+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The DNA of the Strange (with Dr Garry Nolan)

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default The DNA of the Strange (with Dr Garry Nolan)

THE DNA OF THE STRANGE - WITH SPECIAL GUEST DR. GARRY NOLAN

Haven’t got time to watch all of this yet so can’t give bullet points. Looks like it will be very interesting though if anyone is inclined to watch and help out with some notes.

Quote Dr. Garry Nolan is the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Stanford University School of Medicine. He has published over 220 research articles and is the holder of 20 US patents, and has been honored as one of the top 25 inventors at Stanford University.

Garry Nolan was a key scientist on the Atacama skeleton.

In this interview they start talking about anomalies in physiology that some humans are documented as having.

Intro is 4 mins before Garry Nolan is introduced.

Mods: I don't know why my title capitals always revert to lowercase??

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (26th April 2019), conk (26th April 2019), haroldsails (26th April 2019), Iancorgi (26th April 2019), Intranuclear (26th April 2019), Kevan (27th April 2019), Pam (26th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Default Re: The DNA of the Strange (with Dr Garry Nolan)

I was so fortunate to finish this but enjoyed it so much I couldn’t stop to take notes. I highly recommend it.

Gary speaks about science, consciousness, reality, ufology, disclosure, etc from the perspective of an experiencer working within the intelligent designs of science but with a very healthy mindset for exploring the unknown.

He explains the restrictions and limitations of peers and the upper echelons of the scientific community; gives great anecdotals; talks about his relationship with Hal Puthoff and others, TTSA, etc. He has a great way of relaying scientific date coupled to layperson explanations.

He also gives sound advice on how to have discussions with “close minded” people to achieve some common ground for conversations.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Gemma13; 26th April 2019 at 12:56.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (26th April 2019), Crackberry (26th April 2019), Intranuclear (26th April 2019), norman (26th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Valerie Villars (26th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    He also gives sound advice on how to have discussions with “close minded” people to achieve some common ground for conversations.
    I'll bet the 80/20 rule applies here too. 80% are closed minded. It seems those types must find it on their own. There is no convincing most of them. One of the great avatars (Buddha?) said it's a blessing just to be on the path, that most never step foot. Why are they so challenged by ideas different from their own and resist in light of shared truth?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Gemma13 (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (27th April 2019), Tam (30th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

I was really impressed by his sincerity and open mindedness. I just contacted him via LinkedIn hoping to connect.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Gemma13 (27th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I'll bet the 80/20 rule applies here too. 80% are closed minded. It seems those types must find it on their own. There is no convincing most of them. One of the great avatars (Buddha?) said it's a blessing just to be on the path, that most never step foot. Why are they so challenged by ideas different from their own and resist in light of shared truth?
    Aren't we all closed minded about many things? For example, if I tell you to put your hand in the fire and that it will not burn you, my guess is that your would not do it (well, without some protection anyway).
    Experience opens the mind.
    Also, closed mindedness allows one to concentrate their attention/consciousness into something more local or imminent.
    Maybe another example:: Someone drowning in water and asking for help, but instead of throwing in a life preserver the person tells the drowning man to learn to swim.

It seems the "belly" needs to be full for the mind to open to new possibilities and have the energy to explore.
    Starve someone, and I don't mean just food, and you will get a desperate person just trying to survive.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), conk (26th April 2019), Gemma13 (27th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

The thread DNA OF EXPERIENCERS covers the lead up of Nolan's research and other interviews, before this one.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1272339

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (27th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,518 times in 5,655 posts

Garry visited a few times here in Oregon to observe an ongoing phenomenon. In this video we had an unusual illumination show up or should say go out.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

boja (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread