Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7161
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    dominant in-group ideologies
    I printed off the 18 pages at this link and read them. I have trouble reading on the computer, so I think I will have to do that with the rest of your essay in order to properly digest it.

When I was getting my Masters degre, I read Kuhn's book that you mentioned. That particular course was taught by a South African visiting professor. The rest of the courses were strange, in that, as you mentioned in your essay, the so-called scientific minds seemed completely resistant to exploring untested hypotheses.

I am happy to find such a huge intellectual masterpiece with so much food for thought, that is not interspersed with ads selling me toothpaste etc.! I hope you have a beautiful day!
    There's no time like the present.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Billy (2nd November 2017), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), Inaiá (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #7162
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi:

Foxie, “normal” is being herded into “thinking” what the dominants want us to, as we are social animals. I have watched people embrace certain death rather than question their indoctrination. Becoming truly sentient is not an easy trick in our world.

Merry, I purposefully designed what I am doing so that I would not need any money to build the choir. Sorry that you cannot read online. My work was designed to be read that way. Printing it out can work, after a fashion. I have my big essay in a printable format, like reading a book, but that is the only essay that I do that for. My site comprises 2,000 pages of material. It is truly my life’s work.

About 95% of the American population is scientifically illiterate, while the scientifically literate are usually brainwashed in a different way. Brian and I discussed that long ago. That essay that you printed off is the one that brought Brian back into my life, after the NEM fiasco and my monster of a midlife crisis ended. That essay is over ten years old now, how time flies. The publication of that essay marked the year (2007) when I began studying with writing what became my big essay in mind.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (2nd November 2017), Bruno (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), Invictos (18th January 2018), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2017), Krishna (2nd November 2017), kudzy (12th November 2017), Servant Limestone (9th November 2017), Smell the Roses (2nd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #7163
    Thanks

Hi:

This is a brief post on Global Warming. As I have discussed, until the Industrial Revolution’s exploitation of hydrocarbons, Earth’s carbon cycle got its additions primarily from volcanism, and its subtractions from deposition. Deposition is not quick. While the carbon dioxide that comes out of my car’s exhaust pipe takes “only” a century to come out of the atmosphere, that does not mean that it then goes to deposition, to be removed from the carbon cycle (with some to be reintroduced through volcanism). What humanity has already vented to the atmosphere won’t all come out in deposition for more than 100,000 years. These are very long-term issues, at least on the human scale. On the geologic timescale, it is but the blink of an eye. We are wreaking havoc on Earth at a rate far greater than what drove the mass extinctions of the past. Some of the numbers are mind-boggling. Humanity has killed off 90% of the ocean’s predators in my lifetime, and 30% of Earth’s coral reefs have died off since the 1980s. We are rapidly making Earth uninhabitable, and Godzilla knows it well, as he leads the parade to oblivion and we stampede along, oblivious. It is not too late for enough of us to wake up to halt our drive to self-extinction, but time is short.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (2nd November 2017), Bruno (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2017), Krishna (2nd November 2017), Reinhard (5th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #7164
    Thanks

What affected me the most about what I have read so far is the idea of viewing the Global Controllers as a symptom rather than a cause. I appreciate how you pinpoint that we need to get out of the victim mentality. It's something I have worked on in my own life, as I started in the victim mentality as a child when my brother was murdered. It is deeply ingrained. I resonated with what you wrote about the Global Controllers being an object of pity when one looks from a wider view. I have been looking at my brother's killers more in this way as well lately. There is so much focus in the so-called alternative community on the activities of the Global Controllers. If we focused instead on our own part in making the change within, it seems like we could make more progress.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Billy (2nd November 2017), Bruno (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Inaiá (11th November 2017), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2017), kudzy (12th November 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #7165
    Thanks

Hi Merry:

Having a family member murdered is very hard to deal with, and sorry to hear of your loss. It happened repeatedly in my family, too, and it is easy to get into victim mode with that happening. Physical reality is one hell of a place to be. There is nothing easy about it.

The victim mentality seems to be humanity’s default setting. It is very hard to shake, and is behind all of those unproductive reactions to the free energy issue. It is the root of the integrity issue that humanity has, the addictions to scarcity, etc. It took many years for me to see what they all had in common: fear. Love is the antidote, but in a world of scarcity and fear, there are no easy answers. End scarcity and fear as humanity’s operative principles, and we will have an Epochal shift, the biggest so far in the human journey.

That denial or obsession with the global elite is another symptom of the problem. That situation is similar to how Western medicine also operates: operating on the victim principle and treating symptoms while ignoring causes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2017 at 13:37.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2017), Krishna (4th November 2017), kudzy (12th November 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd November 2017), Servant Limestone (9th November 2017), Smell the Roses (6th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #7166
    Thanks

Hi:

I just published phase one of my biography project on Ed Herman. I hope to finish the project this year, and then it is off to my long-overdue update of my big essay.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Krishna (6th November 2017), kudzy (12th November 2017), Smell the Roses (6th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7167
    Thanks

Hi:

I often write about “waking up” and how important it is for what I do. Another term is being “radicalized.” But the awakening never ends, and there must be eternal vigilance against falling asleep to the siren song of our conditioning. In the West, that song plays 24/7. Most Americans’ heads would explode if they read my Ed Herman biography.

It was interesting to see Dennis’s gradual awakening on certain issues. When I met Dennis, his company was in its death throes as it was being wiped out by the local oligarchy. A phony bankruptcy suit by an electric company hit man, which the federal courts fraudulently allowed, was strangling the dying company. Dennis had been rooked into pleading guilty to fraud for unintentionally bouncing some checks as his company was being illegally wiped out in the mayhem of the USA’s first energy crisis. But when I lived with Dennis in Boston, he still believed in the USA’s legal system, saying that if you pressed far enough into the legal system, you could find justice.

Then came the Ventura experience. After that, Dennis called our legal system the “just us” system. How the heck could Dennis still believe in the legal system after Seattle? Coming to understand that we live in an evil system is not a fun process. I resisted the primary lesson of my journey every step of the way, until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. Ever since, I have constantly heard from people who deny the truth of my life’s most important lesson, in their naïveté. They don’t want to believe it, either. I am sympathetic, but if people are not awake in this field, they unerringly travel the well-worn paths of disaster.

After Dennis’s last run-in with the USA’s “justice” system, which even the sitting American president’s energy advisor was powerless to influence, Dennis still implores the American government for help to make his idealistic dreams come to fruition. Is that called being a slow learner?

My point is that “awakening” does not happen in an instant, but is part of a process. My radicalizing moment on the witness stand was merely the culmination of several years of gradual disillusionment, which began in earnest with my college graduation. After those Ventura days, I would never see the world the same way again.

But the learning never ends, and although nothing that I learned after Ventura was “radicalizing” to me, nor could anything have been truly radicalizing to me after those Ventura days, my studies and further experiences since then were important for developing the perspective evident in my big essay. I only began understanding the true Epochal significance of free energy in about 2010, after reading a book published by an oil company, of all things. So, I respect the many roads that people can take to the free energy issue. While my path was set long ago, it took a long time to get there, and the learning never ends.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th November 2017 at 13:58.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017), Invictos (18th January 2018), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #7168
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been thinking about Mentor's engine. Still not sure how it works. But if the energy in the gas can be converted to hydraulic energy then the efficiency has to be 100% (theoretical). Since practical hydraulic engines are 90% efficient we would expect mentor engine to be the around that.

If the numbers are right, the engine in itself is easily worth a Nobel Prize in Physics. I am still not sure how it works or even if it works. Will keep thinking.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #7169
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Keep thinking!

The engine definitely worked - a company built one and drove it in the Rose Parade - and I have heard the marveling over it from scientists and engineers, but it was not invented to do free energy, but to just wring more energy out of a gallon of gasoline. Whether it could do free energy is still an open question for me, and as we were wiped out while building a prototype of it, it may always be at the “open question” level for me, although some scientists thought it was more than possible.

Compared to what I already know exists, it is no big deal. But compared to everything else on the market today, it is marvelous and a real brain-breaker. It was my introduction to the energy issue and the beginning of my bizarre journey, which started more than 40 years ago, how time flies.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017), Invictos (18th January 2018), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Krishna (8th November 2017), kudzy (12th November 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #7170
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

I made some posts on the physics of Mr. Mentor’s engine. I work at a company that makes use of Mr. Mentor’s pressure intensifier concept, and you can imagine my reaction when I saw it used and the technicians began explaining it to me. Mr. Mentor is likely not the first person to come up with the intensifier concept for fluids, but his innovation was original in engines. When I have encountered some of his other inventions in my life, it has been a bittersweet experience, as they were all stolen from him, which is typical.

They don’t give out Nobel prizes for technological advances, but yes, his engine would be big stuff, compared to what else is on the market today. Hybrid cars take advantage of using the car’s momentum to recharge in the batteries while braking, which is another feature of what Mr. Mentor’s engine did. If free energy makes it past humanity’s inertia and the organized suppression, Dennis, Brian, and Mr. Mentor will become historical figures.

In a world of scarcity and fear, beggars and thieves dominate, and it is the ideal environment for Godzilla to operate in. That is the main reason why Godzilla so avidly keeps the lid on free energy and related technologies. He reacts to the idea of abundance like almost all people do: with fear. No need to be too hard on him, and I have some respect and even admiration for him, as he has attained mastery of his game, even though it is a dark one. He has some dark and heavy karma, however, but so does the USA, as my Uncle Ed bio made clear, for those with eyes to see.

But with all the justified wonder at Mr. Mentor’s engine, Dennis’s heat pump, and other suppressed technologies, the free energy issue is really about integrity and sentience, not technology. Technology is really only a small part of the puzzle, but in the free energy field’s state of arrested development, it is dominated by inventors and scientists. Free energy efforts that focus on inventors and scientists are doomed. The efforts have to raise their games far higher than that, which is, of course, what my work is all about. Only a comprehensive approach has a prayer, IMO.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), kudzy (12th November 2017), Servant Limestone (9th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #7171
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to make a few posts on how I see the big picture. I have written plenty on the subject before, but there will be some new stuff in it. It won’t be THE Big Picture, but the one that I see, from my limited perspective as a mortal human.

I can’t overemphasize that anybody’s worldview should be based on experience as much as possible, and on theirs as much as possible. Learning “vicariously” through others can also be very useful (“There be dragons!”), but everybody that I know and know of with a radical perspective got theirs primarily through their own experiences, which woke them up. Without that awakening through their experiences, they would still be in thrall to their conditioning. You can’t begin to see the big picture if you drag around that baggage. The population management ideologies are the most deadening to one’s awareness, but perhaps the most insidious is the religion of the industrial Epoch, which goes by materialism and other terms.

Almost everybody that I respected in the free energy field had a mystical awakening, based on their experiences, always, and once you have that, you can no longer drink the Kool-Aid of materialism. That awakening has ruined many scientific careers, such as Brian’s. Materialism is just one more false faith. That said, there is a great deal of “mystical” disinformation out there, vended by various parties for various reasons. Some is innocent, and some is less so. But one person’s disinformation is another person’s truth, and in realms that cannot be validated very easily by experiments, these can be highly contentious areas that I will tiptoe through.

I was trained to be a scientist since I was knee-high, but as I look back, my mystical awakening ruined me before my career could begin, and sent me on other paths. After my mystical awakening, I became quite the student of spirituality, and the mystical section of my library is arguably the largest, at several bookcases and stacks of channeled magazines, going back to the 1980s.

I know people who have had NDEs, and nobody who had ever had an NDE could be convinced that death is the end of existence. Lots of “skeptics” and debunkers try to invalidate NDEs, but their efforts are pedestrian if not fraudulent. I never had an NDE or OOB, but I have as little doubt as there can be that death is not the end. I have had way too many paranormal experiences of my own, and do not fear my coming death, as I reach 60 years old next year. I have already outlived quite a few of my pals who were younger than me, and I look forward to seeing them again, as well as the older generations that have already passed on. I have been burying about one relative a year lately, as my parents’ generation dies off. My guess is that Mr. Professor is going to meet me when I pass, but maybe not just him. I have a very long list of people to catch up with when I pass over, to enjoy their presence again, to make amends when necessary, and the like. The other side is not a dull place to be, but I still have work to do while I am here, and I take it very seriously.

So, here comes that series of posts over the next week or so.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th November 2017 at 15:11.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th November 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Krishna (9th November 2017), Smell the Roses (9th November 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (9th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #7172
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Couldn't agree more, Wade, that our experiences are what move us toward our "awakening"!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Smell the Roses (9th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #7173
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    ...I printed off the 18 pages at this link and read them. I have trouble reading on the computer...

I am happy to find such a huge intellectual masterpiece with so much food for thought...
    Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ...Merry, ... Sorry that you cannot read online. My work was designed to be read that way. ...

Wade
    Merry Mom, (You may already know this, but just in case) All the modern browsers have a "zoom" function. My eyesight (for me specifically, focus) has deteriorated drastically, and I have to increase the size of the font on virtually every web page I visit. In Firefox, the keyboard shortcut to zoom larger is holding down the "Ctrl" key and hitting the plus sign ("+") key. Each new page that I visit is followed by Ctrl + three times for me, then I decide if the page needs to be blown up even bigger. To read Avalon posts, I hit Ctrl ++++ (Hold down the Ctrl key and click the plus sign four times.) Your browser should then remember the level of zoom you used on every page you've visited, so when you shut down your browser and later come back to a page, the zoom will already be set the way you like it/need it.

