+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 39 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,562 times in 10,060 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

Unvaccinated Population Called Upon to Participate in Vaccinated versus Unvaccinated Legal Study
    http://vaccineimpact.com/2019/unvacc...d-legal-study/
    5/25/19

( I just hope the unvaccinated and parents of unvaccinated children will be courageous enough to put their names and stories on the record, knowing what kind of persecution is now being inflicted on those in the anti-vax movement.
    I make no apology for using the term "anti-vax", because I don't think ANY vaccines are good, or ever were.
    I also hope Avalon will make this a subject of Intentional Meditation, along with Juian Assange.
    Both causes are paramount at this time.
    )

Health Impact News
    by Joy Garner
    thecontrolgroup.org

"Hello, my name is Joy Garner. I am the founder of The Control Group, thecontrolgroup.org.

We are now conducting the largest-ever epidemiological health study of unvaccinated people in preparation for a federal lawsuit to end all vaccine mandates Nationwide.

We are NOT asking for money. We need ACTION.

Even a few minutes of time WILL make a huge difference.

Over 43% of VACCINATED children in the USA are now suffering chronic, disabling, and even deadly diseases. Our early study responses are already proving that UNvaccinated kids have almost ZERO chronic health problems AND they are far LESS susceptible to serious INFECTIOUS diseases, particularly if they did not receive an aluminum-filled vitamin K shot at birth.

As this large % of vaccine injured kids reach the ages where they would otherwise have been entering the workforce, our Nation’s economy will COLLAPSE.

Many of these children require life-long 24 hour care. This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

The vaccine programs represent an imminent and existential threat to the survival of our Nation. Our study is already definitely proving what the CAUSE of all this disease and destruction is.

We are targeting August 15th, 2019 for completion of this study and then we are headed into federal court. The primary pharma “legal argument” to defend vaccine mandates, which the US Supreme Court has repeatedly upheld, is that individual rights can be violated in the name of “public health”.

However, our study already proves vaccines are DESTROYING “public health”, also causing more serious INFECTIOUS diseases.

According to the Federal Judge’s Bench Guide, true CONTROL studies are the GOLD STANDARD of evidence for proving CAUSATION, requiring it to be given the most “weight”.

Previous comparative studies (vaccinated vs. unvaccinated) have been too small, and dismissed as “statistically insignificant”.

But with the size of this study, we CAN win this, especially with Trump’s judicial appointments on board now. Our massive and now expanding study will be the most damning evidence big pharma has ever faced in a court of law.

Please consider having a spokesperson from The Control Group write an article for your publications, and/or please help spread the word about the study.

The larger our study, the more responses we get back, the more profound the evidence that vaccines are in fact the primary CAUSE of our Nation’s rapidly declining health.

The vaccine programs represent the single worst public health threat, (and economic threat) this Nation has ever seen. The vaccine programs are poised to wipe out our economy in the not-too-distant future as a result of the epidemic of devastating illnesses they are causing.

We are also preparing a report on this fact to submit to the NSA and the White House. Robert Kennedy Jr, and other good people will be able to make good use of this evidence in their own continuing legal efforts.

Again, we are NOT asking for money. We are building our case right now, and we are self-funding the legal battles ahead.

UNvaccinated people are the EVIDENCE big pharma is desperately trying to eliminate with their vaccine mandates, SO THAT the cause can never been fully proven. We MUST collect as much evidence as possible while we still can.

Once they criminalize unvaccinated people, everyone will go into hiding and we will not be ABLE to collect this data, not even with “anonymous” participants.

Our surveys CAN currently be completed anonymously. We already have plenty of “sample” witnesses who are looking forward to testifying about the good health of their unvaccinated children.

But this matter is URGENT. If we wait, NOBODY will be willing to testify or even be willing to fill out an anonymous health survey, for fear of potential prosecution.

This level of medical tyranny is already being beta-tested in New York, and it includes ADULTS in the mandates, also specifically targeting and publicly demonizing unvaccinated Jews.

If we do not put a stop to it now, our opportunity to end this madness will expire, along with our Nation.

PLEASE help us spread the word about the health survey. We must document all of this NOW before we are fully “check-mated” by pharma in this battle.

They have already drafted the laws that will mandate vaccines for ALL Americans, every man, woman, and child, under threat of criminal prosecution. They have already bribed their politicians who WILL vote yes on this destructive tyranny.

Big tech is massively clamping down on our efforts to raise awareness online, and protests only result in MORE bad laws passing, as the crooked politicians entirely ignore our cries.

We are running out of time. PLEASE call me and HELP save this Nation.

God bless you all for the work you do. And GOD BLESS AMERICA! "
    Joy Garner, founder of The Control Group thecontrolgroup.org
    https://www.thecontrolgroup.org/
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Hervé (26th May 2019), Paul (26th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

Gov. Mills signs bill eliminating religious and philosophical vaccine exemptions
    Maine Becomes the 4th State in the Union to Fail to Offer Religious and Philosophical Vaccine Exemptions, Beginning in 2021
    5/25/19
    by Ginger Taylor, MS
    https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/05/...ne-exempt.html

(Doesn't she look like the cat that ate the canary? I wonder what kind of kickback she got...)

"Today Governor Janet Mills, after promising Mainers that she would protect their exemptions, signed LD 798, "An Act To Protect Maine Children and Students from Preventable Diseases by Repealing Certain Exemptions from the Laws Governing Immunization Requirements."

The new law removes religious and philosophical vaccine exemptions from everywhere in Maine law. Children will lose the right to attend daycare, preschool, and k-12, if they do not comply with Maine's vaccine mandates. The measure applies to both public and private school, and will apply even to children with IEPs or 504s.

In addition, adults will no longer be allowed to attend colleges, universities or trade schools, and health care practitioners will loose their jobs, if they do not vaccinate according to Maine law.

Legislators have noted that in their tenure in the Maine Legislature they have never encountered a stronger public outcry against a bill, and opponents inside and outside the lawmaking body have vowed to continue to fight against forced vaccinations in Maine.

The crowd of Mainers gathered at the Maine State House for the final vote chanted, "WE WILL NOT CONSENT!"

The new measure will not go into effect until September of 2021, giving Mainers two years to challenge the law, and even elect a new legislature to repeal the LD 798."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Paul (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #223
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,998 times in 448 posts

I still have the mind-set that believes if I was to choose not to vaccinate my children, how are the kids who received the vaccination at risk?

Is my thinking flawed? Am I missing something?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Sandy123 (26th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

You are only missing something if you think it is really as simple as that.
    The agenda goes much deeper, imho. Think:NWO depopulation agenda.
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I still have the mind-set that believes if I was to choose not to vaccinate my children, how are the kids who received the vaccination at risk?

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,184 times in 20,635 posts

Perhaps the problem is that you're thinking.

Perhaps many parents "feel" that their vaccinated children are at risk because the main stream media and conventional doctors speak in tones of alarm of the dangers of unvaccinated children and anti-vaxxer parents.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Patient (26th May 2019), Reinhard (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #226
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Unvaccinated Population Called Upon to Participate in Vaccinated versus Unvaccinated Legal Study
    This is a fantastic step in the right direction. I would love to see comparative studies of all the unvaccinated vs vaccinated children for every country; i.e worldwide.
    Last edited by Constance; 26th May 2019 at 11:34.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Paul (26th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,113 times in 15,477 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

T Smith (30th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,113 times in 15,477 posts

Infanrix Hexa – 65 Toxins Found. All Risk. No Benefit.

by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM
    December 20, 2018
    Originally Posted at Vaxxter.com

I’ve been saying for YEARS that we need to raise $50k to have every vaccine tested to see what is REALLY coming through that needle. This clearly came into focus for me in 2009, with the H1N1 “Swine flu” fiasco. So many people were injured and a big spike in miscarriages and stillbirths was reported. I started asking loudly:
    “What’s IN that stuff? We should test those vials”
    Well, it’s finally happening.

With the onset of government vaccine mandates, which suddenly required Italian children to be injected with 11 vaccines to attend school, the Italians are fighting back. First, they voted out the government that pushed for the mandates calling their movement #GovenmentofChange. Then on December 4, the new Italian health minister kicked out all 30 members of the health policy advisory board.

On December 13, Corvelva, a scientific research group, announced it had received €10,000 (US$11,350) from the Italian National Order of Biologists with plans to use the money to test the contents of every vaccine currently on the market. The result of their first test was released on December 16, and the report is a doozie.

You certainly won’t hear this in the MSM.

The first vaccine they thoroughly tested was Infanrix Hexa – a six-in-one vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) that is *supposed* to contain the following antigens: tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis toxoids; inactivated poliomyelitis viral strains 1-2-3; and hepatitis B surface antigen. Shockingly, Corvelva found NONE of these antigens in the vaccine, meaning, that NO antibodies to the intended antigens will be created.

And it gets worse. In addition to no vaccine antigens, they found the following:
    • traces of 65 chemical cross-contaminants from other manufacturing lines;
    • chemical toxins;
    • unrecognizable macromolecules;
    • various free bacterial peptides that are potential allergens and are capable of inducing autoimmune reactions.
    These findings could bring justice to parents who lost their children in 2009 when 36 children died and more than 1,700 were injured in a “clinical trial” – the nice name for human experimentation.

I suspect that as they continue to test each of the vaccines in the childhood schedule, they will find metallic compounds, nanotechnology and a long list of chemical contaminants. At some point, the work previously published by the Gattis’ will be vindicated. I wrote about their shocking findings in a previous article that you can find here.

Infanrix Hexa is used widely in the international market. The vaccine is all risk and literally no benefit. Its use should be stopped immediately, pending future investigation. If their testing continues to reveal ever more inconsistencies, GSK could be in serious legal problems for inappropriate labelling, poor manufacturing processes and perhaps even charged with murder.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Paul (26th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #229
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are only missing something if you think it is really as simple as that.
    The agenda goes much deeper, imho. Think:NWO depopulation agenda.

I should have worded this better...when i speak to people about "not vaccinating" kids, parents always jump to the point that if i was to not vaccinate my kids, I am putting their vaccinated children at risk of getting a disease (if my child gets sic, they think their kid is at risk) and then I say, "well, if that is your concern,then it seems to me that you do have much confidence in the vaccine working for your kids then - so why risk your child's health if you think the vacccination isn't going to work anayway." And that is usually the end of the conversation and my relationship with that person.

This is such a great example of how dummied down the population is. And I have had this same conversation with people many different levels of proffessionally employed types of people. I am not kidding.

Has anyone read anywhere where it is said that an unvaccinated child can affect the vaccinated?
    Last edited by Patient; 26th May 2019 at 18:16.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), onawah (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #230
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    This is a fantastic step in the right direction. I would love to see comparative studies of all the unvaccinated vs vaccinated children for every country; i.e worldwide.
    Yes, but people are already in hiding. If you have been successful in protecting your children from vaccinations, it is scary to consider participating in such a study.

I don't want to say anymore because I do not want to discourage people from speaking out against vaccines.

I know first hand how vaccinated vs unvaccinated children are.

And I know how your family is treated as a result of not vaccinating your kids.

I hope the parents of the unvaccinated kids respond to this study and that this study is only used for the purpose in which they claim it is.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Paul (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 times in 2,486 posts

Yes, but people are already in hiding. If you have been successful in protecting your children from vaccinations, it is scary to consider participating in such a study.

I don't want to say anymore because I do not want to discourage people from speaking out against vaccines.

I hope the parents of the unvaccinated kids respond to this study and that this study is only used for the purpose in which they claim it is.
    I really appreciate the concern of being targeted for criticism. I appreciate that there is a climate of fear. This fear being promulgated is a nebulous and irrational and MAYBE unfounded one and yet our closest friends apparently would like to shun us over it. What if it can only hurt us because we have CHOSEN to believe "the fear" is really a threat or that being "ostracized" is more threatening than even the corporate take over? What if the prison we think we are being guided towards is the "affect" of the collective mind and the only real way to escape is to stop believing in its power?

I was reading this sermon form ML King today.

Quote Draft of Chapter XIV,
    “The Mastery of Fear or Antidotes for Fear”
    July 1962-
    March 1963
    [July ~962-M~~h 19631
    [Atlanta, Ga ]

King first developed a sermon an the subject of fear during the early years that King
    assisted his father. at Ebenezer. In that sermon, developed from one that he preached
    at Dexter in 1957, he draws on the work of Riverside Church ministers Harry
    Emerson Fosdick and Robert McCrackem, and theologian Paul Tillich and Joshua
    Liebmen, to offer ways to conquer modern feras. King identafies fear as a major
    cause of war and prescribes he as its remedy “~Love. understanding and
    organized goodwill can cast out fear". Or to put it another way, not [armament] but
    disarmament will cast out fear, and disarmament will not become a reality until
    enough goodwill and good faith are released to make mutual trust a reality

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear For fear has to do with
    punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love ” I John 4.18
    “For God hath not pen us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a
    sound mind ” I1 Timotny 1 7
    Today it has become almost a truism to call our time an “age of fear” In these
    days of terrifying change, bitter international tension and chaotic social disruption,
    who has not experienced the paralysis of crippling fear’ Everywhere there are people depressed and bewildered, irritable and nervous all because of the monster of fear Like a nagging hound of hell, fear follows our every footstep, leaving us tormented by day and tortured by night.
    Our fears assume many different disguises and dress themselves in strangely
    different robes. There are those superstitious fears that range from the fear of
    walking under a ladder to a fear of Friday the thirteenth There are those fears
    that fall under the category of “personal anxiety” Everywhere we find men and
    women facing these fears They fear bad health, so they begin to find evidence of
    disease in every meaningless symptom They fear growing old, so they dose themselves with a succession of drugs advertised to keep them young When they are
    not worried about their physical health, they are worried about their personalities They fear others and they fear themselves, so they are driven through life
    with a sense of insecurity, a lack of self-confidence, and a nagging feeling of failure. They end up with what the psychologists call an inferiority complex
    Strangely enough there are those who fear success, so they wander aimlessly down the frightenng road of excessive drink and sexual promiscuity.
    How many people
    have allowed endless fears to transform the sunrise of love and peace into a sunset of inner depression?
    Sometimes our fears are dressed in the garments of mental phobias These nagging phobias take many forms-fear of water, fear of high places, fear of closed
    rooms, fear of darkness and fear of being alone. These phobias continue to accumulate until at last many face what the psychiatrists call phobophobia-the fear of fear, being afraid of being afraid.
    Then there are those economic fears which are especially real in this highly
    competitive society Karen Horney has set forth the thesis that most of the psychological problems of our age grow out of this gnawing economic fear Many men
    are tormented by the possible or actual failure of their businesses Others are tortured by the uncertainty of the stock market. Numerous people are plagued with
    the fear of unemployment and the collapse of their careers because of a force
    called automation. One of the tragic things about unemployment is that it crushes
    a man’s sense of pride, drowns his spirit, and leaves him standing before his wife
    and children as a disastrous failure How real and frustrating are our economic
    fears!
    There are, above all, the religious and ontological fears They are at [strikeout illegible] bottom the fear of death and nonbeing. The atomic bomb and nuclear
    weapons have lifted the fear of death to morbid proportions More than anything
    else, the haunting spectacle of possible nuclear annihilation has saturated our day
    with “the spirit of fear” Hamlet’s soliloquy, “to be or not to be,” is the desperate
    question falling from many trembling lips Indicative of the intensity of this contemporary fear of death is the mad quest to build fallout shelters, but the fear
    increases even more when sober assessment reminds us that a shelter would be of
    little use against a sizeable H-bomb In agonizing desperation we petition our governments to increase the nuclear stockpile, but we soon discover that this fanatical quest to maintain “a balance of terror” increases rather than diminishes fear, for it
    leaves all nations frightfully at tiptoe stance not quite knowing which diplomatic
    faux pas will result in the pushing of the fatal bottom The fear of death leaves so
    many people wandering through a bleak dungeon with no hope for reaching an exit
    sign.
    So the problem of fear is one of the most serious problems of modern life. It
    leaves so many people psychologically wrecked and spiritually dejected. It drains
    one’s energy and depletes one’s resources This is why Emerson said, “He has not
    learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear ”6 continue here
    The subject of renouncing crosses all example.

In the last couple of days I have been listening to live stream from the autism one conference. This conference brings together people from across the country with concerns not just about autism but health, medical freedom, religious sovereignty, in addition to parents with injured children and parents whose children need help. This gathering is beautiful and points to thrival over survival.

I am really awed by the strength of this group and how they filter back into their communities and refuse to "go away and be quiet".

The media propaganda on google calls this gathering pseudoscientific and "antivax" quackery. The censorship proponents say "Don't look THERE at what they are saying. But it is gathering a broad spectrum of people who care and actively seek solutions to act for a future of health and freedom.

The assault on us is broad and deep. The move to control us is seemingly coordinated by a powerful force. For instance I heard today that California money is pouring into Texas to support removal of choice for vaccines. That means to me that this is an orchestrated take down ramping up and moving state by state.
    There seems no place to hide or escape. What has been on my mind in the last couple of days is what "my" personal responsibility (ability to respond) may be? It feels overwhelming. Personally I am not a parent. Many present day activists are motivated by their personal tragedies. Also I am older and actually not worried about me.

I do care about the earth and humanity. So I am looking at my own fear of the force and how to act to resist.

One message I grok listening to many activists is that offence is more powerful than defense. I can see how the bullying is meant to make people afraid to act or even be visible. We are SUPPOSED to become defensive. We are supposed to become paralyzed.

Problem (example measles) and made reactive (fear) and then given the solution (agree to force vaccinations). If we don't do that then we are to be shunned and silenced. The suggestion was made by an activist in Texas is stating that running to a "safe" state like Texas is not possible because the assault is national.

But I think we do need to gather numbers and seek FAITH that we have power despite what fear. To risk speaking up by sharing the truth about one's healthy children will be an offensive move.... provide the information that will show vaccinations risk is dire.

IMO it is not just the vaccines but a synergetic toxic combination we face that has its beginnings before we could observe any pattern. We SEE the pattern now, IMO we are responsible to do something. IMO we must confront our fear FIRST of the toxins and the politics and the social forces that seek to paralyze.

What if FREEDOM is in the choice to stand FOR our values? What IF this world of form IS something like an illusion (maya, simulation, game)? What if this is all about how each of us must face our fears and act on our values?

Everyone of us will die so "the game" is not ultimately about hanging on to life. When some have children, maybe it is to stand for their well being and their future so valiantly that we become an "offense to the system"? If one CARES about Life even If one has no children, maybe the choices become more "abstract" and universal... what if the choice to be Fearful OR RELEASE FEAR is the one that we test ourselves against before all else?

IMO the place of what is of soul value is what matters MOST. Maybe there are authentically some humans supporting "the corporatocracy" because they sincerely LOVE this model of poison, death and destruction in the name of (what I cannot understand)? Maybe so but IMO most of the supporters (even if by being passively accepting because of "daily necessity") of the erosion of our LIFE are FEARFUL people. IMO fear is the obvious condition we must begin to change for the sake of OURSELVES.

The collective is made up of individuals.

In this "reality" where we are learning all kinds of attributes: courage, empathy, love, generosity, altruism.... we can change our MINDS. All the feelings that make us have a rush of well being start with our overcoming victories of changed minds. What IF our personal willingness to SAY NO to fear and ignore our paralysis, reject nihilism, renounce tyranny etc. (add all that one would hate to live in) is the only real POINT?

The "study" is a case in point. All who fear to add the names of their happy healthy kids to a study SHOWING the power of choice are in need of becoming able to respond DIFFERENTLY

Actually in the bIGGEST context, I think we all need to deal with FEAR before death IMO. IMO WE MAY CARRY TAKE OUR FEAR OUTTA HERE and find it makes us rinse and repeat the lesson.

"Humans Get up off your knees" was said by one wise IMO man.
    Last edited by Delight; 26th May 2019 at 20:03.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), onawah (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Bruce Lipton on Robert Scott Bell show at the Advanced Medicine Conference

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

A steller post, Delight. Thank you!
    Fear really is the test.
    I feel for those people who are being called to speak the truth about vaccines and what they are up against.
    I think it would be great if we make them the focus, along with Julian Assange, of our current Intentional Meditation, and I've made that request to Omi.

Probably the reason main why this issue is so difficult is that the pro-vaxxers are being asked to venture so far out of their comfort zone, entertaining the possibility that what the mainstream news is telling them about vaccines might not be the truth.
    And what that implies, which is that the mainstream news might be giving them misinformation about a lot of other very important things as well--that would be overwhelming.
    As the unconscious suspicions grow that this might be the case, the anxiety and fear grows as well, and as staying in denial becomes more difficult, the self-defensive acts become more aggressive.
    It's a dangerous situation, and I wish I could see what the end will be...

I don't know if pointing that out to pro-vaxxers would help--they would probably just twist it around in their heads as being a distraction tactic, but perhaps if anti-vaxxers realize the full scope of the problem, it might help them to be more compassionate and able to tolerate the lambasting.
    But of course, they too must also first understand that the lies aren't just about vaccines, but about many other important issues as well.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I really appreciate the concern of being targeted for criticism. I appreciate that there is a climate of fear. This fear being promulgated is a nebulous and irrational and MAYBE unfounded one and yet our closest friends apparently would like to shun us over it. What if it can only hurt us because we have CHOSEN to believe "the fear" is really a threat or that being "ostracized" is more threatening than even the corporate take over? What if the prison we think we are being guided towards is the "affect" of the collective mind and the only real way to escape is to stop believing in its power?

I was reading this sermon form ML King today.

Quote Draft of Chapter XIV,
    “The Mastery of Fear or Antidotes for Fear”
    July 1962-
    March 1963
    [July ~962-M~~h 19631
    [Atlanta, Ga ]

King first developed a sermon an the subject of fear during the early years that King
    assisted his father. at Ebenezer. In that sermon, developed from one that he preached
    at Dexter in 1957, he draws on the work of Riverside Church ministers Harry
    Emerson Fosdick and Robert McCrackem, and theologian Paul Tillich and Joshua
    Liebmen, to offer ways to conquer modern feras. King identafies fear as a major
    cause of war and prescribes he as its remedy “~Love. understanding and
    organized goodwill can cast out fear". Or to put it another way, not [armament] but
    disarmament will cast out fear, and disarmament will not become a reality until
    enough goodwill and good faith are released to make mutual trust a reality

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear For fear has to do with
    punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love ” I John 4.18
    “For God hath not pen us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a
    sound mind ” I1 Timotny 1 7
    Today it has become almost a truism to call our time an “age of fear” In these
    days of terrifying change, bitter international tension and chaotic social disruption,
    who has not experienced the paralysis of crippling fear’ Everywhere there are people depressed and bewildered, irritable and nervous all because of the monster of fear Like a nagging hound of hell, fear follows our every footstep, leaving us tormented by day and tortured by night.
    Our fears assume many different disguises and dress themselves in strangely
    different robes. There are those superstitious fears that range from the fear of
    walking under a ladder to a fear of Friday the thirteenth There are those fears
    that fall under the category of “personal anxiety” Everywhere we find men and
    women facing these fears They fear bad health, so they begin to find evidence of
    disease in every meaningless symptom They fear growing old, so they dose themselves with a succession of drugs advertised to keep them young When they are
    not worried about their physical health, they are worried about their personalities They fear others and they fear themselves, so they are driven through life
    with a sense of insecurity, a lack of self-confidence, and a nagging feeling of failure. They end up with what the psychologists call an inferiority complex
    Strangely enough there are those who fear success, so they wander aimlessly down the frightenng road of excessive drink and sexual promiscuity.
    How many people
    have allowed endless fears to transform the sunrise of love and peace into a sunset of inner depression?
    Sometimes our fears are dressed in the garments of mental phobias These nagging phobias take many forms-fear of water, fear of high places, fear of closed
    rooms, fear of darkness and fear of being alone. These phobias continue to accumulate until at last many face what the psychiatrists call phobophobia-the fear of fear, being afraid of being afraid.
    Then there are those economic fears which are especially real in this highly
    competitive society Karen Horney has set forth the thesis that most of the psychological problems of our age grow out of this gnawing economic fear Many men
    are tormented by the possible or actual failure of their businesses Others are tortured by the uncertainty of the stock market. Numerous people are plagued with
    the fear of unemployment and the collapse of their careers because of a force
    called automation. One of the tragic things about unemployment is that it crushes
    a man’s sense of pride, drowns his spirit, and leaves him standing before his wife
    and children as a disastrous failure How real and frustrating are our economic
    fears!
    There are, above all, the religious and ontological fears They are at [strikeout illegible] bottom the fear of death and nonbeing. The atomic bomb and nuclear
    weapons have lifted the fear of death to morbid proportions More than anything
    else, the haunting spectacle of possible nuclear annihilation has saturated our day
    with “the spirit of fear” Hamlet’s soliloquy, “to be or not to be,” is the desperate
    question falling from many trembling lips Indicative of the intensity of this contemporary fear of death is the mad quest to build fallout shelters, but the fear
    increases even more when sober assessment reminds us that a shelter would be of
    little use against a sizeable H-bomb In agonizing desperation we petition our governments to increase the nuclear stockpile, but we soon discover that this fanatical quest to maintain “a balance of terror” increases rather than diminishes fear, for it
    leaves all nations frightfully at tiptoe stance not quite knowing which diplomatic
    faux pas will result in the pushing of the fatal bottom The fear of death leaves so
    many people wandering through a bleak dungeon with no hope for reaching an exit
    sign.
    So the problem of fear is one of the most serious problems of modern life. It
    leaves so many people psychologically wrecked and spiritually dejected. It drains
    one’s energy and depletes one’s resources This is why Emerson said, “He has not
    learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear ”6 continue here
    The subject of renouncing crosses all example.

In the last couple of days I have been listening to live stream from the autism one conference. This conference brings together people from across the country with concerns not just about autism but health, medical freedom, religious sovereignty, in addition to parents with injured children and parents whose children need help. This gathering is beautiful and points to thrival over survival.

I am really awed by the strength of this group and how they filter back into their communities and refuse to "go away and be quiet".

The media propaganda on google calls this gathering pseudoscientific and "antivax" quackery. The censorship proponents say "Don't look THERE at what they are saying. But it is gathering a broad spectrum of people who care and actively seek solutions to act for a future of health and freedom.

The assault on us is broad and deep. The move to control us is seemingly coordinated by a powerful force. For instance I heard today that California money is pouring into Texas to support removal of choice for vaccines. That means to me that this is an orchestrated take down ramping up and moving state by state.
    There seems no place to hide or escape. What has been on my mind in the last couple of days is what "my" personal responsibility (ability to respond) may be? It feels overwhelming. Personally I am not a parent. Many present day activists are motivated by their personal tragedies. Also I am older and actually not worried about me.

I do care about the earth and humanity. So I am looking at my own fear of the force and how to act to resist.

One message I grok listening to many activists is that offence is more powerful than defense. I can see how the bullying is meant to make people afraid to act or even be visible. We are SUPPOSED to become defensive. We are supposed to become paralyzed.

Problem (example measles) and made reactive (fear) and then given the solution (agree to force vaccinations). If we don't do that then we are to be shunned and silenced. The suggestion was made by an activist in Texas is stating that running to a "safe" state like Texas is not possible because the assault is national.

But I think we do need to gather numbers and seek FAITH that we have power despite what fear. To risk speaking up by sharing the truth about one's healthy children will be an offensive move.... provide the information that will show vaccinations risk is dire.

IMO it is not just the vaccines but a synergetic toxic combination we face that has its beginnings before we could observe any pattern. We SEE the pattern now, IMO we are responsible to do something. IMO we must confront our fear FIRST of the toxins and the politics and the social forces that seek to paralyze.

What if FREEDOM is in the choice to stand FOR our values? What IF this world of form IS something like an illusion (maya, simulation, game)? What if this is all about how each of us must face our fears and act on our values?

Everyone of us will die so "the game" is not ultimately about hanging on to life. When some have children, maybe it is to stand for their well being and their future so valiantly that we become an "offense to the system"? If one CARES about Life even If one has no children, maybe the choices become more "abstract" and universal... what if the choice to be Fearful OR RELEASE FEAR is the one that we test ourselves against before all else?

IMO the place of what is of soul value is what matters MOST. Maybe there are authentically some humans supporting "the corporatocracy" because they sincerely LOVE this model of poison, death and destruction in the name of (what I cannot understand)? Maybe so but IMO most of the supporters (even if by being passively accepting because of "daily necessity") of the erosion of our LIFE are FEARFUL people. IMO fear is the obvious condition we must begin to change for the sake of OURSELVES.

The collective is made up of individuals.

In this "reality" where we are learning all kinds of attributes: courage, empathy, love, generosity, altruism.... we can change our MINDS. All the feelings that make us have a rush of well being start with our overcoming victories of changed minds. What IF our personal willingness to SAY NO to fear and ignore our paralysis, reject nihilism, renounce tyranny etc. (add all that one would hate to live in) is the only real POINT?

The "study" is a case in point. All who fear to add the names of their happy healthy kids to a study SHOWING the power of choice are in need of becoming able to respond DIFFERENTLY

Actually in the bIGGEST context, I think we all need to deal with FEAR before death IMO. IMO WE MAY CARRY TAKE OUR FEAR OUTTA HERE and find it makes us rinse and repeat the lesson.

"Humans Get up off your knees" was said by one wise IMO man.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th May 2019 at 05:36.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Delight (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

I think one of the reasons why this issue is so difficult is that the pro-vaxxers are being asked to venture far out of their comfort zone, entertaining the possibility that what the mainstream news is telling them about vaccines might not be the truth.
    And what that implies, which is that the mainstream news might be giving them misinformation about a lot of other very important things as well--that would be overwhelming.
    As the unconscious suspicions grow that this might be the case, the anxiety and fear grows as well, and as staying in denial becomes more difficult, the self-defensive acts become more aggressive.
    It's a dangerous situation, and I wish I could see what the end will be...
    It is so wacky that Mike Adam's song Be Divergent has been "in the air" (on Bell's show and I found it too).

I think we have been seeing the same mechanism in all affronts to a world "our hearts know is possible" (Charles Eisenstein). MAKE US DOUBT WHO WE ARE! In the video I posted, Bruce Lipton's work "the Honeymoon Effect" was referenced and THEN Bell talking afterwards about "the power of love" acted a little bashful as if people would think he had gone off the deep end.

That in itself is pretty telling for me. People all over the spectrum are afraid and doubtful Will we be seen as TOO divergent from "facts" to be trusted (even by our rational aspect of self)? IMO there are many toes in the water when the cure will be throwing oneself off the deep end.

The idea of INTENTION is predicated on a VERY woowoo concept... that what we expect with every fiber of being is more powerful than all evidence. The interesting and so important tak away about INSPIRATION then implementation when paradigms collide is that we cannot straddle the fence about " are we CAUSE or are we AFFECT of the world.

I have been listening to all sorts of paradigm change information for decades. the paradigm gap and it is HUGE. IMO it gets down to faith that we are CHILDREN of GOD, not a god in some little form but the very CREATOR of the Universe with all the RIGHTS and RESPONSIBILITIES inherent in our DIVINE status... including the power to create heaven on earth.

It may be that we individually MUST make this true ourselves on the small scale or WE WILL never see it even if its all around us? The forces are ranged against us? TRUE FAITH cannot be moved. It may then show up in our environment.

The CREATOR made our bodies perfect reflection of LIFE which informs the "vitalist" perspective. That IMO means to me that we can live a full and beautiful example of this power in daily life. Maybe that is the battle... between those who want us to forget we are of GOD and those who want us to be afraid of everything and those who know WHO we really are.

IMO if we TRULY understand our own status, we have no fear. This means we are imperturbable in the face of evil and when we leave this mortal material (whatever it is), we will not need ever to come back and GROK that. Because IMO when we KNOW who we are in the face of all simulated evil (live backwards), we escape the wheel. Maybe those who die with conscious awareness of being Divine WILL gravitate to realms beyond the duality struggle?

Pure INTENTION acts for the highest good (because GOD is good) IMO and must be effective. It may be that we will never see how our INTENTION is reflected ultimately in "time" but IMO if we INTEND purely, we MUST also receive the highest good too.

I am feeling this truth today. It inspires courage. "You (whatever) are NOT the boss of me!" I am going to say like Bobby Kennedy, that no matter what happens, I will stand with humanity (humanity is God's childhood). I will not doubt we deserve to live in truth, freedom, beauty and WILL succeed.
    Last edited by Delight; 26th May 2019 at 22:32.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), onawah (26th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

I found The Honeymoon Effect in pdf form. We are love but we forgot and if we remember that personal and planetary love feel like a honeymoon, AHHHHHH. And if we just realized that love is all we need?

That still does not mean to me that we don't act but IMO we (I since this is what I grappling with...) can't be healed and still act from fear, anger and grief but from power that has the vision of those who know who we are.

For instance, I to fear I will not be able to meet my needs while in resistance, start fighting others, or succumb to deep depression when events look bad.... seems self defeating. Growing edge....

Quote For
    Heaven on Earth
    Through
    Love for ourselves
    Love for one another
    Love for our planet
    Quote The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating heaven on Earth

we can’t just sit in an easy chair and then one day get up and open the door to
    greet the new world. Evolution is an active process not a passive one, and every one of us
    has to be a participant. I subscribe not only to Lovelock’s Gaia theory but also to his wise
    advice about avoiding “us versus them” thinking:
    If we are all to live well with the Earth and survive this century, we have to
    understand that to strive for human rights alone is not enough. We have to understand
    that we and all living things from bacteria to trees, from amoeba to whales are all part
    of this great living Earth System. Most important, we have to act personally and not
    expect others to do our duty … We tend far too much to seek scapegoats, people to
    blame for the environmental troubles, whereas it is us all. We determine everything
    we do and we’ve got to keep that in mind.
    I grant you that it’s difficult to follow Lovelock’s advice when reading depressing
    headlines about oil spills and corrupt business and political leaders. I find it a lot easier to
    avoid scapegoating when I focus on noble gases doing their part to change the world.
    That’s why I decided to end this chapter by introducing you to a few of the noble gases
    I’ve had the privilege of connecting with on my long and fascinating journey from agnostic
    scientist to spiritual scientist.
    Roses, Tulsi, and Dignity
    When Margaret and I received an invitation to travel to India to meet Bharat Mitra and
    Bhavani Lev, we felt compelled to go. How could we resist meeting in person (not just on
    Skype) a couple who had founded a loving community and company called ORGANIC
    INDIA, whose philosophy embraces Gaia: “Creation is one. The Earth is one. We are
    one.”
    Like many Westerners, Bharat Mitra (from Israel) and Bhavani (from the United States)
    went to India as spiritual seekers. In India, they found a guru, Sri H. W. L. Poonja (Papaji),
    and a simpler life. But unlike most pilgrims, they stayed in India to make Lucknow (the
    capital of the state of Uttar Pradesh and where they lived with Papaji) their home and the
    headquarters of ORGANIC INDIA. Says Bhavani, “We felt called to start an organic
    revolution in India.” Acting as enlightened noble gas excimers, Bharat Mitra and Bhavani
    excited other “noble-gas” participants to create a community to share their light, not only
    among themselves but with the rest of the world as well.
    They started their revolution in 1997 in the town of Azamgarh. In the ’60s, many
    farmers in this community had embraced the high-tech “Green Revolution” farming
    methods that Western corporations had introduced to India. They mortgaged their farms
    and lives to buy the promise of costly genetically modified seeds; and then had to borrow
    more to pay for the synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, and modern irrigation projects required
    to grow the genetically modified plants. The goal was to fend off the country’s famines
    that had once been considered inevitable, and at first it seemed to work. Yields increased
    and formerly poverty-stricken towns and the farmers who lived in them prospered.
    But by the time ORGANIC INDIA started its work in Azamgarh, many farmers had
    become disillusioned and desperate. Their fields had indeed turned green but in the process
    had sucked up so much groundwater that they needed to dig deeper and deeper wells and
    borrow more and more money. The genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and
    petrochemical sprays produced an environmental disaster with devastating consequences.
    Monsanto’s GMO “monster crops” accelerated depletion of soil nutrients, creating plant
    blight, which in turn led to an invasion of destructive insects. The farmers had to borrow
    more money to buy more and more chemicals to grow their crops to fend off pests that had
    become resistant. In the last decade, nearly 200,000 Indian farmers, unable to continue to
    work their depleted land and unable to make loan payments, took their own lives—many
    by drinking the very pesticides they had been told would ensure a good livelihood for them
    and their families.
    Unsurprisingly, when ORGANIC INDIA arrived in Azamgarh, farmers were suspicious
    of more Westerners asking them to radically change the way they work. And just as a
    practical matter, they were leery of becoming organic farmers, because it takes at least
    three years to certify a field as organic.
    Despite these suspicions, one farmer named Kailash Nath Singh decided to take a
    chance by going organic on his small, three-acre farm. That small step couldn’t have been
    more symbolic; not only was Singh going back to the way his ancestors had farmed but he
    was doing it with the ancient crop tulsi (also called holy basil), a wild medicinal herb that
    has been used for thousands of years in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda) to heal
    body and mind.
    Now, thanks to ORGANIC INDIA’s subsidies during their transition, 15 years later
    there are 1,000 organic farmers in Azamgarh and 20,000 around the country. The stories
    these grateful farmers tell are incredibly moving and a testament to the sustainability of
    organic farming—constant enrichment of the soil, healthier livestock, fewer miscarriages,
    and thriving children. Says Kailash Nath Singh, “Organic farming has come as a real
    blessing for our family. Our succeeding generations will reap the benefits and realize how
    the land has not lost its fertility due to heavy use of chemicals.”
    I can’t tell you how inspiring it was for Margaret and me to see women and men
    working in organic tulsi, psyllium, and intoxicatingly fragrant rose fields (used in their
    fabulous Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea), cultivating their crops in a sustainable way. They are
    literally healing the Earth one field at a time. Says Bharat Mitra, “It’s not only that they
    have sustainable income, not only that the environment is healthy, not only that their
    livestock is doing well, not only their own health has improved so significantly, but they
    have the dignity of being farmers again. How beautiful. How natural. How simple.”
    Last edited by Delight; 26th May 2019 at 23:19.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019), onawah (26th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Italy's life expectancy is going up and the infant mortality rate is going down. While the U.S. Is losing life expectancy the past two years and we are still at the bottom in infant mortality. Same with Japan who has lower vaccine schedules. Its plain to see something is going on here in the U.S. where we are 5% of the world population but take 51% of the pharmaceuticals.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019), Delight (26th May 2019), onawah (26th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Litigation for HPV injury may be taken outside the vaccine court in the US. IMO we have to be activists because we know to love you is to love me.

Quote FDA OKs HPV Vaccine for Adults Up to Age 45
    Previously approved for individuals ages 9 to 26 years by Ian Ingram, Deputy Managing Editor, MedPage Today
    October 07, 2018

SAVE
    SAVED

WASHINGTON -- The FDA expanded the approval of Gardasil 9, the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, to include men and women ages 27 to 45, the agency announced Friday.

"Today's approval represents an important opportunity to help prevent HPV-related diseases and cancers in a broader age range," said Peter Marks, MD, PhD, director of the FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, in a statement.

The CDC estimates that HPV vaccination can prevent more than 90% of HPV-related cancers, which most commonly include those of the cervix and oropharynx, as well as penile, anal, vaginal, and vulvar cancers.

In all, an estimated 31,000 new HPV-related cases are diagnosed in the U.S. each year. In women, roughly 12,000 new cervical cancer cases are diagnosed each year and 4,000 die from the disease.

In 2014, the agency first approved Gardasil 9 for individuals ages 9 to 26. It covers nine types of HPV, including seven that can lead to cancer (16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58).

An earlier version of the vaccine first came to market in 2006 -- marketed as Gardasil and covering four types of HPV -- for HPV prevention in girls and women ages 9 years to 26. This indication was later expanded to include boys and men in this same age group.

Questions have been raised at various times over the vaccine's safety, but most studies have found the vaccine to be safe, including a study conducted in women during early pregnancy. The FDA reports that the safety of Gardasil 9 was evaluated in roughly 13,000 individuals, with injection site pain, swelling, headaches, and redness being the most frequently reported adverse events.

The efficacy data for the new approval comes from both earlier studies with the 4-valent HPV vaccine and a study of the newer 9-valent version.

For women ages 27 to 45, the vaccine was studied in roughly 3,200 women who were followed for 3.5 years on average. The vaccine was 88% effective in preventing persistent infection; genital warts; precancerous cervical, vaginal, and vulvar lesions; and HPV-related cervical cancers (for types covered by the vaccine).

In men ages 27 to 45 years, the approval was based on both the efficacy data in women for this age group, the earlier trials in boys and younger men, and immunogenicity data from a trial of 150 men in this older age group.

Quote Published on May 24, 2019
    Worldwide, health authorities and vaccine stakeholders have witnessed and virtually ignored the devastation left in the wake of HPV vaccination programs. The official position is nearly always the same: coincidence, mass hysteria, psychosis, invented illness, ad nauseum... Is there any hope for the families of HPV vaccine survivors? The SaneVax team believes the answer is 'yes'! Mr. Krakow will focus on our experience thus far with obtaining justice for HPV vaccine-injury victims in the justice system.

Robert J. Krakow, JD
    Robert J. Krakow, Esq., is the principal at the Law Office of Robert J. Krakow, PC, in New York. He specializes in vaccine injury claims, toxic torts, medical malpractice, civil litigation, criminal law, and more. His CV includes: Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor, New York, Bureau Chief; and Office of the District Attorney, County of New York, Assistant District Attorney. Robert was the chairman of the nonprofit Lifespire, serving individuals with developmental challenges.

Norma Erickson
    In 2010, Norma Erickson established SaneVax Inc. as a direct response to the worldwide devastation left in the wake of HPV vaccination programs. The SaneVax team believes no vaccine should be approved for public use without first being scientifically proven Safe, Affordable, Necessary and Effective. At no time from concept through administration have HPV vaccines met any of these common-sense criteria. Therefore, she and the SaneVax team have made it their mission to create a world where only scientifically proven SANE vaccines and vaccination practices are allowed.

more from the conference

Quote The social, economic & health chaos that a single vaccine has created in Carmen de Bolívar, Colombia

Published on May 24, 2019
    In 2013, the Colombian Congress decreed that the Gardasil vaccine against HPV was "free and mandatory". When the vaccination began, hundreds of girls in Carmen de Bolívar began to faint and suffer seizures. The government commissioned a study which concluded that the vaccine was safe and that it was a case of "mass psychogeny." It is not surprising that this prefabricated "conclusion" was also presented in other parts of the world. Five years later, another government study has concluded that the girls are sick, that the cause is unknown and that they need urgent attention, which is still not being provided. Three girls have died, more than a hundred have tried to commit suicide because of their situation of pain and disability and more than a thousand continue to suffer, without a diagnosis relating their illnesses to the vaccine. Many families have sold their belongings (houses, cars, land) to obtain allopathic treatment that in the best of cases has not worked at all or has worsened the girls' condition. Families are collapsing economically and losing their faith, as they see their sick daughters languishing. According to one of the parents of those affected: "We have 214 acts signed by the national government (...) but they do not comply with anything, and that is how it have have kept us all these five years and our daughters are getting worse." In this talk, I will discuss the social, economic and health chaos that a single vaccine has created in this Colombian town and the government's negligence in failing to recognize that there are victims of the Gardasil vaccine and that they need immediate treatment. For this purpose I'll be visiting the town of Carmen de Bolívar, since the press in Colombia has neglected this story. I will be conducting interviews with victims, families, and health authorities in order to be able to provide firsthand and current information about this tragic situation caused by the Gardasil vaccine.

Mario Lamo-Jimenez
    Last edited by Delight; 27th May 2019 at 00:15.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (27th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

I hear you feelingly Patient.

Over the years, I have worked with a bunch of other parents who are as passionate as I am about keeping vaccines out of childrens lives. One of the things I have learned as an activist is that many of the anti-vaxxer groups lobbying for these kinds of studies and changes are a strong, close-knit community. People get to know each other in earnest. They talk amongst each other, they are in each others pockets, they know who the good vs the bad guys are and they have each others backs.

However, as with anything else as important as this, parents need to make informed, conscious decisions and do their homework thoroughly and diligently before committing to any kind of study. Personally, I would never try to convince or convert anyone into taking a study if they are not willing, ready or able to.

Like yourself, I am acutely aware of what can happen as a result of parents not vaccinating their kids. I have so many of my own personal stories to share and it has gone a long way into understanding the pressure, the propaganda, the mind-set, the deceptions and the ignorance that prevails. It is an absolute travesty that as a parent, I have to fight an insane system that wants to take away my right as a human being to be able to choose what I put into my childs body.

And just like yourself, I also know first-hand how vaccinated vs unvaccinated children are.

I've got friends and family in Australia who have unvaccinated children. The differences between the health of those vaccinated and the health of those unvaccinated is like night and day. My son experiences such incredibly good physical health that when other parents or grandparents share about their own vaccinated children being sick, I have to stay silent because I don't have anything to share!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Delight (27th May 2019), Patient (27th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

37. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

I am feeling this truth today. It inspires courage.
    Good on you Delight! You reminded me of this quote.
    Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it;
    Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it

"You (whatever) are NOT the boss of me!"

My son inspires courage in me. When he was really tiny he used to say to me, "Mama, you are NOT the boss of me!"

I think about my son's future children, and their childrens children and all the generations of children to follow and I know that I have to be courageous for all those future children.

I am going to say like Bobby Kennedy, that no matter what happens, I will stand with humanity (humanity is God's childhood). I will not doubt we deserve to live in truth, freedom, beauty and WILL succeed.
    For years, my son and I had a nightly bedtime ritual. As we lay there on his bed, I would ask him, "What beauty, goodness and freedom have you experienced today?"

Throughout the day, I would consciously immerse my son in all the qualities of beauty, goodness and freedom. So much of humanity has a reality where beauty, goodness and freedom does not exist. My hope is that someday, my son will grow up to be a future role model to inspire and aid others.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Delight (27th May 2019), onawah (27th May 2019), Patient (27th May 2019), Paul (27th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

39. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

For years, my son and I had a nightly bedtime ritual. As we lay there on his bed, I would ask him, "What beauty, goodness and freedom have you experienced today?"

Throughout the day, I would consciously immerse my son in all the qualities of beauty, goodness and freedom. So much of humanity has a reality where beauty, goodness and freedom does not exist. My hope is that someday, my son will grow up to be a future role model to inspire and aid others.
    Thanks very much! I am certain he will be inspiring and assist others from your love and now his love of these qualities! I look for them also.

Maine eliminated philosophical and religious exemptions but at least the news covered the argument with some significance communicated. I think more and more people are realizing something is afoot.

Protestors rally at Maine Statehouse against mandatory vaccination bill

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019), onawah (27th May 2019), Patient (27th May 2019), Paul (27th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 39 LastLast