Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7341
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

My list of desirable choir-member qualities (1, 2) is not something that I dreamed up one day, but was developed over many years of my adventures, study, thousands of interactions with people, trading notes with my fellow travelers, and deep thought about all of it.

Only the first quality is really one of those, “either you have it or you don’t” qualities. It is the first of the “integrity and sentience” qualities that I have repeatedly discussed. If a person does not have that, the rest will not matter. Integrity is absolutely the key, and is the scarcest commodity on Earth today. It does not matter how smart, talented, and experienced somebody is, if they don’t have the integrity issue mastered, they are not going to travel very far down the free energy path. I have designed my effort specifically to discourage low-integrity individuals. I offer no riches and fame. My work challenges the egocentric conceits of my culture, and every culture has them, in a world of scarcity and fear, and only those with soul-centric orientations are going to be interested in what I am doing. If the effort that I am slowly mounting bears fruit, history’s most lucrative technology is going to be given away to humanity, and the Fifth Epoch will begin. Sure, there will be fame associated with any successful effort, but the choir should expect to labor in obscurity, and the only big payday will be living in the Fifth Epoch, or the soul’s satisfaction in helping it manifest. It would be the crowning achievement for almost any soul that ever walked on Earth. None of that makes any soul better than any other, but some souls are here on special assignment. I long ago accepted that about my journey. It has been a very mixed blessing, but I don’t regret any of it. I must have asked for it. I don’t expect my work to become “popular,” as that does not attract the people I seek. Looking for needles in haystacks.

Those who lust after wealth and power are generally not going to be attracted to an effort like mine, although I fully expect silver-tongued devils to see if they can infiltrate, take it over, and either wreck it on Godzilla’s behalf or try to turn it into a wealth and power play. I saw those plays many times during my journey, which invariably harmed or wrecked the efforts. While we suffered from provocateurs plenty (1, 2) and attacks from corrupt public officials (1, 2, 3, 4), the media (1, 2, 3), “skeptics,” and so on, it was the lack of integrity from within the efforts that proved the most damaging (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), and seeing the criminal attacks from within the free energy milieu was simply more of the same.

That other key quality is consciousness, sentience, intelligence, or whatever you want to call it. It is the quality that is needed to develop a comprehensive perspective. It will necessarily be scientifically literate, discerning, worldly, and the like. It might be the case that only Old and Mature Souls can get there for those two key qualities. I am not entirely sure about that, but they will definitely have an advantage over younger souls. They are generally past the power games that Young Souls relish, have learned that love is the answer over their many lives of trial and error, and they generally are going to march to a different drummer and not fall into line with the population management ideologies, which are huge handicaps for developing one’s sentience.

As I have written plenty, the intelligence issue was a key one in my family, in which a world-class genius had children with a woman whose IQ was about half of his. The good news is that I am not that smart, with an IQ on the low end of the genius range, and the middle member of my family, intelligence-wise. I lack about 15-20 IQ points that would have put me in the world-class mathematician and physicist class. If you saw the movie Good Will Hunting, I would have been that math professor that Matt Damon’s character ran circles around. I have known quite a few people with IQs in the 150-170 range, and they have a hard time relating to the rest of us. I am at a more normal level, in which I can eventually understand what those world-class geniuses are saying, and I have some ability to make it understood for a wider audience, which is called being a popularizer, and I have received the popularizer thumbs up from the best. I am doing my best to put that talent to productive use.

I have had scientists caution me about how much the laity can understand on the comprehensive front, and I have reluctantly agreed with them, but I doubt that it takes a very high IQ to develop a comprehensive perspective, if somebody puts in the work, but only about 25% of humanity has an IQ of 110 and above, which is what I think the lower threshold is likely around. It just takes an IQ like that to be able to juggle the many pieces of information that comprise a comprehensive perspective and then put them into place in one’s awareness, where they fit, and people can develop their own ideas about the material that I present. People have to stand on their own sentient feet. I can only help a little.

But if a person has not been awakened, and that can only happen through experience, all the study in the world does not mean much. That is why an awakening experience is also a key prerequisite for the choir.

Again, there is no judgment to any of this, but I have found what might work and what is highly unlikely to. The biggest event in the human journey is not going to be easy to manifest, and the hardest part of my effort will be building the choir.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th February 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (27th February 2018), Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (18th February 2018), onevoice (16th February 2018), Smell the Roses (16th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #7342
    Thanks

Hi:

What big picture awareness do I think that the choir needs to attain to be productive for what I have in mind? We will have to shake all in-group awareness. Identity politics and other in-group activities will have no place in the choir. It does not matter if people are white, black, brown, male, female, straight, gay, rich, poor, and so on. We are all the Universal People, and anybody can attain the awareness needed for my approach to work.

However, Third and Second Epoch peoples probably can’t help too much, although among the best that I saw in the free energy pursuit began their lives on farms. But they did not stay there as illiterate peasants. We have to lay sociality behind, which is based on survival, and understand that combined positive intention, not sociality, is going to be the key. That is far easier said than done. Mass movements are based on sociality, and mutual self-interest is another way of saying it. If self-interest is the “glue” for what I am doing, it will certainly fail.

You don’t see me asking for money. I purposely designed what I am doing so that I don’t need money to build the choir. The biggest of the big picture understandings is about seeing the world through a creator’s eyes, not a victim’s, and creators create with love. In the end, it is all about love. In the best mystical material, that message comes through very clearly, and the Michael Material comes to mind.

Many years after first reading the Michael Material, as I look at my big essay, many of Michael’s themes can be seen in it. Michael calls humanity an ensouled species, he says that cetaceans are also ensouled (I’ll buy that), and that there are one million different ensouled species in our galaxy. He made that statement when there was great debate on whether many star systems had planets. Now we know that they are standard features, and his million ensouled species number seems entirely reasonable today.

Michael said that even though we are ensouled, we are primates, with the traits that evolution gave us, and to realize that both are true, and interact, is a very valid understanding. Non-ensouled species have more of a hive awareness. I have also seen in the Michael teachings that cetaceans have a much more fluid relationship between souls and bodies than humans do, to where a pod of eight dolphins has eight souls, but they switch and swap them among the bodies. They play a different game than we do.

Michael described the evolution of souls through the physical plane in “ages,” which overlies my “Epochs” conception with almost eerie correspondence, which I did not realize until I stepped back and recalled the Michael teachings. Michael said that humanity became ensouled about 60,000 years ago, which is also about the time that humans became behaviorally modern, left Africa, and conquered Earth.

So, the First Epoch was about the journey to becoming ensouled, as our brains grew and our ancestors discovered new ways to harness energy. The Second Epoch was the Epoch of Infant Souls, as they learned to be an ensouled species. The Third Epoch was the Epoch of baby souls, as they learned how to become civilized. Rigid social hierarchies typify that phase, and there is not enough energy surplus to fund freedom except for the elite. The Fourth Epoch has been the Epoch of Young Souls, for whom winning is everything. Young Souls are great civilization builders and planet destroyers, and their religion is materialism, in all of its guises. Michael repeatedly stated that our species is on the cusp of the greatest transition that any ensouled species ever undertakes, going from Young to Mature, as the focus changes from outward to inward. Michael also said that a third of the time, species like ours do not make it, and destroy themselves in the transition. We obviously have our toes over the edge of the abyss today.

Michael said that when ensouled species destroy themselves, a third of the time it is through warfare, and two-thirds of the time through environmental destruction. If humanity survives long enough to enter the Fifth Epoch, the transition will be the greatest of all. If we keep to Michael’s framework, then the Fifth Epoch would appear to be the realm of the Mature Soul. Maybe so, but I think that Old Souls will be vital. I have been read as an Old Artisan, and my site and big essay in particular is classic Old Artisan work. Under Michael’s framework, he might call that heavenly Roads world an Old Soul civilization. I can get with that. As I have stated, humanity will not become enlightened overnight if the Fifth Epoch arrives. It will take some time to shed the “ideals” and delusions of a Young Soul world. Maybe there will be a century or two of a Mature Soul Earth, until the Old Soul Epoch materializes. Is that heavenly Roads world a Sixth Epoch society? I can get with that. The Fifth is mind-boggling enough to wrap our heads around. That hellish Roads world I would call a late Fourth-Epoch civilization that went to the dark side, taking materialism and egocentrism to its extreme. Somebody like Max would be right at home in it.

Readers of my work know that I certainly don’t take an either/or stance on the mystical teachings, but I see how they all have their validity. If it is about love and enlightenment, it is a worthy teaching. I also see strong echoes of the Ra Material in my work, especially where dark pathers and the GCs are concerned. A comprehensive perspective takes it all in, making sense of the whole, and it is possible that only Artisans can do the initial work, wired as we are. But I hope that my work can appeal to all roles, and I think that it eventually will.

Michael stressed that love is the positive pole of all roles and orientations (except for the Chief Feature, perhaps), and fear is its opposite, and that all ages and roles can understand love. Love is the energy of creation and the greatest power, ultimately the only power, in our universe. This is where my work comes full circle, from the mystical to the physical to the mystical again. Seth’s statement on idealists has been a key star that I steered by during my journey.

During my journey, and seeing how all free energy efforts failed and what they had in common, I began to suspect that the zero-point field is divine in nature, and that if an effort was not properly aligned with its nature, it would fail. Again, that is far easier said than done, in a world of scarcity and fear, but if there ever was a soul-sized issue to take on in the human journey, this is it. In physical and mystical ways, the coming of the Fifth Epoch will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far.

I may make a coda post or two, but my big picture posts are done for now. This year is about regaining my health, while being crazily busy at my day job, working on Uncle Ed’s bio project, and seeing if I can get that essay update done this year. That is a lot to have on my plate, for a guy turning 60 this year, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th February 2018 at 16:25.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (19th February 2018), Reinhard (21st February 2018), Smell the Roses (17th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #7343
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to start a new thread in my forum with this post, and one at the Education Forum. This is going to be about Brian O’Leary, Mars, and the Moon. I already had a thread on the Moon landings and Brian, but want to broaden it a little. This is going to cover controversial territory, and what has spurred it is the latest Mars colonization talk. I read this yesterday. The author is a Peak Oiler, and I have never seen a Peak Oiler embrace free energy, and I have tried with more than Heinberg. But hearing about Elon Musk’s Mars colonization plans brought up a lot, not the least of which is that I have yet to see Brian’s name come up, and he was the first human officially asked to go to Mars.

Brian’s life, like those of most of my fellow travelers, can be hard to believe at times. His fascination with space began at age eight, and he was writing about space satellites before Sputnik launched, which puzzled his teacher and classmates. He took the path to becoming an astronomer, and his work at Berkeley, as he earned his doctorate, not only set his path to becoming an astronaut, but his subsequent political persuasion was surely influenced by his Berkeley days, as it was for Uncle Ed. Somewhat strangely, I nearly went to Berkeley, but it was about chasing a girl, not trying to get into radical politics.

Brian’s astronaut interview has to be one of the top ten most bizarre in history, as he was asked/ordered to go to Mars. His first day on the job at NASA was like a baseball bat over the head, as Deke Slayton informed them that NASA had just lost the budget battle on Capitol Hill with the Pentagon, and those new astronauts were not needed (the “XS-11”), and other aspects of the astronaut culture quickly drove Brian from NASA. He lasted about as long as my father did. Brian was really not astronaut material, being more of a poet at heart than a space soldier following orders.

But while Brian was an astronaut, he trained with the Mars mission in mind, and he publicly talked about some of the tricks discussed back then for how they would get to Mars. It was only many years later that Brian learned that he was picked because Wernher von Braun was set on making a rocket for Mars (a big one), and Brian was the first talent in the stable for von Braun’s Mars dream.

Brian’s life after NASA was an odyssey that few life stories can measure up to. Being asked/ordered to go to Mars was an amusing footnote to his life. Carl Sagan recruited Brian to Cornell, Brian was soon protesting the USA’s genocidal bludgeoning of Southeast Asia’s peasants, and eventually advised presidential candidates. He advocated space mining and space colonies while at Princeton, smugly sipping his sherry with Nobel laureates as they debunked and ridiculed the paranormal, until that fateful day when Brian had his mystical awakening performing the same exercise that I did five years earlier. Then Brian’s adventures truly began.

There is much more to come.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2020 at 23:16.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (19th February 2018), Melinda (21st February 2018), onevoice (19th February 2018), Reinhard (21st February 2018)

7. Link to Post #7344
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018)

9. Link to Post #7345
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

Not too surprising that birds would figure out that strategy. I am sure that it flushes out game for them. Wild chimps know the benefits of fire. But actively using fire like that is clever, to say the least. Once humans controlled fire, they had myriad uses for it. Almost makes you wonder if dinosaurs did that, too.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (19th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #7346
    Thanks

Hi:

At Berkeley, with his mentor Donald Rea, Brian performed the experiments and wrote the scientific papers that led to his becoming an astronaut. They wrote about Venus, Mercury, and particularly Mars, which is what attracted von Braun’s interest. After he left NASA, Brian became quite the NASA gadfly, not only leading high-profile protests of the USA’s genocidal imperial behavior, but he wrote many high-profile challenges of NASA’s activities and goals, which had plenty to do with his being the only NASA astronaut who did not have a biography on NASA’s site. It was a bit of an adventure to get it published.

After Brian left NASA, Carl Sagan recruited Brian to teach at Cornell, where they studied lunar mascons and were the world’s two leading Mars experts. Brian became very politically active and advised several presidential candidates, beginning with George McGovern in 1968. After his stint on Capitol Hill with Mo Udall, Brian taught at Princeton, at the behest of his astronaut-interview roommate Gerard O’Neill, and they studied the feasibility of asteroid mining and space colonies. Several Nobel laureates were on Princeton’s staff, and Brian smugly sipped sherry with them as they ridiculed and debunked the paranormal. Brian was quite the academic vagabond, teaching at Cal Tech, Berkeley, Hampshire College, and elsewhere, never finding a place to call home.

By 1979, Brian had already lived quite a life, but his big adventures had yet to begin. His departure from mainstream science, even though asteroid mining and space colonies were pretty fringe in those days, began when he took a human potential class in 1979 and had a remote viewing experience while performing the same exercise that I did five years previously, and they gave us our mystical awakenings. Neither one of us knew it at the time, but it was the beginning of the end of our Establishment scientist days. We could no longer drink the Kool-Aid of materialism. I did not leave the path for another three years, and it took Brian nearly a decade to leave the fold. About the time that he left Princeton, he had a paranormal experience during a car accident that he probably should not have survived. After that, there was no looking back. Brian left Princeton for space contractor SAIC in LA, moving there in the same year that I did, for another of the many overlaps in our journeys. I could have walked to his house from mine, but it was another decade before we met.

Buzz Aldrin was so rudderless after the Moon landings that he tried his hand at selling cars before Brian got him a job at SAIC, and they shared the same office. If you shared an office with Buzz, do you think that you might have asked him what it was like on the Moon? Brian and Ed Mitchell were prominent members of Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project, and Ed and Buzz needed therapy after returning from the Moon; Buzz ended up in a mental institution, and Ed refused to discuss his time on the Moon. Those responses, or lack of them, contributed to Brian’s suspicion that not all was as publicly presented about the Apollo Moon landings. But that was far from the only influence on Brian’s views.

In Steven Greer’s recent book, he alleged that the Apollo 11 flag-planting ceremony was also performed on a sound stage on Earth, so that NASA would have some passable footage if they needed it. That certainly had something to do with Brian’s statements of doubt about the Moon landings, which he regretted for the rest of his life. He did not regret them for the doubts that he expressed, but for the firestorm of controversy that it caused, which overwhelmed everything else about him. I had a devil of a time with his Wikipedia biography over that issue, which led to what truly became Brian’s final word on the issue. Greer also wrote that Armstrong and Aldrin encountered ETs on the Moon, but the cover-up apparatus went into overdrive.

For me, it was kind of strange to read Greer’s statement on the flag planting ceremony. I went deep on the Moon landing evidence long ago and never found convincing evidence of faked Moon landings or faked evidence, so reading Greer’s account last year made me wonder about where Greer was getting his information. That seemed like it came from the conspiracist rumor mills. Maybe that fake ceremony was indeed filmed so that NASA could have an ace in the hole if they needed it, but another allegation in Greer’s book made me wonder.

Brian also got sucked into the Face on Mars controversy, and while he never said that the Face was artificial, he stated that it was intriguing enough that NASA should take better pictures of it when it returned to Mars, and I was on the phone with him as he downloaded the 1998 image like we all did back then, on dial-up modems. In Greer’s latest book, one of his sources said that the Face was a real artificial artifact, made about 40,000 years ago, by ETs. When I read that, it seemed to come from the tabloid pages. While I still wonder about the Face’s potential artificiality, as it still has some striking features, such as the “headdress,” I would be very surprised if the Face was artificial.

Brian knew Tom Van Flandern since his Georgetown days, and Van Flandern was a big advocate of the artificiality of the Face, making some outrageous statements about it. Van Flandern challenged many tenets of mainstream physics. Brian wrote a scientific paper with Van Flandern. I met Van Flandern and was in his circles a little, and he could concoct some rather hasty hypotheses.

I want to acknowledge that Greer’s reporting on the Face and a faked flag-planting exercise, or Van Flandern’s outrageous (“a billion times greater than chance”) statement about the 1998 Face image, can make these issues seem to come from the tinfoil hat crowd. I agree how bizarre some of those allegations are, but could they be true?

If nothing else, those kinds of allegations and reactions to Brian’s asking about what it was like on the Moon provide plenty of evidence for Brian’s doubts, however modest they might have been. Brian was not just making it up from his fevered imagination. He always approached those issues with a scientist’s caution. But he had plenty of other reasons for doubting the official story on these subjects, some of which come next.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th February 2018 at 15:57.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), Melinda (21st February 2018), onevoice (20th February 2018), Reinhard (21st February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7347
    Thanks

Hi:

During Brian’s SAIC days, he briefed people such as McNamara, Wolfowitz, and Perle, and it was a strange experience, as they acted like robots. But Brian was at SAIC to promote space colonies and asteroid mining, he refused to work on Reagan’s Star Wars, and lost his job just before he would have vested retirement benefits. His office was literally given to an Air Force general who was showered with millions to figure out how the USA could win a nuclear war. That was Brian’s last job for the Establishment. Brian told me that he could have played ball and retired very comfortably, but he would have sold his soul in the process (it was not the first time that I heard something like that). He soon began exploring the fringes full time.

On that fateful day when I met Brian in 1991, he was just getting his feet wet in the free energy milieu. Within five minutes of meeting him, he gave me Sparky Sweet’s name, and within a half hour, we were driving past the front gates of Wright Patterson Air Force Base and joking about Hangar 18 and the Blue Room.

The next year, Brian sponsored a UFO conference under the auspices of a new science organization that he co-founded (with a co-founder of the Peace Corps), and was made an “offer” by the American military to do classified UFO work. Brian rejected the offer and immediately afterward had a “heart attack.” His health never recovered and the incident shortened his life. When we traded notes in 2001, Brian described the details of his “heart attack,” and he concluded that his heart attack was the military’s response to his “no.” He was made the offer that he could not refuse, and they used their exotic toys to try to kill him.

Brian epitomized the ET-free energy connection, which Steven Greer later pursued. When I told Brian in our note-trading session of my friend’s underground technology show, his response was, “So, he got a show from the spooks.” Brian was not surprised, and was more interested in my CIA contract agent relative.

This milieu trips the light fantastic and then some. I have gone to see UFOs myself several times, and always saw something bizarre (I also visited James’s Ranch in 2015). My circles are not all that large, but the stories I have heard from fellow travelers could be doozies. Adam Trombly’s life story is the only one that I know of that compares to Dennis’s. For the rest of us, our lives have been relatively dull, and being asked/ordered to go to Mars was only an amusing footnote.

One pal was told by an astronaut about a days-long ET encounter at the International Space Station. When such events happen, the secrecy apparatus jumps into action and the astronauts and related personnel are “read in,” but they can’t always stay silent. The astronaut’s blurting out the encounter to somebody who could be trusted with the information is not that uncommon, and such encounters formed the basis of Greer’s Disclosure Project. I was always most impressed with the witnesses who saw something that they shouldn’t have.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th February 2018 at 12:40.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), Melinda (21st February 2018), onevoice (20th February 2018), Reinhard (21st February 2018)

15. Link to Post #7348
    Thanks

Hi:

I studied organized skepticism since the early 1990s, and my worst suspicions were confirmed and then some when I interacted with a prominent “skeptic.” Today, I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise. That “skeptic” became my Internet stalker for a decade, and the experience was much worse for people such as Dennis and Brian. I watched Dennis get heckled the day that I met him, and that was only a gentle preview of what lied ahead. Brian’s life-shortening brush with death was only the beginning for him.

Brian told me that as he left the sherry-sipping comfort of the Establishment and the more that he pursued the truth, the more isolated and ostracized he became. During his Ivy League professor and Capitol Hill days, Brian’s op eds ran in the New York Times and his books were published by major publishing houses. As he began navigating the fringes, he eventually lost all of his access. His last books were self-published, and one such effort bankrupted him, when his distributor went bankrupt with the entire print run of Brian’s latest book in his warehouse.

In his last years, when Brian traveled and spoke at conferences, he had a professional heckler stalk him, and Brian dreaded each encounter. Brian had a publicly available email address to his death (he was braver than me! ), and would sometimes send inquiries to me. During an exchange not long before he died, he said that the previous few days had been rough ones, as he dealt with personal attacks via email.

After the months-long adventure of getting Brian’s NASA bio published, one of the leading space “skeptics” attacked Brian’s Martian credentials in one of the most idiotic efforts that I ever saw. I heard elsewhere that the space debunker not only engaged in pedestrian, even fraudulent, debunking, but he also subtly threatened his debunking targets by reciting his NSA and other spook connections. I believe that the man is somehow on the payroll, as Mr. Skeptic likely was. If I outlive that space debunker, I will be more forthcoming about my interactions with him. It was not all bad, but his behavior was just more of what gives organized skepticism a bad name among the informed. His attack led to my asking Brian what he could give me, if a campaign to expunge his Martian credentials was launched (that space “skeptic” was in a position to mount one), and it led to Brian’s giving me his Alan Shepard and Wernher von Braun anecdotes. So, some good came from it. I am happy that I got Brian’s bios done while he was alive, and Brian’s Martian credentials seem to be permanently on the record now. That is what the truly great people of our times have to deal with.

Now, the narrative gets a little stranger. Humanity’s fascination with Mars is ancient, and plans for Mars missions were published before Sputnik was launched. Brian is history’s first human to be officially and publicly asked/ordered to go to another planet. In recent years, the Mars colonization talk has reached a fevered pitch, and that article on Elon Musk’s Mars colonization plans spurred this series of posts. What is peculiar about Musk’s stated rationale (such as a preserving a remnant of humanity that could survive whatever catastrophe (probably self-inflicted) that Earth-bound humanity might face), is that these plans have long been known in my circles, and Musk is literally parroting one of Godzilla’s contingency plans with this latest Mars colonization effort.

One of my fellow travelers was approached long ago on Godzilla’s “terraform Mars” project, which he considered insane, partly because we have a perfectly good planet to live on, and those behind the suppression of free energy and attendant technologies that would usher in the Fifth Epoch instead threaten to make Earth uninhabitable with their evil games. Dwight Eisenhower’s great granddaughter has gone public with efforts to recruit her to Godzilla’s Mars colonization project.

So, for a “visionary” such as Musk to be a big booster of a Mars colonization project, while literally reciting some of the GCs’ rationale, is a very curious situation, and in none of the Mars colonization talk in recent years have I seen Brian’s name come up even once. Even in death, he is shunted to the side. It is similar to an effort to resurrect Dennis’s heat pump technology without mentioning him. This is the typical treatment that the true pioneers have received.

I’ll make another post or two, but I’ll begin winding down this series.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2020 at 23:16.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), Melinda (24th February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), Reinhard (21st February 2018)

17. Link to Post #7349
    Thanks

Hi:

When a member of my circle was approached to help terraform Mars, his reply was manifold. Mars is geologically dead, which means that there are no plate tectonics to circulate elements (called “cycles” on Earth, such as the carbon cycle), as the radioactivity that powers Earth’s tectonics died out long ago on Mars, as it has on the Moon. The smaller the planet or moon, the faster it will become geologically inert, at least for rocky planets and moons. There is water in Mars’s crust, quite a bit of it, but Mars lost its ocean long ago. If not for oxygenic photosynthesis, Earth would have lost its ocean long ago, too, and with it, life as we know it. Earth’s internal dynamics gave rise to its magnetic field, which helps shield Earth’s atmosphere from the worst of the solar wind and the Sun’s radiation. Mars has none of that. Today, Mars’s atmosphere is 1% as thick as Earth’s, and far less than 1% of it is oxygen, and its temperature averages about 80 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. None of that is very conducive to life as we know it, much less a transplanted civilization. But the people who tried to recruit that guy said that they had all the answers, and he laughed at them. Without free energy and antigravity, any kind of terraforming project is going to be wishful thinking. Chemical rockets are not going to begin to get it done. With free energy and antigravity, many terraforming projects begin to become feasible.

That is one reason why I would be very surprised if the Face on Mars was artificial. Who the heck could live there to make it, and why make it? While Brian entertained the idea that the Face was artificial, his erstwhile colleague Carl Sagan misrepresented the evidence to dismiss the idea. Sagan did not play fair, although I consider it likely that the Face is a natural formation. Sagan’s career as a debunker was a dubious one.

The idea of terraforming Mars as an elite survival enclave, while that very same elite toys with making Earth uninhabitable (and withholds the technologies to turn Earth into something resembling heaven), is the height of evil and insanity, but such is the nature of the lust for power and control. It can never be satiated, and as Uncle Noam said, the institutional ideologies rank hegemony over survival. The GCs are in good company, although their saner members advocate the release of those technologies from their Golden Hoard, and one of their factions likely gave my friend a little demonstration of some of them.

Richard Hoagland dragged Brian into the Face issue, and Brian eventually concluded that the “City” and other features of Cydonia that Hoagland argued were artificial were likely natural formations instead. I was at Hoagland’s 1994 presentation at Ohio State University (where I also watched Manufacturing Consent in 1992), where he made the case for artificial structures on the Moon (there very well may be, but I would put more trust in somebody other than Hoagland to determine that), and I attended his 1998 conference in Seattle, where I met Tom Van Flandern and Tom Bearden. Co-finding evidence of Armstrong’s Leap on the Moon brought Brian into my life as a colleague (we had our seminal note-trading session several weeks later), and Hoagland soon tried to recruit me as one of his image analyzers. I declined the invitation and replied that I only knew enough to be dangerous, and I was then assured how easy image analysis was. That made me really wonder about the quality of Hoagland’s work. Brian independently developed the same feeling about Hoagland’s work, although he still entertained the idea that the Face might be artificial until he died, while holding to his scientist’s caution and advocating more investigation.

The Martian and lunar milieus are strange ones in ways, and Brian was right in the middle of them from the beginning of his career. The year before he died, another Mars colonization plan made publicity waves. They did not plan the launch until the 2030s, and Brian joked that he would volunteer, and that when the mission launched, he would be about 90, but would finally get his chance to go to Mars.

Since Brian’s death, several Mars colonization plans have been announced, and I never saw Brian’s name mentioned as the original Mars mission designee. Buzz Aldrin has been the most prominent advocate lately, along with Musk, and I have to wonder how many of Buzz’s ideas came from Brian.

All in all, these are fascinating subjects and were big aspects of Brian’s life and career. I am so happy that we got his Martian credentials published by NASA (the astronaut corps had no problem with Brian’s Martian credentials, even though that space debunker did). Time will tell if posterity gives Brian his due. To also be the most prominent scientific advocate of free energy puts Brian in rarefied air indeed. If free energy technology ever escapes its current sequestering, Brian will likely be a prominent historical figure, although the usual process is to bury people like him in obscurity while his work is stolen. Not if I can help it.

I am going to end these Mars posts for now, but this subject will likely keep rearing its head in the future.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd February 2018 at 15:48.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), kudzy (24th February 2018), Melinda (24th February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), Reinhard (23rd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #7350
    Thanks

Hi:

I had another surprising overlap with Uncle Ed’s professional work. That mutual fund study that Ed co-wrote had enduring relevance. It was not only a U.S. Senator who threw darts at stock listings and outperformed most mutual funds. When I was in college, I recall reading about The Monkey Fund, in which some researchers had a chimpanzee throw darts at a stock listing, and The Monkey Fund also outperformed most mutual funds. Those dartboard exercises were inspired by the mutual fund study that Ed co-wrote. So, I knew of Ed’s work while in college, amazingly.

I am working long hours at work, and that won’t change soon. But working on Ed’s bio project is my top priority for my next published work (other than forum writings), then it will be off to my essay update. What I have been doing lately is making posts in the chapter discussions, as a way to “store” my thoughts on recent study when it comes time to update the big essay, which I greatly look forward to. After I get that done, this year, I hope, but it is already looking like a stretch, with everything else on my plate, I will do more visibility work, attempt to recruit some writers who I think can contribute, and related efforts. On one hand, it is nice to have such a hill to climb ahead of me, but it is also about the journey.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd February 2018 at 14:38.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), kudzy (24th February 2018), Melinda (24th February 2018), onevoice (23rd February 2018), Reinhard (23rd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #7351
    Thanks

Hi:

This one is on the spooks. It has been gestating for some time. It is not exactly a new subject of mine, and there are various levels of the game, from CIA case officers such as Ralph McGehee to my CIA contract agent relative to those who attacked Greer’s crew and others with exotic technology to Allen Dulles’s evil activities, including covering up the murder of the man who fired him. I think that those who attacked Greer’s team worked for Godzilla, but I could be wrong and it was “only” more national interests. The same goes for Brian’s life-shortening brush with death. Are there “good” spooks? Maybe the argument can be made for the people who kidnapped my pal and gave him the underground exotic technology show, but kidnapping people does not rank too high on the “good guy” scale. The ends don’t justify the means. The means become the ends.

There has been a big brouhaha in the USA since Trump was elected over the Russians. The Democratic Party has been foaming at the mouth about the Russians since before Trump was elected. I watched one debate between Trump and Clinton, for the entertainment value, and Hillary sounded like Joe McCarthy, shrilly going on about evil Putin. The American media has been playing the Russian hysteria angle to the hilt, as it has done for the past century and more. Nobody with the least credibility thinks that Russian government spooks hacked Hillary’s emails or hacked the election. But if the Russians had, it would have been completely understandable, as election-rigging has been an American specialty for generations, so it would just be giving us a taste of our own medicine. Uncle Ed also wrote the book on the phony elections that the USA has long staged in client regimes. The Democrats’ and media’s getting all up in arms about alleged Russian election meddling would be hilarious if it was not contributing to an atmosphere that could lead to World War III.

Last year, I was looking into some spook books and came upon an Amazon review written by an alleged spook (anonymously, of course, which means that it could have just been a clever teenager) that discussed how naïve it was to think that the spooks would follow the law in their labors (the book was about exposing the dark deeds that spooks perform, the least of which is that they are illegal), as their activities’ being illegal is why they are spooks. On one hand, such an admission was refreshing, but on the other, the writer openly justified illegal and evil activities, as they “protected” their mother nations. That is BS in the first place. American spooks only protect corporate profits, although many of the more naïve in those ranks never figure that out. You have to be an idiot to wave the flag over American spook activities. Unless they are psychopaths, and there are plenty of those on the payroll, you either drink the Kool-Aid (which I have seen plenty of in the spook world) or drink yourself to death, as my relative did.

It is always kind of sickening, in a sometimes fascinating way, when I see dark path activities blithely justified as done for a “good cause,” namely our self-interest, although the nonsensical “spreading freedom” canard is standard (I just read something on that yesterday). We are supposed to cheer on their crimes, because we are allegedly beneficiaries of them or that they are spreading the light with their crimes and murders. Orwell wrote about that phenomenon. My status as a member of history’s most privileged demographic group is built on a mountain of crimes. But celebrating them? Dark pathers are overjoyed by such activities. Turn mass murdering thieves into national heroes and saints, make spooks into heroes protecting the home turf, turn darkness into light: these are tactics of dark pathers and social managers.

Only in a world of scarcity and fear do these activities make any sense whatsoever. In the Fifth Epoch, people will scarcely believe that their ancestors played those games, just as Fourth Epoch peoples look at chattel slavery with horror, or the “slaughter your neighbor on sight” practices of the late Second Epoch. Many aspects of former Epochs are looked at by people of later Epochs with incomprehension, disgust, horror, and the like. It is the flip-side of people of one Epoch having no comprehension at all of future Epochs.

Our biological equipment has not appreciably changed since the Founder Group left Africa and conquered Earth. But our energy surplus certainly has, and all human “progress” since then has ridden on it.

Secrecy, spooks, social manager Big Lies – these all only make sense in a world of scarcity and fear, and will disappear in the Fifth Epoch, along with elites, nations, races, money, and the rest. Only dark pathers will be sorry to see them go, and even some of them will wake up to love. For the rest of humanity, it will be like the ending of a nightmare, and awakening to a dawn that almost nobody dares imagine today. We will see if that choir can get built and help out. If not by me, then by somebody else who can hit those notes. It beats watching TV.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th February 2018), Franny (28th February 2018), Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), kudzy (24th February 2018), Melinda (24th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #7352
    Thanks

Hi:

This will start a few posts on the free energy field and its state of arrested development, and why I really don’t want to have much to do with the field today. I strongly doubt that free energy technology is going to come to the world through today’s free energy field, either through the current participants or the current efforts. Brian did not think so, either. I have written about these subjects plenty, but have not really devoted a thread to it yet, and I keep getting asked about it.

To begin with, the public arrival of free energy technology alone will be the biggest event in the human journey, even leaving aside the other sequestered technologies. Those technologies are very real and likely have been on Earth for longer than I have been alive. But they remain in the possession of the Global Controllers (GCs), and even though their organization is fractured and most of them want to release free energy to the world, I am not counting on it. It was most likely a disenchanted faction of the GCs that gave my close friend an underground demonstration of some of what sits in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard. You can take it to the bank that those technologies exist on Earth today, and if you saw them in action, it would look like a magic show. My pal’s eyes were bugging out of his head, and he told the demonstrators that they did not play in his galaxy. Technologically, the Fifth Epoch is already here, which is partly why I always say that the problems of manifesting free energy technology in the public sphere are not really technological, but issues of integrity and sentience.

Free energy efforts go back to at least Tesla, and the GC’s have honed their tactics of suppression into a science today, but I consider their efforts only a small part of the reason why we don’t enjoy free energy technology today.

Let’s get the theory out of the way, first, as this issue constantly arises. The big technological breakthroughs defied the theories of the day, and what my friend saw turns the physics textbooks into doorstops. Before the Wright brothers first flew, scientists declared heavier-than-air human flight “impossible,” they flew for five years in obscurity, and in the rare times that establishment science even mentioned them, it was in tones of denial and ridicule. Even after their flights could no longer be denied, the Smithsonian Institution engaged in a campaign for a generation to deny the Wright brothers their rightful precedence. The sight of flying planes was arguably the most spectacular moment of the entire Industrial Revolution, and the inventors were treated that way.

While Edison’s teams were perfecting incandescent lighting, Establishment science declared their goal “impossible,” and even after Edison was lighting up Menlo Park while the public walked under the lights, scientists refused to walk to Menlo Park to see for themselves, while dismissing Edison’s feat as a “fraud” and an “idiotic idea.”

One might think that scientists learned their lessons long ago, but human nature has not changed in the past century, and egocentric certainty that one’s theories represent reality applies to scientists in spades, to this day. Not long before he died, Brian said that Establishment science’s blindness and denial today is actually worse than it was when the Wright brothers flew.

I have seen at least a dozen alternative physics models (here is a recent one) proposed by scientists and inventors. It is easy to disappear down those rabbit holes. Theories are not reality, although they aspire to explain some aspect of it. For what I do, it is plenty to know that free energy is far from “impossible” according to today’s corpus of scientific theory, with even heavyweights such as David Bohm weighing in. There have been many challenges from within orthodoxy. For a scientist to call free energy “impossible” or “contrary to the laws of physics” is to become the professional descendant of those scientists who disparaged and ridiculed Edison and the Wright brothers. Looking to scientists for answers, credibility, and the like is looking in the wrong place.

There is organized suppression coming from various levels of Earth’s power structure, Godzilla is merely the apex predator in a global jungle filled with them, scientists snooze in their soft berths, and if they ever get out of their easy chairs and pursue anything of substance, they are quickly brought back into line with threats and ostracism, and not because of organized suppression, but by simple orthodox herd management. After Brian left the sherry-sipping fold, he scrambled for the rest of his life.

Today, the free energy field is dominated by scientists, inventors, promoters, and entrepreneurs, with many gawkers, cheerleaders, opportunists, and the like, while Godzilla watches, mostly amused by the spectacle. IMO, none of them are taking an approach that has a prayer in the current environment. There have been many demonstrations of bona fide free energy technology, but in his life’s last years, Brian tried to educate the public on the yawning gulf between a working prototype and something that the public could use. It is a vast no-man’s land, even leaving aside the organized suppression, and many billionaires today sit like vultures, waiting to swoop in and take over the field, if any effort ever gets close to commercial viability. Billionaires swarmed Dennis and Greer when they flied high, but none of them helped. If any ever tried to, they were quickly dissuaded. In a recent video, Greer mentioned talking to a hundred people near the LA airport, and ten billionaires were in the audience. None ever helped, to my knowledge. Dennis repeatedly encountered the same situations. No billionaire “philanthropist” is going to come forward and save the day. They are a bunch of phonies.

This will take a few posts, and I’ll cover a bit of territory, taking in contenders, pretenders, the perils and temptations, and why no free energy effort has ever danced clear of them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th February 2018 at 17:04.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (28th February 2018), Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #7353
    Thanks

Hi:

On free energy theory and inventions a little more…

Only a few weeks after our first Greatest Energy Show, Dennis, Mr. Engineer, and Mr. Mentor met with a scientist in LA who challenged the Second Law of Thermodynamics. He was the first of many that we encountered. Mallove called the Second Law some kind of quaint myth. Both Mr. Mentor and Victor Fischer thought that marrying heat pumps with hydraulic heat engines could produce free energy, and both of them presented inventions to do just that. I was contacted just yesterday by a free energy inventor along those lines. I don’t know if those technologies would work or not, for making free energy, and my assessment would not count for much, anyway.

On the zero-point field end of it, people such as Tesla were theorizing along those lines before quantum physics was even invented. If you get into free energy theorizing a little, you will see challenges to Maxwell’s equations, or, at least, the popular interpretations of them. Bearden does that, and challenges theories from the 19th century that were never updated for relativity and quantum theory. On Bearden, you will find plenty of scientists and “skeptics” who dismiss him or point out errors in his work (this guy does), although I also saw Mark dragging around a well-worn copy of Bearden’s magnum opus.

Bearden can be strange to be around, as his conversations can trip the light fantastic, he would not have his back to the door in restaurants (or ask his meal companion to be on the lookout), afraid that spooks with scalar weapons would come after him, he was leery of the Yakuza (seemingly for good reason), and the like. However, before he gets dismissed as a paranoid crank, he got points for working with Sparky Sweet, who had the goods, and Tom’s story of how he was nearly nabbed in a Godzilla sting operation was eerily similar to what we were subjected to about the same time. But I also have those close to me who wonder, with good reason, if Tom is on special assignment, purposefully muddying the free energy waters. It is hard to say with Tom, but I respect a lot of what he had to say. He is retired from the field today, in his old age.

But for all of the above, the aspirants rarely escaped their nationalist/capitalist orientations, especially Americans (they nearly all also had military backgrounds, in our arch-imperial nation). Dennis played Patriot and continually tried the businessman’s route, Sparky played the proprietary technology game, continually approached corporate America (as Dennis also did), thinking that he would get a tickertape parade, and died of a “heart attack” soon after fleeing into hiding, after his final death threat was delivered. Sparky’s secrets died with him, as he helped suppress his own technology. If you read Sparky’s paper on his technology, you will see mind-bending ideas in it.

The theories are not really all that important to me, as mainstream theory cannot explain what my friend was shown, how Sparky’s gizmo worked (not even Sparky really knew why it worked like it did), and so on. I am not too interested in free energy physics banter. For me, it is plenty to know that the orthodox theories have plenty of room for free energy in them, even though little of today’s physics will survive into the Fifth Epoch.

Heck, I explain, within the framework of textbook physics, why Dennis sold the world’s best heating system and why Mr. Mentor’s engine was hailed as the world’s best for powering an automobile, and 20 years later, I am still waiting for the first in-depth discussions of those technologies.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th February 2018 at 14:57.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #7354
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read "Energy and the English Industrial Revolution" Energy from coal allowed the industrial revolution to happen, part of it is as always happenstance, but once it got going nothing could stop England from ruling the world.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), Wade Frazier (27th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #7355
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

You surely noticed that like in Suzana’s book, the key was overcoming an energy threshold. Each one was Epochal in significance. The rise of humanity and the rise of England were about overcoming an energy threshold. Tiny England was able to create history’s greatest empire, at least until its descendent conquered a continent and then the world, riding the Fourth Epoch’s energy wave.

What will make the Fifth Epoch different is that all people will have access to unprecedented energy levels, so there will not be an energy scarcity framework to sort humanity into the few haves and the many have nots. I can understand people’s thinking that it will just be more of the same, but those people have not thought out the issues. My experience is that they react out of knee-jerk fear, and are addicted to their adaptations to scarcity, and cannot or will not imagine a time when such adaptations become obsolete. It takes scientific literacy, a willingness to lay aside one’s conditioning, etc.

What is also “interesting” about those Epochal Events is that as they were happening, the participants had no idea that they were. The idea of an Industrial Revolution did not take root for more than a century after it began. For the Fifth Epoch, I think that we will be more sentient about it. We have already seen hints that it won’t take long for people to understand what is happening.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (27th February 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), Reinhard (28th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #7356
    Thanks

Hi:

I grew up in an inventor’s workshop, am likely an inventor (Artisan) soul myself, so I have an understanding of the creative process and inventors. I am highly sympathetic to the idea that free energy inventors should be fairly compensated for helping bring history’s most lucrative technology to the world, but we do not live in that kind of world. As I step back and take in my site, it is mainly about disabusing people of the fantasies that they have of the world we live in. Shedding our conditioning is not easy, even when we want to. That is what Uncle Ed’s, Noam’s, and my work have in common.

But inventors tend to have a nerdish tunnel vision and the naïveté of scientists that Uncle Bucky wrote about. There are college classes today that teach about the invention and technology-development process. One key curriculum lesson is that for normal inventing, the inventor is almost always screwed out of his or her invention. Inventors who profited from their inventions are few and far between. John Rockefeller’s pal Andrew Carnegie said, “Pioneering don’t pay.” If inventors are universally screwed for normal inventing, they can forget about it for free energy inventing. The free energy field is strewn with martyrs.

While creativity is the positive pole of Artisans, and the positive pole is only accessed through love, the delusion that took me the longest to shed was that inventors had an extra helping of integrity. Maybe they do (at least, when they are operating from the Artisan’s positive pole), but the difference is so small as to be negligible. The greatest lesson of my journey is that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and inventors are not really an oasis in that desert. There is no oasis. Mr. Inventor began to teach me that lesson, mostly by his own behavior.

But God bless the naïveté of a Sparky Sweet, mailing off working prototypes of his free energy gizmo, expecting the tickertape parade, or Dennis’s believing the full-page ads run by the electric companies about energy conservation, thinking that they would give him a tickertape parade. Of course, the opposite happened for those men.

That kind of entry-level naïveté to the free energy field I have called Level 6, and most free energy inventors live there or the level “above” it, Level 7, in which they are worldly enough to know about the organized suppression but think that they can somehow avoid it. Sparky and Dennis walked straight into Godzilla’s den, while Level 7 members think that they can sneak past it. Level 7s probably scare me more than Level 6s do. Mark learned his Level 7 lesson early on, and wisely never tried that route again. I was never in Level 6 or 7, and regard Level 7 as arising from adolescent, James-Bond-ish fantasies. Godzilla’s global surveillance abilities are second to none, and thinking that people can sneak past him is a potentially deadly delusion. I have assumed that I have been under constant surveillance ever since I became Dennis’s partner. It just comes with the territory, and nobody should labor under the delusion that they can anonymously interact with me. There is no way to do that, and that is a variation of the Level 7 delusion. It is one reason why my forum will never have anonymous members. I will not cater to delusions and cowardice. They have no place in my effort, as they would lead to its failure.

However, the greatest threat to free energy inventors is not the organized suppression, but themselves and their “allies.” With personal integrity so low among the general population, and the many temptations of free energy technology, free energy efforts almost always are infected by greed and megalomania, the Treasure of the Sierra Madre effect takes over, and the efforts end in bloodbaths of greed and backstabbing. The first dozen times I saw it, I was shocked, and Dennis told me to join the club. Eventually, I nearly adopted the posture of, “I used to be disgusted, but now I am only amused.” That is one very good reason why the businessman’s path to free energy does not have a prayer. If self-interest forms the foundation of the effort, it is doomed from the start. If the participants are “lucky,” they will get Godzilla’s Golden Handcuffs. We received the first friendly buyout offer a few months after I became Dennis’s partner, and they raised the ante a year later, before they lowered the boom on us.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (28th February 2018), Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (28th February 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), onevoice (27th February 2018), Reinhard (28th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #7357
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier - " Dennis was hurt more by his “allies” than he was by the organized suppression. Seeing the GCs as the root of the problem is delusional and how victims think. The enemy is us, and the potential savoir is us."
    Hi,

An insight came to me when I read this a month ago. At an earlier point upon cycles of times on Earth I made a decision to lessen my interaction with the world with the recognition that it was not well and the thought form came that it’s ill state may have an impact over my being. I may not be the only old soul that have come to that conclusion. I was taking steps to isolate. With that inner choice (now Revoked), the ‘organized suppression’ came to play around this and I found myself distant from the grand consciousness to a large degree, my thought form ‘gave permission’, but the initial choice and creation was mine.

With the reset of our world every few thousands of years ago to not allow an expansion of consciousness to exceed it's GC’s state of mind, minor groups were able to overcome this by self-realization of their creator state that was missing from the GCs. With that rather than be impacted by the world which was the illusion and downfold of the ancient developed societies, they were IMPACTING, knowing themselves as the ONENESS that has split itself to many individual expressions that started opposing itself..

Gratitude and many blessings ~

Limor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	097.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	37249   Click image for larger version

Name:	095.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	277.8 KB
ID:	37247  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th February 2018 at 10:46.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th February 2018), Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), onevoice (28th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #7358
    Thanks

Hi:

All these years later, one of the most amazing aspects of Dennis’s journey is how nearly everybody lies about it, from corrupt officials to the media to the “skeptics” to supposed “allies” in the free energy field. It is like they are all in a lying contest, and the bigger the lies, the better. And here is the subject that they all studiously avoid:

Dennis put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free.

Nothing like it has been done in world history. The lessons to be learned from Dennis’s incredible journey are second to none, but nearly everybody lies about it, instead. I have watched the lies easily dupe people for many years, even those who fancy themselves “smart.” Maybe even especially them.

Dennis’s journey is one hell of a lesson in mounting disruptive technology efforts, even though Dennis was not trying to be disruptive. The Establishment’s immune system does not really kick in unless something threatens to be disruptive. Dennis was putting disruptive energy technology on the market, and nothing is more disruptive than that, which nobody else in the free energy field ever did, so his journey should be required study for anybody with free energy aspirations. But with the blizzard of lies, the naïve denial, and so on, the lessons of his journey have not been learned, and that is one reason among many why the free energy field stays in its state of arrested development.

I can’t tell you how many times I have heard of this or that free energy inventor, making the news briefly, whether it is in the USA, Australia, or wherever, and he demonstrates a free energy gizmo (or talks up his idea), he has some entrepreneur buddy trying to raise money, approaching the government, the energy industry, applying for a patent, keeping his technology proprietary, etc. I get bombarded with “news” like that, and I don’t want to watch. It is like they are all stuck on Square One. Let’s say that Dennis was on Square Six, where they lower the boom on you, with a high-profile takedown, meant to be an instructive lesson to any other aspirants. Sparky watched in rapt attention. I have never seen or heard of anybody else ever getting to Square Four. An inventor demonstrating a bona fide free energy gizmo let’s say is Square Three, or maybe Two. Hardly anybody ever gets past Square One.

It reminds me of those 18-year-boys, eager to get on the battlefield, in complete denial of what lied ahead, determined to become a hero. It is like the free energy turnip truck keeps running on schedule, dumping off aspirants daily, all trying the same paths of disaster over and over, with never an inkling that maybe there is something awry with their approach. It is like that Santayana quote that those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

All “bright ideas” that I ever heard of from free energy newcomers were the same naïve suggestions, which have invariably led to disaster. So, the failure to learn has been a key reason why the free energy field stays in its state of arrested development.

As I staggered from my home town, with my life in ruins, I began the study of why the world worked so starkly differently from how I was taught that it did, and if there is one overriding theme of my site, that is it. We are lied to from our cradles, from all directions. How can we learn, when all that we are taught are lies?

One definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome each time. Under that definition, the entire free energy milieu is insane, and watching aspirants claim to be the Messiah or Second Coming is just part of the circus.

These are reasons why I don’t want to have much to do with today’s free energy field, and why Brian said that the people in the field today were not going to make it happen.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th February 2018 at 14:47.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th February 2018), Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (1st March 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), onevoice (28th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #7359
    Thanks

Hi:

I think that yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the day that I became romantically involved with the woman who became my wife, just as I began going into a general physical collapse, six weeks after the raid. The heavy hand of my “friends” was once again in evidence. I got involved with my wife, just as my life and health began to fall apart. That is one of many events in my life in which I look back, thinking, “Did that really happen?” She witnessed my radicalizing day on the witness stand.

Those kinds of juxtapositions are why I say what a mixed blessing my journey has been. The voice in my head sent me straight into the meat grinder, but when I sacrificed my life, the miracle happened. Being a cast member in some kind of morality play was not what I had in mind.

As I look back, getting involved with my wife was the beginning of the end of my days with Dennis, as my “friends” had different plans for me. I can’t regret any of it, but don’t want to relive it. Once was plenty. Recalling it to write about it is as close as I want to come to it again. That voice can find another fool to do its bidding.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Krishna (1st March 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018)

39. Link to Post #7360
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

I think that yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the day that I became romantically involved with the woman who became my wife, just as I began going into a general physical collapse, six weeks after the raid. The heavy hand of my “friends” was once again in evidence. I got involved with my wife, just as my life and health began to fall apart. That is one of many events in my life in which I look back, thinking, “Did that really happen?” She witnessed my radicalizing day on the witness stand.

Those kinds of juxtapositions are why I say what a mixed blessing my journey has been. The voice in my head sent me straight into the meat grinder, but when I sacrificed my life, the miracle happened. Being a cast member in some kind of morality play was not what I had in mind.

As I look back, getting involved with my wife was the beginning of the end of my days with Dennis, as my “friends” had different plans for me. I can’t regret any of it, but don’t want to relive it. Once was plenty. Recalling it to write about it is as close as I want to come to it again. That voice can find another fool to do its bidding.

Best,

Wade
    Wade,

The highest love

Unconditionally
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vancouver, British Colombia - Feb 2018 016.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	37253   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vancouver, British Colombia - Feb 2018 021.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	37254  

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st March 2018), Melinda (1st March 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 536 FirstFirst 1 268 318 358 368 378 418 468 536 LastLast