+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it wrong to assume all popular media/political figures are compromised or else they wouldn’t be popular?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Is it wrong to assume all popular media/political figures are compromised or else they wouldn’t be popular?

Any exceptions?
    Thanks

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th April 2019), Didgevillage (27th April 2019), Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019), shaberon (27th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Is it wrong to assume all popular media/political figures are compromised or else they wouldn’t be popular?

That's what I assume until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

People like Mel Gibson confuse me, because on one hand, he's half-blacklisted from Hollywood, but on the other hand, he keeps getting jobs making movies somehow anyway. So I don't understand what's up with people like that, and how they're not completely under the bus already, unless it's just sheer determination from the guy, or he's only beholden to some relatively minor power group that still gives him a way in.

The world leaders who have gone rogue against the global order are the ones that get demonized the most. So if Hollywood/MSM is really giving it to somebody, I figure they're probably doing something right. And if Hollywood/MSM is sucking up to someone and propping them up like they're Jesus, then yeah, I assume they're compromised and will just be serving the agenda.

Brief list of world political leaders demonized by global corporatist media/Hollywood:

Putin
    Assad
    Trump
    Duterte
    Bolsonaro
    Salvini
    Orban
    Le Pen
    Kurtz

These kinds of people may be compromised in a limited way, but the amount of outrage corporate media is always trying to drum up against them speaks to them not being part of the same globalist cabal as your media insiders.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 27th April 2019 at 02:30.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is it wrong to assume all popular media/political figures are compromised or else they wouldn’t be popular?

Nicely put! I feel you 100% even on Mel Gibson speculation
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    That's what I assume until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

People like Mel Gibson confuse me, because on one hand, he's half-blacklisted from Hollywood, but on the other hand, he keeps getting jobs making movies somehow anyway. So I don't understand what's up with people like that, and how they're not completely under the bus already, unless it's just sheer determination from the guy, or he's only beholden to some relatively minor power group that still gives him a way in.

The world leaders who have gone rogue against the global order are the ones that get demonized the most. So if Hollywood/MSM is really giving it to somebody, I figure they're probably doing something right. And if Hollywood/MSM is sucking up to someone and propping them up like they're Jesus, then yeah, I assume they're compromised and will just be serving the agenda.

Brief list of world political leaders demonized by global corporatist media/Hollywood:

Putin
    Assad
    Trump
    Duterte
    Bolsonaro
    Salvini
    Orban
    Le Pen
    Kurtz

These kinds of people may be compromised in a limited way, but the amount of outrage corporate media is always trying to drum up against them speaks to them not being part of the same globalist cabal as your media insiders.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

Didgevillage (27th April 2019), Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019), Soda (29th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why do we assume there are only two players in the global "chess" game?
    Obviously, the chess game is only a metaphor. There are multiple players in this strange game.

As for Putin, he is anti-New World Order. No doubt about it, but there chemtrails over Russia.
    Chances are, there are anti-Putin forces inside Russia doing their stuff, just like there are strong anti-Trump forces at work within the US.

Le Pen's father was an Illuminati and he certainly played the controlled opposition, but not so with the daughter.

As for Gibson, he blurts out, when he is drunk or very upset, the truth about Hollywood being controlled by Jews, etc., but there are some honest film makers who want truth to be known.

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

It seems pretty obvious to demonize people like le Pen because he spreads hate against a world religion.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great point, I see what you mean. The shaping and alignment of our values, needs and desires to more sinister agendas is definitely as intimidating as it is methodical and genius. At the same time, given the potential for a motivated individual to inspire a movement against the status quo, (and to possibly erase decades of evil “progress”) I would expect there to be tight control (gate keeping) of the only real microphone to spread free thinking ideas to the masses AKA the media. Thus it is almost necessary to micromanage the talking heads, am I wrong?

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by Jax_realm (here)
    Any exceptions?
    Thanks
    Yes and no. The more subtle question is, “Do they know they are compromised”?

The vast majority of people are in a system that is compromised, and they have been slowly indoctrinated through an engineered culture to serve the interests of people higher up. This is a heirarchical system of influence. Think about those words carefully.

Imagine how, if you were magical enough, how could you manipulate or recruit sovereign individuals to serve your larger agenda? How would you do it? How long would it take?

How many people in media/politics/hollywood have a narcissistic personality? Why do you think that personality is so common in those fields? For one thing there is a natural affinity for those personalities to be attracted to the lime lite, but also think about how easily those personalities are manipulated. Their self image is everything. Threaten to take it away, and they would do anything you asked.

The system is so freaking evil genius. Let me give you another personal example, with the identifying details removed. I have a family member that spent a career as a scientist and educator. This person is as honest as the day is long. However, they have been serving the system for decades without knowing it; because of an extreme ideological belief in Darwinism, they were selected as a young person to receive a prestigious educational grant that paid their full tuition, and then placed and mentored throughout their career. How could this persons ideological belief, a simple one, be used to further a higher agenda? What could this agenda be?

I’m venting some frustration about this topic because I see people not digging deep enough. Like a festering scab, we need to keep digging at it until the infection is exposed before it can be healed.
    Last edited by Jax_realm; 27th April 2019 at 15:42.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

Franny (28th April 2019), Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019), Smell the Roses (27th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I agree with what others have stated that a person can be "compromised" without consciously being a slave to a larger agenda. An example would be the singers who become famous through a show like "American Idol". These types of shows perpetuate the myth that only a small minority are talented enough to achieve fame in the performing arts. In reality, many humans can sing in tune in a pleasing way. Few are of the personality type that will allow the corporate media to shape them to their own agenda. It's not called "American Beautiful Voice." They are looking for someone willing and able to become an Idol to the masses. The Idol himself is perfectly able to go on thinking that they were chosen because they are specially talented. It's probably preferable to the larger agenda if the "stars" continue to think they have gotten to the top on their own merit and not because they are pushing an agenda.
    There's no time like the present.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

DaveToo (27th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), Franny (28th April 2019), Jax_realm (27th April 2019), Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (29th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Tucker Carlson's pretty interesting lately. He seem to be getting in a lot of truths on his program and often talks to Glenn Greenwald, with admiration, so there's no right-left bs with him. Def someone to keep an eye on. Maybe he doesn't care 'cause he's already wealthy.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Franny (28th April 2019), graciousb (12th July 2019), Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019), Soda (29th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting points, perspectives like this are reasons why I ask these questions! It’s unfortunate how deep our country is mired in misinformation and how much it will take to get out. God help us. Thank you everyone for your food for thought
    Great point, I see what you mean. The shaping and alignment of our values, needs and desires to more sinister agendas is definitely as intimidating as it is methodical and genius. At the same time, given the potential for a motivated individual to inspire a movement against the status quo, (and to possibly erase decades of evil “progress”) I would expect there to be tight control (gate keeping) of the only real microphone to spread free thinking ideas to the masses AKA the media. Thus it is almost necessary to micromanage the talking heads, am I wrong?

Any exceptions?
    Thanks

The vast majority of people are in a system that is compromised, and they have been slowly indoctrinated through an engineered culture to serve the interests of people higher up. This is a heirarchical system of influence. Think about those words carefully.

Imagine how, if you were magical enough, how could you manipulate or recruit sovereign individuals to serve your larger agenda? How would you do it? How long would it take?

How many people in media/politics/hollywood have a narcissistic personality? Why do you think that personality is so common in those fields? For one thing there is a natural affinity for those personalities to be attracted to the lime lite, but also think about how easily those personalities are manipulated. Their self image is everything. Threaten to take it away, and they would do anything you asked.

The system is so freaking evil genius. Let me give you another personal example, with the identifying details removed. I have a family member that spent a career as a scientist and educator. This person is as honest as the day is long. However, they have been serving the system for decades without knowing it; because of an extreme ideological belief in Darwinism, they were selected as a young person to receive a prestigious educational grant that paid their full tuition, and then placed and mentored throughout their career. How could this persons ideological belief, a simple one, be used to further a higher agenda? What could this agenda be?

I’m venting some frustration about this topic because I see people not digging deep enough. Like a festering scab, we need to keep digging at it until the infection is exposed before it can be healed.
    This is my opinion, but I don’t think that’s exactly right. It’s not micromanaged, and any single motivated person, as you describe, is not at all dangerous to the system. There are exceptions, but as a general rule I believe this to be true.