The key reason to read Wade's material online (rather than to print and read) is that Wade peppers his online writing with text hyperlinks to other material on his website. He uses this format to provide the background context for his statements, to tell the big story with its interrelated stories. Those hyperlinked side trips to Wade's material are exponential to what Wade writes here and on his site, and, in my opinion, critical to understanding the big picture of what Wade is conveying. And, those side trips are informative. And mind blowing.

Sorry for the interruption - which I do not take lightly in Wade's thread - but when I saw "I am happy to find such a huge intellectual masterpiece", and noting that you are reading offline, I felt compelled to comment.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th November 2017), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017), Smell the Roses (9th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #7174
    Thanks

Dennis, thank you so much! I actually did not know about the control plus shortcut, so I truly appreciate the tip. I did come up with a new way to read Wade's website, which is by finally using the Kindle I received for a gift and keeping it by my bedside with the website pulled up so I can read it at night. For me, I think it might be just a matter of developing new habits. I get so easily distracted online, whereas when reading a book or a printout, I isolate myself with just that thing and focus on it. Of course, with Wade's essay and the hyperlinks you mentioned, one will get pulled in different directions anyway. I find reading his essay a little bit at a time and then spending time digesting it does work well. I have accepted that I will not be finishing it anytime soon!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th November 2017), Joseph McAree (9th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #7175
    Thanks

Hi Merry and Dennis:

Those were timely posts. Kindles and iPads are popular ways to digest my work. People such as Chris and Krishna have been reading my work since 2001, on and off. Reading some, digesting it, searching elsewhere, living, coming back, digesting more, etc. That is a very good way to approach my work. Developing a comprehensive perspective takes work and time. But, for the people I seek, nothing less is going to help with what I am doing. And the learning never ends. I’ll never get through my list to read, and that is OK. I am currently reading a book on the formation of civilization, which I will report on when I finish it. My Domestication Revolution chapter I think is my big essay’s biggest, and covers a lot of territory, and the controversies on the agrarian epoch will not end soon. My work on those subjects is less about the answers than on the questions, how they are pursued, how the pieces of the puzzle seem to fit together, etc.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th November 2017), Krishna (10th November 2017), Smell the Roses (11th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #7176
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to the Big Picture stuff. As I have written plenty, materialism is just another religion, which you know when you have a mystical awakening. Until you have had one, you really can’t relate. It is like the difference between theory and knowledge. If I had not had my mystical awakening, I doubt that I would have become a student of spirituality, as I was well on my way to becoming a scientist, and most scientists drink the materialistic Kool-Aid each day, although the greatest scientists usually had a worldview that verged on the mystical.

After his mystical awakening, Brian was a big advocate of scientific testing of paranormal phenomena, and I performed my own experiments when I was young. While the experiments could be amazing, it was the spontaneous events that could really bowl you over. I don’t want to hear from that voice anymore, but I know that it was real. I have people who want to “fix” me, but I am fine as I am, and am not interested in having any more life-risking adventures. That voice has a lot of explaining to do.

I became quite the student of NDEs over the years. Just this year, a close relative shared his OOB/NDE with me, which he rarely talks to anybody about. He is a very public figure, and I doubt that he wants that story circulating. Crazy world. Every year or so, I will read NDE accounts submitted to a site (and here). They are not even the famous ones, but just your normal everyday NDEs.

While nothing trumps experience, and reading first-person accounts is a treat (Testimony of Light is one of the best, and Everyone’s Guide to the Hereafter is one of a number like it, of what a “normal” afterlife is like), scientists have also dipped their noses into the subject. Next to my bed today is Handbook to the Afterlife, which I have been reading often (and “rereading” is more proper, as I reread my favorite stuff all the time). Handbook to the Afterlife does not try to convince its readers of the reality of the afterlife experience, but just summarizes what has been reported from a wide array of sources, from NDE experiencers to channels to religious texts.

This past year has often seen Is There and Afterlife? next to my bed, and it sits on my office’s floor today, in one of my stacks, which does assess the evidence for an afterlife. Handbook to the Afterlife and Is There an Afterlife were both written by scientists, and it shows. I have a lot of respect for taking a scientific approach, but it could be rather amusing when reading of Klimo’s encounter with his deceased atheist father. Klimo’s parents did not want to hear about any of the afterlife “crap” that he studied as a scientist, but Klimo’s father came to him in a hyper-real state soon after he died, bewildered as to where he was, and he kept trying to get into bed with his atheist widow, who soon called her son, asking what to do about her ghost of a dead husband. Even while Klimo was staring at his deceased father, in a hyper-real state where he could see every pore on his body, Klimo did his best to keep up his scientific skepticism, questioning what he was seeing, as he was seeing it.

Jane Roberts always questioned just what Seth was, and I appreciate that kind of skepticism. Jane knew that something odd was happening, but she was never quick to slap a label on it. I have attended around a hundred channeled sessions, beginning with a Seth session, have had many private readings, and the like. I have done my time, and there is certainly something genuine about those events. It was not just people making it up, and the most startling validations often came when I least expected them.

Watching an entity strip the rings from the channel’s fingers in about a second, as the rings bounced off the floor, they were so violently removed, while his hands never moved while his fingers were a blur, was a sight that I will take to my grave. That was not the channel doing that. Nobody would do that to their hands that way. For every session after that, the channel carefully removed his rings before the session began, so that if the other entity came through, he would not have to go through that again. In that instant of ring-stripping, the entity was sparing the channel’s fingers, as his light body was extremely intense on the channel, whose hands were in a death grip on each other while the session lasted. When the session was over, the channel would peel his hands from each other, obviously in pain. The other entities did not do that to him.

The theme of my many private sessions is that I have been around the block a few times as a soul, did my fair share of screwing up over my soul’s lifetimes, and am on special assignment, perhaps my final assignment in physical reality, to help humanity right the ship before I leave the stewardship of Earth to the next generation.

My studies of the human afterlife yielded one insight above all: it all begins in the heart, and it would pay to keep our minds open when we pass over. Belief fanatics have the hardest time passing over, whether it is a fundamentalist Christian who is waiting to be handed that harp by Saint Peter, the materialist who fiercely believes that oblivion awaits, or the New Ager who has a highly specific expectation of just what will happen. A popular meme among New Age conspiracists these days is: “Run from the light!” We live in a highly limited reality, bounded by time and space, which are not restrictions on the Astral Plane, and nobody’s notions of what awaits in the afterlife is going to be completely accurate. It is just the nature of the issue, just like you cannot travel to a foreign culture and be completely prepared for what you will encounter. The learning comes from the doing.

What comes across very clearly in the wealth of after-death accounts that I have digested over the many years is that wherever you go, there you are. You don’t suddenly become somebody different when you pass over. Indeed, you become more yourself than ever when you pass over, as the layers of fear are shed, sometimes quickly, and sometimes very slowly. One concept that is relatively new to me, or at least in the way that I think about it, is that physical reality, for all of its rigors and trauma, is where my earthly personality was born. The soul kind of prepares the raw material for my existence, but the personality known as Wade truly did not exist until I was born into physical reality. I will exist forever, but I was truly born when I came to inhabit this body. There is something about physical reality that is essential to creating new leaves on the soul’s tree. Can there be a better way? I think that anybody who lives here must think that, with all of the immense cruelties of our reality, but somehow, this “school” is not only where our souls come to learn and grow, but our personalities (AKA “fragments” a la Michael, and other terms) need physical reality, with physical bodies, to even exist. The process of becoming physical is a crucible of creation, and the soul’s tree would not have those leaves, or not in the way they exist, without physical reality to grow them.

A lot more is coming on these subjects.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th November 2017 at 20:25.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th November 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joe Akulis (27th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th November 2017), Krishna (12th November 2017), Reinhard (11th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #7177
    United States Avalon Member Charles Harris's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to have your essay on my kindle paper white, can anyone help? Also Wade, is there some way I can donate to your site?
    Last edited by Charles Harris; 11th November 2017 at 19:38.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charles Harris For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #7178
    Thanks

Hi Charles:

Bless you for offering, but my work is given away for free. I don’t need any money to build the choir. As far as getting my big essay on Kindle, others will have to answer that. This .pdf version is the closest thing to reading it in book form. I would like to think that it should not be too hard to get on a Kindle. I know that pals have put it on iPads, too. I purposely have made my site pretty small, byte-wise (partly so that I don’t need money to make my work available ( )), and early on, I had pals put it on iPads, to see how it worked, and it worked fine, so I heard. My wife has an iPad, and maybe I’ll have to go to my site on it, and see how it works.

