+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 535 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 507 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I think this is very insightful thinking and should be extrapolated out more often. There should also be laws of justice which is what this country at least began as a guiding principle. Things like psychology have no laws either. But act like they do particularly with all this coding. We recently made the pathological normal by removing narcissistic personality disorder from the DMS. By the same token until 1976, homosexuality was legally defined mental illness as was a woman who failed to accept her biological role.

My appreciation for this post. I am replying to post 90.

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

This is a reply to post 99. I also did a lot of Seth in the late 70s early 80s in LA. I liked the books to some degree. I don't know if I still have some or not--haven't looked for them in a long time.. I think not. I will try to manifest some. In those days I used to go to the Bodhi Tree and hold out my hand and be lead to what I should read next. I have always had trouble with the channeling experience on a personal level but I have had some friends blow me away by their personal stories of personal readings. What I learned from this is how to manifest to a degree that I could handle. I am very very careful of be careful what you ask for in case you might get it. Since I was young then I tried it out on silly materialistic things--like asking for pieces of furniture, antiques, of non regulated sizes, unusual colors, and then cheap. I worked the antique circuit. But I stopped that when these highly expensive figurines I wanted but could never afford were made available to me when the antique store on the corner of Pico and Robertson was the victim of a major intersection auto accident and one car went through their window. I got to buy them for 400 and spent 800 having and expert repair them. I still have one. There is always an unseen price for manifesting this way; I don't do it any more at all. I can manifest but it has to be the right way, at the right time, for the right thing. Thus, it is not impulsive.

I share this because I have already on my meditative walk had many ideas pop into my head. I think I am basically going to stay on this thread for a considerable time and keep my focus on understanding this and my place in it. I just feel deeply drawn to it. I looked at the other threads and just have no feel for going there.

When I started the Michael reading, I was lead to buy this crystal ball. A very old and very unusual one. I never let anyone else touch it and every move I ever make I carry it personally with me. It is one thing I want to leave to someone personally who is right for it. I mediate with a single votive behind it. The first night I got it was the first time I experienced being able to put myself in a trance. Even now I have come to a lot more understanding about this from all the Graham Hancock material. After I got the ball I never discussed it with anyone and I am self taught. That first night I swam with dolphins and the whales around Can Cune. They told me they were offered being ascended from the planet but they decided to stay and sing their prayers of grief and gratitude for us and the dying planet. Afterwards I had a migraine for three days and I did not touch it again for six months.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Reply to post 100. Have you ever seen the list of disappeared or dead microbiologists. It is really freaky and goes in definite waves.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Anna (21st January 2011), Eric (22nd January 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #123
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hello Wade,
    I am very glad that we have this thread going here and that you are so active in it. Given all you have been through and what you know I am sure we will accrue some benefit here at Avalon. I could not agree more with you about changing the awareness.
    I grew up on the Seth material. I started with it when I was 18 and I will turn 58 in 4 days, so it has been a very big part of my life, when I am sober. I have 7+ months after a rough 10 year marriage and the coast looks clear and life is better every day. I look forward to coming here with some frequency. I am sure you know the Charles material is currently exerting an understandably strong draw here at Avalon and I am spending a lot of time there. This will be where I come when I take a break from there,
    Be well,
    Modwiz

5. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Write4Change, you are getting it. I came to this issue as a teenager from the business/science end of it, and eventually realized that the issues were not really technical and capital. The issues are really social and spiritual. It greatly helps, however, to have a comprehensive perspective of the issue. Without a comprehensive perspective:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

it is easy to disappear into all sorts of sideshows, as people hack at braches, grind their axes, and so forth.

This is far from easy. More than 99% of humanity is currently trapped in the early layers of the free energy onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

I mostly live in layer 12.

This issue can use everybody thinking about it that can.

FYI, I have written the book on the medical racket:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm

The goals and dynamics are similar to the energy racket, although the tactics are different. Since Fishbein’s days,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#fishbein

I have not heard of buyout offers. They only use sticks on their heretics, and don’t see much need to use carrots.

I saw your other post directed to me, on the channeling. Yes, that is not something to do lightly, and if people use those powers selfishly, it can be disastrous. It is the same with free energy. We have to have the highest intentions if we want to manifest it for the benefit of all. Your part on the dolphins and whales is prescient. You are tuning in. You’ll see the post that I plan to put up this weekend. It came to me the other morning (I am on day 14 of a fast, and getting kind of blissful visions right now)

Best,

Wade

Hi modwiz:

Welcome to this thread. Thanks for lending your awareness to this subject material. We will see how this plays out,

Wade

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (21st January 2011), rhythm (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), ThePythonicCow (22nd January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Dear Wade,
    I have a very strong feeling that free energy will become available through beautiful people like yourself, but only after a very big earth catastrophe. This is why people like yourself have this vision and risk all so that it can be in the mainstream and pulled out when needed. Your guide from the other realm must be a soul mate of yours, as I feel they tend to be more persistent, and watchful then a "teacher" guide.

I hope and pray when the SHTF you will be protected, along with others with your vision quest of free energy for all.
    There will be a day, when all will change, and I do not say this as the bringer of bad news, it is in the stars The cycle of life and death is all part of this dimension, this cannot be stopped. But with people like yourself, the survivors may have a chance to continue down a more "fair" world, where all the power is not held by the people who hold on to the energy with greed and selfishness.

I do not see an end to this world with all the earth changes, I see a cleansing taken place, nature will naturally root out the weak, and keep the strong, and it will be the strong ones with this vision of free energy who will make the difference for the future of mankind.

Thank you for putting it all "out there"! This thread is a very important one indeed!
    in love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rosie For This Post:

Caren (22nd January 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Thank you Rosie. That was a beautiful post. Yes, you may be right, and part of me realizes that whatever people like me do may be too little, too late, because of the trajectory that the mass of humanity is on, with the Pied Pipers of Scarcity leading the way. You can probably imagine the frustration of knowing how it could be, and so easily, if only a tiny fraction of us began waking up, and comparing it to what is. But maybe a relatively easy transition to a healed planet and humanity is not in the cards, and that "guide" of mine has certainly been meddlesome.

But, in the end, I asked for it, in ways that are even obvious to me with my earthbound perspective. However, I still wish for the highest and best, and I hope that I live to see a healed planet and as many of us making that transition to heaven on earth as who can get aboard that train.

As you may guess, I am continually told to stop my efforts, sit back and let it all melt down, because that is somehow what is supposed to happen, or that there is no "doing" here, only witnessing. Well, I must be hard-headed, because I think that I have two arms and legs for a reason. We will see how this all turns out, and thank you for lending your awareness to this issue.

Wade

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Caren (22nd January 2011), cayman (26th February 2012), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), rhythm (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), truthseekerdan (22nd January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #127
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just got here and saw the name Fishbein. Morris Fishbein if memory serves me correctly. He couldn't corrupt Royal Rife so he destroyed him. He and his ilk are vermin in this world and a light is beginning to expose these roaches. They infect and attempt to parasitize every worthwhile venture that has a potential for profit. I would love to see these Ferengi, these aliens, quarantined so that the rest of us could attempt to lead a disinfected life. Awareness and consciousness raising is probably the way to remedy this social ill, as you so sagaciously recommend.

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Hi modwiz:

Yes, it is the same guy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

Ah, you know, Fishbein was one of us. In a scarcity-based system, the Fishbeins of the world thrive. I seek to help drain the swamp so that such games do not work too well, and in a world of abundance, why would they want to? Fishbein has been compared to Hitler by some, as far as how much death and suffering that he had a hand in. I am gentler and call him the Al Capone of medicine (working similar rackets in the same town at the same time, and their tactics were also similar at times). And Al, too, was one of us.

Yes, becoming immune to their games, because we have raised our awareness, is the only way out that I see. I doubt that they can be beaten in "battle." They are in our lives for a reason. Love is always the answer. Even Quark (and Fishbein did kind of look like him ) had his heroic moments although he tried to live them down and act more like a true Ferengi, or at least appear to be one.

Best,

Wade

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #129
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi modwiz:

Yes, it is the same guy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

Ah, you know, Fishbein was one of us. In a scarcity-based system, the Fishbeins of the world thrive. I seek to help drain the swamp so that such games do not work too well, and in a world of abundance, why would they want to? Fishbein has been compared to Hitler by some, as far as how much death and suffering that he had a hand in. I am gentler and call him the Al Capone of medicine (working similar rackets in the same town at the same time, and their tactics were also similar at times). And Al, too, was one of us.

Yes, becoming immune to their games, because we have raised our awareness, is the only way out that I see. I doubt that they can be beaten in "battle." They are in our lives for a reason. Love is always the answer. Even Quark (and Fishbein did kind of look like him ) had his heroic moments although he tried to live them down and act more like a true Ferengi, or at least appear to be one.

Best,

Wade
    Quark is such an excellent example in the way love and concern for others( friends) can impel us to a higher level despite our self interest and programming. I think your Al Capone comparison is more apt also. Your spirit is a very big draw to this thread here. The info is great also.

Blessed Be
    Modwiz
    Last edited by modwiz; 22nd January 2011 at 01:19.

15. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

when we change ourselves at the deepest level , they, in turn, either change, or direct thier energies elsewhere

16. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Thanks Modwiz. Quark is one of my faves. He almost can't help himself.

Hi Bluestflame. I think that you are right, but they usually don't give up easily, because sucking our energy is how they decided they need to thrive (scarcity-based paradigm to the max). If I could have a hand in rehabilitating that lion:

http://www.serendipity.li/fe/minefields.htm

I would probably sign up for it, fool that I am.

Best,

Wade

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

methinks we already have lol

19. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

You are probably right. Get those vegetarian lion snacks ready...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

redirecting thier awareness, to the divine spark within them, that, it seems, for the longest time, has escaped even thier own attention

22. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Yessir, and losing that awareness seems to be part of the price of admission.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd January 2011), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #136
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Yessir, and losing that awareness seems to be part of the price of admission.
    Indeed.
    There are people who thrive in this system. You can live in abundance even here .. if you do not afraid some skeletons in the closet. And people are more than wiling to do that. Moreso - they think there is no other way to thrive.
    Then we have self-proclaimed' elite that look for specific qualities in those trained to be their "replacements" .. one of which is blind belief in necessity of the system itself.

System is designed to leech energy from "many" to selected few. Bureaucratic "walls" disperse the rest of it, so on the outside it looks like "zero"

Think anybody, who dig enough into how world works, see this. Some decide to opt out, and live in obscurity. Some decide, that is how the game is rigged, well, why not use it to your advantage. ..

And in the end :
    Name:  pecking-order..jpg
Views: 497
Size:  41.7 KB

/rant.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Carmen (1st August 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Yes, Luke:

The Zero-Sum-Game is deeply ingrained.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#politics

That is one of the key parts of the conundrum. Scarcity-based conditioning is as old as civilization (and far older), so abundance is literally unimaginable to the vast majority of humanity at this time. That is why even the idea of free energy is so outside the pale.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#potholes

Most will have to see it to believe it.

Nice chart on hierarchical economic systems.

Best,

Wade

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Wade said: “In my old age, I am trying something different; I am simply trying to make free energy, abundance, and a healed planet thinkable. I am not asking anybody to risk their lives:” https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post91386

Bill said: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post102168 (Note: This link concerns how the controllers deal with “Proof”.)

Pay careful attention. What Wade is speaking about in his new approach is no less PROOF of free energy than his original attempt at a mechanism of free energy. As such, is it likely that the controllers would allow Wade to communicate his “thinkable” seeds towards this end? No.

Why allow him to speak? Maybe they don’t see his new approach as a threat or reaching a critical mass in the pertinent future. Is it not likely that if they felt critical mass was going to actually transpire they would suppress and contain the situation? Of course.

So, what on earth could Wade, Bill, or anyone else for that matter, possibly do that would REALLY be effectual? NOTHING.

That is, unless there are some authorities ABOVE the current “controllers” who would intervene. Of course it’s been argued that if They haven’t intervened with all of the wars and social horrors to date, etc, then are they relevant?

But what if They have been intervening all along? And the collective or mass perceptions cannot see how because they aren’t looking in the correct way.

For example: It’s been suggested that there is little to no value in the individual outside of working as a mechanism for the “controllers”. The proof being in a systematic reduction through time of individual freedoms, etc. Or even that there are “controllers”.

Well, let us consider that relevance supporting the individual and their freedom must have always been and is even now accessible. This would mean that at no time in history, or in the future can an individual be beyond the scope of salvation, if you will.

What if the premise of a sovereign free earth (or universe) is actually irrelevant? That is to say, to exteriorize such freedom into manifested existence is against the nature of why manifested existence IS. Look carefully at our universe and its polarity based structure. In such a matrix you cannot have an operating system without dichotomy and binding force between the two (good/evil, light/day, proton/electron, etc). The most realistic perspective of this matrix is that in any given period of time there will be either negative oriented beings (service to self) or positive oriented beings (service to others) in charge. This polarity based system is self contained and redundant, potentially infinite.

So, if one wishes to find a freedom or solution by which they can escape this redundancy then it has to either change the polarity based laws of this universe, or go beyond this universe. And of course to do either would require a POWER that is quite literally BEYOND.

It’s a mystery, but accessible none the less. Rests assure that this POWER is accessible in the NOW… Be STILL and KNOW that I AM…!

Gnosis – often referred to as secret or hidden knowledge can be more aptly described as knowledge we acquire through our own experience, as opposed to knowledge that we are told or believe in. By whatever name in history or culture – Gnosis is conscious, experiential knowledge, not merely intellectual or conceptual knowledge, belief, or theory.

29. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Hi OMG:

Thanks for the thoughtful post. I know that I cannot sneak up on them, but I think that if I do not threaten them (that would be delusional on a number of levels, not the least of which is that I would enter the victim paradigm and become easy meat), they will regard me as a low-level nuisance at most. And yes, factions of them might be “allowing” me to do this, and other factions may be “protecting” me. I know that they are not ignoring me. I hope that my efforts fall about where I have placed them on this graph:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

Again, they are deeply fractured, and have been that way for many years. Their control is not nearly as total as they believe and, yes, some kind of intervention from “above” (or from “within”) may be in the cards in the near future. That post that Bill made I think describes vital facets of the phenomenon. As you probably know, I am quite familiar with that duality concept and this universe:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#ra

and indeed, duality seems to be the name of the game here. However, I think that something might be afoot, for those who are ready for it. We may see a merging of the dimensions, a uniting of the opposites, or other terms (The Second Coming, Paradise Restored, etc.) that have been used to describe it. It may well be that those who are ready for it will go 4-D and leave duality behind (but it will look a lot like our world today, but the “controllers” won’t be there; controlling is a duality concept).

I can’t say that I have it all figured out, but your ending comment on gnosis is one that I strongly resonate with. What I know is there is a lot more than meets the eye happening here, on a few levels. I just keep engaging what I see ahead of me, and have “faith” (I really do not like that word, but I see its arguable propriety here) that seeking the truth is its own reward, no matter what the practical ramifications might seem to be. I have had “divine surprises” on my journey that have been so dramatic that I will never count humanity totally out of the game, as far as shedding their shackles. Those who pull the strings on Earth do it with our consent, in the big picture, but we can also decide to wake up and leave this game behind. The dark half may also be redeemed in the process, as much as it may disgust them to think about it, but love can work miracles, in ways that can seem preposterous to the reasonable ones among us. That, I know.

Thanks again,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2011 at 13:41.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Luke (22nd January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), penn (14th February 2011), ponda (22nd January 2011), sheddie (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (22nd January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #140
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

I feel strongly , that there are some kind of "universal laws", that say that access to the knowledge of how worlds work cannot be blocked. Throughout the history we see, that knowledge cannot be eradicated .. only hidden for the while. When one start a quest, the opportunities open.

That does not say that effort cannot be discouraged.

And some forces are mighty good at this.
    They will use every opportunity that will present for them too.

That is why understanding the broad rules : communication, attraction, intent, allowance, balance is crucial. Only when one understand those, something can be built.

Building is only as strong as his foundations.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (22nd January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 535 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 507 535 LastLast