Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #5981
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Best Wishes for the next 30 years!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Joseph McAree (8th January 2016), Krist (9th January 2016), Melinda (7th January 2016), Wade Frazier (7th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #5982
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Thanks all:

As I wrote that previous post, I daisy-chained through my writings and ended up at an NDE site, where people post their NDE accounts, and exceptional ones are here. This one from Iran is appropriate, and this part is important:

“One example of my life review was when I was a little kid. We were traveling by car and stopped somewhere along the way. There was a river not far from the road and I was asked to go and bring some water in a bucket from that river. I went to fill up the bucket but on my way back, I felt that the bucket was way too heavy for me.  I decided to empty some of the water to make the bucket lighter. Instead of emptying the water right there, I noticed a tree that was alone by itself in a dry patch of land. I took the effort to go out of my way to that tree and emptied some of the water at the tree base. I even waited there a few seconds to make sure the water is soaked in the soil and is absorbed. In my life review, I received such an applaud and joy for this simple act that it is unbelievable. It was like all the spirits in the Universe were filled with joy from this simple act and were telling me we are proud of you. That simple act seemed to be one of the best things I had ever done in my life! This was strange to me, because I didn’t think this little act was a big deal and thought I had done much more important and bigger things. However, it was shown to me that what I had done was extremely valuable because I had done it purely from the heart, with absolutely no expectation for my own gain.”

And the next paragraphs showed the ripple effect of our actions:

“Another example of my life review was when I was a 10 years old boy. I had bullied and mercilessly beaten another boy who was also around my age.  He felt tortured and deeply hurt. In my life review, I saw that scene again. The boy was crying in physical and deep emotional pain. As he was walking in the street crying and going back home, he radiated negative energy which affected everything around him and on the path. People and even birds, trees, and flies received this negative energy from him, which kept propagating throughout the Universe. Even rocks on the side of the street were affected by his pain. I saw that everything is alive and our way of grouping things in categories of 'alive' and 'not alive' is only from our limited physical point of view. In reality everything is alive. I felt all of the pain and hurt that I had inflicted upon him inside of myself. When this boy went home to his parents, I saw the impact that seeing him in that state had on his parents.  I felt the feeling and pain it created in them and how it affected their behavior from that point forward. I saw that as a result of this action, his parents would be always more worried when their son was out of home or if he was a few minutes late.

“I saw that whenever I had done something good to anyone or anything, that I had done it to myself. And whenever I had hurt someone, I had done it to myself while actually doing that person a favor because they would receive some form of compensation or help from the Universe as a result.  This universal gift would be bigger than the damage I had caused to them.”

For those who feel caught in the materialistic mire of our world, reading such accounts can be a rejuvenating tonic. Most are thematically similar, and reinforce what I mean about how all that we take us is our awareness, and the power that each of us has to influence our world.

In early 1987, I lived with Dennis’s family, in a house that the rent check was going to bounce on, as his investor pulled the rug out from under him. I was on day 37 of a fast because it was cheaper than eating, and we were recovering from the aftermath of being wiped out in the greatest effort ever made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace. That day, I became Dennis’s partner. The nucleus of the effort was three of us, and Dennis’s wife really did not want to be there. A few months later, we were offered $10 million for our bright idea, and a year later, they raised it to $1 billion. We had the attention of the people who run the world, and Dennis has had their full attention several times that I know of. I have lived through what a few committed and talented people can do, and am well aware of how people think that my effort does not stand a chance of making any headway. I know better, so I keep plunking along with what I do.

The biggest event in the human journey is no small beer, is worth at least one man’s life to try out this approach, and we will see how it goes. Thanks, CdnSirian, we’ll see how the next 30 years go, and thanks Fiber, and yes, this post is for you. All that we take with us is indeed our awareness.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th January 2016 at 14:35.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th January 2016), Chris Gilbert (7th January 2016), Czarek (8th January 2016), Fiberglut (8th January 2016), Joseph McAree (8th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (9th January 2016), Limor Wolf (7th January 2016), Melinda (7th January 2016), Ol' Roy (13th January 2016), Pam (11th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #5983
    Thanks

Hi:

With these recent mystical posts, I have been rereading parts of McLuhan’s book, and he comes across as a reasonable Englishman who looked into the paranormal and found the “skeptical” pronouncements wanting, and found that there was plenty of intriguing evidence on the paranormal (but, of course, nothing beats direct personal experience). Those so-called “skeptics” are actually anti-scientists, in their Orwellian orientation to the issues. They pose as scientists, but produce absolutely no scientific work on the subjects that they weigh in on. When they do propose scientific hypotheses to explain the evidence within a materialistic framework, as Blackmore did for NDEs, their efforts were generally so shoddy as to collapse inward on their weak foundations. The skeptics are notorious in that area.

Sheldrake noted the same thing when trying to engage people such as Dawkins on scientific evidence that flies in the face of materialistic theories. That the “skeptics” got Sheldrake’s tame TED talk banned is par for the “skeptical” course. As far as the “paranormal” goes, Sagan and Dawkins were/are phonies, parading as experts in areas where they had zero expertise and had done no scientific work at all. They were actually anti-scientists, as their attitudes showed, when making the case with their actions and attitudes that the “paranormal” was not worthy of being subjected to scientific testing. The antics of stage magician James Randi are grotesque.

There is a vast body of scientific literature on paranormal investigations, with robust data, going back to the 19th century, but you would never know it by looking to the pronouncements of the “skeptics.” I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise (I have plenty of firsthand experience, unfortunately), but what is really damning to the scientific community is that I have regularly encountered scientists looking to the “skeptics” for their pronouncements on the paranormal, and then conclude that there is probably nothing there worth pursuing. That is like skimming tabloid headlines. Materialism (AKA “physicalism”) is a philosophy, not a scientific stance.

McLuhan brilliantly summed it up with this analogy:

“The difference between parapsychology and Randi’s prize is the difference between a fleet of boats heading out to sea equipped with radar and large nets, and one man sitting beside a muddy stream and waiting for fish to jump into his lap.”

McLuhan’s book is filled with nuggets like that.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th January 2016 at 14:17.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (9th January 2016), Joseph McAree (8th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #5984
    Thanks

Hi:

When I did my Project Camelot interview in 2009, Bill said that it was not so much because of Brian why he interviewed me, but that he had read my work back in 2001. I just discovered that Bill was writing about my work in 2001. We have all been at this for a while. That 2001 essay by Bill is related to what I planned to write about this morning.

I interrupted writing this post to comment on an observation about “paranormal” experiences and ability, and it is also germane to today’s post. You can get a pretty thick skin, standing on the world stage as I have for the past 20 years. I no longer countenance the trolls, but as I search for recruits for the choir, I regularly see what is written about me in cyberspace. I have seen many descriptions of my work, as it has been called scholarly, rambling, a pack of lies ( ), and other colorful epithets. Even my allies remark on how I write about scientific and historical topics, and then wax mystically, almost in the same sentence. It utterly confuses some people, and many often seize on one aspect of my work and disappear down that rabbit hole, to never be seen again.

As I have written plenty, if I had to use a label on my work, I would call it Neo-Fullerian, which I did not suspect until after I had finished the 2002 version my site, when I was introduced to Bucky’s work. He was the professional grandfather that I did not know that I had. Bucky was no materialist. As I recall, he was quite the student of Theosophy. As I have written plenty, all of my fellow travelers that I most respected in the FE field had a mystical awakening, and it was a key aspect of their journeys. Almost all of us were either scientists or scientists-in-training when we had our awakening, and it generally ruined us as mainstream scientists, as we could no longer drink the Kool-Aid of materialism, which is the religion of the Fourth Epoch.

A truly comprehensive viewpoint is holistic, and does not exclude matters of the spirit in favor of materialism. But enlightened mystical awareness has to be grounded in experience, not some received teaching or literature review. Do I totally buy the Michael teachings and framework, which I wrote about this morning, as I related it to humanity’s Epochs? I don’t totally buy anything, as it is all subject to revision, the more that I explore and learn. Even the most inspired channeled material comes through humans who are mired in the scarcity and fear of our Epoch. What would “channeled” writings in the Fifth Epoch look like, if the phenomenon survived at all (would writing survive for long?)? Unless people are manifesting the Infinite Spirit, their utterances will always be conditioned, to one degree or another, by the pervasive limitations of our reality on Earth, which has been dominated by scarcity and fear since the Cambrian Explosion (punctuated by golden ages of relative energy abundance, which were generally brief), so I take everything, even my writings ( ), with a grain of salt, realizing the conditions that it was produced under.

We can temporarily leave behind mystical musings and just think about the very real physical, social, and cognitive changes that may well manifest in the Fifth Epoch. But the mystical aspects (our soul-related aspects, and other terms can certainly apply here) will be vital, and more than merely explanatory. A Mature Soul world (with Old Souls like me doing what we do) will look nothing like a Young Soul world, or feel like it. Can love really come to “dominate” that world? I do not consider this world to be fictional, and if there may be one way to sum up the intention behind my work, it is to serve as a beacon for those who want to incarnate into that world in a lifetime not far off on their souls’ journey. We can get there in all practicality, and FE is the key to abundance. I am about giving people the choice to aspire to manifesting that kind of world, and work like mine, if I may be so bold, is about helping blaze the path to that world. If I can just help people imagine that it is possible, I am done. Anything more will be gravy.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th January 2016 at 15:43.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fiberglut (14th January 2016), Joseph McAree (11th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (12th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5985
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a slightly different spin on a familiar theme, spurred by this article that I recently read, in which the author wrote:

“About a third of Americans think that there is no sound evidence for the existence of evolution or benefits of universal vaccination. Our leaders and wanna-be leaders say that evolution is a myth, vaccines cause autism, and a snowball constitutes proof that climate change isn’t a problem. It is tempting to blame such benightedness on lack of education…”

Even though that author (a medical doctor) stated in that article that nearly all cancer “research” is bogus, that scientific literacy should be more about understanding the process of science rather than its facts, he explicitly stated, more than once, that questioning evolution and vaccination was like thinking that Earth was flat.

When I studied the media, perhaps the most common statement from media analysts was that the greatest failure of the media was due to conflicts of interest, and it was pervasive, such as Nightline asking Henry Kissinger for his “diplomatic” views on China, while failing to disclose that he was heavily invested in China. The propaganda model presented in Manufacturing Consent primarily dealt with conflicts of interest in reporting. I find it amazing to see how blinded people can be to conflicts of interest, as if they were just off the turnip truck. I find that professionals can often be the blindest to them. That blindness often relates to their in-group allegiance, which is normal, but it is also related to the ideological aversion to the idea of conspiratorial activities, which even Michael Parenti commented on.

There are no economic empires that I am aware of that are based on foisting a “belief” in evolution on the public. I have read plenty of challenges to evolution, and I did not find any of them to be persuasive, and they often came from critics grinding the ax of organized religion. I consider the idea of descent with modification, which was the bedrock of Darwin’s theory, to be one of the most battle-tested ideas in science. That is one of the most solid areas of science, and I know of no conflicts of interest that might have distorted the issue. Anybody can go out and dig up fossils. Nothing was ever dug up that I ever heard of that contradicted Darwin’s idea, and the rise of disciplines such as genetics and molecular biology have powerfully supported Darwin’s idea.

But vaccination is a radically different issue. The medical racket is one of Earth’s greatest, and the roots of vaccination are very shaky, going back to the beginning and the first great vaccinator. The person whose work provided the theoretical foundation for vaccination had no biological training and was consumed with ambition to become rich and famous, and the evidence is not only strong that he plagiarized and stole on his way to the top, but that he fraudulently cooked his data on vaccination. The man was far from a saint. Yet, in microbiology classes today, students are taught a complete fairy tale on their first day of class about that giant of science. That is not even disputable. It is very much like the fairy tales (1, 2) and lies of omission (1, 2) regarding the USA’s greatest Founding Fathers.

Today, huge biomedical empires are built on vaccination, and I have even seen dissident MDs describe vaccination as a “loss leader” for the medical racket, as vaccines don’t make vast sums of money by themselves (it is still in the billions of dollars each year), but they so compromise people’s immune and related systems that it sets up a long-term cash flow for the medical racket, treating the chronic diseases that vaccination sets in motion. The author of that article seems completely oblivious to all of that, equating questioning vaccination’s safety and effectiveness to questioning evolution. I recently wrote a series of posts on vaccination and won’t belabor the issue in this post, but conflicts of interests are the bane of knowledge and the scientific ideal.

I have been writing about McLuhan’s book lately, and he devoted plenty of ink to Sheldrake’s work and went deep on an example of it, related to the “skeptics,” to show how “paranormal” research works and how the “skeptics” operate. He dealt with Sheldrake’s experiments on telepathy between dogs and their owners. A noted “skeptic” claimed to have reproduced one of Sheldrake’s experiments and invalidated his findings. To this day, “skeptics” cite that invalidation in their arsenal of “facts” to debunk the paranormal. The situation with that debunker’s experiment became so confusing to McLuhan that he went deep on the issue, closely examining the experiments and their data. The “skeptic” played so fast and loose in his experiment that McLuhan was dismayed. To wit:

“I was initially impressed with the methodical way that Wiseman set the parameters for the experiment. But as I started to grasp what he was doing this feeling evaporated, and I experienced that growing incredulity that sceptics [the English spelling – Ed.] themselves complain about when critiquing the work of parapsychologists.”

McLuhan summed up the Sheldrake/Wiseman issue with:

“As is so often the case, a poorly thought out, misinformed, and opportunistic enterprise yields a result that becomes part of the critical literature and can be referred to as if it was the last word.”

The house organ of organized skepticism stopped doing any original scientific work because of a scandal in its early days, when its members were caught cooking the data during a paranormal “investigation.”

McLuhan wrote the following nugget regarding scientific practice, in response to Thomas Huxley’s statement that scientific practice needed to sit down before fact, “as a little child,” seeing the world’s wonders with fresh eyes.

“We aren’t innocent children, alive to any new ideas and experiences that come our way; on the contrary, by the time we reach thirty most of us are primed to repel anything that does not fit with that bundle of facts, assumptions, preconceptions, prejudices and half-truths that we call a worldview. Scientists are certainly no exception to this, however eminent…A respect for objective truth, and a passion to identify it, however unpalatable, are vanishingly rare: most of us, most of the time, busily arrange the facts to suit our self-interest.”

The scientific ideal is about forming testable hypotheses to explain the causative mechanisms behind a phenomenon, and that is a worthy ideal, as long at the limitations of such an enterprise are acknowledged and scientists refrain from trying to make science into the religion known as materialism (AKA “physicalism”), which the best scientists always try to avoid.

I am prepared to admit that:
    • Vaccination is safe and effective;
    • The presently conceived germ theory of disease is the only valid paradigm;
    • That the attack-the-tumor approach is the only effective way to treat cancer;
    • That there is no evidence that we are being visited by ET civilizations;
    • That the universe is really less than 14 billion years old and is expanding from the Big Bang;
    • That the appearance of humans on the evolutionary scene had no ET help,

if I ever saw all of the evidence for those issues credibly dealt with. But I have not, and here are some flies in the ointment. First, a few points on vaccination:

• The very conception of the germ theory of disease was formulated by a scientist with no biological training, whose first claim to fame in the biological sciences was undoubtedly a mythical and dubious rendering of the facts, and there is substantial evidence that that giant of science stole from and plagiarized his colleagues on his rise to the fame and fortune that he so craved;
    • There is no credible evidence that vaccination ever vanquished a disease; all communicable diseases were on their way out, both in incidence and mortality, long before the vaccines were introduced, and the effect of vaccination on the mortality curves is not even discernable; the “champion” of vaccination’s success is smallpox, but the data paints a very different picture;
    • There is no doubt that many people have had serious and even fatal reactions to vaccination, and the biomedical industry has performed a logical sleight-of-hand regarding vaccine safety;
    • The so-called immune system response of vaccines has failed to demonstrate clinical immunity;
    • The so-called childhood diseases in the West today seem to be key events in developing immune systems, and are almost never fatal, so trying to prevent them with vaccinations seems to set dynamics in motion that impairs a child’s immune system;
    • In the 20th century, several scientists independently stumbled into reproducing the findings of Pasteur’s contemporary (which challenge the entire germ theory of disease), and most impressively, two scientists developed microscopes with “impossible” optical resolutions (1, 2) that clearly show those subcellular dynamics that call the germ theory into question; I have yet to see mainstream science even look through those microscopes;
    • There are huge conflicts of interest in the field of vaccinations, but I have never seen them even considered by vaccination’s proponents, almost all of whom had conflicts of interest; the sordid conflicts of interest regarding fluoridation, the medical establishment’s promotion of cigarettes, and many other scandalous issues should make any thinking person at least question the conflicts of interest that abound around the vaccination issue.

Until I see that contrary evidence dealt with in anything like an objective manner, I am going to have serious doubts about vaccination.

The same man who was the avatar of cigarette promotion (whose greatest triumph was promoting an asbestos cigarette filter, believe it or not) waged a “war on quacks” as he wiped out all alternative cancer treatments, all of which abandoned the violent and lucrative attack-the-tumor paradigm, and one of his greatest “successes” was wiping out one of those scientists with an “impossible” microscope, after his attempts to buy into the company were rebuffed. All such treatments have been wiped out in the USA, in a style reminiscent of Al Capone. Orthodox cancer treatment appears to be one of Earth’s most lucrative rackets.

Until I see those alternative treatments receive a fair hearing (and since they are all harmless, there is no sane reason to outlaw any of them; the situation looks just like what the founder of the American medical establishment warned against), I will have grave doubts about the attack-the-tumor paradigm of cancer treatment, not to mention the alleged worthlessness of treatments that abandon that paradigm.

When an astronaut colleague hosted a UFO conference back in the early 1990s, the year after I met him, he was soon approached by the American military, to perform classified UFO research. Immediately after refusing their “offer,” he nearly died in an incident that shortened his life. I have gone to see UFOs fly overhead on several occasions, including 2015, and I was never disappointed. There is far more to the UFO/ET issue than is officially admitted, and more than a few of the exotic technologies that my close friend was shown, which included free energy and antigravity technologies, were almost certainly developed from reverse-engineering “captured” ET craft. After barely surviving what he thought was a murder attempt, my astronaut colleague (I became his biographer) became prominently involved in an effort to form a safe venue where UFO witnesses could testify, most of whom had “national security” restrictions that prevented them from testifying, and other legendary astronauts were involved (1, 2). I recently heard of an incident at the ISS, from a very credible source, in which a UFO “harassed” the astronauts within, for days, and such incidents are always covered up, with a highly sophisticated protocol.

Only when such people can safely testify, and when the ET issue makes its way past the official secrecy and obfuscation, and ETs can hold Q&As with scientists in a public forum, and the evidence can be dispassionately examined, will I gain some satisfaction that the current orthodox theories of the universe’s creation, age, and dynamics (such as if it is really expanding as is stated by today’s orthodox position) are in any way valid. We have yet to leave our star system, and we think that we have it all figured out? That will also apply to the idea that the evolution of humanity was not somehow assisted by such ET visitors, both regarding the origin of life on Earth and the evolutionary journey that led to humanity. Until the lies, secrecy, coercion, and violence end, the prevailing theories rest on very dubious foundations.

Until mainstream scientists can even acknowledge those limitations, they will be playing a small game.

It is time to begin a very busy day, to begin a very busy week, when I will likely be fairly quiet on the posting front.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th January 2016 at 15:18.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (10th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2016), Fiberglut (14th January 2016), Joseph McAree (11th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (12th January 2016), Reinhard (11th January 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #5986
    Thanks

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th January 2016), JRS (13th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (12th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #5987
    Thanks

Hi:

Oh boy, there are some days when I feel the years moving on me, and this morning, reading that David Bowie died, is one of those days.

I am studying Nick Lane’s latest. His work is great, but is also dense with meaning, and it can get rather technical. When I update my essay to reflect his book and Ward/Kirschvink’s, it will be less technical, “dumbing it down” a level or so. People can go deep on his work, and it would be rewarding, but for my purposes, I do not need to get as technical as he does.

I’ll give an example of some of the good stuff in his book. Lane has long written about the life expectancy of birds and bats, and how they live far longer than their earth-bound relatives, although birds have no cousins left, with the crocodile being their closest relative. Lane has long used the pigeon and rat analogy, as both have about the same body mass, have the same metabolism, but pigeons live ten times as long and produce only 10% as many free radicals. There is definitely a connection, and the research continues.

Sexual selection explains why monkeys, apes, and humans are dimorphic, and also explains why male birds are colorful while females are not. Richard Francis’s Why Men Won’t Ask for Direction deals with avian sexual selection at length, and is a good read. The heart of Lane’s latest book is mitochondria, which are the energy generation centers of all animals. The role of mitochondria will get perhaps the biggest makeover in my big essay, when I tweak it in the coming months. One of the more fascinating “fun facts” in Lane’s book is a hypothesis on that colorful plumage, which is a form of display, which scientists think advertises reproductive fitness. For instance, the standards of beauty that humans have derive from signs of reproductive fitness. All men are most attracted to 25-year-old women, as they are at the ideal reproductive age.

In Lane’s book, he discussed the tradeoffs between mitochondrial efficiency and reproduction. A flying bird has awesome aerobic demands, compared to landlubbing mammals, and its mitochondria have to be in tip-top shape. Mitochondrial efficiency is dependent on the genetic match of its nuclear and mitochondrial DNA, and poorly matched DNA will result in inefficient mitochondria, which is likely a key aspect of aging. There is still plenty of controversy on free radical production and aging, but for birds, highly efficient mitochondria are essential. It turns out that the pigments in bird plumage are mainly produced by the mitochondria, so that male that wins the plumage contest and gets to mate has successfully advertised his mitochondrial health. Fascinating.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th January 2016 at 14:17.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th January 2016), Joseph McAree (11th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (11th January 2016), tessfreq (12th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #5988
    Ilie Pandia

I have finally watched the latest from the Star Wars franchise: The Force Awakens. I will not give away any plot details other than to say I was very disappointed with the entire movie.

Not really getting into it, I decided to watch it from an energy surplus point of view. And this quickly brought into focus major problems.

In Star Wars everything has to be massive and epic. From the Star Destroyer to the Death Star. (you gotta love the names). What do massive things have in common? They require massive amounts of energy to run. Especially if you also have a hyper drive. But somehow they don’t have that much energy surplus... hm...

If you watched the entire series you will know of pretty harsh planets and work environments that don’t have health insurance or lots of paid vacation days. Slave trade and child labor is still a present day event. Desert landscapes abound with its lack of water and lack of vegetation.

Let’s assume you are an engineer in the Star Wars universe. Let’s also say that you’re pretty good. At least like Anakin good. He was able to build C3PO, who was an apt A.I. (try to translate stuff and you’ll see what I mean). And so is R2D2. So we don’t have a lack of brains in that world.

You also have the energy required to leave your star system and travel the galaxy. To put that into context a bit, on our planet we have not been able to leave our star system yet (not officially, at least) and yet we still have enough energy to create much more human friendly working conditions.

So what would you do? Would you pick fights with the evil empire? Would you become a marauder? A bounty hunter?

How about using the massive amounts of energy that your starship uses for the faster than light travel to power a community of peaceful people living in heavenly conditions on a distant planet?

You could say that the hyper drive is like a nuclear bomb. Lots of energy, but not really usable unless you want to blow something up. But if you have the brains to build a hyper drive, anti-gravity and artificial intelligence, is not that much of a stretch that eventually a “hyper drive” adapter could be built that will output electricity or whatever you need on your planet as “energy source”.

This means you can have a compressor to cool things down or heat them up as required. No need for a desert! You can use a high power beam to melt sand into glass to have a really nice, easy to maintain, clean home. Hey, you can melt yourself a really nice glassy crater if you fancy that kind of a design. Lots of artificial high quality light. No more of those “dim flickering bulbs” in an underground hut, while your hyper-drive is getting covered with sand outside your home. You could then start the slow process of building an eco-system that supports you and vegetation, or you can get a head start and just travel to a place where this already exists and put your huge energy resources to use in an effort of maintaining that balance.

You can make the argument that owning a smartphone does not mean you can build one. And you would be correct. But in our story we are a very smart engineer and even if we were not, we could team up with other people who have the required skills and tools to put together such a community. The point is that technology, know-how and precision tools are not what is missing from the Start Wars Universe. What is missing is a character to wake up to the idea that the huge energy supplies that have access to can be put to much, much better use than fighting.

This character will not be the Sith Lord. He has a vested interest in creating armies and wars and a clothing factory that uses dark fiber to manufacture his cape. Regardless of how much energy he has, he will continue to play his games.

Not surprisingly, our character will not be a Jedi either. The Jedi order needs the Sith Lord, and it needs the evil empire to justify their existence and their (sometimes) frustrating training in the ways of The Force. What would a Jedi do at a farm? Sharpen his light saber so he can chop wood?

Our character has to be an engineer, thinking in terms of energy, resources, a higher standard of life for everybody (and therefore himself) and a person who could not be bothered with politics.

But the Evil Empire will seek you out and crush your little piece of Heaven, right?!

Well… let’s think about this for a bit! We have the Emperor (really nasty dude) and his apprentice. If I understood the lore right, there is only one apprentice. So we have two boys that are really evil. Let’s say that they are super powerful and they can mind control 1000 subjects to do their bidding? So we have 1,002 people versus the rest of the Galaxy.

What they are going to do? What incentive could they possibly offer for people to join their ranks?

“I sense you’re doing really well here in this little paradise… I sense your life is super peaceful and calm… Wouldn’t you want to join the Empire? You get to be my subject while I rule over the Galaxy and I can force-choke you at any moment if I have a bad hair day. So what do you say? Ain’t this a great offer?”

Who would take them up on that? He may coerce a couple to join, but at that rate the emperor would die of old age by the time he gets to 2,002 people.

The clone army? Again I don’t see what the incentive would be to create that. The emperor cannot do it himself, so he would have to “pay” someone to do it. And pay them in what? Why would they need the emperor’s money if they’re so smart that they can clone people…? It would be like me creating a bunch of guns, then handing them over to someone else so they can shoot me with them.

But, OK the emperor is really smart, and mischievous, mind controlling almost everybody and he gets his clones and his armies. Let’s say a couple billion of them. So that’s a planet. Versus the rest of the Galaxy… He still does not stand a chance if the rest of the Galaxy is bound to keep the peace and create paradise with the energy technology they now possess.

The plot in Star Wars feels on very shaky grounds to me. The massive amounts of energy that almost everybody has at their disposal would make the motivation for war obsolete. You would have at most the “Sith Planet” (with 2 people on it) and the “Jedi Planet” with a handful of Jedi knights, having a “Force” contest from time to time, while the rest of the Galaxy would mind their own business.

This is why I enjoy Star Trek – TNG so much better. They have moved beyond the petty motivation of war for resources. Of course you still have the Romulans and the Klingons picking fights and when I try to find out “why?!” it doesn’t make sense for the same reasons that the Star Wars conflicts make no sense. What kind of incentive you could offer your troops to die for you, to kill another race, when you have your galaxy at your disposal to live your life in peace, exploration and joy?

I have such a hard time imagining the Star Wars world. You spend ages developing a technology to travel faster than light, and the first thing you do is to pick a fight?! I suppose a percentage of the galaxy inhabitants are that crazy, but to get from there to a full-fledged “star wars” you need the rest of the galaxy to help them and enable their war games! Otherwise I don’t see this happening…

Star Wars (and to some extent TNG) assume the wars as being there. As part of “the Universe”. And when you assume wars you have to think in terms of who wins, who loses, what is acceptable in terms of sacrifice and “collateral damage”. But most importantly, when you assume wars you hide away a more important questions of “Why do we have wars in the first place? What motivates all these troops to die on the battle field and to destroy other beings? What were the other choices that were so bad that it made them choose the life of a solider?” And this happens in the news today, in politics and in the economic games we play. We assume scarcity, and with that in mind, wars make perfect sense, we have to win or we will die.

I am looking forward to when the next episode of the Star Wars franchise will be called: The Engineer Awakens! And he will needs mothers, brothers, fathers, sisters and cousins to put the pages of the new paradigm. No more Jedis, or Sith Lords, or clones… Just “regular” human beings awakening to their potential, not need a savior, and just putting to different use the technology and energy surplus that is already available.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 14th January 2016 at 21:03.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th January 2016), Krist (12th January 2016), Limor Wolf (11th January 2016), Pam (13th January 2016), ulli (11th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #5989
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Interesting dialogue today with somebody who used to work in NASA’s Mission Control.

Best,

Wade
    Hello Wade ~

When taking the conservative way of using the old approach to things and thinking that life's certain experiences were illusions, all this can lead to false conclusions

Not something that was not done by the many scientists before..

The explorers many times do not want to explore

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th January 2016 at 18:36.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #5990
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

If I may add one more thing, I have just listened to someone say this -

'We really have to get back to our true connection in this physical reality, every single life form on this planet has a purpose, has a purpose within the vast eco-system that creates this planet, and when a life form forgets their connection, that's when things start to really go awry. Because if you forget your connection, you really forget what to do. You forget how to listen, you forget how to observe, you forget to really see what's right infront of you and you begin to take all your knowledge and your experiences out of the abstract and put them on the physical realm or the other way around. This one way or the other is really what we can see in the world today. Both forms of knowledge (abstract and physical) are essential to understand our whole reality as human beings. Most people today their knowledge base is more physical then it is abstract. There has to be a balance.'

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (11th January 2016), Joseph McAree (11th January 2016), Pam (12th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #5991
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Great subject and post. This will take a while, and should be fun. I have long written about my movie junkie days. I was 18 when the first Star Wars came out. I spent a week in Palm Springs in late June of 1977, and all over the “strip” was Star Wars stuff, which was the first I heard of the movie, and it took several months for it to play in my home town of Ventura. Then I watched it nine times, only exceeded by twelve times for Raiders several years later. A moviemaker friend was trying to get movies off of the ground in 1983-1985, and he lamented how much the Star Wars motif dominated Hollywood. He told me an inside story on making Star Wars. Before they added the soundtrack, the movie looked like a bomb.

I saw the new Star Wars, but only because of the rave reviews and my wife wanted to see it. She liked the strong female lead, kicking butt and not needing to be saved by men. I’ll probably see the rest that come out, but I won’t stand in line. Star Wars has always been kind of corny, which is part of its charm. Star Wars is known as “space opera.” The new Star Trek movies are space opera-ish, and that is too bad. A new Star Trek TV series is coming soon, and we’ll see how that goes.

All movies take liberties with reality, to create their own (the “suspension of disbelief” is required for any movie to work). If you are scientifically and technologically literate, it is easy to see that Hollywood movies violate all manner of energy and real-world parameter. I remember when Star Wars was big in 1977 and the “mystical” community in Southern California was raving about it (years before Shirley MacLaine made her splash and it began being called New Age), my father pointed out stuff like the space craft roaring as they passed by. There is no sound in space.

The franchise peaked with the second movie (Raiders peaked with its first, and I am so happy that Spielberg did not make an ET sequel), and they should have stopped there. Alec Guinness constantly complained about the silly lines that he had to say. As my moviemaker friend said, if there are not compelling relationships in a movie, people won’t be interested, no matter how spectacular the visuals. I agree. What movies do, as with fictional writing, is create settings and situations in which humans can interact, often in unusual ways. Because the USA is predominantly white, virtually all Hollywood movies revolved around white people, and if people of color were featured in them, white heroes saved the day. The “magical negro” has been one of Hollywood’s stock characters. The USA is history’s most racist nation, so those are “normal” aspects of Hollywood.

A hot new writer in fantasy has published his “laws” on magic and technology in fiction. It is how magic and technology effects people that is interesting, not so much the magic and technology themselves. I was just having a conversation the other day on FE and how economic changes (always energy-based, of course ) were always the catalyst for big social changes, not the other way around. That is why the social approach does not work for Epochal change. Slavery was unimaginable until domestication made people sedentary, but when machines began replacing people, slavery then became an evil institution, after ten thousand years of being hallowed. Even pre-industrial Utopias had slaves in them (Greeks, More). The beginning and end of slavery were entirely subservient to economics.

Women had a brief golden age in horticultural societies, when they began bringing in more calories than men, but their status fell with the advent of civilization, as they became broodmares for agrarian societies. Their status did not rise again until industrialization, which led to the demographic transition, as well as freed the slaves. But people never imagined the next Epoch until it happened. That is why people trying to chat up their social circles about FE always have such dismaying experiences. I have yet to encounter anybody who chatted up their social circles about FE who did not tell me about how it wrecked relationships. Maybe one or two in your circles would be hip and receptive (usually in Level 4 fashion), but you can count on far more wrecked relationships than ones that became closer due to FE talk. You might even prefer that outcome, but be prepared to strain or wreck most of your relationships if you engage in FE proselytizing amongst your social circle. And those who are receptive rarely get beyond the beginners’ levels, and you can count on being bombarded with any energy-related news, whether it is a new car, a new battery, a new windmill, and all sorts of technologies that have nothing whatsoever to do with FE. If they send you stuff on FE, it is usually about the inventor of the hour, claiming that he is the Messiah, some conspiracist flavor of the day (Godzilla rumors, FE revolutionaries sneaking up on him), etc. That is another hazard of chatting up your social circle about FE: you kind of become an energy news toilet.

Being an FE revolutionary and visionary makes it hard to watch movies! My Hollywood friends picked apart movies for various reasons, such as technical (“See that continuity break there!”), or plot holes, a weak story, bad acting, cheesy special effects, etc. I am always catching the technological gaffes, and yes, Ilie, Star Wars takes amazingly transformative technologies and just uses them as backdrops for cowboy stories, with “The Force” thrown in, for mystical effect. I think that it is helpful to realize that Spielberg and Lucas often paid homage to what they grew up watching. Raiders was explicitly that way, and to a degree, so was Star Wars.

It is time to go to work, and I have much more to write on this, including those Star Wars inanities, when the best that they can do with abundant energy is have galactic wars and blow up planets.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th January 2016 at 03:17.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th January 2016), Pam (13th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #5992
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,695 times in 3,333 posts

'
    Quote We really have to get back to our true connection in this physical reality, every single life form on this planet has a purpose, has a purpose within the vast eco-system that creates this planet, and when a life form forgets their connection, that's when things start to really go awry. Because if you forget your connection, you really forget what to do. You forget how to listen, you forget how to observe, you forget to really see what's right infront of you and you begin to take all your knowledge and your experiences out of the abstract and put them on the physical realm or the other way around. This one way or the other is really what we can see in the world today. Both forms of knowledge (abstract and physical) are essential to understand our whole reality as human beings. Most people today their knowledge base is more physical then it is abstract. There has to be a balance.
    '

There is so much wisdom in that quote. How did it happen that we, as humans, have forgotten this connection? We could have been loving stewards of the earth, why do we treat it like we are at a frat house party, to be trashed out and left for someone else to clean up?

Wade, thank you so much for all the wisdom, insights, and information you have shared with us. I can't help but believe that this testament of yours will be much more appreciated by future generations. I for one, truly appreciate and am honored to be able to read and meditate on your thoughts.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), Limor Wolf (16th January 2016), Wade Frazier (12th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #5993
    Thanks

Hi Peter:

I am running out the door to work, so quickly, thanks for reading. I can only hope that I am not that far ahead of my time, or there won’t be any future generations to read my work. I am about helping nudge the boulder in the years I have left, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th January 2016), Pam (12th January 2016), ulli (12th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #5994
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    when I try to find out “why?!” it doesn’t make sense
    Perhaps the swirling of positive and negative, of "north" and "south" polarizations, of yin and yang, of masculine and feminine, of Sith and Jedi, ... is the natural order of being, the way in which orderings form from the undivided firmament, Ordo ab Chao (order out of chaos).

I started just now to write "way in which orderings are formed" (passive verb tense), but changed it to "way in which orderings form" (active verb tense.) The essence of persistent orderings, from the sub-atomic to the super-galactic, from a grain of sand on the beach to the most wizardly shamans, from the lowest levels of matter and energy to the highest levels of spiritual awareness, from a spec of mold to civilizations that span galaxies is, I suspect, that they are self-organizing, self perpetuating, swirling vortices of "self" and "other", at whatever levels of being they perpetuate their existence. They are not (passively) created ... they (actively) "co-create."

We all, at all levels of "beingness and otherness", seek "freedom" ... the realization, self-actualization, of our potential nature, at the highest levels of ordering accessible to our nature. That is our manifest destiny, whether we are sand or shaman. This is the supreme categorical imperative.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

annacherie (16th January 2016), Joseph McAree (15th January 2016)

29. Link to Post #5995
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Paul, I suppose that could be a "law" of this particular Universe/dimension/reality frame. That you cannot have positive without the negative, and you would need the "dark side" to "bring balance to the force" and our journey is a complex dance between the two. I can however imagine other Universes where such dynamics are not in place. Because of that I have to wonder how much of the duality of positive/negative is an assumption and how much is an universal basic "rule" that we self-organize from... as a very deep and fundamental principle...

Part of why I wrote the post that I wrote is because to me war no longer makes sense as a "dance" once you get over the abundant energy threshold... After that, the tension may still remain. But it will be between "known vs unknown". Survive will no longer be the primary imperative as it seems to be now. For me personally it would be sad story to be trapped within very specific bounds. But music has only 12 chromatic notes and we can see that does not seem to have limited the way in which we create some order/patterns out of those to make music .

But if you are saying that we are forever bound into a "good vs evil" battle... I am not buying that. (And I may be naive in that regard).

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), ThePythonicCow (12th January 2016)

31. Link to Post #5996
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    But if you are saying that we are forever bound into a "good vs evil" battle... I am not buying that. (And I may be naive in that regard).
    As we become aware of the higher levels of duality, we are no longer so much the slave of lower levels, but rather the dynamics at those lower levels become our servants. Whether we respect the beings formed by those lower level dynamics, or try to enslave them, will in turn our own beingness. Locking ourselves into battle with lower levels, whether within or without, narrows our own awareness and limits, for that moment at least, the levels at which we manifest.

The key is not whether or not there is duality (even that question is itself a manifestation of duality <grin>), but at what levels of duality we are aware and manifest.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

annacherie (16th January 2016), Joseph McAree (15th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #5997
    Thanks

Hi guys:

Small subjects, I see. Your exchanges are related to what I was planning on writing about. You are not just writing about the meaning of life, but the meaning of Creation. On duality, my understanding that the only “place” of unity is at the Godhead, and its emissary on the physical plane is the Infinite Spirit, and it does not come around all that often. Everything else in Creation is a fragment and experiences itself as separate, including all of us earthbound humans. We all see very dimly through the glass here.

The issue of polarity, good and evil, and the like, is a parameter of being on Earth at this time. The darkness is dominant today, and we toy with destroying ourselves in our egocentric pursuits, and Godzilla is the grandmaster of the game. As I have stated many times, a mystical awakening has to come, first, before the mystical literature is really going to make all that much sense. Ra, Michael, and Seth all have exalted mid-causal perspectives of the nature of the game that we are playing here, and the message is pretty consistent across large bodies of mystical literature: we are learning to be creators, and creators create with love. And we keep coming back until we have learned the lessons that our souls sought in coming here. Easy for them to say.

There have been galactic wars, if what I have read is to be believed, and there are planets with Klingon-like residents, and planets that look like this, and every human on Earth today is here because our souls committed to growth through being ensouled as humans on Earth. But this corner of our galaxy hosts something like Star Trek’s Federation (minus the ass**les at headquarters ), and the dark pathers who think they are in charge of Earth are not nearly in control like they think.

How much of that, if any, is true? Don Shimoda said that he could not prove that any of it was true, but it was fun to believe. I find that many “mystical” people fight over such tenets, just like any religious fundamentalist. I have seen enormously accomplished psychics unable to navigate the hazards of life on Earth, like little children jumping into cars with strangers who offer them candy bars, or acting without basic integrity. That recent “purpose” quote is about attaining a comprehensive perspective, where the physical and mystical are united. Not an easy dance. On one pole are materialists, and on the other are people who “explore” other dimensions but can’t stay grounded in this one.

It is easy to get strung out and lose one’s way, if one’s heart is not in charge. The head will follow. That is why only people whose hearts are in the right place can help with my chore, for instance.

I could write for days on this stuff, but it is time for bed, and off to Star Wars!

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #5998
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Wade,

Maybe you can expand on "there have been galactic wars" and what the reason was for that. On Earth I get it: is the alleged scarce resources, but even on this planet we have corners that are still somewhat pristine. So at Galaxy level, because of the space and distances involved and the massive amounts of energy that may be required to travel such distances (at least in the classical sense) I don't know how would someone be able to wage any meaningful war...

This would imply some galactic level sensor array that would allow you to track down your "enemies". Otherwise it would be like searching the needle in the proverbial haystack... My assumption is that if I had a hyper drive, there is no way someone could find me, unless they are incredibly lucky and I am incredibly unlucky... So given that amount of space and options... what would be the logic/strategy/energy/resources/motivation behind a galactic level war? How would a general keep their troops in line and prevent them from going "native"? or just disappearing on them? Maybe the "M class" planets are really rare and easy to find... hm...

In your essay you mention the relative (brief) golden ages when the population pressure was not that great and it was enough for everyone. Wouldn't that apply to the Galaxy level as well? Is the Galaxy more crowded than we realize ?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th January 2016)

37. Link to Post #5999
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Again, I have not left my home star system, and I don’t know any people who have. My mystical awakening opened many doors, including chasing after FE, and I take all literature with a certain grain of salt. There is nothing like being there. To put it plainly, creation is a big place, as is our universe. We are all playing the creation game, in whatever dimension we find ourselves. Michael, for instance, says that the same basic game is being played by all ensouled “fragments” on the physical plane. Ra says that positive and negative “polarization” is the name of the game in this universe (as a way to grow). I have encountered many NDE accounts, other-dimensional explorations such as Monroe’s pupils, FE adventures when Godzilla sicced his psychopaths (1, 2, 3) on us, I have worked where life was cheap, and was just reading last night on the USA’s evil “justice” system.

I have read a vast body of spiritual literature, including “religious” accounts, tales of the afterlife, channeled material, have had dozens of psychic readings, attended scores of channeled sessions, done my own stuff, traded notes with fellow travelers, and I have taken all of that and distilled it through my awareness, and if I had not had my adventures with Dennis, I would likely not have much worth saying, which I cannot stress enough. It woke me up.

I have taken all of that and have continually tried to make sense of it, and, of course, lots of science and history have been folded into the mix. So, I do this and that, hear this and that, read this and that. Some stuff I don’t take seriously at all (“I was an exalted mystical figure in my last life!”, for instance), while other stuff I take deadly serious. When I hear this tale or that tale, I put it into the machine and see how it fits in. The sense that I have, from all that I have encountered and studied, is that Earth school is one way to do it, but far from the only way. Also, there are many evolutionary paths, both physically and how the consciousness that comes here decides to play the game. In an early stage of evolution of an ensouled species (Young Soul, usually), they may play galactic ass**ole, throwing their weight around. I have read accounts of species that were like Klingons, which were more “hive soul” like than individuals (heck, we can see that in human cultures today), where the love or fear principle was pursued more than you see on Earth today (those two Roads worlds (1, 2) are an example of that happening on our planet), and so on. Michael says that there are a million ensouled species in our galaxy, and I have read other sources saying that their diversity puts our most imaginative science fiction to shame.

I recall one account where two warring cultures (I seem to recall that they were on neighboring planets or star systems) made their children into energy bombs, who would infiltrate the other community and then blow themselves up, like a nuclear bomb, in the midst of the other community (today’s suicide bombers have nothing on that), and both sides eventually realized their insanity, how it threatened all of them with extinction, and they realized that raising their consciousness was the only way out, and they did, and left that craziness behind.

I’ll agree with you, that from where we sit, such behaviors can seem incomprehensible, but we are not playing their game. Heck, could you imagine living your life on Earth, getting your jollies like Max did? Even on Earth, people live their lives in ways that you and I can barely comprehend.

According to Ra, when those harvested move to fourth density and beyond, entire planets then “polarize,” so that one planet is filled with people whom you would call “evil,” and another is filled with those you might call saints. They don’t mix in fourth density like they do on Earth (third density), as people cannot hide their motivation like they do here. Another sense I have received is that when galaxies are younger, there is more of that galactic war stuff, as those souls have not yet figured it out. I have met people who have encountered negative aliens on Earth (those classic grays), and have also met those who had the most delightful ET experiences.

However, our corner of the galaxy is pretty civilized, and the “Federation” is busy cleaning up negativity from the region, and there are not that many pockets left, and Earth is one of them. We are an incredibly primitive species, and Godzilla’s ruling the world is a mark of our benighted condition. And those who think that they can beat him, Star Wars-style, are a bunch of spiritual adolescents.

Zoosh stated that the ideal in physical reality is 99% “the light,” and 1%, “the darkness,” which is a catalyst for growth, like a burr under the saddle. On Earth, we are obviously very far from that balance, and redeeming the darkness will be part of our species’s evolution and healing. Even with its cartoonish nature, the fall and redemption of Darth Vader echoes that theme. But people who obsess on Godzilla and the negative aspects are not ready to help me, for instance (conspiracists, etc.). Neither are those who are in denial of it (structuralists, New Agers, etc.). A loving, holistic, balanced, comprehensive view is required to navigate that terrain. Materialism won’t cut it, and neither will floating off into airy fairy land. Ungrounded psychics quickly get shredded in the meat grinder, and materialists never leave the starting blocks. The scientifically illiterate also cannot help much. Not many on Earth have the package, but they are the people I seek.

So, Star Wars in reality? I have heard that it has happened, but long ago, in a galaxy far, far away. I’ll get more into the nuts and bolts of how they could happen, and how they can end, and how it relates to the human journey and where we can go.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2016 at 03:23.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (13th January 2016), Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (14th January 2016)

39. Link to Post #6000
    Thanks

Hi:

Another “feeling older” moment, with Rickman’s death. Same age as Bowie. I had better get used to this.

Not enough time for a good post this morning, but…

In today’s world, about 4-to-5% of us are on the psychopath scale (AKA dark path), in this world, it might be 95%, and in this world, it is zero. If you lived in a chimp society, you would call it run by psychopaths. But when some isolated chimps had their food supply double, they became more peaceful than any human society ever has. When all the easy meat was gone and women began bringing in more calories than the men, it broke up the male gangs, and those were the most peaceful preindustrial cultures.

I see people argue all the time that FE won’t have any transformative effects, that human “nature” is to be violent and psychopathic, and that humans are somehow fatally flawed. Environmentalists are notorious for that stance, with their fear of FE. Science and history have invalidated those ideas. Star Wars is one of those shows that takes potentially transformative technologies and uses them as simply backdrops for cowboys and Indians stories. Star Trek is far more realistic, IMO, about what kinds of civilizations, and people, that the Fifth Epoch will produce.

Time to run.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2016 at 03:22.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fiberglut (15th January 2016), Joseph McAree (15th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 536 FirstFirst 1 200 250 290 300 310 350 400 536 LastLast