Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8481
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I wrote last year on how I felt like Rip Van Winkle when I walked into a unisex bathroom in Seattle. It was not far removed from how I felt when I stumbled into a vegetarian controversy that I did not know still existed. I still regard that anti-vegetarian crusading as kind of surreal, but the current transsexual hysteria is off the scale. That the medical profession is enabling it is one more scandal, and this seems similar to the eugenics craze of a century ago. Most so-called transsexuals these days seem to be mentally ill people who are getting their bodies mutilated as just one more lucrative and expanding market for the medical racket, as people are assaulted by all manner of chemical, pollutant, and propaganda, to then get life-changing surgeries in their confusion, and the cash registers sing.

Until anesthesia and sterile practices were invented, surgery was considered the ultimate in barbarity. Once painless and sterile surgery became possible, surgery became a fad that is still with us. Surgery has the virtue of “doing something” and being lucrative. Doctors just love to cut, and the crazed “blank-slate” mentality of enabling mentally ill people to mutilate their bodies and remove themselves from the gene pool, in a Darwin-Award-like way, will become another black mark on today’s medical profession.

I am not a fan of Steven Pinker, but what he gets right in his violence book is that violence has declined in relative numbers over the Epochs, although Pinker ignores the modern imperial manifestations of it, among other deficiencies. His The Blank Slate was not all that good, but it was good in pointing out the weird trend of denying biology and our human natures. Evolution is a reality. The recent controversy over J.K. Rowling’s tweet that sex is a biological reality might end up being the high-water mark of this trend. We can only hope.

In my home state, the controversy over a blond-haired, blue-eyed woman who “identified” as black a few years ago is quaint compared to what is happening today. I am waiting for when people will have plants grafted onto their bodies and demand to be called Ents. It is like a permanent Halloween around here.

The stories coming in from Seattle are bizarre. Just a few weeks ago, I hiked with an old friend who fled Seattle for the countryside, partly driven there by the insanity. He worked with tatted, pierced, and dyed transsexuals who violently reacted to the wrong pronoun being used and who took out their aggressions on anybody handy. Do we start calling people “it”?

I see this as a sign of the times, in our slow-motion collapse, and it is really something to be in one of the epicenters of this issue. In the Fifth Epoch, these times will seem like a bad dream.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Chris Gilbert (16th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), JRS (17th January 2020), Melinda (15th January 2020), Reinhard (16th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #8482
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Neandertals on the beach
    Another study showing the behavioral complexity of neanderthals, this time fishing in cold waters for food and shells to use as tools

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), Chris Gilbert (16th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), Krist (16th January 2020), Melinda (19th January 2020), Wade Frazier (16th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #8483
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

I somehow got on the emailing list of a Velikovskian magazine, and in most issues is an article on how culturally advanced Neanderthals were. Neanderthals are credited with the first significant stone tool advance in a million years. They were capable of speech, and even Homo erectus may well have had language.

That brings up the issue of what made behaviorally modern humans so successful. What did they have the Neanderthals, for instance, didn’t? The thinking today is along the lines of more invention, cultural memory, and the “ratchet effect” of retaining innovations and reaching new levels of sophistication. What is for sure is that nothing stood in way of behaviorally modern humans as they conquered Earth.

Neanderthals were likely a casualty, just like the megafauna was.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), Krishna (16th January 2020), Krist (16th January 2020), Melinda (19th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #8484
    Thanks

Hi:

To yesterday’s post on the crazed transsexual hysteria happening today, I see it as just one of the many pitfalls encountered on the way to becoming a sentient species. As Orwell stated in 1984, the masses are to be kept in a condition of “controlled insanity.” It is easy to see the prescience of Orwell’s work. Ed and Noam were Orwell’s successors in ways, showing how genocide is covered up and even cheered along in the media and by historians, how an industrial waste got rebranded as compulsory “medicine,” and on and on. Waking up to it all is no easy feat, and unless people are very grounded, they can easily go off the deep end, well before they begin considering such Epochal fare as free energy. I consider the vast majority of today’s so-called transsexuals as casualties, with their mutilated and hormone-filled bodies, as they try to ape the other gender.

Now, to go take my shower in fluoridated water.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Hym (16th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), Krishna (16th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #8485
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ...the current transsexual hysteria is off the scale. That the medical profession is enabling it is one more scandal, and this seems similar to the eugenics craze of a century ago. Most so-called transsexuals these days seem to be mentally ill people who are getting their bodies mutilated as just one more lucrative and expanding market for the medical racket, as people are assaulted by all manner of chemical, pollutant, and propaganda, to then get life-changing surgeries in their confusion, and the cash registers sing.
    Hi Wade.

I know you're well aware that comments like this :

Most so-called transsexuals these days seem to be mentally ill people who are getting their bodies mutilated

would get you slung out of the saloon (or office, or college) in the politically correct part of town.

But I want to address the topic in a little bit of depth, in the broader terms of how it relates to this thread.

As someone who's fairly familiar with your work and your perspective, my understanding is you are using the term 'mentally ill' in a technical, not derogatory way. But with the climate the way it is now politically and in the media, people who say far less are attacked within moments on more popular (no offence to Avalon) social media outlets.

I don't know if I could say 'most' transexuals as I haven't met most of them. I might have even met some and not even known it. But certainly some that I've seen in the media do appear to be unbalanced.

What a massive subject. I could write an essay on it, with a slew of links, which I don't have time for. Having read numerous articles on the transgender issue, and watched hours of interviews and documentary pieces on the topic, I can't even imagine how hard it is for someone experiencing gender issues – feeling like they are trapped in a body with a biological sex that doesn't fit their psyche.

The problem I have with the transgender issue is the way there may be a much broader agenda around it being pushed, likely for profit as you mentioned (which financially is potentially huge), perhaps also for control (confused people are more malleable), and the minority of people with genuinely deep transgender issues are possibly being used indirectly by this agenda, and even sidelined, in the process. :

On the profits :

'Drugs used as puberty blockers in youth linked to thousands of adult deaths, FDA shows'
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/d...fda-shows.html

Two quotes from the above link :

Lupron is being prescribed off-label for use in children who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria despite the lack of formal FDA approval for that purpose.”

According to the annual report of AbbVie, the company that produces Lupron, sales of the drug were approximately $669 million in 2017 in the United States alone.”

In my many hours of research I've come across a number of stories of people who, later in life, regretted transitioning to a gender they were not born with, as the pjmedia article you linked to painfully illustrates.  That piece of journalism is not the only one of its kind. That obviously does not mean anyone who transitions will regret it. Some may feel it's the best decision they ever made. Their body – their choice.

But how much of an educated choice are they being given, if the options to address their predicament are limited and biased towards one outcome by the medical professionals involved? That's the bigger question for me, especially in how it affects children.

Amongst articles about the questionable safety of puberty-blocking drugs being administered to children, I came across this :

'Transgender treatment: Puberty blockers study under investigation'
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49036145

Two quotes from the above link :

In an open letter last week, former Gids clinician Dr Kirsty Entwistle raised concerns over the way puberty blockers were being presented to children as "fully reversible", when their long-term impact was unknown. She also said staff were unable to raise concerns without risking being branded transphobic.”

Tavistock and Portman Trust chief executive Paul Jenkins :
    said Gids was looking at processes to make it easier for clinicians to focus on their work, "rather than being swayed or influenced by the very heated debate", but concerns over staff being falsely accused of transphobia had not been raised in the organisation.
    However, a former Gids member of staff told Newsnight: "Myself and countless colleagues raised concerns in all the forums available to us."

This line says a great deal :

staff were unable to raise concerns without risking being branded transphobic.”

I can't help but think that part of the broader agenda in play is to limit what people feel they are able to say. In other words, freedom of speech.

As I've raised here before, freedom of speech is inextricably linked with freedom of thought. If people within a room, or a society at large, feel they are not allowed to say certain things for a prolonged period, it is only a matter of time before many will take the decision to avoid even thinking those things, for the sake of survival or an easier life. And how much worse is that going to get (?) if we have a public roll-out of thought-reading technologies, the likes of which powerful entities such as facebook have already admitted are under development, as facebook's Regina Dugan, former director of the government's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), has already outlined :

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/20/1...eading-f8-2017

Linked below is an article about Professor of Psychology and clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson's criticism of a Canadian Bill, that legislated to protect the rights around gender identity:

https://torontoist.com/2016/12/are-j...-c-16-correct/

The writer describes Peterson's fear that 'not using someone’s preferred pronouns could be considered discrimination under the new human rights legislation...' and that Peterson feared he could be prosecuted for hate speech. From the article :

If Peterson was found to be in violation of the code, there are different possible remedies. He could be ordered to pay money, he could be ordered to correct the behaviour, he could be ordered to go to training, etc.”

So, possibly no jail time for the wrong speech, just fines and re-education (and who gets to decide what that 're-education' necessarily entails?) But equally, who knows what level of negative judgement and discrimination would be deemed appropriate towards you within your work or social community, or on the internet, if you are found guilty?

You also have the added problem of those who, in a desire to feel free under such pressure, convince themselves that it's automatically virtuous to come swiftly or unquestioningly to the defence of any minority, or oppressed person, simply because a member of that minority / group has become offended or declared a slight against them. Critical, deep, analytical thinking (or even just basic commons sense) can become a casualty all too easily, in that kind of climate.

You can find the same problem with people crying “Racist” on occasions where it is not warranted, which can also make it harder to address and cure the problem of genuine racism, a problem that is still, tragically (and sometimes violently), very real.

Setting aside what is in my opinion the small minority of people with deep-rooted causes of gender confusion (who I sincerely, as I know you do, wish a safe and fulfilling life for), identity politics can be used to manipulate, sending far larger numbers of people down a road of self-interest and rebellion, creating layers of discord within the individual, and their surroundings - hand in hand with undermining freedom of speech, and eventually freedom of thought; whilst those too fearful to see through it can nestle behind the protections of political correctness, ignoring that it may not have their best interest at heart. 

So while some are running deeper into a maze of their own personal identity, others are caught in a trap of fearing to move lest they be deemed intolerant.  And if some are running in circles chasing their own tails, whilst others are paralysed, it reduces the numbers prepared to speak up or stand up for the common good.  To address economic insanity / environmental crisis.  Then many of those who do stand seem to think it’s enough to just talk loudly and righteously about how terrible the bad guys are, without investigating the topic of truly ground-breaking solutions.  You see plenty of that in the environmental crisis movements.  Lots of people protesting governments, demanding they 'do something' – but nobody (at least that I've seen) in mainstream media, or the protests they broadcast, mentioning suppressed patents or sequestered energy technology.

Some might argue that it is none of anyone's business what an individual transgender person does, and that the person is not hurting anyone by their choices. But this is where the waters get a little muddy for me. Because if transgender activists, and their supporters, refuse to allow healthy debate around the subject because they deem the exploration inherently offensive, then they contribute to creating a culture that may limit the options available to young people seeking to make an informed decision. That is already evidenced by members of staff providing transgender services, who feel (as mentioned earlier) fearful of presenting alternatives to transitioning lest they be deemed 'transphobic.'

If society is going to ask 'What right do people have to question transgender treatment?' then it should also be asking 'What right do certain transgender groups have to attempt to limit debate that may affect the mental and physical health of future generations?' And also 'What about the rights of children who may be uncomfortable sharing changing rooms / toilets with members of the opposite biological sex, for reasons they may be too young to fully articulate or express?'

I was reiterating to someone the other day (I still bring up free energy in small doses to those in my long-standing social circle) that aside from healing the environment we depend on, a crucial reason why the energy debate is so important is because it connects with our psyche and development at a very deep level. Most of us in the Western, 'developed' world are contributing to environmental destruction with our methods of transport, manufacture, consumerism and general waste (which likely includes a huge amount of medical waste.) It is written into our way of life, at work, at home, and elsewhere. With that comes guilt, either consciously or otherwise. And prolonged guilt I would argue - though I'm not a psychologist - can foster denial, blockages, and stunted growth at an individual / societal level. My guess is that a lot of people don't recognise it, partly because it can be too painful to work through, but also because they do not have the time or energy to explore what our true potential really is, so they don't even know what they're missing out on. In their conscious mind, a free energy culture and even psychic phenomena, and what you (Wade) might call a level 19 culture, are only ideas hinted at in Hollywood movies, or Sci-Fi literature.

We can't get out of that guilt trap, and that prison, without critical thinking and imagination (which requires a culture of free speech.) To see the bigger picture, we can't afford to be distracted by investing endlessly in the realm of personal identity. My point relates to something I heard a Native American elder say in interview. That you hear so many people nowadays talking about their rights. But what about their responsibilities?

I'm as guilty as anyone, of being part of the problem, the polluter that I am. But clean energy gets to the heart of it all. Spiritually and technologically. It requires focusing on putting health before profit. Collaboration before competition. Applying common sense rather than blindly defending a corrupt and corrupting economic model that enslaves most people (to drugs, pollutants, and jobs that don't maximise their potential as ensouled beings.) It requires truly getting to the root of what can heal the system of living that we share.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Hym (16th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), Krist (17th January 2020), kudzy (26th January 2020), Reinhard (16th January 2020), Wade Frazier (16th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #8486
    Thanks

Thanks Melinda:

Big subject. Yes, my views would be highly politically incorrect, especially in Seattle. Yes, I meant mentally ill, not in the “lock them up” way, but mentally ill as in “not well.” Anybody who has elective surgeries to mutilate their bodies is not well, including cosmetic surgeries (unless they are something like Elephant Man). I hear so many transgender stories these days, from people who interact with them. They are not well people, and the medical system, as you note, is catering to it, in a very “cash-register” way. Feeling that one is born into the wrong body can’t be fun, but they are all the bodies we chose. Learning to live in our skin is one of the greatest lessons of being physically incarnated. We are free to mutilate our bodies, as we are also free to commit suicide. From the soul’s perspective, it is all part of the journey, and every decision is an opportunity to learn for the personality, and the soul learns from each decision that we make, and it all centers around choosing love or fear.

