+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst 1 11 21 46 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

As I understand it, and I think I got this from the work of Dr. Rebecca Carley (whose career has been pretty much destroyed, like many others, because of their research showing the dangers of vaccines)...originally the theory that vaccines was based on came from homeopathy.

Someone got the bright idea that since homeopathy is based on building immunity by introducing an element of the unwanted organism into the body, giving the body a chance to build up an immunity to it, something similar could be done through injections.

However, homeopathy never injects anything directly into the body, bypassing the immune system, and no organisms were ever introduced to the body in that way at all through homeopathy.

It's more like the vibrational frequencies of that organism to be resisted are introduced, so diluted that nothing actually remains of the organism at all, and so nothing that could actually cause harm, unlike vaccines.

So as far as I've been able to determine, the whole "science" behind vaccines was thought up by madmen, implemented by madmen, and backed by businessmen with no moral compass who wanted to make a profit regardless of the harm done, and that continues to this day.

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Among the Avalon membership, there must be some medically/clinically savvy members that understand how vaccines actually "work." I'd like to post my understanding of how vaccines "work", but I'm wide open to be educated if my current understanding is scientifically incorrect:

My understanding starts from the concept that a vaccine is used to jump-start the immune system of the vaccine recipient by injecting some dead viral cells of the virus in question, the recipient's body then manufactures antibodies against the new invader, and the body then stores that information (of how to manufacture those antibodies when the real virus infects them.)

It's been a long time since I was in a biology class, but that is what I remember was taught. It sounds brilliant. However, that's not what vaccines actually are, because the dead viral cells do not really do the job in the vaccine manufacturer's brochure. Dead cells do not cause the hoped-for immune response. So, other substances are added to the vaccine that absolutely will cause an immune response. Substances such as mercury and aluminum are used. Thus, the recipient does not really produce antibodies to the virus, and isn't "immune" or protected in any way from their first real encounter with the viral pathogen. It's why we hear news that vaccinated people get a disease they thought they were immune to. Charts clearly show that sanitation is responsible for the immense decline of communicable diseases, and that the point of introduction of any specific vaccine on those charts show no deviation of the trend toward zero cases per thousand.

So, please educate me if that is incorrect.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (23rd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Among the Avalon membership, there must be some medically/clinically savvy members that understand how vaccines actually "work." I'd like to post my understanding of how vaccines "work", but I'm wide open to be educated if my current understanding is scientifically incorrect:

My understanding starts from the concept that a vaccine is used to jump-start the immune system of the vaccine recipient by injecting some dead viral cells of the virus in question, the recipient's body then manufactures antibodies against the new invader, and the body then stores that information (of how to manufacture those antibodies when the real virus infects them.)

It's been a long time since I was in a biology class, but that is what I remember was taught. It sounds brilliant. However, that's not what vaccines actually are, because the dead viral cells do not really do the job in the vaccine manufacturer's brochure. Dead cells do not cause the hoped-for immune response. So, other substances are added to the vaccine that absolutely will cause an immune response. Substances such as mercury and aluminum are used. Thus, the recipient does not really produce antibodies to the virus, and isn't "immune" or protected in any way from their first real encounter with the viral pathogen. It's why we hear news that vaccinated people get a disease they thought they were immune to. Charts clearly show that sanitation is responsible for the immense decline of communicable diseases, and that the point of introduction of any specific vaccine on those charts show no deviation of the trend toward zero cases per thousand.

So, please educate me if that is incorrect.
    From what I understand, you are quite correct. Adjuvant such as aluminum in most vaccines, fetal cells, sometimes mercury (but not that much anymore), and hundreds of other stuff may be added to vaccines to trigger a big immune response that would not be trigger by the viral/bacterial content of the vaccine otherwise. Why adjuvants are needed? Because the quantity of virus/bacteria has to be minimal otherwise you would get the real sickness, if the microbe is live. And in most vaccine, that quantity is also from dead viral/bacterial bodies, which surely provokes a lesser response.

But, antibodies to the microbes are found in the blood after the vaccines, so it does have some impact, impact that seems to decrease with time and antibodies that seem to disappear given time.

To my ex son in law, who was doing his master degree in related fields, I did ask the same question. He said that it is extremely expensive to study for new forms of vaccines, that in the meantime the best they have found to trigger the immune response is aluminum and such other stuff we now have in vaccines. Vaccines novelties are being studied through grants (governments mainly and some private) given to universities researchers and to private labs, and when they find a solution, the big pharma buys the patent and sell/distribute the vaccine. The big pharma vaccines labs are usually tiny and are not for research, but rather for inspection of the products and production methods.

However, vaccines are mostly an inefficient cost base venture, not raking in much profit. So, very few big pharma give grants to study it. Furthermore, he was saying that it is governments who push the vaccination of population and forces big pharma to sell vaccines (for a profit of course). That the real money raking of big pharma is cancer, not vaccines.

Which led me to think that the poisoning through vaccination is a world government plan, not an industrial one. To which big pharma participates, having as a return governments doing nothing for the implementation of true treatments for cancer, often already known.

In either case, we are not out of the wood.

All my studies of vaccines led me to think that the poisoning is coming from a multi-source infestation, namely pesticides ( glyphosate), chemtrails (geoengineering), vaccines (adjuvants), and GMO in the form of pesticide resistance in the created modifications of plants, plus EMF somewhat.

This is not totalitarian tiptoe, the tiptoe has passed long ago. This is wide open weakening of the population. (glyphosate would decrease human IQ as well as aluminum plus make one more susceptible to being sick, mostly of.. guess... cancer). But we are already to stupid to realize it.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd May 2019 at 21:45.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), Delight (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), James Newell (23rd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I don't know if anyone watched Bruce Lipton talk about the immune system? It's in a previous post. He talks about the difference between injection and taking in all the antigens by the mouth and nasal cavity. Even taking in antigens form the superficial skin is different. The cowpox story about jenner and a little boy is that he scratched the skin and then applied the serum from a cow pox blister. This was effective because the boy did not become ill but developed a response.

The adjuvants are needed because injecting does not trigger a normal immune response from what I have read. The inflammation and the stress create a response and the adjuvants like aluminum are stored, not excreted. Glyphosate and adjuvants are apparent synergistic as toxins.

I THINK the same people are in government as in Pharma. The master plan is obscure to me. I do know that whatever the plan, only by repudiating the poison and by taking a cure may one be made well.

Flash says it is beyond a tiptoe. I think of it as a slow screwing. The issue now is the degree of the screw's turn. I agree, we are now officially screwed to the wall. Is that what it takes to flip?
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd May 2019 at 22:21.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

"In 2025, every second child born will be diagnosed with autism"

This is a very interesting lecture and worth sitting through. One aspect is that every generation since the 19th/ 20th century is experiencing increasing environmental toxicity which epigenetically is altering gene expression. Now we are seeing exponential epigenetically induced damage.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Reading the comments of CA voters who support this "for the greater good" just boggles the mind.....

Quote Facebook post from Dr. Robert Rowan

Draconian Vaccine Mandate Passes California Senate. Please read to see the effects of this act on you, your doctor, and the practice of medicine. Please read in its entirety, including the comments of Senator Jeff Stone at the end. I’d love your comments.

Despite thousands of protests, hallways jammed with families in opposition, and many doctors opposed, the state senate approved Senator Pan’s dangerous (in my opinion) bill regarding medical exemptions. Pan showed us the extent of his character with this bill. Several years ago, he PROMISED that a medical waiver would be sacred. Now, allegedly for waivers he believes are not appropriate he broke a solemn vow he made to get the bill passed. I am told that his SB 277 co-sponsor, Democratic Senator Allen did not vote for OR against this new measure. He spoke on the floor of the Senate saying he could not support the bill as written as he made personal assurances to get SB 277 passed that the physician waiver was holy, and to support the bill would retract from his previous promises. I have to ask why he did, then, not vote against this new bill. But not voting, he granted tacit approval to break his past promises to the legislature and to the state. But at least he did acknowledge his past promise.

Let’s look at what Senator Pan has just engineered.
    1. Destruction of a physician’s license and medical judgment.
    2. Replacing my judgment with the judgment of a known corrupt federal agency- the CDC.
    3. Imposing the corrupt judgment of the CDC upon a new costly agency this bill creates to oversee exemptions, which agency will be practicing medicine on your child at a distance and in a dark room.
    4. Invalidates previous exemptions issued prior to the law, making those exemptions worthless. (see point 7 below).
    5. Vaporizes the ancient doctrine of informed consent, a fundamental, and THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of any medical encounter, and replaces it with a state mandated [criminal] assault (medical act absent informed consent legally constitutes criminal assault).
    6. Decriminalizes an assault, when said assault is perpetrated by the state, or in the name of the state.
    7. Apparently, knowingly violates both the US and California constitutions by creating an ex post facto law – invalidating RETROACTIVELY an act done PRIOR to the passage of the new law. Even and draconian as the FDA laws might be, Congress always honored the letter of “ex post facto” by exempting articles in commerce prior to passage of FDA laws. Pan and his statist fellow Democrats clearly are willing to violate your fundmental rights (not to be subject to ex post facto) to inject everyone who has not had an overt serious reaction to a vaccine (CDC guidelines).
    8. Furthers the monopoly Merck (the Pharma company that killed tens of thousands of Americans with Vioxx) has on vaccines. The MMR is the only measles vaccine licensed in America and Merck holds the patent. We cannot even access individual M, M and R vaccines as available in Japan, and apparently much safer.

I have to ask what our society has degenerated to. California has become worse than a collectivist state. Regarding vaccines, it is now TOTALITARIAN. It actively seeks to destroy the health of your child absent proper testing, allegedly to prevent said illness from striking someone with an immune problem which makes vaccination dangerous. In other words, you can have two siblings with vaccine induced damage, but since you have not suffered damage yet, you will be forced to take the risk in order to create “herd immunity” for a child who has a problem which they say does qualify for exemption. Your two autistic siblings do not qualify. For example, recent research shows that children carrying an afflicted ARHGEF6 gene have a far higher risk of getting autism in their lives than if not. Does Pan’s draconian bill passed by the statist Democrats provide for assessing this published risk? No. If you child carries this gene, would it provide an “acceptable” reason for exemption? No. I will provide information on this research in an upcoming post here, so stay tuned.

I believe that medically, a case of vaccine injury in a 1o relative is a strong reason for a waiver. The CDC does not. But Pan has inserted the CDC in between the patient and the doctor, via a state agency which now has the power to void a doctor’s best judgment, and void it and mandate a medical procedure in the absence of informed consent. We are NOT a Republic anymore. We are in a totalitarian state disguised as a “democracy” which essentially means “mob rule”.

Folks, the article states that Pan has received death threats. Despite the malevolence of what he is doing, we should not meet malevolence with malevolence. I believe that those who believe in protecting fundamental liberties organize to create marches in Washington DC and state capitols. Draw attention to the statist officials who point a gun at you to give to another by force. Defeat them at the polls. Raise the obvious fact that is it the Democratic Party officials who are orchestrating the vaccine totalitarian state. Drive this party from power in elections, or target key Rulers.

There is also “civil disobedience”, a huge success with Ghandi, who protested what he believed was an illegal occupation of India by Britain. Such “civil disobedience” in this matter might be accomplished by refusing to undergo the forced vaccination mandate, wait for the state to exclude your child from school, and have a class action lawsuit against the state for denial of fundamental Liberties, Rights, Pursuit of Happiness, and forcing wanton risk of the health/life of YOUR child for another. Such civil disobedience might be your refusal to adhere to a void law, [void law here means an ex post facto unconstitutional law]. This could force a constitutional show down with an elected official [Pan] who swore to uphold the state and federal constitutions, but clearly has shredded them.

https://www.latimes.com/…/la-pol-ca-...dical-exempti…
    The state Senate passed a controversial bill Wednesday to tighten California’s already strict school immunization law, and now the Assembly must weigh the hot-button vaccine proposal that has prompted protests and reports of death threats against at least one lawmaker.
    SB 276 by state Sen. Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) passed the Senate 24-10. Republicans voted against the measure.
    The bill comes amid the worst measles outbreak in more than 20 years, with more than 750 people diagnosed with the disease this year nationwide. Of those, 44 cases have been in California.
    California has some of the strictest laws in the country requiring childhood immunizations in order to attend public or private schools. Since a 2015 law, the state has allowed for exemptions from required shots only if a doctor says there is a medical reason to skip some or all of them. Previously, parents could opt their children out of vaccinations by citing a personal or religious belief, as most states allow.
    But Pan said doctors are increasingly excusing children from immunizations for questionable reasons, such as for having asthma or diabetes, prompting his proposal to allow the state’s public health department to review and potentially reject existing and newly sought medical exemptions.
    Under the bill, the state Department of Public Health would decide whether the underlying condition cited by a doctor in a medical exemption meets guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    Medical exemptions that have already been approved would have to be submitted to the state for inclusion in a nonpublic database by the end of 2020.
    State health officials estimate that more than 40% of the 11,500 medical exemptions expected to be requested each year would be denied under the bill.
    “It is our duty to protect Californians from threats to their safety,” Pan said Wednesday. “The facts are clear — vaccines keep us safe and our children safe by preventing serious infections.”
    Some vaccine-skeptical parents have intensely opposed the bill, saying their children had adverse reactions to vaccines that would be deemed not severe enough to warrant a medical exemption under the bill. Hundreds of parents have attended hearings on the bill and jammed legislators’ office phone lines arguing that the state should not be able to overrule a doctor’s medical advice.
    Pan’s office has reported to law enforcement death threats against the senator posted on social media related to his bill.
    On Wednesday, close to 50 opponents of the bill sat in the gallery of the Senate session, at times heckling lawmakers while they debated the bill. After the bill passed, several opponents yelled “Boo.”
    “This bill is unprecedented and a dangerous intrusion, not only into the doctor-patient relationship, but also the personal liberties of the parents and their children,” said Sen. Sen. Jeff Stone (R-Temecula). “With all due respect to my colleague, I support what he’s trying to do, I just don’t think SB 276 is the right tool to get us there.”

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Woman Injured by Flu Vaccine Obtains $2.49 Million Settlement from U.S. Government
    5/22/19
    http://vaccineimpact.com/2019/woman-...-s-government/

"Comments by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

The Knutson and Casey Law Firm in Minnesota recently published a Press Release about one of their clients who received a $2.49 million settlement from the U.S. Government Vaccine Court due to injuries related to the annual flu shot.

A woman who was injured after receiving a flu vaccine has been compensated by U.S. Vaccine Court for her injuries, totaling $2.49 million. 39 year-old Cheron Golding received the flu vaccination in October of 2013 and was subsequently diagnosed with transverse myelitis as a result of the vaccination. She suffered from paralysis, loss of vision, and other complex injuries. She was hospitalized for several months.

The Vaccine Court reviewed the matter, along with the U.S. Justice Department who defends the cases, and a settlement was reached for her injuries that included future payments for needed care.

Golding’s attorney Randy Knutson of the Knutson + Casey law office, explained that when U.S. citizens are injured by a vaccine, they can apply to the U.S. Vaccine Court which reviews cases and provides compensation when appropriate. “This is a great program for those injured by vaccines. While injuries from vaccines are rare, when they do occur the Vaccine Court can step in and compensate folks for their injuries, and their future care.”

Attorneys who practice in vaccine court do not receive any part of the settlements. Instead the attorneys are paid a reasonable amount decided by the vaccine court, after the case has settled and the injured person receives their compensation.

Knutson says, “We consider doing these cases as partly public service. The vaccine court only pays attorneys what they think is reasonable for their time on the case. When the check arrives for the settlement, the client gets the entire amount, its tax free, and the attorney receives no part of the settlement. In this case, our client truly needed this settlement to take care of her needs, both medically and at home.”

Plaintiff Golding was represented by Randy Knutson of Knutson + Casey Law Firm, which has offices in Mankato and Edina, Minnesota. The case is entitled Golding v. Secretary of Health and Human Services, No. 16-1132V. (Source: PR Newswire)

The annual flu shot is, by far, the most profitable and most widely distributed vaccine in the United States. As a result, it is also the most dangerous in terms of vaccine injuries and deaths. From 2006 through 2017 (latest statistics available), the U.S. Vaccine Court compensated nearly 3000 people who suffered injuries or deaths due the flu vaccine. This is more than all other vaccines in the U.S. market combined.

Public Largely Unaware of the Vaccine Court: Most Cases Never Litigated
    the-vaccine-court

In November of 2014 the Government Accounting Office (GAO) issued the first report on America’s “Vaccine Court,” known as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), in almost 15 years.

Congress gave the pharmaceutical companies immunity against lawsuits for injuries or deaths resulting in vaccines in 1986. Prior to this time, there were so many lawsuits pending against pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths due to vaccines, that the pharmaceutical industry basically blackmailed congress and told them that if they did not grant them legal immunity against the liabilities of vaccines, that they would quit making them. These vaccine products cannot survive in a free market, they are so bad.

The November 2014 GAO report criticized the government for not making the public more aware that the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program exists, and that there are funds available for vaccine injuries. Therefore, the settlements represented by vaccine injuries and deaths included in government reports probably represent a small fraction of the actual vaccine injuries and deaths occurring in America today.

Vaccine Injuries are Seldom Reported
    The U.S. government keeps a database of reports documenting vaccine injuries and deaths called The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The problem is that very few medical officials ever report vaccine injuries or deaths, either because they are not trained to recognize them, or due to pressure within their profession to not report them. To admit that vaccines do cause harm is professional suicide for most doctors and medical professionals.

Hence, the government reports on vaccine cases only represent a tiny fraction of the actual cases that exist.

One place we can get a glimpse of the amount of vaccine harm that is being caused in the U.S. today is to look at emergency room visits. As one can see in the VICP report above, most of the settlements are cases of harm caused by the flu vaccine.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) is the most common injury suffered from the flu shot. GBS is a debilitating disease that attacks a person’s own immune system and damages their nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. It is very similar to the symptoms one may see with polio.

If you are taken to the emergency room with signs of GBS during flu season, chances are one of the first questions the doctors will ask you is if you have received the flu shot recently. GBS is also listed as a side effect of the flu shot in the package insert.

An emergency room nurse published his experience in dealing with the volume of vaccine injuries he was seeing, and how reluctant other medical personnel were in reporting these injuries:

As an E.R. nurse, I have seen the cover up. Where do you think kids go when they have a vaccine reaction?

They go to the E.R.

They come to me.

I cannot even begin to guess how many times over the years I have seen vaccine reactions come through my E.R. Without any exaggeration, it has to be counted in the hundreds.

Sometimes it seemed like it was one or two cases in a single shift, every shift, for weeks. Then I would get a lull, and I wouldn’t catch one for a week or two, then I’d catch another case per night for a couple weeks. This was common.

Once, I was training a nursing student, about to graduate, on their E.R. experience rotation in nursing school. This student and I floated up to triage to cover the triage nurse for a break. I was quizzing them on what to ask and look for as a triage nurse on pediatric kids that came through. I made a point about asking about immunizations right out the gates. The student was puzzled, and asked why, and I told the student because we see vaccine reactions every day and it’s their job to catch it, alert the doctor and the parents, and report it to VAERS.

Some higher power apparently smiled on my attempt to open the eyes of another nurse I guess, because not even ten minutes later, a woman brought her child up to the counter. Sudden onset super high fever and lethargy. I asked if the child was up to date on vaccination.

The mother replied he had them just a few hours ago.

I glanced at the student, who looked shocked and looked back at me in disbelief. I nodded, told them to remember this, and then took the mom and her child to finish the triage in back. When I was done I came back and sat down with the student, and asked what he learned that night so far.

The first response: “What I was told about vaccines wasn’t true”.

I couldn’t have said it better. That student is going to go on to be like me, advocating for his patients with his eyes wide open.

The cases almost always presented similarly, and often no one else connected it. The child comes in with either a fever approaching 105, or seizures, or lethargy/can’t wake up, or sudden overwhelming sickness, screaming that won’t stop, spasms, GI inclusion, etc.

And one of the first questions I would ask as triage nurse, was, are they current on their vaccinations? It’s a safe question that nobody sees coming, and nobody understands the true impact of. Parents (and co-workers) usually just think I’m trying to rule out the vaccine preventable diseases, when in fact, I am looking to see how recently they were vaccinated to determine if this is a vaccine reaction.

Too often I heard a parent say something akin to “Yes they are current, the pediatrician caught up their vaccines this morning during their check up, and the pediatrician said they were in perfect health!”

If I had a dollar for every time I’d heard that, I could fly to Europe for free.

But here’s the more disturbing part.

For all the cases I’ve seen, I have NEVER seen any medical provider report them to VAERS. I have filed VAERS reports. But I am the ONLY nurse I have EVER met that files VAERS reports.

Mind you, I have served in multiple hospitals across multiple states, alongside probably well over a hundred doctors and probably 300-400+ nurses.

I’ve worked in big hospitals (San Francisco Bay Area Metro 40 bed ER, Las Vegas NV Metro 44 bed ER) and small hospitals (Rural access 2 bed ER, remote community 4 bed ER) and everything in between.

When I say NEVER, I mean NEVER.

I have even made a point of sitting in the most prominent spot at the nurses station filling out a VAERS report to make sure as many people saw me doing it as possible to generate the expected “what are you doing” responses to get that dialog going with people.

And in every case, if a nurse approached me, their response was “I’ve never done that” or “I didn’t know we could do that” or, worse “What is VAERS?” which was actually the most common response.

The response from doctors? Silence. Absolute total refusal to engage in discussion or to even acknowledge what I was doing or what VAERS was.

The big take away from that?

VAERS is WOEFULLY under reported.

I am PROOF of that. (Read the full blog post here: https://www.healthyfamiliesforgod.co...cine-reactions )

In the video above, Dr. Mark Geier explains the fraud behind the flu vaccine.

Dr. Geier is NOT anti-vaccine. He is an M.D. and has a Ph.D. in genetics. He spent 10 years working at the National Institute of Health, and was a professor at Johns Hopkins University as a geneticist. He is also the author of over 150 peer-reviewed publications.

He worked on vaccine safety and efficacy for more than 30 years. He was one of four scientists that worked to replace the DTP vaccine, a vaccine that caused every child to become sick with a high fever at the time of vaccination, with the DTaP vaccine, which is a more purified vaccine and causes illness due to fever in only 3% of those vaccinated.

In the video above, he explains that the flu shot causes Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and that the flu shot is not very effective in preventing the flu.

He also explains that the CDC does not follow the law for vaccines in requiring long-term safety testing for the influenza vaccine like they do with other vaccines, as it is impossible to test a vaccine that changes every year.

So the flu vaccine is basically an experimental vaccine that they want to give out to 300 million people every year. There are also no studies showing the safety of giving the flu vaccine to the same person every single year.

However, Dr. Geier points out that the CDC is in the business of distributing flu vaccines, because they represent 300 million doses per year, whereas all the childhood vaccines together only number 20 million.

Dr. Geier goes on to explain that flu is “the wrong thing to vaccinate against” because you have to keep re-vaccinating against it every year, unlike childhood infectious diseases, such as smallpox, that are only vaccinated for once.

Dr. Geier points out how ridiculous it is spend billions of dollars on a vaccine that might, at its best, save about 50 lives a year, when there are far more serious problems causing death that are more worthy of that kind of expenditure."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd May 2019), Delight (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

This is showing how 5G rollout was taken out of local hands in 1986. It also touches on glyphosate. The climate since 1986 is obviously pernicious to all beings alive on earth. I am not sure that it would not be a blessing to have a Carrington event?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

15. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Here is a link where Infowars offers a women $10000 to prove vaccines are safe. Very good arguments here:
    https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...28360012514bbb

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd May 2019), Delight (23rd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

I left nursing in 2010 over forced vaccination. At that time in my hospital, there was a new standard of care in which patients admitted were to be given the flu shot if they had not received one in the season (and pneumax over 65). Now one must consciously opt out. Vaccines are now called biogenics.

Quote Nurse Whistleblower: Hospitals Vaccinating Patients by Force Without Their Knowledge

by Jefferey Jaxen
    Health Impact News

The momentum, consciousness and continual discussion around truth and education related to vaccine injury has never been greater. Parents and communities have taken the initiative to find answers for their sons and daughters who’ve suffered severe adverse events from immunization.

Evaporating fast are the days of dead end solutions and pharmaceutical answers provided by mainstream medicine’s limited toolbox. Like an untamable ripple effect, this awakening has also encompassed the discussion around mandatory vaccination, lack of informed consent, pharmaceutical control of American healthcare and an overall lack of health freedom currently resting on a slippery slope.

The U.S. mainstream medical system and healthcare are failed establishments that have drifted away from healing to become profit-based outlets dispensing inferior and outdated pharmaceutical products. The historical direction has been clear to anyone paying attention and now it appears that the beginning of some tipping point has arrived. What it means and where it will lead is unknown. Yet the status quo of business as usual is changing moving forward as medical whistleblowers come forward and communities recoil against their loss of heath freedom.

In two short years much has changed as a result of a countrywide mobilization fueled by the whistleblowing admission of Dr. William Thompson. Known as the CDC whistleblower, Dr. Thompson went public recounting — in detail — his experience about research fraud within the U.S. Center’s for Disease Control and Prevention. The documentary film Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe supercharged the focus on the CDC’s troubled vaccine division and simultaneously exposed a heavily controlled and censored mainstream media in the U.S.

Recently, another medical/health whistleblower made immediate waves by publicly recounting her continued experiences witnessing daily routine vaccine injury in U.S. hospital neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). Nurse whistleblower Michelle Rowton told of a callous medical system that regularly and inhumanly chooses to give the CDC’s recommended vaccine schedule to premature infants causing massive increases in severe and life threatening adverse reactions. According to Rowton, the attending doctors and medical staff have made these routine, medically incompetent actions into jokes to be laughed at on the hospital floor and in break rooms.

Forced Flu Vaccinations
    In the age of information, the incidences of whistleblowers are increasing. As health freedom and informed consent is eroding at breakneck speeds, those left with ethics, courage and humanity within such a system are keeping quiet no longer. Meeting on the first Friday of each month, the Talk About Curing Autism’s Pennsylvania chapter support meeting gathers to provide education, support and resources for families that are in need.

At a recent meeting that took place during the first week of May, a nurse was filmed using the live streaming app Periscope warning of forced flu vaccinations occurring in U.S. hospitals. In addition, the nurse gave possible solutions to the unaware, targeted public in an effort to preserve their informed consent and avoid unwanted adverse reactions. According to the new nurse whistleblower:

Since the Affordable Care Act came out, we are now — as nurses — required to ask every single patient when they come to the hospital if you’ve had your flu vaccine or your pneumococcal vaccine. If you say no to either one of those, in the computer, an order will generate that says we need to give you this vaccine. We don’t need to speak to a doctor…it’s hospital policy. It’s now health department policy that we now have to give you the vaccine.

New Signed Consent for Hospital Services Includes Vaccines – But Patients Unaware They are Granting Such Consent
    The bigger, headline-making story was made as the nurse whistleblower continued:

When you go to the hospital if you need surgery — say you need a knee replacement surgery — first they’re going to ask you if you’ve had your vaccines. You’re going to say no. Then they’re going to say you need to sign this consent if you’re going to have surgery…you need to sign a consent. In the consent, there’s a word call ‘biogenics [biologics]’ and if you sign the consent saying ‘I consent for you to give me biogenics [biologics]’ — that basically means that they can give you anything that they deem necessary including vaccines. So if you say that you didn’t get a flu shot and it’s flu season and you sign the consent saying I agree to biogenics [biologics], they will give you a vaccine even when you’re under anesthesia because you already signed the consent.

How do hospitals inform the patient they have just partaken in a medical procedure (immunization) having inherent risks without being given proper informed consent? According to the nurse whistleblower, hospitals approach the subject by telling patients the following:

Unless you go and get your medical records, you will not know you got a flu vaccine. They [the hospital] may tell you at the end ‘oh by the way, you’re now covered, you’ve had the flu vaccine or you got the pneumococcal vaccine.’

Vaccines Forced on Patients Who do not Want Them in U.S. Hospitals
    Is this really happening? Certainly people would be talking if it was. The nurse whistleblower goes further saying:

Two people now have reported to me last week saying that they got the vaccine; they did not want the vaccines. They did not know that the word biogenics [biologics] meant they’re going to get a vaccine.

So how can people protect themselves? According the nurse, perhaps a simple strategy can instantly combat this push towards forced vaccination now happening in U.S. hospitals. She warns:

When you sign consent for surgery, you can specifically say ‘no vaccines, I don’t want this.’ You can write an initial after what you say you do not want and they have to honor that. And if they don’t honor that, they can be sued.

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines biologics using the following statements:

Biological products include a wide range of products such as vaccines….In contrast to most drugs that are chemically synthesized and their structure is known, most biologics are complex mixtures that are not easily identified or characterized.

It should be noted that the Department of Justice publishes a quarterly list of vaccine severe adverse reaction settlements and injuries. The majority of the vaccine injuries contained on the DOJ’s list are a direct result of the flu shot.

In addition, the effectiveness of the flu shot last year was 23 percent according to official CDC statistics. During manufacturing of the flu shot, the CDC and drug maker take a guess at what flu strains may be prominent for the coming year’s flu season.

Due to this fact, every flu shot is different from the previous years and therefore untested. Since the ingredients are always changing, there is no time for true safety studies to be performed. Each year, individuals undergoing the medical procedure of vaccination are considered the final phase of public safety testing for an unproven pharmaceutical product.

Furthermore, denying the patient this knowledge — and access to the manufacturer’s insert before injection — constitutes a laundry list of broken medical ethics agreements and violations of international codes protecting humans against forced medical experimentation.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

mountain_jim (23rd May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccine Rights Attorney Sent Back to Jail a Third Time for Refusing to Breach Attorney-Client Privilege
    5/23/19
    http://vaccineimpact.com/2019/vaccin...ent-privilege/

"Whistle-Blower, Attorney Alan Phillips, Sent Back to Jail for THIRD Time and License Suspended for Refusing to Breach Attorney-Client Privilege
    by Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom

After a hearing at Wake County Courthouse on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, Attorney Alan Phillips was was ordered back to jail for a third time, and his license was suspended for at least until his next hearing on June 24, 2019. The judge can do this up to a cumulative year in jail. So this harassment of Attorney Phillips could continue for a long time.

Alan has been already been jailed on Thursday, May 9, 2019, and on and Monday, April 29, 2019, for 48 hours each, for “contempt of court” after he refused to breach attorney client privilege.

The North Carolina State Bar is demanding that Phillips turn over years of privileged client files in a retaliatory fishing expedition lawsuit, after he filed a complaint against the bar for alleged misconduct; the Bar internally dismissed Phillips’ complaint and a subsequent follow-up complaint. Incidentally, OAMF filed a complaint that was also internally dismissed.

Alan has done nothing illegal, the NC State Bar has not provided the court any evidence of wrongdoing on Alan’s part, and this entire lawsuit is a fishing expedition to try and discover some wrongdoing on Alan’s part in an effort to silence him and/or retaliate against him for filing a complaint against the Bar.

Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom, on behalf of health freedom organizations across the country and their hundreds of thousands of followers, is demanding that both North Carolina State Governor Roy Cooper and the North Carolina Supreme Court pursue independent investigations into the State Bar’s misconduct, as required by prior legal precedence.

Who is Attorney Alan Phillips?
    Alan Phillips, J.D. is a nationally recognized expert and presenter on vaccine policy and law, and is the nation’s only attorney whose practice is focused solely on vaccine exemptions and legislative activism.

He works with clients, attorneys, legislators, and activists throughout the U.S. concerning vaccines required at birth; for daycare, grade school, and college enrollment; as a condition of employment; for military members and families; for immigrants; for children of parents in child custody disputes; for international travel; and various subsets of these categories.

Attorney Phillips is a friend of OAMF and has participated in a number of our events and video interviews, including this Guillain-Barré Syndrome awareness event that took place at the Ohio Statehouse in January of 2018:

Read more including a timeline of this case at Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom:
    https://ohioamf.org/blog/news/2019/0...ent-privilege/
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (23rd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Laughing All the Way to the Bank: Vaccine Makers and Liability Protection—Conflicts of Interest Undermine Children’s Health: Part III
    MAY 23, 2019
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...alth-part-iii/

"By the Children’s Health Defense Team

[Note: This is Part III in a series of articles adapted from the second Children’s Health Defense eBook: Conflicts of Interest Undermine Children’s Health. The first eBook, The Sickest Generation: The Facts Behind the Children’s Health Crisis and Why It Needs to End, described how children’s health began to worsen dramatically in the late 1980s following fateful changes in the childhood vaccine schedule.]

…the unprecedented health crisis beleaguering American children began around the same time that Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
    When it comes to telling the story of vaccine injuries and how frighteningly commonplace they have become, denial, censorship and lies seem to be ruling the day—for now. However, future public health historians will surely acknowledge that the unprecedented health crisis beleaguering American children began around the same time—1986—that Congress let the genie out of the bottle by passing the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA).

While the Act marked a depressing turning point for American children and their families, it was a bonanza for the pharmaceutical industry. The industry protections offered by the Act—which essentially awarded vaccine makers blanket immunity from liability for injuries resulting from childhood vaccines, “no matter how toxic the ingredients, how negligent the manufacturer or how grievous the harm”—sparked a gold rush of vaccine development.

By the close of 2017, analysts valued the highly consolidated global pharmaceutical market at over $1.1 trillion (U.S. dollars).
    The big four
    The Act’s banishment of liability as a business worry catapulted vaccines from a “neglected corner of the drugs business” into a major economic driver of the medical and pharmaceutical industries. In the U.S., four companies have been the principal beneficiaries of the no-liability business environment for childhood vaccines. The four pharmaceutical giants—GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Merck, Pfizer and Sanofi Pasteur—manufacture every vaccine on the U.S. childhood schedule. In addition to the “big four,” companies such as Seqirus and MedImmune (AstraZeneca) have been crowding into the increasingly lucrative adult vaccine market.

By the close of 2017, analysts valued the highly consolidated global pharmaceutical market at over $1.1 trillion (U.S. dollars). The four leading vaccine makers ranked third, fifth, sixth and seventh globally in terms of total revenues. All four also registered increases in annual revenue from 2017 to 2018–5%-6% for Merck and GSK and 2%-3% for Pfizer and Sanofi.

The companies’ strong vaccine sales helped ensure these record profits. For example, Pfizer’s $136-a-shot Prevnar-13 vaccine (with four doses advised before preschool age) earned the company nearly $4 billion in a single year, “about double what it made from high-profile drugs like Lipitor and Viagra.”

There are also other factors working in favor of record-breaking vaccine profits, outlined in a 2014 report in The New York Times on “soaring” vaccine prices. These include:

Market entry of new vaccines at “once-unthinkable” prices
    Reformulation of old vaccines with a higher price tag
    Requirements for multiple doses and boosters
    Monopoly market positions for some vaccines
    Patents on manufacturing processes (vaccine patent applications rose “tenfold in the 1990s to more than 10,000”)
    Guaranteed purchases by the federal government (Vaccines for Children Program)
    Guaranteed coverage by private insurance and the Affordable Care Act, meaning that “patients often do not notice the prices.”
    Convicted felons
    None of the leading vaccine manufacturers are strangers to lawsuits or large financial settlements for drugs in their product line that, unlike vaccines, are subject to courtroom liability. Over the past decade, in fact, GSK, Pfizer, Merck and others have paid out billions in punitive settlements for products deemed to be deceptive or harmful. In the case of Merck, the company’s payouts included $950 million in federal fines following evidence of a “deliberate corporate conspiracy” related to its bestselling painkiller Vioxx. The FDA approved the drug in 1999, but Merck reluctantly withdrew it from the market in 2004 after studies showed that it doubled serious health risks and had resulted in at least 60,000 deaths. Merck pleaded guilty to criminal charges over its illegal marketing of Vioxx and settled 27,000 lawsuits for $4.85 billion.

Dubbed by some as the “Help Pay for Vioxx” vaccine, Gardasil has been a major revenue booster.
    Merck enjoys a unique monopoly position for four vaccines, including its blockbuster human papillomavirus (HPV) Gardasil vaccine and both measles-mumps-rubella vaccines (MMR and MMR-plus-varicella or MMRV). Merck brought Gardasil to market in the aftermath of the Vioxx scandal. Dubbed by some as the “Help Pay for Vioxx” vaccine, Gardasil has been a major revenue booster. In a single quarter of 2016, for example, in which Merck posted a profit of $2.2 billion, the company saw a 38% jump in sales of HPV vaccines (due to “increased pricing and demand”). Similar trends have been evident for Merck’s other vaccines, with a 27% increase in MMRV vaccine sales in the same quarter of 2016 after the CDC added the vaccine to its pediatric stockpile. Growing global vaccine sales, including in China, helped Merck continue to “beat Wall Street expectations” in 2018.

What, me worry?
    From a consumer standpoint, Merck’s track record with Vioxx raises the question of whether the American public can believe the company’s claims about the safety of its vaccines. Can a company that confessed to illegal activity and paid out almost $5 billion to settle lawsuits for a drug it knew to be harmful be considered trustworthy when it markets expensive and profitable vaccines such as Gardasil? The same question can be asked regarding the other vaccine manufacturers.

In 2007, Merck had to recall over a million doses of two childhood vaccines because it “could not guarantee the products’ sterility.” A year later in 2008, an investigation by the Philadelphia Inquirer described an unpublished FDA review of one of Merck’s largest U.S. vaccine plants, which identified contaminated children’s vaccines and a failure to follow good manufacturing practices. The review noted 49 areas of concern in all. What was the plant leadership’s response to the FDA’s troubling findings? “Nobody’s perfect.” Considering that pharmaceutical companies want to continue injecting our children with liability-free and largely untested vaccines from pregnancy on, this executive’s cavalier attitude hardly inspires confidence.
    In our FREE eBook, Conflicts of Interest Undermine Children’s Health, CHD takes the position that conflicts of interest and unethical behavior encumber the key public and private players involved in U.S. and global vaccination programs to such an extent that public skepticism is not only understandable, but justified. The loss of confidence in vaccine safety must be addressed with independent, unbiased science. As we publish subsequent parts of the eBook, we will illustrate how lack of integrity and ethical betrayals are impeding sound public health policy and vaccine safety science, while gravely undermining children’s health.

Get your free copy of our new eBook: Conflicts of Interest Undermine Children’s Health:
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/e...s-of-interest/ "
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (23rd May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Good news! I invision all states passing resolutions. Liability is the only way I can see to stop the ooze.

Quote Bipartisan coalition of lawmakers calls for vaccine industry to once again be held liable for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines
    Thursday, May 23, 2019 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Legislators in Minnesota have introduced four separate resolutions aimed at restoring the provisions once contained in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) that recognized the constitutional right of Americans injured or killed by vaccines to pursue rightful justice against vaccine manufacturers in a court of law.

HF 2862, HF 2825, SF 2781, and SF 2831 all take aim at the Supreme Court ruling that was made in the case of Bruesewitz v. Wyeth, which “immunized” Big Vaccine against liability for adverse effects caused by its vaccines.

“In 1986, there were seven vaccines that were routinely administered to American children. Yet, there were so many catastrophic injuries caused by this schedule that some of the vaccine manufacturers threatened to stop producing them, due to the large damage awards that they were ordered to pay when people were injured,” stated Representative Jeremy Munson, a Republican from Crystal Lake, Minnesota, and the man leading the charge to make vaccine corporations liable again, during a recent press conference.

“So, the pharmaceutical industry heavily lobbied Congress to pass the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, or the NCVIA, in 1986. This unprecedented law established a compensation program administered by the government, and funded by a tax on vaccine consumers themselves. This was to compensate those whom were killed or harmed by vaccines.”

One of the requirements provisioned in the NCVIA mandates that doctors report any adverse vaccine reactions they observe as a result of vaccination in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Another mandates that doctors provide parents with vaccine risk and benefit information before vaccinating these parents’ children.

The power of the elements: Discover Colloidal Silver Mouthwash with quality, natural ingredients like Sangre de Drago sap, black walnut hulls, menthol crystals and more. Zero artificial sweeteners, colors or alcohol. Learn more at the Health Ranger Store and help support this news site.

When it was first enacted, the NCVIA also provisioned that vaccine-injured or vaccine-killed petitioners who did not receive a proper judgment within a 240-day window, or who were simply not satisfied with a judgment they did receive via the NVCIP, could withdraw from the program and sue vaccine manufacturers directly in civil court. But this provision was removed in 2011 by the Supreme Court’s ruling in the Bruesewitz v. Wyeth case, which means that the vaccine-injured and vaccine-killed no longer have an option at their disposal to seek justice.

“Overturning this decision, and returning the NCVIA to its original intent, is what our resolution is about,” Rep. Munson added. “This is an important check and balance that we have set up to ensure that vaccines will be safer.”

Senator Jim Abeler, a Republican and another of the resolution’s authors, also stated during the press conference that there are now so many vaccine injury claims being filed that increasingly fewer of them are being resolved in a timely and proper manner.

“How tortuous the route is to actually get a claim resolved,” Sen. Abeler stated, adding that, “we’re in a world where the Department of Health calls [vaccines] ‘exceedingly safe’ – I think that nothing is further from the truth.”

Because of the way the NCVIA has been manipulated, it has also become exceedingly difficult to keep track of what the vaccine industry is doing behind closed doors. Nobody knows for sure whether or not Big Vaccine is even safety testing its vaccines anymore, let alone conducting the “post-marketing surveillance reporting” that’s required as part of the VAERS program.

“If everyone believes that vaccines are safe, that they cause no injury or they can’t cause injury, then there should be no problem with … going back to the law that we used to have, that allowed people to seek civil cases against vaccine manufacturers,” Rep. Munson concluded.

For more news about the dangers and ineffectiveness of vaccines, the only products sold in American today whose manufacturers aren’t held liable when they injure or kill people, be sure to visit Vaccines.news.

Sources for this article include:

AgeOfAutism.com

House.Leg.State.MN.us

House.Leg.State.MN.us

House.Leg.State.MN.us

House.Leg.State.MN.us

MNSenate.Granicus.com

NaturalNews.com

FacebookTwittergoogle_plusShare

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (24th May 2019), Hervé (23rd May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

5/23/2019
    SCIENCE STRIKES BACK

WaPo’s Propaganda Piece; Sunscreen Never Safety Tested?!; Institute for Scientific Freedom is Underway; Controversial Autism & Cancer Doctor Rashid Buttar Drops Bombshells.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #214
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    When you sign consent for surgery, you can specifically say ‘no vaccines, I don’t want this.’ You can write an initial after what you say you do not want and they have to honor that. And if they don’t honor that, they can be sued.
    In the hospitals that I have attended in recent years while attending to my now dearly departed sister, one does not get to actually sign a printed consent form that one could annotate with such "no vaccines" directives.

Rather one gets to illegibly squiggle one's name on some sort of electronic pad, thereby "signing" that one has agreed to some long contract that is supposedly showing on the admitting nurse's computer screen.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019), Delight (24th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (24th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

5/23/2019
    SCIENCE STRIKES BACK

WaPo’s Propaganda Piece; Sunscreen Never Safety Tested?!; Institute for Scientific Freedom is Underway; Controversial Autism & Cancer Doctor Rashid Buttar Drops Bombshells.

At 1:46:00 Dr.Buttar states in his opinion the VERY SAME people who do not have the ability to detox/excrete heavy metals and therefore develop neurodegenerative conditions like "autism" are those of higher intelligence (related to a genetic difference). This assault of vaccines and other toxins is an assault on the future of mankind. I know people may feel inundated by data on this thread but IMO this whole video today is really valuable.

Also so glad there are various threads all sharing the information we need to see!!!!!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (24th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Personal autonomy is supposed to be paramount in the U.S. The anomaly of vaccines in this respect is discussed. IMO Unfortunately this degree of invasive assault against a basic constitutional right makes it LOOK like there is a serious conspiracy afoot against Americans (and globally). This means that as wild eyes it may seem to assume genocide is planned, I keep thinking about the idea that anyone stupid enough to agree is considered to deserve it.

Quote LIVE Autism One Chicago, Emord's Sacred Fire of Liberty, Robert Verkerk, FDA Unconstitutional, Trumps vs censorship, Docs refusing patients, Brian Hooker, SB276 moves forward, Alan Phillips update, Patti Finn, State mandates, Karen Thomas, Recovering from Autism and MORE!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (24th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In the hospitals that I have attended in recent years while attending to my now dearly departed sister, one does not get to actually sign a printed consent form that one could annotate with such "no vaccines" directives.

Rather one gets to illegibly squiggle one's name on some sort of electronic pad, thereby "signing" that one has agreed to some long contract that is supposedly showing on the admitting nurse's computer screen.
    I felt some rage at the end of my career, in the way, in a major teaching hospital always touting "excellence", nurses were passive and complicit with any and every directive. But from the first day of nursing school, one is cowed into the role as the handmaid for the system. Alan Phillips describes asking a nurse about "Why are you giving HepB vaccines to a day old baby?" She said "that's just what we do". Nurses are very nice and compliant by training. Some medical people are concerned but are afraid.

I created a small class I called "Renta Yenta" (sorry but I liked the rhyme if it seems offensive). It was for companions at the hospital bedside. I told the class "NEVER leave a loved one alone in a hospital". I wrote up a list of things that every bedside partner needed to do. Second after never leave the patient alone, was write down every visiting professional's name and activity. Make sure everyone washes his/her hands. Ask about every medication and compare to a list of orders. Ask about side effects and purpose. Make sure the patient understands what is happening.

Also the busy body needs to Watch for changes in condition and ring to report or with questions and when the person was having pain.

Now I would add, demand a printout of the admission orders and ask the MD to delete vaccines (unless chosen by the patient). Hospitals are the most dangerous place IMO next to a war zone. That is MY experience anyway.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th May 2019 at 04:21.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RFK, Jr. at Autism One Conference 2019
    Children's Health Defense
    May 24, 2019
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...nference-2019/
    "RFK, Jr. spoke Thursday to a packed ballroom at the Autism One Conference about the issues facing vaccine safety science, censorship of the medical freedom movement by a pharma-bought media and how industry interests have also corrupted our government — with democracy hanging in the balance. After discussing politics, media, pharma, environment and children's health, RFK, Jr. ends by saying that this generation’s potential has been robbed. He ended by saying to parents, “What are we doing to the children in this country?...Whatever happens to me, I’m going to fight this because it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I know your lives are so taken up in caring for these kids and it’s very, very difficult for you to find the time and the resources to devote to activism. But we have to do this. You are the army and we’ve got to take back our country.”
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (25th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Here is a link to sign a petition to end manufacturer protection from liability

End Legal Immunity

I hope EVERYONE will listen to the video posted by Onawah. It clearly depicts the state of the union run by corporations and it talks about the vaccine issue as the single greatest catastrophe of our time.

Last edited by Delight; 25th May 2019 at 17:18.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

James Newell (31st May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (26th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst 1 11 21 46 LastLast