Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 10700

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8321
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Lyran:

Thanks. I don’t know anything about Max. You know how I feel about the media and Wikipedia ( ), so I don’t know how to take what I read about his demise. All that I could find about his work is that it was involved with the UFO cover-up.

Well, the cover-up is real, but I have no idea on where he might have fit in. It seems that mental problems attended his journey, which is common. There are many hazards of searching beyond the cage that traps nearly all of humanity today, and lots of chaff out there, which is also part of the cover-up. People have to be very grounded to go on that journey and not crash and burn. I am not really a conspiracist, although I am often mistaken for one.

Best,

Wade
    Thanks~ I'll take some time to read the links.

I have a picture to show.. its a compiled diagram. The website linked on the picture seems to be down. http://www.hronoya.org . If its not a trouble it would be cool if you could explain the comparisons shown on those diagrams.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #8322
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,662 times in 7,523 posts

Hi Lyran:

On those diagrams, I can’t write much on comparing the solar system to Tesla coils to human energy systems. They are all energy systems, and all ultimately related, but I try to not make too many comparisons between the systems, such as comparing the Van Allen belt to a Tesla coil component, or a Tesla coil to the human chakra system. I am not saying that there may not be valid comparisons and connections between them, but I am not qualified to venture a meaningful opinion on that.

I know that free energy and exotic technologies such as electrogravity are on the planet today, I have experienced esoteric energies coming out of me, I have called adepts Level 19s, and I suspect that it is all related. I believe that our universe is ultimately a manifestation of consciousness. Big subjects, obviously.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (14th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Krishna (12th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (12th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #8323
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

On those diagrams, I can’t write much on comparing the solar system to Tesla coils to human energy systems. They are all energy systems, and all ultimately related, but I try to not make too many comparisons between the systems, such as comparing the Van Allen belt to a Tesla coil component, or a Tesla coil to the human chakra system. I am not saying that there may not be valid comparisons and connections between them, but I am not qualified to venture a meaningful opinion on that.

I know that free energy and exotic technologies such as electrogravity are on the planet today, I have experienced esoteric energies coming out of me, I have called adepts Level 19s, and I suspect that it is all related. I believe that our universe is ultimately a manifestation of consciousness. Big subjects, obviously.

Best,

Wade
    Okay thanks appreciate it. I'm still fairly new to all this so I'll absorb what you tell me can't make any comments with my inadequate knowledge on free energy. I'll check out those links & study more. Do you have a YouTube channel?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

7. Link to Post #8324
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

No YouTube channel, but I have interviews on it. My work is pretty overwhelming in its scope, and goes pretty deep in places. It can’t be digested quickly. I am at Avalon so that my work can be publicly discussed and so that the public can reach me. I have a very specific intent with my work. Happy digesting.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Krishna (12th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (12th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #8325
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

No YouTube channel, but I have interviews on it. My work is pretty overwhelming in its scope, and goes pretty deep in places. It can’t be digested quickly. I am at Avalon so that my work can be publicly discussed and so that the public can reach me. I have a very specific intent with my work. Happy digesting.

Best,

Wade
    Okay thanks will check those out too.

I've read some of the links so far.. That's some really heavy stuffs to read I had to numb my mind. I'm sorry to hear about the hardships you've faced & I'm sorry to hear about what happened to some of your dear friends.

There's many supportive people here on your thread. Keep on doing your thing brother. All the best wishes. I hope you connect to your heart, connect to mother earth Gaia, connect to father sun Helios & connect to your higher self for aid. I'll be following your thread closely from now on. Namaste.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Wade Frazier (12th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #8326
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

Yes, the journey was a devastating one in many ways, but it woke me up. Without those adventures, I would likely not have much worth saying.

With the many preposterous events in my life (1, 2), I long ago accepted that I am on special assignment, and keep on plugging. Being on special assignment is a mixed blessing, let me tell you. You get all of manner of gifts and fortunate circumstances, and then you have to do something with them. Nobody gets off easy.

I have never been able to turn my back on my life’s work. Chasing the biggest event in the human journey is plenty to have on anyone’s plate. I am the last man standing among my closest colleagues and, to a degree, I am carrying on for them, doing my best to make a dent.

I was supposed to call a dying friend this morning, and I have to put it on hold until tomorrow, with my crazily busy life. I am fast becoming an old man now, with family, friends, and colleagues dying right and left, and I look back on my life and can scarcely believe that it happened like it did. No regrets, but what a surreal ride it has been.

FYI, reading my forum posts seems to be a relatively easy way to get gradually immersed in my work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th October 2019 at 14:26.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (14th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Krishna (12th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #8327
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

Yes, the journey was a devastating one in many ways, but it woke me up. Without those adventures, I would likely not have much worth saying.

With the many preposterous events in my life (1, 2), I long ago accepted that I am on special assignment, and keep on plugging. Being on special assignment is a mixed blessing, let me tell you. You get all of manner of gifts and fortunate circumstances, and then you have to do something with them. Nobody gets off easy.

I have never been able to turn my back on my life’s work. Chasing the biggest event in the human journey is plenty to have on anyone’s plate. I am the last man standing among my closest colleagues and, to a degree, I am carrying on for them, doing my best to make a dent.

I was supposed to call a dying friend this morning, and I have to put it on hold until tomorrow, with my crazily busy life. I am fast becoming an old man now, with family, friends, and colleagues dying right and left, and I look back on my life and can scarcely believe that it happened like it did. No regrets, but what a surreal ride it has been.

FYI, reading my forum posts seems to be a relatively easy way to get gradually immersed in my work.

Best,

Wade
    Good stuffs that was heartfelt. Its good to share personal stories along with their projects. People can than relate you as a human like everyone else instead of some typical cult guru who just feeds on gaining status with mindless followers. Also people can understand your true nature & intentions all that. Because many people take advantage of others kindness. You talk about those self serving are in higher ratio than those who are others serving. Many people just take & take & forget to give. its going to be to be hard to convert many to others serving due to the subliminal conditioning of the masses done by the cabal.

I don't know if you practice the law of attraction. I can share a simple method that I practice its a DIY method I came up with. Its based on Carl jung's symbology. Different matter have different energy. Including the movement, direction, expression all that brings different energy. Good omens & bad omens. Some positive some negative. I try to avoid images & scenes in life that brings bad omen. I had observed during the courses of time what sort of matter brings what sort of omens. I use the online dream dictionary & browse the various omens listed online for reference. For example a bad omen, seeing balloons brings future quarrels with loved ones. Another bad omen seeing crocodiles brings bad confrontations with malicious people. What I do is I save photos of positive energy images compile & place them in a folder & browse the images daily few times a day. Like happy dogs which brings great social life. Spider which brings fortune. Gecko which brings good luck. 1111 also brings good luck. I think you get the idea. Maybe I might start a project on this to list out the omens extensively with description but no pictures added & add it to another method for the law of attraction. I can't do it alone & I'll have to find people to get involved.

I'll be spending time reading your links. Thanks for showing them to me. Heres a song for you, the humbling river by pucifer, for some inspiration.

14. Link to Post #8328
    Thanks

Thanks Lyran:

I am trying to overcome the limitations of this medium and be as real as I can, as I attempt to build a virtual community.

In a world of scarcity and fear, most people are going to be primarily self-serving. Those are just the numbers. In a world of abundance, that can change, and it will necessarily be based on abundant and clean energy.

I have a life review every day. On both my work and home computers, I have a picture cache of over 3,000 images. They play on my desktop and screensaver all day. I spend most of my waking hours looking at those screens. Many of the pictures are of natural wonders, from the microscopic to the galactic, but most are of pictures from my life. Most are of happy moments, with family and friends or being in nature, and at my age, it is becoming the case that most of the people in the pictures are now deceased. But I think happy thoughts of them, and it helps both of us.

I grew up in Southern California, had my mystical awakening at age 16, and have I ever seen the phony gurus come and go. The entire guru game is a loser. I was fortunate to not be subject to heavy religious indoctrination while growing up, and realized from the beginning that the worship game goes nowhere. Whenever somebody hero-worships me, I know that they will later attack me, as that is part of that particular trip. I am just a guy trying to make a dent, who has been at it for nearly 50 years and is now becoming an old man.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2019 at 15:02.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (13th October 2019), what is a name? (15th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #8329
    Thanks

Thanks Lyran:

I am trying to overcome the limitations of this medium and be as real as I can, as I attempt to build a virtual community.

In a world of scarcity and fear, most people are going to be primarily self-serving. Those are just the numbers. In a world of abundance, that can change, and it will necessarily be based on abundant and clean energy.

I have a life review every day. On both my work and home computers, I have a picture cache of over 3,000 images. They play on my desktop and screensaver all day. I spend most of my waking hours looking at those screens. Many of the pictures are of natural wonders, from the microscopic to the galactic, but most are of pictures from my life. Most are of happy moments, with family and friends or being in nature, and at my age, it is becoming the case that most of the people in the pictures are now deceased. But I think happy thoughts of them, and it helps both of us.

I grew up in Southern California, had my mystical awakening at age 16, and have I ever seen the phony gurus come and go. The entire guru game is a loser. I was fortunate to not be subject to heavy religious indoctrination while growing up, and realized from the beginning that the worship game goes nowhere. Whenever somebody hero-worships me, I know that they will later attack me, as that is part of that particular trip. I am just a guy trying to make a dent, who has been at it for nearly 50 years and is now becoming an old man.

Best,

Wade
    Yeah I agree with your points on the gurus. & dogma is a poison that wise people should avoid.

Its hard not to ignore the dark aspects of your life you had been through. You have documented on the dark agendas of the cabal's suppression of the free energy movement. They are vile & nasty creatures with zero conscience of their foul actions. Im a TI & have to go through nonsense myself. You & your friends are true heros. You have made the accomplishments & can look back & smile. You have much much more ahead of you.

I wish your friend that you had to call the best & a smooth transition. The best place for the soul to be during the last days is within the heart.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

18. Link to Post #8330
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I don’t know what TI means. As Seth said, the enemy is always dogma. Actually, I may have gotten my friend to be the first person that I ever convinced to try 714-X. The other person, over 20 years ago, balked at the idea of injections. My friend is nearly 80, so this is not going to give her 40 more years or so. We’ll see how it goes.

On my journey, I have my small pantheon of great ones, mostly dead today, and while their journeys can be inspirational, what is most important, for me, is what they learned on their journeys. Our awareness is all that we take with us. Yes, some pretty dark forces call the shots on Earth today, but only because virtually everybody else has largely abdicated their responsibility. It won’t take many to right the ship, but they are going to be unusual people, freaks, really. Those “bad guys” are divine members of creation, although they don’t remember it, and they have some dark paths ahead of them, but the dark path is not forever. All paths lead home. Some are just a little more adventurous.

Yes, the journey never ends. I always wonder where I could have done better, and I have had my failures, but I can’t regret any of my journey, and I sleep easy knowing that I have given it the college try and am not nearly finished.

Best,

Wade

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), JRS (16th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (13th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019)

20. Link to Post #8331
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I don’t know what TI means. As Seth said, the enemy is always dogma. Actually, I may have gotten my friend to be the first person that I ever convinced to try 714-X. The other person, over 20 years ago, balked at the idea of injections. My friend is nearly 80, so this is not going to give her 40 more years or so. We’ll see how it goes.

On my journey, I have my small pantheon of great ones, mostly dead today, and while their journeys can be inspirational, what is most important, for me, is what they learned on their journeys. Our awareness is all that we take with us. Yes, some pretty dark forces call the shots on Earth today, but only because virtually everybody else has largely abdicated their responsibility. It won’t take many to right the ship, but they are going to be unusual people, freaks, really. Those “bad guys” are divine members of creation, although they don’t remember it, and they have some dark paths ahead of them, but the dark path is not forever. All paths lead home. Some are just a little more adventurous.

Yes, the journey never ends. I always wonder where I could have done better, and I have had my failures, but I can’t regret any of my journey, and I sleep easy knowing that I have given it the college try and am not nearly finished.

Best,

Wade
    TI means Targeted Individuals, victims of gangstalking & electronic harassment. In a whole you & your friends were also TIs. They mark every single people on earth who have special cognitive abilities & higher benevolent attributes than others including animals like whales & dolphins who get attacked by their psychotronic weapons. Well they also target whistleblowers, oppositions & various others.

How effective is 714x in treatment for cancer & other illness? Have you tried turpentine for healing purposes?

Its true what you say of creation. Everything is consciousness playing out their mini roles. & here we are confined to causality cause & effects. Karma governs the multiverse which are interlinked. Some parallel timelines do intercept each other.

There are some people within the cabal who decided to change paths. More & more of humanity are waking up some ways or another. In this modern technological age we made much progress as compared to the past thousands of years, when truth is distorted to the masses. We still have lots of work to progress as a collective.

You did an awesome job as it wasnt easy to deal with those pest hindering your progress.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Hym (14th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019), Wade Frazier (13th October 2019)

22. Link to Post #8332
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I am familiar with the TI concept, but not the terminology. I’ll buy that anybody who comes in to make a dent will have blessings, challenges, and be targeted by both “sides” - the light and the dark, but it is their friends, family, and colleagues who will usually do the most damage, which you could not have convinced me of 40 years ago, but my fellow travelers and I learned that one the hard way.

When I sacrificed my life, the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed happened, which we all knew was a case of divine intervention. I may have been the target of some of the GCs’ psychotronic weapons at key junctures in my journey, and that was no fun. I have a certain kind of respect for dark pathers, and I have encountered my fair share of them; actually, more than my fair share. At least they are committed to something besides survival and comfort.

Back when AIDS was a death sentence, there were cases of 714-X reversing it. It essentially restarts immune systems that have been shut down by feeding the errant cells that shut down the immune system so that they could extract nitrogen compounds by attacking neighboring cells. If I got cancer, I would fast and do 714-X. But, I am into prevention far more than I am remedies. I don’t know anything about turpentine as a therapy. I am on day seven of a fast right now, on a mission to regain my college weight and maintain it. Not easy to do at my age and still racing with the rats.

Best,

Wade

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (14th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (13th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

24. Link to Post #8333
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I am familiar with the TI concept, but not the terminology. I’ll buy that anybody who comes in to make a dent will have blessings, challenges, and be targeted by both “sides” - the light and the dark, but it is their friends, family, and colleagues who will usually do the most damage, which you could not have convinced me of 40 years ago, but my fellow travelers and I learned that one the hard way.

When I sacrificed my life, the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed happened, which we all knew was a case of divine intervention. I may have been the target of some of the GCs’ psychotronic weapons at key junctures in my journey, and that was no fun. I have a certain kind of respect for dark pathers, and I have encountered my fair share of them; actually, more than my fair share. At least they are committed to something besides survival and comfort.

Back when AIDS was a death sentence, there were cases of 714-X reversing it. It essentially restarts immune systems that have been shut down by feeding the errant cells that shut down the immune system so that they could extract nitrogen compounds by attacking neighboring cells. If I got cancer, I would fast and do 714-X. But, I am into prevention far more than I am remedies. I don’t know anything about turpentine as a therapy. I am on day seven of a fast right now, on a mission to regain my college weight and maintain it. Not easy to do at my age and still racing with the rats.

Best,

Wade
    Most TIs always face issues with family & friends. I don't know maybe their tech was different back than & they had different protocols. Its more updated now & they can mind control weak people to start conflicts or have bad looks to a TI in public, work, home anywhere. Psychotronic weapons are sadistic. There are some TIs who get really bad scars on their body. I really hope this issue gets delt with within 10 years. Since there's soo much evidence, testimonials & documentation on their attacks.

Thanks for the infos I'll look more into it. http://www.soul-guidance.com/health/turpentine.html infos on turpentine.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...g-the-safe-way. My thread on how to use turpentine. The thread might be merged to another thread & the link might change.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 13th October 2019 at 23:30.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

26. Link to Post #8334
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

Thanks on the turpentine. My writings on the medical racket are mostly to point out that it is a racket, and that alternative paradigms and treatments are routinely suppressed. In the Fifth Epoch, I expect medicine to look something like this initially, to eventually look something like this.

On being targeted, yes, I have little doubt that those around them are targeted, to carom them into the ultimate target, like a combination pool shot. Gary encountered that kind of stuff, and I seem to remember his use of the pool-hall analogy. I have no immediate family left in my life, and it is for the best, for me and them, and many friends have departed from my life. My journey was way too much for them to handle. Brian’s life was likely shortened by some of those “toys,” and Dennis should be dead dozens of times over.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2019 at 23:52.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (14th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (13th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #8335
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

Thanks on the turpentine. My writings on the medical racket are mostly to point out that it is a racket, and that alternative paradigms and treatments are routinely suppressed. In the Fifth Epoch, I expect medicine to look something like this initially, to eventually look something like this.

On being targeted, yes, I have little doubt that those around them are targeted, to carom into them the ultimate target, like a combination pool shot. Gary encountered that kind of stuff, and I seem to remember his use of the pool-hall analogy. I have no immediate family left in my life, and it is for the best, for me and them, and many friends have departed from my life. My journey was way too much for them to handle. Brian’s life was likely shortened by some of those “toys,” and Dennis should be dead dozens of times over.

Best,

Wade
    Its cool you are taking a positive outlook of things..

Maybe if its possible to reopen past cases of your friends. Or maybe you prefer to let it rest. In the past it was harder to trace the evidence. Now with open infos all over the internet exposing their nasty weapons & agendas. They can't hide that much.

Okay I'll be spending alot reading your links but its worth it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

30. Link to Post #8336
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I am letting the family and friends things rest. I have had enough of that for one lifetime, and any renewal of anything along those lines, or snooping into it more, puts them at more risk. On the other side, it will make more sense, but it is all behind me now.

I am not really too interested in exposing the “bad actors,” although I have named some of them, after they could no longer create much mischief. They can slink away with my blessings. My work is more about how the darkness has been called the light, amazingly. I focus on what we can do, not really what they do.

Best,

Wade

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (14th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (14th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #8337
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I am letting the family and friends things rest. I have had enough of that for one lifetime, and any renewal of anything along those lines, or snooping into it more, puts them at more risk. On the other side, it will make more sense, but it is all behind me now.

I am not really too interested in exposing the “bad actors,” although I have named some of them, after they could no longer create much mischief. They can slink away with my blessings. My work is more about how the darkness has been called the light, amazingly. I focus on what we can do, not really what they do.

Best,

Wade
    Blessed that's for the better of the good. That's a good direction to move to.

I'm posting some links & infos so that others can check it out too.

Heart attack gun:

https://conspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/Heart_Attack_Gun

Gangstalking & electronic harassment:

https://www.stopeg.com/

https://www.targetedjustice.com/

Have a great weak ahead. & prepare for mercury retrograde coming at the end of the month.

33. Link to Post #8338
    Thanks

Hi Lyran:

I am well aware of what the CIA does. Too aware. In my experience, in order to be a so-called TI, you have to be high profile and present an immediate threat. Ralph McGhee was a CIA whistleblower, one of the highest-profile whistleblowers ever, and the CIA made his life a living hell, until he was finally silenced. His boss, Colby, is testifying for the CIA in that clip that you linked to. Colby was found floating in a river soon after contacting Greer’s effort. Greer’s team all came down with unusual and advanced forms of cancer soon after those Congressional hearings, and Greer was the only one to survive them.

When Brian put on a UFO conference, the military tried to recruit him to do UFO work, and when Brian refused, he nearly died the next day of a “heart attack.” Sparky Sweet naively mailed working prototypes of his free energy gizmo to the leading energy institutions, expecting a ticker-tape parade. The opposite happened, which led to escalating harassment, which led to death threats and Sparky fled into hiding in the Mojave Desert, and Brian visited him there, a week before Sparky died of a “heart attack.”

The GCs may have well gotten involved in our Seattle days, wiping out our effort, but what was most educational to me was watching those around us eagerly helping them out. That was my first real awakening moment during my ride with Dennis. Many more came after that, culminating in my day on the witness stand.

We attracted the attention of both the so-called White and Black Hats in Boston, and they raised their game in my home town, where the CIA offered Dennis a billion dollars to go away before they lowered the boom on us. Dennis was supposed to die in prison, but he is hard to kill. When he got out of prison, he began barnstorming the USA, which led to a lot more attention, and I can’t go into a lot of it publicly, but let’s just say that he gave the GCs some interesting days at the office. Like Sparky, Dennis thought that he would get the tickertape parade when he hit Seattle, to only get the opposite treatment. He was finally run out of the USA, soon after David Rockefeller got involved.

Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, and Julian Assange were all targeted after they went public, and all are either in exile or incarceration. Those are the kinds of TIs that I am familiar with, and I have been one, too. But I don’t pay much attention to the spooks, and don’t make it easy for them by doing stupid or illegal things or try to play the hero.

About a decade ago, I remember that Hopegirl woman making waves with a naive beginner’s effort in the free energy field. Notice that the TIs that I have described above were all very high profile people, doing things that attracted retribution from the power structure, at both the national and global levels. That is the playing field that I am used to.

What I see Hopegirl doing I am not so sure is a valuable public service. I strongly suspect that 90+% of those who think that they are TIs in that milieu suffer from paranoia and other mental illnesses. Delusions of grandeur are common in the field, and people declare themselves the Messiah and Second Coming, such are the hazards to the ego that the free energy pursuit presents. I have had plenty of challenges to my ego, particularly in the early days of my quest, so I know the terrain and do my best to keep my ego in check, and I have seen many casualties in this milieu. Most were via self-inflicted wounds or made by their “allies,” not the activities of the GCs, who rarely need to roll out of bed, as the situations take care of themselves, or lower-level players do the dirty work, gratis.

For real people (Hopegirl does not qualify; nobody using pseudonyms does, and pseudonyms sure don’t give any protection from the spooks), my experience is that they have to play at high levels of the game before they get targeted for neutralization. Free energy inventors (with the goods – very few of them do) are in kind of a special category, as they can get attention very early on, and a lot of them had untimely demises.

I am doing something that plays a little lower on the radar, so that those involved with me don’t have to worry about becoming TIs. If I get the choir going, it won’t matter what the GCs do. They will quietly slink away, and they can go with my blessings.

So, I get the TI issue, but I don’t really pay much attention to it. My work’s focus is something different. The material in my big essay is where my efforts are focused, and I am into scientific papers and scholarship, not YouTube clips so much. I am doing something different, and it is not easy for people to understand. Can we give the TI issue a rest for now?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th October 2019 at 16:12.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (2nd July 2020), Franny (16th October 2019), Joseph McAree (14th October 2019), Krishna (14th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (14th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #8339
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been plunking along lately on that new chapter on key themes in my big essay. I’ll try to publish something soon on it. I have been reading Darwin’s Unfinished Symphony lately.

My essay update will have plenty of new material on human evolution and how behaviorally modern humans arrived on the evolutionary scene. While evolution marches onward, there has been very little human evolution since we became behaviorally modern. Races are pretty superficial changes. We can all interbreed, and maybe Ashkenazi Jews are a lot smarter than Australian aborigines, at least with the “intelligence” that we Westerners prize so much, but in the Fifth Epoch, those differences will all quickly disappear, on the order of a few centuries at most, and the average human IQ will be around Einstein’s level.

I constantly see analyses of today’s world in which the authors view the issues through a prism of scarcity, and energy scarcity in general. I saw this one yesterday. This guy regularly produces peak-oil-ish commentary. I contacted the first author years ago and never heard back, and did not even bother with the second.

I can’t tell you how many times that I see analyses on how too little, too late, traditional alternative energy is, such as here, or what kinds of problems plague current energy methods, such as here. I have yet to see anybody outside of the tiny free energy milieu even hint at free energy. It lies entirely outside of their universe of the possible, and the GCs like it that way. It is easy to enslave people who do not even realize that they are enslaved.

Virtually every “visionary” work that I have seen, which acknowledges how energy is the ballgame and that fossil fuels are being quickly depleted, with the traditional alternatives (and nukes, shudder…) woefully inadequate, their only “solutions” are versions of austerity, depopulating the planet, and so on.

For somebody with my background, it can be depressing to witness. At his life’s end, Brian was beside himself regarding how totally shut-out and ignored free energy was, even though he was well aware that it is a reality.

But, I accepted that blindness and entrapment in the dominant paradigms long ago, and keep doing what I do, trying to find or attract the needles. In some ways, it has been a surreal journey, in others, kind of normal. I punch the clock in corporate America and live like the rest of my fellow Americans, even though my mind is someplace very different. I am very sympathetic to people who can’t handle my work. It is not easy to do in our world.

Awakening to even the possibility of free energy is far beyond where most people can go, and ignorance, denial, and fear predominate when the subject is broached. In the Fifth Epoch, virtually all of the problems listed in that first analysis above simply evaporate.

Attaining the balance of going deeply enough on a subject to gain a competent understanding of it, but to also be able to pull back, put it in its proper context, and refrain from making it a subject to grind one’s ax on, is not easy. 

I see it all the time, and you can see it on my Avalon thread and elsewhere, as I get approached by people who seize on a minor aspect of what I am doing make it the centerpiece of their awareness, and they can’t let go.  From what I have seen, it is scarcity and fear that keeps them locked into those areas, trapped there, and they won’t develop a comprehensive perspective of these issues while they are stuck there.  Those choir qualities won’t ever change much. It is just what I discovered over many years, of what it takes to be able to hit the notes.

My work is about one thing: helping manifest the Fifth EpochThe rest really is noise.

My big essay is largely about showing how energy practices have always been the foundation of each Epoch of the human journey, and the issue really goes back to the beginning. Without the foundation, the rest could not happen. Without the energy practices that grew and maintained the human-line’s brain, there would be no humanity, without the energy provided by crops, there would be no civilization, and without the rise in energy consumption in a rising Europe, and tapping coal was by far the most important, there would not have been an Industrial Revolution. Without free energy, there will not be a Fifth Epoch. Arguments can be made that fission or fusion could bring on the Fifth Epoch, and they are worth entertaining, but free energy trumps them by a long ways. One of the GCs’ contingency plans is to bring fusion to the world, at a billion dollars a pop, to keep it under the umbrella of capitalism and their control. Something that can be mass produced for almost nothing would crash their applecart, which is why they are so vigilant about keeping the lid on free energy.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th October 2019 at 14:17.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th October 2019), Joseph McAree (17th October 2019), JRS (17th October 2019), Krishna (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Reinhard (16th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #8340
    Thanks

Hi:

I saw some recent edits to Ed’s Wikipedia bio, and time to write a little more on the quality of editors on that article. First, they are virtually all anonymous cowards. The most dominant is a disinformation specialist and likely intelligence asset, and the recent edits are standard for that editor, including erasing the word “scholarship” to describe Ed’s work. Noam has been the world’s most prominent intellectual for more than 50 years, who will take his place with Socrates, Newton, and Einstein in the history of Western thought when he finally hangs it up, but his work does not quite qualify as “scholarship” in the halls of Wikipedia.

But I want to focus on an editor who claims American Indian heritage. When I made my splash at Wikipedia when editing Ed’s bio, that editor chimed in and thought that I was taking it “too easy” on Ed, where he was “wrong” on Cambodia and Srebrenica, when Ed was not wrong at all, as his focus was on the media’s double-standards on those situations. That editor actually asked me if I was familiar with the Nation article that Noam and Ed published, when I discussed it a few paragraphs previously. That editor is not a very astute reader, at best.

When I summarized the libel in Ed’s bio, I noted the astounding incompetence to list that there were only four filters in Ed and Noam’s propaganda model, when anybody with the slightest familiarity with their work knows that there are five. The fourth of the five, flak, was inexplicably not listed in Ed’s bio, even though Wikipedia’s article on the propaganda model had it.

So, an editor finally added it back, and that so-called American Indian editor deleted it! Not only did he delete it, he challenged the other editor with, “you'll have to prove to me that ‘flak’ is a filter.” There you have it. That American Indian editor has absolutely no familiarity with Ed’s work, and brags that he is one of the primary editors of Ed’s Wikipedia bio. A disinformation specialist and people without the slightest familiarity with Ed’s work are its primary editors, and they watch the article like a hawk, deleting anything that contradicts the propaganda version of Ed’s bio. That is Wikipedia in action, as my work is erased, while the eraser admin makes unfounded allegations, insults, threats, and swears while he is at it. Ed’s bio at Wikipedia is kind of a monument to the validity of his and Noam’s propaganda model.

I have been reading that recent book on Ed and David Peterson’s writings. It is always good reading, and I discovered what I suspected, that the names of the bloodbath categories were also Ed’s invention. As with “worthy and unworthy victims,” those bloodbath categories seemed like something that Ed would come up with. Noam never really comes up with witty neologisms like that. Those kinds of inventions were what made him “Uncle Ed” to me, long before I ever contacted him.

The good news is that now my bio of Ed always comes up as the second result at Google, right below Wikipedia’s formidable effort. We’ll see if I outlast Wikipedia. Tune in again in 30 years.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th October 2019 at 14:46.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th October 2019), Krishna (20th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Melinda (19th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 535 FirstFirst 1 317 367 407 417 427 467 517 535 LastLast