+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 46 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

1. Link to Post #641
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

People are making a difference locally. This is good news!!!

Quote Resolution to eliminate personal vaccine exemption fails in Sauk County

By NBC15 Staff | Posted: Wed 4:31 AM, Dec 18, 2019

SAUK COUNTY, Wis. (WMTV) - The Sauk County Board has voted against a resolution that would've recommended the state eliminate personal exemptions for child vaccines.

The board voted 21 to 7 against the resolution to eliminate the personal conviction exemption. That exemption allows parents to opt out of vaccine requirements in schools and day cares.

Dozens of people for and against the resolution showed up to the meeting that lasted for over four hours.

Last week, the Sauk County Health Board voted to pass along the resolution to the Sauk County Board of Supervisors.

Right now, Wisconsin law allows for three exceptions to child vaccinations: religious, medical and personal.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), onawah (20th December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #642
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

From Jeremy Hammond's email update
    12/19/19
    "In my email of December 7, I commented very briefly on the situation in Samoa, emphasizing how the higher death rate there compared to the rate in the US before the vaccine is attributable to factors other than lack of vaccination.

I've since received many replies from readers sharing information about the situation. I'd like to quickly clear up a few misconceptions I've been seeing a lot.

I've seen comments from some people indicating a belief that vitamin A supplementation can prevent measles, but that isn't so. What it does is to reduce the risk of serious complications, not prevent infection. (Vitamin A deficiency is indeed a known risk factor for measles complications.) Recall that, before the vaccine, in the relatively well-nourished US population (among other factors), measles mortality had declined dramatically, but measles incidence remained fairly steady over time. This was actually important for establishing natural herd immunity, which I won't get into here because it's tangential to my immediate point (but see the link I provide below for more).

I've also seen numerous people suggesting that the outbreak in Samoa was caused by vaccination, i.e., that people who are vaccinated are shedding live virus and infecting others.

I don't think so. For one, all reports I've seen of results from laboratory testing say that the strain circulating is a wild type virus, not a vaccine-strain virus. But this belief I think stems from a misconception about viral shedding as it relates to the measles vaccine.

It is theoretically possible for any live virus vaccine to cause the disease it is designed to provide protection against. The best example is the oral polio vaccine. Today, vaccine-strain viruses causes more cases of paralytic polio than the wild virus.

But when it comes to the measles vaccine, from the evidence I've seen in the medical literature, the risk of viral shedding is not significant. It is possible for vaccinated individuals to shed the vaccine-strain virus. For example, I've seen a study showing it was shed in the urine of some vaccinated individuals. I have also seen, to the best of my recollection, a single case report in which a vaccinated person infected someone else, and the conclusion drawn was that it was with the vaccine strain of the virus.

So while it is theoretically possible and there is some evidence that it might happen, this evidence indicates that it's a rare event if it occurs.

The caveat I provide with that is that the MMR vaccine being used in Samoa isn't the same one made by Merck that's used here in the US. I believe they use one made in India. I can't rule out the possibility of a manufacture problem, i.e., that the viral inactivation was insufficient, so that the vaccine-strain virus easily reverts and becomes virulent again (as can happen with the polio vaccine). But I highly doubt that's the case and have seen no evidence that it's anything other than the wild virus circulating in Samoa during this outbreak.

Now, with that said, it's also true that the vaccine can cause symptoms of measles. As many of you may know, one study revealed that during the 2015 California outbreak, a significant proportion of cases in which testing was done to determine the infecting strain, it was the vaccine strain.

Typically, when counting cases, these would be thrown out. They define it as not measles since it was caused by the vaccine. While I consider this dishonest, it is not the case that symptomatic vaccinated individuals are then transmitting the virus and infecting others, for the reasons I've just explained. Theoretically possible, yes, but not highly likely.

The reason I think these misconceptions are important to clear up is because we are up against a serious threat.

Public vaccine policy threatens both our health and our liberty. And there is a global agenda to eliminate choice and force vaccines upon populations. That has happened in Samoa.

This is a war. My hope that we will win this war to ensure better health and more freedom for future generations rests in the realization that we have the truth on our side.

If we surrender that advantage, we lose.

You know, when I read the medical literature, it always strikes me how much more scrutiny studies undergo if their findings are in any way contradictory with public vaccine policy. I've read studies supportive of government policy engaging in what I consider nothing less than scientific fraud, but that's acceptable for "pro-vaccine" so-called "science"; whereas any studies not reconcilable with policy are attacked and sometimes withdrawn for the kinds of methodological flaws that are no less inherent in "pro-vaccine" studies!

My point is that we cannot afford to make the mistake of legitimizing any criticisms of "anti-vaxxers" (i.e., public policy dissenters and critics). The government and mainstream media get away with constantly and blatantly lying. But policy critics can't make even the slightest little error lest their whole perspective be dismissed and attacked, regardless of how insignificant the error in the grand scale of things.

If we, the policy dissenters and critics, give the public policy advocates any openings to attack us, they will. And they will use those attacks to deflect attention away from any legitimate points we might be making.

I accept that this outbreak is due to infection with a wild type strain of the measles virus, and I do not think we as a movement are doing ourselves any favors by assuming otherwise.

It's an unfortunate situation. I think people on both sides of the debate can agree it's tragic. The public vaccine policy apologists are citing it as an example of why mandatory vaccination is necessary. We know that's wrong. But our counterarguments must be well grounded in facts and evidence and not speculative or conspiratorial. Otherwise, we are revealing holes in our armor and opening ourselves up for attacks that will defeat our whole purpose of awakening the masses.

The key point to me again comes back to the causes of the high rate of mortality in Samoa. To the policy apologists, the obvious conclusion is that everyone should be vaccinated to protect against measles.

The best way to address that argument is to point out that it completely overlooks the fact that the human immune system is capable of defending the host from measles virus infection in the absence of vaccination.

And that is precisely the question they wish to avoid having to address. It's easier for them to dismiss "anti-vaxxers" for believing that the outbreak was caused by vaccines than to explain how, in light of that inconvenient fact, they arrive at the conclusion that vaccination is the one and only solution!

We must not let them control the argument that way. We must take control of the discussion and force them to address these kinds of questions by not given them a means not to.

So those are my thoughts about that. And on that note, in case you missed it, here's a short, concise article presenting "15 Facts about Measles the Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You":
    Learn these measles facts the policy advocates don't want to discuss.
    Regards,
    Jeremy
    Learn these measles facts the policy advocates don't want to discuss:
    https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2019/...F+%28Part+2%29

P.S. -- I have been overwhelmed with things to do lately, and it's been keeping me from writing articles or sending email newsletters as much as I'd like, but I assure you I am being highly productive and looking forward to entering 2020 with good momentum. (Among other things I've been bus with, one constant and endless task is researching the science on vaccines. )

With that said, here's a quick update on where I'm at with my work on this important topic. I have a collaborative project with Children's Health Defense (Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s organization) to do once we're through the holidays. It's time sensitive and important enough that I'm going to prioritize it. Can't say more for now, but stay tuned! Then I want to finally be able to complete my rebuttal to the Hviid 2019 study (that the media have claimed proved the MMR vaccine doesn't cause autism even in genetically susceptible children). And then my next major project will be the completion of my flu shot series, provided nothing else more time sensitive demands my attention. (There's always so much of import to write about! )

The reason I'm able to devote as much time as I do to this topic is because of the financial support I receive from my community of readers.

Jeremy R. Hammond
    Independent Journalist, Author, and Writing Coach
    www.jeremyrhammond.com
    Publisher & Editor
    www.foreignpolicyjournal.com "

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This was posted on facebook. People in Samoa using vitamin A are being demonized, people who have already had the MMR are being forced to get it again, children younger than 2 are being vaccinated.

The background issues of poor nutrition and hygiene are identified here.

One might say WTF is wrong with these people except really unbelievably, ordinary citizens are not outraged here by the threats to medical freedom. I have seen the press here has lately been demonizing the sane, orderly, peaceful logical, fact based protests occurring in the US, calling them dangerous and aggressive....

This unbelievable over reach could easily happen here IMO unless we do something en masse.

Quote Allie Duzett
    December 5, 2019
    Okay, my friends. The time has come. MEASLES IN SAMOA. Buckle your seatbelts.

For those that don't know, I have personal connections to Samoa. I spent 3 weeks there this August and September with my grandfather, who founded the first English speaking LDS congregation in Apia, Western Samoa, in 1956. He's been going back there regularly since that time, for over 60 years now, and is fluent in Samoan and is well versed in the Fa'a Samoa, the Samoan Way.

I fell in love with Samoa. Those weeks were so precious. I love the people and the language and the Samoan Way. If you go back on my Facebook timeline to August and September you can find many of my stories and thoughts and experiences there and you will see: I love Samoa so much.

So this measles event has been something I have been following very closely.

~~~
    When I was out there with my grandpa not 12 weeks ago, the measles fearmongering was already going on in earnest in every newspaper.

Last year, two Samoan babies died on the table immediately during their MMR shot. This led to a widespread panic and people understandably stopped jabbing their infants. Compliance dropped from about 70% to about 30% in about a year.

So for several days while I was there, the newspaper had front page stories about how decreasing rates of measles vaccination were going to lead to a major outbreak and everyone was at high risk of dying, etc. Of people over the age of 2, compliance was still 70%+, so they were really talking about the under-2 cohort that was considered undervaccinated.

As of today, those numbers are obviously no longer true, since they are going door to door and force-vaccinating literally everyone regardless of age or previous vaccination status (meaning: already got the MMR? Well now you get it again). So the vaccination rate now is much, much higher--which should theoretically be lowering the death rate. But instead the death rate is rising.

The official story line of the two shots that instantly killed kids on the table, by the way, was that the nurses administering the vaccine had mixed the vaccine with some sort of anesthetic or something before injecting it and THAT was what killed the kids.

A reader commented: "MMR is a vaccine that must be diluted, can you edit your post accordingly? There should be 2 ppl at all times overseeing & administering vaccines. All goals are to be checked prior to drawing up the vaccine and again before administering the vaccine.

MMR administration instructions:

Single Dose Vial — First withdraw the entire volume of diluent into the syringe to be used for reconstitution. Inject all the diluent in the syringe into the vial of lyophilized vaccine, and agitate to mix thoroughly. If the lyophilized vaccine cannot be dissolved, discard."
    ~~~

The official storyline on those nurses was that it was an accident that they mixed the wrong thing, I believe.

Anyway, if you're following the news there, you know that now over 50 people have died of "unconfirmed" measles cases. They are not lab testing the presenting infections. They have lab tested a few but by and large they are not testing: they are assuming.

When I checked a few nights ago, it was up to 1700+ measles cases, which again they are no longer lab-testing. And they did not ever say if this was a wild strain of measles--and when it comes to vaccine propaganda, if they don't gleefully clarify that it was the nasty horrid wild strain of measles, you can be pretty sure they are just omitting the fact that it is vaccine-strain measles. But regardless, they are no longer lab testing.

Here are my major thoughts about this situation.

1. GIVING MEASLES TO PREVENT MEASLES The MMR is what is called a "live virus" vaccine. This means that the virus inside the shot is currently alive. The point of the shot is to actually intentionally INFECT the recipient with the living measles virus, on purpose, with the idea being that the subsequent measles infection it will cause will be gentler than a wild measles infection, so you can become immune to the measles with a milder infection than normal.

The recently revised package insert for the MMR no longer includes a warning for people to stay away from the immunocompromised after injection due to the possibility of shedding.

But shedding is real. I love this case study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23543773

Here we see that a recently vaccinated child ended up shedding vaccine-strain measles virus in his urine, and having a "measles-like" rash. Hilariously, the authors note how hard it can be to differentiate measles from "measles-like rashes" post-vaccination.

Newsflash: your contagious "measles-like rash" post-live virus measles vaccination IS MEASLES.

In the package insert, you can see that "atypical measles" is listed as a side effect (right above, yes, DIABETES! Awesome!!). Atypical measles = vaccine strain measles, aka "measles like" symptoms which are transmissible through things like urine.

They are injecting all the people there with live measles viruses, and for some of those people, that live measles virus is going to lead to a remarkably "measles-like" rash which is contagious. So this is just going to perpetuate measles cases.

2. HYGIENE IN SAMOA

As we toured Samoa, my grandpa would only ever stop to let us use the restroom in Westerner-approved resorts. Sometimes he would say, "If only Samoa took as much pride in its bathrooms as Japan."

I spent my time in the Independent State of Samoa, not American Samoa. The consensus among the Samoans I asked about this was that American Samoa was WAY behind the Independent State of Samoa in terms of development.

At the government tourism building, the main cultural center for all of Samoa, they obviously have a bathroom there for all the visiting tourists who have come to learn about the culture of Samoa.

In this bathroom, here is what there was NOT:

- toilet paper
    - soap of any kind
    - paper towels or anything to dry your hands on.

So basically in the number one government-sponsored tourist attraction in the capital city of the Independent State of Samoa, if you want to go to the bathroom, you are going to have some residues from that activity on some part of you because there is no way to wipe and your hands are NOT going to be clean after that, unless you bring your own hand sanitizer, which fortunately I did. But still: yuck.

I never wrote a major post about menstruation in Samoa, but I was going to because I had the privilege of experiencing just that experience. Fortunately I personally use a silicon cup and cloth pads and I came prepared so I was fine, but Western style menstrual pads and tampons are expensive and if you don't live in a city, you're not going to find them. I actually only found pads in one single store out of all the ones I went to in all of Samoa.

My grandma says that most women just use coconut fibers. I cannot imagine that is very hygienic. I have no idea what they do with the waste from that (Burn it? Compost it? Throw it in the ocean? Leave it as litter? Drop it in an outhouse?).

But here is the deal: in the government building there was no soap in the bathrooms.

In the international airport: same story.

In the remote villages we visited, the outhouses were outside and I did NOT see sinks.

So I'm not thinking that hand washing is a really big thing among much of the population.

This is one reason why infectious disease would be both more contagious there and more deadly there than in other places: people aren't washing their hands to the same extent that a typical American might hope for or expect.

So we are injecting people with live measles viruses that are creating "measles like symptoms" which are contagious through urine and fecal matter in a population that at least in some of the rural villages are still using sinkless outhouses for their personal hygiene needs. It should be clear that this is a recipe for disaster.

3. NUTRITIONAL COMPONENTS

There have been zero measles deaths in the US in decades (although dozens of reported MMR-related deaths according to VAERS).

Measles is just not deadly in populations where there is proper nutrition and sanitation.

We hopefully already established that sanitation is perhaps not Samoa's strongest suit, but let's talk about nutrition.

Malnutrition is still a serious problem in Samoa and children can and do die from it still.

Diabetes is a huge problem there: it is the second leading cause of death.

The basic diet, as my grandpa explained it to me and as I personally observed, is high in coconut, breadfruit, banana (basically: starchy tropical fruits) and now it is getting higher in cheap processed foods from China.

At the average grocery store, at least among the maybe dozen we went to on Upolu, there are lots of breads and ramen noodles, and very few fresh vegetables.

Measles is particularly nasty for people who are deficient in vitamin A. I was going to delve deep with this but this post is already getting way too long. So here is a recap: https://www.facebook.com/ashleyeverl...54810247873933

Measles can be deadly if you are low in vitamin A, and measles is easily treatable with vitamin A. Here is the World Health Organization's conclusions on vitamin A treatment for measles. Just TWO DAYS of administering water-based vitamin A to measles sufferers leads to an 82% reduction in mortality: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11869601

Here is a list of the best food-based sources of vitamin A: https://www.healthline.com/nutriti…/...-in-vitamin-a…

Please notice how most of those foods are not really part of the Samoan diet at all. Papaya, guava, and mango are, but you'd have to eat a LOT of them every day to get the kind of vitamin A sufficiency you'd need for a really successful battle with measles.

In societies where we eat foods high in vitamin A, measles is not a big deal, as shown in these clips from the Brady Bunch and the Flintstones and the Donna Reed Show, in which getting measles is the punchline of the jokes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g In the developed world, measles is "kid stuff," as the measles guy in the Donna Reed show laments, embarrassed.

In societies where vitamin A is not regularly consumed, measles can be a much bigger deal and can be deadly.

Right now, in Samoa, those using vitamin A to treat measles are being actively demonized and even reported to the police. And actually, I wrote that sentence a few days ago while working on this post. Today, this very day, those using vitamin A to treat measles have been arrested.

There is a huge social and now governmental push AGAINST proven, World Health Organization-approved measles treatments.

EDIT: here is the newspaper article where the PM said that the MMR is the "only cure" for measles: https://www.npr.org/…/samoan-governm...se-its-office…

4. TECHNOLOGY AND REFRIGERATION

Maybe you have read about how they had to throw out 26,000 vaccines intended for use in Samoa due to improper refrigeration.

This news did not surprise me one bit.

And what would REALLY not surprise me is if many, many of those being force-vaccinated right now are being force-vaccinated with similarly improperly stored and unsafe shots that nobody bothered to throw out.

Refrigeration is hard to come by in Samoa. It is really just a whole different world out there. If you are thinking Samoa is kind of similar to any neighborhood you've been to America, you're just wrong. It is not the same at all. It is not surprising to me that there is trouble there storing vaccines properly. I do wonder how many of the deaths of the "partially vaccinated" are actually due in part to being injected with unsafe cocktails of aborted baby DNA, formaldehyde, and aluminum that wasn't even stored properly.

5. NEED FOR SEROTYPING AND LAB TESTING

There are reports of people getting vaccinated, and then within days coming down with SEVERE measles. Because they have ceased all lab testing, they cannot say it is not the vaccine-strain (https://www.facebook.com/edwin.tamas...66084326751624). It is my opinion that they must start serotyping the measles strains because if they are suffering from the vaccine-strain, that should be a huge hint that this nationwide campaign is creating the opposite of its alleged intent.

I have read posts from people currently in Samoa dealing with this crisis where they express confusion at the deadliness of this strain of measles, which seems unlike previous measles infections they have seen before. An interesting note from those on the ground.

Here are some thoughts on that from Dr. Jim Meehan: https://www.facebook.com/docmeehan/p...20598532010601
    ~~~

Here are my TL;DR thoughts on the Samoa measles outbreak:

1. These people need vitamins and sanitation and hand washing encouragement, not toxic shots.

2. We need to be doing the lab tests to confirm if this is or is not the vaccine strain of measles. If it is the vaccine strain, maybe someone should rethink force-vaccinating the entire population at the point of a gun.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #643
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just tuned into the video and the first thing he talks about is youtube censoring, so I think the video was down and now it's up again.
    No guarantee it will remain though, so it might be good candidate for the Avalon library.[

QUOTE=onawah;1328011]I'm getting the message the video is unavailable.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Vaccine remediation is my interest now and many different avenues are important IMO
    vMBPBNcKFW4
    Note from Bill: It seems to be working fine here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=vMBPBNcKFW4

[/QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #644
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NY Supreme Court Rules That The Amish Cannot Exercise Religious Vaccine Exemption To Attend Their Own Private Amish School Of 24 Amish Children.
    December 8, 2019
    http://nodeception.org/ny-supreme-co...mish-children/

( So sickening, in so many ways!)

"The petition by an Amish father to the New York State Supreme Court to allow his family to practice their faith and allow his children to attend a private Amish school has been denied.

Jonas Stoltzfus has three children, all unvaccinated, who attend the Cranberry Marsh school in Romulus, NY, a town between Rochester and Syracuse.

Amish father Jonas Stoltzfus recently filed a lawsuit challenging a new New York state law requiring students to be fully immunized against contagious disease.

Stoltzfus says he was informed that his three children will be blocked from attending their Cranberry Marsh School, a traditional Amish school in this Seneca County settlement of six church districts. All 24 students at the school are Amish.

Stoltzfus’ case was based on clear religious arguments:

Stoltzfus’ opposition to the law was based on his belief that “God made his children ‘right and good’ and to vaccinate his children is to lose faith in God,” the lawsuit states.

It added he believes “to rely on a manmade solution would be an act of disbelief in the power of our God to heal and protect us.”

A state Supreme Court Justice has now denied Stoltzfus’ legal challenge to temporarily stop the law:

Supreme Court Justice Daniel Doyle ruled that the state has the authority to require vaccinations to protect public health, citing prior appeals court decisions. He also rejected the lawsuit claims that the new law should be halted because it violated religious rights’ protections in the state constitution.

“Put another way, the free exercise clause of the New York Constitution would yield to a valid exercise of the state’s police powers,” Doyle wrote in the order on Tuesday.

Amish America

Kevin Barry of First Freedoms, Attorney for Mr. Stoltzfus, says that there will be no more appeals in the case.

Barry says that the state of New York has threatened to shut down the Cranberry Marsh School that the Stoltzfus children attend, though the state has taken no action yet.

WSKG has reported that, “Under the rules barring religious exemptions to vaccines, schools can be fined up to $2,000 per day for each student who is out of compliance.”

The First Freedom’s web site notes the unusual choice that the judge made in writing his opinion.

Judge Daniel Doyle’s bare-bones, elementary opinion is frustrating and disheartening (PDF below). The glaring absence of any analysis of the plaintiff’s strongly-held religious beliefs shows an open and callous disrespect for religious freedom. Shockingly, the Judge’s order does not even mention that the Plaintiff’s family is Amish, completely ignoring that the Amish are a religious sect which fled persecution in Europe seeking religious liberty in America which they enjoyed in NY for 242 years (1777-2019).

First Freedoms
    Plaintff’s Attorney Statement on Stoltzfus v. Cuomo Decision
    Denying the Preliminary Injunction
    New York law now requires K-12 Amish children to receive a combined 35 doses of 10 vaccines:

Diphtheria
    Tetanus
    Pertussis
    Polio
    Measles
    Mumps
    Rubella
    Hepatitis B
    Varicella (Chickenpox)
    Meningococcal
    There is currently a bill in the NY Legislature to add the HPV vaccine, for a sexually transmitted virus, to the mandatory school schedule.

The American Academy of Pediatrics has now joined the vaccine industry, and announced that their number one priority is the removal of the religious vaccine exemption from every state in the US. Participation in the abortion industry is now required for full participation in public life, including christian education, in five us states. New York, California, West Virginia, Mississippi, and soon Maine will require children to be vaccinated with aborted fetal cell line vaccines to be educated in both public and private Christian schools, and legislation is being presented to do so in more than a dozen states."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Franny (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #645
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ebola Vaccine Whistleblower Jane Burgermeister[YOUTUBE]
    12/22/19
    Maryam Henein

Ebola Vaccine Whistleblower Reveals Her Name: Listen To Call With Jane Burgermeister

"She says the new EBOLA vaccine has not gone through proper clinical trials.
    And that the elite are orchestrating a false flag Ebola crisis in the E.U and in America. And that they are putting laws in place to allow them to inject humans on a mass scale level like we may have just witnessed in Samoa. "

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Delight (23rd December 2019), Franny (22nd December 2019), Houman (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #646
    Thanks

Quote The purpose of Parliament of Wise Owls is to present hard data—from economic, social, artistic and other fields—to substantiate the global sea change occurring as a new world of freedom, cooperation, health and happiness is born out of the ashes of the crumbling old world.

Author and astrologer Laura Walker of the Oracle Report continues to document that our world is entering a Second Renaissance. The first Renaissance began in the 14th century. At first it was a cultural movement, affecting art, music, dance, literature and language. Over the next three centuries, the movement included architecture, politics, science and technology.

Interestingly, and seemingly paralleling our own time period, at its beginning, the Renaissance was referred to as the Dark Ages. By the 1600s, the Renaissance had become firmly established as a massive social phenomenon of—as the name indicates—rebirth.

Many have asked what the Second Renaissance means. What is a Renaissance and how does it impact my life? When did it start? What will it bring us collectively?

It was with such questions in mind that PoWO was born.

For more information on special guest Logan McCulloch, visit Trek for Truth at ...

http://www.trekfortruth.org
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC8...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), onawah (24th December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #647
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Autism Rate in New Jersey Up 43 Percent
    by TVR Staff
    Published December 23, 2019
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...up-43-percent/

"A study by Rutgers University has found that the rate of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) four-year-old children in New Jersey rose by 43 percent from 2010 to 2014, to an estimated rate of 1 in 35 children—the highest of any state in the United States. According to the research, which was published earlier this year in a report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the prevalence of ASD in New Jersey was 19.7 per 1,000 children in 2010, compared to 28.4 per 1,000 in 2014.1 2

“We don’t understand the reason for it,” said Walter Zahorodny, PhD, principal investigator of the Rutgers study. Dr. Zahorodny noted that during the 14 years, the autism rate among children in New Jersey has “never stabilized or decreased.”3

Reportedly, ASD is twice as common in boys than in girls. It is also more often diagnosed in Caucasian children than in African-American or Hispanic children.1 2

New Jersey’s ASD rate stands in sharp contrast with that of Missouri, which the Rutgers study determined to have the lowest rate in the U.S.—1 in 104 four-year-old children. The prevalence rates of ASD in Missouri went from 8.5 per 1,000 children in 2010 to 9.6 per 1,000 in 2014.1 2

The Rutgers study pegged the ASD rate in the U.S. at 1 in 59 children, based on data from 2014. More recent data from 2016 by the National Health Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) calculates the rate of autism for children in the U.S. aged 3-17 years at 1 in 36.1 2 4

The researchers involved in the Rutgers study were at a loss to explain why the numbers of children developing autism in New Jersey and other states has continued to increase. Some factors that may be associated with the higher risk of ASD include more mothers giving birth after age 30, maternal illness, genetic mutations, birth prior to 37 weeks gestation and multiple births.1 2

“These are true influences exerting an effect, but they are not enough to explain the high rate of autism prevalence,”1 said Dr. Zahorodny, who added:

There are still undefined environmental risks that contribute to this significant increase, factors that could affect a child in its development in utero or related to birth complications or to the newborn period. We need more research into non-genetic triggers for autism.1

The rise in childhood autism in New Jersey is not expected to level off anytime soon. “It’s very likely that the next time we survey autism among children, the rate will be even higher,” Dr. Zohorodny said.1

“This is a wake-up call for all of us,” said Tom Baffuto, who is executive director of The Arc of New Jersey, which works on behalf of “individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”3 5

“Children with autism become adults with autism, and as advocates, we must collaborate with lawmakers to ensure supports are in place to assist with the unique challenges they face throughout their lifetime.” Baffuto said.3"

References:

ASD, autism, autism spectrum disorder, CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Marco Cáceres, National Health Center for Health Statistics, National Vaccine Information Center, NCHS, New Jersey, NVIC, Rutgers University, The Arc of New Jersey, The Vaccine Reaction, Tom Baffuto, Walter Zahorodny
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #648
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Iowa lawmaker stands by 'pharma fascist' description of supporter of vaccine requirements
    Stephen Gruber-Miller, Des Moines Register Published 3:38 p.m. CT Dec. 23, 2019
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ts/2733015001/

(It's refreshing and very encouraging to see a politician speaking out frankly about this! Much more at the link. )

"An Iowa state representative is standing by inflammatory comments he made online suggesting that a supporter of required vaccines is a "pharma fascist."

Rep. Jeff Shipley, R-Fairfield, replied to one of California state Sen. Richard Pan's tweets about vaccinations Saturday and continued to tweet about the subject Sunday. Shipley first called Pan "a medical rapist" before apologizing for the term and saying that "pharma fascist" or "corporate vaccine whore" would have been more appropriate terms.

"You're threatening peaceful families with the violence of the state. You're the violent one... using the FORCE of law to administer injections without consent. You're a medical rapist," Shipley replied to Pan on Twitter. "If you back someone in a corner don't be surprised if they lash out in self-defense."

Much more at the link
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Delight (24th December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #649
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do You Really Need a Flu Shot? Don’t Ask NPR!
    by Jeremy R. HammondDec 24, 2019
    While purporting to debunk “myths” keeping people from getting the influenza vaccine, NPR propagates misinformation to persuade people to get the flu shot.
    https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2019/...Get+a+Flu+Shot

(Hyperlinks in the article )

"On December 20, 2019, NPR published an article https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-how-to-decide
    ...by Tara Haelle purporting to provide information to help people decide whether they should get the influenza vaccine annually. Instead of empowering readers with the knowledge they need to meaningfully exercise their right to informed consent, however, the article presents misleading and outright false information intended to persuade people to comply with the flu shot recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The NPR article was originally titled “Do You Really Need A Flu Shot? Here’s How To Decide” and has since been updated to read “Here’s Why You Really Need A Flu Shot”. Its central message is that everyone should comply with the CDC’s recommendation, which is that everyone aged six months and up, including pregnant women, should get a flu shot every year.

The goal of advocating public vaccine policy, however, is incompatible with the alternative goal of objectively providing people with the knowledge they need to make their own informed choice. The transparent purpose of this NPR article is not to educate but to advocate, including by demonstrably misinforming readers about what science tells us about the safety and effectiveness of influenza vaccines.

In short, as is typical for mainstream media reporting on anything related to vaccines, this NPR article is not journalism but propaganda.

Contents

Misrepresenting the Science on the Flu Shot’s Effectiveness
    Misrepresenting the Science on Vaccination of the Elderly
    Ignoring Science Showing That Getting an Annual Flu Shot Can Increase the Risk of Illness
    Misrepresenting the Science on the Safety of Vaccinating Pregnant Women
    Feigning to Bust Myths While Propagating Misinformation
    Can getting the flu shot make you sick?
    Does the CDC overestimate annual flu deaths?
    Is mercury safe for pregnant women and fetuses?
    Does public vaccine policy profit the pharmaceutical industry?
    Conclusion
    Postscript
    Misrepresenting the Science on the Flu Shot’s Effectiveness
    The first core message that Haelle delivers to her readers is that getting a flu shot guarantees a benefit. She tells her readers that it’s “never too late to benefit from a flu shot, even into December and January”.

She cites effectiveness estimates that aren’t particularly impressive. Last flu season, it “hovered around 44 percent overall; it was about 59 percent effective for young children and just 16 in adults over 65.” She then adds, “But even that low number for older adults elides how much death and disability the vaccine prevented.” In older adults, she states, “the flu shot prevents the loss of quality of life that can result from influenza complications”.

She goes on to explain how the influenza virus is “a master of adaptation” and so is “frequently a few steps ahead of scientists”, including those at the World Health Organization (WHO) who make an educated guess each year about which strains of the virus are most likely to be circulating. Each season’s flu shot is different. This year’s quadrivalent vaccine contains “two influenza A strains (an H1N1 strain and an H3N2) and two B strains. The two B strains are the same as last year’s formulation, but this year’s H1N1 and H3N2 vaccine strains are different from last year, based on recommendations from the World Health Organization.”

Tacitly acknowledging that the effectiveness estimates she cites are unimpressive, Haelle asserts that “any protection is better than none”.

However, it is simply not true that getting a flu shot guarantees that you’ll receive a protective benefit, and it is not true that without vaccination your immune system can offer no defense against influenza.

In fact, last season’s flu shot provides a useful illustration of a lack of benefit. As Mike Stobbe reported for the Associated Press (AP) on June 27, 2019, the vaccine was ineffective against the strain of influenza that was circulating most widely toward the end of the flu season. As the AP article’s lead paragraph states, “The flu vaccine turned out to be a big disappointment again.” The “again” is because the flu shot is often highly ineffective due in large part to a mismatch between the strains included in the vaccine and those that are circulating among the population.

The estimate at that time was that the vaccine’s overall effectiveness was down to just 29 percent because the strain of H3N2 circulating was a mismatch to the strain included in the vaccine. As Stobbe reported, the shot “was virtually worthless during a second wave driven by a tougher strain, at just 9%.” The CDC acknowledged that the vaccine offered “no significant protection” against that strain.

In fact, the CDC’s own preliminary estimates indicated that people who’d gotten the flu shot may have actually had an increased risk of infection with the circulating strain of H3N2. The 9 percent effectiveness cited by the AP referred to the estimate for all H3N2 strains from one of the networks the CDC uses for this purpose. Results from a second network showed an effectiveness of 13 percent. Results from a third network, however, showed a vaccine effectiveness against H3N2 strains of negative 43 percent.

The CDC’s interpretation of these conflicting results was that the three networks combined “identified no vaccine protection against predominant H3N2 virus this season”. There was “No significant protection against H3N2 illnesses likely due to emergence of antigenically different A(H3N2) clade 3C.3a”.

Haelle does not provide a source for where she obtained the estimates she presents, but it was evidently the CDC. Presently, the CDC webpage providing information about the effectiveness of the flu shot’s effectiveness for the 2018 – 2019 flu season cites a study published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases on October 30, 2019. But the data from that study does not show an overall vaccine effectiveness of 44 percent, as Haelle claims. That number rather refers to the shot’s effectiveness specifically against the 2009 pandemic H1N1 strain of influenza. The overall vaccine effectiveness was far lower, at just 29 percent.

Haelle makes a similar mistake with her claim that estimated effectiveness among children was 59 percent. Once again, that refers to effectiveness against the included H1N1 strain for children aged six months to eight years. The overall effectiveness for that age group against any strain was lower, at 48 percent.

Likewise, contrary to her claim of 16 percent overall effectiveness for adults over age 65, the actual estimate for that age group was only 12 percent.

Overall effectiveness of the vaccine against the emergent H3N2 strain was just 5 percent.

Moreover, as the study authors pointed out that, while the results did not reach statistical significance, the age-specific estimates against the emergent H3N2 strain were negative for adults aged 18 to 64 years, indicating “higher odds of influenza among vaccinated compared with unvaccinated” patients.

In other words, while possibly due to chance, the data suggest that adults who got the flu shot last season were at an increased risk of infection with the emergent H3N2 strain.

As the study authors remarked, “The evasion of immunity through rapid evolution and accumulation of changes in major surface proteins of the A(H3N2) virus is a challenge for influenza vaccine strain selection and production.” The data suggest that “vaccination did not significantly reduce medically attended influenza illness due to A(H3N2) virus infection.”

Misreporting the numbers and ignoring the data indicating negative effectiveness of the vaccine against the emergent H3N2 strain aren’t the only problems with Haelle’s suggestion that getting a flu shot guarantees at least some benefit.

For starters, there are at least 200 known viruses that cause what are broadly termed “influenza-like illnesses”. Frequently, what doctors diagnose as “the flu” isn’t caused by the influenza virus at all, but by some other virus that the vaccine offers no protection against. (The only way to confirm influenza infection is with laboratory testing, which isn’t usually done.)

While the vaccine is designed to offer some protection against some strains of influenza A and B, all types of these strains represent only about 10 percent of circulating viruses known to cause flu-like symptoms.

Furthermore, according to a CDC study published in the journal Vaccine, only about 8 percent of the US population on average is infected with influenza during any given year.

Far from conferring at least some benefit for everyone, a systematic review of the medical literature published in February 2018 found that “71 healthy adults need to be vaccinated to prevent one of them experiencing influenza”.

To put it another way, most people who get a flu shot are placing themselves at risk of harm from the vaccine despite the unlikelihood that it will confer a benefit. (The only adverse events Haelle acknowledges are “headache, nausea, low fever or similar symptoms” that resemble those caused by the virus itself. She otherwise insists on the safety of the vaccine, which we’ll come to.)

In addition to the vaccine’s “modest” impact, according to that review, “the effects of inactivated vaccines on working days lost or serious complications” remains “uncertain”.

A prior systematic review had found “no evidence that they affect complications, such as pneumonia, or transmission.”

Its authors also warned that the findings of a modest protective effect must be interpreted in light of the inclusion of studies funded by the pharmaceutical industry because, unsurprisingly, studies have shown that industry funding tends to bias results in favor of product under study.

That prior review, published in 2010, also specifically criticized the CDC for deliberately misrepresenting the science in order to support its flu shot recommendations.

Instructively, it is the routine habit of journalists to turn to the CDC for their information about flu shots, which they then relay to readers as though credible despite the fact that the CDC has been shown to misrepresent the science in pursuit of its public policy goals.

Misrepresenting the Science on Vaccination of the Elderly
    Similarly contrary to NPR’s characterization of the flu shot as guaranteeing at least some benefit to every individual who receives it, a 2018 systematic review of vaccination to prevent influenza in the elderly found that 30 people aged 65 or older need to be vaccinated to prevent a single case of influenza.

The researchers also qualified that result by rating the quality of evidence as “low” and “limited by biases in the design or conduct of the studies.” They also cautioned that the data did now allow them to determine the effect of vaccination on mortality or pneumonia, which is a potentially deadly complication of influenza infection.

Contrary to Haelle’s implicit claim that science supports the CDC’s recommendation because it has proven that the vaccine reduces the risk of complications in the elderly, the review authors concluded that “The available evidence relating to complications is of poor quality, insufficient, or old and provides no clear guidance for public health regarding the safety, efficacy, or effectiveness of influenza vaccines for people aged 65 years or older.”

This again highlights the problem with relying on the CDC as a source of information. To support its flu shot recommendation for the elderly, the CDC has a history of citing studies that are simply not credible. The agency has cited a meta-analysis of observational studies finding that vaccination is associated with a reduction in flu-season deaths from any cause among the elderly by an unbelievable 50 percent.

Researchers from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), however, observed in a 2005 study in Archives of Internal Medicine that, as the vaccination rate for elderly Americans increased dramatically throughout the 1980s and 1990s, influenza mortality and hospitalization rates also significantly increased.

The NIH researchers found that, over the course of 33 flu seasons, influenza-related deaths were on average only about 5 percent and never more than 10 percent of the total number of winter deaths among the elderly. The obvious question was how it could be possible for the flu shot to reduce wintertime deaths from any cause by half when only 5 percent of deaths on average could be attributed to influenza.

Observational studies are prone to selection biases due to the inability of researchers to control for innumerable potentially confounding variables. That’s why the randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial is considered the gold standard for studies of safety and effectiveness. Yet, as the NIH researchers also observed, no such trials had ever been done to determine the flu shot’s effect on elderly mortality.

In light of this, the NIH researchers examined the methodologies of the observational studies the CDC was relying upon and identified a selection bias sometimes known as a “healthy user” bias. Specifically, it wasn’t that vaccinated individuals were less likely to die, but that frail elderly people who were more likely to die during the coming winter were less likely to get a flu shot.

A study published in the International Journal of Epidemiology in 2006 found that the magnitude of this healthy user bias was “sufficient to account entirely for the associations observed”. In other words, the observational studies presented no credible evidence that vaccinating elderly people works to reduce influenza-related deaths.

Instructively, Haelle cites no published studies to support her claim that vaccination of the elderly prevents “much death and disability”. Instead, without disclosing her source’s inherent conflicts of interest, she cites Dr. LJ Tan, chief strategy officer for the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), an organization funded in part by the CDC and whose stated mission is “to increase immunization rates”.

The IAC is also funded by pharmaceutical companies such as Merk. Influenza vaccine manufacturers that have funded the IAC during 2019 include GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Pasteur, and Seqirus.

Ignoring Science Indicating That Getting an Annual Flu Shot Can Increase the Risk of Illness
    Another important point to keep in mind is that the estimates of vaccine effectiveness that are typically presented to the public consider only a single flu season. Relatively few studies have been done examining the safety and effectiveness of repeatedly getting a flu shot year after year. And what we know from such studies also does not reflect too well on the vaccine.

As reported in the journal PLoS Medicine in April 2010, four studies in Canada had found that receipt of the seasonal flu shot for the 2008 – 2009 flu season was associated with an increased risk of illness due to the pandemic A(H1N1) “swine flu” virus that had emerged. Researchers hypothesized that this was because repeated annual vaccination “effectively blocks the more robust, complex, and cross-protective immunity afforded by prior infection.”

In other words, the immunity acquired from natural infection with influenza not only protects the host against that particular strain, but other strains of influenza, as well, whereas the vaccine does not confer that benefit.

A study published in 2011 in the Journal of Virology confirmed that annual influenza vaccination indeed hampers the development of cross-protective immunity. Specifically, whereas the vaccine is designed to stimulate a strong antibody response, or humoral immunity, cell-mediated immunity is also important for protection from influenza. Natural infection confers both humoral and a robust cell-mediated immunity, whereas getting the flu shot each year “prevented the development” of the cross-protective cellular immunity “otherwise induced by infection.”

In the words of the study’s authors, repeated annual vaccination “may render young children who have not previously been infected with an influenza virus more susceptible to infection with a pandemic influenza virus of a novel subtype.”

A study published in August 2019 in the Journal of Infectious Diseases also confirmed that any protective effects from repeated annual vaccination come at the opportunity cost of blunting the cross-protective cell-mediated immune response to influenza infection.

A CDC-funded study published in Clinical Infectious Diseases in 2014 looked at data over five flu seasons and found that the more that people got the flu shot year after year, the less effective the vaccine was at preventing the recent season’s dominant H3N2 strain. The authors hypothesized that this was due to a phenomenon known as “original antigenic sin”, which is the idea that the immune system’s subsequent response to influenza viruses is influenced by the response to an earlier first exposure. Essentially, the immune system remembers the original antigen exposure and puts out a rapid defense against that particular strain at the opportunity cost of failing to develop a less rapid but more appropriate response the currently infecting strain.

Curiously, the CDC researchers didn’t include in their study people who had not received any flu shots during any of those five years, to see how well unvaccinated people did against the H2N2 virus compared with those who’d been vaccinated for one or more consecutive years. Evidently, that is a question the CDC did not wish to discover the answer to.

Apart from failing to consider the effects of repeated annual vaccination, most studies also don’t consider non-specific effects of the flu shot, meaning outcomes other than the vaccine’s effect on the risk of influenza infection. One exception is a randomized, placebo-controlled study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases in 2012, which found that there was “no statistically significant difference in the risk of confirmed seasonal influenza infection” between children who’d gotten a flu shot and children who hadn’t. This was true even though vaccinated children demonstrated high levels of antibodies. (For further discussion of how antibodies are neither always sufficient nor even necessary for the development of immunity, see here.)

Furthermore, the study authors found that vaccinated children had an increased risk of non-influenza infections during the nine months following vaccination, including from rhinoviruses, coxsackie viruses, and echoviruses. Whatever possible benefit the vaccine might offer in terms of protection against seasonal influenza, the authors concluded, “was offset by an increased risk of other respiratory virus infection.”

In other words, their findings indicated that the influenza vaccine produced no significant benefit, only significant detriment to the functioning of children’s immune systems.

Misrepresenting the Science on the Safety of Vaccinating Pregnant Women
    No less concerning is how Haelle also advises pregnant women to get a flu shot. She asserts that the flu shot is “not only safe for pregnant mothers” but “also linked to a lower risk of miscarriage and stillbirth.”

To support her assertion that this practice is “safe”, she cites a CDC-funded observational study that considered only certain outcomes for the mother within 42 days of receiving a flu shot and did not consider any birth or developmental outcomes. To support her claim that vaccination is associated with a reduced risk of fetal death, she cites an observational study of women in Norway who’d received a flu shot during pregnancy during the 2009 – 2010 pandemic influenza A(H1N1) flu season. Importantly, the recommendation in Norway was that pregnant women receive the vaccine during the second or third trimester only, whereas the CDC has since 2004 recommended the flu shot for pregnant women even during the first trimester.

Insightfully, the authors of the Norway study acknowledged that “safety data” for the use of the influenza vaccine pregnant women had received “were lacking at the time of the pandemic” and that, instead, public health officials supported their claim that it was “safe for use during pregnancy” based on “studies in animals”.

Their own study was prompted by reports of fetal losses after vaccination that had “raised public concern about the safety of vaccination during pregnancy.” They acknowledged that one limitation of their observational study was the risk of selection bias, such as the possibility that women with a history of previous fetal death might be less likely to accept vaccination.

While they found that infection with the pandemic H1N1 influenza virus was associated with an increased risk of fetal death and that vaccination was associated with a reduced risk of an influenza diagnosis, their finding of a reduced risk of fetal death with vaccination was not statistically significant.

But that is not the only reason why Haelle’s claim is highly misleading. She could just as well have also accurately written that vaccination during pregnancy has been linked with an increased risk of miscarriage.

Several months after that Norway study was published, a study by former CDC researcher Gary S. Goldman was published in Human & Experimental Toxicology in which he looked at US population data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and found that women who’d received both the seasonal and the pandemic H1N1 flu shot during the 2008 – 2009 flu season had a significantly higher risk of having a miscarriage.

CDC researchers also followed up with their own study, which was published in the journal Vaccine in 2017. Their study looked specifically at vaccination during the first trimester since, as they understatedly acknowledged, “evidence of safety in early pregnancy is limited”. Their data also showed that vaccination was associated with an increased risk of miscarriage.

Women who’d received a flu shot during the study period, from 2010 to 2012, had twice the risk of spontaneous abortion within 28 days of vaccination. For the 2010 – 2011 flu season, vaccinated women had a 3.7 times greater risk. Neither of those findings were statistically significant. However, they also found that women who’d received a flu shot and who’d also received the vaccine the prior season had a statistically significant 7.7 times higher risk of miscarriage.

The fact that Haelle relies on observational studies to support her claim that vaccination during pregnancy is “safe” is unsurprising since no randomized, placebo-controlled trials have ever been done in the US to determine the safety of vaccinating pregnant women.

In fact, the influenza vaccine manufacturers themselves point out the lack of safety studies in their own product package inserts. For example, GlaxoSmithKline’s Fluarix insert states explicitly that “Safety and effectiveness of FLUARIX have not been established in pregnant women or nursing mothers.” Similar warnings are included in other flu shot products licensed for use in the US. No influenza vaccines have been approved by the FDA specifically for use in pregnant women, which is an “off-label” use of these products.

The reason the manufacturers include the warning about the lack of adequate safety studies for pregnant women is to absolve themselves of liability for any harms that might arise from this off-label use of their products. While the US government has granted broad legal immunity to manufacturers of vaccines recommended by the CDC for routine use in children, which includes flu shots, there are two circumstances in which a pharmaceutical company can be sued for vaccine injury: if they fail to manufacture the vaccine according to specifications or if they fail to include adequate warnings in their package inserts.

Indeed, if flu shot manufacturers were to make the same claim on their inserts about the safety of vaccinating pregnant women that Tara Haelle makes in her NPR article and that the CDC makes in its public relations messaging, they could be sued for fraud. Hence their inclusion of the warning about the lack of studies demonstrating the safety of vaccinating pregnant women.

(For further discussion and documentation related to the practice of vaccinating pregnant women for influenza, see here.)

Feigning to Bust Myths about the Flu Shot While Propagating Misinformation
    The fact that NPR is so grossly misinforming the public about the safety and effectiveness of the influenza vaccine is all the more hypocritical in light of the focus the article places on “Busting Myths” about it, as the article purports to do with its meta title, which is the title embedded into the page’s source code that is intended to appear in search engine results. The article meta description begins, “The Internet abounds with myths about the relative risks of flu and flu shots . . . .”

Attributing the assertion to “doctors”, Haelle claims that people too often “shy away from the shot because of some falsehoods or misconceptions they’ve heard about the flu vaccine.” She purports to identify “five of the most common myths about flu shots” and to present “a strong dose of science-based facts to dispel the fiction.” Yet while claiming to bust myths about the vaccine, she is herself guilty of propagating misinformation.

She presents the supposed “myths” in the form of questions and answers. We’ll address each in the order she presents them.

Can getting the flu shot make you sick?
    The first of her rhetorical questions is “Can getting the flu vaccine give you the flu or make you sick?” Haelle asserts that “The flu shot can’t give you the flu.” She goes on to explain that it’s not a live virus vaccine, but instead contains viral components that have been “inactivated” so that they cannot cause the flu. At the same time, she acknowledges that “normal responses” to flu shots include flu-like symptoms, including headache, nausea, and fever.

The distinction, though, between symptoms caused by a live virus and those caused by an inactivated influenza vaccine may not be too meaningful for anyone suffering such adverse consequences of vaccination. Just as most doctors diagnose “the flu” based on its symptoms, so would most people likely consider themselves as having “the flu”—and certainly of being “sick”—if they got a headache and fever and started throwing up after getting a flu shot.

That aside, Haelle’s statement that the vaccine “can’t give you the flu” is misleading because it remains true, as we’ve already seen, that getting an annual flu shot has been associated with an increased risk of not only influenza but also non-influenza illnesses.

Her characterization is also misleading because flu-like symptoms aren’t the only adverse events associated with the influenza vaccine and certainly aren’t the most serious.

For example, influenza vaccines, and particularly the pandemic ones, have been associated with an increased risk of an autoimmune condition called Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), the symptoms of which can resemble paralytic polio.

The use of the pandemic H1N1 flu shot in Europe was associated with an increased risk of developing narcolepsy, a neurological disorder affecting the brain’s ability to control sleep-wake cycles, resulting in uncontrollable daytime sleepiness. This might have been due to some people having a genetic predisposition wherein the vaccine triggered an autoimmune response by stimulating the production of antibodies that also attacked a protein produced in the brain’s hypothalamus that regulates the sleep-wake cycle.

Another serious harm known to be associated with influenza vaccines in children is febrile convulsions.

So, the true answer to the question is yes, flu shots can make you sick, including by potentially increasing your risk of infection with an influenza strain the vaccine is not designed protect against.

Does the CDC overestimate annual flu deaths?
    The second question she rhetorically asks is “Aren’t deaths from the flu exaggerated?” But she declines to answer this question altogether, instead asserting as “Fact” that “Deaths from influenza range from a few thousand to tens of thousands every U.S. flu season.” To support this assertion, she cites numbers from the CDC.

But this is the logical fallacy of begging the question since it is precisely the reliability of the CDC’s estimates that have long been questioned by scientific researchers!

There is in fact “substantial controversy” surrounding the CDC’s flu death estimates, to quote from a 2005 study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology. That study acknowledged “significant limitations” of the CDC’s models, including the danger of confounding by other seasonal factors, which could potentially result in “spurious attribution of deaths to influenza.”

To provide some perspective about the CDC’s claim that in an average year tens of thousands of people die from influenza, consider that the average number of deaths for which the primary underlying factor is attributed to the influenza virus on death certificates is little more than 1,000.

Nobody knows how many deaths influenza causes each year, so the CDC uses mathematical models to estimate the numbers. But its models are only as good as the assumptions built into them.

Moreover, the CDC’s models estimate the numbers of influenza-associated deaths, but just because a person dies following infection with influenza does not necessarily mean that the virus caused the death. CDC researcher William Thompson, who helped develop the models used to estimate flu deaths, acknowledged that the CDC’s numbers represent a presumed association and not necessarily causation. “Based on modelling,” Thompson has acknowledged, “we think it’s associated. I don’t know that we would say that it’s the underlying cause of death.”

Of course, that is precisely what Tara Haelle is doing when she falsely cites the CDC’s numbers as though representative of known deaths caused by the influenza virus. (For further discussion of the CDC’s controversial estimates, see here and here.)

So, the true answer to the question is nobody really knows how many people die each year because of influenza infection, and the CDC’s numbers are estimates that do not represent known cases of flu-caused deaths and may very well exaggerate the numbers.

Is mercury safe for pregnant women and fetuses?
    The next question Haelle rhetorically asks is, “Don’t flu vaccines contain dangerous ingredients, such as mercury, formaldehyde and antifreeze?” While she rightly points out that they don’t contain antifreeze, she acknowledges that they do contain “trace amounts” of formaldehyde from the manufacturing process and, in multi-dose vials of the vaccine, a preservative called thimerosal that by weight is about half ethylmercury.

However, to convince NPR readers that the mercury in flu shots poses no risk, Haelle blatantly lies to her readers. “Unlike the methylmercury that can build up in the body, ethylmercury is made of larger molecules that a cannot enter the brain; they exit the body in about a week.” She adds that vaccines made with thimerosal “have been extensively studied and are safe”.

To support her claim that ethylmercury is quickly eliminated and cannot accumulate in the body, Haelle cites an information sheet from, once again, the industry-funded Immunization Action Coalition. But that source, while similarly characterizing thimerosal as safe, does not support the claim and nowhere says that ethylmercury cannot enter the brain and does not accumulate in the body.

Secondarily, she supports that claim by citing a study published in The Lancet in 2002 that found that ethylmercury from vaccines “seems to be eliminated from blood rapidly”.

Haelle’s claims about thimerosal echo those of the CDC, which similarly claims that ethylmercury from vaccines is “readily eliminated” and so “does not build up and reach harmful levels.”

But to demonstrate that NPR and the CDC are both blatantly lying to the public, all we have to do is examine the CDC’s own sources from the scientific literature.

One source cited by the CDC to support the claim is a 2004 report by the Institute of Medicine (IOM). But that report in fact described thimerosal as a “known neurotoxin” that “can injure the nervous system”. The IOM report also acknowledged that ethylmercury from vaccines “accumulates in the brain”.

Another source the CDC cites is a study by FDA researchers published in Pediatrics in 2001. But that study admitted that the CDC’s routine childhood vaccine schedule was exposing infants to cumulative levels of mercury that exceeded the safety guidelines of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). (This was why the decision was made in 1999 to phase out the use of thimerosal in most childhood vaccines.)

While attempting to offer reassurance that studies hadn’t proven neurodevelopmental harms from vaccines, the FDA researchers also acknowledged that “no controlled studies have been conducted to examine low-dose thimerosal toxicity in humans”. Furthermore, “similar toxicological profiles between ethylmercury and methylmercury suggest that neurotoxicity may also occur at low doses of thimerosal” (emphasis added). They therefore could not “exclude the possibility of subtle neurodevelopmental abnormalities for the cumulative exposure to thimerosal in vaccines”.

Another of the CDC’s sources is a study published in Environmental Health Perspectives in 2005. But that study confirmed that, while ethylmercury from vaccines is more rapidly eliminated from the blood than methylmercury, it can also cross the blood-brain barrier and accumulate in the brain. In fact, the study showed that the type of mercury in vaccines is more persistent in the brain than methylmercury. This is because ethylmercury, once inside the brain, breaks down to inorganic mercury (meaning it’s no longer bound to carbon atoms), which is less readily eliminated once inside the brain.

The authors of that study also observed that inorganic mercury in the brain has been “associated with a significant increase in the number of microglia in the brain” and that “‘an active neuroinflammatory process’ has been demonstrated in brains of autistic patients, including a marked activation of microglia.”

Instructively, the authors drew the conclusions that the government’s use of methylmercury toxicology as a reference for risk assessment from thimerosal exposure is scientifically invalid and that the use of mercury in vaccines represents a significant cause for concern.

Researchers from the NIH have also acknowledged that, while more readily eliminated from the blood, ethylmercury is persistent in tissues, the kidneys, and the brain.

In sum, Haelle’s claim that the mercury in multi-dose vials of influenza vaccines cannot enter the brain and does not accumulate in the body is not just deceptive but an outright lie.

Moving on, to support her claim that the safety of thimerosal has been “extensively studied”, Haelle cites a 2004 Pediatrics study that reviewed available studies related to the question of whether vaccines can cause autism. That review criticized studies supporting an association for having “significant design flaws that invalidate their conclusions.”

But we could stipulate that thimerosal-containing vaccines cannot cause autism and it would not logically follow that therefore they cannot cause other serious neurological harms or fetal death.

Furthermore, the same criticism the Pediatrics study made of studies supporting an association can also be made of the observational studies finding no association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism.

In fact, while the CDC claims that vaccines can’t cause autism, the 2004 IOM report it cites explicitly acknowledged that the hypothesis that vaccines can cause autism in genetically susceptible individuals “cannot be excluded” by observational studies. In fact, none of the studies examined by the IOM was designed to take into consideration the possibility of genetically susceptible subpopulations. This, the IOM further conceded, could explain why these studies had failed to find an association!

To support the claim that flu shots “are safe” even for pregnant women and infants as young as six months, Haelle also cites a study by FDA researchers published in Risk Analysis in 2013. But that study was based on a comparison of estimated levels of injected ethylmercury from annual influenza vaccination with the EPA’s safety guidelines for ingested methylmercury. Ironically, the FDA researchers cited the 2005 Environmental Health Perspectives study, describing it as “the most relevant study on which to base a comparative assessment of infant mercury assessment of infant mercury exposure or risk from thimerosal relative to MeHg [methylmercury].” Yet the FDA scientists ignored that prior study’s conclusion that judging the risks from injected ethylmercury based on comparison with what’s known about the toxicological properties of ingested methylmercury is not a scientifically valid practice!

No less ironically, while Haelle claims that ethylmercury cannot enter the brain, the Risk Analysis study she cites to support her argument acknowledges that it does.

So, the true answer to the question is no, it absolutely is not “safe”, in any meaningful sense of the word, to inject pregnant women and infants with a known neurotoxin that crosses both the placental and blood-brain barriers and accumulates in the brain. While the potential harms from this dangerous practice remain unknown because it hasn’t been well studied and symptoms of harm may not be noticeable until many years after vaccination, it is biologically plausible if not probable that neurodevelopmental harms do result. In accordance with the precautionary principle, anyone choosing to get a flu shot—and especially pregnant women and parents of young children—should opt for a thimerosal-free single-dose vial version of the vaccine to avoid the unnecessary exposure.

Does public vaccine policy profit the pharmaceutical industry?
    The fourth question Haelle rhetorically asks is whether pregnant women should avoid getting the flu shot, which we’ve already been over, so we’ll skip to the fifth.

Her fifth and final question is “Don’t pharmaceutical companies make a massive profit from flu vaccines?” Humorously, the answer to her question depends entirely upon how one defines “massive”. She acknowledges that influenza vaccines produced an estimated revenue of $2.2 billion in 2018, putting that into some perspective by also citing the figure of $1.2 trillion in total pharmaceutical industry revenue.

“If pharmaceutical companies didn’t make a profit off vaccines, they likely wouldn’t manufacture them,” Haelle also argues. But while the profit motive in and of itself isn’t problematic, her argument ignores the fact that the US federal government has granted influenza vaccine manufacturers legal immunity, while state governments mandate their use in children. She ignores the fact that, were it not for this government intervention into the marketplace, pharmaceutical companies might well not profit off this or other vaccines. Indeed, it was precisely because vaccine injury lawsuits were putting manufacturers out of business—which in turn threatened the public policy goals of government health officials—that the US Congress passed the law in 1986 granting broad legal immunity to the pharmaceutical industry.

Haelle closes by arguing that, even if you don’t get a flu shot for yourself, you should do it to protect others. She implies that the vaccine confers herd immunity by claiming that getting a flu shot will also help protect vulnerable people around you from influenza infection.

However, the 2018 systematic review of vaccination to prevent influenza in healthy adults pointed out that the prior 2010 review had found “no evidence” that flu shots “affect complications, such as pneumonia, or transmission” (emphasis added). That prior finding was not altered in the updated review by researchers from Cochrane, an international organization specializing in this type of study, which also known as a meta-analysis. In a commentary published at the same time as the updated review, leading Cochrane researchers pointed out that there remains “little evidence on prevention of complications, transmission, or time off work” (emphasis added).

A study published in January 2018 in PNAS, the journal of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, found that people who’d gotten a flu shot two years in a row actually shed over six times as much aerosolized virus in their breath than people who’d skipped the shot both years. While calling for further studies to confirm their results, they remarked that “this observation, together with recent literature suggesting reduced protection with annual vaccination, would have implications for influenza vaccination recommendations and policies.”

One would certainly hope so, but, then, neither the government nor mainstream media outlets like NPR seem to have much interest in critically and objectively reevaluating existing public vaccine policies in light of scientific advancements in our knowledge about the immune system and the effects of vaccination.

Conclusion
    The hypocrisy of Tara Haelle’s NPR article is staggering. While purporting to debunk “myths” that lead people to avoid getting a flu shot, she grossly deceives NPR’s readers on practically every count, including by blatantly lying that the mercury from flu shots can’t enter or accumulate in the brain.

Her intent is palpably not to properly inform people so that they may conduct their own individual risk-benefit analysis and determine for themselves whether getting an annual flu shot is the right choice for them or their loved ones. Her transparent purpose is rather to manufacture consent for the CDC’s influenza vaccine recommendations—and if the goal of creating more demand for the pharmaceutical industry’s flu shot products requires grossly misinforming the public about the science, so be it.

As far as NPR would have its readers believe, there is simply no reasonable basis for anyone to choose not to get a flu shot. But that is ludicrous. There are innumerable legitimate and science-based reasons why individuals might choose not to comply with the CDC’s recommendations.

Of course, it’s useful to remember that when NPR, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other mainstream media outlets systematically deceive the public about the safety and effectiveness of the influenza vaccine, they are simply following the example set by the CDC.

Postscript

Prior to writing this article, I confronted Tara Haelle on Twitter about a few of her deceptions (see here and here). Here was her dismissive response:
    Quote Tara Haelle

@tarahaelle
    The ignorance! It hurts! As Luke would say, everything in those sentences are wrong. https://twitter.com/jeremyrhammond/s...95170015825920

Jeremy R. Hammond
    @jeremyrhammond
    Replying to @PlumRemson and 2 others
    She forgot to report the flu shot's negative effectiveness against H3N2 last season; how studies show the more you get it the less effective it becomes; how it can increase your risk of illness from new strains and non-influenza respiratory infections, etc. 🙄

3:17 PM - Dec 21, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See Tara Haelle's other Tweets
    I will leave it to you, dear reader, to examine the scientific evidence for yourself and determine which one of us is demonstrating willful ignorance and dishonesty.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Delight (24th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #650
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whooping cough outbreak closes Texas school despite 100-percent vaccination rate
    Sunday, December 22nd 2019 at 5:45 am
    Written By: GMI Reporter
    https://www.greenmedinfo.health/blog...-percent-vacc2

"Despite a 100% vaccination rate, a Texas school closes early for winter break due to a whooping cough outbreak. Clearly the vaccine is failing to work as advertised.

If ever there was convincing proof that vaccination does not equate to bona fide immunity, it is at St. Theresa Catholic School in Texas...

Reported by FoxNews.com on Dec. 19th, the school experienced an outbreak of whooping cough, causing them to close their doors and start their winter break early.

On Dec. 4th, St. Theresa Catholic School in Memorial Park, reported its first case to the Texas Department of State Health Services. Since then, the outbreak has continued to escalate -- and not because of the abuse of religious and medical exemptions, and so-called "anti-vaxxer" parents.

According to the FoxNews report, the school vaccine uptake rate was at 100%:

“Officials with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston said that 100 percent of students who attend St. Theresa Catholic School are vaccinated against the illness.”

This was confirmed by the following statement to parents sent by the school:

In response to this incident, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) posted an article titled, “Pertussis: Vaccine Failure, Not Failure to Vaccinate,” explaining how despite propaganda to the contrary, it is clearly not conscientious objectors to vaccination driving outbreaks like these (i.e. so-called “anti-vaxxers”), but a failing pertussis vaccine.

In fact, according to CHD's article the vaccine itself may be driving increased risk for whooping cough:
    “Studies show that by five years after completion of the DTaP series, children were up to 15 times more likely to acquire pertussis compared to the first year after the series.”

There are plenty of additional examples in the published literature of vaccination failure in highly vaccinated populations. View 30+ studies on the topic here.

There are also serious questions as to whether vaccines like DTaP are causing more harm than good. GreenMedInfo.com indexes peer-reviewed, published studies that confirm the unintended, adverse effects of vaccinations. You can view close to a thousand study abstracts on the subject on our Vaccination Database. The DTP vaccine has been linked to over 30 adverse health effects which you can viewed here: Vaccination: Diphtheria-Pertussis-Tetanus.

Due to our advocacy on this subject, we have been systematically censored, including recent successful attempts to de-platform us from Mailchimp, Pinterest, and Google (learn more here). Please learn more and support our cause by becoming a member or donating, and celebrating our 10 year anniversary with us. "
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Delight (25th December 2019), Franny (25th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #651
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Benefits of contracting measles by Viera Scheibner, Ph.D.

Well-managed natural infectious diseases are beneficial for children.

When infectious diseases of childhood are not mismanaged by the administration of antibiotics, or by suppressing fever, the diseases prime and mature the immune system and also represent developmental milestones.

Having measles not only results in life-long specific immunity to measles, but also in life-long non-specific immunity to degenerative diseases of bone and cartilage, sebaceous skin diseases, immunoreactive diseases and certain tumours as demonstrated by Ronne (1985).

Having mumps protects against ovarian cancer (West 1969).

This is the area that should be researched and the results heeded instead of trying the impossible: to eradicate infectious diseases.

Approaching childhood diseases with common sense and wisdom.

The already quoted large group of Swiss doctors that formed a working committee questioning the Swiss’ Health Department’s policy of mass vaccination with the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine, wrote that up to 1969, at the Basel University Paediatric Clinic, artificial infection with measles was used to treat successfully the nephrotic syndrome (Albonico et al. 1990).

Asthma and allergies prevented by natural measles disease.

As shown by Shaheen et al. (1996), even in a developing country having measles is beneficial: it prevents atopy: “After adjustment for breastfeeding and other variables, measles infection was associated with a large reduction in the risk of skin-prick test positivity to household dustmite . . . 17 (12.8%) of 133 participants who had had measles infection were atopic compared with 33 (25.6%) of 129 of those who had been vaccinated and not had had measles”.

Alm et al. (1999) wrote that increased prevalence of atopic disorders in children may be associated with changes in types of childhood infections, vaccination programmes, and intestinal microflora.

They found that at the Steiner schools in Sweden, “52% of the children had had antibiotics in the past, compared with 90% in the control schools…18% and 93% of children respectively, had had combined immunisation against measles, mumps, and rubella, and 61% of the children at the Steiner schools had had measles”.

“Fermented vegetables, containing live lactobacilli, consumed by 63% of the children at Steiner schools, were compared with 4.5% at the control schools….Skin-prick tests and blood tests showed that the children from Steiner schools had lower prevalence of atopy than controls”.

Engineered measles virus used in anti-cancer therapy.

Carmona Mota (1973) described a remission of infantile Hodgkin’s disease after natural measles. They wrote, “A 23-months-old Caucasian male was seen for the first time in April 1970 with a large mass in the neck due to hypertrophy of the left cervical lymph nodes. Before radiotherapy could be started the child developed measles. Much to our surprise the large cervical mass vanished without further therapy.”

Many others started researching and writing about the oncolytic (cancer-destroying) effect of measles virus.

Msaouel et al. (2009) conducted clinical testing of engineered oncolytic measles virus strains in the treatment of cancer. Even though the virus they used was a vaccine-type virus, the research was done in vitro with a virus directly injected into the tumour. They wrote, “It is of note that a number of viral strains, including certain derivatives of the attenuated live measles virus Edmonston (MV-Edm) vaccine strain, demonstrate a propensity to preferentially infect, propagate in, and destroy cancerous tissue.

The reason for using modified viruses was given as “concerns regarding the potential of wild-type-viruses to cause serious side effects, technical limitations in manufacturing viral lots of high purity for clinical use, as well as the overwhelming excitement and fervent support for the, at the time, newly emerging chemotherapy approaches that slowed down research on alternative strategies”.

One can reasonably speculate that there were also political reasons for using a vaccine measles virus (an engineered measles virus), and not the wild measles virus, because the next question to answer would be why not simply let children have the natural measles and thus achieve the long-term non-specific immunity to a number of cancers.

The dangers of medical interference in disease management.

It is disconcerting that as in the past, even today’s doctors still relentlessly suppress fever and administer antibiotics as part of the standard practice ignoring well-documented published research which demonstrated that suppressing fever at the same time as administering antibiotics (and other medications) encourages the growth and general viability of the pathogens and their ability to develop resistance to such medications and may lead to their increased virulence (Mackowiak (1981)).

I end with an important message from history, which unfortunately fell on deaf ears and which has not lost its relevance to modern medical practice.

In a letter to the Duchess Sophia, mother of the future George I of England, Princess Elizabeth Charlotte (Liselotte) von der Pfalz, Duchess of Orleans and widow of the younger brother of Louis XIV, wrote:

Our misfortune continues. The doctors have made the same mistake treating the little Dauphin as they did ministering to his mother, the Dauphiness. When the child was quite red from the rash and perspired profusely, they [the doctors] performed phlebotomy and administered strong emetics; the child died during these operations. Everybody knows that the doctors caused the death of the Dauphin, since his little brother who had the same sickness, was hidden away from the 9 physicians who were busy with his older brother, by the young maids, who have given him a little wine with biscuits.
    Yesterday, when the child had high fever, they wanted also to perform phlebotomy but his two governessess were firmly opposed to the idea and instead kept the child warm. This one also would have certainly died if the doctors had had their way.

I do not understand why they don’t learn by experience. Had they no heart, when they saw the Dauphiness die after phlebotomy and emetics, not to dispose of her child?

Koprowski (1962) summarised the still relevant historic message, ”Avoid physicians and thou will be cured.”

Summary

Despite their long history of failures and tragedies arising from their observed derailing effects on the immune system, outdated procedures for both disease prevention, i.e. vaccination, and disease management, i.e. treatment hostile to the body’s defences, such as antibiotics and anti-pyretics, remain standard practice to this day. The damage already done will continue to affect future generations for some time to come.
    The unscientific standard procedures should be abandoned and the natural processes and the innate intelligence of the immune system respected. Medicine should adopt a common sense attitude to natural infectious diseases and their vital role in priming and maturing the immune system, for children’s long-term benefit.

Ronne T. 1985. Measles virus infection without rash in childhood is related to diseases in adult life. Lancet; 5 Jan: 1-5.

West RO. 1966. Epidemiologic studies of malignancies of the ovaries. Cancer; 1001-1007.

Albonico H et al 1990. Vaccination campaign against measles, mumps and rubella, A constraining project for a dubious future? Working group of doctors for selective MMR vaccination.18 pages, self-published.

Sheheen et al. 1996. Measles and atopy in Guinea-Bissau. Lancet; 347: 1792-1796.

Alm et al. (1999). Atopy in children of families with an anthroposophic lifestyle. Lancet; 353: 1485-1488.

Carmon Mota H. 1973. Infantile Hodgkins’disease: remission after measles. BMJ; 19May: 423.

Msaouel P, et al. 2009. Clinical testing of engineered oncolytic measles virus strains in the treatment of cancer: An overview. Curr Opin Mol Ther; February; 11(1): 43-53.

Mackowiak PA. 1981. Direct effects of hyperthermia on pathogenic microorganisms: teleologic implications with regard to fever. Rev Infect Dis; 3(3).

Koprowski H. 1962. The role of hyperergy in measles encephalitis. Am J Dis Child; 103:103-108.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), Delight (25th December 2019), meeradas (26th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), onawah (26th December 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Stephanie (26th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #652
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Washington Post Attacks Barbara Loe Fisher and Dr. Joseph Mercola to Sway Public Opinion on MMR Vaccine
    December 26, 2019
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/washi...n-mmr-vaccine/

Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine “Safe and Effective”?
    by Vera Sharav
    Alliance for Human Research Protection

"The inconvenient evidence that won’t go away…

According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):

During the 10-year period, 2004 -2015, there were ZERO deaths due to measles.
    During the same period, the government surveillance system –Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System (VAERS) — 108 babies died following MMR vaccination.

The following information was compiled and first reported by the National Vaccine Information Center, a respected national grass roots organization formed in 1982, by parents whose children have been injured by a vaccine.

The Washington Post saw fit to denigrate the organization for accepting financial support from Joseph Mercola, an osteopathic physician who is a successful merchant of vitamin C and D supplements and alternative health products.

The Washington Post reporters who authored the December 19th hatchet job – Neena Satija, Lena H. Sun, with contributions by Mark Guarino, Alice Crites and Everdeen Mason – adhered to the hackneyed 20-year old repeated refrain that lays the blame for the controversy ignited by the MMR vaccine on one doctor.

The controversy has escalated in response to the accumulating empirical evidence of children who have suffered irreversible harm, which vaccine stakeholders dismiss as “anecdotal”; coupled with increasingly aggressive government-mandated vaccination policies, and a vastly inflated childhood vaccination schedule.

The mainstream media is no longer independent or impartial; their reporting is slanted inasmuch as their owners and advertisers are stakeholders in the multi-billion dollar business of vaccines.

The media would have us all believe that Dr. Andrew Wakefield is to blame for having single-handedly undermined public trust in patently false official claims and assurances that “vaccines are safe and effective”.

We are supposed to believe that Dr. Wakefield made up none-existing safety problems related to the MMR and problems regarding vaccines generally.

Here are some sobering facts that the the financially vested stakeholders in vaccines don’t want you to know:
    1) In 1998, the same year that the controversial “Wakefield Lancet study” was published, a review was published in the journal Pediatrics. The authors were public health officials and attorneys with the U.S. Vaccine Injury Compensation Program who reviewed the medical records of 48 children aged 10 to 49 months who were vaccinated with the MMR between 1970 and 1993. They reported that:

“The onset of neurologic signs or symptoms occurred with a nonrandom, statistically significant distribution of cases on days 8 and 9. No cases were identified after the administration of monovalent mumps or rubella vaccine. This clustering suggests that a causal relationship between measles vaccine and encephalopathy may exist as a rare complication of measles vaccination.”

2) Twenty years later, the latest version is the MMRV vaccine which added the Varicella virus (chicken pox) to the MMR vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) acknowledged (February 2018, here and here) that rare serious side effects, of both MMR and MMRV include: brain damage, coma, chronic seizure disorder, lowered level of consciousness and loss of hearing.

3) In April 2019, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), a non-profit which investigates the safety of medical procedures, pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines, and educating the public about their right to informed consent to all medical procedures, received documentation from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in response to their Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents pertaining to the clinical studies submitted for the MMRII vaccine approval.

The licensure documents revealed that only 8 pre-licensing clinical trials were completed prior to FDA approval of MMRII vaccine licensing.

These trials involved a total of 834 children who were followed for only 42 days. Of these 8 studies, 3 studies involved less than 350 children compared the MMRII vaccine to another vaccine. And the remaining 5 studies compared health outcomes of children vaccinated with different lots of the MMRII vaccine.

These trials do not meet legitimate scientific standards requiring placebo-controlled trials. The documents reveal that a shocking number of children in all 8 pre-clinical licensing studies, suffered high rates of upper respiratory illness (55%) and gastrointestinal illness (40%) were reported, along with additional side effects which included fever, malaise, and measles-like rash.

4) “As of May 31, 2019, there have been more than 94,972 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 468 related deaths, 7,127 hospitalizations, and 1,820 related disabilities. However, the numbers of vaccine-related injuries and deaths reported to VAERS may not reflect the true number of serious health problems that occur after MMR vaccination.”

5) As of July 1, 2019 there have been 1,274 claims filed in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) for 82 deaths and 1,192 injuries that occurred after measles vaccination. Of that number, the U.S. Court of Claims administering the VICP has compensated 484 children and adults, who have filed claims for measles vaccine injury.

6) Product Information Insert for PROQUAD (MMRV), the latest version of the MMR was filed by Merck in January 2019. The product insert reported the following documented serious adverse effects following vaccination:

measles;
    atypical measles;
    vaccine strain varicella;
    varicella-like rash;
    herpes zoster;
    herpes simplex;
    pneumonia & respiratory infection;
    pneumonitis;
    bronchitis;
    epididymitis;
    cellulitis;
    skin infection;
    subacute sclerosing panencephalitis;
    aseptic meningitis;
    thrombocytopenia;
    aplastic anemia
    (anemia due to the bone marrow’s inability to produce platelets, red and white blood cells);
    lymphadenitis (inflammation of the lymph nodes);
    anaphylaxis including related symptoms of peripheral, angioneurotic and facial edema;
    agitation;
    ocular palsies;
    necrotizing retinitis (inflammation of the eye);
    nerve deafness;
    optic and retrobulbar neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve);
    Bell’s palsy (sudden but temporary weakness of one half of the face);
    cerebrovascular accident (stroke);
    acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;
    measles inclusion body encephalitis;
    transverse myelitis;
    encephalopathy;
    Guillain-Barre Syndrome;
    syncope (fainting);
    tremor;
    dizziness;
    paraesthesia;
    febrile seizure;
    afebrile seizures or convulsions;
    polyneuropathy
    (dysfunction of numerous peripheral nerves of the body);
    Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
    Henoch-Schönlein purpura;
    acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy;
    erythema multiforme;
    panniculitis;
    arthritis;
    death
    Five years earlier, a Canadian study published in 2014, reported that the risk of febrile seizures was double in children receiving the MMR-V vaccine compared to infants who received separate doses of MMR and varicella vaccines.

And a 2015 meta-analysis published in the journal Vaccine reported a two-fold increase in febrile seizures between 5 and 12 days or 7 and 10 days following MMR-V vaccination in children between the ages of 10 and 24 months.

7) The Product Information Insert for the MMRII, filed by Merck in May 2017, reported the following serious adverse complications:

brain inflammation (encephalitis)
    encephalopathy (chronic brain dysfunction);
    panniculitis
    (inflammation of the fat layer under the skin); \atypical measles;
    syncope (sudden loss of consciousness, fainting);
    vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels);
    pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas);
    diabetes mellitus;
    thrombocytopenia purpura (blood disorder);
    Henoch-Schönlein purpura
    (inflammation and bleeding in the small blood vessels);
    acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy
    (rare vasculitis of the skin’s small vessels occurring in infants);
    leukocytosis (high white blood cell count);
    anaphylaxis (shock);
    bronchial spasms;
    pneumonia;
    pneumonitis(inflammation of the lung tissues);
    arthritis and arthralgia (joint pain);
    myalgia (muscle pain);
    polyneuritis (inflammation of several nerves simultaneously);
    measles inclusion body encephalitis
    (disease affecting the brain of immunocompromised persons);
    subacute sclerosing panencephalitis
    (fatal progressive brain disorder thought to be caused by exposure to the measles virus);
    Guillain-Barre Syndrome;
    (disease where the body’s immune system attacks the nerves);
    acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
    (ADEM- brief widespread inflammation of the nerve’s protective covering);
    transverse myelitis
    (inflammation of the spinal cord);
    aseptic meningitis;
    erythema multiforme
    (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection);
    urticarial rash
    (hives, itching from an allergic reaction);
    measles-like rash;
    Stevens-Johnson syndrome
    (severe reaction causing the skin and mucous membranes to blister, die, and shed);
    nerve deafness
    (hearing loss from damage to the inner ear);
    otitis media (ear infection);
    retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye);
    optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve);
    conjunctivitis (pink eye);
    ocular palsies (dysfunction of the ocular nerve);
    epididymitis (inflammation of the epididymis);
    paresthesia (burning or prickling of the skin);
    death. "
    Read the full article at Alliance for Human Research Protection: https://ahrp.org/measles-mumps-rubel...and-effective/
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Delight (27th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Stephanie (27th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #653
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FDA Approves Merck's New Live Ebola Vaccine Which It Says Can Shed and Cause Immunosuppression
    Posted on: Tuesday, December 24th 2019 at 6:00 am
    Written By: GMI Reporter
    This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2019
    https://www.greenmedinfo.health/blog...SzJ2WEF5In0%3D

"Merck has received the FDA's fast-tracked approval of a live, genetically modified Ebola vaccine which, according to its vaccine insert, can cause a novel new form of Ebola-type infection, resulting in immunosuppression and possible shedding of live virus to others.

On Dec. 20th, 2019, Merck announced it received FDA approval for an Ebola vaccine which contains the virus known as recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus–Zaire Ebola virus (rVSV-ZEBOV), and will be marketed under the name ERVEBO.

The rVSV-ZEBOV is a live, replication-competent virus, produced with the same African green monkey derived Vero cell line Merck used to create the Rotateq vaccine targeting rotavirus infections. The Vero cell line has been previously identified to carry at least two surreptitious simian endogenous retroviruses whose significant risks to human health have not yet been formally evaluated.

VSV-ZEBOV is produced through genetic modification, combining the vesicular stomatitis virus (which on its own can cause flu-like illness in humans) in which the gene for native envelope glycoprotein (P03522) is replaced with that from the Ebola virus (P87666), Kikwit 1995 Zaire strain.

In its recent press release, Merck acknowledged that the vaccine may result in the shedding of RNAs from the live virus in the blood, saliva, urine, and fluid from the skin of the vaccinated, and could result in the theoretical transmission of the vaccine virus to others (based on previous RT-PCR testing). The vaccine insert also states:

“ Transmission of vaccine virus is a theoretical possibility. Vaccine virus RNA has been detected in blood, saliva, or urine for up to 14 days after vaccination. The duration of shedding is not known; however, samples taken 28 days after vaccination tested negative. Vaccine virus RNA has been detected in fluid from skin vesicles that appeared after vaccination.”

The clinical studies conducted on the vaccine included safety assessments, noting serious adverse effects which included life-threatening anaphylaxis. Another particularly concerning adverse effect of the ERVEBO vaccine was identified after white blood cell counts were assessed in 697 subjects:

“Decreases in lymphocytes were reported in up to 85% of subjects and decreases in neutrophils were reported in up to 43% of subjects. No associated infections were reported.”

Considering the fact that Ebola virus infection causes the death of lymphocytes1 and neutrophils,2 the vaccine appears to induce the very same type of immunosuppressive effects that are associated with morbidity and mortality from the disease it is attempting to prevent.

Moreover, according to Merck, the vaccine may interfere with laboratory tests intended to identify Ebola infection: “Interference with Laboratory Tests

Following vaccination with ERVEBO, individuals may test positive for anti-Ebola glycoprotein (GP) antibody and/or Ebola GP nucleic acid or antigens.”“Interference with Laboratory Tests

Following vaccination with ERVEBO, individuals may test positive for anti-Ebola glycoprotein (GP) antibody and/or Ebola GP nucleic acid or antigens.”In summary, the vaccine may:

1) produce widespread RNA virus infection within the tissues of those vaccinated

2) may shed and infect others

3) produce immunosuppressive effects consistent with Ebola infection

4) produce immune effects that may prevent laboratory tests from discerning wild-type Ebola infection from vaccine-strain Ebola infection

Additional references

1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5897007/

2 https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0524101419.htm
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Stephanie (28th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #654
    Thanks

Listening now .....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), onawah (28th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #655
    Thanks

The tipping point is nigh

Quote Dec 20 at 11:24pm
    We are going to win this battle and here’s why
    Levi Quackenboss

Do you guys remember back when Vaxxed came out and I wrote an article about vaccine safety skepticism reaching a “tipping point?” The tipping point is the point at which consumers will drive the demand for vaccine change (as in, reject them) and we don't have to rely on lawmakers to protect us anymore.

The consumer-driven tipping point is why we see growth hormone-free labeling in milk and Non-GMO Project labeling on food when there are no laws requiring them. Companies figured out that their products are passed over at a high rate if they don’t provide consumers with what they want.

How does our movement fit into this?

There was a chain of events set into motion that began with Vaxxed being kicked out of Tribeca in April 2016. The media explosion landed Polly Tommey and Andrew Wakefield on the morning talk show circuit, which began to normalize the conversation around vaccine injury. Normalization is critical to achieving the tipping point.

The parents who have woken up to the hazards of vaccination--and are willing to go to great lengths to stop other children from suffering as theirs have--are not crazies, outliers, or fringe. They are the passionate, early adopters of a deeply-held belief-- of a knowing-- that is on the cusp of mass consumption.

Remember back before early 2016 it felt like there were only 500 of us in the country and we all knew each other? Appearing on local news, looking intelligent and ordinary is critical to recruiting new members to reach the tipping point. People came out of the shadows. They went to the movie. They started talking. They found each other on Facebook. They formed “Bring Vaxxed to XYZ town” groups in 2016 that transitioned to “Over my dead body will you pass this vaccine bill” groups in 2019.

We coasted on that Vaxxed effect for three years while compliance rates dropped and exemptions rose. Then, Adam Schiff came along in February of this year and started chopping us off at the legs. Do you remember when we would wake up every single morning to more bull****? Amazon, Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Congress, the Senate, Peter Hotez, and the Ethan Lindenberger hoax. What a kick in the nuts that time was. I was dizzy from the chaos.

But there was a day in April that I called my friend Louise at Fearless Parent about the whole mess and her tone took my breath away. “What a beautiful awakening this is,” she said. “Look how many people are hearing about us for the very first time. What an incredible gift Adam Schiff has given us. Our books are selling out.”

She reset my perspective completely. We had a lovely conversation about the universe always conspiring in our favor and how all is exactly as it should be. And from that moment onward I graciously accepted these gifts as New York children got kicked out of school and Colorado and Washington State barely escaped by the skin of their teeth. The great awakening was underway.

How many of us are there?

Have you heard that the number of completely unvaccinated American children has quadrupled between 2001 and 2017? We now have up to 1.4% of children receiving absolutely no vaccines. That’s 56,000 new babies every year with nada in the vaccine department.

Add into that the number of parents who selectively vaccinate, and those who started vaccinating but stopped.

Keep in mind that vaccine uptake rates have several factors—religious, personal, and medical exemptions make up 1 to 2% of the shortfall of the numbers I’m going to show you in a bit, but the rest of it is the non-compliers. These are people who aren’t vaccinating their kids on schedule, or at all, and are sending their kids to school anyway and ignoring the calls from the school nurse. No one ever talks about the non-compliers in bill hearings, do they? It takes being able to play chicken with the school and say, “Go ahead, I dare you to kick my kid out.”

The media likes to say that non-compliers don’t have access to or awareness about vaccines, but I don’t buy that. Uninsured children, and kids on Medicaid, are eligible for free vaccines and have been for decades. Any parent who sees a nurse or pediatrician is completely aware of vaccines. We are told that poorer and inner-city mothers don’t have access to vaccines but that’s simply nonsense-- many of them are making an informed decision (informed by their own experiences, family, friends and neighbors) to decline the vaccines.

How many does it take to tip?

Researchers at the Social Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center have looked into this tipping point issue and claim that it takes only 10% of a population to hold an unshakable belief before the majority of society is triggered to adopt that belief.

I disagree that such a blanket statement can be made.

10% of the population isn’t the tipping point threshold with every issue. If the issue has a tightly-controlled narrative, or an “official story,” such as the age of the Egyptian pyramids and how they were built, or whether our government is in possession of alien aircraft or bodies, 10% of the population holding the unapproved opinion is not enough to effect change. Governments, media, and academia all act as gatekeepers to information and official stories and beat down voices that dare to dissent from their consensus. The people must be an empowered 10%.

By way of example, 20% of Americans already believe that aliens have visited Earth but it hasn’t tipped the beliefs of the majority. This is because the media mocks and embarrasses people who speak out about alien life (sound familiar?) and amplify the narrative that anyone who claims to have seen aliens is an inbred hillbilly who took a probe up the butt.

And who has proof to show them otherwise? No one. Except maybe Bob Lazar.

How much do we need for our cause?

I’m going to make a guess, only because I’ve been in this fight a few years and read a lot, for no other reason. I think 10% of the population sharing our concerns and rejecting certain vaccines is not high enough and I think 25% is more than we need.

My money is on 18%. If we can get 18% of empowered Americans to stand up with us on the key vaccines, we will win this fight over mandates without exemptions once and for all.

Remember, the battle is strictly about:

· Measles

· Pertussis

· HPV

· Influenza

It’s only about these four infections because that’s what the media is instructed to make the public care about. Once we get the parents of 18% of kids to join forces on just these four those vaccines, we have got this won.

So where are we at?

Here are some 2017 stats (the latest we have) on infant and toddler vaccination to show you where our numbers are at currently for rejecting selected vaccines:

· 6% of infants have parents who didn’t get them all 3 doses of the DTaP, and 17% have parents who didn’t get the 4th dose for them.

· 8.5% of toddlers have parents who reject the MMR completely.

· 8.6% of infants have parents who didn’t complete or start the hepatitis B series.

· 24% of newborns have parents reject the birth dose of hepatitis B.

· 27% of infants have parents who rejected the rotavirus vaccine.

· 39% of toddlers have parents who reject the second dose of hepatitis A and 14% of their parents rejected both doses.

Did you see that? 27% of infants don’t get the rotavirus vaccine! Where are the headlines about poopy diapers and butt rash? There are none because it’s not a hot-button vaccine. Hell, if we wanted to mobilize to get rotavirus taken off the schedule we probably could at this point, its reputation is so terrible.

Furthermore, the percentage of parents who don’t comply with the entire combined 7-vaccine series for their infants was at 27.8% in 2015, the year before Vaxxed came out. By the end of 2016 the rejections had risen to 29.3%, and by the end of 2017 the parents of 29.6% of infants were out of full compliance.

30% is a huge number. But again, they’re not all empowered parents, not all of them have the same reasons for not complying, and it’s not 30% rejecting every vaccine in the series.

It’s gets worse (really it gets better)

Rejection is far more pronounced with the HPV vaccine. That’s why the events in New York-- losing the exemption and then facing HPV and flu vaccine mandate legislation-- later have been so critical to reaching the tipping point. These two bills have been the greatest of all of 2019’s gifts.

The HPV vaccine is detested in America.

35% of 15-year old girls were never vaccinated with even one dose of HPV vaccine in 2016.

44% of 15-year old boys were never vaccinated with even one dose of HPV vaccine in 2016.

55% of early teens who received one dose of HPV were still not up-to-date with two doses by their 15th birthdays.

The numbers show that the highest unvaccinated rates for HPV are in non-Hispanic whites, but the teens who live below poverty have significantly higher vaccination rates than the teens who are at or above poverty. Pretend you hear me clapping between words when you read this: being poor does not hinder access to vaccination.

There is also massive rejection of the flu vaccine: 36% of kids 6 months to 17 years have parents who refused the flu vaccine in 2018-2019. The parents of toddlers reject it 26% of the time and the parents of teens reject it 48% of the time.

These are your people! Go find them!

What do we do with this information?

We’ve already got the tipping point numbers we need in the anti-HPV and flu vaccine crowd. They are not having those vaccines! Surely a great many of them are empowered parents and we are across that 18% line. Once we fully educate these parents on the pertussis vaccine and measles, they can do the rest of the work for us. They can file exemptions, pull their kids from school, write letters to the editor, testify, go on the news, tell off their legislators, protest at the state house.

There’s no need to overwhelm our newcomers with hepatitis B and chickenpox talk, it isn’t necessary. The media isn’t writing about those infections. Flu, HPV, measles, whooping cough. That’s it. Stick to the script.

Here’s how you hook them: constantly promote the messaging that as soon as laws are passed to remove exemptions for the childhood schedule, mandates for flu and HPV vaccines will immediately follow. Point to New York as proof.

In New York State there were all of 120 days between the childhood exemptions being removed and the legislation to mandate the HPV vaccine being introduced. Legislators will waste no time making this a reality in every state that loses exemptions.

So what do you say?

There are three major points to know for whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine:

1. The pertussis vaccine makes kids sick. Children vaccinated with the DTaP and Tdap become more susceptible to contracting mutated pertussis for their lifetimes.

2. Protection created by the pertussis vaccine is incredibly short. Kids vaccinated with acellular pertussis are susceptible to developing pertussis after just one year because the vaccine wanes.

3. No one is helping their community by vaccinating themselves for whooping cough. The CDC admits there is no such thing as “herd immunity” created with the pertussis vaccine because it spreads so easily, the vaccine wanes, and the acellular vaccine can’t prevent the bacteria from colonizing in the nose.

And here are three points to know for measles vaccine:

1. The measles vaccine failure rate is so high that we will never meet the made-up number for "herd immunity." 7% of people don’t make antibodies to the measles vaccine with one dose, and almost everyone born before 1990 has had only one dose. A second dose creates antibodies in some of those non-responders, but only for a short period of time. So, we as a society will never be above a 93% vaccination rate because of this primary vaccine failure.

2. Antibodies from the measles vaccine don’t last forever in everyone. Protection drops drastically after the first decade, even more so after 16 years. Getting a third dose of measles vaccine isn’t recommended because it doesn't stimulate the body to make long-lasting protection.

3. The use of the measles vaccine has destroyed our natural herd immunity to measles. This herd immunity meant that infections peaked only every three years, and that our most vulnerable members—infants—had maternal immunity protecting them until they were older. The average age of infection was 10 years old. Because we destroyed herd immunity with the vaccine, measles has now become a very serious concern for our little ones.

These last three months have picked up momentum that we have never seen before. On September 24 a crazy NBC reporter named Brandy Zadrozny decided she would play whack-a-mole with post-vaccination SIDS death and put deceased infant Evee Clobes in the national spotlight. On November 1, Bill Maher hosted Dr. Jay Gordon and left him riff on vaccines uninterrupted. On December 5 parents all across New York pulled their kids from school to protest the new HPV mandate bill and local news covered it extensively. On December 6 Brandy Zadrozny landed Josh Coleman on the front page of NBC—she puts so much energy into hating us that I can’t help but think it’s a well-disguised plan to lend a hand. On December 16 thousands of parents descended on the New Jersey Capitol building to protest removing the religious exemption, stopping passage of the bill at least temporarily, and NBC ran an Associated Press article that didn’t even contain the word “anti-vax.” Just this week on December 17 Bobby Kennedy was given 20 uninterrupted minutes on notorious pro-vaxxer Adam Carolla’s show to talk about vaccine dangers. The next day, Deepak Chopra, who has never publicly sided with us, tweeted a Sherri Tenpenny article to his 3.3 million followers.

Do you feel this energy shifting? You know we’ve got this, right? Now go out there and snag yourself some HPV and flu vaccine refuseniks and recruit them to our cause.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (29th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), onawah (29th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #656
    Thanks

From CA Fitts...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

onawah (29th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #657
    Thanks

Ebola Was Engineered: US Government And Bill Gates Own The Patents And Related Vaccines

Ebola Was Engineered: US Government And Bill Gates Own The Patents And Related Vaccines

Bill Gates own the patents and related vaccines over engineered Ebola.

By Johan Van Dongen and Joel Savage

It will be recalled that on June 1, 2015, Belgium’s freelance writer Joel Savage, published an article captioned “How Bill Gates’ Statement Exposes Ebola As A Created Disease.” The article was published following the statement made by Bill Gates.

Quote He said “We’ve created, in terms of spread, the most dangerous environment that we’ve ever had in the history of mankind,”- Gates tells Vox.
    In the article, I asked if any intelligent person or the media can gather evidence from this statement made by the 59 years old successful businessman.

Like always, the aim of the media today is to misinform, to manipulate, twist and hide facts from the public over diseases just to keep their jobs to feed their families.

Below is a publication by ‘The Instigator News’ revealing Ebola Was Engineered,and the American Government and Bill Gates own the patents and related vaccines.

Africa has long been the West’s “proving ground” for experimental medicine since the continent in so poor. Now, investigator and talk show host Dave Hodges is claiming that Ebola was invented, a vaccine for Ebola has existed for 8-10 years, some government sponsored institutions as well as some of the global elite have positioned themselves to profit enormously from the spread of the virus and the development of and dissemination of mandatory Ebola vaccines, allegedly including billionaire population-control maven and globalist Bill Gates.

New World Order conspiracy theory, or truth? You be the judge. We already know the parties Dave discusses here are diabolical enough…

I have previously reported that Monsanto, or Monsatan as many call them, has partnered with the Department of Defense to use a proxy third party company to develop a vaccine against Ebola. The seed money began at $1.5 million. The value of the deal could grow to an estimated $86 million dollars.

The company’s name is Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR) (TKM.TO), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics.

QuoteTKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola virus RNAi therapeutic, is being developed under a $140 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense’s Medical Countermeasure Systems BioDefense Therapeutics (MCS-BDTX) Joint Product Management Office.”
    As breaking and shocking of a news story as this has the potential to be, the real story is that this is not the most important part of the Ebola threat which has invaded the United States. The truth of the matter is that these unholy and untrustworthy associations, when it comes to “fighting” the Ebola virus, represent the mere tip of the iceberg.

The more on digs into who is behind the creation and the development of vaccines for treating Ebola, the more the conspiracy networks widen. The most amazing fact is how incredibly easy it was to locate this information.

I want to be clear on this point, Ebola was invented, a vaccine for Ebola has existed for 8-10 years, some government sponsored institutions as well as some of the global elite have positioned themselves to profit enormously from the spread of the virus and the development of and dissemination of mandatory Ebola vaccines and the imposition of total martial law in the process.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-b...e-joel-savage?

http://instigatornews.com/investigat...ated-vaccines/

http://www.amazon.com/AIDS-AND-EBOLA.../dp/B00QZCYMSS

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Delight (29th December 2019), onawah (29th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #658
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Restore Liability For The Vaccine Makers, a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rest...ility/?fref=nf
    Following is a greatly informative post from a member of that FB group:
    Paul Turner "Are We Being Told The Truth About Polio?
    https://www.brighteon.com/75901547-0f39-4b56-8f01...
    When I first began to question the safety of vaccines, polio would come to mind as a disease we surely needed help against. Polio was actually a man-made disease brought on by the poisoning by chemicals such as DDT and was even made worse from the early vaccination campaigns.
    Polio is a generally mild enterovirus (gut-dwelling). It only causes a problem when it gets into our nervous system, like how pesticides such as DDT will allow it to "leak" through our guts and into, hmmm, our lower spinal area where the nerves to our legs are. A lot of these chemicals by themselves can cause nervous system paralysis all by themselves and this mimics the symptoms of polio. See how that works?
    "Polio" greatly decreased when we finally quit using DDT, but really was never totally eradicated. People have continued to get polio symptoms from environmental causes and some nasty vaccines, but then it is just renamed. Polio was reclassified by the CDC multiple times to make it appear that the vaccine was effective, even though the vaccine itself maimed and killed countless children AND it gives children Polio.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTFTq5Zc8o
    "Polio was actually a man-made disease brought on by the poisoning by chemicals such as DDT" Are you familiar with Paris Green - It is a highly toxic emerald-green crystalline powder that has been used as a rodenticide and insecticide. Paris green was first prepared in approximately 1814. It was also popular as a wallpaper pigment and would degrade, with moisture and molds, to arsine gas.
    Did you know that doctors used to use metals such as mercury for medicine? Oh, that's right, doctors STILL use metals including mercury in "medicine".
    For a good example of a vaccine causing the disease it was meant to protect us from, check out the Cutter "Incident":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95jIwzgTzk&t=63s
    In April 1955, more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine which caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.
    And this is just one "incident".
    Renaming POLIO did not make it go away>>>
    https://thinklovehealthy.com/.../the...tion-of-polio/
    The actual Polio virus has always been with us. Before we started using strong pesticides which are now banned in most countries, the polio virus would have mild intestinal complications. It was the environment toxins, such as DDT which allowed a fairly harmless virus to penetrate our intestines and find its way into our nervous system. There is where the problem really began. Also, it is interesting to note that just the side effects of DDT by itself include nervous system paralysis."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th December 2019), Delight (29th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #659
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NY Gov. Cuomo killed religious exemptions, now poses as champion of tolerance
    From John Gilmore's email update today
    12/30/19

"What could be more hypocritical than New York Governor Andrew Cuomo posing as a champion of religious tolerance? In the wake of yet another violent crime directed at New York's ultra-orthodox Jewish community, the Governor who kicked 26,000 students out of school in New York this summer for having religious beliefs with which he disagrees, said in a press conference last night, "We are founded on the premise of tolerance for differences."

The Governor, who along with many of his Democratic colleagues in the legislature, and the corporate media, just spent the last year vilifying the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community. Rolling out ancient anti-Semitic tropes and blaming families who had religious exemptions from vaccine mandates as the cause of the ridiculously hyped measles outbreak. The public health authorities never produced any data showing that any children with religious exemptions got the measles. No matter, the most visibly Jewish Jews were the problem. Now we see a huge spike in violent attacks on the ultra-Orthodox community. Coincidence?

Cuomo took to the media last night following the most recent violence directed at the Jewish community, this time an attack by a machete-wielding man on the home of a Rabbi and his family celebrating Hannukah in the ultra-Orthodox enclave of Monsey in Rockland County. Nobody was killed, but five people were injured. "Hostility based on religion," Cuomo said in front of the TV cameras, "It is an American cancer spreading through the body politic." He should know, Cuomo is one of the carcinogens spreading the disease.

We will be gathering in Albany on Jan. 8, the first day of the 2020 legislative session to fight a slate of bills, all introduced by Democrats, adding more than 20 new doses of vaccines to the mandated schedule, and eliminating parents' right to even know what is injected into their children. Cuomo will also deliver his annual State of the State Address that day. We need to be there in large numbers. Tickets are available for Cuomo's speech through a lottery. Please apply for a ticket (it's free) at the address below. Today is the last day to apply. Winners of the tickets will be announced on Jan. 6.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/content/...-state-address

Please call the Governor's office today and politley express your thoughts to the staffer on his new found enthusiasm for religious tolerance:

(518) 474-8390

"New York is about diversity," Cuomo went on to say in the press conference, "New York is about tolerance." Says the man who almost single handedly shut down the Amish school system in New York. A group of people who fled Germany 300 years ago seeking religious liberty who found it in colonial America, and who haven't bothered anybody since. This is the Governor who created a new group of people: religious refugees from New York. The same Governor who within fourteen days of signing the repeal of the religious exemption was kicking special needs children, some of New York's most vulnerable people, out of school, utterly abandoning them and their families.

Credible people, organizations, and legislators from the Governor's own party warned that the Governor's course could lead to violence. That is exactly what State Senators Simcha Felder and Brian Kavanaugh said, as well as Assemblymembers Joe Lentol, Simcha Eichenstein, Steven Cymbrowitz, William Colton and others. And Agudat Israel, an umbrella group of Orthodox organizations, made exactly that argument trying to stop the repeal of the religious exemption.

The drug industry, which is also the vaccine industry, is the largest source of advertising dollars in the US. It is also the single largest source of campaign money (legal bribes). Eliminating any parental choice over what vaccines a child gets is a top legislative goal for the drug industry. And Cuomo and the Democrats produced for them in New York. So it took stoking anti-Semitic flames, it will pass.

This is the same Governor who said, "Right to life, pro-assault weapons, anti-gay - if that's who they are, they have no place in the state of New York because that's not who New Yorkers are." Let that soak in, the Governor of New York, who claims to be a Roman Catholic, is willing to say that anyone who agrees with the pro-life stance or the traditional view on marriage of his purported own Church, and the entire Hasidic community he claims to care so much about, should leave New York. Yeah, Andy, tolerance.

Last night the Governor said, "If someone thinks there isn't something poisonous then they are in denial." Absolutely Governor, but who is in denial?

Cuomo makes no secret of his presidential ambitions, so we are sending this New York-focused Action Alert nationwide. There are still rumors he may enter the Democratic primary."

See the press conference here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvi8...3Q&app=desktop
    Each breath a gift...

38. Link to Post #660
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. nice interview on Morning Matcha - RFK recounts a conversation he had with Paul Offit where Offit defended the ethylmercury used in vaccines as “good” mercury, vs. the methylmercury found in fish as being “bad” mercury. Italian studies have shown that ethylmercury used in thimerosal is 50X more toxic than that found in fish. It’s much worse than mercury found in fish. Kennedy says, “There was moment in that conversation when he knew he’d been caught lying, and I knew he was lying, and we both knew that he’d been caught. At that point, I thought, wow – these people actually know what they’re doing and they’re poisoning these kids.”

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/crm?...&reset=1&id=87

Dear Members & Friends of Vaccine Choice Canada,

In This Issue:

Season’s greetings to our members
    The struggle to stop vaccine mandates in Canada
    PM Commits to Evidence-Based Decision Making and Protecting Rights
    Measles outbreaks drive fear factor by Edda West
    Samoa
    Is Measles Eradication Through Vaccination a Realistic Goal?
    Institutional Inertia: Is enough being done to protect children from Aluminum toxicity?
    In the News

Seasons Greetings to our Members and Friends

As we approach the end of 2019, the Board of Directors at Vaccine Choice Canada would like to thank you, our members, for your generous support this past year. Many of you are long time supporters, and this year, we welcomed many new members to our movement. To all of you, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for extending to us your generosity, your concern and your activism. In rising up and contributing your time and energy to the numerous walks, demonstrations and public gatherings that are growing across Canada, you are educating others in your community about the growing concerns about vaccine safety. With your help, we can stand strong in protecting our most basic human rights – the right to bodily integrity and informed consent which vaccine mandates violate. Continue reading here....

The struggle to STOP vaccine mandates in Canada

The struggle to stop vaccine mandates will undoubtedly intensify in the New Year. Currently, we await the vote on New Brunswick’s Bill 11, now in its 2nd reading, and movement on Nova Scotia’s Bill 210 in the New Year. Ted Kuntz’s inspired letter of appeal to New Brunswick’s Green party leader David Coon and sent to all MLAs in that province lays out the indisputable truth that ‘vaccination is not immunization’. Continue reading here....

PM Commits to Evidence-Based Decision Making and Protecting Rights

Dear Prime Minister Trudeau, Congratulations on your success in being given another mandate to lead the Government of Canada. My intention in writing is to affirm the commitments as stated in your recent Minister of Health Mandate Letter. In the letter you commit to - “evidence-based decision-making that takes into consideration the impacts of policies on all Canadians and fully defends the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.” Continue reading here....

Measles outbreaks drive fear factor

By Edda West

It’s all too familiar and predictable now – every few years mass hysteria erupts when measles outbreaks occur. Every measles outbreak, no matter how small, whips up another round of hate speech against vaccine resistors. It’s quite an incredible thing to have witnessed in one’s lifetime – the sinister application of medical revisionism that has transformed an ordinary childhood illness into a dreaded disease. Continue reading here....

Samoa

The recent tragic deaths in the Samoa measles outbreak typifies what happens when there is rampant malnutrition and poverty. It is well known that measles death rate is high in malnourished children such as were hit by the disease in Samoa. The lack of preparedness to immediately distribute high doses of vitamin A and C both of which are potent antivirals, contributed to the ongoing outbreak and deaths. Some news reports were saying that acetaminophen was also given to many to suppress the fever. Fever’s function is to ramp up immune system response. Killing the fever enables the measles virus to overwhelm the organism and is well known to increase the risk of death in measles. These are basic cautions that have been known and acknowledge for decades. Then the order to vaccinate everyone, including those who may be incubating the disease with the triple live virus MMR vaccine, may also have contributed to the severity of case, especially the children with fragile health and already severely compromised by malnutrition. A number of thoughtful articles addressed these concerns here, here, here and here.

By Lyn Redwood, President of Children’s Health Defense

This superb analysis by Lyn Redwood at CHD provides great insight into the changing genotypes of the measles virus and outbreaks in areas with high vaccination rates because the vaccine gives no protection against the new and emerging genotypes. Lyn also discusses the mutant oral polio viruses that are causing ongoing outbreaks of the disease and the uncontrolled spread of vaccine derived poliovirus across Africa.

“The mutant virus problem is not limited to measles vaccines. In November 2019, news outlets reported that a vaccine-derived form of poliovirus—mutated from the oral polio vaccine—is now causing more cases of polio than are caused by wild polioviruses. In a scathing report that month by the WHO’s Independent Monitoring Board (charged with evaluating the Global Polio Eradication Initiative), the report’s authors described the “uncontrolled” spread of vaccine-derived poliovirus across Africa, with vaccine-derived polio cases reported in 12 African countries and several Asian nations (including China) through October of 2019. The report noted that the resurgence of vaccine-derived polio raises “fundamental questions and challenges for the whole eradication process.” These same concerns hold true for measles as well.”

Lyn Redwood concludes her article with this profound statement from Dr. Andrew Wakefield;

“But as Dr. Wakefield comments, there is already ample evidence to indicate that this “treadmill” of repeated, suboptimal vaccination is accomplishing little other than to create a time bomb that may allow “both ancient and emergent forms of this virus” to emerge victorious. Instead of blaming anti-vaxxers, it is time for CDC epidemiologists to acknowledge the very real failures of their efforts to eradicate measles by asking the question they should have asked in 1967 before launching their campaign, “Should it be done?” Read the full article here.

Institutional Inertia: Is enough being done to protect children from Aluminum toxicity? By Children’s Health Defense Team

The scientist citing aluminum’s outsized biological influence—Professor Chris Exley of the United Kingdom’s Keele University—is one of the world’s foremost aluminum experts. He points out that because aluminum exposure is largely insidious, complacency about aluminum’s effects persists despite the nearly universal body burden that human beings now carry. While the metal’s effects appear to be “invariably deleterious,” variables such as age and gender also shape vulnerability. Infants in their first year of life are particularly susceptible to aluminum bioaccumulation, raising concerns about the high levels of absorbable aluminum reported in infant formula and in the parenteral (intravenous) nutrition solutions given to premature babies. Suggesting that these reports represent the “tip of an iceberg,” one group of researchers cautions that not only does aluminum constitute a “significant component of newborns’ exposure to xenobiotics and contaminants,” but the consequences of aluminum overload in the perinatal period can have pathological consequences that persist into adulthood. Read the full article here.
    In the News

Does the new high potency influenza vaccine for seniors increase mortality?

Dr. Mercola warned about high potency flu shot in 2011

Vaccine injury compensation reports in the U.S show that flu vaccines cause more injuries than other vaccines

Latest aluminum toxicity warnings from world’s top aluminum scientist

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. nice interview on Morning Matcha - RFK recounts a conversation he had with Paul Offit where Offit defended the ethylmercury used in vaccines as “good” mercury, vs. the methylmercury found in fish as being “bad” mercury. Italian studies have shown that ethylmercury used in thimerosal is 50X more toxic than that found in fish. It’s much worse than mercury found in fish. Kennedy says, “There was moment in that conversation when he knew he’d been caught lying, and I knew he was lying, and we both knew that he’d been caught. At that point, I thought, wow – these people actually know what they’re doing and they’re poisoning these kids.”

New Jersey mandatory vaccination Bill stalled by huge public protest

Meryl Nass MD- Testimony to MA legislature – “The elephant in the auditorium today is Pharma profits. Dare I say out loud that our children’s arms and bodies are the delivery system for transferring money from the citizens of the Commonwealth to the pharmaceutical industry?? “Julie Gerberding, the former CDC Director, became president of Merck Vaccines as soon as she was allowed.11 The last FDA Commissioner just left for Pfizer.12 The revolving door is slamming Americans.”

Merck Whistleblower Case Proceeds Toward Resolution by Robert F.Kennedy Jr. - RFK Jr.’s article reveals compelling information on the Merck whistleblower case and new material revealed about MMRll and GSK’s new MMR-RIT vaccine. “Nearly 50% of vaccine recipients experienced adverse events within 42 days of vaccination and over 10% of these required emergency room visits. Roughly 2% of these adverse events were “serious” and 3.5% of vaccine recipients were diagnosed with a “new onset chronic disease” within 6 months of vaccination. These documented safety results are astronomically higher than the vaccine industry talking points which claim vaccine adverse events are “one-in-a-million”. They are much more in line with the results of the DHHS’s Lazarus study where 1 in 39 vaccine recipients showed an adverse reaction.” See the 2 slides at the bottom of the article with side by side comparisons of 1 in 10 chance of an AEFI & ER visit following both vaccines, and more than 3& chance of onset of new chronic disease."

New oral polio vaccine to bypass key clinical trials

Brainwashed doctors arrested trying to inject kids with flu shots at U.S. Mexico border

Unethical clinical trials of vaccines pose threat to lives by Jacob Puliyel MD

Neonatal Nurse on Vaccines – We Are Destroying an Entire Generation of Children

The Real Crisis in Samoa

Why Herd Immunity is a Hoax

Marking children with invisible ink could reveal if they’ve been vaccinated

The Root of Autoimmune Disease Can be Found in the Gut by Thomas Cowan MD

Mark Blaxill article AoA: Vaccine Mandates are bad polices based on false premises

JAMA survey – 19.5% of all drug reactions in children <5years of age are due to vaccines- taken from ER records– this is a great chart tracking ER visits for adverse drug reactions 2013-2014 for ages 0-80

Ethyl mercury in vaccines 50 X more toxic than methyl mercury in fish

Celeste Mcgovern – reports on the global vaccine issue – many excellent articles: http://www.ghostshipmedia.com/2019/0...es-everywhere/

The Oligarch Takeover of U.S. Pharma and Heatlhcare

RFK Jr. Science Day Presentation in HPV vaccine trial

CHD slides on HPV vaccine risks

RFK Science day video on the danger of Gardasil vaccine - dated June 5, 2019

New Brunswick – Legislative committee Report on the Bill 39 hearings

Barbara Loe Fisher’s speech at the VIE event

Know your child’s seizure risk from vaccines by Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC)

A vaccine for peanut allergies?

Anti-vaxxers needled after asking to be called vaccine risk aware

Curing the sick is bad business for biotech

Measles in Samoa – high death rate in children related to malnutrition

New Malaria vaccine rollout in Africa

Billions pledged for final polio eradication “Donors made their pledges at a "Reaching the Last Mile" polio conference in Abu Dhabi. The funding includes $1.08 billion from the Gates Foundation, around $514 million from Britain, $215 million from the United States, $160 million from Pakistan and $150 million from the charity Rotary International.”

Vaccine Choice Canada is a not-for-profit educational society dedicated to promoting health among Canadians by helping families make fully informed and voluntary choices about vaccination. Vaccine Choice Canada receives no funding from government or corporate sources and is solely supported by our members. Learn more about vaccines, diseases and how to protect your children from vaccine induced injuries. Become a member of Vaccine Choice Canada and receive our internationally acclaimed newsletters. Contact us through our website, www.vaccinechoicecanada.com or email us at: info@vaccinechoicecanada.com

Vaccine Choice Canada on Twitter | Vaccine Choice Canada on Facebook
    Vaccine Choice Canada on Instagram

This V-Bulletin was sent to subscribers (online or at events) and members of Vaccine Choice Canada (formerly VRAN). If you received this message in error please unsubscribe at the the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of this e-mail. If you are not a subscriber and this e-mail was forwarded to you, please make that request to the person who sent this to you. If you are not a subscriber but would like to become one click here. View past issues here.

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add info@vaccinechoicecanada.com to your address book.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/crm?...&reset=1&id=87
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Delight (31st December 2019), onawah (31st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 46 LastLast