Happy reading,

Wade

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th November 2017), Joseph McAree (11th November 2017), Krishna (12th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #7179
    Thanks

For anybody who wants to donate to what I am doing, they can donate to Avalon. I have donated over $1,000 to them over the years. They deserve it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th November 2017), Joseph McAree (21st November 2017), Krishna (12th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #7180
    Thanks

Hi:

On that Big Picture, what comes across very clearly in the many accounts that I have encountered is that while the “other side” is real, it also goes back to the idea of “Wherever you go, there you are,” in that people’s experience of the other side is highly dependent on them. While physical reality is very “objective,” and while that saying of “creating our reality” is true even here, it happens instantly on the other side, where there is no time, anyway, not like we have here.

If people expect Saint Peter to hand them a harp, he will. If people want to run away from the light, they can. There are still Romans hanging out in Elysium, and that harp-strumming “heaven” is still open for business.

All beings that leave physical reality are in charge of their realities in ways that are not evident in physical reality. The realities on the other side are truly infinite. But, paradoxically, all of creation is one, which is the message of the Infinite Spirit when it manifests in physical reality. Seth said it as, “There is no separation of the self.” I remind myself of that when subjects of earthly personalities, souls, soul groups, mid-causal entities and the like are discussed. They are all aspects of the whole, and all of the slicing and dicing of the other side from here is, to a degree, unproductive activity and can serve to lead away from the truth instead of nearer to it. It pays to not get too focused on the other side, and not get too set on how it is. You will find out when you get there.

One phenomenon that deserves mention is that when people encounter mystical material, they often try to twist it to justify their behavior. I have seen people justify murder with even the most enlightening mystical material. People can use anything to justify anything, and they do. As Seth said, violence is never “justified.” All of those self-righteous justifications are not paths to love or enlightenment, although all roads eventually lead home. Ending up in the lower astral, or “hell,” as it is commonly called, is just the result to how beings choose to live, and they rarely stay there for “long.” Most people end up in the mid-astral pretty quickly, or “Summerland” and other terms, while only those who expressed the highest love and enlightenment while here immediately go to the celestial realms of the upper astral.

Beyond the Astral Plane is the Causal Plane, and beyond that other planes of increasingly fine vibration, which eventually lead back to the source of Creation, called the Tao, Godhead, and other terms. Physical reality is the “basement,” but is also the foundation. Form begins here.

I have known some very accomplished psychonauts, who have made visits like Michael Roads has, visiting heavenly and hellish future Earths, and they sometimes brought back earth-shaking inventions. When Dannion Brinkley had his first NDE, he was shown a contraption that allowed people to easily contact the other side, and part of his mission was building it. The “Creative Moment” is when the big breakthroughs happen in science and technology.

In studying these subjects, the saying of being so heavenly bound to be no earthly good richly applies. We are here for a reason, and while denial of anything beyond physical reality is a choice, even if a delusional one, it is less painful in the end to simply acknowledge that there is far more to Creation than what meets our senses each day. Some talented psychics make livings contacting the other side for people who want to connect with departed loved ones. The predominant message is that the deceased are alive and well, in their new reality, look forward to when those still on Earth pass over and they can be reunited again, but they usually deflect too much inquiry into their Astral Plane lives, as they advise the earthly to maintain their focus on their lives.

What we do while we are here matters. Turning Earth into heaven or hell is our choice, and few know it better than activists like me, who have been on the “heaven on Earth” project for our entire lives, to only see the “hell on Earth” people running the show, as the masses shuffle along to the drumbeat. My recent bio draft of Uncle Ed’s life and work is highly appropriate for this subject matter. The USA is the greatest force of evil on Earth, while Americans pretend that we are humanity’s savior. Yesterday was Veteran’s Day, and the USA worships all aspects of its warfare activity. No American soldier has truly defended the USA since the War of 1812. All other American wars were about imperial expansion and maintaining it. The USA even started the War of 1812 with its land-grabbing ways. A huge, delusionary engine labors mightily to turn darkness into light, to get people to worship violence, and nearly everybody plays along.

As Seth said, the means become the ends, which was one of the stars that I steered by from the very beginning of my adventures.

I will now leave aside the other side, and focus on the Big Picture on Earth, while drawing in otherworldly perspectives when it seems warranted.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th November 2017), Invictos (30th November 2017), Joseph McAree (21st November 2017), JRS (13th November 2017), Krishna (13th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 536 FirstFirst 1 259 309 349 359 369 409 459 536 LastLast