+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1 10 20 46 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

More from John Bergman.

Every talk brings out more information but no solutions. I think that perhaps removing the corporate protection from liability could be a rallying cry.

I agree with this comment

Quote I think part of the deep seated reason that people can't accept that vaccines aren't safe and effective is the same as why it's so important to demonize people who disagree as heretic anti-vaxxers.

It's because to realize that they aren't safe and effective, and to see that the government knows this, removes liability, and forces it violently and with great consequence means that people have to then realize that their government is very likely completely evil.

How can they participate in their favorite political team sport(red vs blue, donkey mascot vs elephant mascot)?

How can they continue with their comfortable apathy knowing this is happening? How can they just go on "living a quiet life" knowing something like this is landing on them?

How can they support the troops and believe we're number 1 because we have the most freedoms?

I don't think anyone can realize what's going on without being compelled to question just about everything. (Jeff L.)
    There were a few thoughtful comments. I like this one but know it won't happen. The medical community is protected also under the 1986 law releasing liability.

Quote Since we can't hold the big companies liable, what if we could find a way to have those individuals administering the vaccines held totally liable for any "side effects", kinda like the Geneva Convention held soldiers responsible for following orders. Make it mandatory that anyone giving these shots has to first read in full, in the office, the entire vaccine insert to every patient before administration. Then the person has to sign a contract with the patient to be totally responsible for any illnesses the patient may get over say the next 5 years. If nothing else, there would be a lot less people willing to give the shots. (Glenn Daniel)
    This is about Antoine Bechamp.

Quote Anyone who does even a slight study of Antoine Bechamp's absolute honest science will discover that #1, proteins injectected into the bloodstream can and will cause untold damage to the whole biological system.... they must first be processed through the digestive sytem. The blood and immune system can not handle whole protjens. #2, Cells from one organ injected into another organ, even within the same person, can and will likely cause serious reactions. #3, Cells injected from one specie into a different specie can and will cause serious reactions. #4, Injection with diseased cells into a healthy person will not create immunity.
    #5, Measils vaccine at a young age interferes with natural measil fighting immunity and delays the normal development of that immunity until later when the more mature immune system either develops the disease at a problematic age and/or suffers other maladies. The reasons for all 5 above, Bechamp and other honest researchers since Bechamp proved, is because cells are organ specific and specie specific....consequent reactions will be lifelong....wheather readily apparent or not. Thus all vaccines are dangerous to good health. Luis Pasteur, who was a contemporary of Bechamp, plagiarized and twisted Bechamp's research for his own gain and fame and to comply with his MASTERS, the allopathic medical industry and the drug companies at that time. No money in Bechamp's true science. Re interpret his findings so as to facilitate moneymaking. Injury to populations is irrelevant and in fact creates more moneymaking opportunities from reactions, immediate or delayed.(John Smith)
    Others who were cognizant of the idea that disease is a disturbance of "hygiene" knew

Quote As Florence Nightingale put it: “There are no specific diseases, there are specific disease conditions”.

Pasteur himself, in one of the most quoted deathbed statements perhaps of all time, recanted the Germ Theory and admitted that his rivals had been right, and that it was not the germ that caused the disease, but rather the environment in which the germ was found: “Bernard acail raison; le terrain c’est tout, le germe c’est rien.” He was referencing his nemesis Claude Bernard, a proponent of the Terrain Theory and contemporary of Antoine Béchamp.The Fallacious Germ Theory
    April 24, 2013
    JoeDubs
    Quote Pasteur vs Béchamp: The Germ Theory Debate
    by Kate Raines
    Published February 6, 2018 | Medicine, History

Louis Pasteur’s “germ theory of disease” remains the basis of Western medicine, considering that disease is caused by specific microorganisms that invade the body from outside.
    Antoine Béchamp believed instead that illness stems from an unhealthy system that triggered changes in minute particles of the body that lead to disease.
    Western medicine has fully embraced germ theory and its dependence on drugs to treat symptoms, effectively minimizing the importance of nutritious food, fresh air, hygiene and sanitation.
    “Louis Pasteur was a French chemist-turned-microbiologist, who proved the existence of microbes in air. His pioneering studies laid the foundation for the modern-day understanding of diseases, their etiology as well as vaccine development.”1

How that quotation is interpreted—whether as high praise or condemnation—depends on the perspective. Pasteur was not the only scientist who delved into the origins of disease. While he focused on the influence of invading microbes, or what has come to be known as the “germ theory,” his rival Antoine Béchamp, one of the period’s preeminent scientists, was promoting a different theory. Béchamp’s theory, referred to as the “microzymian” theory of disease, has since become known as the “cellular,”2 or “host”3 theory.4

By all accounts, Béchamp was a highly respected scientist whose teachings were accepted as fact by many of Pasteur’s contemporaries.5 So how is it that relatively few people today have even heard the name of Antoine Béchamp and that it is Louis Pasteur’s scientific conclusions that form much of the basis of contemporary medical thinking about infectious disease?

Origins of Germ Theory
    The germ theory of disease holds that “specific microscopic organisms are the cause of specific diseases,” a statement that is so pervasive today that it seems self-evident. Historically, however, variations of the germ theory had been around for hundreds of years but had never taken hold. It was not until Pasteur’s work became publicized in the 19th century that it gained widespread acceptance. Reducing the idea of disease to a simple interaction between specific microorganisms and a host, the germ theory minimized the role of environmental factors on illness, conveniently dismissing social responsibility for disease, especially among the poor.

The work of Pasteur and his associates led directly to the acceptance of vaccines by “leading medical scientists—those longing for a sound and simple explanation for the inexplicable.”6

Host (Cellular) Theory Philosophy
    Béchamp’s view was that disease-causing germs were essentially altered microzymas… a term he gave to minute particles he considered to be the common stuff of all living things capable of adapting to changing conditions in the body.7 Quoted as saying, “The microzyma is at the beginning and end of all organization. It is the fundamental anatomical element whereby the cellules, the tissues, the organs, the whole of an organism are constituted,”8 Béchamp maintained that disease developed in the presence of an unhealthy environment caused by an unbalanced state in the body. He held that disease could not take hold without a preexisting weakness.9

As summarized and greatly simplified by author Walene James10—and ridiculed by Mark Crislip11 in Science-Based Medicine—Béchamp’s basic message was that:

Disease arises from micro-organisms within the cells of the body.
    These intracellular microorganisms normally function to build and assist in the metabolic processes of the body.
    The function of these organisms changes to assist in the catabolic (disintegration) processes of the host organism when that organism dies or is injured, which may be chemical as well as mechanical.
    Microrganisms change their shapes and colours to reflect the medium.
    Every disease is associated with a particular condition.
    Microorganisms become “pathogenic” as the health of the host organism. deteriorates. Hence, the condition of the host organism is the primary causal agent.
    Disease is built by unhealthy conditions.
    To prevent disease we have to create health.
    Among those who rejected germ theory, instead championing the influence of diet, climate, ventilation, hygiene and sanitation in causing disease were Florence Nightingale and Rudolf Virchow.

Rudolf Virchow, an early opponent of the germ theory of disease, believed that germs do not cause disease but instead gravitate to the diseased area as scavengers, to feed on and clean up the dead tissue caused by the pathogenic process. Virchow stated in his later years, “If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat—diseased tissues—rather than causing disease.”12

Western Medicine Rules
    Western medicine fiercely protects the germ theory of disease, scorning and dismissing Béchamp’s ideas out of hand. There is no doubt that much of what Béchamp was able to determine has been supplanted now by scientific resources unavailable to him at his time, but that can also be said of Pasteur’s theories. Such a narrow view of disease misses the gist of Béchamp’s teachings: the importance of supporting a strong internal defense system to ward off disease and attain true health rather than relying on drugs and vaccines as a sledgehammer to treat symptoms and attempt to destroy germs.

Many disease-causing microbes are normally present in the body and do not cause disease as a matter of course but are kept at bay in people who have healthy immune systems. Other infectious microbes can spread from person to person via water, air, insect bites or exposure to infected body fluids and have the potential to cause serious complications in an immune compromised host.
    The Differences Between the Germ Theory, the
    Terrain Theory and the Germ Terrrain Duality
    Theory
    Last edited by Delight; 19th May 2019 at 06:18.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (20th May 2019), onawah (19th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    by Kate Raines

Rudolf Virchow, an early opponent of the germ theory of disease, believed that germs do not cause disease but instead gravitate to the diseased area as scavengers, to feed on and clean up the dead tissue caused by the pathogenic process. Virchow stated in his later years, “If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat—diseased tissues—rather than causing disease.”
    Terrorists - the political equivalent of germs.

Terrorists do not thrive in healthy communities.
    The "totalitarian tiptoe" ... destroys healthy communities,
    as big ag, chem and pharma destroy healthy bodies.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th May 2019), Delight (19th May 2019), onawah (19th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    by Kate Raines

Rudolf Virchow, an early opponent of the germ theory of disease, believed that germs do not cause disease but instead gravitate to the diseased area as scavengers, to feed on and clean up the dead tissue caused by the pathogenic process. Virchow stated in his later years, “If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat—diseased tissues—rather than causing disease.”
    Terrorists - the political equivalent of germs.

Terrorists do not thrive in healthy communities.
    The "totalitarian tiptoe" ... destroys healthy communities,
    as big ag, chem and pharma destroy healthy bodies.
    I saw this comment about 5G testing from DaveTwo on the "Stop 5G before it's irreversible!" here

(commentary from the documentary Generation Zapped... thanks Dave)

Quote 29:50
    "We were sort of caught in a difficult place. Because some of the claims that were being made about health effects were so severe that had there been pre-market testing, cellphones never would have made it into the marketplace.

So what happened was through some lobbying efforts and when the Telecommunication Act was finally passed, the EPA's RF Program was de-funded. We didn't like what they were saying so let's get rid of them. And that's what happened. "

These are two incredibly damning statements that Carlo (Dr. George Carlo: Former Chairman Wireless Technology Research 1996) made.
    In the first he stated clearly that the government dropped the ball and chose not to test the cellphones before bringing them to market. He said had they done the testing for health effects we wouldn't have cellphones today (or at least not the harmful ones we now have).

Secondly he said the EPA were starting to find negative health effects but the cellphone industry + Wireless Technology Research didn't like that and managed to shut down the EPA's RF Program!
    I was thinking a great deal last night about my strong confusion about What To DO? now that I am feeling galvanized by my realization that as Horrible as it seems and as "paranoid", this is an all out experimentation (in rolling out these corporate terrors with no testing for safety) backed by a totalitarian authority that is coming from all sides of the political spectrum. The politicians all take corporate funds and all the various corporate interests form a hideous and deadly sticky gelatinous blob of power and control. According to Jon Rappoport it is an "evolving" cooperation. There is no "place" to run towards as it is global. There is no place to turn towards that I can see which would powerfully unite the seeming separate issues people feel passion concerning.

When people reference the Nuremberg Code, one must recognize that it never was codified as "law"

Quote On August 19, 1947, the judges of the American military tribunal in the case of the USA vs. Karl Brandt et. al. delivered their verdict. Before announcing the guilt or innocence of each defendant, they confronted the difficult question of medical experimentation on human beings. Several German doctors had argued in their own defense that their experiments differed little from previous American or German ones. Furthermore they showed that no international law or informal statement differentiated between legal and illegal human experimentation. This argument worried Drs. Andrew Ivy and Leo Alexander, American doctors who had worked with the prosecution during the trial. On April 17, 1947, Dr. Alexander submitted a memorandum to the United States Counsel for War Crimes which outlined six points defining legitimate research. The verdict of August 19 reiterated almost all of these points in a section entitled "Permissible Medical Experiments" and revised the original six points into ten. Subsequently, the ten points became known as the "Nuremberg Code." Although the code addressed the defense arguments in general, remarkably none of the specific findings against Brandt and his codefendants mentioned the code. Thus the legal force of the document was not well established. The uncertain use of the code continued in the half century following the trial when it informed numerous international ethics statements but failed to find a place in either the American or German national law codes. Nevertheless, it remains a landmark document on medical ethics and one of the most lasting products of the "Doctors Trial."https://www.ushmm.org/information/ex...nuremberg-code

Quote The Matrix Revealed: Cartels That Run The World
    by Jon Rappoport

The following information comes from insider interviews with Ellis Medavoy and Richard Bell, two people I interview extensively in my collection, The Matrix Revealed. This is just a brief taste of what they have to say...

Major institutions on this planet that control Military, Money, Energy, Government, Medical, Corporate, Media, and Education are becoming, more and more, global cartels, horizontally integrated across national borders.

This is more than a top-down command process. It's organically evolving. Three steps forward, two steps back. There is a great deal of competition among the components of a given cartel, but there is also cooperation. And in the long run, the see-saw is tipping in the direction of cooperation, as these entities realize they may well have more to gain that way.

I can't stress too strongly this EVOLVING process. All attempts to merely assume twelve men in a room run the planet fall woefully short.

Instead, over time, people who lead a powerful institution (like Energy, for example) look out and recognize more major players, and in this recognition there is an impulse to compete and win and destroy, but there is also an impulse to build commonality and therefore monopolize the entire territory.

During one conversation with retired master propagandist Ellis Medavoy, I asked him about the extent of mutual cooperation in his given field, psychological warfare. He responded:

"Twenty years ago, I would have said we were all operating separately and jealously. Each of us was mining his own contacts and building his false pictures of reality for the masses. But then things began to change. Globally. First of all, more of us were pushing the same holograms. And because communication and travel were speeding up so rapidly, we were working a lot of the same venues. We would run into each other more often. We began to share information. I mean, it was cautious. We weren't gushing with unbridled love, I assure you. The competitive factor was still strong. And we had fights. But through all that, we began to see through the fog, so to speak. We began to understand the effectiveness of cooperating. We would test each other with privileged information, to see if we could trust each other to keep it private. A tidbit here, a tidbit there.

"And you see, behind us, other groups were finding commonality, too. For example, in the area of medical propaganda, where I operated a lot of the time. And these groups saw they could join together for specific operations, on an international scale. They could push enormous lies globally, and everyone of their class would profit and gain wider control. So I would find myself working with a psy warfare guy from, say, France, or Germany in a joint venture. We would rub elbows. We'd be feeding from the same basic money trough.

"We'd both be briefed by a team of intelligence experts, and those experts would be of several nationalities. Slowly, I saw a new kind of umbrella structure emerging.

"See, suppose during the secret lead-up to a planned economic crisis [money cartel], you can distract everybody with a phony epidemic [medical cartel]. Do you see? Leaders perceive a reason to cooperate. Planners become more intelligent and clever. They reach across lines they never would have reached across before...

"You begin to see the outlines of a much more inclusive future structure. This is multi-front warfare."

Richard Bell, another former insider, said to me: "People like to assume that money is everything. If you can limit the amount of money the public has, eventually they weaken and cave in and they're easier to control. And this is certainly true. But on the other hand, as mega-corporations gain more power and range and markets, you have a clash, because those corporations, which are now cooperating in ways they never have, as a cartel in some respects, want customers for their products. They don't want abject poverty across the board. People have to be able to buy their products.

"So there is a heavy conflict. It's a conflict between elite bankers [money cartel] and mega-corporations [corporation cartel]. It needs to be resolved through advance planning, over the long term. So now you have these powerful men sitting down and talking in a new way. Other big-time players get involved, too [government, media, energy cartels, for example]."

This is just the beginning of what these people have to say about the Matrix in their interviews and how it REALLY works.
    Personally I am still looking for a way to channel my sense that I know I love Freedom and that this means it must be something that allows all to experience freedom.

I love health and this IMO is about the terrain because that makes sense to me based on new science like epigenetics (the relationship between the "cell" and the environment activating physical expression).

I love Consciousness which IMO is the driving "metaphysical" essence behind form.

In the long run I KNOW I don't understand the "point" of life? I know I think and feel and I am here now. People also have their experiences. There seem to be some IMPORTANT common needs and IMO we might set aside all the apparent differnces to come en masse to what will support the lives we choose.

I am posting this because I can do that. (Thanks PA for the "free speech"!!!!!!!)I would love to hear from others who have some ideas of a uniting plan we can act on. If we find some powerful reason TOGETHER, IMO we could zap the blob because
    it is IMO TESTING TO SEE IF WE WILL LET IT ROLL ON OVER US!
    Last edited by Delight; 19th May 2019 at 18:07.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (20th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), onawah (19th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Thalidomide a drug given to pregnant mothers for morning sickness. The drug caused severe malformations for 20,000 newborns and thousands of miscarriages. https://www.theguardian.com/society/...evaded-justice
    A trial started in 1970 against the pharmaceutical company Grunenthal and 9 of the research doctors. During the war quite a few of the doctors had worked in the Nazi camps experimenting on the prisioners. After the war they went to work for Grunenthal. The non-executive chairman was Otto Ambros, one of the inventors of the nerve gas sarin, and in charge of the construction of the Auschwitz IG Farben plant. Dr Martin Staemmler, one of the top people in the Nazi racial hygiene and eugenics setup also was employed there. The doctors in the labor camp gave experimental vaccines and many prisoners died. Their "research" was very immoral and evil.
    Many researchers, physicians and pharmaceutical company's came to America after the war and continued on with genetic and vaccine testing. Our own gov't was happy to employ them.
    The psychological use of propaganda also was brought over from the Nazi regime. I can see it working so well here in the U.S. where people against vaccines are demonized. The hysteria and emotions are ramped up so high.
    I read recently where they are working on vaccines that are put into the air we breathe.
    We are still the ginea pigs, it hasn't stopped.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Delight (19th May 2019), Hervé (19th May 2019), onawah (19th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I just made a suggestion to Omi, facilitator of the Intentional Mediation thread starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1201436
    ...that Avalon meditators do some focused meditations for Julian Assange, who is being treated despicably now in a high security prison in the UK.
    If more wanted to join that meditation group and focus on particular issues such as vaccines, I think that could be worthwhile and effective.
    In the long run I KNOW I don't understand the "point" of life? I know I think and feel and I am here now. People also have their experiences. There seem to be some IMPORTANT common needs and IMO we might set aside all the apparent differnces to come en masse to what will support the lives we choose.

I am posting this because I can do that. (Thanks PA for the "free speech"!!!!!!!)I would love to hear from others who have some ideas of a uniting plan we can act on. If we find some powerful reason TOGETHER, IMO we could zap the blob because
    it is IMO TESTING TO SEE IF WE WILL LET IT ROLL ON OVER US!
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (19th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Forced Vaccination is a violation against civil rights. It is violence and leads to trauma. Many sources have detailed that the human race is bedeviled by generational trauma which is probably IMO the biggest and most effective way that we are civilized to be fearful and to accept authority.

I am not the only one to think that injections themselves are violent and abusive to children.

Quote April Boden: The Emotional Trauma of Vaccination
    May 27, 2015
    by Leslie Carol Botha

Autism mom and brilliant woman, April Boden just wrote this article about the emotional feature/ trauma of vaccination.

Childhood Trauma Leads to Brains Wired for Fear

“Children’s brains are literally shaped by traumatic experiences, which can lead to problems with anger, addiction, and even criminal activity in adulthood.”

Bessel van der Kolk, author of the recently published book, The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma.

How can we not even consider this trauma to our infants? How would they even know how to respond to the pain of vaccination and the side affects? Does this put them under a lot of emotional stress? In another article that came out this week on stress and the body entitled: From The Brain To The Immune System, How Stress Pirates Your Whole Body, the author states:

But acute stress and chronic stress can invoke a sense of danger — and some serious effects on the body. From crying to sweating, panic attacks to mental breakdowns — and even physical illness — relentless anxiety can swing a person into a tizzy.

Trauma, stress- re-wiring of the brain at infancy? Adding a ‘toxic soup” of chemicals, heavy metals, foreign DNA to our children’s body? Another aspect of the vaccine issue that we have not considered in is the bacteria from our skin that gets into the bloodstream when the vax needle breaks our skin. Oh, you say the arm is swabbed with an antiseptic? Really? And do you want those chemicals in your bloodstream as well?

What are we doing to our children?

What are we doing to the mother’s of newborn children?

How are we traumatizing them? They are the ones who are told by the doctors to hold their children down while they are being injected with these chemical cocktails. They are the ones who are watching this assault on an infant, unable to give informed consent to what is happening to them.

How many women carry guilt, trauma and stress around for the rest of their lives.

Vaccines – in the name of what greater good?

The Emotional Trauma of Vaccination!
    by April Boden
    May 2, 2015

Reprinted with permission

April Boden and babyI never thought about emotional trauma in relation to autism until the first time we went to a homeopath. I remember her asking about how I ‘felt’ during pregnancy and how I ‘felt’ about my baby postpartum. I explained the pre-natal and hospital birth trauma though she persisted that there must be something more. Despite her attempt to assure me there would be ‘no judgment’, I remember feeling irritated as if she didn’t believe me when I said that I did in fact feel very bonded to my baby. I felt bonded to him despite the fact that the doctor who delivered him was a monster, despite the fact my pre-natal experience had been unnecessarily physically and emotionally stressful, despite the fact that due to hospital atrocity and incompetence they gave my baby formula, before I was able to breastfeed him and continued to keep him from me for 6 hours… Looking at it with fresh eyes, I can see where she might have thought I would have trouble with the bonding process and I have no doubt given that birthing in America is almost always extremely traumatic, that many women do feel detached.. But I didn’t feel that way at all. I loved Aydan immediately. I always found him delightful. I remember him as a wee little baby before the vaccines robbed him of his potential… when he still felt good in his own skin, when he enjoyed being in and exploring the world. I remember waking early in the morning and how we found it ironic that his initials were A.M. (Aydan Michael), since he seemed to be such an early riser. I would pop in my Mommy and me yoga VHS tape and start my work-out, even if he was still asleep.. Predictably as I turned it on, he would climb out of the bed that we shared and crawl to the next room where I was beginning my stretches.. I can still see his bright smile with big dimples as he rounded the corner, as if to say ‘I’m ready to play…’ I was happy when he woke up. In yoga, I used his body as a weight.. lifting him above my head and resting on my legs. We laughed a lot and had fun!

But lately, I’ve been thinking about the emotional trauma.

By now it is clear that vaccines are a toxic soup that reek havoc on every aspect of our bodies… This is where the DAN (Defeat Autism Now) and most of the natural health community has laid its focus. How to remove the toxins? How to seal the leaky gut? What therapies does the child need? What vitamin deficiencies need addressing? And on and on… But what about the emotional trauma of vaccination?

When my 7 month old daughter meets a new person, even a loving Grandma, she is apprehensive. When Grandma goes to pick her up, she anxiously looks at me on the verge of tears, as if to say ‘mom, is this okay?’ ‘Am I safe?’ I smile at her and assure Grandma’s a good one. After a few loving attempts, she realizes she is safe and the anxiety subsides.. This got me thinking.. I wonder if when in the doctor’s office, did my son, Aydan, look to me as an infant wanting to know the same? Did he look for reassurance, as if to ask ‘Mom, am I safe?’ Did he do this, as I handed him over to this doctor or nurse, who unlike Grandma took him without love into their arms, forcing him down on a table of cold and synthetic material, then proceeded to inject him with a sharp metal object laced with poison? Did he think ‘mom is this okay?’ ‘will I be okay?’ and did I look at him with terror and tears in my eyes, as I always feared the needle… I instinctively understood it was wrong for anything, anyone, under any circumstances to hurt my child.. As I ignored this instinct, could he read it on my face? I know, I told him ‘it would be okay..’ I didn’t mean to lie but deep down, I knew it was wrong.

I also didn’t mean to omit this information when I talked to the homeopath because though our bond may still be strong, our trust had been broken. Over the years since the vaccine assault… The rape that took place before my very eyes.. It has been a barrage of blood tests, urine/stool analysis, enemas, chelation treatments, supplements that didn’t work, MB12 injections… Countless offices with doctors, therapists, institutionalized schools, assessments, people who come and go… cause they aren’t family, they aren’t friends.. they are staff.

So at this time, I’d like to address Aydan, though he may not understand everything I’m about to say, he probably understands more than I know and perhaps someday he will understand it all…

“Dear Aydan,

My son I find this letter very difficult to write, as I am about to talk about things that are very uncomfortable for me to admit.

I don’t know if you remember being a baby like your sister but when you were little like her, I took you to a place where people hurt you. They injected you with a sharp object that had stuff inside (poison) and that stuff made you sick. It would change the rest of your life and that is why you have a hard time trying to speak. That is why sometimes you feel confused. That is why you get stomach aches and why your body hurts. I want to make it very clear to you that this didn’t happen because you were bad or because you were different or defective. I allowed this to be done to you because I was ignorant and didn’t trust myself as your mother. I am sorry that I failed to protect you.

I don’t know if you remember the first day of school when you were 3 years old but I remember the first 2 weeks where I walked you to the gate and the teachers took your hand. You looked at me with fear and cried. I know you didn’t want to go and I don’t want you to think that I left you there because I didn’t want to be with you. I left you there because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to help you on my own and I didn’t know where else to turn. I’m sorry that I did that too.

I remember when you were 5 and someone gave you a shirt that said ‘I’m not autistic, I’m autastic!’ You hated that shirt and always wanted to take it off. I recall the day, I put it on you, as you were crying and trying to keep it away.. I looked at you and told you I understood that you hated the shirt and didn’t want to wear it. I said that I would throw it away and you would never have to wear it again. I threw it away in front of you and you seemed happy about it. I want you to know that you were right to hate that shirt. You were right to know that it wasn’t cute or funny.

And Aydan, when you are outside in the world, with all those groups of people or ‘society’ and those people look at you strange or tell you to calm down or be quiet; I hope that you know that this does not mean there is anything wrong with you. The only reason we adults say things like that is because we are ashamed of the fact that we have allowed you and other children like you to be hurt.

As I write this you are 10 years old and though you are a big boy now, I hope it is not too late to re-gain the bond of trust that has been broken between us.

I know that you know, I love you, since I tell you at least 5 times a day and I remember before that sharp needle of poison took your words away, you told me once too.

Sincerely,

Mom

PS – I can still remember an incident from my childhood that terrorized me at the time. I was visiting my grandparents with my family and somehow was bitten by a dog on my leg. I was traumatized to begin with – in addition to feeling my parent’s trauma as I was whisked off to a hospital – more trauma – I was examined and then to my utmost dismay – I was lying down (face down) with my pants down and my buttocks exposed – not knowing what was happening. More trauma. And then injected with a tetanus without even knowing what was happening. I remember crying from the pain – and the stress and tension from the whole situation.

Do you have a story to share?
    "The ‘magic rat’ is simply the mechanism by which an unconscious and terrified mind instantly switches its attention from something frightening to something more pleasant to avoid having any time to consciously engage with the presented information."

Quote You Cannot Trap the ‘Magic Rat’: Trump, Congress and Geopolitics
    Robert J. Burrowes

A wonderful thing about observing and analyzing the human mind is that there is a seemingly infinite variety of phenomena to observe and analyze. I sometimes wonder if it is even remotely possible to master this subject but, even if it is not, at least it provides an unending source of ‘entertainment’.

The phenomenon that I want to discuss in this article is what Anita McKone and I call the ‘magic rat’.

Before proceeding, let me emphasize that the ‘magic rat’ is an incredibly dangerous psychological disorder that afflicts most political and virtually all corporate leaders, notably including those in the United States, thus rendering them incapable of responding intelligently and appropriately to the ongoing crises in human affairs. And, tragically, it afflicts most other people too, which is one reason why it is difficult to muster a strategic response to these crises, even at grassroots level.

In describing this disorder, I also want to emphasize that it never occurs in isolation. Individuals afflicted by this disorder will invariably have a multiplicity of other disorders too, not necessarily labeled ‘disorders’ in the psychological literature.

So what is the ‘magic rat’, and why can’t it be trapped?

When a human being is terrified to consider a particular fact or set of facts, their mind has an enormous variety of unconscious mechanisms for preventing them from doing so. The most obvious version of this phenomenon which has been identified is known as ‘denial’. See ‘The Psychology of Denial’.

However, the ‘magic rat’ is a different phenomenon which most humans routinely use (unconsciously) to avoid having to respond to frightening circumstances. The nature of these frightening circumstances varies from one individual to the next although patterns can be readily observed in many contexts.

In 2003, Anita had a dream in which a rat was running around and I was chasing it and hitting it with an iron bar. However, each time that I appeared to land a blow on the rat, the rat simply disappeared and reappeared somewhere else. And so my chase resumed. I just couldn’t pin it down.

This psychological phenomenon is readily observed and many people will be able to recall this from their own experience. The ‘magic rat’ occurs when someone is given information that terrifies them. It is important to understand that their fear is unlikely to be readily displayed and it will often be concealed behind some behaviour, such as an apparently ‘rational’ argument or ‘off-hand’ comment in response, or perhaps even a joke.

The frightening information might be personal but it might just as readily be information of any other kind, such as in relation to something that happened historically or about the state of the world. What matters is that the person to whom the information is presented is (unconsciously) terrified by it and responds (again unconsciously) by employing the ‘magic rat’.

The ‘magic rat’ is simply the mechanism by which an unconscious and terrified mind instantly switches its attention from something frightening to something more pleasant to avoid having any time to consciously engage with the presented information. The switch happens instantaneously precisely because the person is so terrified by the information that their mind takes their attention away from it in a moment. If their mind did not do this, the person would be compelled to consider the information and to respond to it.

As Anita and I discussed this phenomenon recently, we could easily recall four different responses by the ‘magic rat’ that we have observed. In no particular order, the first response is for the terrified person’s unconscious mind to shut out the frightening information so effectively that it might well have never been uttered/written; they then proceed as if it had not been.

The second response is for the person frightened by the information to instantly switch the topic of discussion to something else that feels safe (so that they do not have to engage with the information). In some contexts, this might look like a ‘rational’ response but, in fact, closer examination will reveal that their response is irrelevant to the issue raised previously. This version is probably the most difficult to identify simply because most of us have learned to largely ignore what we probably (but incorrectly) perceive as ‘red herrings’.

The third response is to ‘throw out smoke bombs’, as Anita describes it, so that the whole issue is clouded by distractive ‘noise’ designed to distract the attention of the person/people presenting the information in the first place so that they are lured into discussing a less frightening subject. These ‘smoke bombs’ can take many forms, including introducing irrelevant information to confuse you or offering a sarcastic comment as the preliminary to any response (which, of course, will be wide of the subject).

The fourth response is to attack you verbally or physically, because your information is considered an attack on them against which they must immediately and aggressively defend themselves. This version of the problem is sometimes labeled ‘kill the messenger’.

There are no doubt other versions of the ‘magic rat’: what matters is that the person in question is so frightened that they find a way to avoid dealing with the issue that makes them scared.

The purpose of the ‘magic rat’ mechanism is to enable an individual to remain feeling safe in the delusion that they have created for themselves and it is vital that the truth does not penetrate this delusion.

Why would an individual want to (unconsciously) use a delusion to feel safe? For the simple reason that, as a child, the individual never felt safe but was also never given any time or the necessary conditions to both feel this fear while feeling safe, and to actually be safe for most of the time. So because evolution did not equip any individual to live in a permanent state of feeling terrified, the child has no ‘choice’ but to (unconsciously) generate a delusional sense of safety in the unsafe environment. Once the child has done this, however, the delusional state becomes ‘permanent’ and is ‘defended’, both consciously and unconsciously depending on the context, using mechanisms such as the ‘magic rat’ described above.

So is this problem very prevalent? Unfortunately, it is ‘everywhere’. For instance, if you take the information I have presented above and consider this the next time you listen to or read something from Donald Trump, you will have an excellent opportunity to observe and identify the ways in which his mind routinely uses ‘magic rats’ to avoid dealing with reality. See, for example, his decisions in relation to the environment and climate, summarised in ‘A Running List of How Trump Is Changing Environmental Policy’. You might also ponder the extraordinary violence that this man suffered, as a child, at the hands of those adults who were supposed to love him. In addition, you might consider the phenomenal danger to humanity of having this individual in charge of the world’s largest nuclear arsenal and its primary human, environmental and climate destroyer: the US military.

But Trump is not the only person afflicted with this psychological disorder. Members of both houses of the United States Congress, with only a few exceptions, also routinely display this disorder although, it should be emphasized, it is often combined with other disorders as they terrifiedly submit to the directives of the insane neocon elite driving US foreign policy and its perpetual war against life.

For instance, it has just been graphically highlighted, yet again, by the recent (virtually unanimous) Congressional decision to impose sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea for reasons which are readily refuted by the verifiable evidence if you are not too terrified to consider it. See, for example, ‘Intel Vets Challenge “Russia Hack” Evidence’, ‘The Mask Is Off: Trump Is Seeking War with Iran’, ‘Trump Intel Chief: North Korea Learned From Libya War to “Never” Give Up Nukes’ and ‘With the European Union Livid, Congress Pushes Forward on Sanctions Against Russia, Iran and North Korea’.

You will also have no trouble identifying this disorder in Israeli or Saudi Arabian leaders either. Again, however, they are far from alone.

Most importantly though, the ‘magic rat’ is almost invariably evident when adults are challenged to consider their phenomenal violence – ‘visible’, ‘invisible’ and ‘utterly invisible’ – against children, which leads to the terrified and dysfunctional outcomes described above (as well as all of the other terrified and dysfunctional outcomes). See ‘Why Violence?’ and ‘Fearless Psychology and Fearful Psychology: Principles and Practice’.

So if you don’t even want to know about this violence, the good news is that your ‘magic rat’, if you have one, will ensure that you never even consider looking at these documents (or don’t get past the first page). The problem, for humanity as a whole, is that if too many people are too terrified to even consider the truth, then we are in deep trouble from which I can see no exit. Because if we are to extricate ourselves from this mess, we must start with the truth, no matter how terrifying.

Is there anything you can do next time you see someone use their ‘magic rat’? Yes. You can reflect that they sound terrified to consider the information in question. If you feel capable of doing this, bear in mind that you might then need to also listen to their terrified response, which might be aggressive as well. For a fuller answer to this question, see ‘Nisteling: The Art of Deep Listening’.

Moreover, if you ever notice your own mind being taken away from information that frightens you, see if you can take your attention back to what you found frightening and feel your fear. The information, in itself, is not going to cause you any harm. It is, after all, simply the truth and you are infinitely more powerful to know the truth and hence be in a position to respond to it, even if it scares you initially.

So if you feel able to respond intelligently and powerfully to reality, which means that you can contemplate information that is terrifying to many, then you might consider participating in the fifteen-year strategy of ‘The Flame Tree Project to Save Life on Earth’ and signing the online pledge of ‘The People’s Charter to Create a Nonviolent World’. And if you want to develop an effective strategy to resist one or the other of the many threats to our survival, consider using the strategic framework explained in Nonviolent Campaign Strategy.

We cannot trap the ‘magic rat’ that afflicts so many individuals but we might be able to assist some of them to recover from this psychological disorder. We might also be able to mobilize those not afflicted (or not so badly afflicted) to respond powerfully to frightening information about the state of our world.

Sadly, however, many people will use their ‘magic rat’ until the day they die. The important point is that we do not let these people, like Donald Trump, decide the fate of humanity.
    BUT it is not about Trump, who is just one of everybody who choose political careers and IMO are bought and paid for.... It is about US deciding the fate of ourselves. The magic rat is in our heads.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th May 2019 at 19:45.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (19th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

At the end of the notice, the list of congresspeople sponsoring is notably all Democrat. IMO we should ALL write all these people with some facts.

Go to the link for the billhere, and sign up for updates, so as soon as anything changes or happens, you know immediately.

Quote H.R.2527 - Vaccinate All Children Act of 2019

Introduced in House (05/03/2019)

116th CONGRESS
    1st Session
    H. R. 2527

To amend the Public Health Service Act to condition receipt by States (and political subdivisions and public entities of States) of preventive health services grants on the establishment of a State requirement for students in public elementary and secondary schools to be vaccinated in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    May 3, 2019
    Ms. Wilson of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce

A BILL
    To amend the Public Health Service Act to condition receipt by States (and political subdivisions and public entities of States) of preventive health services grants on the establishment of a State requirement for students in public elementary and secondary schools to be vaccinated in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Vaccinate All Children Act of 2019”.

SEC. 2. REQUIRING STUDENTS AT PUBLIC ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS TO BE VACCINATED.

(a) Requirement.—Section 317 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247b) is amended by adding at the end the following:

“(n) Requiring Students At Public Elementary And Secondary Schools To Be Vaccinated.—

“(1) REQUIREMENT.—For a State or a political subdivision or other public entity of a State to be eligible to receive a grant under this section, the applicant shall demonstrate to the Secretary’s satisfaction that, subject to paragraphs (2) and (3), the State requires each student enrolled in one of the State’s public elementary schools or public secondary schools to be vaccinated in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

“(2) EXCEPTION FOR CHILD’S HEALTH.—The funding condition described in paragraph (1) shall not apply with respect to a student if a duly registered and licensed physician submits a written certification at the beginning of the school year to the individual in charge of the health program at the student’s school—

“(A) certifying that the physician has personally examined the student during the preceding 12 months;

“(B) certifying that, in the physician’s opinion, the physical condition of the student is such that the student’s health would be endangered by the vaccination involved; and

“(C) demonstrating (to the satisfaction of the individual in charge of the health program at the student’s school) that the physician’s opinion conforms to the accepted standard of medical care.

“(3) DEFINITIONS.—In this subsection:

“(A) The term ‘Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ means the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices established by the Secretary, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“(B) The terms ‘elementary school’ and ‘secondary school’ have the meanings given to such terms in section 8101 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965.”.

(b) Application.—The amendment made by subsection (a) applies only with respect to fiscal years beginning after the date that is 6 months after the date of enactment of this Act.

Rep. Cohen, Steve [D-TN-9] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Adams, Alma S. [D-NC-12] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Bass, Karen [D-CA-37] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Butterfield, G. K. [D-NC-1] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Clyburn, James E. [D-SC-6] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Fudge, Marcia L. [D-OH-11] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Hastings, Alcee L. [D-FL-20] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Johnson, Eddie Bernice [D-TX-30] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Kelly, Robin L. [D-IL-2] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Lawson, Al, Jr. [D-FL-5] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Lewis, John [D-GA-5] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Meeks, Gregory W. [D-NY-5] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Moore, Gwen [D-WI-4] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Payne, Donald M., Jr. [D-NJ-10] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Sewell, Terri A. [D-AL-7] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Plaskett, Stacey E. [D-VI-At Large] 05/10/2019
    Rep. Pressley, Ayanna [D-MA-7] 05/10/2019

https://www.congress.gov/…/116th-con...ill/2527/text…
    I belong to a facebook group that is discussing "Stop Mandatory Vaccinations". The comments are very suggestive of how paralyzed the response is even when people are concerned.

1. " I'll get a gun and shoot whoever comes at me with needles." Laughable IMO as the way we will be corralled is the inability to participate in society and anyone with a gun will be eliminated.

Personally if faced with a choice to "kill or be killed", I am not sure about the LONG range consequences if we are eternal beings?

Also, the "one " coming at you with the needle is not the issue.

Even if 1000's took out weapons, we have seen what happens when the authorities are manned with tanks and all kinds of other weapons!

2. When shown that Democrats are overwhelmingly the sponsors in states and at the Federal level, people of color fall in to how "bad" the Republicans are for all POC and so they won't support Republicans.

I think people have very short sight. The Democrats were NOT for the 60's sea change in granting people of color full rights in the south! The Democratic Party was a Southern Institution (my grandfather once said he has to "hold his nose and vote democratic") as the Republicans were traditionally the Northern Carpet Bagger's party.

Party platforms come and go. The whole notion that there is any party which will save the day is absurd. The thing I have seen is that when a large enough group make a large enough voice, the politics responds. In Oregon, the bill to make vaccines mandatory was killed when Republicans were concerned enough IMO to use it as a bargaining chip.

3. People who mention "Maybe we should plan a rally in Washington" are countered by "I am sure this group is infiltrated... so and so has no friends or pictures... be careful". Therefore HOW can plans be made when people start feeling afraid and suspicious.

Somehow we have to become in communication and add our numbers together.

4. If anyone makes a slight suggestion they may be for SOME vaccination (but there to stop MANDATES) , they are treated in the same hateful way "Anti-Vax" positions experience from "the OTHER side".

It is rather sad that this is so much the case with people.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th May 2019 at 21:08.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (19th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

It will be nearly impossible to even find out there WAS a rally on 5/18/19 in Phoenix. I saw a facebook feed but not sure that will link here?

Quote Former Big Pharma insider, Brandy Vaughn, who was once a sales representative for Merck, discusses vaccines at a Health Choice rally in Arizona.

Quote Preserve religious freedom in vaccinations | Opinion
    By ANDREA DEMICHAEL
    | SPECIAL TO THE SUN SENTINEL |
    MAY 13, 2019

Preserve religious freedom in vaccinations
    If someone wants to vaccinate so be it, but the government should not mandate a medical treatment, period, writes Andrea DeMichael, a co-founder of the Florida Freedom Alliance. Her organization argues that, instead of working toward mandating a vaccine, which clearly has efficacy questions, we should look at repealing the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which protects vaccine companies, not Floridians.

The Florida Freedom Alliance would like to clarify some facts and implied points raised in an April 16 Sun Sentinel column that called for ending Florida’s vaccine exemptions.

The problem with the national conversation is that people seemingly must be either for or against with no reasonable middle ground. The government and pharmaceutical industry will not accept that people have concerns about efficacy and safety, and want it proven.

If vaccines are so safe, then why has $4 billion been paid out to vaccine-injured families by the government’s “special court”? And the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates that less than 1 percent of adverse reactions to vaccines are even reported.

The government and the press are not disclosing certain facts. In measles cases, it seems very informative to disclose whether “outbreaks” are coming from vaccine-induced strains or wild virus strains. This is a huge fact to conceal and is incredibly disingenuous.

For example, 38 percent of the cases during the 2015 Disneyland measles outbreak were caused by the MMR vaccine itself, according to the Journal of Clinical Microbiology. This is really about honesty from our government and our press.

If someone wants to vaccinate so be it, but the government should not mandate a medical treatment, period. And we need a press corps willing to find out all facets of the truth and report it verbatim without casting judgment.

Let’s put some numbers to this debate. Many news sources have repeatedly stated that this virus was eradicated and has come “roaring back.” There are 695 people in the U.S. who have had measles and who will have lifelong immunity once they recover. Let us reiterate that these are people who have had measles, not deaths from the measles.

Florida supposedly has only two measles cases out of a population of 21.3 million people. There are only two cases in the state of Florida. Furthermore, if the vaccines are 93-97 percent effective, then who is tracking down the 3-7 percent of people who received the vaccines but for whom it did not work? Let’s put a number to that. That would be at least 639,000 people and up to 1.5 million people in the State of Florida, whose vaccines didn’t work.

Why are you lambasting the 25,000 people for exercising religious freedoms when you have a much bigger threat on your hands from the inefficiency of the vaccine itself?

According to Pew Research, 76 percent of Floridians are religious, which is more than 16 million people. As a proportion, 25,000 seems very low. More importantly, freedom of religion is an integral part of our governance. Therefore, there can be no questioning of sincere religious belief on the part of the government. Such an attempt would violate the First Amendment and break our governance structure, which has seemingly worked quite well for a few hundred years.

There are valid reasons for the loss of public faith in the vaccine product. For example, you will find out that no vaccine manufacturer is held liable for its products, due to the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. This has turned vaccine products into a cash cow for the manufacturers with very little liability. This has also allowed for very large marketing budgets aimed at doctors, media outlets and elected officials. If these manufacturers actually were held liable for their products, there would have to be more public trust.

Now a point about herd immunity. It was originally coined in 1933 by a researcher named A.W. Hedrich, who had been studying U.S. measles patterns from 1900–1931, before any measles vaccine was ever invented. He observed that epidemics of the illness only occurred when less than 68 percent of children had developed a natural immunity to it. So, the herd immunity theory was about natural disease processes. Later on, vaccinologists adopted the phrase and increased the figure from 68 percent to 95 percent with little to no scientific justification. Essentially, they took Hedrich’s study and manipulated it to promote vaccine products. Sound familiar?

Contracting the natural measles virus provides lifelong immunity, whereas the vaccine immunity, when it works, wanes. So, the CDC is already recommending second and third booster shots for some people. Are you seeing a pattern here?

So, instead of working toward mandating a vaccine, which clearly has efficacy questions, we should look at repealing the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which protects vaccine companies, not Floridians.

Several legislative offices have informed our organization that they have received more phone calls and emails in opposition to the immunization tracking bills than any other bill making its way through our state government.

The people are making their sentiments known. The question is, “who is listening and who is getting paid by the vaccine manufacturers?”

Andrea DeMichael is an attorney and a co-founder of the Florida Freedom Alliance. The organization was founded to protect the fundamental rights we have as American citizens and human beings. The goal is to unite similar organizations fighting for individual freedoms.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th May 2019 at 23:25.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (20th May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

This information is THREE years old!

Quote Anthony Samsel on Vaccines contaminated with Glyphosate
    Published on Aug 31, 2016
    Scientists Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff have just gotten the fifth peer reviewed paper on Glyphosate published. Its named "Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases V: Amino acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins".

In this regard Tony Mitra interviewed Anthony Samsel, to cover the newly emerging scientific findings on Glyphosate and how it can and does hurt creatures including humans.

In the course of the interview, Anthony Samsel mentioned the issues being covered in their next paper, the 6th one. This covers a number of vaccines that use animal byproducts such as egg protein and gelatine. He suspected these products might be contaminated with Glyphosate, if the vaccine makers were using factory farmed animals fed with Glyphosate laced GMO feed.

To verify, he got a large number of vaccines that do use egg proteins and gelatine and got them analyzed in multiple labs. The results confirmed his doubt. The vaccines themselves are largely contaminated with Glyphosate and pose serious hazard to those that are and will be vaccinated using these products.

The pathologies to which glyphosate could plausibly contribute, through its known biosemiotic effects, include inflammatory bowel disease, Entropy 2013

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (20th May 2019), Hervé (20th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #190
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Thanks for posting all the videos I was able to use it to preach somewhere where it is much needed. Of course the trolls gang up on me until the mods was force to lock the thread saying " this thread is causing moderation headache of epic proportion" hahaha. I did make some head ached. But I can tell that many people agree with me but for some reason decided to keep quite until one or two started expressing their anti vax view. Then that's it the end of the rope.

https://permies.com/t/111237/baby-br...rauma-vaccines

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Delight (20th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Thanks for posting all the videos I was able to use it to preach somewhere where it is much needed. Of course the trolls gang up on me until the mods was force to lock the thread saying " this thread is causing moderation headache of epic proportion" hahaha. I did make some head ached. But I can tell that many people agree with me but for some reason decided to keep quite until one or two started expressing their anti vax view. Then that's it the end of the rope.

https://permies.com/t/111237/baby-br...rauma-vaccines
    I took a look at the forum.

My honest opinion is that vaccination IF it leads to immunity without adding additional harm is a great idea!! I'd love to see more and more and more research about the immune system. I'd love to see an open book of science that is growing in wisdom and the opportunity to NURSE us all into the best place for nature to act ON. I am a Nightingale. This is my coined word for an eclectic cross fertilization of interest in all that is true about us and our health.

I noticed a story about the famous author Roald Dahl's daughter Olivia dying of measles encephalitis. This story is an example of why people say "we MUST vaccinate. That a child might catch measles and THEN have disastrous sequelae is the reason given we CANNOT allow individual refusals. There is no weight given to the fact that individual persons and their TERRAIN determine the susceptibility and outcomes. Then there is the unbalanced access to excellent acute care for crisis (some hospitals, doctors and nurses are FRANKLY better than others!).

We are lumped into a homogenous collective of same body, same circumstance. Vaccination is about the community and not the individual. So instead of some deaths from the measles, we can accept whatever sequelae from the vaccine. It has to do with a belief that every one is the same.
    What also really seems obvious are some underlying assumptions that are fantastic.

1. The public health department is competent of managing health. I know I once trusted the health department.
    2. The government is capable of making unbiased decisions. I know I once counted on the leadership.
    3. the vaccine industry is reliable and ethical. I was disillusioned strongly about this body.
    4. The medical establishment generally has brilliant doctors and the highest caliber teams and care is available equally. As an RN I learned early on this is NOT the case.

SO we MUST defer to these authorities at our peril. This means we cannot give them power. That means we have to take charge and learn and be able to care for ourselves. That means if we don't overcome our divisions, we will all become victims sooner or later.

This whole tangled ball of various aspects is important to unravel. I am very invested in CHOICE because that is where we can all have our victory. INFORMED CONSENT and rights to say YES and NO is mandatory, not the vaccination.

Yes, some people will be ill from measles and others sources. IMO we need to keep amping up the ability to support people through crisis. I once worked as an RN at an excellent IMO teaching hospital. I also worked at some other hospitals that were NOT good and the care was frightening. I saw some MDs who were brilliant and others who were moronic. I met nurses who terrified me.

Other than having rather artificial standards of care, one is not able to know in advance if when ill, you will have the best care. EVERY ONE who ever enters a hospital has some story about TERRIBLE experience with the so called Care. That is one reason no one should enter alone.

The standards of care in the cook book are INSTEAD of excellence, not indicators.

WE ARE ALL UNIQUE and what is good for some is not going to work for everyone YET, we all need the same kind of careful attention and TLC.

Jon Rappoport talks about collectivism here 1:23:00 (from 5/19/19)

Last edited by Delight; 20th May 2019 at 16:30.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (20th May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

23. Link to Post #192
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

My honest opinion is that vaccination IF it leads to immunity without adding additional harm is a great idea!! ]
    I grew up having colds often just like any normal kids. We were vaccinated as a child and so I grew up wondering why our dogs and other animals dont get sick. All of our dogs died of old age and we never took them to the vet. they also never had vaccines. Now however on the introduction of anti rabbies and other dog vaccine dogs are often sick just like humans. And the more they visit the vets the more they get sick. No different than humans

My opinion is that we have a natural immunity that is destroyed by vaccines. I know that vaccines also damage the dogs immune system just as in humans. So to me. "don't fix something that's not broken"
    Last edited by Bubu; 20th May 2019 at 17:27.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Delight (20th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

My honest opinion is that vaccination IF it leads to immunity without adding additional harm is a great idea!! ]
    I grew up having colds often just like any normal kids. We were vaccinated as a child and so I grew up wondering why our dogs and other animals dont get sick. All of our dogs died of old age and we never took them to the vet. they also never had vaccines. Now however on the introduction of anti rabbies and other dog vaccine dogs are often sick just like humans. And the more they visit the vets the more they get sick. No different than humans

My opinion is that we have a natural immunity that is destroyed by vaccines. I know that vaccines also damage the dogs immune system just as in humans. So to me. "don't fix something that's not broken"
    I think of the situation as nuanced. In an earlier post I placed Bruce Lipton's opinion. He talked about how from birth people put everything in the mouth and encounter the environment. It introduces everything to the immune system but it is local. People who live local have an immune system that is 100% attuned. But GLOBAL is different. The story I always recall is the decimation of the native population in the Americas when the Europeans brought totally new diseases. My question is WHY didn't the European visitors all die?

But anyway if we could ameliorate the severity of "foreign" organisms challenges to the body in a way and enhance the immunity with selected challenges that don't overwhelm, that is what I mean as a good idea?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (20th May 2019), pyrangello (20th May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Fetal DNA Contaminants Found in Merck’s MMR Vaccines
    5/20/19
    http://vaccineimpact.com/2019/fetal-...sles-vaccines/

"OPEN LETTER TO LEGISLATORS REGARDING FETAL CELL DNA IN VACCINES
    By Theresa A. Deisher, Ph.D.
    Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute

My name is Dr. Theresa Deisher. I am Founder and Lead Scientist at Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, whose mission is to educate the public about vaccine safety, as well as to pressure manufacturers to provide better and safer vaccines for the public.

I obtained my doctorate from Stanford University in Molecular and Cellular Physiology in 1990 and completed my post-doctoral work at the University of Washington. My career has been spent in the commercial biotechnology industry, and I have done work from basic biological and drug discovery through clinical development.

I am writing regarding unrefuted scientific facts about fetal DNA contaminants in the Measles-Mumps- Rubella vaccine, which must be made known to lawmakers and the public.

Merck’s MMR II vaccine (as well as the chickenpox, Pentacel, and all Hep-A containing vaccines) is manufactured using human fetal cell lines and is heavily contaminated with human fetal DNA from the production process.

Levels in our children can reach up to 5 ng/ml after vaccination, depending on the age, weight and blood volume of the child. That level is known to activate Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9), which can cause autoimmune attacks.

To illustrate the autoimmune capability of very small amounts of fetal DNA, consider this: labor is triggered by fetal DNA from the baby that builds up in the mother’s bloodstream, triggering a massive immune rejection of the baby. This is labor.

It works like this: fetal DNA fragments [i] from a baby with about 300 base pairs in length are found in a pregnant mother’s serum. When they reach between 0.46– 5.08 ng/mL in serum, they trigger labor via the TLR9 mechanism [ii]. The corresponding blood levels are 0.22 ng/ml and 3.12 ng/ml.

The fetal DNA levels in a child after being injected with fetal-manufactured vaccines reach the same level that triggers autoimmune rejection of baby by mother.

Anyone who says that the fetal DNA contaminating our vaccines is harmless either does not know anything about immunity and Toll- like receptors or they are not telling the truth.

If fetal DNA can trigger labor (a naturally desired autoimmune reaction), then those same levels in vaccines can trigger autoimmunity in a child.

Fragmented fetal DNA contained in vaccines is of similar size, ~215 base pairs. [iii]

This is direct biological evidence that fetal DNA contaminants in vaccines are not in low innocuous amounts. They are a very strong proinflammatory trigger.

Administration of fragments of human fetal (primitive) non-self DNA to a child could generate an immune response that would also cross-react with the child’s own DNA, since the contaminating DNA could have sections of overlap very similar to the child’s own DNA.

Children with autistic disorder have antibodies against human DNA in their circulation that non- autistic children do not have. These antibodies may be involved in autoimmune attacks in autistic children. [iv]

Duke University demonstrated in a recently conducted study that significant improvements in behavior were observed when children with autism spectrum disorder were treated with their own banked autologous cord blood [v].

This treatment clearly shows that most children with autism are not born with it since genetic diseases like Down syndrome or muscular fibrosis cannot be treated with autologous stem cells.

Therefore, an environmental trigger, or triggers, introduced to the world around 1980 when autism first began to rise, must be identified and eliminated or reduced in the environment.

Strong change-point correlation exists between rising autism rates and the US vaccine manufacturing switch from animal-derived cell lines for rubella vaccine to human aborted cell lines in the late 70s [vi].
    The earliest change point for Autistic Disorder (AD) birth year was identified for 1981 for California and U.S. data, preceded by a switch in the manufacturing process:
    In January 1979, the FDA approved the manufacturing switch for the rubella virus from animal based (high passage virus, HPV-77, grown e.g. in duck embryo cells) to the human fetal cell line WI-38 using the RA27/3 virus strain [vii]. Both the newly approved monovalent rubella vaccine and a trivalent mumps, measles and rubella vaccine utilize the WI-38 fetal cell line for manufacturing of the rubella vaccine portion.
    Prior to 1980, autism spectrum disorder was a very rare, almost unknown disease. According to the figures of the CDC, the rate of autism in 2014 was 1 in 59 children , a very steep increase since just 2000, when it was 1 in 150. CDC: “The total costs per year for children with ASD in the United States were estimated to be between $11.5 billion – $60.9 billion (2011 US dollars) [viii].”
    Recently, duplications and de novo deletions have been recognized in up to 10% of simplex autism spectrum disorders, corroborating environmental triggers on the genetics of autism spectrum disorders [ix].
    The rubella portion of the MMR vaccine contains human derived fetal DNA contaminants of about 175 ngs, more than 10x over the recommended WHO threshold of 10 ng per vaccine dose [x].
    No other drug on the market would receive FDA approval without thorough toxicity profiling (FDA follows international ICH guidelines) -> this was never conducted by the pharmaceutical industry for the DNA contamination in the MMR vaccine.
    Vaccines produced with human fetal cell lines contain cell debris and contaminating residual human DNA, which cannot be fully eliminated during the downstream purification process of the virus [xi]. Moreover, DNA is not only characterized by its sequence (ATCG), but also by its epigenetic modification (e.g. DNA methylation pattern etc.). This decoration is highly species specific, which is why non-human DNA will be eliminated, while this is not necessarily the case with fetal human DNA.
    Injecting our children with human fetal DNA contaminants bears the risk of causing two well- established pathologies:

1) Insertional mutagenesis: fetal human DNA incorporates into the child’s DNA causing mutations. Gene therapy using small fragment homologous recombination has demonstrated that as low as 1.9 ng/ml of DNA fragments results in insertion into the genome of stem cells in 100% of mice injected [xii]. The levels of human fetal DNA fragments in our children after vaccination with MMR, Varivax (chickenpox) or Hepatitis A containing vaccines reach levels beyond 1.9 ng/ml.

2) Autoimmune disease: fetal human DNA triggers a child’s immune system to attack his/her own body.

An additional concern: retrovirus contamination.

Human endogenous retrovirus K (HERVK) is a contaminant in the measles/mumps/rubella vaccine [xiii].

HERVK can be reactivated in humans [xiv]. It codes for a protein (integrase) specialized in integrating DNA into the human genome.
    Several autoimmune diseases have been associated with HERVK activity [xv].
    It is also in the same family of retroviruses as the MMLV virus used in a gene therapy trial, in which inappropriate gene insertion (insertional mutagenesis) led to subsequent additional somatic mutations and cancer in 4 of 9 young boys [xvi].
    It is therefore possible that the HERVK gene fragment present in the MMR vaccine is active, codes for the integrase or the envelope protein, and thus has the potential to induce gene insertion, fostering insertional mutagenesis and autoimmunity.
    The presence of both the high level contaminating fetal DNA as well as the HERVK contamination in the MMR vaccine is an unstudied risk with huge implications and dangers for individual and public health.

Solution: Pressure manufacturers to switch back to animal cell line derived rubella vaccines as was successfully done in Japan:

Based on Takahashi strains of live attenuated rubella virus, produced on rabbit kidney cells. A single dose of this vaccine has been recently proven to retain immunity for at least 10 years when rubella was under regional control [xvii].
    Split MMR vaccine into three individually offered options as done in Japan.
    The MMR vaccine manufacturing process needs to be changed to address and eliminate the above risks for the public.

Thank you for your consideration. I will be happy to address any questions you may have concerning the above."

Sincerely,

Theresa A. Deisher, Ph.D.

Read the full letter at InformedChoiceWA.org : https://www.informedchoicewa.org/edu...a-in-vaccines/
    [i] Lo et al. Am J Hum Genet. 1998 Apr;62(4):768-75

[ii] Enninga et al. Front Immunol. 2015 Aug 26;6:424

[iii] Deisher et al. Issues Law Med. 2015 Spring;30(1):47-70

[iv] Mostafa et al. 2014, J Neuroimmunol , Vol. 272, pp. 94–98; Mostafa et al. 2015, J Neuroimmunol , Vol. 280, pp. 16–20

[v] Dawson et al. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2017 May;6(5):1332-1339

[vi] Deisher et al. Issues Law Med, 2015 Vol. 30, pp. 25-46

[vii] https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pi.../rubella.html; Plotkin, SA. 2006, Clinical Infectious Diseases, Vol. 43, pp. S164–168;

[viii] https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

[ix] Sebat et al. 2007, Science., Vol. 316, pp. 445-449; Sanders et al. 2011, Neuron, Vol. 70, pp. 863-885

[x] Series, WHO Technical Report. WHO EXPERT COMMITTEE ON BIOLOGICAL STANDARDIZATION 941; Deisher et al. Issues Law Med. 2015 Spring;30(1):47-70

[xi] Kramberger et al. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2015;11(4):1010-21.

[xii] McNeer, N A et al. “Systemic delivery of triplex-forming PNA and donor DNA by nanoparticles mediates site-specific genome editing of human hematopoietic cells in vivo.” Gene therapy vol. 20,6 (2012): 658-69. doi:10.1038/gt.2012.82

[xiii] Victoria et al. J Virol. 2010, Vol. 84, pp. 6033-6040

[xiv] Lee et al. PLoS Pathog. 2007 3(1):e10; Dewannieux et al. Biologicals, Vol. 38, pp. 366-70

[xv] Taietal.9,Nov2008, Mult Scler, Vol. 14, pp. 1175-80; Dickerson et al. 2008, Schizophr Res. 2008 Sep;104(1-3):121-6, Vol. 104, pp. 121-6

[xvi] Hacein-Bey-Abina et al. J Clin Invest. 2008 Sep;118(9):3132-42

[xvii] Jpn J Infect Dis. 2016 May 20;69(3):221-3
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (21st May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Synergy between glyphosate and vaccines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Synergistic Destruction: How Vaccines and GMOs Converge to Fuel Autism and Neurodegenerative Conditions
    By: Dr. Matthew Buckley, PSc.D.

There is a lot of debate as to what is the cause, or better yet, causes of autism. This post isn’t intended to cover all of the variables which fuel autism. It is intended to provide the reader with an understanding of chief mechanisms related to how consumption of Monsanto’s RoundUp, by way of consuming genetically modified corn, soy, canola oil, sugar beets, or any other “RoundUp ready” crop, as well as vaccines may fuel microglial activation, a leading factor in all neurodegenerative conditions, including autism (1)(2)(3), Alzheimer’s(4)(5), ALS(6)(7), Parkinson’s(8)(9), non-situational depression(10)(11), and virtually all forms of chronic illness. While this post is more directed towards the discussion of autism, the reality is that all of the factors that I discuss below are unquestionably major factors of consideration in all neurodegenerative conditions.

What is microglial activation?
    In short, the microglia are the resident immune cells within the central nervous system. They are known to exist in two different states, and while in the “surveillance mode”, they play a key role in both cleaning up debris such as dead neurons (brain cells), in addition to fighting off infection within the nervous system. That “surveillance mode” role of the microglia, can be shifted into an inflammatory and destructive state where they secrete toxic substances (glutamate) and break down the neurons. That destructive state is referred to as “microglial activation”. Research indicates that the body’s ability to maintain adequate amounts of antioxidants, in particular glutathione and superoxide dismutase, play key roles in determining the threshold by which the microglia may be shifted into the destructive activation state.(12)

To reiterate a previous post, the role that Monsanto plays in microglial activation is related to the fact that their genetically modified crops (corn, soy, canola, sugar beets) along with conventionally raised wheat, that is being doused with RoundUp as a drying agent, is accumulating the chemical residue within the crops that people and most conventionally raised farm animals are consuming.(13) Research carried out by “Moms Across America” has been documenting evidence of RoundUp bio-accumulation in the American population, while the USDA and FDA have claimed that they lack the funding to test for it in food.(14) The argument in favor of the use of RoundUp has centered around the idea that humans lack any enzymes which can be adversely affected by glyphosate, which is the chief ingredient in RoundUp. Research suggests otherwise.(15)(16)(17) What is beyond dispute however, is the fact that RoundUp residue does affect the microbes living in and on our bodies, and not in a good way. Research demonstrates that glyphosate, a patented antibiotic, which is the active ingredient in RoundUp, alters the microbial ecology to become dominant in pathogenic strains of bacteria, including the highly toxic Clostridium Botulinum.(18)(19)(20) Would you be surprised to learn that farmers and farm animals are experiencing an increased rate of Clostridium Botulinum infections? You shouldn’t be.(21)(22) Likewise, studies of autistic populations have demonstrated altered intestinal flora, with an increase in toxic Clostridia species.(23)(24)(25)

What triggers microglial activation?
    Modulation of adult-born neurons in the inflamed hippocampusThe significance of the shift of the microbial ecology to become dominant in pathogenic strains of bacteria, particularly as it relates to autism and other neurodegenerative conditions is that pathogenic bacteria promotes an increase of two chemicals which are known to fuel microglial activation, “lipopolysaccharide” (LPS), and Interleukin 1B (IL-1b). The LPS is a cell wall fragment of some of the pathogenic bacteria, and the IL-1b is one member of a class of immune system messenger molecules, referred to as “cytokines”, generated in response to bacterial infections. (26) Cytokines are recognized to be prime factors in relation to how poorly we feel when we get sick. As the pathogenic bacteria grow in numbers, as they would with continued glyphosate consumption (not to mention sugar and/or refined carbohydrate consumption), they can degrade the lining of the intestines, a process called “leaky gut”, which then allows for the LPS to enter into the blood stream.(27) The immune system responds by producing IL-1b. In fact, LPS or IL-1b have become standard agents in studying microglial activation, so this idea that the pathogenic bacteria may fuel microglial activation by way of LPS and/or IL-1b is well established.(28)(29)(30)(31)(32) Additionally, it’s been demonstrated that the LPS or cytokines produced in the periphery of the body, promote signals up to the brain by way of the vagus nerve, causing the brain to produce these destructive cytokines within the nervous system. Both LPS and IL-1b have also been demonstrated to degrade the blood brain barrier (BBB), which serves as an important protective fence from infections and/or other toxins which may have entered into the body. In a state of leaky gut, where the microbes from the intestines can migrate into the blood stream, invasions from these microbes, both “good” and bad may find their way into the nervous system and continually promote ongoing microglial activation once the BBB has been compromised.

Does the autistic population show evidence of LPS or IL-1b?
    Yes, studies involving autistic populations evaluating levels of cytokines, such as IL-1b, have demonstrated very clearly that the autistic population, in particular the subset with gastrointestinal complaints, have shown consistently high levels of IL-1b.(33)(34)

J Neuroinflammation. 2013; 10: 38.
    IL-1β appears to be the cytokine most involved in the quantitative traits and clinical subgroups of ASD (Figure 4). Involvement of IL-1β in the physiopathology of autism is generally supported by several studies reporting higher levels of this cytokine in the plasma of children with ASD, high-functioning children with ASD, and adults with severe ASD compared with unrelated controls [48]. It has been shown that peripheral blood cells from subjects with ASD produced higher levels of IL-1β both at baseline and after stimulation with Toll-like receptor (TLR)2 or TLR4 [48]

Setting the stage for autism and an adverse event to a vaccine, has a lot to do with diet, including moms diet.
    Consider everything I’ve said above, and think for a moment of how many mothers are eating the SAD diet, laden with gut ecology disrupting RoundUp residue. Does mom like to eat GMO flakes for breakfast? Perhaps she opts for a RoundUp laden whole wheat bagel, or maybe she prefers the roundup laden tortillas for her egg tacos in the morning? Either way, for the average mom, odds are high that she’s consuming RoundUp residue with regularity. A rather common denominator to autism are mothers that have hypothyroidism(35)(36), and the prime cause of hypothyroidism is autoimmunity(37), which has leaky gut as its prime cause.(38)(39)(40) What this suggests is that mom is in a pro-inflammatory state to begin with, her gut ecology is less than ideal, and the significance of that is that those microbes that she has living in and on her body are what are shared with her offspring, assuming she gives birth vaginally. If the baby is delivered vaginally, the baby will have the disrupted gut ecology of the mother, and have all of the basic ingredients in place for microglial activation to already be set in motion. If the baby is born via C-Section, the gut ecology isn’t likely to be better, and may be worse.(41)(42) What I suspect is happening is a sort of smoldering state of low level microglial activation in both the mom and her offspring. To make matters worse, millions of moms are feeding their babies the frankenfood cocktail called “infant formula”, which is commonly GMO’d soy and high fructose corn syrup based, all of which feed the wrong microbes at a critical time of brain and immune system development.(43)(44)

As I’ve pointed out, autoimmunity has a common denominator in leaky gut, and autoimmune disorders are increasing at an unprecedented rate right now. Given the fact that at least 1/5th of the US population is suffering from an autoimmune condition, and many mothers don’t know they have such a condition, the stage has been set for an adverse event to a vaccine.

Vaccines, gas to the smoldering fire of LPS and IL-1b driven microglial activation.
    brain fireAs I’ve pointed out, LPS and IL-1b are considered standard agents for inducing microglial activation in a lab setting, and both LPS and IL-1b are driven largely by bacterial infections. Another standard agent to consistently induce microglial activation is the cytokine Interferon Gamma (IFN-y).(44)(45)(46)

A number of vaccines are live virus vaccines, and the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is one such vaccine. Viral infections are known triggers for the production of IFN-y.(47)(48)(49) Can you see where this is going? The principle cytokine driven by the MMR vaccine has been identified as IFN-y. (50) If any of these live viruses from the vaccines managed to withstand an inadequate immune response, and instead became a chronic infection, which does happen(51), and therefore become a chronic inducer of IFN-y, you have a perfect recipe for significant ongoing brain inflammation, particularly in the GMO induced gut flora altered individual given the fact that IFN-y is also a known promoter of leaky gut.(52)continued here

Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 02:16.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Flash (21st May 2019), onawah (21st May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #196
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

This reminded me of an article I read a while back about there being a link between having dogs around, and better immunity.

Study: Dogs Decrease Kids' Risk of Asthma
    Ref: https://www.parents.com/health/paren...isk-of-asthma/

I grew up wondering why everyone got sick more than I did, and the only thing I was doing differently was taking Vitamin C every day. I think it could have made a big difference. I never had any dogs growing up, but my bedroom didn't get cleaned, so that might have helped too

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Delight (22nd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), Sandy123 (22nd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Mozilla Team, producers of the Firefox browser, step into the vaccine controversy.

Their position is straight forward: The anti-vaccination movement is spreading misinformation.

Here's the contents of the email they just sent to me, and I presume to anyone else on their email list.

================
    What Can You Do About Misinformation?

Let's dig deeper into the issue.

Hey There,

People around the world are very concerned about misinformation. That, we know.

Yet how does misinformation spread? Who is spreading it? Why is it so hard to stop? What can we all do about it?

For these questions, the anti-vaccination movement is an interesting place to dig in. We can see how misinformation works, and gain some insight into what we can do.

The World Health Organization (WHO) named vaccine hesitancy one of its top 10 health threats of 2019. The past year has seen a rise in measles outbreaks worldwide. From the United States to Madagascar to Costa Rica — there has been a 30% rise in measles cases globally, according to the WHO.

How does the misinformation spread by the anti-vaccination movement cause a resurgence in a disease that was nearly eliminated from many of the countries around the world?

According to Renée DiResta, Wired writer and Mozilla Fellow on Misinformation, there are four main factors contributing to the spread of anti-vaccine misinformation online.
    • One, people around the world have all gathered together on a handful of social media platforms, making them easier to reach and easier to target with messages.
    • Two, algorithms on social media platforms prioritize engaging content — accurate or not — over factual information.
    • Three, it has become cheap and easy to automate the targeting of people on social media who are susceptible to these messages to help them spread — like new parents who just want to know what's best for their kids.
    • Finally, although small in number, anti-vaccination groups are good at being loud on social media. They unfortunately rely on online harassment techniques to bully voices trying to share factual information. (We're actually a little nervous we'll get attacked simply for sending this email.)

We've put together a reading list to help you dig into the issue and the tactics the anti-vaccination movement uses to spread dangerous — perhaps even deadly — misinformation. Respondents in our recent global misinformation survey cited education to help spot misinformation as the number one tool they wanted to help fight this problem. So, this reading list is a great place to start.

You'll notice a couple of articles in that reading list citing our Mozilla Fellow, Renée DiResta. Renée has offered to answer your questions on this topic. Submit your question and we will follow up with her answers to your direct questions over the next couple of weeks.

The worldwide growth of the anti-vaccine movement, fueled by misinformation spread on places like Facebook and YouTube, is just one drop in the vast sea of problems misinformation causes in our world today. Other bad actors are using the same tactics on issues from climate change to political unrest.

We all have a responsibility to fight this problem. Here at Mozilla, we're proudly committed to using our resources, expertise and global reach to fight this serious issue. It's part of our commitment to an internet that elevates critical thinking, reasoned argument, and verifiable facts.

Thank you,

– The Mozilla Team
    ================

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Delight (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Hervé (22nd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I submitted the following "question" to Mozilla Fellow, Renée DiResta, at the Submit your question link in my previous post just above:

================
    Rather than taking positions on issues unrelated to Mozilla's core expertise and business and instead assuming the responsibility to "fight this problem", of dissenting positions (that which you label "misinformation"), why do you not continue to take as your primary responsibility providing to all a reliable, performant, secure, feature rich web browser? Whenever the most powerful can limit the free flow of information that they don't like, by persuading the producers of critical infrastructure (such as Firefox) that that information is "disinformation" needing to be limited, then we, humanity, suffer a serious loss. What if you're deeply wrong on the matter of vaccines? How many more of our children would be harmed or killed, due to a further lack of the freedom and means to share conflicting evidence and dissenting views?
    ================

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Delight (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Hervé (22nd May 2019), meeradas (22nd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Among the Avalon membership, there must be some medically/clinically savvy members that understand how vaccines actually "work." I'd like to post my understanding of how vaccines "work", but I'm wide open to be educated if my current understanding is scientifically incorrect:

My understanding starts from the concept that a vaccine is used to jump-start the immune system of the vaccine recipient by injecting some dead viral cells of the virus in question, the recipient's body then manufactures antibodies against the new invader, and the body then stores that information (of how to manufacture those antibodies when the real virus infects them.)

It's been a long time since I was in a biology class, but that is what I remember was taught. It sounds brilliant. However, that's not what vaccines actually are, because the dead viral cells do not really do the job in the vaccine manufacturer's brochure. Dead cells do not cause the hoped-for immune response. So, other substances are added to the vaccine that absolutely will cause an immune response. Substances such as mercury and aluminum are used. Thus, the recipient does not really produce antibodies to the virus, and isn't "immune" or protected in any way from their first real encounter with the viral pathogen. It's why we hear news that vaccinated people get a disease they thought they were immune to. Charts clearly show that sanitation is responsible for the immense decline of communicable diseases, and that the point of introduction of any specific vaccine on those charts show no deviation of the trend toward zero cases per thousand.

So, please educate me if that is incorrect.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Delight (22nd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (22nd May 2019)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I submitted the following "question" to Mozilla Fellow, Renée DiResta, at the Submit your question link in my previous post just above:

================
    Rather than taking positions on issues unrelated to Mozilla's core expertise and business and instead assuming the responsibility to "fight this problem", of dissenting positions (that which you label "misinformation"), why do you not continue to take as your primary responsibility providing to all a reliable, performant, secure, feature rich web browser? Whenever the most powerful can limit the free flow of information that they don't like, by persuading the producers of critical infrastructure (such as Firefox) that that information is "disinformation" needing to be limited, then we, humanity, suffer a serious loss. What if you're deeply wrong on the matter of vaccines? How many more of our children would be harmed or killed, due to a further lack of the freedom and means to share conflicting evidence and dissenting views?
    ================
    I am so INFURIATED that we are being corralled into a world where we are not allowed to hear what the authorities do not want us to know. What really makes me cry is that people I interact with daily think that they KNOW what is best... people who think vaccines cause injury and refuse them are dangerous and should be silenced.

There is NO EXCUSE to silence us IMO. But the excuses USED like the measles epidemic INSULT every one. They assume us to be so emotionally immature that we will freak out and never look at the facts.

YES, people will die from disease unless we find the way to adequately provide the "rescue" care. The rescue care started way before the illness with the environment.

Also, there is inequality in the after care... depending on where and which treatments.

There are SO MANY reasons anyone might die form a communicable disease. they need to be addressed.

That does not excuse FORCING us to accept vaccination. Every one who is outraged over this violation is on the right side of history. Every one who would force a human fellow to endure this violation is NOT on the right side.

About the people who believe the propaganda and think ANY perceived "end justifies the means", what do I think? IMO they are deserving of every bit of what will becoming.

Last edited by Delight; 22nd May 2019 at 21:10.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (22nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1 10 20 46 LastLast