In the Fifth Epoch, cosmetic surgeries won’t exist, neither will drug-induced stupors, etc. Today’s drugs and surgeries craze I lay right at the feet of the medical establishment, and we all enable it, to one degree or another. But we can all help change it, too. The transsexual hysteria these days is joined at the hip with the medical racket and what I see called “identity politics.” It is all very egocentric. That San Francisco and Seattle are all up in arms over sexual identity, while hordes of homeless make piles of feces on the sidewalks, is frankly bizarre, and throw humanity’s richest people into the mix, and it is all kind of surreal. Maybe there is a larger point being made here, in an attempt to wake us up. All I can say is that being in the middle of it is very strange, especially when I know that the keys to the Fifth Epoch are so close to being in our reach.

I just had an exchange with an EPA scientist on how phony the so-called environmental movement is. I’ll write more later.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Chris Gilbert (17th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Hym (16th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), JRS (17th January 2020), Krist (17th January 2020), kudzy (26th January 2020), Melinda (16th January 2020), Reinhard (16th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #8487
    Thanks

Hi:

To my latest politically incorrect posts, IMO, this needs to be seen as being in the same boat as bypass surgeries, but in the highly charged area of sexuality. All of the studies of bypass surgery show that it is a worthless procedure, but lucrative for the medical racket. In Heart Frauds, the MD author described the “sales technique” that doctors use to sell bypass surgery. There the patient is, in agony, on the table, and the doctors tell him that bypass is the only way out. Sold!

The Industrial Revolution changed social relations like no other event in the human journey. The change from hunter-gatherer to farmer to civilization was equally dramatic in ways, but took millennia to play out. The Industrial Revolution is only a few centuries old, and has only been coming to many nations in the past few generations. Long-standing social roles have vanished, such as slavery. The Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition has dramatically changed societies that went through it, and gender roles have often changed radically. My wife has a doctorate, as does her sister. A century ago, that was unheard of.

I have gone into length in my work on all of the insults to human biology from modern medicine. Cancer treatment is a racket. The only legal treatments attack the tumor, while all of the nonviolent treatments are outlawed. It is about as Orwellian as it gets. An industrial waste got rebranded as compulsory medicine, the USA’s leading medical journal ran cigarette ads making health claims for a generation, even selling asbestos cigarette filters, of all things, and on and on. Capitalism and medicine make very poor bedfellows.

We are barraged with propaganda of many kinds, all manner of chemical insult, in a declining industrial civilization as our energy supply runs out, and people are confused, asleep, simply don’t care, and so on (or find juicy dark path opportunities ). Putting my own journey aside, I have encountered story after story of young idealists getting into the “system,” whether it was the Peace Corps, missionaries, environmental groups, charities, corporate America, and even the CIA, and other agencies, as their initial zeal was exploited. In one way or another, all became disillusioned, as they slowly figured out the real game being played: exploitation and survival. Some became zombies, shuffling through the halls, drinking themselves into a stupor each night, counting their days to retirement. The list of idealistic casualties is a long one, and those are the people who wanted to make a dent.

So, in the midst of all of that, all sorts of people are confused, about many things, even regarding something as basic as our sexuality. It is pretty normal for children to be fascinated by the other gender and ape them, and homosexuality and bisexuality are normal variations, but as Melinda noted, the medical gang is catering to sex changes for children. In my nation, a child cannot legally drink, but they can go get mutilated and get filled with hormones to ape the other gender, in a process that can’t be reversed. It is beyond insane. All of what I am describing above will vanish in the Fifth Epoch, and nobody is going to miss it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2020 at 16:59.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Gracy (17th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), Melinda (17th January 2020), Reinhard (17th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8488
    Thanks

Hi:

I am crazily busy these days, am plunking along on the essay update, but can make a post or two this weekend. I have never intentionally littered in my life, and have spent a lot of time cleaning up trash and other people’s messes. I had an environmental awareness from a very young age. The air pollution in LA in the 1970s was truly awesome (not far removed from Beijing’s today), and I’ll never forget a trip to the natural history museum in LA when I was 14 or so. As soon as we entered the Valley, I got a tremendous headache, which lasted all day, until we left the Valley on the way home. My environmental awareness only increased as I grew up, and one of the virtues of Mr. Mentor’s engine was that it would not produce carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, particulates, and other pollutants from internal combustion engines. It would basically only produce carbon dioxide and water (although the sulfur in gasoline would still be an issue).

I got the full treatment of LA’s air pollution in my years before meeting Dennis, and got away into the mountains whenever I could (and lived to tell about it ). My life’s best hiking year was the year that I met Dennis, when my cousin and I hiked and scrambled all over the Cascade Range. The contrast of the pristine wilderness and LA was about as dramatic as it gets, and when Dennis got his free energy idea the day after I arrived in Boston, the possibilities did not take long to grab my imagination. A world without air pollution was not a bad idea. When I brought in Mr. Mentor to assess what we were doing, and he proposed marrying his engine with Dennis’s panels to make free energy, the rocket ship began taking off, and we were taken out soon thereafter.

In Boston, we had unwittingly landed in the midst of a huge energy controversy, I encountered my first Astroturf organization, we soon interacted with the local protest group against the nuclear reactor, and we soon had a show near the reactor’s front gates. Dennis soon got the red carpet treatment from the most powerful electric executive in New England, I met my first billionaire, and those were quite the days, which challenged my ego for a while. My learning curve began steepening in Boston, and one of my many sobering moments was realizing how phony that protest group was. Its primary sponsor wanted to block the nuclear power plant so that he could make a killing with a hydroelectric solution. The protest group’s president admitted it to Dennis one day.

That was my first inkling that so-called environmental groups might not have had the agendas that they publicly professed. Since those halcyonic days, that early suspicion was driven home in spades. I don’t know of an environmental group on Earth that does not treat free energy like the enemy. It is surreal. How much of that is that they are phony to begin with, and how much is their addiction to their scarcity-based frameworks, is open for argument. If you read Battling Wall Street, you will see not only that David Rockefeller was JFK’s public policy adversary, but that Laurence Rockefeller was the father of the modern environmentalist movement, which was an elite-based idea of a pristine wilderness untrammeled by man, but which treated indigenous peoples as kind of an obstacle to the elite environmental vision.

So, the entire environmentalist movement got off on the wrong foot from the beginning, and that a scion of history’s greatest energy mogul directed it is one of the many “Isn’t that interesting?” moments of my journey. That Laurence was Greer’s mentor is also “interesting.” I don’t know quite what to make of that, but what has become very clear over the years since my baptism with environmental groups is that they are all phony, in that saving the environment is down their list of priorities a ways, especially when they treat the greatest potential healer of the environment as the enemy, to be denied, disdained, and feared.

Brian’s encounters with Lester Brown and Amory Lovins were typical of how so-called “environmentalists” and “visionaries” react to the idea of free energy. In recent days, I heard from a pal who approached one of the leading environmental names, whom my pal tried to introduce to my work, to have that name quickly dismiss it and move on. My pal was stunned, in kind of a daze afterward, and wondered if that name had been compromised in some covert way. While it could be the case, I doubt it. In my experience, that big name is just addicted to scarcity, which I have seen ad naseum by now, even by people who say that they are interested in free energy. In my experience, they are all hypocrites, in one way or another (it is just another variation of my journey’s primary lesson), and some may indeed be on some kind of covert assignment or have been compromised by covert interests (like how many ET/UFO “insiders” have been, or were phony to begin with). But most are simply addicted to scarcity, and their so-called “solutions” are just variations of austerity, the kind that Uncle Bucky said would never work.

This is just one of the innumerable ways that well-intended people can wake up to the reality of our world, as they see the yawning gap between rhetoric and reality, especially amongst those who say that they seek solutions to our grim predicament, when they really don’t. Amazingly, the people who say that they seek solutions are often the greatest barriers to pursuing them, and the sooner that free energy newbies give up the idea of proselytizing to their social circles and banging on the doors of the world’s institutions, the better. We will have to roll our own.

I also recently realized how hard it is for people to understand what the implications for free energy really are on the pollution and environmental destruction front. I thought that I made it very clear in my sketch of the Fifth Epoch, but I think that I need to spell it out more clearly. I was kind of surprised by that, but my next post will sketch out the details a little more and why free energy means the end of all pollution and all environmental destruction, and really easily and almost overnight. It should be pretty easy to understand, and my essay update will make it even more explicit, as even well-meaning and highly intelligent people, who have been in my camp for many years, still have a difficult time understanding it. A new Epoch is not easy to imagine.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2020 at 16:15.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2020), kudzy (26th January 2020), Melinda (18th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #8489
    Thanks

Hi:

I don’t know if it has changed much in the past generation or so, but 30 years ago, if you were in the energy business, trying to sell alternative energy technology to the consumer, the alternative technology had to be cheaper than the traditional technology, or the customer would not buy it. If the alternative technology was any more expensive than the traditional technology, there was not going to be a sale.

That is why the Carter energy tax credit existed. Dennis not only sold the world’s best heating system, it also qualified for Carter’s tax credit, and that is what made Dennis’s program so amazing, as brilliant and benevolent as I ever saw or heard of. When I heard of the struggles of companies trying to sell alternative energy technology long ago, what Dennis had going was beyond their wildest dreams. Among the many Big Lies told about Dennis, from many corners (1, 2, 3, 4), one of the more amazing is how they shamelessly lied about his days in Seattle, as he put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, and that was somehow portrayed as fraudulent. Living through the Big Lies, broadcast by the media nearly since the day that I met Dennis, prepared me for Noam and Ed’s work, and if the world’s leading intellectual can be smeared to this day, how hard is it to smear a fast-talking promoter like Dennis?

That issue of economics and alternatives is well-known. A person would be willing to buy the more environmentally friendly option, if it did not cost any more than the traditional option. Most people are willing to do the right thing, if it does not cost them anything to do it. I have written before on Morris’s book on changing human morality, so don’t need to cover it much again, but the key takeaway, for me, is that as humanity’s energy surplus increased over the Epochs, people could afford to be more humane, act with greater integrity, and the like.

In the late Second Epoch, after the easy meat was gone and humans became intensely territorial again, slaughtering one’s neighbors on sight was “normal.” In the Third Epoch, particularly with the rise of civilization, enslaving people was “normal.” It was not until the rise of machines in the Industrial Revolution made brute human labor uneconomical that humanity grew the conscience that today sees slavery as evil.

I went vegan in 1978, just to see what it was like. I did not do it out of regard for the animals that were sacrificed for my meals, and when I went back to being a vegetarian, beginning in 1986, after I left my worthless profession, it was also not done with the animals in mind so much. When John Robbins published his magnum opus in 1987, vegetarians were considered to be on the lunatic fringe. I never thought that I would live to see the current frenzy around vegetarian food, such as what has happened around Beyond Meat. IMO, Beyond Meat, for instance, does not really cater to vegetarians. For what I’ll call real vegetarians, they don’t want to eat plant-based foods that look and taste like meat. If you really go vegetarian, the idea of meat becomes viscerally revolting. I passed that point of no return more than 30 years ago. There is no willpower to my vegetarian ways. The idea of eating meat is disgusting to me.

But, I think that today’s Beyond Meat “vegetarians” are making similar decisions to those buyers of alternative energy technology. If it looks and tastes like meat, but is not killing an animal to produce it, and is also less harmful to the environment and gets people the protein they need, then people are willing to eat it, even if it is a little more expensive than meat (but not for long).

When I first read Uncle Bucky’s work, I read for the first time that mining was essentially an energy issue. Rich ores were energetically easier to mine, and as energy became cheaper, poorer ores became economically feasible to mine. In Ian Morris’s measure of social development, he put food and raw materials in the “energy capture” factor of human development. He rightly understood that procuring food and raw materials are primarily energy issues.

Greer has mentioned it in his public talks, and I have also encountered it over the years, in that all pollution is basically an energy issue. It is obvious that with free energy, nearly all air pollution would immediately cease, but so would all other forms of pollution. If you discuss the pollution issue with industrial scientists, and not just air, but water pollution, toxic waste, and the like, the reason for all of them is energy scarcity. If energy was not a constraint, all industrial processes could easily be made so that they produce no environmental pollution, not to the air, water, or land. Municipal sewage systems could produce distilled water as their end-product, and take the solid waste and turn it back into sterile fertilizer, etc. With free energy, that is all easily done, and it all begins to resemble Star Trek’s replicators. So, if it costs people essentially nothing to not pollute, then they won’t do it, because they can afford it.

Mining produces all manner of environmental devastation, whether it is mining coal, oil, water, metal, and other elements. With free energy, mining coal, oil, and water would immediately cease.

With the technologies that my friend was shown, it would be child’s play to mine the 16 Psyche asteroid, which is almost pure metal. That one asteroid alone would provide all of humanity’s metal needs for the next several million years, at minimum.

With free energy, it not only becomes feasible to create an environmentally harmless civilization, it would cost virtually nothing to do so. It would cost humanity nothing to jump onto that bandwagon, and like how slavery is seen as evil by today’s industrial societies, in the Fifth Epoch, any kind of environmental harm would be seen as senseless. Any harm to any animal would soon be seen that way, and even harm to plants would come onto the radar. There would no longer be any economic rationale for cities as we know them, warfare and poverty for anybody would become unthinkable, and so on. There will be no hydroelectric dams, roads, mines, oil wells, etc. Until the Fifth Epoch arrives, those ideas are all pretty much unthinkable for people today, just as the changes of each Epoch were unimaginable to the people who lived before the changes, as they are not feasible without free energy, and just as slavery was normal in the Third Epoch but evil in the Fourth, what is unimaginable about the Fifth Epoch today to the vast majority of humanity today will quickly become their daily reality. Only then will they begin to understand what “crazy” people like me wrote about in the late-Fourth Epoch.

I have a much higher opinion of humanity than the doomsayers who openly fear free energy and argue that with free energy, humanity would just have bigger wars and quickly strip-mine Earth. Not only do such people hold a dim view of humanity, history has shown that it is not even accurate and actively ignores that people will become more humane and act more harmlessly if they can afford to.

Free energy will mean the end of capitalism and the profit motive, and money will become meaningless. Greed will no longer be a virtue. We can already see hints of this with the Free Software Movement, for instance. Today, the average American lives a far richer life than Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago. Today’s Bill Gates will appear to be a pauper to the average person in the Fifth Epoch, and Fifth Epoch peoples will scarcely believe how primitively Fourth Epoch peoples lived. This kind of world will begin to come into view in the Fifth Epoch, and the technology to make it happen is already on the planet. All of the crazy denial, fear, and other dysfunctional reactions to the idea of free energy and the Fifth Epoch have been something to behold, but when the Fifth Epoch finally arrives, those reactions will all be good for a laugh, similar to how we can laugh and cringe at ads from the past century (1, 2). I was raised in a racist and bigoted household, as were many (maybe even most) of my generation, and such attitudes are hard-to-believe today.

When the Fifth Epoch arrives, nobody is going to miss today’s world, and it will all seem like a bad dream.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2020 at 05:09.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), justntime2learn (19th January 2020), Melinda (19th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #8490
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, before I begin a very busy week, I finished De Waal’s The Age of Empathy recently, and I saw an observation in it that I had not seen before.

The West’s Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions hatched in a part of the world without primates other than people. So, there was nothing that looked like people, and those religions, as well as their philosophical and scientific intellectual descendants, invented ideologies that made humans separate and even superior to nature, beginning with Adam and Eve.

In the world’s rainforests and in eastern and southern Asia, monkeys and apes abounded, so that the people of those regions realized how closely related they were to nature, and no religions or philosophies came from there that exalted humans like they have in the West. Only where people did not have constant reminders of our heritage did they concoct religions and philosophies that separated humans from nature. Very interesting.

Of course, the Native Americans of North America did not have primates, either (and neither did the Australian aborigines), but they did not develop such self-worshipping ideologies.

The gist of The Age of Empathy is the deep evolutionary roots of many human traits, such as empathy. The differences between humans and our monkey and ape cousins are those of degree, not kind. If the intermediary species between chimps and humans were not all extinct, the gradual evolutionary development of the human line would be even more apparent. Humans are different, but not so much as Westerners often pretend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2020 at 11:53.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (20th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #8491
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Earth’s Oldest Asteroid Impact Found in Australia
    The cataclysm, which occurred roughly 2.2 billion years ago, might have catapulted the planet out of an ice age.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/21/s...australia.html

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (22nd January 2020)

23. Link to Post #8492
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

Just as Wikipedia is my favorite source, the New York Times is Krishna’s. Ed would be so proud of us. I’ll be damned if I’ll ever subscribe to the MSM, even with “free” accounts, so I can’t read most of the NYT’s articles. So, here are some truly free ones (1, 2) on the topic. Interesting stuff. If that asteroid really ended that ice age, I will be surprised. Water does not last long in the atmosphere. I’ll cover that ice age a little more in the essay update.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2020 at 04:37.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (22nd January 2020)

25. Link to Post #8493
    Thanks

Hi:

I have long stated that the people I seek are needles in haystacks. I have told my story, and those of my fellow travelers, at length. I have written vignettes of key players and events, and a long string of posts on my lessons learned during my journey, but the integrity issue towered above all else. I am going to do something that I have not done before and categorize the various players, with a few comments on each. I believe that what I discovered can be generalized to any kind of free energy effort or other efforts to make a dent. I think that the playing field might become clearer to some after this exercise.

There has never been a free energy effort that played as far along the curve as Dennis did with his heat pump, bringing the technology to market, and it became a free energy effort when I chased Dennis to Boston. After Dennis got out of prison, which he should not have survived, he began barnstorming the USA, going after free energy once more, and I had a second brief stint with him. In 2006, Dennis went after high-MPG carburetors, and attracted not only the White House’s attention once more, but David Rockefeller’s, and Dennis was soon banned from the energy business in the USA via the Kangaroo Court tactics that I know so well. I do not know of another story remotely close to that, and it provides a vast number of data points for me to hang my awareness on. I kept going in my own way, eventually carried Brian’s spears, and have been doing my own thing for many years, arguably the past 30 years, as I hit the books and began writing. This list will be of people that I encountered, either directly or second-hand through people such as Dennis and Brian.

Here goes…

Those with the right stuff in our energy efforts.

That list is topped by Dennis, Mr. Professor, and Brian. Dennis’s assistant, who kind of replaced me as Dennis’s sidekick, also has the right stuff, and Alison was always Dennis’s most important assistant; Dennis would not be alive today without her.

Fellow travelers whose efforts I respected, not necessarily in the free energy field, but they could often be in a related effort.

Mark, a lot of what Greer has done, with my highest respect for his Disclosure Project, Michael Hyson’s work and that of his colleague Elizabeth Rauscher. Jeane Manning has done good work, and Joel Garbon did his best. Those inventors and others who came to untimely ends. Uncle Bucky and Alden Bryant were the real deals.

Those with the right stuff in other fields.

Gary, Ralph, Uncles Ed, Noam, and Howard, Rodney Stich, Jim G., those crucified doctors and scientists who pursued alternative medicine, and a smattering of others, some of whom will be anonymous in my work. My pantheon is not a large one.

Those who acquitted themselves honorably on our journey.

Everybody mentioned above met that criterion, but there were others. Dennis always oriented his efforts around businesses, so many employees, dealers, and entrepreneurs were involved. Dennis said that Mr. Professor (and his widow) and I were the only people to walk away with their integrity intact, but I think that he meant those who got in deeply. I saw others who, to me, also acquitted themselves honorably. Dennis might have more to say about them. I recently mentioned that I contacted them, which amounted to less than ten people, and none of them wanted to interact with me. To them, their involvement was in a business that failed. They did not see the bigger picture of what they were involved with, and they did not really want to see it. Their awareness was limited to the painful experience of a failed business, and it will largely remain there, unless they live to see the Fifth Epoch arrive.

I would say that most of Dennis’s dealers in Ventura quietly faded away after Dennis was arrested and Ken made his play, with Mr. Stooge helping out. They knew that we did our best, but the odds were too great against us. After campaigning to our dealers for several months, the best that Mr. Deputy could assemble was quite a motley crew, and only one of them acted like a victim.

Dennis always tried to make those participants whole, and still dreams of it. That pool of people only grew with his efforts in the 1990s and the first decade of the 2000s.

Those who acquitted themselves kind of honorably on our journey – at least they did not try to hurt us.

When Dennis was arrested in Ventura, and the employees stole anything that they could on the way out the door, only one really stood with us, but some others slinked away and came back into the picture once Dennis escape jail, such as his assistant. They were not heroic, but they also did not join the lynch mob. They get points for that.

Bystanders who did not pile on.

Dennis’s customers in Seattle largely fell in that category. Dennis put the world’s best heating system on their homes for free. They did not exactly have much skin in the game. However, to my knowledge, none of them ever signed on with efforts to wipe us out, including the Attorney General’s effort.

Those people listed above can generally look at themselves squarely in the mirror without flinching, particularly regarding their efforts with us. One might think that they would be enough to mount a free energy effort. Well, they weren’t. Part of the problem is that those efforts were scattered over many years and several distinct efforts. If they were all brought together in the same time and place, focused on the task at hand, maybe it would have gone somewhere, but the odds were still long. The opposition was too great, our allies were too unreliable, and the public’s inertia was too intractable for what we attempted. With few exceptions (such as Bill Ryan and company), I have exhausted the list of the virtuous with this post. The next post will list those who attacked and often harmed the efforts, and they did it in many ways. I wanted to start this list on a positive note. I’ll end it on one, too, but any effort that is going to make a dent has to be very aware of the list that comes next. It won’t be pretty.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2020 at 04:21.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Gracy (22nd January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (22nd January 2020), Reinhard (23rd January 2020)

27. Link to Post #8494
    Thanks

Hi:

As a preamble to the coming posts, my previous post mentioned the customers in Seattle and Ventura. In a demonstration of the complete and utter fraudulence of the attacks by the government, in both Seattle and Ventura, the people supposedly being protected by the attacks on Dennis’s companies were the customers.

In Seattle, the Attorney General actually took Dennis’s customers hostage, to force him to capitulate. They called all of the customers that they could, trying to get them to attack Dennis’s company. Dennis was putting the world’s best heating system on their homes for free. Why on Earth would they attack Dennis? None did. When Bill the BPA Hit Man manipulated Dennis’s employee into committing suicide, it was over getting our customer list. Betsy gleefully got Dennis on this: one person in the state of Washington (and not a customer) misunderstood one thing that Dennis said. That is what they “got” Dennis on.

In Ventura, after they ransacked our offices (and committed theft and espionage in the process), the sheriff’s deputies, and even the sheriff himself, called all of our customers (kit buyers and dealers), campaigning for several months to get them to help prosecute us. Most of our customers told them where they could stick their “investigation,” and the deputies then threatened those customers, accusing them of being accessories to our “crime.” They eventually dragged nine people into court, for the sorriest set of “victims” that one could imagine, from our hundreds of customers.

Those Seattle customers taken hostage and those threatened customers in Ventura were the official reason for the attacks on Dennis’s company, to protect those customers. I suppose that it is similar to the statement, “We had to destroy the town to save it.” What those officials did went so far past hypocrisy that their actions were criminal. How those attacks have been portrayed ever since will help expose those who argue that what happened in Seattle and Ventura were righteous deeds by those officials, to protect the public. Protecting the public is the greatest protection racket on Earth. Only the naïve think any differently.

With that preamble out of the way, on to discussing those without the right stuff. I’ll try to rank it, similar to those who acted honorably, to those who acted dishonorably, and I’ll finish with those in ignorance and indifference.

The Global Controllers (“GCs”)

The GCs are definitely the most vigilant and active group in preventing public awareness and use of free energy and related technologies. But the GCs themselves are a complex entity, with competing and dissident factions, one of which is likely who gave my friend an underground exotic technology show. However, they are at the top of the global food chain, and American presidents are way down there, expendable stooges at best. They were definitely involved with us, and Dennis came onto their radar in Seattle, and maybe earlier, during his baptism by fire on the East Coast. They were behind our friendly buyout offer in Boston, and the offer a hundred times larger in Ventura, the next year, delivered by the CIA. We also heard from the so-called White Hats in those days, which was likely a dissident GC faction.

When I heard Greer state that the Mormon financial empire was the most dominant member of the GCs, that made perfect sense to me, as our Seattle and Ventura companies were stolen by Mormon-led operations.

The crazier members of the GCs want to terraform Mars in case their games make Earth uninhabitable. Their megalomania knows no bounds. The GCs are real, they are vigilant, and if Godzilla comes to dinner, you are the dinner. But relatively few free energy inventors and activists have anything to fear from the GCs. Their most dangerous adversaries are their own egos, their allies, and the more local interests. The GCs don’t get involved until an effort gets pretty far down the path. Very few efforts ever become an active threat that needs GC intervention. The vast majority of efforts either never gets off the ground, self-destructs through greed and other foibles, or the more local interests take them out, gratis, as they all play the same game of power and control.

The GCs are a big subject, but they really aren’t all that important in the big scheme of things. They are parasites of the body politic of humanity, and the other enemies of free energy are a lot more interesting than the GCs, and encountering them was how I did most of my learning, not getting stepped on by the GCs. The enemy is us, and you could not have convinced me of it before I met Dennis.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2020 at 05:52.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), Bluegreen (23rd January 2020), Chris Gilbert (23rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (23rd January 2020), Reinhard (23rd January 2020)

29. Link to Post #8495
    Thanks

Hi:

Other Oligarchic Interests

I have stressed it many times in my work that laying all of our woes at the GCs’ feet is what conspiracists do, and it is not only inaccurate, but reflects thinking like a victim. The only way out of this mess is thinking like creators, and creators create with love. A challenge will be reading these posts without judgment. I am simply explaining why we don’t enjoy the benefits of free energy today, and when people understand why, then untried paths to free energy can become thinkable, such as what I am doing. The GCs are only the apex predators in a jungle filled with predators.

Dennis encountered resistance and attempts to wipe him out or steal his business from the street level to the highest councils on Earth. The last time that Dennis was wiped out, it was by the national government. Even though the sitting president’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans, it didn’t matter, when interests such as David Rockefeller got involved. In Seattle, the Rockefellers’ bank wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer, and I have little doubt that Rockefeller interests were involved in covering up JFK’s murder, if they were not involved in the murder itself.

In Seattle, the ringleader of the electric companies was the Bonneville Power Administration, a federal agency, and Bill the BPA Hit Man worked for them. In Dennis’s home town of Yakima, the local oligarchy made it clear to Dennis that without their blessing, his effort would go nowhere. When we were in Boston, New England’s electric companies held secret meetings, to decide what to do with us, and they may well have attacked if we had stayed in town, but Dennis got the red carpet treatment from Mr. Big in New England. I met my first billionaire in Boston, who came to our office, sniffing for opportunities. Dennis would be swarmed with billionaires when he was flying high, but none were really there to help, but to sniff out opportunities.

Every nation, region, and town has its ruling class. That is just a human universal, in a world of scarcity and fear. Elites are as old as civilization, but I expect them to vanish in the Fifth Epoch, just as slavery vanished in the Fourth. Elites only make sense in certain economic Epochs, and in the Fifth Epoch, they will become obsolete. They know this, too, which is why the GCs have been as vigilant and active as they have, to keep free energy under wraps, but the other oligarchies would do the same, and have done the same, when they recognized a threat to their interests.

Dennis made the mistake of thinking that he would get the tickertape parade for bringing the energy conservation that he saw the full page ads from the electric companies begging for. It was more conservation than they had in mind, and what happened in Seattle, IMO, was more about the local oligarchy’s wiping out the threat than any GC involvement, but there were several telltale signs that the GCs may have also been involved. I think that it is safe to say that they were well aware of what happened in Seattle. They may have whispered in some ears, but the other oligarchs hardly needed any persuading.

Other oligarchic interests below the GC level have been responsible for a great deal of the suppression of people like Dennis. No need to credit it all to the GCs.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2020 at 16:20.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (23rd January 2020), Reinhard (23rd January 2020)

31. Link to Post #8496
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to the hit men and women, thieves and other criminals, and those who enabled them and even cheered them on, this post will be a little preamble. My goal is to make such people vanish, and the only way I know how to do that is by the coming of the Fifth Epoch. By vanishing, I don’t mean that those people won’t exist, but their behaviors won’t. It gives me no great pleasure to describe the many crimes that the people I am about to list committed, often while acting as public officials.

Sometime in the past year, I was doing some reading on psychopaths, and they have physiological and behavioral similarities. In one article I read, a scientist was interviewed who studied psychopathy, and he gradually realized that he fit the psychopath profile, but his life’s experiences did not lead him to manifest those tendencies, and he was grateful. We are not hardwired into being good guys or bad guys. It is up to each of us (the free will deal of being human), and when I think of Mr. Deputy, who is heading to Max’s vicinity when he passes over, I have wondered what kind of upbringing brought him to his state. He is a very talented psychopath, with the Boy Scout routine down cold. Ken Hodgell had the Mr. Rogers act down pat, so that he could get close enough to sink his dagger in deeply. How could somebody become an investigator who didn’t mind putting innocent people behind bars while lying to do it? How could people choose such lives?

In the Fifth Epoch, if people do act in those ways, they will be seen as sick and in need of help, not somebody who retires to a hero’s farewell after wrecking countless lives in the pursuit of wealth. In the Fifth Epoch, nobody will see the point of becoming a gangster. Also, and I have seen this in the mystical literature for many years, in the coming age, many of today’s unused abilities will be normal, so that conning people will be very difficult to achieve. People who lie will give off a vibe that will be easily recognizable, and hardly anybody will even try. I know that it is hard to imagine today, but new Epochs have never been imaginable before they arrived.

Again, this list will only be to explain what happened, and show how those behaviors contributed to humanity’s predicament. Not only do we not enjoy living in the Fifth Epoch, but we have our toes over the edge of the abyss, and behaviors that I am about to describe contributed quite a bit to this situation. If we had been unmolested in Ventura, the Fifth Epoch would already be here.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th January 2020 at 04:34.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Krist (24th January 2020), Melinda (25th January 2020), Mike (24th January 2020), Reinhard (24th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #8497
    Thanks

Hi:

The Hit Men and Women.

Oh my, this will be a long list. I am going to use my eidetic memory (while I still have one ) to add more color to some of these accounts, to help flesh them out into real people and put more on the record. As I mentioned in my previous post, I am sympathetic with the people that I am about to list. Most are headed to the lower astral plane when they pass over, I am sorry for my part in their journeys, and I will likely try to help rescue some of them from their “heavens” after I have passed.

When I write “hit men,” I don’t necessarily mean murderers, but people whose jobs were wiping out our businesses and efforts. Probably few of them had any idea that they were serving the GCs’ interests, sometimes directly. But some of them were murderers, or helped put people in place to be murdered, in a division of labor that characterizes evil operations such as the Holocaust.

Long before I met Dennis, he nearly lost his life many times, after being forced to leave home at age 13. He became a medic in the army and wanted to become a surgeon and escape his agrarian roots, but he participated in the greatest international crime since World War II, as he followed orders. Dennis’s surrogate religion of American nationalism went up in smoke one day in a bank lobby, and when he was about to commit suicide (with the barrel of his gun in his mouth), a voice in his head dissuaded him from it, and Dennis calls that voice “God.” I just call mine the voice in my head as, to my knowledge, that voice rarely, if ever, identifies itself. Dennis considers every moment since that day to be gravy, as he was about to pull the trigger when the voice piped up.

After helping the FBI bust the Mob in Alaska, Dennis survived two hit attempts. Dennis fled the Alaskan Mob, to end up in New Jersey of all places. When he realized that his idealistic visions would not be realized via the academic/professional route, he dropped out of college on the brink of graduation and began his entrepreneurial adventures. The Jersey Mob kept trying to muscle in on Dennis, and Dennis survived one hit attempt in a way that earned the Mob’s “respect,” and they left him alone after that (at least, the Jersey Mob ). An ironic aspect of that situation is that members of organized crime could display more integrity than the government officials sicced on Dennis over the years.

I think that I’ll list these hit men and women in something resembling chronological order.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (25th January 2020), Reinhard (25th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #8498
    Thanks

Hi:

Melinda’s latest masterpiece is here.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Forest Denizen (25th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Krist (25th January 2020), Melinda (25th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #8499
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll start with the hit men that Dennis encountered before I met him. When I write of hit men and thieves, people could wear both hats, and Dennis encountered plenty of that in his early days on the East Coast. I just posted on some of the early hit attempts that Dennis survived. Those weren’t the only ones. Mobsters are thieves who liberally use violence to get their way. They don’t usually begin their efforts with violence. The violence is more of an enforcement tool, not far removed from how empires operate. The USA is acting like a weak and declining empire today, as it increasingly invades and intervenes in oil-rich nations (Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran, Venezuela, etc., etc.). Strong empires don’t need to do that. They only have to make suggestions, and everybody nods at the wisdom of it and does the Empire’s bidding. The GCs use violence sparingly, more as a last resort, when their huge bag of tricks fails to produce the desired outcome.

When Dennis got involved in the foam insulation business, mobsters once again got involved, and similar to Dennis’s business associates who kept stealing Dennis’s businesses, the mobsters were too stupid and greed-blinded to understand that Dennis was the magic in his businesses, and that without him, the businesses were doomed to failure. So, when his businesses were stolen by mobsters, as they sat at Dennis’s desk, with their feet propped up on it, waiting for the money to roll in, the operation swiftly collapsed around their ears. That was the standard outcome of stealing Dennis’s companies. They always ended in bloodbaths. The thieves stripped off all the meat from the bones of Dennis’s businesses that they could, but they were always disappointed, and in their dark path insanity, they all blamed Dennis for the rapid demise of what they stole from him. They all saw themselves as deserving far more plunder from what they stole. Dennis made it look so easy.

When one of his foam businesses was stolen by mobsters and the roof soon collapsed on their heads, they went looking for Dennis, to go break his legs, but Dennis was “saved” by being paralyzed by Guilaine Barre Syndrome, and when the mobsters found him at the VA facility, paralyzed, they had a laugh and moved on to their next “project.”

Because of his Vietnam days, Dennis joined veterans groups and helped Vietnam vets, even taking them into his home. Two vets that Dennis took in later tried to murder him, at the direction of their new mobster buddies, and in the final act of stealing Dennis’s heat pump company (by the Long Island Mob, not the New Jersey Mob, who left Dennis alone after he earned their “respect”), Dennis was given a “choice” of signing over his company to the mobsters, or being murdered by those very vets that he took in. Dennis nearly killed them all himself, in an act of understandable vengeance, but he overcame it and never considered violence as a solution again. Dennis has been tested.
    Also, while some of the hit men that Dennis encountered were real hit men, who murdered for a living, others that I call hit men and women attacked Dennis and his efforts in other ways, and the pen can be mightier than the sword. The media attacks on Dennis began on the East Coast, and their attacks were always about protecting the interests of their private-interest patrons. It is an aspect of Ed’s propaganda model, in which the media will always serve the interests of the rich in capitalist societies.

When Dennis was flying high with his foam business, insulating entire neighborhoods at one fell swoop, it did not just attract the attention of the hit men and thieves, but the local fiberglass insulation interests were threatened by Dennis’s success, and one Maryland (or was it Delaware?) newspaper named Dennis “The Con Man of the Year,” which was a gentle preview of what Dennis’s future encounters with the media would be like. Journalists, like nearly all professionals, have prostituted themselves to the prevailing winds of wealth and power, and if their paymasters want them to smear a target, nearly all journalists will readily oblige, and make it up as they go in writing lies about the target. The 40-year smear campaign against Uncle Noam was gentle compared to what Dennis has had to deal with. Dennis has had far more American media coverage than Noam ever will, and it was all uniformly libelous. I never saw mainstream media coverage of Dennis that was not a series of Big Lies, and what was amazing at first, but I now accept it as normal, is how everybody parrots the propaganda, in some kind of gossip echo chamber, even leading voices in the free energy milieu.

So, the journalistic hit men and women stabbed Dennis with their pens, and wrought more damage on Dennis’s efforts than the assassins did.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2020 at 17:49.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Forest Denizen (25th January 2020), Joseph McAree (25th January 2020), Melinda (25th January 2020), Reinhard (26th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #8500
    Thanks

Hi:

In general, the hit men and women only came after Dennis when he was flying high. When he wasn’t, there was nothing worth hitting. But they could also try to hit him hard enough when he was down so that he never flew again, as Dennis was persistent. The repeated attempts to get Dennis murdered in prison was an example of that.

The hit men and women could represent relatively free-lance efforts, such as the mobsters on the East Coast, but most of the hit men and women acted on behalf of relatively covert interests, which could hail from the GC level, but were usually more local in nature.

One aspect of their attacks deserves mention, which also highlights a great deal of the naïveté that I have seen among free energy inventors and promoters, including Greer (he may have outgrown some of that over the years). I have read a number of accounts in which the inventors/promoters said that they were investigated, nothing was found, and the investigation ended, or they said that they welcomed investigations because they had nothing to hide. Such people have never been targeted. That is not how it works when people are targeted. When the hit men and women are on the attack, what will never be mentioned is that they are really attacking because their target is talking up UFOs or is putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free. They attack based on Big Lies, getting their targets for failing to file a form, inflating a parking ticket into a capital crime, making it up as they go, and the like. The attacks will never be for the stated reasons, and the personal integrity of the assailants is so low that they likely don’t know and don’t care why they were sicced on Dennis. They just had a job to do, and slaughtering the innocent provided psychic income for some of them, while others evinced a little more conscience. I have witnessed the full spectrum over the years.

So, when Dennis had his company stolen once more by mobsters in late 1983, he took his family home to Yakima for Christmas, and his son died of crib death. Dennis soon noticed the newspaper accounts of the biggest municipal bond default in American history to that time, known as “Whoops” today. Before then, Washington had the cheapest utility bills on Earth, with all of the hydroelectric dams, with customers paying one cent per kilowatt-hour. Dennis could not sell energy conservation equipment in a situation like that. But with Whoops, electricity was predicted to climb to six cents and more, and many homes and businesses were all-electric. The fossil fuel interests were going to have a huge market to exploit in the wake of Whoops, and Dennis began seeing full-page ads in the newspapers from the electric companies, begging for conservation. With a COP of a mere six, Dennis’s heat pump would save about 85% over electric resistance heating.

Dennis thought that the electric companies would throw him a tickertape parade for saving the day by bringing the conversation that their ads begged for. It was an honest, yet naïve, response to their ads. Electric companies, like all other companies, are in the business of selling as much of their product as possible at the highest possible price. That is the name of the capitalist game, and if you have monopolies (or highly organized oligopolies), then you can milk the customers for maximum profits. Those electric company ads, to put it mildly, were disingenuous. They wanted conservation all right, of maybe a third of the customers’ electric consumption, while the electric companies sold them conventional heat pumps that got COPS of two or so (not all electricity goes to heating, for those trying to run the numbers). The difference between something that saved 50% for heating versus 85% would be billions of dollars of lost revenue. Dennis was unwittingly undermining the scam.

Early on in Yakima, Dennis began experimenting with his heat pump, to go after the hot water used in apple and produce processing in the area, which used natural gas. He was getting COPs of 12 in the summer. When the local electric company thought that Dennis was going to compete against the natural gas interests, they sent out an engineer to advise Dennis. He was helpful, until Dennis began discussing converting all of those all-electric homes to his heat pump, and the engineer then got a “deer-in-the-headlights” expression and fled. That was Dennis’s first hint of what was coming.

After wasting nearly a year with Mr. Big in Yakima, Dennis took his family over the mountains to Seattle, with only one year left of Carter’s tax credit. Dennis tried to carpet Puget Sound with his heat pump before the tax credit expired. As he hit Seattle, Dennis still naively believed that the electric companies would welcome him, and he did everything that he could think of to attract their attention, but ran up against a stone wall of seeming indifference. They only feigned indifference. What Dennis was attempting was their worst nightmare.

Every time that Dennis tried to make a move, his deals somehow fell apart. He was puzzled, until a bank representative told him that some mysterious interests in Seattle had it in for him, and Dennis did not know whom it could be. So, the early hit men and women are going to remain anonymous, as they did their dirty work in the dark, making calls to bank executives and the like. I’ll call them wholesale hit men and women, working in the smoke-filled rooms and back alleys.

When Dennis kept getting stonewalled and his deals kept blowing up, he decided to just stack up contracts and get somebody’s attention that way, and he quickly sold a thousand systems in Seattle, and lined up a manufacturer in California to build them. He also had to leave the Seattle area to find a bank willing to work with him, and found a finance company in Spokane. Just then, the Rockefellers’ bank wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer, in an event that I no longer think was a coincidence. Those events coincided with the electric companies’ unmasking themselves as Dennis’s assailant, as they publicly called his company a scam and called for an investigation by the Attorney General. Until the electric companies went public like that, their hit men and women were all anonymous wholesale agents of evil. But when they went public, then Dennis began encountering what I will call the retail hit men and women, who have names and faces, and I’ll run down the litany of them in Seattle. It is a pretty long list, as the electric companies pulled out all the stops to eliminate the threat that Dennis had unwittingly presented.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2020 at 18:40.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Joseph McAree (27th January 2020), Melinda (28th January 2020), Reinhard (26th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 536 FirstFirst 1 325 375 415 425 435 475 525 536 LastLast