1. Link to Post #7081
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    It seemed like a miracle that people lived into their 80s..
    When I think of some of the dangerously stupid things I did in my youth ... it seems to me to be a miracle that I am barely over 10 years away from 80 myself, and still going strong, with never a serious injury or broken bone.

That happens only when I get the time to dream of what could be a different future.
    One of the blessings of retiring ... I've learned and studied way more diverse areas than I ever could have while "earning a living and raising a family."

About the "laws of physics": I was watching documentaries about the history of the Universe, black holes and distant celestial bodies.
    Look into the Electric Universe. Also look into Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th September 2017 at 03:51.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krist (19th September 2017), Reinhard (19th September 2017), Satori (24th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #7082
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    It seemed like a miracle that people lived into their 80s..
    When I think of some of the dangerously stupid things I did in my youth ... it seems to me to be a miracle that I am barely over 10 years away from 80 myself, and still going strong, with never a serious injury or broken bone.

That happens only when I get the time to dream of what could be a different future.
    One of the blessings of retiring ... I've learned and studied way more diverse areas than I ever could have while "earning a living and raising a family."

About the "laws of physics": I was watching documentaries about the history of the Universe, black holes and distant celestial bodies.
    Look into the Electric Universe. Also look into Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics.
    Me too, Paul, altho' I did have a few serious injuries, motorcycle accident, stabbed by maniac I did not even know and a few others. I'm a few years older than you, survived heart attacks, strokes and by-pass surgery but I am not bragging, never did brag in my life. I identify with you is all.

Long life and health to you.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krist (19th September 2017), Reinhard (19th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #7083
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,682 times in 7,526 posts

Thanks Ilie:

Brilliant little post. Big subject. This will take a few posts. With materialists and the choir, my point is asking whether a mystical awakening is a “have to have” or a “nice to have” for the choir. In my professional life, I have been in situations where standard “have to haves” were not only not “have to haves,” they weren’t even “nice to haves,” but were: “why the heck do you want that?” It was insane.

I fully admit that materialists have a huge handicap for what I am doing, but can any of them reach these understandings?

If they can, I think that they can be choir material. Is materialism incompatible with those above understandings? I don’t see how, other than the pervasive fear that materialists often operate from, but materialists can operate with high integrity, too. I was on my way to becoming a materialist before my mystical awakening, and Brian was a materialist, even though he was raised Catholic, until his mystical awakening. Anybody with a scientific bent has been fed the Kool-Aid, and materialism is seductive, especially for the “smart.” But it is really little different from religious Kool-Aid, nationalist Kool-Aid, capitalist Kool-Aid, etc. It is abdicating one’s sentience and responsibility to be in some “club,” AKA in-group.

In Brian’s materialist days, his Nobel-prize-winning colleagues would sip their sherry and ridicule the paranormal, and Brian smugly sipped his sherry, too. Anybody can wake up. Anybody can express love. If materialists wake up to the Kool-Aid that they have been drinking, do they immediately become mystics? I doubt it, and a mystical awakening can only come through experience, not received teachings and study. Drinking New Age Kool-Aid is not how you get a mystical awakening. A disillusioned materialist does not immediately become a mystic, just like a disillusioned capitalist does not immediately become a communist. Among disillusioned idealists are where I am going to find the most fertile ground.

Yes, good scientists are going to always couch their statements in uncertainly, as the guiding principle of science is doubt, not faith. But are the “skeptics” ever cocksure. They are religious zealots who perform criminal acts on behalf of their faith.

A mystical awakening is one thing what my fellow travelers mostly had in common, but so were our Boy Scout natures.

This is going to be a crazily busy week at my day job (it looks like it will not let up for a couple of months now), so this series of posts will take some time, while I also juggle my biography project. Thanks again for that great post. It is a lot of grist for the mill.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th September 2017 at 22:35.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (21st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Limor Wolf (19th September 2017), Reinhard (19th September 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #7084
    Thanks

Hi:

Materialism is a pretty sterile, dreary philosophy, IMO. Most scientists are functional materialists. There is a great deal of scientific evidence that materialism is a false faith, but when you have your own dramatic and undeniable experiences, it does not matter what the scientists say; you know. Theories mean nothing when compared to knowledge. For the scientifically minded, plenty of sturdy works provide grist for the mill of the idea that death is not end of our consciousness. There is an intermediate view that does not deny psi but states that consciousness’s surviving physical death is an illusion. Is There An Afterlife? deals at length with that idea, but the author decisively favors survival over illusion.

I strongly agree with Ilie that acting with integrity while living in fear is almost impossible. I’ll agree with the “almost” part. I have had the “pleasure” of studying many dark events in the human journey, and while it was largely a horror story, such as the Holocaust, the biggest demographic catastrophe in the human journey (so far), Transatlantic slavery, today’s holocausts inflicted by my great nation, and so on, there were often dots of light in the blackness, acts of selflessness and heroism in the face of the blackest evil. If I had not had my own experiences with how evil works, I wonder who much I would have understood.

My pantheon has people in it whom we would call materialists. Uncle Noam is one, and many prominent leftists are. And I have to admit that their materialism has sent them down the path of justified violence. Noam has said that when reason fails, he recommends violence. Uncle Howard would not rule out violence in activism. Michael Albert has long been one of the left’s most enlightened voices, but he advocates coercion and his reason for not advocating violence is that activists could never out-do the state in violence. He does not support violence for strategic reasons, not on principle. The left’s materialistic blinders really hamper them as a force of change. I regard their advocacy of violence as reflecting the limits of their integrity, and one of the hazards of materialism.

Materialists really don’t understand what love is: the energy of creation, and that is a big handicap to their acting with integrity. However, some of the greatest humans that I know of were materialists. I agree that a mystical perspective far more readily allows an awareness that puts love front and center, which opens up the intuition and paths to enlightenment. And that is why I say that materialists that operate with high integrity just may be the most advanced souls on Earth, as they are not thinking of heavenly rewards, avoiding hell or the lower astral plane, or racking up karma points (or avoiding them). That is why I state that if materialists can hit all the marks needed for the choir, I think that I will welcome them in.

But materialism handicaps people in many ways. Materialists make up the bulk of Level 3s, I have seen Michael Albert disparage the ET situation with the classic “little green men” retort, seen secular saints such as Richard Stallman unable to get over the Level 3 hump, and I have never really been able to interest a prominent leftist in free energy (we have some lefties at Avalon, such as Krishna and Serg, so not all is lost). I have only met one environmentalist who was hip to free energy, and I watched his travails in trying to interest his brethren.

There are most posts to make in this subject.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2017 at 14:52.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (21st September 2017), Chris Gilbert (21st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #7085
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Responding to your latest is a pleasure. We should do this more often.

Just those two posts give me a lot to discuss, and they give me a chance to cover important concepts in my big essay. Those will take a week or so of posts to reply to.

You are saying that when materialists begin to lift the lid on free energy and the milieu around it, they won’t remain materialists for long. I agree, but I think that they can still come to the party as materialists, and even help start the party. Almost nobody can come to my work without having their beliefs challenged. Materialism is just one of many ideologies that my work takes a meat ax to.

In the Fifth Epoch, there likely won’t be any materialists, or they will exist only at the very beginning of it, like at the beginnings of the other Epochs. Materialism is the religion of the Fourth Epoch, but it did not begin to become dominant until more than 150 years into it (about the time of Darwin). It took centuries for the professional urban priesthood to stamp out the hunter-gatherer religion, with its singing and dancing rituals, and bring the agrarian religions into dominance, but the agrarian priesthood has been fighting a rearguard action against the ecstatic (Second Epoch) religions to this day. Heck, rock concerts are throwbacks to the Second Epoch religion. Even chimps engage in ritualistic behavior.

The Fourth Epoch, based on fossil fuels, cannot last much longer, but if it could, it might take centuries for the agrarian religions to finally die out and be practiced only in “primitive” corners, and even they will die out. However, it will not be through coercion, but because they will no longer make any sense. Many practices of the Third and Fourth Epochs will no longer make any sense in the Fifth, and will die out. I expect that the nuclear family will likely die out. The USA has its Bible bangers because we were an agrarian society until recently (my grandfather lived in a sod hut, Dennis was raised as a migrant farmworker (some of his homes had dirt floors), and my father and Mr. Professor were raised on farms), and Christianity is largely a phenomenon of rural America (those Red States), with muted influence in cities. I can see some materialist holdouts at the beginning of the Fifth Epoch, but they are going to be few and far between. It is going to be hard to stay stuck in materialism (or the Second and Third Epoch religions) with the daily reality of the Fifth Epoch.

You and I were raised to be materialists, but here we are. I completely agree how hard it will be for a materialist to meet these qualifications, but I don’t want to say that they can’t. At what stage of your development could you meet those qualifications? Was it before meeting me? The Epochal significance of free energy did not begin to become clear to me until about 2010, when I read an oil company book. If I had not heard of Sparky Sweet, and if a close friend had not received his exotic technology show, free energy technology might still be on my mental shelf someplace, in the realm of, “maybe it is possible.”

Some of my best students today are still materialists. But they realize that they are, are not trying to defend their faith, and look forward to one day moving beyond it, but again, that can really only be done by experience and knowledge, not by trading one set of beliefs for another. Unfortunately, the Silva course is a nepotistic shadow of its former self. But, if a person is diligent, a mystical awakening is attainable. There is also the issue of soul age. Older souls will achieve mystical awakenings easier than younger ones will, and younger souls still comprise a huge fraction of humanity today. But I think that anybody who is attracted to my work can have a mystical awakening, if they are diligent. There is no denying that I seek needles in haystacks, and can some of them come to me as materialists? Some already have.

Back to my biography project.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st September 2017 at 14:37.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (21st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #7086
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I would agree that Belief Systems is not where it's AT!!! I would note that it takes some very big jolts to get the majority of people to even BEGIN to question their beliefs! Wish I had found this thread sooner!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (21st September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krist (25th September 2017), Wade Frazier (21st September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7087
    Thanks

Hi Foxie:

We are all fed the Kool-Aid from our cradles, and the beliefs that we are force-fed seem to work, as they make us part of a club, which helps ensure our survival. I don’t expect that the masses will even begin to wake up until the Fifth Epoch arrives into their lives. It has always been this way, and I don’t expect that it will be any different this time. I let go of any judgment of that situation long ago. The advent of free energy will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, as humanity forms a Type 1 civilization. The world will end as we know it, and none of today’s belief systems will last for long.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st September 2017 at 14:35.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #7088
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes indeed, we might see the complete end of materialism quickly, but I doubt that free energy alone will do it, as it will only operate under a new physics, or at least seem to. Today, we have the quantum paradox, and while it can lead people to mystical ideas, it does not put much of a dent in today’s materialist ideas. The ET issue is entwined with the FE issue, and I doubt that one will come without the other. I have this feeling that when ETs come into general awareness (or interdimensionals, and as Greer says, it is not either/or, but both/and), that they will definitely not be materialists, and materialism will quickly be seen as an obsolete ideology, as will all organized religions. But we have the Flat Earth society, (with their numbers growing daily! ), so I imagine that there will still be some stubborn materialist holdouts. It is a passing phase in a soul’s journey through the physical plane. I think that we all go through it, somewhere in our journeys, and likely in the Young Soul stage, when we are the most outward-focused. I know materialism’s seductions. It is kind of funny, but with the rise of the idea of antimatter, among the astute, “materialism” is an obsolete term, and has been replaced with “physicalism.” Call me old-fashioned, but I still go with “materialism.”

That idea that the ZPF is divine in nature is just something that slowly dawned on me over the years. It was a cousin to my lessons on integrity. When I saw how so many efforts failed, what they all had in common was a lack of integrity, and not only from within the efforts, but from within the organized suppression, too, obviously. I began getting the idea that none of the efforts were divinely intended enough to get there. It definitely had something to do with my choir idea.

I suppose that my notion was related to the healing work that I did, experiments with subtle energy, hearing about Level 19s, and the like. I have been in arguments whether that Level 19 energy is the same as the ZPF. I don’t know, but I strongly suspect that they are close cousins. In the end, it all comes from the godhead.

Many years after that realization began to dawn on me, I read as much in a channeled magazine, which stated that not only was that source divine, but when a society finally tapped it, all other societies in the universe that have tapped it will immediately know it. It is apparently akin to jumping into a lake, and everybody else in the lake will feel the ripples and immediately know who jumped in.

Mr. Professor was not really religious and never went to church, and while we never discussed it, he was likely somewhere along the materialist spectrum (but not today! ), and he is one of the greatest humans that I ever met. I just don’t see that attaining the qualities needed for the choir must preclude materialism. I completely agree how hard it would be for a materialist, but, like you, meeting a materialist who operated at such an enlightened level would be quite an experience. As I have written plenty, somebody who can become choir material while still dragging along their materialist baggage would be a mighty soul (although they would deny that they have a soul ).

Much more to come, but back to my biography project.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd September 2017 at 13:00.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #7089
    Thanks

PERSONAL INTEGRITY.....that does seem to be the key issue. That's the conclusion this Old Lady comes to!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017)

19. Link to Post #7090
    Thanks

Hi Foxie:

Yes indeed, the integrity issue was my journey’s primary lesson. Almost nobody wants to admit it, however, so you get some points.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #7091
    Thanks

Hi:

To Ilie’s comment on whether Godzilla is a materialist or not, he definitely is not. He possesses the technologies that render today’s physics meaningless, he is all over the ET issue, and knows that there is far more to existence than the physical plane.

As Ilie noted, Godzilla is quite mystically inclined, but firmly on the dark path. Oh, the stories I have heard over the years. All are plausible and many are likely true. The scientific might describe Godzilla’s actions as psychopathy on a global scale. But his orientation is not materialist. He has an idea about the other planes of existence, but without love in his awareness, or as Ra says, only love of self, he really cannot comprehend dimensions where love is the basis for them, and far more obviously than it is in physical reality.

I don’t want to dip too far into Godzilla’s darkness, but he knows something about karma, but thinks that he can beat the system. He thinks that he can trick others into bearing his karma. It is the height of delusion, but self-servers are the most deluded of all, even though they can seem quite clever.

Take the psychotronic equipment that was used to give Greer’s team those advanced cancer cases; the equipment operators get the diseases, too, but they aren’t told that. They are among the disposable assets that Godzilla uses. Godzilla may think that he can orchestrate the mayhem and not pay the price of his machinations, but that is the most foolish of all positions that one can have, particularly for those who think that they understand what lies beyond the physical plane. And as I can’t stress too much, no lofty entity on the other side of the veil sits in judgment and punishes anybody on the other side, but beings go to where they are attracted. Those who play evil games on Earth get every chance to keep playing them when they pass over, but they only get to interact with beings who share their delight, and the stray being who tries to help them wake up and leave their “heaven.” Those who play at the highest levels of evil on Earth will “graduate” to a “heaven” that makes Max’s hell seem like a playground.

As Road’s mentor said, those gray beings in that hellish world may think that they are the “winners” of that reality, but actually, they are the biggest losers. All that we take with us is our awareness, and the patterns of thought and action that we develop while we are here is what we take with us. Wherever we go, there we are, and those patterns of our thoughts and actions are by far the easiest to change while we are here, and harder to change on the other side (such as addictive behaviors). But if you seek love, on the other side you will find it at levels that are not comprehensible in this cruel little dimension called physical reality. The greatest challenge that we have here is choosing love, when fear is such a normal state, as we live in a reality of scarcity and survival. There is nothing easy about being here, and for my part, Godzilla has my forgiveness. I don’t wish him ill. I don’t seek to interact with him, either. He can go his own way, and if my little choir idea reaches its potential, Godzilla is just going to slink away, looking for easier meat, and he can go with my blessings. The dark path is not forever, and some of his clique might even be redeemed in the Fifth Epoch. That would be my ideal outcome.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th September 2017 at 15:11.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (25th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joe Akulis (25th September 2017), Joseph McAree (27th September 2017), JRS (26th September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Krist (25th September 2017), Reinhard (25th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #7092
    Thanks

Hi:

I have not posted very many hiking photos this year. While I had some great moments in the mountains this year, there were not enough of them, as I resumed my career and don’t get as much time for hiking as I would like. That Bucket List backpack became life-risking, which is never fun, and yesterday was my first hike since that Bucket Lister. But magic can always happen, and I got a little yesterday. For most of the hike, the weather was not very cooperative, being cloudy and cool. We still got great views on top, as you can see, and on the way down, magic happened. We were taking a break, overlooking a lake, when off to the side, I saw a falcon perched about 30 feet from us. I fumbled out my camera, and before I could get off a shot, the falcon decided to go flying. My guess is a gyrfalcon, because its head seemed rather white (otherwise, I would have guessed peregrine), and that shot attached was the only close one. Another attached shows it as it rode the thermals way above us. I have never seen a falcon that closely before. Last year, it was an owl.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	falcon rainy.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	36216   Click image for larger version

Name:	falcon 2 17.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	36217   Click image for larger version

Name:	heather pass 2 17.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	36218   Click image for larger version

Name:	heather pass 17 1.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	231.0 KB
ID:	36219  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th September 2017 at 00:05.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), Franny (25th September 2017), Joseph McAree (27th September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Krist (25th September 2017), Limor Wolf (3rd October 2017), Reinhard (25th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #7093
    Thanks

Hi:

I would like to make a post on something that rears its head occasionally, spurred by my previous post. I truly wish nobody any harm, not even Godzilla and friends. What I sometimes hear is people savoring the day when the “bad guys” who have suppressed free energy and related technologies get their “just desserts.” I don’t want to see them suffer. When it clearly becomes “game over” for their evil plans, I would happily just have them slink away, and some might even be redeemed.

I would never approach Bill the BPA Hit Man, Mr. Deputy, or Ken Hodgell. Unrepentant dark pathers are highly dangerous for anybody to approach, particularly if they are going to be taken to task about their crimes. If their consciences finally awoke and I heard from them, all that they could do, as far as I would be concerned, would be to publicly discuss their crimes and seek to repair their damage, even though they were merely soldiers following orders, in a way (although they had to demonstrate their capacity for evil to even be on the team). I would not trust anything less from them. They don’t owe me anything. Their debt is to Earth and humanity, and ultimately, themselves.

Focusing on the GCs and friends, and particularly wishing them ill, falls far short of the mentality needed to help along my effort. No need to settle any scores or hope for retribution. Leave that to wiser minds than ours to sort out.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), Franny (25th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (27th September 2017), JRS (26th September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Krist (25th September 2017), Reinhard (25th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #7094
    Thanks

Well put, Wade! Sounds a lot like the conclusions George Kavasillas & Robert Stanley have come to. I don't think too many have reached the level of being able to see things in that light. Who even knew we are Eternal Beings & as such, can see things in a whole different light!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 25th September 2017 at 16:50.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (26th September 2017), Joseph McAree (27th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #7095
    Thanks

Hi:

Way too busy, as usual. My biography project is going to slip into October, but not by much, I hope. I plan to have it published this year.

It was 30 years ago this month when the rocket ship began taking off in Ventura. How time flies. So many of those memories are like they happened yesterday.

Hi Foxie: I am not familiar with the people that you mention, but acts from the heart are the most powerful that we can achieve. This, I know.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), Joseph McAree (27th September 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #7096
    Thanks

Hi:

Some of Ilie’s comments show how other groups besides materialists have their challenges. People raised or living in the Third Epoch, in agrarian societies, also have strikes against them, but as with materialists, does their conditioning automatically disqualify them from choir consideration?

One thing that I hope that my big essay gets across, and it will more so with my essay update, is that while energy forms each Epoch’s foundation, what is built on that foundation looked a lot different each time, while retaining some similarities. We all need to eat. We are social animals. We have been behaviorally modern since before our ancestors conquered Earth.

Ilie mentioned being pressed for time. In agrarian societies, everybody is pressed for time, trying to get enough to eat. From the earliest civilizations, they were always collapsing as they ran out of energy, which meant wood and food for agrarian civilizations. Hungry, time-pressed people, living on the edge, are not going to be very helpful in imagining the coming Epoch as a way to help it manifest. Desperate people are going to be more harm than good. Similar to how materialism is a straightjacket that prevents true sentience from manifesting, so are the ideologies of the Third Epoch.

In ways, it is amazing how far Dennis got dragging his religious and nationalist baggage with him, and he still tries the businessman’s route. But there can also be a charming, naďve honesty that can come from people raised on farms, which my inner circle largely did. There is something to that.

But the stories of organized religion read like bedtime stories, as if their adherents took Grimm’s Fairy Tales literally or still believed in Santa Claus. It is understandable that materialists entirely reject the agrarian religions, but they also miss the boat. It is like they rejected a hypothesis that can’t be falsified, but then erected a similar hypothesis, kind of like a mirror image of what they rejected. Instead of being met by Saint Peter and given a harp to strum, their story is that there is no story, and only oblivion awaits our consciousness when our bodies die. A mountain of evidence suggests otherwise, and I am uniformly unimpressed by the debunkers, which comes from adherents to both Third and Fourth Epoch religions. And like I state about awakenings, people can only awaken through experience, not beliefs that they were fed.

If anybody, no matter what their backgrounds are, can achieve these understandings, I think that they can be choir material. Is it harder for Third or Fourth Epoch people to achieve them? Both have their challenges. Materialists are often the most entrenched against to the idea of free energy. Yet the credulousness of those adhering to the primary population management ideologies is a big problem going the other way. I don’t need people who believe, but people who know, people who can think. And you can’t get there by sitting in your easy chair.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th September 2017 at 14:42.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (2nd October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Reinhard (28th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #7097
    Thanks

Hi:

To briefly revisit those understandings needed for the choir, a key understanding is the power of integrity, sentience, and combined positive intention. The people I seek are going to understand that the choir can make a dent. Nothing like it is has ever been seen or heard on Earth before, and who is to say what its harmonic effects might be? Doing the work to learn the song and sing it is most certainly “doing something.” And it can easily lead to manifesting the Fifth Epoch.

On Third Epoch peoples helping out, they have big issues, and this may not be initially easy to understand. In 1500 England, only about 5% of the population was literate, much less scientifically literate (scientific literacy did not really exist at the time). Women were subservient, everybody spent all of their time making sure that they could eat, strangers were legally enslaved, the odds of surviving to adulthood were about 50%, and if you walked down a street in London without a weapon at your side, you were asking to be robbed or murdered.

There was a period of Neolithic bliss in horticultural societies, when women had high status and broke up the male gangs, but it did not last long. Agrarian societies today, for all the influence of industrial societies, are relatively primitive, with agrarian religions dominating, women have low status, and scientific literacy among them is almost non-existent. Leaving school early to begin one’s “career” on the farm is typical in agrarian societies. While my inner circle was raised on farms, they all escaped them, too, lived in history’s richest and most powerful nation, and took advantage of the postwar boom, which was the most prosperous period in the human journey.

Agrarian societies might produce some choir members, but it is going to be a long haul for such people, leaving behind their natal Epoch, living in the next one, imagining the one after that and helping it manifest. My grandfather lived in a sod hut, his son helped put men on the Moon, and his son chased the Fifth Epoch. In many ways, we live in truly extraordinary times.

So, can people raised in agrarian societies learn the song of abundance and sing it? Maybe, but theirs might be the longest journeys of all, to get there.

This is my last planned post on this subject for now. Back to my biography project.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (2nd October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Limor Wolf (30th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #7098
    Thanks

I'm a little slow in "catching up" here.....but it appears I have moved from one "Epoch" to another in just a matter of a few years! Thanks, Bill!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd October 2017)

37. Link to Post #7099
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be on current events…

I awoke to the news of the latest mass shooting in the USA. I really can’t keep track of them all. This one apparently broke the “record” of a shooting last year. My life has been touched more than once by mass shootings in the USA. I am nearing the end of my biography project, or, at least its first draft, and when people see who it was, and my readers will not be surprised, the following statement may make more sense.

Since the heinous way that the USA comported itself in defeating Germany and Japan in 1945, capped off with nuclear weapons, the USA has been the greatest purveyor of international violence, by far, of any nation on Earth. My great nation has slaughtered millions, in the name of freedom, of all things. Today, black NFL players are protesting police brutality and how this nation is failing to live up to its rhetoric. What nobody seems to be discussing is that the national anthem ceremonies are acts of religion in the first place, and we supposedly have freedom of religion. When I read comments on Internet boards on the NFL protests, I see what I always see when such events happen, comments that state that the protestors are disrespecting those brave soldiers who fight for our freedom. What a Big Lie. Any American soldiers serving in America’s imperial archipelago of foreign bases and who participate in foreign invasions, who think that their efforts have anything to do with protecting American freedoms, are deeply deluded. Sometimes, returning soldiers will begin to wake up to the evil that they participated in, but they are few and far between. The last time that any American soldiers fought for the USA’s freedom was the War of 1812, when we were just a sideshow for the British, who were busy fighting the Napoleonic Wars, as they drubbed the USA and burned Washington D.C. All American wars since then have been imperial ones, as we expanded our territory and influence, which is now global in nature, although the Empire is in swift decline these days.

Our endless imperial crimes, while we fervently worship the symbols of our national religion, have everything to do with the increasing waves of violence in the USA. The USA exports more weapons than any other nation on Earth, and our military budget is far and away the highest on Earth, at nearly ten times Russia’s, which is the demon of the moment in American ideology.

There is no way that our prodigious international violence can fail to come back to haunt us (called “blowback,” “chickens coming home to roost,” and the like), and until the USA begins to face up to the reality of the evil that we endlessly inflict on the world’s peoples, this domestic violence will continue to escalate. It obviously does not need to be this way.

Back to work. The next six weeks will be very busy one in my daily life, so I may get relatively quiet on the posting front. We’ll see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd October 2017 at 19:32.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (2nd October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Melinda (2nd October 2017)

39. Link to Post #7100
    Thanks

Coming from where my life has been & the circles I have been a part of, I would say the majority of the American people have NO CLUE there even IS an American Empire. That is sad, but it is also what we are attempting to accomplish here on Avalon....wake people up!!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd October 2017), Limor Wolf (3rd October 2017), Wade Frazier (2nd October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 536 FirstFirst 1 255 305 345 355 365 405 455 536 LastLast