Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8381
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Morris Fishbein never practiced medicine for a day in his life (and flunked anatomy in medical school), but was the face of Western medicine for a generation, and essentially its dictator. Building on his mentor’s method of racketeering by using the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) as a tool to shake down drug companies, Fishbein began racketeering in food safety approval. But Fishbein was only beginning. He began wiping out alternative cancer treatments soon after he ascended to the throne, but he also tried to buy out promising treatments, so that he could gain a monopoly in dispensing them. He tried buying out/into Hoxsey and Rife, and when both refused his entreaties (Hoxsey because Fishbein refused to treat the indigent for free, and Rife was understandably wary), he wiped them out, and untimely deaths and other outrages attended the process, Al Capone-style.

Just as Fishbein and his cronies were wiping out alternative practitioners (he literally called it the “war on quacks”), he worked closely with cigarette companies, helping them structure their “research” so that that they could make health claims for their brands in the pages of JAMA. Hoxsey never stopped fighting back, and Fishbein’s reputation was ruined in the trial, when it was revealed that he flunked anatomy and never practiced medicine. After Fishbein was deposed in the wake of the scandal, similarly to how his mentor was forced into stepping down, he went to work for a cigarette company, making big money as he helped the company structure its “research” so that they could make health claims for their asbestos cigarette filter! The ad blitz in the wake of the “research” results was so egregious that JAMA was finally spurred to stop running cigarette ads, as the drug companies that advertised in JAMA complained. But the AMA was in bed with the cigarette companies for another 30 years, when it was finally shamed enough by young idealistic doctors. You couldn’t make this up if you tried. As an aside, it was also in those years that an industrial waste was rebranded as “medicine,” and it is in my home’s tap water to this day. These are not irrelevant tales from the past.

With all the death and suffering that Fishbein was responsible for, I have seen him compared to Hitler. I am a little gentler, and call him the Al Capone of modern medicine, but the racketeering certainly did not end with him.

So, here is a conspiracy theory for you. Fishbein promoted the single greatest cause of cancer and then tried to monopolize the cures. Were his left and right hands unaware of each other? Ralph Moss gives Fishbein a pass. It can be explained by unbridled greed on one hand, trying to buy out the cures before wiping them out, and unbridled greed in using JAMA as a racketeering tool (cha-ching! ), but that one activity supported the other was just a “coincidence,” and Fishbein truly believed that he was wiping out quacks.

It is one of the most dramatic illustrations that I know of to show the contrast between the structural and conspiratorial view of events.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th November 2019 at 03:47.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hym (18th November 2019), Joseph McAree (21st November 2019), JRS (20th November 2019), Krishna (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (18th November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #8382
    Thanks

Hi:

My previous post highlights the structuralist/conspiracist perspectives on a very dark situation. If I had not had my own experiences with organized suppression, I wonder how much I would have been able to digest those perspectives. Maybe Fishbein was an idiot, through-and-through, and promoting the greatest cause of cancer while buying out and wiping out the cures was pure coincidence. From what I have seen, I have little doubt that those in the FDA believe in their mission, no matter what evidence flies in the face of the official rationale. It took Ralph McGehee 16 years, his greatest career’s success, and then the devastation of his tour of duty in Vietnam, to finally begin to figure out what his employer, the CIA, was really all about. Few people are going to pursue their ideals with Ralph’s fervor (only the Boy and Girl Scouts will do that), and few are going to wake up like he did. And for those who do at the CIA, to one degree or another, they will often become zombies, shuffling through the halls at Langley, counting their days to retirement, pouring themselves into a bottle each night.

We can get into the CIA’s role in JFK’s murder. I have no doubt that Oswald was not a lone nut assassin, and Doug Caddy’s testimony of E. Howard Hunt’s statement is stunning, but fits with a lot of what I have pieced together. The Dulles brothers were experts at overthrowing foreign governments on behalf of the Rockefellers and friends, and JFK fired Allen over the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Was Allen involved in the planning of JFK’s murder, as Stich contended? Allen lobbied hard to be on the Warren Commission and then dominated it, steering it toward its foregone Lone Nut conclusion. So, was he just trying to protect his favorite institution, the innocent CIA, which may have been played as a chump by whoever did the deed, or was it more sinister? Structural or conspiratorial? For the past 50 years and more, the CIA has always been in CYA mode on the JFK hit. Virtually all independent investigators can agree on that. The revelations of the Church Committee were the tip of the iceberg and a limited hangout.

When that DA’s investigator told Mr. Researcher that he did not care whether Dennis was innocent or not, and only cared about his kill ratio (called “prosecutorial efficiency” in the profession), which he did not hesitate to lie and deceive to maintain, it highlighted the legal system’s structural corruption. I could go on and on regarding the structural corruption of the USA’s legal system, from kill ratios to privatized prisons for which the contracting states guarantee a minimum inmate population and judges get commissions for sending people to prison. Up to half of American inmates are innocent of the crimes that they are incarcerated for, in the world’s largest prison population, in The Land of the Free, of all things. Orwell could not have topped it. So, how much is conspiratorial, and how much is structural, simply bringing capitalistic principles to the “justice” system?

When I watched people choose certain death over questioning their indoctrination, it was amazing to witness at first, but I eventually realized that it was normal. How much “conspiracy” does there need to be, when the herd eagerly lines up to its doom, as they leap from the cliffs? When the dust finally settled in Ventura, I realized, before I ever began digesting Noam’s and Ed’s work, that organized suppression is at least 90% structural. Oh, the Global Controllers are active and vigilant, but they get far too much credit from conspiracists for the state of affairs today on Earth. They essentially rule by default, as the mass of humanity has abdicated its responsibility, is almost effortlessly manipulated, and is its own worst enemy. It was my journey’s primary lesson, which almost nobody wants to believe. In a world of scarcity and fear, this is how our world works, as everybody looks out for number one, and the horizons of people’s awareness rarely extend past their immediate self-interest, and can extend to their in-group’s welfare, as such caring serves their own welfare.

One of the hardest tricks is to acknowledge that reality, relinquish any judgment of it, and learn to work with what we have, if we want to help right the ship, and it is going down, as anybody with their eyes open can see. All of those adventures, study, and thousands of interactions with the public over many years have led to my current approach, which I doubt will change much. I have to aim high. I have seen what lowest-common-denominator approaches lead to, too many times. It is time for something different, instead of the usual paths to disaster. I am still in the phase of making my material as good and accessible as I can (a one-man show can only do so much, even as I get a little help from my friends), while also realizing that there is no substitute for doing the work. Once I get the essay update done, and likely followed by a book, I’ll spend more time hunting for those needles.

Time to begin my busy week.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th November 2019 at 03:49.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), Hym (18th November 2019), Joseph McAree (21st November 2019), Krishna (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #8383
    Thanks

Hi:

To go back to the beginning of this little series of posts, whether it is structural or conspiratorial is not as important as both are awakenings to the idea that not all is well, and that the dominant narrative is false. That said, structural and conspiratorial views, by themselves, are lopsided. Integrating them is the key to achieving true understanding.

The capitalist media is not in the business of seeking and telling the truth, but selling audiences to other businesses, so that they can be induced to buy stuff. Also, a brainwashed populace is easily manipulated, which the ruling class desires, and the ruling class owns the media. That was pretty much the entire point of Ed’s work. The media serves elite interests, not the public’s, even though an informed public is a cornerstone of the idea of democracy, and a key reason for the First Amendment. Instead of an informed public, we have a brainwashed one.

On that note, the day that the USA bombed Syria for an alleged chemical weapons attack, I knew that the so-called gas attack was a Big Lie, helped along by the White Helmets propaganda outfit. It is finally coming out what a Big Lie it is. Even new-media, “Don’t be Evil,” Google is corrupted, surprise of surprises (and Facebook is far worse). I don’t exactly have a lot of traffic to my site these days, and it fell by half in the past year. It might have something to do with Google, but I am not losing any sleep over it. I’ll take quality over quantity any day.

Once again, the ludicrous rape charges against Assange have been dropped, and his “crime” was seeking asylum to prevent what is in fact happening today, which is his extradition to the USA for daring the publish the truth about American war crimes and other events that any American journalist is supposedly protected for under the First Amendment. This is one of many acts for which the American government will live in infamy, if there will be any future historians to write about the decline and fall of the American Empire, even though it does its best to stay afloat, and most of the world obliges. What we see happening in South America today (Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, and now Bolivia) is like Operation Condor all over again. Noam and Ed’s work is as relevant as ever.

So, for what I am doing, any kind of awakening is a good thing, no matter what walk of life that it comes in. Once you awaken the first time, the other awakenings are easier to achieve. It does not need to be as dramatic as Ralph’s, Dennis’s, or mine. It can be something far gentler. The point is awakening from The Matrix that we all live in. Only when somebody has already awakened can they be of any use to an effort like mine, and they can only awaken through experience, not by reading work like mine. Awakenings cannot be taught. Each person has to have his/her own. Also, staying awake is not easy. I watch people get moments of sentience, to quickly go back to sleep, parroting the TV news, shuffling along with the herd, etc. Staying awake in our world is not easy, and my work can help people stay awake, who are already awakened, and help shorten their learning curve, so that they can help make a dent.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Inaiá (21st November 2019), Joseph McAree (21st November 2019), JRS (20th November 2019), Krishna (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (19th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #8384
    Thanks

Hi:

We’ll see how much of this makes it into the published version, but I just drafted the below as part of that new chapter.

Best,

Wade

Push-pull dynamics. When considering why events happened and what motivated the actors, push-pull dynamics often come into play. Were the participants pushed out or pulled out into their new activities and environments? When fish migrated to land, lobe-finned fish were losing out to ray-finned fish for oceanic dominance. The thinking today is that lobe-finned fish were pushed to the margins of the marine environment, and some that were pushed to the shoreline turned their lobes into feet and migrated onto land. It was an unexpected opportunity, and that act led to humanity. It seems that some marginal monkeys were pushed from the tropical canopies in a drying world, migrated to the ground, and became apes, in another act of being pushed that led to humanity. Today, gorillas live in the easy-living heart of the rainforest, smaller chimps (which were originally marginal gorillas) live more on the periphery and have to travel farther than gorillas each day to forage, and it seems that some marginal chimps were pushed farther from the heart of the shrinking rainforest and into the dryer woodlands, learned to walk upright, and that push-event led to humanity.

But, in all of those instances, the pull of opportunities may have also come into play, although likely later than the push events. While it seems that the push of coercion and survival was the primary impetus, at some stage, the opportunities of the new activities and environments may have pulled those pioneers along. Similar push-pull dynamics are considered in key events in the human journey. A relatively small group of behaviorally modern humans, on the order of a few hundred, which was about the size of a village society, left Africa, by boat or raft, at the mouth of the Red Sea, around 50-60 kya, and all humans that did not stay behind in sub-Saharan Africa are descended from that founder group, which amounts to nearly all of humanity today. That founder group was likely pushed by survival needs more than pulled by opportunity. They did not know that there was an Earth to conquer. Few leave their homeland unless they have to.

Those events presented above are all prehistoric and the subject of scientific investigation, but such dynamics can also be seen in historical human events. In medieval England, greedy elites and landowners broke feudal political-economic customs and began pushing the peasantry off of the land, with Game and Enclosure laws, and the peasantry often rioted against their treatment. Those dispossessed peasants ended up working in the coal mines and populating the cities, eking out their existences in medieval England’s hellish conditions. The coal mining phenomenon was a key dynamic in increasing the class divisions in English society. Some early miners were even slaves, wearing collars that denoted their status, but a new energy source was exploited on Earth like never before, which led to the Industrial Revolution. Unprecedented levels of real wealth were created, from the energy surplus delivered by fossil fuels and used by machines, which could greatly outperform humans and led to the end of slavery as an institution. England was already part of a Western European trend of using the power of water in its watermills, which began during the days of the Roman Empire, but the practice flourished during the High Middle Ages. The first factories of the Industrial Revolution were in the countryside where the water power was, but as coal began to dominate energy production, industry moved to cities, which caused small towns such as Manchester to grow explosively. Early on, the mills and factories of the Industrial Revolution acted as a pull-dynamic for peasants, and they left the farms for the opportunities of the cities and factories. So, what was originally a push dynamic became a predominantly pull dynamic.

