Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8421
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Caliban:

I have been writing about publishing a book for over a year now. It will only be an abridged version of my big essay update, and can only be a brief introduction to my work.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Caliban (13th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Joseph McAree (13th December 2019), Krishna (14th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #8422
    Thanks

Hi:

Some current events…

Space Wars are coming soon. This has been on the drawing board for a long time. The race between education and catastrophe gallops along.

Rodney Stich would have had a field day with what happened at Boeing.

In the Fifth Epoch, safety will always be job number one. No cutting corners to increase profits, as profits will become an obsolete concept. All corporations will eventually stray from whatever ideals may have originally driven them, as the profit motive will become paramount.

The media is complying with another cover-up, as usual. When Ed created his propaganda model, he did not preclude conspiratorial behavior, but stated that it was rarely needed to produce the effects that the capitalist media did. The case for conspiracy can definitely be made for the cover-up of the latest WMD lies by the USA to justify its military adventures. The hypocrisy is off the scale (1, 2), which is why Ed came up with a new term to describe it.

Caitlin Johnstone wrote an article on one of the costs of being awake and not shuffling along with the herd. There is a steep price to pay in our world for being sane and awake, but it is worth it.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Chris Gilbert (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Gracy (13th December 2019), Joseph McAree (13th December 2019), Krishna (14th December 2019), Melinda (13th December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #8423
    Thanks

Hi:

When I studied the Holocaust of World War II, it was one of the most harrowing scholarly experiences of my life (and spurred me to finally win my 20-year battle with the bottle). Studying the genocide of the natives of the Western Hemisphere was also no fun, nor was reliving my adventures, to write about them. When a few more people die, if I outlive them, I will be freed to become far more revealing about my adventures, and it will be a spectacular rendition and hard to believe, but it will be nothing but the truth.

I am an old man today, but I met Dennis when I was 27 and just a pup. Even though the previous several years were a wakeup call of sorts to the real world, class really began when I met Dennis.

Scholars of the Holocaust have studied who lived and died, and regarding the most important determinant of who survived the death camps and other Nazi methods of genocide, scholars have identified a person’s youth as the key quality. Teenagers and young adults subjected to the Holocaust had their youthful bodies to thank for surviving the rigors of it. That was the greatest common denominator of Holocaust survivors.

In looking back to my journey, my youth is also how I survived my days with Dennis and was able to do the work I have done over the past 30 years. Mr. Professor did not survive, and I watched many others become casualties. Older people did not have the resilience to survive the ordeal with their sanity and lives intact. Fellow travelers such as Mark also had his youth to thank for surviving his adventures. Brian probably should not have survived that first murder attempt, and it shortened his life.

So, my youth not only enabled me to survive my adventures and be able to pick up the pieces of my shattered life and keep going, I also had a “runway” of 30 years to be able to produce my work as it stands today. I have written about my journey to awareness quite a bit, and won’t belabor it here, but as I look back, it was quite a journey to reach my understandings today, as I groped along. Again, without the radicalization of my adventures, I would likely not have even begun my scholar’s journey, much less gone anywhere interesting with it. It woke me up. I likely would not have had much worth saying, without my adventures. That voice knew what it was doing, but I only had one life to wreck, and wrecking it early instead of late in my life was a backhanded blessing of sorts, if I had to find a silver lining to it all.

Most of my vision of the Fifth Epoch was developed during my days with Dennis, and this vision was written before I was introduced to Uncle Bucky and before I began studying to write my big essay. I have recently written that when I have looked back at my older writings, I have seen that I understood key aspects of my message today longer ago than I originally thought. But what a long, strange journey it has been, and I would not recommend it to anybody. I long ago accepted that I am on special assignment, and this lifetime is some kind of sacrifice for the cause. I won’t know parenthood and many other experiences that most people have, and it was part of the price of my journey. No regrets, but I can’t recommend the path I took (or Dennis’s). I am trying to create a path to usefulness in manifesting the biggest event in the human journey that does not cost the participants their lives. It may seem like a slow process, and in some ways it is, but in others, for trying to manifest such an Epochal event in an unprecedented way, and being a one-man show to boot, it is coming along nicely.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th December 2019 at 19:16.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), conk (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Joseph McAree (15th December 2019), Krishna (14th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Melinda (14th December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #8424
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I skimmed through "Captured By The Indians: 15 Firsthand Accounts, 1750-1870" by Frederick Drimmer

Summary
    1) Meat eating is part of human diet, (humans clearly caused big extinctions in large animals)
    2) The fertility rate was high and everybody fought everybody else partly because of resource scarcity.
    3) Native American societies seem to be less settled in one place, and seemed to move about. This needs more research.
    4) Its a numbers game at some point, whites with high fertility and survival rates thanks to the industrial revolution easily displaced and killed native americans.
    Native american high fertility rates could not withstand the onslaught because as is typical of pre-industrial societies they had high mortality from disease and starvation, apart from threats and death from white people.
    5) I read about murder by native americans but no rape in the book

I could only skim through as it takes a lot out of me to read the book, I doubt if I will ever read on this topic again.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th December 2019), Franny (16th December 2019), Joseph McAree (15th December 2019), Melinda (15th December 2019), Wade Frazier (15th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #8425
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

I just dug up my copy, and was reading it last night. I will always be haunted by the chapter on the Nootka headhunters, who lived near where I live. I am finishing LeBlanc’s masterpiece, and may even start today on that big essay revision on warfare through the ages. I have studied way too much Native American warfare, and they were really no different from any other people. It was all about their economic situation, and I doubt that I can improve upon, “Where there is plenty, there is peace.” That is a human universal.

LeBlanc discussed that when people became peaceful, it was never because of some social reordering, consciously engaged in by the society. It was always an economic issue, and simply reshuffling the deck of scarcity has never worked and never will. At the beginning of each Epoch, when a new energy source was tapped, there was peace and plenty for a time, but humans, like all other organisms, breed to the limits of the carrying capacity of their environments, and as human societies reached the land’s carrying capacity, then it became a struggle, and that is when it got violent.

LeBlanc made the point, and I agree with it, that the slicing and dicing that some anthropologists do, such as Douglas Fry, in which violence gets parceled into homicide, feuding, and warfare, is not very helpful in studying human violence, and Fry does it in a way so as to minimize war (it is definitely an ideological exercise). Was it worse to murder your spouse or somebody in the neighboring society?

Bible scholars have long stated that the Commandment “Thou Shalt Not Kill” only applied to one’s society, and that those of other societies (the outgroup) were fair game. Christians have long used that distinction to justify warfare, but Jesus said to love the enemy. I’ll go with Jesus over Moses.

For American Indians, the critical distinction regarding those captured-by-Indians texts (which was a literary genre) is whether the native society was matrilocal or not. Matrilocal societies broke up the male gangs, and those are preindustrial humanity’s most peaceful societies. The only way that women could rise in status for those societies to become matrilocal was where there was not much warfare. I still have not seen any convincing refutation of Otterbein’s idea that in areas where the big game was rendered extinct and the plants were conducive to domestication (and an interglacial interval made agriculture feasible in the “lucky latitudes”) could women’s horticultural duties become important enough to displace patrilocal descent (and in some fishing societies). Big game hunting and warfare were joined at the hip, as both used the same toolset (and it was only relatively peaceful during the brief Golden Age of the Hunter-Gatherer), and those were always the most violent forager societies.

In matrilocal societies, women were never raped, and the Eastern Woodlands culture was comprised of matrilocal horticultural societies, which is why the invading Europeans were surprised to find that the natives did not rape captured European women. It had been standard European practice for millennia. Indian societies were very attractive to the invaders, which is why running off and “going native” was such an epidemic problem from the beginning of the European invasion.

In his 1491, Charles Mann wrote that he asked a bunch of anthropologists if they would rather live in an Eastern Woodlands or European society in 1491, and every single anthropologist chose the Eastern Woodlands.

LeBlanc showed in his book that when so-called primitive societies became peaceful, it was always because of:
    • The depopulation of the natives because of European diseases and genocide;
    • The introduction of European technologies and practices that raised the land’s carrying capacity;
    • The new rulers enforced the peace.

The first two factors brought those native societies way back from the edge of the land’s carrying capacity, so that there was no more struggle for survival. Those societies quickly became peaceful. Also, the invading Europeans (and their political descendants, such as Americans) would impose peace on the natives (this is part of Ian Morris’s thesis, and there is merit to it). The natives hated warfare anyway, so it was easy for them to give up war when there was relative plenty.

It didn’t always happen overnight, so that some societies still engaged in “senseless” warfare for a time, which no longer made any economic sense, but it had a certain cultural momentum that kept up the warriors’ ways, even though they had become obsolete. That is why I advocate those peacekeeping grandmothers for a generation or so, until everybody gets it. Adjusting to abundance should not be too difficult.

On your issue of mobile Indians, in 1491, North America had about 100 times as many farmers as foragers. A great deal of that so-called mobility since 1492 was the remnants of native societies that were displaced by the invaders, and particularly in the Eastern Woodlands. The natives were only mobile where horticulture was not feasible, such as the land between the Eastern Woodlands and the West Coast (aridity was the reason).

The West Coast was very interesting. There was no agriculture because the Indians didn’t need any. The Pacific Northwest culture was based on salmon (which provided half of their calories), in which the energy supply delivered itself to the villages. In much of California, the natives were able to have an acorn economy, so those societies could also become sedentary (as well as coastal tribes). If the natives could manage a local and stable energy supply, they settled down. If the land could not support a sedentary lifestyle, then they were mobile. That really is the key distinction when studying “forager” societies. Once a society becomes sedentary, then you will see stratification, and men always rose to prominence again as the societies reached the land’s carrying capacity and it became violent again.

The chiefdom is the mode of social organization for those societies, and all pristine civilizations went through their chiefdom phases on the way to the rise of states. Chiefdoms always battled against other chiefdoms, and there was always great and bloody competition to become the next chief. It was definitely a chimpism phase.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th December 2019 at 15:57.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th December 2019), Franny (16th December 2019), Joseph McAree (15th December 2019), Krishna (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #8426
    Thanks

Hi:

I was going to write a kind of final post before I got cracking on the big essay update, but I am going to cut to the chase. It is related to my previous post, and its essence is this:

There is no significant social change without fundamental economic change.

That is arguably the gist of my big essay. The great changes in the human journey, which I have called Epochal Events, were all fundamentally economic in nature, and the social changes came later, as a consequence of the economic changes. Those changes were always a result of new energy practices, and tapping new energy sources in particular. Without tapping new energy sources, big-brained humanity would not exist. Without agriculture, there would have been no civilization. Without fossil fuels, there would have been no Industrial Revolution, with its attendant demographic transition, the end of slavery, etc.

Next to that energy/economy issue, everything else is noise, and all social activism is merely hacking at branches. That is why the social approach to free energy won’t work. It took me awhile to finally understand that. Sociality is all about survival, and social activism is all about reshuffling the deck of scarcity (in the activists’ favor, coincidentally ), and that is not a fundamental solution at all. Even feeding the world’s poor is just about introducing the Fourth Epoch to the Third, and a little reshuffling. There is nothing magical about that. The people of each Epoch have, as Ian Morris wrote, the thought that they need (or deserve), and the cherished ideologies of today will become meaningless in the Fifth Epoch. But without free energy there will be no Fifth Epoch.

That is why when I see free energy newcomers rush out to spread the “good news” to their social circles, I always try to discourage them from it, and the best of them come back to me, chastened by the experience, as all that they encountered was ignorance, indifference, denial, fear, and ostracism. About the best that they encounter is along the lines of, “If you want to give me a free energy device, I would use it.” That is like saying, “If you wanted to give me a trillion dollars, I wouldn’t refuse it.” Arguably worse is if anybody shows any genuine interest, as their “bright ideas” are all well-worn paths to disaster. Almost nobody possesses the integrity or sentience to try a different approach, but those are the people I seek, and integrity trumps everything else, by a long ways.

As great as Noam, Ed, and Howard are/were, they merely pointed out features of our capitalist-imperialist society, which is obvious to people who don’t live in it. I could never get Noam or Ed interested in free energy. That issue dwarfs everything else happening on Earth today, and that is part of the problem, as it is too big for almost anybody to even imagine, and that is normal. That is why I do what I do, so that the people I seek can imagine it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th December 2019 at 17:43.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Joseph McAree (15th December 2019), Krishna (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #8427
    Thanks

Hi:

I am not sure what is more egregious, that the USA bombed another nation based on lies, or that the leader of the organization exposing the lies is behind bars today, being tortured. The Land of the Free, indeed. What a great, humanitarian nation we are.

These are ominous developments, in many ways, and might impact what I am doing. Dennis has been almost universally libeled in the media, by the “skeptics,” and even by so-called “allies” in the free energy field. I am about the only person on the Internet today reporting anything close to the truth about Dennis. These are all just examples of my journey’s greatest lesson.

As Orwell wrote, in a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. If my effort gains any traction, I can count on being assailed over the Dennis issue, as I was not long ago by gullible admins (1, 2), as they responded to trolls by attacking me. It is not the first time. Avalon is an oasis in more than one way.

In this country, it seems that if you tell a lie often enough, it makes it true, so I wonder if I will be legally assailed for telling the truth about Dennis’s efforts. It does not keep me awake at night, but with seeing the increasingly outrageous behavior engaged in by my great nation, I have to wonder.

I have written about it before, but in his last years, Brian had a professional stalker, who followed him around the world when he spoke publicly, heckling him, not much different from what Bill the BPA Hit Man did when Dennis spoke at a conference, or what his attorney did on the day that I met Dennis. Brian began to dread speaking publicly because of that, and he had already fled the USA after Mallove’s murder. Brian also had a public email address, and would receive attacking emails that would put him out of commission for a few days, before he got over them. I removed easy access to me not long after 9/11, as the attacks became increasingly vicious, irrational, and threatening. I had my own Internet stalker, who heaved a disinformation bomb, wherever I appeared in the Internet, which helped get one of my forums erased. What happened when I tried to improve Ed’s Wikipedia bio was the small stuff.

Bill and friends provide a very valuable service to people like me, as well as the public, as they keep the assailants at bay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th December 2019 at 12:53.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Blacklight43 (16th December 2019), Franny (16th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), JRS (17th December 2019), Krishna (17th December 2019), Krist (16th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Patient (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8428
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Some current events…

Space Wars are coming soon. This has been on the drawing board for a long time. The race between education and catastrophe gallops along.
    Quick comment from a lurker. :- )

I like being able to read the news with my Frazier-glasses. There was a couple articles on Drudge today, both alluding to secret tech and the need to make some of it public in order to stay ahead in the space race.

Here's a quote from Barbara Barrett, a nominee for secretary of the Air Force, that was in one of the articles:
    "But we have to have our other colleagues in the Congress to be supportive of us making the changes we need and the resources we need into this,” he said. "It’s not going to happen until they understand the threat and the dependence we have. And I don’t think that can happen until we see significant declassification of what we’re doing in space and what China and Russia are doing..."

To me, that translates into, we need to declassify anti-gravity and explain to people that we've already pioneered the tech, but "our colleagues" in the energy sector have always required us to keep it secret.

Like Wade has always said, if you let anti-grav come out, free energy is probably not far behind it, right?

Joe

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), edina (16th December 2019), Franny (16th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), JRS (17th December 2019), Krist (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2019), Wade Frazier (17th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #8429
    Thanks

Hi Joe:

I’ll put that in my “Don’t I wish” category. Long ago, I heard something along the lines of that the military has stuff about ten years ahead of retail technology (Apple, GE, etc.) and the spooks have toys that are a thousand years ahead (a lot was “borrowed” from ETs). I’ll buy that.

I have my doubts that that article that you refer to was alluding to antigravity. That said, those recent Navy revelations of UFOs were interesting, and there is going to be plenty more than meets the eye with disclosures like that.

I try to stay away from the blizzard of theories out on there on free energy and antigravity technology. There are plenty of theories, but I know that the technologies exist, so the theories are not too interesting to me, and they sure can’t all be right. If and when those technologies come into the open, then it will be time to theorize about the physics behind them, based on experiments with them (although the spooks likely have already written the physics texts based on those technologies, and much more). Sparky had the goods, so his paper is good, if mind-boggling, reading.

For me, other than referring to Sparky and some others, such as Tesla, I just mention that some heavyweights in physics sure did not rule out the possibility of free energy. It is far from “impossible.” When I hear “impossible” and “contrary to the laws of physics,” I want to laugh. Those Level 3s are the professional descendants of those who ignored the Wright brothers for five years after they first flew, while calling heavier-than-air flight “impossible,” or those who ridiculed Edison’s light bulb as “impossible” and an “idiotic idea” while he was lighting up Menlo Park with his “impossible” technology. And that stuff wasn’t suppressed and was available to anybody with the gumption to go see them in action. Soon before he died, Brian said that the ignorance and blindness of scientists was worse today than it was in the Wright brothers’ time, as they are so hemmed in by their theories and what they think they know. Those kinds of reactions (and many others) were what spurred Brian to begin openly wondering if humanity is a sentient species.

Not long ago, I read a wise scientist state that when an older scientist declares some new theory or finding “impossible,” that the scientist is usually wrong.

My understanding of the antigravity situation, called electrogravity by Greer and others, is that antigravity technology needs plenty of juice to work, so free energy is necessary for it to be viable. And yes, if they let one out, the other is probably coming right behind it. That will be the biggest event in the human journey, as it will form the foundation for a super-epoch of abundance, space-faring, asteroid-mining, etc. So, I don’t know exactly how TPTB would let it out, but I am also not waiting for them. Who put them in charge?

The effort that I have in mind needs to be able to go after it the hard way, not wait around for the elites to unveil it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th December 2019 at 15:22.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Chris Gilbert (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th December 2019), Franny (19th December 2019), Joe Akulis (17th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), JRS (18th December 2019), Krishna (17th December 2019), Krist (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (17th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #8430
    Thanks

Hi:

In my big essay, from the beginnings of the solar system to the earliest life to the earliest animals to the first fish on land to dinosaurs to the reign of mammals to the apes that became human to the long journey of humanity, both the ancient and recent, my intention is to help the readers go there, to imagine those times. In a way, it is to also help them imagine the Fifth Epoch, as time travelers into the future as well as the past. The process can help ground people. The people that I seek need to be grounded. I have witnessed too many casualties on my journey, and particularly for people who were not grounded. People have crashed and burned by just brushing up against this material (ending up in mental institutions, etc.), and on that high road, lives were wrecked and shortened (1, 2). I have had enough of that in my life, and don’t see the point of making any more martyrs to the cause.

Similarly, my chronicling the events of my journey and those of my fellow travelers are partly intended to help my readers imagine what those journeys were like. Until you have been in Kangaroo Court, it can be hard to believe. In judicial decisions, such as this one, they admitted that all of the crimes that the prosecution may have committed, such as entrapment, theft, espionage, lying, threatening witnesses (even while they were on the witness stand), and so on are all protected by prosecutorial immunity and statute of limitations, even as Dennis was still being prosecuted. The prosecution openly admits that they don’t care if you are innocent, as all that matters to them are their coveted convictions, and they admit to lying however much is needed to secure those convictions. And they all get big promotions for wiping you out (1, 2).

Then they get you for failing to file a form, kangaroo you into prison, doctor your security file to put you in the shark tank, and repeatedly try to get you murdered by the inmates. That is what I call “justice, American-style.” And, of course, the media lies from day one, as do the “skeptics,” and even your so-called allies in the field, when they aren’t trying to steal your company. And most of the evil was inflicted by people’s just doing their jobs. Most were not even in on it, not to understand what was really happening, and they didn’t even care, as long as they were well paid for their labors on behalf of darkness. Our renowned attorney got the education of his life when he took our case, and was nearly disbarred for his trouble, in the same court where Harry Pregerson, a literal gangster, presided.

That was all part of how I learned my journey’s primary lesson, and I don’t even relate the most shocking events publicly. More people will have to die for me to do that.

For those that I seek, they are already awakened, and while they may learn some new lessons by studying those events, it should not challenge their worldview much, and they can learn vicariously from my odyssey and refrain from courting disaster, which almost all free energy newcomers do, in their naïve enthusiasm.

If enough of us go about it the right way, it will work. That, I have no doubt about. For now, it is just about learning to hit the notes, and for most of them, that is all that they will ever need to do to help this along.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2019 at 15:42.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th December 2019), Franny (19th December 2019), Gracy (18th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (20th December 2019), Patient (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (18th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #8431
    Thanks

Hi:

I can only admire work like Noam’s, Ed’s, and Howard’s. Scholars of conscience, who take on the Empire from within the Empire, are few and far between. Too often, they get railroaded, like Ward Churchill did, and Julian Assange’s treatment is stark confirmation of how the Empire operates. Chelsea Manning’s actions have been heroic, as were Ralph’s, Gary’s, Stich’s, and watching Caitlin Johnstone’s nibbling on the ankles of the Empire is nice to see. But also, all of that was oppositional, exposing evil deeds and how the Empire covers them up or, incredibly, turns them into good deeds.

I can only call it good work to do that, but pouring the foundation of a new Epoch is something very different, and Dennis, Brian, and Mr. Professor operated on entirely different levels of the game. It requires combined positive intention, and levels of sentience and integrity that vanishingly few people have achieved, or even wanted to. I am sympathetic to people who don’t think that my approach has a prayer of making a dent, but it is not going to risk anybody’s lives, either, as long as they follow my guidance. And for the people I seek, they won’t need much guidance, as they already learned the most important lessons for engaging in this Epochal task. The only real challenge that I see is our finding each other. If the choir can form, the rest will be easy.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Franny (22nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (20th December 2019), Krist (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2019), Melinda (19th December 2019), Reinhard (21st December 2019)

23. Link to Post #8432
    Thanks

Hi:

When I write of the integrity and sentience (or comprehensive) approach, I am really writing about the love and enlightenment approach, but in more secular terms.

When I look at my fellow travelers and what we had in common, it was our Boy Scout natures, honesty, a love of the truth, the desire to be helpful, and they were usually highly intelligent. And we all had hell to pay. Noam, Ed, and Howard had it relatively easy, ensconced in academia. Howard had it the worst of those three. He got kicked out of one university, never got promoted or given a raise at another, because of his activism outside of the classroom, was actually in combat in World War II and got cracked over the head by a policemen’s club while at a demonstration in The Land of the Free. Noam and Ed were merely subjected to smear attacks which, in Ed’s case, continues posthumously. Noam got arrested at a bunch of protests and figured that he was likely going to prison, but that didn’t happen. He will take his place with Socrates, Newton, and Einstein in the history of Western thought when he finally hangs it up.

Probably because they were Jewish and “outsiders” in our WASP culture, Noam, Ed, and Howard were not as brainwashed as the rest of us were in our youths. Dennis, Brian, and Mr. Professor drank that Kool-Aid from the beginning. Dennis got into fistfights with soldiers who disparaged the USA, Mr. Professor was also in the military and was the family hero, and Brian became an Eagle Scout, Astronaut, Ivy League professor, and advisor of presidential candidates.

Our paths of awakening were all a little different, but in their essence, they were the same. Gary and Stich woke up while doing their jobs, after their military service in World War II. We all had ideals of honesty and fair play, and were all initially shocked to see the blatant dishonesty and even criminal behavior that we encountered. We all took a stand, and were all shocked when officialdom not only approved of the dishonesty and criminal behavior, but even committed it. Those experiences eventually radicalized all of us.

But, initially, it unmoored us. Dennis and Ralph McGehee nearly did not survive their first moments of awakening. From the day that I met Dennis, class began, and I had many little awakening moments, but my big one was during my day on the witness stand.

We all came to our moments of awakening a little differently, but as our natures were all similar, we also all came to the same general vicinity of understanding. The system is rotten to its core and always has been. It just produces good brainwashing and propaganda. Almost nobody ever wakes up, or even wants to. The American system works far more subtly than in totalitarian systems, and is thus far more effective. The most effective prison is one in which the prisoners do not even realize that they are in prison.

And during my odyssey, we discovered control mechanisms that not even Noam, Ed, and Howard could wrap their minds around. There are elite levels of the game that the left has an ideological aversion to even acknowledging, while the right often goes overboard in obsessing about it, while much of the public has a kind of titillating tabloid fascination with it. None of those reactions are healthy.

Awakening in our world is one of the loneliest feelings there is. I thought that I was going insane for a while, until I finally understood that I was one of the few sane people in an insane world. So, once we had our stark moments of awakening, then what? My fellow travelers kept going. Our Boy Scout natures were the primary drivers and always were, but after our moments of awakening, there was also a bit of righteous indignation, as we began to understand the depths of the lies and darkness.

We all groped forward, seeking understanding of this new world that we did not know existed, but was really all around us. We all kind of made it up as we went along, as for each of us, we were in uncharted territory. But when we encountered fellow travelers, we recognized each other.

If I had not lived through what I did, when I eventually heard of Noam (in 1989, when I first did, not many Americans had), would I have understood any of his work, or even have been interested? I am not sure, but I do know that unless I had been awakened by my journey, I would not have much worth saying. I have met people that were like me, but had not gone through the meat grinder, and they were all naïve, if well-meaning. Naïveté is no crime, and we all lost ours honestly, but you can really walk into the meat grinder, totally unaware, thinking that you were going to get the tickertape parade, as Dennis and Sparky did, to only receive the opposite treatment. The social circle approach is suicidal for efforts like ours. Nobody wants to hear it.

Mr. Professor was a pillar of the community, the most beloved professor at the local college, and he could scarcely believe what happened to us in Ventura. He and I both sacrificed our lives, and I was young enough to survive the experience, while he wasn’t. Brian’s journey shortened his life, and Dennis should be dead dozens of times over.

So, my scholar’s journey for the past 30 years had my awakening to thank for it, and I really have been making it up as I go, while encountering beacons in the darkness, such as Noam, Ed, Howard, Brian, Bucky, and others.

I am well aware that what I am trying has never been attempted before, and I have to thank that journey, of groping along in the darkness, seeking the light, with arriving at where I am today. I am not sure if grateful is the right term to use ( ), but I can’t regret any of my journey. It has made me a better person, if a little travel-weary from all of the abrasion, and maybe, just maybe, I can help make a dent.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th December 2019 at 16:54.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), Franny (22nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (20th December 2019), Patient (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (21st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #8433
    Thanks

Hi:

As usual, few Americans have heard of this latest American WMD scandal. The USA is expert at simply fabricating reasons to bomb and invade other nations. I recently read an article on how the American media is ignoring the scandal, as usual, and it invoked a Mockingbird-like operation, to lend more heft to conspiratorial aspects of how the media operates. What kind of blew me away in that latest article is that there is one mainstream media organization covering this latest WMD scandal: Fox News! On this issue at least, Fox News is actually to the left of the American mainstream! That is how far gone our media is.

Noam has long stated that the political spectrum keeps moving farther and farther to the right, so that Bernie Sanders is some kind of “radical” today with his socialist platform, but he would have been right in the mainstream in Eisenhower’s time. That the mainstream would have moved so far to the right that Fox News is the new left is mind-boggling. Orwell was so prescient.

The USA ranks at the very bottom of all nations on Earth in parental leave for childbirth. That mirrors the USA’s humanitarian voting record at the UN. This latest scandal is no aberration.

Ed’s chief libeler, Philip Cross, has been busy trying to shore up the growing scandal around the White Helmets propaganda operation. The attempts to overthrow Syria’s government are just more of what makes the USA so great. As Ed often made clear, those kinds of behaviors are what the Nazis swung for. It was pretty funny when Assad called Trump the best American president, as Trump dropped all pretense and said, “We are coming for your oil,” which American pundits could never seem to see.

Do we call this stuff “post-Orwell”?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st December 2019 at 11:56.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), Franny (22nd December 2019), Gracy (21st December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (23rd December 2019), Krist (21st December 2019), Reinhard (21st December 2019), Servant Limestone (21st December 2019)

27. Link to Post #8434
    Thanks

Hi:

I had planned to make a post on how I came to my approach, and then I saw this from Aleksander. I am going to invite him to discuss it at Avalon. I’ll highly compress that planned post for now, and just say for now that my original orientation to the energy issue was inventors, patents, and the American government, and even a rocket scientist was involved. Then I met Dennis, and that was when class really began. Four years later, my life was in ruins, but I was awake.

I banged on the doors of the Department of Energy twice. Once with Dennis, and once with Brian. Never again. I have watched aspirants bang on the Pentagon’s door, etc., etc. Those are all dead-ends, and always have been, particularly for this Epochal task. I carried the spears for five mass movement efforts, before I finally realized how futile that approach was.

It has taken a lifetime to arrive at my approach, and I have to try it out. I am not expecting anybody to have it figured out like I have, unless they have been on that high road. But I don’t know of anybody else who has, who lived to tell about it, and who is engaging the public like I do.

I am here to help people understand the big picture and learn to hit the notes, and it won’t happen overnight. I may have another 30 good years in me, and I plan to make them count, and my forum work is one of those avenues of my effort.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Franny (22nd December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (23rd December 2019), Melinda (24th December 2019), Patient (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #8435
    Thanks

Hi:

One of my most important lessons during my journey was learning that bringing free energy to the world through a capitalistic framework does not have a prayer. There are many reasons for that, and the game that the patent office plays is a very minor aspect of it.

A close relative once took a class in innovation and inventing. He told me that they were taught that inventors almost never profit from their inventions. I was told that in the past decade, but Mr. Mentor told me that when I was a teenager. Nothing has changed. All of Mr. Mentor’s inventions were stolen or suppressed. There were no exceptions.

During my LA days, one pal was an aspiring moviemaker, who poured millions of dollars of his family’s money into the effort. He eventually became the most famous movie-maker of his home country, but I heard story after story from him of the “slime factor” in Hollywood. One of his projects was a movie that would star Willie Nelson, when he was at the height of his fame in the mid-1980s. It was some kind of buddy flick, as I recall, and somebody stole an early version of the script and rushed a film into production from it. That version was poorly done, but it killed whatever kind of chance the Willie Nelson movie had, so my friend had to cancel his effort. I could tell a few stolen story/script tales. It was typical in Hollywood.

When the effort is breaking into the market with new technologies, there are so many perils that more than 99% of the efforts end in failure, in one way or another. Just getting an effort off the ground is nearly impossible. Owen’s lament, of never getting enough funding to move the effort from his shop/garage, is the standard refrain, if you are ever around inventors much. And if it ever gets past the garage-stage, the inventor will almost always lose control of the invention before it gets to market. To get past the garage-stage means heaps of money, even for the mundane stuff, and the people putting up the money are called venture capitalists and “angels.” If the technology has promise, the inventor usually gets squeezed out on the way to market, and the venture capitalists and others will end up owning it. That is standard, for normal inventing, and that is the early, easy part of the game.

When Dennis got his early baptisms by fire in the business world, long before free energy was ever a gleam in his eye, his companies were repeatedly stolen, mostly by his business associates, but the mafia also got involved repeatedly, and Dennis survived more than one murder attempt in those days (1, 2), and that was after his days in Vietnam, as he helped slaughter the natives. Violence, or its threat, was Dennis’s constant companion during his journey.

Murdering inventors with disruptive technologies is quite common in the business world. Hit men are relatively cheap, and in the free energy field, the murders are always made to look like something else, as the spooks are talented in that way. Brian’s murder attempt, the one that shortened his life, was made to look like a “heart attack.” After Dennis turned down the CIA’s billion-dollar offer to go away, he was kangarooed into prison, where the prison officials repeatedly tried to get him murdered by the inmates, and it almost worked, and Dennis “only” had his fingers broken and teeth knocked out. The courts are run by gangsters, literally.

My earliest awakening moment during my journey with Dennis was watching his company get stolen, which was architected by my boss, and I watched the employees cheer the theft. They were the very same people who gave Dennis a standing ovation on the day that I met him. Two years later, I was given a standing ovation, led by Mr. Stooge, who also helped steal our company a few months later. I am wary of standing ovations.

When I had witnessed about a dozen attempts to steal our companies, I told Dennis how shocking it was to see, and he replied that the first 50 times that he saw it, he was shocked, too. In free energy efforts, greed often overcomes everybody, and it turns into The Treasure of the Sierra Madre and ends in a bloodbath for all concerned. And the GCs never need to lift a hand, and eat popcorn as they watch the effort implode from within.

In his last years, Brian tried to educate the public on the many barriers to developing free energy technology for public use. One was that it would take about $200 million in development money, and no garage inventor has access to that kind of money. There is a common fantasy among people with no experience in this milieu that some garage inventor can come up with his gizmo, and the magic of capitalism will ensure that his pig gets taken straight to the market, and he becomes rich and famous, like The Muppet Movie ending. Real life does not work that way.

At the patent office are some of Godzilla’s minions, and any free energy inventor who applies for a patent commits effective suicide. There are many ways to block the application in the first place, and citing the “laws of physics” is common. If a patent is ever granted, then it is immediately seized under the national security laws, and the invention will never be seen again. Some of what my friend was shown may have been from seized patents. Even before I met Dennis, I heard about patents being seized that way, and during my days with Dennis, I heard of more like that. Victor Fischer tried to avoid that fate by having his engine patented in several countries before he patented it in the USA. And even if you get something patented and it is not seized, corporate America specializes in stealing patents, finding a way around them.

Some wiser inventors know how rigged the patent game is, so they try the proprietary technology route, as Sparky did. Sparky thought that he would receive the tickertape parade, after he mailed working prototypes to the big energy institutions, and in sobering aftermath of that, and after his home was burglarized in an espionage exercise, he wrote his notes in cipher, and his invention died with him, after repeated deaths threats and after a “heart attack” had claimed his life.

If an inventor really has the goods in the free energy milieu, he might get lucky and get the friendly buyout offer, as we got soon after I became Dennis’s partner. Since almost all inventors are trying to get rich and famous, the friendly buyout offer almost always works, and the inventor is never the wiser. The technology never quite gets developed, but that is a minor disappointment to the inventor, as he sleeps on his piles of cash.
    To Aleksander’s planned query to the patent office, if he is lucky, he will get some kind of bureaucratic response. He certainly won’t get the kind of frank official admission that Dennis and I received when we spoke at those Department of Energy hearings.

The game is rigged in so many ways that the best that a free energy inventor can hope for is the golden handcuffs.

Dennis put the world’s best heating system on customers’ homes for free. It is the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw or heard of, and like Sparky, Dennis thought that he would receive the tickertape parade, as he was going to deliver the energy savings that the electric companies said that they wanted. Of course, the opposite happened, replete with Kangaroo Court, a hit man who caused somebody’s violent death, etc.

It is the height of naïveté to think that the capitalist route to free energy, especially by lone wolf inventors and their pals, has a prayer in today’s world, and this post only scratches the surface. I could literally go on for weeks with tales of how futile the businessman’s approach to free energy is.

I did not come to my approach by getting hit with some bright idea one day, but by seeing what did not work and why, over nearly 40 years.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd December 2019 at 01:45.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Franny (23rd December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (23rd December 2019), Krist (22nd December 2019), Melinda (24th December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #8436
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written a great deal about how I am trying to overcome a “reality gap” with my writings. Unless people were there, or had experiences remotely like them, it is hard to fathom my journey and those of my fellow travelers. My wife and I will finish watching The Americans TV series in the coming week. It is Hollywood entertainment, but I was surprised at the parallels with my life. I lived unwittingly with a CIA contract agent who nearly tried to recruit me into the “business.” When I learned of his secret life, the toll of it became evident, and it led him to an early grave. He was not a psychopath, so killing people took its toll on him. He was not a Langley zombie, as he probably never quite figured it out and was never on the official payroll, anyway. Like Ralph McGehee, he was the “muscle,” and they don’t like the muscle to think too much about what they do.

In The Americans, the conscience of the male lead got to him enough that he quit. In the cloak-and-dagger operations on the show, conscience could peek through with American and Soviet agents, and that part was true-to-life. The creator of the show was ex-CIA, and I am sure that he drew on plenty of experiences and note-trading in crafting the show. Art can definitely imitate life, and make one think. I didn’t really “get” fiction until after my father handed me The Hobbit when I was 14, and I today read fantasy as my “reward” for doing hard study and writing.

But one of aspect of the show that really struck me was how the Soviet spies tried to live normal lives when they weren’t deceiving and killing people, as they raised two unwitting children that they were the parents to, but who were also part of their cover.

The odyssey that Dennis and his wife have taken is truly unbelievable, but I was there for the darkest chapters, and Dennis actually downplays how spectacular it was in his writings, believe it or not. I think that he did not want to blow his audience away too much. And they lived those adventures while raising three children, one of whom died while young. While visiting them in 2013, I met their grandson who was named after his mother’s dead brother. That was a touching moment for me. That Dennis and Alison became grandparents and live what passes for normal lives when Dennis is not Indiana Jones-ing brings me joy.

Similarly, that voice in my head led me on an odyssey that almost nobody can believe, either, and my public rendition of my journey is also highly conservative. If I ever told it all, almost nobody would believe it, either. But it is what happened, and through it all, I also have tried to live a normal life. But is also pretty weird to play the corporate cog, knowing what I do. But I stay quiet and punch the clock.

Partly because of Dennis’s understandable penchant for secrecy around a lot of his experiences, and the way that the impact of what we were doing was so far-reaching, many times, information would come to me that I was not previously privy to, and the context of the events became clearer, often many years later.

For instance, I did not know that Sparky lived just down the road from us when we were taken down in Ventura, until sometime in the past decade, and when I did, the context of Dennis’s billion dollar offer to go away made more sense, as did what happened to him after he turned them down. When you begin to understand the context around the events, they make a lot more sense.

Similarly, if I revealed the context around my friend’s underground exotic technology show, it would make a lot of sense to my readers (including the kidnapping part), and it would help them cross over that reality gap, to where they realized that those technologies have long been on Earth, but are sequestered in history’s greatest cover-up.

For the people I seek, it is not such a chasm to cross, but to Joe Average, he can’t really get there, as it is so radically different from life in the cubicle, on the factory floor, in front of the TV, and what he gets when surfing the Internet.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Franny (23rd December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (23rd December 2019), Melinda (24th December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #8437
    Thanks

Hi:

This recent issue of the USA’s corrupting the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPWC), turning it into an imperial rubber stamp, for whomever we want to bomb next, is the same issue as the two Kangaroo Courts that the USA set up for Yugoslavia and Rwanda. The right-wing conspiracy theory that the UN will be used to undermine American sovereignty is quite a joke. The UN is our puppet. It is like the elephant being afraid of the mouse. The USA gives the finger to the rest of the world regularly at the UN. If I had not been in Kangaroo Court myself, I wonder if I would have ever gone down those paths of understanding, discovered Noam and Ed, etc.

As Ed and Noam wrote, the idea that the USA had committed an imperial aggression in Vietnam and Iraq is unthinkable in the American media. Other commentators argue that making any and all alternatives to the existing social order unimaginable is one of the media’s key goals.

Very similarly, I wrote that the greatest triumph of the GCs’ social managers is to make free energy and the coming Epoch unthinkable. My game is making it thinkable. New Epochs were never imaginable before they arrived, so I am trying something that has never really been accomplished before, and my approach to it is unique.

When people react to the idea of free energy with denial, fear, and the like, those are merely the knee-jerk responses of their conditioning, and scientists might be the worst of them on that issue. That is one reason why I say that people need to come to me already awakened, and only their experiences can do that. My work can’t wake people up. When the unawakened encounter my work, their reactions are variations of denial and fear, and I have watched them blow gaskets on this section of my work, for instance.

Arriving at productive understandings of these issues is like walking the razor’s edge, few have ever gotten there, and I relinquished any judgment of the situation long ago, as it is just where humanity is today, in our super-epoch of scarcity and fear.

I seek people who are able to carry the ball for a humanity that can’t carry it themselves right now. In the coming Epoch, people are going to wake up to abundance pretty easily, and all of those addictive behaviors, dysfunctional coping mechanisms, and adaptations to scarcity will fade away pretty quickly. Adapting to abundance should not be too difficult.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (23rd December 2019), Melinda (24th December 2019), Patient (23rd December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #8438
    Thanks

Hi:

Growing up around rocket scientists (1, 2) and world-class inventors not only gave me a pedigree like no other that I have heard of in the free energy field, it set my early trajectory in it. Being led to it by a voice in my head is also like nothing else that I have heard of in the field or anywhere else, although Dennis, Brian, and Mark had their mystical awakenings to thank for their journeys, too. I downplay my pedigree in my public writings, and there is a great deal that I leave out of the rendition of Dennis’s and Brian’s journeys that would make them even more preposterous. We’ll see if I ever get to be more revealing publicly.

So, my initial orientation was the scientist-inventor’s before I met Dennis, although neither one of us even dreamed of free energy when we met. We soon heard of Joe Newman, which was the first time that either of us had even heard of free energy. The day after I arrived in Boston, chasing my dream, Dennis began thinking in terms of free energy.

Even though Dennis pursued free energy ever since, until he was finally banned from it in the USA, I still think that the most brilliant thing that he ever did was sell his heat pump with his marketing program, as he put the world’s best heating system on customers’ homes for free. It is still the most ingenious and benevolent business strategy that I ever heard of. And Dennis can certainly be forgiven for taking the electric companies at their word, as they publicly begged for conservation while they secretly wiped it out. Dennis had yet to realize that he brought too much conservation to the market. All of my fellow travelers lost their naïveté honestly. If we had not been a bunch of idealistic, overgrown Boy Scouts, our journeys would have never begun.

But early on, I began to discover that my early heroification of inventors was delusional, and Mr. Inventor first began to demonstrate that to me, soon after I arrived in Boston. Soon after I became Dennis’s partner, I brought in Mr. Inventor, to see if Dennis’s free energy idea had any merit, and he cut a secret deal with Dennis to bring our company to my home town, and Mr. Inventor came up with his own free energy idea, of marrying the panels from Dennis’s heat pump with his engine. And then we got the boom lowered on us.

That story is all so much larger than life that I am sympathetic to people who just can’t begin to wrap their minds around it, but anybody who does their homework is richly rewarded. Everything that I write about is true and really only the tip of the iceberg of what I could write publicly about. I lived it, and even I sometimes find it hard to believe that it happened, so I can understand when the public is skeptical, but true skepticism means getting out of one’s easy chair and finding out for one’s self, which I rarely encounter. Usually, it is the lazy, armchair “skepticism” of denial and fear, and that is not really skepticism at all. I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise, and even calling themselves “skeptics” is Orwellian.

It would take months to relate all of the events in the evolution of my awareness, particularly during my ride with Dennis, but when the dust finally settled in Ventura, before Dennis was kangarooed into prison where the officials repeatedly tried to get him killed by the inmates, I realized that the inventor’s/businessman’s approach to free energy likely did not have a prayer, and I was certain of it, after my second stint with Dennis.

But, fool that I am, I soon began to carry Brian’s spears, which culminated in the last mass movement effort that I will ever be involved with. I finally understood that all mass movements seek some kind of lowest-common-denominator of self-interest to attain movement “cohesion,” but coming together in that way plants the seeds of the effort’s destruction. Self-service cannot be the glue to hold an effort like I have in mind together. It has to be combined positive intention. And since personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks, and I dropped any judgment of the situation long ago. I went through those stages of grieving, and came to acceptance, many years ago.

I came to my approach the hard way, after seeing what didn’t work. Today, I am a voice in the wilderness, but I am continually approached by free energy newcomers who are stuck in the free energy field’s state of arrested development, who want to rush out and proselytize to their social circles, offer their bright ideas that have been tried thousands of times, and the like. My path has been teaching me patience.

I know that my approach will work, if I can find the people I seek and get them trained. That will be the hard part. If a choir forms, the rest will be easy.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th December 2019 at 14:30.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), Franny (25th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (24th December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #8439
    Thanks

Hi:

Gary Vesperman, whom I have written about, once wrote that thousands of energy patents have been classified, and Tom Valone stated something similar (although he was referring to all classified patents, not just energy-related) as have others. There are efforts to declassify those patents, but, again, for the people doing the suppressing, the patent game is just one arrow of many in their quiver, and few efforts ever get to the level where they need to be actively suppressed. There are many levels of the game and numerous gauntlets to pass on the way to the market.

When I update my essay, I’ll do a little revising of that narrative. Whether the classified energy patents are three or three thousand is not that important. That is only a small piece of the puzzle. The patent route is a loser, in many ways.

As a brief example of how meaningless the patent game can be, Dennis’s heat pump had no patent protection, as he tried to carpet Puget Sound with them. At our first greatest energy show, Dennis gave away his idea for the heat injector, and anybody can pursue those technologies today. That heat pump is still the world’s best heating system. I don’t follow it closely, but the only times in recent years that I have been aware of companies making/marketing that kind of heat pump were in Canada and Portugal, and the Canadian company is out of business. Having patent protection would have been meaningless. The entire technology has been wiped out in the USA, and the technology is in the public domain. Mr. Mentor’s engine patent expired long ago, but nobody ever made it, except for a company that seemed to get the cement shoes after they stole it. Chasing after patents, especially in the alternative energy field, is pure folly at best and suicidal at worst.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th December 2019 at 16:59.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (26th December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #8440
    Thanks

Hi:

About once a month, another exceptional NDE account is added here. The latest is typical. This one happened in Seattle this year, and his NDE happened while his brain was drained of its blood, filled with cryogenic fluid, and frozen. That is appropriate reading on this Christmas Day.

Another topic for today is on the Christmas Truce in World War I. For a day, and in some places two, opposing soldiers refused to kill each other, and instead exchanged gifts, played sports, and honored the spirit of Christmas, much to the consternation of their superiors, who made sure that it did not happen again.

As that author wrote, World War I “opened the gates of hell,” as it led to the rise of Hitler and Mussolini, the Russian Revolution, and set the stage for what we see happening in the Middle East today.

In the Fifth Epoch, Jesus’s prophecy will come to pass, and war will make absolutely no sense to anybody, although those peacekeeping grandmothers will be needed for a little while, until even the dimmest of Young Warriors finally understands.

Ho, ho, ho, and peace on Earth,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th December 2019 at 15:45.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Bluegreen (26th December 2019), Franny (25th December 2019), Joseph McAree (26th December 2019), Krishna (26th December 2019), Melinda (25th December 2019), Reinhard (27th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 536 FirstFirst 1 322 372 412 422 432 472 522 536 LastLast