1. Link to Post #1001
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    On another arm of the galaxy, a moon-sized diamond orbited a planet and was involved in harmonic experiments.
    And in other news:
    Quote Astronomers have spotted an exotic planet that seems to be made of diamond racing around a tiny star in our galactic backyard.

The new planet is far denser than any other known so far and consists largely of carbon. Because it is so dense, scientists calculate the carbon must be crystalline, so a large part of this strange world will effectively be diamond.

"The evolutionary history and amazing density of the planet all suggest it is comprised of carbon -- i.e. a massive diamond orbiting a neutron star every two hours in an orbit so tight it would fit inside our own Sun," said Matthew Bailes of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne.
    This is from Astronomers discover planet made of diamond (Reuters).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (27th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Marianne (29th August 2011), Melinda (25th May 2012), modwiz (26th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th August 2011), sandy (26th August 2011), ulli (26th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #1002
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Ilie:

One of the great pleasures of doing a visions post like that is that people like you not only “get it,” but you add dimensions to it that I scarcely considered. Yeah, I don’t know about Nason’s reality, or Don Shimoda’s. I was about to say that I “just” made him up when Paul’s post sent shivers up my spine. It looks like I made my post about an hour before that news hit the wires. All I can say is that I was not aware that scientists thought that orbiting diamonds might be out there, or that they think they may have just discovered one. That is about the fifth Twilight Zone moment that I have had on this thread so far, so maybe Nason is on his way! Well, if there is a golden moon someplace, it has to be artificial!

Before Paul made that post, I was going to say that one of my Silva instructors of long ago told me that when writers were “just” making it up in fantasy and science fiction, were they writing about some distant species memory (or future memory)? I sure don’t know, but when I write about orbiting diamonds and a news story comes out an hour later about how the think they found one, I don’t know what to think about Nason’s reality. But as Ulli says, Nason is one cool dude.

Well, at more than one thousand posts and more than fifty thousand views, this thread is getting a little unwieldy. There are nearly as many views of this thread as there are of my site. At two hundred thousand visits a year now, I am feeling a little more pressure to step up my game, get some more essay writing done, start that conversation on the big picture, and so on. We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), eaglespirit (26th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), modwiz (26th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th August 2011), sandy (26th August 2011), ThePythonicCow (26th August 2011), ulli (26th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #1003
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Beautiful Wade, I love it, gentle, loving, and full of imagination and creation. Felt like I was there experiencing it while reading and ended up feeling so at peace. Thank you

Just the other day I was posting on another thread where they asked the question: What is Freedom to you ? After giving it some serious thought, my answer was to be free of all fear, so to see your vision of a world with no fear was very poignant for me as my imagination runs wild with what I see as a result
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (27th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (25th May 2012), modwiz (26th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #1004
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

I would really like to be in Nason's place I resonate with your sentient gardening idea very much Wade
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (25th May 2012), sandy (26th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #1005
    Thanks

Glad that you liked Nason's world. I do too.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2011), sandy (27th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #1006
    Thanks

OK, if anybody can help, I will take it. I am trying to get Brian’s final statement on the moon landings someplace where it will be prominent enough so that Wikipedia’s editors won’t erase it.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianbio.htm#statement

Brian did not want to be known as the astronaut who doubted that we landed on the moon. He would have rather been known as the FE astronaut.

It is one of the loose ends that I need to tie up regarding his life. I have enlisted some help in high places, but nothing yet.

Thanks,

Wade

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2011), sandy (27th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #1007
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

OK, if anybody can help, I will take it. I am trying to get Brian’s final statement on the moon landings someplace where it will be prominent enough so that Wikipedia’s editors won’t erase it.

Brian did not want to be known as the astronaut who doubted that we landed on the moon. He would have rather been known as the FE astronaut.

It is one of the loose ends that I need to tie up regarding his life. I have enlisted some help in high places, but nothing yet.

Thanks,

Wade
    Hi Wade....Just a Thought....maybe start a Facebook Page in Memory of Brian with His Real Story and His Final Statement!

"Create A Page" under Artist, Band or Public Figure

I have a feeling it will get alot of viewers and definitely get the 'true' word out of Brian by You!

Wishing You the Best !

Dan

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Carmen (26th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2011), sandy (27th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #1008
    Thanks

Hi Dan:

Thanks for the suggestion. For this situation, I am thinking more along the lines of NASA, the major media, the Ivy League, that sort of thing. Wikipedia plays the “reliable sources” game, which on one hand may seem reasonable, but on the other hand it works great at shutting out anything alternative. If I can’t get it hosted someplace like that, it will never appear for long on Brian’s Wikipedia article. I am not trying to get “his story” out there any more than I will be when I publish my Brian essays before long.

It can be considered kind of funny that I am going that route, with all the things that I say about the media:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

and so on. When Brian asked me to do his biographies for NASA and Wikipedia, I had mixed feelings about it. My plate was overflowing already, and while I wondered what Brian had in mind with that DOE proposal:

http://www.brianoleary.info/Impacts.html

and I wrote my parts of it literally while packing boxes for my move, right after I had been evicted from my home, I am glad that I did it.

On the bio front, I had already had a bad experience with Wikipedia:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/wikimass.htm

was not eager to repeat the experience, and I knew that a big reason for Brian not having a NASA bio was political, for a number of reasons. Brian was already “out there” compared to just about all of his astronaut brethren, had bad experiences with various parties, including NASA, defrocking him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_ednref5

but that ten seconds on FOX TV pretty much wrecked his remaining relationships with the astronaut corps. So, when I received silence from NASA’s public-facing arm, I was not too surprised, and eventually found a way around the roadblocks. As I have stated before, once I interacted directly with the astronauts, they treated me fairly and better than I expected.

I need to anchor Brian’s “final word” on the moon landings in a place where the Wikipedia editors can’t erase it like they have already. That means someplace like NASA, a major media institution, the Ivy League, and so on. Many people with agendas want to keep Brian’s participation in the moon landing issue alive, so the source has to be one that they can’t impeach. This is not the first time that I have run into that issue at Wikipedia.

I have plenty of avenues to try. I am going to reach out to the astronauts, among others, but the astronauts may have conflicts that prevent them from helping. Reaching out on this thread is one of many opportunities, but I would take this thread over almost any other place on the Internet, for help with finding a “third-party” home for something like that. I’ll take what help that I can get in helping to establish Brian’s legacy the proper way, and keep it out of the circus stuff that has surrounded his efforts.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2011), sandy (27th August 2011), toothpick (17th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #1009
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

I was wondering if Brian's educational history might be a starting point for academic awareness. I'm sure his University and other training institutes would love the credit and public acclamation of their influence in Brain becoming an astronaut and be open to his bio being published in all their areas of publication. Associations he belonged to in his life time would also like this recognition and their publications reach many in the associated industries.

As I indicated, it might be a starting point to chip away at the blockade the media and Wikipedia have created. One small step into these doorways may create the person or individuals that have the avenues to set the record straight for Brian.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #1010
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Thanks for the suggestion. We will see how it goes.

Wade

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), sandy (29th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #1011

Thanks,

Wade
    Thank you Wade,

Someone could create a web site about Brian.....his life, education and personal story. It could have links to other sites on the subject about the moon landings. links to e-essays and (e-books) also and FE. Maybe create a Brian's blog page. I know you are already doing this.... Unsolved Mysteries 60 minutes well just a little brain storming.... Nora

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th August 2011), sandy (29th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #1012
    Thanks

Hi Nora:

Brian had a site:

http://www.brianoleary.info/index.html

but none of that will make it so that his "last word" has a home that Wikipedia will recognize. It needs to be hosted someplace institutional.

Thanks,

Wade

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th August 2011), sandy (29th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #1013

Thank you Wade,

I appreciate your reply and your time.... your efforts to shift the consciousness of the planet is amazing.

I looked at Brian's site

Nora

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th August 2011), sandy (29th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #1014
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

For Nason!

Click image for larger version

Name:	nason.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	9625

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th August 2011), sandy (29th August 2011), ulli (29th August 2011)

29. Link to Post #1015
    Thanks

Nason has his own art department! Thanks. That is sufficiently cosmic.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th August 2011), sandy (29th August 2011)

31. Link to Post #1016
    Thanks

Hi:

It looks like I am officially playing in two forums. I was working on a Godzilla post this weekend, when this post was made at Nexus:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...ll=1#post36480

which I needed to respond to. Godzilla is watching my activities, and there have been recent events that hint that he is watching a little more carefully, and I was working on a post that provided some lessons of what his early tactics look like, so fewer become ensnared in his games. As I have mentioned many times, there is a playbook that Godzilla uses, with violence as a last resort. Violence is only a last resort because a trail of bodies is messy and tends to wake up too many people to the game being played. A sleeping public is a key factor for Godzilla's realizing his ambitions. Last week, I listened to an interview that Brian gave a few years ago:

http://www.naturalnews.com/podcasts/...leary-2008.mp3

and it will be a touchstone for that Godzilla post that I am working on.

