+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I heard something that rocked my world

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I heard something that rocked my world

Hi all! I am new here and this is my first post. I hope I am putting it in the right place. I am not looking for a reading, yet I want your take on what happened. A little background on me. I am a born medium and worked over 20 years professionally and stopped about 10 years ago. I have blocked most out after a faith conversion.

Anyway, a week and a half ago something happened that completely knocked me over and I am still reeling from it. I am hoping to glean some insight from you all. I am going to start with some background information (much of which came piling forward though I never put any thought into it until now) just because I feel it is important to the story, albeit with this info it seems the answer is obvious, I truly think there may be more to it thus why I am asking.

My children's coach started coaching them about 6 months ago. I had met her and spoke greetings on and off for years. When she became our coach we were welcomed into her world with open arms. As time went on we spoke more and more on a personal level. Much more than you would think a coach and parent should really, but we are becoming friends.

At one point she did point out a patch on her bag that blended very well with the pattern on her bag. It was a patch of gay pride. She was mentioning off that topic about the patch, but I didn't put much into it and forgot what the point even was to the conversation but remembered the patch itself. She called me not too long ago about a personal issue, yet throughout the conversation she kept going back to professional talk and professional demeanor back to a personal level conversation. Once again fine, we are becoming friends. More relationship building happens slowly over the months until a week and a half ago.

Upon leaving after the lesson we are talking and saying our goodbyes. She goes to hug me goodbye and she hugs me so tight in such a bear hug it took me by total shock. She let out a sound like when you hug something you just adore and want to squeeze it. I have never been held so closely by another woman before... ever. Still not really reading too much into it.

So we resume normal talk and she gathers her things and walks about 20 feet or so away. She turns to tell me a few more things about a few more things when I get slammed nearly to the floor with this I LOVE YOU message loud and clear in my head. Not male or female, just a voice and typed print of the message in my head. At the same time her piercing eyes, very Scorpio eyes, soften. Her whole being softens like a mist from across the room. I am still talking about scheduling while all this is happening. I then get a deep loss of I am never going to see her again. I am supposed to see her soon.

I have been rocked by this. Not even so much by what seems to be the obvious, but the amount of energy exchanged that it should slam me like that. When my dad had told me that he died and described where he was in the house before I even knew he was dead did not even hit me with this much energy.

What is going on here? Any insight? I have so many different ideas going in my head. I just really need a level of insight so that I can refocus my energies properly.

Thank you so much for your time!

SkyFox
    Last edited by SkyFox; 25th April 2019 at 06:19.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

angelfire (21st April 2019), Constance (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st April 2019), Forest Denizen (21st April 2019), Orph (21st April 2019), rgray222 (21st April 2019), Rosemarie (21st April 2019), Sadieblue (22nd April 2019), shaberon (21st April 2019), Soda (21st April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: I heard something that rocked my world

It almost sounds like she was allowing her body to be used as a vessel for the spirit of another to spend time with you.. And they were saying they had to go?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

SkyFox (21st April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

No they weren't saying they had to go, that was an intense feeling I got after I heard the words. I was wondering that too though. If there wasn't a spirit either getting in touch with her through me or one that was an intermediary between us. It was so intense. I know she must have felt something too, and that was the reason for the sudden invoice. Trying to bring a sense of solid ground of professionalism back to the real world. Does that make sense?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

You suggested that you were a medium many many years ago. Did any of it seem familiar to you? As far as the mannerisms?

You implied that perhaps you knew what it was, or that you had an idea? What were those instincts?

I DO get a lot of visual messages as you describe and I get the telepathy, along with the emotions but usually those beings identify themselves. You identified the sender as her yet you noted a huge transformation in her way of being after it happened..

What do YOU think it was?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

SkyFox (21st April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

No nothing seemed familiar, because it was so sudden. I mean my mind went to a grey slate and the words were so pronounced and written. I usually see like a movie playing out not a chalkboard and that intense rush. I literally felt it hit me, I thought I would get knocked back. I am amazed I was able to hold any kind of composure. That is why I am so puzzled.

I am mixed. Part of me thinks it was a message from her to me expressing feelings, once again like the obvious. Another part of me thinks it is someone reaching out to her. Someone who caused her a lot of pain, as I can see she hides quite a bit of pain from her past. Another part of me wonders if the mist was not her aura s being white, which I have rarely seen people's auras, because she is a pure soul which would lead her to quite a bit of emotional pain from being taken advantage of due to her kindness and innocence. That is where I am at a loss. I don't want to address anything and will go on to see how things manifest.

The invoice seemed like a grounding instrument for her. I thought it very strange that it would be produced so suddenly via email. The energy from it felt like "Here, here it is" But I could see her, if you will, tense in my mind once again hiding something or trying to maintain some kind of sense of professionalism and composure. I did not see her at all last week and we were supposed to have two lessons. The first she was sick and the second I had to cancel due to other appointments.

I also feel she may be in an abusive marriage. The first time, and only time, I have met him he felt very ugly energetically. I told him that he must be so proud of her and her talent and her positive attitude. His answer to that was "Yeah that's why I keep her around" And he wasn't joking.

So I don't know. Its a big mess to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I think she has a crush on you. Some people are strong senders. Some use it to seduce. When I was in Scientology women sometimes complained about guys who were trying to mentally seduce them by projecting pictures at them. If such a Scientologist wanted to seduce you, she might do exactly what this woman did INCLUDING a strong GET AWAY FROM ME intent designed to make you want her more. Also, gay people are more likely to perfect DENIABLE advances than straight people. When I was young and good-looking, gay guys would lock me in a stare. If I were starved for attention like so many millennials are today, who knows?
    And let's be clear, this was a PSYCHIC ATTACK.
    Last edited by TomKat; 21st April 2019 at 14:12.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), SkyFox (21st April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,166 times in 3,979 posts

Isn't one love the most important operative power?

It's carrying the sun in your heart, and if you open the shades for a moment, it would blast forth. This is simply because we are used to "assuming" it is there and guides us, but we are intimidated by the real power. So it is really a question if it is pure, or if it is a false message wrapped over egotism, as described in Scientology. That is the only difference. If the ego issues are light/minor/normal, then, perhaps, this person has just found what most people want, someone to listen to them.

I try to do this all the time, wordlessly, and mentally, there is no object such as "you", because it is one and universal. Occasionally someone responds, and you can see them alert to something good. But mine isn't a backed-up spontaneous cascade, it's just there, free handout.

I always try to help anyone who makes a personal outreach. Doesn't matter. It may hurt me or cost me something, but, that's practice. As long as it is sincere and personal, it should be done.

Scorpio is a major sign of testing and was split when there used to be ten signs, to make twelve. Chances are, if you look at someone's sidereal astrology, their apparent birth sign is going to shift. So I think you get better skills on a "quick draw" method of directly responding to the psychic energy, instead of trying to interpret omens. I would go and give the same kind of thing back, except there wouldn't really be an "I" and "you", I would just serve the real power, or, this body would serve it. It's more or less what I have to do, regardless of the other person's intentions or actions. Interfering entities will be banished, and whatever is going on with the other person can do what it needs to do.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), SkyFox (21st April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

TomKat -Interesting! I do not know anything about Scientology. So this really comes down to game playing. Not my cup of tea. Being a Leo double Capricorn, although I like my ego stroked I am also to down to Earth and to pessimistic to waste energy on such things.

Psychic attack, that is interesting as well. So the intensity and the possible deception involved. Ok I will stand firm and use some good protection around me, at least to see what comes of it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,280 times in 131 posts

Personally, I would agree that this was a psychic attack. It also sounds a lot like "love-bombing" which is a tactic of unhealthy, manipulative people, including those with narcissistic personality disorder. Real life and real love are not like that, Hollywood notwithstanding.

The intent is to get you addicted to the intensity of their "validation," pull you off your center, manipulate and control you, and then eventually devalue and discard you. It's a game for them.

Just sayin'. Be on your toes. In my book, and maybe I'm cynical, but anything that intense is a big red flag to run the other way, fast.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

angelfire (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), SkyFox (21st April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

ErtheVessel - Thank you for your response! Point very well taken!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

SkyFox, there is a thread here on Avalon about Narcissism, with a lot of info about how Narcissists target and energetically parasitize empaths.
    (Starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1148247 )
    ...And how some empaths can be so abused in such relationships that they can eventually become somewhat narcissistic themselves.
    It's very hard to determine what's been happening from your description, but you might want to check out that thread and see if anything resonates.
    My take on your friend was that she was reaching out to you because of the abuse she has been suffering from her partner, though she was not doing it in a very conscious way, and the impact you felt may have been a demonstration of the abuse she has been receiving.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019), SkyFox (21st April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Onawah - Thank you for the link! I will certainly check that out! I was thinking that may be the case as well. That maybe she was projecting such a need for someone to love her that it is almost like a desperate plea, like she is drowning in pain. Like I said in another reply I feel she has had a very painful past. But I want to go into this friendship or whatever with eyes wide open. I tend to follow the wounded bird theory myself. I fix them up and they fly the nest or I kick them out. Typically the latter, but I have been hurt before as we all have, but it has left me a bit jaded and pessimistic about the human condition and what love really is anymore. More or less I would rather be alone, (my marriage is dead and has been for 6 years), just me and my youngest son who is disabled, than to deal with anymore games.

And I say games even in friendship. I think I have dealt with more crap in friendships than I have with any other relationship. i just don't have time for the jealousy and the mistrust. The thinking we are friends to turn out it is just another gossip mill. Ugh...
    Last edited by SkyFox; 22nd April 2019 at 00:05.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Onawah - I read the article. And wow! I saw so many traits of my past relationships. Its amazing how such obvious information when laid out in a format like this, like a listing of this, this and this, how it really makes sense. Organizes those thought patterns. It also pointed out to me one thing I do, that I shouldn't but find myself doing it, is the mind reading. I think it is because I have worked in the field so long, that it feel it becomes somewhat predictable what and where the person is going with their thought or actions, esp when I am upset. Sometimes I am right, other times I am wrong, but no matter which way it is it is wrong for me to not hear them out completely.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SkyFox (here)
    TomKat -Interesting! I do not know anything about Scientology. So this really comes down to game playing. Not my cup of tea. Being a Leo double Capricorn, although I like my ego stroked I am also to down to Earth and to pessimistic to waste energy on such things.

Psychic attack, that is interesting as well. So the intensity and the possible deception involved. Ok I will stand firm and use some good protection around me, at least to see what comes of it.
    It takes guts to openly speak about things that are invisible. If you said "knock it off," you would rock HER world, but in similar situations, I personally have not had the confidence to do that, so don't expect anyone else to. Once a gay guy who had done some kind of energy training put a beam into my stomach, which I felt, and I just backed up and looked at him as if to say "busted," but nobody said anything.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    Personally, I would agree that this was a psychic attack. It also sounds a lot like "love-bombing" which is a tactic of unhealthy, manipulative people, including those with narcissistic personality disorder. Real life and real love are not like that, Hollywood notwithstanding.

The intent is to get you addicted to the intensity of their "validation," pull you off your center, manipulate and control you, and then eventually devalue and discard you. It's a game for them.

Just sayin'. Be on your toes. In my book, and maybe I'm cynical, but anything that intense is a big red flag to run the other way, fast.
    Good points. And in my experience there is no greater sense of loss than losing someone you didn't want in the first place (but were manipulated into wanting).

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), SkyFox (22nd April 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

There are MANY commendable articles, interviews, etc. on that thread, from many sources. The videos from Vital Mind Psychology are a good place to start, I think, then perhaps graduate to Sam Vaknin if you are really intrigued. It's a big subject with many levels.
    Onawah - I read the article. And wow! I saw so many traits of my past relationships. Its amazing how such obvious information when laid out in a format like this, like a listing of this, this and this, how it really makes sense. Organizes those thought patterns. It also pointed out to me one thing I do, that I shouldn't but find myself doing it, is the mind reading. I think it is because I have worked in the field so long, that it feel it becomes somewhat predictable what and where the person is going with their thought or actions, esp when I am upset. Sometimes I am right, other times I am wrong, but no matter which way it is it is wrong for me to not hear them out completely.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), SkyFox (22nd April 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I think she has a crush on you. Some people are strong senders. Some use it to seduce. When I was in Scientology women sometimes complained about guys who were trying to mentally seduce them by projecting pictures at them. If such a Scientologist wanted to seduce you, she might do exactly what this woman did INCLUDING a strong GET AWAY FROM ME intent designed to make you want her more. Also, gay people are more likely to perfect DENIABLE advances than straight people. When I was young and good-looking, gay guys would lock me in a stare. If I were starved for attention like so many millennials are today, who knows?
    Update - So saw her this morning. Very little small talk. She wasn't really agitated or distant, but much more composed and professional. Except her eyes. I read a lot from people's eyes. They were still soft, like a few weeks ago. The energy I got from her was one of "I just want to relax and talk." Like she just needed a break from life. Usually her eyes can shoot right through you. That doesn't bother me. Many people they get unnerved by it, but I don't. I see her again this afternoon.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyFox For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Update - So saw her this morning. Very little small talk. She wasn't really agitated or distant, but much more composed and professional. Except her eyes. I read a lot from people's eyes. They were still soft, like a few weeks ago. The energy I got from her was one of "I just want to relax and talk." Like she just needed a break from life. Usually her eyes can shoot right through you. That doesn't bother me. Many people they get unnerved by it, but I don't. I see her again this afternoon.
    Well, as perceptive as you are, I doubt you need my help. But it is kind of standard procedure to withdraw after a failed advance. And in Scientology, of course, it's a tactic, called Reach and Withdraw. I wouldn't condemn someone as a malignant narcissist just because they're underhanded in pursuit of love... you kinda have to be in this world :-)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

SkyFox (22nd April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread