+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Truth Seeking or Click Bait??

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

Default Re: Truth Seeking or Click Bait??

This is a hugely important topic but probably going to be one of the toughest to keep out of troubled waters.

An intelligent sense of humour required, for sure.

I've grown out of lots of things in my life, like when I grew out of assuming Santa Clause was really delivering my Christmas presents. We all need to keep going with that process, there's a veeeeeery long way to go with it.

In my experience, the hardest thing to grow out of is the thing you are most passionate about or get the most human interaction satisfaction from.
    Last edited by norman; 7th May 2019 at 07:31.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th May 2019), Iloveyou (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What is the real issue?
    It's the fact that banksters control various government agencies, doing vaccination, developing GM "foods," spraying chemicals in the sky, financing secret space programs and staging wars and revolutions throughout the world.

Basically, Gary Allen and Eustace Mullins said the banksters control the governments of leading countries. That's why wikipedia call them conspiracy theorists. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Allen
    Bill Cooper's research encompassed all these fields, except recent developments of GM and chemtrails.

These researchers had circles of supporters and readers, which may be called communities because they got together in the lectures and kept the discussions going.

When it comes to space aliens, Alex Collier, Simon Parkes and Barbara Marciniak maintain supporters and fans who buy books, CDs, make donations, etc.

Why the obsession with Wilcock and Goode?
    What about Stewart Sverdlow who says he survived the Montauk Project https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project
    and was sent to Palestine of 2,000 years ago with a gun to assassinate Jesus. (Swerdlow says he saw Jesus face to face but couldn't pull the trigger). He will be a much more interesting topic for discussion.

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    Why the obsession with Wilcock and Goode?
    What about Stewart Sverdlow who says he survived the Montauk Project https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project
    and was sent to Palestine of 2,000 years ago with a gun to assassinate Jesus. (Swerdlow says he saw Jesus face to face but couldn't pull the trigger). He will be a much more interesting topic for discussion.
    Yeah, why not!
    If anyone else has time to investigate the many others instead of whining about those that are investigating ones they don’t care for . . . then go for it. I certainly would appreciate it.

What people need to understand is that there are many people who have, and do, benefit from the tireless research efforts and “reminders” on Goode/Wilcock.

But wait . . . there’s more. The persistent approach also helps uncover connections not previously known which is helpful to other presenters that sometimes get caught up in the mix.

The picture is far bigger than just the financial exploitation. For those not familiar with the history, Goode/Wilcock were instrumental in causing a serious detraction from authentic researchers at Conferences, MUFON, etc and many respected researchers have been in public debate over this issue for a few years.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th May 2019), Didgevillage (7th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"The Alternative Community is hell bent on destroying itself."

No they are not. But the bankers their masters and cohorts are. Since they have the liberty of producing money from thin air and use it as bait to our own kind, They are able to send an army of trolls to all forums. These trolls will normally make useless threads and is corroborated with their own kind. Thus you see it is easy to steer the conversation towards the useless.
    I believe this sentiment been aired here many times by a number of members including me. The right thing for real truth seekers to do is to make as many good threads and to not participate on the garbage discussion. Recently I made 2 threads that is useful because it concerns directly of the things we do. we have use for them. And also one that is totally garbage. I am glad it got zero reply.
    Last edited by Bubu; 7th May 2019 at 17:49.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th May 2019), Didgevillage (7th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), onawah (8th May 2019), robinr1 (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

What people need to understand is that there are many people who have, and do, benefit from the tireless research efforts and “reminders” on Goode/Wilcock.
    I honestly dont see how this is of help. Truth is, we can not absolutely verify anything especially if its said by this or that person because the water is no longer water its already mud, with so many variants that is purposely created to confuse. And even if we verify it what use do I have of it? Oh sure UFO is true so what? Can I do anything about it? Can I convince others about it. Certainly not. Its even very difficult to convince people about vaccine that directly concerns their children or even the health issues that directly concerns them. How do you supposed these people will listen to your lectures about UFO's, MUFON and all. Sure it has use maybe 1% of the time. And by the amount of time given on them it simply makes them a garbage a waste of time. Yeah that's the essence of trolling " waste their time on useless things" I have a simple rule when choosing what to click "Can I do something about it"? "do I have use for it"? Try to answer that with the topics you discuss and you'll see most are garbage.
    Last edited by Constance; 7th May 2019 at 20:45. Reason: fixed quote formatting

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th May 2019), Didgevillage (7th May 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    I understand your position, but you did mention "money" and sadly?
    With Wilcox, yes, there is a lot of money. But frankly, I don't think that is his primary motivation. He is just a very shallow thinker.

With Mark Richards, no, I don't think we've found a definite money trail to big money on this one, and I am not 100% convinced this is hogwash. With Wilcox, yes, we are trying to prove him to be a phoney and get him off the stage, but with Mark Richards, I want to know the truth for myself. I am not 100% convinced that this story is hogwash. It might be "obviously so" for some people, but I have spent a great deal of time looking into this story and have found no smoking guns.
    I think the problem with Mark Richards,, is he is tapping on things that ARE real in some regards. Whether he data mined it, or he really thinks that he did it? Some of the information jumps out and even so much, as it compares to exactly what I myself have experienced and been told and shown in some regards.

So I think in this case we have to consider how and where he got the information. With the et able to pull us out of body, that really makes things a challenge, as no one wants to lend support to claims such as those.. Yet dang.. It's a tough spot because of the rest of the information.

I truly feel for Jo Anne and Kerry.. They're not deliberately trying to contaminant the scene, at least not in my humble assessment. But at the same time. How will we even know for sure where the facts came from? Contacts? Telepathic information? Data mining? A combination of any and all of those things? Who is to say.. Did he actually do it?

With cloning and consciousness transfers, and people suggesting, TO HIGH PRAISE, here on Avalon, that they're "Walking into other bodies".. It makes me cringe when someone ardently suggests it isn't possible for someone else..Perhaps throwing the baby out with the bath water on that one, is a bit premature..

If there wasn't such a stigma attached to Mark Richards, I wonder if the community would be so quick to throw him in the trash? And while I don't believe it all, the information that they're sharing is quite unique.. And I have heard and even seen one of the beings he is claiming to have been in contact with.

I DO hope, that eventually we will get there. But we are all in our own place as far as awakening, and I think the road will be bumpy along the way.. Change is difficult at best, but so long as we all approach it with the best of intentions, we should get the best result possible..

I am HOPING..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th May 2019 at 23:45.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

AriG (7th May 2019), Bob (7th May 2019), Didgevillage (8th May 2019), Kryztian (8th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

There are days when I think that I am just about done with the Alternative Community/Truth Movement/Fake Whistleblowers, dodgy interviews, and fantastical claims with absolutely no supporting evidence.
    Please stick around. We need people with life experience to balance out the, uh, less experienced people on Avalon.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AriG (7th May 2019), Bob (8th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

@Denise (sorry on my phone difficult to quote). A walk in experience is nothing like what the Richards material suggests. It’s very subtle and has nothing to do with being incarnate on inhospitable planets - unless time travel is a component, which would require a -80,000 year leap. We haven’t been on Mars for 80,000 years.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th May 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    There are days when I think that I am just about done with the Alternative Community/Truth Movement/Fake Whistleblowers, dodgy interviews, and fantastical claims with absolutely no supporting evidence.
    Please stick around. We need people with life experience to balance out the, uh, less experienced people on Avalon.
    TomKat,

Thanks so much for that but hang on, are you calling me old??!! LOL.

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

@Denise (sorry on my phone difficult to quote). A walk in experience is nothing like what the Richards material suggests. It’s very subtle and has nothing to do with being incarnate on inhospitable planets - unless time travel is a component, which would require a -80,000 year leap. We haven’t been on Mars for 80,000 years.
    I am so sorry AriG , if my reply to Kryztian took the thread off topic, that was not my intent.. (In hindsight I realize I did this and I do apologize).. But he was describing why the threads matter to him, so I responded. I am still "newer-ish" here and trying to remember to stay on topic lol.

Mark IS claiming that he is still doing missions.. So for that to be happening, one of those explainations above has to be considered.. How can he still be doing missions while behind jail walls? I suppose that would also explain how he could be doing tours on Mars, while also being in America.

I am not sure where the time leap comes into play? But I bet the et could accomplish that. And I don't know what species are on Mars, heck we could have originated there for all I know, and I wouldn't know any better HAHAHAHA... But that is not for this thread, and I do apologize for the interruption on a sincere thread.. One I truly felt worthy of becoming involved in. I think we are all somewhat easy to distract, I am no exception.

So perhaps there was some useful insight into why we AREN'T focusing on the bigger issues at hand. For me I easily switched subjects, not staying on task. When I came back and saw that you had replied to my comment, I felt so bad when I realized my post had nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread. But I am one of those trying to make a positive impact. Recognizing my shortcomings is the first step to correcting them.

But this isn't the thread to talk about such things on, so I do apologize. I was trying to reply to Kryztain.. as to why he felt that thread had value.. Engaging in those converations is a good thing, but it did then become it's own conversation. For that I apologize, I learned something in this.

TomKat, Thank you, I am NOT one of those with great experience here, so I do appreciate those that have been here a long time to help guide me, and I do look to them for their lead.. AriG being one of those.. I would hate to see any of those that have been here a long time to leave..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

AriG (8th May 2019), Bob (8th May 2019), Kryztian (8th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@denise

Sweetheart, no worries. I thought you were being cryptic about a PM between us wherein I shared that I believe that I am a walk in (at 18). LOL. It’s a long and not particularly interesting story, but I can attest that it is completely possible to die of a broken heart.

And what’s up with all this “experience “ reference? I am beginning to feel like Yoda! (Old you think Iam ..... Egggscellent)

This human body is aged to 53 human years. Lol. My doc says chronologically about 38. So, no deference required. We are all equals. ❤️

ETA-

I have been out in the hot sun repairing fencing all day. And it shows. @Denise- here=time on this forum? Ah, yeah but.... add up the quality of my posting and I’ll venture to say that “time is irrelevant”.
    Last edited by AriG; 8th May 2019 at 04:02.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th May 2019), Kryztian (8th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I applaud your perspicacity, and your timely warning that there are way too many profit seeking, self aggrandizing people exploiting the good will and honest curiosity of good people.
    It is rather the same dynamic that we all experienced in high school (I suspect most of us anyway) when the various factions, and social trends extravagantly manifested. If you were with the 'Cool Kids' you got the invitations to the private parties, the inner-circles of the wealthy families. If you were maybe not so well-off, but had a quirky look, or personality you were brought along as novelty value.
    This same dynamic plays out among the alternative communities, those who are authentically fascinated, and who know there much more taking place in our world, who have experienced and researched seem to get swamped by the cool gang, and the big personalities. Richard Dolan reminds me of the sincerely geeky kid, and he has called out many of these hucksters and B.S peddlers.
    Anyway, I have some powerful resources, and the means to publish on the Triple W, if you have always wanted to build your own communication platform, if you have some ideas you wish to develop, which promotes this desire to know, to discover, to inform, to teach, to include. I have some good resources, and skills, let me know, I have been a part of this forum for nearly 10 years now, and I have not done this before, contact me if you would like to discuss, or don't, it is up to you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

AriG (8th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

AriG, you have publicly stated that you don’t read long posts so I can understand you not wanting to wade through the long Goode/Wilcock threads, let alone some of the very long posts and from that view I can understand how you could see them as a waste of time and space.

But as someone who has invested a lot of time in those threads, along with other members whose work I admire and am extremely grateful for, (one who is sadly no longer with us), I am acutely aware of the trove of information and very valuable evidence.

I hear the argument that in some people’s minds there are other “worthier” topics, but that is, quite frankly, a moot point due to the relevancy of perspective.

You yourself have warned people about cult mentality and I have no doubt you are well aware of the dreadful effects cult mentality has on individuals/groups. So for those of us that have witnessed many people seduced into Goode’s cult via deception, and done everything we can to help them get out, it is very relevant and negates the “unworthiness” of the topic.

Your opening statement insinuating Goode/Wilcock researchers are only interested in Jerry Springer dramas, followed by further insinuations that “we” are deliberately sidelining other topics of interest, was offensive to me. I reacted accordingly and I do apologize for my offensive remarks to you.

I hope you will re-consider your position on Goode/Wilcock researchers and while it is not important whether you, or others, deem the threads a waste of time, it is important that we respect each others choices.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

petra (8th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

@denise

Sweetheart, no worries. I thought you were being cryptic about a PM between us wherein I shared that I believe that I am a walk in (at 18). LOL. It’s a long and not particularly interesting story, but I can attest that it is completely possible to die of a broken heart.

And what’s up with all this “experience “ reference? I am beginning to feel like Yoda! (Old you think Iam ..... Egggscellent)

This human body is aged to 53 human years. Lol. My doc says chronologically about 38. So, no deference required. We are all equals. ❤️

ETA-

I have been out in the hot sun repairing fencing all day. And it shows. @Denise- here=time on this forum? Ah, yeah but.... add up the quality of my posting and I’ll venture to say that “time is irrelevant”.
    If you walked in at 18, you're only 35, not 53. Or just dyslexic :-)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AriG (8th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gemma,

I used the Wilcock/Richards threads as examples as they were recent. There are hundreds more examples of this type of thing. My post isn’t about the people who partake in the threads (unless they use it to air dirty laundry and self promote) - it’s about a prevailing phenomenon in the Alternative world to witch-hunt easy targets including each other, versus the really big targets who have earned it. I used John Bolton as an example of someone who should be discussed as a threat to humanity. But here’s why that’s more difficult- he doesn’t provide a platform through which you can interact with him. But the Alternative does, perhaps to their own detriment. And yes, when posts exceed ten paragraphs with multiple links, graphics and are grammatically difficult, I don’t read them (not referring to you or your threads just in general).
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th May 2019), Kryztian (8th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2