+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst 1 35 45

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

1. Link to Post #881
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,018 times in 11,796 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

"Vaccines Revealed" Episode 7 free online for 23 &1/2 hours from the time of this post.
    "In today’s “pandemic” world, will you be able to make a choice about what happens to YOUR body (or your child’s body)
    Or…
    Are you going to be forced against your will?
    And... what if you do it unwittingly because the true side-effects are not disclosed?
    This is about personal space - this is about Human Rights.
    This is about some of the most fundamental issues that affect human beings.
    To compel shots against one’s will is against individual rights and your health freedom.

“I believe in individual rights.”

-Dr. Patrick Gentempo

TONIGHT:
    Front and center: Current, up-to-the-minute interview with Dr. Zach Bush.

Zach is one of the very few Triple Board Certified doctors in the United States.
    What he knows about viruses, the immune system, and how that all fits into our current 2020 “pandemic” is life-changing.
    “I began looking into Vaccine safety when I realized that my two daughters were injured by these shots”
    -Gayle Delong Ph.D.
    I looked and realized that every time they got one of “these shots” it got worse...
    “If you asked your doctor, ‘Name 3 ingredients in that syringe,’ most doctors wouldn’t be able to tell you.”

-Sherri Tenpenny, D.O.
    Both here in this interview with Dr. Toni Bark, plus an interview with Patrick Gentempo:

This is a must-see night.
    Patrick Gentempo"
    Each breath a gift...

2. Link to Post #882
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

Wow, does the following ever belong in this thread!
    Did the Federal Government Just Secretly Take Over Vaccine Policy Usurping the Authority of the States?
    9/15/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/did-t...of-the-states/

Connecting the Dots
    by Wayne Rohde
    Health Impact News

"Over the course of the last several months there have been a few developments, when looked at individually, that do not create much of a response or concern to the masses.

Yet when you zoom out a bit, these events, scattered about and seemingly not connected, start to fit together into a pattern.

Chaos theory can be defined as “within the apparent randomness of chaotic complex systems, there are underlying patterns, interconnectedness, constant feedback loops, repetition, self-similarity, fractals, and self-organization.”

The events I refer to are:

1) The enactment of The PREP Act by the Secretary of HHS.

2) The Secretary of HHS actions to remove shoulder injury and syncope from the NVICP.

3) The Secretary of HHS amending the PREP Act to allow pharmacists to administer childhood vaccines to our kids ages 3-18.

4) The Secretary of HHS issuing guidance allowing pharmacists to administer an approved COVID vaccine to kids ages 3-18.

First big dot to connect
    The enactment of The PREP Act (Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness 2005) was declared by the Secretary of HHS on March 10, 2020.

This allowed our nation to address the COVID “pandemic” by extending legal protections to manufacturers of medical supplies and equipment, plus allowing our federal government to harness the resources necessary to combat this virus.

This also extended to the states for them to enact Emergency Powers that restricted businesses, social gatherings, focusing medical responses to COVID only.

At the same time, the Secretary of HHS forwarded his intentions via a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) to remove shoulder injury (SIRVA) and syncope (fainting) from the NVICP, thus any claims for injuries resulting in shoulder injuries or the result of injured incurred after falling because of fainting.

Shoulder injury is the #1 claim for injury in the Vaccine Court. By far outdistancing GBS, yet combined, nearly 64% of all petitions filed in the NVICP allege these two injury types.

Outside of those who follow the NVICP closely or attorneys who practice in the Program, there was not as much interest from the general public.

The advisory committee to the Secretary of HHS for these matters voted unanimously to keep shoulder injury and syncope as a stated injury. The committee sent a letter to the Secretary to inform him of their action.

That did not stop the Secretary. Later in the summer, the Secretary moved “all in” with a new NPRM.

Several theories started to emerge as to why the Secretary is pushing so aggressively and what will happen when those injuries are removed from the Program.

Most of these claims for shoulder injuries are derived from poor administration of a vaccine at a retail pharmacy. Going forward after the removal of SIRVA, can pharmacists be sued for negligence because of poor administration?

The answer is yes. But that is not the end of this story.

Just another dot to connect
    In August of this year, the Secretary of HHS issued declaration to amend the PREP Act to allow pharmacists to administer vaccines approved for the schedule to children ages 3-18. With so many adults having problems from vaccinations at retail pharmacies, why allow children? Read my recent article about all the details:

PREP Act Secretly Amended this Week to Allow Pharmacists to Vaccinate Children Ages 3-18
    Another dot
    Then on Sept 3, 2020, the Secretary of HHS issued guidance to allow pharmacists to administer the COVID vaccine (yet to be approved) to children as young as three years of age.

Keep in mind, clinical trials are ongoing and no children are included in the trials this young. This action preempts any state law or statute regarding the administration of a COVID vaccine.

And another dot to connect
    Buried in the recent guidance announcement by the Secretary is the statement that pharmacists now will be considered “covered persons” under the PREP Act. They will not incur any liability for their licensed actions to administer vaccinations.

This removes any liability to sue for an injury and goes against the NPRM issued back in March by removing these injuries and asserts that such claims should be filed in civil court.

Yet another dot to connect
    During my sophomore year in college, my statistics professor talked about chaos theory by illustrating the use of jumping jacks, throwing them up in the air, watching them fall to the ground, and the pattern they left after they settled.

To me, it looked like a mess that someone would have to clean up. But after looking at the floor, stepping back a bit, I could see a pattern emerge.

So what do we make of all this mess of The PREP Act, and the Secretary of HHS’ actions?

Let’s connect the dots
    If you look at this from a distance, you will notice a pattern appearing.

And it hit me like a ton of bricks.

By connecting the actions of the Secretary of HHS and those dots (actions), it does give the appearance of:

A complete federalization of our nation’s vaccine policy traditionally conducted and carried out by the states.

Using the PREP Act, without consultation by Congress, circumventing state legislatures, our federal government is now creating vaccine standards and policy.

So what is next for the Secretary of HHS?

Exemptions perhaps.

Or maybe closing down the NVICP and rolling whatever is left of very limited vaccine injury into the CounterMeasures Injury Compensation Program.

Wayne Rohde is the author of The Vaccine Court. He has an upcoming Podcast of NVICP, The PREP Act, CounterMeasures Injury Comp Program and COVID vaccine legal issues starting Mid-October."
    Each breath a gift...

3. Link to Post #883
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Vaccines Revealed" [Ep. #8] Premiere of "Trace Amounts" (the entire movie
    9/16/20
    "Trace Amounts" Free online for the next 20 hours from the time of this posting
    AND:
    More from Dr. Zach Bush

“The more I researched, the more I couldn’t believe my eyes, and the more I knew there was no way I could just sit back and not do anything about this.

I quit my career, moved into an RV, hired a production crew, and hit the road for years attending Autism conferences, filming Autism rallies, performing experiments with scientists, interviewing everyone and anyone who would talk to us, and so much more.

When the tour was over, I spent the next two years sifting through almost 300 hours of video footage, thousands of leaked documents, closed-door meeting transcripts, and countless scientific studies.

It then took me another 3 years working with my post-production team to piece everything together into what has become the feature documentary film you’re about to see.”

Filmmaker: Eric Gladen

This movie is the true story of the mercury poisoning of Eric Gladen - and his painful journey.

Follow his quest for the scientific truth about the role of mercury poisoning in the current Autism Epidemic

Mercury is a known toxin that causes debilitating neurological and physical damage…

So why and how did it end up in our childhood shots?

Click here to enjoy tonight’s Worldwide Free Premiere of TRACE AMOUNTS.

AND...

Part 3 of our shocking interview with Brian Hooker. - This one’s a head shaker.

He tells of his encounters with Dr. Thompson.

Thompson’s study showed a significant statistical correlation between thimerosal/mercury in these shots and neurological tics in boys.

And instead of investigating this, a chief CDC official came down on Thompson and said “You will not publish this result…”

“The CDC site states that thimerosal is safe and exposure has no risk.

… Nothing could be further from the truth”

Wow,

Patrick Gentempo "
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fifi (16th September 2020), greybeard (16th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #884
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unfortunately, the video containing the premiere of "Trace Amounts" couldn't be embedded here.
    You would have to register for the free showing of the "Vaccines Revealed" documentary in order to see it.
    But it will only be showing for 8 hours, 40 minutes from the time of this posting.
    Certainly worth seeing if you want to know more about autism and vaccines!
    Each breath a gift...

6. Link to Post #885
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Vaccines Revealed" Episode 9
    Free online for the next 23 hours from the time of this posting.

From the email update:

"HE* got death threats

We have a hot-off-the-press 2020 exclusive interview with a well-known doctor.

His name is so controversial, we can’t even type it out, or our emails are flagged and will not get delivered.

Here’s a hint:

He noticed something in his patients after their routine “shots”

And…
    ...Simply raised the question about the connection between MMR and autism.

This updated interview is mind-blowing.

You will not hear this anywhere else, and we have had to work some serious loopholes to even bring it to you.

** if it’s not playing, hang tight, we have several backups in place and will have it back up and running within 30 minutes.

Then…

Make sure and catch what Sayer Ji says about “hazmat suits” in doctors offices in the first 5 minutes.

And…

What about the most controversial shot of all time… Gardasil.

You’ll be appalled when you hear what Brian Hooker (quickly becoming a watcher favorite) has to say about that @ 22:32 in this episode

And tonight - what a treat: I have the honor of introducing you to Dr. Heather Wolfson. And boy, will she reel you in!

Interestingly, Heather is married to Dr. Jack Wolfson - a Board-Certified Cardiologist.

And just wait until you hear how Dr. Jack Wolfson was vilified for his atypical views on medicine @ 49:14

As a parent, you’ll connect with the message.

AND FINALLY..

… What you’ve been overwhelmingly longing for...

I can’t even count the number of messages, emails and reaching out with this singular question:

Dr. Gentempo - “So what do I do now?”

Well, you are in for a real treat. Dr. Dan Pompa - a Cellular Detox Expert will be talking expressly about this issue - for those of you who’ve had those questions.

You’ll find yourself leaning in for this one.

With purpose,

Dr. Patrick Gentempo"

Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (Yesterday), Deux Corbeaux (Today), Gemma13 (Today), Harmony (Today)

8. Link to Post #886
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,524 times in 1,354 posts

A United States District Court Judge in Pennsylvania declared certain "Covid-19" restrictions unconstitutional. The 66 page opinion is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FL3...9hdsvmZmx/view

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Gemma13 (Today), Harmony (Today), onawah (Yesterday)

10. Link to Post #887
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,684 times in 1,810 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    A United States District Court Judge in Pennsylvania declared certain "Covid-19" restrictions unconstitutional. The 66 page opinion is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FL3...9hdsvmZmx/view
    Wow Satori - so what happens now?

P.S. Thanks to onawah and other posters. I haven't had a chance to look at this thread yet so after a quick browse and watching just a small portion of the "episodes" there is some solid information here that is great for referring people to.
    Last edited by Gemma13; Today at 09:39.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today)

12. Link to Post #888
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 264 posts

those in the US who do attend those trump rallies need to chant "NO VACCINES NO VACCINES NO VACCINES" in succession. So that trump will get the message.
    Last edited by spade; Today at 12:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst 1 35 45