Page 66 of 536 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66 76 116 166 536 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 10702

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1301
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I agree it is a lot of info - if a person who is new to some or all of the topics discussed is inspired to look further, then it is a good intro. I think that the negativity, or dark aspects are relative. If a person has not been introduced to the possible positive outcomes, that dark aspect is normal, whereas to us it is perhaps what used to feel normal, and now would appear bleak. So for some it presents a peek at a whole new world, a whole new future.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Melinda (31st May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #1302
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Hi:

I just ordered the Thrive DVD, and won’t be posting my reaction to watching it until the weekend. As I stated earlier, any two-hour movie can only be an introduction to this sort of material. I do not know whom they are aiming the movie at, and I’ll have more to say after I watch it.

On the observation that I am being distracted by the Matrix, I think that my writings make it clear that from my early training, to the voice in my head, to the preposterous events that the voice led me to, to all the “tests” that I was given along the way, I have no doubt that my entire life has been an orchestrated test and challenge, and that there is always more than meets the eye. That is probably true of all of us, but some of us get the extra-special treatment. Be careful what you wish for.

This is the third company that I have worked for that received the government’s sledgehammer over the head. I was able to help save our bacon this time. With Dennis, I worked the crazily long hours, at an insanely high stress level, to only see us still get slaughtered in the end. So, yes, there is a theme here that I am not oblivious to, but whoever sent me on this suicide mission never lets me in on the joke.

I just worked every day for the past month, and have today and Friday off, to get caught up on the household chores. I’ll be making some posts at Avalon in the coming week, maybe some substantial ones. I am working on the Brian essay, too.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

13th Warrior (15th November 2011), bodhii71 (22nd November 2011), CdnSirian (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Fred Steeves (15th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011), Scott (15th November 2011), Unified Serenity (1st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #1303
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

I just ordered the Thrive DVD, and won’t be posting my reaction to watching it until the weekend. As I stated earlier, any two-hour movie can only be an introduction to this sort of material. I do not know whom they are aiming the movie at, and I’ll have more to say after I watch it.

On the observation that I am being distracted by the Matrix, I think that my writings make it clear that from my early training, to the voice in my head, to the preposterous events that the voice led me to, to all the “tests” that I was given along the way, I have no doubt that my entire life has been an orchestrated test and challenge, and that there is always more than meets the eye. That is probably true of all of us, but some of us get the extra-special treatment. Be careful what you wish for.

This is the third company that I have worked for that received the government’s sledgehammer over the head. I was able to help save our bacon this time. With Dennis, I worked the crazily long hours, at an insanely high stress level, to only see us still get slaughtered in the end. So, yes, there is a theme here that I am not oblivious to, but whoever sent me on this suicide mission never lets me in on the joke.

I just worked every day for the past month, and have today and Friday off, to get caught up on the household chores. I’ll be making some posts at Avalon in the coming week, maybe some substantial ones. I am working on the Brian essay, too.

Best,

Wade
    Wade, I have to tell you that each and every time you link to your website it has always been like a trip to an oasis of reason and spirituality. You and your website are a gift. There is a great depth of both thought and actual material to read and, most importantly, to ponder. So much of what you have offered there will take a person to an area in themselves that has rarely been visited, if visited at all.

I know you have been looking for people to stand in integrity with you. I have no problem revealing my full name. Modwiz is short for a description of an aspect of my being and works in the casual setting of a forum where lack of a personal, in the flesh, interaction, seems to make a short descriptor work. I applaud and support what you are doing, Wade, and share a vision that looks like yours.

If there is a function I can perform, please let me know.

6. Link to Post #1304
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Hello Wade,

Quote I have no doubt that my entire life has been an orchestrated test and challenge, and that there is always more than meets the eye. That is probably true of all of us, but some of us get the extra-special treatment. Be careful what you wish for.
    Upon reflection of my incarnation in this life i have come to the same conclusion. From my birth to this day has been preparing me for what the future will hold; although my trials have yet to/or have just begun...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #1305
    Thanks

Hi Modwiz:

Thanks for your appreciation of my writings and your kind offer. Simply lending your awareness to this issue is plenty for now, believe me. One day, I may ask you to sing.

Hi 13th Warrior:

Yes, the Big Test and possible matriculation is coming soon, I think.

Best,

Wade

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

13th Warrior (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011), Scott (15th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #1306
    Thanks

The action is over here today:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post356855

Best,

Wade

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), sandy (20th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #1307
    Thanks

Hi all:

I have been seeing a lot of inventor-itis on the Wade-related threads lately, and I think that I need to provide some examples of the tinkerer route’s problems. I grew up in an inventor’s workshop:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

and helped build some of his contraptions. While I was with Dennis, we had three inventors’ sanctuaries, and all were criminally violated, with the one in Ventura most spectacularly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

Inventors flocked to our facilities before they were wiped out. I have been around everything from ex-black ops guys to a kid inventing an FE prototype in the basement of a nuclear facility:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#traveler

to FE scientists tinkering in shacks in the boonies, to a $35 million windmill facility being stolen via a death threat:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#windmill

to a guy mailing off working FE prototypes to the big energy institutions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

to high MPG-carburetor types being made the offer they could not refuse:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#carb

and much more. Somebody close to me was given the Big Show of what the Big Boys have under wraps:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

I have seen and heard of so many inventors and their inventions, business plans and how they go about it, what their attitudes and goals are, that I can generalize about what I have seen, which I hope helps sober up those with FE inventor-itis. Some inventors actually try to reproduce technologies that they worked with as part of their black ops duties. I never worked with the fools trying that, but have heard the stories. The smarter ones tread near the line, trying to never cross it, where they demonstrate some of the principles they learned, without actually making a working model. If they cross that line, they know that their lives are in jeopardy. I think that they will usually get at least one very pointed warning if they try to play that game. Even then, it is a highly dangerous game.

The biggest strike against FE inventors is their attitude. I never met an altruistic inventor. I have heard of a couple, and the open-source way of going about it is probably the only one with a prayer, but nobody has delivered anything yet. It is all very well to say that “I am going to do this,” or “I am going to do that,” but in this field, about 99.99% of the talk is idle boasts made by people who literally have no idea of what they are getting into, and they never do anything except blow a bunch of hot air, so they can’t get into much trouble. Tinkerer-itis can be a severe affliction. I have been a part of operations where we tinkered long into the night, but in the end, it was all a waste of time, because the end results were not really going to have any real-world practical and economically-productive impact, like electric fences for worms (yes, I helped build those).

FE, however, would have the biggest economic impact of all time, by far, so when a tinkerer begins going down that path, innumerable pitfalls beckon. One of the first is that tinkerers often have long-suffering wives who hope the tinkerer does not burn the house down or lose a limb. The wives are rarely enthusiastic supporters, but they put up with, at best, their husband’s tinkerer ways, because instead of bringing in money for the household, it instead becomes a permanent cash drain. Probably somewhere around 0.0001% of garage tinkerers make money off of their tinkering. If they ever come up with something good, they are a long, long way from having something market-ready, and it will almost invariably get stolen along the way to market, if it is not suppressed instead. I have been in the capitalistic world for nearly my entire career, and it is a shark tank. Some large, household-name corporations used to have an “inventor’s lair” where they would invite inventors to show off their wares (they still may, but I don't keep up on it). If there was anything good, the corporations would copy and steal it, usually by changing something about it to get past any potential infringement claims. I knew an inventor who did exactly that for General Motors:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor

I could provide quite a litany of inventors whose stuff you use today, who had it stolen by a major corporation, and the inventor received zero recognition or money. It is the standard story, for any invention. For FE inventing, amp up the dynamics by about a thousand times, and you get some idea of what the lone FE inventor is up against. Inventors’ clubs don’t work because every inventor is trying to commandeer the others into supporting his invention. No inventor really supports the others much that I have seen. They are all vying to be the alpha inventor, if you get a bunch of them in a room together. I have heard of some efforts to weed out those types of inventors, but the efforts still never got anything close to the market, as they could not successfully navigate the shark tank.

But let’s say that you are a Sparky Sweet type, who miraculously developed a working, solid-state FE prototype in your garage. What next? Well, the first thing to know is that if you thought that you were doing it secretly, you very likely weren’t. The only prayer of doing it secretly is not telling anybody else about it while you were on your project. Not your wife, not your son, not your friends. FE is so monumental that anybody who gets a whiff of it is quickly carried away by dreams of riches, delusions of grandeur, and so on. It is one of the standard pitfalls, and one that I fell into early in my journey, and I have seen others disappear into it, to never emerge:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#grandeur

So, let’s say that you don’t tell anybody what you are doing. Well, that is virtually impossible, unless you can mine your own metal, smelt it, and create the exotic components in your workshop, because they all have exotic components. It seems that the parts houses for the components that tinkerers use to go after FE are part of the surveillance apparatus. That is how one fellow traveler thinks they found him, as he hid in somebody’s house, about to try to make his FE prototype again after the first one was seized:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#traveler

So, the chances of doing it truly in secret are about zero. Then, let’s say that you actually get one running. If you are tapping the ZPF, the Big Boys and others have detectors, some satellite-based, that can tell when anybody in the world is tapping it. So, if you were somehow able to “secretly” get one running, you would immediately come onto the radar. Almost no tinkerer ever gets that far, as they fall prey to their foibles, or those of their allies, run out of money, etc., before they really get anywhere. Because they can’t stay quiet about it and really can’t do it by themselves, those around them find out and often get infected by delusions of grandeur, and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre effect takes over and everybody slaughters everybody else, because insane greed takes over. It is really crazy greed, but I have lived through a few episodes of watching that disease infect everybody. Oh, does it get bloody. And when everybody has slaughtered everybody else and the smoke clears, there is nothing left but wreckage, corpses and scavengers. I have seen the orgy of greed initiated and orchestrated by a bona fide agent provocateur:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

and another time by one who very likely was:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

and it was amazing to watch how easily people fell under their spell, and people who should have known better:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post305681

Let’s assume that you are one of the three FE tinkerers on Earth who is not in it for the money or fame, and you get an FE prototype working with parts that you found at your local hardware store, and not even your wife knew what you were doing. The minute you get that FE prototype going, you are on Godzilla’s radar. Usually, he just watches, waiting for the greed-initiated slaughter-fest or other implosion. He rarely even needs to nudge it over the cliff, as it is heading there anyway.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

And if Godzilla ever really needs to roll out of bed, his resources are prodigious. Depending on the result of the analysis of your efforts, Godzilla might lure people toward your operation with a particular talent for wrecking ventures out of their ego defects. Heck, the wreckers are probably not even on the payroll or know how they are being used. Godzilla can be very efficient. Most who Godzilla messes with do not even know that they were messed with. They never suspected that the implosion of their effort was helped along by unseen claws. Godzilla is like Garry Kasparov, and the typical tinkerer who gets very far along is like somebody who is still learning how to avoid Scholar’s Mate, and almost none of the tinkerers even know that the match is being played. And if they do, paranoia can quickly take over, and the tinkerer effectively commits suicide by lashing out at all the imagined assailants, and they often take out their family members and friends in their frenzy. I have been on the receiving end of that one, too, more than once, and have seen others taken out that way.

If the inventor survives that far, then it starts to get interesting. First comes the friendly buyout offer. I have seen as little as $500K, but that was long ago. I heard of a recent friendly buyout for $2 million, so that is probably around the going rate these days for the initial offer. Most who took the money had no idea that it was from Godzilla’s petty cash fund. They were in it for the money anyway, so they happily sold the rights to their technology (I have even seen where it was nothing more than a bright idea, just like when we got our first friendly buyout offer in Boston: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#ten ). The deal is that the inventor is finished. I have not seen what those contracts look like, but I am sure that they are legally enforceable against the inventor, if he thinks that he can keep tinkering along on something similar. And the paid off inventor can suddenly find all of his money missing from his bank accounts, if that message needs to be sent. The contract will be enforced, legally or not. And that is all before Godzilla begins playing rough.

Some may scoff at this point and say, “Wade, I am not talking about lone inventors, but my lifelong friends who would never betray each other and we can form a united front that can do it!” Or, others may say,” Wade, I have a network of underground inventors, and we are just waiting for the opportunity to make FE happen!” My responses will be along the lines of, “So, how many millions of dollars have you and your friends been offered to betray each other? How many of you did jail time when you refused to betray your pals? How many in your network are really Godzilla’s informants?” Those are not rhetorical questions. I have seen all of them happen, and almost nobody has passed those tests yet. Until such talk is put to the test, it is nothing more than idle boasting.

I could go on for another fifty pages on this subject, but don’t have the time. I have started an FE inventor’s thread, where people who just have to go build something can have their conversation.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post358844

Be warned, however, I already began a FE physics thread that went nowhere.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post138564

An FE inventor’s thread will likely share the same fate. There should be a place for them to play at Avalon that is not on these Wade-related threads, and there it is.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd December 2011 at 16:23.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (20th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st November 2011), sandy (20th November 2011), Scott (18th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #1308
    Thanks

Hi:

I am still coming down from a hectic month, and am working on my Brian essay, always reading for my energy essay, and so forth. Some days are better than others. Being so close to Dennis and Brian keeps me busy with all the people who attack them and lie about them.

A Wikipedia editor just inserted a bunch of stuff about Brian that tries to water down his later work, and even outright lies about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=459451445

I am going to need do some more homework to show that Brian’s later work was not “beliefs,” but what is termed “fringe science.” That “editor” is trying to make the case, and not so subtly, that if it is not in the peer-reviewed literature, it is not science. That is the standard establishment position, and Wikipedia is a bastion of the establishment, so I may end up losing that battle, but not without a fight. I saw this coming when Brian asked me to write his NASA and Wikipedia bios.

Also, a famous essay that libels Dennis is making the rounds again:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

being promoted by people who should know better. I may not stay relatively quiet about that libel for much longer. Again, personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

and it comes out in the FE field, in spades, partly because the promise and peril is so great.

Slogging along,

Wade

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (22nd August 2012), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (20th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st November 2011), sandy (20th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #1309
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Wade, is there any way I can help? Do some legwork, write some letters, do some research. These topics concern me too.

In any case, love and my deepest regards to you, my friend.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd August 2012), Melinda (31st May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st November 2011), sandy (20th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #1310
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

Thanks for the kind offer. With what I am doing on that front, I don’t really need help. I have the facts, and I present them. They don’t need to be repeated ad infinitum. I have to do a little digging on some of Brian’s stuff, but I dug it up before. That Wikipedia editor’s performance on Brian’s essay is pretty standard for establishment defenders. It reminds me of Dan Drasin’s parody of the skeptics, where the most egregious violations of the scientific method are acceptable to defend “science” against heretics like Brian.

What I end up doing regarding situations like that libel of Dennis, for instance, is challenge the libelers to present any facts that support their assertions. They never do. In the instance of Mr. Skeptic, once his lies are exposed,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

he abandons those lies to tell new lies. What is disheartening is that naïve individuals in the FE community continue to give the guy a platform to spew his disinformation:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...s_Lee#Skeptics

as if getting on national TV to tell his lies is not enough. These are not insignificant reasons why FE does not get any traction, and are symptomatic of the overall situation.

I’ll let you know privately some of what is up.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th November 2011 at 15:04.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (21st November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (20th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st November 2011), sandy (21st November 2011)

20. Link to Post #1311
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Justin Hall-Tipping presentation.

They come up with the nano technologies, which I disagree. But they concern about humanity.

So much waste of human resources.
    For free society!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #1312
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I have been thinking... One of the issues you want people to understand is that energy abundance is here, suppressed, but a reality. On this issue, you wrote:

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    (... ) So, far, only a tiny, tiny fraction of humanity has demonstrated the ability to sing the abundance song. If you can do that, even just in the quietness of your heart, you are doing plenty, believe me. If an abundance chorus ever got going, that might do the trick. Then again, it might not, but since almost nobody on the planet today can even imagine abundance, just thinking about it is one heck of a start. (...)
    So, how will "singing the abundance song" help bring change to this world? I can imagine abundance but how will that influence our reality? What is it about an "abundance chorus" that will make it happen?

Thanks.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elly For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd December 2011), David Hughes (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th November 2011), sandy (30th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #1313
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Think i know the answer to your question Cara but i am not the person being asked. Beside it is Wade's thread. That "singing" WILL work... Sorry for cutting in between...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Elly (30th November 2011), Melinda (31st May 2012), sandy (1st December 2011)

26. Link to Post #1314
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Cara,

I'm sure Wade will give you his own answer, but I'd like to share my understanding of this.

You say: "I can imagine abundance". That right there makes you very very rare . The vast majority of humans cannot imagine abundance, and they are not even willing to try it! They are so utterly convinced that "this cannot be" that they don't even try it. "It's a waste of time or useless wishful thinking... After all it has been scientifically proven this is not possible".

A big part of the of the "abundance choir" is to get humans out of this inertia that "it cannot be done", to awaken the "dreamer" in us. Hopefully the abundance choir will cause others to at least dream about abundance.

Another aspect of the choir is how our consciousness affects reality, but that is a subject I am not yet ready to write about .

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Elly (1st December 2011), Gardener (1st December 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd August 2012), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), sandy (1st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #1315
    Thanks

Nice question Cara

There isn't an easy answer to this one. It has a lot to do with our understanding of how our consciousness effects reality, information fields, the infinite number of potential future time lines, combined intention, the 100th monkey phenomenon, oneness, and a lot more besides. The answer to this question has filled many books and is still poorly understood. It's a kind of magic.

I'll leave it to Wade to provide you with his own take on it.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 27th August 2018 at 07:46.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Elly (1st December 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd August 2012), Melinda (31st May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), sandy (1st December 2011)

30. Link to Post #1316
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

It IS easy. Yet difficult. Know what I mean?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

David Hughes (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Elly (1st December 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd August 2012), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), sandy (1st December 2011)

32. Link to Post #1317
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Abundance consciousness changes how the world looks and how you react to it. It also changes what you expect from it. Jesus, if he was real, mentions it in the NT by stating that the birds of the field are given all that they need then how much more can Man expect. Lack, and the consciousness around it has been carefully cultivated and engineered.

Singing the abundance song, acknowledging this simple natural state of the Universe, will change everything. Look at the resistance to the concept to begin to understand how insidious the 'lack' programming is. This programming affects how you interact with the world and what you will allow into it.
    Last edited by modwiz; 1st December 2011 at 04:34.

33. Link to Post #1318
    Thanks

Hi:

I will sometimes make general replies to what I read on the other Wade-related threads on this one, because they are general statements that I have about my work and what I am attempting.

One of the most common favorable responses to my work is people trying to use it to wake the sleeping, such as their friends, family, and co-workers. I strongly discourage that. I am definitely not trying to wake the sleeping, not now. I seek the awake and the awakening. Those who shy away from FE because of the "conspiratorial" aspect of it (Level 3s and below http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level3) have a visceral reaction to "conspiracy theories," but the conspiracists also have fear-oriented responses:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

and those are not productive reactions. I learned many hard lessons about waking the sleeping during my years with Dennis, and have no interest in it. Those who want to play those games are advised to play them someplace else. They are not always futile and dangerous games (it works less than one one-in-a-hundred times), but it is not what I am about. I am trying to do something different. It is natural for people to want to help those they know, but my work is not the material to begin them with. It is advanced training, not for beginners, and class has yet to begin. Very few people can handle my work for long. My "peers" can only handle a few pages of my site before blowing a fuse (such as this essay http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm).

The "hip" ones can even be more resistant than the Limbaugh fans, as my work blows their "progressive" conceits out of the water. Average Americans are fully in thrall to their conditioning (and members of the other industrialized societies also suffer from their particular flavor of scarcity-based conditioning, to one degree or another), and work like mine is the last thing on Earth that they want to encounter, and I leave them to their slumbers. They will begin to wake up when an FE machine is delivered to their home, or the ETs land on the White House lawn, or the Ascended Masters come into the open:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

Until that day comes, I let them sleep. That does not mean that I want them to sleep forever. Nobody sleeps forever. I found Ilie and a few others at Avalon who only needed a little help to learn how to sing the abundance tune. That is whom I seek.

Another subject that I need to deal with is the subject of an essay that Brian O wanted to write with me, about the darkness. He produced some of my writings on that subject in his last book.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ies#post277825

A big problem with people starting in this field is getting wrapped up in the conspiratorial aspects of it, thinking that the dark pathers are their adversaries, and that they need to understand what they are doing, what their plans are, and so on. A fair amount of what came out of Project Camelot was likely disinformation, and not because Bill and Kerry did not care, but because it is the nature of the beast. Camelot's objective was getting to insiders, getting their stories, or those who claimed to be insiders or claimed that they had an inside track on what was happening, through black ops people who befriended them, or secret societies, and what have you. Brian O and I were some of the relatively few Camelot witnesses who did not claim to be insiders or connected to them.

Be very wary when people claim to be insiders, or claim lofty prior incarnations, or have black ops pals who give them the "scoop," and so forth. There is a ton of disinformation purveyed by such people. Some is intentional, and some is being fed disinformation and not knowing it, and so on. They tend to see every global event as orchestrated by the Big Boys, with exotic technology creating earthquakes, 9/11, fake UFO sightings, and so forth. While some such events may well be orchestrated, most are not. The Big Boys do not have to micromanage the global situation; they only need to watch certain levers of power very carefully, such as FE. The rest is of lesser importance, and the slumbering masses do most of their dirty work for them, unprompted, as they play the scarcity game. The enemy is us, not the Big Boys. I prefer to ignore them to the extent that I am able.

People with a fascination regarding the dark side are almost always playing the victim game. It is time to play the creator game. When people tell me what the Big Boys are up to or how they play their game, I am really not too interested. A fascination with the dark arts, or the belief that the dark pathers can be beaten at their game, often leads to Saruman's fate. I have crossed swords with the dark pathers and have borne the brunt of their actions more than once (but "prevailed" when I sacrificed my life (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it) while almost everybody else cowered, fled, or joined the dark team), and I have little interest in them. If I don't have much interest, almost nobody who wants to really help heal Earth and humanity probably should either, unless they are playing the game at Dennis's or Adam's level, and there aren't any of those at Avalon. Trying to get the scoop from Godzilla's halls is a seductive trap, in a number of ways.

Just as mobsters say that they can't readily cheat honest people with their scams, the principles for living an honorable life are the same ones that will allow people to survive encounters with Godzilla’s minions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#forgetting

The basics never change. It really is pretty simple stuff. Secret ingredients or tactics usually either don't work or backfire.

Hi Cara:

Good question, and Ilie and friends did fine with their responses. When I began my energy journey in 1974:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#introduction

I was just thinking in terms of getting more energy out of a gallon of gasoline. At the same time, Brian O was thinking about windmills and the like, playing the Washington D.C. game with Mo Udall and others:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_O...cal_activities

We had never heard of FE at that time. When I was with Dennis, we stumbled into the idea in 1986, and were blissfully unaware of the fates of Tesla, Gray and others. In 2001, after five years of playing the Paul Revere of FE, Brian O openly wondered if we were a sentient species,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#governor

and I sadly understood. We found that FE and abundance is simply unimaginable to the masses. As Modwiz said, the scarcity mindset is deeply baked and is currently maintained on a global level, very consciously, by those pulling the big strings. If you can't even imagine it, you can't pursue it. The rich irony for me with all of that denial is that FE, anti-gravity and related technologies have been around for longer than I have been alive.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

I began independently trying to attract various groups to the idea of FE since 1992, beginning with people like Noam Chomsky, and I have looked high and low across the world. Brian O banged on about all the doors that he could, across the globe, and found no takers, and many of the slammed doors were at places where he used to work and teach. I watched Brian bang, Dennis bang, Greer bang, and so forth. They all survived murder attempts for their trouble. So did Adam, Mallove did not survive the experience,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#mallove

and so on. It was pretty surreal to see the nearly universal denial on one hand, while the FE heroes are crucified by the system as the very people they are trying to help are cheering at their execution inflicted by the very people who have FE under wraps. Dostoevsky’s parable of The Grand Inquisitor is not all that fictional.

It took long years for me to really begin to understand what I was seeing, and what all those crazy reactions had in common; the deniers were all addicted to scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and the social managers kept those believers in the dark. I came to realize that the greatest triumph that the Big Boys had over the common people was keeping FE, abundance and Heaven on Earth unimaginable, or to only bring it up to dismiss it with ridicule as a "conspiracy theory" or other fantasy. Some social management techniques are diabolically effective. My fellow travelers came to FE from diverse directions. But once people get past the denial hurdle, which is the big one, they usually disappear into the innumerable pitfalls that await, as they learn their lessons the hard way, which are usually life-ruining, if not fatal. They include inventor-itis, delusions of grandeur, etc.:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

When I have seen people try to form FE movements, the naïveté that I have seen, and other deficiencies, can be scary. That is why Brian O said that the path to FE would be paved by people fresh to the field:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#new

I have seen too many lambs obliviously waltz to their slaughter. Getting worldly regarding the FE scene is life-risking behavior on several levels, and I am not seeking people who want to play those games. They can go see Dennis, Adam, Greer, etc.

Ilie may have achieved Level 12 status:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

he did not have to risk his life to get there, and I have not even begun the conversation that I plan to mount, next year, I hope. If Ilie can get there, others can, too, but I am not kidding myself that they are on every street corner. If enough people can attain the high vision (I am shooting for 8-10 thousand, and it won't be easy, that is for sure), it could become infectious, in 100th Monkey-style. Also, if that nugget of heart-centered sentience can be amassed, it might accomplish far more than any of us thinks it can. That nugget has never been seen before on Earth, so amassing it would be a truly historical event, and it could be the catalyst for making FE happen, and more. I am trying to see if the enlightenment path to FE will work. I hope to see humanity at least begin to head in this direction in my lifetime:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

Getting that choir going will be a start.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st December 2011 at 05:24.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Carmody (1st December 2011), CdnSirian (2nd December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Elly (1st December 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (1st December 2011), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), sandy (1st December 2011)

35. Link to Post #1319
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

"Getting a choir going will be a start".

I believe the choir is an event and thanks to you and others Wade it is happening! It is created and growth becomes the process and is ongoing>>>>patience and perserverence comes with integrity.

The FE Choir is manifesting, as doing what is right through Love, creates the highest frequency that can make mountains sing'
    Last edited by sandy; 1st December 2011 at 05:53.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Elly (1st December 2011), Gardener (1st December 2011), Melinda (31st May 2012), modwiz (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011)

37. Link to Post #1320
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Your song to God’s ears.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Gardener (1st December 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (31st May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), sandy (2nd December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 536 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66 76 116 166 536 LastLast