Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 8414

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7901
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,625 times in 5,528 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Ron:

Many roads lead to free energy. Yes, the IRS boys are little more than schoolyard bullies, and the money issue is small potatoes and an egocentric distraction. The banks are part of one of the cartels, and in the Fifth Epoch, they vanish. Mr. Big Time Attorney based his career on taking on the IRS, and he cooked IRS personnel, in a case that was ruled on in the USA’s Supreme Court, which had relevance to our case. He mopped up the floor of the USA’s Supreme Court with the IRS, but he was nearly disbarred over our case. Whoever was behind our persecution made the IRS look like street-corner hoods, and Mr. Big Time Attorney was put in his place, and he is still the foremost Constitutionalist attorney in the USA. I know all too well what Kangaroo Court is like, as did my fellow travelers. You saw a little of how the system works, but I doubt that any of your tax/money activist pals were offered a billion dollars to stop what they were doing or kidnapped and given the underground technology show. How many murder attempts did they survive, and how many serial killers were assigned as their bunkmates? Playing on that field is where the big lessons are learned, if you can survive the experience.

I need to make it crystal clear, Ron, that I have absolutely no interest in the inventor/tinkerer path to free energy. What you suggest is something that most free energy beginners think of. I thought of that, too, back in 1987, before I woke up. IMO, such approaches are all part of the field’s state of arrested development. There is no army of honest and capable garage tinkerers, just waiting for blueprints, so that they can go make free energy devices for their communities. The technologies that I am aware of can’t be built in garages and workshops. Sparky did develop something in his home that worked, but he was a career scientist at General Electric, likely got some help from high places, the way that he conditioned his magnets was dangerous (20,000 volts, etc.), and as Brian tried to educate the public on, even Sparky’s gizmo was at least $100 million of development money from being commercially viable, and that is all before we get to the issue of organized suppression. I am doing something radically different than encouraging would-be inventors and tinkerers to get involved in the free energy field. I get contacted by free energy inventors with some regularity. I don’t want to have anything to do with the free energy field today.

I grew up in an inventor’s workshop, and my initial orientation to alternative energy was the inventor’s, but I left behind the inventor’s path about 30 years ago, and the businessman’s, too. Those are just some of the many dead ends out there. The lucky ones got the Golden Handcuffs, and the not so fortunate ones had their lives wrecked or prematurely ended. More than 95% never came up with anything worth suppressing. There is a mountain of chaff out there, the GCs sequester the good stuff, and pronto, so that what the public generally sees are the hoaxes, deluded inventors, etc.

By the time I was 30, I had strong doubts about such approaches, and after my second stint with Dennis, I was certain that they would not work. I have had no interest in them ever since, and I began heading toward my current approach, with a little detour in helping Brian. What I am doing is not easy to understand. Dennis and Brian immediately recognized that I was doing something different, and theirs were the only opinions that I would respect on the subject. They had the right stuff and had been on the high road. Vanishingly few have.

Ron, can you leave that stuff behind? Retail political activism, taking on the tax/banking system: that is all hacking at branches, as you eventually realized. The exchange game is worthless for righting humanity’s ship. I regularly get approached by people who are dragging along the baggage of their journeys. Journeys can be fine things, if we are brave and keep our eyes and minds open, and keeping a souvenir or two for remembrance can be a good thing. When I get approached by people, and they almost always have their bright ideas that I long ago learned were not so bright, after all, I ask them to realize that their path may have taught them some lessons, but manifesting the biggest event in the human journey is not something for beginner’s bright ideas, especially when they have been tried thousands of times before, and sometimes by the best of the best.

My list of what hasn’t worked and why is not something that I dreamed up one day, but is the fruit of a lifetime. I am doing something different, and Epochally so.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd December 2018 at 19:01.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Ken (22nd December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Reinhard (22nd December 2018), Servant Limestone (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #7902
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade,

I left that stuff behind long ago. I only told the story to illustrate that I am well aware of how 'they' operate. While not at a life threatening level, I have witnessed how 'they' attack issues they don't want brought into general awareness. They are vampires, sucking the life blood out of the people via taxation and inflation. I finally realized that would go away if their power to implement those things were removed. FE is about the only thing that could do it without destroying the planet, at least in the physical realm.

I've had this question on my mind for some time now. Let's say you find your 1000 'singers'. How do they go about ushering in the fifth epoch and freeing mankind? NDE experiences tell us that we will get there once we leave these physical bodies, but is it possible to get closer in this realm?

Ron

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lrgoodger For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #7903
    Thanks

Hi Ron:

Part of that “stuff” is failing to realize that anonymously publishing blueprints for free energy devices, that some guerilla movement can carry forward today, is a delusional “bright idea” that free energy newcomers often advocate. The GCs have surveillance capabilities second to nobody, and nobody playing in the free energy field can do it anonymously, at least anonymously from them. That is what I have called Level 7 delusions, or the “sneak past them” strategy, and that hypothetical garage movement is the “stampede” approach (with a bit of Level 7), which I call Level 10.

If and when the choir forms, it will provide a “ballast” that will protect and ground attempts to “do something,” and help steer it clear of the pitfalls, and there are many. Today, free energy inventors and activists walk through a desert of apathy and indifference from the public, and if the public does get interested, they come for the show, to steal it, to meet their social needs, etc. The organized suppression rarely needs to become very active or overt, as “nature” takes its course and the effort collapses from within, as people succumb to greed, fear, megalomania, and so on.

You are handicapped, because you have dabbled in the free energy field and have been caught in its arrested development. Once you get stuck there, it is not easy to extricate yourself.

I am going to make a post or two on what being on the high road is like, what trading notes with fellow travelers is like, and how we learned from each other. Mark’s and Brian’s journeys are good examples of how naïve scientists got involved in the field, went through the meat grinder a little, and eventually woke up, but even they still never quite shook their backgrounds. Neither played at anything close to Dennis’s level, and Dennis still drags around some of his baggage, for all that he has been through.

On NDEs and the Fifth Epoch, I don’t consider this account to be fantasy. I have known psychonauts who made similar journeys, who then brought back earth-shaking inventions. So yes, the Fifth Epoch is attainable, and for ensouled species like ours, it is a sign of mastery. A common misconception is that enlightenment just happens on the other side. It does not work that way, and the hells of the astral plane are filled with clever beings. Love is the answer, on that side or this one. Love is the energy of creation, and I have the sense that if a society does not possess enough divine intention (AKA integrity, etc.), it won’t tap the zero-point field, or not for long.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd December 2018 at 19:01.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd December 2018), Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Ken (22nd December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #7904
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to write what I hope is a fairly brief string of posts on what playing on the high road was like, what it was like to trade notes with fellow travelers, and what we learned from each other.

One problem with playing on that high road is that I don’t have the freedom to be nearly as disclosing as I could be, in order to protect people, both the innocent and the guilty. The highest councils on Earth debated what to do about us, on more than one occasion. Walking on that high road is like nothing else on Earth, and that asphalt was too hot for me, burning right through my shoes. Today, I play at a much more modest level of the game than my days with Dennis, and that suits me fine, but I still think that I can make a dent.

I could throw out names in my journey that everybody would recognize, but I won’t, again to protect people. I decided to reveal David Rockefeller’s name after he died, but I don’t plan to reveal many other names like his. Some names I have purposely not learned, in order to protect people, including me. Some events, I have purposely not asked much about, such my close friend’s underground technology show, as my friend has not publicly discussed it, to my knowledge, and the people giving that show certainly risked their lives to do it. The last thing that I want to do is put people’s lives in jeopardy, putting them in the public spotlight, when they just want to quietly live out the rest of their lives. I have heard the names of the military officials who made their “offer” to Brian to do classified UFO work, immediately before the event that nearly killed Brian and shortened his life, but I flushed their names from my mind as soon as I heard them, and would not recognize them today. Brian was afraid until his life’s end that they would “finish the job” if he ever revealed their names publicly, and it was not an unreasonable fear.

I have named the names of some who died, such as John Spickard, Ron Waugh, and Joe Starr, who were good guys in my journey, and I recently named some who were not so good. Most names that I don’t reveal are easily discovered, as many are in Dennis’s books, such as Spickard’s. Some are not so easy. Ron’s and Joe’s names were known to nobody but me, as far as my journey goes, and I waited until they were dead before revealing their names. For anybody who does the slightest digging into my story, they will be richly rewarded with impressive facts, many of which I don’t publicly reveal. I downplay my credentials and pedigree in my public work. I am not that interested in establishing my credibility with the general public. For the people I seek, there is more than enough meat in my journey to sink their teeth into, if they do just a little homework. But like my thread on my lessons learned with Dennis, all of that high flying was only important to me if it helped us make a dent, and what I learned from the experiences. Our awareness is all that we take with us.

My grandfather was a poet of international reputation, and I probably have his genes to thank for my writing career. One of his sons became my father, and he has one of those very high IQs, probably around 160-170, and I am only the middle child, intelligence-wise, in our family. My father’s talents saw him recruited to work in Mission Control, when those seats were probably the most coveted technical seats on Earth. I was only eight when I toured Mission Control, and I vividly remember watching the Gemini 11 and 12 missions, as Walter Cronkite talked them up. At age eight, I sure did not fully appreciate the significance of what my father was involved with, but he made its gravity clear when he ceremoniously gave my brother and me his security badges from those missions, in December 1966, and I still have mine.

Several years later, Mr. Mentor’s engine began making waves in the American government, and I first got my energy dreams. He showed me the original patent. It was an impressive document, with a ribbon on the seal. I was a scientific prodigy before that voice told me to study business, and I got the highest test score on the national accounting exam in my university’s history to that time. It looked like I was going places, but my post-graduate years were not very successful, and I felt trapped in LA, before I asked that voice for guidance again, and it landed me in the middle of Dennis’s company. I don’t know of another story like that, and it is part of the folklore around Dennis’s efforts.

The day that I met Dennis, he spoke that evening at the Seattle Center, with a thousand people or so in the audience, with several camera crews recording his speech. I was able to walk there from my grandparents’ home, and as I walked home, I had little inkling about what I had gotten into, but I knew it was big. For the next three months, I reconstructed the company’s accounting records. Little did I know it at the time, but I was reconstructing the records of the greatest attempt yet made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace. I still look back on all of that in awe, wondering if it really happened that way, and my adventures were only beginning.

My first awakening moment was watching Dennis’s company get stolen, in a theft partly engineered by my boss, but the big moment for me was when the employees cheered when the theft appeared to succeed. They were many of the same people who gave Dennis a stand ovation for his speech at the Seattle Center.

I’ll never know just how much Dennis had drawn the attention of the Global Controllers (GCs) in Seattle, but when Dennis later learned that the Mormon Financial Empire was the biggest investor in Washington’s electric companies, and I later heard Greer say that the Mormon Financial Empire was the current ringleader of the GCs, several pieces of the puzzle fell together for me, as Mormons were instrumental in wrecking/stealing both our Seattle and Ventura companies, and Bill the BPA Hit Man was definitely a GC asset. So, the highest councils on Earth may have convened early on about the threat that we presented to Earth’s power structure.

I became Dennis’s partner, in another series of bizarre events, and a few months later, soon after our first Greatest Energy Shows, we got the friendly buyout offer, for what I now know was the standard $10 million. We were so ignorant at the time that we did not even know that there was a free energy field, and Dennis and I had not even heard of Tesla in those days. But I brought Mr. Mentor to Boston to assess what we were doing, and he not only did not pronounce it “impossible,” but he eventually proposed his own solution: marrying his engine to the panels of Dennis’s heat pump. The next thing I knew, Dennis moved the operation to my home town of Ventura, and the next two years were my life’s most eventful.

Those are the barest of facts of my journey, with salient moments punctuating them, and I can’t really convey what the learning experience was like. Every day brought new revelations, as we took the stage and they called in an airstrike on us. Dennis should not have survived what happened, much less go at it harder than ever when he got out of incarceration.

My ego was challenged early on, and I saw what just being in the vicinity of our efforts did to people. To this day, I have watched people go off the deep when merely brushing up against my work. The first several times that Dennis’s associates tried to steal the business, I was shocked, and Dennis told me to join the club.

Before we were wiped out, we became a Mecca for all manner of activist, from a rich windmill facility owner to a platinum miner to health activists to tax protestors and Constitutionalists to a representative from the Japanese government to a close friend of the USA’s Attorney General. The stories could be hair-raising, and before long, we became one more casualty of organized suppression. I can no more convey that reality to anybody than Eugene Sledge could convey what his life was like in the Pacific Theater. I got an education that you cannot buy, and only my Boy Scout idealism and youth allowed me to survive what happened.

As I staggered out of Ventura, with my life in ruins, it took years to begin to digest what I had lived through. Soon before I left Ventura, I heard about Sparky Sweet, and the next year, through another series of strange events, I met Brian, who was just getting his feet wet in the free energy milieu. Brian knew Sparky, and many years later, I realized that Sparky lived just down the road from us, and why were wiped out with such extreme prejudice began to make more sense to me. It would be another several years before I learned of the CIA’s billion dollar “offer” to Dennis, before they lowered the boom on us.

When you are on that stage, you don’t know just who might be watching, and my life took on a surreal quality in those days. My note-trading sessions with my fellow travelers come next.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (23rd December 2018), raregem (23rd December 2018), Reinhard (23rd December 2018), Servant Limestone (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

9. Link to Post #7905
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,242 times in 391 posts

Hi Wade

I know I won't be saying anything new to you at all. But now and then I write to process, and explore the perspective I've grown from interacting with your ideas.

Post #7903 : “Hi Ron: Part of that “stuff” is failing to realize that anonymously publishing blueprints for free energy devices, that some guerilla movement can carry forward today, is a delusional “bright idea” that free energy newcomers often advocate. The GCs have surveillance capabilities second to nobody, and nobody playing in the free energy field can do it anonymously, at least anonymously from them.”

One of the issues that strikes me about this, is to what extent a 'guerilla movement' could even work (I'm not saying it would achieve nothing, just not sure how much) even before the general controllers chose to act on their surveillance data. Whether you're a tough individual with scars and years in the trenches, or a sensitive recluse with psychic insights, the temptation can still be the same to project onto others your own ideals and vision of their potential.

I don't doubt the scope of 'black project' level surveillance in existence, which is probably farther reaching than I've imagined (and I've imagined/considered plenty, including the remote reading of people's thoughts and energy signatures, not merely the scanning for FE tech itself.) Plus, everything I see in the world of technological development, suggests even the publicised technology with surveilling potential is only going to increase.

When the relatively mainstream domain includes a cultural figurehead like Elon Musk suggesting the incorporation of a “neural lace” in the human system, as a viable option for us to keep from being left behind by artificial intelligence - and when the the head of 'Facebook’s innovation skunkworks' openly talks about 'developing technology to read your brainwaves so that you don’t have to look down at your phone to type emails, you can just think them' :

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-technology-f8

then you know you are at the start of a century that is likely going to make 'hacking' human thoughts and even manipulating behaviour, even easier for those in control of exotic technology. Some people will be lining up for the privilege of being more easily hackable - which brings me to my point :

Even if we were talking relatively 'benign', low level energy technology that didn't tap the zero point field, I don't know how much faith I would place in people at large to facilitate the spread of new energy tech based on discovering that some guy in the next village had built one that worked which had reduced his energy bills, etc. People are largely conditioned to look to government and institutions to sanction aspects of daily life. Is the government / media saying it's safe? Well ok then. Has a big company picked up on it to make a fortune? Oh, then it must work. Is it trending on this or that social media? Etc.

I get regular reminders of this when I see decent, educated people clinging with passion to retail politics – choosing one party to side with over another, as the world goes to hell regardless of your government representative's good or ill intention.

Much as I would like to believe it is logical that a working machine would spread from garage to garage, it might take more than a few engineers/tinkerers in every town – it might take large numbers of visionary risk-takers who are both firmly grounded and decent at heart, and who see a bigger picture.

My concern (one of many) is that many people would currently deem those first to line up for a facebook 'thought reading' or a 'neural lace' as being visionary risk-takers. They are primed to have more time for that, with its sci-fi style associations, than an inventor in the neighbour's garage who is trying to buck the system by building an environmentally-friendly generator. They will be more interested in absorbing a foreign language into their brain in under a minute, thanks to a nano-tech or microchip implant, than in the notion that a new energy technology can radically rewrite history by being step one of dismantling the current political/economic system. (Dismantling it in a way that can empower individual freedom, rather than simply making slave life more alluring.)

Do enough visionaries exist yet? I'm really not sure. Could a choir made of the right stuff assist in spreading a frequency that could trigger more of that courage and insight in people? Possibly, it could. The idea that not enough people of that strength exist (and I could well be one of many who is lacking in it) doesn't put me off the choir idea. The idea makes sense. It is worth working towards. Short of a 'White Hat' or unlikely benevolent-alien public intervention, I'm not sure how else we would get there en masse. But, quite obviously, awaiting that intervention doesn't exactly pulsate with the kind of sovereignty that could underpin a healthy Free Energy culture.

Even when I look back through stories of people with vision and talent, who were, by my humble standards, exceptional, I still see the pitfalls of them being too close to one particular line of thinking that held them back. In the past you've cited inventor Spark Sweet as one example – how he thought he would send off his radical invention to a big company and they might crave the fruits of his genius and market it to the world. Brian O'Leary, even with the added dimension and maturity as a scientist that came from his openness to the mystical realms, still tried banging on the doors of politicians.

I've written a few letters to politicians over the years. Perhaps as a form of prayer, disguised as a written-word appeal lined with facts of any given case. But I visited parliament as child and the energetic vibration was, to my senses, akin to a thick swamp, however deceptive its surface shine of material power. That level of vibration is not a foundation for radical change with the good of mankind at its heart.

I don't blame Brian O'Leary for trying. If anyone was qualified it was arguably him. Though I can't help but wonder if, looking back on his life at the very end, or after passing over, he considered what route he would have taken if he'd known better sooner. Perhaps it would have involved helping increase support for your own idea.

If I recall correctly, Brian, with all his experience, talked about how to bring decent FE tech to the world it would take possibly as much as tens (or was it hundreds?) of millions of dollars of research/development. In an era of corporate mass manufacture and consumers used to money-back guarantees, would the masses get active at spreading tech for anything of a lesser standard? I don't know. I tend to doubt it. Not every part of the world has that corporate-consumer relationship infused into daily life, but are developing nation populations really more likely to start a grass roots movement of tinkerer technology, with (arguably) even more survivalist pressures in their environment than their 'developed' neighbours? I have a hard time picturing that. Purely based on what I see of human behaviour throughout what I know of history, and day to day.

I would love to be proved wrong. If I was proved wrong I would celebrate immediately. If the whole of India, or the African continent, came to life with the spread of water-fuelled cars or advanced solar panels forged in the mud-huts, I would smile my way over there to reach for a glimpse.

But to address another layer :

One of my favourite aspects of what has been discussed on this thread, is the idea that zero-point technology taps into a field that is closer to divine source, to a fabric of creation - and that to access that we need to raise our own frequency in a way that is not only sustainable but rooted in a heavenly frequency. The joy of mutual respect, collaboration, and love for another as children of a divine source. Personally, I think that people who read that as hippy sentimentality are missing the point. And perhaps it is precisely because we keep missing the point, that we keep missing the mark in bringing this kind of tech into the public realm for safe development and sustainable use.

Maybe a few people can (and already have managed to) get off the grid, under the radar of the masses (not the GCs), with original tech beyond solar and wind. But for a tech to be radical enough, and spread wide enough, to drastically alter our collective future and our legacy on this planet for the better, we likely do need a wave of thinking and being to manifest that is radically different – strong enough, and bold enough to set a tone that can start to lift us all out of the old ways of thinking.

Imagining zero-point tech because (unlike a more basic FE tech) it could fly us off the earth, isn't the big attraction for me. Though I see that as a longer-term practical aspect. We're again, probably missing the mark if we think flying off into space is going to solve our problems or quench our thirst. It's picturing the culture of freedom and creative harmony, of bliss and deep felt sense of responsibility here on earth - that could be realised from that kind of advanced technology - which enables me to picture a realm made of more heavenly intent. Like invisible colours on the canvas of our future world. A higher range of frequencies through which to function.

Even if the first kinds of tech to be delivered to society are far less revolutionary, understanding the potential of where the FE path can lead nourishes the part of me that grows my understanding. Perhaps it's because, unlike water as fuel, or a far more efficient solar panel, the zero point tech resonates with the inbuilt technology within our own bodies as spirit incarnate. What you have called a level 19. A level some taste glimpses of with telekinesis and manifestation. In that sense it is the most other-worldly and potentially most spiritual of the technologies to contemplate, of those that I know.

(If we could get to level 19 only contemplating and utilising solar panels, that would also make me smile. Just not quite sure how likely it is, given the breadth of the clean-up and rebuild ahead of us.)

In fairness, my definition of a zero-point technology may be very different to that of a seasoned black project employee who has worked with it or with something close. But when I choose to see it as I do, it is divine in both nature and potential. A wonderful place to gaze to inspire our visions, even if those result in a humbler technology as we take our early steps. A wonderful frequency to infuse into our creations. From our interactions with each other, to our tiniest machines. I suppose it comes down to - whatever we are creating, what is our intent?

There is simply something about contemplating that tech that I find healing. Somewhere in my mind it takes me to a place of creational foundations. Like an original blueprint in my soul – resonating with our highest potential.

And thank you for not minding my sharing this. Because I have nowhere else to go with it. When it comes to this topic, for the most part, nobody's home.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Krist (27th December 2018), raregem (23rd December 2018), Reinhard (23rd December 2018), Servant Limestone (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018), Wade Frazier (23rd December 2018)

11. Link to Post #7906
    Thanks

Wade,

I figured you might feel that way about the free energy release. I would be more concerned with a Floyd Sweet system or even a well running magnetic generator. The GCs would track those down in short order. I was thinking more along the lines of a working gravity wheel. No one seems to have done one yet that works. It would be useless for vehicles, but it could be coupled with a conventional generator to irrigate fields. I doubt the GCs would spot that, and it could be a huge benefit to backward irrigation systems.

Ron

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lrgoodger For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7907
    Thanks

Melinda, that was your usual brilliant, soulful, poetic self. Santa came down my chimney a little early this year.

You are one of the few who has an inkling of what I am attempting. More than an inkling, in fact.

Ron, my goal is not making something that the GCs can’t see coming. The entire “sneak past them” idea is not only delusional, but that approach carries the seeds of its own destruction within it. I hated the secrecy game when Dennis played it, and I will never do it again. That we played secrecy games meant that our effort was doomed.

As I have written, what I am doing is not easy to understand, especially for those who are somewhat familiar with the free energy field. Todays’ free energy field is rooted in its super-Epoch of scarcity, and only recently have some enlightened ideas begun to creep into it, such as open-sourcing and giving it away.

The GCs are going to see what I am attempting from a million miles off. They are watching me today, and have not forgotten about me. I thwarted their plans and gave them some interesting days in the office. But they hide in the shadows, and can’t be beaten at their game. My effort is not going to happen in the shadows. It will be in full view of anybody who wants to look, and if that choir is built, and it forms the foundation of an effort to “do something,” the GCs will simply slink away, but that is why I need at least 5,000 singers and 100,000 who will do something. Much less will be easily defeated. The only approach with a prayer, as far as I see, is an inventor with the goods giving it to a worthy group, which can bring it to the world. I have never seen an inventor with the goods willing to give it away, and that worthy group does not yet exist. My efforts can be seen as trying to help build it. Free energy inventors are common enough. What I am doing is the unprecedented part, and if not me, then another, but the approach will work.

The hard part will be building the choir, and especially the first singers, as they have to develop an Epochal perspective, which is comprehensive, abundant, and based on love. Today, virtually nobody on Earth can even imagine what I am referring to, nor do they want to. It is just what it is, and I accepted that long ago.

If a harmless implementation of free energy arrives for public use, and as Melinda noted, it needs to be commercial-level, where people can just have somebody plug it in (Dennis’s heat pump programs were along that line), and they even get it for free, then the Fifth Epoch will arrive, and almost nothing of today’s world will survive, including all dominant ideologies. No societal institutions will survive, or those that do will not be recognizable. Nations, cities, races, money, and the like will vanish, and not coercively. Nations, cities, and money will be seen as mere artifacts of scarcity and will be set aside, as a child no longer needs training wheels when he/she learns to ride. Humanity won’t become enlightened overnight, but eliminate scarcity and fear as the background hum of human societies, and the human potential is going to flower in ways that are hard to imagine today.

It is time to hike with some pals to a Christmas tree on a mountain trail. I hike past that tree all year long, but this time of year is the special time, and one pal adds an ornament each year, and I may go again on Christmas morning.

Ho, ho, ho,

Wade

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (23rd December 2018), Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (23rd December 2018), Reinhard (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #7908
    Thanks

Hi:

If I think about note-trading, in my early days, I was a pure student, sitting at the feet of Mr. Mentor and others, learning from their journeys. When I was in Seattle with Dennis, the first time that he and I were together, privately, was when I drove him home one evening, probably in May 1986. I worked late every night, which has been a career-long pattern. To this day, I usually do not arrive home from my workday until 7 PM or so. One evening I was working in the office late, Dennis needed a ride home, and I was happy to give one to our fearless leader. On the way to his home in Bellevue, he proceeded to tell me about how his employee died, courtesy of Bill the BPA Hit Man. It obviously had a great impact on Dennis. I was getting imbued with the reality of Dennis’s pursuit, and free energy was not even on the table in those days, although Dennis had recently visited Joe Newman, which was the first time that Dennis or I had heard of the idea of free energy. In making that link to Wikipedia ( ), I just learned that Joe died in 2015. Yes, Joe was the person who thought that he was The Second Coming. That is just one of numerous cautionary tales that I could tell about the free energy pursuit.

During that glorious summer of 1986, Bob Van Der Mass, AKA Mr. Inventor, gave me my first inkling that maybe inventors weren’t heroes, after all. I just drank it all in, and it helped with my evolving awareness. When I got to Boston later that year, I spent days watching videotapes that Dennis recently made about his journey, and during that winter of 1986-1987, on many nights, I sat late into the night with Dennis in our living room. As Dennis watched TV, he told me his life’s story. I became his partner in January 1987, and he saw me as his heir apparent early on (but nobody else can do what Dennis can, least of all me), and I got to hear about his life that winter, including his Southeast Asia days. To Dennis, his life’s unbelievable journey was just what happens when you follow your heart. I just soaked it all in.

Very early on in our partnership, we were approached by all manner of people, putting on our Greatest Energy Shows and trying to get something going. Dennis got the red carpet treatment from the most powerful electric company executive in New England, we got the friendly buyout offer from what I now know was the GCs, Dennis began hearing from the “White Hats,” and we got visited by activists who had tried to make a dent, particularly in the energy field, and I began hearing the stories. That just a gentle prelude to what we experienced in Ventura later that year, as our business took off.

The rich windmill facility owner and platinum miner stories that came to us were just a fraction of what we heard in those days. Dennis always catered to inventors, and we were deluged with inventors and their inventions. The documentation on many such inventions was what the deputies stole in the raid, and Mr. Researcher was never the same after that. One common theme was inventors who had their inventions seized under the national security laws. We heard stories of those battles. The feds did not always prevail, but it became evident how easily the government could seize inventions, and as Ralph McGehee discovered the hard way, invoking “national security” is a great device for covering-up crimes. A pretty low-level military official (bird colonel?) could sign those seizure orders.

We also heard of murdered activists and the untimely demises of free energy inventors, and most of it we heard before the raid. It was deeply impacting to watch people tell what they lived through. The leader of the paralegal group that helped us after the raid, to prepare our civil rights lawsuits against the deputies, told us about murdered members of his organization, and how their home was set on fire and bulldozed while they were at church on Sunday morning. That was in Montana, and it presaged Dennis’s involvement in the Patriot Movement.

I am attaching a picture from the show that we gave on January 12, 1988, near our office. That was the show that Mr. Deputy attended, and he readied his search warrant the next day, and the day after that began my life’s worst year. I think that my friend Lori took that picture, as I was chatting it up with some members of the audience.

In my fateful meeting with Gary Wean, I was 30 and he was nearly 70, and I just took it all in. His advice was critical in helping me spring Dennis from jail, in the greatest miracle that I ever witnessed.

In my first stint with Dennis, while I was building my story, I lapped up the tales of those around us. I did not really have many notes to trade in early 1986, but after I staggered out of my home town in 1990, I had more than my fair share of them, you might say.

When I met Brian the next year, I was still in listener mode and trying to heal the trauma of my adventures. If I think about it, the first time that I really traded notes with a fellow traveler, and we had important notes to trade with each other, was my fateful meeting with Brian, after our “meeting” with the California governor’s energy advisors.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	energy show 1-12-88 2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	39641  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th December 2018 at 05:53.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (25th December 2018), Reinhard (28th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #7909
    Thanks

Hi:

When Brian and I had our momentous note-trading session in August 2001, it was more than five years since I became the biggest fan of his Miracle in the Void, and I arranged for him to meet Dennis at a New Age expo in early 1996, when Dennis was barnstorming the USA. I was interested in how Brian’s ride as the Paul Revere of Free Energy went. Brian had the kind of access to the tops of the world’s leading scientific, academic, political, and progressive organizations, including environmental ones, that I’ll never have, nor did Dennis. Brian then launched into a litany of crazed responses from the world’s leading scientists and “progressives,” such as Lester Brown. Brian ended it with the observation that humanity might not be a sentient species. I asked about that elderly free energy inventor that I asked Brian about a decade earlier, and Brian told me about Sparky’s grim last days. During that session, I told Brian about my pal’s underground technology show, and Brian was not even surprised, saying, “So, he got a show from the spooks.” He was more interested in my close relative who was a CIA contract agent, who served on the secret team of a household-name diplomat.

Earlier that day, I met Mark, Hal Fox, and other free energy activists, and Mark’s reaction to my presence was interesting. When Brian got out of my car when we met Mark and other free energy activists, Mark walked up to me and said, “Who are you?” He said it in a way that made it clear that if I did not have some impressive credentials to deliver him, and pronto, that I probably was not going to be hanging out with them for long. But when I said that I was Dennis’s partner, I had instant credibility. Five years earlier, Mark lived in an intentional community that was hoping that Dennis could deliver free energy. In my note-trading session with Brian later that day, he told me about some of Mark’s adventures, and the story was familiar, of his betrayals and traumas. Mark lived out in the wilderness for some time, trying to come to grips with his experiences. Two years later, I heard Mark tell a brief version of his adventures in free energy, and how he was rudely disabused of his “sneak past them” approach. To his credit, he realized that he was in way over his head, and never tried that naïve approach again.

Brian’s and my note-trading sessions during that trip were a big part of his inviting me to help him found the New Energy Movement a couple of years later. I hosted Brian at my wife’s parents’ home that night (and we had a very pleasant dinner at a local restaurant, and Brian was nearly euphoric, talking with me), and the next day, before taking him to the airport in Sacramento, we visited a yoga center that Brian was a celebrity member of, as he visited and spoke at that organization’s facilities globally. I got to experience Brian the Rock Star for the first time, and he handled the role with aplomb. That picture of Brian and me was one of my long-armed selfies, taken at that yoga facility.

I had two stints with Dennis under my belt by that time, and nothing that Brian or Mark could tell me was very surprising, but it was informative to hear them tell their stories. It helped flesh out the picture that I saw, provide testimony to contours of the situation that I suspected was the case, which they only confirmed. My list of dead-ends in the free energy field was developed over many years, primarily from my days with Dennis, but people such as Brian, Mark, Gary Vesperman, and other fellow travelers provided grist for my mill, and I encountered a great deal of secondhand anecdotes about the journeys of Greer, Trombly, and others, the kind that the public is often not privy to, which also helped paint the picture that I see today.

In the late 1990s, Joe Firmage founded a company in Silicon Valley that Mark worked at, as did others in the free energy milieu, as they pursued free energy technology. Firmage used to have a Wikipedia article, which has since been erased, but here is a copy of it. I followed their effort when it happened, and I later heard from members of the organization about how it got taken down from the inside, infiltrated by people who were similar to Bill the BPA Hit Man and Ken Hodgell. That is a typical story in the milieu.

My experience with Ed’s bio at Wikipedia I think conformed to Ed’s Propaganda Model more than it did a conspiratorial explanation. However, like Ed, I do not deny that conspiratorial behavior does occur at Wikipedia, and it appears to have been captured by the intelligence community. I have been impressed with how references to free energy and its advocates have been erased at Wikipedia. When that rude admin swooped in and erased my contributions to Ed’s bio, he also erased all of my contributions to Brian’s bio, including all mention of free energy, while calling my work a “f**king mess.”

While Firmage was erased at Wikipedia, they didn’t erase all of his companies, so that people whom he hired have Wikipedia articles on them, while Firmage’s was erased. Mark’s wife has a Wikipedia article on her, which does not even mention that she was married. I have already written how entire sections of talk pages on free energy were erased, so that the subject nearly does not exist at Wikipedia, and anything that does survive is usually disinformation, similar to how Ed’s bio looks today.

Firmage was from Utah and mounted his efforts in California, which are arguably the two worst places on Earth to try such efforts. That Sterling Allan is also from Utah really makes my eyebrows rise. Those states are the heart of darkness.

At an NEM board meeting in December 2003 (in California, of course ), I got to hear Mark tell an abbreviated version of his story, and listened to him for an hour or so, discussing his free energy efforts. Mark was connected. Because of his background and Boy Scout demeanor, he knew almost everybody of note in the free energy milieu, similar to how Brian did. Because of Mark’s background, Adam Trombly allowed Mark to interact with him, and Mark brought Greer to Adam, as Greer begged Adam for the rights to his technologies, but Adam refused. Mark talked about how bizarre hanging out with Tom Bearden was. I met Bearden five years previously, in 1998, and his descriptions of the Game Theory tactics of the GCs was not surprising, but it was informative, and it was not until 2008 that I finally realized that when I had my second stint with Dennis that we were subjected to the same kind of sting operation that nearly nabbed Bearden. That is an example of where I would trade notes, but it could be a decade later when the full implications of what I heard became clear. That is also a common phenomenon in the free energy and related milieus. Brian did not figure out what really happened to him, immediately after the military’s “offer” to do classified UFO work, for years afterward. Similarly, it was not until Mark began working in other free energy efforts that what happened to him at Berkeley and in Southern California began to become clear to him in the big picture, and he realized that he was like a kindergartener who ran onto the field in an NFL game, thinking that he could run the ball into the end zone.

While listening to Mark talk that evening, most of what he told, of activists having their facilities cleaned out in raids, murder attempts of free energy activists, and other outrages, were very familiar territory for me. But my pal’s underground technology show is still the only one that I have heard of.

When Greer mounted those secret Congressional UFO hearings in 1997, with Ed Mitchell beside him, I followed the situation with interest, and it was no surprise when he and other members of his team came down with strange and advanced forms of cancer soon afterward. I sent alternative cancer treatment information to his assistant, but she died a few months later. Years later, I heard Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses describe technologies that were just like what my friend described from his underground show. That is some of what garnered Greer credibility with me, as has recent reporting of the kinds of antigravity demonstrations that the GCs can give. Brian was right in the middle of Greer’s Disclosure Project efforts, Greer spoke at our NEM conference, and I had my wife man the conference sign-in desk so that I could hear Greer speak, and he did not disappoint. His testimony neatly fit with my experiences on the high road with Dennis. Greer is damaged goods, IMO, as he never quite recovered from the events of 1997-1998, and those who knew him said that his personality changed dramatically after that. Whether that was just from the trauma, or whether he had other psychotronic influences, is kind of an open question for me, but I have also seen Greer’s approach to the free energy issue evolve. Back around 2001, he demanded dictatorial control of any free energy efforts that he was involved with, to eventually advocate open sourcing anything that was developed. But his approach, even today, surprised me with its naïveté, such as his $100K reward for free energy inventors to deliver the goods.

Again, I am just hitting the highlights, of trading notes with fellow travelers who played on the high road, hearing firsthand and secondhand testimony, and digesting it over many years. I began putting the puzzle pieces together from age 16, when I first got my free energy dreams. My years with Dennis were the big learning years, the kind that I won’t have again, but it was educational to hear from fellow travelers, as they helped fill in some of the contours of what I learned. In ways, it was kind of like how I approached the JFK issue. If information aligned with Gary’s reporting of the John Tower conversation, I paid more attention to it, and I never saw an important piece of JFK evidence that really contradicted Gary’s reporting.

When I traded notes with those people that I mentioned, or heard from fellow travelers on inside details of events that I had heard of, they almost never contradicted what I learned from my days with Dennis. They usually added to the repertoire of anecdotes that I had heard, which only further fleshed out what I learned. For instance, it was no big surprise to hear how Brian’s ride as the Paul Revere of Free Energy went. After my first stint with Dennis, I began contacting “progressives” and others myself, such as Uncles Noam and Ed. I never found any takers. I tried to introduce Ed to Brian, three or four times, including during my NEM days, but Ed was never interested. I got the polite brushoff from Noam a decade earlier, and my interactions with Richard Heinberg and other “progressives” was an eye-opening experience for me. Not only was nobody home on the free energy issue, they often treated free energy like the enemy. The best that I would get was a Level 4-ish, “Wake me up when you deliver free energy to my home.”

So, when I heard from Brian, Mark, Tom, and others like them, they largely only confirmed aspects of what I had already learned during my own journey. So, their testimonies gave them credibility with me, as it aligned with my experiences and often helped explain situations that I had been in. There is more to come on this subject.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th December 2018 at 20:55.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (25th December 2018), Reinhard (25th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #7910
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Chris, Ron, Melinda,
    Its great to hear you on this forum.

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Krishna:

I can tell that you were not raised in the USA, especially as a redneck. They are raised with the idea that they aren’t quite men unless they have been soldiers. Third-Epoch hokum, but does it ever still play. Scarcity, scarcity.
    Yeah, I have an urban upbringing and I don't fully understand rural, third epoch outlook that well.

Quote You made me go back to my energy tables, converting numbers, etc. At 2,100 calories a day, which is the American average, India’s energy consumption per capita is a tenth of the USA’s, or about 9-10 times their dietary calories, which puts India exactly in the advanced agricultural bucket. India is not an industrialized nation. My company makes industrial equipment, and we have a global presence, but we don’t sell to India (we tried). There is no market there for it.
    Here is a graph of change in co2 emissions since 1800 India had .16 tonnes CO2 emission at independence, now it is 10 times that at 1.73 tonnes per capita, were Indians in Epoch 1 at independence in 1947? I prefer thinking in a range of indicators, literacy, demographic transition. age of first marriage, divorce rates, single parenthood, arranged marriage (or not). All of this is dependent on energy, in the Fourth Epoch belly's are full and there is a relative confidence they will remain full, at that point basic literacy and other behaviors can be seen. Anybody anywhere in the world with a high school education (don't need to pass, just stayed in school for 12 years) lives in the Industrial-technological era. There are echoes of the Third Epoch and it took me 20 years and reading your essay + about chimps and bonobos to eliminate most of the echoes.

People with basic education (12 years) won't accept a non-industrial life, and they have the skills to make it happen. Even if it means the planet goes to hell.

Here is an article in NYT that sheds light on the interplay between education, having a voice, social change and energy consumption.
    Quote Five years ago, he said, daily power cuts cursed his state. Ceiling fans cut out on stifling summer afternoons. Factories ran on diesel-guzzling generators. The people of Telangana were furious.

State officials had to do something to fix the electricity problem. They harnessed the sun, briefly making Telangana a leading solar power producer in India. They also turned to what government officials have relied on for over a century: the vast vein of coal that sat underground, stretching across the hills and forests of central India.

Telangana now has round-the-clock electricity.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Melinda (25th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #7911
    Thanks

Hi:

In these latter days of my journey, when I trade notes with fellow travelers, or am approached by people, I can name that tune in about one note anymore. In 2005, I went to James Gilliland’s ranch, to watch UFOs, and have been back three times since then. That first trip was with a couple of Boeing employees, so we got a lot of quality time with James. I just listened, and I could immediately tell that James had been around the block a few times. The subject matter was wild, such as close encounters with negative aliens, sasquatches, psychics, and alphabet soup federal agencies, and James talked about a scientist/inventor that he worked with named Max, who is German. Max invented a free energy gizmo similar to Sparky Sweet’s, which defied current ideas of physics, ice formed on it when it ran, and scientists from around the world studied it and scratched their heads. Max said that the first scientist who could explain how his device ran got to keep it, but nobody ever did. They mounted an effort to commercialize it, and the usual story ensued, of the GCs’ minions’ arrival on the scene, people died, and when they finally understood what they were up against, they shut down the operation.

When I visited James in 2015, he said that China was building a city to pursue free energy, similar to what it did with Brown’s Gas, and James and Max were considering the China option. Hanging out with James could trip the light fantastic, and not even James was certain of the legitimacy of what he encountered in his adventures. I don’t personally buy the hollow earth tales that James has “channeled,” and some of his tales seem way out there, but a lot of them may well be legit. One thing is for sure: something very strange is happening in the skies above The Ranch and on and around Mount Adams. I saw too much that mundane explanations just can’t handle, such as the brightest “star” in the sky winking out, just as I try to tell my pals about it, watching flashing lights on Mount Adams for hours one night, and our first encounter knocked my Boeing pals on their butts. One was never the same again. About one minute after James tried to “call” one, in the direction that he gestured to, a “satellite” went off for five seconds, and was the brightest thing in the sky, and immediately afterward, James said that he prayed for a show in the moment before that UFO “powered up.” I did not keep following it after it “powered down,” but others with me that night followed it, and they said that it changed direction and flew away after the show. I think that “orb” pictures and footage are likely artefacts of digital cameras, but it also seems that the craft interact with the minds of people on the ground. It seemed to happen to me, and I heard plenty of wild stories from people at The Ranch on that kind of interaction, especially from James. They also often appeared in daylight, which precludes the standard “satellite” explanations.

A standard feature of the free energy pursuit is the money chase. All free energy efforts are starved of money, and this is an area that newbies travel at their peril. Nothing wrecks free energy efforts more than the money chase. Dennis tried a unique avenue, of leveraging a very legitimate energy technology as a way to fund free energy efforts. He was made the billion dollar offer to go away before they lowered the boom on us. I watched Dennis vacillate between the “fat cat” and Joe Average approaches many times, and the big money people never came through. In Greer’s recent video on his free energy pursuit, he mentioned that he spoke to 100 people in LA once, and ten of them were billionaires. They are never there to help, but sit like vultures, waiting for their opportunity to take it over. Dennis would similarly be swarmed by billionaires when he was flying high, and none of them ever helped, to my knowledge.

One of the deadliest of dead-ends is chasing after big money, and one avenue that is intentional flypaper, IMO, are the big, semi-secret programs, in which some part of the proceeds have to go to charity. I have seen it in inter-bank loans and commodities. They are all phony programs, as far as I know, designed to scam the unwary, or as a way to frame people for scams, as was tried on us in 1996-1997. I have purposely designed what I am doing so that I don’t need money to build the choir.

Einstein got sucked into all manner of alternative theory and fringe subject because of his stature and open mind. Velikovsky’s thesis was not valid, Reich was onto something, and Hapgood’s pole-shift hypothesis, which Einstein endorsed, was soon invalidated by the rise of plate tectonic theory, which no professional geologist seriously doubts today. Similarly, Brian O’s stature and open mind, especially after he left his comfy berth in academia, saw him get sucked into many fringe topics, such as the Face on Mars and the Moon landings. I have a hard time buying the idea that the Face is artificial, and NASA definitely landed men on the Moon with conventional rockets, and Brian rued the day that he got sucked into the Moon landings issue. But to be fair to Brian, one of Greer’s contacts alleged that the Face was indeed an artificial artifact, about 40,000 years old, made around the time of humanity’s “Great Leap Forward,” and another Greer contact alleged that there was an Apollo 11 flag-planting ceremony staged in New York, in case NASA needed something for propaganda purposes. Those anecdotes make me wonder about some of Greer’s sources, but they almost certainly influenced Brian. These are more risks of playing on the high road, as you can get fed disinformation and go down the path to nowhere, and there are all manner of fringe theorists and conspiracists who will happily drag you there.

When David Rockefeller calls you at home, just before the feds and media are sicced on you while the sitting president’s energy advisor is one of your fans, you know that you are playing on the high road, and probably none of that was at the GC level, but just national oligarchic interests protecting their rackets. Writing and publishing Brian’s NASA bio was an adventure, as was my recent efforts at Wikipedia, and I guess that you could call that the high road, but it is quite tame, compared to riding in the saddle with Dennis.

I’ll always have doubts about the official version of Mallove’s murder, and I did not blame Brian at all for moving to South America immediately afterward. Dennis would have stayed put, but I understood Brian’s fears. Way too many people like Mallove have come to untimely ends, and the GCs have hundreds of ways of making their murders look like something else. That is a very real hazard of being on the high road, but the people that I seek have far more to be concerned about from their social circles, instead of the GCs, and I warn free energy newbies from going out and proselytizing to their social circles, but they almost always have to go do that, and the best of them come back to me, chastened, with tales of ostracism and not one recruit. What I am attempting won’t happen that way. Sociability is a dead-end for what I am doing. We have to come together from combined positive intention, not sociality.

The free energy milieu is like nothing else on Earth. Newman and Keshe announce their divinity, your associates try to steal your effort, entrepreneurs such as Rossi and Mills try to scale the ramparts, never having a prayer, those with the goods are soon made an offer that they can’t refuse, charlatans abound, contract provocateurs such as Bill and Ken earn their pay, activists commit effective suicide, the public gawks, “skeptics” spin their disinformation, and calling in an airstrike is reserved for a select few. The naïve and paranoid reside in their levels of ineffectiveness, and vanishingly few ever arrive at productive understandings of the issues. I am besieged by people with stunted awareness, caught in those early levels of the free energy onion, with almost none of them willing to do the work that is going to assist my effort, as they look for the easy way out and grind their delusional axes. P.T. Barnum could have never dreamed up the free energy milieu. I don’t want to have anything to do with the free energy field today, but I am constantly contacted by free energy enthusiasts, inventors, and the like, who often try to drag me down their paths to nowhere with them, which can easily result in wrecked lives, before any organized suppression even needs to be applied, and they just can’t see it, or refuse to, trapped by their conditioning. I don’t see my choir qualifications changing anytime soon.

With this post, I will wrap up my playing the high road posts for now. Few have ever played on the high road, although many think that they have. I decided in 1988 that it was too hot for me. One could argue that I still play on the high road, but if so, I am creeping along, with a relatively low profile. I surely am not sneaking up on the GCs, and many and even most of them may be cheering for me and even subtly helping my efforts, but I am not counting on them. The choir has to be prepared to do it the hard way, which should not be so hard, if enough people can learn the song and sing it.

Peace on Earth and goodwill to all, even the GCs, on this Christmas Day,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th December 2018 at 18:29.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (4th January 2019), Melinda (26th December 2018), TrumanCash (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (25th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #7912
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

That is a misleading analysis, on carbon dioxide emissions. I consider usage energy per capita to be the best measure, if we are going to discuss energy and economy. Carbon dioxide emissions are not going to be a good measure, particularly for an Epochal framework. At zero carbon dioxide emissions, it only means no fossil fuel burning. The USA in 1800, France in 1802, and India in 1858 or the year 1000 BCE, were at zero, but that says nothing about where they were before the Fourth Epoch began in those nations, Epochs 1.0 to 3.2 could be described with zero emissions. Again, that is a poor measure for what I am presenting.

At zero carbon dioxide emissions, people could have had a multiple of ten, five, or one times their caloric food consumption. Those Indian carbon dioxide emissions today are less than the UK’s in 1800 or the USA’s in 1870, or about a third of the UK’s emissions in 1860, when I wrote in my table that the advanced industrial sub-Epoch began.

If we go with energy per capita consumption, then the USA consumes about 80-90 times its dietary calories, while India’s is about 9-10, which is at the advanced agricultural level of my framework, and it aligns very neatly with the state of India today. Sure, parts of India are getting modernized, kind of, but the vast majority of India lives like Third Epoch peasants, with cow pie factories providing their cooking needs, etc. That is a very long way from living an industrial lifestyle, and as I have long-written, the pristine instances are the most important ones, and as they spread into societies at earlier Epochs, there was a lot of variation on how it happened, but the basics and outcomes were similar. My software company had an office in Bangalore, which a manager in our office founded, as she went home to India, as I saw many Indian colleagues do between 2004 and 2007, when they saw their chance to go home and make it big. It was a strange experience for our company. That manager immediately became deathly ill from food poisoning when she went home, she had some holy man hold a ceremony to open our office (which was posted to the Internet, and we watched it, in a kind of awe for what a different world it was there), but the quality of the work was poor and we got rid of that office ASAP. I could tell many tales like that.

Again, most features of the demographic transition, which is a Fourth Epoch phenomenon, and certainly not planned, but just an outcome of the Industrial Revolution, are cheaply introduced into Third Epoch societies, and as you wrote, the people of those peasant nations are not consciously trying to emulate the USA, for instance, but they are having the natural reaction to Fourth Epoch practices and mores. Again, nobody really had to sell the Fourth Epoch to Third Epoch peoples; the advantages were obvious, and everybody who could, did. Patriarchal men may not have liked it (they ruled in hell), but everybody else did. But unless they had access to Fourth Epoch energy levels, they were not really going to live Fourth Epoch lifestyles.

I don’t need to tell you about the bizarre contrasts that you can find in India, or China, for that matter, as Third Epoch societies begin to join the Fourth Epoch. When my pal visited Southern India, before his horrific cab ride in Mumbai, he said that the image that sticks with him of India was when he was on a beach on the India coast, and a man was squatting in the surf, relieving himself, while chattering away on a cell phone. My numbers on China are a little out of date, as its population keeps rising, but in 2005, China had 500 million people along its Pacific Coast, in early industrialization, and 800 million peasants in the interior, about 200 million of which were migrant workers. The numbers boggle my mind. Those ghost cities being built were partly to move those peasants to cities, in one of the many surreal aspects of China’s process of joining the Fourth Epoch.

My friend who visited India also visited Cuba. They live as long as Americans, and their motto is “We live like poor people, but we die like rich people.” So, a poor nation that makes public health a priority can easily bring the demographics of births and life expectancies to Fourth Epoch levels, but it sure does not bring them to Fourth Epoch standards of living. When my friend visited Cuba, with a “progressive” church group, on their last night, the visitors wanted to fete their hosts with a feast, and gave a bunch of money to them to fund the feast. It was a disaster, which caused hard feelings with their hosts. Giving them a bunch of money was meaningless, feast-wise. There was not a Costco down the street where they could buy their feast food. I see this over and over, when my pals travel to those nations.

This entire issue of Third Epoch peasants joining the Fourth Epoch, in fits and starts, is a very minor and peripheral aspect of my work, and I’ll write a little more about it, but just a little. The UK’s and USA’s instances were the instructive ones, IMO, as one invented the Industrial Revolution, while the other industrialized while conquering a rich continent and becoming history’s richest and most powerful nation. I am about getting a few late-Fourth Epoch peoples to help humanity join the Fifth. I doubt that there will be many from peasant nations in the process of industrializing who are going to help with my effort much. You are only here at Avalon because you live in the USA, which is typical of those in my circles. They all either have an industrial nation background, or they live in one. Not a surprise. I have never heard from somebody from the poor African nations, to my knowledge, or China, or from somebody who lives in India. I’ll hear from college professors in South Korea, for instance, but who are from the West.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th December 2018 at 17:41.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (9th January 2019), Melinda (26th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #7913
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a busy day ahead of me, but one more anecdote on Third versus Fourth Epoch societies. This past summer, I hung out with an elderly couple who devoted many years of their lives to hosting students from poor nations, such as Pakistan, sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, etc. Usually, the students never left the West after arriving, or when they went home, they devoted their lives to migrating to the West. The couple told me that they developed a process of getting those students adapted to living in the West, and the first thing they did was take the students to Costco. Ernie once described his Hungarian grandmother bursting into tears when she first walked into a Canadian grocery store, and I have heard tales of fainting. That mountain of food in a store was beyond their imagination.

When that couple took those students to Costco, it was with the intention of rapidly acculturating them to the USA, and no American kid’s trip to Disneyworld could compare with those students’ visit to a Costco. It overwhelmed them, but unlike Ernie’s grandmother, they were young enough to digest it without needing medical intervention. Third and Fourth Epoch societies live in different worlds. That they both exist at the same time shows the contrasts very well to people today. Something similar happened when Third Epoch and Second Epoch societies met, although, as with Fourth Epoch and Third Epoch societies, the later Epoch abused the earlier one, and it could be to the point of extinction.

For the Fifth Epoch, there is a very good chance that that abuse will not happen. The energy technologies that I am aware of can be cheaply made so that all of humanity will quickly enjoy their benefits. There will be a generation or two of transition, but that will be a fun one. Getting used to abundance should not be too hard.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th December 2018 at 18:59.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (9th January 2019), Melinda (26th December 2018), Reinhard (28th December 2018), Valerie Villars (26th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #7914
    Thanks

Wade,

I re-read your 'Learning the Truth About the Easter Bunny'. The truth is sobering, is it not?

I was already aware that in addition to inflation and taxation, the populace is being bled by stock market manipulation and commodities market manipulation. These and the auditor/corporation relationship of 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' allows the vampires more mechanisms for sucking blood from the host. Corporate lobbying of Congress is similar.

The problem with this corporate/elite vampire is that it is smart. When it detects that it is sucking blood too fast and is about to kill it's host, it backs off enough to allow a bit of recovery and then starts sucking again in earnest. The recent drop in gasoline prices is one of the most readily apparent signs of such a backing off. The question is whether they have backed off soon enough or far enough. They came pretty close to killing the host in 2008. They may come even closer this time around.

It's chilling to think that the vampires have achieved a balance that will allow them to keep sucking forever without killing the host. The host in third world countries is in critical condition. The host in developed nations is ever weakening.

Something big is afoot. You can almost smell it in the air.

Ron

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lrgoodger For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st January 2019)

29. Link to Post #7915
    Thanks

Hi Ron:

I need to be honest with you. From your first contact with me, you have demonstrated an orientation to this issue that is not quite aligned with what I am doing. If you are going to get there, you have a long hill to climb. I believe that it is a worthwhile hill, but it will need to be climbed if you are going to be very useful for my effort. I was not surprised that you advocated an anonymous blueprint approach, so that that mythical army of garage mechanics could take it forward. I specifically addressed that approach in my work, more than once, which you read, but I knew that you were going to suggest something along those lines. That is the kind of approach that gets suggested to me by grade school teachers, retired corporate technical types, and people who heard about free energy ten minutes ago. I am not kidding. It is one of the most common, and naïve, suggestions that I get.

Even if the “coast is clear,” as Greer seems to have recently alleged, that only means that Godzilla might step back and watch, but that doesn’t mean that the T-Rexes and velociraptors have retired, and that does nothing about the development hill that would need to be climbed, or the threats that the effort’s “allies” would present. I left the free energy inventor/tinkerer approach behind 30 years ago (it was my initial orientation, more than 40 years ago), and I call it “inventor-itis” and other terms when people advocate it, which you can see quite a few times if you read this entire thread, which I am not sure that I would recommend, at nearly 8,000 posts, even if most of them are mine. You’ll see free energy newbies promoting Rossi, Keshe, etc., advocating “sneak past them,” and so on, and they were almost all, if not all, to the best of my recollection, anonymous cowards. Geez! Anonymous cowards are not going to get anything done in the free energy field. You, at least, are not one of those, which is why you get the courtesy of a post like this.

Those tax activists and “patriots” were the first “alternative” political stances that I encountered in my journey, before we had the boom lowered on us. I had a folder of that kind of material in my desk, humorously titled, “seditious literature,” which the deputies seized in the raid and I never saw again. I had many conversations with the tax protestor and “patriot” types, and Dennis was a leading figure in the Patriot Movement, so much so that the other “leaders” began attacking Dennis and the Mormon Church threatened excommunication to any Mormons who got involved with Dennis, which was richly ironic. The money from my sacrificing my life secured the services of the USA’s foremost Constitutionalist attorney, who got the wakeup call of his life on our case, and to this day, he remains the USA’s leading Constitutionalist attorney. The Tea Party is a dabbler version of a milieu that I came to know all too well, and I have not had any interest in it for 30 years. Our very first Greatest Energy Show was literally staged where the original Tea Party was planned. It is one of those introductory levels that needs to be left behind early in the journey.

Your latest post, on the parasitic elite, is a subject that I have written the book on, but it is really a peripheral aspect of my work. Predatory/parasitic elites are literally as old as civilization, and yes, their game is extremely sophisticated today, but they are not the focus of my efforts, and acknowledging their existence is simply part of the awakening process, as is the realization that virtually everybody, to one degree or another, plays along. It was my journey’s primary lesson.

Your writings reflect ideas that I have called Levels 7 and 10. You need to get to Level 12 if you are going to be any help for what I am doing, and it is not easy to get there. My estimate is that from where you are today, it would take several years of deep study, contemplation, meditation, and delusion-shedding, for you to get there. People almost invariably get stuck in those lower levels, even for those relative few who get over the early ignorance and denial levels, and they rarely escape them. I am doing something very different from any other attempt that you have seen. Brian and Dennis immediately understood that I was doing something different, but not many truly understand, as they drag their baggage along with them.

Very simply, the people that are going to help me have to have developed a heart-centered, abundance-based, comprehensive perspective. I have written at length on the qualities that they likely need to have, in order to get there, so I won’t belabor it here. Time is short to right humanity’s ship, which I openly acknowledge, but I am not going to alter my approach, to gain “momentum.” I am not going to water it down to pander to people’s delusions, although I have done plenty to make it a little more accessible (1, 2, 3), and will do more in the future. Mine is not a “do something” approach. Been there, done that. I have had enough of learning the hard way, seen too many lives wrecked and prematurely ended, etc., and I do all that I can to discourage newbies from risking their lives, even if it is only ostracism from their social circles.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th December 2018 at 14:46.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st January 2019), Krishna (9th January 2019), Reinhard (28th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #7916
    Thanks

Wade,

You said, "I need to be honest with you."

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Your essay devotes a large amount of effort to relaying your experiences. I never misinterpreted those experiences to be where you are now. I also have had experiences and gradual levels of awakening. My posts so far have been to illustrate those experiences and awakenings so that folks can understand my own journey. Like you, I am aware of many things, but I no longer try to hack at the branches. If I were not looking for an alternate route, I would not be in this group.

Yes, I did suggest releasing an FE design to the public. If you consider that approach naive, then so be it. I have looked far and wide for a blueprint of an OU engine. I have never found such plans. Insofar as I can tell, no one has ever released such plans into the public domain, so in reality we don't know what the result of that would be. Many years ago someone told me about an idea they had for a magnetic motor that was unique to anything I had ever seen before. I thought it might have potential, so I gave it some study and came up with a configuration that might have worked. It necessitated specially made metal parts that I had no way of making. A cousin of mine introduced me to the owner of a machine shop he knew and I took him some parts and explained the concept to him. I told him how to make the missing parts and implement them. He was excited about it because he could see (and feel) the potential. He worked on it of his own volition and did not charge me anything because he wanted to see it work. When he got done, he called me and said it won't work. I went to pick it up and I could see immediately why his effort failed. He had implemented what I told him to, but in such a way that it had ignored simple things like leverages and forces in the mechanical arrangement that should have been obvious to an experienced machinist. I never said anything to him about what he did wrong. I knew from the nature of what he had done that he did not have a good enough grasp on mechanics (let alone physics) to get the job done properly. I've only had the capability of making my own parts for a couple of years and it's been so many years since that attempt that I no longer have the parts that had been used, and have not had the ambition to re-create the effort from scratch. The bottom line is, judging from this one machinist's reaction to the possibility that it could actually be done, I suspect that there would be tens of thousands of similar reactions across the nation and around the world if a verified, working design were released to the public.

From what I understand of your plan, your idea is to help your 'choir' find such a verified design and let them implement it. I can see the difference insofar as the 'choir' would be much more aware of necessary precautions and should know how to proceed without getting anyone hurt. A bigger problem would be finding someone selfless enough to give away such a design. Can you imagine if Wikileaks had posted plans for a working FE Machine?

Anyway, just because I have given thought to such an approach doesn't mean my heart is set on it or that I am stuck in a rut. There are usually more ways than one to skin a cat. If the theory that one can shape his own reality is true, then why not have the 'choir' all concentrate as one mind on having ET deliver FE to enough places simultaneously that GC can't stop it? Never let it be said that I can't imagine the seemingly impossible! The Bible alludes to power in such unified purpose. Can you imagine what could be achieved by a choir of 10,000 people such as the one described in the verse below, all in agreement?

Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

I realized some years ago that all of humanity, ET and the entire universe are part of the Creator. Many atheists subscribe to the idea that 'God is dead.' Such shallow thinkers are blind to the fact that if God were dead (which is not possible in the first place), nothing that they see around them, including themselves, would exist (I find it very interesting that we can simultaneously be part of God and have free will).

You said, “If your heart is not in the right place, the rest will not matter.”
    Taking away monetary incentive eliminates 99% of the inventors at the get-go. You can't get a patent on an FE machine and simply going into production presents so many obstacles (GC may be the biggest) that only a well run organization could overcome them. Finding an FE inventor that would give away his work would be like finding a needle in a haystack. The only possible motivation left would be "for the betterment of mankind." There are those out there who have that purpose in mind, but they are few, and I doubt any of them could come up with the FE design they would need.

Then you said, "“You have had some kind of awakening experience.”
    Many of what you call 'disillusioned idealists' get called conspiracy theorists because they have seen the truth in what most see as a conspiracy against some well known and accepted perception. That is what disillusions them in the first place. Several of my posts have been about my own experiences with that, although not as traumatic as your own in the FE arena.

Looking at your FE 'onion' (I had skipped over the chart before), I see where you got the 7 or 10 for me. The 7 doesn't fit. What I suggested was more like slapping them in the face with it rather than trying to sneak it past. I don't believe 8 or I wouldn't have suggested widespread release of a machine. As for 9, we can't 'conquer' them because they have us out manned and out funded. I see where you got the 10, but you are talking about a mass of normal inventors (well, not quite normal since they would believe in FE), or 'an army of garage mechanics'. The difference between that and what I proposed is that the blueprint would be developed by an enlightened inventor, so it would already be known that it would work, but you are right that garage mechanics could not do it. The parts would be a little too complex for them. The army would have to be the 'choir', which would bump the effort considerably up on your number scale.

11 doesn't fit because I am no Dennis, and I don't have funds. I would have to participate in a group effort. 13 doesn't fit because I have never actually seen a FE machine. I saw a machine that I believe could have been configured to be one, but I was prevented from doing so by a non-disclosure agreement. That agreement has long since expired. By the logic of the self assessment above, 12 is the best fit, but only if the 'us' in 'enough of us' is the 'choir'. Hopefully Greer is right and the GC has backed off. I hope that is not because they may be preoccupied with a bigger problem and are preparing to flee to their underground cities, God forbid.

I know that all knowledge comes from the Creator and that He could drop FE on humanity in the blink of an eye if he so chose. He has revealed things to past FE inventors already because He wants us to get there through the hard work of developing our own inspired effort. We have seen the results of individual and small group efforts derailed by GC. The Creator would have known this and must be looking for a certain level of cooperative awakening before success is achieved. With the advancement of medical technology contributing to an ever increasing number of NDEs (and that is not an accident), I believe humanity is at an all time high in awareness of the spirit realm. NDEs are awakening people who can't get there by faith, which is pretty much all there was before.

Since you don't know me personally, the only way I have of letting you know where I am on your scale is to write about my experiences. Reading yours is the only way I had of learning about you. I know a lot of people who read all or some of your material think you are nuts, but for whatever reason it has the ring of truth to me. I hope you have enough discernment to reach the proper conclusion regarding my own experiences and writings.

If it is possible, I sincerely would like to help better humanity. I donate a great deal of time to that cause already, as should be evidenced by my https://sites.google.com/site/deadas...killingpeople/ site. That site was built completely out of concern for the safety of others, and I have gained nothing from it other than the knowledge that I may have helped prevent injury to someone. My free time is going to vanish for a couple of months beginning January 5th. That is kick off day for high school robotics, and I give 100% to those kids for free until they have a competitive robot built. At the request of the program director, who has seen what I can do, I have agreed to help them again this year even though my grandson is no longer in the program.

Ron

32. The Following User Says Thank You to lrgoodger For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st January 2019)

33. Link to Post #7917
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently finished Uncertainty, and am halfway through Squid Empire. I was planning significant changes to the early chapters of my big essay, to flesh it out more, and one was in the area of quantum mechanics. Heisenberg’s fevered breakthrough was a triumph of math, as he invented a method that turned out to already exist in an obscure corner of math known as matrix algebra. Soon afterward, Heisenberg came up with his uncertainty principle, which he will always be known for. Einstein fought against it tooth and nail, and his “God does not play dice with the universe” statement arose from that battle.

Einstein and Schrödinger had a big problem with matrix mechanics, which came up with the right answer but did not say what was happening. They thought that just stating events in terms of probability avoided dealing with the event itself, which must have had a cause, but causality is challenged by today’s quantum theory, as the so-called Copenhagen interpretation prevails, which Bohr and Heisenberg developed. Schrödinger’s famous cat was part of his protest of the Copenhagen interpretation. By the end of their lives, Einstein and Schrödinger were considered irrelevant figures in quantum theory, as they had backed the wrong horses. But Schrödinger’s “What is Life?” became an inspirational work in discovering DNA’s double-helical structure. Those were fascinating days in science, even though nuclear weapons were part of the outcome.

Physicists have been wrestling with the meaning of quantum physics ever since, with its quantum paradox, entanglement (which Einstein derided as “spooky action at a distance”) and other features. There is a sizeable contingent in physics that asserts that the strangeness of quantum physics means that it is an incomplete theory that will be supplanted by something else, perhaps even by the legendary unified field.

I’ll say this: the people who gave my friend his underground show likely already have something like a unified field theory. Free energy and electrogravity technologies render the current physics textbooks into doorstops. I am no physicist, but I side with scientists who think that current quantum theory is incomplete and will be supplanted by something that makes more sense.

There was a recent article in Scientific American that argued that the quantum paradox and other quantum strangeness was about to give birth to an overhaul of physics, something as radical as those days of the early 20th century, when relativity and quantum theory were born. I just read an article on a thought experiment that points out the contradictions of quantum theory, and how it is impossible for all of three currently accepted tenets to be true, which are:

• Quantum theory is universal (it can be applied to anything, from photons to galaxies);
    • Quantum theory is consistent (all observers will get the same answer, once the uncertainty is resolved);
    • Opposite facts cannot both be true (a flipped coin cannot simultaneously come up both heads and tails).

The next step will be devising experiments to show which aspects are true and which aren’t. We’ll see if I live long enough to see the issue resolved. If the technologies that my friend witnessed ever come into the open, then a lot will change, almost overnight, as the Fifth Epoch will arrive, and none too soon.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st January 2019), Krishna (9th January 2019), Reinhard (28th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #7918
    Thanks

Thanks Ron:

A lot to respond to in that post, but the gist of Level 12 is this: people there are not going to be preoccupied with what the GCs do. The focus will be on combined positive intention, not what the GCs do or don’t do. Anonymous blueprints comprise a “sneak past them” approach, and a “slap in the face” is Level 9. That is an oppositional “warrior” approach that I want nothing to do with. I was never in Level 7 or 9. Once I heard of free energy, I was initially a Level 10 and carried the spears for several attempts (and Dennis said that I threw a few, too, but nothing like what Dennis did), before I finally learned my lesson.

The GCs hide in the shadows. If that choir forms (5,000-to-7,000 people), they are going to stay in the shadows, and if that 100,000 of “do something” people form (building the choir will be the hard part, particularly in its early days), the GCs will be helpless to stop it and will slink away. I have stated many times that the only inventor-centric approach with a prayer is for the inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group to take forward. Neither that inventor nor that worthy group exists today. Even if what I do is successful, it is many years away from seeking that inventor with the goods, and if the group is truly worthy, that inventor will approach the group. That is all a long way off.

I treat the GCs as a force of nature. Like a thunderstorm, they can’t be negotiated with or fought, and I do what I can to keep people from becoming lightning rods. So far, I am just assailed by trolls if I appear in open forums, which is why I don’t do that anymore, and even where I am invited, it has only worked out at Avalon so far. I have not seen people who only write come to untimely ends. What I am doing should be safe for choir-members, which is arguably my top priority.

Also, another possibility is that the GCs will give the choir their commercial-level free energy gizmos, and we leap straight into the Fifth Epoch. Most of them want to get off the horse they are on, and an effort like what I have in mind just might encourage them enough to come forward. I am not counting on it, but it is a possibility. Slapping them in the face has never been a goal of mine.

You have been around tinkering inventors, machine shops, and the like, and as I have stated, that gives you a handicap. I had my hands on a working free energy prototype, which produced the ZPF effect, but that does not mean much, as that is a long way from something that could power a home. The entire approach today, of tinkering inventors, scientists with their alternative theories, and the like, reflects today’s state of arrested development in the field, and I am doing something radically different, someplace where clever scientists spinning their theories, heroic inventors, anonymous blueprints, and the like have no prominent place, if any place at all. Nearly all people in today’s free energy field are stuck in that vicinity, which is one reason why Brian said that the people in the field today are not going to be the people who will bring free energy to the world.

To anybody who is unawakened, particularly my “peers” – white, educated, American men – my work seems to be an exercise in insanity. I completely understand that, and they are definitely not my target audience. My work flies in the face of almost everything that those peers “know.” In the movie Manufacturing Consent, the producer of Nightline was asked why he did not have Chomsky on his show, and he said that Noam was so “wacko” that his ideas seemed to come from “Neptune.” Noam replied that the American media is designed so that anything that is not regurgitating the mainstream pabulum will seem to be wacko, from Neptune, etc. I am in good company. There are a million ways to fail to understand what I am doing, and only a few paths to arrive at understanding. I seek the needles, not the masses.

Dennis does not do much Bible quoting, and I certainly don’t, especially the King James-isms. The choir is not going to be singing the Christian hymnal. Love, yes. Shakespearian English, no.

Good luck on your winter’s activities.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th December 2018 at 17:11.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st January 2019), JRS (29th December 2018), Krishna (9th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #7919
    Thanks

Hi:

Another year is coming to an end, and it was another challenging one in my life. I may begin a “tradition” of a year-end post, like I did last year. We’ll see. On my favorite local hiking mountain, I have hiked with pals to trees dressed up like Christmas trees. Our first pilgrimages were to a tree that I discovered, five miles in, nearly 20 years ago, and it began to become too popular, and when I took Joe Starr there, just before Christmas 2010, as I recall, some “do gooder” had stripped all of the ornaments off the tree, and I have not been back to that side of the mountain. The next autumn, I scouted around, off-trail, in closer parts of the mountain, for a tree that I could decorate secretly, and found some candidates (and found more of my “secret spots” that I am known for), but never got around to it. But somebody began decorating a tree right off of my favorite trail, only halfway as far in as that original tree, and I take people there year-round today. Attached is a pic from my Christmas pilgrimage to that tree. One pal puts on a new ornament each year.

That there are any homeless people in the USA is a scandal. Impoverished Cuba does not have any homeless people, but history’s richest and most powerful nation sure does. I began my acquaintance with the USA’s homeless issue soon after college graduation, and it is one of my many subjects of study. The Seattle homeless population can be styling for homeless people, and on the East Side, where Microsoft’s headquarters are, homeless camps can have Wi-Fi access, toilets, showers, free food, etc. The homeless camps, called “tent cities”, on the East Side, have a rotation program so that they are only in a neighborhood for three months at a time, so that they do not wear out their welcome.

Several years ago, my favorite trailhead on that mountain got one of those homeless camps placed at it, and I did not go there while the camp was there, as I had to walk through it to hike. Because it is on the fringes of a wilderness area, the neighbors are few (one home is a couple hundred yards away, and the next closest one is probably a mile away or more), so they began “abusing” their position, and the camp has more or less become permanent. I was not going to be denied my favorite local trail, so some years ago, I began hiking through that homeless camp. In the mornings, there seem to be few people there (there are more than 20 tents), as they probably went into civilization for the day.

I have rarely seen women at that camp, but recently I encountered a woman there, about my age, and she smiled at hikers, which is the first time that I experienced that. A homeless woman surely has a difficult life, in a number of ways, and I am not certain that it is her tent, but I am probably 90% sure of it. I think that it was that tent that had a little pottery garden in front of it this past summer, and I am attaching a pic of what I encountered this Christmas season: Christmas lights on a homeless tent. It is kind of a testament to the human spirit, and was quite a sight.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tent lights.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	39653   Click image for larger version

Name:	xmas tree 2018.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	39652  

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2019), Joseph McAree (1st January 2019), Krishna (9th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #7920
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty on how difficult it is to understand my work. That is not because it is such an intellectual feat, but because it flies in the face of what people “know.” When people encounter my work, for those who don’t attack or flee, I watch them fly off in a million different directions, seemingly in every direction but the one that my work is about. I am besieged by people trying to sell me their particular brand of “doing something,” and they are virtually all variations of New Age pabulum, inventor-itis, Young Warrior delusions, proselytizing to their social circles, etc., etc. Not only are they not willing to do the hard work of raising their awareness, as they seek the easy way out (which is an integrity issue), but I have had to think long and hard about why they just don’t get it, which led to my list of choir-attributes, which I have written at length on.

As Dennis wrote, he was only screwed by nice guys. They were the only ones that could get close enough to stick their daggers in Dennis’s ribs. They faked being Boy Scouts, and they just had to do it until they could get close enough to do their damage. I have always written that where a person’s heart is trumps all (the integrity issue once more), and the rest is noise. However, heart is not enough, not for what I am attempting. It also requires high sentience, which includes scientific literacy. But heart and smarts is also not enough, and when I see people fail to understand, as they propose their “bright ideas” that have been tried thousands of times, I finally had to admit that they just didn’t have any experience on the high road, the kind that sends you through the meat grinder and wakes you up in a big way. It seems that this journey requires some of that, in order to shed the naïveté that the bright idea people suffer from. But that meat grinder can be a killer, and few come out the other side with their hearts and sanity intact. I don’t recommend that people lose their naïveté that way.

As I thought about my journey, I think that I was “fortunate” in that I went through the meat grinder at a young age (by 30, I was a grizzled veteran), so that I could pick up the pieces of my shattered life and keep going. Mark’s journey was similar in ways, but there are not many like us.

This is all part of the conundrum. How to wake up without having your life destroyed? That is far from easy. I know that people like us are exceedingly rare and that I seek needles in haystacks, but with this global tool called the Internet, I think that I might have a chance to make a dent. We’ll see.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2019), Joseph McAree (1st January 2019), Keyholder (30th December 2018), Krishna (9th January 2019), Reinhard (29th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 421 FirstFirst 1 296 346 386 396 406 421 LastLast