+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 11 46 LastLast

Thread: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

I admit it. I am anti-vax until they are more carefully researched. IF I am convinced vaccines are better than improving the terrain (the natural immunity to withstand external assault by foreign organisms), improving hygeine (including eliminating toxins in the environment) and that they are better than triggering a NATURAL immunity by contacting bacteria, viruses and other challenges: I will change my mind. This is MY considered opinion.

Epigenetics, information about the placebo and nocebo, knowledge of how the immune system functions and much else is new science. Also even with the paucity of studies, new information about the unintended consequences of vaccination is qualifying the conceptual framework the vaccine theory is based upon. However, the government bodies that make laws about vaccines and regulate the industry allow the industry to create more and more vaccines as if the science is settled.

That is a BIG LIE that many parrot: SETTLED SCIENCE. There are people who have synthesized readily available refutation and also have experienced the negative outcomes of the vaccine process. The provaccination stand is that anecdotal evidence does not count. This is evidenced by derision for "just mothers and fathers" who notice the drastic deterioration of children immediately after vaccination.

We all probably know now that the vaccine industry has no liability in the US for damages to injured recipients. The government vaccine injury program is the place for redress, and uses taxes collected from each vaccine to cover injured parties. However, after awarding 4 Billion dollars in injury awards since the late 80's, obviously something is askew. There is strong evidence that the awards were to only about 10% of those actually injured.

Yesterday in Oregon there was a significant citizen response to HB3063, a bill that eliminates religious and philosophical exemptions for vaccination by individuals and parents in the name of a public health emergency (which if researched is obviously NOT an emergency at all but an opportunity).

In several states, bills are appearing to eliminate religious and philosophical exemptions and even eliminate most medical exemptions (or take the ability to write medical exemptions from the hands of physicians and place it into the hands of the public health authority).

I admit it. I am outraged about mandatory vaccination under ANY circumstances. Mandatory vaccination is completely antithetical to Voluntary and informed acceptance. Others' choices are NOT my business. They must be made between individuals, parents and their MDs. I just wonder why more people are not outraged? Maybe they are, but feel it is useless to speak out? Maybe they believe we MUST be vaccinated, despite our choice, for the sake of the whole.

There is plenty of evidence that vaccines are not safe for many (and in fact are categorized as "unavoidably unsafe" due to the belief they are absolutely necessary for public health). In addition to the existential threat of being forced to accept what (for many) is an unacceptable injury, the insult added is that any unintended consequences are solely our own and our family's responsibility to bear.

There is very strong argument that the unvaccinated pose no threat to others (even if to themselves, which IMO is debatable also). Maybe they work in some way (although IMO as poor substitutes for natural immunity). However, there is plenty of evidence that vaccines are in fact not effective. The flu shot is one example that one can observe.

The MMR measles componenet that is in the news is not very effective (must be boosted again and again with no life long immunity), does not confer passive immunity to the breast fed child, and actually has been correlated with a loss of secondary benefits that the immune system acquires from having measles, mumps and rubella itself (such as resistance to cancers).

Vaccinated people shed live strains of the virus if the virus is live as in the MMR. People who have late onset of childhood diseases are MUCH sicker. The mumps component often only postpones the disease to a time when males may have lasting infertility due to orchitis (a mumps effect only for older boys and young men).

However, IMO we all should be outraged about FORCING vaccination, even we like them for ourselves.

IMO mandatory vaccination is a positioning move which places us ever closer to complete loss of our freedom to decide what happens to our own bodies.

What is really, really frightening to me is the lack of concern for a case in which a violation of civil rights is acceptable for a product that is dicey. It may be that this is one of the clearest examples of whole sale brain washing by propaganda. Part of the propaganda seems to trigger a fear reaction against all dissent by the skeptical. Or maybe it is just the cognitive dissonance of "OMG what if I participated in my child's condition by allowing the shots?"

Moreover, there is also a component of apathy about the unintended consequences that seem to correlate with the rise in vaccinations.... the sickest generation of humanity in modern times when over 50 percent of youth have a chronic condition requiring care and medication, curtailing of activity, special needs in education.....

IMO there is a plan to roll out mandatory vaccination for all adults for the same "reasons" proclaimed for children: Health. People seriously believe that vaccines are the way to ensure health when strong evidence also shows a correlation between increased vaccination rates aand collective DECLINE in health measures.

What I am trying to do with this thread is make my own statement that something is terribly wrong with the picture.

Even in alternative forums, poeple respond to critique as ones convinced already. They KNOW that vaccines have been proved safe and effective. People whom I would have thought tolerant of opposing views shout down dissent. They don't search out the kind of evidence I have discovered, yet want us to be quiet about what we have learned.

People are being officially silenced on facebook, youtube, and amazon. The way to share current information is being shut down. Withholding the means to have informed consent is telling.

IMO this is way more than even what is occurring specifically about vaccination. My opinion is that mandatory vaccination should be seen as a step towards 100% control by the corporatocracy of our personal right to determine what happens with our own bodies. I think it is totalitarian tiptoe made explicit.

I see legislatures around the country are passing IMO draconian laws (meaning the law does not fit the condition). I suspect it is dangerous and only the beginning.

At the same time, it IS about vaccines themselves because this is an invasive treatment. It violates the integrity of the body and introduces toxins (in the name of triggering a good outcome) into muscle. This was never where we were intended to naturally take in substances to create an immune response. That is orally and in the respiratory track.

Even if people disagree with me, thinking mine is just a crack pot view, where will it end if we cave here?

Yes, this has been my tipping point. Some have said this may call for revolution. I have never felt so sure that I would actually participate in a rebellion over any other issue.

OK so here goes my willingness to hear others but I ask all to please not just parrot the news but first read up on this subject. Maybe read this compendium of recent information and refute the information with better information.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...OyV5GJySw/edit

In the future, I am going to post about information that refutes the "bi-partison line" of whole-ly owned politicians and health experts who are co-opted by a system of Corporate Medicocracy. (sounds like medic o crazy). I am willing to look at opposing views but I hope there will not just be one liners and I hope it will be backed by something meaningful to the writer. I look for others who might find new and helpful information to add.

Beginning with a very recent update regarding a whistleblower Zimmerman, vaccines and autism

and this well researched response by Del Bigtree of "Vaxxed" (banned by Amazon) to a recent tirade from vaccine apologist Peter Hotez MD. Hotez wails against the Massive "anti-vax lobby" and their many useful idiots.

Both are IMO really important. They demonstrate the recent climate of PROPAGANDA, LIES and CRAVEN disregard for our right to informed consent. IMO this is NOT just about the shot in the arm, despite unquestionable individual (and MAYBE collective) harm. IMO it is a shot across the bow of the ship of individual sovereign rights. IMO but not alone in this opinion.
    Last edited by Delight; 25th April 2019 at 03:35.

2. The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th April 2019), Alan (25th April 2019), amor (12th September 2020), Arcturian108 (24th August 2019), ariel70 (16th November 2019), Art (20th December 2019), Baby Steps (6th May 2019), Billy (1st May 2019), Blacklight43 (27th April 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), Cipher (25th April 2019), DaveToo (16th June 2019), DeDukshyn (27th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th April 2019), doctoro (9th August 2019), drneglector (25th April 2019), earthdreamer (30th April 2019), Eligos (15th August 2020), enigma3 (10th May 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th October 2019), Franny (25th April 2019), genevieve (10th May 2019), gord (8th May 2021), graciousb (12th April 2020), gs_powered (29th October 2019), Happyjak (5th May 2020), happyuk (10th May 2019), Hervé (25th April 2019), Houman (4th May 2019), James Newell (3rd May 2019), Joe (25th April 2019), jski (12th October 2019), Libico (25th April 2019), Luke Holiday (28th April 2019), Matt P (25th April 2019), Matthew (3rd November 2021), meeradas (25th April 2019), Mercedes (25th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (25th April 2019), O Donna (21st August 2020), onawah (25th April 2019), onevoice (30th April 2019), Pam (25th April 2019), Philippe (14th May 2019), PurpleLama (29th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), RogeRio (29th July 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Satori (25th April 2019), shaberon (27th April 2019), Shantsai (26th April 2019), Stealthy Monk (20th January 2020), T Smith (16th June 2019), tessfreq (25th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2019), Tintin (26th April 2019), toppy (25th April 2019), Trail (1st May 2019), Universoul (7th October 2019), Victoria (30th September 2019), Watching from Cyprus (27th April 2019), WhiteFeather (5th January 2020), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019), yelik (25th April 2019), Yvanka (9th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

In case people who read this think it won't (eventually) effect YOUR choices:

Adult vaccination is already mandatory NOW. Not everyone encounters the demand, but healthcare workers (and other persons employed in these settings, even if not providers) must have a yearly flu vaccine to work.

In the case of an "Emergency" such as NYC, everyone is forced to comply or be fined (even jail was suggested for noncompliance). A lawsuit in the measles outbreak NYC case was filed 4/16/2019 seeking to halt an emergency order requiring vaccinations.

Quote NewsNY measles 2019: Parents sue New York City Department of Health to halt vaccine mandate
    David Robinson, Rockland/Westchester Journal

Those who have not received the vaccine or do not have evidence of immunity could be fined $1,000
    The suit is brought by NYC-based attorney Robert Krakow, and Robert Kennedy Jr and Patricia Finn
    The lawsuit contends the emergency orders override the parents and their children’s religious practices
    The Brooklyn lawsuit is expected to hold a hearing on Thursday to discuss the case

Parents of New York City children who have not been vaccinated against measles have filed a lawsuit seeking to halt an emergency order requiring vaccinations.

The lawsuit stems from New York Mayor Bill de Blasio declaring a public health emergency for parts of Brooklyn's Williamsburg section following a measles outbreak, mostly affecting the Orthodox Jewish community.

Unvaccinated people living in designated ZIP codes who may have been exposed to measles will be required to receive the vaccine to protect others from the outbreak, USA TODAY Network reported.

Measles is highly contagious, but the vaccination is considered 97% effective, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Rockland County Department of Health workers display posters during a measles (MMR) vaccination clinic at WIC Office in Haverstraw on Friday, April 5, 2019.Buy Photo
    Rockland County Department of Health workers display posters during a measles (MMR) vaccination clinic at WIC Office in Haverstraw on Friday, April 5, 2019. (Photo: John Meore/The Journal News)

Members of the City’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene will check the vaccination records of people who may have been in contact with infected patients. Those who have not received the vaccine or do not have evidence of immunity may be given a violation and could be fined $1,000, the mayor said.

The lawsuit, filed in state Supreme Court in Kings County, accused the city of failing to use the least restrictive means to control measles yet balance the rights to individual autonomy, informed consent and free exercise of religion.

Further, the lawsuit noted city officials took "these dramatic steps without a blueprint for implementation, itself suggesting that a true public health emergency does not exist"

MEASLES: Rockland issues new exclusion order for public places

ROCKLAND: Judge upholds halt on Rockland emergency order on measles

VACCINE: What to know about checking your vaccine records, immunity

In addition, the lawsuit contends the emergency orders unnecessarily override the parents and their children’s religious practices and the children’s lawful exemptions from vaccination to attend school, which they have obtained in full compliance with public-health law.

Attorney Patricia Finn speaks outside the Rockland County Courthouse after a hearing on the Rockland County state of emergency because of measles April 4, 2019.Buy Photo
    Attorney Patricia Finn speaks outside the Rockland County Courthouse after a hearing on the Rockland County state of emergency because of measles April 4, 2019. (Photo: Peter Carr/The Journal News)

Manhattan-based attorney Robert Krakow is representing the parents, who are identified in court documents by initials. Other attorneys for the parents include Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Patricia Finn.

Brooklyn's outbreak
    The outbreak in Brooklyn began in October, but many of these new cases were confirmed in the past two months. The vast majority of cases are children under 18 – and most of these measles cases were unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated people.

Health officials said they are concerned the 285 cases of measles in the city, largely in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn among the Orthodox Jewish community, has been aided by so-called measles parties to purposefully expose their children to the illness to build their immunity.

Krakow spoke to USA TODAY Network about the lawsuit.

"We still believe that the city is overreacting, and in doing so it's damaging my clients' religious rights unnecessarily because there are other ways they could deal with the outbreak of measles," he said.

"This has been going on for seven months and they could quarantine individuals if it was that urgent," he added.

Krakow described the potential that people would decide to vaccinate children under pressure from the government as un-American.

"That to me sounds like compelled or forced vaccination, which I think is not necessary here and in that context goes against the basic principals of democratic society and the constitution," he said.

New York City Department of Health didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment on the lawsuit.

The lawsuit comes as a similar case of parents suing government officials for overreacting to a measles outbreak unfolds in Rockland County.

A judge recently upheld a temporary order that halts Rockland from barring children who are unvaccinated against measles from schools, places of worship and other public places.

Rockland County Executive Ed Day instituted the emergency declaration on March 26 that barred from public places people under age 18 who lack the vaccinations. But an April 5 court decision said 166 cases cited by the county since the measles outbreak began last October did not rise to an epidemic or constitute a disaster.

The Brooklyn lawsuit is expected to hold a hearing on Thursday to discuss the case, Krakow said, and a four-judge panel is expected to take up the Rockland case at some point this week.

Potential overlap
    Krakow said there is a potential for future overlap between the Brooklyn and Rockland measles cases in the appellate court .

"It does seem that the overarching part is of the government overreacting that does not address the public health concern," he said.

Yet the key difference is that Rockland's order sought to ban unvaccinated children from some public places, as opposed to the vaccine requirement under New York City's emergency declaration.

Krakow described the order that people shall vaccinate as extreme in light of the circumstances.

"There have been no deaths, there have been some hospitalizations and I’m not minimizing it," he said. "Measles is a concern, but it seems to be overblown."

The World Health Organization described the disease as a prominent cause of death among young children, despite the availability of an effective vaccine. More than 110,000 people, mostly children, died of measles worldwide in 2017.

The last U.S. measles death on record was in 2015.

Another 90 measles cases were reported across the nation last week, the biggest jump this year as the annual total continued its march toward record levels, federal health officials reported.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said 555 cases have been confirmed in 20 states in 2019, the second-highest total since measles was declared eliminated in the U.S. almost two decades ago.

Still, the Brooklyn lawsuit noted the city's measles emergency declaration orders are arbitrary, capricious, contrary to law, exceed their lawful authority and should be vacated.

The lawsuit is seeking a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, and a declaratory judgment vacating the orders.
    In states like California many more people are affected

Quote GOVERNOR SIGNS FIRST ADULT VACCINE MANDATE FOR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS AND PARENT VOLUNTEERS
    VACCINE MANDATES FOR ADULTS WHO WORK OR VOLUNTEER IN DAY CARE, PRESCHOOL AND LICENSED FAMILY DAY CARE HOMES WAS PASSED IN 2015 AND BECAME EFFECTIVE IN SEPTEMBER 2016.
    SB-792 DAY CARE FACILITIES: IMMUNIZATIONS: EXEMPTIONS. HTTP://OW.LY/ZYUNA

SB 792 requires adult vaccination for Measles, Pertussis and the Flu. There is a personal belief exemption (PBE) for the Flu vaccine. Proof of vaccination (childhood records) or titer test showing antibodies to measles and/or pertussis will eliminate requirements for more vaccines. Medical exemptions are allowed for all mandated vaccines.

It is critical for adults to know that Measles and Pertussis vaccines are only administered in combination vaccines. There is not a “single antigen” vaccine for measles or pertussis licensed in the US.

Technically it is not possible to comply with this overreaching and very poorly written law that added parent volunteers in the eleventh hour amendment. An adult would actually receive up to “seven” antigens; measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), and pertussis (DTaP, Tdap) which contains antigens for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough), plus the current flu vaccine which can contain numerous strains of flu.

Most adults who have received a Tetanus shot have also been vaccinated for pertussis, although, it’s doubtful that they know it because this information is not widely known by the general public. Many tetanus vaccine providers do not give full disclosure including the vaccine manufacture package insert and the specific lot number for vaccines they administer. It’s important for adults to keep copies of vaccination records if they have received a tetanus shot during urgent or emergency medical treatment.

If adults submit to vaccination mandates for measles or pertussis in order to work they should request up to 6 (six) weeks paid leave of absence during the period of time that they are contagious due to live virus vaccine shedding and asymptomatic transmission. These warnings are clearly stated on the vaccine manufacturer's package inserts. (linked below)

The justification lawmakers used for passing SB 792 was based on the perceived health benefit for young children. In reality, placing young children in the care of recently vaccinated adults (or other children) increases their risk of contracting the very illness they're supposedly being protected from due to vaccine viral shedding and asymptomatic transition.

EXEMPTIONS
    Personal Belief Exemptions (PBE) are allowed for the flu vaccine. Childhood vaccination records or titer tests proving immunity for measles and/or pertussis eliminate the requirement to be vaccinated in order to work and earn a livelihood. Medical Exemptions are allowed for all mandated vaccines.

GOVERNOR SIGNS FIRST ADULT VACCINE MANDATE FOR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS AND PARENT VOLUNTEERS
    VACCINE MANDATES FOR ADULTS WHO WORK OR VOLUNTEER IN DAY CARE, PRESCHOOL AND LICENSED FAMILY DAY CARE HOMES WAS PASSED IN 2015 AND BECAME EFFECTIVE IN SEPTEMBER 2016.
    Many more vaccines are strongly suggested and proffer many opportunities for the vaccine industry

2018 Vaccination Schedule: Adults

Adults Targeted as Federal Government Prepares to Track the Unvaccinated Posted: 3/18/2015

Quote National Adult Immunization Plan

Executive Summary
    Vaccination is considered one of the most important public health achievements of the
    20th century and continues to offer great promise in the 21st century. Vaccines save
    lives and improve the quality of life by preventing serious infectious diseases and their
    consequences. However, the benefits of vaccination are not realized equally across the
    U.S. population. Adult vaccination rates remain low in the United States, and significant
    racial and ethnic disparities also exist.
    The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services National Vaccine Plan (NVP),
    released in 2010, is a road map for vaccines and immunization programs for the
    decade 2010–2020. While the NVP provides a vision for improving protection from
    vaccine-preventable diseases across the lifespan, vaccination coverage levels among
    adults are not on track to meet Healthy People 2020 targets. The National Vaccine
    Advisory Committee and numerous stakeholder groups have emphasized the need for
    focused attention on adult vaccines and vaccination.1 The National Adult Immunization
    Plan (NAIP) outlined here results from the recognition that progress has been slow and
    that there is a need for a national adult immunization strategic plan.
    As a national plan, the NAIP will require engagement from a wide range of stakeholders
    to achieve its full vision. The plan emphasizes collaboration and prioritization of efforts
    that will have the greatest impact. The NAIP also aims to leverage the unique
    opportunity presented by the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
    The NAIP is intended to facilitate coordinated action by federal and nonfederal partners
    to protect public health and achieve optimal prevention of infectious diseases and their
    consequences through vaccination of adults. The NAIP includes indicators to draw
    attention to and track progress against core goals. These indicators will measure
    progress against set standards and inform future implementation and quality
    improvement efforts. The plan establishes four key goals, each of which is supported
    by objectives and strategies to guide implementation through 2020:
    Goal 1: Strengthen the adult immunization infrastructure
    Goal 2: Improve access to adult vaccines
    Goal 3: Increase community demand for adult immunizations
    Goal 4: Foster innovation in adult vaccine development and vaccination-related
    technologies THE NATIONAL VACCINE PROGRAM OFFICE
    NATIONAL ADULT IMMUNIZATION PLAN
    Last edited by Delight; 25th April 2019 at 05:06.

4. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2019), amor (12th September 2020), Chip (4th May 2019), DeDukshyn (27th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th April 2019), drneglector (25th April 2019), Eligos (15th August 2020), enigma3 (1st June 2019), Franny (25th April 2019), Hervé (25th April 2019), Libico (25th April 2019), Matt P (25th April 2019), Mercedes (25th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (25th April 2019), O Donna (21st August 2020), onawah (25th April 2019), Pam (25th April 2019), Philippe (14th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), RogeRio (8th August 2019), Satori (25th April 2019), tessfreq (25th April 2019), Tintin (26th April 2019), toppy (25th April 2019), Victoria (30th September 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019), yelik (25th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Re: The US Vaccine issue is more than just about "The Shots", it's the Totalitarian Tiptoe

As a father, it is one of my jobs to protect my children. Qui Bonno, who gains by continuing the party line that vaccinations are great for everyone and that one vaccine fits all? Clearly the pharmaceutical industry stands to gain the most, closely followed by the governments who tax them. In theory the population also gains through herd resistance. However, when you ad in efficacy rates or success rates of these drugs and also ad in the placebo effect they look far less effective. Ad into this mix that many, many parents worldwide, have reported their children changing for the worst after having a shot or group of shots, some even claiming the shot brought on autism in their child.

It makes one pause for thought that the pharmaceutical industry in the US is protected in law from any legal claim made against any producer of vaccines. Why protect an industry that has nothing to hide or nothing to fear from it's activities in the general market? It is unprecedented, no other market segment can claim such government protections against inferior or ineffective products.

I say the jury is still out, the science is NOT settled. It may work just fine for most of the time for most of the people, but if it has even a 1% chance that it could hurt my child then I would rather take the chance that they get sick normally and build a natural immunity.

As for forced vaccines or you can't work or go to school, I say no, I say rebel, there's more of us than us than them...x.....
    Last edited by Nasu; 25th April 2019 at 19:14.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

amor (12th September 2020), cascadian (29th April 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), DaveToo (16th June 2019), Delight (25th April 2019), East Sun (11th July 2019), Franny (25th April 2019), Happyjak (5th May 2020), Matt P (25th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Philippe (14th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), RogeRio (8th August 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Satori (25th April 2019), Shantsai (26th April 2019), Stealthy Monk (20th January 2020), T Smith (16th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th April 2019), Victoria (30th September 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Delight, your first comment was brilliant. Bravo!
    My nurse practitioner wife and I have studied vaccines a long time. Any reasonable person who genuinely does so ultimately comes to realize the truth that there is absolutely NO evidence on the pro vaccine side. Not one double blind inert placebo study has ever been done on any vaccine. Not one vaccinated vs unvaccinated study has ever been done on any vaccine. Not one long term study has ever been done on any vaccine.
    EVERY vaccine ever introduced was done so AFTER the disease which it was meant to combat was already almost gone anyway, meaning no vaccine has ever eliminated a disease.
    The measles vaccine (MMR) is the perfect example of the craziness of vaccination. In the last twenty years only a handful of people have died from measles yet hundreds have died frim the vaccine.

We know the dozens of toxins in vaccines (mercury, aluminum, etc) and how deadly they are to the human body and I could go on about that for hours in another thread.

The bottom line is this, and no doctor in the world can refute this truth: vaccines are bioweapons with two main purposes. One, to make money, both in the short term sale of the vaccines and in the long term by, 2, creating disease. You read that right. Vaccines are designed to make people sick.

Matt

Edit for Nasu: herd immunity has been proven an impossible lie. Also, the science is settled because no real science exists in support of vaccine safety or effectiveness and hundreds of published papers proving harm.
    Last edited by Matt P; 25th April 2019 at 19:20.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), Arcturian108 (24th August 2019), ariel70 (16th November 2019), avid (25th April 2019), bettye198 (2nd March 2020), cascadian (29th April 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), DaveToo (16th June 2019), DeDukshyn (27th April 2019), Delight (25th April 2019), drneglector (25th April 2019), earthdreamer (30th April 2019), Elainie (30th May 2019), enigma3 (10th May 2019), Franny (25th April 2019), jjjones (9th December 2019), Kindred (22nd December 2019), Michi (25th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (25th April 2019), nearing (2nd April 2021), onawah (25th April 2019), Pam (25th April 2019), Philippe (14th May 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), RogeRio (8th August 2019), Satori (25th April 2019), Shantsai (26th April 2019), T Smith (20th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (27th April 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019), ZenBaller (15th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    As a father, it is one of my jobs to protect my children. Qui Bonno, who gains by continuing the party line that vaccinations are great for everyone and that one vaccine fits all? Clearly the pharmaceutical industry stands to gain the most, closely followed by the governments who tax them.
    As for forced vaccines or you can't work or go to school, I say no, I say rebel, there's more of us than us than them...x.....
    I agree with you and know we are becoming aware but what do we do?

In this interview, Jon Rappaport

Quote Jon has hosted, produced, and written radio programs and segments in Los Angeles and Las Vegas (KPFK, KLAV). He has appeared as a guest on over 200 radio and television programs, including ABC’s Nightline, Tony Brown’s Journal (PBS), and Hard Copy.

In 1994, Jon ran for a seat in the US Congress from the 29th district in Los Angeles. After six months of campaigning, on a very small budget, he garnered 20 percent of the vote running against an incumbent who had occupied his seat for 20 years.

In 1996, Jon started The Great Boycott, against eight corporate chemical giants: Monsanto, Dow, Du Pont, Bayer, Hoechst, Rhone-Poulenc, Imperial Chemical Industries, and Ciba-Geigy. The Boycott continues to operate today.

Jon has lectured extensively all over the US on the question: Who runs the world and what can we do about it?

Since 2000, Jon has operated largely away from the mainstream because, as he puts it, “My research was not friendly to the conventional media.”

Over the last 30 years, Jon’s independent research has encompassed such areas as: deep politics, conspiracies, alternative health, the potential of the human imagination, mind control, the medical cartel, symbology, and solutions to the takeover of the planet by hidden elites.

He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power.

A painter, Jon’s work has been shown in galleries in Los Angeles and New York. His poetry has been published by The Massachusetts Review.

He is a graduate of Amherst College (BA, Philosophy), and lives with his wife, Laura, in San Diego.http://www.tlbtv.com/tlbtv-epi-vacci...health-wealth/
    describes an agenda that is actually about "Empire" and natural resources and as much as I hate to think about it.... intentional depopulation. I respect Jon Rappaport and it is TERRIBLE to hear this dispassionate lay out of the collusion of corporations and government. This matter is so frightening and so UNBELIEVABLE yet one must question WHY would our own governments act to chemically poison the population?

I know PA has many good resources that are examining chemtrails, glyphosates and other threats. One of the hard facts is that glyphosates have infiltrated almost all our food sources.

The reason I have pinpointed vaccines and mandates forcing them is because it is so clearly "in our face" that those we have selected to protect our interests now are (maybe unknowingly) destroying us. Health is the interest we have in OUR bodies, OUR CHILDRENS bodies and our FUTURE ....generations and generations of the future.

I am not paranoid but I am FURIOUS and can only surmise that the worst possible agenda is in FACT the truth.
    Last edited by Delight; 25th April 2019 at 23:35.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), Kindred (22nd December 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Satori (25th April 2019), Shantsai (26th April 2019), T Smith (23rd August 2019), Tintin (26th April 2019), Victoria (30th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Delight, your first comment was brilliant. Bravo!
    My nurse practitioner wife and I have studied vaccines a long time. .............

.......The bottom line is this, and no doctor in the world can refute this truth: vaccines are bioweapons with two main purposes. One, to make money, both in the short term sale of the vaccines and in the long term by, 2, creating disease. You read that right. Vaccines are designed to make people sick.
    Matt
    Thanks Maatt!

I am so sad that this is what I think also. It seems to me that we ALL should gather together ( no matter what POVs on other issues) and challenge this corporatocracy FOR DEAR LIFE or ? What will happen to us?

I think that one way to eviscerate our power is to demonize those who speak loudly and who may say things that range way outside the conventional mind set. David Icke has been right on many of his views. I cannot help but think that he is a REAL threat to societies like Australia (where mandatory vaccination has already been achieved). That is why he was blocked form entering the country to speak.

Last edited by Delight; 26th April 2019 at 00:00.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), Matt P (26th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), T Smith (23rd August 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (27th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I feel so heartened by listening to people rally and I feel good about people Like Del Bigtree who is congenial, always respectful, intelligent and relevant. I contribute $10.00 per month to The Informed Consent Action Network

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), enigma3 (10th May 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Sadly, I am quite sure you are right on track with this thread.
    I think vaccines, 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, etc. are all depopulation programs.
    It's a terrifying prospect, but unless we face it, no measures we might take to stop it will be likely to be enough to succeed.
    Small inroads are being made in protesting and exposing the truth, but it IS happening, and that's what counts, so we must take courage and keep on keeping on.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th April 2019), Delight (26th April 2019), Elainie (30th May 2019), enigma3 (1st June 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Stealthy Monk (20th January 2020), T Smith (14th September 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Small, but heartening steps:
    Sweden bans mandatory vaccines to help stop autism.
    Anti-vaccine lawsuit won in Japan.
    (This man, Paul Kangas, says he intends to run for POTUS on an anti-vaccine platform. Hopefully that will help prompt Trump to follow through with what seemed for awhile to be a promising anti-vaccine commitment. However, he failed to entitle his youtube video "Sweden Bans MANDATORY vaccines" which is a big discrepancy, and not very encouraging.... Let's hope he does better forthwith...)
    update:Unfortunately, he got it even more wrong. See Delight's post:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288522

paul8kangas
    Published on Mar 28, 2019
    '‪Prevent autism. Stop vaccines. The most oppressed group in America are moms of autistic kids, Black & white. They care for a child who must have their diaper changed at age 39. Who can never grow up. See “Vaxxed” "
    Last edited by onawah; 26th April 2019 at 14:42.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), Art (6th June 2019), Delight (26th April 2019), enigma3 (1st June 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Victoria (30th September 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

This organization has a great free newsletter you can subscribe too that gives you the latest lowdown on the Vaccine Nazis. They also educate on the history of vaccines, why they are not effective and actually interfere with the body's natural immune system.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), CurEus (11th May 2019), Delight (26th April 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Small, but heartening steps:
    Sweden bans mandatory vaccines to help stop autism.
    Anti-vaccine lawsuit won in Japan.
    (This man, Paul Kangas, says he intends to run for POTUS on an anti-vaccine platform. Hopefully that will help prompt Trump to follow through with what seemed for awhile to be a promising anti-vaccine commitment. However, he failed to entitle his youtube video "Sweden Bans MANDATORY vaccines" which is a big discrepancy, and not very encouraging.... Let's hope he does better forthwith...)

paul8kangas
    Published on Mar 28, 2019
    '‪Prevent autism. Stop vaccines. The most oppressed group in America are moms of autistic kids, Black & white. They care for a child who must have their diaper changed at age 39. Who can never grow up. See “Vaxxed” "
    This clarifies the above

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Elainie (30th May 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    This organization has a great free newsletter you can subscribe too that gives you the latest lowdown on the Vaccine Nazis. They also educate on the history of vaccines, why they are not effective and actually interfere with the body's natural immune system.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/
    Thanks so much.

I found this on the site

Quote Citizens Address the Toronto Board of Health on Vaccines
    APRIL 11, 2019 BY VACCINE CHOICE CANADA

On April 8, 2019, the The Toronto Board of Health had an Agenda Item “Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy“.

Transcript of Joel Sussmann’s presentation to the Toronto Board of Health

Are you aware that from 2004 – 2014 ZERO people in the US died from contracting measles, according to the CDC? During this same time, 108 people died from the MMR vaccine, according to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.

Are you aware that a 2011 study conducted by the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute found that 1 in 168 babies had emergency room visits within 4-12 days after their 12 month MMR vaccination and that several children died during the study? The number of deaths was not disclosed. One in 168 is a lot higher than the one in a million vaccine injury risk that parents are told about, isn’t it?

Are you aware the CDC holds 50 patents on vaccines and sells US $5 billion a year worth of vaccines?

Are you aware that Merck’s package insert on the MMR vaccine lists DEATH as only 1 of dozens of possible side effects? Have any of you read a vaccine insert?

Are you aware that the US Congress has ruled vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe”?

Are you aware that vaccine safety studies are almost always conducted by vaccine manufacturers, and that NONE OF THE VACCINES ON THE CHILDHOOD SCHEDULE WERE TESTED AGAINST A TRUE INERT PLACEBO? They were tested against an older vaccine or adjuvant such as aluminum.

Are you aware that Pharmaceutical drugs under the FDA are safety tested for an average of 4.5 years prior to licensing? Vaccines are tested (on average) for 4.5 DAYS prior to licensing! 4.5 days vs. 4.5 years.

Are you aware that a Harvard Pilgrim Hospital study, funded by Health & Human Services in the US, revealed that less than 1%
    of vaccine injuries are reported? This means that more than 99% of vaccine adverse reactions are not reported or acknowledged.

Are you aware that the US Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has paid out more that US $4 billion due to vaccine injury and death? Are you aware that Canada is the only G7 nation without a vaccine injury compensation program?

The CDC uses Institute of Medicine reports to support their claim that Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism. IOM’s 2011 Report on Autism concludes, “The evidence is INADEQUATE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT a casual relationship between diphtheria toxoid, tetanus toxoid, or acellular pertussis-containing vaccine and autism.”

Institute of Medicine’s 2011 safety report reviewed Varicella, Tetanus, Hepatitis-B & MMR vaccines. 155 health conditions were studied. In 134 cases the literature was INADEQUATE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT CAUSATION.

Does this sound like the science is settled to you?

If you are not aware of these facts, then you have no business imposing this poorly tested medical procedure on Ontario’s children.

And if you are aware, then you are participating in medical and scientific fraud.

The vast majority of parents of vaccine injured or killed children now know the truth.They know the science is inadequate to support claims that vaccines are safe. (see paragraph above). You will not silence these parents through censorship, shaming, mandates and manipulation.

Until Health Canada authorizes an independent long term study of vaccinated versus unvaccinated, you are wasting everyone’s time.

No amount of pressure from Health Canada, Public Health, the Toronto Board of Health or the corporate controlled media will ever convince us otherwise. Our trust has been broken.

In a 2018 Globe & Mail opinion piece, Neil Rau & Richard Schabas said this, “The borderline hysteria, fuelled by the media and public health that greets a few cases of measles is unwarranted.”

Mr. Rau is a respected immunologist on the staff of University of Toronto. Dr. Schabas recently held the post of Chief Medical Officer of Health for Ontario.

Perhaps you should listen to one of your own.

Congress was blackmailed into drafting the NCVIA in 1986, does everyone know what that is? Just in case. National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. Vaccine manufacturers were losing multiple big money lawsuits surrounding injury and death from their products. They demanded Congress pass a law to give them legal immunity. In doing so, Congress said you must do safety studies annually and you must report to Congress every two years. In a 2018 lawsuit, it was proven that HHS did neither of those things – no studies and no reports to Congress for 30 years.

Your “science is settled,” one size fits all agenda intended to lead all citizens down the path of compulsory vaccination is in direct violation of the Ontario Health Care Consent Act, the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, the Nuremberg Code, and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in the Canadian Constitution as supported by a Health Canada Statement.

This is Canada. It is not Salem, Massachusetts 1692.
    It is not Berlin 1939. THIS WILL NOT STAND!!! Thank you for your time.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (13th September 2020), frankstien (27th April 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think vaccines, 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, etc. are all depopulation programs.
    It's a terrifying prospect, but unless we face it, no measures we might take to stop it will be likely to be enough to succeed.
    Small inroads are being made in protesting and exposing the truth, but it IS happening, and that's what counts, so we must take courage and keep on keeping on.
    I HATE that I am beginning to think depopulation programs are real. You said "unless we face it, no measures we might take to stop it will be likely to be enough to succeed".

There may NOT be a conscious agenda? But actually does it matter if it conscious, if it is accomplishing depopulation?

Quote Not too long ago, lethal infections were feared in the Western world. Since that time, many countries have undergone a transformation from disease cesspools to much safer, healthier habitats. Starting in the mid-1800s, there was a steady drop in deaths from all infectious diseases, decreasing to relatively minor levels by the early 1900s.

The history of that transformation involves famine, poverty, filth, lost cures, eugenicist doctrine, individual freedoms versus state might, protests and arrests over vaccine refusal, and much more.

Today, we are told that medical interventions increased our lifespan and single-handedly prevented masses of deaths. But is this really true?

Suzanne Humphries, MD, will detail facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, board certified internist and nephrologist Dr. Humphries will show that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases.

This presentation will bring to your mind the question "If the medical profession could systemically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, what else is ignored and misinterpreted today??"
    Last edited by Delight; 26th April 2019 at 02:18.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), T Smith (29th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Such a great comment!
    It is definitely a depopulation agenda, and a very successful one, too. Fertility rates are currently at crisis levels in the developed countries.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Delight (26th April 2019), East Sun (28th July 2019), Elainie (30th May 2019), enigma3 (1st June 2019), Kindred (22nd December 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), T Smith (29th June 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not sure I understand your comment, but I'd say it does appear there IS a conscious agenda on the part of the minority elite, but that they are being heavily influenced and/or controlled by beings (other-dimensional as well as ET) who want control of the planet, and of the population. So I suppose it depends on what your definition of "conscious" is.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    \

There may NOT be a conscious agenda? But actually does it matter if it conscious, if it is accomplishing depopulation?
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Humm...This Patriot and nurse said "We do not have the right to live in a disease free world". Do people think we have this right? Is this part of the propaganda?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

cascadian (29th April 2019), Matt P (26th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Pam (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Not sure I understand your comment, but I'd say it does appear there IS a conscious agenda on the part of the minority elite, but that they are being heavily influenced and/or controlled by beings (other-dimensional as well as ET) who want control of the planet, and of the population. So I suppose it depends on what your definition of "conscious" is.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    \

This idea about the interdimensional beings and all could be true and who knows (I don't)
    What I meant is the thought that there is a room full of plotters who are actively seeking to murder us all is HORRIFIC to feel. It is the worst gut punch to accept that whole large scale intentions to destroy humanity exists. The thought is almost incomprehensible unless looked at distantly and with the detachment of it being like a movie. How do we really FEEL that without a head explosion?

I guess I hope that all the politicians taking money have no clue as to how bad this all is now for all of us? I hope that what looks to be a total medical cabal is not because they wish me dead.

However, I was thinking that I don't need to "go there" to thinking of the why (like interdimensional beiongs taking over) because it still needs all of us to stand up and refuse and band together and DEMAND a world that works for living beings. The petty infighting that we are seeing now, which is futile, is beyond moving chairs around on the sinking ship deck.

The whole of us SHOULD feel a NO at being forced to give up our rights. That is my focus. I really do feel we have power when we take it. That is why I think persuasion and coercion is used because we MUST AGREE at some level. This is like saying... I know what is true and will not listen to any of the liars even if interdimensional.

The video I posted by Suzanne Humphries shows that what we are looking at with vaccination started well before the 1900's. It is quite revelatory. Maybe all along there has been a room full of plotters? I know there have been genocides and yet this is hard to think about.

My emotional state about this issue is strong anger wanting to DO SOMETHING because I care that I see young parenst around me always talking about their sick and challenged kids. They work and are at the low end of resources and cannot refuse because they are caught in the bind of the system.

If nothing else, I want to say something. Maybe others will come forward and we can act together in some way?

Here is more evidence from Suzanne Humphries, MD Honesty vs. Policy.
    Last edited by Delight; 26th April 2019 at 04:12.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Matt P (26th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), onawah (26th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), T Smith (29th June 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Colorado HB 1312 “Debate” – First Hand Report
    (One more horror story Not that the posters on this thread need another one, but for those who don't yet realize the awful truth, and would rather know the worst rather than remain in the dark, not just about vaccines, but to what low the Democratic Party has sunk. )
    POSTED BY: SHERRI TENPENNY, D.O.
    04/23/2019
    by Dr. Shelley O’Neill, MD, April 16, 2019
    https://vaxxter.com/colorado-hb-1312...t-hand-report/

"This was my first time attending a legislative committee hearing and boy did I pick a doozy. The bill being heard was Colorado HB 1312, which essentially plans to treat vaccine injured families who want to decline even one shot, as ignorant criminals who need to be entered into a registry and tracked, forced into in-person meetings with state bureaucrats to be “educated” and forced into compelled speech by signing a form stating they are harming their child. People who decline one or more of the 72 required doses, would have their private medical information revealed to the state but those who accept all 72 doses get to keep their medical information private. It also wipes out 99% of medical exemptions, replacing the doctor’s authority for the state’s. It doubles the number of required vaccines and also applies to homeschooled children. This bill is a big stinking pile of garbage.

The Stage is Set
    The hearing room was small, holding about a hundred seats. One thousand parents showed up in opposition, packing the halls, rooms, and walkways, with kids in tow, many disabled and vaccine injured. They were there hours ahead of time to stand in line for a seat in the hearing room. Hundreds of parents signed up to testify. The establishment made sure the people (the peasants?) knew their place, as most of the chairs were tied off and reserved for lobbyists, vaccine researchers, and medical-types. The elites also had their parking and food provided. They showed up late, waltzed in right past the lines of defiant families and left after giving their testimony. Only about 20 parents were initially allowed in the hearing room. The rest were ushered to different parts of the building and gathered in groups around their phones to listen to the proceedings. The Chairperson announced that she would call panels of four, each person would get two minutes to speak, followed by ten minutes of questions and discussion. I calculated that using this format would be 42 hours of testimony just for the opposition. Clearly, many of us would not be heard today.

As the hours dragged on, people had to leave to attend to their kids or work the next day. I stayed until the bitter end. I was finally moved into the hearing room around 7 pm, with testimonies lasting until 3:30 am. There were about 30 testimonials in favor of the bill. The proponents said the same old bumper sticker slogans, “safe and effective”, “one in a million”, “vaccines don’t cause [blah, blah, blah]…” The words “pseudoscience” and “conspiracy theories” were used more than once while ignoring all the injured families around them.

There were a few non-establishment people that spoke in favor of the bill. One was a family who told a heartbreaking story of losing a child to bacterial meningitis, the other an older man who was a polio survivor and the third was a mother whose child had a kidney condition and “could not receive the MMR,” so felt it was important that everyone else get it to protect her.

I choked up listening to the family describe losing their child to meningitis and wished that had not happened. But I also knew that vaccinating millions with our current meningitis vaccine would not be the answer. I wondered if they knew that meningococcal meningitis is very rare, with an average of 400 cases per year in a population of 325 million and that with treatment, the survival rate is 90%. I wondered if they knew that the vaccine for meningitis only gives temporary protection and if given to a million Colorado children, 10,000 of them would suffer severe injury and at least 30 would die?

I wondered if the polio survivor knew that back when he had paralytic polio (which only happens 1% of the time), the treatments of immobilization and casting ensured a permanent paralysis and we now know that proper physical therapy would have helped many of those children completely recover? I wondered if he knew that this bill doesn’t affect the polio vaccine but rather adds dozens of doses of newer, controversial, unsafe, unneeded and ineffective vaccines to the already bloated schedule?

The third case was particularly ironic because the bill does not recognize her daughter’s condition as one that would qualify for a medical exemption. If it passes, the medical exemption that she has enjoyed would vanish, so she was essentially testifying against herself and her daughter’s interests. Even more ironic, the people she was implying were a threat to her were actually defending her daughter’s right to obtain a medical exemption based on her doctor’s judgment and defending her medical privacy.

Besides the few cases above, all the other testimonies in favor of the bill were from the medical establishment—pharmacists, nurses, pediatricians, infectious disease doctors, public health officers, and pharma-funded researchers and scientists.

Those Against the Bill: The Opposition’s Turn
    Approximately 150 spoke in opposition to the bill. There were four chiropractors, one acupuncturist, two “Vaccine Risk Aware” MD’s (including me), a representative from NVIC, and Del Bigtree. The rest were vaccine injured families, although many of the parents were also highly educated professionals, including nurses, nurse practitioners, PhDs, etc. The testimonies of vaccine injury were powerful and heartbreaking. Even more heartbreaking were the stories of grief, devastation, seizures, regression, disability, and death that did not touch the seven Democratic legislators’ stone-cold hearts. They were silent, dismissive or combative. A few of them dozed off during the testimonies. Much of the time, they appeared distracted by whatever was on their phone or laptop. The bill’s main sponsor would frequently come and go from the hearing room, missing much of the testimony, instead choosing to congregate with lobbyists in the hall. The four Republican legislators were attentive, listening and clearly touched by the stories. They asked excellent questions of both sides.

The contrast between the two parties was stark and noticeable to all. There were three exchanges with the Democratic legislators that took my breath away.

The first was from a pediatrician/representative who assailed a vaccine injured mother for speaking about MTHFR mutation. She implied that the mom “must be confused or lying” because she knew, and stated unequivocally, “that anyone who had double MTHFR mutation would have homocystinuria, which is screened for at birth!” The pediatrician/representative was very confident in her ignorance and could not be swayed. I so wished I had been up there to defend this mom and to let the other legislators know that pediatricians and allopaths do not study, utilize or understand epigenetics, detoxification or vaccine injury related to those factors and that their colleague was gravely misinformed. I personally have homozygous MTHFR mutation – and so did many others in the room – and I can assure you that I don’t have the diagnosis of homocystinuria.

For those who are curious, homocystinuria is an amino acid disorder that can be caused by many genetic polymorphisms, most commonly the CBS mutation. These newborns are screened for this disorder by measuring levels of amino acids and do not receive a genetic snp testing. So children having the MTHFR mutation, which may predispose them to vaccine injury, would not know that before injections started.

MTHFR and other single nucleotide polymorphisms. They are not genetic mutations like Down’s syndrome where everyone with that gene manifests with the same unalterable condition. These SNPs can turn on and off based on environmental factors and have many different manifestations, such as early heart disease, autoimmune disorders, and intolerance to medications. Most pediatricians know very little about this, and thus the hostile arrogance she demonstrated while shutting this informed mother down was shocking and quite symbolic of our bigger problems.

The second exchange was between an African-American legislator who seemed not to care at all when presented with information that the CDC had committed scientific fraud around a study looking at autism in African-American boys. Her very polite answer was, “My nephew is high up in the CDC so I have all the information I need from him, but thanks anyway”. Wow.

The third comment was heartfelt and by a legislator who has a grandchild with autism. She stated that the child was different even before his 2-month shots and she knew that his autism was “just how he was and not a vaccine injury”. I wondered if she knew four vaccines are now given during pregnancy, that the hepatitis B vaccine is given a few hours after birth and that the Hepatitis B vaccine given at birth has a higher correlation to autism than tobacco does to lung cancer?

She went on to say that she found it very hurtful that anyone would suggest that vaccines cause autism because that wasn’t the case for her grandson. Yet she couldn’t see that denying the experience of hundreds in the room who had watched their children regress after vaccines was just as hurtful.

What she didn’t seem to realize is that not all autism is the same and assuming that he was unvaccinated before two months old, both scenarios could be true. But it is wrong to deny one version of reality while clinging to another, especially when the choice validates Pharma, letting the drug companies and the CDC off the hook and at the same time, throwing hundreds of thousands of families under the bus.

The Disrupter
    The biggest outrage and wake up call for me came at the very end of the hearing. The sergeant directs the seating in the hearing room. I was seated next to a woman who I didn’t know, but I assumed was a lobbyist or maybe even the bill’s author. I was annoyed by her constant typing on her computer, jumping up from her seat to chat with lobbyists. She was completely oblivious and unconcerned with the heartfelt testimonies being shared, even rolling her eyes when people spoke about toxins.

Her incessant typing involved writing numerous legislators with talking points and follow-ups, reinforcing the legislation and refuting points made by the opposition. I also saw a more formal email, which she worked on for quite a while, and then sent to the bill’s sponsor. She was typing furiously on it, ignoring the father who was crying, describing the death of his infant. I watched to see if she would even look up, but she just tic-tacked away, cold as ice. Her lack of humanity disturbed and saddened me. The email looked like a speech and I thought maybe it was for the next reading of the bill or an interview. But what do you know? As the sponsor began his closing remarks, it was word-for-word what I had watched her type just hours before.

I admit that I was naive and inexperienced as to how things work in the state capitol but it made me sick to my stomach to watch someone so disrespectful and oblivious be able to “speak” through a puppet legislator, while everyone else clearly assumed his words were his own. It also really drove home what a David and Goliath fight this is, how it truly is a war lead by Pharma, with the help of media and legislators, against already beleaguered families, their providers and the population as a whole.

Betrayed
    I don’t have words to describe the disgust, betrayal, and fury I felt, as a life long Democrat, watching my Party’s legislators vote down all reasonable amendments and pass this egregious bill out of committee, despite 13+ hours of compelling personal testimonies. They are on the wrong side of history. They heard the stories of injury, disability, and death and truly didn’t care. They heard facts about corruption and scientific misconduct at the CDC and truly didn’t care. It was clear they had witnessed the weird disconnect of doctors saying “this can’t happen”, while surrounded by hundreds of people saying “it happened to me”.

Once again, they just didn’t care. Because, you know, measles.

The same legislators who would profoundly defend the right of body autonomy and champion personal choice in reproductive matters clearly don’t apply those values to vaccination choice. The Party that says they care about the under-represented and misunderstood minority groups clearly make an exception when it comes to forced vaccination. The Party that would never tolerate the tracking and registry of Muslims is fine with tracking and labeling this minority group. The Party that rejects the industry-funded junk science questioning climate change and embraces independent researchers who sound the alarm and explain what we can see with our own eyes cannot see that when it comes to vaccination, they are doing the opposite: wholeheartedly swallowing industry-funded junk science. They champion the idea that “the more vaccines the better.” They propagate the “nothing to see here” mantras and reject independent scientists who explain the exploding rates of chronic disease with real research and real science.

My heart breaks for my Party. My heart breaks for Colorado and the other states fighting similar battles. But most of all my heart breaks for the children who will be sickened, injured or killed by a vaccine program that has gone off the rails. It breaks my heart for the injuries that are dismissed and the parents who are bullied by our institutions and left to pick up the pieces.

There is no such thing as an “anti-vaxxer” or a “pro-vaxxer.” That is an industry narrative that generates fear, distraction and sells more products. The only labels we should be worried about are state control vs. parental control. The parents who testified could have been any one of us. They trusted but were harmed and then betrayed by a corrupt, unaccountable, industry-captured medical system. They were mama and papa bears fighting for their own children, your children, and society as a whole.

Wake up. Fight back.

Join your local efforts in defending medical freedom, body autonomy and the right to decline pharmaceutical products before it is too late. And if you are the praying type, it’s time to pray hard."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th April 2019), bettye198 (2nd March 2020), Delight (27th April 2019), Franny (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (30th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2019), william r sanford72 (29th April 2019), wnlight (14th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Colorado HB 1312 “Debate” – First Hand Report
    (One more horror story Not that the posters on this thread need another one, but for those who don't yet realize the awful truth, and would rather know the worst rather than remain in the dark, not just about vaccines, but to what low the Democratic Party has sunk. )
    Thanks for posting.
    We can't count on a "party" to stand up as all party's politicians take Pharma's money. I have liked Tulsi Gabbard but she is not seeing vaccination as an issue except people should have access to vaccines.

If these same people have a child or grandchild, they MAY be able to feel something then.
    I will choose to think that something can stop this train wreck. I like what Del Bigtree says every time I hear him... "We are winning..."

I found this article on Sherry Tennpenny's blog, posted 04/01/2019
    Quote Free Speech? Follow the Money – Take Action
    By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM

According to Webster’s Dictionary, “to censor” means “to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable.”

Censorship occurs when a group of people – or organization(s) – impose their political or moral values on others by suppressing their words, images, ideas and now, even their thoughts, if that information is contrary to the suppressor’s stated opinions. Sometimes referred to as ‘collectivist thinking,’ collectivism promotes a group’s opinion as right by making the individual’s opinion wrong, even labeling contrarian views as “dangerous misinformation.” In a collectivist society, people identify with the group’s mantra and run roughshod over the views of the individual. Thus collectivist thinking and censorship is contrary to our long-held values of America individualism.

The intolerance of infection – a topic we explore in our MVI Boot Camp Herd Immunity module – is being used to eliminate the free flow of information and will decimate the medical needs of a large number of individuals. There are more than 130 bills currently being considered that could elimininate our rights to self-determination regarding our health, undermining freedoms long embraced by our society. To keep abreast of vaccine legislation in your state, go to NVIC Advocacy and sign up for free alerts.y – Take Action. The end points out some action steps.

The Global Plan
    On March 19, 2019, the WHO hosted a gathering in Geneva with a policy meeting of its Global health partners. The purpose of this 3-day meeting was to develop a “new vision and strategy for vaccines and immunization” for the period 2021-2030. The WHO released this as part of the meeting’s summary:

“People must be at the center of healthcare and their free and equal rights to essential healthcare services such as vaccinations must be observed throughout their life-course, without discrimination,” said Ms Kate Gilmore, Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations. “There is no such thing as a right to refuse vaccines when the consequences of doing so is to be borne by others and undermine the rights of others to health, as recognized in the International Human Rights Framework.”

What does that mean in plain English?

Vaccination is to be considered an essential health care service.
    Vaccination is to be cradle-to-grave – actually pre-birth to grave – with the addition of vaccination during pregnancy.
    By saying, “there is no such thing as a RIGHT to Refuse,” exemptions will be eliminated worldwide, a violation of at least 7 of the 10 tenants of the Nuremberg code.

Early Censorship
    In 2015, I was censored and nearly refused entry into Australia to speak at seven relatively small Family Living conferences scheduled for five cities along the east coast of the continent. Contrary to the twisted reports, I was going there as an invited guest to be a speaker among several panelists. The trolls were activated and campaigned heavily to keep me out of the country. They actually caused an international incident.

The vitriol has continued and in fact, is much worse in 2019 then it was merely four years ago. Here’s one example, from the online edition of The Spectator, of the hundreds of accusations presented as fact against those who question vaccines.

“For some people, the astonishing benefits of vaccination are a lesson which they seem determined not to learn. The ‘anti-vaxxer’ movement has instead managed to convince itself that vaccination is a form of oppressive government control over a country’s citizens. It is a deeply irresponsible falsehood being spread through social media…

The article goes on to describe anti-vaxxers as “deranged conspiracy theorists” and that telling parents it is wrong or criminal to question vaccines “would be a gift to the conspiracy theorists.” Note that this is listed as a ‘leading article.’ It should be posted as an op-ed opinion piece. The author’s name isn’t listed and there is no adherence to basic journalistic principles: presenting information from both sides.

But articles like this are leading the charge to justify nanny-state laws and egregious public health campaigns. States and countries are currently considering laws to make discussing what has been labeled as “misinformation on vaccination” a criminal offense.

If those laws are passed, social media and retail giants such as Amazon will be forced to eliminate all vaccine information that isn’t lock-step with the government’s message or face criminal prosecution. Some public libraries are already considering removing vaccine and autism books from their shelves, amounting to literal book burning.

What in the world are they going to do with the thousands of scientific articles and studies published in peer-reviewed journals showing problems caused by vaccines?

These are staggering actions, showing complete disrespect for American constitutionally guaranteed principles of free speech. Haven’t we fought wars over retaining our right to free flow of ideas and freedom of speech?

The WHO declared “vaccine hesitancy” among the top 10 global health risks in 2019. What does that really mean? With the US vaccination rate hovering around 95% and the global vaccination rate approaching 73% for all available vaccines, why is a small percentage of either completely or partially unvaccinated children such a global threat?

Follow the money
    Unvaccinated children per se are not a threat to public health; collectively, they are a threat to the vaccine industry’s bottom line. If someone actually funded and completed a sizable vax vs unvaxxed study, a monumental paradigm shift would occur. To use a current political analogy here, it’s like the bomb that exploded with the release of the Mueller Report. Those who were expecting the report to fully incriminate the president are sorting through the cognitive dissonance that resulted when the report was not in line with their expectations.

If the vax vs unvaxxed study were completed, those who expect it to completely shut down the anti-vax discussion will also experience explosive cognitive dissonance. The study would no doubt prove, once and for all, that unvaccinated kids are much more healthy than vaccinated kids and would expose one of the biggest, multi-generational lies ever told – that vaccines are harmless and necessary. The Emperor would be totally naked. That’s a result that pharma just can’t risk; it would permanently destroy their revenue model.

If you’re a business owner, consider this:

How would you like 4 million, government-guaranteed new customers every year? (number of annual births in the US) How would you like to have laws in place, forcing people to buy multiples of your product? (multiple doses of 16 vaccines) What if you had no requirement to make a safe product because you have government protection against all liability, even if your product harms your customer? In fact, what if your product was so unsafe, the US Supreme Court labeled it as “unavoidably unsafe” but you could sell it to your customers anyway?! What if this defective product brought in billions of dollars in year-after-year revenues? Ohh! – and what if your product injured your customer and you could sell your customer additional products to solve the problem your product caused, adding billions more to your bottom line? (drugs to treat vaccine side effects.)

Pretty sweet deal, eh? It would be brilliant if it were not so sinister.

TIME TO TAKE ACTION
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently said that our country was built on protecting the rights of minorities. Our constitutional republic has always protected the rights of minorities. We all know that a person’s color, creed, religion, and gender is legally protected against discrimination. But with the censorship of the vaccine debate, all discussions on safety stop. All discussion on how to improve the product aren’t entertained, even though exploring safer vaccines was required by law with the passage of the National Vaccine Childhood Injury Act in 1986. And because every vaccine that is approved creates an avalanche of money for everyone in the supply chain – manufacturers, distributors, hospitals and doctors – an intelligent discussion about removing unnecessary vaccination is impossible. For example, why do American children need 4 doses of polio vaccination since there has been no wild poliovirus in the Western hemisphere since 1991?

RFK went on to say,

“Right now I’m thinking of how blatant, how anti-democratic and fundamentally anti-American the censorship has become. They won’t debate us. Their only weapon is to silence us.”

Ai Weiwei, China’s most famous living artist, is also an activist. He uses his art as a form of social engagement, calling attention to China’s human rights violations. In a country where free speech is not recognized as a right, he’s been beaten by the police, has lived under house arrest, has had his newly-built studio bulldozed by local officials and is constantly subjected to surveillance. As an independent thinker who is willing to risk exposing his government’s wrong-doings, he is viewed as a threat to “harmonious society.”

We take free speech for granted in the US. But our ability to openly discuss vaccination travesties and expose our government’s wrong-doings is being taken away. It is being replaced with vaccine dogma and CDC propaganda we are not allowed to refute.

Will we soon face the same punishments that have been poured out on Ai Weiwei?

Before it gets to that place, we just actively fight back.

We need to point out that Public Health is more than just 100% vaccination rates and a small number of infections.
    Public health has become obsessed with the extinction of a few pathogens. Shouldn’t public health be obsessed with identifying why 1 in 5 children have learning disabilities and removing the cause?
    Public health has become completely intolerant of a fever and a rash.
    Public health needs to see that there is a monumental health crisis in our children and be FORCED to examine the connection between injecting foreign matter and ill-health.
    ACTION ITEMS:

We can’t sit back and wait for someone to solve this for us. The White Knight on a White Horse is not going to show up to save the day. We need to put all hands on deck. Get busy. Get active. Do your part. Here’s a suggestion as a place to start:

Write a one-page letter, telling your story of injury, telling your story of personal and professional censorship and then FAX it to:
    The National Coalition Against Censorship – they don’t have to agree with us, but they MUST not stop our speech https://ncac.org/report-censorship
    Choose organizations on this page and fax your letter to them: https://ncac.org/free-expression-network
    Find fax numbers for your state and national legislators. They need 1000s of these letters.
    Also – take “left/right politics” out of these suggestions, and give this some thought:

What organizations should we approach to discuss the censorship of vaccine information?
    Campaign for Liberty?
    The Tea Party?
    The ACLU? They have fought – and won – many free speech cases.
    Maybe even the NRA? Don’t automatically snub that idea and rule it out. They’re big. They’re well funded. They have a platform. They support Second Amendment rights; would they support our First Amendment rights?
    What individuals should we approach? (please think platform, not politics here)
    Candace Owen – Please help me to find a way to get a copy of VAXXED into the hands of Candace Owens. She needs to know about the CDC whistleblower who exposed that black boys have been targeted.
    Branden Straka – with #WalkAway. After all, it was Adam Schiff (D) who contacted Facebook and Amazon to start the elimination of the vaccine discussions on social media.
    Tucker Carlson – It is rumored his son had a reaction to a flu shot and he’s a big proponent of free speech, even when he disagrees about the content of that speech.
    Mark Levin and/or Judge Jeanine – They are both huge proponents of the Constitution and First Amendment rights
    We MUST think laterally and explore how to partner with organizations that have a platform much larger than we have. This is the fight for the DNA of humanity.

Think big.

Let me know your ideas.
    Last edited by Delight; 27th April 2019 at 01:36.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), onawah (27th April 2019), Reinhard (30th May 2019), Sandy123 (28th April 2019), T Smith (25th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

BC fast track of mandatory vaccines

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (28th April 2020), Franny (27th April 2019), NancyV (29th April 2019), Nasu (30th April 2019), onawah (27th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 11 46 LastLast