+ Reply to Thread

Thread: God, angels, demons, ghosts of humans, aliens, orbs, LSD trip- spirits, voodoo based spirits, etc etc etc

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default God, Devil, angels, demons, ghosts of humans, aliens, orbs, LSD trip- spirits, voodoo based spirits, etc etc etc

I’ve heard enough stories of people having sightings/experiences involving all of these types of entities, to actually believe that a significant portion of the sightings are honest observations.

Is it possible that God, the devil, angels, demons, ghosts of humans, spirits etc etc can all exist at the same time or are there other factors involved?

I am pretty much wondering if all/most/some of these things can exist concurrently or not. If they can’t, it would seem like impersonation is involved on various entity’s parts or mis labeling of different entities on us human’s part seem to be the only other alternatives. Am I wrong?

I am terrible with words today! Hope you can understand what I mean (some how) and enlighten me, thanks

PS please view the “entity type” names in the title as well intentioned ignorance of mine as compared to disrespect. I haven’t read as much as I should! Thanks
    Last edited by Jax_realm; 27th April 2019 at 03:36.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

Mike (27th April 2019), petra (30th April 2019), shaberon (27th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: God, angels, demons, ghosts of humans, aliens, orbs, LSD trip- spirits, voodoo based spirits, etc etc etc

Evidence indicates that there are multiple universes, even modern science admits that. Lots of research indicates that spirits survive death. For instance, my aunt saw my grandmother's spirit after she passed. The university of virginia has done extensive studies on near death experiences and reincarnation. There are numerous members of this forum who remember past lives.

Also, there is plenty of evidence of evil/negative entities out there, including many ETs.

So to answer your rhetorical question about the paranormal, in general, it appears that the spirit world exists, likely in multiple levels of the multiverse. And sometimes those other universes intersect with ours, which can lead to paranormal happenings.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Jax_realm (27th April 2019), Rich (27th April 2019), Valerie Villars (27th April 2019), what is a name? (29th April 2019), yelik (27th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

Default Re: God, angels, demons, ghosts of humans, aliens, orbs, LSD trip- spirits, voodoo based spirits, etc etc etc

A lot of it is probably honest, but subject to delusion.

As difficult as it is to deal with the ordinary material world, even down to every witness having a different view of the same event, people are even less qualified to interpret non-material or ordinarily invisible things. a basic example would be the Little People around Ireland, leprechauns and brownies and so forth, whose real form is something like a blob of energy, but, the human mind "invests it with entity" and sort of hallucinates a face and some clothes onto it.

All kinds of them are everywhere all the time. I would say the more important ones are internal, such as circulate air and heat through the body.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Jax_realm (27th April 2019), petra (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (27th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

When you watch tv, does all channels exists same time ?

... and yet you experience one channel at a time but there are many channels available same time with different content like: movies(war, fantasy, historical), to documentaries (science, nature, paranormal) etc. Also a good example can be on analog channels when sometimes gets interferences on two channels same time and that is where confusion begins, but it clears up when you ridirect the antenna to the channel you want more

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th April 2019), Jax_realm (27th April 2019), petra (30th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (29th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wish I understood the science of perception haha, whether delusion is a natural process of our brains interpreting things we see by things we know or if it is more out of our hands and up to the higher intelligences choosing to allow themselves to be seen (if that’s the case). Perhaps this is a point humans as humans can never be 100% clear on?

Not to be insensitive but a transparent deceased grandmother apparition seems to be distinctly different than a uniquely proportioned ET or a majestic looking and sounding “spirit guide” and I wonder if the human brain is capable of causing “self induced delusion” in such vastly different forms. You know?

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    When you watch tv, does all channels exists same time ?

... and yet you experience one channel at a time but there are many channels available same time with different content like: movies(war, fantasy, historical), to documentaries (science, nature, paranormal) etc. Also a good example can be on analog channels when sometimes gets interferences on two channels same time and that is where confusion begins, but it clears up when you ridirect the antenna to the channel you want more
    Last edited by Jax_realm; 27th April 2019 at 15:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

petra (30th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Outside of time everything exists in the here and now. Jesus tests the spirits by asking them to provide love to him. If they can't provide love then they are et or negative.
    That's the way I see it.
    The more unforgiveness, fear, negative and hate you get rid of the more you believe in the unknown the more you grow towards it and see it the more. Its like people don't believe because they don't believe it's quite literal and they are scared of the unknown and only believe in what they see. The real truth is everything is in love and there are entities out there who don't wish us to be in love.
    I have seen giants, gnombs, pararrell dimensions, loads of stuff because I was fearless.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

petra (30th April 2019), Rich (27th April 2019), Watching from Cyprus (27th April 2019), what is a name? (30th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Carlos Castaneda spent most of his apprenticeship as a sorcerer in unlearning his societal taught 'description' of the world. Don Juan made a concerted effort to unhinge his mind's addiction to the old description. The way it was described to Carlos was that inorganic parasites, called 'fliers', had infiltrated the human psyche, and that these creatures, sort of parasitic thought forms, clouded our perception and distracted us from seeing more of reality. If one has unwanted thoughts or emotions, these are likely these entities interfering with your perception. These parasites, on top of societal psychological brainwashing, causes a haze between us and reality.

Then there is reality itself, and its multiple layers. The Ancient wisdom, confirmed by scientific research, indicates that a part of the human entity survives the death of its human host. This in itself indicates that the multiverse is an incredible place that we have little idea of what it really is, and how it actually operates.

All that being said, any description that we put on reality is going to have its flaws. However, I would assert that anyone who stubbornly adheres to scientific materialism dogma is doing themselves a great disservice, and is denying the essence of their very being.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Constance (29th April 2019), earthdreamer (30th April 2019), Jax_realm (29th April 2019), petra (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (29th April 2019), what is a name? (30th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The way it was described to Carlos was that inorganic parasites, called 'fliers', had infiltrated the human psyche, and that these creatures, sort of parasitic thought forms, clouded our perception and distracted us from seeing more of reality. If one has unwanted thoughts or emotions, these are likely these entities interfering with your perception. These parasites, on top of societal psychological brainwashing, causes a haze between us and reality.
    Why yes Justplain. I was given a name for these parasitic entities - negative thought frequencies, or, NEF's for short. You have described NEF's in a very succinct way.

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I would assert that anyone who stubbornly adheres to scientific materialism dogma is doing themselves a great disservice, and is denying the essence of their very being.
    Denying the essence of their very being could be seen as Ignoring-the-essence = Ignorance.
    I don't like to assume anything here so I am going to ask, have you ever seen Rupert Sheldrakes work - book, videos, discussions - "The Science delusion"?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th April 2019), petra (30th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread