Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #761
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Honestee and Scott:

I write about vaccinations a bit here:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#vaccination

I have been reading a lot of molecular biology and evolution in the past year, and it is quite an experience to immerse myself in the mainstream science of the issue, and then consume Sherry Tenpenny’s work:

http://drtenpenny.com/default.aspx

As I make the case in my medical racket essay, it is primarily a conflict of paradigms, especially in a world of scarcity, when creating and maintaining rackets is the primary preoccupation of the large industries. Virtually all of the interventions of Western medicine are disastrous. It is good for emergency room medicine and not much else.

Best,

Wade

Hi Sandy:

We will see if we can get off that shot.

Best,

Wade
    Hey Wade,

I have done some research into vaccs and Thimerosol/mercury,the binding agent in the MMR.Also i have read it is in other vaccs like the flu jab which causes altziemers in the elderley.
    I know about a childs blood barrier surrounding the brain and the fact that mercury can infiltrate it depending how fast the blood barrier thickens to an adult barrier.The elderlys blood barrier depleats with age!
    I also caught a Bruce Willis film with my wife a few years back,called,Mercury Rising,it was about an Autistic child,this can't be a coincedence!

Kindest.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #762
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scott (here)
    Quote Posted by Honestee (here)
    Hey Wade,

Do you have any info,or have you done any work on vaccinations?
    Do you know the reasons for children having learning difficulties,autism,A.D.D. etc..?

Cheers.
    Hello Honestee

I know you directed this question to Wade but perhaps I can help as well in regards to Vaccinations

Here is a Research links for you:
    Toxic Vacines http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...Toxic-Vaccines

Parent Speaks out about Vaccination

I Interviewed Mary Tocco as well about the subject of Vaccines The Danger of Vaccines

Hope that helps

Scott
    Thx Scott,

I keep leaping onto nexus to have a read,i will check out you links after i have had some shut eye.
    Its been a loooooong day.

Cheers.

4. Link to Post #763
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Hi:

This is a public service announcement to new readers. As I have previously mentioned, I made a summary of my posts to this thread:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/public.htm#avalon

and at the beginning of that section, I placed a link to the latest post that that page refers to. I plan to update that section periodically, to keep it fairly current.

When I eventually mount a forum to discuss my work, with my upcoming essay being my intended center of the conversation, the dialogue will be far more organized, with separate threads dealing with discrete aspects of the issue that I plan to tackle. The best preview of that essay is the combination of these two sections of my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

Happy reading,

Wade

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (22nd June 2016), noxon medem (4th July 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th July 2011), sandy (5th July 2011), Steve C (4th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #764
    Thanks

Hi Honestee:

All heavy metals are toxic to biology. It is nothing short of incredible that mercury is still used in “medicine.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rush

For the autism epidemic, I doubt that there is any one substance primarily responsible, and a lot of what is called autism today is really brain damage from a host of toxins and abuses, including vaccines, fluoride:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/fluoride.htm

the innumerable industrial substances that pervade our environment, various radiations, genetically “engineered” food, junk food, food additives such as aspartame, and so on. That does not even address the insidious nature of the content of the “news”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

history:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#more

and so on. I don’t even get into the subliminal conditioning that is being used in the media. I do not get into religion much on my site, but they use many of the tricks, too. Mystical information has been pointing to the days that we live in for many years, and one of the “signs” given is that religion would further degenerate into show business, with the services primarily providing entertainment and manipulating deep human needs and fears. Several years ago, I read about how America’s Christian churches were creating their environments to lure parishioners. They had mastered the nuances of sight and sound to where all a potential recruit had to do was sit in a pew for a few minutes to get reeled in.

The human animal is largely prey to other human animals, as everybody tries to chisel out their niche in our scarcity-based world. If abundance can ever make it past the obstacles, and human inertia is by far the greatest barrier, then almost all of the harmful practices that are sold by the various purveyors today will quickly be seen as inimical to health, and this entire era will be looked back on in awe, as the seemingly infinite unhealthy aspects of our world are considered.

In the current environment, the average person does not have a prayer, and the new autistics are only some recent casualties of this war against the human potential. The Big Boys are playing the grand puppeteer to this stage play, but they really do not have to micromanage it. The masses do most of their work for them, and you might be surprised how eagerly they sometimes do it.

Not many have broken the shackles of their conditioning or are even trying, but those are the people whom I seek.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th July 2011 at 14:06.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), ktlight (4th July 2011), Melinda (18th May 2012), noxon medem (4th July 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th July 2011), sandy (5th July 2011), Steve C (4th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #765
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The paradigm shift that we speak of is the bedrock upon which FE technology can be implemented. It requires a certain expanded world-view where love, respect, kindness is the medium of exchange, in a way money of today could never match. And peace is striven for, at all costs - without war ever being considered an option. And where people understand the meaning of freedom and the responsibility such lofty ideals come with.

FE is a misnomer, an oxymoron.
    Like the saying goes: Nothing is free.
    FE comes with so many hidden costs it may be the most expensive endeavor ever. One of those hidden costs is the personal, dirty, internal work needed to uncover the reasons that we don't want peace or freedom or love in our private worlds. There are many others...

Ernie

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th July 2011), Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th July 2011), sandy (5th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #766
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

You got it. That is why I say that the attitude that I have seen the highest players in the field have, which is loving humanity, warts and all, might be the hardest task on Earth. Yes, the price of admission to the reality I am sketching is not money, but something vastly more difficult to achieve: manifesting sufficient personal integrity to do the work, work that nobody is paying us to do, work that is extremely difficult, on several levels.

If my journey was limited to “just” not getting paid for ten years’ worth of effort, that would have been easy, but it was infinitely harder than that.

Yes, what you are stating is that the ground needs to be fertile for FE to manifest. An lone inventor with a gizmo never has and never will get there. That is part of the conundrum. But, if enough of us can do the heavy lifting and form that collective pool of integrity and sentience, then maybe we can get there. If FE and heaven on Earth are going to manifest, it is going to take the best that a pretty tiny portion of humanity can achieve, at least in today’s environment. But, if the outcome of that is FE and a vastly increasing standard of living for humanity, one heck of a lot more of the human potential can be tapped. That is part of the conundrum. Many of the ideas that you see me deal with have been dealt with in many other places, but as I discovered the hard way, the key is personal integrity, or love, or caring for others. It is the positive pole of the self-serving/other-serving duality that we have here:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

however you want to call it.

Best,

Wade

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), eaglespirit (8th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th July 2011), Steve C (5th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #767
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

I plan to rent for a month a billboard in the city I live now (Warsaw, Poland).
    I want to put something ala Ghandi (in Polish) on it:

You CAN change the World...
    ...start with yourself

I know it looks naive. But it is better than nothing
    May be it will tickle some minds
    Some times a tickle is all you need to wake somebody up

Best wishes
    Robert

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Melinda (18th May 2012), sandy (5th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #768
    Thanks

Hi Robert:

That would be cute. You are invited to post a photo of that billboard on this thread. Of course, few, if any of us, will be able read it, but you can translate it for us.

Best,

Wade

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th July 2011), sandy (5th July 2011), Steve C (5th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #769
    Thanks

Hi:

Just a brief note before I get at it at my day job, on this day of "independence" in the USA, where fireworks will simulate the weaponry of freedom tonight...

Sandy mentioned obtaining some of Roads's work, as have others at Avalon:

http://www.michaelroads.com/

I would like to repeat myself a little here, to reinforce a theme that dominates my work. Living on Earth is no easy trick, especially these days. Enlightened mystics know that to balance the Earthly and Heavenly is the hard trick of being here. It is easy to become full-blown materialists or full-blown mystics. You can get so Earthly bound that you are no Heavenly good, and vice versa. Those are among the perils that attend life on Earth.

The greatest physicists, who are giants of the hardest of the hard sciences, were, to one degree or another, mystics:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#mystical

Everybody whom I have the greatest respect for in the FE field, and most have a scientific background, have a distinctly mystical orientation. The ones who made important contributions to FE science often had mystical insight to credit for their breakthroughs, which is also pretty standard:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#flash

I have encountered some high level FE players who began their journeys as hard-nosed materialists, to eventually explore past lives and embark on paranormal odysseys, etc. I have mentioned many of my mystical experiences on this thread and on my site, so I will not belabor them here, but let me say that the realms that Roads visited in his adventures:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads

are far from unique, in that he was the only Earthly visitor. Some highly accomplished FE inventors and scientists have made similar journeys into alternate realities, and sometimes they came back with inventions in their heads, inventions that were ultimately suppressed. This reality was not quite ready for them yet, it seems.

An endemic problem of a testimony like Roads's is that he cannot "prove" any of it to anybody. However, the principles that he discovered on his journey are the gold nuggets of his path. That is the nature of such adventures. While many people like hearing my war stories, for those who do not dismiss them as fantasy or heavily-embroidered events, I believe that about the only thing that I have to offer that is worth much is what I learned on that journey.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm

I do not ask anybody to take my word for it. What I ask, however, is that readers keep my words in the back of their heads as they begin to explore territory that I say that I visited, and if they find that some of what I said is true for them, they might take my other testimony a little more seriously. In the end, that is probably the primary motivation behind what I have done in writing my site, doing interviews, and so forth. Getting to Level 12:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

without risking a wrecked life in the levels before it, is what I wish for my readers.

OK, back to work,

Wade

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #770
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Holy Crow!!!

As I read somewhere today in Wade's writings I think I have blow a fuse trying to comprehend many of the concepts I have read today. I have Bruce Liptons' The Biology of Belief, David Icke's Human Race Get off Your Knees books I'm reading, Wades writings and read and listened to Micheal Roads Website today. Also took breaks by mowing the lawn, weeding flower beds, weed whacking hard to get at areas of yard, sweeping the concrete patio, a little loving time with my senior neighbor, resting and connecting with nature and a few bugs and catching up on the thread today.

What a day of accomplishments to go along with a superb, sunny day with a breeze to keep one somewhat cool. All I need now is one of those electromagnetic bubbles to go floating around the Universe to check out and experience some of what I've read today and I will have it made in the shade

Oh well I often used to say to my students that confusion was the best state of learning as one is letting go of old thinking (conditioning) to integrate new learning. Being a generalist and wanting to know about all I read can have it's downside though and may be one of the issues that hampers my ability to maintain focus on one thing for any great length of time.

I love learning and growing!

I do have to say though before closing Wade, that I'm not so sure about the liberation of women since the industrial epoch. Yes we have much more freedom in certain areas of the world but not all regions and lets face it, it is still a man's world for many women who do not comprehend personal power and sovereignty. Having said that FE will facilitate true liberation for all women and all entities for that matter.

While falling asleep tonight I'm imaging a planet where everyone is on the path of light and we all know it. I hope to wake with a remembered astral adventure of abundance everywhere surrounded by loving beings such as here, the best thread on Avalon
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #771
    Thanks

Ah Sandy, before I go to sleep to the sound of fireworks, let me say this: humanity is not yet liberated, not in the way that it could be. However, chattel slavery ended, and in all industrial societies, women’s lot improved vastly over what it once was, and it has continued to improve. In low-energy societies, women’s status is highly inferior, pretty much universally.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#women

Not all that long ago in the scheme of things, Christian theologians debated whether women had souls.

Even in nations that are just beginning to industrialize, like China and India, foot-binding and suttee are practices of the past. I am not saying that there is not still a long ways to go, but as living standards have increased, so has the awareness that people do not need to severely exploit those around them. Three centuries ago, slavery was “normal” in the West. In just my lifetime, American women have opportunities that their mothers could only dream of. It is like that throughout the West. Since energy use per capita peaked in the USA in the early 1970s, the American economy has been stagnant, and is playing its deadly imperial games to secure energy resources, but its women’s lot has continued to improve, at least relatively. That is a big subject that I do not have time for tonight.

But, in history’s richest and most powerful nation, is it still a scarcity-based society, and I am a member of history’s most privileged demographic group (white, educated American men), but we also live on the backs of humanity, which my peers do not like hearing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#progress

To invoke a baseball aphorism, American middle-class men were largely born on third base and think they hit a triple.

So, we have long way to go, but we have also come a long way, and rising living standards that were powered by energy surpluses made it possible.

As my work makes clear, the relatively low status of women has many downsides:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#masculine

Some have learned lessons from the bonobo experience, to point to a better future.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bonobo

Although I did not digest the bonobo findings until recently, not in the way that Wrangham did, one thing that I have thought for many years is that women need to step up. And not like men, but like women. I mean it, that my ideal global peacekeeping force is grandmothers, and if FE makes its appearance anytime soon, I am going to be banging the drums for it. There are extremely few women in the FE milieu, and that is part of the problem. I have never met a woman FE tinkerer, and have only heard of a few. Not that tinkering is going to solve the FE riddle, but women have been pretty passive spectators to the FE story, when they are aware of it at all. That has to change, and radically, if this FE stuff is going to have a chance.

Well, a lot more to say, but I have to get to bed.

Sleep tight – and it sounds like you will sleep well tonight.

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th July 2011 at 15:30.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), eaglespirit (8th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (7th July 2011), Fred Steeves (5th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th July 2011), sandy (5th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #772
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Ah Sandy, before I go to sleep to the sound of fireworks, let me say this: humanity is not yet liberated, not in the way that it could be. However, chattel slavery ended, and in all industrial societies, women’s lot improved vastly over what it once was, and it has continued to improve. In low-energy societies, women’s status is highly inferior, pretty much universally.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#women

Not all that long ago in the scheme of things, Christian theologians debated whether women had souls.

Even in nations that are just beginning to industrialize, like China and India, foot-binding and suttee are practices of the past. I am not saying that there is not still a long ways to go, but as living standards have increased, so has the awareness that people do not need to severely exploit those around them. Three centuries ago, slavery was “normal” in the West. In just my lifetime, American women have opportunities that their mothers could only dream of. It is like that throughout the West. Since energy use per capita peaked in the USA in the early 1970s, the American economy has been stagnant, and is playing its deadly imperial games to secure energy resources, but its women’s lot has continued to improve, at least relatively. That is a big subject that I do not have time for tonight.

But, in history’s richest and most powerful nation, is it still a scarcity-based society, and I am a member of history’s most privileged demographic group (white, educated American men), but we also live on the backs of humanity, which my peers do not like hearing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#progress

To invoke a baseball aphorism, American middle-class men were largely born on third base and think they hit a triple.

So, we have long way to go, but we have also come a long way, and rising living standards that were powered by energy surpluses made it possible.

As my work makes clear, the relatively low status of women has many downsides:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#masculine

Some have learned lessons from the bonobo experience, to point to a better future.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bonobo

Although I did not digest the bonobo findings until recently, not in the way that Wrangham did, one thing that I have thought for many years is that women need to step up. And not like men, but like women. I mean it, that my ideal global peacekeeping force is grandmothers, and if FE makes its appearance anytime soon, I am going to be banging the drums for it. There are extremely few women in the FE milieu, and that is part of the problem. I have never met a woman FE tinkerer, and have only heard of a few. Not that tinkering is going to solve the FE riddle, but women have been pretty passive spectators to the FE story, when they are aware of it at all. That has to change, and radically, if this FE stuff is going to have a chance.

Well, a lot more to say, but I have to get to bed.

Sleep tight – and it sounds like you will sleep well tonight.

Wade
    Dear Wade,

All points made are valid to say the least and yes women are better off and western women more so. The semantics of liberated can mean many things so it is suffice to say I agree with you that humanity is not liberated

Speaking from a woman's prospective, I also agree with the fact that what appears to be a liberated woman (clinton, thatcher, rice, etc) is just another faction of the masculine mindset believed to be the one that dominates and works. I couldn't agree more, "that women need to step up". I think that most women are stuck as they don't want that kind of sick power and have yet to understand their own personal power. It is like a stick where the beginning is victim and the end is personal power and they are stuck in between the two polarities. Conditioning is deep and many beliefs are hidden, thus we struggle to find the balance of loving energy with boundaries of respect, just as I'm sure the male population is experiencing while they endeavor to find their balance of loving energy as well these days. >>>>>>>

The difference IMHO being, that men are given more freedom to state new boundaries than women as we are not suppose to be straight forward and clear about ours as it is not seen as feminine, soft or nice to be so direct. It is a learning curve for sure and I don't know about men being challenged/tested nonstop when making changes but I sure know that I'm constantly challenged by family, friends and others to see if I will follow through with what I say I have changed. It can be tiring to say the least. I have yet to find another woman who is in my space, although I'm sure there are many I just haven't met any as of yet. Being totally independent and on your own at my age is not where my generation comes from thus my path is a trail and a trial

I also understand that others don't like you to change as it makes them uncomfortable, they are not sure how to interact with you, their expectations of what they think you want or need from them are changed, and they feel threatened that they may have to look at themselves and make some changes too. Therefore I find meaningful conversations and connections are redirected to superficial topics and issues to avoid discomfort. Woe the frailty of the human ego and personal identity. Passivity is another avoidance strategy that women need to embrace in ownership but that would mean taking personal responsibility and risk in stepping up and surely pissing someone off Oh we are so conditioned to be the peace keepers

Silva is on board today digitally (postal strike taking too long) , ordered two of Roads books and lots of learning to enjoy, so will continue my journey embracing it all with a loving heart.

P.S. Did have a good sleep, thanks and now I can go out to my peaceful backyard, enjoy nature and partake in my favorite passion of learning.
    Treated myself to a laptop purchase while in Edmonton so will see if I can get the Wifi to pick up outside to start my Silva Life System adventure
    Last edited by sandy; 5th July 2011 at 19:17.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Fred Steeves (5th July 2011), Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #773
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)

I do have to say though before closing Wade, that I'm not so sure about the liberation of women since the industrial epoch. Yes we have much more freedom in certain areas of the world but not all regions and lets face it, it is still a man's world for many women who do not comprehend personal power and sovereignty.
    Pardon me for veering off topic here briefly, I just wanted to address Sandy real quick. The out of control dominance of masculine energy on this planet is what's gotten us to this breaking point. For those of you of the feminine persuasion that are carrying balancing pieces of the puzzle, I'm anxious to see what ya got!!! Your time is now.

Cheers,
    Fred

25. Link to Post #774
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

You got it. The empowerment of women is critical for turning the corner. The male model women we see in high places is not what either one of us is thinking about, for sure. There are a few reasons why women's empowerment is arguably more important than for any other disadvantaged group, but the most important, as I see it, is that they are half of humanity. Empowering them goes a long way, and as Fred says (your comment is completely on-topic, Fred, this conundrum has many facets), men have been running the show for far too long. Dominant, male-bonded killer apes, possessing world-destroying weaponry, is a scary combination. That is, at its root, one of the biggest problems that we face.

Yes, we all have to do hard work to become awake and active, and women face a very particular sort of challenge. In cyberspace, you may be able to finally connect with somebody in your space. At some stage, the contact will be more physical, but for now, cyberspace is the great potential tool of connection that has not existed before.

In one way or another, we all need to overcome thousands of years of conditioning that is baked pretty deeply into the human psyche. The Global Controllers also have their own deeply conditioned mentalities, and they are almost all men, surprise, surprise.

Of course, semantics rears its head regularly, especially for these monumental issues. Young Warriors usually think that "action" means coercion and violence, and that is why they are the weak link in efforts like this. The gentle will inherit the earth.

Back to work,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th July 2011 at 01:15.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th July 2011), sandy (6th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #775
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The gentle will inherit the earth.

Nice summation Wade, that says it all.

Cheers,
    Fred

28. Link to Post #776
    Thanks

Hi:

I was asked about Carl Sagan’s successor this morning. That is a big subject. I write about Carl a bit, here:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#sagan

Carl may be still trying to convince himself that he is dead, or he finally moved from that place. I am not sure. Seth once called scientists the new priests. I do not have time this morning to do the subject justice, but let me say that this is a very difficult issue. Because I was raised to be a scientist, I have a lot of respect for the process of science. But, it has many serious limitations, and when I see the arrogance of a Sagan or Hawking, thinking that “science” has all the answers, I shake my head. My upcoming energy essay will have a little prelude that deals with the limitations of institutional science. Among its limitations are:

1. It operates from the assumption that consciousness arose from matter, and not the other way around. Forty hours in a Silva class easily dispelled that notion for me, as it has for many others: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#silva . Then, new and vast vistas appear.

2. There is a huge amount of naïveté among scientists in general, where they believe in “pure” science. That is like believing in free markets or democracy – there are no such animals, not in this world. The scientific method is an ideal that is almost never achieved. Political-economic dynamics put great constraints on institutional science, as Fuller once observed http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#naive . The stuff in the “black science” world makes the science textbooks look like cave drawings: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground , and scientists working in their safe berths of institutional science will never know any differently.

3. The greatest physicists knew that the process of science was extremely limited in what it could tell us about reality: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#mystical but hacks like Sagan averred that science has got it all figured out, or all the tools needed to do so.

4. Even in the white science world, its blindness can be breathtaking. Royal Rife http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife and Gaston Naessens http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#naessens long ago invented microscopes that defy the “laws of physics,” and looking through the lens of those microscopes tells us two things: the theories of optics are very flawed, because they attain “impossible” resolutions, and those resolutions allow the study of life processes at resolutions that institutional science cannot attain, and the findings of those microscopes overturn the foundations of biology. But, institutional science has not only ignored both microscopes and their findings, but both men were endlessly hounded for their trouble. Recently, one of Rife’s scopes (with a key component missing – an “assistant” stole it, I believe) was offered on EBay recently for $250,000. That is the fate of the paradigm-shifting breakthroughs, especially when they threaten the big rackets.

That stated, there are innumerable efforts out there that push science aside, or claim that they have some new science, but most of it is invalid. I do not like using the pejoratives of the “skeptics” such as crackpot or pseudoscience, but the practice of science, in its ideal, is extremely useful. That is part of what I call the layman’s quandary:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm

Distinguishing the genuine from the bogus, in almost all areas of life, but especially in spirituality and science, can be a daunting task, and the best solution is to listen to the “experts” with half an ear at most, and go find out for yourself. That takes time, talent and effort, the kind which very few can muster, so we see the three-ring-circuses that surround alternatives, whether it is the alternative media, alternative history, alternative spirituality, alternative science, and so on. There is always way more chaff than wheat out there, in all areas. I strongly suspect that it is because personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

and because there are very few honest practitioners of the trade, any trade, in this world of scarcity, everybody is trying to chisel out their niche. If, instead of an egocentric pursuit of fame and profit, people united in a quest for the truth, we would have had Heaven on Earth long ago.

A lot more to say, but I gotta run to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th July 2011 at 21:19.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th July 2011), Fred Steeves (6th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th July 2011), sandy (7th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #777
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

because there are very few honest practitioners of the trade, any trade, in this world of scarcity, everybody is trying to chisel out their niche. If instead of an egocentric pursuit of fame and profit, people united in a quest for the truth, we would have had Heaven on Earth long ago.
    Damn Wade, you're on a roll brother. It would seem this is now a life choice we are being compelled to consider.

Cheers,
    Fred

31. Link to Post #778
    Thanks

Hi Fred:

I think that this choice, to be other-serving or self-serving, to pursue truth or illusions, to live in love or fear, etc., is the choice that all of us have to make with every moment of every day, but yes, I think that as a species, our collective response to this question is going to dictate our near-term future, and maybe far more. The old ways are the old ways, and they threaten us with self-extinction, as well as many of our fellow species. The wise have been speaking about this issue for a very long time, and I think that the gist of their message is pretty easy to understand, but it is so hard to live, at least on this planet.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), meeradas (7th July 2011), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th July 2011), sandy (7th July 2011)

33. Link to Post #779
    Thanks

I had to delete this post,it felt to amaturish..lol
    Last edited by Steve C; 16th July 2011 at 20:20.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th July 2011), Fred Steeves (7th July 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th July 2011), sandy (7th July 2011)

35. Link to Post #780
    Thanks

Hey Honestee:

Keep it up. Believe it or not, I had not thought of the word "free" perhaps disappearing with the advent of free energy, but it might.

Sleep tight,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fred Steeves (7th July 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th July 2011), sandy (7th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 536 FirstFirst 1 29 39 49 89 139 536 LastLast