Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 10704

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #5901
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,687 times in 7,527 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Generating an energy surplus has always been the name of the game on Earth. Organisms, species, and civilizations that had a healthy one did well, while those that did not exited the stage on Earth. For each Epoch of the human journey, the energy surplus increased. But also, for each Epoch of the human journey, they burned through their energy resources. When behaviorally modern humans conquered Earth, they became energy windfall opportunists extraordinaire. First, Earth’s easy meat went, and when that was gone, then it was forests and soils, and in the current Epoch, it is hydrocarbon energy. In the early days of plundering each new energy resource, there was a brief golden age of plenty, and those human societies were relatively peaceful. But as the energy supplies were plundered to exhaustion, societies began fighting over energy resources, and those that lost the game vanished while the winners prevailed.

What we see in the Middle East today, with the world on the brink of World War III, is merely the Fourth Epoch’s version of that dynamic, as all of Earth’s remaining plentiful and easily extracted hydrocarbons are there. Everything else that happens is noise and distraction. The imperial indoctrination systems try to make it seem like something else (spreading freedom and other idiocies), but nobody besides the brainwashed imperial class believes it, and few of them really believe it, but the lies are only crude justifications for oppression and violence against the out-group.

Liberating hydrocarbon energy is by far humanity’s greatest energy act so far, and coal was first. As I studied for writing my big essay, I came to realize that coal was initially more important to the Industrial Revolution for smelting metal than it was for generating power. They were closely conjoined, as the commercial steam engine was invented the next year, and it was used to enable coal mining to dig under the water table. But without the metal, there would be no steam engines. It took more than a century for coal power to overtake wind and water power in England and the USA. For each Epoch, it started out relatively primitively and became more sophisticated over the Epoch, and more surplus was generated. But each Epoch had around an order of magnitude difference in energy generation, and in today’s industrial-technological civilization, an energy surplus of about forty times the calories that feed a person is generated. At the beginning of the industrial revolution, it was only about eight, but it was less than two for the most advanced agrarian civilizations. And when that surplus energy feeds machines instead of humans, it is ten times as efficient for generating work, and that is why industrial societies have such high standards of living. Nothing else really matters.

It is no accident that that hallowed institution, slavery, ended when industrialization began. Even a generation before the rise of industrial watermills, the end of slavery was unimaginable.

A century after the rise of coal and machines, a new way to use that power was discovered: electricity. It was the harbinger of what is sometimes called the Industrial Revolution, stage two. It took the better part of a century before electricity found its first mass application, for lighting, and only a decade later, the developer of electric lighting lost the “war” of which electric standard would prevail and power the world. The “victory” was somewhat pyrrhic for the inventor, Nikola Tesla, and the “loser,” Thomas Edison, is a household name today. The rise of industrial empires in those days was dominated by what are today called “robber barons,” a new kind of elite, and they are still with us today. The greatest of them all became history’s richest human, as he quickly commandeered the rising new energy source, oil. Oil is history’s greatest material prize, and explains everything that has happened in the Middle East for the past century. It is all about the oil, and everything else is noise.

Those dynamics of Edison, Tesla, robber barons, and oil are not merely a historical curiosity, but the direction of humanity’s current energy trajectory was set back then. Rockefeller interests were involved in wiping out Dennis’s and my companies on more than one occasion. We came to find out that what Tesla was pursuing, free energy (FE) for the masses, was more than a fantasy; FE technology is older than I am, developed to a commercial level generations ago, but it is kept under wraps by the global elite, whom we had numerous encounters with on our journeys.

Immediately after I became Dennis’s partner, we were offered $10 million to the rights for Dennis’s FE idea, and a year later, they added a couple of zeroes to the offer before they began to play rough, which wrecked my life and many others. I live in the Fourth Epoch and am trying to help get us to the Fifth, and my life’s story is intimately involved in the issue, but I am going to try to step back a little and chronicle the Fourth Epoch’s energy events as a historian/scientist, not a participant.

One of history’s most notorious robber barons, J.P. Morgan, funded both sides in the “war” between alternating and direct current, and when you finance both sides, you always win. Tesla had to relinquish the royalties that would have made him one of the world’s richest men in order for Westinghouse to survive the battle with Edison, and Tesla began building a tower, which would not only produce radio waves, but Tesla began talking about making FE with his tower. He then had the rug pulled out from under him and never again regained his footing. He remains an enigmatic figure to this day. The organized suppression of FE likely began around that time, and it has been refined into a science today, as I learned firsthand.

The same year that Tesla’s star fell, the big applications of oil were just beginning. The Wright brothers first flew that year, and Henry Ford founded the first company that mass-produced automobiles. A couple of years later, an obscure clerk at the Swiss patent office published several papers that shook the foundations of physics, and relativity was born. One of Einstein’s papers that year began laying the foundation for quantum physics, and the most famous formula in history was developed: E = MC2. The equation states that everything in our universe is energy. This year marks the 100th anniversary of his general theory of relativity, and relativity and quantum physics form the twin pillars of today’s physics. However, both will be in for major overhauls, if not outright obsolescence, the day that those technologies that are carefully sequestered come into public awareness and use. Today’s physics texts will turn into doorstops.

I’ll cover from Einstein until today in coming posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd December 2015 at 19:13.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th December 2015), JRS (4th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), transiten (10th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #5902
    Thanks

Hi:

Europe’s conquest of the world, and industrialization in the midst of it, set in motion two unprecedented events. One was the greatest series of demographic catastrophes in the human journey, and the other was the Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition, which is the greatest boon that humanity has yet experienced. Life was no longer nasty, brutish, and short, and women and slaves were liberated as a consequence of those dynamics.

When Einstein published his first papers in 1905, the world had yet to acknowledge that the Wright brothers had flown, my grandfather, who lived in a sod hut for part of his childhood, had not yet been born, and women could not vote in the USA. But my grandfather lived to see his son help put a man on the Moon and his grandson chase after FE (I lived with him when I met Dennis). The 20th century was the most eventful century in world history, by far, with a pace of change that would have been mind-boggling to peoples of earlier times. My grandfather went to his grave without shaking some of the prejudices that he grew up with, such as the idea that unmarried couples “lived in sin,” and other ideas that are considered quaint, even primitive, in today’s USA.

Of course, the 20th century’s biggest events were energy events. In 1911, the British Navy converted from coal to oil, and the Middle East’s fate was sealed. At the end of World War I, the UK and France carved up the Ottoman Empire into controllable oil states. Both World Wars were about imperial plunder rights, and oil figured prominently, even critically. Everything that the world’s powers have done in the Middle East during the past century has been all about the oil. Nothing else really matters, and jockeying for oil control has brought the world to the brink of World War III.

The greatest war in history ended with Einstein’s worst nightmare: his theoretical work was influential in creating history’s most evil weapons, which were used to vaporize two cities. Einstein considered his encouragement of the USA’s president, to develop nuclear weapons before the Nazis did, to have been his life’s greatest mistake.

Immediately after dropping those bombs on defenseless civilians, the USA tried to beat those nuclear swords into ploughshares, and enlisted death camp Nazis in the effort. The public quickly realized the potential of that new energy source, although its peril has been more than its promise, with nuclear catastrophes that have made various regions permanently uninhabitable, and the most recent event is ongoing.

That greatest war ended with my great nation having virtually unchallenged hegemony, and the internal record shows that the USA planned to keep it, and keep humanity in bondage. It was acting no differently from any other empire, but just had unprecedented opportunities. It played the freedom, prosperity, and human rights cards early and often, but nobody should take those notions seriously. All empires had high-flying rhetoric.

Nevertheless, the generation after World War II’s end was the most prosperous era in world history, at least for the winners (based on the greatest energy usage in history), and the USA helped rebuild its adversaries in World War II, largely to keep them out of the orbit of the USA’s erstwhile ally, the Soviet Union. I was born in that golden age, and the greatest energetic and technological feat (at least publicly) of that era was landing men on the Moon, launched by monstrous rockets. While the USA was racing to the Moon against the Soviet Union (both programs were built on the efforts of Nazi scientists), it was waging another imperial war, killing several million people in Southeast Asia (which cut into the Space Race). The year after landing on the Moon, the USA began to run out of oil, and a few years later an energy crisis ended that golden age. The USA’s standard of living has declined ever since, as history’s largest and richest middle class began shrinking, and in the 21st century, it is under siege.

The world reached Peak Oil in 2006. All the easy oil is gone, and humanity is experiencing a typical resource depletion dynamic. In agrarian civilizations, it meant that food and wood became scarce as a prelude to collapse, and what is happening today is merely the industrialized version, as humanity mines the dregs of Earth’s hydrocarbon deposits, amidst various environmental calamities, such as awesome damage from “normal” operations, prodigious oil spills, and Global Warming. But the smart money thinks that fighting World War III over the dwindling oil supplies will trump any environmental calamity related to humanity’s energy practices, in a kind of “choose your poison” future.

That is where we are today. I left out some energy events from this narrative so far, but will cover them in the next post. The solution to all of our energy problems already exists in the planet, but the ultra-elites have been keeping the lid on it for longer than I have been alive. But I will save that for tomorrow.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th December 2015 at 18:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #5903
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to my last energy event post, I want to revisit my days with Dennis a little. When I met Dennis, there was none of that Christian/Patriot talk in his public speeches, and his business approach was stacking up contracts and finding financing for them. With the world’s best heating system, that was a viable approach.

When I became Dennis’s partner, it became populism, business opportunities, and chasing after FE. I really did not like that direction, and it is partly why I am not with him anymore. My background was business, not populism. Dennis has really never given up the populism route since, and that is definitely not my approach. Brian O tried the populism approach with NEM, too, and that was another catastrophe. With Dennis’s migrant farmworker background, and Brian’s Capitol Hill background, I see why they went that way, but it never came close to really working.

After years of carrying their spears, I was done with that approach and am trying something different. The masses don’t have the right stuff and never have, and Dennis eventually admitted to me what a losing proposition it was, as almost nobody really cared. The masses are only going to begin to wake up when FE is delivered into their lives. It is just what it is, and it does no good to judge the situation or the sleeping masses (or their shepherds), whose horizon of awareness does not extend past their immediate self-interest. Asking them to help make FE happen is like expecting a dog to talk. They just don’t have it in them, especially to initiate Epochal change, as anybody who has tried the populist approach knows.

When Carter’s tax credit expired in 1985, Dennis’s program of putting his system on people’s homes for free was no longer viable, at least in that form, and he never tried it again. Of course, with what happened in Seattle, he could be forgiven for not going that route again, and he was also mesmerized by FE, understandably. We eventually discovered that FE is already here, somewhat ironically.

But to this day, there is a vast, untapped market for Dennis’s heat pump, and that is for commercial hot water applications. Those were always the showcase installations of the heat pump, and the ones that Dennis promoted the most in his pitches, such as that restaurant. The reason for what was that the ideal application of Dennis’s heat pump was an installation that had a 24/7 need for heat. For those kinds of installations, the payback was around a year, and as the heat pump is as reliable as a refrigerator, as a refrigerator is a heat pump, the system would payback 20-30 times the initial investment over its service life (and those systems could probably last 50 years or more, with periodic maintenance). There are not many capital investments like that to be had in businesses.

That market cannot be chased after with populist methods, partly because businesses and homeowners are two very different markets, and those economy-of-scale issues rear their head early on. With Dennis run out of the USA, that market still sits there. But the energy industry is run by gangsters, and that is the main reason why there is no alternative energy of significance, even putting aside Godzilla for the moment. All the big industries are rackets. That is just how capitalism works.

On to my last energy event post.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th December 2015 at 13:18.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

7. Link to Post #5904
    Thanks

Hi:

On my energy event timeline, I skimmed over several events and saved them for last. That is partly because my circle or I participated in the events, or we know of them via avenues not available to the historian, scholar, or scientist. You have to be an activist to find out about those other events, and they almost never leave any kind of documentary trail that a historian or scholar can peruse, or a technology that a scientist can play with. Those who participated often risked their lives to do so.

The first event for this post is not some secret or rumor, which was the establishment of the USA’s national security state in 1947. If you ask somebody like Uncle Noam, he will discuss the outright imperial aspect of the post-war years, the Orwellian renaming of the Department of War to the Department of Defense, and so on. It is no secret that the CIA and NSA were established back then, and it is no longer a secret that the CIA was built on the work of death camp Nazis. Allen Dulles loved the Nazis and rehabilitated Hitler’s biggest cheerleaders and put them right back into the positions that they had while supporting Hitler.

Dulles was fired by Jack Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, Dulles is a prime suspect in JFK’s murder, and he led the “investigation” into JFK’s death. Situations like those can quickly wake up anybody who looks into them for long regarding our system’s legitimacy. The CIA was founded and run by Wall Street lawyers and has half-jokingly been called the standing army of the Fortune 500. There is really no disputing any of that, and pals such as Ralph McGehee discovered the hard way what the CIA is all about. It took a two-year epic legal battle for Ralph to publish his memoirs, which is largely why there are only a handful of published memoirs critical of the CIA. The CIA is rotten to the core and has been from the very beginning. It is a wholly evil institution, and that is just from visible activities that people such as Ralph participated in. Ralph was a civil servant with a GS rating and a pension. As evil as what Ralph encountered was, it pales next to what the CIA’s “off-the-shelf” assets and contract agents do.

There is little reasonable doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald was an intelligence asset, even leaving aside what my policeman friend heard three weeks after JFK was murdered. JFK was killed by the intelligence community and his murder was covered up at the highest levels of government, with the cover-up overseen by the USA’s chief spook. It is difficult to rationally dispute that conclusion, although the implications often make Americans go unconscious, especially scholars and academics, as it crumbles their worldviews. The sitting American president is little more than a puppet, and he knows it.

A close relative was a CIA contract agent, working for a household-name diplomat, and he nearly tried to recruit me into the family “business.” I doubt that he ever fully grasped the evil that he was part of. The CIA likes it that way. Economic hit man John Perkins was jealous of the naïveté of the people that worked for him, with no idea of the evil interests they served. The spooks use psychopaths when they need to (numerous ones were sicced on us over the years – 1, 2, 3 – and those were educational experiences for those who survived them; not everybody did), but chumps like Ralph and my relative are the preferred cannon fodder. When and if they finally figure it out, they are trapped, and Langley is full of zombies, counting their days to retirement, drinking themselves into a stupor every night. My relative essentially drank himself to death. Only overgrown Boy Scouts like Ralph dared to speak up. Outside of Area 51 is a mountain of booze bottles, as told to me by a government official who was there.

Those kinds of activities are only the tip of the iceberg for how the world really works. Godzilla plays at a far higher level of the game than politicians and corporate executives, and even the military and spooks. The high levels are in private realms, not governmental ones. The retail political system is meaningless, and as long as the social managers keep people focused where the media wants them to, as long as the masses think that there are any important solutions in the retail political-economic system, as long as FE and what can come with it is unimaginable, the Global Controllers have the game well in hand. When people like Dennis try to stir up the masses, they get trampled in the stampedes orchestrated by Godzilla’s minions. You can’t outmaneuver the master shepherd with his own tools.

Veterans of the milieu know that it was no coincidence that the national security state was erected only a few months after the Roswell Incident. I know far more about the UFO/ET milieu than I ever thought that I would or would care to, and yes, it is related to the FE issue. The UFO/ET and FE cover-ups are related, and I am virtually certain that a lot of what my friend was shown was from reverse-engineering “captured” ET craft. That friend does not even believe in ETs, but several years after he told me about his little show, I heard Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses describing the same technologies. In my circle, it was no great surprise when Greer’s team suddenly began dying of cancer after those Congressional hearings, as the spooks can play rough when they need to. Brian discovered that the hard way, in an incident that shortened his life. Brian’s harrowing experiences made him into a prominent supporter of Greer’s work, and Greer was a speaker at our NEM conference, where I learned just how big Godzilla’s quiet money has been, and it was no big surprise.

That does not mean that there is not a mountain of disinformation on the subjects in circulation, spun by various parties for various agendas, and the credulous New Age/conspiracist crowd uncritically laps it up. My email inbox fills up with that kind of disinformation, from people without any discernment, titillated by the latest sensational “revelation.” The FE milieu is a three-ring-circus, with inventors with dreams of fame and riches, announcing that they are the Messiah, with their cheerleaders and groupies lining up, and the rest of the tawdry spectacle that is reminiscent of the worst of the New Age scene. I stopped having anything to do with those milieus long ago. The answers aren’t there.

Getting at the truth of those matters can be a minefield, and my approach for many years was that if it did not happen to me or one of my close fellow travelers (and my circle is not that large), or there is not some solid documentation on it, I am not going to spend much time, if any, winnowing through the chaff, looking for grains of wheat. It can be a hall of mirrors, full of deception and delusion, and if you get to the bottom of a lot of it, it is of trivial importance, anyway. Next to the energy issue, nothing else truly matters.

With that preamble, the stories of electrogravitic research going black in the 1950s align with the UFO/ET cover-up, and my friend was shown antigravity, among the many mind-boggling technologies demonstrated. During the show, as my friend’s eyes were bugging out of his head, he told the demonstrators that they did not play in his galaxy. I have no serious doubt that the background of that demonstration was very much like what Greer’s more credible Disclosure Project witnesses described. Electrogravity needs FE to really operate well, so FE is still the critical technology, not electro- (AKA “anti-”) gravity. Also, as amazing as what my friend was shown, it was likely only a small sample of what is in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard, and the people putting on that show almost certainly risked their lives to do so, which is one reason why I purposely do not know all that much about the event.

Sparky Sweet somewhat independently developed an FE prototype, and he mailed off working prototypes to the big energy institutions, expecting the tickertape parade. Dennis expected one, too, when he brought the world’s best heating system to a market that said that it desperately needed that kind of conservation. Of course, the opposite happened to Sparky and Dennis, as they were rudely disabused of their naïveté. The system is evil to its core, and that is nothing new. It is also global in scope. There is no place to run and hide, the GCs cannot be snuck past, and the other naïve ideas that FE newcomers nearly invariably propose. Almost every strategy that you can think of has been tried, many times. The old ways will not work for this, and I am trying something different, which Brian and Dennis immediately recognized was something new. It could be called the comprehensivist’s approach to FE and a healed planet, and is something that Bucky Fuller may well have tried if he was still alive. If not me, then another. I strongly believe that this approach can work, if enough people with the right stuff can be found and trained. It is worth at least one man’s life to try it out.

This ends my energy event posts for now. Do we experience the biggest one ever, or do we slide back to the bottom of the hill as arthropods rise to dominance again? With each passing day, especially with humanity on the brink of World War III, fighting over Earth’s last easy hydrocarbons, there is less and less of a “muddle through” middle ground that we can stumble through. What is coming will be the acid test of humanity’s integrity and sentience, and the surreal part of all of this is that it only requires a tiny fraction of humanity to achieve it. Then the rest of humanity can climb aboard and a new Epoch of the human journey will be upon us. All Epochal Events of the human journey were initiated by a relative or literal handful of people, and I don’t expect that it will be different this time.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th December 2015 at 00:48.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5905
    Thanks

Hi:

I was in the midst of chores a few minutes before sitting down to write this, and thought about what I could write about next. I have recently written vignettes on my journey with Dennis and what I learned from it, I have written about what the people I seek will likely have in common, what an energy surplus is and why it is important, and most recently I wrote on the energy events of the journey of life on Earth, including the human journey.

In the end, my work has always been and always will be about manifesting the biggest event in the human journey. That is enough to have on one man’s plate, and there can’t be anything more important on the planet happening today, unless somebody wants to say preventing World War III or the Sixth Mass Extinction that takes humanity with it, but that biggest event solves those problems as mere side-effects. In this instance, an ounce of prevention is worth a mountain of cure.

I am going to write two series of posts, which I have avoided getting into too deeply until now, partly because of the state of arrested development that the FE field is in today. FE newcomers always hone in on “doing something,” and think that they can solve this riddle in a few days or weeks of effort. I don’t relish trying to disabuse them of their naïveté, and I found that it is like trying to tell an 18-year-old boy what a battlefield is like. Not only does he not want to hear it, he is incapable of hearing it, and by the time he gets on the battlefield, it is too late. I don’t expect that many FE newbies are going read this thread or comprehend it, but for those that I seek, it should be educational.

The first series will be on what has not worked and why. The second series will be why I think that my approach might have a chance to help, and may be the critical missing piece for a successful effort. I am going to cover each area of failure in some depth. The first post will come soon, perhaps this weekend.

As far as what has not worked and why, the basics are kind of a mirror image of what qualities I think the people I seek will have. The basic problems are these:

Those human qualities, or lack of them, are why nobody has ever mounted an FE effort with a prayer, but I am going to go into detail on those many paths of failure that I have listed.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (6th December 2015), Joseph McAree (10th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (6th December 2015), sdv (9th December 2015), ulli (6th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #5906
    Thanks

Hi:

I am in the middle of reading David Talbot’s The Devil’s Chessboard, which spurred me to finally make some JFK assassination posts on the best forum that I have seen on the subject. I’ll have more to report on Talbot’s book before long. It is obviously cutting into my energy posts, but it is an important and related subject.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #5907
    Thanks

Hi:

Maybe this series of posts would be better titled, “What has not worked, is not likely to, and I have no more interest in.” After those upcoming two series of posts, I think I will do an in-depth exploration of my visionary chapter on what the Fifth Epoch can look like.

I am not sure that my series of posts will cover the issues in the same order as my essay does, but I will start it in the same place, with patenting an FE device. The inventor’s orientation was my initial one on my energy journey. I thought that inventors were heroes, but I was gradually disabused of my delusions, soon after I met Dennis. By the time the dust settled in Ventura, I strongly suspected that the inventor/businessman’s approach to FE did not have a prayer, and after my second stint with Dennis in 1996-1997, I was certain of it, and have had no interest in that approach ever since.

Trying to patent an FE device, particularly in the West and especially in the USA, is the height of foolishness, for several reasons. Primarily, the inventor has signaled his intention to get rich off of his invention. I never met an altruistic inventor, and certainly never an FE inventor with the goods who was altruistic. This is the primary path of FE inventors, and the forces of organized suppression have that avenue so closed off that it can be suicidal to try it. For starters, for normal inventing, the inventor almost never makes any money off of his (I am going to use the masculine, as I have only heard of one female FE inventor) invention, as he loses the rights to it along the way to market. They teach that in invention and technology classes today. If the invention has much promise, greed takes over, with all participants, including the inventor, and it can turn into a bloodbath, which Dennis called the “Treasure of the Sierra Madre” effect.

With FE inventing, those dynamics are augmented by a few orders of magnitude, as everybody turns into Orcs chasing after The One Ring. It is something to behold. The first dozen times I saw people try to steal our companies (the first time was by my boss, perhaps at Godzilla’s behest), I told Dennis how shocking it was to see, and he told me to join the club.

Organized suppression is real, and there are several levels of it. It seems that most FE newcomers think that Godzilla is asleep, died in his sleep, is crippled, somehow does not exist, or is not vigilant, probably because they have not encountered him, nor has anybody else in their daily lives. That is a potentially fatal delusion, if they ever get in position to do anything of significance. Because the masses are oblivious and in the dark sure does not mean that the social managers are.

If an FE inventor applies for a patent, several dynamics are set in motion. First and foremost, the inventor has announced that he thinks that he has something viable, and he has announced his intention to profit from his invention, meaning that he is in it for the money. His self-seeking motivation is always his chief weakness in these situations.

The patent office (I am going to use the USA here, but all patent offices are similar, especially in the West) as a policy, will not issue a patent for FE devices, as they supposedly violate the “laws of physics.” I have been hearing of patenting attempts getting hung up this way since the 1980s, but it goes back much earlier than that. But the patent office can grant a patent on it, and when that happens, the military can immediately classify it. Thousands of disruptive technology patents have been classified, and energy technologies apparently most of all.

In theory, the inventor is compensated for the seizure of his technology, but in practice he gets nothing, if he is lucky. I don’t claim to know all of the variables and calculation that go into deciding when to stonewall, when to grant a patent then seize it, or siccing the agents of organized suppression onto the inventor, and they have quite a bag of tricks to drawn from. But I know that nothing has been allowed to get close to the finish line, and by that I mean a piece of technology that is market-ready. No FE inventor has ever gotten close.

Dennis’s adventures comprise the best case study that I know of regarding how disruptive energy technology is suppressed at the market level. No FE technology ever got on the market like Dennis’s heat pump did, and nobody ever sold them like Dennis did.

The bottom line is that an FE inventor who approaches the patent office has painted a big bull’s-eye on his forehead, and no FE inventor ever made it past the gauntlet.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th December 2015 at 01:35.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (8th December 2015), Joseph McAree (10th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (8th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #5908
    Thanks

Hi:

The next area of FE inventors going awry is when they go the proprietary technology route. An upside is that the feds cannot legally seize the technology under the national security laws, like they do with patented technology. But the downsides are many. Perhaps the biggest issue regarding all of the failed approaches is that FE is an Epochal Event technology. Imagine somebody trying to patent fire, or the apple (although agribusiness companies are trying to do exactly that), or using coal for smelting. Or imagine them trying to keep the process of making fire proprietary, some secret process that only those who paid up could use. With FE, that is essentially what people playing the proprietary technology game are doing. It is foolish and even suicidal, on a few levels.

As with people patenting FE technology, I am not sure exactly what the template of intervention is, for who gets bought out, who gets wiped out (with a spectrum of tactics, up to and including murder), who has their technology seized, who gets more subtle sabotage, and who is just monitored. I know that all of those techniques are used, and I have a rough idea of when each one is brought to bear, but I don’t know exactly what their decision tree looks like. What I do know is that they have developed it over a century of keeping disruptive energy technologies at bay, from high MPG carburetors to Dennis’s heat pump to FE technology. There is also more than one playbook out there. Godzilla certainly has the most sophisticated one, as most who are subjected to his tactics do not even realize that they were, but lower level players have their own playbooks, although they probably improvise more.

For instance, the organized suppression in Seattle was far cruder than what we experienced later, and the CIA man who made Dennis the billion dollar offer to go away was suave and sophisticated. It is possible that what happened in Ventura was independent of Godzilla’s activities, confined to the local electric interests, but I highly doubt it. We heard through our well-connected attorney that the chairman of the board of the local electric company ordered the hit on us in Ventura, but when that CIA man came through Ventura to visit Dennis, a few weeks before he was arrested, I strongly suspect that he visited others in the area, greasing palms, as they enacted plan B. A mere $10 million or so, spread around, got the job done. Yes, it was “noisier” than the quite folding of our tents that the billion dollar bribe would have done, and they pay great premiums for silence and invisibility, but when Dennis proved that he was not going away quietly, then it was time for the next steps. That Dennis survived to try again was a failure for the people behind the hit, even though they wrecked many lives when they brought the sledgehammer down on us. In a way, they succeeded, even though they did not achieve their ultimate goal.

A great example of the problems of going the proprietary technology route, for those with the goods, is Sparky Sweet. One reason for going the proprietary technology route, for the savvier inventors, is that they know that corporate America has made a science of defeating patent protection. For the lone wolf inventor, patents are a fool’s dream of protection. In practice, patents are only good for huge corporations, who can enforce the monopoly protection that patents afford. The lone inventor does not have a prayer when a big corporation decides to steal his patented invention. Detroit made a science out of that approach before I was born.

Keeping an invention proprietary is one way to try to prevent it from being seized by the feds and stolen by the corporations. Sparky died 20 years ago, soon after fleeing into hiding after the final death threat was delivered to him. I am a little irked that the famous video of his device generating a million times the energy going into it has to be purchased, and is not hosted at YouTube or someplace similar. I have a couple of copies of the footage at home, and if you ever watch that video, several times during the demonstration you will see words like “proprietary technology” flash across the screen. When I saw that, I just shook my head.

Sparky was a career scientist at General Electric, inventing his FE gizmo in his retirement. He heavily drank the nationalist and capitalist Kool-Aid and mailed off working prototypes of his gizmo to the big energy institutions, expecting the tickertape parade. Of course, the opposite happened, as Godzilla began reaching into his bag of tricks. After Sparky’s home had been burglarized and his technical notes stolen, he began writing them in cipher. His method of conditioning the magnets, to achieve the effect of tapping the zero-point field, was kept secret in his notes. Sparky took his secrets to the grave with him, effectively doing Godzilla’s work for him. That is a downside of playing the proprietary technology game. Many have tapped the zero-point field, but they don’t get to tap it for long.

Also, charlatans in the FE milieu play the proprietary technology game, which brings to mind the proprietary medicine craze in the USA in the late 19th century. Almost all of it was snake oil. Even Dennis has wanted to play the proprietary technology game early on, playing the showman doing rope tricks, and that was one reason why I began to grow away from his approach. Dennis has too much showman in him. Mesmerizing the masses with rope tricks is the furthest thing from my current approach.

Another folly of FE inventors playing the proprietary technology game is similar to people thinking that they can anonymously interact with me, and Godzilla will never know who they are. Whom do they think they are hiding from? There is no way to sneak under Godzilla’s radar, and it is one of the most foolish approaches that I have seen, but I will cover that later.

Nothing that an FE inventor can stumble into in his garage or shop is going to be something new and unusual to Godzilla. FE technology was developed to a commercial level, along with antigravity (and electrogravity), generations ago. The only people in the dark when the inventor plays the proprietary technology game are the public.

Godzilla is the master of cloak-and-dagger games, secrecy and deception, and so on. Trying to play that game, regarding disruptive technology such as FE and antigravity, is the height of foolishness and even suicidal. What I also found, with people playing those games, is that they usually became paranoid, and if they ever received any genuine organized suppression, paranoia sent them over the edge and they defeated themselves. Other ego games of “specialness” come with those approaches. Many delusions of grandeur attend the biggest event in the human journey, which is beyond the dreams of avarice. The mentality that plays the proprietary technology game is very vulnerable to those kinds of pitfalls, and many beckon.

Playing the secrecy game is antithetical to making FE happen, on several levels, not the least of which is that it is not aligned with the kind of world that FE can usher into being. Nothing other than FE can really do it, either.

As we will see, as I cover the failed approaches, they all have scarcity and fear in common. We can’t pour the new wine into the old skins. IMO, only an approach aligned with the Epoch that FE can manifest is going to work, which is also aligned with the pronouncement of one of my earliest mystical mentors, who said that the means become the ends. Only a loving approach, which takes place in the light of day, stands a chance. Although I came into the FE milieu with that belief, it was also one of the most valuable lessons of my journey. I saw how the means became the ends. People without much personal integrity never went very far, were usually instrumental in wrecking any effort that they were part of, and were putty in the hands of the psychopaths that the forces of organized suppression sicced on us (1, 2, 3).

The proprietary technology approach is one of the many dead ends in the FE pursuit, and is one of many symptoms of the arrested development that the FE field has suffered from for more than a century.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th December 2015 at 17:28.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #5909
    Thanks

Hi:

As I sketch each of the paths of failure, I am also surveying the experiences that my fellow travelers and I had. By the end of this series of posts, most of the reasons for my approach may become obvious to some readers.

The next paths of failure are money-related. In the West, especially the USA, there are only a few ways that an effort can be mounted for bringing alternative energy to the public. The effort can be organized as a business, a charity or similar non-profit, or a government effort. They have all been tried for FE, many times, especially the business route. For the business route, money is going to exchange hands, with the investors, creditors, and customers. Other than Dennis, nobody has really brought disruptive energy technology to market of any significance, anywhere on Earth, ever.

If we revisit inventors, when an inventor gets outside investors (the early stages are usually the inventor working in his garage, mortgaging his house, maxing out his credit cards, borrowing from his friends and family, etc.), the dynamic suddenly changes. I never met an altruistic inventor, who invented to help the world. They were all doing it to make money, first and foremost. Investors are the same. With investors, they don’t put the money in as a loan, but get equity, which means that they have a say in how the business is run. I recently wrote that 75% of efforts funded by venture capitalists fail. The fatality rate for small businesses is something like 90% in the first five years. Starting any business is a crapshoot, and developing disruptive technologies is far riskier, even leaving aside the organized suppression, which is very real, especially for disruptive energy technologies.

When investors come to the inventor’s effort, they acquire an equity interest with their money, and the basic asset that they are investing in is the market potential of the technology being developed. That means that the inventor has to begin ceding the rights to his technology to the investors. In inventing classes today, they teach that an inventor almost never profits from his invention, as he loses the rights to it on the way to market. Those dynamics ascend a few orders of magnitude for history’s most lucrative technology.

Without initial capital, it is extremely hard to start a business. Dennis and his wife were masters of that. Dennis started many times with nothing, and soon built booming businesses. That is one of his many great talents. The problem was that they were so booming that his business associates were quickly overcome by greed and tried to steal the business (I witnessed this many times), and were successful quite often, especially during Dennis’s early days in the USA’s capitalistic shark tank. Dennis never had investors like me and Mr. Professor, who just handed him the money and told him to go make it happen. We saved his life before it was over, and ruined ours in the process.

So, on the capital end, it is very challenging. There have actually been FE efforts to raise capital in stock markets (John Bedini did that once, as I recall), and then the governmental regulatory apparatus gets involved. Just getting to the IPO stage is very difficult, for normal businesses. I have helped companies do that, and big ones, who were well-established and with hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue each year. It is not easy. For start-ups to go that route is almost impossible. For FE companies to do that is off the scale, in its difficulty, even putting aside the organized suppression.

What Dennis usually did in starting his companies from scratch was borrow from his suppliers, to get credit and then stretch out the payments. I have had creditors storm into my office, as the company controller, more than once, demanding their money. It is not easy being on that hot seat, let me tell you.

Another way to get that money is to sell something to your customers. Again, you need capital of some kind to develop something for the market. This is part of the conundrum, especially for new technologies. Generally, only big corporations and federal entities have pockets deep enough to fund R&D projects for new technologies. The military developed the Internet before commercial interests got involved, in the classic dynamic of socialization of losses and privatization of profit. It is a big reason why the rich get richer.

Dennis had a publicly-held company in Seattle, and the people who sold him the shell company to go public stole his company from him, and my boss engineered the theft. The financier of Dennis’s Seattle company had the company that he spent a lifetime building stolen from him, as a way to steal Dennis’s. Godzilla may well have been involved, as the thieves were Mormons.

Dennis’s program for selling his heat pump was as brilliant as I ever saw in the business world. He took advantage of a government subsidy to put the world’s best heating system on customers’ homes for free, and they only paid what the heat pump was proven to save in energy bills. It was an unstoppable program, at least honestly. That was what got Mr. Financier so excited. Dennis also had the chairman of the board of a household-name financial company ready to commit a billion dollars to carpet the USA with those heat pumps and Dennis’s marketing program, when Dennis’s business associates stole his company and blew the deal apart. Without exception, the thieves never understood the genius of his marketing program and tried to sell the equipment for cash, and all promptly failed.

What happened in Seattle in 1984-1985 is the greatest run ever made to bring alternative energy to the marketplace, as far as I know. Dennis originally thought that the electric companies would give him a tickertape parade for bringing his equipment to the market, achieving the energy savings that they said that they wanted. Instead, the electric companies pulled all the stops and called in all of their favors to wipe out Dennis’s company. Everybody got involved, from the media to the Attorney General to the bankruptcy courts and more. Dennis’s first radicalizing moment on his energy journey was when a hit man for the federal agency that ran the Pacific Northwest’s electric industry was responsible for the death of one of Dennis’s employees. That hit man is active today, as a hit man for the medical racket. He was one of a number of psychopaths (1, 2) sicced on Dennis’s businesses over the years.

How can you honestly attack a company that put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free? You can’t. But, as we discovered, they can just make it up as they go. In Seattle and Ventura, the government attacks were “consumer protection” actions, although our customers never complained. When Dennis resurrected his business after getting out of prison, his wife had everybody involved sign away their “consumer protection” rights, so that angle could not be used.

So, you go to investors and get your company stolen from you (while everybody cheers), you get phony bankruptcy suits filed by pseudo-creditors (with the bankruptcy courts in on the sham), and when you put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, and nobody is complaining, the full might of the system is brought to bear on you, with everybody lying, etc. How do you survive that? That Dennis kept trying is incredible. Almost nobody can survive even one of those wipeouts, and Dennis has survived more than a dozen instances of being wiped out, from his business associates to local, state, and even federal actions, and Godzilla got directly involved, too. Protecting the consumer may be the greatest racket on Earth.

Dennis’s experiences should be the case study that all FE newbies are required to digest, but instead, almost everybody in the field lies about Dennis, with easily proven libels that get uncritically repeated, like so much gossip. In summary, any attempt to get money from investors, creditors, or customers is easily thwarted, and going to prison on trumped up charges is one of the risks, if the aspirant is not murdered.

With all of those avenues either closed off or fraught with peril, what can you do? Another angle has been to do it as a charity, where people just give away money for the common good. Good luck finding those people. When I helped Brian found the New Energy Movement in 2003, all of the money that came in the first year was mine. I gave about $17,000 to NEM, and I did not even want to be there. After I quit (because I did not see that the effort had a prayer, as I did not really see anybody with the right stuff, other than a few), the board kicked Brian out of the organization that he founded, and that was not the first time that it happened to Brian. He only came back into my life years later.

Soon after I became Dennis’s partner, I met my first billionaire, who came by our office, sniffing for opportunities (around the same time as Godzilla’s first buyout offer). Dennis was swarmed by billionaires when he was flying high, a number of whom were self-professed “philanthropists.” Philanthropy is one of the world’s greatest rackets. There are no “rich philanthropists” active on Earth today. I have seen people chasing after rich philanthropists since the 1980s. I never heard of anybody landing one. There have been times when rich people got involved, and they were quickly dissuaded, receiving death threats if necessary. They then went scurrying back to their mansions. It is another closed avenue, carefully monitored by Godzilla’s minions.

For many years, I watched Dennis vacillate between the “Joe Average” and “Fat Cat” methods of funding his efforts. The Fat Cats never came through, only Joe Average did, and the Fat Cats usually tried to steal the effort, just like everybody else. The Fat Cats never get involved out of the goodness of their hearts. Eventually, I heard jokes about the “humanitarians,” and I knew that the jokers had been around the block a few times. It is just another avenue that has been tried countless times, not only for FE, but for anything that might help right humanity’s ship.

This situation is a big reason why I have designed my effort like I have. I don’t need any money to train people to think comprehensively. I sacrificed my life to write my site, passing up millions of dollars in lost income, after my life-risking and life-wrecking adventures, but the curriculum has been written. I have also built the classroom. I am just waiting for pupils and allies to step up and begin to sing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th December 2015 at 17:48.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

19. Link to Post #5910
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, before I begin a day of chores, and maybe some hiking if I am lucky, I recently reviewed another “visionary” effort that a scientist pal is involved in, and in their 20-plus-point outline, energy was down somewhere around eighth place, and was pretty much confined to solar energy. Sigh. That is what “visionaries” come up with these days. This stuff blows their minds, which is why almost no “visionaries” will touch it with a ten-foot-pole.

That scientist helped edit my big essay, especially the last several chapters, beginning here, largely to help organize them. They were not originally organized into those chapters (the “adventures” chapter was not originally standalone like it is today). When I commented on that weak treatment of the energy issue, we repeated a discussion that we have had before, in that so few people really understand not only the role of energy in the world today, but what FE’s potential is. It really is amazing to realize how few people really have the foggiest idea how our world works, as they stumble through their lives, living in their niches of hell, unwilling to budge.

In that recent exchange, I repeated an observation that I have made before: only the scientifically literate really have much understanding of the role that energy plays in our world. I doubt that they have to be professionally trained scientists, but I could be wrong. My big essay was written with the lay audience in mind, but nobody from the lay public has yet stepped up and begun to discuss my big essay, and the only people I am aware of who are studying it have had scientific training or are professional scientists. I hope that that situation changes one day. My strategy can still work if the choir is all scientists, but that was not my intention.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th December 2015 at 17:04.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (9th December 2015), Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (10th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #5911
    Thanks

Hi:

I am having an interesting exchange today with a prominent attorney, over here.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

23. Link to Post #5912
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

OMG what a treasure of information you are pouring out here Wade! Must confess I haven't followed your thread in a long time but from now on I will pop in now and then, have a rather split life at the moment...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Wade Frazier (10th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #5913
    Thanks

Hail, transiten, fellow Swede.

Well, I am few generations removed from the homeland:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#sweden1

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

27. Link to Post #5914
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Makes me think of a TV-show that's running at the moment "Allt för Sverige" "Everything for Sweden" where Americans get help searching for their Swedish roots by competing and the winner will meet the relatives that the producers have found. Gives an idealized picture of today's Sweden for sure but it's interesting how emotional Americans are towards their heritage in stark contrast to Swedes i think.

I also have relatives in the US...don't know much about them except for a cousin who broke with the family and now lives in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island...will ask my dad for Christmas.
    Last edited by transiten; 10th December 2015 at 17:15.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #5915
    Thanks

Hi:

On a personal note, my father called me a “Swede,” almost as a pejorative (along with squarehead), since I was an infant. My mother would take me in a stroller, along the docks in Ballard, and the Swedish fishermen would gather around the “little Svede.” I looked the part. I was called a “squarehead” while growing up, but in Southern California, there were not all that many Scandinavians, so I really did not know quite what it meant.

I was far from sure that I looked like a Scandinavian until I went to EPCOT Center in the late 1990s, and it had a Norway pavilion. It was only then that I understood, as all the men who worked there looked like my cousins.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), transiten (10th December 2015)

31. Link to Post #5916
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

" My big essay was written with the lay audience in mind"
    I'm the lay audience Wade! Currently caught up in the scientific study of Human males.My ancestors took all the easy meat and low hanging fruit.Most of my days require a significant amount of masculine energy to make heat and acquire foods to keep up healthy functions.All of this is compounded by my adult kids embarking on a similar journey,dangit...More recent is the discovery most of the older males around me now have nothing more to offer than taking advantage of the last days of my youth for their own energy surplus.

We could probably have some really good conversations together Wade but it's finally raining.You would have to take up a shovel and help me clear the ditches leading to my home.The recent 80 thousand acre fire removed all the ground cover around and the mud now flows.No complaints here.At least we don't have to throw rocks at tanks and helicopters to accomplish our daily needs,yet.
    I'm with you on the fact that things have never been better for a guy like me living in the land of the "free".
    The idea of FE means a great deal to me.I'm a human mule ,tired knees,back .I'd love to spend my days exploring my artistic side as I did as a kid before energy was in my conscious awareness.Alas nature has run it's course.Signed up for offspring and co-creation,taxes and so on.

You might put me in the engineering arena over scientist for now.I have a lot to learn. Looking forward to the days we lay humans muster the energy to imagine what FE can bring.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Wade Frazier (10th December 2015)

33. Link to Post #5917
    Thanks

Hi transiten:

Yes, diaspora usually have an emotional connection to their homeland, and the cultural level that their ancestors left with is usually frozen, in a kind of nostalgic time capsule. I’ll relate some anecdotes that I have not told here before, and it is kind of funny.

I am half-Scandinavian, and most of the rest of my genetics is Northern European, except for about 10% American Indian, which is common among Americans whose ancestors came here centuries ago. Of that Scandinavian side, only a quarter is Swedish and the rest is Norwegian. I am apparently descended from some Norwegian king’s illegitimate son, which I doubt is very unusual.

My mother’s side kept that Scandinavian heritage very alive, in diaspora style. My grandmother was born and raised in Bellingham, another fishing port, like Ballard, and she ran her Lutheran church for 50 years. I attended a cousin’s wedding there in this century, and in the basement were photos of the catechism classes. I saw pictures of my grandmother in her class as a teenager, back around 1920, and many relatives since then. My family there is very clannish, and my aunt built her home 100 feet from her mother’s, where she was born, and she never lived more than three miles from her birth home.

While I grew up in Southern California, we came up for Christmas a few times, and they had huge feasts, centered around lutefisk and lefse. I think that I took one bite of lutefisk when I was six or so, nearly threw up, and have not had any since. Potatoes, melted butter, and lefse I was onboard with, but the lutefisk was horrid stuff. Not sure what it has to do with me being a vegetarian, but it is a great excuse to not eat lutefisk! My mother once made klub when I was a child, and I could not eat it. It was the only potato dish that I ever was unable to eat.

My father’s side came across the continent in the wake of the U.S. Army as the Indians were dispossessed and ended up in Kansas, where my father’s father was born. My mother’s side took the Scandinavian migration route, which generally went straight from Scandinavia to Minnesota and the northern plains. My mother’s father was born in Minnesota, in the 1890s as a first generation American. After being crippled in World War I, he ended up in Bellingham, and in that clannish Scandinavian style, he was a distant cousin of his wife, my grandmother.

My Professor’s ancestral migrations were similar. He and his wife were full Norwegians, and their ancestors became North Dakota farmers. I got to hear the Swedish jokes that Norwegians told, in the kind ethic rivalry to be found anywhere. I attended his funeral and was charmed by the people. Some of them had Norwegian as their mother tongue. While there, I talked about my heritage (other than my mother’s family, I had never been immersed in such a Scandinavian setting), and heard a funny story. Mr. Professor’s widow visited relatives in Norway, and they came to visit her. On my list of things to do is taking her to Norway one last time. Not sure if I will accomplish it, but it is on my list.

One Christmas season, some Norwegian relatives came to visit. While they were there, she excitedly told them of the coming feast, where they would have lutefisk and lefse! Her relatives looked at her in horror and said, “Lutefisk! That is what poor people eat. Is there going to be any turkey there?”

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (11th December 2015)

35. Link to Post #5918
    Thanks

Hi Krist:

You are one of my guinea pigs! You are trying, and I appreciate it. The day that you begin discussing this chapter with me, for instance, will be a great victory for me. I know that my work is not that hard to understand. The most important quality is wanting to understand, which is a very close cousin to that most important chorister trait.

That is a keen understanding that the older generation is going to take advantage of you while they can. My relatives did the same for me, and more than a decade ago, two separate stints of digging holes and splitting wood left me without the use of my right arm for a month, and I decided that I was done sacrificing my body for my family. They all took as much advantage of me as they could, in many ways, as helpful and able as I was. They used me, but part of me is OK with that. I understand their desperation that leads them to such acts, and forgive them, but the well is dry for them, now, and they then disowned me, without even a word of thanks. Those were sobering lessons.

I am familiar with the Southern California drought and flood scene, after wildfires denude the hills, which come roaring down in the floods. In my circle are people who were killed by such events, such as this one. I helped dig out friends whose homes were isolated by landslides during the floods. Happy digging!

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (11th December 2015)

37. Link to Post #5919
    Thanks

Hi:

As I warned, this series of posts may not align with the order of the list in my big essay, and I am going to skip to the guerilla revolution approach. It is related to the one I am skipping over, sneaking past the organized suppression. Both are adolescent fantasies that do not appreciate the magnitude of the technical task and do not understand the interests who have kept the lid on FE and related technologies.

Over the past century, many inventors have demonstrated FE prototypes. Most are “proof of concept” prototypes, where the effect is demonstrated. Many have tapped the zero-point field, while others have likely tapped the electric potential between Earth’s surface and its atmosphere, as Tesla was trying to do with his tower. If the zero-point field is remotely as large as Bohm thought, it will for all practical purposes be an inexhaustible energy source, and humanity will become a Type 1 civilization. While Sparky Sweet’s demonstration was one of the most impressive, it was still a long way from powering people’s homes, in mass production. Brian O’Leary estimated that it would take about $200 million to take a working FE prototype to the commercial production stage. I’ll agree with that. You can’t do that in garages. I have worked in factories and have some understanding of industrial production and R&D. There has never been any technology in world history developed guerilla-style. It won’t work, especially for making FE happen, for a few reasons. The most important of which is what I mentioned early in this series of posts: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. Most who get very involved in the FE issue become like Orcs lusting after The One Ring. FE is beyond the dreams of avarice, and not many can stand in the presence of the idea for long and maintain their sanity.

Sparky was able to build his prototype in his home, but it was just a prototype. Technology development can’t happen in garages. Think of an Intel chip facility, and you get the idea of the kind of facility that will be needed to develop FE to commercial quality. A cousin to these delusions is that if a blueprint for a viable FE device was ever published, that an army of guerilla tinkers would take it the rest of the way in their garages. That army does not exist, not only regarding their technical capacity, but their willingness to work “underground,” somewhat in concert, to overwhelm the organized suppression in some kind of stampede. And if the blueprint to an Intel chip was released, how many people could build one in their garages?

Soon after I became Dennis’s partner, that kind of “stampede” approach is what Dennis hoped for, with his populist ideas (which I also call Level 10). In my naïveté, I believed Dennis. Ten years later, Dennis admitted that his “herd” for the stampede did not exist, but he still tried to find people who actually cared for something beyond their immediate self-interest. He rarely found any. Those thinking that there is an army of “resistance” heroes who will save the day with an underground FE movement are foolish, IMO. If I had to guess, I would say that it harkens back to romantic ideas of the resistance to the Nazis in World War II, such as in France, Poland, and Italy. That approach is not going to work, IMO, and it is not aligned with the goal, going back to Seth’s dictum of the means becoming the ends.

I have been involved with the cloak-and-dagger approach to FE, and hated every minute of it. Whom did we really think we were hiding from or outmaneuvering? I respect how some of my fellow travelers discovered the hard way how you can’t run under Godzilla’s radar, as Mark did. If you are ever in the milieu long enough, to hear guerilla movement fantasies, the “sneak past Godzilla” approach, and the like, you can tell that the “guerillas” and “sneakers” are a bunch of naifs, with no idea what they are getting into. When Sparky did not get the tickertape parade, he then went into secrecy mode and ended up doing Godzilla’s work for him.

I am going to skip ahead again to a related approach, which I call the Young Warrior approach, thinking that they can defeat Godzilla in battle. Only extremely foolish young men, in thrall to their particular delusions, think that way, and once again, have no idea what they are up against. The only people who are going to be hurt by that approach are themselves and those they want to “help.” Godzilla is not threatened by an approach like that, and gets a chuckle out of it. I have also called it Level 9.

I am going to repeat myself a few times before I am finished with this series of posts, but what all of the failed approaches have in common is fear. None of the failed approaches are loving ones, at their hearts. We can’t see Godzilla as a “bad guy” and hope to succeed. That is just making a new out-group, and we don’t need any more of those. Godzilla, along with all elites, will become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch, and he knows it. That is why he has been so active in keeping the lid on FE and related technologies.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th December 2015 at 19:00.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (12th December 2015)

39. Link to Post #5920
    Thanks

Hi:

I have already somewhat discussed the philanthropist approach and what a dead-end that is, and I have related some colorful anecdotes on the subject. One angle that people have chased after are those with inherited wealth. They weren’t the ruthless progenitors who amassed the bloody fortunes, but some lucky heir. When I chased Dennis out to Boston, one of the first things that I did was watch several hours of video that Dennis made, for an heiress who was going to be the “angel” for Dennis’s next phase. Well, that angel ended up being me, and I never saw any rich person come through for Dennis, ever. Yes, the heirs usually had a different orientation from their ruthless ancestors, but trust funders do not have the right stuff.

I recall recently reading of some rich celebrity saying that he was not going to give his children much of anything, as he knew many trust funders while growing up (he grew up in some kind of rich celebrity family, as I recall), and not one of them had their act together. Their personal lives were generally expensive disasters, and they never learned to live responsibly. They are weak people, in general, and just opening up their wallets is not going to work, anyway. Money only buys somebody’s effort. If people have to be paid to contribute, the effort will not be strong enough for the task, which is manifesting the biggest event in the human journey.

They can sure talk a good game and have an impressive appearance (although the truly rich I have met dressed plainly, including the world’s richest man, and one I know goes barefoot everywhere), but I never or heard of saw one of them part with a dollar. As Bill Gates famously said, you don’t get rich by cutting checks.

When I have heard of them getting involved, they tried to own everything and everybody in the effort, and wrecked the whole effort with their power and control games. It almost made me wonder if they were really working on Godzilla’s behalf, as they could not have wrecked it more if they had tried. There have been times when the rich got involved, and not as philanthropists but in business, and they were quickly dissuaded from further involvement.

Mr. Professor and I were the only two investors that Dennis ever had who did not try to control him. All the rest tried to put him under their thumbs. I saw him treated terribly in such situations. Mr. Professor and I put an end to investors who thought that they owned Dennis, and he never went that route again, as far as I know. I understand why.

The next approach that won’t work is the most understandable, IMO, as far as thinking that it would work, which is the mass movement approach. If the rich won’t come through, maybe the masses will. I spent several years of my life carrying Dennis’s and Brian’s spears on that approach, and that experience, more than anything else, led to my current approach. I recently wrote a series of vignettes from the time I met Dennis, to sketch the path of my awakening. I don’t need to belabor it, but the most important lesson of my journey was that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. I resisted that lesson every step of the way, until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms.

My big surprise was not Godzilla’s existence, vigilance, or his evil bag of tricks, or how useless the rich are, how corrupt our system is, from law enforcement and courts to the media to the rackets other than energy. None of that was all that surprising. What you could not have convinced me of when I met Dennis were the innumerable betrayals and crimes by our business associates, such as the employees cheering my boss’s theft of Dennis’s company, to people eagerly signing up with Godzilla’s minions, helping wipe us out, and for me, the betrayals by friends and family were the most dismaying and painful of all, by far. By the time I heard that my mother had made a scrapbook of all the libelous articles about us and took it on tour to my friends, family, and investors, telling the story of her son the criminal, I was no longer even surprised or hurt. Human behavior could never surprise me again. I woke up to that the hard way, and don’t recommend that method.

When Dennis made his noble populist statement that the people were inherently good, but just needed a chance to show it, I believed him, in my Boy-Scoutly naïveté. Ten years later, Dennis admitted his folly, but kept trying. Dennis drank the Kool-Aid early and often, and so did Brian. So did Ralph. So did every fellow traveler that I really respected. Everybody tends to project their motivation onto others, and those great men were guilty of projecting their caring hearts onto others, thinking that people were similarly motivated. What a delusion. Those men were freaks, one in thousands, millions, and even billions. I discovered how rare we were. It is not only one of the loneliest feelings in the world, but makes the idea of a populist movement ludicrous on its face. The masses are not going to help, and in fact are a great hindrance. Their awareness extends little further than their immediate self-interest, and they are almost effortlessly manipulated by the social managers.

When Dennis began going the populist route, it took me many years to really understand what he was doing and what it always failed. He appealed to the three dominant population management ideologies in the USA: nationalism, capitalism, and organized religion. It was not until reading Fuller 15 years after being radicalized that I realized what they all had in common: scarcity and fear. Subscribing to those ideologies conferred material and egocentric benefits, and there were penalties for failing to. In short, they were all in-group ideologies. Humanity’s in-group ideologies are little different, in their root, from what all social animals do. Macaques engage in crude forms of human politics, and they cannot pass the mirror test, which is probably near the threshold of what we call sentience.

I eventually also found that while those population management ideologies are generally crude and childish, and all built on fairy tales of one form or another, the so-called “smart” are capture by scarcity-based ideologies of greater subtlety and sophistication, and those people are even more stuck than the mindless masses. After playing the Paul Revere of FE for five years, and all that he received from the world’s “smartest” people was denial, fear, and dogma, Brian began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species. I sadly understood, but came to realize that those reactions really have little to do with “intelligence,” but is a matter of the heart. There is that integrity issue, once again.

The people with the right stuff to help along a populist effort like Dennis’s or Brian’s are likely less than one-in-a-thousand, and maybe far less. The people that I seek are rarer, and that is why the social movement approach will not work. If somebody truly has the right stuff, they almost certainly won’t know anybody else in their lives that does. Those are just the numbers, and it is counterproductive to judge those without the right stuff. It is just where they are. It is just the state of our species, and what scarcity and fear does to people.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 536 FirstFirst 1 196 246 286 296 306 346 396 536 LastLast