I saw that push-pull dynamic in my own family and the families of my fellow travelers. My direct ancestor migrated from Scotland in the 1730s to Pennsylvania, a decade before the final Jacobite uprising in 1745, which Clan Fraser was a prominent participant in. Life was not easy, under English domination, and the push-pressure was accompanied by the pull-opportunity of life in the New World, as Earth’s richest unplundered continent was there for the taking, once the natives were eradicated. Although my family line was Quaker from the earliest days (being on the losing end of numerous futile uprisings against the English seems to have turned my Frazier family line into pacifists), and as such, were among the first Abolitionists. However, they also took advantage of the dispossession of Native Americans, reveling in the free land that was to be had once the Indians were eliminated, and eventually migrated to Kansas in 1879, where my grandfather was born in 1907.

Life as a homesteader was not easy, and my grandfather lived in a sod hut while young. He married my grandmother in 1927 and had their first child in 1929, just as the USA’s economy began to collapse. Homesteader farming on the Great Plains was environmentally disastrous and led to the Dust Bowl, which drove my grandparents and much of their extended family from Kansas in 1933. After years of migrating, Grapes-of-Wrath-style, they ended up in Bellingham, Washington, in 1936, when my father was born. The family lived on a farm in Bellingham’s hinterland. They were desperately poor (losing a dime was a family catastrophe), and my grandfather walked all over Bellingham, looking for work. He joined the Navy as a Seabee in World War II. After the war he worked in Alaska, and sent money home to the family. He became a painter in World War II, was elected the president of the local painter’s union, and eventually moved to Seattle. I lived with them for several months in their last years atop Queen Anne Hill, in their comfortable retirement. The push of survival and the pull of opportunity was my family’s constant companion, and my father was part of the move from the farm to the city and the opportunities of industrial society. In my own lifetime, I saw that transition from farm to city, as the home where I spent most of my years growing up had a huge backyard that my parents turned into a little farm, and I was a farmhand. We raised chickens, grew crops, and even built a worm farm in that yard, which was my father’s failed bid to leave the Navy.

My partner in the energy business grew up as a migrant farmworker, was ejected from his home at age 13, as his family could no longer afford to feed him (not unusual in that culture), and his adventures began. He never went back to the farm. Similarly, my best teacher ever was raised on the family farm in North Dakota, but also escaped the farm, largely pulled by opportunity (and pushed by the lack of opportunity in farm life), and eventually became a college professor. As my family and fellow travelers migrated from agrarian to industrial life, many agrarian trappings also fell to the wayside, such as organized religion. None of my father’s family regularly attends church, to my knowledge.

In summary, push-pull dynamics likely go back billions of years in the journey of life on Earth. Both are evident in the human journey and recent history, and there will be many instances of those dynamics in this essay.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Franny (26th November 2019), Joseph McAree (21st November 2019), Krishna (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #8385
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll never watch the brainwashing TV news again, but I have written that my wife and I have been watching streamed TV series in recent years. I pretty much didn’t watch any TV for about 15 years, after I gave it up during my first year of college, and I did not start watching TV again until my wife began watching Star Trek, The Next Generation, during its sixth season. I won’t watch TV with commercials, but streaming shows, particularly in this golden age of TV, are pretty close to watching movies, especially on the big screen at home. I almost never go to the movies anymore. My TV experience today is a far cry from the TV that I grew up watching. So, we often watch an hour a night of a series. The new Battlestar Galactica was one of the best science fiction shows ever, and its creator was a Star Trek writer who was disillusioned when Voyager did not live up to its promise. So, when I heard that the same man had produced another series, and my wife had already watched it and liked it, we began watching it. We just finished the most recent episode last night. I had no idea that the show was about my family! Not my immediate family, of course, but the Frazier family.

My grandfather was a poet of international reputation, and whatever writing ability I have likely has his genes to thank for it. His children compiled a book of his life and writings nearly 20 years ago, and I have been reading it in the wake of watching that show. My grandfather was never too keen on the nobility of our family line, calling my ancestors “horse thieves” and the like, and I well remember him saying that one of our relatives was the last person executed in the Tower of London. In that book of his writings, he repeated it, and then as I looked him up, I realized that he was depicted in that show, Outlander. My family’s lore has my ancestors moving to Scotland from France to go battle on behalf of Malcom against Macbeth, which has something to do with the French spelling of my name, but the Fraser family name has a dozen or so spellings of it.

That TV show was set in North Carolina in its most recent season, when my ancestor also lived in North Carolina. So, watching that show was an interesting experience and brought up plenty of feelings about my family’s past. Watching the show influenced my putting my family’s journey as an example in my recent section draft of my big essay. My family attended a Clan Fraser gathering when I was about six (I have a picture somewhere from that gathering, of my brother and me, as we stood under the family banner).

IMO, the last thing that any of us needs is ethnic pride, and in the Fifth Epoch, such primitive aspects of humanity will vanish, along with nations, races, etc. But it was an interesting experience to see that quasi-fictional rendition of my family.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd November 2019 at 03:51.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Chris Gilbert (21st November 2019), Franny (26th November 2019), Gracy (21st November 2019), Joseph McAree (21st November 2019), Krishna (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (22nd November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #8386
    Thanks

Hi:

To revisit push-pull dynamics for a moment, my work is about the pull of the Fifth Epoch more than the push of avoiding a global catastrophe.  But mine is not the pull of self-interest, except in a very indirect way (wouldn’t I love to live in this reality – just give me a day of it ).  Only a selfless effort has a prayer in the current environment.   

In the Fifth Epoch, when life is vastly easier than it is today, most people are not going to be primarily self-serving. I think that that is easy to understand, but almost nobody on Earth will really comprehend that until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that realization is going to take many forms, as the practices and ideologies of scarcity rapidly vanish.

The principles behind the technologies that my friend was shown blow away today’s physics, which will soon be seen as quaint notions from a primitive time. That is why Brian uniformly received reactions of fear and denial from the tops of the world’s scientific and “progressive” institutions. What Elizabeth Rauscher was doing was a harbinger of Fifth Epoch science.

Ideas of ethnicity and nationality will vanish, and humanity will be one race in short order. And nobody will need to be coerced, even though deluded Young Warriors often think that that is an enlightened path. It is going to become obvious to everybody that those ideas are obsolete, just as slavery became obsolete as an institution when humanity began to industrialize. Before then, it was a hallowed institution, as old as history. But if you had tried to decry the evils of slavery before industrialization, everybody would have looked at you as if you were crazy. Even the Utopias of pre-industrial visionaries (Plato, More) had slaves in them.

Concepts such as money will become meaningless, in a world of abundance. The people that I seek need to be able to think in Fifth Epoch terms while they live in the Fourth. That is no mean feat, and really has never been practically done in world history. We can see hints with shows such as Star Trek, but they are only hints.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd November 2019 at 15:52.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Inaiá (1st December 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (22nd November 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019), Reinhard (22nd November 2019)

13. Link to Post #8387
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    The people that I seek need to be able to think in Fifth Epoch terms while they live in the Fourth. That is no mean feat, and really has never been practically done in world history. We can see hints with shows such as Star Trek, but they are only hints.
    I barely watched Star Trek, and never had any interest in it. The Free Software Movement is my first introduction to the Fifth Epoch, and for that Stallman will always have my gratitude. In some sense even Sen, Dreze also put me on the path of being able to understand the Fifth Epoch. Everyone with todays fossil fuel energy should be able to live comfortably, that we are not is an indictment of our systems, for that understanding I have to thank Sen, Dreze, Chomsky, Stallman.

Credit should also be given to a little known GURU

Interesting article on Dogs, genetic differences influence behavior in dogs and I am sure in Humans
    Dogs Can’t Help Falling in Love

== added 5 min later ==

I started intermittent fasting and reduced refined carbs, starting eating a little more fat (butter, egg mostly), and more vegetables.

My health has improved quite a lot, and without any change in exercise dropped a few pounds.

The fasting is 24 hours (dinner, then dinner next day), my regular eating schedule is within 8 hours without snacks (lunch, dinner).
    Last edited by Krishna; 22nd November 2019 at 20:14.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hym (23rd November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019), Wade Frazier (23rd November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8388
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Yes, the Free Software Movement is a worthy glimpse into the Fifth Epoch, which is why I banged my head against Stallman’s walls for a month before finally giving up.

Inequality has been a hallmark of human societies since the first civilization. It is actually more extreme today, with the world’s richest people commanding 140 million times as much wealth per capita as the poorest, and that does not even count the GCs, who are not on Oxfam’s list. Such are the wonders of a system that sanctifies greed.

So, yes, Noam gets credit for exposing the Empire that pretends that it isn’t one. I neglected to mention yesterday that it was the anniversary of JFK’s murder. He was the least imperial president since World War II, so had to go. I don’t buy all of this article, but I disagree with Noam that American policy did not change with JFK’s death. I am with Uncle Mike on that one.

Ed and Noam are vindicated daily, for those with eyes to see. Yesterday, I read this article on Ukraine. Ed long wrote about Russia’s demonization, all the way to the end of his life.

I mentioned last year that my wife put me on a diet, and I was amazed by the results. Flour, sugar, and salt are all bad news for me (I gave up meat long ago, and may go vegan again one day). I am still on that mission to get back to my college weight. With all of the crazy knives that I juggle in my life, it is not easy, but I’ll keep trying. The less processed food is, the better it is for you. I’ll agree with Wrangham that we can’t go totally raw, but at least half of our diets should be.

I bought that dog book, thanks. It will fit into my essay revisions on domestication. Big subject.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd November 2019 at 13:13.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hym (23rd November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (25th November 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #8389
    Thanks

Hi:

As I recently wrote and this article confirms, the CIA has been in CYA mode on the JFK hit from the beginning. I contacted that author, and we’ll see if anything comes of it. The JFK and Cuba angle is definitely on the right track, but it is also a lot bigger than that.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hym (23rd November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (25th November 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #8390
    Thanks

Hi:

On the anniversaries of JFK’s murder, interesting articles often emerge (1, 2), and one was in USA Today, of all places. I have no doubt that Oswald was anything but a Lone Nut, and that USA Today article chronicled one more spook reaction to JFK’s murder, and the “assassin’s” murder immediately afterward. The reactions were: “No way!” When Eisenhower watched Ruby murder Oswald, he later said that it felt like being in a banana republic. Well, he would have known.

We have a virtually identical series of events playing out right now, as Epstein’s death has now been officially called a “suicide” that was enabled by an amazing series of coincidences! Case closed, move along, nothing to see here. Epstein’s untimely demise will certainly help Prince Andrew’s situation, again, by “coincidence,” and Bill Clinton surely will never be called to account, as well as a whole slew of oligarchs.

I have no doubt that we are not being told everything about 9/11. All such official “investigations” are more cover-ups and public relations stunts than attempts to uncover the truth. That is just how power structures work. Believe me, nothing happening at the GC level ever gets close to being exposed like we are seeing with the retail elite, and even that gets quickly buried, with “coincidences,” untimely deaths, and maybe a few low-level heads on platters to placate the masses, such as we see today with some of Epstein’s guards being charged. That is how it always works.

After Enron, there was an attempt to make some accountability for the tops of organizations, but it all got watered down, as usual, and such laws are little more than window dressing today. What is coming will make the scandals of a decade ago look like a gentle warm-up. It is all rotten to the core.

And all of that is really the small stuff. As I have written plenty, people have to come to me already awake. Work like mine can’t wake people up. They have to awaken from their personal experience, not digesting work such as mine. However, once they are awake, everything about our political-economic establishment and resulting social order is up for questioning, and what likely happened with JFK’s murder, Epstein’s “suicide,” and even events around 9/11 will not shake their sense of reality. There are also all manner of hyperventilating conspiracists, gawkers, provocateurs, etc., in the three-ring circus around those events, and that is partly intentional, to muddy the waters and make it seem like only deranged people will question the official explanations. I have watched many people dive into conspiracist rabbit holes and never emerge, or when they do, they are crazy. I have seen many people lose their sanity in these realms. You have to have your feet firmly on the ground to navigate that terrain.

Those are very real risks of navigating those milieus, and my work can help shorten the learning curve for the people that I seek. Once you have enough experience to know that the official versions of events are often fraudulent, only intended to dupe the gullible, you can begin to tiptoe into the free energy milieu, if only to sniff the air, and you will find the same insanity in that milieu that surrounds those events listed above, but amped up by a few orders of magnitude. Even though the masses are clueless, as are academics (they are often the furthest asleep, and vigilantly defend their slumbering state), the people who really run the world are not so deluded, and know full well that the energy issue is the entire ballgame. They have very carefully managed the situation, and what Ed Mitchell said about the UFO situation equally applies to the free energy situation. They are joined at the hip.

