Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1181
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Robert:
    You are welcome to jump down that rabbit hole, but I will stay clear of it. That was a very tame statement that they made, maybe related to FE, and maybe not, and look at the comments. It is mostly the usual windmill, biofuels stuff. I won’t be trying to get their attention. I have yet to see any group that was really reachable on this stuff.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (23rd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #1182
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Roger that.

Seems i have not done my homework properly
    Thanks for pointing that out to me Wade...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

4. Link to Post #1183
    Thanks

Hi Robert:

As far as I have seen, nearly all activists, and especially protestors, hack at branches. They are either scientifically illiterate or scientistically indoctrinated, and neither sees the big picture. When some protesters are offered a billion dollars to go away, then they will be onto something.

I have seen a few “radicals,” Berkeley types and hippies, begin to dimly understand, and then I have watched them reach out to their brethren in the environmentalist and other movements. Nobody is home. Brian O discovered that long ago, as have others. We all learn the bitter truth honestly: there is no group even pretending to be Level 12s. I am going to have to create my own group, because a Level 12 group has never been seen before.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

Gotta go to work now,

Wade

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (29th May 2012), modwiz (9th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (13th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #1184
    Thanks

LA Days, Part 9

In the previous post, I had escaped LA. My days in Seattle with Dennis were the true beginning of my education. My life thus far and my LA days were just a prerequisite, as I soon discovered. I was on fire, after that lightning bolt hit me. Working for free for months was a joy. I was finally involved with my life’s work. I believed that I had found people who were on the same mission. As I discovered over the next few months, almost nobody was involved because of what it could do for humanity and the planet, but what it could do for them. Almost everybody was in it for themselves, except for Dennis, his wife and maybe one or two others. I had many sobering moments in 1986 in Seattle, but two stand out. The first was when Dennis had his company stolen in a theft engineered by my boss. He was hired to properly execute a stock transaction. Instead, he purposely did not get it executed, and used his “negligence” to engineer the theft of the company:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient1

The Mormon involvement may have been the GCs showing their hand:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#mormon

or it may have just been the opportunism of Mormons, it being the religion of the ambitious in the Western USA. The second salient moment was watching the feeding frenzy over the carcass of Dennis’s company:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient2

Just before leaving Boston, and I mean just before, as in I was about to drive out of town, towing a trailer behind my Pinto, bizarre events conspired to keep me there over the weekend. I incredibly spent that weekend with a woman, whom I subsequently tried to have a bi-costal relationship with, but she soon ended it. I had largely lived like a monk for the previous several years, and that brief relationship I now realize was another “test,” and a cruel one at that, placed in front of me by my “friends.” I drove out of Seattle in tears. Ending my fourth attempt to live in Seattle that way tore my heart out, and was one of the hardest things that I ever did. Pursuing my life’s work was not easy by any means. I kept having “tests” thrown in my face, over and over.

In Boston was when I really began losing my innocence. I was midway through the longest fast of my life (45 days) as 1986 ended, largely because it was cheaper than eating. That winter, I lived with Dennis and his family. Dennis and I talked late into the night that winter, as I heard his life’s story, and what a story. What he had already lived through was pretty unbelievable to the average person.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#dennis

But to Dennis, his story was just the story of somebody who came from a poor background and chased his dream. If they ever made a Hollywood movie out of his life, it would make Indiana Jones look like Walter Mitty. As much of a learning experience as Boston was:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

it was a gentle time for me, and some of my fondest memories of my days with Dennis were our days in Boston. When we moved to Ventura, that was when my education really took off. Although Ventura was my home town, and I am the reason that we ended up there, it was not my decision to move there. That is a long story that I can’t publicly discuss right now, but if you obtained Dennis’s books, you would see that I am only telling a fraction of my story in my public writings. My story is pretty unbelievable, too, but I was really only a spear carrier during my days with Dennis. As Dennis told me that we were moving the operation to Ventura, part of me was amazed at the irony; I had moved away from Southern California a little over a year previously, so happy to be away from there, and there I was, moving a free energy company there.

Ventura was where the fireworks really went off. 1986 was my life’s happiest year, and 1988 was my worst, by far. I got some compensation in those days, however. I got together with my future wife in 1988, just as they were lowering the sledgehammer on us, and the way that we met was another strange orchestration of events by my “friends,” and she witnessed what I lived though. I doubt that any woman could begin to understand what I had lived through, if she met me after my Ventura days. So, along with the harsh education came compensation. That was one of the most consistent aspects of my journey. Miraculous events would be sandwiched between nightmarish events that seemed orchestrated by unseen hands as a test. I am tired of being tested, but the fun never ends on Earth.

In the summer of 1988, with Dennis in jail and my witnessing innumerable naïve, cowardly, dishonorable, and criminal acts engaged in by family, friends, and “allies,” I woke up fast. Some of my more memorable events I cannot even discuss publicly, as I protect both the innocent and the guilty, but driving into the parking lot of our office, where several months earlier I watched a bunch of cop cars drive up in a cloud of dust as the raid began:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

to then have Mr. Texas, Mr. Stooge and Mr. Engineer greet me, was one of those salient events that I can never forget:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient3

By that time, I was being forced into bankruptcy. But going bankrupt was the small stuff of those days, a minor nuisance compared to everything else that was happening. By September, with the business long gone, and Dennis in jail with the long wait for trial, I had to go back to the corporate world to pay rent, eat, and save up enough money so that I could file for bankruptcy. There I was in Ventura, looking for work. I went to one agency, to register with them. The woman had never heard of the Big Eight, and as she essentially challenged my credentials, behind her walked a woman who had worked at Dennis’s company, who now worked there. As Dennis was splashed across the media, and forty employees or so found themselves suddenly without jobs, you might say that my reputation in Ventura was not a good one. My mother taking those lying newspaper articles on tour to friends and family was also only a minor nuisance in those days:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post300436

So, if I was going to be able to work, not only was Ventura in the sticks, where they had never even heard of the Big Eight, I had a “radioactive” reputation in Ventura, so I had to find work in LA. That was about two-and-a-half years after I left it, vowing to never return. And the story gets “better.” I had not totally given up on Ventura, and took temporary jobs, and the first ones were on the northern end of the San Fernando Valley, still in Ventura County. I worked as an accounts payable clerk at one gig, and I ended up working for a guy who was years behind me in the Big Eight, who worked at my company in LA and knew who I was, whose brother I went to junior high school with in Ventura. I worked odd jobs like that, and the last one was deep in the Valley, in LA’s city limits; I was in the basement of a famous security company, reconciling a garnishment account for about a month. It was there that I took a day off from work to testify at Dennis’s preliminary hearing. That was the pivotal moment of my life, as Mr. Deputy made faces at me on the witness stand:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

Then came December. December 1988 was the blackest month of my life. Dennis would be thrown into solitary confinement for trying to throw a Christmas party for his inmates. I got a call from Mr. Researcher in his hiding place, as he bewailed his fate:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

It was very hard to concentrate, as I went blind reconciling that garnishment account, reading microfiche all day long. And my “friends” were really twisting in the dagger. In a previous post, I mentioned my two philandering supervisors at that bank job:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post326342

A fate would have it, it turned out that my old Big Eight firm was the auditor of that security company, and those buddies by that time had attained the manager and partner rank, and they worked together on that job. One day, as I staggered out of the basement, to take a break from the microfiche, I walked past an office where they were both sitting! I waved at them, and they kind of acknowledged me. It was known that I was in the basement. I went from underachieving CPA to literally the basement of my profession, with a radioactive reputation. I can’t recall if I found out about their philandering ways by that time, but I think that I did.

As I worked in that basement by day, I was working on my bankruptcy petition at night, and doing what I could to help Dennis and his family, who had moved in with Mr. Professor over the summer. They lived with Mr. Professor for years. When we sprung Dennis from jail, he and his family lived with Mr. Professor for about two years. Mr. Professor was the real hero in Ventura, and his heroics ended up costing him his life, and when that voice chimed in in my head, unbidden, as I was saying goodbye to his body:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

saying that when it first talked to me, it was also to lead me to him, that was the last straw for me and that voice. I have not heard from it since, and I don’t want to, not if it has any more bright ideas like that. Hearing that voice for the last time propelled me into the dark phase of my midlife crisis, which lasted for several years and did not end until I received that White House invitation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#crisis

Just as I finally got my bankruptcy petition ready to file, and had saved up enough money to file it, I landed a permanent job, in LA, in Tarzana, in The Valley. I filed the petition on a Friday, and began the permanent job on the following Monday. Over the weekend, I received another call from a friend, who called to announce his betrayal, a betrayal that cost me several thousand dollars, and the first thing that I did with my money from my new job was pay for his betrayal. I forgave him, but others were not as understanding. It was during that month that I saw myself getting a shotgun and “cleaning up” Ventura County’s corruption. That was the most horrifying part of my journey. That I could be brought to have thoughts like that, no matter how fleeting and instantly dismissed as a product of my pain, was absolutely the darkest part of my journey. But when Dennis was thrown in solitary confinement by Mr. Deputy and friends for trying to throw a Christmas party, I saw how utterly evil it all was, and I then devoted myself to breaking Dennis out of jail. When I sacrificed my life like that, it looked like Dennis had a snowball’s chance in hell. My sacrifice incredibly worked:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

I know and Dennis knows that some divine hand intervened at that moment, and would not let my gesture be a futile one. Once Mr. Professor and I busted Dennis out of jail, I knew that my heroics were no longer needed, and I then spent the next several years digging out of debt and putting my wife through graduate school in Ohio.

Incredibly, about a week after I got that job with that medical lab, the federal government was completing an unprecedented investigation, and subsequently tried to wipe it out. I saw lying public officials, media smear campaigns and the rest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#experience

I discovered that the medical racket worked very similarly to the energy racket. That medical lab, however, was owned by a rich medical doctor (one of the richest black men in the USA at the time), so the company survived and the doctor soon sold out to a Fortune 500 conglomerate. Within a year of my beginning at that lab, I was the highest-ranking employee in the administrative side of the company to survive the corporate slaughter that accompanies almost all take-overs, friendly or not.

I will finish my LA Days posts with some events from my days at that medical lab. By that time, the Road Rage phenomenon was well established, and that confrontation that I saw in front of that grocery store:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post327642

was actually a relatively innocent event compared to what was coming. If that grocery store encounter happened in 1989 when I was at that lab, instead of 1986 when I saw it, the Mexicans would not have been carrying tire irons, but would have opened fire with their Uzis. Drive-by shootings were in fashion by 1989, as LA descended into Hell. One day, I came to the office at that medical lab and most of the women in the accounts receivable department were absent (having doctors as customers quickly removed them from whatever pedestal American society put them atop – it was like entering a restaurant by the kitchen). They went home, upset that one of their fellow employees, a black woman, was walking down the street in her neighborhood the night before, and was killed in a drive-by shooting, which targeted some rival gang members. Many innocent bystanders were killed in drive-by shootings in those days, and my company was affected by it.

When I lived in LA, all of my friends experienced some kind of car crime, whether it was being hit in a hit-and-run accident, having their car broken into and their stereo stolen, or they simply had their car stolen, to be recovered by the police a week later, after it had been stripped in a chop shop, and so on. My driving a Pinto was also partly strategic in nature. Nobody would bother to strip or steal a beat up Pinto. But, when I worked in that medical lab, a novel and popular crime of the day was to slash a car’s tires while it was parked on a street or in a parking lot. When the car’s driver approached his/her car and found one or more tires flat, the thieves would magically appear from nowhere, as “Good Samaritans” to help the person out, and then they would rob him/her. That was the new “trick” that was being used at the time, and I had heard about it.

My medical lab was on Reseda Boulevard in Tarzana, close to the freeway. It was in a seedy part of town, with barbed-wire fence surrounding it. A few miles down Reseda Boulevard was my doctor, and one day I made a visit and parked my car on the street. When I came out, I noticed that one of my tires was flat. I saw that somebody had slashed the valve stem. Immediately suspecting that I was being set up for one of those “Good Samaritan” robberies, I drove away on my flat tire, to get out of the area before the “Good Samaritans” arrived. This was during the work day, and there I was, in my suit and tie, changing my flat tire in the smoggy, 100-degree heat. I changed the tire quickly, without being accosted, and drove back to my office. When I went to the parking lot at about 5:00, after my work day was finished, I saw that I had another flat tire. The would-be robbers had slashed two of my tires, but the second one had a slower leak, so it did not go entirely flat until hours later. But there I was, with my spare already used for the first slashed tire, and with another flat tire. I went back into the office and looked in the Yellow Pages for the closest garage that could fix one of my tires so I could drive home to Ventura. The closest one was two miles away down Reseda Boulevard. I wish that somebody was around to take my picture, because the memory was kind of a funny one. There I was in my business suit, running down Reseda Boulevard, rolling my tire to the gas station to get my tire repaired. Then I rolled the tire two miles back to the office, put it on my car, and drove home. As with the situation when the tire fell off of my car when I first moved to LA in 1983, that 1989 event was just another day in the hell of LA.

The next year, I got married, we sold my wife’s house and spent our honeymoon moving most of our possessions into storage and lived with Mr. Professor and his wife (Dennis and his family had moved out by that time, as Mr. Professor’s home became a boarding house). Mr. Professor went bankrupt the next year, as his efforts to help resurrect the business failed. Those events wrecked his health and shortened his life. I took his death very hard, but my wife said to not be too distraught, as he probably worked off about twenty lifetimes of karma and achieved sainthood. His wife has always assured me that he sacrificed his life willingly, and nobody blames me for his fate, but I own a piece it, and it will haunt me for the rest of my life. He also suffered like I did in that the Ventura County gangsters took vengeance on his family, in a way that I cannot publicly discuss, and it is also why his widow asked me to never mention his real name in my public writings. His involvement with Dennis also led to attacks from his close relatives and subsequent estrangement from them. At his funeral, none of his relatives attended. Other than his wife and daughter, I was the only “family” there. That is the fate of the saints in our insane world.

I wish that that was the end of it for my Ventura days, but there was worse to come. Not only were many lives wrecked, but some people also lost their sanity in the mayhem, and one of them was a close family member who attacked me in a bout of paranoiac insanity, just as I was moving away to Ohio, and we became permanently estranged. It might have been the greatest blow of all. Also, the only friend in Ventura County who supported me during that nightmare later tried to compete with me in my radicalized understanding of how the world worked and my research that I dove into after I left Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#books

It was like debating a five-year-old whose notion of justice was cowboy movies. In his own way, Dennis knows far more than I ever will about the aspects of the Free Energy conundrum that he is intimately familiar with:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#summary

I have never heard of another person like Dennis. He is the only person on Earth that I know of who can successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

But I took a different path, and if I did not think what I learned was valuable, I would have never created my website. But, as Jesus said, prophets have no honor in their hometown, and I have experienced that phenomenon numerous times on my journey. In fact, everybody whom I know who has played at the high levels all report similar estrangement from family and friends. It comes with the territory. That friend who supported me ended up not only attacking me, but tried to further attack me through my mother:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post249110

He did it in an anonymous and criminal way, but he was not smart enough to successfully hide his identity. After I unmasked him, he even escalated his criminality, incredibly. He still attacks me to this day, when he can. You might say that Southern California, both LA and Ventura, left a sour taste in my mouth. But, to this day, I still get people trying to get me to go to Ventura and Southern California to “hang out.” It is like asking a concentration camp survivor to vacation at Auschwitz, when Auschwitz was still operational. I have also recently had a family member stupidly commit a crime in Ventura County, and it may end up requiring my involvement before it is over. I don’t care if family members end up going to prison, I ain’t going back.

I believe that my life today is compensation for all that I have been through. I work in a skyscraper with a view of the Cascades, making more money than I have a right to expect, in the high tech industry, where I can run into the world’s richest man in the movie theater next to my office:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

If I have to work for a living in corporate America, I really have a hard time imagining a better situation. My “going public” work of the past few years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/public.htm#interviews

appears to be initiating a new phase of my efforts, and I already am turning down offers to be on TV and similar situations. I am trying, perhaps foolishly, to get this choir going from my desk, and not have to hit the road and risk my life. I really want to live a quiet life, and we will see how it goes. I want to help abolish Hell on Earth, and help Heaven on Earth manifest. It is really that simple for me.

Over the next week or two, I will take these LA Days posts and consolidate them, while adding an anecdote or two, into a couple of posts, for easier reading for future readers.

Gotta go to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th October 2011 at 05:52.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011), Scott (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (13th October 2011), Unified Serenity (12th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #1185
    Thanks

hi wade,
    I loved your description of level or the Layers of the Free Energy Onion as you called them, they really cracked me up especially the lasts ones
    Its great yo have you in the forum, Im still trying to get literate on the subject and you certanly provide alot of info Im just no so sure how I can assimilate it all yet so fast.
    Its a journey for sure.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satkirn For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #1186
    Thanks

Welcome, and happy reading, Satkirn.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #1187
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

Superb writing and thoroughly enjoyable, informative, and awakening material. So easy to grasp the conundrum of FE with your personal narrative style as well as relate to the emotional up and down side of your journey. We all may have walked different paths but the thrills and spills of our journeys create the same emotions as joy is joy and pain is pain, etc.

Found myself laughing at some of your follies and thinking about my own life and how if there was a curve ball coming it always seems to find me and at the same time a wonderful occurrence in recognizing "ALL" that came with the curve ball. I too believe that we are tested and know that these tests are what build and strengthen our personal integrity.

I'm sure future readers will eat up your LA Days consolidation and sign on for more. Great Work authored by a Great Being. Humbled to be a part of this community and to call you my brother.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011), shamanseeker (13th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #1188
    Thanks

Hi Sister:

Glad you are here. I just posted up probably the central issue of my work on Ilie’s thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post328832

Going to work now.

Love and peace,

Wade

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #1189
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

Just read your post on Ilie's thread and yes the central issue runs throughout it. Funny I just posted a little earlier at Nexus that the state of protesting feeds the old paradigm. This will not work due to the fact that the masses are begging for recognition from without about being victimized and until personal integrity becomes the movement there will be little accomplished by protesting one's victimization.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (15th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #1190
    Thanks

Hi All:

As I mentioned in another thread, Adam Trombly is going to be on Scott’s show tonight. Here is Scott’s announcement.

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...2924#post42924

IMO, Scott got a scoop. Adam does not often do interviews, especially of the four-hour kind. Then Thrive comes out in a month. I will be trying to get my Brian essay done by the time that Thrive comes out, but we will see. I will be crazy-busy at the office for the next month, too.

Hi Sandy:

Yes, “protesting” from a victim-orientation is no answer. Brian O eventually learned it too, and said that “combined positive intention” was the key, not “protest.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2011 at 04:54.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (11th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), Scott (11th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #1191
    Ilie Pandia

Scott posted on Nexus a video with Adam Trombly at a Free Energy conference in 1989. Adam states at one time that "in 10 years India will be energetically independent". That is obviously not the case.... while I can imagine what happened, am I still curious as to the MO used to prevent India's energy revolution. Does anyone know the story?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (11th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #1192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Ilie,

Delay in India could be due to "shock doctrine" experiments in Asia in 90s by Milton Friedman's Chicago Boys... Any distraction will work to scare nations away.

I remember Tom Bearden saying he arranged research of MEG in small european country. I thought it could be one of the former east block countries. And last year Hungary was struck with huge ecological disaster after toxic red sludge from broken waste reservoirs flooded that country. I was wondering if there was any connection...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #1193
    Thanks

Hi all:

In my interviews with Scott, I said that everybody that I respected in the FE and other “heretical” fields began our journeys naively. Part of that naïveté was thinking, “Well, who would not want FE?” We all eventually found out who wouldn’t, often in brutal fashion. But, the big surprise to me was not that Godzilla existed, but how nearly everybody did his bidding, usually without even being prompted. The fact that more than 99% of humanity is currently trapped in the denial layers of the FE Onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

has far more to do with where the average person’s awareness is, not what Godzilla does. It has many facets, from mothers believing their employers’ lies about their children, without even asking their children for their side of the story,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post300436

to prosecutors who do not even care if they put innocent people in prison, as long as they keep their kill ratio high:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#care

and are more than willing to lie and deceive to keep that kill ratio high:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#lie

and so on. On the situation with India, I do not know all of the particulars, but let’s just say that Adam still had a lot to learn when he made that statement. Specifically, the state of Indian technology was not advanced enough to where they could successfully reproduce Adam’s homopolar generator, because they could not get the machining tolerances low enough to spin it fast enough. Even so, they came up with “over-unity” results. One of the big misconceptions about the FE conundrum is that nations without hydrocarbon energy deposits would eagerly line up to pursue FE. They don’t. Godzilla has something to do with it, but more importantly, almost nobody can escape their scarcity-based indoctrination, wherever they live, and every nation has some kind of energy infrastructure. From top-to-bottom, from beginning-to-end, the people and interests in that infrastructure have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. A fear of change, any change, is a classic hallmark of scarcity-based civilizations. That is not empty theory, either. The poorer a nation (and a society’s wealth is almost entirely based on their energy consumption), the less real freedom it has, and the more resistant to change it is. That is why slavery, racism, misogyny and other economically-motivated ideologies are more obvious in pre-industrial societies.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#women

So, very much like the Godzilla dynamic, the vested interests in every nation’s energy infrastructure have won out over the innovators. A great deal of it is just inertia and structural constraints:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

although some is “conspiratorial.” But, as I have written plenty, a lot of the “conspiratorial” stuff has no Godzilla involvement at all, but the local or national interests protecting their turf. Godzilla has no monopoly on dirty tricks. I don’t know how right Bearden is, for instance, in chalking up a lot of FE organized suppression to the Yakuza, but there are national and local energy interests everywhere on the planet that don’t want FE to happen. Again, the conundrum is multifaceted.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2011 at 04:56.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), modwiz (12th October 2011), motherlove (15th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #1194
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Wade, I am thoroughly enjoying your work, and your website. I am curious how you would view my experience with energy and how I for lack of a better term work to use it or work with it. I lack some words to explain what I do energetically, but my best explanation is that I turn inward and yet experience the universe at the same time. I feel this immense river of golden energy that has a flow and feel to it. It is not cold or hot, but it is soothing. I see every soul in it, and yet most are like a simple gate that is solid standing in the river neither aware of it or their ability to experience it and be one with it.

The energy is beyond my ability to calculate, and it is never ending. I cannot explain this enough, or express the feeling of that first moment when I have helped someone in a soul healing session to see themselves no longer as a solid gate/door, but one with slats and they can slowly open a few slats to experience that wave of energy. I experienced that energy in a moment of profound hurt where I had to forgive a terrible betrayal despite the one who harmed me or sought my harm had no desire for any forgiveness. I simply admitted my hurt and not knowing how to forgive them but that I wanted them forgiven and I was floored by what happened. I experienced the most profound agony and ecstacy that lasted initially for hours. I was undone and overwhelmed experienced this divine experience often for over a year. That was back in 1995, and that's how I started soul healing on a new level.

I know this is a long post (I do tend to be verbose), but my question for you is that out of my experience with energy, this river, and now I use it in various ways as I see fit, but it's always this divine river and it can be "tapped" at anytime for we are all truly one with it. Is this where you see us going in a new way of living, or do I just sound nuts to you? I am not an engineer, but more a mystic seer. Have you ever been to this place I am speaking of?

27. Link to Post #1195
    Thanks

Hi Unified Serenity:

I believe that what you did was begin to play the Level 19 Game:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

You were experiencing the ZPF, I believe. As I have stated several times at Avalon, and I have been saying it for many years: the ZPF may be divine in nature, and until we achieve enough collective divine intention, we will not be able, as a civilization, to tap it. Once you decided to forgive somebody who did not even want forgiveness, you gave an opening to the angels and their friends, and had your experience. The FE game is about a lot more than technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2011 at 04:57.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Gardener (27th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (15th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), shamanseeker (13th October 2011), Unified Serenity (12th October 2011), zebowho (21st October 2011)

29. Link to Post #1196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Unified Serenity:

I believe that what you did was begin to play the Level 19 Game:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

You were experiencing the ZPF, I believe. As I have stated several times at Avalon, and I have been saying it for many years: the ZPF may be divine in nature, and until we achieve enough collective divine intention, we will not be able, as a civilization, to tap it. Once you decided to forgive somebody who did not even want forgiveness, you gave an opening to the angles and their friends, and had your experience. The FE game is about a lot more than technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

Best,

Wade
    Thanks for your reply Wade. I enjoy working with energy on many different levels, though I don't really think I am doing my world changing work with it. I feel more like I am in kindergarten learning to trust myself and what can be done. Do you think it would take many people working on this level to bring about changes in the fear mongering cabal to turn to FE for the world? What would it take for them to see and understand the benefit if anything? You say in your experience some of these sts types see it as their mission to grind the masses into the dirt so to speak because it's their lesson and they accept it, so is there a way to fundementally change that concept with them or are they just set in their paths by some prior soul arrangement and we are learning important lessons?

I have a lot more questions and I accept if you cannot address them, but if you can I am really interested in your experiences as they pertain to this.

30. Link to Post #1197
    Thanks

Hi all:

TelosianEmbrace took me up on my suggestion to begin a positive visions thread, and I made my initial contribution to it:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post330389

Ilie’s thread is a very important one, about what becomes obsolete in a world of FE:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post297739

and the pure positive visions needed their home, too. I ask that if people have FE cautions or want to explore the downsides of FE, that they do it on this thread (or maybe even start with – “the potential downsides of FE” – that is an important topic, too).

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2011 at 04:55.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #1198
    Thanks

Quite frankly Wade, don't we have the resources worldwide to take care of people in the means they are accustomed to if we suddenly ended the current energy monopoly paradigm so that once those things are up and running and we are producting a lot more stuff and people are benefitting from it that those who are displaced will be able to pursue more positive and rewarding avenues? What is the downside, their loss of world power and manipulating populations and the end of wars for the sake of fighting over resources to support our energy needs?

33. Link to Post #1199
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hail All

Our interview with fellow free energy rampart scaler Adam Trombly is now available in our archives section full length & free to listen to.

The sound engineer at the BBSRadio station who has heard literally thousands of radio interviews messaged me while the interview was playing and said and I quote "This might be the best interview I've ever heard on bbsradio."

Adam Trombly about "The Thrive Movie - Starchild Program - Zero Point Energy" Part 1.
    Interview:http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...gy-part-1.html

Part 2 will play next Tuesday.

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 12th October 2011 at 18:20.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), kudzy (13th October 2011), Limor Wolf (7th August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), shamanseeker (13th October 2011), zebowho (21st October 2011)

35. Link to Post #1200
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for the interview! Do remind us again next Tuesday, when the part 2 will be available.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), Scott (14th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 536 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 110 160 536 LastLast