+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst 1 35 45 46 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

1. Link to Post #881
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,547 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

Unfortunately, the video containing the premiere of "Trace Amounts" couldn't be embedded here.
    You would have to register for the free showing of the "Vaccines Revealed" documentary in order to see it.
    But it will only be showing for 8 hours, 40 minutes from the time of this posting.
    Certainly worth seeing if you want to know more about autism and vaccines!
    Each breath a gift...

2. Link to Post #882
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

"Vaccines Revealed" Episode 9
    Free online for the next 23 hours from the time of this posting.

From the email update:

"HE* got death threats

We have a hot-off-the-press 2020 exclusive interview with a well-known doctor.

His name is so controversial, we can’t even type it out, or our emails are flagged and will not get delivered.

Here’s a hint:

He noticed something in his patients after their routine “shots”

And…
    ...Simply raised the question about the connection between MMR and autism.

This updated interview is mind-blowing.

You will not hear this anywhere else, and we have had to work some serious loopholes to even bring it to you.

** if it’s not playing, hang tight, we have several backups in place and will have it back up and running within 30 minutes.

Then…

Make sure and catch what Sayer Ji says about “hazmat suits” in doctors offices in the first 5 minutes.

And…

What about the most controversial shot of all time… Gardasil.

You’ll be appalled when you hear what Brian Hooker (quickly becoming a watcher favorite) has to say about that @ 22:32 in this episode

And tonight - what a treat: I have the honor of introducing you to Dr. Heather Wolfson. And boy, will she reel you in!

Interestingly, Heather is married to Dr. Jack Wolfson - a Board-Certified Cardiologist.

And just wait until you hear how Dr. Jack Wolfson was vilified for his atypical views on medicine @ 49:14

As a parent, you’ll connect with the message.

AND FINALLY..

… What you’ve been overwhelmingly longing for...

I can’t even count the number of messages, emails and reaching out with this singular question:

Dr. Gentempo - “So what do I do now?”

Well, you are in for a real treat. Dr. Dan Pompa - a Cellular Detox Expert will be talking expressly about this issue - for those of you who’ve had those questions.

You’ll find yourself leaning in for this one.

With purpose,

Dr. Patrick Gentempo"

Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (17th September 2020), Deux Corbeaux (18th September 2020), Gemma13 (18th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020)

4. Link to Post #883
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

A United States District Court Judge in Pennsylvania declared certain "Covid-19" restrictions unconstitutional. The 66 page opinion is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FL3...9hdsvmZmx/view

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Gemma13 (18th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), onawah (17th September 2020)

6. Link to Post #884
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    A United States District Court Judge in Pennsylvania declared certain "Covid-19" restrictions unconstitutional. The 66 page opinion is here:

Wow Satori - so what happens now?

P.S. Thanks to onawah and other posters. I haven't had a chance to look at this thread yet so after a quick browse and watching just a small portion of the "episodes" there is some solid information here that is great for referring people to.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 18th September 2020 at 09:39.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), onawah (19th September 2020)

8. Link to Post #885
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

those in the US who do attend those trump rallies need to chant "NO VACCINES NO VACCINES NO VACCINES" in succession. So that trump will get the message.
    Last edited by spade; 18th September 2020 at 12:32.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

onawah (19th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #886
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Vaccines Revealed" replaying free 48 hours--last time.
    I just got this email update at 9pm tonight from:
    Jeff Hays info@jeffhaysfilms.com

"We’re working up to hitting 2-Million views of this crucially timed series
    RECORD SETTING!
    Mandatory V@((!N@T!0N$ are coming. (We can’t even type the “v” word, or our emails get censored)
    We put many many backups in place to make sure there was uninterrupted viewing of every jaw-dropping interview.
    But… there were a few “fails” when we didn’t move quite fast enough and censorship caught up with us.
    So… We are opening up all 9 episodes…
    INCLUDING…
    All 5 exclusive 2020 interviews talking about all of your current concerns.
    Will “they” be mandatory?
    What’s the truth about the medical reports?
    What does the future for my family really look like?
    But…
    Once the next 48 hours are over, we have to take them down.
    Make sure you take advantage of this series before it’s gone.
    Because once the clock strikes midnight on Sunday, they’re gone.
    And I’m warning you right now, there will not be a replay.

CLICK HERE to access all episodes now: https://www.vrevealed.com/trailer/?c...affiliate=3448

Enjoy!
    Jeff Hays
    Jeff Hays Films
    'Movies that Make Movements'
    P.S. Congratulations on being part of an exclusive group of people who get to peek behind the curtain! You’re going to be stunned to see what’s really going on…
    If you want a chance to review this forbidden content… You need to watch now. Because once it’s gone… It’s gone."

(Usually they wait for a while before playing these kinds of docuseries online free after the first showing, but I don't recall one ever not being shown again, so it may be that the information shared in this series was too explosive, and will not be permitted to run again online for free, though TPTB can't stop them from selling it. (At least, not yet!)
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
    As far as I know, these links will only last through this weekend:

continued

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Wow Satori - so what happens now?

P.S. Thanks to onawah and other posters. I haven't had a chance to look at this thread yet so after a quick browse and watching just a small portion of the "episodes" there is some solid information here that is great for referring people to.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The last episode is a premiere showing of "Trace Amounts" --no video url to copy here for that--you have to register for the series to see it.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), greybeard (19th September 2020), Harmony (19th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #887
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Onawah, I wanted to thank you for all of your effort in helping people to learn about vaccines. I would think that your efforts might be fueled by someone close to you who has been themselves injured by vaccines. If true, I send my support to you.

Like many things in life, unless they are experienced first hand people do not understand the harm that is being caused.

The real unfortunate thing is that more and more people are learning about the adverse effects of vaccines, but many are leaning after the damage has been done.

It makes me sic to my stomache when I think about the damage to people that might occur if they push this covid vaccine. There have been some bad results from the human tests - so maybe they should just stop, right? I wish.

I have twin boys who are on the autism spectrum from.vaccines. I have been reading and researching about it ever since.

One thing that I haven't seen spoken of..."vitamin K" shot that they give to babies at the hospital a day or two after birth. They did this to our other son without our consent. One of the side affects is eczema. My poor son is covered head to toe in eczema all the time. Watching your son have issues sleeping due to the itching is heart wrenching. They are many other problems, but enough said already.

Yes there are creams, etc.

But the bottom line is - vitamin k shot is unnecessary. People - do your best to keep your children from getting these vaccines. If you do not, you will watch a lifetime of unnecessary pain and frustration.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (19th September 2020), onawah (19th September 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

14. Link to Post #888
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So sorry for your suffering and your childrens'. I was injured by the SV40 polio vaccine when I was 6 years old. I knew there was something very wrong with it immediately and tried to tell my teacher, mother, school nurse, etc. but of course, no one would listen.
    I was so traumatized I finally had to make a conscious decision to suppress it all, and the memory didn't re-emerge until I was in my 30s.
    But there was still no info out about the SV40 then, so I I had to wait until I was 50 years old and had a good doctor who did blood work, found mycoplasma diagnosed me with fibromyalgia as a result, and told me I probably had received the SV40.
    I was able to go online and find public records showing where and when it was given, so I finally knew.
    The people responsible for this tragedy are going to be paying in terms of the terrible karma they've created for a long time to come.
    Unfortunately, generations of innocents are paying for it now too, most undeservedly, and will be until it's finally stopped, which can't be soon enough.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Onawah, I wanted to thank you for all of your effort in helping people to learn about vaccines. I would think that your efforts might be fueled by someone close to you who has been themselves injured by vaccines. If true, I send my support to you.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), Harmony (19th September 2020), mountain_jim (20th September 2020), Patient (20th September 2020), pueblo (19th September 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

16. Link to Post #889
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccine Awareness Week Update 2020
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    September 20, 2020

(Many hyperlinks in the article that are not embedded here)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    So far, this year, NVIC has issued positions and tracked 232 vaccine related bills in 39 states — the highest number of bills ever to have been introduced in state legislatures in a single year
    Thirteen bills in 10 States sought to eliminate vaccine exemptions. None passed. Of the 123 vaccine bills NVIC opposed, only eight bad vaccine bills passed
    Of 10 bills filed across eight states to restrict vaccine exemptions, only one passed (Colorado) requiring a vaccine provider signature or completion of an online education module for religious or conscientious exemptions
    NVIC supported 99 bills that sought to expand vaccine exemptions, the right to make vaccine choices, and offering protection against vaccine tracking systems. That’s up from just 19 good bills NVIC supported in 2015
    The Fifth International Public Conference on Vaccination: “Protecting Health & Autonomy in the 21st Century,” sponsored by NVIC, will be held online October 16 to 18, 2020

"This week, we celebrate our 10th anniversary of Vaccine Awareness Week. In this video, Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), summarizes the high and low points we’ve experienced over the past year, and shares the details about NVIC’s international public conference on vaccination.1

Due to fluctuating social distancing rules and COVID-19-related travel bans, for the first time, this three-day conference will be held entirely online, October 16 through 18, 2020. The theme of this conference will be “Protecting Health and Autonomy in the 21st Century.” I invite you to attend by registering now. Since the conference is virtual, you now have the rare opportunity to attend no matter where you live.

“I was so excited to see how many credentialed scientists and physicians, state senators, authors, human rights activists — how many people agreed to participate,” Fisher says.

“We have more than 40 high-caliber speakers who are going to be presenting at this three-day conference. It also features two films ... We have kept the ticket price really low to try to allow families around the world to be able to see this conference … [It’s just] $80 for three days and three nights of knowledge.”

Register here: https://app.glueup.com/event/20563/register/

Protecting Health and Autonomy in the 21st Century
    The conference is divided into four primary themes:

U.S. and International Vaccine Choice Advocacy
    “Show Us the Science”
    The Paradigm Shift Toward Health and Liberty
    Growing Grassroots Vaccine Awareness
    Following are the scheduled speakers and the topics of their presentations:

Chris Exley, Ph.D. — Aluminum Toxicity and Human Health

Jacob Puliyel, M.D. — Redefining Vaccine Reactions to Erase Evidence of Harm

Dennis Rancourt, Ph.D. — From Masking to Mortality Rates: COVID-19 and What the Science Tells Us

Vicky Pebsworth, Ph.D., R.N. — Novel Technologies Driving the Creation of COVID-19 Vaccines

Alan Kassel — Consensus Science Is Not Science Because Science Is Never Settled

Malcolm Kendrick, M.D.— Manipulating Science to Endorse Policy and Market Products

Meryl Nass, M.D. — From Anthrax to COVID-19: What You Need to Know About One Company Making a Coronavirus Vaccine

Sin Hang Lee, Ph.D. — Risks and Failures of HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer Prevention

Theresa Deisher, Ph.D. — Ethical Vaccines and The Use of Human Fetal Cells to Make Vaccines

Rodney Deitert, Ph.D. — Why the Microbiome Matters

Richard Deth, Ph.D. — Inflammation, Epigenetics, Autism and Lessons for COVID-19 Vaccines

Dawn Richardson — U.S. Vaccine Mandates in State Legislatures Since 2010

Ted Kuntz and Rocco Galati, J.D. — The Lobby to Remove Vaccine Choices in Canada

Kris Gaublomme, M.D. — The European Experience with Mandatory Vaccination

Michael Farris, J.D. — Why Homeschooling Is Under Attack and What You Can Do About It

Rabbi Michoel Green — Ethical Questions on Mandatory Vaccination: Respecting Life and Guarding Your Soul

Bishop Joseph Strickland — Rejecting the Culture of Death to Embrace the Sanctity of Life

Eric Metaxas — The Role of Freedom of Conscience for Martin Luther and the Protestant Religion

Stephanie Christner, D.O. — The Shrinking Medical Vaccine Exemption Handcuffing Doctors and Increasing Vaccine Risks

Alvin Moss, M.D. — Why and How Vaccine Mandates Violate the Ethical and Legal Right to Informed Consent

Larry Palevsky, M.D. — The Physician's Duty to First Do No Harm

Bob Sears, M.D. — When Public Policy Invalidates Professional Judgment: A Pediatrician's Experience

David Brownstein, M.D. — Since When Did It Become a Crime to Support the Immune System?

Eric Plasker, D.C. — Raising Healthy Families the 100-year Lifestyle Way

State Sen. Scott Jensen, M.D. — Censoring Freedom of Speech: If It Can Happen to Me, It Can Happen to Anyone

Ronnie Cummins — Grassroots Rising

Joseph Mercola, DO — How To Take Back Control of Your Health

Barbara Loe Fisher — Defending Life and Liberty in the Vaccine Culture War

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., J.D. — Pharmaceutical Companies Must Be Held Legally Accountable for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths

Odette Suter, D.V.M. — What Veterinary Science Tells Us About Pet Vaccines

Steven Rubin, Ph.D. — What Has Happened to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System?

Twila Brase, RN, PHN — Electronic Health Care Records Tracking You from Birth to Death

Marco Cáceres — Tyranny of the Experts: Who's Fact Checking the Fact Checkers?

Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. — Mandatory Vaccination: Adults are Next

Kevin Jenkins — Knowledge is Power

State Sen. Heidi Sampson — Under the Influence: The Vaccine Mandate Lobby Influencing State Legislatures

Andrew Wakefield — Past is Prologue: What the History of the 1986 Act Reveals

Sheila Ealey — When Mothers are Silenced, Children Suffer

Andrew Kaufman, M.D. — Psychological Warfare in the COVID-19 Era

Vera Sharav — Doctors Guilty of Medical Atrocities: From Auschwitz to Tuskegee, Willowbrook and Beyond

Del Bigtree — Walking the Highwire: You Never Walk Alone

Click here to read more
    People Are Losing Faith in Vaccine System
    Obviously, the biggest event over the past 12 months has been the COVID-19 pandemic, and the ultra-rapid development of a pandemic coronavirus vaccine which may or may not become mandatory around the world. Fisher has put together a special report on COVID-19, which she continues to update.

“Certainly, the polling is confirming — not just in the United States, but around the world — that people are losing faith in the vaccine system; they are losing faith in vaccine safety and effectiveness. A lot of it has to do with what has happened this year,” she says.

"This has been a public relations disaster, in my opinion, for the public health profession. They are the ones that have advised politicians around the world, lawmakers, to institute these draconian restrictions, the social distancing, isolation, deprivation — restrictions on people for an infection that at this point has a mortality [rate] of less than 1%.

It doesn't even compare to some of the infectious diseases that have plagued humans in the past, most notably Ebola, which has a 50% mortality rate, smallpox 30%, diphtheria 10% to 20%.

It's just so outsized [and[ out of balance what they've done, and caused a lot of protests all around the world, and a lack of trust in the system. So, it's their own fault for making people more skeptical.”

Communicating With Your Legislators Is Key
    Through it all, the NVIC has continued to monitor legislation in the U.S. Many state legislatures have been working remotely, not allowing people to come into the state capital buildings. As a result, many more Americans are now using the free online NVIC advocacy portal to email and to call their legislators — which is what it’s there for.

“We also have been encouraging people to meet one on one with their legislators, which is the most effective way that you can talk with people and convince them that they need to take a look at these vaccine laws that don't allow exemptions,” Fisher notes.

"What I learned when I worked on Capitol Hill was the people who really run the place are the legislative aides. They're the ones [who] really create the legislation. They're the ones [who] recommend to the member what they should do. I think a lot of people don't realize the power that people have who work for congressmen and senators at the federal and state level.

So, if you're not able to meet with your actual member, don't be upset. You need to meet with the people who are advising him or her and make sure that you are clear about where you stand, and, of course, a legislator wants to get reelected. So, you have to make your voice heard.”

Best and Worst of 2020
    So far, this year, and we’re only in September, NVIC has issued positions and tracked 232 vaccine related bills in 39 states. That's the highest number of vaccine-related bills ever to have been introduced in state legislatures in one year. There were 13 bills in 10 States that sought to eliminate vaccine exemptions. None passed.

Of the 123 vaccine bills NVIC opposed, only eight bad vaccine bills passed. That's a remarkable statistic. It is absolutely a tribute to the people who are using the NVIC advocacy portal. ~ Barbara Loe Fisher
    Of 10 bills filed across eight states to restrict vaccine exemptions, only one passed (Colorado) requiring a vaccine provider signature or completion of an online education module for religious or conscientious exemptions.

In total, there were 99 bills that NVIC supported — bills expanding vaccine exemptions, the right to make vaccine choices, and offering protection against vaccine tracking systems and a few of these good bills did pass. Of the 123 vaccine bills NVIC opposed, only eight bad vaccine bills passed.

“That's a remarkable statistic,” Fisher says. “It is absolutely a tribute to the people who are using the NVIC advocacy portal. They are taking the guidelines and the analyses that we publish, they're looking at the information, they're getting their facts straight, and they're contacting their legislators. This is true grassroots advocacy …

In 2015, there were only 19 bills that NVIC supported. So, in five years, we've gone from 19 bills that were good in 2015 to 99 good bills in 2020. That also shows you the power of really encouraging people to stand up for their rights and to communicate with their legislators …

There was a very bad vaccine bill [that] passed in Virginia, one of the worst that has ever been passed. That is a bill that would codify into law the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendations without public hearings, without input really to the legislators, without a vote by the legislator.

Whenever the ACIP makes a recommendation that children should use a certain vaccine, in Virginia it will automatically be put onto the state mandated list [of vaccines] for children to attend school.

The Board of Health will do a review, but the Board of Health is politically appointed. So, basically, what Virginia did is they cut the people out of the process. No longer will there be a vote. So, all the advocacy work that we're encouraging, that's how they're going to try to cut it off.

I predict they're going to try to go state by state with this legislation they passed in Virginia and make every state that way, cutting the people out of the legislative process, which is a direct threat to democracy.”

COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Expected
    Fisher is convinced any COVID-19 vaccine, which makes it through licensing approval by the FDA and is eventually recommended by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, will eventually be mandated by state governments for all children. Clearly, the COVID-19 pandemic is unquestionably one of the greatest threats to freedom and liberty we’ve ever faced in modern history.

“The way that they will do that is [through] social sanctions. They will try to get businesses to make it a requirement that you have to have a COVID-19 vaccine in order to work in an office. They will make it mandatory for anyone entering a public space. That's what their goal is. Whether they achieve that or not is up to us. It's up to the people ...

What they have done is unprecedented. This has never occurred in the history of the world and what is so remarkable is that, when you take a step back and look at it, you see that it is highly orchestrated.

How in the world did all the governments, including the U.S. government, decide to shut down their societies — causing widespread, catastrophic, global economic ruin, unemployment at unprecedented levels, small businesses being destroyed?

They [small businesses] will never come back, or it's going to take a long time to come back. Mental health issues and suicides are up, anxiety and depression rates are up, child abuse and spousal abuse rates are up. Hotlines are not able to manage all of the callers because people are in a state of shock and they're suffering — for what?

Yes, you can die and you can be injured by this COVID-19 infection, just like any other infectious disease. But the fear and anxiety that has been created, the pathological fear of being near anybody, ‘Don't touch anybody. Don't be near anybody.’ You would think it was Ebola and people were literally bleeding out in the streets.

This is like influenza or other respiratory infections. But look at Sweden’s per million death rate. They did not lock down. Their chief epidemiologist said, ‘We need to allow controlled herd immunity to take effect. This is an infection. It's going to go through the population. You cannot stop it. You have to manage it, but let's get herd immunity.’2

They [in Sweden] have a lower per million death rate than the United States where we tried to lock everything down. So, the science is not all in and, yet, they're rushing to bring these vaccines out using messenger RNA and DNA technology that has never been licensed for humans. There are all these calls to mandate, to make sure that every man, woman, child takes this vaccine.

This is a coronavirus, it's in the family of coronaviruses that cause the common cold. There are studies showing that it looks as if you can have a mild case of COVID-19 and still get T-cell memory helper cells that are resisting the COVID-19 infection … They also know that you can have a mild case, and it looks as if you can get immunity without even having high antibody levels.3 To me, this is a game changer.

They are having clinical trials and the standard, the measurement they're using to measure proof of immunity, is antibody titers, when the truth is — for this virus — you can have T-cell immunity and no antibodies, but still be immune!4

The other issue is, we could have herd immunity already in the U.S. A lot of asymptomatic people won't be counted as being COVID-19, so you could have herd immunity in this country already, or getting close to it, but they simply aren't measuring for it.”

Lessons From Previous Mass Vaccination Campaigns

There’s no shortage of historical precedents when it comes to devastating pandemic vaccine campaigns. Aside from the 2009 pandemic swine flu vaccine campaign, which led to thousands of children and teens developing narcolepsy5 in Europe6 caused by the Pandemrix vaccine, there’s also the 1976 swine flu fiasco, detailed in this 1979 “60 Minutes” episode.

Fearing a repeat of the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, all Americans were told to get vaccinated. According to “60 Minutes,” 46 million Americans were vaccinated against the swine flu at that time. Over the next few years, thousands of Americans filed vaccine damage claims with the federal government,7 severely marring the public’s perception of flu shots.8

According to a 1981 report9 by the U.S. General Accounting Office, as of October 2, 1980, 3,965 claims and 1,384 lawsuits had been filed. Of the 3,965 claims filed, 316 claims were settled for $12.3 million. Considering the COVID-19 vaccine is using novel RNA and DNA technology, it seems foolish not to assume there will be significant adverse consequences.

“We don't know what's going to happen when you give a vaccine to someone who has already recovered from COVID-19. We don't know how the immune system is going to react to rechallenge. We don't know what's going to happen to people who have underlying medical conditions, people who have severe allergies, autoimmune disease. Everybody's different,” Fisher says.

"This one size fits all approach has always been dangerous. And the ignoring of vaccine reactions, writing them off as coincidences, this has become a pattern in vaccine clinical trials. Whenever a serious event happens, or a death event happens, the investigators write it off as not associated.

What's that about? It's not being truthful. They don't know if it's related or not. But who makes that decision and why are they making those decisions? That skews the way the vaccine safety profile is being presented to the public.

You really have to look at the data. You have to look at the studies and understand the methodology they used, before coming to a conclusion about whether they've proved to safety and effectiveness. That's what we try to do at NVIC, and put it out in lay terms so that people understand it.”

Resources Where You Can Learn More
    NVIC Advocacy Portal — Become a registered user of this unique free online communications network that electronically connects you directly with your own legislators and emails you action alerts with talking points so you can be an effective vaccine choice advocate in your state.
    You can use it to inform your legislators about why it is necessary to protect vaccine exemptions and your legal right to make voluntary vaccine decisions for yourself and your children.

Ask 8 Vaccine Information Kiosk — Download brochures and reports on vaccination and how to recognize vaccine reaction symptoms, as well as posters and web badges that you can share with your family and friends. Access the illustrated and fully referenced Guide to Reforming Vaccine Policy & Law to educate your legislator when you advocate for vaccine informed consent rights.
    State Law & Vaccine Requirements — You can easily obtain your state’s current vaccine policies and laws here.
    Vaccine Reaction and Harassment Reporting — Search for and read descriptions of vaccine reaction reports made to the federal vaccine adverse events reporting system (VAERS). On NVIC’s website, read about or publicly report a vaccine reaction or describe an experience of being bullied and sanctioned for attempting to exercise informed consent to vaccination for yourself or your child.
    Guide to Flu & Flu Vaccines — This Mini Guide to influenza & Flu Vaccines is a brief summary of facts about influenza and influenza vaccines.

Sources and References
    1, 10 NVIC International Public Conference on Vaccination 2020
    2 Sandbrook D. No lockdown, no masks, no hysteria…NO PROBLEM: Sweden didn’t go into a corona coma – and it’s living in glorious normality.
    3 Robust T-cell immunity in convalescent individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19. Cell Aug. 14, 2020.
    4 Leslie M. T cells found on COVID-19 patients ‘bode well’ for long-term immunity. Science May 14, 2020.
    5 Eurosurveillance June 30, 2011; 16(26)
    6 EBioMedicine. 2019 Feb; 40: 595–604
    7, 9 GAO.gov, Report to US Senator Durkin, January 14, 1981 (PDF)
    8 Smithsonian Magazine February 6, 2017
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), Franny (20th September 2020), greybeard (20th September 2020), Sunny (20th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #890
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Free bonus online 48 hours Episode 10 of "Vaccines Revealed"
    20 hours 45 minutes from the time of this post 9/21/20
    From the update today: support@vrevealed.com

"Again….
    No catch here. Nothing to buy.
    Just a BONUS EPISODE for you to enjoy!
    Unreleased, Bonus Episode 10
    It’s BRAND NEW FOOTAGE.
    Including…
    More conversation with the guest so controversial we cannot even type his name.
    Overwhelmingly… you asked for more from this guy:

CLICK HERE to watch the exclusive, limited-time screening of Episode 10 NOW because it will only be up for the next 48 hours

You asked for more.
    More information on some specific topics - so we went to work and put together the longest, most complete episode in the series (3+ hours!) full of the MOST REQUESTED topics:
    The Gardasil shot
    The status of “non-v@xx&r$” and herd immunity
    The “Virus of Fear”
    The National “V” Information Center & “Informed Consent”
    What a Professor of Medicine discovered about the immune system
    The unintended experiment caused by v@((!ne$
    Creating v@((!ne$ for diseases that are NOT fatal, but merely inconvenient
    The importance of Motherly Instinct - and ”V” exemptions
    Your Legal rights, due process, and the human rights issue
    NOW- here’s easily the most controversial shot out there -

The Gardasil v@((!ne.
    Meet Diane Harper - Lead Investigator for the HPV Clinical Trials for the Gardasil Shot:

Did you know that the manufacturer didn’t even have to PROVE that Gardasil prevents cancer in order to market it that way?
    Discover how it’s putting women at a higher risk for missed cancers!
    CLICK HERE NOW to watch the exclusive, limited-time screening of Episode 10...

NOW because it will only be up for 48 hours
    Enjoy this very special Bonus Episode 10!
    Our gift to you"

Dr. Patrick Gentempo

P.S.

Thank you all so much for your support and for your outpouring of gratitude, backing, and encouragement.
    We sincerely THANK YOU for your involvement and willingness to share and support our message.
    We’re giving back by keeping bonus Episode 10 up for 48 hours… so make sure and SHARE this with anyone you think might benefit from it.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020)

20. Link to Post #891
    Language
    English
    Thanks

United States for Medical Freedom
    From their FB page:
    9/21/20
    (Lawsuits are coming)

"I'm currently litigating against the four companies that make all 72 vaccines currently mandated for American children via CDC recommendations. All four of these companies are convicted felons who have paid $35 billion since 2009 for lying to and defrauding regulators and doctors in order to promote their pharmaceutical products. Our trial team coalition includes the country's largest plaintiffs firms- all of them veterans of the Monsanto litigation. These firms have won the largest pharmaceutical cases in history. It's not surprising that we have uncovered proof that the four Vaccine makers' fraudulent and reckless conduct with their other pharmaceutical products pales in comparison to their crimes in testing, manufacturing, and marketing vaccines, since, in this arena alone, they are immune from liability. We can now show with scientific certainty that certain vaccines- DTap, DTP, Hep B- are killing and injuring far more children than were ever harmed by the diseases they are marketed to prevent. This information will soon be public. It would be good for you to see it before you mandate these shots for children. I'm happy to share it in person with you and your staff and whatever experts you choose to include."

Sincerely Robert F Kennedy jr.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd September 2020 at 04:30.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), greybeard (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

22. Link to Post #892
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bonus "Vaccines Revealed" Episode 10 until 9PM tomorrow
    Update from support@vrevealed.com
    9/23/20

"Until tomorrow night at 9 pm EST / 6 pm PST you have full access to Episode 10, and all the vital information it contains:
    The Gardasil Shot
    The status of “non-v@*c!n@tors” and herd immunity
    The “Virus of Fear”
    The National V- Information Center & “Informed Consent”
    What a Professor of Medicine discovered about the immune system
    The unintended experiment caused by v@((!n*$
    Creating shots for diseases that are NOT fatal, but merely inconvenient
    The importance of Motherly Instinct - and v@((!n* exemptions
    Your Legal rights, due process, and the human rights issue

Plus…
    The shocking PART 2 interview with “A.W.,” the doctor whose research set off a raging debate that’s made his name too controversial to use in this email.
    Tomorrow @ 9 pm EST / 6 pm PST it will be taken down for good.

CHECK THIS OUT:

In addition to the doctor with a name so controversial that it gets censored every time we type it out. (His initials are A.W. - some just call him Andy)

Sayer Ji talks about the “Virus of Fear”

- Do I own my body -

or is my body property of the state?

Barbara Loe Fisher and the

National V@CC!n& Information Center

This organization is founded by parents of children who were either injured or had died from v’s

Terry Wahls M.D is a Professor of Medicine.

Learn why irritating toxic compounds are used in these shots.

“Now, how I see disease and health is fundamentally changed. And I see that creating health is the most powerful medication that I have.”

Meet the Check Family - Dina, Olivia, and Mary.

“I went against my motherly instinct.”

Meet Patricia Finn

Civil Rights Attorney

The bulk of her practice is around the V@CC!n& Injured, and parents who don’t want to V@CC!n@te.

Did you know in some states - you cannot opt out of V-Shots for your children?

“Our kids are getting sick, and we have a right to refuse. This is the United States and we don’t experiment on our children!”"

Sincerely,
    Dr. Patrick Gentempo
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd September 2020 at 05:28.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), fifi (29th September 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

24. Link to Post #893
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (30th September 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

26. Link to Post #894
    Thanks

Think this goes here. Latest from David Martin. The use of "State of Emergency" allows all kinds of abuse.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (30th September 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

28. Link to Post #895
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From "Vaccines Revealed" email update today
    support@vrevealed.com
    10/1/20

“Dr. Gentempo;
    I have two adorable grandchildren 1 and 3 years old. Their parents feel guilty for already vaccinating them, and are wondering what they can do now… after the fact?”
    My heart sank.
    And then…
    … I got angry.
    How many more times are parents going to feel guilty for doing “what the doctor ordered”?
    The most devastating feeling in the world is to watch your children hurt - to see them in pain - to have to witness their suffering.
    Look…
    ..We live in a world where there are far too many people who believe vaccines are perfectly safe. That injecting detergents, foreign DNA, live and mutated viruses, mercury and aluminum is totally harmless.
    It’s these same people that seem to think that natural medicine (which has been around since the beginning of time) and the body's ability to heal itself is bunk.
    This is the reason I choose to do what I do - why we created V@((!ne$ Revealed.
    And, I created THIS program to help make sure that your kids (and you) are as healthy as possible.
    https://vrevealed.com/healing-from-vaccines/
    After all…In these “pandemic” times, your immune system is priceless.
    Look, these “shots” are inflammatory - they are meant to be inflammatory and cause a response in the body.
    - That’s how they work.
    Let me explain:
    One of the primary ingredients is an “adjuvant”.
    An adjuvant is a substance whose role is to enhance the body’s immune response. This immune response is hard on the body and causes inflammation.
    The next problem is that the thimerosal (mercury) and aluminum used as preservatives and adjuvants are toxic and accumulate in the body.
    So - If you have a child who has gotten all their “shots”, suffered an adverse reaction, has a chronic health condition…
    Or if you want to prevent one that could occur in the future as a result of the past …
    The very best medicine is prevention - and next best is to decrease or stop the cumulative effects of the toxins on their bodies.
    You may want to consider taking steps to detox.
    Accumulated toxins contribute to health conditions and that’s why we address the burden vaccines placed on your child and the toxins stored in their body.
    It’s really quite simple: In natural medicine, “dis-ease” has one of two underlying causes: toxicity and nutritional deficiency.
    Detoxing attempts to restore balance by supporting the body’s elimination channels and by binding to metals, chemicals, and toxins so they can be safely removed from the body. Va((!n@t!on$ are certainly toxic.
    First of all…

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

There’s a misconception that detoxing is harsh or can only be done via chelating and fasting.
    With children, it is extremely important that detoxing be done in a slow, gentle manner, and in the safest way possible.

To Your Health,
    Patrick Gentempo

P.S. Get detailed info on EXACTLY HOW to detox HERE in “Healing From V@((!ne$”Dr. Patrick Gentempo https://vrevealed.com/healing-from-vaccines/"
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd October 2020 at 02:41.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), Sunny (3rd October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

30. Link to Post #896
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UofCA.Retreats, Revises Executive Order
    University of California Retreats on Mandatory Flu Vaccine After Lawsuit Filed

By Richard Jaffe, Esq.
    Children’s Health Defense
    10/2/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/unive...lawsuit-filed/

"As you may know, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and I (with the able assistance of Children’s Health Defense chief legal guru Mary Holland, Physicians for Informed Consent’s human vaccine encyclopedia aka Greg Glaser and San Diego ace litigator Ray Flores) filed an injunction lawsuit to stop the University of California’s (UC) executive order requiring all students, faculty and other employees to get the flu shot by Nov. 1 or face not being able to work or register for class.

We filed on Aug. 27, the executive order having been published on Aug. 7.

On Sept. 17, we filed a motion for a preliminary injunction to stop the executive order. The most outrageous part of the executive order, and the part that befits the constitutional phrase of something which “shocks the conscience,” was the fact that students were treated differently from faculty and staff in two important respects.

First, unlike staff and faculty, students did not have a “religious accommodation” (more about that later).

Second, while faculty could remote teach and staff could remote work and not have to take the shot, remote learning students still had to get the stick.

That seemed to me to be a textbook equal protection and First Amendment violation. Whatever idiot UC lawyer came up with that should have to take some con law CLE (continuing legal education).

Well, it seems like the UC has finally opened its con law books (and with all its law school libraries, it’s about time).

The UC filed its response to our motion (and there are a lot of papers, but more about that later) AND GUESS WHAT? TWO DAYS AGO, THE UC (apparently secretly so far) ISSUED A NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER REVISING THE MANDATE!

And, guess what it doesn’t have in it? Correct, students are now treated the same as faculty and staff, well sort of.

Bottom line, students attending all classes online who do not live on campus do not have to get the flu shot. That is very good news for those students. Of course, if you live on campus, you still have to get the shot, at least unless and until the judge grants our preliminary injunction motion.

For perspective, this is just the opening skirmish (ok, maybe a tad bit more than that; the UC backed down probably after reviewing our fourth cause of action for equal protection violations on behalf of the students). This was a just tactical retreat for the UC. They gave up something to protect the core mandate requiring the flu vaccine for everyone who comes to the campuses.

Two other breaking news points in this case

First, the UC is setting up in effect religious inquisition courts, but with no published court procedures. That’s right, and it is just as insane as the now eliminated equal protection violations.

The UC has apparently hired outside consultants to function as judges deciding on the bona fides of people seeking a religious accommodation to the flu shot. Really, you have to appeal before some consultant to make the case that your religious beliefs are the right kind, or you have the sufficient fervor to justify the UC bestowing on you whatever it has in mind as a religious accommodation?

So what are the standards these consultant judges use? I don’t think anyone knows so far. It must be some secret set of criteria. So, maybe the UC should go back to its libraries and look up the First Amendment and something called due process and do something it hasn’t done yet. Think about what you’re doing and the path you’re going down, because as stated, this is just as crazy as the discrimination against students, only it affects the entire UC community.

If anyone has gone through or is planning to appear at these religious inquisition courts, please shoot me an email, because I think the judge is really going to want to hear from you, and I don’t think he’s going to like it one bit. Second, we now know (sort of) how this flu mandate came about and who was in charge.

One of the many declarations filed in response to our motion was from the UC head of the COVID tracing and tracking committee from which the mandate emanated. Her name is Dr. Carrie Byington. She is an executive vice president at UC Health and professor of Pediatric Infectious Disease at UC San Francisco. She has a very impressive resume and a long career in infectious disease. Here is her declaration. If anyone reading this post has any information about how this whole thing came about, and the statements contained in Dr. Byington’s declaration, please email me with details. To anyone with such knowledge, you’ll know what I am referring to. To all else, stay tuned.

Rick Jaffe is a guest contributor and the lead attorney in Kiel v. U of C case that Children’s Health Defense is supporting."
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), Sunny (3rd October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

32. Link to Post #897
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccine Awareness Week Update 2020
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    October 04, 2020
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...&rid=979641772

Transcript: https://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/Ex...renessWeek.pdf

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    So far, this year, NVIC has issued positions and tracked 232 vaccine related bills in 39 states — the highest number of bills ever to have been introduced in state legislatures in a single year
    Thirteen bills in 10 States sought to eliminate vaccine exemptions. None passed. Of the 123 vaccine bills NVIC opposed, only eight bad vaccine bills passed
    Of 10 bills filed across eight states to restrict vaccine exemptions, only one passed (Colorado) requiring a vaccine provider signature or completion of an online education module for religious or conscientious exemptions
    NVIC supported 99 bills that sought to expand vaccine exemptions, the right to make vaccine choices, and offering protection against vaccine tracking systems. That’s up from just 19 good bills NVIC supported in 2015
    The Fifth International Public Conference on Vaccination: “Protecting Health & Autonomy in the 21st Century,” sponsored by NVIC, will be held online October 16 to 18, 2020

This week, we celebrate our 10th anniversary of Vaccine Awareness Week. In this video, Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), summarizes the high and low points we’ve experienced over the past year, and shares the details about NVIC’s international public conference on vaccination.1

Due to fluctuating social distancing rules and COVID-19-related travel bans, for the first time, this three-day conference will be held entirely online, October 16 through 18, 2020. The theme of this conference will be “Protecting Health and Autonomy in the 21st Century.” I invite you to attend by registering now. Since the conference is virtual, you now have the rare opportunity to attend no matter where you live.

“I was so excited to see how many credentialed scientists and physicians, state senators, authors, human rights activists — how many people agreed to participate,” Fisher says.

“We have more than 40 high-caliber speakers who are going to be presenting at this three-day conference. It also features two films ... We have kept the ticket price really low to try to allow families around the world to be able to see this conference … [It’s just] $80 for three days and three nights of knowledge.”

Protecting Health and Autonomy in the 21st Century
    The conference is divided into four primary themes:

U.S. and International Vaccine Choice Advocacy
    “Show Us the Science”
    The Paradigm Shift Toward Health and Liberty
    Growing Grassroots Vaccine Awareness
    Following are the scheduled speakers and the topics of their presentations:

Chris Exley, Ph.D. — Aluminum Toxicity and Human Health

Jacob Puliyel, M.D. — Redefining Vaccine Reactions to Erase Evidence of Harm

Dennis Rancourt, Ph.D. — From Masking to Mortality Rates: COVID-19 and What the Science Tells Us

Vicky Pebsworth, Ph.D., R.N. — Novel Technologies Driving the Creation of COVID-19 Vaccines

Alan Kassel — Consensus Science Is Not Science Because Science Is Never Settled

Malcolm Kendrick, M.D.— Manipulating Science to Endorse Policy and Market Products

Meryl Nass, M.D. — From Anthrax to COVID-19: What You Need to Know About One Company Making a Coronavirus Vaccine

Sin Hang Lee, Ph.D. — Risks and Failures of HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer Prevention

Theresa Deisher, Ph.D. — Ethical Vaccines and The Use of Human Fetal Cells to Make Vaccines

Rodney Deitert, Ph.D. — Why the Microbiome Matters

Richard Deth, Ph.D. — Inflammation, Epigenetics, Autism and Lessons for COVID-19 Vaccines

Dawn Richardson — U.S. Vaccine Mandates in State Legislatures Since 2010

Ted Kuntz and Rocco Galati, J.D. — The Lobby to Remove Vaccine Choices in Canada

Kris Gaublomme, M.D. — The European Experience with Mandatory Vaccination

Michael Farris, J.D. — Why Homeschooling Is Under Attack and What You Can Do About It

Rabbi Michoel Green — Ethical Questions on Mandatory Vaccination: Respecting Life and Guarding Your Soul

Bishop Joseph Strickland — Rejecting the Culture of Death to Embrace the Sanctity of Life

Eric Metaxas — The Role of Freedom of Conscience for Martin Luther and the Protestant Religion

Stephanie Christner, D.O. — The Shrinking Medical Vaccine Exemption Handcuffing Doctors and Increasing Vaccine Risks

Alvin Moss, M.D. — Why and How Vaccine Mandates Violate the Ethical and Legal Right to Informed Consent

Larry Palevsky, M.D. — The Physician's Duty to First Do No Harm

Bob Sears, M.D. — When Public Policy Invalidates Professional Judgment: A Pediatrician's Experience

David Brownstein, M.D. — Since When Did It Become a Crime to Support the Immune System?

Eric Plasker, D.C. — Raising Healthy Families the 100-year Lifestyle Way

State Sen. Scott Jensen, M.D. — Censoring Freedom of Speech: If It Can Happen to Me, It Can Happen to Anyone

Ronnie Cummins — Grassroots Rising

Joseph Mercola, DO — How To Take Back Control of Your Health

Barbara Loe Fisher — Defending Life and Liberty in the Vaccine Culture War

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., J.D. — Pharmaceutical Companies Must Be Held Legally Accountable for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths

Odette Suter, D.V.M. — What Veterinary Science Tells Us About Pet Vaccines

Steven Rubin, Ph.D. — What Has Happened to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System?

Twila Brase, RN, PHN — Electronic Health Care Records Tracking You from Birth to Death

Marco Cáceres — Tyranny of the Experts: Who's Fact Checking the Fact Checkers?

Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. — Mandatory Vaccination: Adults are Next

Kevin Jenkins — Knowledge is Power

State Sen. Heidi Sampson — Under the Influence: The Vaccine Mandate Lobby Influencing State Legislatures

Andrew Wakefield — Past is Prologue: What the History of the 1986 Act Reveals

Sheila Ealey — When Mothers are Silenced, Children Suffer

Andrew Kaufman, M.D. — Psychological Warfare in the COVID-19 Era

Vera Sharav — Doctors Guilty of Medical Atrocities: From Auschwitz to Tuskegee, Willowbrook and Beyond

Del Bigtree — Walking the Highwire: You Never Walk AlonePeople Are Losing Faith in Vaccine System
    Obviously, the biggest event over the past 12 months has been the COVID-19 pandemic, and the ultra-rapid development of a pandemic coronavirus vaccine which may or may not become mandatory around the world. Fisher has put together a special report on COVID-19, which she continues to update.

“Certainly, the polling is confirming — not just in the United States, but around the world — that people are losing faith in the vaccine system; they are losing faith in vaccine safety and effectiveness. A lot of it has to do with what has happened this year,” she says.

"This has been a public relations disaster, in my opinion, for the public health profession. They are the ones that have advised politicians around the world, lawmakers, to institute these draconian restrictions, the social distancing, isolation, deprivation — restrictions on people for an infection that at this point has a mortality [rate] of less than 1%.

It doesn't even compare to some of the infectious diseases that have plagued humans in the past, most notably Ebola, which has a 50% mortality rate, smallpox 30%, diphtheria 10% to 20%.

It's just so outsized [and[ out of balance what they've done, and caused a lot of protests all around the world, and a lack of trust in the system. So, it's their own fault for making people more skeptical.”

Through it all, the NVIC has continued to monitor legislation in the U.S. Many state legislatures have been working remotely, not allowing people to come into the state capital buildings. As a result, many more Americans are now using the free online NVIC advocacy portal to email and to call their legislators — which is what it’s there for.

“We also have been encouraging people to meet one on one with their legislators, which is the most effective way that you can talk with people and convince them that they need to take a look at these vaccine laws that don't allow exemptions,” Fisher notes.

"What I learned when I worked on Capitol Hill was the people who really run the place are the legislative aides. They're the ones [who] really create the legislation. They're the ones [who] recommend to the member what they should do. I think a lot of people don't realize the power that people have who work for congressmen and senators at the federal and state level.

So, if you're not able to meet with your actual member, don't be upset. You need to meet with the people who are advising him or her and make sure that you are clear about where you stand, and, of course, a legislator wants to get reelected. So, you have to make your voice heard.”

Best and Worst of 2020
    So far, this year, and we’re only in September, NVIC has issued positions and tracked 232 vaccine related bills in 39 states. That's the highest number of vaccine-related bills ever to have been introduced in state legislatures in one year. There were 13 bills in 10 States that sought to eliminate vaccine exemptions. None passed.

Of the 123 vaccine bills NVIC opposed, only eight bad vaccine bills passed. That's a remarkable statistic. It is absolutely a tribute to the people who are using the NVIC advocacy portal. ~ Barbara Loe Fisher
    Of 10 bills filed across eight states to restrict vaccine exemptions, only one passed (Colorado) requiring a vaccine provider signature or completion of an online education module for religious or conscientious exemptions.

In total, there were 99 bills that NVIC supported — bills expanding vaccine exemptions, the right to make vaccine choices, and offering protection against vaccine tracking systems and a few of these good bills did pass. Of the 123 vaccine bills NVIC opposed, only eight bad vaccine bills passed.

“That's a remarkable statistic,” Fisher says. “It is absolutely a tribute to the people who are using the NVIC advocacy portal. They are taking the guidelines and the analyses that we publish, they're looking at the information, they're getting their facts straight, and they're contacting their legislators. This is true grassroots advocacy …

In 2015, there were only 19 bills that NVIC supported. So, in five years, we've gone from 19 bills that were good in 2015 to 99 good bills in 2020. That also shows you the power of really encouraging people to stand up for their rights and to communicate with their legislators …

There was a very bad vaccine bill [that] passed in Virginia, one of the worst that has ever been passed. That is a bill that would codify into law the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendations without public hearings, without input really to the legislators, without a vote by the legislator.

Whenever the ACIP makes a recommendation that children should use a certain vaccine, in Virginia it will automatically be put onto the state mandated list [of vaccines] for children to attend school.

The Board of Health will do a review, but the Board of Health is politically appointed. So, basically, what Virginia did is they cut the people out of the process. No longer will there be a vote. So, all the advocacy work that we're encouraging, that's how they're going to try to cut it off.

I predict they're going to try to go state by state with this legislation they passed in Virginia and make every state that way, cutting the people out of the legislative process, which is a direct threat to democracy.”

Fisher is convinced any COVID-19 vaccine, which makes it through licensing approval by the FDA and is eventually recommended by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, will eventually be mandated by state governments for all children. Clearly, the COVID-19 pandemic is unquestionably one of the greatest threats to freedom and liberty we’ve ever faced in modern history.

“The way that they will do that is [through] social sanctions. They will try to get businesses to make it a requirement that you have to have a COVID-19 vaccine in order to work in an office. They will make it mandatory for anyone entering a public space. That's what their goal is. Whether they achieve that or not is up to us. It's up to the people ...

What they have done is unprecedented. This has never occurred in the history of the world and what is so remarkable is that, when you take a step back and look at it, you see that it is highly orchestrated.

How in the world did all the governments, including the U.S. government, decide to shut down their societies — causing widespread, catastrophic, global economic ruin, unemployment at unprecedented levels, small businesses being destroyed?

They [small businesses] will never come back, or it's going to take a long time to come back. Mental health issues and suicides are up, anxiety and depression rates are up, child abuse and spousal abuse rates are up. Hotlines are not able to manage all of the callers because people are in a state of shock and they're suffering — for what?

Yes, you can die and you can be injured by this COVID-19 infection, just like any other infectious disease. But the fear and anxiety that has been created, the pathological fear of being near anybody, ‘Don't touch anybody. Don't be near anybody.’ You would think it was Ebola and people were literally bleeding out in the streets.

This is like influenza or other respiratory infections. But look at Sweden’s per million death rate. They did not lock down. Their chief epidemiologist said, ‘We need to allow controlled herd immunity to take effect. This is an infection. It's going to go through the population. You cannot stop it. You have to manage it, but let's get herd immunity.’2

They [in Sweden] have a lower per million death rate than the United States where we tried to lock everything down. So, the science is not all in and, yet, they're rushing to bring these vaccines out using messenger RNA and DNA technology that has never been licensed for humans. There are all these calls to mandate, to make sure that every man, woman, child takes this vaccine.

This is a coronavirus, it's in the family of coronaviruses that cause the common cold. There are studies showing that it looks as if you can have a mild case of COVID-19 and still get T-cell memory helper cells that are resisting the COVID-19 infection … They also know that you can have a mild case, and it looks as if you can get immunity without even having high antibody levels.3 To me, this is a game changer.

They are having clinical trials and the standard, the measurement they're using to measure proof of immunity, is antibody titers, when the truth is — for this virus — you can have T-cell immunity and no antibodies, but still be immune!4

The other issue is, we could have herd immunity already in the U.S. A lot of asymptomatic people won't be counted as being COVID-19, so you could have herd immunity in this country already, or getting close to it, but they simply aren't measuring for it.”

Source:

Best and Worst of 2020

Lessons From Previous Mass Vaccination Campaigns'>https://youtube.com/watch?v=People Are Losing Faith in Vaccine System

Best and Worst of 2020

There’s no shortage of historical precedents when it comes to devastating pandemic vaccine campaigns. Aside from the 2009 pandemic swine flu vaccine campaign, which led to thousands of children and teens developing narcolepsy5 in Europe6 caused by the Pandemrix vaccine, there’s also the 1976 swine flu fiasco, detailed in this 1979 “60 Minutes” episode.

Fearing a repeat of the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, all Americans were told to get vaccinated. According to “60 Minutes,” 46 million Americans were vaccinated against the swine flu at that time. Over the next few years, thousands of Americans filed vaccine damage claims with the federal government,7 severely marring the public’s perception of flu shots.8

According to a 1981 report9 by the U.S. General Accounting Office, as of October 2, 1980, 3,965 claims and 1,384 lawsuits had been filed. Of the 3,965 claims filed, 316 claims were settled for $12.3 million. Considering the COVID-19 vaccine is using novel RNA and DNA technology, it seems foolish not to assume there will be significant adverse consequences.

“We don't know what's going to happen when you give a vaccine to someone who has already recovered from COVID-19. We don't know how the immune system is going to react to rechallenge. We don't know what's going to happen to people who have underlying medical conditions, people who have severe allergies, autoimmune disease. Everybody's different,” Fisher says.

"This one size fits all approach has always been dangerous. And the ignoring of vaccine reactions, writing them off as coincidences, this has become a pattern in vaccine clinical trials. Whenever a serious event happens, or a death event happens, the investigators write it off as not associated.

What's that about? It's not being truthful. They don't know if it's related or not. But who makes that decision and why are they making those decisions? That skews the way the vaccine safety profile is being presented to the public.

You really have to look at the data. You have to look at the studies and understand the methodology they used, before coming to a conclusion about whether they've proved to safety and effectiveness. That's what we try to do at NVIC, and put it out in lay terms so that people understand it.”
    - Sources and References
    1, 10 NVIC International Public Conference on Vaccination 2020
    2 Sandbrook D. No lockdown, no masks, no hysteria…NO PROBLEM: Sweden didn’t go into a corona coma – and it’s living in glorious normality.
    3 Robust T-cell immunity in convalescent individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19. Cell Aug. 14, 2020.
    4 Leslie M. T cells found on COVID-19 patients ‘bode well’ for long-term immunity. Science May 14, 2020.
    5 Eurosurveillance June 30, 2011; 16(26)
    6 EBioMedicine. 2019 Feb; 40: 595–604
    7, 9 GAO.gov, Report to US Senator Durkin, January 14, 1981 (PDF)
    8 Smithsonian Magazine February 6, 2017

"
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sunny (4th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #898
    Thanks

This is from 2018 and worth a review. The "flu shot" has been notoriously ineffective and is now being made mandatory.

Quote Worse Than Nothing: How Ineffective Vaccines Enhance Disease
    Focus for Health
    March 16, 2018 Updated: April 1, 2018

In the current debate over whether to legislate the removal of individual vaccine exemptions, the quality of the vaccines themselves gets little attention.

However, it’s clear that some vaccines don’t work as well as advertised. And yet, instead of first making a vaccine with better effectiveness, the solution is to use the force of law to make everyone get more shots of the failing vaccine.

For example, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that mumps outbreaks are on the rise despite the fact that 94.6 percent of children in the United States have had two doses of MMR vaccine. To combat the situation, the CDC is considering adding a third dose of MMR to the recommended vaccine schedule.

In 2010, California experienced the largest pertussis epidemic since 1958. According to the CDC, the United States has experienced increased pertussis disease despite high levels of vaccine coverage. Researchers studying the pertussis outbreaks determined that vaccine effectiveness dropped to less than 9 percent by four years, and that the quality of immunization waned so rapidly that little protection remained two to three years after vaccination.

Influenza vaccination has had no beneficial effect on flu mortality. The CDC indicates vaccine effectiveness has oscillated between 10 percent and 60 percent from 2005 to 2017, while systematic reviews show little to no benefit from inactivated influenza vaccines on flu morbidity.

Even when significant vaccine failure rates are acknowledged, the legislative solution remains fully supported. Concerns over the need for more effective vaccines are dismissed by apologetics pointing out that the current vaccines are better than nothing.

The assumption is implicit: Low immunity is better than no immunity. So, until a better vaccine comes along, accept the current shot at whatever level of immunity it provides.

But the notion that any amount of antibodies is preferable to no antibodies at all is dangerously wrong. The same exact antibodies that prevent disease at higher concentrations can enhance the disease at lower concentrations.

Instead of preventing infection, the antibodies permit a more invasive spread of the virus into different cell types, enhancing the disease and making it worse than if the child had never been vaccinated. This phenomenon is called antibody-dependent enhancement of disease, and it is a potential problem for vaccines that induce low levels of antibodies.

This is not just a theoretical concern. It has happened. Vaccine-induced disease enhancement occurred with a measles vaccine that produced low levels of immunity.

The following points are from a 2006 paper by researchers then affiliated with the Mayo Clinic. The paper looked at the mechanism that allowed severe cases of measles to occur after vaccination.

An unexpectedly severe form of measles (atypical measles) was observed in immunized persons in the mid-1960s.
    Three doses of measles vaccine induced a short-lasting humoral immune response, followed several months or years later by susceptibility to atypical measles.
    Antibodies recognizing measles virus can increase the efficiency of virus entry into cells of the monocytic lineage.
    Antibody-mediated enhancement of infection may also contribute to cytokine alteration and modulation of the innate immune mechanisms during measles.
    The results point to an additional pathogenic mechanism that may be in play during measles virus infections and that may have particular relevance to the pathogenesis of the atypical measles that is seen after immunization.
    The effect of vaccine-induced disease enhancement has also been seen in clinical trials for a since-abandoned HIV vaccine.

A paper published in the journal Vaccine in 2009 reported the following:
    Certain experimental vaccines have proven to be counterproductive: They rendered vaccinated subjects more susceptible to infection rather than protecting them.
    For candidate HIV vaccines, a number of phase III trials have been conducted in seronegative volunteers at high risk for HIV infection. The outcome of these trials was far from encouraging, with very limited induction of HIV neutralizing antibodies, and no evidence for protection.
    In one clinical trial, a significant trend toward increased HIV-1 infection was observed.
    Antibody-dependent enhancement of infection remains a significant concern in the development of safe and effective vaccines.
    There may well be a delicate balance between the induction of protective immunity on the one hand and the induction of enhanced susceptibility on the other.
    The HPV vaccine exhibited the capacity to enhance HPV infections during clinical trials. Women who tested positive for vaccine HPV serotypes by PCR analysis, and were then given the vaccine, were more likely to develop high-grade cervical lesions than the nonvaccinated control group. These observations have persisted beyond clinical trials, and antibody-dependent enhancement has been raised as a possible explanation.

A paper published in The Lancet in 2009 reported the following:
    Vaccination of women with previous HPV 16 or 18 infection might actually increase their risk of high-grade cervical disease.
    This observation is strikingly consistent with reports on the quadrivalent HPV vaccine.
    Although each trial’s finding was attributed to imbalances in the baseline characteristics of the vaccine and placebo groups, the biological phenomenon of antibody-dependent enhancement of disease should be considered.
    Perhaps HPV testing should precede vaccination and be contraindicated for women and girls previously infected.
    It’s been known for decades that non-neutralizing influenza antibodies can augment the uptake of influenza A virus strains, but it wasn’t until recently that the phenomenon of disease enhancement for influenza vaccination was observationally proven. In 2009, seasonal influenza vaccination increased the risk of pandemic influenza illness in those who received the vaccine. This result was confirmed in four observational studies. Antibody-dependent enhancement of disease has been proposed as the potentiating mechanism.

Vaccines sometimes do nothing—they cause no harm as they fail to protect the vaccine recipient from disease. Sometimes vaccines do worse than nothing—they cause more cases, and more severe cases, of disease in those who opt to be vaccinated.

Low levels of antibodies cannot be viewed as less of a good thing. Ineffective vaccines are a bad thing. They stimulate low-level immune responses that sometimes potentiate the exact diseases they were intended to prevent.

Legislation that would force the use of an ineffective vaccine must be abandoned. But that’s not enough. The ineffective product itself must be abandoned.
    Legislation that would force the use of an ineffective vaccine must be abandoned. But that’s not enough. The ineffective product itself must be abandoned. According to the FDA, vaccine policy that mandates the use of an ineffective vaccine leads to disease outbreaks in older age groups that are more likely to suffer complications from disease.

Vaccine policy aimed at preventing outbreaks and eradicating disease can only succeed when there is high vaccine uptake of an effective vaccine. If one is missing, there is no point in having the other.

New vaccines are required. The continued use of some of the current, poorly performing vaccines moots any perceived necessity to legislate forced uptake, because no amount of vaccine uptake will prevent disease outbreaks. Even with 100 percent compliance, outbreaks would still occur because the vaccines are not effective enough to provide population level immunity sufficient to prevent epidemics.

Furthermore, outbreaks will continue to occur in older age groups, which more commonly experience complications from disease, and mothers will have little to no immunity to provide to their newborns during those early critical months of life.

Individuals should have the legal right to exempt themselves and their children from using the current products. For practical and ethical reasons, the conversation to mandate the use of vaccines shouldn’t even be considered until more effective products are available.

Focus for Health is a World Mercury Project Partner. Visit WorldMercuryProject.org for more information.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Nasu (28th November 2022), onawah (6th October 2020), Sunny (7th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #899
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

So if Biden wins the election, this is really happening?

Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Won’t Be Mandatory, Biden Says It Should Be
    Last edited by T Smith; 19th October 2020 at 02:58.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

onawah (8th November 2020), Sunny (19th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #900
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most Suppressed Murder Case in history -Dr. Mary's Monkey, JFK truth, Cancer in Vaccines, Lee Oswald
    Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, The JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics.
    41 views•Premiered Oct 31, 2020
    Mike G
    1.13K subscribers
    "Edward T. Haslam’s book about Dr. Mary Sherman’s murder on July 21, 1964 is still officially “unsolved,” but he believes that he knows the truth.
    These are some of the biggest questions you didn’t know to ask:
    • What does an unsolved murder half a century old have to do with the CIA’s involvement in JFK’s assassination?
    • How have cancer experiments on mice and monkeys in the 1960’s been linked to the AIDS epidemic and the polio vaccine as well as the dramatic increase in soft-tissue cancers since the 1980’s?
    • How is our health today impacted by dangerous, secret laboratories in New Orleans 50 years ago?
    • What role does Lee Harvey Oswald in research on cancer as a biological weapon?

( There is updated info in this video about this case which goes back a ways, as more evidence has been uncovered, and it is too bizarre to be fiction... I got that SV40 polio vaccine when I was a child, and knew immediately there was something terribly wrong with it, though it wasn't until I was in my 50s that I found out what it was. I've sent this info to Dark Journalist, who may very well incorporate it into his research into the JFK assassination. )
    Last edited by onawah; 10th November 2020 at 06:30.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kryztian (9th November 2020), Sunny (8th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst 1 35 45 46 LastLast