Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7021
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Few people on Earth are Level 15s. They have had free energy technology demonstrated to them, almost always in intimate settings, as far as I know. Many genuine free energy prototypes have been demonstrated, sometimes in public venues, but the best demonstrations were done privately. Mr. Advisor was invited to meet with Sparky Sweet, and witnessing his describing watching Sparky’s device operate was unforgettable. He was awestruck by the experience.

Free energy is far from the only exotic technology in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard, and Steven Greer spoke of watching electrogravity craft fly around in an underground setting. You have to play in highly rarified air to be invited to something like that. The few people that I know of who received such shows played at levels at which they risked their lives for many years. Surviving murder attempts seemed to be one prerequisite for eligibility for shows such as those.

But all such demonstrations paled next to what my close friend was shown a generation ago. He received a generous demonstration of technologies in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard, which was likely snuck out the back door for that demonstration, and the demonstrators almost certainly risked their lives to do so. My friend does not know who gave the demonstration or where it was, as he was transported there blindfolded and under bizarre conditions. It was not a typical invitation. I have purposely not wanted to know very much about that demonstration, to protect people. My friend’s eyes were bugging out of his head, and he told the demonstrators that they did not play in his galaxy. When I told Brian O of that demonstration, his reaction was along the lines of, “So, what else is new?” Brian was well aware of demonstrations like that, but my friend’s is the only one like that that I have directly heard of, by watching as the witness describes it to me.

Free energy, antigravity (or electrogravity) technology, advanced materials that show that Flubber is not so fictional, and other exotic technologies are on the planet today. You can take that to the bank. The means to a Star Trek civilization (Type 1) on Earth already exist. But we don’t get any while we collectively slumber, are ruled by scarcity and fear, and are our own worst enemies. But free energy is the Big One, with Epochal significance.

Then there is the other side of the table, the Level 14s. They also know that free energy technology exists, because they get to use and play with it every day, as part of their jobs. Level 15s have far more credibility with me than Level 14s. When so-called “insiders” leak information or go on the talk circuits, I always take their “revelations” with a grain of salt, as there is also a great deal of disinformation coming from within those ranks, for various reasons. The whistleblowers that I respect the most are people such as Ralph McGehee and John Perkins, who have indisputable bona fides with well-documented tales. When so-called insiders come forward with their stories, without any documentary or other hard evidence, it pays to keep a skeptical eye.

Greer’s most credible Disclosure Project witnesses were those on the “outside” of such operations, who saw something that they weren’t supposed to. What Gordon Cooper reported, for instance, is at the height of credibility. I have heard several astronaut tales of close encounters in space, and some have remained private affairs. Astronauts who speak out about close encounters in space, after they have been read-in following the encounters, risk their lives to do so, which is why you never hear them telling about such encounters publicly. You don’t even get death-bed confessions from them, because the goons threaten their families with retribution if they speak out. One of Ed Mitchell’s moments of awakening was when he witnessed the Director of Intelligence of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Tom Wilson, being denied access to a Special Access Program that Greer identified to him.

Barry Goldwater’s reporting of what happened when he asked to see Hangar 18 and the Blue Room at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, which I lived near when I met Brian, is also highly credible. An amusing anecdote about Wright-Patterson (which was built where the Wright brothers flew their first planes) is that there is a museum of flight at Wright-Patterson. It is impressive, beginning with the Wright brothers (that denial and ridicule by mainstream science is minimized in the Wright brothers’ exhibit) and some NASA gear was also presented. On the second floor, next to the restrooms, was a small glass case, about two feet on a side and a few feet tall, on UFOs. It was the only mention in the entire museum. As I recall, there was a meteorite fragment in that case, and maybe a picture of “swamp gas,” as the text in that exhibit stated that the UFO issue was a minor curiosity, of people’s mistaking meteorites and the like for ET craft. On Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, of all places. It was the funniest part of the museum. I have interacted with leading space “skeptics” and I have been on the receiving end of their “debunking,” and they were either idiots, criminals, or both. Brian O’s life was shortened when he snooped into the UFO issue.

Even if Level 14s were telling the straight truth when they played “whistleblower,” they were being allowed to speak publicly, and the reasons for that comprise a highly controversial subject. All Level 14s who go public have been tainted by their employment history and the reasons for their being allowed to speak out. I am sure that some are telling the truth as they know it, but others are playing the disinformation game (some are not even genuine insiders, but pretend that they are), with some truth and plenty of fiction in their testimony, whether they are doing it wittingly or not. Winnowing the truth from the disinformation is a nearly impossible task for examining “whistleblower” testimony such as that, and I advise truth-seekers to spend more of their time looking elsewhere, and take what they glean from that milieu with a huge grain of salt.

Next up is what my work is really all about, Level 12s. There are also not many of them on Earth today, but they are my target audience, and only they can truly help with my effort.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd July 2017 at 03:07.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th July 2017), Invictos (31st July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Krishna (22nd July 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Reinhard (19th August 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd July 2017), Servant Limestone (24th July 2017), thunder24 (23rd July 2017)

3. Link to Post #7022
    Thanks

Hi:

Why do I think that the Level 12 approach has a chance of success? It is not the only path to success that I know of. Ten Dennises, or a hundred Brians, combining their efforts, and we would have had free energy long ago. But I have not heard of anybody else like Dennis, and I also have not met anybody quite like Brian, which is one reason why Greer repeatedly used a plug from Brian. There are just not enough people like them on Earth today. So, I am stepping it back a notch or three. I don’t need heroes for my plan to work. In fact, the hero’s approach can be a trap, in several ways, and the hazard of megalomania is one of them.

When I mentioned my Level 12 approach to Dennis and Brian, both instantly realized that I was doing something different, and Brian was planning to promote my approach before he died. If you think about Levels 1 to 11 deeply enough, what becomes evident is that they all have scarcity and fear in common, in both obvious and subtle ways. Those levels of awareness also underlie all of those failed paths to free energy. The only quality of those lower levels that I can see could arguably not arise from scarcity and fear is the naïveté behind Level 6.

Everybody that I respected the most in the free energy field began their journeys naively, and were generally overgrown Boy and Girl Scouts. Those in Level 6 bought many of the Big Lies of their indoctrination and conditioning, believed what they read in the newspapers and saw on TV, were taught in the classroom, and the like (all except for free energy’s possibility, so they did not buy the “laws of physics” canard). Unless somebody is a child, being fed those lies and not knowing any better, in this day and age, maintaining that level of naiveté takes hard work. They can maintain that tunnel vision because they are afraid to expand their awareness. Somebody in Level 6 lives in a cocoon of ignorance, and it is hard to argue that fear and scarcity are not largely responsible for that tunnel vision. They had opportunities to broaden their perspective, especially in this Internet Age, but chose not to. Why?

What have Level 12s accomplished that makes them useful for making free energy happen? In short:
    • They are motivated by love, not fear;
    • They are not self-seeking;
    • They have awoken past their conditioning;
    • They seek the truth;
    • They are discerning;
    • They have developed a comprehensive awareness;
    • They are ready to act.

I have discussed the qualities that I seek before (1, 2), and will try to not repeat myself too much, but I will show how their qualities enabled them to avoid the pitfalls that have ensnared so many. I do not kid myself; such people are exceedingly rare, at one-in-thousands amongst the general population, and if I did not have a global medium such as the Internet, I would not even be thinking in the direction that I have for the past 20 years or more.

The first five qualities listed above they have to come to this issue with. Nobody can give them those qualities; they earned them themselves. What I can help with is developing that comprehensive awareness. Very few on Earth have had my particular journey, and I am trying to prevent what I learned from going to waste. I am the last man standing among my inner circle, and Earth and humanity are on the brink today. I long ago accepted that I am on special assignment, and like Dennis and Brian, I will do it until I can’t anymore.

I tell people from the very beginning to not expect to make a living from this work. In fact, trying to make a living from it is a path to failure, as it is self-seeking. It is “reasonable” to want to make a living, but this task, manifesting the biggest event in the human journey, is anything but “normal.” All of the usual motivations, rooted in fear, scarcity, and survival, won’t work for this task. People have advised me to parlay my work into an advanced degree, sell books, and the like for more than 20 years, but that is the devil’s flypaper. If I had gone that way, I would have failed long ago.

I doubt that anybody is born a Level 12. It is a long, winding road to get there, and only lovers of the truth, who are unwilling to settle for the bromides of our conditioning, are candidates. To use some current jargon, they are self-selected.

One early lesson that my pupils learn, if they haven’t before they encountered me, is that sociality is based on fear and scarcity. It is not exactly a novel realization; it is a standard understanding among biologists and anthropologists. Social animals are social because it enhances their survival prospects. In fact, internal societal “cohesion” has largely been developed through outside threats. Sociality is based on self-seeking, and is worthless for the free energy pursuit. Most of my best students learn this early on, as they just have to spread the “good news” of free energy amongst their social circles, even as I caution them against it. They quickly find out what a thin reed their social circles are, as they are attacked, ostracized, and the like. If they are lucky, they don’t wreck too many relationships, their careers, etc. The social approach is worse than worthless for this task. As Brian O sagely stated, combined positive intention will work. Each person, working towards the goal, each with the goal in sight, and knowing that they can’t do it alone, is the key for a Level 12 effort. Each member is self-motivated toward the goal, and their self-interest is not in the calculus of their thinking. They have raised their awareness far past that level. They are doing it because it needs to be done, not because they seek some earthly or even heavenly reward for doing it. That requires a spiritual and ethical maturity that is exceedingly rare on the planet today, and that rareness is why we don’t live in the Fifth Epoch today.

Why would a Level 12 effort have a chance? For one thing, it would not take many people, proportionally. It can work if only one-in-a-million people have the right stuff and do the work. I have seen the power of a few committed people. I lived with Dennis and Alison in Boston, and we were high and dry, about to be homeless on the streets, when I came through. Three months later, we were offered $10 million to go away, and a year later, they raised it to $1 billion before they lowered the boom on us. Less than a year later, Mr. Professor, Alison, and I were all that was left, standing up to the full might of our evil system. When I sacrificed my life, the greatest miracle that I ever witnessed happened. Those days wrecked and shortened Mr. Professor’s life, and I don’t want to bury anybody else whom I got involved in my journey. But a handful of us gave Godzilla some interesting days at the office and sleepless nights, and a chapter or two of his manual for maintaining his global dominance is likely devoted to us, a mere handful of people, who had the proper motivation.

If I can find and train 5,000-to-7,000 people, to just attain a comprehensive vision and form that choir, free energy is going to be laughably easy to make happen. The hard part will be building that choir. I may have 30 more good years in me, and we will see how it goes. This is not something that can be rushed, to “do something,” or it will be just one more path of disaster. This is something different. I may not be the person who will build that choir. My role might be to merely found the idea of one. If that is all it is, I am OK with that, but I pray that I live to see humanity begin to turn the corner, and I as wrote recently, things are looking up in ways. Manifesting the biggest event in the human journey is not going to be easy, but I know of nothing more worthwhile to do on Earth today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd July 2017 at 15:59.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (24th July 2017), Invictos (31st July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Reinhard (19th August 2017), Servant Limestone (24th July 2017), thunder24 (23rd July 2017)

5. Link to Post #7023
    Thanks

Hi:

I am likely going to be pretty quiet over the next few weeks, as another work-related hurricane blows through my life. Here are some odds and ends for a Sunday evening.

Yesterday, I saw for the first time, somebody other than me writing about Brian O’s Martian credentials. In all of this talk of manned Mars missions in recent years, it is nice to see Brian’s Martian credentials get some mention. I have a feeling that if we did not get his NASA bio published, it would have gone right down the Memory Hole, and it nearly has, anyway. I was just looking at those astronauts in Brian’s group, and it was more than 15 years before any of them went into space. That was quite a wait for the XS-11, and it is very understandable that Brian was one of several who quit.

In this month’s Scientific American, there was an article on volcanic hot springs’ being the cradle of life on Earth. In Nick Lane’s latest, he makes the case for volcanic rifts in the ocean, and Peter Ward’s and Joe Kirschvink’s latest makes the case for a Martian origin of life on Earth, carried here by meteorites. Following the issues and evidence is what I hope that my work spurs among the choir. It is all part of developing a comprehensive perspective.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (31st July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Krishna (24th July 2017), kudzy (25th July 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Servant Limestone (24th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #7024
    Thanks

Hi:

A Level 12 is going to realize what won’t work:

They are generally not going to need somebody like me to help them realize why those approaches won’t work. They will understand on their own. In one way or another, all of those approaches are based on scarcity, fear, and giving one’s power and responsibility away to others, looking for a shortcut; in general, acting like victims. They will understand that combined positive intention is the key, and they will learn to sing the abundance song. They also know that their intended audience is not their social circles, but they will be broadcasting on a global stage, to attract the few like them. They will know how unusual they are, and not from a place of ego or judgment, but just understanding the situation and what the numbers are. They will understand the stakes and what the potential is. There is nothing easy about getting there, but it begins in the heart.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th July 2017 at 14:00.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (31st July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Krishna (25th July 2017), kudzy (25th July 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Reinhard (19th August 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #7025
    Thanks

Hi:

When I work the 12-14 hour days, it does not leave much time for anything else. But I began working on my biography project this week. I plan to finish it in the next month. Then, it will be on to my essay update. Because I resumed my career, I am not going to have nice blocks of time to do that update, and my public posting will suffer for it. I am going to do it an hour or two a day until I finish it. We’ll see if I can get it done this year. I have to admit that when I write something for publication, it is an enjoyable process that I look forward to. It was not always that way, but there is something about the creative process, and what I write about, that makes it something that I look forward to.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (29th July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Krishna (28th July 2017), Melinda (28th July 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #7026
    Thanks

Hi:

As I wrote previously, I am going to finish these Level posts by noting what levels the failed approaches to free energy are operating from. Applying for a patent is classic Level 6 behavior, as the inventor naively thinks that he/she can bring that pig to market. Keeping the invention proprietary can operate from Level 6, but such aspirants can also have some Level 7 delusions, as inventors try to avoid having their patents seized under the national security laws. The feds are just one of many tools at Godzilla’s disposal.

Raising money from investors, selling to customers, and the like can come from Level 6 or 10. Level 10s can operate from an unawareness of organized suppression, or they can operate from a strategic effort to overcome it, with the idea that Godzilla will see the coming stampede and flee or join it. The problem is that stampeding people are easily manipulated, and can be readily steered right over the cliff. My days with Dennis taught me that lesson.

Seeking those rich “philanthropists” can operate from Levels 6, 7, 10, and even 11, as the aspirant plays the hero/messiah who seeks patrons. Of course, trying to sneak past the organized suppression is classic Level 7 behavior. A guerilla revolution generally operates from Level 9, but elements of Levels 7, 10, and 11 can be found in them.

All mass movement attempts operate from Level 10. The primary difference between Level 10 and Level 12 is that Level 10s are operating from self-interest and are rallying around a scarcity-based framework. Level 12s are something very different. They operate from combined positive intention, their efforts are selflessly motivated, and they have developed a comprehensive awareness so that they can keep their eyes on the ball. They think in terms of abundance.

Trying the open assault on Godzilla is classic Level 9 behavior. Media campaigns and mounting conferences are standard Level 10 activities. Approaching the world’s governments, corporations, and other institutions can arise from Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11.

In short, all of those failed approaches have fear and scarcity at their roots, and all fail to understand, at one level or another, how our world really works. An approach based on love and sentience has not really been tried before. It won’t be easy or start quickly, and it gives me a great opportunity to work on my patience issues.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th July 2017 at 05:45.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (31st July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Krishna (28th July 2017), Melinda (28th July 2017), Reinhard (30th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7027
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

On the causes of mass extinctions

Scary. Have not read it thoroughly. Posting it for others to read and think about.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Reinhard (30th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #7028
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

That was timely. Great paper. Nice to see it freely published so early. I recently bought a few more mass extinction books, and am currently reading The Ends of the World, in which the author specifically credited Peter Ward as his inspiration for writing it. Ward’s place in posterity is assured, but he would say, as Uncle Ed does, that he is not done yet!

After more than a century of Darwinian denial, mass extinction research has been galloping along, and yes, current man-made trends are very ominous. I will have significant revisions of my big essay in light of current findings, and that paper will have a place in it. I am onboard with the idea that volcanism was a major driver of mass extinctions, as well as the adaptability of the ecosystems. Global temperature swings, and primarily global warming, are deeply implicated, and humanity is merrily replacing a big part of the volcano effect by burning up all of the hydrocarbon deposits. Of course, virtually nobody is even considering the solution that trumps all others. But that just inspires me to keep doing my work, and we’ll see how many good years I have ahead of me. I am not done yet!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th August 2017 at 19:21.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th July 2017), Invictos (31st July 2017), Joseph McAree (4th August 2017), Krishna (30th July 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Reinhard (30th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #7029
    Thanks

Hi:

Not only am I crazily busy, but I moved hosts this past week. I was with my old host for several years, but it is owned by a company making the capitalist play, which bought up hosting companies like mad and then instituted cost reductions that made the service pretty crappy. I have not been able to back up my site for more than a year. Back in the early 2000s, my host had a similar fate, as it got swept up in Dot-Com Hysteria Version 1, tried to make the big capitalist play, and went out of business with the crash. Finding a stable and competent host is not easy, but I hope that the one that I moved to will be around for a while. I think that this is the sixth host that I have had since my first site went up in 1996.

I have purposely made my site a low-tech one that is easily portable, low bandwidth, non-commercial, and other traits that I can build a low-cost choir with. In the move, however, my tool that turns my Word docs into forum posts, with the links in the words, is currently broken (the code needs to be updated for the new host), and until it gets fixed, I am going to be doing it the old way, with links spelled out separately from the text.

The next few posts will be odds and ends.

As stated, I have been crazily busy lately, working 14-hour days, working on my latest biography project, etc. I recently wrote about reading yet another mass extinction book ( http://ahealedplanet.net/forum/threa...ull=1#post1002 ), I am concurrently reading another one ( https://www.amazon.com/Great-Extinct...sap_bc?ie=UTF8 ), and this post will be about that issue and the human journey. In The Great Extinctions, the author separated ultimate versus proximate causes for the greatest extinctions, and he placed geological causes as the ultimate every time, related to tectonic plate movements and especially the volcanism that came with them. Fair enough. Others have tried to make bolide events as ultimate causes each time, or the inherent instabilities of multi-tiered energy systems (AKA “food chains”), or climate change. There are plenty of proximate causes to go around, and the controversies are heated these days.

The Ends of the World was written by a science writer, and they tend to write the best popular science, although some of history’s greatest scientists also wrote good popular science. Einstein was one. Peter Ward has written more than a dozen popular science books. In The Great Extinctions, when the author got to the Holocene extinctions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction

he showed himself to be badly out of his realm of expertise, as he preferred the climate-change cause over human activities. There is a great human tendency to absolve humanity of responsibility for the Holocene extinctions, but I don’t buy the explanations of those denying human agency. They are pretty weak, IMO. The human impact was overwhelming:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holoce...tion_by_humans

One of the best examples of the human impact was the fate of the elephant family in the Americas: complete extinction. Before the rise of humans, the elephant family was the most successful land mammal ever:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#elephantsuccess

They lived in the Americas for more than 16 million years, and lived in the length and breadth of the Americas, in all major biomes. Their size, intelligence, prehensile trunks, and opportunistic feeding patterns made them invincible, at least until humans arrived, and then elephants quickly went completely extinct throughout the Americas. Those who argue for climate change doing it all have about zero credibility with me, and I consider the scientific infatuation with the mammoth extinctions to be a red herring. Mammoths were merely one of several elephant-family species to go extinct when humans arrived in the Americas. South America has nearly the identical climate to Africa’s, and while Africa retained its elephants, South America lost 100% of its elephants, right after humans arrived. What a coincidence!

I don’t regard any climate change hypotheses for the global demise of the megafauna, coincident with the arrival of humans, to be credible. Even if they want to say that the ranges went bad during the ice age, the huge problem with their hypotheses is that the American extinctions happened just as it became warmer and wetter, not the colder and dryer conditions that were responsible for the last large extinction (that took 15 million years to play out http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#icehouse ).

There has never been a predator on Earth like behaviorally modern humans, and nothing stood in their way, as they conquered Earth after leaving Africa:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#founderexit

Not even their fellow human species:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.ht...ateneanderthal

It did not matter what the climate was doing: all the easy meat was consigned to extinction when humans arrived. I consider arguments that deflect responsibility from humanity to arise from a conflict of interest, as they defend their species. To be sure, those scientific arguments have all sorts of data in them, but it is what they leave out that is most telling, similar to what Uncle Howard had to say about the kind of “history” that is vended by historians:

http://ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#zinn

Scientists are not pinnacles of virtue. No profession is, not in a world of scarcity and fear. The author of The Ends of the Earth readily discerned the human impact on the Holocene extinctions that the specialist who wrote The Great Extinctions just could not seem to see. I see it as who is grinding an ax and who isn’t, or who gained a generalist vision and who was blinkered by their specialist lenses:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#specialists

This morning, I read this article, on the coming end of the nation-state:

http://www.internationalman.com//art...e-nation-state

Without scientific training or a comprehensive perspective, people will confuse ultimate with proximate causes, etc. That author at least got the phases kind of right, when mentioning the agrarian and industrial revolutions and citing Marx’s arguments that the “means of production” largely determine what kind of society can exist. The change in social relations is a consequence, not a cause, of the Epochs, and each was based on its energy practices. Everything else was dependent on that.

I want to be fairer to that author than my initial post, and am revising it a little a day later. I almost never do that, but he deserves it. The author missed the first two epochs, and the agrarian and industrial revolutions were entirely dependent on exploiting a new energy source, and he has it right about tribes, kingdoms, and nation-states, but he does not propose anything about what will wither the state other than the Internet. The nation-state is primarily a Fourth Epoch construct, and I don’t see it withering away until the Fifth Epoch makes all territorial constructs obsolete, as land and the “resources” that can be wrested from it will no longer be relevant to the human standard of living, or not like it does now.

I have yet to see one of those financial writers break out of their exchange framework and see the bigger picture. The ones a little savvier become Peak Oilers and beat the drums of doom, and I can’t blame them:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#peakoil

But they are only describing problems, not solutions. Free energy is the solution that trumps all others.

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#epochal5

Next to the energy issue, everything else is noise. But while everybody grinds the ax of their self-interest and fails to see the forest from trees, people like me are voices in the wilderness. It is just what it is, and there is no use in judging it:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#judge1

I don’t need many to make it happen:

http://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#choir

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th August 2017 at 16:00.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (1st September 2017), Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Krishna (6th August 2017), Melinda (7th August 2017), Reinhard (8th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #7030
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,643 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    In the move, however, my tool that turns my Word docs into forum posts, with the links in the words
    So ... that's your secret link weapon. I've been meaning to ask for years how you managed to embed so many links, so seamlessly, into your posts.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (8th August 2017), Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Limor Wolf (7th August 2017), Wade Frazier (7th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #7031
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

My friends helped me build that “arsenal” of tools.

Going back 20 years and more, I “fondly” recall the days of essay formatting and the like. The tools I have today make it a much easier process than it used to be. Now, I can tweak an essay, in Word and the web version, and publish it formatted to my site in less than a minute, for small typos.

When I finally publish my next big essay update, it is only going to take an hour or so to convert the Word doc to HTML and publish it to the Internet, for a 600-page “essay.” If I did not have such tools, it would an immensely harder task.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), JRS (7th August 2017), Krishna (7th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #7032
    Thanks

Hi:

I keep working 12-14 hour days, but the end of that is near, at least for this quarter. One fascinating part of my studies is the idea of refugia and relict populations that can provide a window into the past. This goes way back. Cyanobacterial colonies along ancient shores are called stromatolites, and they go back to three billion years or so. When other organisms learned to eat them, they faded from the fossil record (they formed the first fossils that we know of), but they still exist today, in a few places where no animals can live. So, a way of life has survived for three billion years, and gives scientists a window into the past.

With the rise of animals and plants, there have been numerous instances of relict populations that survived in refugia. They were able to hang on in niches that the dominant forms could not thrive in. Horsetails and ferns comprise some of the earliest plants. The first forests were made from them. They are spore-reproducers, and seed-bearing plants overtook them and became dominant, as seed reproducers do not need the wet environments that horsetails and ferns do. But in the ice age rainforests near my home town, horsetails and ferns thrive, giving us a window several hundred million years into the past. Seed-bearing plants gave way to flowering plants, and that rainforest where I live is also dominated by seed-bearing plants, as flowering plants don’t do as well. But where it is warmer, flowering plants dominate. That temperate rainforest of my home looks similar to what dinosaurs tromped around in a couple hundred million years ago, for another window into the past.

With animals, there are similar situations. Nautiloids were Earth’s apex predators more than 400 million years ago. But fish came to dominate. Some nautiloids were able to survive in deep-water refugia, where they live today, but are threatened with extinction by human activities. Similarly, the lobe-fined coelacanth has survived in deep-water refugia for hundreds of millions of years, while their ray-finned brethren dominated the seas, and their discovery in the last century was one of the mindbenders of science. Of course, we are descendants of lobe-finned fish.

The pattern of those “living fossils” is that they did well, were even dominant, but evolution passed them by, as more adaptable organisms came to dominate. But in marginal environments that were too salty, oxygen-poor, cold, and the like, remnant populations of those ancient organisms were able to eke out an existence. Those survivors give scientists amazing glimpses into the past, and studying them provides invaluable information.

There has been a similar dynamic with humanity. Because we are such a young species, the relict populations are not so much biological relicts (as we can all interbreed), but are more around their means of subsistence and related cultural adaptations.

Gorillas and chimps are arguably relict populations. What can happen with relicts is that they were once dominant, the more adaptable left to eke out an existence someplace else, and the original “place to be” became a refugia niche, as those original refugees adapted to the hostile environments and became dominant in them. Chimps were marginal gorillas, and the human line is descended from marginal chimps. Gorillas got the heart of the rainforest, living the good life, while chimps are descended from gorillas pushed to the margins, and the human line is chimps pushed to the margins as the rainforest continued to shrink. Today, humans threaten their relict ancestor population with extinction. There is much more to come.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Krishna (11th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #7033
    Thanks

Hi:

We’ll see if I can do this in one post. Current events have precipitated this. It is not easy for people to understand what I am doing, even when they want to. It is the very rare person who approaches me and almost instantly gets a pretty good understanding of what I am doing. Few others do, and more than 40 years of doing this showed me what those who don’t understand have in common, for the few who even want to: they are dragging along their baggage.

That baggage can be ideological, but that is really more of a symptom than a cause. When I roll back the layers of people’s orientation, which comes out in my exchanges with them, what their lack of understanding really stems from is fear. In a world of scarcity, that fear wears many guises. One of the most encompassing pitfalls is trying the social route, when sociality is based on survival and fear, not love. People want to be paid to study my work, to make a living pursuing free energy, and the like. I hear no end of beginners’ bright ideas for making free energy happen, and without exception, they hail from the kindergarten level of this issue. They are all variations on the paths of failure that I have written about at length. And they are not just paths of failure, they are the kinds of failures that wreck and end lives, leaving a smoking crater behind.

The arrival of free energy will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, as humanity will become a Type 1 civilization. The technology to make it happen is older than I am. Technology is not the issue: integrity and sentience is, and both are in very short supply on Earth today, but there really does not have to be all much of it concentrated on the issue to make it happen. That was one of the key lessons of my journey. I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks, it is just the nature of what I am doing, and I let go of any judgment of it long ago. Judgment is a huge pitfall for this effort that I am trying to mount. For people who approach me with their “bright ideas,” they confuse my reactions to seeing the looming doom of their bright idea approaches with judgment.

I have presented a very straightforward class, for those with the right stuff to take. My big essay forms its centerpiece, but my entire site is the class, and I have now made nearly a thousand posts in my own forum, in a more organized fashion than I have anywhere else. I am just getting the venue populated with enough meat so that the high-level conversation that is needed for my approach to work has a place to happen.

I have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time this effort, in an approach that came to me over more than 30 years of this pursuit. The biggest event in the human journey is worth one man’s life to try an approach that might have a chance. If my effort does not bear fruit, the idea of it will at least be established. If that is all that I end up accomplishing, that is fine by me, but I am also aiming pretty high.

Enough said for now, and time to begin my busy weekend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th August 2017 at 17:35.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (1st September 2017), Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Krishna (12th August 2017), Reinhard (19th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #7034
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Finished a bunch of books on Human evolution, chimpanzees and bonobos. Reading to get insights into human behavior and how it shapes our societies.

A short description and what I found interesting in the books that I read.

Lone Survivors
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoneSurvivors.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	35894

The Broken Ladder has a good summary of how inequality effects us, it increases stress, makes us meaner, and encourages reckless risk taking at the bottom, when you have nothing to lose why not risk it all? I think it encourages risk taking at the top also, anyway you don't pay the price why not take risks somebody else pays for it anyways. Socializing costs and privatizing profits. One reason we don't have FE.

Almost Human: The Astonishing Tale of Homo Naledi and the Discovery that Changed Our Human Story is mostly an autobiographical story of finding fossils. The most important take away is that Home Naledi buried their dead nearly 300, 000 years ago.

The Chimpanzees of Gombe: Patterns of Behavior by Jane Goodall Easy to understand book, but at 600+ pages not written for the general public. She is a great scientist and if memory serves me right she refers to Frans De Wall and Richard Wrangham quite a bit. She says bonobo societies are Utopian in comparison to chimpanzee societies.

Previously I mentioned The Last Ape: Pygmy Chimpanzee Behavior and Ecology it is a good read on bonobo good paired reading with Goodall's book.

Demonic Males: Apes and the Origins of Human Violence by Dale Peterson, Richard Wrangham Sobering reading. Shows how chimpanzee (and to some extent male behavior) is rooted in violence. With infanticide, power plays, rape fundamental behaviors of male chimpanzees. Also rape is chimpanzee societies is not an end in itself, but to force submission of females in the future, and to force them to go on consortship.

Also the ratio of males to females in bonobo societies is 1:1 but in chimpanzee societies it can be as high as 1:2 with the dearth of males coming from infanticide and murder.

Draft of US Climate Change Report has been leaked, its too long at nearly 700 pages, most likely will skim through it someday.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Wade Frazier (13th August 2017), WTHTLight (17th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #7035
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

You are doing your homework, young man, which is always nice to see. Timely stuff, too. In my upcoming posts on refugia and relict populations, I will remark on how science keeps rolling back human traits to earlier appearance in the human journey, and how many traits once thought to be the sole province of humans keep getting attributed to an ever-wider assortment of animals, chimps and bonobos most famously. Yes, de Waal and Wrangham are up there with Goodall in the West, along with some Japanese scientists. If had told me twenty years ago, when my studies of our evolutionary cousins was just beginning, how much I would have gleaned from the experience, I would have been delightedly surprised.

That said, yes indeed, something about behaviorally modern humans was the game-changer. Was it the mastery of language, tools, both? Something about them allowed them to conquer the world and eliminate all other human species, Neanderthals most notably, but there were also Denisovans. This will be a significant area of revision and expansion when I finally publish my next essay update.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Krishna (14th August 2017), WTHTLight (17th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #7036
    Thanks

Hi:

Where I live, I can encounter bears on hikes in the nearby mountains, and there was a bear in my community a couple of years ago, which had wandered down from the mountains. In the Alps, bears were extinct in nations such as Switzerland and Germany, but are making a slight comeback, partly due to reintroduction efforts. That bears live in the mountains near my home does not mean that it is their ideal habitat; they can better survive humanity there. Mountains have been refugia for relict populations for probably hundreds of millions of years. Islands can also be refugia. The last mammoths lived on them, for one example of many that could be provided.

Negritos are a relict human population, living on isolated islands or mountains. They certainly did not start out that way, but when agriculture began, the hunter-gatherer economy became increasingly unviable and could only be practiced in ever-shrinking refugia, basically marginal lands where agriculture could not be practiced. There are no humans alive today who purely practice the Paleolithic hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Even a pure agrarian lifestyle, without any benefits of industrialization, might not exist on Earth today. Intentional agrarians such as the Amish enjoy many benefits of the industrial civilization that they live in the midst of.

Aboriginal Australians lived in Earth’s greatest refugia, and the end of their isolation resulted in nearly their complete genocide, as it was for the Andamans, Tasmanians, and other isolated groups who pursued the means of production of an earlier Epoch. But those isolated peoples gave the early intruders a glimpse into the human past. Those hunter-gatherers, living in their refugia, still practiced the first behaviorally modern human religion, with their singing and dancing rituals. The San of Africa still use the click-consonants that the first human language likely used.

Just as stromatolites, nautiloids and horsetails give us glimpses into the evolutionary past, so those relict human populations have given us a window into the human past.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Krishna (15th August 2017), WTHTLight (17th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #7037
    Thanks

Hi:

It will be a short one this morning. The Ends of the World is almost a mass extinction travelogue, as the author travels the globe, meeting with mass extinction specialists, looking at rock formations at extinction intervals, etc. It is a very good survey of mass extinctions for lay audiences, and what the implications are for today. One thing that stood out was how influential today’s climate change disinformation is among the laity. Sea level changes are implicated in most mass extinctions, and global glaciations’ beginnings and endings are usually the prime culprits. The first of today’s Big Five, the Ordovician Extinction, was definitely caused by sea level changes related to an ice age.

As the author discussed the Ordovician with scientists, he and the scientists were acutely aware of the abysmal state of the Global Warming “debate” today, in which the connection between carbon dioxide and the atmospheric temperature has been muddied by scientists who sold their souls to the Hydrocarbon Lobby and who have been enabled by a compliant media. More than once, the author had to note that there has been no significant controversy about the relationship of carbon dioxide and atmospheric temperature among geoscientists for more than 150 years. That the author had to keep bringing it up is a “tribute” to the disinformation efforts of people such as Fred Singer. I am regularly approached by scientifically illiterate people who challenge me on Global Warming, who have been swayed by the disinformation effort. It is a very sad commentary on the state of affairs today.

Lately, I have been reading a lot of Uncle Ed’s work, or more properly, rereading it, and I recently read a chapter of The Myth of the Liberal Media that was devoted to “junk science” and the media. Corporate giants such as Monsanto churn out study after study that shows that their products are safe, and the media gullibly swallows such interest-conflicted studies, time after time. Interestingly, the term “junk science” was coined by Steven Milloy, who literally worked for the tobacco companies as they assailed the secondhand smoke findings. Junk science, indeed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2017 at 15:15.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (1st September 2017), Joseph McAree (16th August 2017), Krishna (16th August 2017), WTHTLight (17th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #7038
    Thanks

Hi:

Uncle Ed sent me the link to this last night, on The New York Times’s anti-Russian hysteria during the past century. Ed is 92 years old. I have rarely, if ever, heard of anybody at that age doing what Ed still is. Maybe George Seldes came close. Ed is far from alone on that subject.

Some related odds and ends…

The USA is considered the greatest threat to world peace today. Here is an article on the war on Wikileaks. Ed cites Consortium News a lot. Here is a nice article on American imperialism under the “war on terror” rubric.

I was not aware of this article when I updated my atom bomb chapter of my war essay, but might update that chapter one day with that author’s thesis, that the Japanese surrendered after the atom bombs as a convenient face-saving device.

I did not know that Michael Collins Piper died a couple of years ago until recently, when I heard some of this clip of him. He talked some about Gary Wean in it. I’ll weigh in a little on the controversy of him and Gary. Piper said that Gary was miffed that Piper’s book did so well when Gary’s didn’t. I am not so sure about that. What Gary told me was that Piper’s initial effort did not credit Gary’s book much, when Gary gave Piper the idea for his book, when he stopped by The Spotlight’s office one day and talked with Piper. Piper’s final edition of his book gives Gary plenty of coverage. I am not so sure about the Jewish angle on the JFK hit. Jack Ruby was a Jewish mobster, so there was certainly a Jewish connection, and it deserves to be taken seriously. But they were far from alone, and I doubt that they were the masterminds who interposed Hunt’s grand plan or ran the cover-up, even though Arlen Specter authored the ridiculous Magic Bullet theory.

I stumbled upon this “funny” series of ads from the postwar years. In one way, it is nice to see how far we have come, but the ads could be pretty horrifying. Also, in ways, we have not graduated very far beyond it at all.

I’ll weigh in a little on the tempest at Google over that paper that that former employee wrote. I did not think that The Blank Slate was all that good, but Pinker definitely showed how skewed the arguments can get. Nature and nurture play their part, and the former Google employee definitely had some of the nature arguments right, but he was short on the nurture aspect. There are innate gender differences, plenty of them, and they can be important, but corporate America, even supposedly “enlightened” places such as Google, is highly conditioned by our political-economies.

Heck, how would Uncle Ed’s latest article play in corporate America? That Google guy could have been fired over promoting that article in most of corporate America. Corporations are not democracies; they are profit-seeking dictatorships. In the Fifth Epoch, they will go the way of dinosaurs, and deserve to.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (17th August 2017), Invictos (16th September 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd August 2017), JRS (17th August 2017), Limor Wolf (17th August 2017), WTHTLight (17th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #7039
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hello Wade, Within the emerging of consciousness, there is a great orchestration of events surrounding almost every aspect of the world conduct at small and at large, all seem to be players on a 'script' that it's writers and directors are of a multi dimensional nature. As your tendencies on this greatly respected thread are to stay within the confines of the 3D reality at most, I will not dwell much on that besides this short post. But just a little reference... The writers are the multidimensional, but the executors/ actualizers are the beings who inhabit this planet, unbeknownst to themselves and their great qualities of creative processes of how reality 'is done'. The 'play script' that goes around Russia and the US and the 'grand powers' is an old one and is used for quite a few centuries. That orchestration mechanism works best when the actualizers buy into the events from the players perspective and ' participate in the game'. Though, of course this orchestrations have many times hand and leg in reality, sometimes it is being faked just to encourage the script a little more.

The current role of president Putin (and for a while) is to create identification of the population with one leader and by that to deepen the energy of polarity (all about energy) as well as to keep society in the never ending loop of a ping pong game that is known to be the players script by (and with) our 'leaders'.

My personal choice is to take this broader perspective over the reviewing one, as this awareness does not create within the Truman show , I hope that makes some sense : )

Thank you very much for your patience with various perspectives, Wade,
    Knowing that patience is something you exercised to a large degree during your life

With love,

Limor

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd August 2017), Krist (18th August 2017), WTHTLight (17th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #7040
    Thanks

Hi Limor:

Without my usual links to experiences and study, here is how I see things. Physical reality is where our souls come to grow, in a class that cannot be had anyplace else, and school is anything but easy. Experiencing polarity is one way to grow, but far from the only way. In physical reality, the love that permeates other dimensions is not evident here, as it hides away and must be sought. That is part of the often-cruel game that is played here, for reasons that only God truly knows. For the rest of us, we slog our way through, at various levels of seeing/blindness, sentience/reflex, and so on.

The beings focused on this planet, which is but a speck of Creation, have been playing a game of duality, light and dark, love and fear, etc. This venue keeps being used by those focused on this planet’s dominant game, and the other planes “above” this one, for those who repeatedly incarnate here, are generally focused on this arena. Souls will generally focus on one arena until they get what they came for, and then they move on to the next stage of the endless journey.

On this planet, yes indeed, we have seen similar games play out repeatedly, as souls learn, but there has been “progress,” as our particular species, of seeming sentience (although that is arguable), has progressed through its Epochs, and each Epoch was founded on its energy practices. For people living in the Fourth Epoch, we no longer slaughter our neighbors on sight, steal their women, enslave our neighbors while pointing to “holy” books that justify it, and the like. We still have the bane of scarcity, politicians, wars, darkness running the show, and so on, but it does not have to be this way, just as killing our neighbors on sight and slaughtering entire cities was a passing phase.

Everybody adapts to the Epochs they live in, and rarely see beyond them. Heck, almost nobody can even imagine what could be next. Some of us are “lucky” enough to have our paths more “illuminated” than others, but for those with such “luck,” their journeys present unique demands. Some of us are on special assignment to initiate the next Epoch, partly because humanity might not survive this Epoch. And almost everybody on Earth will go kicking and screaming into the next one, with the dark ones leading the festivities, as they have for a very long time. Their time of dominance on this planet just might be ending, as their continued rule will destroy the venue. But they can’t be fought, outsmarted, snuck past, and so on. Only love and true sentience will change the game, from scarcity and fear to abundance and love, coming from people who act from healed hearts. That is how I see it today. It could change tomorrow, but probably not by much.

Love,

Wade

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd August 2017), JRS (18th August 2017), Krishna (18th August 2017), Krist (18th August 2017), Limor Wolf (18th August 2017), Patrikas (21st August 2017), Reinhard (19th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 536 FirstFirst 1 252 302 342 352 362 402 452 536 LastLast