The control system is built on a great number of tools to maintain an advantage. Tools like the dialectic process, mass trauma, money & energy flow, war, and education...

If the masses are confused, then it doesn’t matter if truth is spoken, it still won’t be heard. What is required for someone to hear the truth is a breakdown of all culture and all conditioning, and a reboot of the mind based on philosophical first principles. Do you see that happening?

The current education system produces a large pool of conditioned, indoctrinated people who hold genuine beliefs of all kinds.

Here’s the point that I think you may be missing. The control system, as evil genius and seemingly monolithic as it appears, has a huge flaw. It requires willing participation from its host. It is a system of no imagination, it requires free thinking individuals to produce the collective reality we experience, however manipulated that reality is - we make it - not them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

Joe (30th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

The control system is built on a great number of tools to maintain an advantage. Tools like the dialectic process, mass trauma, money & energy flow, war, and education...

If the masses are confused, then it doesn’t matter if truth is spoken, it still won’t be heard. What is required for someone to hear the truth is a breakdown of all culture and all conditioning, and a reboot of the mind based on philosophical first principles. Do you see that happening?

The current education system produces a large pool of conditioned, indoctrinated people who hold genuine beliefs of all kinds.

Here’s the point that I think you may be missing. The control system, as evil genius and seemingly monolithic as it appears, has a huge flaw. It requires willing participation from its host. It is a system of no imagination, it requires free thinking individuals to produce the collective reality we experience, however manipulated that reality is - we make it - not them.
    This is a nice accurate diatribe and if you get this, I think you are several steps ahead of the "playwrights", in the sense they generally have low capabilities and are pretty limited themselves. Avalonians generally are "more" of a person than them. They just had an opportunity to spew agenda.

If you get confused by any part of it, the whole thing takes you. So it is best to dispense with the whole thing, as much as possible, wherever you find it.

I bet right now there are millions of minds subconsciously reproducing the sounds of medicine advertisement. Or noise off that Idol show. That's all it takes. Then you go to whatever candyland the C. I. A. lets you.

Refusal is the same conclusion I come to. At that point, the "thing" is rather weak.

It is weak and kind of dumb and the populace validates it and delivers an engine to it.

Those "strong beliefs" are very dangerous and when it starts getting specific about what and why, it will become a source of discomfort. I don't know a way around that. It's probably much easier for someone to confess a crime than to mentally unwrap the bundle of "Rockefeller Medicine" they have lived in. Straight from the old guy's mouth came:

"None of the wealthy families I know--on the level of dynastic wealth--got there by legitimate means."

Overall, I think the vast majority, like 90% of "public figures" are either pushing something, or covering something up, if not both.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Jax_realm (29th April 2019), Joe (30th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

We need to fight the system in ways that you can. Each one of us has certain abilities and opportunities. If even it's just to talk to a family member or friend. In today's world it's getting harder to speak out because of new laws like "hate speech" can get you arrested. The cabal is certainly in high speed these last few years indoctrinating our children's education with new improved methods, New pharmaceuticals, war on terror, major propaganda. "They" program our children's minds 15 - 20 years ahead of what they want them to think and feel.
    Forty years ago I was a (very poor) single mother of two children. My 6 year old son wanted a kite he had seen on t.v. I told him it would not be as fun as they make it look, that they do it sell more. I always felt kind of bad for teaching him at such a young age, I didn't want to jade him or take away happiness. I did buy him the kite but gave him extra chores to do. My mother probably taught me in in small ways that the system was corrupt and I think it's up to parents to teach their children. It's going against most everything "they" want us to believe. We need to change in a big way, our way.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Jax_realm (29th April 2019), Joe (30th April 2019), Smell the Roses (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd May 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Is it wrong to assume all popular media/political figures are compromised or else they wouldn’t be popular?

Just want to type in thanks to this post because it’s as good as it is depressing (Very!). Fixing things at block one seems like the only way to do it or else the beast will just adapt...
    Thanks for your sharing your thoughts on this, I can definitely say my reasoning has been added to after reading your comments

Any exceptions?
    Thanks

This is my opinion, but I don’t think that’s exactly right. It’s not micromanaged, and any single motivated person, as you describe, is not at all dangerous to the system. There are exceptions, but as a general rule I believe this to be true.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jax_realm For This Post:

Joe (30th April 2019), Sandy123 (30th April 2019), Smell the Roses (2nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd May 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

This is a nice accurate diatribe and if you get this, I think you are several steps ahead of the "playwrights", in the sense they generally have low capabilities and are pretty limited themselves. Avalonians generally are "more" of a person than them. They just had an opportunity to spew agenda.

If you get confused by any part of it, the whole thing takes you. So it is best to dispense with the whole thing, as much as possible, wherever you find it.

I bet right now there are millions of minds subconsciously reproducing the sounds of medicine advertisement. Or noise off that Idol show. That's all it takes. Then you go to whatever candyland the C. I. A. lets you.

Refusal is the same conclusion I come to. At that point, the "thing" is rather weak.

It is weak and kind of dumb and the populace validates it and delivers an engine to it.

Those "strong beliefs" are very dangerous and when it starts getting specific about what and why, it will become a source of discomfort. I don't know a way around that. It's probably much easier for someone to confess a crime than to mentally unwrap the bundle of "Rockefeller Medicine" they have lived in. Straight from the old guy's mouth came:

"None of the wealthy families I know--on the level of dynastic wealth--got there by legitimate means."

Overall, I think the vast majority, like 90% of "public figures" are either pushing something, or covering something up, if not both.

This is a new podcast from Freemantv.com discussing this very same topic. Freeman is with his guest, James True. James is author of Blueprints of Mind Control: https://content.blubrry.com/freemant...re_Unknown.mp3

Quote It is time to unlock your magic and liberate your psychology. There is a technology to our thoughts. The Jungian archetypes are sigils of magic and you are a creator responsible for this power. Your mind can be baptized in a single question. You can return the assemblage point of your awareness back to your center. All you have to do is ask the question, "Is that true." We remain as defenseless as a baby when we give them blind trust. It's time to wake up now.
    Freemantv.com freezone podcast: http://freemantv.com/listen/the-free-zone/

James True website & blog: https://www.jtrue.com/

Blueprints of Mindcontrol: https://www.amazon.com/Blueprints-Mi...sr=1-1-catcorr
    The interview with James True and the James True blog are gems. Thanks for sharing them, Joe. James True has a unique perspective and is an original thinker. It's the first new worthwhile line of thinking I've seen in a while.

The concept mentioned in the podcast about assets being used because they go along with the program, or of the general populace being used unconsciously as assets goes along with the other concepts you quoted here in this thread. I was just thinking recently about how back in 2012 or 2013 you would see a lot of obviously paid shills all over the Internet. For example, when the Sandy Hook hoax was first being exposed, there were all kinds of people saying they personally went to the funeral, or they were related to the victims, or just in general putting out fake outrage over questioning the events as if it were somehow disrespectful to the "parents". These days, I feel like there are fewer paid shills, because the general populace has been trained to parrot those same nonsensical reactions.

In the same way, the famous figures are famous because they are good at going along with the program. They don't have to be aware of the overall agenda.

I've had people claim that my brother's murder is a hoax or INTEL run reality creation. It really didn't personally or emotionally bother me at all when this happened. I didn't even argue with the last person who said this, because I don't want to discourage them from finding real hoaxes. I saw his dead body. I know what happened. It's not offensive really. Part of it is because I am who I am and know that reality creations do happen, so I understand the tendency to perhaps see one when it's not there. But part of it is a normal human reaction. Your relative is dead. A person on the Internet saying they aren't has no effect on your emotions about it. The fake outrage over these things is just that: Fake. It has no roots in what actual human emotion would be in that situation.

The point being that the majority of people are plugged into the matrix of nonsensical non-human reactions to situations, and there is little need to artificially create the situations or openly recruit assets anymore. Pic from comment section of one of the articles about my murdered brother:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_8f6.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	40509  
    There's no time like the present.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Jax_realm (8th May 2019), Sandy123 (26th June 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread