+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Church of MMS?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Church of MMS?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), petra (22nd April 2019), ramus (21st April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default Re: Church of MMS?

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Jim Humble's MMS is in the news:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-miracle-cure
    Hey TomKat how about a lead-in to the article. A brief paragraph or something.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Constance (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), petra (22nd April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,222 times in 32,908 posts

Jim Humble registered The Genesis 2 Church of Health & Healing as a way of seeking to become exempt from legislation restricting the healing protocols they offer and promote.

For a lot more on MMS (which really can work miracles sometimes), here are some other threads:

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (21st April 2019), Constance (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd April 2019), Ioneo (21st April 2019), Justplain (21st April 2019), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019), Patrikas (8th January 2023), petra (22nd April 2019), ramus (21st April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (21st April 2019), seko (22nd April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019), Yoda (23rd April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

The Clymer Clinic in Quakertown P.A. was injecting bleach into the veins in the Early 70's. The clinic still exists . Don't know if that is still practiced. This has been around a long time. Makes one think that there is some validity to it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

MMS can be effective. It helps as an antifungal and antibacterial agent. My family has successfully used it as a toenail fungus cleanser, skin rash healer and mouthwash. However, when we tried to use mms to help with my mother-in-law's breast cancer, she couldn't handle the taste/body reaction, so we turned to other methods utilizing high doses of tumeric, echanecea, vitamin c and cannabis oil, which have helped keep the disease in check.

MMS can work, and it helps with a variety of ailments, but its not always useful, so alternate treatments are always good to keep in mind. MMS is an essential healing tool in the naturopathic kitbag.

Regarding the church business, keeping what Bill mentions above in mind helps understanding what that is all about. I believe The organization was finding it hard to get treatment to areas where malaria and cholera were endemic, and use the 'church' cover to get inside those affected territories to help provide treatment, which apparently has had a positive effect.
    Last edited by Justplain; 21st April 2019 at 14:01.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Constance (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019), Philippe (22nd April 2019), ramus (21st April 2019), seko (22nd April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The <Chlorine Dioxide=Bleach> propaganda has been going on for years with a periodic resurgence; I noticed lately a new wave of articles re-attacking CD in the last few months. The rhetoric is always the same Chlorine Dioxide=Bleach. There was a video on YT by Kerri Rivera & Dr. Seneff (demonstrating how Chlorine Dioxide destroys Glyphosate), the video was censored by YT a few weeks ago.
    Bleach, Sodium Hypochlorite ie NaClO, is a known carcinogen.
    Chlorine Dioxide is ClO2, a pathogen killer.
    Is ClO2 = NaClO ???
    I have been using CD for the last 6 years internally and externally on a regular basis. In the last 6 years, no doctor has seen my face and I haven't walked into a pharmacy, thereby saving a lot of money.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), Justplain (21st April 2019), Patrikas (21st April 2019), seko (22nd April 2019), Sunny (22nd April 2019), toppy (21st April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a typical Fake News story creating fear with misguiding information ,......been using MMS for 10 years daily ive seen many miralces... Unfortunatly i have found that one of the greatest detractors of this wonderfull mineral is a Rigid Mind...Cheers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Joe Akulis (22nd April 2019), seko (22nd April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    This is a typical Fake News story creating fear with misguiding information ,......been using MMS for 10 years daily ive seen many miralces... Unfortunatly i have found that one of the greatest detractors of this wonderfull mineral is a Rigid Mind...Cheers
    I used up a bottle of it about 10 years ago. Don't remember much effect from it. 10 years prior I did the hydrogen peroxide therapy and got more from that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), Patrikas (8th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,030 times in 786 posts

It is just fear mongering and propaganda from media. CBC Canada ( Our version of BBC) runs hit pieces a few times a year.....MMS will neutralise many pathogens and pesticides. IF taken correctly.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), Patrikas (8th January 2023), seko (22nd April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Sorry but I must agree with this article. I initially was very open to this treatment. I ordered a bottle, joined the forum and began following the protocol for MS. I felt horrible within a few day, but put it down to a herx reaction and soldiered on. Nearing the end of the protocol, now feeling near death, I went to see my osteopath. The minute I walked in she exclaimed "What is going on, your whole .energy field is gray!" I still continued to the end, but saw zero positive results and ended up having to spend months healing from the damage done.

So that was my personal experience, but there were other things on the forum that I thought were very unethical. For example one woman who was using it to heal her mothers cancer had been extremely positive and excited to see the results. However,after months on the protocol tests showed that her mother's condition had become much worse. She of course was very disappointed by the results as her mother was now close to death. Some people on the forum made some other suggestions that they felt might help the dying woman. However, very quickly a head mod swooped in and stopped people from recommending anything other than MMS. I was quite shocked by this as the woman who had completely followed the protocol was dying. It seemed almost evil to restrict people from sharing other information that might potentially help her.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bubu (28th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2019), Pam (23rd April 2019), Philippe (22nd April 2019), Rich (23rd April 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Chlorine Dioxide is used by the military. It's used to clean municipal water supplies, and is also used as water purification drops. Freedom of choice reigns. If the Guardian mislead people about this they deserve to have their circulation plummet.

And look at them crawling and begging for donations at the base of each page. Hahaha.

Floppy fringe gatekeepers for the left.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

seko (23rd April 2019), spade (23rd April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I have been using it for ten years still using it today and always good.
    My mother had arthritis and was in pain every time the winter season came, now she is fine, no pain in her wrists or legs or fingers.

I have seen people with diseases like prostate cancer, breast cancer, cysts and getting back to normal with MMS.

I have good things to say about it about MMS
    Breathe in the air

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Hervé (23rd April 2019), Patrikas (8th January 2023), Ron Mauer Sr (27th May 2019), spade (23rd April 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

The most important thing of all to know is that intelligence has to be be applied to the idea of it, before the MMS is applied. To understand what it is supposed to do, what it can do and what the dosages should be and so on. It's not a simple cure-all pill. Nothing is.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (23rd April 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Youtube also took down stuff on Turpentine! Guess these both work. Pine Tree Oil also works for austistic kids.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

Hervé (23rd April 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,625 times in 21,528 posts

Someone asked Bill about MMS, over on his Personal Questions thread.

This prompted some further thoughts from me ... which I thought more appropriate to post one of the the recently active MMS threads ... such as this one.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    1. The way it [MMS] does work, when it does, may not yet be properly understood, even by Jim Humble himself.
    From the looks of my posting record here on Avalon, I've been working with chlorine dioxide (ClO2, aka MMS) on and off for the last eight years.

As I continue to get a better sense of how it works and what it can do, I have developed a hypothesis to explain its chemistry, and have been able to develop more uses for it.

My current sense is that ClO2, as normally made, is dissolved in water as a gas ... small neutral molecules in the water (or blood or other fluid.) In a pH neutral or basic solution, these molecules are chemically rather inert, but will out-gas at room temperatures and pressures into the atmosphere, with a half life on the order of tens of minutes or hours, depending on concentrations and such.

But in an acidic (low pH) environment, which means in close proximity to positively charged electron stealing atoms or molecules (aka an electron thief), the ClO2 molecule will disassociate fairly easily (at relatively low voltages.) This will place three separate atoms, a chlorine and two oxygen, in the solution. Apparently the chlorine atom will steal back an electron from the electron thief, and ends up as a negatively charged chloride ion, which is abundant in the body's fluids, and quite harmless. I don't have a theory yet to explain whether or not this produces some chlorinated compounds, which are frequently toxic, and if not, why not.

This disassociation also leaves a couple of free oxygen atoms, available to oxidize whatever they can find first, such as perhaps the toxin that made the local environment acidic in the first place.

The net result, in any case, is that oxidizing agents are delivered exactly where usually wanted when treating various germs, viruses, and many other toxins. ClO2 is inert in "healthy" body interstitial fluids, which tend to be basic, but turns into a biocompatible oxidant, when in the close proximity of most toxins (which are usually toxic just because they are electron thieves, aka "acidic".)

When mixed with some dilute DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), then ClO2 is (even more) readily absorbed into soft tissues, which has enabled me to temporarily treat a dental infection, by swishing about 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of that solution around in my mouth for a few minutes, until I can arrange a longer term dental treatment. I include a gram or so of xylitol and/or erythritol in the 15 ml mix, for taste.

When allowed to evaporate at low concentrations into the air, ClO2 does a good job of removing musty smells in a room that hasn't been cleaned in a while. At higher concentrations in the air, ClO2 damages lung tissue (the one body tissue that apparently doesn't like ClO2. At even higher concentrations, such as might more commonly be found when using ClO2 in municipal water treatment, ClO2 becomes dangerously explosive ... which is seldom "as intended."

When mixed with some dilute DMSO, then ClO2 is a good remedy for a wasp bite. While cleaning out the afore mentioned musty room a month ago, I was bitten by a wasp that apparently my unusual bustling activity upset. I immediately made and applied this DMSO mixed with ClO2 remedy, letting it soak into my stung finger for a few minutes. A couple hours later, I could no longer figure out which finger the wasp had stung. All symptoms were totally gone.

For those of us who are comfortable figuring out chemical proportions and protocols, one can make ClO2 quite economically, starting with technical grade sodium chlorite flakes (which have about 80% sodium chlorite, 20% sodium chloride), and bottles of hydrochloric acid (I get 10% concentration, and dilute down to 4% as needed, as 10% is more easily purchased, but 4% is more convenient to use in typical ClO2 protocols.)

For those are not comfortable and competent in such home chemistry, this can harm one's lungs for a couple of days, and/or blow a room up ... beware.

A more convenient and less risky source of ClO2 materials would be such sites as https://wps4sale.com/, or one of several other such sites such as listed at https://wps.land/

There is an increasing variety of "over-the-counter" ClO2 products, but those are more expensive and less effective than making your own as needed. The short shelf life of pure pre-made ClO2 solutions, combined with their poor taste and smell, and their potential harmful effects if misused or mishandled, requires compromises in these products. The lack of anything patentable in basic ClO2 chemistry ensures that no major pharmaceutical company is going to make a big push to develop ClO2 based products that would only displace their more profitable, less effective, patent medicines.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2019 at 22:43.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019), genevieve (28th May 2019), Justplain (27th May 2019), meeradas (28th May 2019), Pam (28th May 2019), Patrikas (27th April 2022), Ron Mauer Sr (27th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Paul, do you have any thoughts about the shelf life of MMS purchased as sacraments from the church?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (27th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,625 times in 21,528 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Paul, do you have any thoughts about the shelf life of MMS purchased as sacraments from the church?
    The two raw ingredients, sodium chlorite solution and the activator (citric or hydrochloric acid) should have very long shelf lives, so far as I know.

I expect that the dry technical grade sodium chlorite flakes and the hydrochloric acid solution that I have on a shelf, in seldom opened containers, as well as the two commonly sold 4 ounce bottles of solution that I have in my refrigerator, will have a shelf life longer than that of my own body ... long enough for my needs.

But I have not studied this question all that carefully, so I could easily be wrong.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Patrikas (8th January 2023), Ron Mauer Sr (27th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

It appears that keeping the two MMS bottles in the refrigerator is your recommendation. Thank you.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (28th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Hi Paul, what proportions do you mix the NaCl with HCl?

And regarding how/why mms is effective, this interview is very interesting (from the glyphosate thread) :

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Where can I purchase MMS?

I know it's complicated but I would purchase it
    regardless of the implications involved.

Thanks in advance.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast