Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 10702

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8081
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Time to write a little about Brian O. A new book came out, by the same author who wrote the book on NASA’s scientist-astronauts, which I used in Brian’s bio. An insightful article came out in its wake, and it is nice to see how Brian’s views are still relevant. The same boorish Wikipedia admin who erased my changes to Ed’s bio also erased a lot of Brian’s bio. So, once again, the admins acted worse than the trolls.

Seeing insightful articles about Brian is a rarity. More often, his memory is subjected to inaccurate, misleading, and even juvenile articles, and you can see somebody named Gordon who lets fly with his off-base opinions (1, 2), as is typical with armchair space enthusiasts. Here is a passage from another book that I have ordered, as I prepare to beef up Brian’s bio a bit, after the latest outrage at Wikipedia.

It definitely turned out like I thought it would: doing his NASA bio was the easy part, and the astronaut corps actually acted the best out of all of the players in the controversy around Brian. At least the trolls and other assailants were not able to erase Brian’s Martian credentials, although a leading space “skeptic” tried to debunk them (rather stupidly), and he was in a position to campaign to NASA to get Brian’s Martian credentials erased from his NASA bio. At least that did not happen, and even though Brian’s bio is a stub at Wikipedia today, and may always be, at least it is not dominated by his statements about the Moon landings. Brian had his reasons.

Brian’s poking into the UFO issue shortened his life, courtesy of the USA’s military, and he is still quoted on it, but you won’t see much discussion on the Internet on the subject.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), Melinda (3rd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #8082
    Thanks

In another forum

With my recent update of my cover-up essay, which included the JFK assassination parts, I will reply to this thread in some detail. I recently wrote a series of posts, intended to be the last word on my relationship with Gary. I had the same thread going in another JFK forum, then a troll attacked, and the admin erased my thread. This has been a typical experience for me, in that the admins are actually worse than the trolls. An admin ran me out of a forum that I was invited into (which has since disappeared) as he gullibly fell under the spell of the disinformation about Dennis, and what happened when I tried to improve Ed Herman’s biography at Wikipedia has become notorious. Not only did the trolls and disinformation professionals prevail, but the Wikipedia admins acted the worst of all. I witnessed similar behavior a decade earlier, so it was no great surprise what happened, but it emphasizes the Orwellian times that we live in.

Gary came through in my hour of need, and for that, he will always be in my pantheon. Taking on the gangsters that run Ventura County was a heroic effort, and Gary paid in many ways, and he died, destitute, in exile in Oregon, with a warrant for his wife’s arrest. Gary endlessly waged lawsuits against the establishment gangsters, to only have people like Harry Pregerson intervene and illegally dismiss his lawsuits, try to have him killed, and other outrages. Gary gave the good fight. I recently heard from a close relative that a relative was recently reading Gary’s book in Ventura, and was amazed by the revelations. Today, Gary’s book costs more than $600 at Amazon, so, it is pretty much out of circulation today.

Gary’s chapter on the JFK hit is a minor one, near the book’s end, and is far from central to the tale of Gary’s adventures. Like me, Gary had his ideas of who pulled off the hit and why. He named the Jewish mob, and he was onboard with the idea that JFK’s attempts to end the Cold War are why he died. Gary had encounters with Jack Ruby in the 1940s, related to his surveillance of Mickey Cohen, and Gary’s ideas on Mob involvement on JFK’s death deserve to be taken seriously. Ruby’s involvement shows that the Jewish mob was indeed involved, and some of Gary’s evidence, such as a phone call from Oxnard, is more grist for the JFK mill.

I’ll say this: anybody who thinks that Gary made up his JFK tale, to sell books or somehow gain notoriety, has no idea how the world really works. Gary constantly waged lawsuits, trying to get the evidence on the record (not JFK evidence, but other evidence), and risking his life to do so. When I met with Gary, he said that the only reason why he was still alive was that he never broke the law, no matter how galling it was to him. If he had, it would have been an excuse to have him murdered, and political murder was common in Ventura County. So, Gary lived his life under a microscope, with his life constantly at risk. There is no way on Earth that, in the middle of that ordeal, that he would make up some tall tale about the JFK hit. It would be as if Ralph McGehee made up events in his memoirs. They knew what they were in for, and were not going to make it easy for their assailants, and lying was contrary to their natures in the first place.

With my wild ride, and those of my fellow travelers (I made a post on Brian this morning), the JFK issue is a minor aspect of our work, but it still has its importance. I’ll make some posts on my JFK sections of my cover-up essay, and discuss them in a way that I have not done before, kind of giving the history of my involvement in the issue, and how I see Gary’s testimony today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2023 at 18:42.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Debra (18th May 2019), Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), Reinhard (6th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #8083
    Thanks

In another forum…

Hi Rob:

You mean this? It is the standard NWO fare, and nothing would surprise me in those areas. For me, I try to not pay too much attention to the antics at those levels. Many of those plans and manipulations are real, and at various stages of implementation, but there is also division at those levels. My friend’s kidnapping and exotic technology show provides evidence that cooler heads may prevail. For me, it is enough to know that those technologies are real and what their potential is. I am trying to make it about what we do, not what they do. It is easy to fall into the conspiracist trap, and I never saw any good come from that.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #8084
    Thanks

Hi:

My recent science news post is an example of the many roles that energy plays. All of those news items have an energy aspect to them, which is usually the primary aspect. Meteor strikes are energy events above all else, releasing incredible amounts of energy with their impacts, even if they “only” vaporize before impact, such as at Tunguska.

Denisovans living on the Tibetan Plateau had to develop genes that allowed them to breathe at those altitudes, which today’s Tibetans benefit from. I have had the “pleasure” of altitude sickness, which may limit my remaining hiking years. Altitude sickness is about not getting enough oxygen, which is used to burn the fires of the human energy dynamo.

When I updated my fluoridation essay back in 2017, I added material about the electron transport chain and programmed cell death. I’ll write more about that in my essay update. The oxygen molecule acts like a big electron vacuum cleaner, sucking those electrons through the electron transport chain. Oxygen is the second most electronegative element, behind fluorine. Oxygen was used because it packs the most punch, at least, that can be used. Fluorine packs too much punch, wrecking everything around it, which is why no life uses fluorine, other than for making poisons. That is another reason why fluoridation is insane. But life could not have used oxygen until it had figured out a way to make it. Four billion years ago, all oxygen, like fluorine today, was bound up in compounds, not floating around free, because it was so reactive.

Atmospheric oxygen was only made possible when a photosynthesizing bacterium learned to split water to get the electron needed for photosynthesis. Scientists believe that it happened only once, as in only one bacterium learned that trick, and today, all oxygenic photosynthesizers are descended from that bacterium. All free oxygen on Earth has that bacterium to thank, and even more. Liberating oxygen like that also saved Earth’s ocean, and hence, all life on Earth. I have seen big name scientists such as Richard Feynman not understand that vitally important issue. Feynman was far from alone in assuming that when plants combine carbon dioxide and water to make sugars, and release oxygen, that the oxygen came from liberating it from the carbon dioxide, when it was really liberated from the water.

In fact, liberating the oxygen from the water is vastly more important than even that. Liberating oxygen from water gives us hydrogen, and the only protons that life can use came from hydrogen (it is the only known source of single protons). In that depiction of the electron transport chain, you can see that the power of transporting those electrons primarily moved protons across a membrane, to only come back through the “turbine” of ATP synthase, which is how complex life makes ATP, which powers all life. So, it is impossible to overstate the importance of that bacterium that learned to split water.

The control of fire was the seminal event in the human journey. We likely would not even have any Homo sapiens without the control of fire. It was an energy event above all else.

Obviously, colliding or collapsing stars are energy events above all else, releasing almost unimaginable amounts of energy, which gave us gold and other heavy elements.

One could say that helping my readers think in energetic terms is the entire point of my big essay, but it is also about consciousness, which has been there from the beginning, too.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th May 2019 at 17:14.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), Reinhard (20th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #8085
    Thanks

Hi:

I took the day off from work on Friday, to continue the process of downsizing my library. I got rid of an entire recycling bin of magazines, primarily channeled, but from many other genres, and I was surprised once again to see all of the magazines that I subscribed to over the years. It amounted to dozens of publications.

While I was at it, I thought about my recent JFK posts and wondered when I began to dig into the JFK issue, after reading Gary’s tale, and it is as I thought: I bought High Treason in late 1990, as I was diving into many issues, in my radicalized state. Nothing was sacred or safe, as I dove into the alternative media (from left structuralism to right conspiracism) alternative medicine, lots of mystical and channeled works, was soon digesting the history that was not taught to me in school, was studying thermodynamics and Fischer’s and Mr. Mentor’s patents, and I happened onto Moongate in those days. Although my father worked in Mission Control, I was open to the idea that things were covered up about the Moon landings, although I was kind of involuntarily dragged into the faked Moon landing issue, and when Brian O was on national TV, expressing his “skepticism” on the Moon landings, I just had to get to the bottom of it, and doing that is what made Brian into a close colleague.

I have seen criticism that I deal with the JFK hit, the Moon landings, and UFOs in the same essay, as if the nuttiness of the faked Moon landing crowd taints my JFK work. Science and scholarship are really approaches more than anything else. Science and scholarship, when they aspire toward their ideals, can be powerful tools of discovery and investigation. But those ideals have never been met, and reading on Noam and the attacks on him by intellectuals can be a very sobering process, which echoed Orwell’s views.

Those subjects, and more, are under one roof in that essay because they are all conspiratorial topics, and the JFK hit surprisingly does have an ET connection, and it could be the key issue in his death. That essay was largely about the process of investigating those subjects, of how you can get sucked down rabbit holes, how you can get in over your head, and how the process can be perilous, in several ways, but you can also get the truth, or something close to it, if you try hard enough.

Because of my relationship with Gary, I have considered his reporting of the John Tower conversation to be fact, and from High Treason onward, I always looked at the JFK assassination evidence by comparing it to Gary’s story. Did it contradict it? Did it confirm it? A falsifiable hypothesis is arguably the sine qua non of science, and I never saw a convincing piece of evidence falsify Gary’s story. Far more often, it confirmed it, and sometimes spectacularly, such as the Operation Northwoods documents. The Northwoods documents ironically came to light via Bill Clinton’s JFK efforts, and it confirmed Gary’s reporting like nothing else that I have seen, but to this day, I have rarely seen the Northwoods documents mentioned, as far as their relevance to Gary’s story, other than in Michael Collins Piper’s book. I’ll save Piper’s story for later, but you can see him mention me in that document, when he wrote:

“Nobody ‘forced’ me into giving his book the recognition it was due. In fact, Gary's friend, Wade Frazier, has pointed out that I'm one of the few who has even given any credence or publicity to Gary.”

That friction between Gary and Piper was kind of sad, but also too common. They probably patched it up on the other side. More than ten years after reading High Treason, I went public with my cover-up essay. The JFK section of my home library is somewhere around 50 volumes, which is modest for serious JFK researchers, but I never tried to get to the bottom of the crime, and I doubt that anybody can, unless they participated in it, and few of such people would be alive today. For me, it was plenty to know that Oswald was no Lone Nut assassin and that the official investigations were shams, as that lays bare the legitimacy of the American government, as well as the media’s shameful performance. The sitting American president can be murdered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all gets covered up. What can’t they cover up?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th May 2019 at 04:55.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), JRS (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #8086
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I was reading that new book on the astronauts, and I read the chapter on Philip Chapman, the first Australian astronaut and who was in Brian’s astronaut group. His life was as eventful as Brian’s in ways. There were no slouches in the astronaut corps. However, the chapter on Chapman, and the book in general, was very frank on the political nature of NASA and the astronaut corps. Astronauts fought over assignments, and the politicking was intense. The astronaut corps was pretty dysfunctional. Not long ago, I read Buzz Aldrin state that his lunar adventure largely led to envy and jealousy among his astronautic brethren, not happiness for him and appreciation.

I have had to long ponder the unsavory aspects of NASA’s culture, beginning when the military took vengeance on my father’s abandonment of the Space Race, and Brian’s first book was the first critical insider account of the astronaut corps. To this day, NASA fanboys are uniformly disdainful of Brian and his “disrespect” of NASA, but his formerly “radical” views have become increasingly mainstream, and as a pal wrote in recent years, who worked in Mission Control and helped put the ISS in orbit, today’s NASA is a pale shadow of its glory days in the 1960s, full of glory hounds and wannabees, trying to recapture the cachet of those halcyonic days. Today, in sober NASA scholarship and commentary, I see Brian’s NASA observations quoted more as sage and prescient reflections, far ahead of his time, than I do the disdain that marked his last years, when he didn’t even have a bio at NASA’s site.

But in the days since I was a space brat, many dark aspects of the USA’s space efforts have come to my attention. Where to even start? I suppose that I could start with the NASA Nazis, led by Wernher von Braun, who was the reason why Brian was hired as an astronaut, as the first talent in the stable for von Braun’s Mars dreams. Last year, I read several books on Operation Paperclip, and von Braun came off as kind of a monster. An SS-man, von Braun was proud of the slave workforce that he assembled to work on the V-2 rockets. The V-2 was almost exclusively aimed at cities, which was a war crime in itself (but the USA dwarfed those crimes, in the end), but more than 20,000 people died to make those V-2s. After their capture by the Americans, von Braun acted like a rock star, signing autographs and the like. It was all pretty macabre.

But the USA could not get enough German scientists with the desired credentials, and it quickly turned a blind eye to scientists and doctors who performed human experiments in the death camps, and put them on the American payroll while covering up their past in the name of national security. Disney made von Braun into a household name in the 1950s, as he hosted a show for the kiddies and designed a Disneyland ride, and his sidekick helped Disney promote nuclear energy to children. That was all before the Space Race, and JFK did not even want a space race, but tried to end it soon before he was murdered, and that effort might be why he was murdered.

Greer has long maintained that Armstrong and Aldrin had an ET encounter on the Moon, and that was partly why they were such “changed” men when they returned. I have been given inside information on astronautic encounters with ETs in space (including a rather spectacular encounter), and when Brian poked his nose into the UFO issue, it shortened his life, courtesy of the American military. I was recently contacted by a relative of a Moon-walking astronaut, because of my Apollo section of my cover-up essay. It is pretty dark stuff, all around.

Buzz Aldrin was so rudderless after returning from the Moon that he ended up in a mental institution and tried his hand at selling cars, before Brian got him a job. Brian lost his job there, because he refused to work on Reagan’s Star Wars project. I could go on for days on that stuff, but let’s just say that the heroic sheen of the Apollo days has dimmed quite a bit for me over the years, not the least of which was my nation’s inflicting an indefensible genocide at the same time.

In the midst of all of that, Brian wondered about the Moon landings, which created a firestorm of controversy that he regretted until his life’s end.

I need to finish up this JFK/ET business soon and get on to my essay update and other chores, but I’ll say that if you had told me when I was 25 that my journey would bring me into contact with Gary, Brian, Dennis, and others, in situations in which I would encounter inside information on the JFK hit, on ETs, on the realities of free energy and the like, I would not have believed you. I still look back on my journey and wonder if it really happened that way, and I lived it, so I can appreciate “skepticism” of the reality of my journey and those of my fellow travelers. But true skepticism means getting out of one’s armchair and finding out for one’s self, not what the “skeptics” do.

There are still some JFK posts coming, but the end is near for them for now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2020 at 23:19.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), Reinhard (24th May 2019), Servant Limestone (29th May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019), what is a name? (20th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #8087
    Thanks

Hi:

In that autumn of 1990, as the war drums were beating, the JFK issue was one of many subjects that I dove into. Uncle Ed’s Lies of Our Times had a cover story on the Oliver Stone movie, JFK, which was in production and was being attacked by the media before it was ever released. Ed was unusual on the Left in that he was onboard with the idea that JFK was taken out in some kind of operation, not by a Lone Nut.

When JFK came out in late 1991, it created a firestorm of controversy and led Bill Clinton to mount an effort to declassify JFK-related documents, which is how the Operation Northwoods documents were declassified, which greatly bolstered Gary’s tale. The establishment fought back against JFK, and Gerald Posner’s Case Closed, a shabby piece of debunking, was predictably ballyhooed by the media (and a couple of years later, another debunker joined the fray). I was studying organized skepticism at the time, too, which I consider to be a criminal enterprise. The same year as Case Closed, Uncle Noam published Rethinking Camelot, which debunked the idea that the CIA would have been involved in JFK’s murder. Uncle Mike took on Noam and other leftist conspiracy debunkers, stated that the Left has a “conspiracy-phobia,” and his take is the best that I ever saw from the Left: JFK may not have been left enough for the Left, but he was not nearly right enough for the Right, and they had the means, motive, and opportunity to take him out. Peter Dale Scott’s Deep Politics also came out in 1993, and was another effort that combined what I came to call the conspiracist and structuralist aspects of the JFK hit. Piper’s Final Judgment also came out in 1993, which was a big JFK year for me, and Final Judgment is the only JFK work that I have seen that prominently featured Gary’s testimony.

Jack White published his backyard photo work in the early 1990s, and I used it in my work. Jack deserves credit for his backyard photo work, but he also proved himself badly out of his element when he got involved with the Apollo photographs, among other issues. I spent a lot of time on independent work on the backyard photos, and they have many anomalies in them that bolster arguments that Oswald was no Lone Nut. I consider the backyard photos to be one of the key pieces of framing evidence, along with the camera that allegedly took them, and the rifle and magic bullet. I believe that all of them were planted evidence, to help manufacture the Lone Nut scenario.

If I did not have Gary’s testimony as my anchor, I wonder where I would have ended up on the JFK issue. I would have never bought the official verdicts, but with Gary’s testimony, I know, and it allowed me to navigate that bizarre milieu.

Not that I needed it, but I witnessed mind-boggling judicial corruption from the gritty perspective of the trucking industry, and saw how judges were in the back pockets of murderous trucking companies. Then I had my second stint with Dennis and nearly went to prison for my trouble, as we were targeted by a sophisticated sting operation, as the Global Controllers raised their game to new levels with us. It was in those post-Dennis days in the 1990s that my close friend got his exotic technology show, not long after Brian had his life shortened when he began snooping into the UFO issue. Several years later, I saw Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses describing the very technologies that my friend saw, which gave Greer’s efforts credibility with me (and participants such as Brian and Ed Mitchell definitely made Greer’s efforts more impressive). Greer, like Dennis and Brian, tried the populist route with his effort, which I finally came to realize was a doomed approach. The masses don’t have enough collective personal integrity for that approach, which I learned during my first stint with Dennis. That same issue also tainted the JFK assassination research milieu, as I witnessed various researchers fight with each other over their pet theories, while the public at large was pretty clueless and apathetic, and the media was in lock-step with the Warren Commission’s fictional findings. It was like being on Diogenes’s quest for the honest man.

I first published my JFK work in June of 2001, which marked the end of my JFK research days, by and large. I knew that Oswald was no Lone Nut. While Jack Ruby’s involvement meant that the Jewish mob was involved in the JFK hit, I doubted that they were the masterminds, but just some of the hired help. Many interests wanted JFK dead, and my take is that the Eastern Oligarchy, and the Rockefeller camp in particular, was behind the hit, and long-time Rockefeller fixer Allen Dulles got himself appointed to the Warren Commission, which he dominated, as they covered up all CIA involvement.

As Bobby Kennedy later stated, the Warren Report was a “shoddy piece of craftsmanship.” Doug Caddy’s amazing testimony is just icing on the cake for me, and I think that the ET issue was a proximate reason at most, more of a “last straw,” than it was the ultimate reason for JFK’s murder. JFK tried to end the Cold War, and for that, he had to go. The Cold War was simply an imperial pretext in of itself, but a lucrative one. Once the Soviet Union collapsed, then the USA’s security state had to dredge up other “threats,” and 9/11 was a convenient gift to the imperial warmongers, perhaps too convenient. And now, we live in Orwell’s world of the endless war, with “terrorism” as the bogeyman, a bogeyman that the USA has created. As von Braun told his assistant for years (who replaced me on the board of the New Energy Movement), the next, ultimate bogeyman will be ETs.

Would we live in a different world if JFK had not been murdered? That is possible, but he was only one man, up against the inertia of the empire, and American imperial interests are also down the food chain of earthly power a ways. Just like Roman emperors were taken out all the time, taking out JFK was standard imperial behavior, when he failed to toe the line. All American presidents since JFK got the message loud and clear: “You are expendable.” When Carter and Clinton poked their noses into the ET issue (they were also the two presidents who tried to reopen the JFK hit issue), they got the message that their lives were in jeopardy if they pushed the issue, both dutifully went silent, and no American president since has significantly broached either issue.

With this post, I will wind down my JFK posts for now, and get with my other chores, such as updating my big essay, to be likely followed by a book. I am not getting any younger.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd May 2019 at 15:05.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd May 2019), JRS (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (24th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (22nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

15. Link to Post #8088
    Thanks

Hi:

Matt Taibbi gave one of the best eulogies for Ed, and he is one of the few American mainstream journalists that calls the media what it is. For the record, I heard from FAIR’s founder, as well as several of the biggest names regarding Ed’s work, and they were all happy with my bio of Ed, and FAIR’s founder, whose eulogy for Ed was about my favorite one, loved Taibbi’s eulogy. With that in mind, Taibbi recently wrote about a FAIR study that showed that 100% of the mainstream media was in favor of regime change in Venezuela. The American media never met a war that it didn’t like, unless an enemy regime started it, and even then, those regimes could be baited into it.

As Ed and Noam long wrote about, when the American media finally turned against the Vietnam War, it was not about recognizing that the USA had committed a monstrous, Nazi-style crime, but that it had made a “mistake” in its high mission of spreading freedom throughout the world. Empires never commit crimes, only mistakes. And, as Taibbi shows, the so-called “liberal” media beats the war drums the loudest. The lies on Venezuela have been coming fast and furiously lately.

It is like the American media is an imperial lie factory, and it does not matter how many times the media is shown to have swallowed and promoted shameless, warmongering propaganda; it never misses a beat and simply moves on to the next imperial target, even when it belatedly admits that it swallowed the lies the last time. It is not that journalists are all stupid or evil, but Ed’s structural analysis shows how it almost does not matter who the journalists are, as the lie factory chugs along, and those that fail to absorb the propaganda are weeded out by the media’s immune system. Taibbi has found a protected (for now) niche at Rolling Stone, but he is one of the very few that have. More often, it is career over, or worse, for any journalist who challenges the propaganda machine.

As long as the media is under capitalist control, it will always produce these results. It is just the way that social systems work, and brings up the question of whether humanity is really a sentient species.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th May 2019 at 02:56.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th May 2019), Hym (26th May 2019), Joseph McAree (23rd May 2019), JRS (23rd May 2019), Philippe (26th May 2019), Reinhard (24th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #8089
    Thanks

Hi:

Since this saga won’t go away anytime soon, I will begin an Assange thread on my forum. Today, the New York Times reported that Julian Assange can face the death penalty if he is extradited to the USA. I have written about Assange for the better part of a decade. He foolishly waltzed right into it, playing rock star with his groupies and flitting between American vassal states such as the UK and Sweden. Nothing that he did rises to the level of a crime, and he is turning out to be a martyr for free speech. Even the New York Times realizes how ominous his case is, writing:

“Though Julian Assange is not a conventional journalist, much of what he does at WikiLeaks is difficult to distinguish in a legally meaningful way from what traditional news organizations do.”

The New York Times wrote this, too, before they removed it from their site:

“But the officials would not engage with questions about how the actions they said were felonies by Mr. Assange differed from ordinary investigative journalism. Notably, The New York Times, among many other news organizations, obtained precisely the same archives of documents from WikiLeaks, without authorization from the government.”

The “rape” allegations amounted to not always wearing a condom with his groupies. His “espionage” and “hacking” charges aren’t even that legitimate. His crime is trading email with a document source (Manning), in which he encouraged Manning to keep his identity hidden as he downloaded documents that he had access to as a normal part of his job. No hack, no espionage, just journalism, but you wouldn’t know it by the idiotic columns and comments that I saw today, stating that Assange is no journalist, that he was a hacker, and other Big Lies that are being regurgitated ad infinitum in the echo chamber, like some Fox News talking points.

Make no mistake about it: this is an attack on press freedom and a direct assault on the First Amendment. In these neo-Orwellian times, nothing about this is surprising. Ed would have had plenty to say about it. Noam did. Plenty of writers see the writing on the wall (1, 2, 3, 4). Freedom of speech in the USA has always been kind of a joke, but it is in danger of dying altogether, as a long night might be beginning. We have been sliding down this slope for many years, and it really went into overdrive with Bush the Second, as whistleblowers got no federal protection. Back in about 2004, I read an article by the federal employees union, noting how the Bush administration declined to protect whistleblowers, as the law required, as whistleblowers were being crucified left and right. It actually got worse under Obama, and now it is reaching the level of prosecuting journalists for publishing genuine documents that provide evidence for major government crimes. Grim times, for sure.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th May 2019 at 05:46.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), earthdreamer (30th May 2019), Hym (26th May 2019), Joseph McAree (25th May 2019), Reinhard (24th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #8090
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday was a day of lies for me. I started off the day editing my Dennis essay, and I’ll publish the update soon. Then I was reading the latest on the Assange saga. Assange made it easy for them, playing rock star with his groupies, at least one of whom may have had CIA ties (1, 2, 3, 4). If it was not a honeypot operation, it became a golden opportunity for the champions of freedom and justice, in the USA, UK, and Sweden.

With Assange, there is plenty of conjecture on that groupie situation, and I am not close to it, so I don’t know for sure. What is for sure is that he did not commit anything close to a crime, either with his groupies or Manning’s leaks. But Assange exposed the dark underbelly of the Empire, and that is why he is behind bars today in the toady state of the UK, and may be extradited to the toady state of Sweden, on his way to the imperial headquarters in the USA and a possible death sentence.

