Results 9,061 to 9,080 of 10702

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9061
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I have many memories of what a fish out of water I was in LA. A few times, I was able to state my aspirations, and I did it once to my counseling manager. When I began at that CPA firm, I was assigned mentors, one manager and one partner, to groom my career. I was such a misfit. I had to give up my vegetarian ways to work there, as we were forced to eat at restaurants every day, and being a homosexual was more acceptable than being a vegetarian back then, so I gave it up. Drinking alcohol was expected, and my firm was known as the “work hard, play hard” big accounting firm. I could have “partied” nearly every evening, as there was always some kind of social event to attend, and many were compulsory. That is how I developed my drinking problem, which I did not finally conquer until the year 2000.

We were coerced into giving to the United Way charity, and encouraged to join local charities, to “give back” to the community, but it was really to establish business contacts. The repeated scandals around United Way, which continue, were no surprise to me when they happened. I was always too much of a nerd to ascend the ranks, such as at that CPA firm, but in California, you needed to work two years for a CPA firm to earn your CPA certificate. I worked there a little over three years.

After a year or so, I had a counseling lunch with my manager. I liked him, and he was genuinely trying to help me. He said that I was far from the life of the party, at the phony social gatherings, and it was noticed. He said that I needed to look like I was having a better time. He also said that my shoes were not shiny enough, and he said that I needed to “play the game.” I then did something that I only did once at that firm, and I told him what I really wanted to do with my life. I told him about Mr. Mentor and my energy dreams. I blew him away, in a good way. He replied that very few people ever had opportunities to chase dreams like those, and he wished me the best at it. From that moment onward with him, it was understood that I was only there long enough to earn my CPA certificate. Of course, Wade the Prodigy did not even need to study for the CPA exam, but my heart sure was not in the profession that I found myself in, and my Easter Bunny question showed my cognitive dissonance from the beginning.

Those years were the Reagan years, when greed was a virtue, and I watched him drive past our office once, with Nancy sitting beside him. The movie Wall Street kind of epitomized those years. Michael Milken was the king of LA in those days, and it is amazing to see him and his blood-spattered “philanthropists” holding forth today, on how to solve the world’s problems. I worked with kids out of college, whose philosophy seemed to be, “I own a BMW; therefore I am.”

In LA, I joined spirituality groups, hung out at the Bodhi Tree book store, got away to Bishop whenever I could, hung out with my moviemaker friend, was a movie junkie, and began building my CD collection, but my LA days were my life’s unhappiest. With the shock long over, I could walk through Skid Row and nearly enjoy myself, and have amusing anecdotes about watching LA getting ready for the 1984 Olympics. When I saw a security guard shove her gun in the face of a gang-banger as I was leaving LA, it was no big surprise, and when I was incredibly working in LA again, less than three years later (my “friends” at work, no doubt about it), drive-by shootings were common, and a coworker was killed in one while I worked at the medical lab. My tires were slashed when I worked at that lab, and one of my more memorable events was rolling my tire down Reseda Boulevard for miles, in my suit, to a gas station that could repair my tire so that I could drive home. Pretty much everybody I knew in LA had some kind of car crime (stolen, stripped, etc.) or wreck, and even my beat-up Pinto was not immune from it.

As I bring up these memories (this is not fun), the misery I was in comes back to me very clearly. During my last two years in LA, I lived in Redondo Beach, only a couple of blocks from the shore, which was the only place I could stand living in LA. I could have walked to Brian’s home, as he lived and worked in nearby Hermosa Beach, for SAIC, for one of the many overlaps in our journeys, before we met.

Of all the hellish experiences that I had in LA, probably the worst, however, was slowly coming to realize how worthless my profession was, although that did not become clear until years later, particularly the month of my awakening on the witness stand.

I am going to end the LA days memories for now, and go to my surreal exit from LA, straight into Dennis’s company, after that voice spoke to me for the second time. All I can say is be careful what you wish for.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st October 2020 at 20:29.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Ewan (1st November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020), Zanshin (5th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #9062
    Thanks

Hi:

I can’t overemphasize the situation of feeling backed into a corner again, eight years after I first asked for guidance, to then be told to move to Seattle, which was the furthest thing from my mind. After my first year at Cal Poly, as I tore up the accounting program, I tried to work for the summer at one of the big CPA firms in Seattle, as a way to get my foot in the door up there. I was too green to know that I could only do that during the winter quarter, when the CPA firms had their busy season. In my last quarter of school, when the recruiters came to campus and rolled out the red carpet for me in LA, I told them that I wanted to interview for their Seattle office, and I got one at Arthur Andersen, but Wade the Nerd blew the interview (I had no idea how to play the game then), had my ill-fated tax season after graduation, and then crawled back to California, defeated. If I had not graduated during the worst recession in 40 years, it would have been a very different experience, and my crazy life saw me looking for work in three recessions (in 1990-1991 and 2002-2003). Again, I can see the heavy hand of my “friends” at work in all of that. I had tried to find work in Seattle in the summer of 1985, on my vacation, and was again sent back to LA, empty-handed. Moving there several months later kind of qualified as crazy, but I would not be denied. To move away again by that autumn, to chase my teenage dream, I would not have believed a year earlier, if I had been told what the coming year had in store.

That morning in Seattle, as that recruiter told me to be ready that afternoon for an interview at a “solar company,” it was like lightning hit me, and that began my life’s happiest year and my life’s best hiking year. Before that year ended, I was incredibly Dennis’s partner, and we were chasing free energy. I have never heard of another story remotely like it. I have written plenty about my ride with Dennis (1, 2), and don’t need to rehash it, but I will revisit some of the more vivid moments, and how it felt and how I thought when they happened.

I’ll start with when I worked, mostly for free, as it turned out, for Dennis in Seattle, reconstructing the books. I was ecstatic, and believed that the people alongside me were similarly motivated. When I saw them cheer the theft of Dennis’s company less than three months after I joined, which my boss helped engineer, in conjunction with Mormon grifters, who may well have worked for the GCs in some capacity, being Mormons, it was my first big awakening moment.

But a few days before that, when my boss made his play, Dennis made a countermove and we got back into our facility. I then watched my boss and the general counsel try to force their way back into their offices, as Dennis blocked their way, and it was an unforgettable moment. Watching John Spickard walk through our offices on the night of that sham shareholder meeting, with a stricken look on his face, was the first of many times that I saw that look in the coming years, and I wore that look myself at times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st October 2020 at 22:44.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Chris Gilbert (31st October 2020), Ewan (1st November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020), thunder24 (31st October 2020)

5. Link to Post #9063
    Thanks

Hi:

When my boss helped engineer the theft of Dennis’s company, I knew what he did, and there were some moments when I saw things where he was setting up the theft, which I did not understand until after the fact. The aftermath of that, in retrospect, was really the beginning of my loss of innocence, for all that I saw in LA. He was my supervisor, who had a lot to do with hiring me, and I watched him help steal the company. He was named the new president of the stolen company. I was sold on Dennis, not my boss, and I had a hard time coming to grips with what I saw. There was no way that the theft could be legally or morally justified, but the company owed me months of wages, I was still on friendly terms with my boss, and I was trying to understand what I was seeing.

He offered to hire me, but I declined. He later asked me if I would be willing to testify to the financial statements that I compiled in my first two months there, and I agreed to that. I met with him at their attorney’s office and signed the affidavit. He showed me a glossy brochure they had made about Dennis’s heat pump, and I didn’t even know how it worked at the time. Over that summer of 1986, I attended at least one creditor’s meeting, held at my old office, and attended a day of the phony bankruptcy trial that Bill the BPA Hit Man had filed with his dupes. Bill was long gone, once Dennis was taken out. Sitting in the courtroom that day was my other big awakening moment during my Seattle days, as I watched several groups fight over the company’s carcass. I am sure that they all felt justified, and that was the hardest part for me to digest. How could any of them feel justified? I had come in at the tail-end of the Seattle ordeal, so there was a lot that I was not yet aware of, and would not be, until after I moved to Boston to chase Dennis. I put a lot of it together years later. Dennis tried to talk me out of following him that summer, but I would not be dissuaded. I still felt the thrill of the lightning strike, and he could not get rid of me.

