+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oxford University professor is backing up David Jacobs: supports bugs taking over idea

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Default Oxford University professor is backing up David Jacobs: supports bugs taking over idea

Click image for larger version

Name:	AliensProff.png
Views:	74
Size:	694.0 KB
ID:	40487

Link to article and video: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/895057...-humans-earth/

Dr Young-hae Chi, an instructor in Korean at Oxford’s Oriental Institute, part of the prestigious university, thinks this new species will save Earth from annihilation from climate change.
    Dr Chi first said the hybrids may already exist in a lecture in 2012 but has now written a book on the subject.

He believes there is a strong correlation between climate change and alien abductions, the Oxford Student newspaper has reported.

His book, written in Korean, is called Alien Visitations and the End of Humanity.

He says he has identified four types of aliens – small, tall and bold, scaly with snake eyes, and insect-like.

Dr Chi believes the insect aliens may be in charge and give orders to the other types.

The aliens exist in their own bio-system that humans cannot experience because our perception is limited by our organs, the professor has claimed.

As the aliens are said to be highly intelligent, so Dr Chi believes they could solve the problems on Earth in the future, such as climate change.

He said: “So, they come not for the sake of us, but for the sake of them, their survival, but their survival is actually our survival as well — the survival of the entire biosphere.”

Dr Chi said he was “still looking for more evidence to support my view”.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

avid (28th April 2019), Baby Steps (28th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), boja (28th April 2019), Chip (1st May 2019), Cipher (30th April 2019), cursichella1 (1st May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (28th April 2019), Didgevillage (28th April 2019), drneglector (30th April 2019), Franny (28th April 2019), Jad (28th April 2019), jcking (30th April 2019), jebrenham (28th April 2019), Joe (28th April 2019), Lefty Dave (29th April 2019), Michi (28th April 2019), Mike (30th April 2019), mountain_jim (30th April 2019), norman (28th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), sijohn (28th April 2019), Star Tsar (28th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2019), sunwings (29th April 2019), Swan (30th April 2019), Tintin (28th April 2019), toppy (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019), waree (28th April 2019), william r sanford72 (28th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Oxford University professor is backing up David Jacobs: supports bugs taking over idea

It is hardly news to many here. Humans are the results of the hybridization process of various alien races from the get-go.

There are various types of insectoids, as well as reptoids (some of whom evolved straight from the dinosaurs and inhabit the inner caverns of this planet and thus think humans are nothing but squatters, a nuisance).

Ah well, if an Oxford professor says so, it may give credence to what David Icke has been saying (though Icke was not the first to say so)

4. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Oxford University professor is backing up David Jacobs: supports bugs taking over idea

The idea of saving us from climate change (a tautology) is very, very silly. There were palm trees in Antarctica and I will only consider worrying about climate catastrophe when once again palm trees grow in Antarctica. Even if what they say about climate catastrophe is true, we don't need aliens to save us as mother earth, Gaia will do it on her own.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Alan (28th April 2019), Didgevillage (28th April 2019), Intranuclear (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    we don't need aliens to save us as mother earth, Gaia will do it on her own.
    True, there will be population reduction whether we like it or not. The Vikings settled in Greenland and lived there for centuries until it got cold during the mini ice age. The Thames froze and in Holland people were having markets on frozen IJselmeer as we see in Dutch paintings.

Does climate change all the time? Is the Pope Catholic?

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    The idea of saving us from climate change (a tautology) is very, very silly. There were palm trees in Antarctica and I will only consider worrying about climate catastrophe when once again palm trees grow in Antarctica. Even if what they say about climate catastrophe is true, we don't need aliens to save us as mother earth, Gaia will do it on her own.
    George Carlin said it best that saving the planet is an unenlightened and a ridiculous statement, but its become a mantra, sigh.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Didgevillage (28th April 2019), muxfolder (29th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    It is hardly news to many here. Humans are the results of the hybridization process of various alien races from the get-go.

There are various types of insectoids, as well as reptoids (some of whom evolved straight from the dinosaurs and inhabit the inner caverns of this planet and thus think humans are nothing but squatters, a nuisance).

Ah well, if an Oxford professor says so, it may give credence to what David Icke has been saying (though Icke was not the first to say so)
    I completely agree. Hopefully it will give other academics the chance to at least engage without fear, even if it is to deny everything, thus forcing them in another ridiculous denial which will ultimately prove their ignorance. It's the silence of the academic community that allows the militaries to continue to benefit from the secrecy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Didgevillage (28th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

sunwings (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,119 times in 8,176 posts

Ok, it's kinda good news maybe, but let's not forget that Oxford Uni is a hub of shady stuff. They completely re write history there on a regular basis, and worse.

I think there's a very strong case for bugs messing with us but when Oxford Uni suddenly pops up with an interest in it, my alarms go full alert.

First question, what's the spin they intend to control the narrative with ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Intranuclear (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019), william r sanford72 (1st May 2019), Words of Joy (2nd May 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi ExomatrixTV,

There can't be denying that there are many conspiracies specifically in this world, probably as many as there are individuals.
    But it takes "power" or the conviction of many to pull off such conspiracies or to stop them.
    Given that powers use other powers to do their bidding, it gets really murky trying to know who is doing what.
    In order to stop or at least to make public such things we need harder evidence than is presented.
    Information cuts both ways, it can enlighten or more often the case, it can put people at each others' throats.

Do you agree that we need as good an evidence as possible (not even sure myself what that is)?

Great power is brought forth by great minds, and if or when those minds are unaware of the consequences of their creations, we end up with things like super nuclear weapons, super biological or chemical weapons or worse.
    These things are then used by the groups that controlled those minds to empower themselves further at the cost of all others.
    They continue to stay in the shadows. Even when a single one is identified, the others scurry off, take their time, then continue the process when it is "safe" to resurface.
    Ultimately we need good verifiable evidence, science, public debates and almost never jihads.
    Threats almost always backfire and at best create enemies.

As far as saving the world, well, a supernova or even the more likely case of our sun eventually becoming a red giant will of course truly destroy this planet. These things obviously happen all the time and will happen to us at some point.

For a more concrete example: Is it possible to accelerate the processes in our sun so that it uses up its fuel faster than the anticipated 4 or 5 more billion years?
    Even easier, is it possible to redirect comets or asteroids to hit the earth? (absolutely YES)
    If the answer is yes, what would uninformed people do about it?

The mind is all powerful even when misinformed. All creation starts in the mind first and when it convinces other minds, well then we end up with everything we have now: the internet, computers, wars, weapons, well everything you can buy or build really.
    My fear is that most creative minds will silently go about making these ugly weapons or genetic enhancements or worse because it is either too comfortable or their or their loved ones' lives are endangered. Both are easy as moneys or guns.

So, what is the solution?
    Last edited by Intranuclear; 28th April 2019 at 16:13.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Didgevillage (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Ok, it's kinda good news maybe, but let's not forget that Oxford Uni is a hub of shady stuff. They completely re write history there on a regular basis, and worse.

I think there's a very strong case for bugs messing with us but when Oxford Uni suddenly pops up with an interest in it, my alarms go full alert.

I think the connection you may be looking for is that those, like us, who believe in ETs, UFOs, metaphysics et al. do not really believe in climate change/global warming. So by bringing in ETs into the picture, Oxford Uni is trying to sway our thoughts. If you believe in ETs then you should believe in climate catastrophe so pay us some more tax to fund the NWO, I mean combat climate catastrophe.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Intranuclear (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019), Violet3 (29th April 2019), what is a name? (29th April 2019), Words of Joy (2nd May 2019), yelik (29th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, a few points, respectfully:

Thanks very much to the OP for posting about this, I hadn't yet seen this article. I've heard of the professor but was not aware he had a new book.

Of course you should feel free to call beings whatever you want, free speech and all: I don't know that referring to mantids/"insectoids"/"insectalins' as "bugs" really serves many people very well.
    For folks that aren't very well versed in ufology, saying "bugs want to take over the world" is potentially pretty confusing and may have the effect of making "us" sound even more nutty.
    For folks that ARE well-versed in ufology lore and the various identified races of beings (of which, let's admit, there aren't that many people, maybe as much as a few million in a world of 7.5 billion?), for the folks in there that have a positive overall view of that particular type of being, saying "bugs" might kind of shut people off from listening more, or actually trigger some other people (like, say, experiencers).
    For people that have a negative view of mantids, saying "bugs" kind of disguises who the perceived threat is and kind of obfuscates the debate (because there are supposedly many more than one species of ETs that look like insects).
    Also, if you care to think about it, speculatively, the mantids themselves may not love being called something diminutive/dismissive like "bugs", which could have some side-effects someday both for them and for some of us.
    Of course if one doesn't believe they exist, one would probably feel more emboldened to call them whatever.

For Norman,
    Quote Ok, it's kinda good news maybe, but let's not forget that Oxford Uni is a hub of shady stuff. They completely re write history there on a regular basis, and worse.

I think you may be right that this could be good in the short to medium term in terms of general audience awareness. As a child of an Ivy League PHD department-head professor though, I'd want to caution you from making the potential mistake of equating Dr Young-Hae Chi's personal work with Oxford's overall, say, curatorial outlook on consensus reality, as you can see in this student newspaper:

https://www.oxfordstudent.com/2019/0...ien-abduction/

Quote In April 2018, Dr Chi approached The Oxford Union to propose a debate on the subject. The proposed motion was: ‘Aliens exist on earth, Yes or no?’. However, this proposal was not accepted by the then president-elect.
    It will be interesting to see whether he's able to keep his position with Oxford now that this book (and video/lecture from 2012) has received so much media attention.
    Last edited by jcking; 30th April 2019 at 05:01. Reason: clarity

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

boja (30th April 2019), Intranuclear (30th April 2019), william r sanford72 (1st May 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So I see that people are second guessing the Dr Young Hae's motives.
    So in this interview of Richard Dolan with Dr David Jacobs, Dr Jacobs specifically talks about having worked closely with Dr Young Hae's, essentially training him how to conduct abductee regression, and Dr Young then using that information to do his research in Korea.
    He talks about the professor at 41:52

At 51:10 he is talking about having talked to Luis Elizondo about what he knows of this abduction phenomenon and Luis told Dr Jacobs that he is not at liberty to tell him that.
    Last edited by Intranuclear; 30th April 2019 at 05:05.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

jcking (30th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, I enjoyed this interview quite a lot (though I didn't agree with everything in it- I rarely agree with 100 percent of what I hear, and of course it's not a prerequisite for me appreciating something), and I think it may be where I had heard first of Dr Young-Hae Chi's work. I deeply appreciate Jacobs' work, though I think some of his methodology may have been a bit flawed (conducting some of his lighter "hypnosis" sessions via Instant Messenger, for example) and some of his conclusions can seem a bit dodgy in part due to some of the blind spots he seemed to carry. Nevertheless I read Walking Among Us and found it fascinating and engaging, and showing more details of a probable ET program than most have, just because he was willing to go bravely out on a limb and really contend with the information he was getting.

Also I really appreciate you putting this up because I'm a very close follower of Dolan's work, and it's always great to see someone else paying close attention to what's happening in his interviews- he's really been on fire the past year.

I would assume at this point that Dr Young-Hae Chi is being honest about his work, if nothing else due to the fact that he has repeatedly demonstrated a will to get the ufology work out there while (surely) knowing that it could problematize his employment with such a respected university, and in fact could potentially problematize almost any academic job he'd have in the future. People don't usually jeopardize their careers in such a way unless they believe what they are doing is more important than their career, their personal future, and/or or their income. Whether he's "right" or not within the work remains to be seen, I guess. The marrying of the mantid theory to extreme weather or climate change seems to be distracting the heck out of some people (like a couple here) from keeping the main topic in mind, though.

Perhaps a simpler way one could say it that would be less distracting would be that some so-called "mantids" are theorized by some people to be invested in keeping some aspects of the Earth's patterns and variables within a certain range, so that some of their experiments and studies can be kept in play.
    Last edited by jcking; 30th April 2019 at 05:38.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

boja (30th April 2019), Intranuclear (30th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

post deleted
    Last edited by jebrenham; 15th July 2019 at 02:01.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Try to read between the lines as well...

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)

Dr Chi believes the insect aliens may be in charge and give orders to the other types.
    He said: “So, they come not for the sake of us, but for the sake of them, their survival, but their survival is actually our survival as well — the survival of the entire biosphere.”
    According to Beckham, and as studies show, if the society doesn't pursue some type of effort to preserve insects and the decline continues, it could have severe consequences.
    “We are going to see the ecosystem collapse worldwide, and many different ecosystems will be collapsing as these insects continue to decline,” Beckham said.

https://www.ksat.com/news/news-at-9/...fects-everyone

Why insect populations are plummeting—and why it matters
    A new study suggests that 40 percent of insect species are in decline, a sobering finding that has jarred researchers worldwide.
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...hy-it-matters/

27. Link to Post #16
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Chemtrails are to blame for the decline/disappearance of insects.
    Goes to show what the aerial spray does to humans.

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I shall post this to the nucleus of this thread!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Higher Journeys With Alexis Brooks

Miguel Mendonca | E.T. Human Hybrids & Mission “Planet Earth” - What’s The Agenda?

Published 1st May 2019

E.T. Human Hybrids are a reality according to some researchers including respected Oxford academic Young-hae Chi.
    Alexis guest for this episode of Higher Journeys, Miguel Mendonca has been in touch with Professor Chi and questions whether or not he’s actually spoken with a so-called “hybrid” or is his hypothesis based strictly on the limited research available to-date?
    Either way, the idea that E.T. Human Hybrids may actually exist is gaining some level of traction in a variety of discussions.
    Mendonca has extensively interviewed many individuals who say that they are E.T. Human hybrids and in this episode we discuss their own journey of conscious evolution based on Mendonca’s research.
    Some of their experiences have been uplifting and life changing where others have been all out heinous as you’ll learn with one hybrid’s account involving a recalled MILAB.
    Over all, it seems they each have a mission to help to transform planet Earth and its inhabitants from a place of helplessness and hopelessness, to one of empowerment and evolution!

As mentioned

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (1st May 2019)

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Oxford University professor is backing up David Jacobs: supports bugs taking over idea

Dr Chi's theory is far more positive than Dr Jacobs'!
    Personally I prefer Dr Chi's.
    What is it about Dr Jacobs' theory that is so attractive to some?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd May 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread