1. Link to Post #1521
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

A postscript to my previous post:

p.s. Looking at the wording on your chart for a Level 10 and a level 12 (and seeing that a Level 11 is not somewhere between them), I guess my concept of a "stampede" would also be that it has never been tried. Each of the examples seems more like a rogue calf hunted down by the cowboys (to stick with the stampede analogy), and what feels like it could work is a blend of "stampede" (a large number of people) and a chorus (the people stampeding KNOW about FE and have a dream of abundance, if not a vision.)

So, perhaps I'm seeing a split between Level 10 approaches:
    Level 10a: Lone wolf solo stampede (like Dennis Lee tried)
    Level 10b: large herd stampede

(Perhaps what Dennis Lee tried was not truly "solo" - more like a wolf pack - but nowhere near the stampede threshold.)

So this Level 10b stampede concept would be a large, threshold number of people that know about FE and are very vocal about it, that they may not be advanced enough to truly visualize abundance, but are damn sure they are sick of scarcity and can at least see a hint of a dream of what abundance might be like. A stampede of a herd so vocal that it can no longer be seen as a hidden concept in the mainstream (even if the ZP FE technology is hidden.) It seems like, if this did not shake loose existing, hidden FE technology, it would at least make it MUCH more difficult for Godzilla to squash new people re-inventing the same technology (or if not the true Zero Point holy grail FE technology, at least things like the super efficient heat pump and the super efficient car engine would be more difficult to squash.)

Dennis

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #1522
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    A postscript to my previous post:

p.s. Looking at the wording on your chart for a Level 10 and a level 12 (and seeing that a Level 11 is not somewhere between them), I guess my concept of a "stampede" would also be that it has never been tried. Each of the examples seems more like a rogue calf hunted down by the cowboys (to stick with the stampede analogy), and what feels like it could work is a blend of "stampede" (a large number of people) and a chorus (the people stampeding KNOW about FE and have a dream of abundance, if not a vision.)

So, perhaps I'm seeing a split between Level 10 approaches:
    Level 10a: Lone wolf solo stampede (like Dennis Lee tried)
    Level 10b: large herd stampede

(Perhaps what Dennis Lee tried was not truly "solo" - more like a wolf pack - but nowhere near the stampede threshold.)

So this Level 10b stampede concept would be a large, threshold number of people that know about FE and are very vocal about it, that they may not be advanced enough to truly visualize abundance, but are damn sure they are sick of scarcity and can at least see a hint of a dream of what abundance might be like. A stampede of a herd so vocal that it can no longer be seen as a hidden concept in the mainstream (even if the ZP FE technology is hidden.) It seems like, if this did not shake loose existing, hidden FE technology, it would at least make it MUCH more difficult for Godzilla to squash new people re-inventing the same technology (or if not the true Zero Point holy grail FE technology, at least things like the super efficient heat pump and the super efficient car engine would be more difficult to squash.)

Dennis
    "Oh give me a home where the Buffalo roam
    And the sky was not cloudy all day...."

The early cowboys were so innocent/so involved in herding and delivering to slaughter.

We must endure the schizophrenia of informed innocence - being so brazen as to follow this path.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Melinda (3rd June 2012)

5. Link to Post #1523
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Dennis and CdnSirian:

This is good stuff that you bring up. You are spurring me to get ahead of the post that I would like to make, but here is the very short version. Dennis tried to lead armies, several times, as have others. Dennis did it in Seattle (employees and customers), he did it in Ventura (there were several hundred people who bought our materials and joined our network), and his biggest splash so far was his 1996 tours of the USA. He also tried it with “Patriots” and Christians. In 1996, he played to probably something like 20,000 people across the USA, and that was before he put 5,000 people into the sports stadium in Philly where the 76-ers play basketball. He did hundreds of radio shows in the early 1990s, and has had several national TV shows devoted to him (none flattering, of course). Millions of people are somewhat familiar with him. He is definitely the highest-profile FE activist ever, and that has not been a fun thing.

If you ever get the “official” footage of the Philly show, you can see me in the front row, with a beard and striped shirt. After that show was over, Dennis called for a brief meeting in a corner of the stadium’s floor, and it was close to a literal stampede of several hundred people to get close to him. That was something to witness. Of course, a “skeptic” began his career the same night:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

and it turns out that we were being targeted by an extremely sophisticated sting operation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#darker

and other fun. They were coming at us from all sides, our “allies” kept trying to steal it, and so on. Some of this is duplicative of my recent Dennis posts:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post412560

Once I realized how close I came to going to prison from that one, this coward decided to try for the quiet life from here on out. Believe me, the Level 10 mass stampede has been tried. In Boston, with our Greatest Energy Shows on Earth:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#barnum

our dream was inciting a stampede. We got Godzilla’s attention, with the first friendly buyout offer:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#ten

and other attention from high places, but as far as the masses went, what happened in Boston kind of reminded me of John Belushi in Animal House,

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtW...feature=fvwrel

his first attempt to lead the charge, not after he came back.

A guy named Joe Firmage tried to stir things up, in a Level 10 way, back in the 1990s, including the FE game, and I heard from some of his team afterward. Several provocateurs infiltrated, the inside/outside job went down, and before long it was game over.

The people who infiltrate organizations like Dennis’s are good at what they do. They operate at a different level than the COINTELPRO types.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

Again, Godzilla strangles anything in its cradle that can pose a threat, and FE is the biggest threat of all, bar none. Nobody has walked up to the tents at the Occupy Movement and offered them a billion dollars to call off their protest, or one million, or even bribed them with free beer, I would wager. All those “protestors” have a long, long way to go before they amount to any kind of threat to Godzilla. As Brian O said, combined positive intention is the key, not complaint-based protest.

And I have yet to find a lefty that really thought comprehensively. The rad left, for all of the brilliant insights that I have seen come from that camp over the years, is blinkered in several respects. Energy runs the world, but stuff like Parecon does not even address the energy situation.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#parecon

They dismiss organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” they say that FE would violate the “laws of physics,” and one of the most common responses of the “learned” to FE, if they don’t outright deny it, is that it would be the worst thing for humanity ever (I just cited Levels 3 and 5 http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level3):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

So, trying to get a stampede going has proven well-nigh impossible, because virtually nobody even sees the ball, much less keeps their eye on it. The only FE “herd” that I have seen was there for self-interest. And because the global shepherd has a finely-honed ability to manipulate the herd with vastly more resources than somebody like Dennis does, you can’t rely to pre-sentient herd behaviors, because before you know it, the stampede runs you over, and I have watched Dennis get trampled more than once.

Until enough people understand that energy runs the world and always has, that TPTB know how transformative FE would be and have devoted prodigious resources to keeping the lid on FE and related disruptive technologies, and can keep their eye on the ball, no FE effort will gain any traction, because Godzilla finds the efforts easy to defeat with bread, circuses, provocateurs, and other subtle means, and when that fails, then he starts to play rough. Heck, the aspirants do most of Godzilla’s work for him. The last time I talked with Dennis, he agreed that his efforts have been hurt more by his “allies” than by the Big Boys. Dennis does not want to play the Lone Ranger or Indiana Jones, but he can’t find many to go with him, so he ends up out there alone, facing Godzilla with his pea shooter. I rescued him a few times from that battlefield, and burned my life up doing it. When I talked to him recently, I said that I called him the Indiana Jones of FE, and he said that he liked the image, but he needed a hat and whip.

I have to go play husband now. Maybe I’ll write a little more on this tomorrow.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), eaglespirit (5th February 2012), fifi (7th February 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), jcocks (9th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), Patrikas (5th February 2012), sandy (5th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (5th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #1524
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Dennis,

Just have to say that when Wade states that the masses will move when FE comes to their door in a box is where it is at.

People have known for years about inventions that would make a real difference in the world, ie cancer cures, all kinds of energy devices to save the environment from carbon emissions, money saving technology, technology that would change the world entirely from a scarcity based survival mode to one of independence and abundance.

Independence means a "Real" shift away from Mommy/Daddy mentality and having someone else tell you what and how you should be and think>>>>>>>>>>>>>this kind of freedom is so frightening that IMO the unconscious and/or Ego will fight like hell to keep from losing the one and only identity one has related to most of, if not all of their life.

The only mass stampede I predict IMHO, is when FE becomes a reality and the many will be stampeding to mental health workers for help in dealing with all the resulting changes spontaneously occurring. Even very positive events can be very uncomfortable and so foreign that people will fight like hell to push them away, destroy them, deny them, avoid them, etc in order to maintain what is their sense comfort.

The conundrum then being we as a civilization have become too comfortable with the scarcity paradigm just as long as we can whine and cry about how awful it is. Until we take individual responsibility and stop being victims there will be no on mass changes. Unity in non-compliance around the world would work, however that is another pipe dream I don't see coming down the tube anytime to soon.

Hey Wade, what do you mean>>>>>looking for a place to live? Sure hope that wasn't literal unless it is your choice
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), eaglespirit (5th February 2012), jcocks (9th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #1525
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Another issue with a level 10 stampede is that it targets the lowest denominator. Yes you could get a crowd, even perhaps a huge crowd, but most of them are people that are not aware of the problem, of their conditioning and then there's that thing called personal integrity that Wade keeps reminding us of. Such a stampede can easily be infiltrated and re-targeted or used to just shuffle the power "above" with no visible effect "down below". Such a crowd lacks focus, lacks awareness of the issue and of their own scarcity upbringing. They are pretty much ruled by the herd mentality, while (if I got this right) the lambs in Wade's chorus are highly aware people, with deep understanding of the problem, their focus cannot be blurred, and they also have at least some basic scientific understanding of how things work so they don't get fooled by any airy fairy non-sense.

Dennis, you took the time to think about and write the "Reset Button" document. How many people do you think read it? And of those who read it how may understood it? And how many gave it a second thought? Yes, is nice to believe that the vast majority of humans are like yourself and they would jump in support given the opportunity, but that is not the case... just look at Avalon. We have around 2,000 active members. That is not even a huge crowd. And we still have bickering on the forum and in fighting, and if you look at the forum index in some days it looks like a tabloid (I am sorry to say). How can such a group have focused initiative when we are still have trouble being respectful to one another?

The slogan and focus of a level 10 crowd can be swayed in seconds with the proper propaganda... and most of the people in such a crowd have the "what's in it for me" mentality. This is why most revolutions are not really revolutions... they are just a big un-aware crowd used by someone else to change somebody in power.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Elly (6th February 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Isthatso (6th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), modwiz (7th February 2012), Patrikas (5th February 2012), sandy (5th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (5th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #1526
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

There is no doubt in my mind that FE will come.
    Something greater than any of us can imagine is using Godzilla
    to herd the whole show towards that point.
    If it weren't for Godzilla there would be no infrastructure and logistics in place when the time comes.

Years ago, when I was still getting all my inspiration from the Bible, I read something which struck my inner light switch.
    It went like 'and God said to Moses..I made Pharaoh, too.'
    Integrity comes be reconciling opposites, that's the way integration works.
    The art is in discovering which opposites to focus on to find the midpoint.
    One needs to sweep one's vision over the long term perspective...
    the real mystery is time itself.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), Patrikas (5th February 2012), sandy (5th February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th February 2012), ViralSpiral (5th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #1527
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    There is no doubt in my mind that FE will come.
    Something greater than any of us can imagine is using Godzilla
    to herd the whole show towards that point.
    If it weren't for Godzilla there would be no infrastructure and logistics in place when the time comes.

Years ago, when I was still getting all my inspiration from the Bible, I read something which struck my inner light switch.
    It went like 'and God said to Moses..I made Pharaoh, too.'
    Integrity comes be reconciling opposites, that's the way integration works.
    The art is in discovering which opposites to focus on to find the midpoint.
    One needs to sweep one's vision over the long term perspective...
    the real mystery is time itself.
    Superlative post, Ulli!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Melinda (3rd June 2012), Patrikas (5th February 2012), sandy (5th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #1528
    Thanks

Great posts, people:

A brief aside to Ulli… When I spoke with Dennis recently, he said that the Big Boys think that they have it about all sown up, as far as their eternal domination of the planet goes, but what they are building is going to be used by somebody else. That is a Christian’s view. I am not a Christian, but I’ll buy the idea that there is something bigger happening than Godzilla suspects. Nobody really sees the big picture down here on Earth. We are trapped by time, space, our highly limited physical senses, and these jelly-bag bodies. They are the price of admission and make this game possible, but part of the price of admission is also forgetting who we are and why we came, which is the cruel part of the deal, although I keep hearing that it is for our own good, but nobody who says that lives here.

Yes, Ilie, you understand what I am thinking of, Level 12-wise. They will be sentient lambs, not lambs operating from their herd instincts. Martin Luther King, Jr. said that he would rather march with one person who understood what they were doing than a hundred who didn’t.

Hi Sandy:

This FE stuff is a conundrum like no other that I ever heard of. The means to turn Earth into Paradise, where humans can live abundantly without harming Earth at all, and even working symbiotically with Earth and her denizens, has been here for a long time. But the people running humanity are addicted to what they think of as power, and they play their evil games. However, they are members of our species, with perhaps some of their “advisors” being non-human or non-physical. This is primarily a human issue.

When you begin to play the FE game, get clobbered repeatedly, and see what the potential is and how brain-dead and heart-dead your fellow humans are, it can make you want to stay drunk for the rest of your life. But, you and I are humans, so we know it is possible for people to wake up and humanity can begin to head in that heavenly direction. If I can’t glimpse this world in this lifetime:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

or at least see that we are heading in that direction, I will be putting in my application for that duty if I have to come here again, and if my soul has different ideas, I may have to fire my soul.

As I have written repeatedly, the vast majority of people have settled for carving out their niche of hell and surviving in it, and they seek comfort and a temporary satiation of their addictions above all else, and do not want to be bothered. Most of the USA consists of Orwell’s proles, who have eaten themselves fat with corporate comfort food, drunkenly fall asleep in front of the tube, and shuffle off to another day working for The Man. Whenever one wins the lottery, he/she pisses it away in a few years. The USA is full of celebrities who pissed it all away, whether they were in athletics, acting, or music. I can’t speak for other nations, but when I interact with my international cyberpals, none of them say that the awake people live in their country.

But, I want to sketch for Dennis how I see that the Level 12 choir can form and what it may be able to accomplish. I don’t want to get too specific on how it has to be, because it could go in a lot of ways. This is a No-Dogma Zone. What I intended it for, however, is to form a heart-centered nugget of sentience that can provide the ballast needed to get us moving in the right direction. I don’t expect it to awaken everybody’s neighbors. What I think it can do is provide that nugget that can “accrete” more people who are waking up, or who are awakened but do not see anything happening that can make a dent. Right now, FE sounds like the craziest thing to almost everybody who hears it. Virtually the entire planet is in levels zero to three:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level0

Actually, there is a sizeable fraction in Level 4, where if somebody delivered an FE machine to their house, they would welcome it. They don’t violently react to the FE idea like so many others do. It is similar today to most people thinking that if ETs showed up tomorrow, it would be cool. Whether that is a result of the acculturation programs that we have heard of for decades, where TPTB wanted to get humanity used to the idea of ETs through the media before the curtain parted, I do not know. It could be. Maybe there is a similar plan for FE, but I have not seen it yet.

Also, those Level 4s are no help, but at least they don’t have violent reactions to the idea of FE. And, from what I have seen, that is because most Level 4s really don’t see the big picture. All they want is no energy bills and the ability to live way out in the boonies and be self-sufficient. Nice dream, perhaps, but it isn’t going to work that way, for several reasons, which I don’t have the time to discuss today.

On moving, Sandy, my wife wants to live closer to her office, so we are moving closer to Bellevue. I have written about running into Bill Gates at the movie theater:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

Yesterday, as we were looking for places, one was near where we looked a few years ago, in Medina, which is the Beverly Hills of Seattle. I could walk to work from Medina if I wanted to. The house we considered yesterday was literally neighbors with Gates (it was a little less ostentatious than his place ). All of us who live and work on the east side of Seattle live in the Bill Gates Bubble (my company was founded by an ex-Microsoft programmer), but I don’t want Bill as a neighbor, for a few reasons. When Gates began writing about the energy situation a couple of years ago, and now is partnering with China to build “safe” nuclear reactors ( ), Brian O wanted to get Gates’s attention, and wanted to enlist my help to make it happen. I begged off. I would not talk with Gates if he wanted to. It would imperil both him and me. Gates is way down the food chain of power on Earth. In my interview with Scott, I said that Gates was not in the “club” (nine minutes into this clip):

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum.../3/cx4v9Wx7qlY

In Scott’s interview with Adam, Adam said almost the same thing.

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...2924#post42924

I talked with somebody not along ago about retail elites like Gates, and the Big Time elites that you have never heard of. The sitting U.S. president is nobody at those levels. The smarter ones realized that they were down the food chain a ways, but their role is to act like Earth’s most powerful person, to keep the puppet show going:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#presidents

One likened it to if the real global elites had a feast in a huge banquet room, where the patriarch sat at the head of the table with his family, and the many relatives sat in their ranks down the great hall, Gates would not even get a seat at the children’s table.

Anyway, I would like to write a post or two on what I learned with Level 10 efforts, and how I see a Level 12 effort being different. A Level 12 effort has never been seen before, so I think that I owe Dennis and others what my conception of what Level 12 looks like, in some detail. Ilie gets the gist of it, and Ilie gets why Level 10 efforts are easily-defeated these days. Let me just say this: a Level 12 effort will not have any slogans, logos, or celebrities, and it won’t be “protesting.” Some voices will be more prominent than others, but only because they are hitting the notes, and the goal is for everybody to begin hitting the notes, whether there is a choir leader or not, but a choir will make it easier. It can also create harmonic effects, so the notes will be easier to pick up. They will be sentient, loving notes, and they won’t be singing the song of the bad ol’ elites (there might be a stanza in a minor key that acknowledges them, but no songs devoted to them), but what kind of world we can create, if we want to.

Gotta get to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2012 at 20:33.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), David Hughes (5th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Elly (6th February 2012), Gardener (5th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (7th February 2012), Limor Wolf (6th October 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), modwiz (7th February 2012), Patrikas (5th February 2012), sandy (5th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #1529
    Thanks

Hi:

The next series of posts will be on the Level 10 and Level 12 distinction, at least on the Wade Scale.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

There have been many mass movements in history, so Level 10 is not a novel approach to take for making FE happen. I was involved with several Level 10 efforts with Dennis, and one with Brian O.

Also, Dennis was involved with Level 10 approaches to his efforts long before we met, but the FE Level 10 approaches that he tried were all after I met him, because he did not think in terms of FE until we were in Boston:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

But, what I heard about his earlier efforts had a familiar ring when we started mounting FE Level 10 efforts.

The day I met Dennis, he spoke in front of several hundred people, and several camera crews, where he announced project WPPEE, which was intended to compete with the electric companies to make electricity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#hired

Dennis got a standing ovation when this speech was over. Many in the crowd were his employees, customers and their families, so you might say that they all had a vested interest.

Only one of those camera crews aired their coverage, and it was a Canadian news organization. It was the only positive TV coverage that I ever saw on Dennis. The other camera crews were for the local TV stations, and none of them aired anything about that event, but a couple of weeks later one local station did a hack piece on the company, where they lied about Dennis’s heat pump being eligible for the tax credit:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#conserve

It always qualified, and Dennis was even appointed to a federal subcommittee to write some performance requirements for energy-saving equipment, because there were no requirements. That was just one of many deathblows aimed at the Seattle company, and when the company’s carcass was finally stolen in a theft engineered by my boss:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#theft

many of the same people I saw give Dennis a standing ovation on the day he hired me were cheering as his company was stolen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient1

That was a big moment for me in my awakening. The cheering throngs were loyal to their self-interest above all else. What both cheers had in common was that they were cheering their self-interest, not Dennis or the thieves. They would cheer whoever could feed them.

When we got going in Boston, along with our corporate efforts, we started a non-profit named “We the People,” which dovetailed with Dennis’s venue for our first Greatest Energy Show on Earth:

where the Boston Tea Party was planned. But We the People was pretty much a non-starter. The action was around the capitalist effort, not a non-profit effort. When you begin talking about a quadrillion dollar technology,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

everybody wants a piece of that action. But in Boston, we reached out to who we thought would be natural allies in our FE quest: the local groups that led the protests of the Seabrook nuclear reactor. The Seabrook reactor was built on the coast in New Hampshire (power plants always have to be built near bodies of water, for cooling purposes), but was only a few miles from the Massachusetts border. We only moved to Boston because one of Dennis’s Seattle salesmen got his family involved in the business (which bankrupted them, but they fought Dennis the whole way, and were their own worst enemies, which is typical), but we had unwittingly landed in the midst of a huge energy controversy.

The federal laws around nukes called for every political jurisdiction within ten miles of the reactor to approve the evacuation plan in case of an emergency (Chernobyl happened less than a year previously), and the governor of Massachusetts, Michael Dukakis, turned the Seabrook situation into a huge political football. He ran for president the next year, barely losing to George Bush the First:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...tial_candidate

and stance on Seabrook was part of his political strategy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seabroo...lic_opposition

If Massachusetts did not approve the Seabrook evacuation plan, then Seabrook could not go online. Just as we were mounting our first Greatest Energy Shows on Earth, the first Astroturf organization that I ever saw hit the airwaves in Boston:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#coalition

as the Seabrook Association ran an ad blitz in the spring of 1987, to brainwash Bostonians into supporting the evacuation plan. It was about as Orwellian as it got. In Massachusetts, protesting the Seabrook plant was considered heroic, up there with the Tea Party. When I hit Boston, a young man worked for Dennis in marketing, and he said that in high school, their school would plan a protest, go up to Seabrook, chain themselves to the Seabrook front gates, get arrested, and when they finally got home to Boston, the school would hold an assembly to honor those who got arrested. Has anybody seen something like that in the USA lately?

We took advantage of the situation, and eventually held one of our Greatest Energy Shows on Earth a quarter-mile from the Seabrook front gates. Our message was making nukes obsolete with FE, and Dennis proposed to buy the Seabrook reactor, never put uranium in it, and use it for heat storage. We were operating in a hole-in-the-wall office at the time, but within an hour after receiving Dennis’s proposal, the Seabrook Chairman of the Board called our offices, to meet with us. He said that he could be at our offices within an hour. That was a very different reaction than Dennis got in Seattle, I can tell you. By that time, Dennis was gathering a lot of interest. A local newspaper covered some of our shows, and gave positive coverage, but it was the only local media positive coverage that I ever saw Dennis receive. The reporter asked if he could come work for us.

I got to meet a billionaire who came to our offices to discuss business, and we got our first friendly buyout offer at about the same time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#ten

We also heard from the inside that all the New England electric companies held secret meetings to decide what to do about us. The Boston Globe never covered us:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#blackout

and instead ran an article about mining the moon to solve our energy problems.

A lot was happening in those days, with U.S. senators poking their nose into it, and the Massachusetts government began sharpening its ax for us, like we saw in Seattle. But the purpose of this little vignette is to discuss the local “grass roots” organization that led the Seabrook protests. When we began stirring things up, we got their attention, which was the only time that I know of that FE attracted the positive attention of an environmental group. Maybe that was because we were the first FE advocates that they had ever been seen, stirring things up. Dennis and I met with one of the organization’s key players. He was trying to be helpful, but what came across was they were really anti-nuclear, not alternative energy so much. The guy even cautioned us about one of their leading names. The guy lived for chaining himself to the front gates, and was not interested in solutions that could make nukes obsolete. The brass from that organization attended some of our shows, but one day, one of the high-ranking officials of the organization had a frank conversation with Dennis. I don’t know if he was trying to sober Dennis up or what, but he said that the person who bankrolled that protest group owned a bunch of land in New Hampshire. He was bankrolling the protestors because his “solution” to the Seabrook reactor was to shut it down, build a dam for a hydroelectric project, and the guy just happened to own the land that would be drowned by the lake that would form behind the dam, and he would make a killing. Dennis got that straight from the horse’s mouth. When I heard that, I thought about how all those anti-nuclear protestors were being used in a financial play, being cannon fodder for a rich man’s ploy. That was a sobering moment for me.

It turned out that that was the closest that I have ever seen an environmentalist organization come to supporting FE, but it wasn’t much support, and we were going to wreck that rich guy’s ploy if we were successful. Many years later, as I palled around with Brian O and his buddies, I heard familiar stories of FE activists trying to get environmentalists involved with FE efforts. Our experience in Boston was apparently the best it ever got with environmentalist organizations. The rest slammed their doors in the faces of the FE activists. Gary Vesperman said that he began trying to get environmentalist organizations interested in FE back in the 1970s, but they all slammed the door. They are ideologically opposed to the idea of FE, and all of their “solutions” are based on shared austerity and other small-ball “solutions” like windmills and direct solar.

Long ago and with great sadness, I came to realize that environmentalist organizations were not going to support FE, and actually considered it to be the enemy, believe it or not:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose...ironmentalists

I have to go run off to a long workweek, but I will make a few Level 10 posts here, to show what I learned about them. The Seattle and Boston experiences were my early ones, and was only a warm-up for the big lessons that I was about to learn.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th February 2012 at 05:09.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th February 2012), eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (7th February 2012), Limor Wolf (6th October 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), modwiz (7th February 2012), Patrikas (7th February 2012), sandy (6th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #1530
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I thought this was beautiful and so touching that I'm going to try and post it although I'm not sure on what to do, but here goes

Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 6th February 2012 at 20:34. Reason: fixed youtube embed

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2012), Ol' Roy (6th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #1531
    Thanks

Thanks a bunch to who ever fixed my last post for me Big Hug!!

Ahaa I just saw where it was you Ilie................................sweet of you to save me from the embarrassment of my computer ineptness as I sit here chuckling ........................ not even a hint of two tries to make that video above into a reality on this thread>>>>>>>>>>Your the Man !!
    Last edited by sandy; 6th February 2012 at 20:48.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Patrikas (7th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #1532
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Nice images, but I would have preferred John’s singing.

OK, on to more Level 10 stuff. When we left Boston for Ventura, I was the reason we did it, but it also was not my choice. I did not want to move to California, but there I was. That is a long story that I cannot publicly tell these days, and don’t know when I will be able to, but I was more central to the events than my site lets on.

I lived with Dennis and his family for about a year altogether, and Dennis’s family ended up living with Mr. Professor for two years or so. I still look back and find it hard at times to believe that it all happened, but it was all too real.

My days in Boston are my favorite memories with Dennis. For all that was happening, it was an innocent time for me. And Dennis I talked late into the night during that winter in Boston, and I got to hear his incredible life’s story. To Dennis, it was not so incredible, but just what you live through when you try to make the world a better place. If they ever made a movie of his life, it would make Indiana Jones look like Walter Mitty. I heard in those days about his earlier attempts to play the Level 10 game. His card that united the consumer, where he became Pat Robertson’s partner for a brief time, was one of those efforts, and there were others. In the end, there was never really unity of purpose in the efforts; everybody was trying to “get theirs.” As Dennis got screwed a zillion times, usually by his “allies,” the most common “apology” that he got was, “It is nothing personal, it is only business.” If America has a motto, it is that. If America ever apologized to Iraq, it would be along those lines.

When we hit Ventura in late June 1987, Dennis tried to stir things up like he did in Boston, running ads for salespeople, putting on Greatest Energy Shows on Earth, and so on. We started going in July in Ventura, and Dennis tried something a little different. We ran ads in USA Today, modestly titled, “Free Electricity!” We said that we would sell educational material on how to sell, build and install our heat pump, and we were also working on making free electricity by marrying that heat pump with heat engines. The next thing we knew, people were sending us checks from all over the USA to buy the materials. We were also building a network to get the purchasing power to try to create the industry around that heat pump that Dennis had dreamed of for so long.

In late August, as the checks began rolling in, Dennis told his wife and me that he found the next rocket ship. His wife and I were skeptical. All I had seen was bloody ruin so far, and I did not see what the master saw; he was right. It took off like a rocket. We went from a handful of volunteers to about forty employees in two months. I missed the big fireworks in Seattle, but got the see the trajectory in Ventura. It was like trying to hang onto a rope tied to a rocket taking off. Mr. Mentor came aboard with his engine:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

Victor Fischer came aboard a few months later:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#fischer

and we were flying high. In December 1987, standing late one night in the parking lot between the two buildings that we occupied, Dennis said that the Big Boys’ eyes had to be bugging out, seeing what we had going. That was also when we would get strange calls in the night, telling us to keep up the good work (the white hats http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#white ). We found out that the U.S. Attorney General knew Dennis by name, and he called Dennis “squeaky clean”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#squeaky

Several years later, we discovered that the sitting president knew Dennis by name:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#yull

but was far less flattering.

It looked like if they did not stop us soon, they would not be able to. That may have been a naďve notion, but it looked like they believed it too, because the sledgehammer then came down, but not before Dennis was offered a billion dollars to go away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

When the sledgehammer came down, I was already barely hanging in there, with my stress symptoms coming back in full blossom. Another apparent provocateur infiltrated, and he was slick:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

I mentioned in an earlier post that guy, Mr. Stooge, who told me about how the bad guys slept fine at night:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post414784

Right when the sledgehammer was coming down, I got a standing ovation from hundreds of people that Mr. Stooge led. He wanted to replace me as Dennis’s protégé. A few months later, he was helping Mr. Texas steal the company when Dennis was in jail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#trio

Standing ovations, as far as I have seen, are about buttering up people’s egos. It costs nothing to give a standing ovation, and can allow people to get close enough to sink their daggers in good and deep.

The behaviors that I saw in Ventura made the Seattle experience pale by comparison:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#steal1

Before 1988 was finished, I was radicalized, with my life in tatters. Going bankrupt was the easy part. At the peak, several hundred people were directly involved, and I mean involved as in trying to get businesses off the ground and putting up their life’s savings. When they nuked us, Dennis was ground zero, but the fallout went far and wide. I still hear about people whose lives were wrecked by what happened in Ventura. But most importantly, from a Level 10 perspective, was that almost nobody had the right stuff to be playing the game that Dennis was trying to start, and that was our folly. Again, activities such as the Occupy Movement, the environmentalists, the so-called alternative energy activists, peace marchers, and so on, do not get Godzilla’s attention in the slightest. None of those people are really laying it on the line. Getting your head busted by a cop may feel heroic, but it is absolutely worthless for playing the game with Godzilla. Godzilla is playing a much more sophisticated game. Oh, he wrecks lives and such, and enjoys it, but that treatment is reserved for those who threaten to make an economic impact in a disruptive way, and nothing is potentially more disruptive than FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graph

It is an entirely different game than “activists” can imagine, and is one reason why a Level 10 FE approach not only won’t work, it can turn into a catastrophe. Been there, done that. I began my journey naively, but learned my lessons honestly and the hard way. Very few people can play that game for long. I watched “tough guys” crumble in seconds on that playing field. It is not suitable for the usual “activist” tactics, although I have watched people try for a long time. My first public interview was four years ago, and was set up by Brian O’s contacts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radio.htm

and specifically by Keith Lampe, a hippie who has been writing about FE and protest activism for a long time. I get an email from him every day. Today’s was about how Alex Jones refuses to embrace FE. Surprise! All of those public figures are dead ends, but I keep seeing people beat their heads against those walls, chasing after money, recognition, pressing the flesh, and so on. Again, such Level 10 efforts all have some scarcity-based ideology in common:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

that they yoke their wagons to. You can’t get there that way, because what brings you together is fear, not love. The problem with all Level 10 approaches that I have seen is that they appeal to self-interest, they target some “bad guys” who need to be grappled with, they are almost invariably complaint-based (victim-oriented), and because of that, they are highly vulnerable to outside pressure and inside dissension, as everybody is really in it for themselves, at the root of it all. I watched Dennis go through levels of awareness with his journey, as did I. There is no teacher like experience.

When Mr. Professor and I miraculously sprang Dennis from jail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

Dennis went right back at is as hard as ever, but that one failed, and what happened in Ventura cost Mr. Professor his life:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

Gotta go to bed now, but I will write about more Level 10 efforts that Dennis mounted, including joining the "Patriot” movement and trying to get a Madison Avenue campaign going:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#_edn55

before they threw him in prison, to see if he could survive the experience:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post401301

I’ll write about those Level 10 efforts next, and we are far from through with Dennis’s Level 10 efforts. He is still trying, incredibly.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th February 2012 at 14:43.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th February 2012), David Hughes (7th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2012), eaglespirit (7th February 2012), Gardener (8th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (10th February 2012), Limor Wolf (6th October 2012), Melinda (3rd June 2012), modwiz (7th February 2012), Patrikas (8th February 2012), sandy (8th February 2012), SHAPE (13th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #1533
    Thanks

Hi:

When I left Ventura for Ohio in 1990, I was radicalized and traumatized. What my friends, family and “allies” did to me was worse than what the Ventura County gangsters did (how much was due to Godzilla hiring them, and how much was due to garden-variety corruption, I will likely never know). That is the booby prize that you win when playing at those levels, if you involve your friends and family. I discovered the hard way that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and it is the reason why we don’t have FE today:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

The technical aspects of making FE happen are fairly trivial. Heck, we have had FE and anti-gravity technology for a long, long, time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

But doing it from scratch is also not too hard to do, but you can’t do it in a garage. Mass producing a Sparky Sweet device:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

would take a little work. First, it would have to be made production-ready, and that would take a lot of time and money. Brian O estimated that it would take $200 million to do that, as have others, and I won’t disagree. Sparky did not really know quite how it worked, so there was a development of the theory to work out (which would upend classical physics, which is another one of the hurdles – overcoming the denial of scientists – their denial will only be overcome by having an FE device delivered to their homes), and then there is the quality control of mass producing them. It would take an Intel-type facility to do it, and that is part of the problem. Any effort that got that far long would get nuked, and they get nuked long before they ever get that far long. Such efforts are always strangled in their cradles. That is part of the conundrum. You can’t sneak up on Godzilla from your garage, much less build an Intel-type facility on the sly. When I hear people say how they are going to sneak up on Godzilla, I know that they are having boyish fantasies, like playing cowboys and Indians.

When I moved to Ohio, I began the research and writing that became my site, beginning with studying thermodynamics, patents and the alternative media:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

Dennis’s attempt to resurrect the Ventura operation (which he called “Resurrection Marketing” in his inimitable style) failed, which bankrupted Mr. Professor and the stress of those Ventura days with Dennis ended up killing him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

When I found my next career position in 1991:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/trucking.htm#footnotes

I began working the crazy long hours again. In early 1992, Dennis invited me to Las Vegas, where he was holding a conference for his latest effort. He and his family moved to New Jersey (and still live there), within striking distance of Manhattan and Madison Avenue, as Dennis was going to try other avenues. He played the Wall Street game before in his heat pump days, but now he was going to play the Madison Avenue game. I flew out there, but I am not sure why I went, other than to see his wife and children. I really was not too interested in what Dennis was doing, but some of it was interesting.

Dennis was putting together a national ad campaign, syndicated through his network of partners. Several hundred people were at the conference. When we got going in Boston, it was obvious that Dennis’s Seattle experience changed his orientation. At our first Greatest Energy Show on Earth, Dennis unveiled an idea that he played on for a long time, about cutting the electric company power line to your home:

Click on that flyer for the show to see what I mean. When Dennis got the audience with the Seabrook chairman of the board:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#carpet

the chairman joked about Dennis’s “cut the power line” statement, calling the power line an “umbilicus.” When I got to the Vegas conference, I saw the ad that Dennis was actually running as an infomercial on late-night TV. It had a scene of a woman cutting her power line with shears, as the line fell to the ground in a shower of sparks. I laughed when I saw it. I am sure that Dennis had a lot of fun making that scene happen for TV.

When we were raided:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#raid

a cameraman got the scoop of his career. Dennis spoke at an alternative energy conference the week before the raid, created a huge splash and took over the conference, and the guy filming the conference came to our offices a few days later, looking for work. He just happened to be at our offices when the raid hit, and filmed it. I was in the film plenty, and clips of me have been in Dennis’s marketing materials ever since. I was recognized at that Vegas conference, but laid low. At one point during the conference, Dennis told his story, and I could tell that he was getting to the point where he would introduce Wade the Hero to the crowd. I fled the room before he could. My low profile came in handy to Dennis later, however. He had several speakers at the conference. One was a rep from a Madison Avenue company, and another was the president of a Madison Avenue related company. That company had several of its staff attend the conference.

When the conference concluded, I flew home to Columbus, and the flight kept going to Newark. Apparently that Madison Avenue related company did not know who I was, because on the plane home, they were plotting how to steal Dennis’s company, and inadvertently shoved their plan right in my face:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#steal

Their plan was so typical, but for them to shove their plans in my face was another one of those larger-than-life moments on my journey. I told Dennis when I got home, and that was the end of their play to steal the company. They could no longer get in close to stick their dagger in Dennis’s ribs.

At about the same time, Dennis got involved with the Patriot Movement. IMO, that reflects Dennis’s migrant farmworker roots. That movement I wanted no part of, but Dennis tried to get the Patriot Movement involved with his FE promotion. He created a big splash, as usual, but what he soon discovered was the leaders of the movement were a bunch of fakes. They were really all about selling tapes, ducking taxes, and so on. It sickened Dennis when he got on the inside and found out what it was all about. Of course, the other Patriot “leaders” felt threatened by Dennis, and Bo Gritz went out of his way to disparage Dennis publicly. Dennis thinks that Bo may have been on special assignment, playing a “Patriot” leader.

Even with all the slings and arrows, Dennis still gained momentum with his programs, and just then, his appeals went all the way through the U.S. Supreme Court in record time. What a coincidence! The higher courts all failed to live up to the plea bargain that Dennis was forced into in Ventura, which left his lawyers scratching their heads once again. Not only were there many irregularities in his prosecution, but he supposedly committed a felony for not filing a form (which the prison records even called a civil code misdemeanor http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#failure), and the plea was specifically about the higher courts ruling on the constitutionality of the law as it related to his case. They never did it, so they violated his plea bargain all the way, and they threw Dennis in prison in late 1992, and put him in with murderers for failing to file a form:

Dennis barely survived the experience, but got ”lucky” with only some fingers broken and teeth knocked out, thanks to the guards. Dennis wrote his first book in the Ventura County jail as they were trying to break him for trial (My Quest), as they violated his civil rights daily, threw him into solitary confinement for throwing a Christmas party, and so on. In prison, Dennis wrote another book, The Alternative, which documents the Ventura experience pretty thoroughly. Dennis even wrote a newsletter in prison, named The Insider, and the cover was a picture of Dennis behind bars. Dennis always had a sense of humor about it all.

Dennis became a folk hero in those days, with the people who join things such as the Patriot Movement. Some people really cared about what Dennis was doing, making the world a better place, and Dennis has always felt a great sense of responsibility for what many have sacrificed on his journey. That may be the main reason why he keeps trying: for their sakes. He wants to one day reward everybody’s “faith” in what he was trying to accomplish. Who knows? Maybe that day will come, but Dennis is sixty-five now, and his body is beginning to fail, with what it has been through.

But, as far as Level 10 attempts go, they have always collapsed from within, often as pressure was being brought to bear from the outside, with some provocateurs on the inside easily manipulating people by appealing to their greed and fear and exploiting their naďveté. What may have been the most unbelievable part of my journey, to me, was how easily people were duped by the provocateurs into screwing themselves.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400492

For the dark team folks, duping people into screwing themselves was like taking candy from a baby.

When Dennis got out of prison in 2004, he went right back at it harder than ever, and created his biggest splash yet, which I will write about in the next post.

Gotta run to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th February 2012 at 03:56.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th February 2012), eaglespirit (7th February 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (10th February 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (9th February 2012), sandy (8th February 2012), SHAPE (13th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #1534
    Thanks

OK, to continue the Level 10 posts…

When Dennis was in the honors college at Farleigh Dickenson, he studied Utopian societies, and did a door-to-door survey of the public about their views toward institutions such as the government. He found that people were generally fearful and mistrustful of the government, but his survey was performed in New Jersey, so the population being sampled surely had something to do with the results.

When we lived together in Boston, Dennis believed that the American people cared, but needed something to believe in. As astute observer back then really questioned that belief, and said that the USA was too “fascist” to let something like FE happen. Fast forward ten years, to when I was with Dennis in New Jersey, and Dennis admitted that almost nobody really cared, but he was sifting the mine tailings of humanity, looking for gold nuggets. He is a better man than me, continuing to play that game. He knows that almost everybody will screw him if they get the chance, but he still plays the game, trying to get humanity to save itself. I believe that his strategy of going after Patriots, Christians and others like them is that maybe only 98% will screw him if they get the chance, instead of the usual 99%, and Dennis will take those odds. That is mind-boggling, but I refuse to play that game.

My journey that led me to Dennis was so unusual that it entered the folklore around him. When I chased him to Boston:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

I did not even know how the heat pump worked. With my scientific background, I quickly learned the basics. When Dennis began thinking in terms of FE, I brought in some world-class talent to evaluate the idea, and the answer was, “maybe.” The Seabrook chairman said the same thing. The Second Law of Thermodynamics says it can’t, but some thought differently. Whoever was behind stealing our technical material in the raid thought differently, too:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

When a voice in my head led me to Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

I doubt that I could have been convinced that it was a coincidence. But I kept my eyes and mind open the entire time with Dennis, and I slowly began to see why our approach was doomed (or the odds were incredibly against it). And it was not because Godzilla was alive and vigilant; I foresaw that during my first energy dreams at age sixteen. The approach was doomed because not enough people could be found who cared enough for the approach that we were taking. I also saw something from the earliest days with Dennis that was a double-edged sword. His enthusiasm and faith were contagious, at least as long as he was in the room. But after he left the room, people reverted back to their doubtful, fearful selves. Dennis could not be around to babysit everybody all the time. Unless people were there for reasons deep inside themselves (and if it was not love, then it was not enough), then they quickly fell by the wayside.

Looking back, I can see that I began developing my comprehensive perspective when I was a child, reading the encyclopedia as my bedtime companion. As I began to see the FE bigger picture, where the technological, economic, social and political aspects all had their place, I began to see how almost nobody even glimpsed the big picture. All they saw with our efforts was either a way to get rich or to save money on their energy bills. They were oblivious to the globally transformative potential of FE. Dennis probably planted seeds over the years of people seeing the bigger picture, but I doubt that many understood. The comprehensive nature of my site’s writings bear faint resemblance to the message that Dennis has promoted for many years, and that is partly why we are not together. That is not because I don’t love and respect Dennis, but because I saw huge holes in the effort, missing pieces that were crippling.

Most of what you see on my site today, about the potential of FE, was just the result of what I saw on my journey and a lot of thinking about it. I learned this and that from various observers and participants, with my watershed moment being introduced to Bucky Fuller’s work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

But my original energy essay, for instance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm

was written before I encountered Fuller, the Peak Oilers, or NEM, or most of the anthropology that I have been reading over the past several years. My upcoming energy essay will be a more holistic effort than that original energy essay.

I began seeing issues with the Level 10 approach when Dennis’s company was stolen in Seattle while the crowd cheered:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#theft

They became clearer in Boston, and I had it beaten into my head in Ventura. I really was not too interested in Dennis’s Level 10 attempts after he got out of jail. I was licking my wounds for one thing, but I also realized that yoking the wagons to capitalism, nationalism, and religion were losers. Dennis’s approach changed over the years, too, but they were still variations on the Level 10 theme. When the efforts were defeated time and again, and usually from within, the survivors disappeared from the scene. I did not get the sense that many were there because of what it could do for humanity, or that they saw the big picture at all. There was plenty of greed, fear, paranoia, and dishonorable actions, but very little big picture thinking. That, perhaps more than anything else, was why I lost interest in what Dennis was doing. I will always wish him the best and maybe he will get The Muppet Movie ending:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

but I am not holding my breath, and have taken a very different path since Ventura. I have devoted the past twenty years of my life to it, it may end up being just as futile as Dennis’s efforts have appeared to be, but I had to try it. I also did not want to see any more carnage, some that I was responsible for, as was that damned voice in my head:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

I know many people who would love to be “chosen” by a voice like that and led to do “great things,” but it ain’t easy. I have no regrets, but I wouldn’t do it again. I am not fit for what Dennis does, and I don’t know anybody else who is, either. Dennis is the only person in the world that I know of who can successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

and I am not looking for any more like him. I am looking for sentient lambs.

But first, here is the rest of the story of my days with Dennis. When he got out of prison in 1994, I flew him home, as he escaped Ventura’s clutches:

He visited me the next year, as he was beginning to stir things up again. Ever since he got out of jail in 1990, he tried to get me to go back to work for him. I always begged off. By early 1996, I was at the end of my rope at my job:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/trucking.htm#how

and Dennis’s wife asked me to come to New Jersey in early 1996, to help set up their accounting, as they were beginning to roll again. I did, and the next month, Dennis’s national tour came to Columbus. The week before our first Greatest Energy Show on Earth in February 1987:

Dennis and I worked at a home show, and gave out hundreds, if not thousands, of flyers to the show. About thirty-five people attended. I took my protégé to the show, and I was expecting twenty people or so, and looked forward to seeing Dennis. Imagine my surprise when it was more like three hundred people attended. I’ll never forget seeing a group of Amish people there. That was just one stop on a forty-city tour, and then he did another one that summer that was bigger, and culminated in that show in Philadelphia, where five thousand people attended. Then Dennis convinced me to come back with him. That time, his core was comprised of volunteers. People were literally working for food and a roof over their heads. I was pretty surprised at what Dennis had going. But, it soon became evident that you got what you paid for with volunteers. Also, during that short stint with Dennis in New Jersey I finally came to realize that inventors were just as greedy and treacherous as everybody else. That was the last delusion that I shed during my Dennis days. I did not last long with Dennis that time, and he let me go home to Seattle in the spring of 1997, and I think I am here to stay.

I saw plenty of amazing stuff during that short stint, however. We met with Al Gore at the White House soon after the Philly show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#yull

and twelve years later, I slowly came to realize that the Big Boys raised the game to a new level in New Jersey, and I nearly went to prison for my troubles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#darker

Dennis’s venture largely collapsed in the summer of 1997, with betrayals and the rest of the usual mayhem. Dennis did another tour in 2001, but he got too angry for that one, which he later admitted. That is about the last time that I saw him. In 2004 or so, he came to Seattle and the media pilloried him. I did not even know he was here until people around me asked if I saw the news. The audience was about fifty by then. Then Dennis tried to do high MPG stuff. I know that such technology is real:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#carb1

and I imagine that Dennis’s is, but really don’t know. If I added them up, I think that Dennis has mounted about a dozen Level 10 efforts over the past forty years. Some died with a whimper and some went out with a bang, but I slowly came to realize that mass movements, especially around something so conceptually challenging on so many levels as FE is, is a loser. About 95% of the population is scientifically illiterate, and the other 5% is scientistically indoctrinated. Technicians and scientists get all spun up on the technical aspects of FE, and think that the key to FE is developing the technology. It isn’t. Godzilla takes those people out easily. Most of the $100 billion in quiet money has been spent to take those kinds of efforts out of commission:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

and those are the “benign” tactics. People applying for FE patents are also effortlessly taken out, in several ways. Delusions of grandeur seduce aspirants:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#grandeur

and many other yawning pitfalls await the unwary and inexperienced:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

The perils and temptations are like nothing else I know of. My game has been raising awareness for many years now, and my last Level 10 story will be when Brian O asked me to found NEM. There was a classic level 10 effort, if there ever was one. I’ll tell that story in my next post.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th September 2015 at 21:35.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

David Hughes (8th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Gardener (8th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (10th February 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (9th February 2012), sandy (8th February 2012), SHAPE (13th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #1535
    Thanks

Hi:

Level 10, continued….

As I left Dennis’s path, I continued to travel my own, the one that I began walking when I learned to walk. I was a bookworm from the time I could walk:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_edn4

After I busted Dennis out of jail, I began the research that became my site. I originally began performing research to prep any expert witnesses that we got to testify. I was digging up patents, searching the Congressional Record, and so on. That only accelerated when I moved to Ohio:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

as I tried to make sense of what I had lived through. I met Brian O the next year:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#dayton

Brian published his first FE book in 1996, and we hung out in California in 2001, trying to get the California governor interested in alternative energy, as Enron was raping California:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#sac

When I wrote Brian’s biographies, I dug up that 1970 clip that Scott begins his interview with Brian with:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GEwpeXaLIMQ

Nice peace sign.

That Cambodia protest was another chapter in Brian’s long and admittedly co-dependent relationship with Washington D.C.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#dc

As the dust was settling from America’s invasion of Iraq in May 2003:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#invading

Brian invited me to help found the New Energy Movement:

http://www.newenergymovement.org/

That is a classic Level 10 effort, and I wish them the best. Not only was the first speaker that we lined up for the conference murdered the week after he committed to speak, which spurred Brian to move to South America:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#mallove

but I had watched Dennis get attacked for many years by his “allies” in the field, and one of his libelers was being invited into NEM’s inner circle by other board members:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

and he wasn’t the only one. We had not even gotten off the ground yet, and we were aligning with people whom I knew had low integrity. That is when I started to want out of NEM. Brian begged me to stay, and I stayed to mount the Portland conference, and then I quit. Today, one of the most active NEM board members is good buddies with Dennis’s most persistent assailant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm

At the Portland conference, I manned the registration table with my wife, and she later said that with all the shady characters attending the conference, it would have been no surprise to know that several were agents of various interests, including Godzilla. That just comes with the territory.

Brian got sidelined at NEM, but kept playing the Level 10 game to his life’s end in South America.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#oleary

http://www.brianoleary.info/Recent%20Events.html

Nobody out there is making much headway on the FE front. Some might count Rossi, and maybe something is happening there, but we will see, and there is infinitely more than meets the eye happening with that situation. Godzilla is not dead. I consider people like Rossi canaries in the coal mine, and I have never seen a canary survive the experience yet.

Brian and I beat our heads for many years on the doors of environmental and “progressive” organizations. Watch Brian do it at the White House:

http://www.brianoleary.info/Return%2...gton%20v2.html

I started when I began a correspondence with Noam Chomsky twenty years ago, and I have tried getting the Left’s attention many times, to no avail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm

Brian O had far more access and credentials than I did, and got the door slammed in his face every time. I tried stuff like the Free Software Movement:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/freesoft.htm

who you would think would be natural allies, but no, nobody home. It is not like nobody has tried.

Every Level 10 FE effort that I have seen has been plagued with naďveté, greed, paranoia, arrogance, and other crippling factors on the inside, and if any get very far along, they will be infiltrated and attacked from the outside, with the inside-man provocateurs waiting for the most vulnerable moments to strike, which is usually when the attacks come from the outside. And when people are really in it for themselves, not the “cause,” they are easy prey to the carrots and sticks that are used on such efforts. Only a gathering of saints can make a Level 10 FE effort work, and I have never seen or heard of that gathering. The forces aligned against them, along with the general public’s denial and inertia, has proven to be an unbeatable combination. Factor in that most FE activists are their own worst enemies, and we have the situation that we have today.

Anybody who wants to build a Level 10 FE effort is welcome to try, but they have been warned. I am finished with such efforts. With the lessons from my Dennis years under my belt, when I subsequently saw or joined Level 10 FE efforts, I always saw babes in the woods who had no idea what they were getting into, making the exact same mistakes that I had already made, seen, and lived through, but nobody wanted to hear about it. They had to just go and find out the hard way for themselves, and that was not fun to witness, and I really don’t want to watch anymore.

I began thinking in Level 12 terms after the Ventura experience. But the Dennises and Brians kept operating in Level 10 terms, and I still ended up helping them, but my heart really was not in it anymore. I felt that a different approach was needed. Yes, humanity is a supremely ignorant and savage species, but does it have to be this way? Does everybody need to wear the blinders of self-interest, with our perspectives reaching no further than the limits of our egos and bellies? I decided that I was going to take the enlightenment route to FE. No playing to people’s egos to get my foot in the door. No pandering to the scarcity-based ideology of the day:

to gain social “cohesion.” None of that stuff. No foolish tinkering in garages and shacks, thinking that we were going to sneak past Godzilla, no raising money, no beseeching the “powerful,” no complaint-based “protest.” I acknowledge Godzilla and his greatness, but I don’t worship or despise him. He is only playing his games with the power that has been abdicated by a species that refuses to act responsibly. If we take back our power, gently and lovingly, it will be game over for Godzilla, and he knows it. Energy is the biggest leverage point on the planet, and Godzilla knows it all too well, and keeping the masses from understanding that is one of Godzilla’s primary goals, and how he stays on top. All I want to do is make FE and what can come with it thinkable:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm

If I can have a hand in making that happen, that will be plenty for my lifetime. The Level 12 choir that I hope to help build won’t be operating from scarcity-based assumptions:

They will understand that energy runs the world and always has:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

They will understand how the energy surplus has defined all human civilizations:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and will have a pretty good idea of what FE makes feasible:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

They will understand the difference between abundance and “sustainable:”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#sustainable

and exuberant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#exuberance

They will not get all spun up in “conspiracy theories,” cults of personality, rumors and related gossip, and will see the elite shenanigans as symptoms of our malaise, not causes.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

They will realize that love is the greatest energy of all:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

and that a loving approach toward the FE conundrum is the only one worth trying. All the others have failed primarily because they were fear-based, at their root. A love-based effort has yet to be seen on the FE front. It might just have a chance, if enough people with loving hearts and clear heads can be found. If that choir ever begins to form, and I see glimmers of it with people such as Ilie singing, it will likely attract others who recognize the tune. Nobody will need to approach the rich and powerful for “help.” Nobody is going to try to redirect the herd to stampede in the FE direction. Each member of the choir will realize that their awakening will help others awaken. No proselytizing will be wanted or needed. Those are the old ways. It is time for new skins to hold the new wine.

That approach has never been tried before that I have seen or heard of. Does it have a prayer? Beats me, but I had to try. Do I have the right stuff to even try this? I don’t know, but it is a free world and anybody is welcome to try in their own way. My approach was wholly influenced by my journey, and I have seen many approaches that have not worked and usually ended in disaster. I decided to try something different, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2012 at 06:04.

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ami (8th February 2012), CdnSirian (8th February 2012), David Hughes (9th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Gardener (13th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), Nerge (8th February 2012), Patrikas (9th February 2012), sandy (8th February 2012), SHAPE (13th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #1536
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I'm beginning to think that FE is never going to happen unless Godzilla is knocked off his perch. ANd nobody is going to do that except for Godzilla himself, by his own plain stupidity.And he's going to take a lot of people with him - in fact, it's going to take a very level head and loving heart to not be pulled down with godzilla. If you play their game, you're already a goner. Luckily, there are more and more people who want to play a different game. We're waiting to the playing field to be set up, we can see that it's going to happen.

Even a level 12 FE attempt isn't going to work, because you need enough awake and aware people who aren't brainwashed to make that happen...They're the ones who want to play a different game, who are patiently waiting.

When it is time for FE to happen, it will happen with relative ease, without the massive resistance that there is now. But I honestly believe the new game has to be in place first. The new game we're entering into will actually *WELCOME* free energy with open arms.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), sandy (10th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #1537
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,437 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    ANd nobody is going to do that except for Godzilla himself
    Or someone stronger, or divisions within Godzilla, ...
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), sandy (10th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #1538
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    ANd nobody is going to do that except for Godzilla himself
    Or someone stronger, or divisions within Godzilla, ...
    My point being, within *THIS* game, there is nothing stronger than Godzilla, since godzilla created the game. Godzilla hasn't even told us all the rules by which the game is played. So we can't even play effectively.

There is no way to win, the only way you truly "win" is by not playing. Our only hope to living peaceful abundant lives is to end this game so a better one can take its' place...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), sandy (10th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #1539
    Ilie Pandia

Hi,

I think you should step back a bit. You're giving Godzilla way too much power

I do agree with Wade that Godzilla is a symptom of something else, and not the problem. We are in fact allowing Godzilla to exist.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (9th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (9th February 2012), sandy (10th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #1540
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Godzilla Is Coming Undone!!! Gonna Go Exponential Very Soon!!!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Gardener (13th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (9th February 2012), sandy (10th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 535 FirstFirst 1 27 67 77 87 127 177 535 LastLast