1. Link to Post #1481
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi sunnyrap:

Trying to play the Level 19 game, I see:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

Dolores Cannon estimated that there are about 30K Level 19s on the planet today. Beats me. Some people seem to play it in public, such as here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani

I still need to eat.

On mitochondria, I don’t know where information like you mentioned comes from. Mitochondria seem to be former bacteria.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn2

They are a cell’s energy generator, but chemically they don’t power anything but a cell. However, pound for pound, an animal on Earth produces ten thousand times as much energy as the sun does.

Hi CdnSirian:

Like Ernie, you mess with me. “Bye Wade, I am going now….I’m not quite gone, but on my way…Actually, I think I’ll stay.”

You guys are welcome contributors to this thread. Keep on humming. Heck, Ernie has belted out some neat tunes over the past year:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post331104

That is singing, hitting the high notes, in fact.

Just today, I was sizing up my upcoming year. Oh boy, we will see what I can get done. It is a pretty big mountain to climb, and that has nothing to do with my energy essay or Avalon. That is what I do in my “spare” time.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th January 2012), eaglespirit (24th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (2nd May 2013), Limor Wolf (25th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (24th January 2012), sandy (24th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #1482
    Ilie Pandia

Free Energy and ETs

I've been thinking a bit today about the connection between Free Energy and ET races and here are some questions that I've been pondering:

- do you need FE to travel outside of the solar system?
    - can a civilization become very technological advanced and not stumble on free energy? or would they self-destruct having more and more powerful weapons to fight over scarce resources?
    - we often say here that free energy may be divine in nature, so what does that say about an ET race that uses it? Does this imply they are spiritually advanced and capable to manage the creative (and destructive power) that comes with such energy?
    - it is possible for a Non-FE civilization to dominate a FE one?

It would seem that a free energy society would either be "good" (in our terms) or would self-destruct. If you need a FE device to travel from very far, this would imply that our very distant visitors are highly evolved beings from a spiritual point of view.

I wonder how far can we go technologically while still suppressing the reality of free energy. Could we go as far as to create a "galactic empire"? Could we project our scarcity mentality at a galactic level, with masters and slaves working to harvest some scarce resource?

There are those that say that in our part of the galaxy there is a war going on. A war for freedom and a war for resources. That trade agreements and rules of engagement are in place. To me that suggests that none of the parties involved are a aware of the abundance paradigm and still leave in scarcity. Much like the major races in the Star Trek, very advanced but still fighting for territory and spying each other for tech, dancing around each other looking to get the upper hand on their adversaries. I really hope that the space age is nothing like Star Trek, with ever more powerful and mighty ways to kill each other. In fact, I rather see our future as becoming "Q" . "Q" is the closest thing to abundance there was in that show.

So anyway, we as a race, having discovered ways to tap the FE are sitting (for more than 2 centuries now) on the event horizon of becoming a "major player" (for a lack of a better word) in our sector of the galaxy.

And I have to think of the role that Godzilla plays in this too. It has FE devices, it knows what it can do, and yet... it just sits on it... Why not use it?! Why not create a better world for it self? Yes, it would mean the loss of "power over others", but it also means it can finally relax, as no one would caveat that place of power any more. Why would it prefer a reality of conflict and domination over one of peace and harmony?

I know Godzilla is a symptom of our lack of awareness as a race, but it could also take a more pro-active role in the release of FE and start educate people about it . It's really baffling this pretense to be poor while keeping looked away all the riches you would ever need...

It seems that in the end Godzilla is actually us protecting our niche in hell and not some outside force trying to keep us under control. I've never heard of an alien suppressing FE energy, or driving their UFO's over to steal some equipment, or lying about those who purse the FE issue. In each and every case is fellow human brothers with the excuse of "following orders" or looking for a "quick buck".

And even if part of the GC is not exactly from this planet, their presence here is also allowed by our lack of awareness.

As always when I try to write about FE I end up going all over the place...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Ernest (30th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), kudzy (2nd May 2013), Limor Wolf (25th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (26th January 2012), sandy (25th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #1483
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"Like Ernie, you mess with me. “Bye Wade, I am going now….I’m not quite gone, but on my way…Actually, I think I’ll stay.”" No no Wade, you were going and we are still humming...well anyway...

Ilie, ET's are not all the same but one I listened to (yeah I know channeling is a really ephemeral thing, sorry if this offends anyone) described his traveling technology as--not traveling. He described that when his ship needs to change place, the frequency of the next desired place is entered into the ship's computer and then the pilot of the ship communes telepathically with the ship's computer and POOF they are at that frequency, place in space/time.

We need FE, since I do not imagine humans communing with their vehicles and programming the frequency of the location of their lunch date, anytime soon. But maybe that is lack of imagination on my part. We can only Fast Forward so much at a time. But we're trying. I don't want to offend the scientific mind. Or the Choirmeister, said in highest regards. We are where we are, and thank heavens, not alone.

In defense of said ET, I have heard him converse with rocket scientists about this drive and that drive and he told them how to build it. I would not know what they were talking about, but said rocket scientists were happy with the conversation.

That was a long time ago and he did get the knock at his door. Hence no more conversations.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 25th January 2012 at 15:27.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012)

7. Link to Post #1484
    Thanks

Hey CdnSirian:

This seemed to say, “I am leaving the forum”:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post405924

Maybe it is because we are from different nations, but an American interprets that to mean that you are leaving, as in for good. Maybe there is a different Canadian meaning for it.

Hi Ilie:

Those are big and important questions, and yes, the thread of such thinking will wander, because they are big questions. I can’t come close the answering them, and am not sure if I have any answers that I can prove to anybody, but my understanding of the situation is along these lines… (subject to revision, in light of more information )

If you live on the physical plane, you have work to do. Doing “spiritual work” may never end, but doing it on the physical plane is kind of doing it in Creation’s basement. This is not an easy place to be, and I am not sure why, but it seems to be so that we can do hard work, work that will grow us faster than in other ways. The myths of The Fall may be related to it.

On the ETs and FE, for ensouled species that can manipulate their environment, tapping the ZPF is big stuff. A species’ “power” increases exponentially when it taps that much energy. In physics, power is energy expended per unit of time. In “political” terms, it means getting others to do your bidding, which is closely-related to the physics concept, and I argue is dependent on it. So, the “power games” that can be played with FE can be mind-boggling. But it also can mean freedom for everybody in ways that are truly hard to comprehend, such as Butangeld saying that he would prefer a home in the clouds. Godzilla is afraid of losing his “power.” Nobody would punch Godzilla’s clock if they were truly free. All he can see is loss, not gain.

With FE and related technologies, do you want to have a picnic on Mars? Go do it, and you could be back home by dinner. Sailing around the world was a truly incredible idea five hundred years ago. Going to the moon was at the far end of speculation a hundred years ago. Even the idea of a galaxy is not very old. We are barely removed from the cave. Yes, I think that even forward-thinking shows such as Star Trek are projecting current-day dynamics and calling it “human nature,” as Cardassians or Klingons play their games of conquest and domination. Some ideas of abundance are on Star Trek, such as replicators.

There are plenty of channelings on galactic wars being part of our heritage. Yes, it can seem pretty silly, but there are only so many inhabitable planets, and they do get lost in novae, etc. Michael says that younger soul societies are the ones doing most of the space-faring, while older soul societies are not much interested in it, as they play the “look-inward” game. I have this sense that if you tap the ZPF and do not have the highest intentions (those intentions may also affect your ability to tap the field), you won’t do it for long.

Godzilla is playing some petty games, in the big picture. Playing “Lord of the Herd” sure seems like a small way of being. Godzilla thinks nothing like you do, Ilie. That is because those playing the power-and-control game feel empty inside. That well of love is something that they can’t dip into, and playing the power-and-control game is a dysfunctional way to try. And he is only playing the game that we all play, to one degree or another, but he plays at an extreme level; you could even call it a masterful level. It takes a lot of gumption to become the King of the Jungle. Those people will eventually learn the lessons that that path offers, and in physical reality, that path often leads to the destruction of the species and planet. Yes, they only play their games with the power that they have been given by a humanity that refuses to take responsibility for its actions, both individually and collectively. Yes, we do almost all of Godzilla’s work for him. I think of him as an orchestrator more than anything else. James Gilliland has stated that Godzilla is as enslaved as the rest of us, as he can’t sleep soundly at night for wondering what threat to his reign may appear the next day. Dennis gave Godzilla at least a few of those sleepless nights. Godzilla is beginning to tire of the game, too. That is likely why the “white hats” seem to be making progress, but not nearly fast enough for my liking (impatience and all that).

In traveling the stars, I imagine that “pre-warp” civilizations can’t accomplish it. If you have FE and the raw material that this solar system affords, for instance, having resource wars seems really insane.

In Earth’s history, when civilizations clash, the one with the most energy always wins. So, I doubt that non-FE civilizations could dominate an FE one, but my sample size is pretty small.

I sat down to write about something different, and I’ll touch on it now. The private conversations that I am having with Avalonians and others are pretty interesting. Some have been through the meat grinder, others had less “grindy” experiences, while others are just doing the work to learn. Writing my Brian essay brought a lot up, on a few different fronts. Godzilla has been sniffing around in my vicinity, and I am inspired to show a little more how the disinfo folks work.

Long ago, I exposed Mr. Skeptic’s lies about Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

and yet he still gulls people in the FE field with his affable skeptic act. A little detail on the new lies that he promotes after being exposed on his earlier lies is warranted. He writes this nearly ten years after writing his first Big Lies about Dennis.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...s_Lee#Skeptics

At the link above, Mr. Skeptic wrote:

“Sterling, I've listened to his material as well and read his books - they don't generally mention a lot of critical things.

“He'll say stuff like, "I was put in jail with out being convicted" and not mention it's because he plead guilty to multiple felony counts. He'll not likely mention having been arrested for passing bad checks in the 70's - how a number of people never had work done with his home repairs business in the early 80's - how many people lost at least 5 figure sums in a buying card business that went no where in the late 70's. He won't mention how patriots like Tom Valentine and Bo Gritz consider Dennis a crook after seeing him try to highjack the patriot movement for mlm scams...”

So, that appears to be an investigator who did his homework. Seems impressive, until you actually get Dennis’s books (which Mr. Skeptic claims to have read), and see that Dennis in fact wrote about those incidents that Mr. Skeptic says that Dennis does not mention.

First of all, instead of the bold-faced lies of his earlier reporting about what they got Dennis on, he changed his tactic to saying that Dennis “pled guilty to multiple felony counts.” Dennis pled guilty to not filing a form, and the reader is treated to the evidence in great detail in Dennis’s The Alternative. To suggest that Dennis covers up his “crime” is simply a lie.

Where Mr. Skeptic says, “He'll not likely mention having been arrested for passing bad checks in the 70's...” Mr. Skeptic is lying again. Dennis goes into that story in great detail in his My Quest, in the book’s introduction. I write about it, too:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#builders

Mr. Skeptic says, “How a number of people never had work done with his home repairs business in the early 80's.” I think that Mr. Skeptic has the years wrong. He is likely referring to Dennis’s insulation business that was repeatedly stolen from him, and again, Dennis writes about those days in great detail in My Quest, as he does about his “buying card business.” I write about all of that, too:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#dennis

On Bo Gritz, Dennis does mention how Gritz attacked him in The Alternative, p. 130. Gritz said about Dennis, “...as far as Dennis Lee is concerned, he is going to prison,” in Bo’s “case closed” statement about Dennis. Dennis wrote about Bo quite a bit in The Alternative.

What Mr. Skeptic did is up there on the slime scale; accusing Dennis of covering up things to protect his image, when he actually discussed them in great detail. What Mr. Skeptic does there, once again, is called criminal libel. But he gets to have his mug on national TV as he attacks Dennis. That is how it works in the USA. It is kind of funny that in that page on Dennis, which unfortunately is one of the best out there, it refers to the copious documentation in Dennis's books as "alleged" documentation, while Mr. Skeptic spews his lies.

Again, I write these things to provide examples of how the smearing and disinformation game works, because it comes my way often enough:

http://wayofthewoo.blogspot.com/2008...igm-radio.html

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll

and people need to be able to recognize it when it rears its head, because if my upcoming efforts are in any way successful, the “skeptics” and others will crow loudly, doing their best to smear me, trying to take attention away from what I am doing, so that it gets lost as I weather personal attacks. They can’t do it at Avalon, and they have been strangely silent as I have been doing this Avalon thing, but I won’t be enjoying this relative silence on their part forever.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th October 2012 at 19:55.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th January 2012), eaglespirit (25th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Gardener (26th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (2nd May 2013), Limor Wolf (25th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), sandy (26th January 2012), Scott (29th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #1485
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Couldn't agree more with the rebuttals to SkepTick regarding Wade Frazier's website and experiences. Also your rebuttal was fantastic as well Wade.

Noticed all SkepTick could reply with was sarcastic shots to the poster deflecting any truth that might have been written>>>>>>>>typical Sociopath tactics !!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th January 2012), eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Gardener (26th January 2012), kudzy (2nd May 2013), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (26th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #1486
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Couldn't agree more with the rebuttals to SkepTick regarding Wade Frazier's website and experiences. Also your rebuttal was fantastic as well Wade.

Noticed all SkepTick could reply with was sarcastic shots to the poster deflecting any truth that might have been written>>>>>>>>typical Sociopath tactics !!
    The spelling of the tick in skeptick is telling,eh? Ticks are parasites. What's in a name?

12. Link to Post #1487
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

Most legal eagles know that when a debater cannot produce a good argument against his opponent's case, he attempts to attack the character of his opponent. That's a real tip off that he has no real case and has already lost the debate.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th January 2012), eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Gardener (26th January 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (26th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #1488
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Amaterasu: "EDIT to add: You may be interested in the future I have visited... I present it in a science "fiction" novella I wrote. It is available here: http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...70b7b43ddc.pdf"

I tried to download it but I got an error message "failed to read the document catalogue". I don't know what that means. But my computer cannot open it. Any ideas?

15. Link to Post #1489
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been reading many science books over the past few years. They were one of my first loves, and it is really fun for me. It may sound odd, but I respect a lot of what white scientists do, and I am sympathetic to their outlook, despite how stunted it can be, despite the many evils of biological research and the weaponry that can result from scientific research (both white and black), and despite how one of the scientific establishment’s key assumptions has been used for another religious faith: materialism. Sometimes, you find a truly enlightened scientist who realizes the limits of scientific inquiry, but they are all too rare.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#real

I am not sure that I have encountered a more intellectually-dishonest milieu than that of organized skepticism. Sagan was a shady practitioner of the trade:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#sagan

and Randi is worse:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#randi

That Mr. Skeptic was one of Randi’s pupils makes sense, as he learned his fraudulent trade from the master. I plan to update my Randi section one day with the “amazing” situation where Randi tacitly admitted that paranormal phenomena are real, with his so-called challenge. A little statistical discussion is warranted. For many tests of paranormal claims, it is a numbers game, such as “guessing” random numbers. The statistics of randomness are well established, and there are what are called confidence levels. If a numbers guessing game was tested, the results readily lend themselves to statistical analysis to gauge whether the “guesses” are better than random. The sample size is relevant. If I flip a coin and predict heads and win, I have a 100% hit ratio, but for a sample size of one, I am not going to convince anybody that I have psychic ability. But if I flip that coin a hundred times and guess correctly sixty times, then a statistical case can be made that I have some edge over random guessing. Maybe it is psychic ability, and maybe it is something else, like trickery.

Anyway, for a scientist (and I am throwing out numbers here without crunching them, so these numbers are not to be taken literally, but to demonstrate how it works), the 60-for-100 hit ratio might derive the stat that I guessed at better than chance with a 99% confidence level, which means that it is less than one percent likely that I did it through “luck.” If I achieve an outcome that has less than a 1% chance of being luck, it will get a scientist’s attention that something is happening out of the ordinary. Science nearly never deals in absolutes, but in levels of confidence. If my feat ends up being a real good one under properly controlled conditions, with let’s say a 0.1% chance of being luck, a scientist will concede that something scientifically valid is happening besides chance.

For Randi’s $1 million challenge, however, let’s say that the level of scientific significance is one-in-five. Randi’s challenge stated that to win the award, the claimant would have to demonstrate a one-in-a-million level of significance, taking it way, way past what would convince a scientist. Randi has the right to rig the proceedings that way, but to then claim that the paranormal is a delusion because nobody can meet his standard (when he accepts the challenge, and we have seen when he ran away http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#challenge ) is where the fraud comes into play. It would be like being able to levitate three feet above the ground, but Randi’s challenge stated that a claimant would have to levitate a mile into the air to win the prize. That is literally how his challenge was constructed. And Mr. Skeptic accuses Dennis’s programs of all being scams?

Maybe that skepTick guy is a sociopath, but he just acts like typical “skeptics” with their worship of the Establishment and their emotional immaturity. I posted a reply to his site because his little rant was such a rich example of how organized skepticism plies its trade. I have little doubt that he is one of Mr. Skeptic’s buddies, if not Mr. Skeptic’s sock puppet.

Going to bed now,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2012 at 05:32.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th January 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th January 2012), eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Gardener (26th January 2012), jsb_swampfox (26th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (26th January 2012), Limor Wolf (25th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (26th January 2012), sandy (26th January 2012), Scott (29th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #1490
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Hi Wade
    Just picking this comment from your above post.

Quote Maybe that skepTick guy is a sociopath, but he just acts like typical “skeptics” with their worship of the Establishment and their emotional immaturity. I posted a reply to his site because his little rant was such a rich example of how organized skepticism plies its trade. I have little doubt that he is one of Mr. Skeptic’s buddies, if not Mr. Skeptic’s sock puppet.
    It seems to be that the 'skepTicks' are asigned, the same ones pitch up time after time, I have seen this with others, people doing something right, to benefit humankind. Hounding them with lies, on multiple web-sites, a smear campaign which gets to the top of google pages.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th January 2012), eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (27th January 2012), sandy (27th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #1491
    Thanks

Hi Gardener:

Yes, it could be that the skepTick guy was assigned to do that. That was my first public interview. Some like him are definitely professionals, but on one hand, I don’t mind. He is not going to sway the mind of anybody that I am trying to reach. Stacking up a bunch of obvious lies is not too impressive.

I am more than half convinced anymore that Mr. Skeptic is on the payroll. I think it is more interesting if his crusade against Dennis was rooted in his ego, but there are too many pieces of evidence around him, such as when he appeared, sixteen years of crazy persistence, and his constant lying, which makes me think that he is a professional.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#skeptic

He is not stupid, so he must be dishonest. Why he is dishonest is something that I don’t know, although I have my guesses:

What is really crazy is that he belongs to a free energy organization as its resident skeptic:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Congress:Member:Eric_Krieg

in an organization run by the guy who essentially replaced Brian at NEM. People in the FE field with a clue have been astounded to witness that situation. Something stinks pretty badly there, although I just chalk it up to naïveté and hubris.

Brian had a high-profile smear guy who dogged him when he spoke at conferences. Brian did not like it, but realized that it came with the territory. Anybody who does work like this will get attacked by people like Mr. Skeptic, skepTick, and friends, some of whom are on the payroll.

But Mr. Skeptic, for instance, does stuff so off-kilter at times that I also have a hard time believing that he is a pro. For instance, he has a $10K challenge to demonstrate an FE device. That is one of the sillier things that I have ever seen. A working FE device, one that is market-ready, is a quadrillion dollar piece of technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

Dennis turned down a billion dollars to go away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

and the standard carrot these days, the initial friendly buyout, for something that can still be on the drawing board, is $2 million. And somebody with an FE device is going to accept Mr. Skeptic's Randi-like challenge to win $10K? I can’t imagine anybody legit submitting to something like that. We see people stuck in the old paradigm applying for patents, walking straight into the lion’s den, but I would be amazed if anybody with the goods came within a thousand miles of Mr. Skeptic’s challenge. So, on one hand, it is easy to think that the guy is an idiot, but then he does a broadcast-quality “documentary” on FE. Bizarre.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2012 at 04:12.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th January 2012), eaglespirit (26th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (26th January 2012), Limor Wolf (25th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (27th January 2012), sandy (27th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #1492
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I have a not so nice confession to make. Even though I've read the story of Dennis Lee on Wade's web site and got familiar with it, I've never actually wondered who the man is, how he looks like.

Today I did just that, mainly wondering how come I did not stumble on Dennis before, in my FE research...

So I've looked him up on the web and sure enough I've found his videos. Dennis Lee was among the very first FE inventors that I've "researched" (you'll see why the quotes in a moment).

I've seen his promotional videos, about free energy devices, mileage increase and the heat pump. And while looking at those videos I could not help myself but think: "wow... what a sales man! and money back guarantee... right!". Back then I was still in the beginning and I thought I know how the world works, and how physics works. So his perpetual motions talk got my attention (and not in the good way).

Next I've decided to look up the guy. The very fist web pages that I found where similar to "*hoax*-Dennis Lee free energy-*hoax*". Needless to say that fitted perfectly with my "view on physics"... I've also looked at videos such as these:

Part1: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kv9vMzXJbho
    Part2: https://youtube.com/watch?v=XK5UVpWpq0w
    Part3: https://youtube.com/watch?v=m6SB2Nq_NMo

Those videos basically destroyed, in my view, Dennis and his claims. So I've put him out of my mind. Luckily I don't do well with remembering names, and so when I've read about Dennis on Wade's web page I did not make the connection at all, until now.

Looking up "Dennis Lee free energy" on the web you will only get tons of pages that he is a hoax and videos taking apart his claims. His strongest point, "money back guarantee", is also attacked showing alleged customers that were not satisfied but were unable to get their money back. The amount of "information" trying to prove every year that Dennis is a scam is astounding... I've never seen that much put up on anybody else!

Dennis Lee is a brilliant marketer, no doubt about it, and I tend to be put off by that, big time. But looking at the above videos now, knowing the story from Wade's point of view, is painful to watch. I can't even begin to imagine having been there as Wade was, and having to put up with all the lies... you would look like a deluded crazy person trying to side with Dennis after seeing a video like the one above.

Frankly I had no idea the lies were so big! And Dennis is still going at it... the amount of suppression and attack that he has to put up with is impressive to say the least...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th January 2012), Ernest (30th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Joseph McAree (8th April 2013), kudzy (30th January 2012), Limor Wolf (25th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (27th January 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (28th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #1493
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Ah yes, the Dateline show. I never watched it, but have been told about it. Somebody from Hollywood tried to get me on TV recently, and I saw part of that show in the presentation that was made to get my interest up. Over the next few days, I will make some posts on the subject matter of Dennis, how he went about what he did, what I learned, and some related issues. As I wrote earlier in my Godzilla summary:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400492

when your own mother parades the lies that her employer tells about you to your friends and family, you begin waking up pretty fast to how the world really works. It is not pretty. I talked about how much I pay attention to the media and Dennis in my first interview with Scott and Tom:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum.../4/ZI39RzWxCOQ

Until you have been on the receiving end of media smears, it can really be hard to believe. They can make it up as they go. Hollywood and the media is about creating, as Chomsky said, necessary illusions. I also understand that the way that Dennis goes about it also leaves him open to attacks like that. But, if they were critical about the things that they could be critical about (and there are, with any effort like Dennis’s), but weighed that against his incredible effort and the upside for humanity, I could sign on with it. But, what they invariably do is tell Big Lies about Dennis (and the mud hits me, too), and their primary goal is always to portray Dennis as somebody with criminal motivation, which is the furthest thing from the truth that I can think of.

Dennis is a Christian and I am not, and I don’t get into Christian allegory too much, but watching Dennis’s journey is reminiscent of how Jesus ended up on a cross while the crowd yelled to have Barabbas delivered to them. In many ways, not a lot has changed in two thousand years.

I am sympathetic when people get turned off by Dennis when he is pitching, or when he invokes God and his religion. That stuff is partly why I do what I do. I took a different path. Dennis is human like the rest of us, but he is the only person on Earth that I know of who could successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (27th January 2012), sandy (28th January 2012), Scott (29th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #1494
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is my first post on my Dennis days. One of the more difficult things that I have had to deal with in my writings and public work is the Dennis issue. My days with Dennis comprised the most educational, dismaying, fulfilling, and incredible period of my life. But those days pretty much ended in the 1980s. I was with Dennis again, for a few months in 1996-1997, and have helped him here and there since then, but 1986-1988 were really my years with him. But, like an actor getting typecast in an early role, such as Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker or Bob Denver as Gilligan, most people can’t shake the perception that I am not with Dennis, have not been with him for many years, and have been doing something different for a long time.

I do not follow what Dennis is doing now, and really have not paid much attention since the 1990s. It is not that I don’t wish him the best – I never met or heard of another like him – it is just that my interests are different, and I was launched on my alternative energy path long before I met Dennis; for a few years, we rowed the same boat. Those days are over. I also do not have the freedom to publicly discuss my days with Dennis to the degree that I would like, mainly because many people from those days would rather remain anonymous to the degree that they can, both the innocent and the guilty.

Our goals have always been the same; healing humanity and the planet. As with many others like us, the USA’s first energy crisis was a catalyst for our journey. Dennis’s first business was wiped out by the 1973-1974 energy crisis:

while my first professional mentor invented what was considered the best engine in the world for powering an automobile, and he invented it just before that energy crisis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

I nursed my dreams of changing the energy paradigm for a dozen years, getting my baptism in the real world:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post406928

before I met Dennis. Then my education truly began, and three years of being in the saddle with Dennis was enough for ten lifetimes. Indiana Jones has got nothing on Dennis. Dennis and Adam Trombly have the most spectacular life stories that I have yet encountered. I know Dennis’s a lot better than I know Adam’s, but if the average person heard their full stories, they would seem like the Tales of Sinbad. Their stories are all too real.

But, the incredible nature of their life stories is really secondary to what they have been attempting to do. Living those larger-than-life stories just comes with the territory of pursuing FE and world healing. The stories really are only important as learning lessons, not as titillating tales. And I paid attention.

As I rode with Dennis, the things I saw were often not only hard to believe; they were hard to survive. I saw what Dennis was made of, and I found out what I was made of. I learned lessons about the world that almost nobody ever learns, because almost nobody can play the game at those levels. I don’t kid myself that I would have learned them without my days with Dennis. I am actually grateful that I was led to Dennis by that voice:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

but I am also angry with that voice, for all the carnage that followed, including many wrecked and prematurely-ended lives:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

My greatest lesson, and the one that almost nobody wants to admit, is that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

It is the primary reason why we do not have FE today. The FE situation has almost nothing to with technology, or money, or any of the many axles that newbies to the field get wrapped around. It took me a long time to learn that, and I am here to help others understand that. But, as you can see by this thread, for instance, very few really understand. Building that choir will not be an easy task, but it has to start somewhere, and a cloistered forum, where my many assailants cannot come and attack me with their lies, has been a great blessing, to begin to engage the public and find people like Ilie and friends.

This series of posts will reveal insights that I have been silent on publicly until now, and we will see how it goes.

Off to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2012 at 03:46.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), fifi (29th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), sandy (28th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #1495
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to have some time this weekend to do a little writing. This is going to be difficult to write, for a few reasons, which may become obvious. I am going to begin way back. The Western USA was largely settled by uneducated white people who sought free land and gold:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#terrell

and it was no different for my family,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#_edn145

and Dennis’s. We both have Scots-Irish heritage, but are really Northern European mongrels, with some American Indian thrown in. Joe Bageant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bageant

wrote capably of that culture, and his redneck writings describe a lot of Dennis’s and my heritage. I have relatives in prison (one for murdering his infant son), driving trucks, working in machine shops, and the rest of that poor white milieu.

Dennis was the oldest child of a migrant-farm-worker family, when white people still did that work. He was born in 1946 in the agricultural town of Yakima, Washington. Harvesting asparagus was the most arduous work that he did while growing up. My father’s parents grew up in sod huts in Kansas:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#kansas

and my father grew up poor on a farm in Bellingham, Washington. Part of the family lore was that during World War II, when my grandfather was off fighting the Japanese, my grandmother somehow lost a dime. The house and farm was turned upside down to find that dime; they never found it, which meant that the family went without some necessities that month. The way that my aunts decorate their homes today, overstuffed with knickknacks, is obviously a reaction to their austere childhoods. My grandmother saved items such as string, even while living in a very comfortable retirement on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle, which also reflected her austere past.

While my father’s religious lineage was Quaker, Dennis was raised on the fierier kind of Christianity. As Dennis’s family followed the plantings and harvests around the USA, often living in dirt-floored huts, his mother kept the children clean and dragged them to Sunday sermons. Dennis never really believed the Bible stories, and asked the ministers if they really believed the stories that they told. Some were honest enough to say that they did not know if they were true, but they were inspiring stories, nevertheless, so they told them to their flocks.

While Dennis questioned Christianity, he supped eagerly on another of America’s religions, which was the flag-waving type. Every American is force-fed the red, white, and blue Kool-Aid from their cradles, and taught to worship a flag from age five:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#flag

Horatio Alger stories were plentiful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horatio_Alger

where anybody with gumption could get ahead in the Land of Opportunity. For poor rural whites, those faiths were among their few solaces. The poor also knew, at some level, that they were being used by the capitalists, but capitalism ultimately proved an irresistible force.

At age thirteen, Dennis’s father informed him that the family could no longer afford to feed him, so he was on his own. From age thirteen to eighteen, Dennis lived in abandoned houses and slept for a couple of years in a janitor’s closet at his high school, until the janitor discovered him. Dennis performed one of his first sales jobs in those teenage years, telling his father that the family did not have to be nomadic, that they could survive in Yakima year-round. After Dennis left home, the family stayed in Yakima (partly so his father could keep track of Dennis, to help when needed) and found that they could survive without following the plantings and harvests. Dennis’s father eventually became an instructor at the local college, teaching orchard management. Dennis had to booby-trap some abandoned houses that he lived in, because vagrants also frequented such places and were not above abusing or killing the children that they found; booby-trapping a staircase could keep Dennis safe at night. After plenty of hair-raising experiences, Dennis did what poor rural Americans have been doing since the nation was founded: he enlisted in the military in 1964, before he would have graduated from high school.

Dennis was a medic in the Army’s paratrooper corps, stationed in Munich. I was in Munich in 1974 and around the American military, and that was pretty nice duty to pull in those days. Dennis also discovered sex and German women. Dennis initially found the Army’s discipline chafing, but one day the base’s commander took Dennis to task, challenging him to become a soldier worthy of the uniform. Dennis took the challenge to heart and became the model soldier. He even became the soldier of the month on his base. The invasion of Vietnam heated up just as Dennis joined the Army, and he ended up in Vietnam before his tour of duty was finished in 1968.

Even though Dennis was a medic, he ended up participating in combat in Southeast Asia, the exceedingly bloody kind that the participants never fully recover from. Dennis was in veterans’ support groups after the Army discharged him. Also, a wartime medic is quite different than a peacetime medic. Dennis did far more than just draw blood, administer injections, and treat minor wounds. Dennis once performed an unassisted appendectomy, and developed aspirations of becoming a surgeon. His surrogate religion of American nationalism was strong during those days. He would get in fistfights with fellow soldiers who talked disparagingly about the USA. Dennis was a strapping fellow in those days, at six feet tall and about two-hundred muscular pounds.

Dennis was discharged from the Army in 1968 during the free love days, and took advantage of what that era had to offer. In Yakima after his Army days, Dennis had his awakening, as he had one of his larger-than-life events which showed him that American nationalistic indoctrination created a false consciousness:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#voice

Dennis has considered every day since that one to be gravy, as he was just about to pull the trigger when that voice piped up. Dennis enrolled in college in Yakima, and after a couple of years got a job in Alaska, in the infirmary on a radar base. The local mob tried to recruit him to dispense their drugs through the infirmary. Instead, Dennis worked with the FBI to bust the mobsters in a sting operation, which resulted in two murder attempts, the second coming from one of his policeman bodyguards as Dennis was leaving the state. Dennis still has the scar on his arm from that attempt (with a Bowie knife).

At the radar base, Dennis befriended a doctor who pioneered heart surgery for children, who buried most of his patients. He talked Dennis out of becoming a surgeon, and promised to pay for his college if Dennis abandoned his surgical dreams. When Dennis fled from the West Coast mob, he went to New Jersey, of all places. That was where the doctor’s family lived. Dennis studied social psychology, and as usual was at the top of his classes (he was class president at the Yakima college), and his university, Farleigh Dickinson in Newark:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairlei...son_University

offered internships for its best students with American politicians. Dennis’s senior project was studying Utopian societies – his idealism would always seek new avenues of expression, and just before graduation, he was invited to attend a conference led by B.F. Skinner:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._F._Skinner

As the conference progressed, it became evident that Skinner’s thrust was a hyper-Pavlovian manipulation of the public’s collective mind. At Farleigh Dickinson, the best students could get internships with politicians where they learned to manipulate the public’s mind. It was reminiscent of Goebbels’s programs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

and Goebbels got many of his ideas from Edward Bernays,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

who was one of the fathers of American-style propaganda:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#bernays

Dennis was horrified. It was like he joined a mob family but didn’t yet know it. On the brink of graduating with honors, he dropped out. He then began his idealistic first business, which was intended to bring craftsmanship back to house building:

to counter the mass-produced housing that dominated the post-war suburban boom. He was a babe in the woods and began learning the lessons of American business the hard way. Just when he was beginning to turn the corner on his business that he began with no capital, America’s first energy crisis hit, and his supplier illegally repossessed the materials for his big job, which quickly put him out of business. His first child died at the same time. Dennis was intentionally given bad legal advice (vengeance from a blueblood in-law), and pled guilty to fraud for his checks bouncing when the customer whose job had the materials repossessed stopped payment on a deposit for the job. That guilty plea haunts Dennis to this day.

Soon after that builder debacle, Dennis cloistered himself in a room; when he came out, after several days of what seemed to be automatic writing, he had created a card that consumers could use to unite and have a voice in the marketplace. Dennis was beginning to understand the capitalist game, and having captive consumers has always been one of capitalism’s primary goals. Businessmen hate competition, which even Adam Smith remarked on:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#smith2

and wiping out the competition and subsequently milking the captive consumer is how monopoly profits are attained. John Rockefeller and Bill Gates played that game to become incredibly rich, to later become “philanthropists.” American “philanthropy” is a strange beast:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#philanthropy

The card that Dennis invented reincarnated in a watered-down form known today as the Discover Card, which saves customers money as they use it. Of course, Dennis started the business with no capital. He began to discover that like the American mythology, capitalism was not about free markets. The oligarchy was decidedly resistant to “free enterprise,” and Dennis was discovering it the hard way. About that time, the “consumer protection” people began their crusades against Dennis that continue to this day. I have yet to find an example where the crusaders attacked Dennis out of a genuine concern for the public's welfare. They were all either trying to keep their kill ratio high:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#care

or working very consciously for their corporate patrons (always with under-the-table greased palms, of course )

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#espionage

Also, New Jersey was Mafia Central, and the mob was constantly trying to muscle in on Dennis’s business, which resulted in more murder attempts, and Dennis survived one in a way where he could have had the would-be assassins arrested, but he let them go. In the super-macho world of the mob, his act earned “respect” from the mob, and they left him alone after that. Dennis would eventually learn that the mob acts with more integrity than the capitalists and their minions in the government and media do.

During his card company days, Dennis became a Christian. It is an inspired Christianity, but I think that his fierce embrace of his faith had a lot do with his upbringing and experiences, as well as the idealism that he was likely born with.

The card company eventually failed, but not before Dennis met his current wife, who is Jewish but is also a Christian like Dennis. Dennis’s idealism attracted her, and she has largely borne the brunt of their journey ever since, as she has been his second in command at all of his companies. Dennis tried to give away the card company before it died, and became Pat Robertson’s partner for a short time, before Pat’s advisors told him to pull out because Dennis’s marketing plan could be construed as a pyramid scheme. It wasn’t, and its structure is what made it work. When Robertson pulled out, the company soon died:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#give

America’s first energy crisis inspired Dennis to get into energy conservation equipment, and his first venture was installing low-flow showerheads in New Jersey resorts, and he began one of his trademark programs, where they installed the showerheads for free, and if the resort did not want them anymore after a season, they would remove them, or customers could pay for them if they liked them. Removing the customer’s risk became a hallmark of Dennis’s programs.

Dennis eventually became involved in the foam insulation business, and again brought his genius to the situation. He approached one of the card company investors who got hurt when the card company went out of business, and he became Dennis’s partner.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#cook

Dennis needed a partner who could act as a front man, because Dennis’s fraud conviction on those bounced checks was haunting him. Dennis entered a fledgling industry that was in the craftsman stage, and consequently had poor quality control which created health hazards for the home’s occupants if not installed correctly. Dennis developed an industrialized process with quality control, and that, combined with his marketing genius, made a combination that was hard to stop. Instead of a man on the job, mixing the ingredients in a bucket and maybe doing it wrong, Dennis developed a “battlewagon” concept, where the insulation was computer mixed and Dennis’s marketing programs could sell an entire neighborhood, and the battlewagon could do an entire neighborhood in a fraction of the time that insulation craftsmen needed.

People tried to steal Dennis’s card company, and the front man was seduced by the rapid success of Dennis’s foam company, in a dynamic that Dennis would see many times over the years. That front-man investor was a cook by profession, but when Dennis’s foam insulation company took off like a rocket, greed and ego overcame the cook, and he began to believe that he could run the show, to the point where he blew apart Dennis’s business deals as he horned in. At that point, Dennis walked away from the company and the cook destroyed the company in one afternoon.

Dennis’s genius would later be evident in his heat pump business. When attacked by establishment bulwarks such as corrupt prosecutors:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#lie

and “skeptics”:

what is predictable is their utter silence about Dennis’s brilliant marketing programs and industrialization of craftsmen-dominated “industries,” for technology that was vastly superior to what was on the market. They avoid the truth like the plague.

I will leave Dennis’s narrative for a little while, to sketch my journey. It is already covered some on my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#introduction

but I am going to go a little deeper here, and show how I was groomed for my fateful meeting with Dennis, which allowed me to see his brilliance and, more importantly, develop the ability to recognize a great soul. Dennis is the only person on Earth that I know of who can successfully complete this application:

But, I am also going to show the dynamics that led to my pursuing my own path.

I was recognized as different from the time I was born. I never cried much, and soon after I learned to walk, my parents knew that they had a highly unusual child. I memorized the books that my parents read to me before I was two years old:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_edn4

I can remember events when I was two-years-old, and in kindergarten and first grade, when children are taught to read, I had already been writing my name for years, and reading came effortlessly to me. I am an incorrigible bookworm, and have been for nearly my entire life. It is how I came into this world.

I began the “gifted” curriculum of Johnson’s Great Society

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_society

programs by the third grade, and those programs continued until high school, when they were dismantled. I was given many opportunities that my peers did not receive, and for that I can only be grateful. But I was a normal child in most ways. I was an athlete all the way through college, and had my share of friends and, later, girlfriends. My uncle introduced me to the mountains, after I had seen the Swiss Alps:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/pics.htm#matterhorn

and by age seventeen I was hooked on the wilderness, and that is a big part of why I live in the Pacific Northwest, where I can hike in spectacular settings to my heart’s content.

I was at the top of my classes all the way through college, with a particular fascination with the natural world that my teachers remarked on since the first grade. I was a science prodigy while growing up. It was a lot different than Dennis’s childhood.

I had my mystical awakening at age sixteen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#my

after an atheist phase, and the voice in my head radically changed my college studies from science to business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

which I now know was partly intended to lead me to Mr. Professor:

which I obviously have very mixed feelings about. At this time, I do not want to hear from the voice again, until it does a lot of explaining.

I also fall somewhere on the autism spectrum (closer to normal than Asperger’s syndrome (which Einstein, Newton, and Gates all likely had/have), but still in nerd territory), and have become a social misfit. I fit the hermit archetype: I want deep, meaningful interaction, or none at all. It makes working in corporate settings for my entire career a challenge for me, to say the least.

Mr. Mentor was a world-class inventive genius:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#funeral

and I met another in Dennis. I became a student of genius, and had the good fortune to be mentored by two of them. It appears to have all been part of my training. Training for what, I am not sure, but my years with Dennis propelled my journey ever since, and led to the creation of my website, my participation at forums such as Avalon, and my upcoming efforts, which will always rest heavily on what I learned during my wild ride with Dennis.

In other posts, I summarized my post-graduate years before I met Dennis:

As with my childhood, I can see that I was being prepared for my fateful meeting with Dennis in 1986, when I was only twenty-seven.

This post is only preparatory, to lay the groundwork for what I learned during my days with Dennis, and how it influenced what I do today. We will see how many posts this narrative requires, but I hope that it is only a few long ones. We will see. I may do another one this weekend, but I have to attend to my chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2012 at 21:06.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Isthatso (30th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (29th January 2012), sandy (29th January 2012), Scott (29th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #1496
    Thanks

Here are my Dennis days, part 3:

Dennis’s ability for industrializing craftsmen processes, and bringing his marketing savvy and creativity to the situation, created explosive programs. They were so explosive that he ended up being attacked from all sides, from the mob, to his business associates, to the oligarchy. He was marketing what are known as disruptive technologies. They not only threatened to disrupt the market of the established interests, but they inspired greed in nearly everybody who saw the program.

When the cook killed the company, Dennis walked away and started another one in another area, taking in new partners. The cook tried to take vengeance on Dennis and had him arrested for forgery and fraud. Since the cook himself cashed the checks that Dennis “forged,” the case was immediately dismissed. In the meantime, at Dennis’s new company, when he was arrested, one of the partners announced that he was now running the company.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#mobster

The guy smelled like a mobster, and Dennis left fast. The thieves always they think that the money will just roll in if they can they steal Dennis’s company. They have what I have called mindless greed. They are same people who kill the goose that laid the golden eggs. When the company collapsed around the mobster’s ears, he was going to take the cook’s vengeance one step further and break Dennis’s legs. The Dennis got “lucky” by coming down with Guillain–Barré syndrome:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillai...C3%A9_syndrome

and becoming paralyzed from the neck down. Being a veteran and having two companies pulled out from under him and being destitute, he was treated at the VA. They put him on an experimental steroid treatment and nearly killed him three times due to their negligence:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#va

Dennis’s body never fully recovered from those days. He has no equilibrium, and his “thermostat” does not work, so he easily and nearly constantly feels too hot. He constantly fans himself with whatever is handy.

When Dennis semi-recovered from his paralysis, he got back into the business of selling insulation and other energy-saving equipment. He bought a business from another man, and with Dennis’s situation of nearly being homeless, the man screwed Dennis by selling him the company for twice what it was worth. As Dennis once again launched the rocket, the former owner who previously bragged to people how he screwed Dennis now felt like the aggrieved victim, and the authorities, working on behalf of the local oligarchy, were trying to put Dennis out of business.

Right at that moment, Dennis put on a show at a mall, and as a favor to a friend he demonstrated a “solar system,” but put it in a dark corner, out of the way. One man at the mall kept pestering Dennis about that solar system in the back. In those days, all the direct-solar systems were essentially pieces of garbage that almost solely existed to take advantage of Carter’s renewable energy tax credit. Dennis figured that the entire solar industry was a scam (and it largely was), and was not interested in selling solar systems. But as that man kept bugging Dennis, and said that he was willing to pay $12,000 cash for the thing, Dennis eventually realized that it was no typical solar system.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#lamco2

The LamCo system is still the best heating system ever sold on the world market:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#lamco1

Dennis then got involved with the LamCo system, and did his usual stuff. He quickly knocked the industry on its ear, selling them a hundred at a time. As usual, his business associates repeatedly stole his company from him, and one time it was mobsters who stole it. But, early on, Dennis unveiled one of his masterpieces, his Systems For Savings program:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#sfs

It was sheer genius, and kept with the spirit of what Dennis did. Carter’s tax credit could pay for building, selling and installing the LamCo heat pump, and Dennis began selling the system on the program where the customer risked none of their money. They only handed over the tax credit money and then only paid what the system was proven to save. They did not have to know whether that exotic equipment would work or not. Dennis took all the risk. In future thefts of his companies, the thieves never understood that the value of Dennis’s companies was in Dennis’s marketing plans, not the heat pump. When they stole his companies, they promptly threw away Dennis’s “crazy” marketing plans, tried to sell them for cash, and all promptly went out of business.

At one point, Dennis was on the brink of having a household-name corporation put up a billion dollars to carpet the USA with heat pumps sold by Dennis’s Systems For Savings program. Not everybody was so greed-blinded stupid; the chairman of the board understood what Dennis had ahold of. Just as they got to the deal’s short strokes, Dennis’s business associates stole his company, stole the patent, and Dennis had to withdraw from further negotiations.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#billion

One of my essays tells the story in a fair amount of detail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#dennis

Soon after having his company stolen once again, and surviving an attempt to kill both him and his wife, Dennis went home to Yakima for Christmas. He had two surviving daughters by that time, and a new infant son that he wanted to introduce to his family. The son died of crib death in Yakima, and with mobsters and others devouring the remnants of his companies (the mobsters actually pulled of a real scam in those days, creating a fake company around the heat pump, and when they took in more than a million dollars for orders and dealerships, they folded up the operation and disappeared), Dennis did not have an urgency to try again on the East Coast.

Just then, an energy disaster hit Washington State, known as WHOOPS:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#whoops

which led to the biggest municipal bond default in U.S. history to that time.

Until WHOOPS, Washington had the lowest utility rates in the USA because of all of its hydroelectric projects, with electricity costing one penny per kilowatt-hour. There couldn’t be a market for energy-saving equipment at those rates, but in the wake of WHOOPS, energy costs were projected to skyrocket, and Dennis decided to try to sell his heat pump in his home state. He naively believed the ads run by Washington’s’ electric industry, particularly the Bonneville Power Administration. With heating in the state being mainly all-electric because of the cheap electricity, and the electric companies touting conservation, Dennis thought that they would love 85% energy savings for heating. He discovered the hard way that they had more like 25% savings in mind.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#weather

Dennis’s heat pump would be a financial catastrophe for the electric companies. His heat pump would cost them many billions of dollars in lost revenues if he got going in Washington.

In the meantime, a member of the Yakima oligarchy pursued Dennis; it did not take a genius to recognize Dennis’s talent. But the oligarch soon began playing the usual games, and Carter’s tax credit would expire at the end of 1985. In late 1984, the oligarch was telling people that he did not need Dennis anymore. Dennis then bolted over the Cascade Mountains for Seattle with his family in a beat-up station wagon, twenty dollars in his pocket and no place to sleep. Dennis had a little over one year left to make an industry around the heat pump by using the tax credit. Less than a year later, Dennis’s stake in his company was worth $50 million.

Dennis still believed that the electric companies would love him. The next year stands as probably the greatest effort ever made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace. I have never heard anything remotely close to what Dennis did in late 1984 to the end of 1985.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

The electric companies tried to strangle Dennis’s company in the cradle from behind the scenes, even though Dennis kept trying to work with them.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#seattle1

They eventually sicced a corporate hit man on the company. His actions resulted in a woman’s death:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#death

and her death was Dennis’s radicalizing moment in his energy pursuits. The electric companies eventually pulled out all the stops to kill Dennis’s company, from the Attorney General to OSHA to media smears to a phony bankruptcy suit waged by that corporate hit man:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#bk

Many lives were wrecked by that mega-gangster activity. As Smedley Butler remarked, the Mafia is small fry compared to the USA’s corporate hegemons and their lackeys in government:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#butler

Meanwhile, I was living my life’s unhappiest years in Los Angeles,

reaching a point of desperation in early 1986. Dennis’s Seattle company was in its death throes by then. Dennis incredibly was able to install four hundred heat pumps in Seattle, with all the death blows aimed at the company.

In late February 1986, for the second and so far last time in my life, I prayed for guidance, and the next morning the voice in my head suggested that I move to Seattle, and I did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

Ten days after that voice talked to me, I was interviewing at Dennis’s company. How I came to Dennis is part of the folklore around him. It was all way larger than life. My teenage dreams of changing the energy industry were happening before my eyes. It was truly incredible, but I have to say, be careful what you wish for.

The first interview was with the controller, and I bowled him over. There were no other contenders for the job after that interview. The next week, Dennis moved his company and factory. The week after that, I interviewed with Dennis and his wife, and they hired me on the spot, to start the next day. That night, Dennis spoke in front of several hundred people at the Seattle Center, which was a walk from my grandparents' house on Queen Anne Hill. Dennis was an impressive speaker, and I was amazed at what I was getting involved with. In those days, there was none of the religious talk that Dennis became notorious for. When I met him, he was just a businessman trying to sell energy-saving equipment.

I received one paycheck before the company stopped making payroll. I ended up working for months, for free, reconstructing the company’s books. But I was on fire. Although I starved that year, ending the year in the middle of a 45-day fast because it was cheaper than eating, 1986 was my life’s happiest year. I was finally pursuing my life’s work.

Of course, with the company nearly wiped out by the electric companies and their minions, Dennis’s business associates saw their chance to steal the company!

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#theft

Several different players made their plays, but the one that succeeded was engineered by my boss, the controller. He was literally hired to properly execute the transaction that took Dennis’s company public. He instead did not properly execute the transaction, and used his “negligence” to architect the theft of the company. The same people also stole the company of Dennis’s financier, in a move that the financier believed was part of the same operation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#theft

I was there for all of that mayhem at the end, and it was the beginning of my awakening.

When I saw the employees cheer the theft of the company, I began waking up fast:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient1

Several players were making their plays, and it was educational to see all the fur that flew:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient2

By late summer of 1986, Dennis had been run out of the state, and of the four hundred employees that he had several months earlier, I was the only one who chased him to Boston, where he began to rebuild the effort:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

My writings more than hint at all the dishonorable and criminal actions that I witnessed in those days in Seattle. Just before Dennis’s company was stolen (and I was sleeping at the factory to ensure that the controller and gang did not come in the night and change the locks, like they had done a week previously, as they made their initial play), I helped store Mr. Inventor’s equipment in Mr. Engineer’s barn in Ellensburg:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor1

At the end, only two people bowed out with honor in Seattle. Mr. Engineer was waiting for Dennis to make something happen in Boston, so he could get paid. Mr. Engineer was in it for the money. In Ventura, Mr. Engineer went to work for the thieves who stole Dennis’s company while he was in jail:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400493

and he later admitted to me how naïve he was, and said that he and Mr. Researcher were “saps.” That sappiness ended up being pretty costly for me and others. It was also a low-integrity thing to do. Working for glad-handing cutthroats because of the promise of a paycheck does not earn high marks. I could smell Mr. Texas’s play from a thousand miles off, and did my best to dissuade the “saps” from getting involved, to no avail. Mr. Engineer got “lucky,” and only had to drive from Texas to Ellensburg penniless after they got what they wanted from him and summarily fired him.

As I am writing this, I can tell that it would take several days to relate all that I have to say about what I learned in those days. There are not enough hours in the day to do it, and I have other pressing matters. I have not gotten to where my learning curve really began to steepen, which began in Boston. I will put up a post or two tomorrow relating to those days, and what I also ended up learning New Jersey in the 1990s, when Dennis coaxed me back into the saddle with him.

To skip to the end for a moment, I learned that the commerce game is hopelessly rigged on the FE front, and that people seeking patents and capital for their FE efforts are like babes in the woods who are about to walk into Godzilla’s lair. As will be seen in the others posts that I am about to make, I no longer have any interest in mounting business efforts to make FE happen. I also know that Godzilla cannot be snuck past while he is sleeping. He cannot be negotiated with, and certainly cannot be defeated in battle, especially by a publicly-mounted effort.

After long years of digesting what I survived, and trading notes with fellow travelers such as Brian O, I reached the level of understanding that informs my efforts to create a Stampede of the Lambs. The heavy lifting of attaining my understanding happened during my days with Dennis. There is no teacher like experience. What I have learned since the 1980s has been more of a rounding and broadening of my perspective. The basics were forged from 1986 to 1989.

Maybe the warrior path has a prayer, but people who play those games should consider their lives forfeit, as Dennis does, and if they involve friends and family in their efforts, they will be risking their lives, too. I have been there, done that, and it extracted a price immensely greater than I ever imagined it could be. I always dissuade newbies from those paths when I see them making feints in those directions. Realistically, very few people have the right stuff to walk even ten feet on that path, so they can’t get into too much trouble, but I don’t want any more wrecked lives and premature deaths on my conscience:

and it sure seems like a great waste of lives to go that route, unless achieving martyrdom is the goal.

Good night,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2012 at 03:33.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), fifi (29th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Isthatso (30th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (29th January 2012), sandy (29th January 2012), Scott (29th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #1497
    Thanks

On another note, I posted this at Nexus a minute ago:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...ll=1#post57522

Hi:

Scott notified me this morning about stirring this hornet’s nest. When Brian O and I interviewed with Bill and Kerry a few years ago, we were some of the relatively few Camelot witnesses who did not claim to be insiders.

There is a huge problem with alleged insiders, because if they are really deep insiders, there is not going to be any way to verify their “employment” status. This whole “stolen valor” stuff I take with a grain of salt. None of the people whom I know who were involved in those operations were proud of it. I also take insider claims with a grain of salt.

I had a close relative who was on the secret team of a household-name diplomat:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#cia

I doubt that will be any record of his employment, anywhere in the government’s archives. He was a disposable contract agent, whose actions and employment status could be disavowed. It is called plausible deniability. The only reason that I found out about his secret life was that an operation blew up and he had to have a bodyguard for a while, and then his spouse was brought in, and I later found out about it.

Another pal was once inducted into a Special Forces operation, just before he was discharged from the military. “Borrowing” soldiers from the general population, for one operation, does not seem to be unusual. I won’t go into details, but that Special Forces operation has not been made publicly available, many, many years later. In fact, the public information that I have seen seems to lie about the event that the operation was a part of. I heard the inside story long before any of it became public. Lots of that activity happened during the Vietnam era.

One of my college buds was in Vietnam and ended up on a mission that was “off the books.” It was a bloody mission, but I doubt that there will be any record of it. Around Fort Bragg is a “community” of ex-Green Berets who were so f**ked up by their overseas experiences that they are wards of the state, no longer fit for living in civil society. I heard this tale from one of those casualties.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#interrogate

You can’t do stuff like that and come back “normal.” Every person whom I know who saw combat does not like to talk about it. They do their best to forget it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#kansas

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#sledge

The bottom line is that in a culture of secrecy, anybody can claim anything. That is why when I get my invitation-only forum going, it will only be populated with real people, not a bunch of nom de plumes. People such as Navy Seals are low on the food chain.

I don’t rely at all on “inside information” that I got from alleged insiders. There is a ton of disinfo out there, from all sides. I have always been uneasy with the idea of insiders coming in from the cold. It is a minefield. There is real stuff, and there is fake stuff. None of it can be considered as a guide for action. This I know: when CIA insiders tried to publish their memoirs, there was hell to pay. Ralph McGehee was a civil servant with a GS rating:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm

and he is one of only two CIA employees who went through the legal channels, and he went through an epic legal battle. There has never been an NSA-insider memoir published that I am aware of, and that is all a ways down the food chain from Godzilla.

The USA, my great nation, is responsible for about fifteen million or so deaths in the nations that we have invaded in my lifetime.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#toll1

https://sites.google.com/site/iraqih...e/polya-gideon

https://sites.google.com/site/afghan...fghan-genocide

as we play our imperial games of resource grabs and making the world safe for capitalism.

You really have to go back to Hitler and Japan to find anything comparable to our imperial death toll, so I don’t know what any American servicemen have to be proud of, if they were part of the invading forces.

I was stepped on by Godzilla, but he did not invite me to dinner. All we got to see were his lackeys and hit men.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#hitting

Conspiracism can be a slippery slope to paranoia and other unproductive reactions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

In the big picture, the black ops stuff is really not very important. What is important is if we wake up and take our destiny into our own hands, and stop looking to elites, both the white and black factions, for the answers. It is up to us, not them.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Isthatso (30th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), sandy (29th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #1498
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is the final installment of my Dennis days, at least for now. I could write for hundreds of pages on that subject, but need to move on for now.

I want to back up briefly to when I met Dennis. The facility was next to Boeing Field in Seattle. The building was 300 meters long and, like the typical factory, in the front were the offices. The office area was large, around fifty meters square, with offices lining it, with an upstairs meeting room that was also as large, which held the shareholder meeting when Dennis had his company stolen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient1

I had interviewed at their other facility a couple of weeks previously, and they were settling into the new place, and I was already on fire. I sat in a chair out in the floor area, maybe fifteen meters from the offices, waiting for my interview. It was a bustling place, with people coming and going. As I sat there, waiting for my interview, in my suit, Dennis walked into the building. I did not know it was Dennis at the time. I interviewed with him a few minutes later. He later said that I was shaking in that interview. It had to do with my excitement, and also I was still recovering from my LA Days.

But as Dennis walked in, amongst that crowd of people, our eyes met. It was not just the normal eye contact in passing, either. When we locked eyes, he kept looking at me, as if he was trying to figure out who I was. He may have known that I was the youngster who was interviewing for the accounting job, but I am not sure. I was definitely a new face. But as he walked to his office, he kept looking at me, with a kind of curious/puzzled expression. I never had an encounter like that before or since. I kept looking at him as he looked at me. In the years since, I think that it was one of those moments where we both subconsciously knew that something was up. If you will forgive the comparison, it is like I was Babe when Arthur Hoggett picked him up at that fair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babe_(film)

and there was some ineffable recognition when we looked at each other (I could not find a YouTube clip of that scene, alas). I had similar events in those years, such as when I first met the woman who became my wife. I did not just have that voice in my head when “needed,” but recognition events happened that seemed innocuous at the time, but I now know had a lot more behind them.

I look back with some fondness at many events from my Seattle days with Dennis (those were still innocent days for me). I worked long hours for months, for free as it turned out, at Dennis’s company, and hiked on the weekends. One night, after I had been there for a couple of months, I was leaving and Dennis needed a ride home, so I drove him. On that ride, he told me about that woman whose death Bill the BPA Hit Man was responsible for:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#death

Her name was Colleen Smith, as I seem to recall. In fact, I just surfed the Internet for a minute, and it looks like I found her:

COLLEEN SMITH: SSN: 537-66-9830; Born: December 25, 1956; Died: November 1, 1985.

She was only twenty-eight.

When Dennis told me what had happened, I could tell that it deeply impacted him. It was the radicalizing moment of his energy journey. The energy gangsters drew first blood.

When we stored Mr. Inventor’s equipment in Mr. Engineer’s barn, we were not able to get all of it on that rental truck, and some was left in the factory. After my boss completed the company’s theft, the thieves were now on the inside. Their entire goal was pillage anyway, and I befriended Mr. Inventor over that summer. He asked me to come with him when he was finally allowed back into the building after the thieves had abandoned it. The police came with us, and it was a sad moment when we entered the building and saw how his remaining equipment, records and furniture had been ransacked. He was sixty-three years old at the time, and that string of indents put him into the rocking chair. Years later, his equipment was still in Mr. Engineer’s barn, abandoned. Those are some of the wrecked and prematurely-ended lives that I keep referring to in my writings. But Mr. Inventor tried to take vengeance on Dennis, of all people, for what happened,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#extortion

when we invited him to come back with us as we rebuilt. When Dennis was in jail and some of the other extortionists testified at the preliminary hearing, Mr. Inventor was so eagerly rabid to testify against Dennis that he went overboard and the prosecution would not use him. He really did not have anything to testify to. As I reconstructed the company’s accounting records, I saw that Mr. Inventor received his weekly “consulting” payment while the rest of us worked for free. I was sympathetic to what Mr. Inventor lived through, but attacking Dennis was far from the appropriate response. His behavior was an example of what I eventually saw a great deal of. Dennis was ground zero for the air strikes that they called in on us, and there was plenty of “collateral damage,” but the “bad guys” were the people calling in and executing the air strikes, not Dennis. Mr. Inventor’s behavior was my early indicator that my initial experiences with inventors misled me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor

Mr. Mentor is the closest thing to an altruistic inventor that I ever met:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

and that gave me a false sense of the playing field. Inventors are their own worst enemies, with their greed, naïveté, delusions of grandeur, and so on. The GCs study the weaknesses of FE inventors and their allies, to exploit their proclivities so that they fall on their own swords, and don’t need to be subjected to more direct countermeasures:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#bearden

Only two people withdrew with honor in Seattle that I saw. There were probably some others, but it was only a few.

Chasing Dennis to Boston was one of the hardest things I ever did. It was my fourth attempt to live in Seattle, and that time I left behind a girlfriend that I got together with the weekend before I left, when I was already planning to be gone. It was another instance of my “friends” testing me.

When I rolled into Boston, Dennis called me an “enigma.” He did not know why I was there, but he trusted his “god” that I was there for a good reason. Some anecdotes are almost fun to recall, but the point of writing these posts on my Dennis days was what I learned. The Seattle experience gave me a good dose of reality. I realized that smiling people and cheering throngs did not mean much. I saw the same people cheering Dennis one day with a standing ovation, and cheering the theft of his company the next.

When I met Dennis, there was none of that religious talk that he is notorious for. While he was trying to survive the death blows, he was just a businessman trying to sell energy-saving equipment with no risk to the customer. He had been playing that game for several years by that time, but he never did it again after Seattle. He and I have never discussed it, but I think that he came to realize that the world ran far differently than he thought it did. When he hit Seattle, he truly believed that the electric companies would love him for bringing such astounding energy saving equipment to the market.

In Boston, he still tried to work with the electric companies. When I was on the road to Boston, Dennis spoke at a DOE event.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#ltpc

talking up the energy (money) that his heat pump saved. After his talk, he was approached by a man whose company made a low-temperature turbine, who invited Dennis to their facility. That was on Friday. I arrived on Sunday, and on Monday, I drove Dennis over to the facility where we got a grand tour from the CEO. That is the day that Dennis began thinking about FE with his heat pump. Would it work? Beats me, but world-class experts believed that it was worth investigating. We were building prototypes for just that when we were raided in Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#raid

and Dennis got one to work in New Jersey. But first, Dennis put on his P.T. Barnum hat in Boston, and I became his partner. In the final analysis, I am not sure what Dennis was thinking, strategy-wise. We weren’t stacking up contracts and using them to get manufacturing and financing (the tax credit that made Dennis’s program so deadly expired at the end of 1985), but yelling “free energy” from the rooftops. We definitely attracted plenty of attention, and Dennis and Mr. Engineer got the red carpet treatment from New England’s most powerful electric executive (the Seabrook chairman of the board http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#seabrook ), while the local authorities at the county and state level were sharpening their axes, partly goaded by Washington’s Attorney General.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#middlesex

I have stated before that it was not my idea to move the operation to Ventura. The last thing I wanted to do was move back to California, but it looks like my “friends” had other plans.

In Seattle, when they brought the ax down, only the four hundred customers who put down money did not flee. It was in their interest to get those heat pumps installed, so they waited patiently, and even signed a petition to have the Attorney General stop “protecting” them by attacking Dennis’s company.

Starting from scratch like Dennis and his wife have done, over and over, is a very difficult trick. How do you attract the attention needed to get the effort going? Dennis played P.T. Barnum, but I soon saw that it attracted people who came for the show. Was anybody there who really cared about what our goal was? Maybe a few, and, of course, everybody would give the noble ideals lip service, but in practice the people got involved for what it could do for them.

My overgrown Boy Scout nature kept me questing and questioning. My “Easter Bunny” questions could make people laugh:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#believing

but I did not ask them to get a laugh. I really wanted to know. I did not even know how the heat pump really worked when I chased Dennis out to Boston, nor did I really understand it much when I became his partner. I was still reverberating from the lightning bolt, and I knew I was in the presence of great soul in Dennis. What most impressed me with what happened in Seattle was how heroic and optimistic Dennis was in the face of the onslaught. I was sold on Dennis more than anything else.

We had barely gotten going in Boston when we got the first “friendly buyout” offer, for $10 million.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#ten

I would have been an instant millionaire, but that was not our program. It was not until years later that I realized that those non-descript businessmen were Godzilla’s agents. Only a year later, they added a couple of zeroes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

When I raised the money to become Dennis’s partner in January 1987, on about day thirty-seven of my fast because it was cheaper than eating, Dennis took me aside that day (we had lived together for two months by that time) and said that his wife was not sure that I should be his partner, because I was so young and naïve. That is how honest they are. When Dennis told me that, I remember thinking on one hand that maybe I was naïve, but on the other, who wants to be told that? Well, I was naïve. I was about to be rudely disabused of that naïveté over the next two years. What I lived through in the next two years nobody could have convinced me was possible. If I had any idea what I was getting into, I would have stayed in Seattle, or maybe LA. I think that is why my “friends” mess with me like they do, so that I keep going forward.

In Ventura, Dennis found his next rocket ship, and by the end of 1987, we were quite the story. People began flocking to our offices from around the world. Some had tales of woe to tell us:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#windmill

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#platinum

while others came to get involved or talk. A representative from the Japanese government showed up to talk with Dennis, and I talked to people from around the world. The Reagan administration was keenly aware of Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#squeaky

as has every administration since then. We were a big focal point before they called in the air strike. About a month before the raid, I drove Dennis home late one night, around midnight, and Dennis stood on our parking lot, looking at the buildings we occupied. He said that the Big Boys’ eyes must be bugging out, seeing what we had going. It was really coming together. Little did I suspect what was coming next. The raid was the beginning of the end for me. They stripped out my office to the walls. When I found out the next day that they ransacked Mr. Researcher’s office and stole all of his technical material:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

Wade the pacifist was ready for some violence. You don’t know how you are going to react in those situations until you are there. It is emotionally challenging to take this trip down memory lane, and I write about the highlights on my site, but I wanted to explain how my thinking changed during that journey. First a little aside…

Earlier, Tyler asked how the “bad guys” sleep at night:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght#post401106

When the sledgehammer came down in Ventura, I asked the same question, verbatim. And Mr. Stooge told me that they slept fine, and that I would eventually learn how such minds think, and then I would understand. A few months later, Mr. Stooge helped steal the company:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#trio

I have wondered in the years since then how Mr. Stooge sleeps at night, and he probably sleeps just fine.

Customers for the heat pump were in it to save money. Some were a little receptive to the idealism of the Seattle venture, but they were rather unwilling participants, only hanging in there, waiting for Dennis to show up with his heat pump, because if the attacks succeeded in destroying the company, they were going to be out of a lot of money with nothing to show for it. Dennis saved them all, but it was truly a heroic feat.

In Boston, other than yelling “free energy,” we were trying to get salesmen involved in something bigger, and Dennis tried playing with the electric companies. In Ventura, our main revenue was in selling educational materials and using it to fund R&D on FE. At the time, I really did not like the approach very much. Sell the heat pump like hotcakes and fund the R&D through profits – that was my thinking back then. I really wanted to be a part of building and selling equipment, but I certainly understood the allure of FE. Nevertheless, we became a major threat that had to be terminated with extreme prejudice. When Dennis did not take the big carrot, then came the big stick.

The dishonorable and criminal actions in Seattle paled compared to what happened in Ventura.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

People I had known for most of my life acted dishonorably, cowardly, and the rest. The employees stole everything they could as they ran out the door. The newspapers were playing us up as crooks of the century, and my mother made a scrapbook from the articles and took it on tour to my friends and family:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400492

Words cannot describe what it was like to live through those events, but when the dust finally settled in the spring of 1990, I was radicalized.

I was always a “big picture” guy, and I can see that I began developing a comprehensive perspective in my childhood. After Ventura, I hit the books for several years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#books

until I let Dennis talk me into joining up with him again, in 1996. I came to realize that the Big Boys raised the game to an entirely new level, and I nearly went to prison for my troubles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#darker

As I focused my radicalized perspective on a vast variety of subject matter, and really began thinking comprehensively, it became evident that almost nobody else did. I did not even know that I was thinking comprehensively until I was introduced to Bucky Fuller’s work by one of his pupils:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

but I wrote stuff like this:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

before really doing a deep dive on comprehensive thinking. My upcoming work will be far more consciously comprehensive, and energy will be front-and-center:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

But when I saw Dennis begin to play the religion card, or join the Patriot Movement, I wondered what he was doing. I think that he was looking for some army to lead, so they at least had some belief in common. But, what I eventually came to understand was that they were all scarcity-based, egocentric ideologies that Dennis was trying to tap into. But as I reflected on the situation over the years, I came to realize that all dominant ideologies are scarcity-based and egocentric:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and that they were all not only used to keep people herded under a banner so they could be manipulated, but in a world of scarcity, those ideologies promised succor, as long as you were on the winning team.

When I began studying the Peak Oilers and neo-Malthusians in 2002, after I finished my site, I saw that they understood quite well how energy runs the game on Earth.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm

But they were addicted to subtler, scarcity-based ideologies than those who saluted the religion, nationalism and capitalism flags.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#subtle

I tried and tried, but I was not able to reach them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm

That was when I began to suspect that people were addicted to scarcity. Or perhaps more accurately, they carved out their niche and were not about to budge. Trading notes with people like Brian O, and seeing how everybody, and I mean everybody, was protecting their niche, taught me that that was probably the primary reason why FE does not get any traction: the combination of the masses’ inertia, as they protect their niches, and the organized suppression of the people who want to keep them there, has so far proven unbeatable.

But other than the scientists, Peak Oilers and neo-Malthusians, very few people really think deeply about the energy issue, and that is also what keeps FE from getting any traction, even though it has existed since before I was born:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

In summary, Dennis and I began our energy journeys in Level 0:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level0

Dennis learned most of his energy industry lessons before he even thought about FE. Disruptive energy technology does not have to be FE; FE just amplifies the dynamics by an order of magnitude or three.

Once Dennis began thinking in terms of FE, I think he began playing in aspects of Levels 7, 9 and 10.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level7

Even when they had him in solitary confinement, he was never a Level 8-er:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level8

He always had his faith. In fact, when he was in solitary confinement, he figured that it was now God’s turn to come through. Mr. Professor and I rescued him a couple of months later, but it cost us, one might say:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

I paid off those debts for several years. And every check I wrote I wished could have been larger, as I was helping support a bankrupt Mr. Professor, who was literally a millionaire in 1986, before we hit Ventura.

I am kind of sorry that I am not doing a better job with this post. Events keep coming up that I could write about for pages, that I think will be helpful, but I am kind of rushing to the end.

In the end, I realized that there is nobody else like Dennis on the planet that I have heard of:

Trying to play the inventor/capitalist game for FE is suicidal (unless you get “lucky” and take the quiet money). Trying to herd people under ideological banners is also easily defeated. You can’t out-herd the shepherd who treats the entire planet as his ranch. Most people have no idea of how energy runs the world, so they do not focus on the energy issue, anyway, and have all been distracted by the bread and circuses served up by the social managers. All of those ruts and dead-ends are rooted in fear. Love is the answer and always has been:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

I have heard that there are some Level 19s on the planet:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

but for the rest of us who need to eat, the next epochal phase of the human journey, if we survive the transition, will be about FE and what can come with it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

The greatest triumph of Godzilla and his minions is making FE and what can come with it unimaginable. All I am trying to do is make it imaginable:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#imagine

If enough people can just imagine it, then we will be on our way to creating that Level 12 choir:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

and I won’t be asking anybody to risk their lives, and then maybe we can catalyze humanity’s move to Level 16:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level16

I might not live to see it, but people like Ilie may.

Signing off for now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st May 2015 at 02:45.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th January 2012), David Hughes (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Isthatso (30th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (28th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), sandy (30th January 2012), Scott (30th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #1499
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

We have been conditioned for Eons and our belief systems are deeply instilled and for some maybe even cemented.

Push come to shove and for the most part, we all like to be seen as the "good guy" but there are very few when their back is up against it won't spring for survival over being the "good guy". It is almost an inborn reaction and may be in our genes now for centuries.

I think this is why the FE conundrum is so vast and so deep as beliefs run deep and are so varied by cultures, traditions, etc. and all the other programs we are operating from consciously and unconsciously. It all stinks but those without integrity can't smell a thing!

I'm such a realist I think that even though I "know" FE is the answer to all of our woes, I seem to be incapable of visualizing what the world would look like to me if we had FE. I have not been able to get pictures very easily when trying to visualize things, don't remember dreams either, but ask me how I feel about things and a future of FE and I can talk a mile a minute I have just accepted that I'm not a visual person I guess. I'm tired of thinking there is something wrong with me because I can't dream while awake or remember dreams. I used to say I don't dream but then I understand we all do according to the experts.

I believe without confirmation, I know without confirmation and for now I'm going with this "knowing" and holding the space for FE to become a reality before I leave this wonderful world.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Limor Wolf (28th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012)

37. Link to Post #1500
    Thanks

Sandy, my darling, you are likely emotionally-centered in this lifetime:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#overleaves

and probably even higher emotional. I am emotionally-centered with a moving component. Women are naturally more emotionally-oriented, and men are more naturally visually-oriented. Call it evolution.

You are doing more than fine, and you keeping your awareness on this issue is important to me. Yes, scarcity-based awareness is baked deeply in the species, so deeply that most of it is invisible to the masses.

On the transformative potential of FE, guess who believes in it the most? Godzilla! He has spent literally hundreds of billions of dollars and other effort to prevent it from happening. If Godzilla believes so fervently in the transformative potential of FE, there must be something to it.

Sleep tight,

Wade

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (28th September 2012), Melinda (2nd June 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), sandy (30th January 2012), Scott (30th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 536 FirstFirst 1 25 65 75 85 125 175 536 LastLast