+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,837 times in 2,182 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

Using our leverage is all we can do....

Quote A best-selling novelist has stoked a passionate discussion around the topic of vaccine safety with a Facebook post that has gone viral.

“Until you can prove vaccines do not cause DNA mutations, I do not consent,” posted Jamie McGuire, author of 20 books in the New Adult genre (for ages 18-30), including Walking Disaster — which debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists — as well as the apocalyptic thriller Red Hill. Her March 8 post, which has 2.6K shares, 8.3K reactions and more than 19K comments (and is actually a repost of the original by Facebook user Jaime Lorraine), continued, “Until you can prove vaccines do not carry cancer causing retroviruses, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines do not impair fertility, I do not consent.”
    Quote Best-selling novelist's anti-vax post goes viral: 'I do not consent'

Beth Greenfield
    Senior Editor
    Yahoo LifestyleMarch 20, 2019

A best-selling novelist has stoked a passionate discussion around the topic of vaccine safety with a Facebook post that has gone viral.

“Until you can prove vaccines do not cause DNA mutations, I do not consent,” posted Jamie McGuire, author of 20 books in the New Adult genre (for ages 18-30), including Walking Disaster — which debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists — as well as the apocalyptic thriller Red Hill. Her March 8 post, which has 2.6K shares, 8.3K reactions and more than 19K comments (and is actually a repost of the original by Facebook user Jaime Lorraine), continued, “Until you can prove vaccines do not carry cancer causing retroviruses, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines do not impair fertility, I do not consent.”

The mother-of-three’s post goes on to question the safety of injecting “8 different live viruses at one time” and of injecting aluminum into day-old babies; she also questions whether any “of the 16 vaccines and their components” cause autism (the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says there is no such link), whether or not vaccines “contribute to SIDS,” and more.

McGuire, of Tulska, Okla., and who has 89.9k Instagram followers, ends her post by noting, “Where there is risk, there must be choice.”

In Oklahoma, parents can choose to claim vaccine exemptions in three possible categories — medical, religious or personal — and the state has seen a rise in exemptions in recent years. Only 17 other states accept personal exemptions, and all but three (California, Mississippi and West Virginia, which offer only medical exemptions) allow religious exemptions.

McGuire, whose children are 6, 14 and 19 years old, tells Yahoo Lifestyle that while her two oldest are vaccinated with the exception of the HPV shots, she stopped vaccinating her son after his first MMR dose “because it caused an adverse reaction.” And, she says, “As parents I believe we should maintain that right.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes on its website: “The United States’ long-standing vaccine safety program closely and constantly monitors the safety of vaccines. A critical part of the program, CDC’s Immunization Safety Office identifies possible vaccine side effects and conducts studies to determine whether health problems are caused by vaccines. Data show that the current U.S. vaccine supply is the safest in history.”

The American Academy of Pediatrics, meanwhile, says that, “Vaccines are safe. Vaccines are effective. Vaccines save lives.”

Reactions to McGuire’s Facebook post have been fast and furious, on both sides of the argument, and many have responded angrily, with comments such as: “Then stay the f*** out of public schools because your ignorance is a health risk to us all”; “Your rights end when you start infringing upon the life, liberty, and property of others”; “You can’t fix stupid”; and “Stay at home and fade away.” Others have taken aim at McGuire’s appearance with sexist comments comparing her to “an ad for Hooters,” while some have simply posted ridiculing memes.

Many posts have also been supportive of McGuire, noting, “The science is not settled and I doubt your heckling and bullying can dumb this free-thinking woman down enough to regret her decision”; “All you pro-vaxxers are vile, disgusting morons believing in bribed government officials saying you have to do something they have been paid to promote”; and “Where are the ‘my body my choice’ people at? Oh, that only applies to killing unborn children? Gotcha! The silence is deafening.”

Others posted links to various studies, including a small one from 2004 in BMJ, suggesting that the hepatitis B vaccine increases the risk of multiple sclerosis over the following three years, while some quoted from vaccine-manufacturer package inserts.

McGuire says she believes the vaccine issue has become so polarized for two reasons: “because most involved believe they’re fighting for the health and safety of children,” she says, “and because of the growing trend of media and pharmaceutical companies’ fear mongering when it comes to choosing to vaccinate. It’s the right button to push for parents.”

Regarding possible adverse reactions or side effects, the CDC notes, “vaccines are continually monitored for safety, and like any medication, vaccines can cause side effects. However, a decision not to immunize a child also involves risk and could put the child and others who come into contact with him or her at risk of contracting a potentially deadly disease.”

There have been three measles-related deaths reported to CDC since the year 2000 — one in 2015 (a Washington woman whose age was not released), and two in 2003, of a 13-year-old suffering from a chronic disease, and of a 75-year-old who had traveled to Israel, Jason McDonald of the CDC tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

The flu and its complications, according to the CDD, caused the deaths of an estimated 80,000 Americans in 2017 alone; 185 were pediatric deaths.

Still, no one denies the possible risk, however slight, of adverse reactions to vaccines or injuries. The MMR vaccine’s package insert has warnings including, “MMR II has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility.” It also warns that caution should be taken by nursing women because it’s not known whether the vaccine is secreted in milk, and lists many possible adverse reactions, “without regard to causality,” including fever, vomiting, diabetes, anaphylaxis, myalgia, encephalitis and neurological disorders.

The CDC further notes “very rarely occurring” events including deafness, long-term seizures and brain damage, and urges anyone who has experienced any sort of adverse reactions to report the details to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), allowing the CDC and FDA to monitor any problems.

The U.S has a system in place for handling such reactions — the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims — which is a specific, no-fault forum for alleged vaccine injuries or deaths. The system, explained recently in a Business Insider story, was created by Congress in 1986 both to ensure justice for children and to protect vaccine manufacturers from lawsuits (as later clarified in a Supreme Court ruling). Since its inception, the program has doled out more than $4 billion in damages, for rare reactions ranging from Guillain-Barré Syndrome (from the flu shot) to encephalitis (from the pertussis vaccination) and, very rarely, death. But more than 80 percent of the cases wind up as negotiated settlements between both parties, with no scientific conclusions.

Finally, McGuire explains why she remains outspoken on the issue. “Parents with similar views feeling silenced is what gives me the courage to speak openly. I need concerned parents to feel they’re not alone,” she says. “My fan base knows I — like anyone — have opinions and that I often share them. Most know I’m also a fan of discussion and open-mindedness. Social media has cultivated a strange, concerning new climate that people who disagree must hate each other and spew vitriol without repercussions or consequences.”
    This is from 2016 .......

Quote Vaccines: The Exception to Medical Coercion
    HUMANSARAH CARRASCOTOP STORIES
    By Sarah Carrasco / July 27, 2016

In 2002, my son David was showing early signs of autism. My mom (who is the smartest person I know) said to me, “He’s getting worse after his vaccines, Sarah. Stop doing this to my grandson. You don’t know everything.”

At 24 years old, I was convinced that I did in fact know just about everything and if I didn’t, David’s pediatrician certainly would.

At David’s next well-child visit I expressed concerns about vaccine safety and told him my mom thought she observed a regression after his MMR and varicella vaccines.

He responded by waiving his finger in my face and shouting at me, “How dare you question me! How dare you even question vaccines! I am a doctor. Is your mom a doctor? Are you? If vaccines weren’t safe would I be giving them in my office? I don’t ever want to hear this again, do you understand me?!”

I burst into tears as he stormed out of the room. I felt demoralized, humiliated and outgunned. When the nurse walked in with a round of vaccines to administer to David, I was in no shape to defend myself, my son or articulate a solid argument. I allowed her to vaccinate my son against my better judgement.

Confronting the Doctor with Undeniable Evidence
    In 2005, I organized my son’s medical records for a Pharmacology Clinic I was scheduled to attend. I noticed a distinct and undeniable regression into autism following his MMR and varicella vaccines.

With his medical file complete, I called the pediatrician’s office and requested a private meeting with him. I imagine he thought I was coming in to say goodbye as he was set to retire a year from then.

When I sat down across from the pediatrician at his desk he was smiling and said, “What can I help you with today?”

I slid son’s medical file over to him and said, “I figured out what caused David’s autism. I’m not going to say a word, you read it and tell me if I’m right.”

As he read through the file, his smile turned to a look of impending doom. He clearly had seen what I had seen, that vaccines had triggered David’s autism.

I said, “Look at me. I’m right aren’t I? Vaccines caused my son’s autism.”

He continued to look at the ground, he was still shaking and unnervingly silent.

“You did this.” I said, “The least you can do is look at me. I’m right, aren’t I?”

He then mustered up the strength to stand up and walk over to his file cabinet and started sifting through his files. Fumbling through the file cabinet, he asked, “You signed the piece of paper saying you can’t sue me right?”

“Yes, I signed it.” I said, “No need to look for it. I know I can’t sue you. I know I can’t sue the manufacturers who made the vaccines. I do know that coercion is illegal. You coerced me into this. Remember when I came in here and said my mom was concerned about vaccines and you belittled me and made me cry? I’m right, aren’t I? Vaccines caused my son’s autism, didn’t they?”

“Well, yeah,” he said under his breath, looking at the floor.

“Okay then. I’ll be back on Friday (it was a Tuesday) to look at your malpractice insurance. You coerced me into this. Coercion is illegal. Call your lawyer and I’ll see you on Friday.”

When I called on Friday, the pediatrician was no longer with the practice. I’m not sure if he had planned on retiring early or if he retired because he knew I would turn his life upside down.

I never pursued a malpractice lawsuit against him because the reality was that I couldn’t afford to take time off of work to sit through court proceedings and meetings with attorneys.

My life was now dedicated to caring for a vaccine-injured child who had chronic diarrhea, severe food allergies, autism and a propensity to wander. It would have been impossible for me to follow through on filing a lawsuit.

All I really wanted was for him to stop injuring children and intimidating their parents. Although I gained nothing tangible, I took it as a small victory.

With this small victory under my belt, I started to feel empowered again. I knew that what he did in his office was wrong; he had no right to intimidate me the way he did. It then occurred to me that pediatricians were probably routinely using coercive methods to get parents to comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) vaccine schedule.

The Implications of Coercion and Duress
    They coerce us under the guise that vaccines are safe, but in my experience, I’ve found that most pediatricians have never read a vaccine package insert and don’t know how to recognize an adverse reaction to vaccines. The insert for a diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP) vaccine, as one example, lists seizures, encephalopathy and severe allergic reactions as a contraindication; the insert clearly states that a doctor should not administer the vaccine if a child has suffered from one of these vaccine reactions.

However, if pediatricians don’t read vaccine package inserts, they can’t recognize an adverse reaction to vaccines and they certainly don’t know they aren’t supposed to give certain vaccines to a child who has suffered from seizures, allergic reactions, etc. Many simply don’t read the inserts and therefore can’t discern between an adverse reaction and another childhood illness. [1]

The fact that I was coerced into vaccinating my child means I entered into the decision under duress.

Coercion is defined as “the act of coercing; use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance. Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a government or police force.”

Duress is “(in law) an action compelling another person to do what he or she would not do voluntarily. A consent form signed under duress is not valid.”

Legally speaking, vaccine mandates in states like Mississippi and California can’t be legal if parents are coerced into vaccinating their children. Furthermore, the form I signed at the pediatrician’s office, exempting him from liability, isn’t valid if I signed it under duress. [2, 3]

Basic Medical Ethics
    In addition to coercion and duress, there is the issue of the Basic Principles of Medical Ethics. My son’s pediatrician did not adhere to the following ethics set for medical professionals:

Autonomy: People have the right to control what happens to their bodies. This principle simply means that an informed, competent adult patient can refuse or accept treatments, drugs, and surgeries according to their wishes. People have the right to control what happens to their bodies because they are free and rational. And these decisions must be respected by everyone, even if those decisions aren’t in the best interest of the patient.

Beneficence: All healthcare providers must strive to improve their patient’s health, to do the most good for the patient in every situation. But what is good for one patient may not be good for another, so each situation should be considered individually. And other values that might conflict with beneficence may need to be considered.

Nonmaleficence: “First, do no harm” is the bedrock of medical ethics. In every situation, healthcare providers should avoid causing harm to their patients. You should also be aware of the doctrine of double effect, in which a treatment intended for good unintentionally causes harm. This doctrine helps you make difficult decisions about whether actions with double effects can be undertaken.

Justice: The fourth principle demands that you should try to be as fair as possible when offering treatments to patients and allocating scarce medical resources. You should be able to justify your actions in every situation. [4]

I am not a lawyer. I don’t know how to address the common practice of coercion as it pertains to vaccines. I don’t know how to address the issue of entering into a medical procedure under duress.

I do know that we need to start asking lawyers these questions. Can we sue pediatricians for damages when they have coerced us into a medical procedure? Can we sue for damages if we have entered into a medical procedure under duress?

Pediatricians are on the front lines of vaccine injury. Until they are legally obligated to read vaccine package inserts and adhere to the Basic Principles of Medical Ethics, they should be held liable for damages caused by vaccines.

They are told by the CDC that vaccines are safe but fail to do their own research. Pediatricians will routinely lecture parents on the importance of getting their child vaccinated for pertussis but many don’t realize that the CDC Surveillance Report on the DTaP proves it to be an ineffective vaccine. Well, technically, according to the CDC report (linked below), you are MORE likely to contract pertussis if you receive the DTaP vaccine. [5]

What Your Child’s Doctor Won’t Tell You
    This is the issue with vaccines. We are not informed of the potential risks associated with vaccines by pediatricians. We are not given adequate information pertaining to efficacy rates and adverse reactions. Informed consent does not apply to vaccines so parents are left to do their own research on these matters.

By and large, we are loving, dedicated parents who took our kids to their pediatrician’s office to be vaccinated under the impression that vaccines were safe. We are not told at the time of vaccination that no one is liable for damages if our child is injured. We are not told at the time of vaccination that if our child is injured, we will have to file for compensation through the taxpayer funded National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). We are not told at the time of vaccination that the maximum amount of compensation for death or permanent disability is $250,000.00.

What we are not told at the time of vaccination is the issue. Parents should be informed that the measles and chicken pox are benign diseases that will run their course in a matter of weeks and that the MMR and varicella vaccines have the potential to cause lasting and irreparable harm to a child. We are not told that the pediatrician who is vaccinating our child is not liable for damages. We are not told that there has never been a vaccinated vs. unvaccinated study to examine the safety of 69 (soon to be 72) vaccines by age eighteen. [6, 7]

Conclusion
    What we are not told at the time of vaccination hinders our ability to make a sound, reasonable decision for our child. If manufacturers can’t be held liable for damages, our only recourse may be to seek compensation through our pediatrician’s malpractice insurance. I hate to see this happen to doctors, but maybe holding them liable would encourage them to insist on more thorough safety studies on vaccines, such as critically analyzing the synergistic toxicity of combining multiple vaccines in one visit.

If I have learned anything from this ordeal, I’ve learned to trust my instincts. I’ve learned that a mother’s instincts are always right and grandma still knows best. I wish I had listened to my mom all those years ago because as it turns out, she is still the smartest person I know.

References:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads…Approve.../UCM103037.pdf
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/coercion
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/duress
    http://www.dummies.com…basic-princip...al-ethics.html
    http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/downloads…pdf
    http://www.in.gov/isdh/files/VICP.pdf
    https://www.nvic.org/Downloads/49-Doses-PosterB.aspx
    Last edited by Delight; 6th August 2019 at 06:10.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (6th August 2019), earthdreamer (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (6th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (8th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "the Shots", it is about totalitarian tiptoe

Sharry Edwards is a very innovative researcher (her work is in BioAcoustics). She uses vocal prints and uses them to identify patterns in the body health. This is concerning vaccine risk factors and remediation.

Vaccine Vulnerability - Happy Hour 7/16/2019

Quote Sharry Edwards, the Pioneer of Human BioAcoustics, is ready to share with the public how they can identify the potential vaccine vulnerabilities to immunizations using Sound Health's unique Vocal Profiling software: PreVac™

This software can be used for both pre and post evaluations.
    Vaccine Vulnerability on Vimeo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (8th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (8th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

"THE SMOKING GUN: ALUMINUM

How a Shocking Aluminum Study Was Censored; Research Scientist Injured During Merck’s Gardasil Trial; Prof. Chris Exley “Aluminum is a Greater Threat Than Global Warming.”

Quote Surviving in the Aluminum Age
    APRIL 24, 2019 BY CHRISTOPHER EXLEY, PHD
    We are living in the Aluminum Age.1 In our school lessons on human history, we learned all about the Iron Age and the Bronze Age, but will school­children in the future be taught about the Aluminum Age? I use this term to describe the period from the late nine­teenth century—when we discovered how to make alumi­num metal and its salts cheaply and efficiently—until the present day, when myriad aluminum-containing products pervade every aspect of our lives.

The advent of the Aluminum Age heralded the modern world we know today. Aluminum is a feature of our food, our drinks, our medicines, our cosmetics and our environment. So, in a “Gordon Gekko” sort of way, we might say that aluminum (like greed) is good! However, our expectation with all “good things,” including those containing aluminum, is that they also be safe—at least, as they say, when exposed “in moderation.”

We have been brought up to believe in au­thority and to respect the opinions of experts and expert committees. In turn, we expect learned bodies and societies to be committed to our well-being. All of these values may be evident for other facets of modern life, but they do not apply to, nor have they been applied to, human exposure to aluminum.2 Many will be incredu­lous to learn that in the Aluminum Age, there are no health-based standards or regulations relating to human exposure to aluminum. Nor are there laws protecting us from aluminum in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the cosmetics we use, the medicines we need, the supplements we take or—I could go on. Aluminum is everywhere, and the result of living in the Aluminum Age is that every one of the cells that make up our body includes at least a few atoms of aluminum.

BODY BURDEN

Why should we be concerned that we are ac­cumulating aluminum in our bodies as we age? The answer is that while the aluminum industry has long perpetuated the myth that aluminum is benign, nontoxic and even safe, nothing could be further from the truth.

In fact, there are few more biologically re­active metals than aluminum. The biologically reactive form of aluminum is its free metal ion, known as Al”3+(aq). Aluminum is bound strongly by oxygen-based functional groups in biochem­istry; one example would be the phosphate groups in ATP—the energy currency of our body. Essentially, aluminum (as Al”3+(aq)) is so reactive that we expend energy simply coping with its presence in our body. If there wasn’t any aluminum in our body, all of us would have so much more natural energy.

ALUMINUM AND THE BRAIN

If feeling a little more tired than usual was the only repercussion from our body burden of aluminum, we might tolerate this state of af­fairs in exchange for all of the advantages of modernity brought about by the Aluminum Age. However, what happens to our brain cells and our neurons, which are struggling to cope with burgeoning amounts of aluminum? I have written elsewhere about neurons’ role as the longest-lived cells of the human body; with their biochemical advantages, neurons can be viewed as “an ostensibly immortal cell line” that has enabled human beings to live longer.3 Unfortunately, the lifespan of neurons also predisposes them to a lifetime accumulation of aluminum. With constant exposure to aluminum, can we tolerate the early loss (death) of this important immortal cell line?

When aluminum loads exceed the body’s excretory capacity, they form deposits and accumulate in tissues. In Alzheimer’s disease, alu­minum accumulates in brain tissue to an extent that the brain’s coping mechanisms begin to fail. Think of your brain aluminum burden (while you still can) as a catalyst of the aging process that is bringing about age-related and eventually catastrophic changes in brain chemistry, well ahead of what should be your normal longevity.4 At a time when we are all living longer, and some dream of living forever, it is noticeable that advancing age is not ushering in better health. We may be living lon­ger—but we are living unwell. In the Aluminum Age, it would seem all but futile to aspire to a healthy older age.

NUMBER-ONE THREAT

I have highlighted the role of aluminum in Alzheimer’s disease, but aluminum is everywhere throughout the body and is more than capable of contributing to most chronic diseases, including diabetes, autoimmunity, multiple sclerosis and other neurological conditions. To many, it seems fanciful to suggest that human exposure to aluminum is the number-one threat to human health in the twenty-first century, but thirty-five years of thinking about and researching aluminum at the highest level tell me otherwise.5

ALUMINUM AND AUTISM

Ordinarily, I am somewhat of a skeptic when I am alerted to new health issues purportedly associated with human exposure to aluminum. One recent example would be aluminum and autism. While various studies suggested a link between aluminum and autism—primarily via the aluminum adjuvants in vaccines—at first, I could not easily see a biological mechanism to support such a link. We knew that the accumula­tion of aluminum in brain tissue toward a toxic threshold occurred over a period of decades, so how might this relate to autism in infants? We had to test this link. We did so by obtaining brain tissues from individuals who had died with a di­agnosis of autism. We then measured how much aluminum was in the brain and, significantly, where any aluminum was located in the brain.

The rest, as they say, is history. To summa­rize, we found extraordinarily high amounts of aluminum in autism brain tissue, and we made the unique observation that the aluminum was associated with a variety of inflammatory (non-neuronal) cells originating both in the brain (for example, the microglia) and outside of the brain (such as lymphocytes).6 The latter provided a mechanism to link aluminum adjuvants to the rapid accumulation of aluminum in brain tis­sue and, potentially, to autism. Our data—hard science—on aluminum and autism changed my mind; I now had to consider that aluminum could play a role in autism and that aluminum administered as adjuvants in vaccines could be a significant contributing factor.7 I am now, ap­parently, an “anti-vaxxer,” as they say—simply for following the science.

PRECAUTION NEEDED

The science that links human exposure to aluminum with disease is now stronger and more robust than at any other time in history. Perhaps this is why research funding for this science is now rarer than the proverbial hen’s teeth. (Do we, by chance, have industry and governments running scared of the science?) Our group is dependent upon philanthropy to continue our research. (If there are any philan­thropists reading this and interested in possibly contributing to our research, please get in touch by email [in bio].)

Until the epiphany comes—when all begin to agree that we have been horribly complacent about human exposure to aluminum—we need to adopt a precautionary approach in trying to protect ourselves against the potential ravages of aluminum. I do this in part by avoiding almost all processed foods and drinks, but mainly I use our most important scientific contribution to date. In brief, that contribution is that silicon is the Earth’s natural antidote to aluminum.

Our research includes clinical trials in­volving healthy volunteers, individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and people with multiple sclerosis.8 These trials have shown that silicon-rich mineral water facilitates the removal of aluminum from the body in the urine. You drink the mineral water, and you pee aluminum. It is that simple, and it is completely safe. Every day, I try to drink at least one liter of a silicon-rich mineral water—that is, a mineral water where the stated content of silicon (as “silica” on the bottle) is above thirty milligrams per liter (ppm).

Do not think of this as a one-off “detox” program, however. It is a philosophy for living in the Aluminum Age and for giving yourself the best possible protection against the toxicity of aluminum—protection that no government or other body is likely to afford you in the near future.

This is not an advertisement. I do not re­ceive any financial support from any silicon-rich mineral water company, although one company based in Malaysia does provide us with mineral water free of charge for our clinical studies (and we are thankful for that small mercy).

Note, also, that there is no silicon or silica supplement that can achieve the same benefits as silicon-rich mineral water.9 If there were a pill that could achieve the same effects, I would be the first both to use and recommend it. I do want everyone to do everything that they can to protect themselves against what I believe are the inevitable consequences of living in the Aluminum Age, namely, acute and chronic hu­man disease. I do not really want to be around to tell you, “I told you so!”

SIDEBARS

ALUMINUM AND SILICON

As described in an eBook by the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSRI),9 aluminum is the third most abundant element in the earth’s crust and the most abundant metal. However, having remained isolated from biologi­cal life for most of geological history, aluminum has no biological function. The situation changed with the onset of the Industrial Revolution, which released aluminum via acid rain from its inert geological stores into bays, lakes and ponds, causing irreparable damage to ecosystems.10

Studies of acid rain’s effects on biological life have shown that the earth also possesses a natural remedy for aluminum toxicity: silicon. Silicon is the second most abundant element in the earth’s crust (oxygen being the first). Silicon molecules are able to bind with aluminum ions and render them innocuous, explaining why locations subject to acid rain that are naturally silicon-rich are able to withstand the effects. This has been confirmed in studies measuring aluminum toxicity to fish in waters with various levels of silicon present.11 Silicon—a natural, plentiful element—could hold the answer to combatting the dangers brought about by the Aluminum Age.

SOURCE: Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute.

ALUMINUM ADJUVANTS AND AUTOIMMUNITY

The United States leads the world in the number of vaccines administered to pregnant women, children and ado­lescents—and many of the vaccines contain aluminum salts used as adjuvants. Scientists bundle vaccines with various adjuvants to increase and achieve “qualitative alteration” of the immune response to certain types of vaccines.12 A group of aluminum researchers at the University of British Columbia has pointed out, however, that “the same mechanisms that drive the immune-stimulatory effects of adjuvants have the capacity to provoke a variety of autoimmune and/or inflammatory adverse reactions.”13

Researchers have begun zeroing in on the unique risks associated with aluminum adjuvant injection. In 2011, distin­guished Israeli immunologist Yehuda Schoenfeld and colleagues proposed the term “autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants” (ASIA) to capture reports of unusual immune-mediated diseases in both humans and animals, which were arising, in many instances, after injection with aluminum-containing vaccines.14 (Cases of siliconosis—illness following silicone gel injection or implants—also fall under the umbrella of ASIA.)

ASIA shows up as “vague and sundry symptoms—chronic fatigue, muscle and joint pain, sleep disturbances, cognitive impairment, skin rashes and more.”15 One of the more extensively documented manifestations of ASIA is a condition called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF), compellingly described in the 2017 French film, Injecting Aluminum.16 As far back as the early 1990s, French neurologists started encountering patients with what was initially a mysterious ailment; over time, and after repeatedly documenting unusual aluminum deposits in the patients’ deltoid muscles, they ascertained that injected aluminum adjuvant from vaccines was not only remaining in the muscle but was migrating to and building up in distant sites such as the brain. At a 2018 conference, one of the French researchers discussed this dangerous biopersistence, stating: “It accumulates, and the more you put in the system, the more you have. When you inject aluminum, you inject it directly into the immune system.”15 The researcher also noted that a person would have to eat “one million-fold higher aluminum to get the same level of aluminum adjuvant at the level of the immune cells.”

Since 2014, individuals suffering from MMF or other manifestations of ASIA have been able to report their clinical symptoms to an international registry intended to facilitate greater understanding of the syndrome.17 In 2018, Professor Schoenfeld and others published a description of three hundred cases reported to the registry.18 They found that, on average, autoimmune conditions developed about seventeen months after adjuvant exposure, with a range of three days to five years. Although chronic fatigue and muscle and joint pain were the most commonly reported symptoms, nine in ten patients also had another diagnosed rheumatic or autoimmune condition.18

WHICH VACCINES AND WHICH ALUMINUM COMPOUNDS?

U.S. vaccines containing one or more types of aluminum compounds include the following:19

All of the diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis vaccines (DT, DTaP, Td, Tdap and combination vaccines with a DTaP component);
    The Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine;
    Hepatitis A and B and the hepatitis A/B combination vaccines;
    The meningococcal and pneumococcal vaccines;
    Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines—the newest HPV vaccine (Gardasil-9) contains more than double the amount of aluminum as the original Gardasil vaccine.
    Aluminum compounds in vaccines include aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, “aluminum salts,” amor­phous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate (AAHS) and potassium aluminum sulfate.19 Merck’s proprietary AAHS—a “super-powered” adjuvant featured in the Gardasil, Hib and hepatitis A and B vaccines—has never been safety tested (either by government regulators or Merck) and is one of the components blamed for the massive number of serious autoimmune events associated with Gardasil.20 The amount of aluminum injected into babies via multiple vaccinations exceeds anything that can be considered safe.

Amount of aluminum in the eight doses at the two-month baby checkup: 1,225 mcg21
    Amount of aluminum injected into fully-vaccinated babies by 18 months of age: 4,925 mcg21
    Maximum allowable aluminum per day for intravenous parenteral feeding: 25 mcg22

CANNABIS AND ALUMINUM

A few years ago, a medical doctor blogging for a pro-medical marijuana website in Europe reported some “rather unsettling information” that the author described as “so disturbing that it stands to redefine medical cannabis use, and its implications in treating diseases.”23 The “unsettling” discovery had to do with research by Professor Exley showing that modern cannabis contains high levels of biologically available aluminum.

In a 2006 study of both tobacco and cannabis, Exley and colleagues observed that both “active and passive smoking… will increase the body burden of aluminum.”24 Doing some calculations, the blogger reached the astonishing conclusion that “the average one joint-per-day smoker may be absorbing as much as 3,700 micrograms of aluminum per joint into his or her pulmonary circuit,” representing “a significant risk factor for neurodegeneration.”

Where does the aluminum in cannabis come from? In an interview with the doctor/blogger, Professor Exley hypoth­esized that it comes “both from the soil where it is grown and also that the ‛processing’ of cannabis for recreational use may also result in its contamination” by aluminum. Exley agreed with the doctor that medical marijuana users should be concerned “because no one is checking the [aluminum] content of cannabis before it is smoked or used for medical conditions.” Exley also speculated that “long-term cannabis use may predispose to chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.”

SOURCE: medicalmarijuana.eu/harmful-levels-aluminum-cannabis-plants/.

REDUCING ALUMINUM EXPOSURE

The dramatic increase in aluminum use in consumer and industrial products means that everyone is exposed to more aluminum than at any other point in human history. It is estimated that by 2050, the amount of aluminum to which humans are exposed will have increased by 100 percent since 1950.9 Yet, despite the clear dangers aluminum poses to the environment, wildlife and humanity, the Aluminum Age shows no signs of slowing down.

The Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute recommends ten actions to protect yourself against a toxin that is “rapidly contaminating the globe from the inside out”:9

DRINK SILICON-RICH MINERAL WATERS
    These have been shown to facilitate the removal of aluminum from the body. Fiji and Volvic brand bottled waters are rich sources of silicon.

AVOID OR SPACE OUT INJECTIONS OF VACCINES THAT CONTAIN ALUMINUM.
    Aluminum adjuvants in vaccines can cross the blood-brain barrier, and research has confirmed links to autoimmune diseases in susceptible individuals.

DO NOT USE ALUMINUM PANS FOR COOKING.
    Good alternatives include glass dishes and covers for baking, stoneware for cookie sheets and cast iron for stove-top cooking.

AVOID ALUMINUM FOIL FOR COOKING.
    Aluminum has been shown to leach from foil, particularly when cooking highly acidic foods.

ONLY USE ALUMINUM-FREE NATURAL DEODORANTS.
    Avoid aluminum compounds like aluminum chloride, which alters sweat-producing cells, and aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex, which obstructs pores in the skin to prevent sweat from leaving the body.

DO NOT CONSUME DRINKS THAT CONTAIN DYES (E.G., COLORED SPORTS DRINKS).
    Dyes contain aluminum compounds called “color lakes,” which contain metal salts such as aluminum.

AVOID SKIN CARE PRODUCTS WITH EMOLLIENTS CONTAINING MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE; ALUMINUM TRISTEARATE; OR ALUMINUM STEARATE.
    Aluminum tristearate is a thickening agent that prevents liquid makeup from separating or becoming runny; aluminum stearate is a colorant and emulsifier in cosmetics.

AVOID STORE-BOUGHT INFANT FORMULAS, ALL OF WHICH CONTAIN ALUMINUM.
    See the Weston A. Price Foundation homemade, aluminum-free recipe for a much healthier and safer formula.25

AVOID ANTACIDS THAT CONTAIN ALUMINUM COMPOUNDS.
    To reduce heartburn, try replacing chalky aluminum-containing antacid tablets with apple cider vinegar diluted in water.

LOOK FOR ALUMINUM-FREE ALTERNATIVES FOR ALL PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS.
    Make sure that hair care products, toothpastes, body soaps, sunscreens, nail polishes and buffered aspirins are aluminum-free.

REFERENCES

Exley C. The aluminium age. The Hippocratic Post, Mar. 21, 2017. https://www.hippocraticpost.com/mens...aluminium-age/.
    2. Exley C. Human exposure to aluminium. Environ Sci Process Impacts 2013;15(10):1807-16.
    3. Exley C. Why industry propaganda and political inter­ference cannot disguise the inevitable role played by human exposure to aluminum in neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease. Front Neurol 2014;5:212.
    4. Exley C. Aluminum should now be considered a primary etiological factor in Alzheimer’s disease. J Alzheimers Dis Rep 2017;1(1):23-5.
    5. https://www.hippocraticpost.com/?s=Exley.
    6. Mold M, Umar D, King A, Exley C. Aluminium in brain tissue in autism. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2018;46:76-82.
    7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmkVv8pcVhc.
    8. Jones K, Linhart C, Hawkins C, Exley C. Urinary excre­tion of aluminium and silicon in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis. EBioMedicine 2017;26:60-7.
    9. Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute. Age of Aluminum [eBook]. Available at : http://info.cmsri.org/age-of-aluminum-ebook.
    10. Exley C, Chappell JS, Birchall JD. A mechanism for acute aluminium toxicity in fish. J Theor Biol 1991;151(3):417-28.
    11. Birchall JD. Silicon-aluminum interactions and biology. The Colloid Chemistry of Silica. May 5, 1994; pp. 601- 15. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/ba-1994-0234.ch031.
    12. Coffman RL, Sher A, Seder RA. Vaccine adjuvants: put­ting innate immunity to work. Immunity 2010;33(4):492- 503.
    13. Shaw C, Sheth S, Li D, Tomljenovic L. Etiology of au­tism spectrum disorders: genes, environment, or both? OA Autism 2014;2(2):11.
    14. Schoenfeld Y, Agmon-Levin N. “ASIA”—autoimmune/ inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants. J Auto­immun 2011;36(1):4-8.
    15. McGovern C. Poisoned in slow motion. What Doctors Don’t Tell You 2018;3(7). https://www.wddty.com/magazine/2018/...ow-motion.html.
    16. Injecting Aluminum. Cinema Libre Studio, 2017. http://cinemalibrestudio.com/injecti...num/index.html.
    17. “New autoimmune disease registry.” http://info.cmsri.org/blog/new-autoi...ease-registry/.
    18. Watad A, Quaresma M, Bragazzi NL,…Schoenfeld Y. The autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA)/Schoenfeld’s syndrome: descriptive analysis of 300 patients from the international ASIA syndrome registry. Clin Rheumatol 2018;37(2):483-93.
    19. “Vaccine excipient and media summary. Excipients included in U.S. vaccines, by vaccine.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pi...nt-table-2.pdf.
    20. Redwood L. Court hears Gardasil science and moves forward. Children’s Health Defense, Jan. 29, 2019. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...moves-forward/.
    21 https://www.westonaprice.org/health-...needs-to-know/
    22 https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...cfm?fr=201.323
    23. Rasmussen C. Is there harmful levels of aluminum in cannabis plants? https://www.medicalmarijuana.eu/harm...nnabis-plants/.
    24. Exley C, Begum A, Woolley MP, Bloor RN. Aluminum in tobacco and cannabis and smoking-related disease. Am J Med 2006;119(3):276.e9-11.
    25. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-...-baby-formula/.
    This article appeared in Wise Traditions in Food, Farming and the Healing Arts, the quarterly journal of the Weston A. Price Foundation, Spring 2019

About Christopher Exley, PhD, FRSB
    Christopher Exley, PhD, FRSB is professor in bioinorganic chemistry and group leader of the Bioinorganic Chemistry Laboratory at Keele University’s Birchall Centre (Staffordshire, UK). You can find more information at the Centre’s aluminum and silicon website (keele.ac.uk/aluminium/) and in Dr. Exley’s blogs at The Hippocratic Post (hippocraticpost.com/?s=Exley). Professor Exley can be contacted at c.exley@keele.ac.uk.

Reader Interactions
    COMMENTS

May 6, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Why not eat foods rich in silica? I found this list online:

n) and they are:

Banana (yellow, peeled), 250g – 13.60mg
    Beer, 1L – 19.2mg
    High bran cereal, 100g – 10.17mg
    Bread (wholegrain), 200g – 8.94mg
    Raisin (California seedless), 100g – 8.25mg
    Mineral water (high silica), 500mL – 7.23mg
    Green beans (cooked), 250g – 6.10mg
    Carrot (raw, peeled), 200g – 4.58mg
    Bread (wholemeal), 200g – 4.50mg
    Brown rice, 200g – 4.14mg
    Mineral water (regular), 500mL – 3.44mg
    Bread (white), 200g – 3.38mg
    Wheat biscuits, 100g – 2.78mg
    White rice, 200g – 2.48mg
    Cornflakes, 100g – 2.42mg
    Last edited by Delight; 8th August 2019 at 20:50.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (8th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th August 2019), Franny (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), samildamach (19th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (16th August 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #344
    Thanks

When a healthy baby dies for "unknown causes", does the MD who prescribed the vaccination that "just happened" to be given just beforehand have any responsibility to determine what relationship these two events have in common? In the present day medical environment, physicians are mostly free from this kind of responsibility (if they follow procedures and standards) but IMO this is exactly why "Iatrogenic" death is allowed to continue. If physicians had as much responsibility for harm caused as recognition for success, we would have a very different world of "health" care.

Quote Infant Vaccine Death Testimonies Mount As We Continue Dissolving The Illusions
    August 8, 2019By Richard Enos
    CE Staff Writer

IN BRIEF
    The Facts:A growing number of stories of post-vaccination infant deaths are showing up on social media, and this is happening despite mainstream efforts to censor this type of material.

Reflect On:Can these stories help us see some important patterns within the 'modus operandi' of our medical system, so that we can come to understand how things are really working?

The process of awakening–discarding the veils of illusion, one by one, to get a clearer, more comprehensive view of what is operating underneath–can be scary and traumatic at times. We naturally have fear and a resistance to seeing the dark side of life. We seem to want to put off seeing the full extent of human depravity, even as the evidence mounts. But it is necessary in some measure to get a more balanced and informed picture of humanity as a whole.

If we are to awaken as a collective and move on to a higher lived expression of what it is to be human, it will be through having the courage to look squarely at what is actually happening in our world. This will help us connect to a greater understanding of the hidden system of control that has long been in place and has maintained the illusion I sometimes refer to as ‘mainstream perception,’ a more innocent and naive perspective on the world that continues to bestow authority over humanity to the global elite.

Infant Vaccine Deaths
    There are few areas of human activity that trigger our resistance to seeing what is in plain sight as much as the way that modern vaccines are being administered in our world, especially in the face of renewed efforts from governments to enforce mandatory vaccination. It seems that as parents, we are being forced into making a choice. We can uphold the status quo, follow the simple industry mantra we have seen and heard thousands of times that ‘vaccines are safe and effective,’ and essentially keep our noses out of the business of trusted medical professionals. Or we can join a growing number of people that are no longer doing that, and begin to examine inconsistencies in the industry mantra based on mounting real-life evidence and scientific testimony of vaccine injury.

For some people, like myself, I have long questioned the nature and motives of our Western medical system, and this inquiry heightened into a sense of urgency regarding vaccines when my son was born. I read Suzanne Humphries’ excellent book ‘Dissolving Illusions,’ among others. I made an informed decision not to have him vaccinated, and today he is a bright, energetic 5-year old boy with no health issues.

For others less fortunate, their first inkling of something being amiss with our medical system and specifically with vaccines was as a result of the heart-wrenching experience of seeing their beautiful, healthy child become ill and die right after having been administered a ‘normal’ array of vaccines.

I understand for many, it is difficult and painful to even read about these stories. At the same time, I would urge people who are uncertain about vaccine safety to consider looking into such stories and see what kind of conclusions you come to.

On his website entitled ‘Stop Mandatory Vaccination,’ activist Larry Cook works tirelessly to research and report on testimony and scientific evidence regarding the effects of vaccines. He has created this page that specifically brings together the many stories of infant vaccine deaths, and it certainly bears investigation. He urges people to proliferate these stories on social media, not because there might be a morbid fascination with these stories, but rather because the end goal is mass awareness of what is going on, which will enable us to end unsafe practices in our society that lead unnecessarily to injury and death. Another reason he is asking people to share these stories, it must be noted, is because like CE he is experiencing a high degree of censorship and reach limitation brought on by the social media giants.

Patterns Emerge
    When one pays close attention to testimony such as these stories with an open mind, there are many similarities, and when we put these together, patterns inevitably begin to emerge which evokes a bigger picture of what is going on.

Sudden Death: Unlike most illnesses that lead to death that we are familiar with, where symptoms gradually worsen over long periods of time, these stories speak of an immediate reversal from perfect health to a sudden and shocking downward spiral of unexpected symptoms including unresponsiveness, seizures, screaming, head banging, loss of speech, etc. Isn’t the most common-sense conclusion that this may have been caused by the known toxins that were injected into the infant only days earlier?

SIDS Diagnosis: Many parents were told that their infant had died of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). For those unaware, SIDS is a made-up medical term that really means ‘we don’t know why your infant died.’ In fact, according to the Mayo Clinic, ‘Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the unexplained death, usually during sleep, of a seemingly healthy baby less than a year old.’ How is this anything more than a contrivance used to absolve the medical industry of responsibility?

Other Questionable Diagnoses: Other diagnoses were that the infant died of ‘natural causes’ (as though there are any ‘natural’ causes for an infant to die), or in the case of Catie Clobes, her daughter Evee’s death was ruled ‘undetermined,’ even after doctors agreed to look into all potential causes–but then didn’t look into the impact of vaccines (see next).

Doctors Never Blame Vaccines: We see in story after story that doctors virtually never blame vaccines for an infant’s death. It’s not logical, but it is understandable when you look at the big picture. One reason doctors avoid blaming vaccines could include a fear of being sued, either as a result of their administration of the vaccines or the fact that they didn’t properly warn parents of potential risks. In some cases, it may be that the doctor simply does not want to deal with the guilt, and will be willfully blind to the possibility that vaccines could cause damage, sometimes even mocking the parent for thinking such a thing. Again, in the case of Catie Clobes, the pathologist refused to test the role of the vaccines in Evee’s death as Catie had requested, saying “It’s not medically necessary, there is no medical reasoning, and it’s not medically approved.” Doctors and nurses involved are often tight-lipped, cold, and try to close inquiry down as quickly as possible.

Industry Never Admits Liability: In one story a nurse told a grieving mother about the ‘Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System’ (VAERS) and how she could sue for compensation, but the nurse told the mother she could get in trouble for telling her. Imagine! Doctors and nurses are perpetually denying the possibility that vaccines might have caused the fatality, under fear of reprisal. Those few doctors who are willing to back up a patient’s suspicion that vaccines are the cause of damage can lead their patients to a successful award in the VAERS court, which has already paid out over $4 billion in settlements. Does $4 billion in settlements, where ill-equipped and grieving individuals take on a massive industry with top lawyers at their disposal and win, suggest that vaccines have been proven to be harmful? But get this–the court is set up as a firewall for the vaccine industry, which does not have to admit liability even if it is successfully concluded in the court that vaccines caused severe injury or death. The reason? It was argued that if the vaccine companies were liable for damage, the whole vaccine industry would be out of business. As if that should even matter when it comes to the health of our children.

A Clear Picture
    While we may not be able to conclude with certainty that vaccines have caused the death of an infant in any particular case, we must also remember that science itself is not capable of proving absolute causality, and the scientific method relies on the replicability of studies to determine greater and greater confidence in a causal connection. When we examine the similar experience of parents who have seen their beloved infants die after vaccination, we don’t see the openness, transparency, or self-responsibility we would expect from doctors and nurses who count on our trust. We see fear, self-protection, and in some cases even scorn and ridicule. This is not an indictment against doctors and nurses as much as it is against the entire medical system and its motives.

In the big picture, we see an industry that employs fear and is driven by profit, in lock step with our political, economic, and even religious control structures. But in some ways the operations of the Western medical industry is the most egregious. The very idea that guaranteeing the safety of our children is not important enough to make an industry suspend the injection of toxic ingredients until they do enough real placebo-controlled testing should be shocking to each and every one of us. The very idea that they now know certain preconditions make some infants more susceptible to vaccine injury and yet they do not mandate testing for these preconditions before vaccinating should set off alarm bells.

Having said that, it is no surprise that the industry refuses to do these things. They know that if they did proper testing, vaccines would be seen as dangerous and toxic. They know if they screened patients and exempted them from vaccines that their whole ‘herd immunity’ fallacy would fall apart. They know that things are already slipping away from them, and that’s why mandatory vaccination is coming back. Because they know their survival depends on it. But we need not be concerned about the survival of this industry. We need only be concerned about the survival of our infants.

The Takeaway
    Being realistic, I would say that for every case we hear about in which a child died immediately after vaccination, there are probably dozens or even hundreds that we don’t hear about. If it’s not the medical professionals trying to tamp down any suspicions that vaccines caused injury, it may be the parents themselves who, understandably, cannot bear the pain and guilt that would come with making their tragedy public.

With the onset of social media and the efforts to get these stories out, more people are finding the courage to speak of their own tragedies, sometimes from the distant past. The purpose for this, as we have mentioned, is to allow people to awaken to the truth, so that we gain the power to stop the actions that lead to needless injury and death. Let us grieve with the parents of these children and be resolved that their deaths were not in vain, but will help dissolve the illusions we are currently under as a collective.
    Quote Medical Care Is 3rd Leading Cause of Death in U.S.
    by Chris Kresser

Last updated on January 19, 2019

The popular perception that the U.S. has the highest quality of medical care in the world has been proven entirely false by several public heath studies and reports over the past few years.

The prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association published a study by Dr. Barbara Starfield, a medical doctor with a Master’s degree in Public Health, in 2000 which revealed the extremely poor performance of the United States health care system when compared to other industrialized countries (Japan, Sweden, Canada, France, Australia, Spain, Finland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Belgium and Germany).

In fact, the U.S. is ranked last or near last in several significant health care indicators:

13th (last) for low-birth-weight percentages
    13th for neonatal mortality and infant mortality overall
    11th for postneonatal mortality
    13th for years of potential life lost (excluding external causes)
    12th for life expectancy at 1 year for males, 11th for females
    12th for life expectancy at 15 years for males, 10th for females
    The most shocking revelation of her report is that iatrogentic damage (defined as a state of ill health or adverse effect resulting from medical treatment) is the third leading cause of death in the U.S., after heart disease and cancer.

Let me pause while you take that in.

This means that doctors and hospitals are responsible for more deaths each year than cerebrovascular disease, chronic respiratory diseases, accidents, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and pneumonia.
    The combined effect of errors and adverse effects that occur because of iatrogenic damage includes:

12,000 deaths/year from unnecessary surgery
    7,000 deaths/year from medication errors in hospitals
    20,000 deaths/year from other errors in hospitals
    80,000 deaths/year from nosocomial infections in hospitals
    106,000 deaths a year from nonerror, adverse effects of medications
    This amounts to a total of 225,000 deaths per year from iatrogenic causes. However, Starfield notes three important caveats in her study:

Most of the data are derived from studies in hospitalized patients
    The estimates are for deaths only and do not include adverse effects associated with disability or discomfort
    The estimates of death due to error are lower than those in the Institute of Medicine Report (a previous report by the Institute of Medicine on the number of iatrogenic deaths in the U.S.)
    If these caveats are considered, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.

Starfield and her colleagues performed an analysis which took the caveats above into consideration and included adverse effects other than death. Their analysis concluded that between 4% and 18% of consecutive patients experience adverse effects in outpatient settings, with:

116 million extra physician visits
    77 million extra prescriptions
    17 million emergency department visits
    8 million hospitalizations
    3 million long-term admissions
    199,000 additional deaths
    $77 billion in extra costs (equivalent to the aggregate cost of care of patients with diabetes
    I want to make it clear that I am not condemning physicians in general. In fact, most of the doctors I’ve come into contact with in the course of my life have been competent and genuinely concerned about my welfare. In many ways physicians are just as victimized by the deficiencies of our health-care system as patients and consumers are. With increased patient loads and mandated time limits for patient visits set by HMOs, most doctors are doing the best they can to survive our broken and corrupt health-care system.
    The Institute of Medicine’s report (“To Err is Human”) which Starfied and her colleagues analyzed isn’t the only study to expose the failures of the U.S. health-care system. The World Health Organization issued a report in 2000, using different indicators than the IOM report, that ranked the U.S. as 15th among 25 industrialized countries.

As Starfied points out, the “real explanation for relatively poor health in the United States is undoubtedly complex and multifactorial.” Two significant causes of our poor standing is over-reliance on technology and a poorly developed primary care infrastructure. The United States is second only to Japan in the availability of technological procedures such as MRIs and CAT scans. However, this has not translated into a higher standard of care, and in fact may be linked to the “cascade effect” where diagnostic procedures lead to more treatment (which as we have seen can lead to more deaths).

Of the 7 countries in the top of the average health ranking, 5 have strong primary care infrastructures. Evidence indicates that the major benefit of health-care access accrues only when it facilitates receipt of primary care. (Starfield, 1998)

One might think that these sobering analyses of the U.S. health-care system would have lead to a public discussion and debate over how to address the shortcomings. Alas, both medical authorities and the general public alike are mostly unaware of this data, and we are no closer to a safe, accessible and effective health-care system today than we were eight years ago when these reports were published.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (9th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th August 2019), earthdreamer (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (9th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I admit it. I am anti-vax until they are more carefully researched. IF I am convinced vaccines are better than improving the terrain (the natural immunity to withstand external assault by foreign organisms), improving hygeine (including eliminating toxins in the environment) and that they are better than triggering a NATURAL immunity by contacting bacteria, viruses and other challenges: I will change my mind. This is MY considered opinion.

Epigenetics, information about the placebo and nocebo, knowledge of how the immune system functions and much else is new science. Also even with the paucity of studies, new information about the unintended consequences of vaccination is qualifying the conceptual framework the vaccine theory is based upon. However, the government bodies that make laws about vaccines and regulate the industry allow the industry to create more and more vaccines as if the science is settled.

That is a BIG LIE that many parrot: SETTLED SCIENCE. There are people who have synthesized readily available refutation and also have experienced the negative outcomes of the vaccine process. The provaccination stand is that anecdotal evidence does not count. This is evidenced by derision for "just mothers and fathers" who notice the drastic deterioration of children immediately after vaccination.

We all probably know now that the vaccine industry has no liability in the US for damages to injured recipients. The government vaccine injury program is the place for redress, and uses taxes collected from each vaccine to cover injured parties. However, after awarding 4 Billion dollars in injury awards since the late 80's, obviously something is askew. There is strong evidence that the awards were to only about 10% of those actually injured.

Yesterday in Oregon there was a significant citizen response to HB3063, a bill that eliminates religious and philosophical exemptions for vaccination by individuals and parents in the name of a public health emergency (which if researched is obviously NOT an emergency at all but an opportunity).

In several states, bills are appearing to eliminate religious and philosophical exemptions and even eliminate most medical exemptions (or take the ability to write medical exemptions from the hands of physicians and place it into the hands of the public health authority).

I admit it. I am outraged about mandatory vaccination under ANY circumstances. Mandatory vaccination is completely antithetical to Voluntary and informed acceptance. Others' choices are NOT my business. They must be made between individuals, parents and their MDs. I just wonder why more people are not outraged? Maybe they are, but feel it is useless to speak out? Maybe they believe we MUST be vaccinated, despite our choice, for the sake of the whole.

There is plenty of evidence that vaccines are not safe for many (and in fact are categorized as "unavoidably unsafe" due to the belief they are absolutely necessary for public health). In addition to the existential threat of being forced to accept what (for many) is an unacceptable injury, the insult added is that any unintended consequences are solely our own and our family's responsibility to bear.

There is very strong argument that the unvaccinated pose no threat to others (even if to themselves, which IMO is debatable also). Maybe they work in some way (although IMO as poor substitutes for natural immunity). However, there is plenty of evidence that vaccines are in fact not effective. The flu shot is one example that one can observe.

The MMR measles componenet that is in the news is not very effective (must be boosted again and again with no life long immunity), does not confer passive immunity to the breast fed child, and actually has been correlated with a loss of secondary benefits that the immune system acquires from having measles, mumps and rubella itself (such as resistance to cancers).

Vaccinated people shed live strains of the virus if the virus is live as in the MMR. People who have late onset of childhood diseases are MUCH sicker. The mumps component often only postpones the disease to a time when males may have lasting infertility due to orchitis (a mumps effect only for older boys and young men).

However, IMO we all should be outraged about FORCING vaccination, even we like them for ourselves.

IMO mandatory vaccination is a positioning move which places us ever closer to complete loss of our freedom to decide what happens to our own bodies.

What is really, really frightening to me is the lack of concern for a case in which a violation of civil rights is acceptable for a product that is dicey. It may be that this is one of the clearest examples of whole sale brain washing by propaganda. Part of the propaganda seems to trigger a fear reaction against all dissent by the skeptical. Or maybe it is just the cognitive dissonance of "OMG what if I participated in my child's condition by allowing the shots?"

Moreover, there is also a component of apathy about the unintended consequences that seem to correlate with the rise in vaccinations.... the sickest generation of humanity in modern times when over 50 percent of youth have a chronic condition requiring care and medication, curtailing of activity, special needs in education.....

IMO there is a plan to roll out mandatory vaccination for all adults for the same "reasons" proclaimed for children: Health. People seriously believe that vaccines are the way to ensure health when strong evidence also shows a correlation between increased vaccination rates aand collective DECLINE in health measures.

What I am trying to do with this thread is make my own statement that something is terribly wrong with the picture.

Even in alternative forums, poeple respond to critique as ones convinced already. They KNOW that vaccines have been proved safe and effective. People whom I would have thought tolerant of opposing views shout down dissent. They don't search out the kind of evidence I have discovered, yet want us to be quiet about what we have learned.

People are being officially silenced on facebook, youtube, and amazon. The way to share current information is being shut down. Withholding the means to have informed consent is telling.

IMO this is way more than even what is occurring specifically about vaccination. My opinion is that mandatory vaccination should be seen as a step towards 100% control by the corporatocracy of our personal right to determine what happens with our own bodies. I think it is totalitarian tiptoe made explicit.

I see legislatures around the country are passing IMO draconian laws (meaning the law does not fit the condition). I suspect it is dangerous and only the beginning.

At the same time, it IS about vaccines themselves because this is an invasive treatment. It violates the integrity of the body and introduces toxins (in the name of triggering a good outcome) into muscle. This was never where we were intended to naturally take in substances to create an immune response. That is orally and in the respiratory track.

Even if people disagree with me, thinking mine is just a crack pot view, where will it end if we cave here?

Yes, this has been my tipping point. Some have said this may call for revolution. I have never felt so sure that I would actually participate in a rebellion over any other issue.

OK so here goes my willingness to hear others but I ask all to please not just parrot the news but first read up on this subject. Maybe read this compendium of recent information and refute the information with better information.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...OyV5GJySw/edit

In the future, I am going to post about information that refutes the "bi-partison line" of whole-ly owned politicians and health experts who are co-opted by a system of Corporate Medicocracy. (sounds like medic o crazy). I am willing to look at opposing views but I hope there will not just be one liners and I hope it will be backed by something meaningful to the writer. I look for others who might find new and helpful information to add.

Beginning with a very recent update regarding a whistleblower Zimmerman, vaccines and autism

and this well researched response by Del Bigtree of "Vaxxed" (banned by Amazon) to a recent tirade from vaccine apologist Peter Hotez MD. Hotez wails against the Massive "anti-vax lobby" and their many useful idiots.

Both are IMO really important. They demonstrate the recent climate of PROPAGANDA, LIES and CRAVEN disregard for our right to informed consent. IMO this is NOT just about the shot in the arm, despite unquestionable individual (and MAYBE collective) harm. IMO it is a shot across the bow of the ship of individual sovereign rights. IMO but not alone in this opinion.
    Thank you .... for those interested, I've collected some research and reports over the years here: http://zaidpub.com/2015/02/01/anti-vax-page-by-dr-omar/

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to doctoro For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th August 2019), Cara (10th August 2019), Delight (10th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2019), earthdreamer (14th August 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), mountain_jim (13th August 2019), Samson (12th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (9th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

For various links to Florida legislators and other links, visit original article The Medical Police State Metastasizes to FL: SB 64 Removes Religious Exemption for Vaccination, Threatens Medical

Quote The Medical Police State Metastasizes to FL: SB 64 Removes Religious Exemption for Vaccination, Threatens Medical
    Posted on: Monday, August 5th 2019
    Written By: Sayer Ji, Founder

Following closely on the heels of the loss of the religious exemption for vaccination in CA and NY, a new bill in Florida was just introduced which would do the same, while at the same time interfering with the doctor/patient relationship when it comes to obtaining medical exemptions.

A new Florida Senate bill sponsored by Democrat Lauren Book titled, SB 64: Exemptions from School-entry Health Requirements, would remove religious exemptions for vaccinations for school entry in the state of Florida, and interfere with the doctor/patient relationship by requiring a State overseen medical exemption review panel to determine the validity of medical exemptions for vaccination.

The Florida Senate website summarizes the bill as follows:

“Exemptions from School-entry Health Requirements; Deleting exemptions from school-entry health examinations and immunization requirements for religious reasons; requiring the Board of Medicine and the Board of Osteopathic Medicine to jointly create a medical exemption review panel, etc.”

In essence, SB 64 is architected to reproduce newly legislated medical system in California, where children no longer have the right go to school unless they are fully compliant with the the vaccination schedule.

The bill also calls for “requiring the Board of Medicine and the Board of Osteopathic Medicine to jointly create a medical exemption review panel.”

The bill has generated an immediate response from leading health freedom organization, the National Vaccine Information Center, which released the following statement and call to action:

SB 64 Filed to Remove Religious Exemptions and Review and Restrict Medical Exemptions
    Meet With Your Florida State Senator and State Representative NOW to STOP SB 64
    Contact Sponsor Senator Lauren Book to Withdraw SB 64

"Dear Florida NVIC Advocacy Team Members,

There is a new dangerous threat to vaccine exemptions in Florida.
    SB 64 was filed by Senator Lauren Book on 8/2/2019.
    SB 64 would eliminate the religious exemption to vaccines required for public and private school children. It would also add a new section of law requiring the Board of Medicine and the Board of Osteopathic Medicine to jointly create a medical exemption review panel that shall review all medical exemptions. If passed, the new law would become effective on July 1, 2020.

We have seen what happens to families in California and New York where religious exemptions have been removed and medical exemptions are reviewed and restricted. SB 64 is a dangerous bill that needs to be stopped early so Florida doesn’t become like California or New York.

The 2020 legislative session in Florida convenes on 1/14/2020, however bills are filed in advance (session dates). It is very important that families who support the religious and medical exemptions get out ahead of Senator Book’s effort and talk to their legislators and like-minded families to get involved now! Those who are currently in office during this interim period will be the same legislators who will vote on this bill this spring as statewide legislative offices are not on the ballot this fall.

ACTION REQUIRED:

Contact your Florida state senator and state representative and respectfully ask them to oppose SB 64 in the 2020 legislative session.
    As soon as possible, schedule an in-person meeting with your state senator and representative to express to them how important it is to your family to have religious and unrestricted medical exemptions available. Share your vaccine reaction, denial of medical care, and harassment or discrimination stories.
    Email your state senator and representative also using their preferred method of contact (see d.)

Attend events where your legislators may be speaking or presenting and express your concerns there as well. Follow your legislators on social media so you can know when and where they will be attending and speaking during the interim so that you can attend and have opportunities to provide more information and ask questions.
    Legislative contact information: you can login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal, click on the “State Teams” tab and then “My State,” and your elected officials are automatically posted on the right hand side of the page. You can click on their name to display contact information and social media accounts that you can follow. You can also find your representatives here and senators here.

Contact the sponsor Senator Lauren Book and respectfully ask her to withdraw SB 64.Be polite and explain how important religious and unrestricted medical exemptions to vaccination are for you and your family. Share your vaccine reaction, denial of medical care, and harassment or discrimination stories. Contact information for Senator Book is posted athttps://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/S32.
    Login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal OFTEN to check for updates. We review bills and make updates daily. Bills can change many times over the legislative process and your timely visits, calls, and emails directed at the correct legislators are critical to this process. Even though the Florida legislature is not currently in session, you can see how this is important because bills are already being filed.
    Please forward this email to family and friends and ask them to register for the NVIC Advocacy Portal at https://NVICAdvocacy.org and share their concerns with their legislators as well. If you wish to share this alert on social media, go to the notes on theNational Vaccine Information Center’s Facebook page and share it from there.
    Please forward any legislative responses you receive or a summary of your meetings to our Florida State Director Toni and our Florida affiliated group Health Freedom Florida at FLDirector@NVICAdvocacy.org.
    In 2015, SB 646, a bill that would have severely restricted exemptions was prefiled in Florida. However, the bill was withdrawn with the help of Florida NVIC Advocacy Members and other Florida citizens who expressed their concerns early and in large numbers. You can view our early action alerts on this 2015 bill in the archives on the NVIC Advocacy Portal Florida page.

Let’s all commit to working to hopefully attain the same results for 2020! Sitting on the sidelines waiting won’t cut it.

IMPORTANT LINKS

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bil...Text/Filed/PDF - text of SB 64 as introduced.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2020/64 - text, status and history for SB 64

Sincerely,

NVIC Advocacy Team
    National Vaccine Information Center
    https://NVIC.org and https://NVICAdvocacy.org
    https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Members/ContactUs.aspx

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) works diligently to prepare and disseminate our legislative advocacy action alerts and supporting materials. We request that organizations and members of the public forward our alerts in their original form to assure consistent and accurate messaging and effective action. Please acknowledge NVIC as originators of this work when forwarding to members of the public and like-minded organizations. To receive alerts immediately, register at https://NVICAdvocacy.org, a website dedicated to this sole purpose and provided as a free public service by NVIC.

Additional Calls to Action
    1) Get organized on Facebook through local, grassroots groups that work with the National Vaccine Information Center, such as my own Florida Health Freedom: https://www.facebook.com/groups/flhealthfreedom/ and Health Freedom Florida: https://www.facebook.com/HealthFreedomFL/

2) Use the NVIC Advocacy Portal (NVICAP)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (13th August 2019), mountain_jim (13th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (13th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

13. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Collusion between California Medical Board and California Medical Association revealed by Public Records Request.....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (13th August 2019), mountain_jim (14th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (13th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,443 times in 1,555 posts

Nice link to your research collection/data and welcome to Avalon, doctoro (spell correction keeps trying to remove that last o)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Delight (13th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (13th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

17. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (16th August 2019), Sstarss (14th August 2019), T Smith (16th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

19. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Quote Family of plane plunge student Alana Cutland believe yellow fever jab led to death

EXCLUSIVE: The 19-year-old leapt out of a plane at 3,700ft above Madagascar after suffering paranoia attacks and hallucinations.

The shattered family of plane plunge student Alana Cutland are investigating whether a yellow fever jab drove her insane before she threw herself to her death.

They have been contacted by a former BBC journalist who has told how he became a “raving lunatic” after having one.
    War correspondent Malcolm Brabant had the vaccine Stamaril ahead of a 2011 trip to Africa.
    Afterwards he was convinced he was the Messiah, Winston Churchill and the devil.

And after being let out of a hospital he heard voices telling him to “kill! kill! kill!” as he held a knife to carve a joint of pork. Mr Brabant, 64, says studies suggest young women and older men are most at risk – as well as those who are also taking the anti-malaria drug Larium.

'Terrified' pilot describes desperate battle to stop Cambridge student jumping from plane:

A pilot has revealed his terror as he desperately tried to stop a Cambridge University student from jumping out of his plane.

Mahefa Tahina Rantoanina, 33, and British passenger Ruth Johnson, 51, desperately clung onto Alana Cutland for five minutes before she escaped their grip and fell 3,500ft to her death into the Madagascar savannah below.

Rantoanina, who has been working with Madagascar Trans Air for 13 years, was flying the passengers on his Cessna 182 from Anjajavy to Antananarivo on July 25.

He was first made aware there was a problem when he heard Ruth screaming and turned around to see Alana hanging out of the door of the aircraft.

The teenager stayed “completely silent" during the horrifying incident, he revealed.

The Cambridge University student s died after falling out of a plane while on a study trip in Madagascar (Image: Facebook)

He told The Sun: “I had just taken off and I was still climbing when all of a sudden there was a rush of wind and Ruth started screaming. I turned round and saw Alana hanging out of my plane

He revealed how he struggled to fly the plane as he held onto Alana but eventually slipped out of his grasp.

“I immediately levelled the aircraft to try and keep us on course, then I reached over and held the door. “I was trying to pull it shut while Ruth was holding on to Alana’s leg. I was trying to fly and stop her from falling at the same time. I was absolutely terrified, we all were.

Ruth Johnson, who he described as Alana's friend, was left deeply traumatised by the incident and says she was too upset to call Alana's parents after the plane landed.
    '”Ruth was hysterical, she was screaming and after we closed the door I turned the plane round and landed at the airport.
    Ruth is now believed to be staying with staff from the British Embassy but has not spoken with her since the accident.

Alana's family believe that she may have had mental health issues related to taking her anti-malarial tablets.
    But they do not believe that the student intended to take her own life.

Her uncle told the Mail Online: "She had taken ill after being there for a few days and when she spoke to her mother on the phone two days before the accident she was mumbling and sounded pretty incoherent.
    "We think she had suffered a severe reaction to some drugs but not anti-malaria ones because she had taken those on her trip last year to China without any side effects.'

Mr Brabant, 64, says studies suggest young women and older men are most at risk – as well as those who are also taking the anti-malaria drug Larium.
    Alana, 19, is thought to have been taking anti-malaria drugs when she threw herself out of a light aircraft over Madagascar at 3,700ft.
    And a source close to the Cambridge student’s family said she had had a yellow fever jab.

The NHS is also investigating the yellow fever vaccine following “serious, suspected adverse reactions in UK travellers”. Alana’s parents Neil and Alison, 63, of Milton Keynes, Bucks, are said to be making inquiries.

Alana was being flown home because of concerns about her mental health when she threw herself to her death – despite the efforts of the pilot and a passenger to stop her.

Cambridge Student's body ‘found’ in Madagascar jungle, police say

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (18th August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (16th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,162 times in 814 posts

What a horrific story of the student jumping out of the plane.

I took a look to see what I could find about drug / medication induced psychosis. It is sometimes called toxic psychosis.

Quote Nonpsychotropic Medication-Induced Psychosis
    Emily M. Ambizas, PharmD, MPH, CGP
    Associate Clinical Professor
    St. John’s University, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
    Queens, New York
    Clinical Specialist
    Rite Aid Pharmacy
    Whitestone, New York
    US Pharm. 2014;39(11):HS8-HS15.

ABSTRACT: Many nonpsychiatric medications can cause neuropsychiatric effects, which range from anxiety to psychosis. Drug-induced psychosis was first diagnosed in the 19th century. Since then, many medications have been associated with this phenomenon. The most commonly implicated nonpsychiatric agents include antiparkinsonian agents, cardiac medications, and corticosteroids. Pharmacists must be familiar with the neuropsychiatric adverse effects of many common prescription and nonprescription medications so that they can educate patients and caregivers about this potential adverse effect and develop strategies to minimize risk.

Adverse drug events (ADEs) affect millions of people each year. ADEs have been identified as the most common cause of postdischarge complications and account for more than 3.5 million physician office visits, approximately 1 million emergency department visits, and almost 125,000 hospital admissions annually.1-3 Neuropsychiatric effects constitute up to 30% of ADEs and are associated with considerable morbidity and mortality.4,5 Many nonpsychiatric medications have the potential to cause neuropsychiatric events ranging from anxiety to psychosis (TABLE 1). This article will review some of the common nonpsychiatric agents associated with medication-induced psychosis and discuss strategies for minimizing a patient’s risk.

Name:  A211CC57-0135-4903-983B-CE95F50FC927.gif
Views: 155
Size:  18.2 KB

Background

The term psychosis was first used in the 19th century to describe an abnormal state of mind.6 Today, psychosis represents a disturbance in the perception of reality. Psychosis is marked by the presence of one or more of the following symptoms: hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thoughts, and unusual, strange, and/or regressed behavior. The phenomenon now known as medication-induced psychosis was first identified in 1845 by the French psychiatrist Jacques-Joseph Moreau, who described the effects of smoking hashish in his patients as “…acute psychotic reactions, generally lasting but a few hours, but occasionally as long as a week; the reaction seemed dose-related and its main feature included paranoid ideation, illusions, hallucinations, delusions, depersonalization, confusion, restlessness and excitement.”7 Since then, many agents have been associated with medication-induced psychosis (TABLE 2).

Click image for larger version

Name:	7C7668B2-4FC1-49EF-A393-0FFA24D94DC2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	41396

The prevalence of medication-induced psychosis is unknown, but it is estimated that in 7% to 25% of individuals presenting with a first episode of psychosis, the condition may be substance- or medication-induced.8 The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, Fifth Edition, lists a number of criteria for the diagnosis of substance- or medication-induced psychotic disorder: hallucinations and/or delusions are present; symptoms developed during or soon after substance intoxication or withdrawal, or after exposure to a medication; the involved medication is capable of producing these symptoms; the disturbance is not better explained by a psychotic disorder that is not substance- or medication-induced; the disturbance does not occur exclusively during the course of a delirium; and the disturbance causes significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.8 The most commonly implicated nonpsychiatric medications associated with medication-induced psychosis are antiparkinsonian agents, cardiac medications, and corticosteroids.5,6

Antiparkinsonian Agents

It is rare for psychotic symptoms to occur in untreated Parkinson’s disease (PD) patients (<10%); these symptoms usually develop as a complication of drug therapy.9 Antiparkinsonian agents are associated with the highest risk of medication-induced psychosis, with symptoms developing in up to 60% of patients.10,11 Owing to their catecholaminergic or anticholinergic properties, all antiparkinsonian medications have the potential to induce psychosis.12 Symptoms range from abnormal dreams to frank psychosis. Visual hallucinations with or without delirium are most frequently reported; auditory hallucinations, which are less common, are usually accompanied by visual hallucinations.13-17 Delusions—fixed beliefs that are unswayed by clear or reasonable contradictory evidence and are held with great conviction—are less common than hallucinations.8,18,19 In PD, delusions are often paranoid in nature, usually follow hallucinations, and affect up to 14% of patients.20 Sleep disturbances and abnormal dream phenomena may precede the development of psychosis in PD patients.4,17

Cardiac Agents

Digoxin has the potential to cause delirium, depression, and psychosis, most likely due to electrolyte imbalances and cerebral hypoxia.4,21 These effects are dose-dependent but may be seen at therapeutic levels, especially in elderly patients or in cases when digoxin is used in combination with diuretics that cause potassium loss.4,21 The risk of developing psychotic symptoms increases when the plasma digoxin concentration exceeds 1.5 ng/mL.4 Psychotic symptoms may be the first and only sign of digoxin toxicity, especially when the serum concentration is in the normal range.

Beta1-adrenergic receptor blockers are known to cause central nervous system (CNS) effects, including bizarre or vivid dreams, sleep disturbances, delirium, psychosis, and visual hallucinations.22 Psychosis and delirium have been reported for metoprolol and propranolol.4,23,24 These effects are not dose-dependent and appear to be partly due to the medications’ lipophilic properties: Hydrophilic agents such as atenolol are excreted unchanged by the kidneys, whereas lipophilic agents such as propranolol and metoprolol are metabolized by the liver and are believed to cross the blood-brain barrier.22,23 Other factors affecting beta-blockers’ penetration of the blood-brain barrier and their ability to cause CNS effects include specific structural details of the molecules, drug-induced increases in plasma catecholamine levels, and decreased melatonin levels.25

Neuropsychiatric effects of ACE inhibitors are limited; however, visual hallucinations associated with use of these agents have been reported, primarily in elderly patients.26,27 Implicated agents include quinapril, enalapril, captopril, lisinopril, ramipril, and perindopril.12,26,27 Hallucination onset occurred 2 hours to 6 years after initiation of an ACE inhibitor and resolved within 1 to 30 days after discontinuation.27 Advancing age and underlying CNS disorders may be risk factors for ACE inhibitor–induced psychosis.27

Other cardiac agents that may induce psychosis include diuretics, calcium channel blockers, and several antiarrhythmic agents.4,27

Corticosteroids

Since the 1950s, corticosteroids have been utilized for the treatment of a variety of immunologic disorders. The reported incidence of corticosteroid-associated psychiatric reactions ranges from 1.8% to 57%; psychosis related to corticosteroid treatment has an incidence of 3% to 13.9%.28-30 The substantial variability in reported incidences reflects the unpredictability of these reactions, differences in dosing, varying treatment durations, and a host of identified risk factors.28,30 Emotional lability and irritability, sometimes accompanied by auditory hallucinations and paranoia, are common symptoms experienced by patients receiving corticosteroids.30 These effects are dose-related, with psychotic reactions more likely to occur in patients receiving dosages of prednisone exceeding 40 mg/day, but even low levels of systemic exposure from inhaled corticosteroids can potentially induce psychiatric adverse effects.4,28,31 The mechanism by which corticosteroids induce psychiatric symptoms such as psychosis and mania remains to be elucidated.

Other Medications

Antimicrobials: Antibiotics are frequently used and are generally well tolerated, but some antibiotics have been associated with neuropsychiatric adverse effects that are usually less recognized.32 Fluoroquinolones, particularly ciprofloxacin, have been reported to cause mania, delirium, and hallucinations in 0.9% to 11% of patients.33,34

A few case reports have linked amoxicillin to the development of acute psychosis. Symptoms developed within 2 hours to 10 days after therapy initiation and resolved completely upon cessation.35 Clarithromycin, a macrolide antibiotic, has been associated with bad dreams, confusion, disorientation, and hallucinations in 3% of patients.36 Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole (TMP-SMX) has been associated with the development of psychosis.32 In one review, 11.9% of HIV-infected patients receiving TMP-SMX for Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia developed acute psychosis.37 In other reports, initiation of TMP-SMX led to altered mental status involving vivid visual and auditory hallucinations, with improvement of symptoms upon discontinuation.38 Paranoid-hallucinatory psychosis has been reported with chloramphenicol, streptomycin, cephalosporins, and some antituberculous drugs, such as cycloserine.4,39

Antiretrovirals: The prevalence of new-onset psychosis in HIV-infected patients ranges from 0.5% to 15%.40 Antiretroviral therapy (ART), which is a mainstay of HIV treatment, may be a contributing factor.12,40 ART initiation may be associated with onset of psychotic symptoms within 1 month of initiation; resolution of symptoms frequently occurs following discontinuation of the offending agent.40 The most commonly cited agents are efavirenz, zidovudine, abacavir, nevirapine, and combivir.40

Nonprescription Medications: Many nonprescription medications can cause psychotic symptoms. Sympathomimetics in most cold products and nasal sprays have been associated with psychotic symptoms, even at usual dosages.41,42 Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have been found to cause a variety of psychiatric adverse events, including psychosis.43 Histamine2 (H2)-receptor antagonists and proton pump inhibitors, although considered relatively safe, have been associated with serious neuropsychiatric events (including mental confusion and agitation, insomnia, and hallucination), especially in elderly patients, severely ill patients, and those with impaired hepatic or renal function.4,44

Clinical Presentation

Medication-induced psychosis may present in a similar manner as idiopathic psychosis.45 The essential features of medication-induced psychosis are prominent delusions and/or hallucinations that are found to be due to the physiological effects of a medication.8 The hallucinations are usually tactile, visual, and/or gustatory.6 The patient may also present with paranoia, anxiety, agitation, grandiosity, and disorganized speech and/or behavior.6

There are no definitive tests to determine whether a patient is experiencing medication-induced psychosis. A thorough history is needed to help establish a temporal relationship. It is important to determine the onset of psychotic symptoms; medication-induced psychosis is usually related to an increase in dosage or changes to medication regimens, with symptoms appearing within days of drug initiation, dosage change, or discontinuation.6 Abrupt onset or the appearance of symptoms in patients older than 35 years with no known psychiatric history should suggest medication-induced psychosis.6,8 In certain cases, such as with corticosteroids, symptom onset can occur as long as 3 months later.6,28 Symptom duration also can help determine the etiology of a patient’s symptomatology; if symptoms persist for more than 4 weeks after discontinuation of the suspected medication, other causes of psychosis must be evaluated.39

Risk Factors and Prevention

Certain factors increase a patient’s risk of medication-induced psychosis, including age (young children, the elderly), altered hepatic or renal function, female gender, polypharmacy, and previous psychiatric history.6,8,13,28 It is important to obtain a thorough medical history to determine past and current psychotic illness. In addition, a complete medication history including all prescription and nonprescription drugs, herbal products, and supplements is essential. Illicit drug use and alcohol consumption must be addressed as well. Polypharmacy, especially in the elderly, may be associated with an increased risk of medication-induced psychosis; this population is more likely to be treated for parkinsonism, cardiovascular disease, and other conditions that have the potential to induce psychosis.39 In initiating drug therapy, it is always best to use the lowest dosage possible, taking into consideration the patient’s weight and age. Awareness of potential drug interactions also is important for preventing medication-induced psychosis.
    More and from here: https://www.uspharmacist.com/article...uced-psychosis
    “If you have nothing else to do, you may as well get enlightened”, Pierre Grimes

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Delight (16th August 2019), Franny (18th August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Thomas alerted me to events taking place in NY state. Apparently thousands (not hundreds) of people showed up in Albany. As Del Bigtree says, YOUR state IS next. Don't wait until after the laws are passed.

Quote Anti-Vax Parents Pack Courtroom As Lawyers Fight NY Vaccination Requirement
    BY GWYNNE HOGAN & CLAIRE LAMPEN
    AUG. 14, 2019

Hundreds of vaccination opponents packed an Albany courtroom Wednesday morning, eager to hear oral arguments in a lawsuit that could definitively overturn New York's religious exemptions to otherwise mandatory vaccines.

In June, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed legislation requiring all school-age children to receive vaccinations, unless a medical condition prevents them from doing so. Cuomo intended the law to mitigate the spread of measles, rampant in the state's Orthodox Jewish communities, but attorneys Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Michael Sussman quickly requested a temporary restraining order.

Their lawsuit, filed in July on behalf of several dozen parents who say vaccinating goes against their faith, argues that setting vaccination as the bar for entry into New York schools violates the First Amendment right to religious freedom.

Many who stand to be affected by the new law gathered outside the State Supreme Court on Wednesday dressed in white. Organizers said their uniform harkened back to Las Madres de Plaza de Mayo, a group of Argentinian women who protested the murder and disappearance of their children during their country's military dictatorship.

The overflow room is already packed to the gills.

Attorney Michael Sussman, representing the plaintiffs, had strong metaphors too, telling the court New York State had "dropped what I consider a nuclear bomb on these families."

Some of Wednesday's demonstrators felt the new law effectively disappeared their children from the school system, and said they were considering homeschooling their children, even moving to a different state, if the religious exemption to vaccines isn't reinstated.

"[We're] hoping that our kids are granted the right to go back to school. Our children have been kicked out," said Long Island resident Amy McBride, 41, mother of four kids, three of whom are school-aged. "We've all been meeting, trying to look at curriculums, understand how to make it work, what the regulations are, understanding what it takes to actually do that...Our beliefs are steadfast and sincere and true and we're not going to cave."

During oral arguments, attorney Sussman—who's been involved in litigation in a number of vaccine-related cases in Rockland County—argued that specific lawmakers were deliberately targeting devout religious groups in removing the exemption, though the vast majority of major religions have no prohibitions on vaccinating.

"The active hostility towards religion...was a pervasive theme and it needn't have been," Sussman said. "[These children] are going to have nowhere to go to school...They have no idea what they are going to do with these children."

But Helena Lynch, an attorney for New York State, disputed Sussman's claims, saying legislators weren't hostile; rather, they were "skeptical" about whether people were expressing religious beliefs or personal ones.

As measles spread throughout New York state this spring, so too did misinformation about vaccines that's often informed parents' choice not to vaccinate. The overwhelming body of scientific research, data on tens of thousands of children over decades, has found vaccination to be safe and effective.

One person's right to religious freedom runs out, Lynch emphasized, when it infringes upon another's well-being, as courts have repeatedly affirmed.

"The actual legislative record is so clear that the motivation was public health," she said. "The right to religious expression does not encompass the right to place others in danger."

Judge Hartman didn't rule on whether or not to grant a preliminary injunction in their case, which could put a stay on the state law and allow some 26,000 unvaccinated children to return to school come September. It wasn't immediately clear when she would make her decision.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th August 2019), Franny (18th August 2019), James Newell (18th August 2019), mountain_jim (17th August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (16th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

25. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 times in 227 posts

I always wonder why you have to be polite to a person that advocates death. Of course it is slow death so maybe that it why you have to be polite to a representative of "the people".

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Delight (18th August 2019), Franny (18th August 2019), meeradas (18th August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (24th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    I always wonder why you have to be polite to a person that advocates death. Of course it is slow death so maybe that it why you have to be polite to a representative of "the people".
    The vaccine issue has been creating a rift between people, families and within groups of "like minds". IMO there are some who are promoting the propaganda knowing full well that the truth is 180 degrees different. Yes, I do also dislike being polite to these persons. The only reason IMO to take the high road and be civil is because countering those who seek our harm with harm and cruel intentions with wrath is de-evolving to the self IMO.

I think we should just refuse to give them our energy and attention EXCEPT to stand in their face and share our knowledge and proclaim the truth. WE MUST INSIST on the right to refuse the vaccination!!! If it comes to physical force I would fight and that is IMO my right. To me this is more than about vaccines but the very right to have a free will say about my body and those for whom I am given responsibility!!!! My opinions are all wholely my own and we are asked to develop a sound POV for us by engaging our minds and hearts IMO.

I would love to be part of new systems that flow around the blocks to free choice. I already stood up in my own life for the right to refuse and allow others that right be leaving the registered nurses job. Now I have a great new career as a massage therapist and IMO we will all find a wonderful career when we know the world is not one of scarcity!! We have to change OUR minds.

IMO a huge number of people are still believing at least part of the propaganda. Moreover IMO most who would ignorantly push the vaccine agenda have some level of fear regarding "contaigen". IMO the best thing is to keep talking the truth when in the face of ignorance.

Quote AUGUST 15, 2019
    Americans Can Handle an Open Discussion on Vaccines—RFK, Jr. Responds to Criticism from His Family
    CHD NOTE: In early May 2019, Politico Magazine published an article written by three of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s relatives, criticizing his advocacy for safe vaccines. After numerous requests, Politico magazine has refused to publish his response.

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Three of my Kennedy relatives recently published an article criticizing my advocacy for safe vaccines. Our contentious family dispute highlights the fierce national donnybrook over vaccinations that has divided communities and raised doubts about the Democratic Party’s commitment to some of its defining values: abhorrence of censorship, wariness toward excessive corporate power, support for free speech, religious freedom, and personal sovereignty over our bodies, and the rights of citizens (codified in the Nuremberg Code and other treaties to which we are signatories) to decline unwanted government-mandated medical interventions. The debate has also raised questions about the independence of our press and its role as a champion of free speech, and First Amendment rights as a bulwark against overreaching by government and corporations.

I love my family and sympathize with their anxieties when I call out government officials for corruption. The Kennedys have a long, close, and continuing relationship with public health agencies so it is understandably difficult for us to believe that powerful regulators would lie about vaccines. “All issues are simple,” the saw goes, “until you study them.”

Those conflicts motivate them to recommend ever more vaccines with minimal support from evidence-based science.
    My skepticism
    I’ve arrived at my skepticism after 15 years spent researching and litigating this issue. I have watched financial conflicts and institutional self-interest transform key sectors of our public health bureaucracies into appendages of the very pharmaceutical companies that Congress charged them to regulate.

Multiple investigations by Congress and the HHS Inspector General have consistently found that an overwhelming majority of the FDA officials directly charged with licensing vaccines, and the CDC officials who effectively mandate them for children, have personal financial entanglements with vaccine manufacturers. These public servants are often shareholders in, grant recipients from, and paid consultants to vaccine manufacturers, and, occasionally, patent holders of the very vaccines they vote to approve. Those conflicts motivate them to recommend ever more vaccines with minimal support from evidence-based science.

HHS partners with vaccine makers to develop, approve, recommend, and pass mandates for new products and then shares profits from vaccine sales.
    The pharmaceutical industry also enforces policy discipline through agency budgets. FDA receives 45% of its annual budget from industry. The World Health Organization (WHO) gets roughly half its budget from private sources, including Pharma and its allied foundations. And CDC, frankly, is a vaccine company; it owns 56 vaccine patents and buys and distributes $4.6 billion in vaccines annually through the Vaccines for Children program, which is over 40% of its total budget. Further, Pharma directly funds, populates and controls dozens of CDC programs through the CDC foundation. A British Medical Journal editorial excoriates CDC’s sweetheart relationship with pharma quotes UCLA Professor of Medicine Jerome R. Hoffman “most of us were shocked to learn the CDC takes funding from industry… It is outrageous that industry is apparently allowed to punish the CDC if the agency conducts research that has potential to cut into profits.”

HHS partners with vaccine makers to develop, approve, recommend, and pass mandates for new products and then shares profits from vaccine sales. HHS employees can personally collect up to $150,000 annually in royalties for products they work on. For example, key HHS officials collect money on every sale of Merck’s controversial HPV vaccine Gardasil, which also yields tens of millions annually for the agency in patent royalties. Furthermore, under the 1986 Act that created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, HHS is the defendant in Vaccine Court and is legally obligated to defend against any claim that a vaccine causes injury. Despite high hurdles for recovery, HHS pays out hundreds of millions of dollars annually (over $4 billion total) to Americans injured by vaccines. Hence, if HHS publishes any study acknowledging that a vaccine causes a harm, claimants can use that study against HHS in Vaccine Court. In June 2009, a high-level HHS official, Tom Insel, killed a $16 million-dollar budget item to study the relationship between vaccines and autism by the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee. Insel argued that petitioners would use these studies against HHS in vaccine court.

Such conflicts are a formula for “agency capture” on steroids. “Instead of a regulator and a regulated industry, we now have a partnership,” says Dr. Michael Carome, a former HHS employee who is now the director of the advocacy group Public Citizen. Carome says that these financial entanglements have tilted HHS “away from a public health perspective to an industry-friendly perspective.”

In 1986, Congress—awash in Pharma money (the pharmaceutical industry is number one for both political contributions and lobbying spending over the past 20 years) enacted a law granting vaccine makers blanket immunity from liability for injuries caused by vaccines. If vaccines were as safe as my family members claim, would we need to give pharmaceutical companies immunity for the injuries they cause? The subsequent gold rush by pharmaceutical companies boosted the number of recommended inoculations from twelve shots of five vaccines in 1986 to 54 shots of 13 vaccines today. A billion-dollar sideline grew into the $50 billion vaccine industry behemoth.

Since vaccines are liability-free—and effectively compulsory to a captive market of 76 million children—there is meager market incentive for companies to make them safe. The public must rely on the moral scruples of Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, and Pfizer. But these companies have a long history of operating recklessly and dishonestly, even with products that they must market to the public and for which they can be sued for injuries. The four companies that make virtually all of the recommended vaccines are all convicted felons. Collectively they have paid over $35 billion since 2009 for defrauding regulators, lying to and bribing government officials and physicians, falsifying science, and leaving a trail of injuries and deaths from products they knew to be dangerous and sold under pretense of safety and efficacy.

Doesn’t it require a kind of cognitive dissonance to believe that vaccines are untainted by the greed, negligence, and corruption that bedevil every other pharmaceutical product?

For American kids born in 1986, only 12.8% had chronic diseases. That number has grown to 54% among the vaccine generation (those born after 1986) in lockstep with the expanding schedule.
    No safety testing
    Such concerns only deepen when one considers that, besides freedom from liability, vaccine makers enjoy another little-known lucrative loophole; vaccines are the only pharmaceutical or medical products that do not need to be rigorously safety tested. To win an FDA license, companies must safety test virtually every other drug for years in randomized comparisons against an inert placebo. Yet, not a single vaccine currently on the CDC schedule was tested against an inert placebo. Without placebo testing, regulators have no capacity to assess a medicine’s risks. During a January 2018 deposition, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, the world’s most influential vaccinologist, acknowledged that researches who try to ascertain vaccine safety without a placebo are in “La La land”. According to Dr. Drummond Rennie, Deputy Editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association, “It is the marketing department, not the science, that is driving the research.” It seems plain wrong to me that Democratic-controlled legislatures across the country are frantically passing coercive mandates for pharmaceutical products for which no one knows the risks.

Furthermore, safety testing, which typically requires five or more years for other medical products, often lasts only a few days with vaccines—not nearly long enough to spot cancers or chronic conditions like autoimmune disease (e.g., juvenile diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis), allergic illnesses (e.g., food allergies, allergic rhinitis, eczema, asthma), or neurological and neurodevelopmental injuries (e.g., ADD, ADHD, narcolepsy, epilepsy, seizure disorders, and autism). Manufacturers’ inserts accompanying every vial of mandated vaccines include warnings about these and over 400 other injuries including many serious immune, neurological, and chronic illnesses for which FDA suspects that vaccines may be the cause. Federal law requires that the package insert for each vaccine include “only those adverse events for which there is some basis to believe that there is a causal relationship between the drug and the occurrence of the adverse event.”

Many of these illnesses became epidemic in American children after 1986, coterminous with the exploding vaccine schedule. For American kids born in 1986, only 12.8% had chronic diseases. That number has grown to 54% among the vaccine generation (those born after 1986) in lockstep with the expanding schedule. Evidence including HHS’s own surveillance reports, manufacturers’ inserts, and peer-reviewed studies link all of these injuries to vaccines. However, the associations are not definitive because CDC has failed to conduct the necessary randomized studies to prove or disprove causation.

HHS has directed the Institute of Medicine (IOM, now the National Academy of Medicine) to oversee the CDC’s vaccine safety science. IOM has repeatedly rebuked the agency for failing to study whether vaccines are causing these epidemics. In my experience, vaccine proponents rarely cite specific peer-reviewed studies to support their assertions that all vaccines are safe, relying instead on appeals to authority; CDC, FDA, WHO, or the AAP. My relatives, for example, argue that vaccines are safe because WHO, HHS, CDC, and FDA say so. But HHS designated the IOM as the ultimate arbiter of vaccine safety. And IOM says that the existing scientific literature does not support these claims. Despite requests by the IOM, CDC has steadfastly refused to perform safety studies.

In total, three IOM reports (1991, 1994, and 2011/2012) investigated 231 adverse events associated with vaccines. For 34 conditions, IOM found that the evidence supported a causal connection between the vaccine and the adverse event. But for 184 adverse events, fully 80% of the conditions reviewed, the IOM found that HHS’s evidence was inadequate to accept or reject vaccine causation. How can our public health officials claim safety when there is no follow-up research on reported adverse events?

… the IOM [Institute of Medicine now the National Academy of Medicine] study and the follow-up HHS study in 2014 both say that CDC has never performed a study to support CDC’s claim that DTaP does not cause autism.
    Autism and vaccines
    Let’s drill down on bedrock dogma that science has thoroughly debunked any links between autism and vaccines. That assumption is so engrained that media ridicules anyone who questions this orthodoxy as a dangerous heretic. But, look for a moment, at the facts. In 1986, Congress specifically ordered CDC to determine if pertussis-containing vaccines (DTP, later DTaP) were causing autism. Then, as today, many parents with autistic children were claiming that vaccines were a cause of their child’s autism and DTP/DTaP vaccines were/are a popular suspect.

On its website, CDC declares that, “Vaccines don’t cause autism,” citing IOM’s comprehensive 2011/2012 literature review of vaccination safety science. However, the IOM study and the follow-up HHS study in 2014 both say that CDC has never performed a study to support CDC’s claim that DTaP does not cause autism. The same is true for Hep B, Hib, PCV 13, and IPV. The only vaccine actually studied with regard to autism is MMR, and a senior CDC scientist claims the CDC did find an increased rate of autism after MMR in the only MMR/autism study ever conducted by the CDC with American children. Moreover, HHS’s primary autism expert recently provided an affidavit to the DOJ explaining that vaccines can cause autism in some children.

Autism has grown from about 1 in 2,500 prior to 1986 to one in 36 among vaccine generation children today. Why are we content with the CDC’s claim that the exponential explosion of autism is a mystery? CDC spares no expense systematically tracking the source of 800 measles cases. But when asked about the cataclysmic epidemic of upwards of 68,000 new autism cases annually, CDC shrugs. Why are we not demanding answers? “CDC is paralyzed right now when it comes to anything to do with autism,” explains former senior vaccine safety scientist Dr. William Thompson, who is still a CDC employee. Thompson told Congressman Bill Posey under oath that CDC bigwigs ordered him to destroy data that showed a link between autism and vaccines and to publish a fraudulent study dismissing the link. Today, he is remorseful, “When I see a family with a child with autism, I feel great shame because I have been part of the problem.”

… there are a hundredfold more adverse vaccine events than are reported.
    We are killing children
    HHS has also ignored its statutory obligations to study vaccine injuries and improve vaccine safety. In 1986, Congress—recognizing that drug companies no longer had any incentive to make vaccines safe—ordered HHS to study vaccine injuries, work to improve vaccine safety, and report to Congress on its progress every two years. A year ago, I brought a lawsuit that forced HHS to admit that in 36 years it had never performed any of those critical studies.

Post-licensure vaccine safety surveillance is also in shambles. The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), to which doctors and patients may voluntarily report adverse vaccine events, received 58,381 reports in 2018, including 412 deaths, 1,237 permanent disabilities, and 4,217 hospitalizations. An HHS-funded review of VAERS concluded that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported” to VAERS. This suggests that there are a hundredfold more adverse vaccine events than are reported. The CDC has nonetheless refused to mandate or automate VAERS reporting.

Dr. Aaby was one of five co-authors of a 2017 study of the diphtheria tetanus, and pertussis (DTP) vaccine, the most widely used vaccine on earth, which found that children who received DTP had ten times the risk of dying compared to DTP-unvaccinated children.
    On March 9, 2019, Dr. Peter Aaby issued a scathing rebuke to the world’s public health agencies for continuing to allow pharmaceutical companies to sell vaccines without proper safety testing. Dr. Aaby, who has authored over 300 peer-reviewed studies, is one of world’s foremost authorities on WHO’s African vaccine program and the winner of Denmark’s highest honor for health care research. Dr. Aaby was one of five co-authors of a 2017 study of the diphtheria tetanus, and pertussis (DTP) vaccine, the most widely used vaccine on earth, which found that children who received DTP had ten times the risk of dying compared to DTP-unvaccinated children. For thirty years, doctors, including Aaby, never noticed the danger because vaccinated children were succumbing to illnesses and infections apparently unrelated to the vaccine. It turns out that while the vaccine protected children from diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis, it so badly weakened their immune systems that they were dying in droves from unrelated infections. The researchers concluded: “The DTP vaccine may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis.” In March, an alarmed Aaby plead for a policy change, “Most of you think we know what our vaccines are doing. But we don’t…. We are killing children.”

The world’s most aggressive vaccine schedule has not given our country the world’s healthiest children. We now rank 35th in overall health outcomes—just behind Costa Rica, making the U.S., by most measures, including infant mortality, the sickest in the developed world. In addition to those 400 chronic diseases and injuries that FDA suspects may be vaccine related, the vaccine generation suffers unprecedented levels of anxiety and depression and behavioral disorders running the gamut from aggression to anorexia. Peer-reviewed animal and human studies have linked all these symptoms to vaccines. The present generation is the first in a century to lose I.Q., having suffered an extraordinary drop of seven points. Researchers concluded that some environmental cause is the trigger. In the U.S., SAT and, more recently, bar exam scores are plummeting. Could these declines be the outcome of injecting virtually every child with multiple doses of two of the world’s most potent neurotoxins—mercury and aluminum—in bolus doses beginning on the day of birth? Shouldn’t we be doing the research to reject this hypothesis? The logical approach to doing so would be to compare health outcomes between vaccinated and unvaccinated children. For years, public health officials, including the IOM, have urged CDC to conduct such studies.

In 2013, the IOM found that, “No studies have compared the differences in health outcomes… between entirely unimmunized populations of children and fully immunized children…. Furthermore, studies designed to examine the long-term effects of the cumulative number of vaccines or other aspects of the immunization schedule have not been conducted.” In a 2008 interview, former NIH Director Bernadette Healy explained that HHS refuses to perform safety studies out of fear that they will expose dangers, “that would scare the public away” from vaccines. Healy continued, “First of all, I think the public is smarter than that… I don’t think you should ever turn your back on any scientific hypothesis because you’re afraid of what it might show.”

… the absence of press scrutiny leaves industry no incentive to improve vaccine safety.
    Media malpractice
    The suppression of critical safety science documented by the IOM would not be possible without a mass epidemic of media malpractice. Mainstream and social media outlets which collectively received $9.6 billion in revenues from pharmaceutical companies in 2016 have convinced themselves they are protecting public health by aggressively censoring criticism of these coercively mandated, zero liability, and untested pharmaceutical products. But, the absence of press scrutiny leaves industry no incentive to improve vaccine safety. Muzzling discussions of government corruption and deficient safety science and abolishing vaccine injuries by fiat is not a strategy that will solve the growing chronic disease epidemic.

The children who comprise this badly injured generation are now aging out of schools that needed to build quiet rooms and autism wings, install wobble chairs, hire security guards and hike special ed spending to 25% to accommodate them. They are landing on the social safety net which they threaten to sink. As Democratic lawmakers vote to mandate more vaccines and call for censorship of safety concerns, Democratic Presidential candidates argue about how to fix America’s straining health care system. If we don’t address the chronic disease epidemic, such proposals are like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The good news for Pharma is that many of these children have lifelong dependencies on blockbuster products like Adderall, Epi-Pens, asthma inhalers, and diabetes, arthritis, and anti-seizure meds made by the same companies that made the vaccines.

My uncle and my father argued that in a free and open society, the response to difficult questions should never be to shut down debate.
    My belief that all or some of these injuries might be vaccine related has been the catalyst that wrenched so much of my focus away from the environmental and energy work that I love, and prompted me to become an advocate for vaccine safety. I have sacrificed friendships, income, credibility, and family relationships in an often-lonely campaign to force these companies to perform the tests that will definitively answer these questions.

People will vaccinate when they have confidence in regulators and industry. When public confidence fails, coercion and censorship became the final options. Silencing critics and deploying police powers to force untested medicines upon an unwilling public is not an optimal strategy in a democracy.

My uncle and my father argued that in a free and open society, the response to difficult questions should never be to shut down debate. What we need is science, not censorship. I am not anti-vax. I am pro-safety and pro-science. I want robust, transparent safety studies and independent regulators. These do not seem like the kind of radical demands that should divide our party or our families. As Americans and Kennedys, we ought to be able to have a civil, science-based debate about these legitimate concerns.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (20th August 2019), James Newell (24th August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (20th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

I was finding some information on trendolizer but now nothing new about vaccines in 4 days. That looks like another algorithmic intervention.

Quote When is an Ugly Truth a Conspiracy Theory?
    By Kim Rossi

The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
    The moon walk
    If you play the record backward, it says "Paul is dead."
    You will die if you drink Coca Cola while eating Pop Rocks.
    Step on a crack. Break your mother's back.
    Mikey killed himself.
    Cigarettes cause cancer.
    There's a "thing" called crisis actors who are faking mass shootings.
    The world is flat.
    There is no climate change.
    September 11 was an inside job.
    Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide.
    Vaccines cause autism.

Who decides what information should be called a conspiracy theory worthy of the Weekly World News versus hard hitting reporting worthy of the front page of the New York Times?

The information age has given way to the over-information age. Social media created an opportunity to influence our thinking in ways the old fashioned news, whether on television or in print, could never have imagined. The thought of waiting a week for the next issue of Time or Newsweek is quaint, as is turning on ABC, NBC, or CBS each night at 6:30pm for the evening news. But - are we being inundated by or isolated from what is really happening in our world? I feel less aware than ever. I turn on the morning cable news networks and hear nothing but arguments from Trump supporter or Trump detractors. I don't bother to listen. Cable "news" is opinion and bias and snarky judgemental politics for most of the day. Sometimes, I turn on BBC radio to get a glimpse of what's happening around the world.

When Jeffrey Epstein's death was announced, America had a unique, almost unheard of moment of unity where we all blurted out, "Suicide?????" The evidence against Epstein was piled high. His past conviction and white glove treatment generated worthy doubt. The manner of his crime and its reach into the echelons of politics and high society so abhorrent it had to be true. The suicide so convenient for those for whom the canary might have sung a loud tune. Questioning his death was a logical response. Even Howard Stern waxed apologetic for becoming a conspiracy theorist by questioning Epstein's death. I don't understand the leap to overusing the term conspiracy. Why aren't we allowed to think something we hear isn't true without being painted as kooks? Dangerous kooks even.

Unless Americans understand, and truly believe with their eyes, ears, brains and heart, that vaccines have side effects, from mild to devastating, and that the side effects occur far more often then they could ever imagine, they will consider us and paint us as conspiracy theorists, crazy people, desperately seeking to blame. We're labeled "anti-vaxxers," a disparaging term that shuts down any and all conversations with us as rational people. After all, if the injury does not exist, how can the connection exist? Need an example?

The SacBee newspaper ran a story about a lawsuit by 2 California citizens against Senator Richard Pan. The lawsuit argues Pan’s Twitter account is a modern "public forum" because he is a government official. But here's the headline: "This lawmaker blocked anti-vaccine activists on Twitter. Now he’s facing a lawsuit
    Can you hear the collective, "Oh those crazy people. Poor Pan." I do not know the plaintiffs. Nor do I know if they call themselves anti-vaxxers with pride. If so, that's their choice. I stand by my believe that the term, as used in the media, is a weapon that has impeded our fight to protect children.

Signed,

Mia, Gianna and Bella's Mother. (If you're old enough, you'll get the joke.)
    Kim Rossi is Managing Editor for Age of Autism.
    One conspiracy with multiple faces. Maybe many have seen this interview but I think it is one of the most concise of the central core. If desired, go directly to discussion of vaccines at 2:23:46.

Last edited by Delight; 20th August 2019 at 03:21.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (20th August 2019), T Smith (20th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

WHY??????????? do we as a society agree to inject children with multiple painful injections? Is it NORMAL? Is it worth the consequences? New science suspects it is against the very foundation of body integrity. The procedure is conjured up by the same psychopathy that cares NOTHING for the feelings and human needs. Only people who have been frightened into submission would EVER allow their loved ones and self to be willingly assaulted.

Quote Newly discovered organ may be lurking under your skin
    Identified in mice, the simple organ most likely exists in humans, too, offering fresh insight into how we experience painful pressure and pricks.
    BY CATHERINE ZUCKERMAN
    PUBLISHED AUGUST 15, 2019

Most people who’ve been jabbed by a needle know the drill: First the pierce, then the sharp, searing pain and an urge to pull away, or at least wince. While the exact circuitry behind this nearly universal reaction is not fully understood, scientists may have just found an important piece of the puzzle: a previously unknown sensory organ inside the skin.

Dubbed the nociceptive glio-neural complex, this structure is not quite like the typical picture of a complex organ like the heart or the spleen. Instead, it’s a simple organ made up of a network of cells called glial cells, which are already known to surround and support the body’s nerve cells. In this case, the glial cells form a mesh-like structure between the skin’s outer and inner layers, with filament-like protrusions that extend into the skin’s outer layer. (Also find out about a type of simple organ recently found in humans, called the interstitium.)

An illustration of the glio-neural complex shows the location of this organ in the skin's inner tissue layer, or dermis (d), and the outer layer, or epidermis (d).

As the study team reports today in the journal Science, this humble organ seems to play a key role in the perception of mechanical pain—discomfort caused by pressure, pricking, and other impacts to the skin. Until now, individual cells called nociceptive fibers were thought to be the main starting points for this kind of pain.

“We have been thinking for probably a hundred years that pain is started from nerves in the skin,” says study coauthor Patrik Ernfors, a molecular neurobiologist at the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden. “But what we show now is that pain can also be started in these glial cells.”

Pain progression
    The team first identified this new organ in mice, and they tested its functionality by measuring the rodents’ responses to different types of pain. When the cells in the organ were turned off via gene editing, the animals had a normal response to thermal pain, or discomfort caused by heat or cold. But all of the mice showed a reduced response to mechanical pain when the glial complex was deactivated.

The findings change the way scientists think about how pain begins and progresses—at least in mice. The scientists have not yet checked that the organ exists in humans, but Ernfors says the probability is high.

“Considering that all other previously known sensory organs in [mice] also exist in humans, it is possible if not likely that this sensory organ also is present in our skin,” he says.

If so, the work may help inform treatments for a variety of neuropathic pain disorders, which affect an estimated 10 percent of the overall population in the U.S. and between 7 and 10 percent of the population in Europe, Ernfors says. For example, finding ways to alter this cell network may benefit people who suffer from allodynia, a condition in which the skin becomes so sensitive that even a light touch or brush can be excruciating. (Also find out about prevalence of Ekbom syndrome, the incorrect belief that bugs are biting or crawling on or under the skin.)

“This is a very appealing discovery,” says Luana Colloca, a neurophysiologist and an associate professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine who was not involved with the study. “It’s exciting to know that there is a system that is much more than the nociceptive fibers that we teach about to our students.”
    Quote Paul Offit admits that administering vaccines is “a violent act”
    10/26/2018 / By Ethan Huff

One of the foremost proponents of childhood vaccination at all costs has now openly admitted that vaccines represent “a violent act,” and that most doctors don’t have a clue what they’re even injecting into innocent children and babies.

During a recent segment of the The Robert Scott Bell Show, available at Brighteon.com, Robert Scott Bell played a clip of the infamous Paul Offit “for profit” of Philadelphia Children’s Hospital publicly stating that vaccines are basically a form of chemical violence.

“Paul Offit supposedly admitted that vaccines, the introduction and actual administration of vaccines, is a violent act,” Bell states during the segment. “He says ‘vaccines aren’t easy,’ so the quote is in the question.”

Offit, as you may recall, is the same vaccine extremist who infamously claimed that a child can safely receive as many as 10,000 vaccines at one time without incurring any harm whatsoever.

“This guy has never met a vaccine that he didn’t want to inject into any of your children 100, if not 1,000 or 50,000 times, and he says it’s perfectly fine,” Bell adds.

Be sure to watch the full segment with Robert Scott Bell at Brighteon.com below:
    https://www.brighteon.com/5846029751001

Vaccines are a form of medical rape
    Echoing the sentiments of his pal Richard Pan, another infamous vaccine zealot from California who spearheaded the elimination of vaccine exemptions in the Golden State, Offit can be clearly heard in the audio clip admitting that vaccines are basically a form of medical rape.

Remember: This is the same guy who, along with Pan, tried to argue that the most dangerous ingredient in vaccines is water – not the dozens of heavy metals, aborted human fetal cells, or other chemical adjuvants that have no place in the human body.

“Vaccinations aren’t easy. This isn’t any easy thing,” Offit states.

“We ask a lot of our citizens to get as many as 26 inoculations in the first few years of life, and five shots at one time, it’s hard to do that, especially given that vaccination is a violent act, and you pin a child down, you give him this biological agent against their will, the biological agent generally isn’t understood well by the parent, and often not understood by the physician.”

Many vaccines are designed to cause sterilization and other harm
    Both Offit and Pan have been lying about vaccine safety for many years. Though it’s now public record that vaccines are often used as a covert means to sterilize people and cause other harm, these two vaccine goons insist that all vaccines are always completely safe and effective.

It’s an insidious plot to deceive the public into believing that vaccine jabs are good for us, while simultaneously demonizing natural substances that are fully capable of building strong immunity all on their own, without causing harmful side effects like vaccines do.

“These corporate behemoths have proven themselves to be completely untrustworthy based on past behavior,” explains an article by TheHealthyHomeEconomist.com, referring to pharmaceutical and vaccine corporations that have only one goal in mind: massive profits (and perhaps depopulation).

“Anyone who thinks that these contaminants, even in small amounts, are safe especially for a growing child is just plain out of his/her mind,” the article adds.

“At least if you ate these ingredients, your body would have a chance to detoxify and eliminate them before any permanent damage could be done. But, to inject them deep into the body’s tissues where the toxins are absorbed directly into the blood is the most damaging and lethal approach imaginable.”

For more honest news about vaccines, be sure to check out MedicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

Brighteon.com

NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com

TheHealthyHomeEconomist.com
    Last edited by Delight; 20th August 2019 at 03:18.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (24th August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

This was presented in 2010 and the information STILL has not penetrated to benefit public health and our collective policies. That is probably DELIBERATE. Valuable information shared concerning normal body physiology, vaccine consequences and also how homeopathy is valid for chronic conditions.......

Last edited by Delight; 20th August 2019 at 03:55.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (20th August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (22nd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

35. Link to Post #358
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 times in 230 posts

Bombshell new video exposes horrifying crime of vaccine mandates… help this video go viral on Facebook
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-...-mandates.html

And--------Calling all CANADIANS

New Brunswick youth advocate to examine mandatory vaccinations in the province
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5480042/n...-vaccinations/

VCC Informs New Brunswick Child and Youth Advocate
    https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/exem...outh-advocate/

Contact Information
    NORMAN J. BOSSÉ Q.C.
    Child and Youth Advocate
    Office of the Child and Youth Advocate
    Phone : (506) 453-2789
    Fax : (506) 453-5599
    Email : Norman.Bosse@gnb.ca

Form email--

Norman Bossé, Q.C.
    Child and Youth Advocate
    P.O. Box 6000
    548 York Street
    Fredericton
    New Brunswick
    E3B 5H1

Dear Mr. Bossé,

Vaccine Choice Canada (VCC) is the main advocacy organization in Canada promoting public awareness on vaccine risk, safety, and related rights of medical freedom. Our mission is to empower individuals to make informed health care choice and voluntary vaccine decisions for themselves and their children.

You were quoted by Global News as saying, “This office will take a position that’s in the best interest of the child”.

Our goal is to help you do just that.

We have enclosed a large amount of information for you to quickly become well informed on the vaccine risk aware (VRA) position. Below is a list of resources we are providing, which speak for themselves that “the science is not settled” on vaccines and that the emerging science shows we must continue to question, re-evaluate, and update our vaccination programs as needed while respecting fundamental rights to freedom of speech and medical choice.

Enclosed are:

NB MLA information package with supplementary documents*
    VCC’s Measles in Canada Report 2019
    Study: Assessment of population immunity to measles in ON, 2019
    VCC’s Media Statement
    How to End the Autism Epidemic, JB Handley
    Dare to Question, Ted Kuntz
    The Peanut Allergy Epidemic, Heather Fraser
    White Paper, Dec 2018 by ICAN
    The Danger of Eliminating Vaccine Exemptions & Curtailing Vaccine Criticism – ICAN
    Autism & Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines – ICAN
    DVD – Vaxxed

Rather than allowing coercion and censorship by industry and government, let’s choose science, education, access, civil discourse, and debate.

We are available to discuss any of this with you at your convenience. Feel free to contact us with your questions.

Edda West, President

Vaccine Choice Canada

For more information: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com
    Email: info@vaccinechoicecanada.com
    Last edited by frankstien; 22nd August 2019 at 20:13.
    "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives."
    --John Lennon

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Delight (22nd August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (23rd August 2019), Sstarss (23rd August 2019), T Smith (22nd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

37. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Some have stated that people like Del Bigtree are controlled opposition as he supports the path of insisting that vaccine safety can be discussed without demanding vaccines be eliminated entirely. It is really important that those of us who care about vaccine mandates do not resort to vitriol and assault towards one another. The issue IS a matter of science and we who want to maintain our choice need to keep pushing the peaceful discussion and our right to decide.

IMO as we continue to move forward, and say NO personally (leaving systems that coerce us when necessary), the pendulum will shift. Science sanity supports our ability to make our health decisions!!! If enough do not go along, the system cannot continue as is.....

Measles is Mutating

Last edited by Delight; 22nd August 2019 at 23:40.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (23rd August 2019), T Smith (23rd August 2019)

39. Link to Post #360
    France Avalon Member Deux Corbeaux's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 394 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    Bombshell new video exposes horrifying crime of vaccine mandates… help this video go viral on Facebook
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-...-mandates.html

Here is the video on YouTube to share.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th August 2019), Delight (23rd August 2019), Hervé (23rd August 2019), T Smith (23rd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast