, that our legal system dispenses "justice," etc. Just in my lifetime, I have seen huge medical dogmas crumble, but the "dissidents" were skewered, etc.

I have been working seven days a week lately, so it will take some time before I can write that post.

Thanks Carmody. It is refreshing when scientists admit how little they know.

Off to work.

Best,

Wade
    I'm looking forward to seeing your essay. The narrative that claims unvaccinated people are a danger to others is ramping up quite a bit on social media at the moment. Although I'm not well-versed in terms of remembering all the facts, arguments and counterarguments, the mainstream view seems silly to me given that I almost never get sick after I started increasing my Daoist Neigong practice. I work in the healthcare industry in addition to doing Therapeutic Bodywork, so I'm required to get vaccinated just like my coworkers, and they fall ill far more than I do, despite the fact my diet isn't anything spectacular and I'm subjected to quite a bit of stress from external factors. I go along with it, just as I pay my taxes, as I consider it knowing which battles to choose, but that doesn't mean I agree with the narrative.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krist (27th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #5444
    Thanks

Hi Silkie:

Ted Holden is one of the wild and wooly Velikovskians, and I don't take his work seriously. I have not ready his stuff for a very long time, I think that his galloping mammoths is used to make the case that gravity was different then, but somebody could read it and let me know. I recently saw where he argued that some photographs from our Mars probes showed a technician working on them. It was about as astute as Jack White's Apollo image analysis, which is to say that it is not astute at all. Catastrophists are united, as far as I have seen, for invoking either celestial or glacial catastrophes for the megafauna extinctions, and they have a similar mammoth fetish. I really don’t know what it is that makes them all focus on mammoths, maybe because of how they looked, when they were only one of many megafauna species that went extinct.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th July 2015 at 16:30.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Selkie (26th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #5445
    Thanks

Hi Silkie:

Ted Holden is one of the wild and wooly Velikovskians, and I don't take his work seriously. I have not ready his stuff for a very long time, I think that his galloping mammoths is used to make the case that gravity was different then, but somebody could read it and let me know. I recently saw where he argued that some photographs on our Mars probes showed a technician working on them. It was about as astute as Jack White's Apollo image analysis, which is to say that it is not astute at all. Catastrophists are united, as far as I have seen, for invoking either celestial or glacial catastrophes for the megafauna extinctions, and they have a similar mammoth fetish. I really don’t know what it is that makes them all focus on mammoths, maybe because of how they looked, when they were only one of many megafauna species that went extinct.

Best,

Wade
    ...deleted...

It was not my intention to rock the boat. I did not know that this is a kind of dedicated thread. My sincere apologies!

With respect,

Silkie
    Last edited by Selkie; 26th July 2015 at 16:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015)

10. Link to Post #5446
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

Quote One quick way to see that the laws of physics are actually not functional, with regard to explanations that are 'complete' ...that down at their bottoms, they are theories and factualizations of 'things we do not understand'.

Right at this link, to a physics forum, where a younger person asks innocent questions about electricity, we find the skin of 'laws' is very very thin, and very very weak. To understand that the house of cards called physics is very fragile and so thin, you can see through it in a heartbeat.

https://www.physicsforums.com/thread...fields.824726/

One statement, from the link, shows that the math ends very quickly and very abruptly, after just one single layer of electrical theory is peeled back:

"What I'm getting at is that explanations in physics (or indeed in any science) will eventually end up at a point where further questions don't have answers, other than "that's just the way it is". The questions you are asking are at that point."
    Ha! You're right, the current understanding of electricity is shallow indeed. Through many experiments with magnetism, I found out the Faraday's basic "law" of induction was flawed. He states that an alternating (changing) magnetic field is required for induction to take place. What he (and most everyone else) failed to realize is that there is more to it than that. There also has to be a phase differential between the voltage and current, or in magnetic terms, the B and H fields. This is why Bearden's MEG will never work as designed (and he knows it). Unless you experiment you'll never know little things like this, which seems insignificant until you realize the the academic world is full of these little inconsistencies. "They" don't want people to know that a differential in time between forces is really what creates energy.

Cheers,

Ted

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted For This Post:

Selkie (26th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #5447
    Thanks

Hey, Wade, I did not know that this thread is a kind of sanctuary for you. I am really sorry, man. It was not my intent to rock the boat here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

ulli (26th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #5448
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

Since I updated my medical racket essay just last year, I will not have a great deal new to say on the vaccination issue, at least factually, but it will hone in on a little more on the Pasteurian paradigm and its foundations, and how such foundations are held in place by all manner of chicanery. There is a multi-trillion dollar racket built on that paradigm. The Western medical paradigm is interventionist and violent, in typical male fashion. From fluoridation to heart surgery to orthodox cancer treatment, the pattern is the same: violent and lucrative interventions, while war is literally waged on alternative views and treatments, which are invariably harmless and cheap, and arguably far more effective than the orthodox treatments. The great conceit underlying those medical practices is that they were discovered and used by scientists simply trying to make the world a better place. The evidence does not support that notion. There is a great deal of evidence that the paradigm that supports vaccination is invalid.

It is all good, Silkie, and no harm done. For the record, I consider most catastrophic theory, especially of the Velikovskian kind, to be invalid, as do virtually all professional scientists. Catastrophists can write clever yarns, cherry-picking this and that, but it is not what we would call science. I have a stack of catastrophic stuff in my library at home, but it is not valid, as far as I can see, and I really don't want this thread to be a catastrophist discussion. There is a ton of that kind of chaff on the fringes. There certainly have been catastrophes, and big ones, but not in the Holocene, other than the domination of Earth by humans.

Hi Ted, Bearden's stuff is definitely a mixed bag, but he was also associated with genuine stuff (that he has not been able to reproduce).

Best,

Wade

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (26th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2015), Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Reinhard (27th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #5449
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Life expectancy increases came from "improvements in water supply, sewage, food handling, and general personal hygiene"

Quote These are not so much medical breakthroughs (which did not come until the mid 20th.C.) as they are improvements in water supply, sewage, food handling, and general personal hygiene following on from growing scientific knowledge of the causes of disease. This is illustrated below for the case of measles and TB in the USA over the past 100 years. However, bear in mind that killer infectious diseases such as TB are airborne and not water borne, so public engineering works such as sewer and water supply cannot take all the credit. In fact, perhaps the most important factor here was increased female literacy allied with public health education programs in the late 19th. and early 20th. Centuries.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015), ulli (26th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #5450
    Thanks

Quote Hi Ted, Bearden's stuff is definitely a mixed bag, but he was also associated with genuine stuff (that he has not been able to reproduce).
    A number of high profile individuals in the FE community are playing for the other team IMHO. A red flag to me is all theory and no action. There is one guy who comes to mind (not Bearden) who has been associated with top level FE researchers for years, writes books, produces lots of hot air but never builds a thing. This same individual has privately contacted a couple of guys I know who were getting dangerously close to discovering OU principles, and asked them to hold back. Not something you would expect from someone of his notoriety.
    As you already know, things aren't as they appear.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #5451
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Hello Wade,

Occasionally, amongst the morass of tripe and trifle on the internet you come across the writings of a truly brilliant mind. This is what I found in your work, as well as wisdom and courage in your story. So, stick to your guns Wade, and ignore the hyenas. You have a message and a height of wisdom that transcends the free energy area.

If you ever wish to publish your essay work into a real paper and ink book, let me know and if it’s possible to help out in some small way with publication costs or even editing I am happy to help, if I happen to have the money at the time. I think the quality is there for a recognised publisher to accept a manuscript. I think physical books still have value, and those blue links, which always invite the question of do I or don’t I need to visit this, would be blissfully absent [smile – often times I am glad I clicked the link]. Energy, as a problem and as a concept is going to be with humanity acutely for hundreds of years, and at a fundamental and sublime level for as long as we exist as a species.

I could write for a couple of pages here, but I’ll stop for now. I just want this post to serve as a salute and a congratulating on achieving so much. It’s a hot and humid day here in central NY, there are huge billowing cumulus forming in the distance, and smaller, closer cumulus forming at lower altitude, it creates an interesting 3D effect where they are juxtaposed. All the best.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th August 2015), Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #5452
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thinking more about Mr. Mentor engine one of the improvements in efficiency come from heated water below 700 F and allowing one part of it to push against a piston
    in this case as the volume expands, pressure drops and hence temperature drops all the while work is performed on the piston. As the temperature drops equilibrium
    between water and vapor follows the liquid/vapor curve

Setting the volume to which the initial heater water expands, in effect sets the final temperature which is why a condensor is not required.

