+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I Was CIA Director – ‘We Lied, We Cheated, We Stole’"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,883 times in 3,467 posts

Default "I Was CIA Director – ‘We Lied, We Cheated, We Stole’"

Sometimes the creepiest and most sinister individuals who are involved with suppressing the truth and oppressing the the people of the world, just come out with the most honest and revealing statements. They are clearly so proud of their ability to commit evil acts, they need to boast about it, and low and behold, it is caught on camera. Well, Mike Pompeo, now the Secretary of State and formerly the Director of State, just made an unintentional honest confession:

I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s — it was like — we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.”
    This happened at Texas A&M university. It is quite interesting that people applauded him. I would have applauded him too, for his unusual honesty, and to encourage to continue on in his unusual act of telling the truth about who he is and what the CIA does.

A Christian news broadcaster also picked up on these words and his response was “that’s not the resume of the Secretary of State… that’s the resume of Satan.”

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column-2/i-was-the-cia-director-we-lied-we-cheated-we-stole/
    Last edited by Kryztian; 24th April 2019 at 16:31.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (24th April 2019), AriG (25th April 2019), Billy (24th April 2019), Bluegreen (25th April 2019), boja (24th April 2019), Chip (25th April 2019), Cipher (24th April 2019), Constance (24th April 2019), DeDukshyn (24th April 2019), drneglector (25th April 2019), Franny (24th April 2019), Gemma13 (24th April 2019), happyuk (26th April 2019), Hervé (27th April 2019), Intranuclear (24th April 2019), Islander12 (24th April 2019), Jad (24th April 2019), jebrenham (24th April 2019), Mike (24th April 2019), mountain_jim (3rd May 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (25th April 2019), petra (26th April 2019), Philippe (25th April 2019), ramus (24th April 2019), robinr1 (24th April 2019), Sadieblue (25th April 2019), Smell the Roses (25th April 2019), Soda (24th April 2019), Stardad (24th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2019), Tintin (25th April 2019), toppy (24th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019), Wansen (25th April 2019), waree (24th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Default Re: "I Was CIA Director – ‘We Lied, We Cheated, We Stole’"

Thanks for the link as it prompted me to watch the whole interview in context:

Of course I did not learn anything new watching it, and that statement he made about lying and cheating and stealing seemed out of context in what he was trying to say, but ultimately I keep coming away with the same conclusion:
    1. Is it logical to expect truth and honesty from ANY government official?

2. Is it not treason to tell the "truth"?
    Meaning is it treason to provide good information that enables the "enemy" (meaning those whose intentions are not known to be aligned with your current policies) to empower themselves at your expense?

3. ALL hierarchical institutions are subject to corruption, power struggles, backstabbing, and all the other nice human behaviors, only because controlling any hierarchical institution provides one with great power over others under its hierarchy.

So basically, by definition, the only thing we can expect from any government official from ANY country is muddied truth at best, mostly empty and pandering statements and certainly nothing to build your world view around.
    How could it be otherwise?

We can see truth simply by observing it from those who are closest to us: from their actions, their messages, our reactions and our thoughts.

Why empower hierarchical systems by giving them decision making over life critical things? Is it because we are powerless?
    If we are indeed powerless, then clearly there is no point to complain to the wolf to behave anything other than the way it does.

I would think that all hierarchical systems require the bottom of the pyramid to sustain them, so none would want it destroyed, just controlled.

Not supporting such systems clearly presents a danger to them, if only because they need bodies to control or to step on.

Thus, it brings us to what we have:
    We "know" we can't trust any government, but we "play" the game that we do to stay alive and hopefully thrive.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

anandacate (24th April 2019), AriG (25th April 2019), Constance (24th April 2019), DeDukshyn (24th April 2019), Franny (25th April 2019), happyuk (26th April 2019), Kryztian (24th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Satori (24th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2019), Valerie Villars (25th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Did anyone else notice the subliminal breaks in the video? I'd be curious to see what those are.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019), thepainterdoug (26th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Effe me! Between 00:00 and 00:01, there are some icy blue overlaid (or should I say "interference") images that look as though they could be partial renderings of Reptile faces. And I am not necessarily a hard core believer in that ideology. I am shocked!

Edit to Add:

The images appear in the first video linked. Can't find them in the second video. I wonder if the first video could have been edited to add those images? Create drama?
    Who knows. Weird either way.

edit to add again!

Now I am just annoyed. I am annoyed at the creator of that first video for not ensuring that his "clip" was pure, thus creating controversy where there is none. This is exactly what is wrong with the Alternative Community. Click bait. Shameful. Debases legitimate investigations.

Certainly not the fault of the OP here on Avalon. Just posting a blurb that pretty much sums on the whole of that evil organization (CIA).
    Last edited by AriG; 25th April 2019 at 03:54.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Franny (25th April 2019), Joe Akulis (26th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), petra (26th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Effe me! Between 00:00 and 00:01, there are some icy blue overlaid (or should I say "interference") images that look as though they could be partial renderings of Reptile faces. And I am not necessarily a hard core believer in that ideology. I am shocked!
    They're just stills of a motorbike cyclist with leathers on, if you look properly. Certainly nothing 'reptilian'...?

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    They're just stills of a motorbike cyclist with leathers on, if you look properly. Certainly nothing 'reptilian'...?
    LOL. I shouldn't post after midnight! Now hang on, I've seen a few of those guys on "crotch rockets" flying down the highway without helmets. That's not Reptillian?

God, I win starts for blithering idiot on this one!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Franny (25th April 2019), Intranuclear (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), MorningFox (25th April 2019), norman (25th April 2019), petra (26th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,883 times in 3,467 posts

LOL. I shouldn't post after midnight! Now hang on, I've seen a few of those guys on "crotch rockets" flying down the highway without helmets. That's not Reptillian?

It's hard not to see the word "CIA" and instantly think "Reptillian". That's coming from a subconscious but completely logical part of your brain.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Franny (25th April 2019), Intranuclear (25th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Why empower hierarchical systems by giving them decision making over life critical things? Is it because we are powerless?
    If we are indeed powerless, then clearly there is no point to complain to the wolf to behave anything other than the way it does.

... Not supporting such systems clearly presents a danger to them, if only because they need bodies to control or to step on.

We "know" we can't trust any government, but we "play" the game that we do to stay alive and hopefully thrive.
    Intranuclear you are sending out mixed messages here.
    I hope you can clarify?

On the one hand you say 'they' could fall if we don't support them.

On the other you say, we support them so we can stay alive, as if we have no other choice.

Could you clarify the above, in particular, how could we not support them, in a practical way (with as many specifics as possible)?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Intranuclear (25th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

... Not supporting such systems clearly presents a danger to them, if only because they need bodies to control or to step on.

Intranuclear you are sending out mixed messages here.
    I hope you can clarify?

On the one hand you say 'they' could fall if we don't support them.

On the other you say, we support them so we can stay alive, as if we have no other choice.

Could you clarify the above, in particular, how could we not support them, in a practical way (with as many specifics as possible)?
    That is a damn good question!
    There is no question that they would fall if we don't support them, but that is ridiculously difficult as we all have lives, families, responsibilities, bills, healthcare, need for internet , thus they make it extraordinarily difficult to not support them.

Certainly one could join a commune and forget the 21st century, but maybe that is giving up too much. I don't know.

What I am saying is that as long as it is terribly clear that ALL hierarchical systems will forever be corruptible, meaning there is no possibility of cleaning house and it stays clean without constant effort, we don't continue to feel like we are betrayed. That is a given. It is as simple as having to obey the person holding a gun against your loved one.

Voting cannot possibly be an answer as tremendous moneys are required to prop up a candidate and anyone who goes against money WILL ABSOLUTELY have their lives threatened (see Ron Paul or Ross Perot and others). Exposing everybody is as "easy" as exposing 9/11.

So ultimately one can try to rely more on building communities rather than to rely on a system. All systems start out great but all become corrupted, because it is easy to control the people on top instead of trying to control everyone.

For me I stopped voting in the last 8 years, because all my candidates failed and I refuse to vote for the lesser evil.

Imagine if at voting time no one voted!
    Well, I can imagine, but unlikely. See Thailand where candidates literally throw money at the people to get their votes.

Hopefully that explains my position which of course has changed and evolved as I have changed and evolved (maybe).

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Constance (25th April 2019), DaveToo (26th April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Well, Mike Pompeo, now the Secretary of State and formerly the Director of State, just made an unintentional honest confession
    Seemed pretty intentional to me.

