Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8101
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I was doing some more Brian reading yesterday, and discovered that NASA moved his bio, which is here now. That is the problem with links. Not even NASA has permanent ones.

Here is an article on what Brian wrote about the Space Shuttles, written the month before he died. Very interestingly, his fellow XS-11 astronaut, Philip Chapman, actually commented on the article. As I wrote yesterday, Brian’s and Chapman’s views dominate the XS-11 section of that book I am reading.

There is a strange synchronicity with those articles and events. The astronaut assigned to work with me on Brian’s NASA bio, Chris Ferguson, actually landed the last shuttle to fly, about a week before Brian died. And his landing of the shuttle inspired this post. Chris helped design and will fly in Boeing’s next generation space capsule.

Brian’s Disclosure Project work has spawned many articles (1, 2, 3) on his view of ETs. Brian’s UFO/ET efforts shortened his life, courtesy of the American military. There is no shortage of NASA fanboys who attack Brian (such as Gordon Reade (1, 2)), and some efforts are juvenile. Brian certainly did not shrink from controversy. Here is an interview of him just before he moved to South America, right after our NEM conference. Oh, how I miss him.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (6th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Melinda (8th June 2019), Reinhard (6th June 2019), Servant Limestone (8th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #8102
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time to leave Brian’s journey alone for now, but there has been a method to my madness in recent years. My hundreds of posts on my journey with Dennis (1, 2), my recent posts on Gary, Owen, my biography project on Ed, and even my posts on Greer’s recent efforts, have been getting my biographical work done for now. I may have written my last words on Gary and Owen, I doubt that I will do much more on Ed’s bio, and I probably won’t write about Dennis again like I have. He is one of the few still alive from my pantheon, and if I outlive him, there will be plenty more to write, but that might be a long ways off, if it ever happens.

All of those journeys are related in my work, and they are not trivial connections. My father worked at Mission Control, and Owen’s work was not only vital to the Space Race, but he became the greatest champion of Mr. Mentor’s engine. We were trying to marry Mr. Mentor’s engine to the panels of Dennis’s heat pump when we got the boom lowered on us. And those days have been uniformly lied about by officials, the media, “skeptics” and talking heads in the free energy field ever since, which only confirmed my journey’s primary lesson. I was so ready for Ed’s message when I encountered it.

As a brief aside, when I encountered the work of Ed, Noam, Howard, and other “radicals,” I sought criticism of their work. Their work was so contrary to my indoctrination that it was natural to “test” it. I obtained works they referenced, doing my own dives, and sought critical assessments of their work. I never found valid criticisms of their work. They were all lies, misrepresentations, irrationality, and the like. When I began going public, my critics did the same thing: when they weren’t lying outright, they were allergic to facts and could not string two rational thoughts together.

In Matt Taibbi’s wonderful recent interview of Noam, Noam mentioned a book on criticisms of Howard’s A People’s History of the United States, titled Zinnophobia, and I have been reading it. In painstaking detail, the author analyzed all of the criticisms of note of Howard’s masterpiece, and without exception, he showed how they all either lied, misrepresented, could not get their basic facts right, or had trouble stringing together two rational thoughts. The book is nearly a Logic 101 class. The work of Noam, Ed, and Howard towers above that of the hacks who assailed them. The early sense that I got of their work was only confirmed in the many years since. Their work stands second to none. In Zinnophobia, the author wrote about how Zinn’s students saw him (that author was also a student of Zinn’s), and it was like how Ed’s and Noam’s students saw them: those men were revered by their students. With Zinn, he was a saint to his students, with a constant long line to his office. Ed was similarly loved by all who knew him, and Noam is besieged all day, every day, even in his 90s. One pal actually accosted Noam on the street as he walked to work at MIT, and Noam told him to book some time with his secretary, and he soon had 15 wonderful minutes of Noam’s time and got some books signed. One of the more remarkable Noam stories that I have encountered was when Drèze asked Noam to come to India to speak, and Noam replied that he had a free week five years from then, and when that week arrived, Noam did do a speaking tour of India.

But back to my main work and how it relates to my biographical work, Brian’s life overlapped mine several times before our fateful meeting, and the Space Race, the Moon landings, UFOs, JFK, and free energy are all related. JFK tried to end the Space Race, as part of ending the Cold War, and the ET issue may have been the last straw for why he was murdered. When JFK was still alive, several years before Brian’s astronaut days, Brian actually spent Thanksgiving with Bobby Kennedy. They all listened to the JFK parody album, and Bobby laughed the loudest. Covering up ETs is primarily about covering up their technologies, to keep Earth’s power structure intact, not to prevent a War of the Worlds reaction. When Brian poked into UFOs, it shortened his life, courtesy of the spooks. When Greer mounted Congressional hearings on the issue, his team similarly had their lives shortened. Dennis should be dead dozens of times over, and several murder attempts related to his free energy efforts. He gave Godzilla some interesting days at the office.

I have been tidying up these biographical loose ends in preparation for my big essay update, to probably be followed by a book, and then we’ll see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th June 2019 at 14:11.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (6th June 2019), JRS (7th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Melinda (8th June 2019), Reinhard (9th June 2019), Servant Limestone (8th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #8103
    Thanks

Hi:

I wrote last year that the so-called White Helmets in Syria was a propaganda operation (1, 2). It was literally founded by a member of British Intelligence in Turkey and exported to Syria. It is clearer than ever now what kind of operation it is. As I expected when I just looked, Wikipedia promotes the propaganda version. No big surprise there.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (11th June 2019), JRS (7th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Melinda (8th June 2019), Reinhard (9th June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #8104
    Thanks

Hi:

I am cleaning out notes from my posts document, clearing the decks for working on the essay update, and while this is not new by any means, a brief summary of the hurdles and achievements on the path to being useful to an effort like mine will make it into my essay update, and likely the book. This post is more practice for it.

The initial hurdles that need to be overcome are:

Once the initial hurdles are overcome, a new set await, which include ideas that:

Nearly all of humanity is stuck at those first hurdles, and those who got past those almost all get stuck at the second set. Common delusions that aspirants have been in thrall to include:

I have yet to find anybody who could learn all of the above vicariously, but they had to go down some of those avenues and find out for themselves. That is OK. Lessons that are honestly achieved through experience comprise the mother lode of our lives on Earth. But learning the lessons of this path is life-risking and life-wrecking. Nobody can survive all of the above lessons through direct personal experience, but must learn most of them vicariously. I learned most of them through experience, but it cost me my life to do so. My best pupils usually try the proselytizing route at the beginning, and invariably come back to me with tales of ostracism.

So, if they get all of those delusions out of their systems, then what? I have made prescriptions here and there, and here is a summary of useful achievements for my effort:

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th June 2019 at 01:38.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Hym (10th June 2019), Joseph McAree (11th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Krist (7th June 2019), Melinda (8th June 2019), Reinhard (9th June 2019), Servant Limestone (8th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #8105
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written a little about how World War II was largely fought over oil, as was World War I, and here is a recent article on the subject. As Bucky said, scarcity has been the “fuel” of all wars, and energy scarcity above all. Eliminate energy scarcity, and you eliminate the primary reason for war. Everybody on Earth, other than brainwashed Americans, knows that oil is the only reason for the USA’s military adventures in oil country, which even the Guardian admitted. Everything else is noise or obfuscation. Iraq’s oil has been privatized, which was openly flacked for before the invasion, which is the greatest crime of the 21st century so far. What happened in Libya and Syria is simply more of the same. People have to be idiots to think that it is about anything else.

Meanwhile, American society is on a steep path of decay, and these are supposedly good times, with official unemployment at record lows and stock markets at record highs. These are truly surreal times. The slide began when American oil production began declining, and so-called fracking boom is merely sucking at the dregs.

On a different note, I am well aware of the hazards that American authors face, and don’t plan on becoming a casualty. The trauma of writing my war essay finally spurred me to stop drinking, and nothing about my writing career has been easy. But long ago, I found a cadence and style that allows me to do what I do. Writing is very hard to do, at least if one wants to do it well, and I put in my time over the past 30 years.

For the subjects that I write about, there are few safe venues on Earth for it. When I write in all-comers forums, the trolls swarm and the admins then pile on, incredibly (1, 2, 3), and my recent adventures at Wikipedia with Ed’s bio is just a recent example. My pals at Avalon have kept the trolls at bay, and while the conversation that I hope to mount has not really happened yet, I remain optimistic. I am not nearly finished, and hope to have another 30 good years in me, like Ed did, and Noam is still going strong at 90.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th June 2019 at 14:22.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th June 2019), Franny (19th June 2019), Hym (10th June 2019), Inaiá (11th June 2019), Joseph McAree (11th June 2019), JRS (11th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Reinhard (9th June 2019), Servant Limestone (27th June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #8106
    Thanks

Hi:

I am now working on the essay update, and the first order of business is to revise my notes to align with the style that I began with Ed’s bio.

When I got to my Wikipedia note, I revised it, to wit:

This essay links many times to Wikipedia. Readers should be cautioned, however. I performed an experiment with a friend in 2008, and the results showed a rather pronounced imperial, Eurocentric bias regarding what are called “massacres.” On controversial “fringe” subjects, particularly ones that threaten the global power structure, such as free energy suppression, Wikipedia can be worse than worthless, with Wikipedia articles dominated by trolls, and some of them were professionals.

I became Edward S. Herman’s first biographer in 2017, and my initial goal was to repair his libelous Wikipedia bio. Its dominant editor seemed to be an intelligence community asset, who has been openly defended by Wikipedia’s co-founder (who calls himself its sole founder). Herman died during my biography effort, which took nearly two years to complete. When I finally made the changes at Wikipedia, to not only remove the libelous text, but to also make Herman’s article more like a normal Wikipedia article, that likely intelligence asset did not even have to respond, as several other editors did, and my changes were quickly reverted. But as seemed to be the case with the massacre article experience, the worst offender was a Wikipedia administrator, who not only reverted my changes, but erased them, so that the public could not see what I wrote. That administrator’s erasures were accompanied by insults, threats, baseless allegations, and strained legalism. It was about as unprofessional as I have seen, even accompanied by swearing. One of my readers challenged Wikipedia’s treatment of my revisions and was banned from Wikipedia himself, under false pretenses. He did not relent, however, enlisted famous help that brought attention to the issue, and Wikipedia finally admitted that it had no legal standing to erase my work as it did. However, while my changes are no longer erased, they were all reverted, so that they do not appear in Herman’s biography, and I am prevented from ever editing his biography again, as I supposedly have an insoluble conflict of interest as his biographer. Herman’s Wikipedia bio remains libelous to this day.

In the wake of that spectacular censorship of my work, which echoed the kind of treatment that Herman’s work has received, I seriously considered removing all links to Wikipedia from my work. However, Wikipedia has become a kind of scholarly necessary evil over the years. For subjects with little immediate political-economic impact, there is nothing else like Wikipedia on the Internet, as it brings together information on subjects in useful ways. While there is plenty of scientific debate over the extinction of the dinosaurs, for instance, the answer does not pose an immediate threat to any political-economic empires, so the CIA and FBI, which have edited Wikipedia, are likely not active in the debate, and it is unlikely that they actively edit the Wikipedia article on that mass extinction.

The general trend that I have noticed over the years is that for subjects will little political-economic impact, Wikipedia seems relatively free of vested interests and ideological meddling with the subjects, but even then, people can become self-appointed policemen of the articles and revert anything that does not align with their views. That can happen with seemingly innocuous subjects. As this essay progressed through Earth’s history and the journey of life on Earth, the closer that it got to the human journey, or to the human journey itself, the more pronounced the bias was in Wikipedia’s articles. It could get to the point where the article was outright disinformation, particularly for contemporary events. Hence, my links to Wikipedia steadily decreased as the timeline moved forward, as the articles became increasingly biased and unreliable. I use Wikipedia with great caution, and I suggest that readers of this essay use similar caution.

My great project has begun, and it will likely take a year or so. There is a lot to revise. It will definitely be a version 2.0 effort. I’ll put up sections as I draft them, like I did the first time.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Hym (10th June 2019), Joseph McAree (11th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #8107
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    For subjects with little immediate political-economic impact, there is nothing else like Wikipedia on the Internet,
    As I like to quip, if I forget what the Pythagorean Theorem states, Wikipedia is a fine resource. But I don't even bother looking at Wikipedia for hotter topics.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (11th June 2019), Franny (19th June 2019), Hym (10th June 2019), Joseph McAree (11th June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8108
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

If it wasn’t Brian and Ed, I would not have sallied forth at Wikipedia. As I look back at it, even though that rude Wikipedia admin hacked down Brian’s bio to a stub, at least it is not the disinformation version, like Ed’s is today. When I got involved, Brian’s bio was execrable, dominated by the Moon landings issue, which has blessedly disappeared from his bio, and I did not remove it.

Brian and Ed were very unhappy with their Wikipedia bios, for good reason. They were really the only bios on them, and both greatly misrepresented their work. I am finished with contributing to Wikipedia, but after I do my big essay revision, and maybe a book, I will rewrite Brian’s bio, beefing it up a bit.

Yes, for anything the least bit controversial, Wikipedia can be found defending the Establishment and assailing the “fringes,” even if it is Noam and Ed. The far right gets a free pass (as its co-founder is a right-winger), while the left gets crucified. As Noam and others have written, even the mainstream is far right, and the shift has been happening throughout my lifetime. As Noam said, the “radical” programs of AOC and Bernie Sanders would not have surprised Eisenhower much.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (13th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #8109
    Thanks

Hi:

I don’t plan to do this again, but since I wrote about Wikipedia yesterday, particularly the dust-up over Ed’s bio, I’ll write about the defects in Ed’s Wikipedia bio. I think that my bio of Ed makes Wikipedia’s deficiencies very clear, but here goes.

For one thing, Arya Stark’s “bio” is far longer than Ed’s, which shows what kind of serious medium Wikipedia is. When Noam passes on, he will take his place with Socrates, Newton, and Einstein in the history of Western thought. Ed was his most important co-author, and the most famous book that Noam wrote was with Ed, and Ed was the book’s primary author. Before that reasonable editor dropped out from editing Ed’s bio, he/she at least reorganized Ed’s bio a little, making it marginally better, and at least the Propaganda Model leads the discussion of the political section of Ed’s bio, although with Wikipedia’s typical staggering incompetence, Wikipedia could not even get the number of filters in the Propaganda Model right; there are five filters, not four. Somewhat tellingly, the filter that is left out is flak, which is an attack on anybody who fails to parrot the propaganda. Ed’s bio is largely an exercise in flak.

The general theme at Wikipedia is that right-wing nut jobs get respectful, even hagiographic, treatment (1, 2 – see Ed’s assessment of Rummel’s work in his critique of Pinker’s imperial valentine and Hoare is way out there – his shrill writings are easy to find), while the world’s leading intellectuals are libeled. The year after Manufacturing Consent was published, Noam wrote about challenges to the model, its validity, and its predictions. Somewhat amazingly, I had to introduce the framework at Wikipedia that was a theme from Noam and Ed’s earliest work together, on the American classification of bloodbaths based on their political-economic utility. Ed wrote on that framework for the rest of his life. In the attacks on Ed, they rarely presented the framework that Noam and Ed used, which was like attacking relativity while downplaying its predictions, or attacking Galileo’s findings while failing to discuss his telescope. Even though their framework was created near the beginning of Ed’s political writings, it does not appear in his bio until the end, in an example of a “nefarious” bloodbath, and their focus was on the media’s treatment of the situation, not the objective truth of it. In almost all attacks on Ed’s writings on Cambodia, Yugoslavia, and Rwanda, the assailants fail to acknowledge that Ed’s focus was always on the media’s treatment of the situations, not on the objective truth of any of them. It was the media’s double-standards that Ed focused on, which his assailants failed to acknowledge about 100% of the time, as did the New York Times in Ed’s obituary.

In the Vietnam section, disinformation professional Philip Cross greatly misrepresented one of the greatest acts of censorship in the late 20th century, when a publishing company was wiped out by its owners, to prevent Noam and Ed’s book from being published. And every time that a Wikipedia editor tried to remove it, another editor reinstated it. At least the account of the censorship, which I beefed up, survived in the article on that book.

The Cambodian section has a link to “Cambodian Genocide Denial,” which has a section on Noam and Ed. Ed was Jewish, as is Noam. How egregious, to even place them in a conversation on genocide denial. For the record, there are Jewish scholars who engage in genocide denial, as they make the case that Jews were the only people to suffer from genocide. But Ed and Noam’s work is the furthest thing from that. Their writings on Cambodia focused on how the media downplayed American responsibility for what happened while Pol Pot was blamed (even though the USA supported him after Vietnam overthrew him), and on the drumbeat of “genocide,” while there was little media access to Cambodia. In nearby Indonesia, however, Suharto’s truly genocidal regime invaded East Timor in the same year as the Cambodian “genocide” began, and few Americans have even heard of East Timor, as Suharto’s regime invaded with American weapons and diplomatic support. That was the point of their Cambodian writings, not who the good and bad guys were in Cambodia, but the propaganda barrage portrayed Ed and Noam as supporters of the Khmer Rouge and “genocide deniers.” Big lies, all the way, in a smear campaign that lasts to this day, to defame Noam. Noam discussed the Cambodia issue in his recent interview with Taibbi.

In a pretense of objectivity, Wikipedia will often note “both sides” of the issue, and what is “notable” about Ed’s bio is how “notable” many of his critics weren’t. Sophal Ear’s initial claim to fame is attacking Noam, as he has long misrepresented Noam’s stance on Cambodia. You don’t have to surf long to see his vituperative attacks on Noam, and in Ed’s bio, Ear is quoted as saying that his book with Noam is “one of the most supportive books of the Khmer revolution,” when their book explicitly states that it isn’t. How can Ear get it so backwards? Similarly, Bruce Sharp is the very definition of a hack, calling Noam an “evil scholar,” and he and Ear kind of played tag-team in defaming Noam over Cambodia, and their fallacies of logic and misrepresentations of fact are nearly legendary. But in Noam’s bio and Ed’s, they are the chief critics on Noam and Ed’s Cambodia writings. Heck, my work is probably more “notable” than Sharp’s is.

On Yugoslavia, Ed is outright libeled by Hoare, who worked for the kangaroo court tribunal and claimed that Ed’s work was about denying that a massacre happened. That is another Big Lie, but it is placed in Ed’s bio as if it was responsible criticism. Ed’s work was about showing how a massacre of perhaps 800 men was inflated into a “genocide,” while at the same time, a massacre of at least 8,000 people was covered up as if it had never happened, as it was committed by the USA’s puppet in the region, who is actually responsible for the greatest genocide in the past generation (only rivaled by the USA’s serial genocides), but is feted as a hero in the English-speaking media to this day.

In finishing, one of the greatest defects in Ed’s Wikipedia bio, other than its libelous misrepresentations, is that it basically only covers “nefarious bloodbaths” and largely ignores the rest of Ed’s work. That emphasis shows the ideological nature of Ed’s bio. It has a very long way to go before it can aspire to reaching Wikipedia’s professed standards, and I doubt that I will live to see it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th August 2019 at 14:58.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (13th June 2019), Joseph McAree (13th June 2019), JRS (11th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #8110
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

far right ... left ... Noam
    The following almost surely doesn't reflect awareness of Noam's insights, but perhaps:
    • Far Right: Enforced subservience to an overt dominant authority, because "that authority is better."
    • Far Left: Enforced subservience to a covert dominant authority, "for the greater good."
    • Middle: Passive acquiescence to some dominant authority.
    • Formal Religion: Self imposed subservience to a covert dominant authority masquerading as an overtly superior moral authority.
    In other words, do you really know whose boot is on your neck, and did you grant them (or whom they appear to be) the authority to put that boot there, or did you kneel down and pray for that boot?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th June 2019 at 16:55.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (11th June 2019), Franny (19th June 2019), Hym (13th June 2019), Joseph McAree (13th June 2019), JRS (11th June 2019), Krist (12th June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019), Wade Frazier (12th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #8111
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

I got my chuckle of the day from that. Good stuff. Huge subject. The only electoral rally that I ever attended was the Nader rally in Seattle in 2000, and Jim Hightower was among the speakers, while Eddie Vedder serenaded the 10,000 or so of us there. Hightower said that the left-right dichotomy was misleading, as it really operates top-down. The so-called left and right both operate from the victim principle, whether we call it conspiracist/structuralist, left/right, etc. It is about love or fear, wholeness or separation, scarcity or abundance, and overt and covert is definitely a facet of it, too. Do we keep giving our power away, or do we lovingly take it back and learn responsibility? I think that this is why we are here.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (19th June 2019), Hym (13th June 2019), Joseph McAree (13th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Krist (12th June 2019), Servant Limestone (27th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (12th June 2019), ulli (12th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #8112
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends…

The CIA was very active in covering up the JFK hit, but that is no great news, not with Dulles’s involvement.

To my knowledge, this is the last interview that Ed gave, which made it into a book. The USA is great at setting up kangaroo court tribunals in nations that it wrecks (1, 2), but when a deeply compromised court even begins investigating the USA’s prodigious war crimes (speaking of which…), the USA pulls all the stops to kill it. Ed had to come up with a new word to describe American actions.

Orwell’s 1984 turned 70 last month, and is more relevant than ever.

There is a lot of ballyhooing of traditional alternative energy, but it has a long hill to climb. They will never reach Fifth Epoch levels, and have severe limitations.

Bill has made Brian’s first free energy book available, which is what began our relationship.

I have a busy next several days ahead of me, so will likely be fairly quiet on the posting front.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th June 2019 at 14:10.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (13th June 2019), Joseph McAree (13th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), Reinhard (19th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #8113
    Thanks

Hi:

A common theme in my work is that what is coming are changes at fundamental levels, in many ways. The most fundamental supporter of life on Earth and the human journey is usable energy. That won’t ever change. And when there were big energy breakthroughs, among life forms or human societies, radical changes followed, and I found that “radical” was not radical enough a term for those events in the human journey, so I use “Epochal.” A lot of what is called “radical” in political-economic circles is merely reshuffling the deck of scarcity, which is not really radical.

But aside from that biggest of the big ones, other changes will follow from that. What we call science today will become almost unrecognizable. If/when the technologies that I am aware of come in from the shadows, the principles behind their operation will render the corpus of today’s orthodox physics into quaint ideas of how the universe works, not far removed from cave drawings.

For one thing, consciousness will be seen as something far more than an ephemeral epiphenomenon of brain activity, but the entire physical universe, as well as of all of Creation, will be seen as a manifestation of consciousness, and materialism and its variants, which is the religion of our Epoch, will die a welcome death. That will be the greatest change of all in science’s orientation, it will color all aspects of science, and there will be radical paradigm shifts, which will manifest in myriad ways.

Some of the small stuff will include the findings of those “impossible” microscopes (1, 2) that have been around for nearly a century. The insanity of the attack-the-tumor paradigm of orthodox cancer treatment will mercifully end. The multifarious evil of fluoridation will be seen by Fifth Epoch generations as primitive “medicine” on par with drilling holes in people’s heads to let the bad spirits out. Similarly, I don’t expect vaccination as we know it to survive, as the germ theory of disease gets such a major overhaul that the ideas of health and disease, with treatments that would seem like magic to today’s eyes, will only faintly resemble the orthodox versions of them today, if resemble them at all.

Money will become meaningless and vanish, as will nations. Warfare will be seen as utter insanity, and poverty will become a distant memory. Cities as we know them will vanish, and there will be one race, one language that everybody knows, and almost nothing of today’s world will survive into the super-Epoch of abundance, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization, when spacefaring becomes normal, like going to the store. But without that energy breakthrough, the rest can’t happen. That is just how the world works and how the human journey has gone.

And we won’t get there by battling the global elites, who know very well what I am writing about, and my effort seeks to avoid the yawning pitfalls that await beginners, the naïve, and unwary. During my preposterous journey, I have developed an approach that I know will work, if I can find the people who can do the work and learn to hit the notes. It may only help a little, but it may also be the critical missing piece.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th June 2019 at 19:30.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (17th June 2019), Hym (15th June 2019), Inaiá (14th June 2019), Joseph McAree (15th June 2019), Krishna (16th June 2019), meeradas (23rd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (14th June 2019), ulli (14th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #8114
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

The initial hurdles that need to be overcome are:

Once the initial hurdles are overcome, a new set await, which include ideas that:

My path to FE (or its doorstep)
    • Waking up
      Running into Chomsky, Amartya Sen, Richard Stallman
      Reading Energy and Human Journey
      Reading about Human Evolution and watching CARTA

With all the thinking and reading I understand
    • energy is at the root of our lives. and it explains our values and behaviors.
      our evolutionary past explains human societies today
      very few can overcome the scarcity thinking embedded in brains
      very few people care (comes from our past)
      it is easy for psychopaths to control us and suppress epochal technology because humanity does not care
      still not sure about FE but willing to give Wade the benefit out doubt

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th June 2019), Krist (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019), Wade Frazier (16th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #8115
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

You have what I’ll call a belief chasm to cross, and I gave you homework on crossing it. I am not saying that you will get all the way across before you can lay your hands on a working free energy device, but that chasm will shrink a lot. I well remember before I first went to Gilliland’s place, how I thought about UFOs. I knew so many people who had extraordinary UFO encounters that I did not really doubt their existence, but watching one fly over was a significant event. I went to go see one, not as a “skeptic.” Within seconds of the event, I asked myself if it was worth a three-day weekend to see five seconds of a UFO’s lighting up on request. I decided that it was, have been back three times since then, and never came away disappointed. But that is just one example.

I read about Naessens’s microscope and its findings for a year or so before I had my own dark-field reading. Having the reading was significant. If I had not had my radicalizing adventures and seen our efforts mercilessly libeled in the media (1, 2, 3), I wonder if I would have ever heard of Noam and Ed, or have been interested in or could have digested their work.

I have seen people strongly deny my journey’s primary lesson, which meant that they had not played on the high road. You eventually learned that one. Even if I put aside my close friend’s underground demo, my own adventures in energy technology suppression, and other events, what I encountered with Mark, Sparky, Ron, and other fellow travelers, including Brian’s life-shortening investigation of UFOs, went a long way toward closing my “chasm” on the reality of free energy technology, which was not much of a chasm to start with. I had a spook relative, long before I met Dennis.

I had most of those experiences and note-trading sessions before I really got very studious on the material that became my big essay, and I have written it plenty: without the awakening experience that I had from my adventures, I probably would not have had much worth saying. And like Brian, Mark, and other fellow travelers, I had my mystical awakening long before my worldly awakenings, and that mystical awakening was a key event in the process of our general awakening.

It was my radicalized perspective that allowed me to write on the media, the medical racket, the American history I was never taught in school, and the like. On the medical racket, for instance, I had early experiences (1, 2), quite independent from my days with Dennis, which prepared me for being able to write that essay. What happened with my adventures with Ed’s bio and Wikipedia was a trivial event, compared to what I experienced with Dennis, my previous encounters with trolls and admins who pile on (1, 2), etc. I gave the “skeptics” the benefit of the doubt, until they demonstrated their criminality to me.

To be sure, there is a great deal of chaff on the fringes, but my work is kind of a guide for navigating it. There is wheat out there, if you know where to look and hone your tools of discernment. When you eat enough fringe wheat, that chasm will shrink so much that you may even cross it before free energy is delivered to your home.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th June 2019 at 23:10.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th June 2019), Hym (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (17th June 2019), JRS (17th June 2019), Krishna (17th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #8116
    Thanks

Hi:

While editing the notes of my big essay revision, especially the Wikipedia caveat, I once again found myself reading Ed and David Peterson’s shredding of Pinker’s imperial tripe, and that Ian Morris praised Pinker’s work is quite telling. I have plenty of problems with Morris’s work, and we’ll see how much I use it in the essay update. I was reading the Rummel section of Ed and Peterson’s critique of Pinker, and Ed’s idea of “chutzpah” came up while reading it. Rummel was a right-wing nut job, way out there on the subject of “democide.” In Rummel’s creative arithmetic, the USA only subjected 5,500 people in Vietnam to “democide,” while North Vietnam ruthlessly slaughtered nearly two million people. The opposite is close to the truth. If you read Rummel’s “logic” on the issue, the USA only tried to kill combatants, and scrupulously spared civilians. But every excess death in North Vietnam was laid at the feet of its communist government. The double-standard is surreal. Ed and Peterson showed how Pinker also used many “scholars” who exercised similar double standards, but without Rummel’s foaming-at-the-mouth Limbaugh-isms. I regularly see Rummel trotted out by American cheerleaders, as they assail Nick Turse’s work, for instance.

I have seen these kinds of double-standards in death counts ever since reading of the Spanish conquest and genocide in the New World. Even if the Spanish did not intend to wipe out the natives with the diseases that they brought, they were responsible for doing so. But in credible studies of the deaths of the natives of Mesoamerica and South America, Spanish violence and exploitation was about as deadly as the diseases. Similarly, those “gentle” and “fair play” English get to own the nearly two billion excess deaths in India during their rule. The fact is that superior violence was the only reason for the Spanish presence in the New World and the British presence in India, and they were there to help nobody but themselves. Of course, all manner of imperial justification was invoked, just as the USA does today, with its “humanitarian” interventions and “fighting terror” with “shock and awe” invasions under clearly false pretenses. The hypocrisy is off the scale.

It is kind of funny and kind of not how the same cartoon is getting recycled to show the USA’s “humanitarian” interventions around the world. The attached are from 2013 and 2019. They can just keep adding new names to it.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th June 2019 at 15:45.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (17th June 2019), JRS (18th June 2019), Krishna (20th June 2019), meeradas (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #8117
    Thanks

Hi:

The downside of having a huge library is that sometimes I lose things. I have bought two of the same book several times over the years, and when I lose things, it usually means that it is not lost forever, but it can be more time than it is worth to find it, so I’ll buy another copy. I recently reflected on my adventures at Wikipedia regarding Ed’s bio, and how Krishna dove into it and got banned, under false pretenses, of course, which seems to be standard at Wikipedia. I thought of a Wizard of Id cartoon that kind of summed it up. It is more than 50 years old. I copied a cartoon the book from it several years ago, and probably misplaced it then. After spending a bit of time hunting for the book, I just ordered another. It had the cartoon that I remembered, which is attached, with some additional captioning. I am laughing as I write this.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wizid.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	40858  

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th June 2019), Hym (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (19th June 2019), Krishna (20th June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #8118
    Thanks

Hi:

As I begin working on the essay update, I can see how busy I will be. It will take all of my spare time over the next year, and then some. As I change how I present my notes, I am running into scientific papers and findings on Precambrian times, just for starters. The Snowball Earths have been getting a lot of attention. The Shuram excursion is being proposed as an artifact of a dramatic change in the circulation of the oceans, related to a high axial tilt of Earth in its orientation toward the Sun. It is being proposed that the Snowball Earth erased depositional layers that were miles thick.

All sorts of papers have been published in recent years on Ediacaran period organisms (1, 2, 3, 4), and a key concept that comes from the study of those days is that the violent environmental changes created by the ice sheets and changes in oceanic chemistry and circulation provided the stimulus for the evolution of complex life. What is quite interesting about that line of thought is that a similar dynamic has been proposed to lead to the arrival of Homo sapiens on the evolutionary scene, as the advancing and retreating ice sheets created great environmental stresses that arguably spurred human evolution.

Similarly, the stresses of humanity’s Epochs are also considered to have contributed to each new energy breakthrough. Those stresses could also be self-inflicted, such as the megafauna extinctions, the deforestation of England, and Peak Oil, as humanity has always depleted energy sources with abandon, but the wildly fluctuating climate at the end of the latest glacial interval contributed. That is where the pattern-recognition of generalists can piggy-back atop the work of the specialists and reach new insights.

One area that I have read a great deal about in recent years is about hunter-gatherers before the Domestication Revolution. The myths of peaceful and ecologically wise hunter-gatherers have largely been put to bed. Those pre-domestication humans had brief golden ages when there was easy meat to be had, but humans invariably drove the easy meat to extinction, and then humans got territorial and violent again. There has long been a debate between the “hawks” and “doves” on pre-domestication humans and how violent they were. After long study of the arguments and evidence, I have to come down on the side of Hobbes, not Rousseau. When resources get scarce, humans get violent. All of the USA’s recent “humanitarian” imperial adventures have all been about oil and empire. There are no exceptions.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (19th June 2019), Joseph McAree (19th June 2019), Krishna (20th June 2019)

37. Link to Post #8119
    Thanks

Hi:

To Krishna’s recent post, finding out that people don’t care was the primary lesson of my journey, and goes the furthest in explaining humanity’s predicament. When people deny that truth to me, it means that they have not yet played on the high road. If they ever do, they are in for a rude awakening, if they survive the experience. People often think that to acknowledge the state of affairs is to be judgmental and “negative.” They are wrong. It is just accepting the world that we live in. As long as people live in scarcity and fear, they will not care about anything outside of their immediate self-interest, or perhaps their in-group’s welfare. It is just what it is, and that manifests in all facets of our current existence, from how the media shamelessly lies every day, to how scholars regularly violate their most elementary standards of behavior, to how every profession has prostituted itself to the prevailing winds of money and power, to how I am besieged by trolls in public forums, while the admins pile on, and so on.

Not all is lost, however. If I can find enough people who care, have been awakened, and do the work, the Fifth Epoch will beckon. In the Fifth Epoch, scarcity and fear will no longer be humanity’s primary operating principles and the means for elite manipulation of the masses, and they know it. The transition to the Fifth Epoch will be the greatest one in the human journey, with nearly unimaginable consequences, but I seek those who dare to imagine it. It is worth one man’s life to try out this path, and I am not complaining. It has been an “interesting” life.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th June 2019 at 14:10.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2019), Joseph McAree (23rd June 2019), Krishna (20th June 2019), Krist (22nd June 2019), ulli (20th June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019), what is a name? (21st June 2019)

39. Link to Post #8120
    Thanks

Hi:

Something is up with UFOs, with all of the recent articles (1, 2, 3). Greer sent something around recently, repeating his false flag warning. One thing is for sure: far more than meets the eye is happening, as Brian O learned the hard way. The circus continues, and I try to keep my head down and keep doing my work. Strange times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st June 2019 at 15:52.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd June 2019), Hym (21st June 2019), Joseph McAree (23rd June 2019), Krishna (21st June 2019), Krist (22nd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 535 FirstFirst 1 306 356 396 406 416 456 506 535 LastLast