From Wikipedia on Charles's Law
    Quote Gay-Lussac had also worked with the vapors of volatile liquids in demonstrating Charles's law, and was aware that the law does not apply just above the boiling point of the liquid:
    And since the engine worked at the boiling point of water Ideal Gas Law's don't apply. This is basic physics.

Wonder why the current commercial engines are designed to be inefficient. We all know the answer thanks to Wade's adventures.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krist (27th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #5453
    Thanks

Hi all:

Some great posts lately, but I have been working seven days a week for the past couple of weeks, and might get a day off next weekend. I am will doing some much needed chores and then hitting the sack so that I can get up early and go to work. My "to write" stack is getting a little deep, but I plan to reply to those posts soon.

Best,

Wade

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

26. Link to Post #5454
    Thanks

Hi all:

I have a few minutes to reply, so briefly…

Freeknowledge, vaccination certainly can take no credit for reduced death rates, but their proponents take credit for reduced incidence rates, but that is also a mixed bag. My vaccination post will get into that more.

Yes indeed, Ted, the FE field is not what it seems, but it is also more complicated than some Godzilla plants. The bottom line is that almost nobody in the field today has the right stuff, as all the doomed approaches are constantly tried. I don't have anything to do with the field today and don't want to.

Tesseract, thanks for the kind words and offer, but no book is in my plans, for several reasons, and one day, I will get into them a little more. Publishing a book would be very risky for me, and not just from Godzilla's retribution. I refuse to further risk my life to make my work more visible. I have risked it enough already. Death threats, murder attempts, and other outrages have attended authors like me trying to play the publishing game, especially with New York publishing houses. It is not a venue that I am interested in trying. I am meeting the readers I seek far more than halfway. I have a version without visible links ( ), which could easily be printed out, and my site was designed so that it could be read on an iPad, especially the big essay. But people like you are welcome to sing with me.

Freeknowledge, nice thinking on the gas laws. I'll throw out a few tidbits here. Fischer's engine exhausted at atmospheric pressure, which is hard to believe. Fischer theorized that during the power stroke, the water turned into Fischer Steam, which was water expanding but still staying in lattice shape, which reduced the entropy and put more energy into the power stroke. That is why it got such high efficiencies in its first prototypes. Water was used in the early prototypes, but stuff like DOWTHERM could be used. The rule of the hotter the engine, the higher the efficiency, still worked, and only getting to water's critical temperature would keep it at relatively lower efficiency, but Mr. Mentor's engine was a real mind-screw. Where is the exhaust? What is the lower temperature heat sink that is being exhausted to? In some ways it is like a Sterling engine, but a liquid produces the power. Again, billions should be spent developing that engine, but it looks like the guys who stole it and tried to build it got kangarooed into prison – a typical fate.

Time for some chores and then off to a long week of work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th July 2015 at 14:27.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (28th July 2015), Limor Wolf (31st July 2015), Tesseract (27th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #5455
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, before I hit the hay, the energy and technology posts lately have been neat to see. It is getting a little meaty, and that is what I am looking for. My goals are for people to do the work so that they can play with me, singing the abundance song in comprehensive harmony. That will help what I am doing, not really making my work "visible." If that song gets going, the people I seek will hear it. But so far, it has mostly been a chorus of one. The social circle approach will not work for this, and I am not trying to get on Oprah. I am doing something different.

For those who want to do a little fishing in their circles, I have made it easy to do, such as this PowerPoint presentation of the Epochal Events of the human journey. My big essay can be read like a book on an iPad (when that world authority read my essay, he did it on his iPad), even without visible links, for those who prefer a book-type experience. But the readers I seek will take the links and go deep. They have to, in order to reach the comprehensive levels of understanding that are needed for my choir idea to work. It can't be a bunch of shallow skimmers who prefer YouTube over deep thinking. That will go nowhere.

As Ilie noted recently, he hoped that he could just boil down energy into a one-size-fits-all joule-based arithmetic, but the kind of energy is important, and how it works. I am far from finished learning about that stuff, but it is highly important and rewarding to distinguish the different manifestations of energy and what they are good for. Chemical energy, nuclear energy, photon energy, zero-point energy – they all have their unique properties. We can't drink gasoline and have it fuel our bodies, or swallow uranium, or absorb sunlight and turn it into chemical energy like plants do. Understanding the energy issue, in its many facets, is a big part of what my work is about.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

30. Link to Post #5456
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time before work, and will emphasize something that I have done often enough. Before each Epochal Event, if you had tried to describe to the beings living just before the event what the future held, they would have regarded you with incomprehension and fear, as you were describing the end of the world as they knew it, even the end of themselves as they knew it. In a world of scarcity, everybody has dug in and found their tricks of survival, and they are not about to give them up. In preindustrial times, such Epochal Event talk would have found the talker suffering fates such as being burned at the stake or crucified, and even in today's relatively genteel world, the fates of such visionaries are often not far from it. More than 99.9% of humanity is in that rut today, addicted to their survival mechanisms in a world of scarcity, and they are not about to be talked, bribed, or cajoled out of it. It took many years of highly dismaying experiences for me to realize it.

I am doing something unprecedented: trying to get a group to imagine the next Epochal Event before it happens, as a way to help make it happen. That will take extraordinary people, not extraordinary like Dennis and Brian, but extraordinary nevertheless, and it does no good to judge the sleeping. It has always been this way before Epochal Events, and that Earth is in meltdown mode today really does not matter much. People will choose certain doom over potential salvation, if salvation means questioning what they think is true and changing their habits. If I had not witnessed it many times, I would not have believed it.

FE newcomers, however, almost always try to talk up their social circles, and if they are lucky, they will not be ostracized, have their careers end, etc. FE is not some New Age flavor of the day, and conspiracists almost always learn the wrong lessons when snooping into the organized suppression that attends FE efforts with promise. Almost nobody on Earth has the right stuff to help FE along in any meaningful way, and I learned that lesson the hard way long ago. In a world of scarcity, nearly everybody is fearful and egocentric, as their awareness extends no further than their immediate self-interest. When the means of abundance are delivered into their lives, only then will they begin to wake up from the nightmare of scarcity, and that is normal.

The mass movement approach to FE will not work, for several reasons, but the low integrity of the masses is the number one reason, with a bullet. The media is not going to help, nor will the world's governments, nor will the "philanthropists," nor will the capitalists, nor will the progressives, and people pounding on those doors will not only find that nobody is home, but they might have the dogs sicced on them. There are no easy answers, but FE newbies constantly search for them, so they can make the biggest event in the human journey happen in their lunch hours. That is the path of delusion, and people trying those routes are no help at all. Studying my big essay, however, will help. Again, not many are fit for even that "light" duty, but for my unprecedented approach, it is a minimum requirement, so that those in the choir can see the big picture and refrain from hacking at branches and disappearing down the rabbit holes. It truly would not take many of them to make FE happen.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th July 2015 at 15:02.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

32. Link to Post #5457
    Thanks

HI Wade,
    Like you, I saw the many traps and dead ends people would end up in when they tried to go down the traditional route of product development. Someone would develop a device, then get all secretive and try to bring it to market. Dead end.
    What a number of us were trying to do was to develop a relatively simple device which could be replicated in the FE community. An open source project which would clearly explain the principals and workings involved. Something you could put on your coffee table and watch run for years. Not easy!
    I worked long and hard trying to come up with a simple design and just couldn't get there. I need the next step in IQ I guess. Other projects became so complex they fell outside of simple.
    I think FE will eventually come to us through the sheer number of devices being brought forward. The PTB can't put out enough fires to hold it back without tipping their hand. All it takes is one country getting sick and tired of going broke paying for energy. Then we're off to the races.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015)

34. Link to Post #5458
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to Ted's post, I was expecting something from Uncle Ed as the Srebrenica anniversary arrived, and he did not disappoint me. A true massacre of women and children by our sponsored goons goes completely under the radar, while events such as Srebrenica get twisted beyond recognition. Ed has been writing about this stuff for a long time.

Ted, that is a beautiful thought, but as you discovered, it is a lot harder than it seems at first. The most transformative technology in the human journey is not going to come out of garages. There have been table-top demos, but not for long. Godzilla gets real active when people begin doing that. You have twisted that Rubik's Cube in your hand, and I respect when people do that, as that is where a lot of learning comes from.

Sparky Sweet's is the table-top demo that I am most familiar with (other than the show that my friend received), but he was a career scientist who had a lot of help, and he was trapped in the old paradigm, playing the proprietary technology game, even though he mailed working prototypes to the big energy institutions (No tickertape parade…surprise! ). There is no sneaking past Godzilla, although plenty of naïve FE newbies think they can, as they hide in shacks in Montana and Alaska.

I recently wrote on the problems of industrial production and how Dennis solved them, and the only way that any production of FE for public use is going to happen is in factory environments, like an Intel chip facility. Brian O continually tried to disabuse people of the garage idea of making FE happen. A mass-produced table-top demo is going to come at the end of hundreds of millions of dollars of development, not out of garages, and you can’t do that under the radar. Heck, nobody can really run under the radar, and it is foolish to try. People such as Mark discovered that the hard way.

Yes indeed, open-sourcing and giving it away is the only approach with a prayer, but it is far easier said than done. I recently wrote that I know of an FE city being built in China, but I am not holding my breath. I have been hearing about what nation FE could be pursued in since the 1980s, but they all suffer from the same afflictions of their ruling classes, and Godzilla has a global reach. The USA is more evil and corrupt than almost any other nation, especially on the FE front, but I have yet to see a nation with the right stuff.

I am going to doggedly pursue my approach. I know it can't hurt, and it might help a lot, and might even be the critical missing piece.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th July 2015 at 13:44.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (29th July 2015), Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (31st July 2015), Ted (29th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #5459
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I go out the door to a busy day, Ted discovered by experience that the path to FE, table-top demos, and the like is far harder than the FE talking heads make it seem, when they aren’t lying outright. I always respect learning honestly gained in the crucible of experience, but surviving on the high road to FE for very long is rare. Only people like Dennis can do it for long, but what a price to pay. I do not want to mop up any more FE blood and bury any more bodies, and if my pupils heed my cautions, they should be fine. Rushing out to go "do something" is suicidal in the FE milieu, but there is no end of naïve newbies lining up to go at it, and if they survive the experience for long, they get sobered up like Ted did. It does not mean that they gave up (those that I respected the most never did), but they lost their early gung-ho naïveté. I was there once, too, wrestled with delusions of grandeur, etc. If you go at it long enough and have the right stuff, and keep your eyes and mind open, you will learn the lessons, if you can survive them. I seek to help my pupils have a learning experience that is less harrowing, and time will tell if it works or not.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (31st July 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th July 2015)

38. Link to Post #5460
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hello,

For me every single day is an agony. Seeing all this unnecessary suffering (here goes anything that makes one's eyes wet and cry "why?!") of uncounted people around the world, is hard for me to ignore. Especially, knowing all that can be put to rest in a matter of a day. Yes, a single day would do imho if we all simultaneously (and miraculously ) had chosen the Light Path. I can see that. But... due to another heart-breaker, lack of faith, people "unnaturally" choose to automatically discard things of low probability. To save on "hope energy" maybe?

And here is another angle of "free energy conundrum". This FE is actually Pure Love we can tap with our hearts if we only choose to. And how can we choose, to choose it, if we don't believe in this Free Energy field of Pure Love? And yet it is there. Waiting. Unscathed by our disbelief. And "to love our kin" seems so energy demanding when energy is so scarce? I constantly find myself struggling with anger and hate toward people I attempt to Love and who simply reject it. Of course it's their right to do so and not return their Love to me. And I should respect it. And here is a catch. The more we trust it and tap into that Pure Love FE field the easier it flows into our life and replenishes allowing us to Love our Kin with doubled Energy even if not returned. It takes practice to be focused on it and keeping reminding oneself to do so. And instead we choose not to

Imagine how much The Creator must be Loving us to not simply wipe us out into oblivion for not returning our Love. Instead, for some, this lack of heavenly interference is the proof of its non-existence and case for not believing that Pure Love field and prolonging our misery. This flawed reasoning is affected by "stick & carrot" ideology or that there is no "free lunch" (or free energy) and everything must be "paid for" and there is not enough for everybody. How agonizing...

And it is really difficult to not go and "do something" in the name of common-good. Even if I understand that it might get me "dressed in the woodden coat". And reading it constantly repeated by Wade here (ad nauseam ) introduces a significant stress of cognitive dissonance in me, sucking all energy out of my being.

Agonizing me even more...

But I don't give up I keep on believing and taping into Pure Love FE field with my heart

I Love Us ALL

Please, let us all wake up. Let us all open our hearts onto the Light.

Let us all begin to clean up our hearts to allow us all to clean up Our Planet and make it Heaven On Earth.

We can do this.

If we only choose to.
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 30th July 2015 at 19:27.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2015), Limor Wolf (31st July 2015), Servant Limestone (31st July 2015), Wade Frazier (30th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 535 FirstFirst 1 173 223 263 273 283 323 373 535 LastLast