Page 5 of 535 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 505 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Dale:

In Jeane Manning and Joe Garbon’s Breakthrough Power, on page 123, is a list of the thirty terms that Jeane has collected over the years that have been used to describe what is probably the same phenomenon, which is, in essence, the ZPF. The torsion field is not on that list, but arguably should be:

http://changingpower.net/articles/gr...or-new-energy/

The bottom line is that the ZPF spins, and people like Schauberger were describing its rotational nature with his “vortex” description. Think of the electron’s motion in the atom to get an idea of the ZPF. I am not a physicist, but have encountered a bunch of them over the years, and it is obvious that quantum mechanics has plenty of room in it for the ZPF. Einstein had a big problem with the strange nature of quantum mechanics, and figured that it would fall by the wayside in its current incarnation when we knew more. Two of my favorite quotes on quantum mechanics are Richard Feynman’s, “It is safe to say that nobody understands quantum mechanics;” and John Wheeler’s, “If you are not completely confused by quantum mechanics, you do not understand it.”

Just look at those quotes by Schroedinger and Bohr, who helped invent quantum physics:

http://phys.wordpress.com/2006/06/09...anical-quotes/

Yeah, I do not want to make this a free energy physics thread (although if there is enough interest, somebody can create one at Avalon, but I doubt that I would participate in it much), but I’ll say that nearly all of the free energy technologies that I am aware of are tapping into that field, harvesting its motion. A discussion of free energy physics quickly gets into the craziness of quantum theory, and I will not be leading that kind of conversation. Brian O’Leary realized early on in his free energy activism that discussing the physics was a loser for almost all audiences, and maybe especially with scientists and the technically trained. Brian has tried to lend his gravitas and experience into making free energy scientifically respectable, and I’ll never have his lofty credentials. However, Brian has one of those permanent hairdos that was created by the wind of all the doors slamming in his face.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#bringing

As Bill said in our interview, Brian knows everybody. That is not much of an exaggeration. When he was in Princeton's Physics Department, his fellow professors numbered something like five or six Nobel Laureates. As you can see in that first interview that Brian did with Camelot:

http://projectcamelot.org/brian_o_leary.html

he said that they would get together each week for social hour, and all they all did was ridicule anything that didn’t fit into their rationalist-materialistic paradigm. Brian felt uneasy about it, and that was before he had his mystical awakening. After he left Princeton, Brian helped Buzz Aldrin get a job and shared an office with him. Brian is not a name-dropper by nature, but when privately discussing these issues, he will talk about how some chair of a world-renowned physics department, whom he once studied under, would go into a semi-rage is he declared something like ZPE “impossible,” or how a famous atmospheric science colleague had sold his soul to the hydrocarbon lobby, or how one of the leading environmentalist names reacted to Brian’s suggestion that free energy might be possible as if Brian had personally attacked him, or how another huge name in the “alternative” energy community was very cool to the idea of free energy (and I am very familiar with that scientist’s work, and all he does is advocate windmills, wringing more energy out of that gallon of gasoline, etc.). In the scientific establishment, nobody is home.

Greer has had that same reaction plenty of times during his activism, but once the attacker’s colleagues told Greer what the attacker’s real motivation was:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#rubbish

When the California governor’s energy advisors tried to run us out of town back when Enron was raping him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#sacramento

it was incredible to witness (it became a famous event). So, trying to engage the scientific community on the free energy issue is a non-starter, especially for somebody like me. I know that the technologies that harness the ZPF are many and spectacular, from Sparky Sweet’s stuff (if you take that link, you eventually get to the paper that Sparky wrote to describe the physics of his device, and you can get footage from Bearden of it in action, and there is some on the Internet (Sparky’s stuff was probably the Casimir effect on steroids: https://youtube.com/watch?v=bOjSXjCOqYo )):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

to what my pal saw in the underground setting:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

But you and I will not be invited to such demonstrations, and I don’t even want to attend something like that (it can hazardous to your health to snoop around in that stuff).

Brian brings his scientific heavyweight’s credentials to the issue, and I bring the seat-of-the-britches experiences of me and those close to me. We have joined our efforts together on and off over the years, and it is a good team. My Bucky-like writings and archival nerdishness complements Brian’s man-of-the-people persona. For instance, I wrote the “Big Picture” part of that DOE proposal, as well as part of the “Further Obstacles and Opportunities” part.

http://www.brianoleary.info/Impacts.html

I only did that because Brian asked me to. I doubt that the DOE is going to come to the free energy rescue.

I have encountered the DOE a number of times over the years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

and that is a big dead end.

Again, I am taking a particular approach to the free energy issue that I have never really seen anybody do before, and we will see how it goes. Keeping my planned conversation from disappearing into all the many rabbit holes might be my greatest challenge. Garage tinkering, Indiana Jones-ing, P.T. Barnum-ing, raising money, going to market, creating inventors’ “sanctuaries,” beseeching the government, knocking on corporate front doors, talking free energy physics, and so on, is all territory that I have trod before, and I am not really all that interested in that stuff anymore. You have to choose your battles.

I hope that is enough for you for now.

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2011 at 20:54.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (16th January 2011), cayman (24th February 2012), Dale (16th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), iceni tribe (14th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (16th January 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Hi Dale: I am going to add an anecdote that you might find interesting. The story of my days with Dennis has not been publicly told yet, not really. My site hints at a lot that I have never written publicly about, to protect people, but one story is harmless and interesting.

When we were in Ventura, I talked with a man who had some “disruptive” technology that the U.S. government seized for “national security” reasons (a very common event in this field), and when he was in his twenties, he had reason to call Princeton's Physics Department. This was in the early 1950s, I believe. The phone rang, and some old man with a thick German accent answered it with, “This is Albert.” It was Einstein. Imagine that. The conversation quickly waxed quasi-mystical, where Einstein discussed his amazement at our universe’s incredible mysteriousness. They guy said that Einstein seemed to almost be wandering amongst the stars during their conversation. That is consistent with what I have read about him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#einstein

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2011 at 04:27.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna (16th January 2011), Dale (16th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (16th June 2014), Melinda (10th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Wade thank you so much for joining us here at Avalon. If I may wander off from the current topic for a minute? i gravitate towards the health area and have just finished reading and absorbing the material here on Gaston Naessen: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#naessens. What a fabulous article. I try to follow all things pleomorphic / chromatids / somatids /protids etc including Gaston Naesens. My searching led me to the work of George Merkyl (most current article here) http://www.sun-nation.org/merkl-dr-george-merkl.html and original article that sparked my interest here http://www.rexresearch.com/merkl/merkl.htm who developed life crystals and if one searchs more into it, he was able to create lifeforms.

A bit about this man: Dr George Merkl Ph.D, PhD, a Nuclear Physicist & Microbiologist. 1930 - 2004. He is listed in "Who's Who Among Pioneers in Science Today" and holds several awards in Physics and Biology. He has over 400 patents to his name on his discoveries and inventions, many of which were immediately classified as top secret by the National Security Agency due to their applicability in defense-critical areas. I started a thread here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=chondrianas that provides a bit more about him

"Life Crystals provide concentrated ATP and GTP in the purest form, with "the penta carbon sugars providing the four basic building blocks of life in pure form." When light passes through these Life Crystals, they emerge polarized, and it is this polarized light that sets the stage for the evolution of life!.............. "

There is much much more to the story as you can imagine. I sounds a bit like the work of Nassim Haramein uses some of Georges physics

Would you have come across George and his work in your travels? and if so would you have any more recent information about where his work on life crystals and chromatids went, I suspect they are called something else today however. I have been unable to find forums or other places to discuss his work.

Thanks in anticipation
    Witchy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    (...)They guy said that Einstein seemed to almost be wandering amongst the stars during their conversation. That is consistent with what I have read about him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#einstein
    (...)
    The thing that is consistent about both Tesla and Einstein, is that at one point they more or less "dropped out". One can speculate to the reasons, but the theme of "looking at the humanity and being scared of what they saw" kind of shows up. Though, of course, those are speculations.

It is bit like "mages" among "barbarians". ... and we know "Conan" attitude. (sorry for another pulp reference )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), write4change (21st January 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Hi Luke:

Yes, it is said that Einstein and Twain kind of gave up on humanity at the end of their lives. I get it. They both were men of high conscience, and in this world, that is tough row to hoe.

Wade

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member FJMcD's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome Wade - I too am a Silva Mind Control graduate still reading through your material, but felt the desire to speak that connection. I was 17 when my family took the class together here on the central coast of California, and have always been thankful for that beginning instruction and the opening of possibilities.

This is a wonderful place full of love.

Frankie Jane

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FJMcD For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Abundance

It's all around us if only we had eyes to see it.

For example, I have seen great piles of computer hardware that is our cast offs due to an evil of the scarcity mindset I shall call "deliberate obsolescence." There is a hidden agenda in the scarcity mindset which asserts that only the privileged are worthy of the latest developments in technology.

The maintenance of the state of the art comes at a huge cost, both in wealth and impact on the environment. In other words, it's just senseless waste. Each computer represents a lot of work, and energy which once used can never be reclaimed even under the present so-called recyling system. The recycling efforts are a joke, and don't really recycle much of anything because quite simply, there's so much waste going on that it can't keep up for one thing, and for another, there isn't any profit in it.

Meanwhile, there are many people who don't have a computer, need one or really want one, but can't because to buy one is beyond their means. And then you look at these huge piles of abundance headed for the crusher. How in the world can this be a moral thing? Conservatively, I would guess half of the computers that are discarded were in working condition.

And it's not just with computers. Wasteful consumption, and a disgusting devaluation of people's work is present no matter where you look- and all to support an unsustainable drive for profit growth and market share.

Enough complaining. What can be done with this huge abundance opportunity?

These old computers may not run the latest and greatest advances in Microsoft's software, but they do quite well with a Freeware effort called Ubuntu. The computer I'm using right now to access this website, and type this post and view the video interviews runs on Ubuntu. It would have otherwise been discarded on the technology refuse heap, and turned into trash. It runs better than it ever did with Microsoft programs: it can boot up, and reach its operating state in less than a minute.

How long does your Windows machine take to start up?

So, here's the thing: This is an example of Abundance that waits for someone to tap into it. It is now possible for everyone in this world who needs or wants a computer to have one, and there's no reason they should be denied.

I have "rescued" perhaps a dozen good computers in this way. They were considered too old, and too slow to be of any further use to anyone, and discarded. After I work on them, they have new life, and I begin the process of finding new homes for them. But the truth is, because of the pervasive scarcity mindset, I have had little success even giving them away.

I know of people who spend a great deal of time searching for the "best deal" on a new computer. So, I offer them an alternative; I take them in and show them an Ubuntu system. After they sit down and try it out, they see how easy they are to use, and how well they work, but then they choke on the price.

When I tell them, take it home with you right now, and I hope you enjoy it, they back off.

You get what you pay for they tell me. If people reject abundance, what can really be done about alleviating scarcity?

The wiser Avalonians will probably argue, "NoTingles, old computers are nothing but trouble, and that's why people don't want them." I've been using this "old" computer for the last year and a half without a lick of trouble. I replaced the tiny 8GB hard drive, and a case fan, and the A-drive for less than $50. It was a good investment I think.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NoTingles For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), filsmyth (31st January 2011), Melinda (10th May 2012), penn (13th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Hi witchy:

Thank you for creating that somatid thread. I might be familiar with some of his work. I saw Henry Monteith (who was involved with Merkyl) make a presentation at the 1991 U.S. Psychotronics national conference (where I met Brian O), but I think it was primarily on Nemes’s microscope:

http://www.rexresearch.com/nemes/1nemes.htm

As I recall, that scope could see “alive” and “dead” atoms. That sees a lot smaller than the somatoscope does. Of course, it was the usual suppression story, with Monteith trying to revive it on a shoestring, etc. Merkyl’s stuff appears to be related, and it may have also been part of Monteith’s presentation. I think that there have been many like Merkyl out there. Of course, they are suppressed. The American government has classified stuff like that literally thousands of times, and they are low level players in the suppression game.

I think that anything that points to a different paradigm of life and consciousness is rigorously suppressed. Such suppression helps keep the world-dominating materialism paradigm intact.

I once talked with Peter Moscow, and he said that Bob Beutlich, who has been with Psychotronics forever, used to think that tales of surveillance were just so much paranoia until the day that he picked up his phone and heard his voice from a conversation that he had the day before. That happened to us in Ventura, too. Apparently a cheap surveillance tactic back then was recording the conversation and then later transmitting it to a central recorder on the same phone line. If somebody picked up the phone while it was transmitting, they could hear the conversation that they previously had on the phone. And that is the “primitive” stuff. I could go on for days on that subject. It usually inspired paranoia, however. I have just assumed that I have been under surveillance for the past 25 years. At the CIA, FBI and Justice Department, they having filing cabinets full of stuff on Dennis, and I am sure that I at least merit a file folder or two. And that is just the government, who are small fry in the big picture.

Merkyl aside for a moment, the discoveries of Naessens are important for several reasons, but one of them is that anybody can look at that video footage and watch the somatids in action. Not only is the dark field microscope amazing in that it sees a world that light field scopes cannot, Naessens’s somatoscope achieves a resolution of 150 angstroms, where light field scopes only get 4,000 angstroms (limited by the wavelength of visible light). It is the only publicly working scope today where you can see life processes at that resolution. Modern optical theory cannot explain how to the somatoscope works, but looking through the scope is all the proof of the “impossible” that anybody needs, but orthodox science refuses to even look through the lens. As Nancy Appleton put it, it is hard to continue to ignore the findings of “filtrationists” like Naessens, when anybody can see the changes themselves in the video footage taken with such “impossible” microscopes.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#appleton

That is why Christopher Bird called Naessens the Galileo of the microscope.

That these kinds of pleomorphic dynamics were first discovered by the man that Pasteur probably plagiarized:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#paradigm

and that other another “impossible” microscope, Rife’s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

independently discovered pleomorphism almost a hundred years ago, highlights that fraudulence of the current paradigm that guides microbiology and the “medicine” derived from it. Such dogged adherence to a blinkered paradigm should make any thinking person step back in wonder. That something so fundamental as the building blocks of life itself are so willfully ignored should make anybody who says that things like free energy are “impossible” rethink their certitude.

It has been educational to confront “scientists” with the findings of the somatoscope, and watch them go into a tizzy of denial. I have watched them perform deeply irrational and emotional summersaults to dismiss what the somatoscope sees, when anybody can see it for themselves (the scientific ego is at work there – they performed similarly when dismissing the transmutation experiments using Brown’s Gas http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#yull ). Those denials are nothing short of incredible. It is as if modern physicists denied that gravity existed, and you dropped an apple in front of them, and they replied in a chorus, “We didn’t see anything fall. Falling is impossible! Go away! We don’t want to see your facts, we have our theories!” The danger is thinking that scientists as a whole are really very scientific:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#real

I’ll say this: the orthodox paradigm in this area is deeply flawed, and we barely know anything at all about life, at least in the “white” science world. I would think that any scientist worthy of the title would be excited about something like the somatoscope, that can see what no other scopes can (Rife’s aside), but the herd of orthodox scientists have been dissuaded from taking a look. I may know of no more spectacular demonstration of the anti-scientific attitudes of the “white” scientific establishment than the treatment afforded the somatoscope, Rife’s microscope, etc. That Merkyl’s work has been “classified” is typical, I am sad to say.

Similar to the free energy technology that has been developed in the “black science” world to the thirtieth generation, I am sure that microscopes like Naessens’s and Nemes’s are used in the “black science” world to go far more deeply than those suppressed pioneers have. What is known in the black world makes college physics textbooks look like cave drawings.

The black science world is notorious for its often-evil nature, so its findings can be highly distorted because of the motivation behind it. Some of what they do in that world is what Steven Greer will not discuss publicly, because it can mess you up to just hear about it.

Thanks for reading,

Wade

P.S., Yeah, this is kind of off topic, but not too far. The point of my site is that this is all related, and all falls under the category of “enforcing the scarcity paradigm,” in order to control the Great Herd of humanity. That is how the Global Controllers see it. If enough of us began shedding our herd instincts, it would quickly be “game over” for them and their world domination, and they know it well, which is why people like me have Internet stalkers, etc.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2011 at 19:40.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (16th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (16th January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), sheddie (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), witchy1 (16th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Hi FJMcD:

Yes, Silva was a great introduction.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#silva

When you do “remote viewing” on your own, nobody can take away your knowledge, and new vistas beckon.

Hi NoTingles:

I work in the high tech field and have been building and maintaining computers for many years. Yes, planned obsolescence is part of the scarcity paradigm. Everywhere you look, you see it. But, it is all primarily based on energy scarcity. I know of nothing that can pop the scarcity paradigm better than free energy can. It is the big leverage point, which is why it is so ruthlessly suppressed, with billions thrown around like confetti to keep that stuff under wraps.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

From your website. You'll love the obviousness of this one, in retrospect.:

The March of the Lemmings

The whole thing about the lemmings going off cliffs is a purposely created fallacy. The Disney cinematographers has no luck in getting the lemmings to jump off a cliff that they were purposely driven to.

So they pushed them off.

It was a directed false flag attack to falsely show/capture the created reactions of lemmings to a false legend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding scientists and deep education in the complex mind: People tell me that, well, a learned man, a scientist, they should know. I say, not necessarily so. They show the same emotionally driven capacity for ignorance as does the uneducated man (or anyone else). They have the same ego drives as anyone else.

Since they have a complex background story with such great detail.... that the walls of the life, with regard to finding the edges of that created and woven tapestry ....are very far away and buried, like the perfect near infinite (appearing) film set that seemingly has no end....this means they are usually MUCH harder to break out of their paradigm than a man who is far more ignorant. Sad, but true. this all depends on their emotional attachment to their life and world as it is.

When you compound such tendencies for their very deep back-story, where they spent, in some cases, decades creating that entire scope of life, it should them be easy to see why scientists are known as the hardest nut to crack.

Then we get to the current misnomer of how many scientists these day are more along the lines of glorified engineers. This is due to their acceptance of the idea of science having 'laws'. Where laws are a human social/moral/ethics consideration in averaging out behavior in cultural/societal group conditions and situations.

This means it's corollary is what is actually true in science, as science is about the theory of exploring the unknowns. Laws are for for engineering, which has specific methodological processes for the creating of known possibilities, and is wholly and completely not meant for exploration of unknowns.

Whereas the exact opposite is true in science. In science, there are no laws of any kind.

Only workable theory is allowed, theory that may or may not have a deep backstory of relative acceptance for certain situations and use. Since it is all theory, that specifically allows for the proper exploration of any so-called 'fundamental'. A fundamental may be judged unfit and in need of revision on the face of new evidence. Evidence which comes from the observation in the exploration of unknowns. So, everything is up for grabs and can shift, in science. Whereas in engineering, NOTHING is ever allowed to shift, as it is about building things that are workable in the human system of culture and society.

Never confuse the two.

Yet the modern paradigm of repression has worked as hard as it can to confuse the two, down to the point that now the scientists are living in this blatant lie where theory has become dogmatic law. And note that laws are about emotions, and punishment for the breakage of societal and cultural taboos, all based on emotions and 'human values'.

I do not know if you cover this angle on your website or not ...but it is one of the most (if not the most) fundamental break points that cover the created psychological block that has been inserted into the system. Find the point where the lie was inserted in the basics and one can then set about to rectifying it via increasing awareness. Which I think you are trying to do, here.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th January 2011 at 17:39.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

Yes, being of Norwegian and Swedish ancestry, the lemming’s bad rep is one that is near and dear to my heart. One could accuse the lemming tale of being another plot to make Scandinavian rodents look stupider than others. That said, the idea is well known. I could call it the “bison stampede off the cliff,” but that would make the Indians look bad.

Herd instinct is a survival mechanism, and is pre-sentient behavior. I never witnessed so many people abdicating their sentience as I saw after 9/11 in the USA:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#wtc

Fear makes people revert to survival behaviors, and when people’s herd instinct (primates are herd animals) takes over, the Global Controllers know that everything is well in hand. The somatidian dynamics that Naessens documented is similar in that survival stress makes cells revert to their primitive state and stop being team players in the body:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#anthro

Civilizations collapse and bodies self-destruct in similar ways:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#fail

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (16th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Melinda (10th May 2012), seko (29th May 2011), sheddie (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

I do not go into it as deeply as you just did, at least for why scientists are so unscientific and they regard their theories as “laws,” but I think that I present many, many instances where their indoctrination and herd conditioning take over. As the Brookings Institute advised NASA long ago, the group that will probably be the most threatened by the “discovery” of ET life is not religious fundamentalists, but scientists:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#brookings

That letter from Gerald Light on Eisenhower’s meeting with the ETs, and how the scientists had their minds and egos blown, rings so true.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...litics_Q_0.htm

I may do a more nuanced presentation one day. We’ll see

Thanks,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2011 at 17:49.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

Yes, one last thing on your point about the crucial lies being taught in the basics; that is something that I emphasize in my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#blinded

Wade

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #94
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

General reflection on computers/gadgets and software: problem is in the system itself: upgrading the thing you already have is made as hard as possible. You need to discard (kill) old "tool" to enjoy "new one" ... because no-one in the pyramidal energy leeching system gains from smooth transit.

This behaviour permeates whole system: up to our bodies (this is interesting bit, how without death system would ultimately frozen over long time ago.. and even with this "resetting" factor we repeat things over and over again.. but this is thought for elsewhere)
    ---

Now I am not scientists, and "you guys" might shoot me down for being dumb, but way I see it the big thing is, we are probably literally sitting on one one giant ZPE generator right now. I'm pointing to issue of "Earth residual heat". Of course, "science" tells us it is all from radioactive elements in the mantle and such (example here: http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/env99/env162.htm) .. but if that were true, Earth should be loosing quite a lot of mass, and as far as I know- this is not the case .. au contraire: it grows.

This suggests the whole "sun is thermonuclear reactor" story might not be that accurate ..

And If that is the case then we are outside "zero/negative sum game" already .. only system inertia and entropy generated by system's frozen structures make it appear to be zero/negative.

(I apologize if that issue is addressed on Wade's page.. I have simply not reached it yet then.. going essay after essay)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Hi Luke:

Oh boy, I have been on the fringes of the Velikovsky controversy for fifteen years or so, and am aware of the Electric Universe people and the controversies around their views. I think that the theory of radioactivity warming earth’s mass has the numbers to support it (See Rare Earth, for instance). The Electric Universe people think that something other than fusion powers the stars, but I am not so sure. Again, there are many, many rabbit holes to disappear down.

The bottom line is that we all have to eat to survive and we are dependent on energy to power our relatively comfortable industrialized civilization, and it is easy for its denizens to lose sight of that fact, although I think that if we got average Americans alone in a room and got an honest answer, they would virtually all admit that our military adventures in Asia are all about securing hydrocarbon energy.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#invading

As far as I know, vanishingly few of us can manifest our own food from the ethers, directly absorb sunlight into our skin and not need to eat, make our automobiles work by just willing them to move (they need hydrocarbon fuel), and if you put any of us naked into a forest and we had to fend for ourselves, I doubt that any of us would survive for a week.

I am trying to make practical abundance thinkable. Energy is the lynchpin of our economy and always has been, and the scarcity principle is being enforced in ways that can boggle the mind. However, it is the quiet acquiescence to the indoctrination and conditioning that contributes the most to this situation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant ,

because we all like to eat.

Tapping into the ZPF is a lot harder than it looks, and there is a mountain of chaff out there for every grain of wheat in the free energy field and many “alternatives.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm#alternatives

That is part of the problem.

All of these posts this weekend have, I hope, showed the many ways that the scarcity paradigm manifests, and it can do so quite subtly. Being that this is the Avalon forum, with a lot of the Camelot witnesses being “insiders” of the global elite, a big danger is thinking that those global elites are the root of our problems; they aren’t – they are merely parasites (and usually puffed up ones that think they are predators ) taking advantage of an easily manipulated (so far) herd animal.

Conspiracism and structuralism, the competing frameworks of the political Left and Right, are united in their victim-oriented perspective, and both make the root of our problems those bad old elites, and their idea is that if those elites just went away, all would be well. That is a delusion, although a deeply-ingrained and seductive one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#weakness

Until we begin acting like creators instead of victims, operating from love instead of fear, this nightmare will continue. This is the most difficult conundrum that I know of, and I think that replacing the scarcity paradigm with the abundance paradigm will demand the best of all of us.

Paradoxically, it would take very few of us to unhook our minds and hearts from the machine:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

and simply understand what practical abundance even looks like:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

to help it, and maybe in a critical way, manifest.

The greatest triumph of our conditioning and indoctrination systems is making anything existing outside of the dominant paradigm unimaginable.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#potholes

I am trying to help enough of us to simply imagine it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th January 2011 at 14:31.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (17th January 2011), cayman (26th February 2012), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (16th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), seko (29th May 2011), sheddie (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), witchy1 (17th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Thank you, Wade, for your contributions of great interest to this thread and forum.

There certainly does seem to be an interesting correlation between the Zero Point Field and what Russian scientists term "Torsion Energy," especially the vortex/spin characteristics.

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Yes, it is said that Einstein and Twain kind of gave up on humanity at the end of their lives.
    I find this particular quotation very true, as individuals, upon "figuring out" the state of humanity occupying this blue marble in space, they tend to react in such a manner. Though I'm (hopefully!) not near the end of my life, I will be open enough to admit I've recently had such convictions. The game, at this point, becomes focusing in on the distant light, that burning ember deep within us all, and working to not only recognize it, but appreciate it in a constructive, creative, manner.

It seems that, by definition, we're all in this together, and might as well work together to solve our problems. As yes, there are problems - many of which relate back to the primary issue of independence vs. dependence - closely related to the topic of personal, free energy.

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Well said, Dale.

Thanks for being here,

Wade

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Yoda (6th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #98
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

Your goal to get enough people to just think or imagine abundance seems to have its roots in the Seth material , and from what I gather so far is one of the few paths that does not lead to a dead-end (if not the only path...). It helps with the shift from victim to creator.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), seko (29th May 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Hi Pixel:

Seth was definitely one of my great, early influences:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#seth

I have seen many around me “imprint” on whatever began to wake them up and they can’t seem to leave its orbit (the Bible, Eastern gurus, and so on) even if it really ends up limiting their perspective and effectiveness. So, from time to time, I have revisited my early influences to see if they still held up. I must have far more than 100 channeled books at home and a stack of channeled magazines at least five feet tall. Some channeled books are a lot better than others, and I really don’t read much channeled material anymore (a lot of it I consider pretty naïve, but maybe that is just my cynicism coming through ). However, when I pick up a Seth book, I am continually impressed with his brilliant, loving perspective. For two years in LA, I went to a “Seth” channeling every two weeks, for about fifty sessions in all. I have the tapes from all of those sessions, and plan to turn them into MP3 files one day. What brilliant, brilliant, stuff (that does not mean that Jane Roberts necessarily always scaled the spiritual heights herself, as she threatened that LA Seth channel, claiming an exclusive on Seth. The original Michael channels apparently are similar:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

thinking that theirs is the one and only, true Michael Material, with all other Michael channelings pale and possibly fraudulent imitations. Ah, echoes of the scarcity-based paradigm are everywhere! )

I think that people have to have a mystical awakening before material like Seth’s or Michael’s really makes much sense. Truly understanding something like the Seth Material is not really an intellectual exercise.

Well, you ping me like this, and you get a goodie! In one of my upcoming essays (I am working on a few at once), below is a draft of one of the footnotes:

“I am still deeply influenced by Jane Roberts’s Seth. Seth said that the bedrock of our reality is a unit of consciousness, which is far smaller than any subatomic particle yet detected (there are many millions of units of consciousness in each atom – see Seth’s The Unknown Reality, session 682, for an introduction to the concept). Seth also stated that as science drills ever more deeply into the atom’s structure, and sub-atomic particles are discovered at an ever-increasing pace, at some stage scientists are going to begin suspecting that something is wrong with the picture that their discoveries are painting, and they are going to rethink their entire approach. Then, science might begin progressing in a way that lays the groundwork for a science of consciousness, which is the greatest science of all. In Seth’s voluminous output, he mentioned the folly of modern biological research, and said that when scientists kill a frog to dissect it, they know less of life when they have finished that investigation than before they began. In The Unknown Reality, session 701, Seth said, ‘In many cases your scientists seem to have the strange idea that you can understand a reality by destroying it; that you can perceive the life mechanism of an animal by killing it; or that you can examine a phenomenon best by separating yourself from it.’”

I believe that love is the answer, that the means become the ends, and other ideas that I first heard from Seth and my other early mystical mentors:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#done

I think that any worthy mentor hopes that his pupils develop their own perspective instead of parroting their mentor’s, and I think that all worthy mentors hope to live to see their students exceed them (as they stand on their mentor’s shoulders). I am definitely not standing on Seth’s shoulders above him, but yes, he has deeply influenced my perspective, and I think that it is a blessing, not a limitation (but I might be wrong ).

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2011 at 22:24.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Here is a living, breathing example of what appears to be extreme levels of repression and control of this information and technology. The point is that it happens all the time, and there used to be a list of dropped ouit, missing, or simply gone 'free energy researchers' (and similar areas of research). It was moving up to over a few hundred names when I first saw it about 12-15 years back. Now, it would be about 300-350 names from my witnessing alone. Somewhere on the globe...a story similar to this situation happened last week, it is happening this week -and it will happen next week (from my observation and my direct experience).:

http://pesn.com/2011/01/15/9501744_K...pons_concerns/

Somewhere in my pile of stuff, for some reason, I printed one specific case off, one that happened in late 2005. These particular guys were playing with announcing a 'free energy' plasma type device that has interesting side effects. They were playing with three axis plasma resonant (AC functions involved) energy addition. In their words, this ended up creating a temporal shift where they lost about 4 hours. They stated they were being observed by people posing as telephone line workers in one instance (of their observation set). Due to the possibilities in that particular type of molecular dissolution and specific plasma effects and their connection to gravity drive and temporal shifting, you can see that the suppression/response is pretty darned powerful and coordinated. Not only does the technology disappear but if aspects of it are unique and new(ish) then those outfits and groups involved in the suppression take that component or technological shift into their own given circle.

Having a living example in hand, as it is 'in the event itself' (in the act of happening) tends to help bring a better perspective to people and their responses. Which Is why I bring it to this thread.

This is how they get close to you. In my case, it was a man who seemingly 'randomly' managed to get involved at a key financial and presentation 'choke' point. We got along fine but the business was going no-where. I began separating myself from him personally and financially when it accidentally spilled out that all four of his grandparents were Freemasons, and he was seeing a psychiatrist and was taking drugs prescribed by that psychiatrist. Every alarm bell that could go off, went off (for me), at that time... and I began to separate myself from that person. (there is more to it, but not that I'd publicly share) In my case, it is not tied to any free-energy field but my talking out powerfully on such things for the past decade, at a minimum, has caused my name to go on such lists regarding potential for such.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th January 2011 at 16:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (11th November 2014), Eram (13th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 535 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 505 535 LastLast