But for Dennis, I was there and know for sure, and what a chorus of lies in cyberspace. It is easy to portray Dennis as a con man. I make no bones about his P.T. Barnum approach. Dennis even admitted that he was a con man, as he saw that his job was to give people “confidence.” It is also why his efforts were always doomed on the free energy front, as Dennis went for the populist approach (as did Greer and Brian). People usually did have confidence, as long as Dennis was in the room. But when he left, they became rudderless or tried to steal his effort. That was perhaps the biggest reason why I was pretty much done with Dennis’s approach after 1988. The people involved have to be there under their own steam, not because they were enticed and cajoled into it. It still took another 20 years before I settled on my current approach, as I tried this and that, carried Brian’s spears, etc.

As I surfed on Dennis yesterday, and read all manner of media account and the attacks of “skeptics” and so-called scientists, I did not see one of them discuss Dennis’s heat pump and his brilliant marketing plan for it. Not once. Nothing about Mr. Big Time Attorney and the harsh lessons that he learned while defending Dennis. And when they decried Dennis’s free energy efforts (which can be criticized), I did not see one discussion of Mr. Mentor’s engine (or Owen’s involvement) or Fischer’s. Not once. Nothing on hydraulic heat engines and super heat pumps, but plenty of parroting the lies by the prosecutors in Seattle, Ventura, and the feds, citing libelous articles, etc. It all was reminiscent of the smear campaign against Noam on Cambodia, which is more than 40 years old and continuing. The strategy seems to be that if they repeat the lies enough times, it becomes the truth. It all drives home my journey’s primary lesson, in spades.

As Orwell said, in a world of endless deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. Assange is a revolutionary. Not one of Wikileaks’s published documents has proven to be anything other than genuine. Find another media organization with that track record. Revolutionaries become martyrs all too often, and even if Assange was released tomorrow and all charges were dropped, he has been martyred, as he has lived under some form of arrest since 2010. Dennis is a revolutionary and had far more attention from the top of the world’s power structure than Assange has had, as did Greer and Brian. Assange did not have to survive any murder attempts from the spooks. He is kind of a retail martyr, while Dennis, Brian, and Greer were more wholesale martyrs. Hunting for needles

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th May 2019 at 02:37.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (25th May 2019), Reinhard (26th May 2019), Servant Limestone (29th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #8091
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, I just finished about my final site updates, before I get cracking on my big essay update. I did a makeover of my Dennis essay, made some small updates to the BPA hit man essay, and added an excerpt from a DOE document on the talks that Dennis and I gave on transmuting nuclear waste with Brown’s Gas.

In the updates I have been making, including to my my adventures essay and cover-up essay, it has largely been about linking up to my forum posts over the past several years, which provide more context, and I named quite a few names, but the new names were all deceased. If I outlive several more people, I will finally be freed to write freely on these subjects, which will make my rendition far more spectacular, and we will see if I outlive them.

After I publish the essay update, probably next year some time, I’ll write a beefed-up bio of Brian, now that Wikipedia had hacked his bio down to a stub article, as a reaction to my trying to improve Ed’s bio. I’ll also publish an essay on that go-around with Wikipedia. There is always more writing to do.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th May 2019), Hym (26th May 2019), Joseph McAree (26th May 2019), Reinhard (26th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #8092
    Thanks

Hi:

The craziest time of my year, day-job-wise, should be behind me, and I can focus on my essay update and other tasks that have been neglected. I now plan to be pretty quiet as I work on my big essay update. I’ll post up sections as I draft them, as I did the first time. I likely won’t finish the process until next year. I needed to first perform some essay revisions, to reflect recent writings, on the JFK hit, the Space Race, Nazis, early energy efforts, my Uncle Ed bio project, names that I have been revealing, and other odds and ends, such as the Assange saga.

As I prepare for the task at hand, I want to step back for a moment and reiterate the task at hand, as it is not that easy to understand. I watch people fall of the rails all the time, wander off and get lost, disappear down rabbit holes, and the like. So, I periodically summarize what I am doing, to bring the focus back where it belongs, which is helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey. Not even Dennis understands that the appearance of free energy would be that event, and Brian didn’t really, either, and if they didn’t quite understand, how hard is it for the rest of humanity? If Brian had lived to see my big essay, he would have definitely understood, but the list grows short after that. It was not until I began studying for what became my big essay, in about 2007, that the truly Epochal nature of free energy began to become clear to me. A major goal of my big essay is to get across that Epochal nature. I am going to start referring to my big essay as Energy and the Human Journey, or EHJ, as that will likely be the title of the book that I plan to publish, which will only be an abridged version of my big essay revision.

In a way, my goal is to get my readers to the opposite end of the spectrum that the early layers of the free energy onion display. Those early layers are primarily based on fear and denial, as people deny free energy’s possibility and desirability, as they conjure all manner of fearful scenario and as they project their stunted, scarcity-based awareness onto a situation of abundance. They deny that free energy is even possible, with arguments at various levels of sophistication (1, 2, 3), deny that organized suppression exists, deny that there are levels of the elite game that are currently invisible from the public and even the world’s retail elites, deny that exotic technologies have been developed in clandestine enclaves, and perhaps most of all, they deny that this kind of world becomes feasible with free energy. None of the people that I seek are currently stuck at those levels. It is not easy to get from fear and denial to love and acknowledgment, and people cannot be talked there. Paradigm shifts don’t happen through talk. People stuck in denial and fear won’t get unstuck until free energy is delivered into their lives, and that is OK. It has always been this way for Epochal change, and I don’t expect it to be any different this time. Heck, for the previous Epochal events, nobody even suspected that they were Epochal events until after they happened. The Industrial Revolution was more than a century old before anybody realized that it was a revolution. My strategy, of simply imagining the next Epoch, as a way to help it manifest, is unprecedented in the human journey.

However, my journey since my first stint with Dennis showed me how rare the people that I seek are. I am not looking for heroes, as I know that not enough of them walk on Earth today for a heroic approach to work. As I did my work, and interacted with giants such as Noam and Ed, fellow travelers such as Brian and Mark, heard hair-raising tales from people such as Greer and Trombly, and had thousands of interactions with the public, I slowly developed the qualifications that are needed for my Epochal task to have a chance of success, and that list won’t change much, if at all. I have summarized it before, and have discussed it at length.

The people I seek have to:
    • Care for something beyond their immediate self-interest;
    • Have been awakened;
    • Be scientifically literate, or be willing and able to do the work to become so (which my big essay is intended to assist);

That is it, but my experience has shown me that the people meeting those qualifications are one-in-thousands. It does no good to judge the uncaring, the sleeping, and the ignorant, and I leave them to their slumbers, and dark pathers are going to what dark pathers do. My jury is still out on whether a mystical awakening is required, but the fellow travelers that I most respected had one, and usually by their early twenties. Brian was a relative old man on that front, not getting his until he was nearly forty.

I know that if I can find enough people with the right stuff, get them up the learning curve to a comprehensive perspective, so that they can form a chorus in cyberspace, making that biggest event in the human journey manifest will be easy. Building that choir will be the hard part. Safe venues to interact with me and sing already exist (1, 2), and I know how rare such venues are. My recent adventures at Wikipedia are typical of what happens when I interact with the public in unprotected venues, and the admins are usually worse than the trolls (1, 2, 3), which was also the case at Wikipedia.

My essay update and probable book to follow it are intended to help me find those people and make my message as easy-to-understand as possible. But, there is also no substitute for doing the work. Manifesting the biggest event in the human journey requires no less, not with humanity’s inertia and the organized suppression.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th May 2019 at 16:18.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th May 2019), Joseph McAree (1st June 2019), Krist (26th May 2019), Reinhard (26th May 2019), Servant Limestone (29th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #8093
    Thanks

Hi:

I have not been posting up too many hiking photos in recent years. The past couple were bust years, relatively, but I have hopes that this year will be better. The epic forest fires were part of the problem, but getting old and fat is not helping. I still get out plenty. No complaints. I posted some pics on a squirrel’s dinner table, and did a little reading on their habits. They love feeding on stumps and logs, and I recently began developing “squirrel consciousness,” paying attention to their feeding logs, such as one on the base of a Douglas fir, attached, which produces some of their favorite cones. They are aptly named Douglas squirrels. They are doing fine, but native gray squirrels are having a harder time of it, although they live in our backyard. This is squirrel country.

That local mountain was clear-cut a century ago, and an attached pic is of one of the stumps from then. The coal beds that humanity mines with such abandon were mostly formed more than 300 million years ago, before a fungus learned how to digest lignin. Even so, it takes centuries for stumps to decay in my local forests. When I showed a hiking pal a stump, and told him that it was from a century ago, he refused to believe it. He could not believe that it takes that long for stumps to decay up here.

The Fifth Epoch can come none too soon, IMO, and the success of Microsoft and Amazon is wrecking the area, particularly for wilderness-lovers. Trails that I could hike on in solitude are now conga lines of people. That is partly because high-tech people are usually between 25 and 45, which are prime hiking ages. Today, they actually have shuttles for the most popular trails, as there is no parking to be had, because of the hordes. I avoid the hordes if I can. Where I hike on my favorite local mountain, I take the trails less traveled, and it can still be a lonely experience, if you know when to go. These days, I go in the late afternoon, and will see hardly a soul for the entire hike, and will often not see anybody at all.

Speaking of conga lines, I just saw the attached from the Everest summit, during this year’s summit season. That is the summit of Everest that the conga line goes to. I also attached a picture from several years ago, on the route to the top of Everest. That is absolutely insane. Maybe they can put in turnstiles. A pal recently did Machu Picchu, checking off her Bucket List, and climbed that peak behind it, and they literally do have turnstiles at Machu Picchu, like you are at Disneyland.

Ten people have died on Everest so far this season. It is largely the “have credit card, will climb” crowd. There are people summiting Everest who never wore crampons in their lives before getting on Everest. I have never done technical climbing and never will. It is too dangerous. I have climber pals, and hearing stories of dead climbers is common. Heck, hikers die all the time where I hike, and they almost all die of stupidity. The three main ways to die up here are falling, drowning, and getting lost and dying of exposure. All are supremely avoidable, but these rugged mountains are close to a major metropolitan area that is growing fast, and the trails are clogged with people who have no business being out there, being unprepared, and the young ones in particular can get into trouble, doing stupid things. Ah, I did my fair share of stupid things when I was younger, too, and could have died a few times. Most of my hiking pals can tell tales of when they almost bought it. The wilderness is a wild place, and it is easy to die in it.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	squirrel1.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	40647   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger stump.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	250.8 KB
ID:	40648   Click image for larger version

Name:	everest conga 2019 1.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	40653   Click image for larger version

Name:	everest conga 1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	40650  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th May 2019 at 06:17.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th May 2019), Joseph McAree (30th May 2019), JRS (29th May 2019), Krist (30th May 2019), Reinhard (29th May 2019), Servant Limestone (29th May 2019), Smell the Roses (28th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #8094
    Thanks

Hi:

As I go relatively quiet, I’ll keep my finger in various issues, and the Assange saga is one of them. I want to make a post that presents the Assange saga in the proper light. As Noam has written, the greatest international crime in the last half of the 20th century was the American invasion of Southeast Asia. People could argue for the Tutsi invasion of the Congo, too, which was American-supported (Suharto’s multiple genocides, also American-sponsored, don’t quite make the grade). In the 21st century, the greatest crime, hands down, is the American invasion of Iraq, and the “war on terror” in general, which may have claimed ten million lives so far in this century. Fighting “communists” or “terrorists” are merely fraudulent imperial pretexts, similar to Kagame’s pursuit of the “genocidal” Hutu refugees in the Congo. And the media simultaneously trumpets the lies while suppressing the truth. As Ed’s work showed, that is the Western media’s primary function.

During the run-up to the invasion of Iraq, the American media’s most reliable propagandist was Judith Miller of the New York Times. She was a de facto Bush administration mouthpiece during its propaganda campaign against Iraq. Anybody who dared challenge the lies was smeared, such as Scott Ritter, in the New York Times’s pages, no less. When an ambassador’s wife, who worked for the CIA and exposed another Bush administration lie, had her identity exposed, Miller was jailed because she refused to give her source. Miller was a disgrace as a journalist, with the blood of innocents on her hands, but she became a heroine for the First Amendment for trying to protect her source. I believe that she was the only person to spend any time behind bars in that scandal.

The basic crime that Assange is being charged with, under the Espionage Act, is trying to protect his source, which is the very act that Miller used to become a First Amendment heroine. Assange has been smeared in the Western media for nearly a decade, but now, the media is doing an about-face and beginning to support Assange, because they realize that Assange is being charged for acts that are simply normal investigative journalism. The charges against Assange are a direct assault on the First Amendment. The mainstream media is a conduit of propaganda in the first place, but even the pretense of independence is under siege with this latest outrage.

Ironically, the media’s embracement of the fraudulent “Russian Collusion,” “Russian Election Meddling”,” and other anti-Russian tropes have contributed to this situation. The media does make it up as it goes, when smearing people (as I know all too well), even the sitting president, but it has served as ammo for prosecuting somebody for publishing what everybody agrees are genuine documents. These situations are more evidence of the Orwellian times that we live in. In recent years, I have seen many articles on Orwell’s prescience, comparisons to Huxley, as to which was more prescient, etc. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). Interesting times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th May 2019 at 16:08.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th May 2019), Joseph McAree (30th May 2019), JRS (29th May 2019), Reinhard (29th May 2019), Servant Limestone (29th May 2019), Smell the Roses (28th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #8095
    Thanks

Hi:

Odds and ends…

Matt Taibbi, who gave on of the best eulogies for Ed, interviewed Noam for his latest book, and they discussed Manufacturing Consent. Good stuff.

Wikipedia’s co-founder says that Wikipedia is broken by special interests and bad actors. Amen.

I’ll have plenty to add to the essay update on the rise of complex life (1, 2, 3, 4), and am currently reading a new dinosaur book, and will have plenty more to say about them and their extinction, as scientists are constantly digging. Some still argue that it was a comet and not an asteroid that did them in.

I’ll have plenty more to say on the megafauna extinctions, too. I regard the mammoth extinction as kind of a red herring in the megafauna extinction debate, as some scientists keep arguing for a climate change explanation. Mammoths survived in refugia, where humans could not get to, until the historical era. Climate change had little or nothing to do with it. It was people. Elephant cousins lived the length and breadth of the Western Hemisphere before people arrived, and did fine for millions of years, as Earth’s most successful land mammal, and they all quickly went extinct soon after the arrival of the Clovis hunters.

My backyard is the site of one of the biggest eruptions in the recent geological past. If the USA is going to get a “big one” anytime soon, the West Coast, at either the San Andreas fault or the Juan de Fuca plate, is where the smart money is placed. I hope that it is not while I am alive. If it happens in the Fifth Epoch, it will be a non-event, human-wise.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (30th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th May 2019), Hym (31st May 2019), Joseph McAree (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #8096
    Thanks

Hi:

You can never go wrong by digesting Noam’s work. When I read Matt Taibbi’s recent interview of Noam, Noam brought up a subject that I also mentioned in Ed’s bio, of how the Propaganda Model could also be applied to academia, namely this part:

Taibbi: But basically you’re talking about the same instinct for conformity, the inability to understand that you’re working within a predetermined framework.  

Chomsky: It was exactly what you said before. It’s the assumption that you’re being adversarial, independent, questioning everything, and so on. But it’s the same in scholarship. If you tell a scholar, “Look you’re just conforming to ideological prejudices,” they go crazy. You can see what happened when something really became prominent that questioned the basic ideological framework. Like when Howard Zinn’s book…

That Noam interview has dozens of intersections with my work, but I found myself reading up on Noam and Thomas Kuhn. They taught at MIT at the same time, and I wondered what Noam had to say about Kuhn’s work, and vice versa. It is mentioned a few times in this interview, to wit:

Q.   Has your colleague down the hall, Thomas Kuhn, ever discussed the Chomskyan revolution in terms of a “paradigm shift”?

A [Noam].    He hasn’t, but other people have; I don’t. My own view is that while there have been several significant changes (Tom and I kind of differ on this), there’s been basically one scientific revolution: the Galilean revolution, the seventeenth-century revolution stretching over a period including Galileo. That was a real revolution, a different way of looking at things in many respects. For example, there was a very sharp shift at that point from a kind of natural history perspective to a natural science perspective. A different attitude toward fact developed, a different attitude toward idealization, a different concept of explanation. There was a complete breakdown, especially with Newton, of the common sense notion of mechanical explanation which led in new directions. Put all these things together and I think that’s a radical shift in perspective. Now there are very few fields of human endeavor where that shift of perspective has taken place. In the study of language, I think that shift did take place to an extent in the 1950s. You could call that a “paradigm shift” if you want to use the term, but it seems to me to be adapting the methods of the natural sciences to another domain; in that respect, it’s not really a dramatic shift.

So, Noam only sees one paradigm shift in science, whereas Kuhn saw several. I write about paradigms plenty in my work, and generalize it to numerous areas, and how scientists and academics get blinkered by their paradigms is a major theme of mine.

So, as I thought about Noam and Kuhn, I daisy-chained into all sorts of articles on those related subjects (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7). Noam and I don’t agree on everything; far from it. Noam did not agree on Ed with everything. Heck, you won’t find two scientists or scholars with any creative ability that will agree with each other on everything. That is how it should be, but Noam should always be taken seriously (as Ed should be, Howard, etc.). To me, it is pretty amazing that Noam is as unknown in the USA as he is, or if he is mentioned, it is usually in the context of attacks on him. When he finally passes, he is going to take his place with Socrates, Einstein, and Newton in the pantheon of Western thought. He is far better known outside of the USA than in it, which is just another confirmation of the Propaganda Model.

My big essay’s chapter on orthodox science will get a bit of makeover, as will virtually every chapter. The only chapters that I don’t plan to revise much are my Fifth Epoch and making it happen chapters (and the “adventures” chapter likely won’t change much). Those are my most original contributions to that essay, and are really the fruit of my life’s work. I think about my big essay every day, about how to improve it, what to add, and so on, but over the past several years, almost nothing has come to me on improving those last chapters. If the ideas in those chapters are going to be improved upon much, it likely won’t be by me. The big essay’s chapters before those chapters are essentially a prelude, so that those final chapters are comprehensible.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st June 2019 at 13:32.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st June 2019)

33. Link to Post #8097
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been writing about vaccination for the past 20 years or so, and a bit in recent years. History has no example of vaccination vanquishing a disease, and the recent and ongoing propaganda campaigns to make vaccination compulsory are pretty grim.

My view is that if the suppression of the discoveries made by using those “impossible” microscopes (1, 2) ever ends, there is going to be a paradigm shift in biology and medicine, and the biology and medicine of the Fifth Epoch will only have a faint resemblance to today’s versions of them. Vaccination will take its place with fluoridation and other lucrative barbarities that have been forced on the public and called “medicine.” In ways, it is like Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model, in which the idea that the USA commits crimes with its invasions and other imperial outrages is unthinkable in the USA. Empires only make mistakes, and never commit crimes.

The medical racket does its best to make anything outside of the dominant paradigm unthinkable, and when it does embrace what it formerly banned, you can nearly guarantee that the martyred pioneers will not receive any credit. These are amazing times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st June 2019 at 17:06.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (1st June 2019), Hym (7th June 2019), Joseph McAree (1st June 2019), onawah (1st June 2019), Reinhard (3rd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #8098
    Thanks

Hi:

This is my last planned post for a few days. I have way too much on my plate, as usual. This will be on how orthodoxy works on challenges to its hegemony. A primary tactic is to wipe out dissent and the supporting data. If the conflicting information simply does not exist, or if those producing it are wiped out, orthodoxy can seem to be the result of the best and brightest, the best evidence, etc. That is a Big Lie, in many areas, and arguably most of them, particularly those with any political-economic relevance. I’ll give some examples.

When a researcher produced evidence that fluoride damages the brain, her career was over. When one of the world’s most respected cancer researchers produced evidence that laetrile worked for treating cancer, his work was suppressed, and the people who called attention to the suppression were summarily fired. When I recently had a conversation with somebody who considered himself well-read on cancer treatment, he had never heard of laetrile. The first time that somebody compared life expectancies after detection for cancer patients, and the only criterion was whether they had orthodox treatment or not, it showed that untreated people lived four times as long as the treated ones. That study is older than I am, and I have not heard of a study like it done since.

A couple of years ago, I wrote about the first study that compared vaccinated and unvaccinated children, and the results were enlightening. Even an orthodox organization has noted the glaring conflicts of interest in vaccination testing, and noted that true safety testing has never really been done. Orthodoxy has never performed a test of vaccination versus pure placebo in its safety testing. Their standards are openly fraudulent, but try to find much discussion of that in orthodoxy. Privately, few MDs believe in vaccination, but few dare speak out. It was that way with fluoridation, too, while the commie witch hunts raged and the propaganda blasted.

Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is unanswerable, and it predicts its reception in academia: there is none, as academia pretends that it does not exist, and Noam has been the world’s leading intellectual for more than 50 years. That is surreal.

When the subject is free energy or ETs, it is much worse. Mark discovered the hard way how it works, as did Sparky, as did Brian. Heck, let’s put aside Dennis’s and my adventures for now.

This is how our world works, when scarcity and fear prevail. As Noam said, watch academics “go crazy” if this reality is pointed out to them. I can provide many other examples of this issue.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st June 2019 at 17:15.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st June 2019), JRS (3rd June 2019), Reinhard (3rd June 2019), Satori (3rd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2019), Valerie Villars (1st June 2019)

37. Link to Post #8099
    Thanks

Hi:

It is hard to do what I do and not be aware of much of the scuttlebutt in the free energy milieu. I don’t pay attention to the free energy field today, as it is deeply in arrested development, but I am regularly bombarded with the latest “news” of the inventor who claims to be the Messiah, a pedophile who confesses it to the world and will likely spend the rest of his days behind bars, etc. I frequently get emails from Greer’s organization, with crowdfunding news and appeals, and promotion of his upcoming movie. He and I are on very different paths to the goal. Greer will tweet about Wikileaks, when ETs and free energy are mentioned (1, 2), but he won’t be writing on the subject like I do anytime soon. Speaking of which, here is a nice article on the absolute lawlessness of Assange’s treatment, by several governments. The USA has pretty much never honored international law (or treaties, going back to the beginnings of our nation) but try to find a discussion of that in the mainstream media (or in free energy circles). We are such a humanitarian nation

I always respected what Greer, Dennis, and Brian did. They were honest attempts to make a dent, and they were high on Godzilla’s radar from time-to-time, which can greatly shorten one’s life expectancy, but all tried to mount mass movement attempts. Been there, done that, too many times. I still don’t see anybody attempting anything remotely like what I am doing, so I keep plugging along. I am OK with my effort seemingly going nowhere in my lifetime, but I expect that it will slowly gain steam, as I find a needle here and a needle there. The approach is sound, and the problem will be finding the people willing and able to do the work, so that they can keep their eye on the ball. The biggest event in the human journey merits various approaches, and while mine is unique in ways, it is likely little different from what Uncle Bucky would do if he was alive today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd June 2019 at 14:12.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th June 2019), Joseph McAree (5th June 2019), Melinda (3rd June 2019), Reinhard (3rd June 2019), Satori (3rd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #8100
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I was reading another book on the astronauts, and Brian was once again prominent. Since Brian died, his work has received increasing attention from authors who write about the astronauts and NASA. Brian’s early writings, after he left NASA, which helped make him such a gadfly and was a major reason why he did not have a bio at NASA until the year before he died, are increasingly being treated as sober and prescient writings on NASA’s often-dysfunctional culture.

From his criticism of the fighter-jock culture, to how the scientist-astronauts were treated like second-class citizens, to how there was a battle to have science performed during the Apollo missions, Brian is increasingly appearing as a sage among the astronaut corps. He was the first astronaut to be openly critical of NASA, and in a chapter on the scientist-astronauts in that book I was reading yesterday, it was dominated by Brian’s and Chapman’s frank views.

That book I am reading treats the astronaut corps as a new profession, and one that has largely been a failure. After those heroic flights to the Moon, it has been nearly 50 years since the last astronaut left low-Earth orbit, and they don’t even fly on American rockets anymore, but on those of the hated Russians. The grand explorations today are performed by robot probes, which Brian was one of the first to emphasize. Brian is still the only human ever asked to visit another planet (at least publicly), but he advocated robotic probes. Societies honor their living conformists and dead troublemakers.

To be sure, many NASA fanboys despise Brian to this day, but among serious NASA scholars, Brian’s work is increasingly relevant, a critical view that was rare among the astronauts, as they had to help maintain the image of the flag-waving heroes of space exploration. What comes across very clearly in that book I am reading is what a dysfunctional culture the astronaut corps was. From the test-pilot military culture that spawned the early astronauts, to the intense politicking for mission assignments and outright bullying of astronauts by others higher in the pecking order, to the apple pie image that they were supposed to project to the public, the astronaut milieu was kind of bizarre. It is no wonder that Brian did not fit in. That book discussed how anti-scientific the astronaut corps and NASA was during the Apollo program, and how Brian’s astronaut group was treated like “inferior underlings” by even the 1965 class of scientist-astronauts.

Brian got Buzz Aldrin a job and shared an office with him, as Buzz was so rudderless after Apollo 11 that he tried his hand at selling cars before Brian got him that job. I recently read some of Buzz’s memories of his astronautic brethren, and he wrote of his dismay at how his fellow astronauts treated him; instead of congratulations and appreciation, he was the object of resentment and envy.

Today, Brian is most “notable” for his astronaut days, but it was really a small part of his amazing life. Advising presidential candidates, helping kill Nixon’s nuclear fever and creating the energy program that Carter copied, his life-shortening investigations of UFOs, and his visibility in the free energy milieu were bigger events in his life than his astronaut days were. If free energy ever comes in from the shadows, Brian will likely become most “notable” for his free energy work, and for good reason. On my list of things to do is rewriting Brian’s bio, which I have not done since he died. It is a bare stub compared to Ed’s bio. It goes behind updating my big essay and a possible book to follow it, but it is up there.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2019 at 15:13.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th June 2019), Joseph McAree (5th June 2019), Krist (5th June 2019), Melinda (8th June 2019), Reinhard (6th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 536 FirstFirst 1 305 355 395 405 415 455 505 536 LastLast