Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8301
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

More Sen

"Famines have actually not occurred in functioning democracies"
    https://philebersole.wordpress.com/2...cy-and-famine/
    (ouch the third party Phil also links to Rummel)

And that is indictment enough of the British.

Wade, I noticed that last time you linked to that oh-so-reliable-source-of-information. Do you have actual direct concerns about Sen that he wrote? His Harvard links are fair criticism, I find censoring myself constantly depending on the forum, otherwise your audience reduces dramatically. Its a trade off, one that Sen is aware of I am sure. I rarely hear Dreze talk about British empire either.

And speaking of people I respect, Richard Stallman has taken a big fall in the public eye.
    Remove Richard Stallman: Appendix A

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (30th September 2019), Joseph McAree (30th September 2019), Melinda (30th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #8302
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,683 times in 5,533 posts

Hi Krishna:

I am crazy busy, and have been planning on a post when I have the time, on energy, cognition, and the human Epochs. It will be a little preview of what I will write about in my essay update. In Morris’s “boring” book, he has the right idea, that energy is the backbone of the Epochs, and the other factors (social organization, information storage, and war-making capacity) were just ways of using energy.

Human cognition has changed very little since we became behaviorally modern. The impact of information storage and communication allowed humans to ratchet up their societies, going back to before there were Homo sapiens, but the human brain has changed very little since the arrival of our species on the evolutionary scene. Changes in societies rode on technological advances that allowed for increasing energy capture. The major changes in the human journey happened, however, after the new energy source was tapped. That is a very likely scenario for the First Epoch, the Second Epoch was made possible by the toolset and talents of behaviorally modern humans (language mastery is still thought to be the factor that led to human dominance, although there is plenty of controversy), although I would say that the Second Epoch was more about that toolset and talent applied to diverse environments, as they plundered “virgin” environments. Human societies (the hunter-gatherer band) really didn’t change a whole lot during the Second Epoch; they just proliferated until they conquered the entire planet. I was just reading a few minutes ago on how humans might have become semi-sedentary over 100K years ago at the southern end of Africa, and they were close to, if not actually, behaviorally modern.

But for the Third and Fourth Epochs, there is no doubt that each was propelled, and dramatically, by tapping those new energy sources, which were orders of magnitude greater than what came before. That was the big one, and all other changes were derivative of that, the small stuff, really.

On Sen, we’ll see. I have spent too many years studying warfare, genocides, human misery, the grinding effects of poverty, and what Europe did to the world, once it had the energetic upper-hand. I know the drill, and it is clear in my work. Free energy ends all that. Nothing else can. That is what my work is really about.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (30th September 2019), Joseph McAree (30th September 2019), Krishna (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), Melinda (30th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #8303
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

On Stallman, not a big surprise, given female-oriented comments from him that you have written about. I never heard of anything like that about Noam, Ed, or Howard, who all married young and stayed married until death, and all happily, so it seemed.

On Sen, I did not buy this, but we have covered this ground before. I was surprised at not seeing European hegemony even mentioned as contributing to the misery in those poor nations in Hunger and Public Action. You explained that they were not really addressing the West, but those poor nations. OK, but it made me a little wary.

Funny that Drèze moved to India and Sen to the USA. Harvard is the seat of the liberal-imperial establishment in the USA, only rivaled by Stanford, and “interesting” that Pinker, Morris, and Sen all ended up there (and Wrangham, while we are at it). And then to see how Sen has played down the West’s impact on poor nations while teaching at Harvard puts my radar up, let’s say. But again, none of them are Americans like Noam, so I can see that none of them were going to bite the hand that fed them, that attracted them. Sen is not Dinesh D’Souza, but not Noam, Ed, and Howard, either. I really try to focus on the work and not the people so much, even though I am a biographer to the great. Reshuffling the deck of scarcity to feed more of the hungry is just not my game. I get that people want to do that, and it can be good work, but none of that is going to help the Fifth Epoch manifest. Exchange is just not very interesting to me, and will not be an issue in the Fifth Epoch.

I learn what I can from whom I can, and then keep going. Helping manifest the Fifth Epoch is my game, and the rest is noise.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st October 2019 at 02:53.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (1st October 2019), Joseph McAree (30th September 2019), Krishna (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), Melinda (30th September 2019), onevoice (30th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #8304
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, in our neo-Orwellian times, a spook helping take out the sitting president is a “whistleblower” in the media’s parlance. That is a Big Lie. Real whistleblowers get taken out. This is the kind of doublespeak that Ed wrote about from the beginning of his political writing career. The media never even misses a beat, as it castigates and character assassinates real whistleblowers while promoting fake ones. Surreal times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th September 2019 at 13:07.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (30th September 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Joseph McAree (30th September 2019), Krishna (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), Melinda (30th September 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #8305
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty on how I was steeped in capitalist ideology in college, to gradually begin waking up to the Big Lies after graduation, to eventually realize that my profession was worthless, with a fatal conflict of interest that still exists.

So, I was indoctrinated into economic theory from the beginning of my business studies, and I drank the Kool-Aid. But, as I got into the real world, those theories gradually began to crumble for me. Some became blatantly obvious, such as the fact that there have never been free markets, going back to the beginnings of civilization. I learned that the hard way during my first stint with Dennis. Free markets are the cornerstone of capitalist ideology, but free markets are as plentiful as unicorns.

It was not until 2003, when I was introduced to Bucky’s work and the Peak Oilers, that other fatal flaws in economic theory began to become clear to me, and particularly how economic theory ignores the real world. Energy is just another commodity whose price and availability is dictated by the free market, in the eyes of neoclassical economists. What a deeply delusional perspective, but it is the dominant one among economists.

When economists venture into the real world, their worship of capitalist principles can become glaringly obvious. I saw this article the other day, and it typifies not only the scientific illiteracy of most economists, but how they can be counted on to defend capitalism, with their heads in the sand as Earth literally melts down. The basics of Global Warming, and the human contribution to it, are easy to understand. I just saw this article this morning, and you could read one almost every day, about how rapidly the ice is melting globally. The rapidly melting ice is indifferent to today’s debates. Earth’s coral reefs are quickly dying, but don’t ask an economist about it.

It is easy to find economists like the one that wrote the article above to deny that humans have anything to with climate change, how banning DDT is bad for people living where malaria exists (2), and other stances that “coincidentally” end up supporting hydrocarbon and chemical companies and other corporate sponsors. Western economists, with very few exceptions, are simply intellectual warriors for capitalism. They are the same kinds of “intellectuals” who have attacked Noam and Ed for generations. Those situations only reinforce my journey’s primary lesson.

Their biases can be glaringly obvious, once you develop an eye for them. Anybody interested in ending all of that?

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (2nd October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), Krishna (1st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), Melinda (1st October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019), what is a name? (2nd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #8306
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,253 times in 392 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Anybody interested in ending all of that?
    Yes indeed. The current paradigm has little left to offer.

It put me in the mood for a montage.

Welcome to the fifth epoch... (or at least... a sketched version of it.)

An advanced world founded on kindness, compassion, generosity of spirit. A deep respect for the natural world and its vast community of forests and rivers, caverns and mountains. Where we live in increased harmony with creatures of the land and air. Guardians of the oceans. Spirits of the nature realms.

A place where we create with intent rooted purely in the heart, connecting through a vast range of frequencies and layers of the multiverse. Travelling at the speed of thought, in and through alternate dimensions. Learning, growing, nourished by supporting one another.

I had this vision as I was painting in the software... of people journeying in light trails, and being able to view entire cities that had existed for eons, but remained invisible until we opened our eyes to realise they share the space around us. Crystal beings, and relations. Emissaries from close and distant stars. Exploring minds and civilisations, previously hidden in the clouds.

Experiencing the ancestral link of family and the wisdom of new and stranger souls.

Feeling love for the sky and for the earth.

Embracing the call, and coaxing the seeds, of our most inspired destiny.

I like these ideas. I prefer choosing them.

Apologies for rambling, like some vagabond, glowing in a forgotten corner of a folk music festival.

I should probably be in bed by now.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (2nd October 2019), Franny (2nd October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), Krishna (2nd October 2019), Krist (2nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019), Trisher (2nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019), Wade Frazier (2nd October 2019), what is a name? (2nd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #8307
    Thanks

Hi:

Hey, I know that lake!

I don’t have much traveling left on my life list, but visiting Banff is up there somewhere.

Melinda’s art, poetry, and insights are always welcome here.

Perhaps a little synchronously, yesterday I was joining a forum to make a post about one of my mystical influences. Below is the post, with the links intact.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I recently discovered that Bruce passed on. I never met with Bruce, nor did I interact with him, but his work has long been familiar to me. I have built my mystical library since the 1970s, and Bruce’s books have a place of prominence in them. I have written about his work for many years, such as here.

Bruce used to have his chapter on Max’s Hell on his site, but removed it for reasons unknown. On the Internet, it only survived in Danish, and I send readers there, with a link to Google’s translation tool. I offer my help to have it live again on his site.

I bought his meditation/exploration CDs long ago. I write in appreciation for the work that Bruce did. He approached the issues like a scientist, and for nearly the past 50 years, I have found that to be a winning style. It also appealed to Pamela Heath and Jon Klimo, who featured Bruce in their Handbook to the Afterlife.

One of Bruce’s observations that stuck with me was his statement that while love was the very atmosphere of the afterlife, expressing it in physical reality was primarily concerned with taking care of people’s physical needs. More than anything else, that has been my life’s work, as I chase the biggest event in the human journey.

I salute Bruce’s effort while on Earth, and I am sure that he is doing fine in the afterlife.

Best wishes,

Wade Frazier

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (4th October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), JRS (6th October 2019), Krishna (2nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), Melinda (2nd October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8308
    Thanks

Hi:

Odds and ends…

My offer to help recover Bruce’s chapter on a “hell” that he visited led to its being restored, after ten years of being down. They did not even know that it was down. For me, that was the most memorable chapter of his work.

In a sign of the times, Clint Eastwood is coming out with a movie about how an innocent man, who should have been treated like a hero, was destroyed by a government/media alliance. By “coincidence,” I was looking up the LA Times’s articles on Dennis. I have already written about perhaps its first one on us. I also wrote about the libelous article that came out after the judge took Dennis’s attorney hostage, to force Dennis to capitulate, which is standard practice in our kangaroo court system. However, the most egregious was an “investigative” article that came out around February 1989, the same month that I sacrificed my life to give Dennis a snowball’s chance, which I lent to Dennis’s wife and never saw again, which was my final moment of awakening on the media, when I realized that they can simply make it up as they go. Noam’s and Ed’s work was only icing on the cake.

After they rooked Dennis into their fraudulent plea bargain, which was the beginning of an attempt to have him killed, the libelous articles continued, such as reporting that Dennis falsely claimed that his heat pump was UL approved. It was just one of many red herring charges that were made. More than a decade later, the LA Times was still lying about Dennis, claiming that he was convicted of fraud in Ventura, and other Big Lies.

Ed wrote about how even after the media’s Big Lies have been exposed, the myths live on. Ed wrote that the lies about his and Noam’s work on Cambodia had been “institutionalized.” Those kinds of Big Lies live forever in the media’s echo chamber.

In the article that reported the dismissal of his lawsuit over his civil rights violations, if you ever read the rulings, which, at least the LA Times reported on, even if everything that the deputies and other officials did was criminal, they all got to hide behind prosecutorial immunity and statute of limitations, even though Dennis sued them while his trial was ongoing (as did his attorney, gratis, as he was so disgusted). That reflects some of the structural features of Kangaroo Court, in which the officials can commit crimes with impunity but get the shield of immunity, while they make up charges from the thin air, manufacture victims, and they finally get you for failing to file a form, which I have not seen the media honestly report on to this day.

The lies get institutionalized, most of the big media has reported on Dennis (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), they all parrot the lies, and not one of them ever contacted me, not that I would participate in their charades.

I’ll write my final word for now on Chris Black’s erasure at Wikipedia. At Deletionpedia, they saved the link to the page where his deletion was discussed. It is a prime example of Wikipedia’s deficiencies. The man who led the deletion effort is from Toronto, like Chris, which is one of the “coincidences” of his erasure. That editor openly stated Wikipedia’s policy, that important and “notable” were different things, and that you could be the most important person on Earth, but if the media did not cover you enough, you would not be notable enough for Wikipedia. That is a great example of its structural bias, and why sites such as Wikispooks exist. Some of the coverage on Chris was pretty spectacular, in that editor’s home town, even (1, 2), but it was not notable enough for that deleting editor.

Chris is infinitely more important than Ear and Hoare are, whose chief claims to fame are libeling people such as Noam and Ed. But they meet the “notability” test, while Chris failed it. I do not plan to do battle at Wikipedia again, as it is a rigged venue, but maybe someday Chris will become “notable” enough for Wikipedia.

I followed the posting history of those editors who voted for erasing Chris’s bio, and what a motley crew that was. Of course, they are all anonymous cowards. In one way, I don’t want to take Wikipedia to task too much: it simply embodies a great deal of what is wrong with the Internet and the media in general. It is a lie factory, and Wikipedia is just following their lead. On issues of political-economic relevance, it is largely a garbage pile, simply echoing elite perspectives, just like the media does, just like its co-founder does, who hobnobs at Davos, where he met his wife, who was Tony Blair’s secretary. That kind of says it all.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th October 2019 at 04:09.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (4th October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), JRS (6th October 2019), Krishna (4th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019), Melinda (4th October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #8309
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty that I read Scientific American each month, to keep up on trends. It is a mixed bag, but I keep reading. For instance, anybody who questions vaccination has a screw loose, in the pages of Scientific American. Here is a great summary on the “success” of vaccination. Compulsory vaccination is nearly here in the USA.

In 2016, Scientific American came out with a collector’s edition on the human journey, titled, The Story of US. This past month, they published it again, with a few new articles, but most of the issue had the same articles. We’ll see how long I keep letting them get my money that way.

That said, there was some stuff in the latest The Story of Us that was new to me. One article was on what made humans unique, and it was derivative of this book. A brief summary is here. That, and some other articles in the most recent The Story of Us, is sketching out current work on human evolution.

The gist of what is coming out these days is that while Africa is undoubtedly the cradle of humanity, going back to when apes evolved there, there was quite a bit of diversity in the human family, even until relatively recently, as shown by the recent discoveries of Homo naledi, the hobbits, and Denisovans. Recent discoveries support arguments for the arrival of Homo sapiens on the evolutionary scene at 300K years ago, not the 200K that has been commonly accepted in recent years. That controversy will not end in my lifetime.

What seems increasingly clear is that the evolution of Homo sapiens was greatly influenced by the climate shocks that our current ice age inflicted on the world, and Africa was far from immune to them, even without any ice sheets. There seem to be two big events in the recent evolutionary journey of the line that resulted in Homo sapiens. The first happened between 2.9 and 2.4 million years ago, when the australopiths of Lucy’s species went extinct, and two distinct lineages arose. One was represented by Homo habilis, which is still debated as to its genus, but is increasingly considered to be the first member of our genus (Homo), and the other has been called Nutcracker Man, because of its prodigious jaws and teeth.

With the improving toolset and techniques, isotope testing and microwear investigations have shown that Nutcracker Man ate the grasses of the savannah (C4 plants), as they spread in a drying, ice age Earth. The Homo line, on the other hand, did not eat from the savanna, but had more of a diverse woodland diet, which contradicts the longstanding hypothesis that humanity evolved on the savannah. The Nutcracker Man line went extinct a little over a million years ago while the Homo line led to Homo erectus around 2 million years ago. There is no doubt among anthropologists that Homo erectus is our ancestor.

Soon after Homo erectus appeared on the evolutionary scene, the first stone tools that could be called the work of craftsmanship appeared, and that styled lasted for more than one million years. Fire was mastered somewhere along the way, and the human line’s brain grew dramatically between australopiths and Homo sapiens, roughly tripling in size.

One of my favorite passages in the latest The Story of Us is in an article by that author of Darwin’s Unfinished Symphony, on human uniqueness, who wrote:

“Cultural drive is not the only cause of primate brain evolution: diet and sociality are also important because fruit-eating primates and those living in large, complex groups possess large brains. It is difficult, however, to escape the conclusion that high intelligence and longer lives co-evolved in some primates because their cultural capabilities allowed them to exploit high-quality but difficult to access food resources, with the nutrients gleaned ‘paying’ for brain growth. Brains are energetically costly organs, and social learning is paramount to animals gathering the resources necessary to grow and maintain a large brain efficiently.”

So, there we have it, that the rise of humans was dependent on acquiring high-quality energy sources to fuel our growing brains, and the evolution of culture allowed this to happen, as the transmission of knowledge from social learning shortened everybody’s learning curve so that those societies could exploit those energy sources. That, in short, is the human journey. Those craftsmanship-style tools appeared soon after Homo erectus did, as it spread out of Africa and across Eurasia.

Those who ended up on the far side of Asia lived that way, with little evolutionary change, for more than a million years. But those who stayed in and around Africa kept on evolving as they grew bigger brains and further developed their toolset. Homo sapiens, Neanderthals, and Denisovans are all likely descended from Homo heidelbergensis. Around 300K years ago, the domestication process that Wrangham recently wrote a book about began, and led to Homo sapiens.

Language was mastered along the way, and behaviorally modern humans appeared on the scene around 70-100K years ago or so, but evidence supports arguments that are trying to push it back to even earlier (and controversies on just what is evidence of behavioral modernity). We’ll see how that debate fares, but there is little doubt that around 70-50K years ago, when that founder group left Africa, it was behaviorally modern, and all human societies are descended from either that founder group or those who stayed behind in Africa.

On that issue of human uniqueness, the consensus that is forming relates to the fidelity of the human transmission of knowledge. The human line was able to learn from each other better than any other animal, and that was critical to humanity’s rise, which our large brains obviously facilitated. Our tools largely made us, and learning via artifacts such as the written word is just another development in tool-making and shortening the learning curve. In this world, writing will likely become obsolete. Writing may well be a tool that made sense in the Third and Fourth Epochs, but will become obsolete in the Fifth, like elites will.

Our biological equipment has not appreciably changed in more than 50,000 years, and Epochs two through four are just how behaviorally modern humans initiated and adapted to new energy regimes. Tapping the energy provided by megafauna, forests, soils, and fossil fuels were cultural-economic developments, not evolutionary ones.

Through the Epochs, as the energy surplus increased, humans were able to use their innate talent for something other than daily sustenance, and human societies ratcheted up their toolsets and learning curves and became more humane. As Thomas Kuhn realized, Albert Einstein was likely not any smarter than the Greek philosophers; he just was able to think about issues that they did not have the opportunity to, as he was the beneficiary of that ratchet effect of social learning, new tools, and a new energy regime.

If and when the Fifth Epoch arrives, it will make all that went before it seem like child’s play. Humanity will become more humane than ever, poverty, warfare, disease, and other banes of the human journey will vanish, and the world as we know it will end. That sounds good to me, but I also know that almost nobody on Earth will be able to even imagine the Fifth Epoch until it arrives. The Industrial Revolution was more than a century old before anybody suspected that it was a revolution. Humanity will wake up far faster in the Fifth Epoch, to what the new energy regime will mean, for both humanity and Earth’s other denizens.

Time to begin my busy weekend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th October 2019 at 20:48.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), Krishna (6th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #8310
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is one more conflict-of-interest scandal in medical “research.” Just like Stare and Whelan, or Hodge, Ast, and company, or the Global Warming and smoking “skeptics,” or Fishbein and company, etc. When you get down to it, Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is really just a model of conflict of interest. All of the people sicced on Dennis over the years were awesomely corrupt, but Dennis was ultimately hurt more by his allies. Again, these are just examples of my life’s primary lesson. Those are only the more blatant examples. Most of the corruption is subtler, as the Big Lies are swallowed by people, as believing them serves their immediate self-interest, but they abdicate their sentience in the process.

My treatment at Wikipedia over Ed’s bio is another example. I could provide dozens more examples from my work, such as George Washington’s strategy, Columbus’s “heroism,” etc., etc. In a world of scarcity and fear, this is what we get, as everybody tries to butter their bread at the expense of everybody else.

It won’t take many for my plan to work, but there aren’t many, either, which I accepted long ago. We’ll see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th October 2019 at 12:50.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), Krishna (6th October 2019), Krist (6th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #8311
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Been reading The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt. It has the usual biases, its revolves around six foundations of "morality" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_...ve_foundations
    The most interesting unrelated tidbit in the book is that human evolution speeded up in the last 50,000 years...have to ponder what that means...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019), Wade Frazier (7th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #8312
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

If I had to guess, it was the changes that came with the human dispersal across the planet. The human toolset did not change much, but their environments did. Adaptation to changing environmental conditions has long been considered a primary driver of evolution. The African environment was very different from what people encountered as they conquered Earth, from temperate forests to tundra. Also, that conquest incorporated the DNA of our cousin species that did not live in Africa, such as Neanderthals and Denisovans, and I have read recent research that supports arguments that key genes were acquired from Neanderthals and Denisovans, which allowed Homo sapiens to become more successful. Denisovan DNA is thought to help Tibetans thrive in the thin air of the Tibetan Plateau, and Neanderthal DNA seems to have impacted disease susceptibility.

Environmental change and DNA mixing are dominant factors in evolutionary theory today, so that is what we may be seeing. Of course, the changes of domestication were new, too.

Just a guess.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (7th October 2019), Krishna (7th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #8313
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been working on the essay update, and will post up a revised chapter before long.

I recently wrote about the fraudulence of this recent “whistleblower” on Trump, and Matt Taibbi just did, too. Real whistleblowers get crucified, and vilified in the media, not lionized and promoted, and this fake one is an anonymous coward spook, just doing his/her job.

As Taibbi also noted, the friends and families of real whistleblowers stand behind them, way behind them. The attacks and ostracism by their friends and family are often the hardest for whistleblowers to handle. Living by one’s conscience is one of the most difficult feats on Earth, which few people achieve at a meaningful level. My journey led to the loss of all contact with my immediate family. It just comes with the territory.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th October 2019 at 13:39.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Krishna (10th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #8314
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have mentioned, it is not easy to render the links in my big essay draft, so I will put up chapter drafts without them. I will likely revise all chapters repeatedly before I publish the next version of my big essay, but below is one that I have been plunking away on. It is time to get cracking on one of my more significant revisions, which will be on warfare, domestication, and the beginning of civilization. I have probably done more studying on those topics in the past few years than on any other area.

Best,

Wade

The Toolset of Mainstream Science

Humanity is Earth's leading tool-using species, and our tools made us. Twigs, sticks, bones, and other organic materials were undoubtedly used as tools by our protohuman ancestors, but the only tools to survive for millions of years to be studied today are made of stone; the oldest discovered so far are about 3.4-to-3.3 million years old. The human evolutionary line’s tools have become increasingly sophisticated since then. The Industrial Revolution was accompanied by the Scientific Revolution, and the synergy between scientific and technological advances has been essential and impressive, even leaving aside the many technologies and related theories that have been developed and sequestered in clandestine enclaves.

The history of science is deeply enmeshed with the state of technology. Improving technology allowed for increasingly sophisticated experiments, and advances in science spurred technological innovation. While many scientific practices and outcomes have been evil, such as vivisection and nuclear weapons, others have not been destructive to humans or other organisms. The 20th century saw great leaps in technological and scientific advancement. My grandfather lived in a sod hut as a child, his son helped send men to the Moon, and his grandson pursued world-changing energy technologies and still does. Relativity and quantum theory initiated the era of modern physics and, with their increasingly sophisticated toolset, scientists began to investigate phenomena at galactic and subatomic scales. Space-based telescopes, electron microscopes, mass spectrometers, atomic clocks, supercolliders, computers, robots that land on distant moons and planets and even sail out of our solar system, and other tools allowed for explorations and experiments that were not possible in earlier times. It is not just the improvement in tools that is propelling these advances, but ingenious new ways to use them, which increasingly cross disciplinary lines and lead to new discoveries.

An example of the advances being made is the issue of feathers on dinosaurs. Immediately after the 1859 publication of Darwin’s The Origin of Species, Thomas Huxley proposed that birds were descended from dinosaurs. A fossil feather was discovered around 1861, the same year that the first archaeopteryx specimen was unearthed in London, which began a debate that still exists as I write this, but paleobiologists who argue that birds are not descended from dinosaurs comprise an almost non-existent faction in 2020. Other than that tiny faction and Creationists who subscribe to their views (because it seems to help support their contention that evolution is an invalid theory), the issue was settled in the late 20th century via fossil discoveries in China. In the generation since those discoveries, scientists have amazingly developed a very good idea of what colors their feathers were.

Paleontologists, who study fossils, have used scanning electron microscopes on fossils since the 1980s. When they studied fossil feathers, they found cylindrical structures that were later tested and found to be made of organic compounds, and they concluded that they were bacteria that fed on the feathers, decomposing them. That was a questionable interpretation, as there was not much digestible material in a feather, but paleontologists preserved their findings, believing that their discovery was related to fossilization. In 2007, a graduate student at Yale scanned a fossil feather that was more than 50 million years old and thought that those cylinders looked like pigment cells in bird feathers. His professors agreed, which led to the first scientific paper on the subject. The pigment cells in animals, called melanosomes, produce colors, and feathers have them, too. In pigment cells in today’s birds, different-shaped cells produce different colors, and when scientists discovered the same-shaped cells in fossil feathers, they could confidently infer the original color of those feathers. Reconstructions based on that reasonable assumption were stunning, and in 2020, many dinosaurs have had their colors reconstructed, scientists have discovered pigment cells in the skin of non-feathered dinosaurs, and have reconstructed their colors. Dinosaurs had coloring similar to today’s animals, with display (to attract mates) and camouflage (to hide) colors.

The reconstruction of dinosaur colors has yielded surprises. Birds also have iridescent colors that shimmer in sunlight as a display function, and iridescent pigment cells are distinctive. The four-winged dinosaur microraptor was originally hypothesized to be nocturnal, based on the size of its eyes, but reconstructions have shown that it had iridescent feathers, which would serve no purpose for a nocturnal animal, so it was likely active in the daytime, not at night.

Medullary tissue is found in female birds, and is related to the calcium requirements of laying eggs. When medullary tissue was reported in a Tyrannosaurus Rex leg bone in 2005, it not only established the gender of its owner, but further established the descent relationship between theropod dinosaurs and birds. There has been a renaissance in dinosaur studies in the past generation, as new fossils are discovered, new tools and techniques are used, and new questions are posed and pursued.

Both optical and radio telescopes have been used in concert in the past generation to observe celestial phenomena. When one captures an event of interest, other telescopes are electronically notified and robotically focus on the same event. Coordination of telescopes reached a new level of achievement in 2019 when telescopes around the world coordinated their activities to create a virtual telescope as large as Earth, and they imaged a black hole in a distant galaxy. That globe-spanning instrument was so sensitive that an insect that had been squished under the wheel of one telescope caused an imaging problem.

Intense organized suppression has existed in situations in which scientific and technological advances can threaten economic empires, but many areas of science are not seen as threatening, and reconstructing Earth’s distant past and the journey of life on Earth are some of those nonthreatening areas. I have never heard of a classified fossil site or a Precambrian specialist being threatened or bought out in order to keep him/her silent. There is more controversy with human remains and artifacts, but I am skeptical regarding popular works that argue for technologically advanced ancient civilizations in humanity’s past and related notions. A relatively unsullied science can be practiced regarding those ancient events without the threat of repercussions or the enticements of riches and Nobel Prizes. Much of this essay’s subject matter is concerned with areas in which the distortions of political-economic racketeering have been muted and the theories and tools have been relatively unrestricted.

Mass spectrometers measure the mass of atoms and molecules, and have become increasingly refined since they were first invented in the 19th century. In the early 1990s, a five-gram sample from fossil whale teeth was needed for spectroscopic analysis (to determine if they lived in the ocean or in freshwater, for instance), and scientists would need to decide which precious teeth needed to be sacrificed for the test. Twenty years later, a sample taken for testing left a nearly invisible hole in the sampled tooth. In 2020, samples that can only be seen with microscopes can be tested and measured down to a billionth of a gram. Elements have different numbers of protons and neutrons in the nuclei of their atoms, and each nuclear variation of an element is called an isotope. Unstable isotopes decay into smaller elements (also called “daughter isotopes”). Scientific investigations have determined that radioactive decay rates are quite stable and are primarily governed by the dynamics in a decaying atom. The dates determined by radioactive dating have been correlated to other observed processes and the data has become increasingly robust over the years.

The ability to weigh various isotopes, at increasing levels of precision, with mass spectrometers has provided a gold mine of data. Scientists are continually inventing new methods and ways to use them, new questions are asked and answered, and some examples of methods and findings follow.

Carbon has two primary stable isotopes: carbon-12 and carbon-13. Carbon-14 is the famous unstable isotope used for dating recently deceased organisms, but testing carbon’s stable isotopes has yielded invaluable information. Carbon is the backbone of all of life’s structures, and life processes often have a preference for using carbon-12, which is lighter than carbon-13 and hence take less energy to manipulate. Scientists have been able to test rocks in which the “fossils” are nothing more than smears and determine that those smears resulted from life processes, as there is proportionally more carbon-12 than carbon-13 than would be the case if life was not involved. This has also helped date the earliest life forms. Life’s preference for lighter isotopes is evident for other key elements such as sulfur and nitrogen, and scientists regularly make use of that preference in their investigations.

The process of Earth’s carbon cycle, in which carbon has been introduced to the air/land/sea environments by volcanism and removed through sedimentary deposition, has seen a steady decrease in atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations over Earth’s history. That general trend has been disturbed during humanity’s fossil fuel era, which is warming Earth and melting ice globally. During the current icehouse Earth conditions, which have intensified during the past 35 million years, culminating in our current ice age, some plants developed new, more efficient, chemical pathways for using increasingly scarce carbon and water in our colder, dryer Earth, and what are called C4 plants appeared around 35 million years ago (“mya”), which do not discriminate against carbon-13 as much as C3 plants, which dominated before the current icehouse Earth, do. The isotopic signature of those plants can be discerned in the fossil teeth of animals that ate them, including the human line. Also, electron microscopes are being used to study fossil teeth, and the damage to those teeth is being used to determine the owner’s diet.

That approach yielded a recent surprise in studying the human line. Australopiths seem to have given birth to two descending lines, around when our current ice age began, represented by Homo habilis and Panthropus biosei. Homo habilis is generally considered the first member of the human genus, although there has been debate over that designation. Panthropus biosei is considered to be an evolutionary dead-end, whose line died out more than one mya, while Homo habilis led to Homo erectus (or perhaps both came from a common ancestor or both are part of the same evolving species) and there is no doubt among anthropologists that Homo erectus is humanity’s ancestor.

Until recently, the savannah hypothesis was dominant among anthropologists, for explaining how the human line became bipedal. Then, testing of Panthropus and early Homo teeth upset expectations. The findings were that Panthropus was a specialized eater of the grasses and sedges of the savannah, while early Homo had a more varied, more woodland diet. The diversity of early Homo’s diet is thought to help explain its rise, while Panthropus’s line went extinct. While bipedalism long predated early Homo and Panthropus, that early Homo preferred the woods and Panthropus the grasslands has confounded scientific expectations.

Isotope testing has been used to determine whether the owner of a human skeleton grew up where the skeleton was buried. The skeletons of three males who violently died in California were tested, and the isotopic evidence showed that their deaths happened at least several hundred years ago, long before the European invasion, and that those males did not grow up where they were buried, which suggested battle deaths. More than four kya, a man was buried near Stonehenge, in the most luxurious burial yet discovered of its time in northern Europe, and the man has been called the Amesbury Archer and King of Stonehenge, but isotopic analysis showed that he was originally from Central Europe, not the British Isles.

The hydrological cycle circulates water through Earth’s oceans, atmosphere, and land. The energy of sunlight drives it, and that sunlight is primarily captured at the surface of water bodies and the ocean in particular. The hydrological cycle’s patterns have changed over the eons as Earth’s surface has changed its continental configurations and temperature. Today’s global weather system generally begins with sunlight hitting the atmosphere, and the equator’s air receives the most direct radiation and becomes warmest. That air rises and cools, which reduces the water vapor that it can hold, so it falls as rain. That is why tropical rainforests are near the equator. The rising equatorial air creates high-pressure dry air that pushes toward the poles, and at about 30o latitude that air cools and sinks to the ground. That dry air not only does not bring precipitation, but it absorbs moisture from the land it hits and forms the world’s great deserts. That high pressure at the ground at 30o latitude pushes air back toward the tropics, and Earth’s rotation creates a distinctive bend in the northern and southern hemispheres that create trade winds that pick up moisture as they approach the equator. The pole-ward sides of the mid-latitudes’ dry temperate regions also have low pressures and wet climates, and dry high-pressure zones exist at the poles. As clouds pass over land, mountains force them upward and they lose their moisture in precipitation. As that water makes its way back to the oceans to start the cycle again, it provides the freshwater for all land-based ecosystems. Below is a diagram of those dynamics. (Source: Wikimedia Commons)

A water molecule containing oxygen-16 (the most common oxygen isotope) will be lighter than a water molecule containing oxygen-18 (both are stable isotopes), so it takes less energy to evaporate an oxygen-16 water molecule than an oxygen-18 water molecule. Also, after evaporation, oxygen-18 water will tend to fall back to Earth more quickly than oxygen-16 water will, because it is heavier. As a consequence, air over Earth’s poles will be enriched in oxygen-16 – the colder Earth’s surface temperature, the less oxygen-18 will evaporate and be carried to the poles – and scientists have used this enrichment to reconstruct a record of ocean temperatures. Also, the oxygen-isotope ratio in fossil shellfish (as their life processes prefer the lighter oxygen isotope) has been used to help determine ancient temperatures. During an ice age, because proportionally more oxygen-16 is retained in ice sheets and does not flow back to the oceans, the ocean’s surface becomes enriched in oxygen-18 and that difference can be discerned in fossil shells. Sediments are usually laid down in annual layers, and in some places, such as the Cariaco Basin off of Venezuela's coast, undisturbed sediments have been retrieved and analyzed, which has helped determine when ice sheets advanced and retreated during the present ice age.

Mass spectrometers have been invaluable for assigning dates to various rocks and sedimentary layers, as radioactive isotopes and their daughter isotopes are tested, including uranium-lead, potassium-argon, carbon-14, and many other tests. Also, the ratios of elements in a sample can be determined, which can tell where it originated. Many hypotheses and theories have arisen, fallen, and been called into question or modified by the data derived from those increasingly sophisticated methods, and a few examples should suffice to give an idea of what is being discovered.

The Moon rocks retrieved by Apollo astronauts are still being tested, as new experiments and hypotheses are devised. In 2012, a study was published which resulted from testing Moon rocks for the titanium-50 and titanium-47 ratios (both are stable isotopes), and it has brought into question the hypothesis that the Moon was formed by a planetary collision more than four billion years ago. The titanium ratio was so much like Earth’s that a collision with Earth forming the Moon has been questioned (as very little of the hypothesized colliding body became part of the Moon). The collision hypothesis will probably survive, but it may be significantly different from today’s hypothesis. Meteorites have been dated, as well as Moon rocks, and their ages confirm Earth’s age that geologists have derived, and meteorite dates provide more evidence that our solar system probably developed from an accretion disk.

In the Western Hemisphere, the Anasazi and Mayan civilization collapses of around a thousand years ago, or the Mississippian civilization collapse of 500 years ago, have elicited a great deal of investigation. From New Age ideas that the Anasazi and Mayan peoples “ascended” to the Eurocentric conceit that the Mississippian culture was European in origin, many speculations arose that have been falsified by the evidence. It is now known that the Anasazi and Mayan culture collapses were influenced by epic droughts, but that was only the proximate cause. The ultimate cause was that those civilizations were not energetically sustainable, and the unsustainable Mississippian culture was in decline long before Europeans invaded North America. The Anasazi used logs to build their dwellings that today are famous ruins. Scientists have used strontium ratios in the wood to determine where the logs came from, as well as dating the wood with tree-ring analysis and analyzing pack rat middens, and a sobering picture emerged. The region was already arid, but agriculture and deforestation desertified the region around Chaco Canyon, which was the heart of Anasazi civilization. When Anasazi civilization collapsed, at Chaco Canyon they were hauling in timber from mountains more than 70 kilometers away (the strontium ratios could trace each log from the particular mountain that it came from). When the epic droughts delivered their final blows, Anasazi civilization collapsed into a morass of starvation, warfare, and cannibalism, and the forest has yet to begin to recover, nearly a millennium later.

Another major advance happened in the late 20th century: the ability to analyze DNA. DNA’s double-helical structure was discovered in 1953. In 1973, the first amino acid sequence for a gene was determined. In 2003, the entire human genome was sequenced. Sequencing the chimpanzee genome was accomplished in 2005, for orangutans in 2011, and for gorillas in 2012. The comparisons of human and great ape DNA have yielded many insights, but the science of DNA analysis is still young. What has yielded far more immediately relevant information has been studying human DNA. The genetic bases of many diseases have been identified. Hundreds of falsely convicted Americans have been released from prison, and 20 from death row, due to DNA evidence's proving their innocence. Human DNA testing has provided startling insights into humanity's past. For instance, in Europe it appears that after the ice sheets receded 16,000 to 13,000 years ago, humans repopulated Europe, and for all the bloody history of Europe over the millennia since then, there have not really been mass population replacements in Europe by invasion, migration, genocide, and the like. Europeans just endlessly fought each other and honed the talents that helped them conquer humanity. There were some migrations of Fertile Crescent agriculturalists into Europe, but other than hunter-gatherers being displaced or absorbed by the more numerous agriculturalists, there do not appear to be many population replacements. In 2010, a study suggested that male farmers from the Fertile Crescent founded the paternal line for most European men as they mated with the local women. DNA testing has demonstrated that all of today’s humans are descended from a founder population of around 5,000-to-40,000 people, of whom a few hundred left Africa around 60-50 thousand years ago and conquered Earth. The Neanderthal genome has been sequenced, as well as genomes of other extinct species, and for a brief, exuberant moment, some scientists thought that they could recover dinosaur DNA, Jurassic-Park-style. Although dinosaur DNA is unrecoverable, organic dinosaur remains have been recovered, and even some proteins have been sequenced, which few scientists believed possible in the 1980s.

Since 1992, scientists have discovered planets in other star systems by using a variety of methods that reflect the improving toolset that scientists can use, especially space-based telescopes. Before those discoveries, there was controversy whether planets were rare phenomena, but scientists now admit that planets are typical members of star systems. Extraterrestrial civilizations are probably visiting Earth, so planets hosting intelligent life may not be all that rare.

Those interrelated and often mutually reinforcing lines of evidence have made many scientific findings difficult to deny. The ever-advancing scientific toolset, and the ingenuity of scientists developing and using them, and particularly the multidisciplinary approach that scientists and scholars are increasingly using, have made for radical changes in how we view the past. Those radical changes will not end any time soon, and what follows will certainly be modified by new discoveries and interpretations, but I have tried to stay largely within the prevailing findings, hypotheses, and theories, while also poking into the fringes and leading edges somewhat. Any mistakes in fact or interpretation in what follows are mine.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (9th October 2019), Krishna (10th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #8315
    Thanks

Hi:

Attached are pics from a hike last weekend with my wife and niece. That is as good as my life gets. It is becoming an annual pilgrimage to go see the autumn larches. Because of timing issues, we went a little early this year, and the larches were not quite “ripe,” but still, not bad. Last year, they were at their peak when we visited. That was probably my last high-country hike for this year. It was not a bad hiking year. Better than the past two, but not great, either. I am too busy! I usually try to do at least one new hike a year, but did not get to anyplace new this year. It was to the tried-and-true spots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8). Those will never get old.

I suffer from an embarrassment of riches on hiking choices, so no complaints, but I’ll make an attempt to get someplace new next hiking season. I still have dozens of hikes to new spots on my list. We’ll see how far I get through them in this lifetime.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	blue 1.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	41638   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue 2.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	41639   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue 3.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	41640   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue 4.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	41641  

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (9th October 2019), Krishna (10th October 2019), Melinda (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #8316
    Thanks

Hi:

This is not a new subject, but it bears repeating, on the difficulty of my task. My best students almost invariably try to go spread the “good news” of free energy and the coming Fifth Epoch, to only return to me dismayed by the experience, as all that they received was indifference, denial, and ostracism. I caution all of them from doing that, but they just have to find out for themselves. Only a few have not done that. It is a relatively low-risk way to “test” what I write about (but I have seen careers ruined by trying that approach), and my best students come back to me, chastened by the experience, and willing to learn. The social approach is not going to work for this. The grim fact is that almost nobody cares. The horizons of their awareness end at the limits of their immediate self-interest, and even for those who try, the Fifth Epoch remains virtually unimaginable to them. It is just the reality of the world that we live in, I stopped judging the situation long ago, and just work with what I have. That is what a world based on scarcity and fear looks like. The masses won’t even begin to understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal.

That said, I periodically test the waters, as I did with those thru-hikers recently. My bona fides are far more spectacular than I am at liberty to publicly write about, and when I dip my line in the water, those people get the full Monty. I could sit down with them at a computer for a few minutes and surf to various documents that establish my bona fides (as people have died, I can reveal a little more, here and there). It is not easy to deny the reality of my journey, and the reactions have been interesting over the years.

For some few, they immediately get it, and they are usually the worldlier ones, who have also broken out of the ideological straightjackets that most Americans are strangled by. When I have told former CFOs my tale, they almost all immediately understand, and have no doubt about the reality of my journey. They have seen enough of how the world really works, at the boardroom and street-capitalist level, and my revelations are no great shock to them. They know that capitalism is a form of gangsterism, and the existence of the GCs is no great surprise to them. The cubicle level of awareness is where I get the most denial and “skepticism.” A former assistant who embraced certain death, over even following up on some of the names that I gave her, was “skeptical” of the reality of my journey. She worked for me for five years, saw my talent in action (and knew that it was far greater than hers), and yet was “skeptical” of the reality of my journey, skeptical enough to embrace certain death over taking me seriously.

I have received reactions of “this guy is crazy,” “he is a con man,” and other responses to the plain facts of my journey, from various professionals. Again, very few are really at home, and I am just relating my experiences, not some YouTube video that I saw or some clever book that I just read. If I can hardly find anybody home, and I have undeniable bona fides, from my days on the high road, what are the chances of my pupils, who rush out to tell their social circles the “good news”? Their chances are slim and none. That approach is not going to work.

What might work, however, is what I am attempting to get going: a high-level, comprehensive discussion, ala Bucky, in which the promise of the Fifth Epoch is discussed, along with the acknowledgement of the existence of the technologies that make the Fifth Epoch possible, how they have been sequestered and why, why the standard approaches will not work for this, and how my approach is something different, might make a dent if enough of us can hit the notes, and it can’t hurt.

Rather ironically, denial and indifference is often a better reaction for me than interest, as the interested nearly invariably drag their baggage along and can’t let go, which are variations on how they survive in a world of scarcity and fear, and what they have given their allegiance (and sentience) to. Quite often, they go into attack mode when I don’t embrace their approach and bright ideas for making it happen that they think that nobody has thought of before. That is their egos talking, and we have to overcome our egos if we are going to make a dent. They have to empty their cup before they can drink the good stuff.

Much of my work is to help the people I seek let the last vestiges of that baggage go. People get comfort from their baggage (and it has helped them survive), but dragging it along it will not help with this Epochal task. Helping the biggest event in the human journey manifest is not a chore for the usual approaches. I learned that the hard way over many years. I hope that I have another 30 good years in me, to try this out, and we’ll see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (9th October 2019), Krishna (10th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #8317
    Thanks

Hi:

As I work on my essay update, I think about what I am attempting to impart, and more than anything else, it is the Fifth Epoch’s potential. It will be more explicit and should be easier to understand than the current version. Maybe not by a lot, but it should be clearer. People can’t really understand the Fifth Epoch’s potential until they understand the role that energy has always played on Earth, and particularly the human journey. They also need to come to some understanding of the inertia in our social systems, and how they operate. I have often stated that most of the organized suppression that we encountered was structural in nature, not conspiratorial. That understanding will also help them understand why the usual approaches have all failed.

Prosecutors who only care about their “kill ratio” and don’t even care if their targets are innocent or not, and are very willing to lie to gain that coveted conviction, fit in just fine in our “justice” system, in which up to half of the people incarcerated are innocent of the crimes that they were accused of. The corruption can boggle the mind. Mass-murdering thieves become heroic icons in national ideology, as historians prostitute themselves. The media is also deeply complicit. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model showed how hard it was for any reporter or journalist to report something resembling the truth, and whistleblowers are crucified as a matter of course, and vilified in the media. That is what happens to people of conscience. The structural constraints are severe, but few really want to break free of them, anyway. My own original profession is compromised to the core. They all just want full bellies, roofs over their heads, and their addictions temporarily sated. That is a direct example of my integrity observation. Only people with the requisite integrity and who are awakened are going to be able to make a dent.

But, as the energy surplus increased over the Epochs, human societies became more humane. Slavery was a hallowed institution three centuries ago, as old as history, and it was only when machines began replacing people that people began growing the conscience that saw slavery as evil. Similarly, before the rise of civilization, slaughtering one’s neighbors and stealing their women was standard operating procedure, not much different from how chimps operate. When comfortable Westerners are aghast at “backward” parts of the world, where women are second-class citizens, where “honor killings” and the like are prevalent, they don’t seem to realize that those are simply hallmarks of agrarian societies. The West was like that once, too. Not that long ago, cannibalism was common in Europe.

So, if and when the Fifth Epoch arrives, these changes will be no-brainers to foresee for people who have developed the comprehensive awareness that my effort needs:

Those are easily foreseeable outcomes of the Fifth Epoch. Not bad. The technology is already here for it. Who wants to help make it happen?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th October 2019 at 03:58.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (10th October 2019), JRS (11th October 2019), Krishna (10th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #8318
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Briefly, in our neo-Orwellian times, a spook helping take out the sitting president is a “whistleblower” in the media’s parlance. That is a Big Lie. Real whistleblowers get taken out. This is the kind of doublespeak that Ed wrote about from the beginning of his political writing career. The media never even misses a beat, as it castigates and character assassinates real whistleblowers while promoting fake ones. Surreal times.

Best,

Wade
    Thank you soo much. & also why the real lightworkers are heavily targeted & being suppressed while the shills get all the media attention. I want to shout out to the late Max Spiers. I don't know what you think of him. Max is my spiritual mentor. 1 of the few whistleblowers I felt a strong connection to.

I wished I had the cognitive abilities of Nikola Tesla to study his works with ease. Its going to take alot of hard work.

Blessed. You are doing an awesome job.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #8319
    Thanks

Hi:

To my recent post on the difficulty of my task and the problems of free energy newcomers’ proselytizing to their social circles, I have written on my mild surprise in the past year, when I contacted people from my wild ride who acquitted themselves honorably. There weren’t many, but those that walked away honorably will always have my appreciation and high regard. But not even one of them wanted to interact with me, to better understand the magnitude of what they were involved with. Did I ever have some news for them. To them, they were involved in a business opportunity that did not work out and was best forgotten about, other than the lessons on the downsides of risky ventures. The Epochal nature of our pursuit was not really interesting to them, not interesting enough to outweigh revisiting the trauma of their involvement.

So, when free newcomers rush out to proselytize to their social circles, and all that they receive is indifference, denial, fear, and ostracism, they are experiencing less than 1% of the phenomenon. If I can’t even get the interest of people who were involved in my adventures, who were actually the good guys, how receptive is the man on the street going to be? My adventures seem to have taken place on a different planet for Joe Average. The reality that I discovered is highly threatening to his self-serving illusions, and he needs to dispatch the threat, pronto. Again, it took me many years to understand where Joe Average is coming from, and I accepted it long ago. He won’t even begin to awaken until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal.

I am not trying to awaken the sleeping with my work. Only the awake and awakening are going to be helpful for my task, and it all starts in the heart. I accepted many years ago that I seek needles in haystacks. They are out there, but they are few and far between. It is just the nature of this task. Helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey is not an effort that many are fit for, which finally made sense to me. I was a slow learner of that lesson, resisting it every step of the way, until it was beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. I am sympathetic to people in denial of that reality, and all that I can say is that it can be a painful lesson but a necessary one, to awaken to the reality, if people really want to help end the world as we know it and bring about something that looks like heaven on Earth.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th October 2019 at 13:53.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (11th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), JRS (11th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #8320
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

Thanks. I don’t know anything about Max. You know how I feel about the media and Wikipedia ( ), so I don’t know how to take what I read about his demise. All that I could find about his work is that it was involved with the UFO cover-up.

Well, the cover-up is real, but I have no idea on where he might have fit in. It seems that mental problems attended his journey, which is common. There are many hazards of searching beyond the cage that traps nearly all of humanity today, and lots of chaff out there, which is also part of the cover-up. People have to be very grounded to go on that journey and not crash and burn. I am not really a conspiracist, although I am often mistaken for one.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 422 FirstFirst 1 316 366 406 416 422 LastLast