+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Cancer Cure Has Gotten Out Of Control And Has Spread Beyond The Confines Of Modern Medicine

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: A Cancer Cure Has Gotten Out Of Control And Has Spread Beyond The Confines Of Modern Medicine

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Me - I would take the fastest most effective route that got rid of the pathogen FAST.

If one doesn't deal with it specifically and FAST the pathogen can and usually will mutate to be un-treatable.

Low doses of "natural" or low doses of allopathic substances can give a pathogen the perfect opportunity to become STRONGER and thusly un-treatable.. Don't let invading organisms be they fungus, bacterial, worms or amoeba, or viral or now prions take hold by just tickling them hoping that one's immune system will deal with it if "boosted naturally".. I would consider such ticking things being used to "treat" issues a measure leaning towards biological disaster.. -- that's just me, others would do what they want of course
    How would you know what pathogen you are treating? I am just curious. Do they tell people any more than "It's breast cancer.. it's this, it's that?
    That is an excellent question - one does diagnostic tests which look for specific molecules. Depending on the molecule that shows up, one can then go through a list of substances which work to address the production of the molecule. Azole compounds are fantastic for going after helminths (various types of parasites including "flukes").

There is a school of thought that says (Hulda Clark) cancers are derived from parasite exposure - (or infestation). A treatment that addresses parasites quickly and safely would logically be a good substance to test if the cancer tumor recedes when exposed to the azole for instance.

Opisthorchis viverrini and Clonorchis sinensis are liver flukes (a type of flatworm) that have been linked to increased risk of developing cancer of the bile ducts. (see https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer...parasites.html)

Quote These infections come from eating raw or undercooked freshwater fish. They occur mostly in East Asia and are rare in other parts of the world.

Schistosoma haematobium is a parasite found in the water of some countries in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Infection with this parasite (an illness called schistosomiasis) has been linked to bladder cancer. Possible links to other types of cancer are now being studied as well.
    I've personally noted with certain azoles that virus and bacteria can be radically stopped from reproducing. Nitro-azoles have also been known as a magnificent alternative to antibiotics. These work extremely well agains anaerobic bacterial and parasitic infections. There is also a school of thought that if one can break the cycle of the "big 3", fungus, bacteria, and viral infection that cancers can be stopped quickly. Anti-fungals plus the nitro-azoles then coupled with acyclovir should be a very good universal "magic bullet"...

I personally would like to see more work with adding DCA (di-chloro-acetate) which is known to stop a lot of tumors from growing into the above mix. It is also hardly costly (pennies per dose)..
    Last edited by Bob; 9th May 2019 at 01:55.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Default Re: A Cancer Cure Has Gotten Out Of Control And Has Spread Beyond The Confines Of Modern Medicine

oddly I shared this research on my Facebook......nearly instantly deleted as "fake news" and deleted by FB........

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bob (9th May 2019), Constance (9th May 2019), Didgevillage (9th May 2019), Pieman (20th September 2019), spade (9th May 2019), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2020), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Tha would mean it's real news!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bob (9th May 2019), Constance (9th May 2019), Didgevillage (9th May 2019), Pieman (20th September 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Here is a pdf about fenbendazole to download.
    I wonder if more people have tried it by now, and what their results have been?
    Has anyone been following this?

I came upon it, because within the past 6 months, friend after friend has been diagnosed with cancer. Sadly, it seems to have gone rampant, among my acquaintances, anyway.

"We're all bozos on this bus"

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th October 2020), Constance (24th October 2020), Harmony (24th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (24th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Joe Tippens updated his blog in July 2020 with more very interesting information.
    Joe Tippens Cancer Story
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Constance (30th October 2020), Gwin Ru (30th October 2020), onevoice (3rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2