Enjoy the rest of summer, for those of you who are in a position to do so.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th August 2011 at 15:30.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Corncrake (30th August 2011), eaglespirit (29th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th August 2011), sandy (30th August 2011)

33. Link to Post #1017
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Thank you Wade,

I appreciate your reply and your time.... your efforts to shift the consciousness of the planet is amazing.

I looked at Brian's site

Nora
    Not to underestimate your own efforts, Nora.
    It takes one to know one.

The fact that you are reading here on Wade's thread
    and digesting his message is a sign of where you are at...

As within, so without.

I have the feeling that with Brian's passing Wade's role
    has taken on a new meaning...

Just one minor detail I wanted to hint at:

Look carefully at Godzilla...what do you see?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th August 2011), sandy (30th August 2011)

35. Link to Post #1018
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

Quote Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity
    This one is the most difficult to accept or understand, especially if you don't have any experience in the FE milieu. At a superficial appreciation it looks like you have the support of your family, some of the neighbors and the some "really close" friends. With such a worthy goal sure you can rally the support of lots of good men and women, right? Who would not want to live in abundance?

Perhaps some real life experience is required to get this one...

There was a thread here at Avalon called "What is your price?" (or something similar). I've seen many honorable replies, young warriors, free spirits, with bold claims! All I could think of was "talk is cheap, indeed".

I don't doubt the honesty of the posters, and most likely I read the replies through my own filters, but I know from experience that a promise made from the comfort of your home means nothing in the field when you're actually confronted with the problem. I try to stay away from such promises, or to get sucked into believing others' promises. So yeah, the "path of the lambs" is probably the best path for me right now.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Corncrake (30th August 2011), eaglespirit (30th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th August 2011), sandy (30th August 2011)

37. Link to Post #1019
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes, nobody really wants to believe that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, probably mainly because then they have to look in the mirror, and take a good look at those around them.

As I mentioned in an interview with Scott (64 minutes into this clip – it took me awhile to find it),

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...inventors.html

you do not know what you are made of until you are laying your life on the line, so I have heard those boyish boasts many times, and it is pretty empty talk. In warfare, newbies making boasts of what their feats on the battlefield would be is received dimly by the veterans, but when a superior officer makes that boast, then the grunts just shake their heads (if they don’t frag them).

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#mac

As I mentioned earlier, my mother’s dementia is giving me the freedom to reveal some events around my journey that will be educational on just this subject, and some is coming up in my Godzilla post. When the sledgehammer came down in my hometown of Ventura, I got worse than no help from my immediate family: I was actively attacked, and the most dismaying attacks came from my parents. And it was not like I was some difficult-to-raise child; I was recognized as a golden boy from the time I could walk, and my parents groomed me for a life of achievement.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_ednref4

In fact, one teacher wrote that he thought that my parents were pushing me too hard:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#_ednref2

My parents knew that I was an overgrown Boy Scout, but when the Big Boys called in the airstrike on us in Ventura, both parents eventually accused me of criminal motivation. I had already been attacked by friends who were my shareholders, one of whom was an ex-girlfriend that I once thought of marrying, and I began waking up quickly after I became Dennis’s partner:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

So, what happened in Ventura was not that surprising, but when your own parents cannot fathom your motivation, and it was the very motivation that they raised you to have, how the heck is anybody else going to understand it? I wish that I was reporting some kind of aberration, but I came to find out that my experiences were normal. Mr. Professor is a case in point.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

He was the oldest of five children, with four younger sisters. His father was an alcoholic, so Mr. Professor became the man of the family, and when he joined the military, his paycheck was sent home to keep the family afloat. He was the best teacher that I ever had, and was beloved by the entire faculty at his college, partly because he gave free tax advice to any faculty member who asked him when he was on campus. He also had a tax practice with a CPA firm, and worked the standard 80-hour weeks during tax season, while teaching college at the same time, but the faculty got his time for free when he was on campus. Because of that and other things, he almost ran the college. He had keys to all the athletic facilities, and he and I played basketball in the gym on the weekend when the college was closed. When he lived on the family farm, one of his favorite “practical jokes” was to do his neighbor’s harvest when they were out of town, and they would come back to their harvest being done and stacked up, and they had no idea who did it (although I imagine that everybody in the area suspected who pulled those kinds of “pranks”).

The man was a saint, and was very close to his mother. When his health failed during the Ventura mayhem and he moved back to the farm, he put his house a hundred yards from his mother’s on the family farm.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

She died in about 1995, after having a debilitating stroke, and he oversaw her care in her last few years. He only briefly mentioned it to me and obviously did not like talking about it, but his sisters accused him of stealing the family fortune, on the heels of the Ventura nightmare. He was the strong, silent type, but when I heard that, I caught one glimpse of many of what his journey with me ended up costing him. When he died, his life shortened by his involvement with my adventures, nobody from his side of family attended the funeral. Other than his wife, their adopted daughter, and his wife’s family, I was the only “family” there. As I sat in the funeral parlor as his wife said goodbye to his body, I saw him in his heaven, and he and his mother were beside his wife as she stood next to the coffin, and two angels were also with them. But his immediate family totally wrote him off. That is the fate of the saints in our world, especially if they do stuff like play the FE game. I have seen that kind of outcome over and over on my journey.

Personal integrity being the world’s scarcest commodity is the lesson that I resisted the longest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

until I finally had it beaten into my head. I could write for days on all the betrayals by friends and family during my FE days. If somebody had told me that it would happen like it did, and my family and friends would act so greedily, naively, cowardly, dishonorably and even criminally, I would not have believed it, either. And most of them never even came close to being in the firing line, but were mostly spectators. Learning that was the booby prize. However, there was compensation. For one thing, I found out how the world worked and why there is no FE today. The enemy is us, not Godzilla. Partnering with saints like Mr. Professor was an immense honor, and some friends supported me when it got hard, and they are like gold nuggets to me today, so it was not all bad, not by any stretch.

But, if anybody thinks that they can just go round up the “good guys” and go scale the FE ramparts, my question is “So, where are the good guys? I found a few on my journey, but I never found a club of them, or a town where they all lived.” Dennis is the only person on Earth whom I know of who could meet all of these qualifications:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#questionnaire

The bottom line is that when people like Dennis or Brian began scaling the ramparts, they were breaking out of the herd, and the herd desires safety via conformity at all costs. Acting like an individual, and a divinely-inspired one at that, is literally incomprehensible to the herd: and can be summed up with: "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#developing

The herd also cannot understand the self-servers, as Hitler observed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#hitler

That is also why the crowd cried “Give us Barabbas!” This is not a new dynamic, I am afraid. Einstein had plenty to say about sentience and herd behavior:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#sentience

Humanity’s herd behaviors are relics of our pre-sentient survival tactics, and when people revert to them, they are abdicating their sentience. Like Ben Franklin said about people giving up their freedom for security, in the flag-waving aftermath of 9/11,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#wtc

Americans gave up their sentience for security. Fear can do that, and people like the Bush gang are masters at manipulating the masses that way.

Yes, Ilie, getting a stampede of lambs going is my goal!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th August 2011 at 03:46.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Carmody (30th August 2011), Corncrake (30th August 2011), eaglespirit (30th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th June 2012), Melinda (25th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th August 2011), sandy (30th August 2011)

39. Link to Post #1020
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Hi:

It looks like I am officially playing in two forums. I was working on a Godzilla post this weekend, when this post was made at Nexus:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...ll=1#post36480

which I needed to respond to. Godzilla is watching my activities, and there have been recent events that hint that he is watching a little more carefully, and I was working on a post that provided some lessons of what his early tactics look like, so fewer become ensnared in his games. As I have mentioned many times, there is a playbook that Godzilla uses, with violence as a last resort. Violence is only a last resort because a trail of bodies is messy and tends to wake up too many people to the game being played. A sleeping public is a key factor for Godzilla's realizing his ambitions. Last week, I listened to an interview that Brian gave a few years ago:

http://www.naturalnews.com/podcasts/...leary-2008.mp3

and it will be a touchstone for that Godzilla post that I am working on.

Enjoy the rest of summer, for those of you who are in a position to do so.

Best,

Wade
    oh yeah. he watches.

Today, a fire was started behind my house, in the woods.

And, when I called that fire in and went to the work place anyway, I get there, go the office I need to be at....and a call with no origins comes in...and there is no-one on the other end of the line.

This is normal fare for those who are watched, folks.

If one reads my last dozen posts or so, from this point in time -back, it may become evident as to the why.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th August 2011 at 04:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Corncrake (30th August 2011), eaglespirit (30th August 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th August 2011), sandy (30th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 536 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 101 151 536 LastLast