When I arrived in Boston, I lived with the family of one of Dennis’s salesmen, who got them involved, which ended up bankrupting them. Dennis kept trying to bail them out, and they fought him every step of the way, thinking that they knew better. Once again, I tried to understand their mentality, and it wasn’t easy. In subsequent years, I realized that I was about the only person who really understood Dennis and what he tried to do, and it was awe-inspiring. Nearly everybody else was operating at an ego level, trying to keep a job, cash in and get rich, and the like. In the end, I only saw two people from the Seattle operation who acquitted themselves honorably. In Boston, a few people bowed out honorably, but we never really got much going in Boston, so there was not as much to lose.

But Seattle, Boston, and Ventura really comprised my education in humanity, what people are like when the stakes are high, with the perils and temptations that attended our journey. It got to my ego for a time, and when that former girlfriend began attacking me, oh, how nice it would have been if that was all that I received, but I had not seen anything yet.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Ewan (1st November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020), Zanshin (5th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #9064
    Thanks

Hi:

When I left LA, after that voice told me to move to Seattle, if you had told me that I would bounce from Seattle to Boston and back to California in little more than a year, I would not have believed that, either, and particularly what we were chasing. Even today, when I look back at it, it all has a kind of surreal quality to it.

I had never heard of free energy until May 1986, when Dennis came back from his visit with Joe Newman, and Dennis did not think in free energy terms until that day after I arrived in Boston. If you would have told me on January 1 that before 1987 ended, we would be building a prototype of Mr. Mentor’s engine, to marry with the panels of Dennis’s heat pump, to go after free energy, I surely would not have believed that. It is one thing to have a teenage dream, and another to watch it happen before your eyes.

If you had told me what would happen to my life in 1988, in which going bankrupt was the easy part, and Dennis would spend the year’s end in solitary confinement, there is no way that I would have believed any of it. When I became Dennis’s partner, we had never even heard of Tesla, did not even know there was a free energy field, and a concept like the Global Controllers was alien to us. Those would have all been wild and alien ideas to me. I easily imagined that we could be wiped out, and knew early on that I was risking my life, but to imagine it and experience it are vastly different.

While I came to understand those realities, none of that was the big shock for me. The big shock was how those around us acted. After I had witnessed several attempts to steal our company, I told Dennis how shocking it was to witness, and he replied that the first 50 times he saw it, he was shocked, too. When Dennis was arrested, and I saw everybody steal everything that they could, those were sobering moments, but I was no longer shocked. My biggest shock was seeing how my friends and family acted, as I was attacked and worse. I am not at liberty to discuss those events today, but I can say that when I heard that my mother had made a scrapbook of all the libelous newspaper clippings of us, taking it on tour to my friends, family, and investors, telling the story of her son the criminal, it did not even hurt anymore. The attacks by family members have lasted nearly to this day, as one of the many prices that I have paid for my journey. You can’t buy that kind of education, and by the time I staggered from my home town, radicalized, in 1990, never to return, I had learned my journey’s primary lesson.

The two most salient memories of that year, at least that I can publicly discuss, after the shock of being raided like we were, as a death blow was aimed at us, was when I encountered Mr. Engineer, Ken, and Mr. Stooge in our parking lot, and my day on the witness stand. In both instances, I initially could not believe what I was seeing.

Hearing about Sparky Sweet’s gizmo, soon before I left Ventura, or hearing, eight years later, that Dennis got the billion dollar offer from the CIA to fold up the operation, soon before he was arrested with the million dollar bail, was really the small stuff to me by that time. Nothing could surprise me after 1988, especially about human behavior. When I heard about my pal’s underground technology show, it was not much of a surprise to me. In the circles that I began running around in after Ventura, my friend’s show was not that big of a deal. I later watched Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses describe similar technology, and it was more of the same, or my repeated UFO shows at James’s Ranch.

My mystical awakening opened the doors of the possible to me, and nothing that I saw or heard regarding exotic technologies, ETs, or the mystical subjects was threatening to my worldview. I had learned to take it all in. That did not mean that I abandoned a scientist’s naturally skeptical attitude, but I sure was not a disbeliever. I honed my tools of discernment and began learning to think comprehensively, although I would not have called it that, and didn’t know what comprehensive thinking meant, until I encountered one of Bucky’s pupils, and discovered that I was a seat-of-the-britches comprehensivist.

I learned to accept what came. I am not saying that it was all easy to accept it. I resisted my primary lesson every step of the way, until it was beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. I was not dragged kicking and screaming, but I was also not eager to learn lessons such as those. But a love of the truth led me onward, even though running away would have been far easier.

Soon after the raid, I sat in my office, which had been stripped to the walls by the deputies during the raid, and my mind raced, trying to find a way to bow out of it all with honor. That was one of the hottest seats on Earth, waiting for the next airstrike, and I did not want to be there.

And it was not all a horror show of evil and low integrity. Mr. Professor shined like a beacon in the darkness. He was the true hero of what happened in Ventura, and it cost him his life.

I can never unpack all that I thought and felt in that most nightmarish of years, and it all reverberates through my life to this day. I have some more to write, but by the time I left Ventura in 1990, my life’s greatest lessons were learned, and everything since then has been relatively tame. I was an eager pupil of Noam and Ed, for instance, but my big lessons were behind me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st November 2020 at 16:59.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Ewan (1st November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #9065
    Thanks

Hi:

This post will take a little break from writing about my Dennis years, but it also flows from it. Yesterday, I read this article on catering to the whims of billionaires, and I want to write about the Fifth Epoch a little.

When the Roman Empire was at its height, during the “Peace of Rome,” bacchanalian orgies were the order of the day, and the leading entertainment was watching people being forced to murder each other. There is no record of contemporary dissent to that situation. It was all accepted as normal. Slavery was a hallowed institution, or other forms of forced servitude, in all agrarian civilizations, all the way until the Industrial Revolution. It was only when machines began replacing people that slavery became “evil.” Before then, the end of slavery was unimaginable. Even the so-called Utopias from Classic Greece onward had slaves in them.

Just like the next Epoch was unimaginable to the people who lived just before the new Epoch began, almost nobody today has any idea what the Fifth Epoch will look like, or realizes it is even possible. When I take in the hedonistic and narcissistic lifestyles of so many of today’s rich and famous, or how lottery winners, rock stars, NBA players from the ghettos, and other celebrities try to piss away their fortunes as fast as possible, even intentionally, those are not glimpses of the Fifth Epoch. Those are dysfunctional ways of trying to feel a little better in the Fourth Epoch, when the awesome disparities in our world are obvious to all. The terms “celebrity”, “rich,” and the like will become meaningless in the Fifth Epoch, as it won’t be a handful of winners, and the rest losers.

The Fifth Epoch will not be full of obese, narcissistic hedonists. That is not what will happen, although in the transition, there will be some of that, for a short time, but it will quickly be seen as a form of insanity and will be lovingly treated. In the Fifth Epoch, everybody on Earth will be richer than Bill Gates is today, just like how the average American today lives a richer life than Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago, and new horizons of the human potential will beckon. The Fifth Epoch will not have greedy and blood-spattered “philanthropists” that try to force their “benevolence,” such as vaccination, on the world, on behalf of greed and megalomania. Disease as we know it will vanish pretty quickly in the Fifth Epoch. The means of optimal health will be understood and easily attainable by everybody. The Fifth Epoch can easily begin looking like this within a century.

As long as warfare and raping the environment are immediately outlawed and enforced globally (and throughout the solar system, as we will quickly become space-faring) until the insanity of it is obvious to all (which should take no longer than a generation), that transition out of the insanities of our Epoch, which include the dominant ideologies, can take as long as it needs to, but I see humanity’s settling into the Fifth Epoch within a couple of generations at most.

My vision of the Fifth Epoch is not a stretch at all, but just some logical outcomes of a world in which energy, materials, and gravity are no longer constraints. Money and exchange professions will quickly become obsolete, as will cities and nations, and almost nothing about today’s world will survive for long in the Fifth Epoch, they won’t be missed, and people will look back to our “advanced” industrial civilizations and regard them as akin to living in caves.

And I know that almost nobody on Earth will be able to understand what I am writing in the slightest, until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal. I seek the freaks, who have the integrity, worldliness, intelligence, and imagination to be able to see what is coming, and realize that their ability to see it will go a long way toward helping it manifest, and I don’t mean in some New Age “mystical” way, but in very practical ways, which is what my choir idea is all about. They don’t need to go through the meat grinder that my fellow travelers and I did, but they need to care and be awake, as a prerequisite, and very few of them walk on Earth today, but I think that enough do for my little plan to succeed, or at least help. I don’t really see anything else with a chance of making a dent; it is all branch-hacking at best, even Greer’s efforts, NEM, etc. The naïveté and lack of discernment and integrity is amazing and disheartening to witness, and those are suicidal deficiencies in this milieu. We need to raise our games far higher than what I have seen so far, if we are going to make a dent.

The coming American election is meaningless, in the big picture. Nothing of importance will ever get resolved at the retail political level, which Brian finally admitted in his last years, and he would have known. It is all a puppet show, and it is not even the GCs who are pulling the strings. They don’t care who the American president is, either. What is happening in the mainstream is all circus, distraction, and propaganda.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st November 2020 at 17:59.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Charles Harris (1st November 2020), Chris Gilbert (1st November 2020), Ewan (1st November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), onevoice (2nd November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020), Zanshin (5th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #9066
    Thanks

Hi:

Tomorrow is the official election, and we’ll see how that turns out in this crazy year. A crazy week in the USA is likely beginning.

Elections in the West is a big subject. The consent of the governed sure is a nice idea, but in practice, it leaves much to be desired. Classic Athens is the birthplace of democracy in the West, but slaves outnumbered citizens in “democratic” Athens, and women were virtual prisoners in their homes. And as Noam and Ed wrote long ago, relative freedom within a society had nothing to do with its imperial behavior, as it denies foreign peoples their freedom.

Probably the closest thing to actual freedom was matrilocal horticultural villages, which broke up the male gangs. When my great nation was founded, only white, land-owning men were voting citizens, which comprised about 1% of the population, similar to the Communist Party membership in China today. But it began acting like an empire as soon as the Revolutionary War was over, as George Washington crafted the plan to steal a continent. He was the richest man in the USA when he became president, the USA’s first chief justice’s favorite saying was that those who own the country should govern it, and the USA has been a plutocracy ever since. Having a billionaire as the American president today makes that issue clearer than ever.

On the issues that truly matter, Americans have almost no freedom at all. On choosing our cancer treatment, American citizens are the least free people on Earth, on a matter of life and death, as everybody is brainwashed. Fluoridation is compulsory, and vaccination soon may be, and what those surreal situations all have in common are huge windfalls for plutocratic interests. The energy issue is the entire ballgame on Earth, and the permanent solution is subjected to history’s greatest act of organized suppression and cover-up, which is joined at the hip with the UFO/ET cover-up. If one comes out, the other will be close behind it, but I am not holding my breath for those events to happen.

Voting is a meaningless ritual in the USA, and in all so-called “democratic” nations. The plutocratic interests run the show, and so-called “democracy” is only a show. Heck, Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is all about that. Late in his life, Ed said that he learned his lesson about presidential elections when he supported Nader in 2000, and that was the last time that I voted for president. What a rigged game. It is all about shadow-boxing by the puppets. Late in his life, Brian admitted what a dead-end electoral politics was, and he would have known.

I’ll say this for Trump, however: like JFK, he came to the presidency already rich, so was not as beholden to the plutocrats as the other presidents were (but he is one, and he has served their interests well, with tax cuts and the like). Trump has been kind of a loose cannon, however, but the sitting American president is far down the food chain of power on Earth, especially after they rudely showed JFK who the boss was. All American presidents since then have had no illusions on how expendable they were. The main problem with voting, as I see it, is that it perpetuates the illusion of freedom. Americans are not free at all, in the ways that matter. The only partial exception is relative freedom of speech, and as people such as Ralph discovered, it is very relative. For now, I can write without being censored, but Avalon and my own forum are the only places on the Internet where I can write and not be besieged by trolls, and some of them have been professionals. Wikipedia is a propaganda source, etc.

There are no free markets, and there never have been, and other illusions of freedom are carefully contrived.

So vote, Americans! Cast your meaningless vote! Which odious candidate will it be? Both work for the same people, in the end. Trump is perhaps a more honest imperialist, which is why Assad called him the best president ever. Noam calls Trump history’s greatest criminal, so “choose” wisely!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd November 2020 at 16:11.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Chris Gilbert (2nd November 2020), Ewan (2nd November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020), Zanshin (5th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #9067
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Over the last couple months, family and friends have been busy bees reminding me that this is apparently the most important election ever, and the fate of the universe is riding on it.

While it's not to say that it doesn't influence some factors, learning about free energy and true nature of the world did cast election nonsense in a different light. While he is indeed a loose cannon so far as the establishment goes, it's pretty clear to me that the accusations of Trump being a pathological narcissist and liar are all too true. It's pretty amusing and sad how QAnon and his supporters try to see complex 4d chess maneuvers in his narcissist ramblings. At the core it's akin to seeing Jesus's face on toast. While pattern recognition is an important skill, those on the fringes often forget that most patterns we think we see DO ultimately end up being fluff, or are more about our own spiritual evolution than world events.

On the flip side, I would say that while the populist push of Trump and his supporters is worrisome and could indeed morph into something far worse, the Left's portrayal of Trump as Cheeto Hitler is a hysterical overreaction. As bad as Trump is, his narcissist tendencies have not yet led him to micromanage what people say on the Internet. By contrast, as I see it, Biden/Harris are more likely to give in to the push by the Left/Big Tech to censor and gatekeep the narrative, which to me IS alarming. The choir effort can't get off the ground if the means to at least talk about is squashed. Even without help from the GCs or any authority, I've seen this happen both here and in other forums/social media, those who have been bit by the SJW/cancel culture virus are all to keen on trying to control the narrative and micromanage what others can say.

Given that I live in a Left leaning college town I play the role of pretending to agree with leftist goals, but though I may want the ideal of shared prosperity and greater equality, I really don't agree with their methods at ALL. Nothing they desire will be possible until free energy changes society from the ground up, rendering current nation states and election pandering obsolete.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 2nd November 2020 at 18:02.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Ewan (2nd November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020), Wade Frazier (2nd November 2020)

15. Link to Post #9068
    Thanks

Hi Chris:

I remember first hearing about the Internet in late 1994 or early 1995, when Netscape came out. I got my first Internet-capable computer in late 1995, and put up my first website in late 1996. Only Ralph’s Medical Dark Ages quotes survived from that first site, and my Ralph essay is still close to the original. I began building my current site in earnest in 1998, and even back then, I wondered how long the window would be open for what I had in mind, and it is closing. My whole choir idea is a race with the censors. But even if the censors win, it is not like my message has resonated with a large segment of the public, not that I ever expected it to. Oh, there should be enough people on Earth for my plan to work, but that potential pool sure has shrunk, at least in my mind, since 1998. It all comes down to caring beyond one’s immediate self-interest (and who ever votes past that?), and there are not many of those on Earth.

I was not looking for heroes, but people who just sought the truth, or at least an alternative to the propaganda. What a walk in the desert that has been. The “politically active” are in ways the most unreachable, as they grind the axes of self-interest.

Yes, it is indeed ironic that the leading censors today come from the “left.”

Yes, when you see the root of the issues, most of rest just becomes noise, but noise that mesmerizes so many.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Chris Gilbert (2nd November 2020), Ewan (3rd November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9069
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to my memories. I remember those first energy dreams, in 1974, and if you had told me that nearly 50 years later, I would be doing what I am today, I am not sure what I would have thought about that. Free energy was not even an idea to me in those days.

When Dennis told us about his visit with Joe Newman, that was the first time I heard about free energy, and less than a year later, we were chasing it, and were soon building a prototype of Mr. Mentor’s engine. I have written at length about my awakening process in those days, but on the free energy front, it began soon after I became Dennis’s partner, and we began hearing from scientists and inventors. So, the theoretical aspect began to become familiar to me, but also, I soon discovered that what Dennis had encountered in Seattle – being wiped out by the energy oligarchy – began to seem very familiar, particularly when we got to Ventura, and became a mecca for a brief time, as people came from across the world to visit us. That windmill entrepreneur was one of many, and when I heard of Sparky’s gizmo soon before I left Ventura, and also heard of his encounters with organized suppression, I left Ventura pretty clear on the reality of free energy technology and its organized suppression.

When I met Brian the next year, and we traded free energy notes within minutes of meeting, it was just more evidence piling up. When I heard, not many years later, of my close friend’s underground technology show, that was just icing on the cake. When I heard Mark’s story, or Adam’s, or saw Greer’s witnesses testify, or heard about what Greer has seen, it was all more of the same, but could illuminate different facets of the issue.

In summary:
    • Free energy technology is real (along with antigravity and other exotic technologies), and has likely been on the planet for longer than I have been alive;
    • A huge bag of tricks has been developed over the generations, probably going back to Tesla, at least, to keep the lid on those technologies, to prevent their independent development;
    • Independent efforts rarely have a chance to begin with, as the technical part is hard to do in garages and workshops, greed, megalomania, and the like often rears its head, and it is the relatively rare effort that even needs to be suppressed;
    • The current focus in the milieu on inventors, scientists, raising money, and the like reflects the field’s state of arrested development, and the stunning criminality and lack of discernment in the field has been something to behold, and at times has blown me away;
    • It is long past time for new approaches, such as my choir idea.

But it took nearly 40 years for me to come to my choir idea. Nothing about this is easy. Next will be the slow gestation of my choir idea.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2020 at 00:58.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Ewan (3rd November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020)

19. Link to Post #9070
    Thanks

Hi:

I doubt that I can ever really express what the journey was like, from when that voice told me to move to Seattle, to a little less than three years later, when I was incredibly working in LA again, Dennis was in solitary confinement, and my life was in ruins.

What had happened in those three years was simply unimaginable to me, and the big shock was not that the GCs exist, or that free energy technology existed (but, I really did not know that then), or that we had run into corruption in my home town that beggared description. No, the shock for me was that so many relationships were ruined, often beyond repair. Being close to friends and family was a big part of what made me tick. Going bankrupt was the easy part of 1988, and even mortgaging my life a few months later, as I wrote-off a future of being a parent, owning my own home, and the like, was small stuff, compared to having so many relationships shattered, and being attacked by a former girlfriend was only a gentle preview. I have no contact with my immediate family, as one of the many costs of my journey, and I can barely imagine what Dennis lived through. The biggest miracle that I ever witnessed was when Mr. Professor and I busted Dennis out of jail, which we knew was a case of divine intervention.

And when Dennis escaped jail, he went back at it as hard as ever. I was awestruck, but I also had learned many lessons during the previous three years, and one of them was that the businessman’s path to free energy likely did not have a prayer. I declined Dennis’s invitation to help him rebuild again. Once we busted him out of jail, my heroics were no longer needed, I began digging out of my financial abyss and picking up the pieces of my shattered life, and the drama of Dennis’s prosecution lasted for another year, when Mr. Big Time Attorney got the education of his life.

But, I was not about to quit on my teenage dream, either. My days of study really began when Dennis was still in jail, as I began to prepare what I could for his legal defense (which became useful). A year later, when I heard of Lies of Our Times, and subscribed to it the next year, and the year after that, when I met Brian, if you had asked me what I was doing, I am not sure what I would have said, other than pursuing the truth, perhaps. I realized that most of what I was taught was a lie, and I thirsted for the truth.

But the germ of my choir idea was born back then, although it took another 20 years for it to finally come into focus. I am going to recount some of the memories around those years of study, engaging the public, and developing that comprehensive perspective.

That first page of the first issue of Lies of Our Times is still the one I remember best, and I am not sure that I can overstate its impact on me, as the New York Times, which was and still is the most respected publication on Earth, could simply make it up as it went along. I remember that my reaction was something like, “Wow!” I saw the media lie about Dennis for several years by that time, and I saw it parrot government lies when I was at that medical lab. When I heard of Lies of Our Times (LOOT) on that radio show, I was so ready for its message, and that first page of the first issue was a kind of a surreal vindication of what I had experienced.

I did not know who Ed was, but had heard about Noam through a roommate when Dennis was still in jail. Over the next two years, culminating with my letter to Noam, I not only devoured LOOT each month, but I avidly read Covert Action and Daniel Sheehan’s Christic Institute’s Journal of Emergence, which was wiped out in Kangaroo Court, too. I read Unreliable Sources in 1990, years before I read Manufacturing Consent, and voraciously read the alternative media. I even studied right wing stuff such as The Spotlight, which Gary approached with his JFK tale, which led to Michael Collins Piper’s book. I read Ralph’s book in late 1990, which had quite an impact on me.

I read it all, including many channeled works, alternative medicine, thermodynamics and Mr. Mentor’s and Fischer’s patents, and in 1992, I not only read about Columbus’s dubious feat in Howard’s A People’s History of the United States, but my big wake-up call on that score was David Stannard’s American Holocaust. That was one of the most impactful books that I ever read, if not the most impactful, and the first time that I read that Junípero Serra maybe wasn’t such a saint, after all. At that stage, nothing could surprise me much.

Those years of scholarly discovery were amazing ones for me, but they also took a toll. I clearly recall coming home from a long day in the office, and waiting in my mailbox was the autumn 1993 issue of Covert Action (I just dug it up in my library to confirm the date – it went by a few names, and by Covert Action Quarterly then), on a nice autumn day, and I was feeling pretty happy. I walked in the door and spent the next hour reading that issue. When I finished, I wanted to drink a six-pack of beer, and might have grabbed a beer or two after that.

Those years of study were important ones in shaping my worldview, but if not for my ride with Dennis, I doubt that I would have ever taken the plunge. I would have remained in the ranks of the unawakened, thinking that I was getting the “news” from the newspaper, that the history books taught something resembling the truth, and so on. Well, maybe not entirely. My mystical awakening, my awakening on alternative health issues, my subscription to Christian Science Monitor in LA, and my Easter Bunny question showed that I was not quite willing to settle for the bromides that were spoon-fed to me by our propaganda systems. That teenage energy dream would have been like a burr under my saddle, nettling me, even if I had become a multimillionaire working for Microsoft, and I wonder where it might have led me, if not for that voice that led me to Dennis.

Several times, during my days after my first stint with Dennis, I have met people who reminded me of how I would have likely turned out if I had not met Dennis. They were well-meaning Boy Scouts, but they had not gone through the meat grinder, and were naïve. Naïveté is no crime, but the naïve do not understand how our world really works. The most painful aspect of meeting those naïve Boy Scouts was when they got all gung-ho about free energy, and rushed out to proselytize to their social circles. I tried to dissuade them, but they rarely listened. The best of them came back to me, chastened by the experience, telling tales of ostracism, and were finally willing to learn a little.

My first stint of intense study lasted from late 1990 to late 1996, when I wrote my first site, just before my short-lived second stint with Dennis. My second study stint was largely full-time, between early 1997 and September 2002, when I finished my site, largely as it stands today. Then I had my misadventures with Brian and NEM and resumed my career, during the dark years of my midlife crisis, which only ended with my invitation to the White House. I was introduced to Bucky’s work in early 2003, and for the next several years, I wrote the occasional short comprehensive essay, and in early 2007, I began my next stint of study, to prepare to write what became my big essay. After publishing that, the study never ended, and I have some huge stack of books in my office today, which I have read since 2014, which I will use for my upcoming essay update, to likely be followed by a book.

In coming posts, I am going to present memories from those later chapters of my life. They are easier to remember than events from 60 years ago.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2020 at 17:27.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Ewan (3rd November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd November 2020)

21. Link to Post #9071
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, it looks like we may have another four years of Trump as president (How do our polls get it so wrong? A landslide was predicted for Biden just a few days ago; I think that the media is rigging the data somehow), and here comes a memory post on why I don’t think it matters who the president is, in the big picture, but also why Trump is not the worst the world could have. First off, who really thinks that the people who really run the world would leave the important decisions in the hands of people like Trump and Biden? The American presidency has never been that powerful, as far as the person sitting in the Oval Office goes. The sitting president sits quite a ways down the food chain of power on Earth, especially after they showed JFK who the boss was.

In my own family, my mother’s side voted Republican, and my father’s side Democrat. My mother’s mother was a businesswoman who owned her own store in Bellingham, and my father’s father was the president of the painter’s union in Seattle. My father disparagingly called his father a “Marxist,” but my father still voted Democrat. My mother’s mother ran her Lutheran church for 50 years, while my father’s side has a Quaker heritage going back centuries. The few times I voted, it was initially Democrat, but the last time I voted, it was for Nader, who ran as an independent in 2000. I never voted Republican, but I do recall voting Libertarian a time or two in my 20s.

So, I have never been beholden to either party, but I am about the only business school graduate that I know of who did not vote Republican. But during my rides with Dennis, I came to understand just how meaningless the American presidency is, and Dennis had several encounters with the White House. As far as Dennis and the federal government went, his stint in the military was the beginning of his relationship with Washington, as he slaughtered the people of Indochina, and he was a medic, of all things. American nationalism was his original religion, until he woke up in a bank lobby, and nearly did not survive the experience. Brian also drank the Kool-Aid of American nationalism from his childhood, and did a deeper dive than Dennis did in ways, as he protested in the White House and advised several presidential candidates. Dennis helped the FBI bust the Alaskan mob, and barely survived the experience. I helped Dennis and Brian approach the Department of Energy (1, 2), as they just could not give up the idea that the federal government would help. Near his life’s end, Brian admitted to me that American electoral politics was a dead-end.

Several American presidents, or their cabinet-level officials, knew Dennis by name, and that probably begins with Reagan, as his Attorney General knew who Dennis was (Reagan himself was a vegetable), investigated him thoroughly, and called Dennis “squeaky clean.” That did not prevent us from being wiped out in Ventura, and the CIA was likely directing traffic on that, as they represented “European interests” when they offered Dennis a billion dollars to go away, before we got the boom lowered on us.

I did not know it at the time, but Greer was briefing all manner of official on the UFO issue in the early 1990s, and he was approached to brief the head of the CIA, because he was out of the loop. It was about the same time that Brian had his life shortened, courtesy of the American military, when he began snooping into the UFO issue. Greer was first contacted by a faction of the GCs after his CIA briefing, and they told him that the head of the CIA and the sitting president (Clinton, in that instance) were completely out of the loop on the important issues. In Greer’s dead-man’s switch document, he named the same gang who tried to kill Brian.

In 1996, after Dennis amazingly survived the prison experience, where the prison officials repeatedly put Dennis in position to be murdered by the inmates, Dennis began barnstorming the country, just when Brian published his first free energy book, and I became his biggest fan. I am not at liberty today to disclose everything about those days, but the GCs watched us carefully, and I nearly went to prison after rejoining Dennis again, as the GCs mounted a sophisticated sting operation against us.

But, after his two tours of the USA, culminating in the show in Philly, which is history’s largest free energy gathering, we met with Al Gore at the White House. I could have gone if I had wanted to, but I have always avoided Washington, D.C., partly because it is dangerous for people like me. At their meeting, it became clear that Clinton was well aware of Dennis, and was not happy with Dennis’s efforts. But, the Clinton administration toyed with using the Brown’s Gas solution to nuclear waste as an election-year ploy in 1996. I read the letter that Gore sent Dennis, around the time that we were speaking at Department of Energy (DOE) hearings, in which the organizer tried to enlighten us on how the land really lied. Gore backed out of further involvement. He did not doubt that Brown’s Gas created low-energy nuclear reactions, but he felt that it was too dangerous to use it to transmute radioactive waste. Several years after that, I voted for Nader instead of Gore. One pal knew Gore in his weed-smoking youth, and Gore was always a political animal.

My midlife crisis began during that 2000 election campaign, and it lasted until 2006, when Dennis invited me to the White House. That time, Bush the Second’s energy adviser was one of Dennis’s fans, and was going to arrange an eve-of-the-election demonstration of Dennis’s technologies. Once again, I was not interested in going to the White House, David Rockefeller soon got involved, and then Dennis was finally run out of the USA, by the FTC in that instance, and it was under Obama. Rockefeller handpicked every president since JFK (and David likely had a hand in his murder), but even he was down the food chain a ways, at least a level or two below the GC level.

When I helped Brian approach the DOE, it was under Obama, while Dennis was simultaneously being run out of the USA by the feds. As I look back, those were only more surreal episodes of my journey.

The energy issue is the entire ballgame on Earth, everything else is noise, and don’t count on retail politics, especially the American president, to help out.

So, I see retail politics, and especially presidential election campaigns, as illusion and distraction, but the so-called political class thinks that it really matters. On the important issues, it doesn’t. Of course, there is all manner of insane conspiracy mongering around the presidency, such as the QAnon and Trump-versus-the-deep-state fantasies, and it only serves to further delude people.

All I’ll say is that Trump, like JFK, has been a rather reluctant imperialist, and that gets him some points in my book, but you would not want Trump over for dinner. Hillary may well have ignited World War III by now, with Russia, psychopath that she is, and Biden might follow in Hillary’s footsteps if he ends up winning this election. There are truly no good choices for president, and on the big issues, it doesn’t even matter.

Enough said for now, and we’ll see who gets to sit in the White House for the next four years. Yawn.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th November 2020 at 19:55.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (4th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th November 2020), Ewan (4th November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #9072
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to my memories after my first stint with Dennis. When I learned my journey’s primary lesson when the dust settled in Ventura, I still had a learning curve ahead of me, and what it amounted to, as I look back, is that I did not generalize that lesson to other areas of human behavior. If I had, it would have saved me a lot of grief in subsequent years.

It was obvious that the level of integrity in the general population was not nearly enough to accomplish what we had attempted. Our business associates were constantly trying to steal our business, the masses cheered the thefts and piled on, etc., and the hit men and women hardly needed to work up a sweat, as we did most of their dirty work, gratis. The perils and temptations of the free energy pursuit were simply too great for nearly all people to navigate, and it got to my ego for a while, too, and others went full megalomaniac.

So, that approach was not going to work, but God bless Dennis for continually trying to find something that could make a dent. It was a noble but doomed effort. With how my mother reacted to our persecution, I had no great illusions about how the public reacted to smear jobs. But, as I began reading Lies of Our Times, Unreliable Sources, Ralph’s book, and the like, there was really not much to argue about. The media was a big lie factory, our imperial rhetoric was fraudulent, etc. Those works were irrefutable. I had the still-naïve idea that if people spent the slightest amount of time studying that material, the depth of the lies that we are sold each day would become obvious. In other words, I thought that people could “wake up” if they were exposed to such information. That was pure folly on my part, and I think it began with that former friend. He was my staunchest supporter in the Ventura nightmare, and I sent him a copy of Unreliable Sources, for Christmas, as I seem to recall. It didn’t sink in for two seconds, and the next time we talked, he was parroting the TV news again.

In my innocent days of reading material like that, I read Unreliable Sources in the lunchroom of that bank where I worked, and mentioned to my boss that I was reading about how badly the media deceived its audience. His reaction was memorable: a look of shock, and he immediately fled the lunchroom. I slowly learned that people did not want to even hear anything that challenged their cherished beliefs, even if it meant certain death. I finally came to realize that I was witnessing another variation of low integrity in action. But it took several years to really sink in. People truly did not want to know, as they slept the fitful sleep of ignorance. Ed wrote that those establishment-defending pundits were incapable of realizing how irrational they were, and it took many years for me to finally understand. It was not so much that they were stupid, but that they sold out their sentience for the security of being in an in-group, which is really an integrity issue.

I have many memories in the 1990s, as I studied and sometimes shared that material, bought people subscriptions to Z Magazine, and the like. I slowly began to realize that the primary reason for all of the ignorance and denial was that people simply did not care. It was just another facet of my primary lesson, and I learned that integrity and sentience are joined at the hip. That comes through very clearly in afterlife accounts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th November 2020 at 01:26.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (7th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th November 2020), Ewan (5th November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th November 2020), sunflower (6th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #9073
    Thanks

Hi:

With about a one-year break between 1997 and 1998, I had a nearly continuous Internet presence between 1996 and 2002, with my email address on my site, and I took on all comers. Anybody who featured my work soon got a visit from Mr. Skeptic, as he threw his disinformation bombs. He was my Internet stalker for a decade. His performance was the second time that a psychopath unmasked himself to me, and the first was when Mr. Deputy did it on my day on the witness stand. That first time was a highly educational experience. What Mr. Skeptic did was no great surprise to me, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, until there was no more doubt to give him the benefit of. Whether he was on the GCs’ payroll somehow is kind of an open question to me, but I consider it likely. It is more psychologically interesting if he wasn’t, but he probably was.

I have pals today that I met through having my email address on my site, and until 9/11, it was relatively cordial with me and the public. I was not attacked all that often (but I fielded plenty of insane responses to my work, such as to this section), I had quite a few thoughtful correspondents back then, and even some visits. But there were also hazards for my readers, and I tried to keep them out of trouble. One correspondent was a young soldier. I believe that my work was his introduction to alternative ways of viewing the world, and did he ever get into it for a while. Like soldiers often do, he got very gung-ho for a time, such as literally buying Noam’s books and handing them out to superior officers. Did I ever try to dissuade him from that, and one day, he learned his lesson, when one recipient of his new perspective went after him, and his career as a soldier might have been at risk. He was frightened into silence around his fellow soldiers. I have many tales like that.

After 9/11, however, the USA lost its collective sanity. The attacks become far more frequent, increasingly deranged and threatening, and from at least one public official, but the final straw was that criminal attack by that former friend, who then went after my relationship with my mother. I won’t forgive that in this lifetime. I hold no hard feelings and let it go, but he is permanently out of my life. I can understand and even sympathize with his sickness of mind and spirit, but I am on a mission and refuse to play Saint Wade with people who try to take me out. I push them out and leave them out. I have far more important things to do with my life than deal with people like that. I may try to help them regain their sanity on the other side, but I am through with such people in this lifetime. I have had to write-off family members, too.

I also realize that I own some of that, in my ignorance. I did not realize what a freak I was until around the year 2000 or so. I now know that I was on a playing field that almost nobody around me could even imagine, and they were in no way prepared to begin to understand how our world really works, and it is on me that my journey exposed them to situations and ideas that they could have blissfully remained unaware of for the rest of their lives. I brought disruption into their lives, and I have to own that.

The craziest part is how they all adopted a self-righteous posture to justify their crimes, and to this day, they don’t see anything wrong with what they did. When I was far younger, I might have tried to help them see the light and come to their senses, but I leave them alone today. I also have the evidence of their crimes, if they ever come back for more. I think that fear of exposure helps keep them at bay. That former friend tried it again a decade later, and I had to contact one of his family members, to threaten to make his crimes public. That former friend was too stupid to realize how highly unscrupulous people could use him against me, and shatter many lives, including his. I am actually trying to protect him, and those others among my family and friends who have attacked me.

About the time that I went silent and took down my email address on my site, I began thinking in terms of what became my choir idea, but it still took several more years of events and digestion to arrive at it. I can see how the germ of my choir idea was born before I even left Ventura, but it took many years and missteps before I came to my current approach.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th November 2020 at 19:02.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (7th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th November 2020), Ewan (5th November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Mike (6th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th November 2020), sunflower (6th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #9074
    Thanks

Hi:

My memories of my scientific pursuits are some of my more pleasant, going back to childhood, rummaging through piles of fossils, scouting for an archeological dig, playing mad scientist with household chemicals, to my school studies, to my days with Dennis, when I could. But it was not until I hit the books back in 1990 that I really restarted my science studies, which was entwined with technology, as all scientific advances have been.

I remember spending a good month or two studying Mr. Mentor’s and Fischer’s engine patents back in 1990, and reading a thermodynamics textbook for non-scientists. Thermodynamics for scientists began with calculus on page two. I certainly could have resumed my formal math and science studies, but early on, I decided on a path that largely defines my approach to this day. For what I am trying to get across, studying popularized science is adequate. While specialists are often on the cutting edge of their disciplines, the pattern recognition of generalists is often where the paradigm shifts come from. Specialists can suffer from tunnel vision, and generalists can be too general, and the challenge is to bridge the two ways of seeing. It is not easy.

The magazines Science and Nature are written for the general science audience, and are where Brian often published. I write plenty about Scientific American and its limitations. People don’t need to be professional scientists to understand the vaccination issue. It was not hard to understand the thesis of Stale Food Versus Fresh Food, witness the miraculous health changes that accompanied taking its advice, or the amazing health benefits of fasting. I watched so-called scientists attack and marginalize those practices as some kind of voodoo for many years, and the very same scientific establishment has now embraced those practices and the science behind them. Fluoridation is obviously completely fraudulent, but is supported by the medical establishment to this day. It is not hard to understand the basics of the issue. Science often takes a back seat to economics, politics, and vested interests. Those dynamics are not that hard to understand, for people with their eyes open.

In the early 1990s, I began studying the “skeptics,” and that was educational. I knew about Sagan’s bogus “skepticism” before I knew that Brian was once his close colleague. In 1995, I stumbled into the Velikovsky issue, was a peripheral participant for many years, and still interact with some in that milieu. In the end, I doubt that Velikovsky was right, in a scientific sense, about any of his hypotheses, but it was educational to study the milieu. It was also a scandalous chapter in the history of science. Einstein was one of the few scientists who gave him a fair hearing. But Einstein could also stray from his areas of expertise, and he endorsed a hypothesis in geology that died the next decade, with the rise of plate tectonics. No scientist is infallible, but I respect the ideal of science. Einstein popularized his theories, and as a child, he avidly read popularized science.

It was educational to dip into catastrophic theory. Actually, aspects of catastrophic theory are accurate, and evolutionary studies were held back for a century, because of the dogma around Darwin’s uniformitarian beliefs, which denied the possibility of mass extinctions. I got sucked into the Moon landings issue, and I studied the issue, on and off, for a decade, before I finally got to the bottom of it in 2001. I am happy that I did it, as it helped hone my tools of discernment. Keen discernment is indispensable for looking into any issue, so the scientific approach is a key one. Scholarship has similar standards, but they are also regularly abandoned, as scholars sell their souls to the prevailing winds of wealth and power. That scientists can sell out and can be trapped by their paradigms, or scholars can end up selling the equivalent of snake oil, are just variations of my journey’s primary lesson.

What my friend witnessed turns the physics textbooks into doorstops, and the GCs have certainly developed some clandestine bodies of theory to explain how those technologies work. And the so-called radical left has an ideological aversion to even admitting the existence of the GCs, while conspiracists paranoically obsess on them, and usually bark up the wrong tree. Nobody who is visible on the global stage today is a GC, and the Rockefellers operated a level or two below that. QAnon and the like are juvenile fantasies, IMO.

In ways, my scientific journey has been the longest one, beginning in first grade and continuing to this day. Coming to understanding how science ideally works, and contrasting it with how it actually works, and how the world’s mainstream scientists, in areas such as energy, have had the wool pulled over their eyes for longer than I have been alive, has been a lifelong process. Scientific literacy is an important aspect of what I have in mind for the choir, as keen discernment is required to navigate the minefields, and there are many of them, particularly with what I am trying to do. The criminality and lack of discernment in the free energy field, the conspiracist field, and others which impact on my efforts, has been something to behold. What a long, strange journey it has been.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (7th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (6th November 2020), Ewan (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Mike (6th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #9075
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a brief post on awakening. Michael has stated that souls can choose to go through their entire incarnation cycles and never awaken, but those souls will still get what they came for. What I am doing, however, requires the awakened and awakening. My experience is that awakening can only come through experience, and only for people who choose to awaken. I constantly encounter free energy newbies who try to awaken their social circles with proselyting, or perhaps some of kind of paranormal experience, and the like, trying to crack that mass movement nut. I have seen about every approach that you can think of, and I have written that for the very experiences that woke me up, nearly everybody else around me, who witnessed the same events, stayed asleep, even the people who acquitted themselves honorably on the free energy journey. Heck, I could not get Ed interested in free energy, and tried to introduce him to Brian several times, to no avail. I got the polite brushoff from Noam, after his gracious response. I beat my head against Richard Stallman’s walls for about a month.

I stood in a field and watched UFOs fly over, but almost none of the people with me really woke up to a larger reality, beyond retail politics, conspiracism, and the other traps of scarcity, to begin thinking in Fifth Epoch terms, etc. The vast majority of humanity – well more than 99% – will not begin to awaken to the possibility of the Fifth Epoch until after it arrives. Almost nobody ever imagined the new Epoch before it arrived. I am trying something unprecedented in the human journey, at nearly 50 years and counting, with maybe 30 more good years ahead of me.

It is just what it is, of a sleeping humanity, mired in scarcity and fear, and it does no good to judge the situation, but it is very painful to watch gung-ho newbies rush out to proselytize to their social circles, instead of doing the work to hit the notes. They are looking for easy paths to the finish line. I am afraid that there are not any, and learning that lesson is arguably the key one for helping the Fifth Epoch manifest. The best of the best have spent their lives trying this and that, risking their lives, having their lives shortened, and the like. As Brian stated in our Camelot interview, it takes people who have the talent, interest, and who do the work, which takes many years, before they are going to be fit for a task such as this, to help manifest the biggest event in the human journey. Not many of them walk on Earth today, but it won’t take many, either. As Brian stated, it will be the “Spiritualists” who do it, and I won’t disagree. Everybody else seems to get stuck along the way.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th November 2020 at 17:59.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Ewan (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (7th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), kudzy (8th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #9076
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a Ralph McGehee post. Ralph is in my pantheon, and a whistleblower of the highest order. There haven’t been many like Ralph. Since his death in May, I have been in touch with one of his descendants, who was inspired by Ralph’s efforts. The rest of his family believed that Ralph’s reports of harassment were paranoid fantasies. That is one of the loneliest parts of this journey, for people like us; we rarely got any support from our families, and were often attacked by them.

Most of my correspondence with Ralph happened in the 1990s, and I lost it, as it was on different software from the Microsoft Outlook that I have used since 2000. But I have some emails from the 2000s, before Ralph went silent, and below is one of several like it that I received by Ralph over the course of our relationship. Ralph did his whistleblowing when he lived only a few miles from Langley, the CIA and friends made his life a living hell, and Ralph learned that the FBI was behind most of it. And, of course, it did not matter who the president was, Democrat or Republican, for those laboring under the delusion that the Biden administration will bring great and salubrious change. Biden was always a sellout to the private sector. He disgusted me in the 1990s, and he surely has not mended his ways.

Not long after Ralph sent me the below, he shut down his CIABASE, sold off his intelligence library (I bought some of it, and the rest went to a university for almost nothing), and moved to Florida, to enjoy his remaining years and live close to his children. The FBI’s harassment actually escalated in Florida, which led to Ralph’s sending me this. I may have helped take the heat off Ralph, but the next month, 9/11 happened, Ralph understandably went very quiet after that, and I did not blame him. Ralph was not a candidate for GITMO, but he disappeared from the public eye after 9/11, and just wanted to be left alone.

I am going from memory on some of it, but Ralph received threatening phone calls in the night (the “we know where your children live” sort of stuff), and his home was bugged. He tested that idea by falsely announcing in his home where he was going, and the bug-listeners then staked out the wrong store while Ralph had a hassle-free store experience at a different store, but they then rushed to find him. Ralph eventually learned that the Herndon (where he lived) police worked directly with the FBI to harass Ralph, which seemed like a training exercise for their goons.

So, below is what Ralph sent me in 2000, as an example of his life as a whistleblower during the Clinton years.

Best,

Wade

5/29/00

Wade -- last Sunday I went to a local bagel cafe and was standing in line to order when a clerk pulled me out of line to another register – was completely rude but took my order, the sandwich I ordered came with tooth-picks to hold them together-- one of my half sandwiches had a loose piece of hard pick in it - when I chewed I drove the piece into my gum and may need dental work.

In Fuddruckers earlier part of my sandwich had something vile in it -- I passed it off as happenstance but then the manager stopped me as I left and asked how was my sandwich -- this convinced me.

A couple of days ago I began to back up my truck, I heard a pop and stopped and got out someone had pushed a bottle up under my tire -- fortunately the pieces did not penetrate the tire.

Going to the Community Center to swim is an act of courage or foolishness as one way or another I receive low-level harassment. One day there was a flurry of activity as I left. Outside sitting in a Herndon police car were two policemen. As I started to back up a person -- I believe he was a Community Center employee -- parked in back of my truck -- started to back up almost simultaneously-- fortunately I stopped quickly -- it looked like an attempted staged accident with two police witnesses on site.

Taking a walk in the blocks near my house almost always has some car pulling up next to me with people glaring at me. I have had to move my walks to other places.

All hard or impossible to prove -- but the level is increasing and worries me.

Riding my bike on the bike trail is an adventure with the sounds of nearby gun shots -- a park ranger vehicle paralleling me on the cinder trail - with the vehicle lights flashing -- this of course also involves some in Loudoun County. But for the last year or so there has been an escalating series of low-level incidents on the bike trail in Loudoun.

I cannot go into the nearby Walmart -- in Loudoun County - without all sorts of problems -- so I have stopped going there.

Entering stores and shopping malls is an adventure as security people follow me -- there have been so many of these incidents that I do not bother to record them and seldom go to shopping malls.

Ralph
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th November 2020 at 04:26.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (8th November 2020), Bluegreen (13th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (8th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (8th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), kudzy (8th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #9077
    Thanks

Hi:

I think it goes back to when my family went “health nut” to save my father’s life, which was 50 years ago this year, when I began developing the mentality that I have today. Whether it was live food or fasting or my mystical awakening, I always approached it as a scientist, and direct personal experience is always the most important way to learn. All of the theory in the world pales next to experience. I learned a two-fold lesson from those early experiences:

• The scientific establishment dismissed all of the evidence, on a very shaky basis, when the evidence was easy to reproduce; a lot of that was due to corruption, but was also due to the blinding of scientists by their paradigms, and their refusal to see;
    • Almost nobody really wanted to hear about it, either, as the evidence often challenged their self-serving beliefs.

Those understandings did not become immediately evident, but the events added up over the years. I asked the Easter Bunny question that everybody laughed at. It turned out that I asked the most important question of all, but the real answer was unpalatable, and is to this day. Wanting to know the truth trumped everything else, but it was hard to find anybody who wanted to. After the dust settled in Ventura in 1990, I had learned my journey’s most important lessons and was about to sit at the scholarly feet of Noam, Ed, and Howard for many years, but I was still surprised at how tightly people kept their eyes shut.

But when some would finally open them, few of them ever exercised the discrimination of a scientist or scholar, but bought anything that came along. Grand conspiratorial yarns with little or no independent evidence, the latest gossip in the free energy field, with the messiah-inventor who “has it!”, the craziest health fads, tabloid headlines, and the like – it became wearying to see how almost nobody had the right stuff. But, it still came down to caring, and believing everything was a bad as believing nothing outside of establishment dogma, and was maybe even worse.

It took many years to arrive at my current approach and the qualities I seek. People dismiss them all the time, as they think that integrity does not matter, that scientific literacy does not matter, or they argue that people are really awake or awakening, when almost nobody really is or is even trying.

In my view, these ideas are irrefutable:

That is all based on either my direct personal experience or the experiences of my close circle of fellow travelers, whose credibility with me is absolute, as far as what they said they experienced, from the billion dollar bribe from the CIA to go away to the “offer” from the American military to study UFOs to that exotic technology show, and my friend was kidnapped as his “invitation” to the show.

The people I seek need to do what they can to accept that reality. I have given out plenty of homework over the years (1, 2), but I rarely hear from anybody who is doing or has done the work. I am somewhat sympathetic, but people also won’t be choir material until they do the work, and it isn’t easy. I am not interested in some watered-down, mass-movement approach, to attract interest.

I may add some more memories to that thread, but I am going to wind it down for now. The past couple months of documenting my life and making the memory thread was triggered by Thrive II’s coming out, and its continued promotion of libel, as well as by many others, who all demonstrate an awe-inspiring lack of either discernment or integrity. It all reflects both the state of arrested development of the free energy field and my journey’s primary lesson.

I hope that the many distractions of this crazy year are behind me, and that I can get back to work on updating my big essay. I have set a goal of publishing the essay update and a book by the time I am 65, and we will see how it goes. The essay update will be the hard part, and the book will only be an abridged edition of the big essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th November 2020 at 17:12.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (9th November 2020), Bluegreen (13th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (8th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (8th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #9078
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I do my best to ignore retail politics (not an easy thing to do this year!), I want to briefly revisit Trump and the conspiracism that I have heard about him since he was elected, from all corners. The Russian collusion issue was Democratic wishful thinking from the beginning, and people such as Rachel Maddow devoted themselves to that bogus issue. It is nothing more than the International Communist Conspiracy warmed over. The American media has used Russia as a punching bag for more than a century, to keep the American people in fear about an external threat. Ed’s last articles were on that subject. When the Soviet Union peacefully collapsed, new demons needed to be conjured, and it was drug runners, then “terrorists,” and if von Braun was right, it will be ETs next.

I have been seeing this “Trump versus the Deep State” stuff from the beginning, and Trump is portrayed as some kind of incredible mastermind. It all looks like a conspiracist fantasy, and to hear the conspiracist talking heads on the issue, Trump is still in the driver’s seat, and will spring his trap on the Deep State any day now! I was recently directed to this site. As I looked at his pals, it seemed to be some kind of masquerade, with guest names such as Dolly Daydream, Pryme Minister, Rice Crypto, and Danny Karma. Ward has stated that he moved the money for the ultra-rich, has the inside scoop on what is happening, has seen mountains of gold, and Trump is some kind of warrior for the light. I have been reading for years that Trump was about to spring his brilliant trap against the Deep State, with subpoenas and arrests, destruction of underground bases, etc. That crowd has their own jargon, such as “Targeted Individual.” Ralph was a real targeted individual, and for good reason. The rest, I have my doubts about.

I have been hearing variations on these themes for nearly 30 years, and I never saw even one of them pan out. There are definitely dissident factions among the GCs, but I sure would not trust anybody in that crowd to have the inside story. I strongly doubt that anybody at the GC level is talking publicly or feeding anything resembling the truth to those New Age conspiracist talking heads. It seems like some cross between the WWE and Santa stories.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (8th November 2020), Gracy (8th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), kudzy (10th November 2020), Michi (9th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020), Servant Limestone (9th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #9079
    Thanks

Hi:

I think it is obvious that I read voraciously. In ways, it is brain food, keeping the ravages of age at bay a while longer. While writing on recent themes this year (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), I have read on many other subjects, and I have a pretty big inventory of links to articles and essays I have been reading in recent months. I need to clear them out and write about them a little, as I prepare to resume work on my essay update. Some of it will make it into the essay update.

Back in 2011, I was on James Gilliland’s show. It was nice. James interviewed Goode recently, and Goode made the claim that in two years, free energy and antigravity will be released to the public. I have heard that “news” at least 50 times since the 1990s, like a chorus of people who cry wolf. Wilcock is another. I have mentioned plenty that as long as the implementation of free energy and antigravity are done peacefully and harmlessly, I really don’t care who does it, as it will mean the arrival of the Fifth Epoch, my work will become more relevant than ever, and the fun will just be getting started. But I trust Goode, Wilcock, and Salla about as far as I can throw a dinosaur.

James worked with a scientist-inventor named Max, and Max developed something like what Sparky had, the spooks came running, people died, and the like – the usual story – and they quit when they realized what they were up against. When I last visited James in 2015, he said that China was building a city to pursue free energy. China does stuff like that. They built a city to pursue Brown’s Gas, too.

When I read or hear about China, or the Space Force, and their pursuit of free energy, and releasing it to the public, I don’t quite yawn, but I also don’t take it very seriously. Oh, the goodies exist, have no doubt about that, but I strongly doubt that Goode, Wilcock, Fulford, and that merry cast of characters have any kind of clean connection to the inside and what the GCs are up to. A lot is being made up, either by them or the people feeding them the disinfo. Navigating the circus around the JFK hit, the Moon landings, UFOs/ETs, and other topics enabled me to understand such milieus, and knowing Brian helped, too.

I have my doubts about Greer, too, but I trust his stuff more than the others with the alleged inside scoop from the spooks, but I also take a lot of Greer’s stuff with a grain of salt, particularly in recent years. His entire mini-alien pursuit is barking up the wrong tree, IMO, as is his $100K reward for free energy technology. None of those people ever came close to playing at Dennis’s level, and what Dennis discovered at those levels is the bulk of where my understanding of the GCs and friends comes from, how organized suppression works, my lifetime’s greatest lessons, etc.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th November 2020 at 16:45.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (10th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), kudzy (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #9080
    Thanks

Hi:

I need to make an addendum to my previous post, and add one more person. When Brian came out on the UFO issue, he was approached by two “New Age” soldiers, who tried to recruit him into classified UFO work, and Brian nearly died after rejecting their “offer.” The closest that Brian ever came to describing that event was in the prologue to his last book, and Greer named them in his dead-man’s switch document.

Be very wary of New Age soldiers and former spooks who sing similar songs, which brings me to Robert David Steele. He is supposedly a former spook, who is onboard with free energy, ETs, and the like, and sings the praises of the crowd that I mentioned in my previous post. I recently wrote about Ralph’s travails, and he was not disclosing anything classified. For a “former” spook to jump into this milieu with both feet, publicly endorsing what are very likely disinformation efforts, makes me very wary. This may be my only warning on that issue. You won’t find me hanging out with spooks who promote free energy and the like.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (10th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Ewan (10th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), kudzy (10th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th November 2020), Servant Limestone (13th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 536 FirstFirst 1 354 404 444 454 464 504 536 LastLast