Page 48 of 536 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 148 536 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #941
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,682 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I have been away for a couple of days. I have been thinking of this Avalon thing a bit, among all the other things rolling around in my head. Maybe I will get to some of it today.

Hi Tyler:

Yes, you are zeroing in on the conundrum, and the question that I have posed that Sandy likes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

Yes, the enemy is us, and Godzilla knows it. For the size of the herd, the shepherd’s task is surprisingly easy. Yes, in the hands of the wrong people, FE could be catastrophic. I hope that I do not have to give any graphic examples, like blowing up a continent or the planet, or strip-mining the planet to turn the entire surface into a parking lot – those are what many people fear, those Level 5s, ( http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5 ), but it is an extremely short-sighted way of viewing it. We are talking about true power here, and the human conception of power has almost always been a spiritually infantile version of it, and, as Chomsky says, every culture has folk tales of how its elites judiciously used their “power.” That has pretty much always been the case, as people hope that those they gave away their power to are using it wisely. History pretty much has no examples of that fantasy to show us, but the idea makes for good stories. The very fact that there are elites shows us how far we have to go. But, like Machiavelli said:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

Joe Average will wake up to FE when it is delivered to his home. Only when such people begin to have direct personal experience of FE will they begin to think in the ways that Ilie is thinking with his brother. That Ilie can do it before FE is delivered to his home is extremely rare, especially having the conversation seriously, not as some Star Trek fantasy. But, when people begin to think in those directions, there will be a lot of “So, why do we do this?” directed at almost every facet of human existence, such as why we need militaries and wars, why we need to rape Mother Earth to live “well,” why we play the competition game, as so on. Only a gathering of saints can bring FE to the world in the way that I suggest, and I think that it should be brought forth by nothing less (or those who are not too sorely temtped - I am not looking for the hundred heroes). As Brian O said, we don’t want Dick Cheney running this one.

This FE issue is, at its root, about humanity growing up, refusing to play victim game and acting like creators. It is all about love, in very real ways:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

That is also why I am going about this the way that I am. The conversation that I want to begin has not even been started on this thread, as people bring their baggage, conditioning, and many have digested the bad examples out there, including my early efforts, to draw upon, which has led them astray.

There are several reasons why I am going about this the way that I am. One is that this way does not ask anybody to risk their lives. That is the martyr game, and I want no part of it. There is a big downside to my approach, however, which is evident on this thread. Because I am on this thread and have not yet been silenced, all sorts of beginner’s perspectives abound, from inventor-itis to conspiracism to New Agey naïveté, and so on. Those are all early-stage perspectives that must be overcome if any FE effort will have a prayer. But virtually nobody has ever played the game at the high levels and lived to tell about it, so there are innumerable misconceptions of how the land lies, which a huge part of the problem. What I am doing is a long, long, long, way from having that worthy group amassed that the inventor willing to give it away can give it to. Because I know that FE has already been developed to the thirtieth generation, I am not putting much energy into the inventor’s path to FE, but if that ever happened, the only approach with a prayer, and the only one that I would be interested in, would look something like this:

1. The technology would be totally open source, and nobody would ever try to patent it;

2. It would be a non-profit venture;

3. All monies that came in would be accounted for publicly - if some true “donors” wished to be anonymous, that would be OK, but they would also not have any public voice or input into the organization (there would be no anonymous participants), but…

4. Every dollar that left the effort’s coffers would be published, including who got the money;

5. There would not be any secret plans; it would all be out in the open, and the entire world would be able to see its progress.

If those principles seem unworkable, then it just shows where humanity is these days. The means become the ends, and the biggest event in human history has to happen in the light of day. No secret games to save the day. I, for one, am not interested in anything less than what I published above. I have already given the general principles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#stage1

for an effort to have a prayer. Anything less will encourage the abuse of FE technology, but the lamb’s path simultaneously has two primary virtues:

1. It may well be the only path that will work (and it has never been tried).

2. That path is also the one most likely to prevent its misuse, if we ever achieve publicly-available FE.

The Young Warriors think that they can defeat Godzilla in battle.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

That may be the most dangerous delusion relating to FE that we have, and it is probably the most common, once people shed the delusion that Godzilla does not exist. That is also the most dangerous way to FE. If by some miracle the adolescent Warriors defeat Godzilla (and they can’t do it on the battlefield – that would truly be like a mouse defeating an elephant – so they could only hope to sneak up on him when he is asleep, and innumerable “sneakers” have already been taken out, almost effortlessly), they would be the last people on Earth who should implement FE.

We can’t play Peter Pan and wish Godzilla away, and that is probably the most common New Age approach that I have seen, as if denial really works.

That earlier question, about how I “know” that this path has a prayer, I thought about this weekend, and it is like I have stated a number of times; people have to go get experience that helps shed their conditioning before they are really going to begin to understand.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

Otherwise, it is all a theory to them. I would not suggest that people gain experience the way that I did, but if they did, they would see that I am not really operating on “faith” with my approach. I lived through us fleeing Washington with little more than the clothes on our backs, and less than two years later, we were being offered a billion dollars to go away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

Again, the billion dollar offer was just part of that terrain, which was a learning experience like no other. I was far more central to the Ventura events than is presented on my site, and some observers thought that I may have been more central to it than Dennis was. I don’t think that way myself, but I understand the perspective. It was all way larger than life. I know what a handful of committed people are capable of, and yes, we got plenty of divine intervention – you are never as alone as it may seem. The core was made up of four of us; we had Godzilla’s keen attention, and we lived to tell about it. I could go on for days, but let me just say that “faith” almost has nothing to do with my perspective. It is not a materialistic perspective, but it is not blind faith, either.

I have a busy day ahead of me, and I will try to get to the other posts soon (I have not read them yet), perhaps today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th August 2011 at 03:55.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

David Hughes (15th August 2011), eaglespirit (14th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2011), EsmaEverheart (15th August 2011), Isthatso (17th August 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (14th August 2011), Ria (17th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #942
    Thanks

Hi:

I am in the middle of chores, but want to make a little addendum to the previous post. One of the reasons why I am going about this the way that I am is because I saw the “faith based” approach that Dennis used. People would ride Dennis’s intense faith and be inspired by it, at least until he left the room. “Faith” is a slippery subject and I do not like using the word, because it brings up all the brainless Christian “faith” that I have seen for many years. The universe that many with the Christian worldview have faith in (like only they go to Heaven), I do not want to have anything to do with. Dennis prayed for my benighted soul, “unbeliever” that I was. I am not worried about going to hell or oblivion because I do not accept Jesus as my personal savoir, or whatever the Christian buzzwords are today.

But, I understand people’s need to see things with their own eyes. That is what Machiavelli was talking about:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

Once in a while, a fervent quest and beseeching will result in an undeniable physical manifestation (you usually have to prove yourself “worthy” of it, I am afraid). However, it is virtually never one that you get to put on your kitchen table and amaze your friends with, to help them see. Such evidence is only for the seeker, and it is almost always ephemeral. That is the nature of the beast. I have never been in the room with an FE machine, and I don’t need to. I “believe” that they exist, but it is far, far from blind faith.

If your parent or spouse said that they were taken aboard an alien spaceship and played cards with the ETs, and you had actually seen strange lights over their house that night, and you were all in the business of pursuing the ET question, and you had all had some kind of encounter with the craft and heard stories that some had been taken aboard, and you sometimes heard it from the alleged participants, and then your spouse or parent told you that it happened to them, on a night that you thought that it might, would you believe them?

From my early training:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_edn4

to the voice in my head:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

that led me on my preposterous journey, there are times when I sit back and wonder if it really happened the way that it did. I recently read an interview with Paul McCartney, and he said that some mornings he wakes up and finds it hard to believe that he was part of The Beatles.

This weekend, I had a “day off” from my usual reading and read Ned Dougherty’s Fast Lane to Heaven. His NDE was similar to Brinkley’s, especially the part about prophetic visions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#brinkley

His book was published six months before 9/11, and one of his visions of the future was:

"A major terrorist attack may befall New York City or Washington, D.C., severely impacting the way we live in the United States."

http://www.spiritdaily.org/Prophecy-...dougherty1.htm

Like other NDE-ers, his background heavily colored his experience, and his Irish Catholic background certainly affected how he interpreted his visions and encounters, but what I found particularly interesting was that he was in denial for quite some time about his NDE, even though it was more real than physical reality to him. He kept denying and doubting, until he pretty much got it hammered into his head with subsequent experiences that it was real.

So, when those who live through such events can have a hard time believing that they really happened, what chance does somebody like me have of convincing total strangers of the reality of my journey and how the FE lands lies? I understand the denial of the masses and do not try to engage them. I am sympathetic to their plight, but I also live on the same planet and aim to help us rise above the muck. I am also sympathetic to those who are simply lending their awareness to what I am attempting, and wonder how on Earth it could ever have any positive impact. I know that its impact will be positive; whether it will be enough is the question. What I am trying to achieve – enough people thinking comprehensively, so they can keep their awareness on what is important – has not really been done before, not by anybody who has walked the high road toward FE. Will it be too little, too late? Maybe, and I really see this as performing ancillary support for the FE heroes, but it could well be the missing piece that will send it over the top. I have spent the past twenty years of my life on this track, although when I first embarked on it, I was not quite sure where it was going. I was exploring uncharted territory, and did not know where it would lead me.

However, I am looking for those needles in haystacks, and those needles are not just going to have open minds and lots of study under their belt; they will have had experiences on their journeys that opened their eyes, however briefly, to the reality beyond the scarcity-based conditioning that we are all subjected to, from the first breath that we take until our last. I am looking for some highly unusual people. As Ernie says, he is dismissed as a dreamer among those close to him. Boy, I wish that my treatment had been that gentle! Pretty much anybody who has walked a path like mine has been ostracized by friends and family, as their journey seemed to threaten the herd’s safety, or looked crazy. I wish it was not that way, but it comes with the territory, and I have rarely found an exception to that dynamic. I hope that we are only slightly ahead of our time.

Back to chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th August 2011 at 00:39.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Carmen (15th August 2011), eaglespirit (14th August 2011), EsmaEverheart (15th August 2011), Isthatso (17th August 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (14th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), Ria (17th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011), ulli (14th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #943
    Thanks

Wade,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

It's now very apparent to me that going out and trying to defeat Godzilla in any way that it has been tried in the past is a complete non-starter. I've read enough of your story to come to the conclusion that if your good self and Dennis weren't able to do it, then nobody else really has a snowballs chance in hell. I'd say that getting as far as you did has made it even more difficult now for anyone following in your footsteps, as Godzilla has no doubt ironed out any small chinks that you may have found, and is now nigh on impenetrable.

Has there ever been a decent documentary made about FE? A comprehensive effort clearly explaining the whole conundrum to people in plain English? Kind of like a Zeitgeist type thing? I've lost count of the amount of times that i've referred people to your site only to ask them a couple of weeks later what they thought about this or that essay and they "hadn't had a chance to read it yet".
    Last edited by David Hughes; 25th August 2018 at 08:43.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th August 2011), Limor Wolf (10th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #944
    Thanks

Heck Sandy, if you have been having OBEs (I never have), you don’t need to be seeking too many mystical experiences.

Hi Ernie:

Man, you are tough, if you do that FE and abundance talk with your family and neighbors. There are not many people in my immediate circles that I do it with, but I do it with some frequency. They take it more seriously than John Q. Public does, because they know me, but it is still perilous to do so. The FE path can be a life-wrecker.

Oh boy, on the perils of FE. I have written on my site somewhere, and on this thread, that part of the FE conundrum is that we can blow up the planet if FE was implemented with the killer ape mentality that has dominated humanity since before there were humans. I acknowledge the peril, and the universal denial that I see seems to be partly because we are not ready to be responsible with it. There seems to be a fail-safe in place. As I stated in my previous posts, that is partly why I am taking the lamb’s path. Yes, Sandy, as Greer has said, FE is in the hands of the worst elements of humanity today. But, Level 5:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

is not entirely delusional, but believing that it is the only possible outcome, or the most likely one, is.

Yes, Sandy, you are taking the “positive” position on FE, as I do, which is that there are some downsides, but if enough people with high enough integrity lead the way, the upside will become evident (which goes way beyond no more utility bills) before the killer ape effect takes over and continents are vaporized, and the scarcity-base ways of being will quickly become obsolete. We will probably need that global peacekeeper force made of grandmothers, however, at least for a while.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#weapons

Hi Robert:

The sand box analogy is a good one, and the Big Boys are operating at the sandbox mentality, although a sophisticated version of it. They have yet to grow up, spiritually, but they are us. They are only exploiting a situation that humanity has created. If enough people woke up, their games would no longer work, and they would have to find a new sandbox, or learn to play the new game. They are not going to be defeated; we can only make their game obsolete by refusing to play it, and by playing a different game. That is all part of the conundrum.

Hi Tyler:

Our efforts were certainly something different, a new wrinkle that Godzilla had not seen before. We were not some inventor with a gizmo. Godzilla certainly learned with us, but in the end, it was not that difficult to take us out. For instance, all it took was a little under-the-table money and the promise of promotions to get the goons in Ventura County eager to do the dirty work. They did not even care if we were innocent:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#care

and I am sure that for some of them, that we were innocent made it more fun for them. However, there are plenty of struggles happening at the Godzilla level, and some innocent newcomer might just get The Muppet Movie ending:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#power

Godzilla is watching my lamb’s attempt, and perhaps with some curiosity; this is also a new path to the castle, so it is novel if nothing else. What he might do if a stampede of lambs stormed the castle makes for interesting speculation, but I am really trying to ignore Godzilla’s castle and build my own, but it won’t look like a castle, either.

If I ever encounter Godzilla to “defeat” him, I have described how I hope the encounter appears:

http://www.serendipity.li/fe/minefields.htm

I’ll need a bunch of friends if it ever comes to that, but I hope that it does not.

Tyler, you are thinking advanced thoughts about this, and thanks for lending your awareness to it. On FE documentaries, there have been some. I have not watched them, but there is a huge series that features Bearden, among others.

http://cheniere.org/sales/online-store.htm

It appears to be, however, mostly around FE physics and inventors, and not so much about what FE could do. Yes, a documentary on what the impact of FE could be could be pretty spectacular. But, it would really have to be an “adult” film. It can’t deny that Godzilla exists, or that people have been their own worst enemies as far as making FE happen. It needs to frankly acknowledge the past and present, while making the case of what can be if enough of us cared to help make it happen. It can’t play to the ego. It must play to the soul. It must encourage people to accept responsibility for how it is, and help empower people to make a difference, in a positive way.

It can be a real slippery slope to another “conspiratorial” rant, and on the other side, it can be some New Age pabulum. Neither one would really be very helpful, IMO. That documentary is still waiting to happen, but there is a lot of work to do before something like that can happen. The people who are going to be awakened by a two-hour movie are not my target audience. Bearden’s documentary looks like it is more than forty hours. Also, at this time, if anybody tried making such a documentary (Trombly seems to be making one about his journey, and I would stand in line to see it – Dennis has made many movies about his journey, some of which I appear in), they would get lots of attention from the wrong places. Godzilla would be only one of the interested parties. I talked about it in one of my interviews with Scott:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...inventors.html

about how some filmmakers picked Yull Brown’s brain for a couple of days, and said that they were going to get him to the big time. They disappeared, and a couple of years later, out comes Chain Reaction, which was a poorly done thriller that used Brown’s Gas’s destructive aspects as the movie’s premise.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

I don’t trust Hollywood. A national TV show is aired every few years about Dennis, and it is all black propaganda that features Mr. Skeptic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

When helpful documentaries for the masses get made, it is almost over. At this stage, it really needs to be comprehensive thinkers who can root this stuff into their awareness, in a deep way. That has always been part of the problem. New Agers do not see this as much different than The Secret, or people think that air cars can do it, or biofuels, or marching on Washington, or chatting up their friends, or finding that inventor with his gizmo and all of those old skins ways of trying to hold the new wine. This is a conundrum, probably the deepest one of all time. There are no easy answers, I am sorry to say. If we all woke up to love and used our heads, it would be easy, but that is also part of the conundrum. Almost nobody in the FE field thinks like I do (Brian was the closest), much less anybody from the general public. This is not easy to wrap your head around.

Yes, the GCs have many plans, they are not pretty ones, and they are not about liberating humanity with FE, let me tell you. It is pretty dark stuff, but again, it is fractured, and some want FE to come out:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

But I really don’t concern myself with Godzilla much. I do what I can do. It is seductive to focus on Godzilla, thinking that he is the root of the problem. He isn’t. He is only a symptom of our malaise, not a cause. I acknowledge his greatness – he is very good at what he does – but I then turn away and do my work. Again, denying Godzilla or fixating on him are both victim-oriented reactions, and are fear-based. I am trying to do something different.

Gotta go to work, and yes, Ilie, I did not get that visions post done last week! Maybe this week.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th August 2011 at 15:38.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Corncrake (15th August 2011), eaglespirit (15th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2011), Isthatso (17th August 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (11th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011), Scott (15th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #945
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

I had some time today while waiting for my customers.

I thought, what if FE became available tomorrow? I realized something right quick, FE means nothing to my life. I can't afford to buy it and I have nothing to hook it to. So I saw that it depends on how FE is made available. If it comes just as a power source I have no need for it. If it comes in a package with force fields and anti-gravity, then there's something I could use.

Since FE is unlikely to come with anti-gravity and force fields, I tried real hard to imagine how I could make use of it. If I had twenty extra years, I might do my own tinkering and develop a mobile home/hydroponic garden/amatuer lab, or something and just go hover around the world. But I don't have those twenty extra years.

So, I'm sad to say, given the situation where FE becomes available to this society as it is, I can only see one use for it. I would use it to create a social deterent. One where there would be severe repurcusions if any one should try to force their will upon me. Then I would go about living my life the way I want to, without government or economic intervention.

I would never pay rent again. I would drive a car without a license or insurance, safe in the knowledge that no one could tell me otherwise. I would go find a quiet spot somewhere and hunt and fish most of my time. And when I need something only money can buy, I'd come back to the city and work for a bit and earn it.

But never again would I bow down to any body ever again.

I think there would be a lot of people like that...

This is another reason why we must cause a paradigm shift to an abundance-based ideology if FE is to have a positive, uplifting effect upon all of society - even those that don't care to help with the cause in any way. Everybody must benefit or else no one can, not in the ultimate sense at least.

Just some of my musings today.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011), sandy (17th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #946
    Ilie Pandia

Well, I could do a lot with free energy power source as I can track all my costs to energy costs. Free energy would liberate me, in this "3D" world sense at least.

Heating, cooling, water and air filtering are the first applications that come to mind. There are some cool devices that I could build myself that could use that free energy. Even if I could not plug it into something right away, I know a lot of people who would! And they could use it to build tools for others to do other things... it would cause a domino effect, really!

Probably the people that would benefit most, right from the first day, would be those that currently have no heat, no fresh water, no food and no heath care (the true heath care). Their life would improve a many times over night! And right there you'd have a lot of human potential unleashed from the struggle of survival.

Once everybody is well fed, has clean water, and a cool/warm house as needed, then the fun begins! Recycling and cleaning would have no cost. With free energy there is practically no waste! All elements can be stored for later usage, or broken down, or combined into more stable compounds... we don't do this now because there is too expensive in terms of energy requirements. It's "cheaper" to just dump the "waste" someplace.

I suspect wars would cease pretty fast too, since oil once is no longer used as fuel, will be more than enough for whatever applications are left.

My vision is that, with the free energy power source, the city I live in could become a paradise garden really fast. I could not do it by myself, that's for sure, but I know what can be done and who to contact for the skills I lack.

With FE humans would be finally free to be creative and joyous, and not worry about survival. The paradox is that "internal freedom", love and awareness must come first, and then the free energy power source

PS: Having a free energy source for my laptop and phone would be really cool too

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Caren (17th August 2011), eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Isthatso (17th August 2011), Limor Wolf (11th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), sandy (17th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #947
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Everyone,

Just think all the tinkers big and small could come out of the shadows and implement all the hidden great inventions laying waste at present. People would be enlivened and enlightened just by the onus of survival being removed and the pure joy of being and doing what one loves would enrich the world to beyond our today's imagination Paradise on Earth I have heard it said

Look what you have started Wade a world of Abundance right here and now, one many Mystics have proclaimed!!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Caren (17th August 2011), eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Limor Wolf (11th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #948
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

These last posts have set me thinking as to my application of FE. It actually takes a bit of effort to think of all the uses of FE . No need for fuel of any sort. Firewood? I guess heating would be applicable also. I would sort of miss a fire. Love to hear more of the applications of free energy. Bi-location, travel with ones own craft would be fabulous, no borders, no passports, no checkpoints.

Ive read in various spiritual books and from teachers that all of the technology on the outer are examples of what we are capable of within ourselves. Eg television (inner vision) telephone cp, (mental telepathy) space craft (bi-location, astral travel) outside light, (inner light radiating outwards) buying goods, food etc, (manifesting from the unseen). Visioning the life we plan and watching it unfold in miraculous ways. No more mass to mass.!!
    Last edited by Carmen; 17th August 2011 at 03:48.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Caren (17th August 2011), eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Limor Wolf (11th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011), sandy (17th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #949
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Wonderful Musings...Coming Soon...Live and in Living Abundant Color!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011), sandy (17th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #950
    Thanks

Hi All:

Big subject. The most common response from those who are not in denial about FE is this: “I want to live way out in the boonies someplace, but can’t do it without an energy source. Is there an FE machine that I can buy, so I can do it?” When I hear that, I have two responses. The first is that FE is not here yet, and the second is that it needs the help of all those people who can put FE to immediate use. Sitting back and waiting for it to come is not too helpful. As Ernie says, the immediate applications for his household are slim. About the only thing it could do for a home is eliminate the energy bills. That is not an insignificant “only,” as you could keep your house as warm or cool as you wanted, without worrying about what it would cost you. You could also not have to put gasoline in your car. But those applications still require some technological retrofitting to work. You can’t just plug in your FE machine and go.

But beyond that, as Ilie mentioned, are a bunch of immediate applications that would be easy for societies to implement. I mention them in my site, in a number of places:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

I also discuss them in my Nexus interview with Scott (later in the interview):

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...4879#post24879

I was just listening to it the other day. It is kind of funny that when I do my interviews, I initially think that they are not very good, as I know that I fell far short of what is in my mind, but as I listen to them later, I realize that they get the gist of my message across fairly well. Even though they could be better, I really have not seen anybody talk about this stuff quite like I have, so it has its place in the discussion.

What Ilie is presenting is exactly what I am hoping that people begin thinking of. It is easy to get lost in FE physics, the conundrum and all of the beginner’s pitfalls. Over the years, it was really frustrating that I could almost never get anybody to that stage of imagining the applications, of FE. They almost always get trapped in the early layers of the FE onion, with at least 99% of them in the denial layers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1

So, my strategy for a long time has been to get people who can go there to just imagine that they live in a Level 16 society, at least in its early phases:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level16

and think about what it might look like. Once they can get the message of what can be, maybe they can reach Level 12 easier, and not get stuck in the early levels. This is my novel strategy, and I really have no idea if it will work, but it might. It really comes down to finding those needles in haystacks, getting them to at least imagine abundance (and in a nuts-and-bolts way, not some New Agey fantasy that almost invariably is impractical), and seeing if we can sustain a high vision long enough that we can first bake it into our awareness, and then see if some harmonic effects can be created (the choir effect).

That is my strategy. But, first, the choir needs to be formed, a large enough one to be heard, and it all starts with one person, then two, then ten, and so on. Believe me, at this time, nearly the entire planet is against even the idea of FE. You have to see it to believe it, and that is why I caution people from proselytizing the FE message right now. The ground is not yet fertile, and I have watched lives get wrecked and careers end as people tried proselytizing the message to co-workers, family and friends. They don’t get it, not now. Maybe some of you are in circles where a few of you get it, but I have yet to see any organization that really got it, where they were all Level 12s. Newcomers invariably need to try out the earlier levels, the kind that Ilie said he was in when he first encountered me. That scattering into the other levels usually fractures the groups, with some running off to scale the ramparts, tinker, look for tinkers, raise money, and all the old ways of going about it, old ways that always lead to disaster in this milieu.

Yes, Carmen, all of this stuff hints at what our natural abilities are. Bill used an email from me as his introduction to my Camelot interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/wade_frazier.html

which sums up what you are referring to, I believe.

Working on the next visions post, and will have it done by this weekend, I hope.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th August 2011 at 12:42.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Caren (17th August 2011), eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011), sandy (17th August 2011), Scott (17th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #951
    Thanks

I was up all night, pacing in my office and thinking about FE. I feel, that FE would make a great comedy. You know, Joe Blow and Minnie Milf recieve an FE device. And dad plunks it on the coffee table and the family gathers around and Vanessa Blow, the daughter says, hey that box is blocking the TV! Dad says, this is the new power source. Minnie says, how does it work? Dad says, no idea but it only cost $725. Two weeks later the FE box is buried under dirty laundry and some magazines, all but forgotten. One lone cell phone cord dangles from the machine's port. Then Hector Blow, the teenage nerdy son, pulls out the box and takes it to the workroom. He begins tinkering...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DoubleHelix (18th August 2011), eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th August 2011), sandy (17th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #952
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Ernie, first I fought you write about the "real deal". And it made me sad... After second read it got to me you may hint at movie screenplay . Now that's funny Strange...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), sandy (17th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #953
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

hey Wade,

you'll like this one, created a site and was showing this pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	the future.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	9445

for the first week, someone had broke the link so the page was unviewable, when they fixed that. someone covered this pic...

the day I submitted that project to Google it disappeared from my sent box, I'm sure they never saw it before now...

put it up on a Google site...

26. Link to Post #954
    Thanks

Ah, Ernie, it would be more of a farce than a comedy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farce

but I get it. As Robert alludes to, in the real world of FE, everybody catches on quickly, if they get past denial. The smart ones instantly realize that it is a quadrillion dollar technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

Almost invariably, greed takes over and it becomes a bloodbath:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#greed

Almost all epic fantasy is about some energy-based power that can be liberated with magic talismans and the like. Many movies have been made about some new, extraordinary power source and the fight over it. The truly strange thing about FE is that it is a real world situation, but people treat the FE journey as some Hollywood story or “conspiracy theory.” Truth is stranger than fiction.

I have watched people turn into Orcs overnight, when they thought that if they slit enough throats, FE could be theirs so they could become the next world dictator. It is an infantile perspective, but it is amazing to watch people revert to that state almost instantly, when the opportunity seems to arise.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th August 2011 at 15:06.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (18th August 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th August 2011), sandy (19th August 2011)

28. Link to Post #955
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

But when will we get FE...?

OOoppps sorry just thinking aloud.

Carry on
    Last edited by Tahi; 18th August 2011 at 14:49.
    A thought...? Its a bright blinding Spark.

Often called the Spark of Life... But its only a Spark. A Spark that never burns out, it is a Spark from The Creator, The Whole, The Source.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahi For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), sandy (19th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #956
    Thanks

Look how many ways you can go from there, though. (I like the one where Minnie is sick and tired of waiting for Joe to install the device so tries hooking it up to their car in the place of the battery!)

Like answering the question: How did the device end up in Joe Blow's possession with the sanction of the PTB in the first place?

One last one,

Joe Blow on phone, its ringing:
    Eclectic Electric Limited, how can I help you?
    Hello, this is Joe Blow, again, here at 123 Maple St. I was just wondering when you guys are going to come install that power box?
    I'm sorry, sir, it seems installations have hit a snag, a legal one, and we have stopped all work until it is sorted out.
    Oh? How long will that take?
    No way to tell. But no one wants to take responsibility for the device. Since the government has decreed the science behind the device to be of national security, no one knows how it works.
    What? But the ads said it was clean, free, safe energy.
    Well, it is. But since we don't know the way it operates, we cannot assume liability.
    What's that mean?
    I'm sorry sir, I have another call, I'll have to put you on hold.
    After a few mins on hold, Joe hangs up.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), sandy (19th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #957
    Thanks

Hi Tahi:

We get it when enough of us want it enough, and are willing to do both the internal and external work needed to overcome the organized suppression and humanity’s inertia. Of course, events are happening (Gulf oil spill, Fukushima, hydrocarbon-control genocides in Asia) that are beginning to focus the public’s awareness on the perils of our current energy practices, and they might eventually be seen as gentle wake up calls compared to what may be coming. If enough of us wake up fast enough, the really dire predictions will not come to pass. I vote for that one.

Hi Ernie:

There used to be a comic strip on the USA’s president, as if his position was a typical civil service job. When his wife would ask him how it went at the office that day, he would complain about the plumbing, the guy in the adjacent cubicle, or whatever. Your Joe Blow scenario is not as fictional as some may think:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor

Best,

Wade

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (18th August 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), sandy (19th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #958
    Thanks

Your Joe Blow scenario is not as fictional as some may think:
    my point exactly.

And a few days later, Hector comes up from the basement with the box in pieces.
    Hey, dad, you know that power box you bought that's just been gathering dust in the laundry room?
    Yeah, yeah, I know. But what can I do? I can't get any one to install it. They say it is easy to do yourself but I'm not touching the electricity.
    No, dad. I mean the box itself, look.
    Dad looks in the split case and the few parts inside:
    What's with the rocks and the sand?
    No idea, it was in the box when I opened it.
    So, how's it work then, egg-head.
    Well, it is almost reminiscent of an internal storage battery, as the nickel electrode alludes to.
    Yeah, and...
    Dad, as far as I can tell this thing should not work at all.
    Great. Good detective work son. Now, do you mind putting it back together?
    That's just it dad, I've put it back together and it doesn't work any more. Somehow these rocks and the sand and these flakes of mica have to be in a special configuration or something...
    Are you telling me I'm out over $700 bucks!
    Don't you get it, dad. They are purposely hiding how this works - so we can't figure it out.
    I don't care what they are doing - you broke my box!
    But dad...
    Don't but dad me, young man. You're grounded. No computer for a week. And no cell phone either!
    Ah dad, that's not fair. You're not listening to me. This is important.
    Never mind. Get up to your room and clean it up!
    Dad takes the box and its paltry pieces to the curb. It's garbage day in the morning.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), sandy (19th August 2011)

36. Link to Post #959
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Hi All ! Wishing You Well !

"Abundance" Is Ascending : )
    Sharing some more progress pics of "Abundance"...I am getting Her completed as time and resources allow the time and resources : )
    Awesome Energy up on the hill here in NC...spent a number of nights sleeping and meditating in the teepee/medicine wheel. We will probably have some ceremonies here also in the future with a local group of Folks that are 'forward' thinking in our group meditations...including FE and Abundance rhythms! Aho!

4 circular windows and 2nd floor sleeping loft:

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), sandy (19th August 2011)

38. Link to Post #960
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi eaglespirit,

Looking awesome and love the geometry cuts too. Thanks for the updates and sweet dreams full of abundance
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 536 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 148 536 LastLast