Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1261
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

The action today is over here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post342933

I am working all weekend, and when I am not, I am doing chores and working on my Brian essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th October 2011 at 14:54.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th October 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th October 2011), shamanseeker (29th October 2011), sunflower (5th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #1262
    Thanks

Hi:

The posts I was making on Ilie’s thread were drifting a little off topic,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post344406

so I am bringing it back here. Of all the personal disasters that have accompanied people like Dennis, Adam, Brian, Greer, and so on, if they were not primarily focused on the goal, which is planetary healing, none of them would have walked very far along the path. Even at that, the path is littered with innumerable pitfalls, which I have seen swallow up many contenders and pretenders:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

The pretenders never get going to make it to the pitfalls or they disappear into the first one that they encounter, and contenders have to have navigated past or through several pitfalls, and the pitfalls become more challenging the further they go.

Working the long hours, dealing with the crisis of the year at my day job, and still plunking along on my Brian essay when I have the chance.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (1st November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st November 2011)

5. Link to Post #1263
    Thanks

Hey,

I remember reading a book called Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance in my early 20's, and there's a character in there called Phaedrus who is driven demented by the state of society that i very much identified with at the time. The book basically highlights the importance of using both your right and left brain to enhance your experience of this reality. The western world is obviously largely governed by the left brain.

As I ponder my next move I will pay heed to that link above with the list of all the pitfalls and unproductive paths that await.

I know how you feel about usernames so here's my given name: David Hughes; born and raised in Ireland.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 27th August 2018 at 07:32.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd November 2011), sunflower (5th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #1264
    Thanks

Hi Tyler:

Yes, David, I know that Tyler is not your given name. Kind of like Dirk Diggler, and so on. I once encountered a UPS delivery man who used Dirk Diggler as his AKA, believe it or not. Fight Club definitely has its moments, like selling fat back to the people it came from. Diabolically brilliant.

Yes, we are left-brain heavy in the West. I am finishing Wilson’s Consilience right now. Boy, does that guy need some mystical experiences!

The Irish have a soft spot in my heart. I am part Irish, and my screensavers have some pictures of the Irish landscape, and I write a bit about their troubles, as you know:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#english

The Scots-Irish heritage in the USA, so perceptively written about by people like Joe Bageant, is partly mine, too. I have a bunch of “redneck” relatives and ancestors who were only too happy to get that free land that the Indians “sold”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#kansas

As long as you keep FE and planetary healing in your mind, Tyler, you will find your role in it. One thing that I know for sure; the cosmos will give you opportunities to chase after it, if you want it badly enough, but you may not necessarily thank them later.

Time is short on this planet. That much is certain, but there is also a timing thing happening. As I have stated, impatience is my Achilles heel:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

and I have ever gotten to work on it for nearly the past forty years on this energy journey. I know the feeling of wanting to go out and do something, believe me, but choose your spots. The energy issue is not going away anytime soon.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd November 2011)

9. Link to Post #1265
    Thanks

The Irish are an interesting bunch. It amused me during the summer to see Obama down in rural Offaly supping a pint of Guinness. Apparently he has a great great great grand father who came from Ireland:

I often think that this FE conundrum is a lot like a computer game - lots of different levels of varying degrees of difficulty that you have to navigate before you finally are faced with the end game 'baddie'. This computer game is so difficult and 'cleverly' designed that the big 'boss man'/'baddie' is almost impossible to defeat, but, as it is with all end of game 'baddies', there is always a way, because that's the way the game was programmed. All manner of folk have racked their minds for many years, trying almost every conceivable way to defeat the 'baddie', but as of yet they have all come up short. Makes more sense to me to learn how the game is programmed first rather than rushing gung ho into things.

Its strange living in a country like Korea that is apparently very technologically advanced, and knowing about FE and what it's capable of. All around me begins to feel primitive. Oddly, its not making me angry. Its like being let in on a joke that almost no-one else knows about.

A little off topic but do you know anything about lucid dreaming Wade? I've been able to lucid dream and astral travel for as long as I can remember. I have the ability to fly while lucid, and i've been to Mars, the Moon, and many other planets. I've seen supernova type cosmic light shows while lucid that words cant do justice to.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 27th August 2018 at 07:38.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd November 2011), transiten (3rd November 2011)

11. Link to Post #1266
    Thanks

Well, no surprise that you are here, Tyler. No, that is not off-topic, not at all.

It is kind of funny to read your “confession.” Sandy was openly wondering how to get some mystical experiences, and sometime later she said that she goes out of body a lot. Geez! What I would give to go out of body (consciously). Never done it. Lucid dreaming is a cousin to it, and I rarely recall my dreams. Oh, I have had far more than my fair share of mystical experiences:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#my

and a lot of that stuff is available whenever I really need it, although I often turn my back on it. But that is quite a blessing to go out of body, astral travel, lucid dream, and so on. An alleged archangel once told me that I had blocked those abilities for nearly every lifetime since I helped melt down Atlantis, and that it was time that I let go of my guilt for it. We will see. When I can do those things, it may mean that I have finally forgiven myself.

On knowing about FE, well, that is nice to be able to smile about it. You don’t have any “skin in the game” right now. Enjoy it.

For many of my fellow travelers, such knowledge can be a great burden. People have drunk themselves to death, and some of the “suicides” really were suicides. I know people whose psyches have been shattered for many years, who will probably never recover in this lifetime. The FE issue is dangerous on many fronts.

Yes, on the computer game analogy, almost nobody even knows there is a game to play, and almost all who try it out get fried in level 1 and quit, and nurse their wounds for a long time. Getting to level 2 takes a willingness to get repeatedly fried and start over a few times. You don’t really get to encounter the impressive baddies until you have been up to level 10 or so. Until then, it is just the local thugs and mundane obstacles. To mix my metaphors, virtually nobody ever gets to where they can even see Oz in the distance. When you start getting close, it can get surreal, with the wicked witch and her flying monkeys appearing from nowhere, but the good witch is also in evidence, although her influence can be pretty subtle. Anybody making it to the front gates has been through quite an odyssey. But once you get in front of the wizard, you find him to be human, all too human. He is not so great and powerful, after all.

But to take the metaphor where it really needs to go, when we really enter that final chamber and meet the big baddie, we discover that the greatest adversary that we will ever face is ourselves. And I don’t want to come off like some new agey dude. That understanding came from playing spear carrier, scaling the ramparts, getting the hot oil poured on me, and watching others try. The biggest problem, by far, lies with us, not the “baddies.” That should be good news, because we can all do something about ourselves. But those playing the victim of malevolent forces don’t want to hear it.

Truly if enough of us could overcome our own inertia and foibles, and keep our eye on the ball, the stampede of the lambs approach would be easy. I am not kidding.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2011 at 06:11.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (4th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd November 2011), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2011), transiten (3rd November 2011)

13. Link to Post #1267
    Thanks

Well, you're missing out! What the hell were you thinking burning down Atlantis?

I much prefer the realities that I encounter in my dreams because this waking one falls well well short of them most of the time. I spend way to much time sleeping because of it. As anexample, one time i became lucid and i was on stage playing the guitar with Pink Floyd at Wembley stadium to 10's of thousands of people. In this waking reality I cant play any instruments, yet there i was on stage noodling away in perfect harmony. How does that work? The time that I became lucid on the moon I got a strong feeling that I wasn't supposed to be there with a very unwelcoming energy lingering in the air. There were a bunch of guys mining something at some kind of processing plant as i flew around overhead. I didn't hang around to find out what it was.

Why do you think there are not more women involved with FE? Generally speaking, from my experience women are far more in tune with things like love and intuition than men are. Most of the males I encounter seem far more occupied with machoism and the like.

The irony of all this for me is that we ourselves are the 'baddie' that we need to defeat. Once we do that, the baddie guarding FE vanishes.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 27th August 2018 at 07:43.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th November 2011), eaglespirit (4th November 2011), Gardener (4th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #1268
    Thanks

Hi Tyler:

Along with the “you helped blow up Atlantis” talk was other stuff that was eerily prescient, like once in a lifetime prescient. I was also given that “lofty soul role” stuff that people can’t take too seriously, or their egos get all puffed up. But I think the idea was that helping blow up Atlantis was one of those big pitfalls on the road to learning how to handle energy. Having your soul work off a hundred lifetimes of penance is probably one of the bigger FE pitfalls. I always had the sense that I was female in that lifetime, and I hope that I learned my lesson.

On women and FE, it likely has something to do with the fact that very few women have scientific training, and you almost never find them in inventors’ workshops, etc. The lack of women in the milieu is a big part of the problem, and my upcoming essay may be aimed at them more than any other single group. It is intended to be a kind of scientific/political/economic primer on energy and the human journey. Until people have some idea of how the world really works, in a nuts-and-bolts way, they really can’t understand the problems and possible solutions. That is one of the ways that FE is kept under wraps; 95% of the population is scientifically illiterate, and the other 5% are scientistically indoctrinated. Both are severe limitations for understanding the FE milieu.

Yeah, all of that macho stuff is part of the problem. Michael once said that all men have a macho side because of their hormones, but if that was all that they were, it was a pretty small way of being. That macho stuff is one of the pitfalls of being male. But from the soul’s perspective, it is probably a great way to rack up huge amount of negative karma in a hurry.

Have fun rocking out in the ethers, and if you run into Freddie Mercury, say hi for me.

Yes, if we overcome our own failings, making FE happen would be a cakewalk. I have seen people become less gung-ho on the FE front, when they begin to understand the issues around it. The technological part is really not the important part. The technology has been developed to the thirtieth generation. There is plenty of technology out there, although the good stuff is deeply under wraps.

Paul, I am reading LaViolette’s electrogravity propulsion book right now. I have a bunch of stuff like it, but his is pretty good for laymen (I have some really old Townsend Brown tapes stored away, etc.). I ordered his sub-quantum book.

I’ll give that stuff some nod in my upcoming writings, but won’t need to jump down the rabbit hole to make my points.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th November 2011 at 05:28.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th November 2011), eaglespirit (4th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #1269
    Ilie Pandia

Some good news

It may be just my awareness shifting, but it looks to me that the Free Energy issue is popping up more often lately!

I can hardly wait for Thrive!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th November 2011), eaglespirit (4th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #1270
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Angry Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Well I've been quiet for quite some time even though I never stopped reading the good stuff here : ) however being a women I have to respond to the latest posts due to understanding and having a light bulb moment.

Thank you Tyler and Wade for your comments about Macho mentality I have pretty well been immersed with two brothers for the past 2 and a half months who think the same and are still very much asleep They are good men but so stuck in their maleness that standing my ground without turning aggressive to be heard has been taxing when all I really want is a loving, mutual, and respectful connection with them and all those I communicate with. So compound this with all the GC's
    macho BS happening around the world, I have been withdrawing to conserve strength of heart for loving actions that I am focusing on and maintaining. Not innocent though as have had some momentary thoughts of wanting to verbally rip a few peoples masks off : )

The problem is I feel everything first ( very sensitive ) and then intellectualize so this process is baffling to most and scares the s&*t out of many, women included, as sharing my deeper emotions leaves them vulnerable. Too bad that the world at large didn't have as much faith and trust in their emotions as they do their head. We then could communicate with one another on a basis that is common to all. There is no diversity, power tripping, ego, competitiveness, etc; only love, as hurt is hurt, joy is joy and so on and when we can share from the heart it is quite easy to safely lay our heads on each others sholders .

I wish I had a halogram machine as I would facilitate group training in the sky for all to see. Their would be real members for others to watch, learn from and relate to.

Courage and strength would be gained as we learned to listen and speak from the heart before sharing our insights, knowledge, dreams and visions. Like a soap opera, people would tune in nightly to watch what was happening with the members, many tears, anger, laughter, joy, loving, supportive and nurturing events happen during the training and even the "watchers are connected" and are eager to learn, as this is the missing part to the emptiness most of humanity feels and their hearts are beginning to fill up as a result.

Thus my best tip for more women to join the FE band wagon is more feelings with the intellectualizing and then you may be talking in a language that is understandable to all and readily accepted and responded too by "more women". Who knows maybe more men too??

At least that is how it is for me!! Love you Guys : )

P.S. Thank you for the being here for me, I truly hung onto your kind and loving support and messages while wading through this last revelation. You are all just the best and do add so much love to my world.
    Last edited by sandy; 4th November 2011 at 07:05.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th November 2011), David Hughes (5th November 2011), eaglespirit (4th November 2011), Gardener (4th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (4th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #1271
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've noticed as well Illie. At first thought it was because thats where my focus is.

But more and more info seems to be coming through, and it brings a smile.

But the conversation I'm waiting for is when someone in person (not involved with Project Avalon/ Camelot) tells me that FE is a reality.

And I hope that is soon
    A thought...? Its a bright blinding Spark.

Often called the Spark of Life... But its only a Spark. A Spark that never burns out, it is a Spark from The Creator, The Whole, The Source.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tahi For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th November 2011), eaglespirit (4th November 2011), Gardener (4th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (4th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (4th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #1272
    Thanks

Hi Ilie and Tahi:

These are the change times. The changes that we want to see likely won’t be feasible without FE, so it is probably about time for more to become aware of it. I hope that we are only slightly ahead of our time. As one of my pals said, he is cautiously optimistic about Thrive. Will the message be ultimately about self-empowerment for humanity to get over the hump? I have my fingers crossed, but I am not sure if I have seen a movie that deals with this subject matter that does not ultimately wallow in the victim’s perspective and inspire people to get ticked off about the baddies.

Hi Sandy:

That can’t be easy to be around all that male strutting. The Spanish picked up machismo and the practice of having harems from the Moors, and imported all that to the New World.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#first

In some Hispanic cultures, being “Arrogante” is actually a complement. In a world of scarcity, people use their “stuff” to get what they want, and using emotions as a weapon or tool is too common, I am afraid. When people are not just trying to survive, a lot can change on the emotions front.

Almost anybody who encounters my work has a strong emotional reaction to it. So, I hope to engender strong positive reactions to my upcoming essay, but we will see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th November 2011 at 13:29.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th November 2011), eaglespirit (4th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (4th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #1273
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Good to hear from you Sandy. You express so well what I have also experienced- and still do. I didn't grow up with brothers but hit the male-dominated competitive system and dealt with shock and awe emotionally which is very draining. I understood better later when I had to deal with public school and watch the boys and girls I knew shredded in the same way - only maybe better! Boys will be boys as it is demanded of them, or they will be accused of being girls, the worst name to be called. Sounds like a plot doesn't it?

Feminism sounded like a good idea - equal work equal pay being the bottom line. That movement got hijacked quickly--and I find it surreal today to see the scenario playing out. I grew up in a bubble, fortunate in some ways, yet had absolutely no sophistication politically. I was a bowling pin in the corporate world, and do better in smaller arenas.

I have been blessed with men friends who watched the process of gender-shaping as they grew up, and most of these men had sisters whom they saw wilt, or fight hard in pursuing their ambitions, shelving their emotional sides. It is wonderful to be in a mixed gender (all of them) group who relate to each other without that social gender programming. A real treat. A big topic, with tomes written about it, which we live out every day.

I'll be dropping in to view your holographic encounters in the sky, and encourage young mothers I know to send their children to Wade's School of Whales.

Power to you in your encounters of the Malien kind!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (8th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (4th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #1274
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade, I remember the floating transports and quiet energy machines in Atlantis. I remember genetic experiments I worked in. Many suffered, in the name of science. Now genetic experimentation is covert, so others must remember on some level too. Yet, we catch on.

Sometimes it feels like I made all that up, but what is important as you and many other current writers repeat, it is truly important what we make up now. To direct our imagination productively, and keep loving life and this planet.

Thanks all above today-- I'm out of forum time--running!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (6th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #1275
    Thanks

Hi CdnSirian:

Some people have library shelves full of Atlantean tales. I am not an Atlantean scholar. I have read up a little on it, partly after I was told about my role in its demise. I apparently had some kind of spear-carrier role, perhaps not too different than my role in this lifetime. What I have read about the dark phase of Atlantis at its end seems like it was heading towards this world:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade

Boy, if I had anything to do with it, I think I learned my lesson. When I was told about my Atlantean lifetime(s?), I was given some perspective, too. The world was in immensely better shape when Atlantis was around than it is today. Those who ran the show when Atlantis blew have not been allowed to come back to Earth.

The standard mystical story today is that the USA is full of former Atlanteans who are trying to get it right this time. I don’t know about that, but what I do know is that the power is in the present. I have heard of misguided attempts by some in my soul group to reclaim the power of Atlantis. The power is in the here and now, not in some distant time and place.

Part of me does not care about what happened in Atlantis. I can’t remember it, perhaps because of an “Atlantean block,” and I suppose that I could learn something from remembering those days, but if the end of Atlantis was marked with a materialistic age when life forms were abused/manipulated/corrupted for the “advance” of scientific “knowledge,” then I learned my lesson long ago, and don’t need to recall those days in this life.

Most of today’s animal experiments are spiritually degenerate:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#vivisection

and could indeed be echoes of Atlantis. If those practices are relics from Atlantis, the cure is love. We have no right to abuse other life forms in the service of our lifestyles. If we come from a loving and respectful place, it can be a far different experience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

As Seth said, when a scientist robs a frog of its life to study the mechanics of how it lived, he knows less of life, not more, when the experiment is finished. The materialistic perspective simply cannot understand, but I suppose that it is a great way for younger souls to rack up huge amounts of negative karma in a hurry. That might have been my soul’s path, I am sorry to say. Well, if it was, it is behind me now, which is probably about all the good that I can say about it.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (5th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (8th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (6th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #1276
    Ilie Pandia

Here is energy running the show (I can't take credit for the image):

Name:  energy.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  21.6 KB

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Butangeld (14th November 2011), CdnSirian (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Gardener (6th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (8th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (6th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011), ulli (5th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #1277
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Some good news

It may be just my awareness shifting, but it looks to me that the Free Energy issue is popping up more often lately!

I can hardly wait for Thrive!
    I have been talking to my friends about FE lately.... I have been pleasantly surprised at how the conversation almost immediately turns to how FE would change our lives... not how cool it would be not to have to pay for petrol... people are gaining insight as to what FE will mean for us all!

I just found this encouraging, and thought I'd share.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (6th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #1278
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade, I completely agree that Love is the force that is with us and that Atlantis is mostly relevant for - 'let's not rinse and repeat'. I appreciate everything you have written both here and on your site and the many references you have given (a few of which I have read for years) and especially, because it is new to me, Michael Roads.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (6th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #1279
    Thanks

Hi All:

Ilie, that was more timely than you might think. I am working the craziest hours of my eight years at my day job, because of the U.S. government. Half of Wall Street should be in jail, but my company ends up suffering because of government action to “clean up” the mess. It is kind of funny, that my companies keep getting clobbered by the government and media. Capitalism is a rapacious and doomed system, but the government is evil, too. Capitalism has cornered the talent, but their game is one of scarcity. Government at least is supposed to have an allegiance to the common good, but they usually just try to only appear that way as they pursue their self-serving and scarcity-based agendas, and usually gorge at the capitalist trough.

My reading style, especially when I am so busy, is to read several books at once, while reading the Internet every day, and I go into the bookstore next to my office nearly every day, and buy something frequently, as well as order books at Amazon every few weeks, and I have to make some trips to the local university and public libraries to do research, some on Brian’s life.

I just finished reading Wilson’s Consilience, while simultaneously reading a few other science books, including one of LaViolette’s. I am coming to the conclusion that I am reading too much White Science these days. Man, is it limited!

Wilson is kind of a Renaissance Man, but White Science rests on some highly limiting false premises, premises that are fairly easily exposed as false. Younger souls have more trouble achieving it, as they are more outwardly focused, but with a little training and one Edgar-Cayce-style remote viewing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#brown

the chemical model of consciousness collapses into oblivion. When Brian O had his:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#oleary

that was the beginning of the end of his days in the scientific establishment. But when White Scientists, even relatively enlightened ones like Wilson, see consciousness as some sort of byproduct of a chemical reaction, they almost effortlessly sacrifice the “lesser” life forms in their quest for scientific knowledge, such as ants, for instance, which Wilson killed in his experiments, as they don’t have the large brains of humans, and are just organic machines anyway, so killing them to see what chemicals they secrete to communicate is just good science. Such White Scientists are on their way to this reality:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade

With less than forty hours of training, they can easily see the false god that they worship. It is astounding to see how blinkered they are, for being such intellectually developed people.

Another huge limitation is that the White Scientists do not even suspect that there is another type of science practiced, in the above-top-secret world, which uses technology that was reverse-engineered from extra-terrestrial craft and “captured” inventors and their inventions, which operate on principles that render their sacred science texts something akin to cave drawings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

And they have fantasies about how capitalism really works, and the way that the energy racket maintains its grip over humanity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#make

they dismiss as a “conspiracy theory,” even though they have zero experience in bringing disruptive energy technologies to market, which is when you discover how the energy industry’s immune system really works. It took me a long time to realize the corner that their ideological conceptions painted them into:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

But reading the finale of Wilson’s tour de force really hit me with how oblivious they really are. I have read a bunch of books like Wilson’s that end with a survey of the seemingly intractable problems that humanity has, with the mass extinctions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

global warming induced by burning hydrocarbons, mass poverty, erosion, the environment’s dwindling carrying capacity, resource wars, and so on. They usually end their bleak survey with an observation that if humanity extricates itself from this pickle, it will be a miracle. But what I see them fail to do, virtually every time, is show that all of those problems are rooted in energy scarcity, and free energy could make all of those problems disappear almost overnight. But free energy is not even in their universe of the possible, because their textbooks told them so.

I have some more White Science to study before I write that energy essay, but it can really be tough sledding when I see how imprisoned their minds and spirits are.

Hi wolf_rt: Maybe the hundredth-monkey effect is beginning to happen. We will see.

Hi CdnSirian:

There are some nice clips of Roads here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post309392

I became aware of him in 1985, and met him many years ago. Great guy.

Gotta run of to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th November 2011 at 15:59.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (10th November 2011), Franny (7th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (8th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (7th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #1280
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

My Better Half (Thank You Dear! ) and me have just plastered these bumper stickers (warning: e-store behind the link):

on our two cars (30 mpg diesel & 40 mpg petrol)...

Yes i know... cars are damn polluters not to be proud off...

Hope these contraptions will get free energy+antigrav upgrade very soon
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th November 2011), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), motherlove (8th November 2011), sandy (8th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 536 FirstFirst 1 14 54 64 74 114 164 536 LastLast