+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 536 FirstFirst 1 21 61 71 81 121 171 536 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1401
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Happy new year

Many thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge on this forum throughout 2011....very much appreciated.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 10th August 2018 at 07:51.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st January 2012), eaglespirit (1st January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), learninglight (13th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (2nd January 2012), ulli (1st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #1402
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Happy New Year Wade!

Happy New Year to ALL You 'Planet Healers' and 'Abundance Announcers' Living It !!!

Love! Love! Love!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (1st January 2012), sandy (2nd January 2012), ulli (1st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #1403
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Thanks folks. Well, that year is here. Michael Roads said that something had better happen in 2012, or we are in a lot of trouble:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post309392

I’ll buy that. Going along at the status quo means hitting the brick wall that is dead ahead, at about Mach 1.

I would rather do something else, like help make Heaven on Earth manifest.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st January 2012 at 20:34.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st January 2012), eaglespirit (1st January 2012), Elly (1st January 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), learninglight (13th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (1st January 2012), sandy (2nd January 2012), Scott (8th January 2012), WhiteFeather (4th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #1404
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Regards and Happy 2012 Wade, and all Avalonians here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), sandy (2nd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #1405
    Thanks

Powerful Talk by Brandon Adams with My Friends at ECETI...
    It is in 'sync' , imho, with Wade and Those that are a part of this " A Healed Planet" thread:

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), kudzy (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #1406
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Hey wade what do you think of the cold fusion technology that may just be getting done soon. Keep us posted bro. Link below.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-at-Home-Depot
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #1407
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Wow Eaglespirit,

What a great transitional video to Free Energy implementation. The synchronicity of what I was saying today about the system collapsing if everyone would get prepared for 6 months of no income and implement non-compliance to all the corporate systems including government is uncanny with you posting this audio interview.

Brandon Adams has many of the answers the masses need to hear in how we can peacefully disengage from this old paradigm that doesn't work to a new paradigm that will work and facilitate Free Energy. I'm going to check out the six month course he is offering as who knows, teaching this system may be just something I can do to help move us closer to a Free Energy world of abundance for all.

Love it Thank you so much!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), modwiz (5th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #1408
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have been writing my Brian essay, I have been listening to his interviews, reading his books, and thinking about whom he was and our relationship. What a great man, and what a blessing it was to have known him. I miss his voice. In listening to Brian’s interviews and rereading his books, it has made me reflective about my own efforts. Also, I have been having, quite aside from any Avalon posts, pals fail to understand my strategy and message, and they are smart people who want to understand. This is going to be more difficult than I thought, but I was expecting it, to some degree. It is never as easy as it seems.

In our Camelot interview, Brian said that I helped him see a bigger FE picture than it being just some technological challenge.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#broaden

It is indeed far more than that. Probably because I went through the FE meat grinder before Brian got his feet very wet in the FE world, I began coming to the perspective earlier than he did, but his journey was also quite the trip, and I learned from him, too.

But Brian was still focused on the technological aspect of it until the end, and he tried to get me to participate with some scientists and inventors a few years ago, and I declined Brian’s kind invitation. I later encountered some of those people, and from what I saw, they were stuck in the old paradigm, playing the inventor’s-rights game, trying to scale the ramparts without any armor, and so on.

I honor the technological side of it, but the technology is truly a small part of the FE conundrum, and that concept is really throwing people for a loop. I think it is largely because they have never played the disruptive technology game, and also have a hard time accepting that FE, anti-gravity and other exotic technologies have already been developed in the above-top-secret world to the level where they appear to be magic, like Arthur C. Clarke said:

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/776.html

There is no teacher like experience, but I think that I can conceptually get my message across, but it needs to “seat” somehow with the people who are going to reach Level 12:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

I have presented some homework that people can do short of having an FE machine delivered to their homes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

but it is possible that I can’t get enough people to Level 12, as too many get trapped in the earlier layers, with inventor-itis, Young Warrior delusions, and so on. Impatience is my Achilles heel:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

and I think that what I have experienced playing in forums so far is going to only be a warm-up for me. That stated, while it has been a great blessing to meet Ilie and others at Avalon, I really need to get quieter at Avalon and work on my energy essay. Writing my Brian essay is reorienting my approach a little.

Best,

Wade

P.S. Thanks for today’s posts. I might not get to responding to them until this weekend.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), gigha (5th January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (5th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (5th January 2012), Scott (8th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #1409
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Wade,

I know that when I'm immersed in anything, it can seem that it is waning or waxing depending on my own mood and my own attempted sense of third person or omniscient perception. So, this may be skewed, but it sure seems like there is a growing buzz over free energy. At least, the concept is being broached with what seems like a greater frequency.

Maybe it's the residual effect of focusing on it - that every instance where free energy is mentioned is now being underscored and highlighted in my mind and simply appears to be becoming more prominent and more frequent.

Whether or not this is simply creating a herd of Level 10s is a possibility, but I would think that to find level 12s we still have to start by at least getting the curiosity of hundreds of thousands of people tickled.

Dennis

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (1st June 2012), Ol' Roy (6th January 2012), sandy (5th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #1410
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Ah, Wade, it's all good.
    You have already served us well. Personally, I have learned a lot from you on this thread and on your website.

I know you are real busy this time of year anyway, add to that all your other endeavors, so focus, and get your rest. Most of all, don't stress bud, everything is right on schedule.

Wishing you a peaceful and positive New Year.
    Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (5th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #1411
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

Sounds like your journey of writing Brian's Essay is one of fond and growing memories at the same time. A mixture of joy and grieving sounds like just the right emotions to present a very heartfelt Essay.

Sometimes I think you worry too much about not finding enough level 12's to realize your goal. As Ernie says, your work has aroused many a soul to thinking about FE, talking about FE, espousing FE benefits as well as becoming more of a generalist with the ability to see a bigger picture. Maybe not the whole picture yet, but definitely a more comprehensive look at what makes the world go around these days.

I agree with Dennis that there is something askew happening as I travel all over the net often and I see more and more about FE type energies being brought into discussions and papers on what the world needs to combat all it's woes. Maybe these new energies they say are on the move in our planet are bringing conscious awareness more than we know and not just sh&t is happening but greater awareness also

I'm again alone and transiting to the quiet and free time again, although I could hardly wait, I now miss my house mate >>>go figure?? Life is full of contradictions and maybe your lack of patience is really speeding up the process. Maybe it is happening despite you not acknowledging it and your efforts of constant mindful intent to create a window for FE to emerge!!

Stay the course as you do and please have patience with YOURSELF as you are doing all you can with the time you have and after all, as much as I think you are an ANGEL, 'you are human' and working to your best each and every day.
    Last edited by sandy; 5th January 2012 at 07:12.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2012), David Hughes (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), Scott (8th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #1412
    Thanks

OK pals. I am fasting, even though I am beginning to work the long hours again, and have a little time that I can take from my Brian essay.

Hi Eaglespirit. A two-hour video! I almost can never find the time to listen to one of those, but I can try.

Kind of funny, but I have been getting some of LaViolette’s work into some other hands, and one is a relative in aerospace, and he thought that the antigravity part of the B-2 was a bit speculative. He also asked about getting good footage at the Ranch of the craft. My reply is below.

On LaViolette, yes, he is speculating plenty on the B-2, etc. What I found interesting is that the anti-gravity work was pretty public before the whole field went black before we were born. It coincides with downed ET craft cover-ups, etc. I could tell a story or two about Eisenhower’s meeting at Edwards Air Force Base (called China Lake back then) with an ET-craft open house in 1954. Jackie Gleason was there, because he was tight with Dwight. Gleason followed us when we were in Boston, and when I heard it, I thought that it was a little strange, but when I heard the Gleason story recently, his interest became clearer. Gleason took a lot to his grave.

That is a long story on the Ranch. There is lots of video footage. One is kind of funny, with the “flash on the cliffs” phenomenon. I watched the flashes one night for a couple of hours – several dozen flashes. James climbed the mountain once and tried to reproduce the flash to where the Ranch could see it (nothing but ice and cliffs up there), and they could not even see it from the Ranch. It is a big flash. Once, the flash started and was going for a while, and around the mountain comes a jet fighter, going right after it. The “light” then moved off the mountain, just ahead of the fighter. It kept going off to the side, with the fighter hot in its trail. After it had moved several miles away, with the fighter on its tail, it disappeared, and instantly reappeared on the mountain where it had been. They then left it alone.

Another time a craft flew pretty low over the Ranch and headed towards the mountain, and when it passed over a hill between the Ranch and the mountain, ground fire hit it. One of the black ops guys at the Ranch witnessed it, and said it was a plasma weapon and a laser cannon. They scored direct hits, and it did not even faze the craft.

One of the Ranch regulars was a frequency guy, and was able to pick up the frequency that the craft emitted. It was an otherworldly frequency, and he detected them underground, and the speculation is that they travel in the lava tubes. He also could tune into the military and spook agency communication frequencies. One clear night, they tuned into those frequencies, and the “watchers” were talking. They were lying in wait for a craft to come by so they could attack it. The frequency guy was kind of nutty, and after they heard the crosstalk for a while, the guy gets on the horn and says something like, “Good evening, Gentlemen! Nice night to watch the skies.” There was a startled silence, and after a moment, one of the talkers said something like, “This is a secured government frequency, and it is illegal for you to use it,” and some other threats.

The military threatens people all the time over the issue, and I could tell some funny stories, like one about the black helicopters, some local Indians and the county sheriff, in a standoff, after the ETs came down and talked to the tribal elders about what was coming and how to prepare for it. Or the time that a colonel called James and threatened him over spreading ET “disinformation.” James asked what his rank was, and he said colonel, and James said that for a colonel, he was sure out of the loop, because James talked to colonels all the time, and none of them denied that the UFOs were real. The colonel then went into tantrum, cursing that if he ever got his hands on the ETs, they would regret it. A UFO pal whom I met in the last year said that he got a threatening call from a high-ranking military official once, over his UFO work. That stuff comes with the territory. Bottom line: unless the ETs want to be photographed up close, you ain’t gonna get a shot. They can make film and digital images disappear from your camera. As Arthur C. Clarke, said, any sufficiently-advanced technology is going to look like magic, and they are way, way ahead of us humans. They best respond to a joyful human desire to see one. There was an Air Force captain standing next to me and my Boeing pals when the big one went off. It knocked them all on their butts. My Boeing pals were never the same.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm#visit2005

Hi WhiteFeather:

I try to not say too much about current efforts, other than they are usually lambs to the slaughter. I have been hearing about Rossi for a long time. I don’t follow it much, but was surprised at how little energy it really produces. Dennis’s heat pump saved a lot more energy than Rossi’s thing does, although Dennis’s energy source was not “exotic.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

With secret sauce components and patent applications, I don’t hold much hope for Rossi’s approach. We have seen plenty of those before. We’ll see. Maybe they will let him do it, but if they wanted to take him out, he would last mere minutes.

Hi Dennis, Sandy and Ernie:

Thanks for the kind words, and you may be right. Maybe stuff is happening, and some kind of Level 10 effort (the kind that Dennis has tried many times now, as have others), will help fertilize the ground for more Level 12s to grow. Maybe so, but I will not be approaching the Level 10s with my Level 12 game. We will see how that plays out.

Gotta run.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th January 2012 at 05:28.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), jsb_swampfox (5th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (5th January 2012), Limor Wolf (25th August 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (6th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #1413
    Thanks

HeHeHe Wade...great Personal Ranch stories...gotta love it.

Once again, expressing open gratitude for ALL the work You are doing : )

...and that current interview I posted of Brandon Adams by James and Nate and the Crew at ECETI is a telling tale of the now!
    I emailed ECETI thanking them all and let them know I feel I will be directly involved somehow here on the East Coast with Brandon and Others doing the 'now' work of clarity and adjustments for the future...James emails me back and says I am ALREADY directly involved, HaHa!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (6th January 2012), Wade Frazier (6th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #1414
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a little addendum on Rossi and friends. First, God bless them. Although I have never met an altruistic inventor, and have only heard of a few, people like Rossi usually do not get very far if they don’t at least have some benevolent motivation.

However, we can go clear back to Tesla, when he worked with J.P. Morgan, and see how the inventor with the bright idea and wherewithal to pull it off, even with world-class credentials, gets deep-sixed by the money people. FDR ordered the REA to work with Moray, to get his device out there, back in the 1930s. BTW, Tesla’s Tower and Moray’s device I think were indirectly farming the sun’s energy, not tapping the ZPF. Those are very different animals.

I have watched alternative energy folks bang on corporate America’s doors, and have been a part of such efforts, and some of them are household names I cannot name publicly, but some I can, such as Ford, General Motors, and Chrysler. I know of inventors jumping into bed with all of them, trying to get their pig to market, which was usually about some high-MPG technology, usually related to vapor injection carburetors, but Sparky Sweet was apparently working with GM when the final boom was lowered on him, and he died soon thereafter.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

and I have plenty of GM tales.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor

There will be some more of Sparky’s story when I publish my Brian essay, but most of it has been told on this thread already since Brian died.

I have been a part of, or a successor to, efforts that beseeched the DOE, Wall Street, and so on.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#billion

Adam Trombly got a big grant (more than $20 million, I believe), made a working FE prototype, that may have been not very different than Sparky’s, that he demonstrated in Manhattan, spoke at the UN about it, and so on. It was all seized, or had a “national-security” clamp put on it, and Adam survives a murder attempt per year these days, and he is not even as high-profile and going at it like he used to. The numbers as I know them from Scuttlebutt Alley are a few thousand efforts were wiped out by national-security squashes (that is only in the USA, mind you), another ten thousand or so got the buyout, with the carrots and sticks, and I am sure that the stick only had to be sparingly used, to get them to take the carrot. And I’ll bet that less than a thousand needed to have the big stick applied, and those are the stories that we hear of. I would not be surprised if the number is less than a hundred that needed that level of intervention. Brian O knew of about twenty-five dead inventor/promoter stories, and he was not trying to collect them. A much larger number than that total of less than 15K efforts never got to the stage where Godzilla had to get that active. I am sure that many thousands fell on their own swords due to their efforts’ internal foibles, while somewhat less fell on their swords through the efforts of local interests playing Godzilla Junior, usually on their own initiative, or Godzilla’s subtle efforts.

I am guessing, but I would imagine that the number is around 50K efforts with potential have failed or been suppressed in my lifetime. The public is about 0-for-50,000 in that game (or we could be highly optimistic and say that it is only 0-for-10,000). This is not a good batting average. So, I am trying to do something very different, so different that almost nobody has really understood it yet, even when they have tried to. And I am particularly sympathetic to those who do not yet understand and would like to, and will help all that I can. For those who do not understand what I am trying to do, don’t want to, and want to play troll (and some of my troll-ish assailants are professionals), I am not too interested in debating them or subjecting myself to the ATS-style experience. Been there, done that:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#_edn1

Today, the assailants can’t get into Avalon and play those games. For those who understand but want to challenge the workability of my approach, I am also not too interested in debating it. This is a “free world,” supposedly, where we each can do what we can, and if anybody has a better idea, they are welcome to go out and try it. Heck, I would gladly watch a Level 19 effort get mounted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

and all who don’t need to eat can sign up. But I am trying to mount a more modest effort, and the sooner I can make myself redundant, where others can carry on if I am taken out, the better.

I am trying something that I have never seen tried before, and I want to make a good attempt at it. Ilie’s response to my efforts is the gold standard of the kind of reaction that I am looking for. He spent some time asking me about the other Level approaches,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

and I let him know what I thought about them. I never shot any down because I just did not like them, but I showed him how I have seen those Levels pan out, and what they all had in common (fear). It did not take Ilie long to come around, and he did his homework. I am not expecting to find many Ilies, but I am fine with people who try to get to Level 12 a little more leisurely, as long as they want to eventually get to Level 12, along the way to the higher levels. As Dennis Leahy said recently, maybe there will have to be more Level 10 blood spilled, so more Level 10 survivors can begin to think in terms of Level 12. I am one of those, and not many survive the Level 10 bloodbaths with their lives and sanity intact, let me tell you. Maybe it has to be that way, but I hope not. With enlightenment, there does not need to be any “struggle,” which the “left” is so fond of advocating.

As far as I have seen, nobody has a prayer with the tinkerer-capitalist route. When they try to get patents, play proprietary secret sauce games, raise money and so on, I shake my head and really don’t want to watch, but I am constantly besieged by news of some contender who is storming the ramparts, trying the exact same approach that has led to slaughter and wrecked lives so many, many, many times. The “lucky” ones took the quiet money and are never heard from again. Seeing the same approach over and over and over, with people watching the horseraces, thinking that maybe this time that approach will work, is a popular definition of insanity. To see Rossi admit his tunnel-vision regarding his goal is sad to witness, but I understand. I have been there, too. If it follows the here-to-fore invariable pattern, Rossi will get his WTF moments, and I hope that he survives them.

Again, I am trying to do something very different than scale the ramparts or cheer on the latest aspirant as he sallies forth with a squire or two. The only prayer that the tinkerer route has, IMO, is for the inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group, and then the fun will only be beginning, and I don’t care how much money they have. I have never met that inventor, or heard of that worthy group. Until that day happens, I have zero interest in a tinkerer playing the capitalist game to get it out there. Maybe the Big Boys will allow a small one to make it through, and maybe Rossi is the one they will let through, kind of in a limited hangout fashion, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Then I will be wondering what the agenda is, because the last I heard, Godzilla is still kicking.

Am I making myself clear?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th January 2012 at 05:43.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (25th August 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), motherlove (12th February 2012), sandy (7th January 2012), Scott (8th January 2012), ViralSpiral (6th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #1415
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ... Although I have never met an altruistic inventor, and have only heard of a few, ...

Wade
    Hi Wade,

Randy Powell and Marco Rodin seem to be going at free energy, and going at it altruistically. https://youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLzQPio_8

Sounds like they want to open source the technology. They also seem to need funding to put together prototypes, and could probably use some R&R, but they do have me intrigued. If you have commented on Marco and Randy, I just haven't made it to that yet, Wade. I'd love to hear your take on these guys. (And I'm sending all the good vibes their way that I can muster, so that maybe, just maybe, by these guys spilling the beans on the technology and open-sourcing it, they can avoid defeat by Godzilla by not fighting Godzilla.)

Dennis

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), sandy (7th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #1416
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hello Wade. One of the reasons I rarely comment here is because of how overwhelming, and sometimes frustrated, my thoughts get with regard to the FE subject. My frustration mostly has to do with consciousness of people. That is enough said there. It seems to me, if we have heard of a device or the people doing it, then it is already too late, the radar has a lock and the 'target' will be watched. If we know, so does Godzilla.

You may have already said this, but getting a patent also would appear to be sending up a flare to Godzilla. So, I get how we basically have to 'call' this one into existence by being ready for it. Like the Ring in the LOTR, free energy might drive some to craziness. This should not be the case, but emotional and spiritual infancy has some pitfalls associated with it. The poison of materialist capitalism puts strange thoughts into heads with regards to wants, as needs. I am fortunate to like my life even now, so any and all improvement, however incremental, would be a welcome boon. Lower energy costs would be extra money in my pocket. If money stays an issue.

I am basically happy as I write this despite dealing with the the challenges of our times. What we do with the time we have is important, as Gandalf tells Frodo in Moria.

I see the absolute need for the level 12 mentality to make FE a reality, but feel I belong to a 12A type. That would be a level 13 'reaction' with a level 12 'awareness'.

So, I am in the choir, just in the back. At 6'3'' tall, it is a position familiar to me,LOL.

That is my story, and I am sticking to it.
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th January 2012 at 08:35.

32. Link to Post #1417
    Thanks

I watched 2 hours of "The fellowship of the ring" with my students this morning. This quote from the female narrator at the start stood out:

"The hearts of men are easily corrupted..."

Back to personal integrity again..........
    Last edited by David Hughes; 27th August 2018 at 08:07.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), sandy (7th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #1418
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by tyler durden (here)
    i watched 2 hours of 'the fellowship of the ring' with my students this morning.....this quote from the female narrator at the start stood out for me......

"the hearts of men are easily corrupted..."

back to personal integrity again........
    I believe that is the voice of Galadriel. One of the bearers of the 3 rings for the Elves. She bore Nenya, which lost all of its power after the One ring was destroyed.

It is ironic, that the LOTR applies so well to the situation we find ourselves in today, except we may have four or more Towers instead of just two. Still, it is that the hearts of men are so easily corrupted that we find ourselves in mess we are in today. So many would seize the Ring to benefit all of mankind, after they bought themselves, family and friends a few 'things'. Everybody 'needs' a yacht, don't they?

Now,

35. Link to Post #1419
    Ilie Pandia

For me personally the biggest realization was that energy runs every thing, followed closely be the huge impact of abundant energy.

In my view, these two issues need to be understood or at least "meditated upon" until you see them clearly. W/o understanding that energy runs everything we will keep hacking at the branches and Godzilla will watch and perhaps help cheerfully as long as no one is even thinking of the roots. W/o envisioning (as much as we can) the impact of free energy, we will be tempted to play the capitalist game going after money, or personal gain. If only we would look a bit further than that we could see that we actually stand to gain much much more than simply money or personal profit/power...

For new comers have a look at those threads to get a glimpse of the impact of free energy:

- https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-Future-Earth
    - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-Free-Energy

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th January 2012), eaglespirit (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (30th March 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (7th January 2012)

37. Link to Post #1420
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

This may well be the guy that Jeane Manning said she met. If so, he is one of the few that I have heard of. So, yes, it looks like a beautiful motivation, but as you saw, it is all on the drawing board. There is lots of theory on the ZPF out there, and vortices are common to all of them, I think. But, it is a lot harder to do than people think. There is a huge gulf between theory and working devices, and there is a huge gulf between working prototypes and something that can power a home. You can’t make a Pentium chip in your garage, and that is around the technical level that it takes to make them for a home. The hard part is taking our bright ideas into the world.

When I see what he is doing, I can see some of the parallels with what I am doing. But, my emphasis is different (I won’t be playing the math game much), and I come from the view of somebody who has been on the battlefield and know that FE technology exists.

So, his rap is good. I hope that he can live up to it, and is given the chance to.

Great posts, guys. This may not surprise you at all, and I have written about it some on my threads; only twice did my father give me a book and say, “Read this, son.” The first one was The Hobbit at age 14, and the second was Bach’s Illusions when I was 19. Before The Hobbit, I did not read fiction. It was all newspapers, encyclopedias, textbooks, science books. I bought a Blue Ray player recently, and of course, the first thing I did was buy The Lord of the Rings on Blue Ray. I always watch The Shire opening scenes. That is my favorite part. I want to live there, and I actually live in one of the closest places to that on Earth, in the Pacific Northwest.

I have been reading epic fantasy ever since The Hobbit. They are usually archetypal journeys, and deal with the hero’s journey that is involved with some kind of unearthly power. Robert Jordan’s books have been next to my bed for more than twenty years. I reward the completion of hard essay work with fantasy.

So, in short, I am highly familiar with the link between the allegory of epic fantasy and the FE journey, and it is nice to see this kicked around on this thread. There is the challenge of staying grounded with all of it. I have several science fiction series on DVD, with Star Trek - TNG dominant. I don’t do conventions or dress up (that staying grounded stuff), but I get the gist of the thrust, and people who understand the crux of those works of “fiction” can more easily grok the FE conundrum, IMO.

My mystical awakening came between The Hobbit and Illusions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#my

and the same year that I was handed Illusions that voice in my head changed my studies from science to business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#introduction

I recognize the connections, believe me.

I tried my hand at fiction when I was younger, but living those ideas in the real world is a different level of the game. While I highly appreciate fiction, it will probably always be non-fiction for me as a writer.

Your singing is fine, Modwiz.

Thanks Ilie. Yes, energy runs the show and always has. I doubt that I will ever get on stage with presentations like those guys in the videos that Dennis links to, but the point of my upcoming essay is just what Ilie states, that energy runs everything and always has. Also, the epochal stages of the human journey were all attained and sustained by tapping a new energy source:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

and the level of energy availability shapes human society, in all ways:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and, I know that free energy technology has been around for a long time, longer than I have been alive, most likely:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

When you realize that energy runs the show, you can begin to see the world in a new, comprehensive light. Having a business background, along with my other training, allowed me to see that the various problems I was seeing around the world were all ultimately rooted in economic scarcity, and that in turn rested on energy scarcity. I don’t care if it is wars (all wars are ultimately resource wars, and all resources are energy-based), environmental degradation (as we wrench energy out of the ecosystems, soils, oceans, and pollute the air, water and land with the results of our practices), hunger (that is completely about energy), they are all rooted in energy scarcity, and with FE, there would no longer be any reason to create polluting wastes, zero-sum-game exploitation, and so on.

Energy is the engine of life on Earth and the human journey, and always has been. What would happen if everybody had abundant, clean energy at their disposal? That is where I am trying to get people’s heads to, without them disappearing into Levels 6, 10, etc.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

As you can tell by just seeing this thread, it is not easy to get it, even when people glimpse FE and what it can do. One of the greatest ironies is that people like me have long been voices in the wilderness, with the masses oblivious, but Godzilla listens very carefully. He knows the game, and he knows the “threat” to his dominance that FE presents. People waking up, and waking up in a Level 12 way, is the greatest threat that he faces, and I think he knows it, which is mainly why we get indoctrinated with scarcity-based ideologies from our cradles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

We are our own prison guards, by and large, so we do most of Godzilla’s work for him. I am asking us all to quit playing Godzilla’s enabler.

Gotta run.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th January 2012 at 05:03.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th January 2012), eaglespirit (6th January 2012), Joseph McAree (30th March 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (6th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (7th January 2012), onawah (9th January 2012), sandy (7th January 2012), Scott (8th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 536 FirstFirst 1 21 61 71 81 121 171 536 LastLast