1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default World Age Cycles, Destruction & Conjunctions

Guys,

I have just uploaded a new 25 minute lecture on the Special Conjunction pattern that would appear to be responsible for triggering the massive global upheaval circa 10900 BC, and also the destruction of Atlantis circa 9600 BC.

Here is the second Video in the series where I present my theories on just how planetary alignments can trigger disaster:

Last edited by lightpotential; 20th May 2019 at 13:09. Reason: video edit
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

angelfire (4th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), Franny (5th May 2019), greybeard (4th May 2019), Jayke (4th May 2019), leavesoftrees (4th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2019), onawah (4th May 2019), Pam (4th May 2019), toppy (4th May 2019), Violet3 (5th May 2019), Words of Joy (8th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: World Age Cycles, Destruction & Conjunctions

Awesome research! As always, Keith.

There’s a couple dates in one of your last slides—where civilisational shifts took place and migrations occurred—that aren’t listed, but add evidence to the cyclic nature of catastrophe you propose.

1970BC - Laurence Gardner in “Genesis of the grail kings” talks about the end of Sumer as a civilisation, where Enlil supposedly decimated the thriving population with asteroids. An event which also triggered the mixing of tongues (mass migration of foreigners into civilised lands). A migration that coincides with Abraham leaving his home city of Ur and moving into Egypt. It also coincides with the date of 2000BC that Brian Foerster gave to the migration of the elongated skull, Paracas people, that were DNA tested as coming from the Black Sea region, close to Mesopotamia. They could’ve migrated out of Mesopotamia at the same time as Abraham, albeit in a different direction.

The 627BC date could coincide with the decline of the Phoenician-Israelite ‘golden age’ as discussed by Steven M Collins in his “The Origins and Empire of Ancient Israel”.

From the epilogue, pg 252:
    Quote King David united the diverse and numerous tribes of Israel into a cohesive nation. His alliance with Tyre and Sidon formed what historians have called the Phoenician Empire, which achieved global prominence from approximately 1000BC-700BC.
    Collins makes the case that Phoenicia broke up and the tribes of Israel were scattered after this time period, and evidence of Phoenician presence in the Americas dries up around 600BC. He also mentions that the rising and setting of Plaiedas was used by their sailors to predict suitable sailing seasons, pg 207, (citing the book “Did the Phoenicians discover America” by Thomas Johnston 1913, pg65).

Karim El Koussa claims Pythagoras was a Phoenician in his book “Pythagoras the Mathemigician”. If that’s true, a civilisation disrupting event in 627 BC would explain why Pythagoras had to go on a pilgrimage to Egypt and Persia to regather the knowledge known to his Phoenician ancestors only a couple of centuries earlier, during the time of the Phoenician golden age.

You’ve given me a lot to think about, Keith, can’t wait to see the rest of your video series on this hugely important topic.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Billy (20th May 2019), Franny (5th May 2019), greybeard (4th May 2019), leavesoftrees (4th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2019), onawah (4th May 2019), toppy (5th May 2019), Violet3 (5th May 2019), Words of Joy (8th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,555 times in 32,792 posts

1. Uriel's Machine:
    2. I think the point was well-made at the very end of the video (though it's appreciated that there's a Part 2 coming). How could a planetary conjunction (even with some apparent statistical correlation) trigger (e.g.) a catastrophic asteroid impact on North America and/or Greenland in 10,900 BC? There seems to be no causal mechanism possible.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (6th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), onawah (4th May 2019), toppy (5th May 2019), Ultima Thule (5th May 2019), Violet3 (5th May 2019), Yoda (5th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    1. Uriel's Machine:
    2. I think the point was well-made at the very end of the video (though it's appreciated that there's a Part 2 coming). How could a planetary conjunction (even with some apparent statistical correlation) trigger (e.g.) a catastrophic asteroid impact on North America and/or Greenland in 10,900 BC? There seems to be no causal mechanism possible.
    I know Keith has his own answers for that because he did address it in a presentation he published on the forum last year some time.

There’s a couple mechanisms that could contribute to the Earth temporarily turning itself into a giant magnet, which could potentially pull asteroids into its path. Although, when passing through any of the annual meteor showers, it may only take a negligible shift in the Earths magnetic field to capture an asteroid and trigger an impact event.

1. Gerard Pollack - EZ water could describe the first mechanism. Pollack describes a fourth phase of water—a plasma state of water—where the electric charge and energy potential of water grows dramatically when placed under infrared light. Rainclouds and thunderstorms are examples of plasma charged water, as Pollack discusses in his presentation.

The highest source of infrared in the glaxay comes from the galactic plane, and I’m guessing there’s a source of energy that comes from the Pleiades as well that could influence the charge of waters plasma dynamics, which is why the Phoenicians used the Pleiades rising and setting to plan their sea voyages. It’s important to avoid those fierce thunderstorms while carrying precious cargo across continents.

This EZ water mechanism would account for the star alignments Keith has discovered in his research. The planetary alignments could also enhance the plasma charge that the Earths water takes on, but there is another mechanism that the local planets produce.

2. In the book Cosmic Clocks it cites a study conducted at the university of Florence, where the exact same chemical reaction was initiated and timed, every hour of every day for 8 years. Now most people would assume that the exact two chemical components, in the exact same ratios being mixed together would take the same length of time to finish their process, but what the researchers discovered is that the chemical reactions were sometimes dramatically sped up, or other times slowed down to the point that the chemicals didn’t react at all. Correlations in the study deduced that it was different planetary alignments that either caused the chemical reactions to speed up or slow down depending on the torsion/longitudinal/gravitational waves that were raining down on the earth at those specific moments.

Longitudinal waves can be visualised with harmonograph images (music of the spheres):

When the torsion waves are condensed and tightly packed, chemical reactions speed up. When torsion waves are sparce and widely spaced, chemical reactions slow down. Joseph Farrell touches on this in his books, where he discusses how some nuclear bomb experiments were off the charts explosive, while other nuke tests merely fizzled with disappointing yields.

Why are chemical reactions important? Because they can turn ferromagnets on and off...chemistry controls magnetism

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1012122853.htm
    Quote By the specific control of the lithium ions, i.e. by charging and discharging the accumulator, magnetization of maghemite can be controlled. Similar to conventional lithium-ion accumulators, this effect can be repeated.

In the experiments reported, the researchers reached a variation of magnetization by up to 30%. In the long term, complete on-and-off magnetic switching is the goal. The scientists hope to find a process to produce a magnetic switch that works according to the same principle as an electric transistor: While the latter switches on-and-off a controlled current, the magnetic switch will switch on-and-off a strong ferromagnet
    Theoretically, certain planetary alignments could increase the Earths magnetism by up to 30%, maybe more, maybe less, depending on how other rare earth elements respond to the enhanced chemical reactional rates produced by torsion field stresses in the local solar system.

Combine the two mechanisms... enhanced ferromagnetism in the Earths crust, and enhanced plasma electrical vortexes being swhirled up in the atmosphere (encircling the crust), and you might just produce enough magnetism dynamism to pull an asteroid from its belt path and into the atmosphere, rather than repelling it away.

Last edited by Jayke; 4th May 2019 at 22:34.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

avid (6th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), onawah (5th May 2019), toppy (5th May 2019), Violet3 (5th May 2019), what is a name? (7th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Ditrianum's work involves the planetary configurations and how they affect Earth. I could not say how accurate it is, but may be worth a look.

https://www.facebook.com/ditrianum/?...ref=nf&__xts__
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th May 2019 at 10:29.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jayke (5th May 2019), toppy (5th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Your link above is broken for me Onawah. I did find this video on ditiranum.org website interesting though:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

avid (6th May 2019), Hervé (5th May 2019), onawah (5th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

@ Jayke

What instruments are used to detect torsion waves?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Jayke (6th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    @ Jayke

What instruments are used to detect torsion waves?
    The human body is perfectly well attuned for detecting torsion waves, albeit most people are unaware of these waves due to the subtlety of sensation involved. Anyone who taps into their shamanic potential develops the sensitivity required to pick up on the longitudinal impulses that rain down from the heavens. To the druidic gauliards it was known as "the language of the birds", which operates on the skhanda of volition, as the buddhists understand it.

Although, I'm sure you're more interested in the scientific as oppose to the mystical understanding...the LunarPlanner website has some interesting info in that regard:
    Demonstrating Interplanetary Communication
    with Gravity Wave Scanning

A cooperative work with William A. Ramsay.

Nick Anthony Fiorenza

Introduction

The following demonstrates Earth resonances caused by the alignment of other planets using Longitudinal Gravity Wave Scanning. This not only demonstrates the influence of planetary alignments with specific locations at specific times, but also demonstrates the efficacy of the Astronomical Earthgrid Spacetime Mapping System to map Earth resonances and subsequent seismicity, presented in brief on the home page of the Earthgrid mapping section of this web site.

In 1994, I attended the International Symposium on New Energy (ISNE) in Denver Colorado (May 12-14) to meet up with my friend Ernest (Shine) Richards. Shine introduced me to a close friend of his, William Ramsay. Instant recognition, to make an old soul story short. Bill was presenting a talk and paper entitled "Exploring the Æthers: Adventures Inspired by Hodowanec Discoveries.1,5" Bill had developed a "Fixed Rate Scanning" technique to record what he called "Earth Core Gravitational Long–Wave Patterns." The instrumentation consisted of a longitudinal gravity wave detector that Bill evolved from the work of Gregory Hodowanec4, and a Rustrak strip chart recorder.

Bill brought his Gravity Wave Scanner to the symposium and had it running over the course of the few days we were there. He showed me the wave patterns being generated in real time the first night we met. The charts are created at a rate of one inch per hour—very very slowly, one dot at time. The charts revealed gravity wave patterns emerging, although it was unclear to Bill what determined exactly when the patterns emerged. Immediately intrigued, I mapped the planetary alignments occuring throughout the night using my Earthgrid mapping technique and correlated them with the fixed rate scans. Not to my surprise, the gravity wave resonances emerged at the exact times when there were planetary alignments aspecting the spherical geometry of our specific location. One example in particular showed, what I have come to call, "gravity wave entrainment" occuring as Jupiter was passing over Denver's meridian. To make a longer story short, Bill invited me to present these findings toward the end of his presentation at the symposium. Since then, I have explored many other of Bill's scans, further validating our discovery. This was to confirm what in both of our minds we had felt: that the long-wave gravity-wave signals must be related to the Earth-core, interrelated and inseparable, communicative process occuring in the solar system.

This is an example from the May 1994 symposium in Denver Colorado.

The following is another example of this correspondence: the mapping of long–wave recordings from two independent sites (one in South Carolina and one in Hawaii—some 74 degrees in Earth longitude apart) that were taken during one event in time—the Summer Solstice of June 21, 1995. This also clearly reveals the symbiotic breathing of Earth with other planets through the astronomical spherical geometry that defines where and when gravity wave resonances occur on Earth.

We found that at the exact time of the summer solstice, gravity wave entrainment did not occur at both locations because the Sun was not in alignment with any of the critical points created by the spherical geometry at either location. As a result the wave patterns remain in their quiescent state at the time of the solstice. Instead, wave entrainment did occur only when there were other planetary alignments with or directly aspecting the locations' spherical geometry, which occurred a few hours earlier, prior to the solstice in South Carolina, and after the solstice in Hawaii—as was expected.

Note: The scan rate in the above strip chart is 1" per hour. The one below is 1/5" per hour.

Above graphic Illustrations by E.E. (Shine) Richards depicting interplanetary longitudinal wave coupling between planets

This illustration helps to convey why heliocentric alignments of outer planets create strong long-standing resonances in the orbits of the inner planets (and on Earth) regardless of the aspects of the inner planets, because the relatively small orbits of the inner planets are engulfed in the resonances created by the much slower moving distant outer planets. The aspects created by the movement of the inner planets then act as triggers within the longer duration alignments.

Related: Interplanetary Longitudinal Wave Coupling

Reference

1) Bill Ramsay "Exploring the Aethers: Adverntures Insipired by Hodowanec Discoveries"
    https://www.academia.edu/35255079/Ra...ploring001.pdf

2) Ernest (Shine) Richards, "FASTER THAN A SPEEDING LIGHT," Ref to Bill Ramsay and Gregory Hodowanec.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282096121/

3) Ernest (Shine) Richards
    academia.edu/ErnestRichards
    Archive web site:http://www.heliosnet.co.uk/EZ/er/er/start.php

4) Gregory Hodowanec
    http://www.rexresearch.com/hodowane/rhysmo~1.htm - ⬆

5) Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on New Energy: (now renamed as "Next-Generation Electronics") 2nd ISNE: Bill Ramsay, Exploring the Æthers: Adventures Inspired by Hodowanec Discoveries (pp 381-401) (ISNE Denver, CO., 1994)
    http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE5.html
    Eric Dollard's work also gives a working understanding of how these waves and fields operate.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

bennycog (7th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th May 2019), Mike (6th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), Tree Of Life (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (6th May 2019), what is a name? (7th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In addition to the 627 BC alignment, there is also the 687 BC disaster. This is recorded in secular Chinese records. And it corresponds to the Greek story of the Death of Phaethon. Zeus kills Phaethon with a thunderbolt. Ceres, the dwarf planet in the Asteroid belt, is Phaethon, flared up to develop cometary properties. There are additional destructive alignment patterns to the one I mention in my video. I will be giving more information in future videos.

Keith

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Billy (20th May 2019), greybeard (9th May 2019), Jayke (9th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I think you have to be a member of Facebook for that link to work.
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Your link above is broken for me Onawah. I did find this video on ditiranum.org website interesting though:

Last edited by onawah; 9th May 2019 at 23:24.
    Each breath a gift...

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    1. Uriel's Machine:

Dear Bill,

I have just completed Part 2 where I present my theories on just how planetary alignments can trigger disaster:

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

CurEus (20th May 2019), Jayke (20th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread