Page 356 of 536 FirstFirst 1 256 306 346 356 366 406 456 536 LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7101
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thanks Foxie, yes indeed, most Americans have no idea that the USA is an empire, even though Karl Rove openly admitted it, because Americans are history’s most brainwashed people. We live in the land of Hollywood and Madison Avenue, where form prevails over substance, and where reality can be turned upside-down.

Orwell knew what he was writing about. Americans as a group have not been my target audience since about 2004. As Darren noted, most Americans would “go into convulsions” if they read my site. They aren’t going to awaken via work like mine. Only experience can do that, which also applies to the free energy issue. They can keep sleeping. When the next Epoch is delivered into their lives, then they will begin to awaken, and probably not before that.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #7102
    Thanks

Hi:

Today I was home sick, for the first day in years. I always know when I will (salty or sugary foods, season changes), and I always get sick the same way (sore throat, sinus infection, flu symptoms). I should be coming out of the woods tomorrow.

So, my down day (still did some office work from home, in these high-tech days) coincided with the aftermath of yesterday’s shooting in Las Vegas. I have vacationed on the Strip about ten times, mostly with family, and have been to Mandalay Bay, so this one hits closer to home than usual.

Of course, Trump called it “pure evil,” the Democrats renewed their calls for gun control, and the Republicans called for silent prayer, as they will rarely vote to limit weaponry in my great nation. How many have to be slaughtered before they change their stance? On the fringes, YouTube gets flooded with “false flag” clips for every mass shooting in the USA, within hours of the events, led by the dean of conspiracists, Alex Jones, and today was no exception. Evidence? Ha! They have their ideology, which gives them all that they need. ISIL took credit for the slaughter, and the apparent shooter’s brother had no warning at all that his brother, a multimillionaire high-rolling visitor to Vegas, was capable of such an act.

Is the USA capable of the introspection necessary to begin to come to grips with our endemic and escalating violence? I am not counting on it. We are a nation of gun nuts. Today, I was reading some of Uncle Ed’s work on the USA’s awesome imperial hypocrisy, which is so great that Ed had to come up with a new word to describe it: chutzpah. I am not sure what is more mind-boggling; the hypocrisy of our political system, or how the blatant lies are swallowed as truth by most. Ed and Noam’s propaganda model explicitly did not deal with the media’s effectiveness in brainwashing the population – it only described how it worked – but Ed has remarked about how easy it is to bamboozle the American public to support any war.

How hard can it be to see the connection between our imperial violence and the escalating violence at home? Most video games are first-person shooters, and violence is nearly an obligatory feature of most movies. I find it a little ironic that the NFL is where the current protests against police brutality began, when the sport is the modern equivalent of the gladiatorial “games.” Maybe the nature of their sport helped them make a stand, although I don’t think that I ever heard one of them say a word about our imperial behavior – our predatory military is universally revered in those circles.

In 1970 in The New Republic, Orville Schell wrote about the USA’s activities in Vietnam:

“One Newsweek correspondent told me on returning from Quang Ngai that he was shocked by what was going on in the countryside. Having had experience in Europe during World War II, he said that what he had seen was ‘much worse than what the Nazis had done to Europe.’”

One scholar remarked that the primary cause of the Jewish Holocaust was likely World War I, as a generation of men in a formerly peaceful (relative, of course, for Europe) nation became professional killers, and German society became far more violent in the wake of World War I.

There has never been any accountability for the USA for its evil crimes in Indochina that killed millions, no Nuremburg equivalent for our crimes there, much less anyplace else where we invaded, such as Iraq and Afghanistan. Again, I am not counting on it. Germany and Japan only came to grips with their imperial behavior when forced into it by defeat. The British and Americans have never had that moment of truth, and likely won’t. But if the means of abundance were delivered to humanity, Americans just might grow a conscience, like the rise of machines meant the end of slavery, because people could afford more of a conscience. I don’t expect Americans to wake up before then. A few will, but it will only be a relative few.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd October 2017 at 04:19.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2017), Invictos (29th November 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Reinhard (5th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #7103
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Coming from where my life has been & the circles I have been a part of, I would say the majority of the American people have NO CLUE there even IS an American Empire. That is sad, but it is also what we are attempting to accomplish here on Avalon....wake people up!!
    And go to another wake up call, to the grander consciousness and awareness, believing we have arrived leaves the apple half eaten, and the worm inside..

LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #7104
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Didn't mean to make it sound like "I have arrived", Limor. I'm just so thrilled to have begun the process, even at this late stage in life! Who knew!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Limor Wolf (3rd October 2017), Ol' Roy (12th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #7105
    Thanks

Hi Foxie and Limor:

I woke up the hard way thirty years ago, more than a decade after my mystical awakening, and if you had tried to tell me what was in store for me, I wouldn’t have believed it. This, I know: the learning never ends. However, that moment of awakening, when you realize that you have been drinking somebody else’s Kool-Aid, is the most important step of the journey. So, if you have had your awakening moment, the hard part is over. Almost nobody ever wakes up. That is just the nature of being here. There are also false awakenings, when somebody thinks they woke up, but they just trade one set of beliefs for another. That is not what waking up means. Changing the flavor of the Kool-Aid is not the answer. Waking up is a matter of integrity and sentience, and few ever achieve it, in our world of scarcity and fear. They sell out their sentience for the promise of security.

When fear is not the constant drumbeat of our societies, a lot will change, and so much that this world will end, and it won’t be missed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd October 2017 at 17:10.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (3rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Limor Wolf (3rd October 2017), Matthew (3rd October 2017), Reinhard (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #7106
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Didn't mean to make it sound like "I have arrived", Limor. I'm just so thrilled to have begun the process, even at this late stage in life! Who knew!
    That was not meant to be a personal comment, Foxie, your thrill is contagious and age in numbers is meaningless, you have been there done your act, done that

I like the way the other expansion is talked about here , beyond the Matrix mind human perception/identity that is drinking the 'Kool aid' without it's knowledge even after a few waking up, also many times referred to by David Icke's good friend Carol Clarke in her personal readings, But I wouldn't like to derail Wade's thread as I have a lot of respect for him and his choices of focus
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 3rd October 2017 at 19:45.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Ol' Roy (12th October 2017), Reinhard (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wade Frazier (3rd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7107
    Thanks

Hi:

A number of recent events spurred this post, on what is it like to do what I do. First of all, my personal life is a joyous one, but has had its fair share of tragedy and sorrow over the long years. I take many people in “my” mountains, all the time, and while all are appreciative, for some, it is life-changing.

I have had to let family members and friends go over the years, as they were parasites/attackers, and almost all of them received great assistance from me, even life-saving, but those you help are often those who attack you, as bizarre as that might seem. I just take it when they do that, but then I am done with them, and in my advancing years, I am very particular about whom I let into my life and who gets my time. Some are entitled to it, such as my wife, employer, cat, and some relatives, and my best students are always highly respectful of my time, which is why they are my students.

But also, nobody who has played at my level of the free energy game puts himself out there like I do, interacting with the public like I do, and even I need a cloistered environment, as all-comers venues are full of trolls, some of whom are professionals. Bill and team keep them at bay at Avalon. Even at forums where I have been invited in, it has never ended well, which is partly why I began my own forum, in which nobody gets in unless I invite them. Looking for needles...

I fully understand why my relatively few peers will not subject themselves to public interaction, but I need the patience-training. I am approached all the time, and usually it is privately, but you can also see people regularly coming and leaving my Avalon thread, at more than 7,000 posts to date. This year is probably a typical one, as far as my interactions go, and in the past year, I have been approached on:

In short, none of those are things that I have time or interest in. Once in a great while, I will see something new, interesting, and potentially useful, but that is very rare. I am interested in students who will do the work so that they can competently discuss the subject matter in my big essay, develop a comprehensive perspective, and sing the song of abundance with me, which is going to attract the people I seek. I am not interested in much else. I also heard from people like me this year, too, who played at various levels of the game, and we always have great mutual respect. We know what we have been through.

The advent of free energy will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, and I am the only person on Earth trying what I am, and it is worth one man’s life to try an approach that might make a dent and avoid the many tried-and-true paths of disaster. My plate is overflowing, all the time, and I need to stay focused on my mission, while juggling my life. I sometimes sit back and wonder how I do it, and I am not getting any younger.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th October 2017 at 00:47.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), Inaiá (11th October 2017), Invictos (29th November 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), JRS (4th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Ol' Roy (12th October 2017), Reinhard (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #7108
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

When fear is not the constant drumbeat of our societies, a lot will change, and so much that this world will end, and it won’t be missed.

Best,

Wade
    Thank you for this beautiful statement. I have come a long way in eliminating fear in my own person, but it is still somewhat of a mystery to me as to how to help eliminate it in others. Maybe I can't "help" them, and they just have to figure it out for themselves. For example, one reason I returned to homeschooling is that even the private school my children attended for a few years started holding these ridiculous school shooter lockdown drills, as if a kindergarten child needs to be prepared for such an incredibly unlikely event. So many events in society that claim to be for preparation or security are of course, only for the purpose of instilling fear. At a school, for example, adults need to know what to do if bad things happen; but children do not need to be made to think that a gunman may burst into their room at any minute. Anyway, I am going to look at your website, and I appreciate reading what you have shared here.
    There's no time like the present.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Limor Wolf (4th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #7109
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Congrats on the home schooling, Merry Mom! Wade...I can totally understand about "letting go" of friends & family. Wish I had figured out SOONER what your thread was about!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #7110
    Thanks

Hi Merry:

Oh boy, snooping into my site can be hazardous. There are 2,000 pages of dense and intense material there. Fear is a normal biological response, like hunger and the desire for sex. There is a good reason for it, but all biological proclivities have the capacity to be abused, and in today’s dominant economic ideology, fear is celebrated. In Herman and Chomsky’s propaganda model of media behavior, fear ideologies are a critical piece of the structure. Chomsky has said that a primary trick in the elites’ governance bag is “induced fear.” People’s brains then shut down. These are biological realities.

While we live in scarcity, we will live in fear. They are joined at the hip. End scarcity, and fear is going to go away as a way to manipulate the great human herd. That is my game. I see a great deal of useless “advice” on overcoming fear, similar to Nancy Reagan’s “just say no” advice or what New Agers often come up with. Big subject. While living in physical reality, physical limitations are real, and fear has its reason for being.

I’ll finish with a memory of reading Autobiography of a Yogi back in the 1980s. Yogananda was telepathically summoned back to India by his guru, who was about to make his conscious exit from his body, as those people can do. Yogananda’s guru certainly did not fear death, but Yogananda noticed his guru’s body shaking with fear. It was the body doing that, as all bodies do their best to survive. If you have a body, you are never going to completely banish fear, as it serves a very good purpose. But we certainly do not need to live in dread, but as Michael once said, that is a valid choice, too.

Thanks for writing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th October 2017 at 04:53.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Inaiá (11th October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Reinhard (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #7111
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I hit the hay, here is another volume marker post. This thread passed 2.2 million views today. The Russian bots seem to have slowed down, and it seems that most of my forum readers do it on my forum now. I see 87 readers of my forum as I write this, and only four here. I think that it is primarily due to my forum's being better organized than this lengthy thread. But I don’t plan to stop posting here. Here is where the public can contact me, and they do all the time, although much of it is through PMs, not posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th October 2017 at 13:21.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Kate (5th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Reinhard (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #7112
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

This makes sense, that we cannot just artificially or arbitrarily end fear while we live in human bodies. Thank you for your kind response!
    There's no time like the present.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Wade Frazier (5th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #7113
    Thanks

Hi Merry:

Fear and love are the two ends of the spectrum. My readers are very familiar with a chapter in a Michael Roads book that deals a future Earth society that chose love, and one that didn’t. That loving one is one of the stars that I steer by.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Inaiá (11th October 2017), Joseph McAree (7th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Smell the Roses (6th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #7114
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

This has to be changed

Primate brain size is predicted by diet but not sociality Specifically "Specifically, frugivores exhibit larger brains than folivores".

Fruit eating and the energy (a familiar theme here from fruits are responsible for the size of primate brains.

From "The Human Advantage". I understand that Neurons in primate brains themselves scales higher than in mammals. And that the metabolic cost is proportional to number of neurons.
    A cost born by eating fruit, I don't have source now but I read something that said that primates lose weight during the non-fruiting season. Goes back to why we love sweet, and why sugar is toxic in our modern world.

I would recommend the book to you Wade (sorry about eating your time 8) Suzana Herculano-Houzel has a nice graph (page 188) that shows brain size increased faster in last 2 million years a consequence of fire and cooking.

Quote Job Kibii from the University of the Witwatersrand and colleagues say that Homo pelvises could not have evolved in response to expanding cranial capacity. In fact, the Au. sediba’s pelvis was already developing modern, Homo-like features when its brain and skull were still small.
    Source

Sediba also had hints of Broca's area responsible for speech. A Partial Pelvis of Australopithecus sediba

Probably the first proto humans finished off other Homo species, like Home eructus, Homo Naledi which lived until 250-300 thousand years. And if they could interbreed they did so with Neanderthals and Denisovans and also competed and killed for sure.

Finally I read The Age of Empathy by Frans De Waal and A new History of Life by Peter Ward

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Bruno (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017), Smell the Roses (7th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #7115
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna!

Very interesting paper. It aligns more with this part of my big essay. That paper was more suggestive than conclusive, and I am sure that the social hypothesis is not done yet. I’ll follow this issue with great interest. Thanks again for the heads up. Yes, my essay will mention that paper when I get that revision done. I can already tell that it is not going to happen until next year. My stack of books and magazines next to my desk for that revision is three feet tall.

Your sugar observation is an apt one, and it harkens back to a recent post of mine that mentions how our biological proclivities get abused in our world. In that heavenly Roads world, I am sure that there is no refined sugar. No drugs, and sex is practiced very differently than it is here.

I actually bought her book. It is in my stack to read, and I just looked at that graph. Yes, that will go into my book update too. For me, what is most important about these debates, as far as my work goes, is that they are all energy debates.

Interesting on the hip development. Sediba is certainly the latest early human evolution rock star.

So, what is all of this study teaching you? My goal for my pupils is developing a comprehensive perspective, and energy is going to be front and center, to the degree that the Epochal impact of free energy is going to be obvious. Then, it is going to be a lot easier for them to keep their eyes on the ball. It would be interesting to hear how your journey into this stuff has gone. You definitely do your homework. I would like to think that you have developed an abiding interest in these subjects that will continue, free energy or not, Uncle Wade or not. For me, this stuff is brain food.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th October 2017 at 13:40.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017), Krishna (7th October 2017), Smell the Roses (7th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #7116
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    That paper was more suggestive than conclusive, and I am sure that the social hypothesis is not done yet.
    I started out with Suzana's book The Human Advantage, in page 50 another graph says that primates have more neurons (and use proportionally more energy, page 188). Knowing that primates are tree dwelling and eat fruits I wondered if fruit eating is responsible for theirs expensive brains. I searched for relationship between fruit eating and brain size and found that paper. Which I see as confirmation for my hypothesis. The social grouping of Chimpanzees and Bonobos is strongly effected by group size while foraging. Chimps because of their environment sometimes need forage alone, while bonobos forage together in groups of average size 5. Also the brain for great apes is smaller than expected (according to Suzana) because they need big guts and muscle (the muscle I suspect being required to keep predators at bay)

The great apes are outliers and have smaller brain than predicted because of their diet, humans brains and number of neurons in them are on the same curve as the other primates (not exceptional).

Quote So, what is all of this study teaching you? My goal for my pupils is developing a comprehensive perspective, and energy is going to be front and center, to the degree that the Epochal impact of free energy is going to be obvious. Then, it is going to be a lot easier for them to keep their eyes on the ball. It would be interesting to hear how your journey into this stuff has gone. You definitely do your homework. I would like to think that you have developed an abiding interest in these subjects that will continue, free energy or not, Uncle Wade or not. For me, this stuff is brain food.
    I wanted to go through your end notes and start reading your sources. I have more than a lifetime of reading left for me. Partly I guess its just my interest in reading. Which is why I read Chomsky, Stallman and Amartya Sen before I stumbled into Wade's world.

Your energy essay is definitely the most important influence on my thinking. It is so much easier to understand the world and teaches me humility. I am what I am because of atleast 3 billion old inexorable urge for consciousness in life. These days I am mildly amused when exchange games are put front and center and not energy.

I understand the epochal importance of energy very well, and tell my activist friends to pay less attention to social change, political activism. I urge them to read your essay but it falls on deaf years

As you know Wade, I am a scientist or its close cousin materialist, so I am eagerly waiting for you to deliver free energy to my doorstep. I promise not to slam the door in your face

Jokes apart, the role of energy is clear, the epochal significance is clear, and I can easily envision the Fifth Epoch assuming some form of effectively infinite energy. I know that the conscience of the Fourth Epoch is because of the their energy consumption. In-groups expand with increase in energy and shrink with its decrease. What more is there to say?

Apart from mystical side, what do you see this student of yours missing?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #7117
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

I am about four chapters into Suzana’s book. It is a good read. I already cited some of her findings in my big essay, but will update it a little for her book. I’ll buy fruit and larger brains, both that fruit is energy dense, and it takes more brainpower to live off of fruit.

What I read about foraging parties was 2-9 for chimps and a stable 15-20 for bonobos. Your 1 and 5 may be for what it is on certain trees. Chimps will generally only murder lone foraging males in their raids. Bonobo foraging parties made that impossible. I saw your earlier bonobo references, and will do a little more homework. But the gist is the same. When females joined the large parties south of the Congo, after gorillas left the area, that set the stage for those isolated chimps to become bonobos.

As far you your perspective goes, it looks like you made it to here, or close, which on one hand is extraordinary, and on the other, your journey into the material shows me that my work is understandable if somebody devotes effort to the task. It is an honor for you to have done what you have, and important. I appreciate it.

As far as the mystical side goes, I have always said that I am not sure that it is a requirement. I get people who think that I am trying for some kind of hundredth monkey effect (which is a New Age fraud in of itself), and while I am not against Sheldrake’s formative causation idea, I am shooting for something far more mundane. I have experienced the power of what a few people of high integrity are capable of if they combine their efforts. The whole point of my site, and my big essay in particular, is to get the people I seek on the same page. If I can build that choir, making free energy happen is going to be easy.

That your words fall on deaf ears is normal. Your pals are not going to begin to understand until free energy is delivered into their lives, and that is normal. They are trapped in their Epoch, as virtually all people in the history of humanity have been. To look out beyond one’s Epoch, and actually understand what made each Epoch happen, is highly unusual. That is partly because knowledge of the other Epochs, the rise of science, and the like are very recent features of the human journey. I am not kidding: many of the key understandings reflected in my big essay are only a generation or so old, if that, in scientific/scholarly circles, and nobody yet has put it all together like I have, as I have the advantage of my preposterous journey, which even I have a hard time believing happened at times. It is definitely a race between education and catastrophe.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th October 2017 at 04:46.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017), Krishna (8th October 2017), kudzy (9th October 2017), Reinhard (8th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #7118
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished the heavy lifting on my biography project, but am working long hours at the office. The big essay update is next on my plate, but I may wait until 2018 to start on it, as I take a little “leisure” time for the rest of the year. That update will be quite a chore. I literally have a three-foot tall stack of books and magazines next to my desk, which I will use for that update. That stack reflects that past couple of years of big-essay-related reading, plus plenty of links to scientific papers, etc. While nothing will dramatically change about my big essay, quite a few of the revisions will be important, and will largely go deeper into numerous areas, making my epochal framework even clearer.

This less-than-daily posting is working for me just fine. I likely won’t slow down that much, but discussing my big essay is the kind of posting that I look forward to. That is how the choir is going to form.

Today is Columbus Day in the USA, and while the controversy is now big news, this year, I have not seen the usual spike in traffic to my Columbus essay. My big essay is far and away the “winner” on my site anymore, and I can’t complain, but the past two years have been relatively modest on the Columbus Day traffic spike to my Columbus essay.

I am going to update my fluoride essay when I update my big essay. I find it very interesting that one of the early anti-fluoride books was Fluoride and the Aging Factor. My fluoride essay update will be about how the fluoride ion has a “free radical” effect on cellular structures, how recent research (1, 2, 3) shows that the fluoride ion “gums up the works” of subcellular machinery and brings on programmed cell death. In Nick Lane’s latest, he formulates his hypothesis for why birds live ten times as long as mammals do, pound-for-pound, and his example is a pigeon and a rat. Lane’s hypothesis is that free radical production triggers programmed cell death, and that is what ages rats ten times as fast as pigeons, although they weigh the same. That same dynamic is why fluoride artificially ages us. It looks like John Yiamouyiannis was right, and was way ahead of his time.

My fluoride and Columbus essays are two of the oldest on my site, along with my Julian Simon essay. They were all first published in 1998, as I recall.

In the Fifth Epoch, these kinds of “conflict of interest disasters,” such as fluoridation, as greed trumps all, will no longer happen. But the masses are not going to begin to awaken until the Fifth Epoch arrives, not before. They are not going to awaken to work like mine or anybody’s talk. They will only awaken through experience. But for my task, I seek the awakened and awakening, not the sleeping. The Level 10 approach is not going to work. Been there, done that.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th October 2017), Invictos (29th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017), Krishna (10th October 2017), Reinhard (9th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #7119
    Thanks

Hi:

In my previous post, I mentioned John Yiamouyiannis’s increasing posthumous vindication, but don’t expect to see it come from the quackbuster operation, run by a real quack who took on Yiamouyiannis regularly and gave him a “eulogy.” Yiamouyiannis fired back. Similar to organized skepticism, I consider such “quack-busting” efforts to be criminal enterprises, working on behalf of their patrons.

The Columbus Day traffic to my site was odd. It was up, but there was actually relatively little traffic to my Columbus essay. The Columbus debate is heating up these days, and I read an Ayn-Rand-ish economic essay on what Columbus wrought. It glosses over the greatest genocide in the human journey to focus on what the author found more important: the economic aftermath of Columbus’s effort.

I have not weighed in on the issue for a long time, letting my essay speak for itself, but this year, I will a little. Unlike that author who minimized the genocide of the Western Hemisphere’s natives, I consider Europe’s conquest of humanity to be history’s greatest crime. Of course, when you wipe out all of the people on a landmass and “settle” it for yourself, it will be a great economic windfall. Hitler was merely following our example.

The dregs of European society eagerly “settled” such exploitable lands, from New England to Australia, as the natives were removed from it. My own ancestors happily “settled” lands that had recently been shorn of their native population while marveling at what “providence” gave them. My grandfather’s conscience eventually awoke on the issue.

Just yesterday, I was reading of the humane feats of my great nation, as it tortured people to death. In a way, it is fitting that the “settlers” of this “virgin” continent reached such lofty heights, while being fed industrial waste each day as “medicine.”

In the Fifth Epoch, such evil insanity will go the way of the dinosaurs.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2017 at 15:33.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th October 2017), Inaiá (11th October 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017), Krishna (11th October 2017)

39. Link to Post #7120
    Thanks

Hi:

Reactions to my biography draft from my pals have been nice to see. I couldn’t have done my work without my pals. Nobody can do this alone. My big essay is the fruit of the effort of truly countless scientists, scholars, and others, going back thousands of years.

I would like to bring up a theme that is in my big essay plenty, but needs reiteration: the Fifth Epoch is only going to be possible with abundant and clean energy. Without that, the Fifth Epoch won’t happen. It can’t happen. I cannot overemphasize that, and it usually takes some scientific literacy to understand. Aspects of today’s humanity that will vanish in the Fifth Epoch include:

The arrival of the Fifth Epoch means the end of the world as we know it, and it won’t be missed. Again, the above list is not New Agey wishful thinking, but those are easily predictable outcomes of abundance and the end of humanity’s geographic isolation, and with a little scientific literacy, they are not hard to understand at all. And I know that the technology to usher in the Fifth Epoch is already on the planet and likely is older than I am. Technology is not the issue: integrity and sentience, is.

So, arguing that some race or nation is hopelessly screwed up today is merely an assessment of what we see in this Epoch, like arguing in Third Epoch civilizations that a woman’s place was to be barefoot and pregnant, or that some people were natural slaves. In the Fifth Epoch, those Fourth Epoch assessments become meaningless.

Human nature will also change. Perhaps not dramatically at first, but it doesn’t need to. But take away fear and survival concerns, and new horizons of the human potential are going to come into view, and human nature will even change. This world begins becoming feasible. If the drumbeat of scarcity and fear prevails, if humanity survives long enough, this kind of world becomes increasingly possible. Which do you prefer?

The masses are not going to begin to wake up until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal. Judging the situation is counterproductive. It is just what it is. It won’t take many of us to usher in the Fifth Epoch, but it takes hard work to raise our awareness past the mind-and-heart-traps of this Epoch. To jettison scarcity and fear, and embrace abundance and love, in today’s world, is a very heavy lift. Not many can even begin to do it, but I believe that enough can, and I have devoted all of my “spare” time over the past quarter-century and more to that idea, and I might have another 30 good years in me. If not my effort, then another, but my approach will work, if enough people with the right stuff come together, keep their eyes on the ball, and combine their efforts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th October 2017 at 11:36.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th October 2017), DeeMetrios (22nd January 2018), Invictos (29th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th October 2017), Krishna (11th October 2017), Ol' Roy (12th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 536 FirstFirst 1 256 306 346 356 366 406 456 536 LastLast