Then, Brian’s life-shortening encounter with the military over the UFO issue makes perfect sense, as does his reaction to my friend’s underground technology show, his litany of untimely demises of free energy inventors and entrepreneurs, Mark’s sobering odyssey, etc. My preposterous journey, especially my days with Dennis, makes perfect sense, to people who are awake. And anybody who digs deeper is richly rewarded, as far as my bona fides go (and I have been able to disclose a little more lately (1, 2)).

For those still asleep, it all sounds insane, better avoided, and that is fine by me and even intentional on my part. I purposefully drive away people who should not digest my work. What has been called my “in your face” style is intended to blow the tops off the heads of the asleep in short order, who then run the other way as fast as they can. People cannot be seduced into waking up by catering to their egos, trying to sneak a little truth past their defenses, and like. The people that I seek need to do the work to get past all of the objections to free energy’s reality and desirability. Be skeptical, but true skepticisms means getting out of one’s easy chair and pursuing the truth, not what organized skepticism practices, which is only establishment defense about 99% of the time, and I regard organized skepticism as a criminal enterprise today, but so is the media, the medical racket, etc. No need to be too hard on the “skeptics.” They are merely defending the ideologies that feed them, as nearly all people do, almost without exception. It is just what a world of scarcity and fear looks like.

Only when the people I seek get over all of those humps, or are actively climbing them, can they be of any use to an effort like mine.

Time to start my busy day.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th November 2019 at 17:02.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hym (24th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (25th November 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019), Reinhard (29th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #8391
    Thanks

Hi:

Imagining the Fifth Epoch and a world of abundance is not easy. The song of scarcity plays 24/7 in our world in all corners, with few exceptions. Very few people even try to imagine the coming Epoch, much less help it manifest. The song of abundance is almost never heard.

So, I do what I do, making posts almost daily, trying to help readers at least imagine abundance. The dark stuff in my work is mostly to help people awaken to the reality of the world we live in, and help them understand why all previous attempts to bring free energy to the world have failed. Our world is corrupt almost beyond imagining, at all levels. The GCs are merely the apex predators in a political-economic jungle filled with predators. My big surprise was not that the GCs exist and are active and vigilant; it was how nearly everybody eagerly helped them out, gratis. We have the GCs that we deserve.

The hit men and provocateurs (1, 2, 3, 4), the lying “skeptics,” media, (1, 2, 3), and prosecutors, offers to go away (1, 2), murderous officials – their existence and evil activities were not my big surprise; it was how my friends, family, and colleagues acted, beginning only a few months into my ride with Dennis, and it came to a crescendo in Ventura, in ways that I may never be able to publicly reveal (my mother’s antics were relatively trivial, and it didn’t even hurt when I heard about them, I was so far beyond that by that time). When I finally staggered from my home town, with my life in ruins, human behavior could never surprise me again. Those years during my first stint with Dennis comprised my life’s greatest learning experience, and everything else has been noise. Even coming to understand that free energy and related technologies are on the planet today and older than I am was the small stuff and no great surprise.

It was only after those radicalizing days that I began to hit the books, and was ready for the work of Noam, Ed, and many others. After more than a decade of study and writing, which still comprises the bulk of my work and the essence of my message, it was not until encountering Uncle Bucky that I began to think in consciously comprehensive terms, and only in the past decade did I begin to think in Epochal terms.

What a long, strange journey it has been, and I am very sympathetic to people who struggle to understand, which is why I am here. My choir qualities were developed over many years and thousands of interactions with the public. The struggle to imagine abundance, as a way to help it manifest, is as worthy an effort as exists on our planet today. Not many out there are willing and able to even try, but I seek the relative few who do, and together, we can make a difference, and maybe the critical one.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th November 2019 at 15:43.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hym (26th November 2019), Inaiá (2nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (25th November 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019), Reinhard (29th November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #8392
    Thanks

Hi:

Mike Adams’s site was banned by Facebook not long ago. Adams interviewed Brian more than once, but he wrote an article that argued that humans are not ready for free energy. I believe that he is well-intended, but his stance ignores the potential transformative effects of tapping new energy sources. The Industrial Revolution made slavery economically obsolete, for one example of many. With each Epoch, human societies became more humane. It is like saying that humans would only use industrialization to enslave more people, as a way to argue against industrialization in 1700, when the opposite happened.

Adams’s work is definitely a mixed bag, promoting the idea that Global Warming is a hoax, when the paper that he cited is kind of a hoax itself. That lead author has been around for a long time, spinning dubious hypotheses that absolve humanity.

Recently, somebody sent me an article from Natural News that made some interesting claims, but when I tried to go to the source, it was just a bunch of circular references and dead links. Not a very good site, all in all, but banning it? Wikipedia predictably calls Natural News a “fake news” site.

Facebook has now banned anything that challenges vaccination. As Ed wrote, the media are the experts on making fake news, and he specifically warned about Facebook.

So, the fringes have their issues, but the mainstream is often worse, in its censorious style, to “protect the public,” which is the greatest protection racket on Earth. It only takes a little scientific literacy to understand the carbon dioxide and Global Warming issues. It is not that heavy of a lift, and developments in the past generation have been increasingly alarming. Global Warming is no hoax, and the whole “hoax” angle was concocted by scientists who sold their souls to the Hydrocarbon Lobby.

A truly free Internet would let them spin their disinformation, but also allow it to be exposed for what they are. The idea that Facebook or Google are neutral platforms is false. They are media organizations that exercise editorial control, and as such, should be accountable for that. The capitalist media will always tend toward monopoly and serve the interests of the rich and powerful, and Ed saw that nothing about Facebook and Google marked a fundamental change, and the effect of them may well be worse for information freedom.

But, if you step back a little ways, it is obviously the same old, same old, as greed and power games play out. In a world of scarcity and fear, this is what we get. As long as humanity’s standard of living is dependent on our current energy sources, it will continue along this path, and all “solutions” that people advocate are mere reshufflings of the deck of scarcity (usually in their favor, “coincidentally”). Haven’t we had enough of that?

Retail politics is completely irrelevant, as far as ushering in the Fifth Epoch goes (it is all for show, and American presidents are way down the food chain), the media is a lie factory, scientists are trapped in their paradigms, the “philanthropists” are a bunch of phonies, as if rapacious capitalists suddenly grew big hearts when their piles got big enough, Joe Average is just trying to temporarily sate his addictions so he can punch the clock another day, as everybody pursues their self-interest.

Few and far between are people who can raise their awareness past those issues and dare to imagine something different, but those are the people I seek. I long ago accepted this situation and try to work with what I have, and hunt for those needles.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th November 2019 at 16:02.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), Hym (28th November 2019), Inaiá (2nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (26th November 2019), Melinda (27th November 2019), Reinhard (29th November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #8393
    Thanks

Hi:

When did I know that I would be a voice in the wilderness? By the time that we busted Dennis out of jail, I knew that any American media coverage would be libelous. I began seeing it a couple of weeks after meeting Dennis. In Boston, the big media didn’t cover us at all, while New England’s electric companies had secret meetings about what to do about us and we received our friendly buyout offer and the “attaboy” calls in the night.

There was actually one small newspaper chain that covered some of our shows in Boston, and positively, and the reporter wanted to come and work for us. That was not the only time that small or alternative media was excited, but the big media was uniformly libelous, which became the case in Ventura (1, 2, 3, 4) and afterward, to this day.

So, long before I ever heard of Noam and Ed, I knew that the media would not fairly cover us. I had also learned my journey’s primary lesson, but I was also about to learn lessons on how my work would be received, which was really just a variation of my primary lesson.

When Dennis was barnstorming the country and flying high, the sitting president was highly aware of us, but the media would not touch us. I gave Mr. Skeptic the benefit of the doubt, until there was no more doubt about him. I give everybody a chance, but I can name that tune in about one note anymore.

I spent years in scholarly hibernation before I began publishing again, in 1999, but I had more lessons to learn. My work is about far more than free energy, and early on, I gathered fans and friends from my effort, quite a few of whom are still in my life today. But I still had lessons to learn on the insane reactions that my work elicited, and particularly from the “hip.” Forget free energy for a moment. My new pals would try to turn their “hip” pals onto my work, to only watch them go off like Roman candles. The insanity was something to behold, and even death threats accompanied some diatribes. This section in particular set them off. A few years later, not long after 9/11, I had to stop interacting with the public, as the insanity and viciousness increased by an order of magnitude, as Americans completely lost it in the wake of 9/11.

So, about 20 years ago, I realized that very few people could read my work without going off the deep end. Americans were the worst, largely because my writings were prominently about the USA, but even for those whose nationalistic delusions were not threatened by my work, I began to see how even the “left” and “progressives” could not really understand my work. Noam’s polite brushoff in 1993 gave me a preview, and as the years went on, I gradually realized how difficult it was to understand my work, even for people who wanted to, and few did.

After I published my site largely as it stands today, in 2002, I was introduced to Bucky’s work, and the comprehensive lightbulb finally went on for me. I began interacting with big names (1, 2), even those who seemed like they would be interested, and I almost never found any takers. One of the few was Bill Ryan. He was writing about my work back around 2001, but we never interacted until my Camelot interview, which will always be my favorite, as Brian was part of it. When I created my table of free energy awareness, it was after many years and thousands of interactions, and I pretty much made it off the top of my head, as those categories of awareness were so familiar to me by then. NEM, interviews, Avalon, and the like were just icing on the cake. Almost nobody on Earth is willing and able to understand my work and learn to hit the notes. I accepted it long ago, and keep plunking along, seeking those needles. I know what I am looking for, but it will be another walk in the desert. I am OK with that. I found a few oases and some of those that I sought. I may have another 30 good years ahead of me, and we’ll see how it goes. The biggest event in the human journey takes a little work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th November 2019 at 15:57.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), Hym (27th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (28th November 2019), Melinda (27th November 2019), Reinhard (2nd December 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #8394
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I began interacting with big names (1, 2), even those who seemed like they would be interested, and I almost never found any takers. One of the few was Bill Ryan. He was writing about my work back around 2001, but we never interacted until my Camelot interview, which will always be my favorite, as Brian was part of it.
    Here it is... and Wade is 100% right. It's very good, indeed. I do recommend it.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), Hym (27th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krist (29th November 2019), Melinda (27th November 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019), Wade Frazier (28th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #8395
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

I was thinking of Noam Chomsky just the other day, as I was contemplating the ways in which people are being subjected to manipulation through the media.

Recently I read someone (who I know personally) comment on social media that it was right for big tech companies to increase their censorship of 'conspiracy theories' and 'fake news.' It baffles me (on some level) that people look around and see war, poverty, environmental destruction, and people working harder for longer hours for a pay that buys them less - yet would choose to trust the very same government, and big corporate culture that has failed to fix that, with discerning what is worthy news or information and what is not. It's like trusting a convicted, salivating thief with guarding your treasure.

A quote I've often seen attributed to Noam :

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

In a world of language, freedom of speech is inextricably linked with freedom of thought. And freedom with words is a treasure worth safeguarding.

Deliberate or not, debates over 'hate' speech can have the effect of a magician applying misdirection – guiding you to focus your gaze on a path to nowhere. Or (in a world of polarity) a path that has you chasing your tail into the ground instead of searching the stars both within and above.

Recently Greta Thunberg has risen to fame (with considerable assistance) and whatever the agenda of those aiding or funding her rise, her anger and grief at the destruction of the ecosystems represents a very real fear, felt by many children who are trying to understand their future. Some are being convinced, via a culture of doom, that all is lost. I feel for them immensely. I recall a similar kind of fear in my childhood, when I saw the news repeatedly showing increasing damage to the environment, without balancing it with coverage of potential and groundbreaking solutions.

The other day a beautiful young girl with a bright soul said to me, pensively, that she thought humanity was a virus on the earth. I told her, gently, that I used to think that way even when I was older than her. But now I see that most people are so mired in struggling to survive within a rigged system that they barely have space in their lives to search their own potential. That those same people would be glad of solutions and embrace them, if only they were not suppressed. Most of us, given room to breathe and to flourish, would choose life and not destruction. Because it is built into our spirit. That, to me, is not magical thinking. It is logic in play.

Yesterday I opened up an old montage / painting project I've been sketching in visualising a future earth, and whilst doodling I listened to a recent broadcast from James Gilliland, where he advised :

Get out of reactionary mind and into creationary mind and start creating the new world you want to see

(Just as you yourself have been advocating for years Wade.)

The synchronicity made me smile.

Then this evening I was listening to a Jordan Maxwell interview. Jordan, who seems to be a man of incredible fortitude and intellectual substance, has been known for his weary view of earth humanity's future if it continues on a path of negligence and ignorance. But in the interview which I came across tonight, he said :

I do believe in God, I do believe in the presence of a spirit in the universe. There's no doubt in my mind about it. Perhaps that one will step in and save us as a last resort if we start waking up and doing something ourselves to show the great spirit that we don't want this any longer.”

You've written of how cities as we know them will become obsolete in the fifth epoch.

I imagine cities of the future, where they exist, as something else. Not bound together by the need for proximity to and concentration of material resources in the context of a slave culture. But drawn together with purity, based on resonance of minds and sharing of creative spirit, to amplify higher frequencies of collaboration. In harmony with parts of the earth, perhaps, that assist that frequency. Where large groups of people come together by choice. For creativity, not survival. And those cities could be made of vessels that can move, themselves made of materials that are in no way harmful to the land or living beings.

Not saying it's a masterpiece, but below is a crystalline city I imagined, bridging higher, more beautiful dimensions. A community that is rooted in, bonded with, a brave and supernal essence. Nurturing a hub of wisdom and integrity, sincerity and upliftment. Where the air and the water glisten with truth, stemming from the meaning and the feeling in hearts, in minds, in words. Filled with lush foods for the body and soul, sublime music and scientific enquiry. Libraries of ancient experience and psychic insights. Drawing heaven to earth as we roam beneath the sky, dreaming in the wild.

Thousands of souls, choosing love. “A thousand times a day.” (Words I believe I borrow from Michael Roads. He crafts ideas with words like jewels in the spirit realm. Left glowing in the psyche.)

Much love

Last edited by Melinda; 28th November 2019 at 00:22.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Cara (28th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Hym (28th November 2019), Inaiá (2nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krist (29th November 2019), Wade Frazier (28th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #8396
    Thanks

Hi Bill:

That interview is over ten years old, how time flies. I found myself reading the transcript, for the first time in years, and it is actually better than I remember it. I was a little surprised at how much it foreshadowed my big essay, in ways that I thought that I did not begin doing until a few years later. But there it is, in print, to correct my feeble memory. You, Kerry, and Brian were really good participants. Lots of savoir faire there. An essay update, likely followed by a book, and then more visibility work, is slated over the next few years. We’ll see how that goes.

I was just discussing Brian with my nephew a few minutes ago. How I miss Brian.

Hi Melinda:

That crystal city is a close cousin to cities in this world. Yes, cities as we know them will vanish in the Fifth Epoch, as well as most of today’s world. Noam can be seen making that free speech statement in Manufacturing Consent, I believe, but you can see the transcript of Noam saying it here.

Yes, as Brian said, combined positive intention is the key.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (28th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Hym (28th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (28th November 2019), Melinda (28th November 2019), Reinhard (2nd December 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #8397
    Thanks

Hi:

One reason why I post nearly every day is so that my readers can see what it is like to do something like this. I post on good days, bad days, and catastrophic days, which I have had plenty of in the past nine years. Quite a few people close to me have died in recent years, which comes with the territory of living into one’s 60s, and it has not just been older generations, as I have buried several people close to me that I was older than, and violent ends have been met. I have been on the receiving end of criminal activity and other outrages, and have even had to face the prospect of homelessness. I doubt that it will happen, but the prospect has been there, in our insane world, in history’s richest and most powerful nation.

I like to think that every post has a note or two in it, so that the people I seek are encouraged to muster something once in a while with some notes in it. I certainly don’t expect anybody to “compete” with me on the posting front, but a ringleader needs to set the pace.

In the USA, today is Thanksgiving. It has its roots in the harvest festivals that typified agrarian societies, but the USA’s version has some very dark roots. Nevertheless, on a day like today, I think about what I can be grateful for, and there is plenty. I have had more than my fair share of personal disasters, and many of them were related to my journey, such as having no contact today with my immediate family, and I don’t plan to ever have it again. But I also have many people in my life that has made my life a much richer experience than I would have dared to think possible long ago. I have many loving relationships. If you had told me in 1990, as I staggered from my home town, that I would have a global audience and would have created the comprehensive work that I have, I would have considered it a nice fantasy, but here I am. I get to hike in a glorious part of Earth, and have had my fair share in this lifetime.

I have many more allies than you see post on my threads, and one day, more of them may join the party. As I look back at my life, through all that I have been through, I have to be grateful for where I sit today and what opportunities that I have ahead of me, to make a dent. The biggest event in the human journey, and I am taking an unprecedented approach that I think has a chance to help. Sometimes I step back and take it in with awe, that I actually have this opportunity. That voice sent me through the meat grinder, but I did ask for it, kind of. So, today, I am grateful, and try to be grateful each day, although some days are easier than others.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Hym (28th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (28th November 2019), Melinda (2nd December 2019), Reinhard (2nd December 2019)

35. Link to Post #8398
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I begin my busy day, I was just reading Noam’s interview with Pilger, which I linked to recently, and I recalled Noam’s early days of Vietnam protests, in which his audience was four people in somebody’s living room, one of whom wanted to kill him. It is another reminder that the size of the audience is not the measure of an effort’s worth.

I am still in the phase of making my work as good as I can, for a message that is unprecedented in ways. I really don’t expect my work to make any sense to the general public until free energy makes its appearance. That is normal. Only afterward will it begin to make any sense to the masses. But I do seek people that can make sense out of it today, but I don’t kid myself that they stand on every corner. They are going to be few and far between. Those are just the numbers. Training the first people is always the hardest. The others will come easier, but that might also not come until after my days on Earth are ended. I am OK with that, as my path has been partly about teaching me patience.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Hym (28th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), Krishna (28th November 2019), Melinda (2nd December 2019), Reinhard (2nd December 2019)

37. Link to Post #8399
    Thanks

Hi:

I often get reminded of the journey that I am on. I recently wrote about why I do what I do in my public work. To a large degree, I am trying to overcome the limitations of this medium, and be as real as I can to my readers. If you met me in person, you would quickly gain a number of impressions of me. One would be, “This guy is a nerd!” And you would be right. You would notice a single-minded intensity that bordered on autism, and indeed, I am in the autism spectrum somewhere, although closer to normal than Bill Gates is, for instance. Oh, the Gates stories I could tell. I have been also “diagnosed” as a hyper-empath, which may be related to my emotional-centering in this lifetime.

You could also tell that certain subjects set me off (and I generally try to avoid those, such as newcomer bright ideas for making free energy happen, which I find myself constantly discouraging people from, and that gets tiring, like continually dissuading somebody from committing suicide), and that I can go on for hours on a topic, although the conversation might veer into many seeming tangents before it got back on track. You would see that I have an ego, and might even call me arrogant, but also somebody who does not take himself too seriously (who calls himself a fat old man these days). But you would also call me a Boy Scout who is always going to do the right thing, and is generous and honest to a fault, but you might have to see me in action for some time before you arrived at that conclusion.

If you knew me 40 years ago, you might have called me naïve, a rube, and even a racist. The racism and naïveté are long gone, but the rube part might still shine through at times. You would not want me to lead a board meeting or a rally. You would see a wry but gentle sense of humor, and my high “intelligence” and photographic memory would quickly be evident (although not what it used to be), and I would also seem to be a recluse, avoiding a lot of human contact, and I might seem impatient at times, which might be my greatest cross to bear.

That is just all part of the baggage of being a human in my particular time and culture, with the attributes that my soul chose for this lifetime. As I think back at my life, which I do each day, many parts make me cringe, but I am also on some kind of mission, with a very specific vision of what I am trying to help manifest, and I am trying to be worthy of that vision, so that I can promote it instead of hamper it. I have had a tall task to make that vision clear, and not cloud it with some kind of personal agenda or personal failing. I have had a lot of help from my friends, and could not have done it without them. I have been gnawing on this particular bone since I was 16.

Somehow, I found a role as a spear-carrier and biographer of the great (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), and it has been an honor and pleasure. But I also have a very specific message that is not easy to digest, for a few reasons. While my message requires some mental horsepower to digest, what I have noticed is that wanting to digest it is far more important. If somebody does the work, and has an IQ of at least 110 or so, they can arrive at sufficient understanding (the scientific literacy required and complexity of the comprehensive nature of my work seems to demand it – I wish that it wasn’t so, but it appears to be the case). The hard part for people is giving up their indoctrination and conditioning, so that they can begin to truly see. But very few people on Earth today are willing to do that, as they cherish their in-group status and are not about to do anything to jeopardize it, as that is how they survive in our world of scarcity and fear. Awakening past my conditioning was a traumatic process. I am sympathetic to those who want to stay asleep (who don’t even realize that they are asleep), and I leave them to their slumbers. When free energy arrives, and not before, then they will begin to awaken, and I gave up any judgment of the situation long ago. Work like mine will not work on the sleeping.

I am a lot closer to the end of my life than the beginning of it, and am trying to do the best that I can with my remaining years. I don’t know if my approach will work. Oh, I know that it would work, if I found enough people with the right stuff who did the work, but that is going to be the hard part. The Fifth Epoch is not so far off, if enough people can simply imagine it. If not me, then another can make this approach work, but it won’t be that easy. However, for helping the biggest event in the human journey manifest, it will be a worthwhile effort, even if the effort I am mounting only contributes on the order of 0.01% of the total effort, but it might be far greater than that. I have yet to see anybody else come close to the approach that I am taking, and it is worth one man’s life to try it out. No regrets.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th November 2019 at 20:20.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2019), Franny (29th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), Inaiá (2nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), JRS (2nd December 2019), Krishna (29th November 2019), Krist (29th November 2019), kudzy (30th November 2019), Melinda (2nd December 2019), Reinhard (2nd December 2019), Servant Limestone (30th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #8400
    Thanks

Hi:

As I wrote in my previous post, I am constantly reminded about my journey. I am also constantly reminded about my task at hand and how hard it is for people to understand, even people who want to.

The general population possesses neither the sentience nor integrity to support a free energy effort. I learned that lesson the hard way during my first stint with Dennis, and I resisted it every step of the way until it was beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. I constantly get free energy newcomers who deny that reality as they rush out to proselytize to their social circles and scale the ramparts, and the best of them come back to me, chastened by the experience, usually with tales of indifference and ostracism. It is not a pretty reality, but it is the reality of the planet that we live on today.

There is a kind of Third/Fourth Epoch populism ideal that dominates the idea of public action, but it won’t work for this. Been there, done that, too many times. The perils and temptations are too great for Joe Average, who is all about pursuing his immediate self-interest and maybe attending to the welfare of members of his in-group. The so-called “philanthropists” are a bunch of phonies, trying to remove the bloodstains from their ill-gotten fortunes, all of the “progressives” are committed to their frames of reference, which are founded upon scarcity and organizational survival, and they have all sold out, to one degree or another, and the world’s governments answer to higher powers and actively attack free energy efforts on behalf of their patrons. I long ago realized that any successful effort will have to roll its own. No extant organization is going to help.

The GCs are merely the apex predators in a world filled with predators and prey. Free energy inventors are all trying to get rich and famous, and the entire free energy field is in a state of arrested development, with its focus on inventors and scientists.

This is all just the reality of the world we live in, no matter how much naïve would-be activists wish it was otherwise. I long ago gave up the idea of judging any of it, and try to work with what I have. I believe that humanity can awaken past egocentrism and truly become a sentient species in the Fifth Epoch, but it won’t happen before then.

Make no mistake: my endgame is delivering free energy to humanity. I make my strategy very clear in my work, but I still encounter people who fail to understand, who even proclaim familiarity with my work. With a choir and the “do-something” people that it will attract and guide, making free energy happen will be easy, and it won’t matter what the GCs do, and they will likely slink away.

Also, the ranks of the GCs are divided, and one faction gave a pal a little peek into their Golden Hoard, and it is very possible that if a choir can form and attract the “do something” people, that it will have enough credibility that it will be given the free energy and other technology that ushers in the Fifth Epoch. I am not counting on that, but it is certainly possible. But, the effort that I am mounting has to be prepared to do it the hard way.

This really should not be hard to understand, but I am continually surprised by people who don’t and seem to refuse to, some of whom even proclaim familiarity with the milieu and my material. This helps teach me patience.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th November 2019 at 16:04.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2019), Clear Light (30th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2019), Joseph McAree (5th December 2019), JRS (2nd December 2019), Krishna (30th November 2019), Melinda (2nd December 2019), Reinhard (2nd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 536 FirstFirst 1 320 370 410 420 430 470 520 536 LastLast