+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism? (Discuss - sensibly)

1. Link to Post #41
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism? (Discuss - sensibly)

My perspective:
    Lucifer is Enki and Yahweh is Enlil.
    Enki rebelled against the rule of Enlil.
    Enki brought knowledge to humans while Enlil is a control freak.

Neither of them is "Creator God."
    "Satan" in Sumerian means "administrator" who was Enlil.
    The meanings of the words changed.

2. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    My perspective:
    Lucifer is Enki and Yahweh is Enlil.
    Enki rebelled against the rule of Enlil.
    Enki brought knowledge to humans while Enlil is a control freak.

Neither of them is "Creator God."
    "Satan" in Sumerian means "administrator" who was Enlil.
    The meanings of the words changed.
    My thoughts along the same line actually. Although I dont know that Enki is Lucifer and Enlil is Satan. So are you trying to say that the control freaks followers of enki, the bankers, are trying to bring back Lucifer from the dead? And who is the creator god from your perspective?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Didgevillage (12th May 2019), Pam (12th May 2019)

4. Link to Post #43
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Both Enki and Enlil are live and kicking. They wear different masks and appear as different gods in various religions.
    But Enki is a friend of humanity. That's why he gets a bad rap in religions that worship control-freak gods.

Look at the snake in the tale of Eden.
    What did the snake do? He obviously wanted to bestow wisdom upon humanity. Why should it be considered a crime and a sin?

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Both Enki and Enlil are live and kicking. They wear different masks and appear as different gods in various religions.
    But Enki is a friend of humanity. That's why he gets a bad rap in religions that worship control-freak gods.

What did the snake do? He obviously wanted to bestow wisdom upon humanity. Why should it be considered a crime and a sin?
    This is really an interesting post. It really does make sense. I have no idea if it is accurate or not. We do live in a inversion, I can recognize that. Definitely something to think about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Didgevillage (12th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #45
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

They wear different masks and appear as different gods in various religions.
    Do you have any idea why they should wear mask. And are you saying that there are religions that are good. What would they be?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Didgevillage (12th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #46
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you look at old Jesus images in Africa and Asia, he was depicted as a black man and an Asian.
    Europeans depicted him as blond (or thereabouts) with blue eyes.
    I personally think his messages are parallel to Plato's "Republic" where he talks about reincarnation and coming near to loving Creator God.

Indians are used to worship deities with an animal head. Although Ganesha was brought to Japan as a Buddhist deity, the Japanese found it alien and you don't see his statue or painting often.

Religion can be a double-edged sword. It can be a mental/emotional strut and support for some, while it is a source of mind-control for some.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

This is a cut above filtering one's perception of the world through some scifi movie. But still it seems to me like ... fantasy.

11. Link to Post #48
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    This is a cut above filtering one's perception of the world through some scifi movie. But still it seems to me like ... fantasy.
    Right. Like Star Wars. It has a grain (or maybe big grains) of truth.

12. Link to Post #49
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that this thread may already exist but my idea is to use it as a post evidence of Jewish(Talmudic) subversion/Influence both good/bad on/within Occidental Civilization and what this likely means for our future as jews and non jews alike in order to fashion a consensus about solutions that can be derived from the conspiracy against us all as individuals.
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 12th June 2023 at 11:25.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Ioneo (12th June 2023), Lefty Dave (13th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), pabranno (12th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023), wondering (12th June 2023)

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

In general the world's population doesn't know who is running the world. Recently, I read it was the "Committee of 300" whose most prominent members are Italian families living in Venice, Italy. Are these families Jewish? Others believe it's the Khazarian mafia posing as Jews. Are the Jesuits Jews? I need to see some definitions here as to who qualifies as being Jewish?

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), CurEus (12th June 2023), Ioneo (12th June 2023), Lefty Dave (13th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), pabranno (12th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023), wondering (12th June 2023)

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

t "seems" there are multiple factions across the world with agendas. I am not comfortable attributing EVERYTHING to one specific group alone

Sometimes it is Jesuits that are blamed, other days it is Corrupted mystery schools in the service of Demons/Satan or of course "Aliens" or "Royals" and "Lizard People".

To me, I note that every country has "organized crime" Mafias and the like, they have recently internationalized their activities and DO work together. I suspect those with seriously Dark Agendas have done the same. At issue for me, is that this dark agenda seems ancient and possessing a relentless intellect far superior to our own. That really can only be at the root an entity that is nigh on immortal be it aliens or demons or a corrupted AI. I find it hard to accept that an organization could exist for hundreds of generations to carry out any agenda BUT....we do have institutions like the Vatican that HAS lasted thousands of years ( purportedly) so it is possible.

At issue for me is WHY do this? One would have to be a very committed sociopath to only want misery and suffering spanning the ages it is "senseless" and bluntly, it is stupid. Although some believe entities like Archons feed and thrive off of these conditions. I cannot even fathom why an AI would care or even bother, but they are would follow whatever they are programmed to do....

I do note that Israel does indeed participate in seriously twisted and deranged behaviours such as organ harvesting, it does have a "Greater Israel Plan" and their shadow agencies are implicated in everything imaginable from tech to biology to subtle multigenerational undermining of humans, nations and an entire planet. BUT isn't every other "group" actively doing the same or worse?

There may not be just one group or org ultimately behind dark agendas and indeed they could be in opposition to one another at times...we just don;t know what we don't know but patterns merge, I just don't have the brain power or enough reliable data to sort it all out and I believe THAT confusion is by design.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th June 2023), atman (12th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th June 2023), gini (13th June 2023), Islander12 (12th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023)

18. Link to Post #52
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,426 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by PlasmaVortex (here)
    I think that this thread may already exist but my idea is to use it as a post evidence of Jewish(Talmudic) subversion/Influence both good/bad on/within Occidental Civilization and what this likely means for our future as jews and non jews alike in order to fashion a consensus about solutions that can be derived from the conspiracy against us all as individuals.
    Just to add to the list that's forming, Zionists, maybe, who don't have to be Jewish to qualify. And let's not forget the warnings of Yuri Brezmenov; the Russians have worked their magic also.

The only "group" missing is us, whose wishes are largely ignored by the ptb. Apart from what's happening in Ukraine, there's been an ongoing mental war for many years now, the continual bombardment and wearing down of mass equilibrium, such that if we can just meet our rental payments and put food on the table we feel momentary respite.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023)

20. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

The moment people injecting generalizations & conjecture, it is getting predictable boring ... seen it so many times discussing this topic ... so many "specialized" conspiracy researchers spent all their focus on one "controller" assuming they "control them all" which in most cases is actually not the case ... Even if you can prove casualty and causation in multiple complex issues of our time, you still have to face other type of people spewing generalizations with almost no nuances and thus the whole discussion often end up what the accusers of anti-Semitism warned about.

And yes, I too, have been accused of being "anti-Semitic" just because I dare to challenge what really happened between 1920 and 1940! ... And why similar patterns are happening all over again ... I will look for that Project Avalon Thread way back, I created discussing this issue.

You could change the title:

"Jewish world Domination relative to Occidental Experience"

in to:

"Ashkenazi (Fake) Jewish World Domination relative to Occidental Experience"?

Always ending highly controversial topics with a question-mark to allow ALL perceptions to be analyzed! ... Not just "one view, fits all" mentality.

Funny how some experts are 100% sure that "Jesuits control Zionism" and other experts claim: "Zionism actually controls Jesuits" ... You only have to ask: How old is Zionism? ... and what exactly did The Knights Templar's connected to the Jesuits? ... How much of the Free Masons are infiltrated by Jesuits like: Adam Weishaupt ... and what about a Jesuit co-authoring banned book called: "Mein Kampf" of Adolf Hitler!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th June 2023 at 18:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (13th June 2023), Arcturian108 (12th June 2023), atman (12th June 2023), gini (13th June 2023), Ioneo (12th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023)

22. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023)

24. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Thanks

• Alien Reptilian Legacy | Reptilians Living On Earth Documentary:

Alien Reptilian Legacy - There has been an underlying darkness controlling humanity since time began. Often described as the "missing piece in the puzzle" by David Icke, or the "Invisible Darkness" by Ellis Taylor, the Reptilians are the shadow beings in the dark, waging war upon humans from the space between dimensions. One of the most taboo subjects in the world media is the existence of the Reptilians. Researchers now reveal the presence of a supreme and nefarious inter-dimensional intelligence that has been manipulating mankind for centuries. An unprecedented expose on the Reptilians on Earth, hear riveting testimony from alien abductees and experiencers that point to a sinister agenda behind the alien presence on Earth. "Staggering evidence that Shadow People are indeed very real." - OH Krill, author of Montauk Babies. "Very scary, we are just now understanding this manipulation of the human race." - United Media Network. "Too many people are having these experiences, there's something to it." 2015. Stars: David Icke, Bill Ryan, Peter Maxwell Slattery, James Oates
    • 1 Hour 25 min
    The reason I share this is ... that people who accuse others of being "Antisemitic" because "Reptilians" suppose to be "code-word for Jews" lol ...

My response to that is: imagine if Reptilians is the real code word for "control them all" including Ashkenazi (Fake) Jews but also Jesuits and almost all evil on earth! ... and that Reptilians are actually real ... but that is for most people incomprehensible.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (13th June 2023), atman (12th June 2023), Ioneo (12th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023)

26. Link to Post #56
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've studied the operating system of control for many years and as such i have adroit pattern recognition skills, that being said i'm not into being the biggest ego on the forum i dont know everything i am not exclusively blaming jews but i can prove using sources gleaned only from the Avalon library that we as non jews are subject to the will of jews.
    Yes there are different factions by virtue of the global nature of the conspiracy, but by the very nature of power there has to one group that dominates the other groups in the pyramid because real power is unaccountable there has to be one group, otherwise what would be the point of the centralization of information/power over the last century into what we see now i.e the thousand points of light that we can see all around us all projecting the same fascmile of reality. Anyway my point here is to share source material gleaned exclusively from the impressive Avalon library to prove that the origins and genesis of this conspiracy is borne out of the inherent nature of Judaism.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

AlaBil (13th June 2023)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I agree that there must be one group that rules the world, everything points to it, but I don't believe that group is based on religious belief. It may not even be of this world/from this dimension. But I agree that most of the people at the head of the banking system from the very beginning are of Jewish origin, so in Hollywood, at the head of most organizations and corporations.. just my observation, not that there's anything wrong with that

Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th June 2023), Nasu (12th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023)

30. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What are the computers we use if not jewish monster golems?

How a Jewish programmer from Chicago created ChatGPT

"His creation scares billions - because it is able to turn the uprising of machines from a Hollywood movie into our reality. How a Jewish programmer from Chicago created ChatGPT - the main monster of our time.
    The other day, Sam Altman, the creator of the ChatGPT chat bot, visited Israel at the invitation of the country's President Yitzhak Herzog. In addition to meeting with the head of the Jewish state, he attended a conference at Tel Aviv University and visited one of the local research centers. And at the same time, it got everyone's attention. And this is understandable: people like Altman are creating the future right before our eyes.

Sam Altman has everything you need in case of a nuclear war - antibiotics and batteries, weapons and potassium iodide. And, of course, Israeli army gas masks. Sam does not consider the apocalyptic scenario to be fiction and prefers to be prepared for it. But ironically, some alarmists believe that he himself is the creator of this new apocalypse. His creation ChatGPT demonstrated the power of artificial intelligence (AI) so vividly and vividly that billions of people are excited about them, while at the same time they are a little worried that the uprising of the machines could turn from a Hollywood plot into reality."

https://fitzinfo.net/forum/topic/how...=1#postid-1245

31. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

Agape (13th June 2023)

32. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Miller (12th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (12th June 2023)

34. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thankyou john, i should of just looked for that thread, my apologies.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th June 2023), Nasu (13th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast