Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: David Wilcock – proof of a con-artist extraordinaire

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,396 times in 739 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – proof of a con-artist extraordinaire

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i was buy into ascension thing and whole deal with secret space problem thing...now i wonder how true about secret space problem thing, i do believe there's secret space program but the stories is unknown.
    I can help you on that one there apokalypse.. https://www.afspc.af.mil/

We have a space force.. It is listed as a major military force, which means it is not just a few geeks launching satellites. We do not NEED a "Space Force" as D J TRUMP is suggesting, we have one alive and well already.. And have had one for quite some time.

Look it up.. It's out there.. Ripe for the picking... If you want to look .. The military allows you to browse their sites freely, unless they have sme things that are considered classified. If you wish to really dive deeper? Go look into the laws for mineral rights and mining in particular, as there are plenty of laws written into place already about mining on bodies off planet. And the codes that we as "Earth Citizens" must adhere to. We wouldn't have those if we weren't already doing it, yet they're there. Usually when people go to a foreign land to plunder the land, they send the military first to make sure that their miners don't get all shot up..

They didn't send the florists when they took over America either. They sent people at the age to fight for the lands. It is no different in the Air Force. So we are in Space.. Don't you worry about that. C. Goode may never have been there, and Emery Smith? Well he too may not have passed your "Sniff test", but rest assured, the guys in blue? Are patrolling.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), JRS (13th August 2019), Krist (13th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), meeradas (13th August 2019), Sammy (13th August 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019), TrumanCash (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 268,262 times in 19,796 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    So we are in Space.. Don't you worry about that. C. Goode may never have been there, and Emery Smith? Well he too may not have passed your "Sniff test", but rest assured, the guys in blue? Are patrolling.
    Yes, for sure. Many years ago, Dr Bill Deagle — who really is well-connected — stated that he'd been told by a 5-star General that "we control every inch of space between here and Mars". I readily believed that.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), graciousb (19th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Luxlucis (13th August 2019), Mr.Write (30th September 2019), Sammy (13th August 2019), scotslad (13th August 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019), TrumanCash (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019), YoYoYo (14th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,378 times in 1,000 posts

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!

DAVID WILCOCK & THE POWER OF (N)ONE RULES!

(Sorry--I couldn't help myself.)
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 13th August 2019 at 23:36.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Builder (14th November 2019), Clear Light (14th August 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2019), Mr.Write (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019), Wind (14th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,776 times in 3,446 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!

DAVID WILCOCK & THE POWER OF (N)ONE RULES!

(Sorry--I couldn't help myself.)

Actually. But what kind of governance would you really prefer?

By that I don’t mean to attack anybody’s secret ego😆 Self-governance works the best for me. It’s until I grow old and start asking people to please “press my buttons” or “adjust my prefs”. but it won’t happen any soon.

If good half of human population believe they could
    do the job much better than their current governments
    systems will flip by their own weight.

Individual ego does not require many rewards
    to grow fat.

What seems to be happening here reminds me
    of scapegoats fed by grains of naivety
    to the point of incapability of survival.

It’s habitual of humans. The willingness to support sacrifices ..

If your way is honest there are always friends who argue with you about the best theory of the Universe. Prophets who are not ready to face discussion, academic debate and opposition straight ahead
    are denying themselves access to Truth we all are innately aware of unless they grew up in glasshouse.

With every new discovery, theory or rediscovery there comes argument against “the majority”.
    No fact is ever accepted “without argument” and “without proof” in this world.

Therefor people who rely on any number of tricks on the way to “nirvana” slide down before or after getting there. Tricks maybe “only” a reliance on human naivety thus lying to yourself and others.

Common mistake is presuming people will “love you” for good story being made of yourself, for example.
    No they won’t. Why should they get away with love for not being the very meaning and heart of the story.

Story of Winnie the Pooh is as good, as cute, as honest.

Does it have reality grounds for many people?

If truth is more subtle than the subtlest and difficult to grasp, opting for predatory manner and deceptive means is the gravest of errors.

🌟🙏🌟

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), rogparan (21st September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

No one would want the door left unguarded but even tooled up how do we defend against a civilisation who may be advanced enough to turn us to jelly? They might well be impervious to anything we can throw at them.
    Last edited by Spaceball Ricochet; 18th August 2019 at 08:39.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 136 posts

Here's another one of David's lies to add to the pile.

I found out a few years ago that David's been lying about his IQ. Specifically, he's been lying through omission. He had his IQ tested twice but only ever reports the first score. His first IQ score was 179, but it plummeted to 134 (to my recollection) the next time he was tested.

David stated this himself on his Yahoo group, asc2k (2000-2007), the contents of which had been relocated onto his Divine Cosmos forum, which has been offline since 2017. He was distraught by how his IQ had lowered and was afraid he would no longer be able to complete his "mission," since he believes it requires very high intelligence, and he correlates intelligence with IQ. He gave the amount by which it had dropped, which was 45 points, I think. One group member told him something along the lines that he was putting too much stake into a number.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019), Mike (30th September 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,777 times in 1,378 posts

Haven't watched yet but Stina bo bina has just uploaded Part 1 and Part 2 of her Wilcock, Goode et al investigations.

Quote THE WILCOCK FOUNDATION AND SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE FOUNDER BIOGRAPHIES

David Wilcock, Elizabeth Wilcock and Corey Goode would come together to form a new type of religious movement. Corey Goode is accused of being a cult leader and there’s been speculation whether or not David Wilcock is aware of his business partners true intentions.

I’ve come across some information which could shine some light on whether or not this is a big misunderstanding or if this is, in fact, the start of a new religion.

In the first part of the video we will go over each characters humble beginnings and understand what brought these worlds to collide.

In part two we will see how these three would eventually come together to take the new age and ufology community by storm with a “new” message, substantiated by an old book, the law of one.

After a series of odd occurrences, these business partners have stayed a bit quiet lately and haven’t been doing many appearances together.

David has been quiet the last year... although busy with writing his book, could there be something else going on? could we be about to witness the battle of two similar religions/cults?

All information in this video is speculation and ALLEGED.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote THE WILCOCK FOUNDATION

David Wilcock, Elizabeth Wilcock and Corey Goode would come together to form a new type of religious movement. Corey Goode is accused of being a cult leader and there’s been speculation whether or not David Wilcock is aware of his business partners true intentions.

I’ve come across some information which could shine some light on whether or not this is a big misunderstanding or if this is, in fact, the start of a new religion.

In the first part of the video we will go over each characters humble beginnings and understand what brought these worlds to collide.

In part two we will see how these three would eventually come together to take the new age and ufology community by storm with a “new” message, substantiated by an old book, the law of one.

After a series of odd occurrences, these business partners have stayed a bit quiet lately and haven’t been doing many appearances together.

David has been quiet the last year... although busy with writing his book, could there be something else going on? could we be about to witness the battle of two similar religions/cults?

All information in this video is speculation and ALLEGED.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th November 2019), Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Hervé (14th November 2019), sunflower (14th November 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4