He even prefaced it with a contrast of how honest they were trained to be as military cadets, compared to how dishonest the CIA is, as if it were surprising to him. Why make that contrast?

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Well, Mike Pompeo, now the Secretary of State and formerly the Director of State, just made an unintentional honest confession
    Seemed pretty intentional to me.

He even prefaced it with a contrast of how honest they were trained to be as military cadets, compared to how dishonest the CIA is, as if it were surprising to him. Why make that contrast?
    Yeah, indeed if you watch it in context, he seemed to pause, make that statement and not follow up on it. Was kind of weird. My guess is that he wanted an extra level of honesty meaning that as an intelligence officer, telling the truth can get you killed or worse.
    So again, to expect truth from an intelligence officer, assuming you are not his/her boss, is a bit nonsensical.
    Of course if you know that someone is an intelligence officer that would limit their effectiveness.
    Practicing lying cannot possibly be a healthy thing and I can't imagine being in a family of spies.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

I vote for "Not an idiot".... lol
    MorningFox said "if you look properly", and that's really funny because guess what? Every one's eyes are different. My left eye is probably different than the right one. Actually, I know it is.
    If you thought it looked alien, then that's what it looked like to you.
    Consider one single inkblot test. Would you expect to see the same image every time you look at the ink blot test? At one point, I would have thought "yes of course", but I don't think that way any more.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

AriG (27th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I believe you .. the CIA threatened me to stop healing the planet and to stop loving as intensely and they then bombared me with repeated messages in the head to try and separate me from love.
    I have fought them and they are evil. I will always pray that they are shut down and I pelt them with love almost everyday. They don't like you having power, they are sworn to the dark side and so I don't conform to them I rebel. The more people continue to love and release their fears the more scared they are of you.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AriG (28th April 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Certainly one could join a commune and forget the 21st century, but maybe that is giving up too much. I don't know.

So ultimately one can try to rely more on building communities rather than to rely on a system. All systems start out great but all become corrupted, because it is easy to control the people on top instead of trying to control everyone.

For me I stopped voting in the last 8 years, because all my candidates failed and I refuse to vote for the lesser evil.

Well, I can imagine, but unlikely. See Thailand where candidates literally throw money at the people to get their votes.
    I tried joining a commune in the nineties, and that doesn't work either. Plus the CIA and FBI explicitly target any communes that start getting bigger or having success (The Farm in Tennessee, etc.) Or they create their own, to discredit the movement and carry out experiments (Synanon, etc.)

Around here, the Amish people live pretty successfully outside of the system. We shop at one of their grocery stores, and they do seem to be quite contentedly living on U.S. soil with minimal cooperation with the government (no birth certificates, limited technology, birth via midwives, no popular culture, their own schools, etc.) Their success is probably tied to the fact that they don't recruit. The government probably tolerates them because it's not a movement that is spreading in any significant way.

I can't imagine a situation where no one votes, because they have cleverly tied voting into false security for those sentient enough to realize that the system is deeply flawed. Thus you have people who are perfectly happy with the bread and circuses who don't bother to vote. Then you have those who sense something is wrong and want to believe voting will help fix it. It's a small minority who recognizes that there is no easy fix, and the ones who vote as a religion don't want to hear from that minority and in fact won't hear them.

This original video is so disturbing. He is proud of the fact that he has no ethics or morals. He thinks it's funny and the audience laughs and claps along. Then at the end he ties it to the "glory of the American experiment". What's that supposed to mean? The American experiment has clearly failed in terms of the original stated intention of limited government. Where's the glory part?
    There's no time like the present.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

DaveToo (27th April 2019), happyuk (28th April 2019), Intranuclear (27th April 2019), Kryztian (29th May 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

I am not surprised that people are clapping in modern times to someone saying that they have lied, cheated and stolen. But as one Meme on the internet that has sprung up here in Brazil says that So much old stuff retunrs to fashion, I can hardly wait for the return of ethics and honesty in our society.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2019), Kryztian (29th May 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Intranuclear;1288480][QUOTE=DaveToo;1288463]

If no one voted it would show the elites that they have no more power and that the people have woken up. Voting is a scam to make us think that we have a choice, we have a little bit of power. Vote for yourself.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Intranuclear (28th April 2019), Smell the Roses (28th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread